| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:08] | Before you came to the city, | 在你来这儿之前 |
| [00:10] | I prayed to the gods that they would deliver me | 我祈求诸神把我从主人手里 |
| [00:11] | from the hands of my Dominus. | 解救出来 |
| [00:13] | And in you my prayers were answered. | 诸神回应了我的祈祷 |
| [00:15] | Then see it repaid, by staying far from my presence. | 想还债 就离我远点 |
| [00:18] | And men of my kind. | 以及像我这样的人 |
| [00:21] | Spartacus releases a clutch of prisoners from Sinuessa. | 斯巴达克斯从希留爱沙山释放了一些俘虏 |
| [00:24] | You gave aid to the man that robbed you of husband’s life, | 你帮助那个杀死你丈夫的人 |
| [00:26] | in order to save your own? | 就为了自保 |
| [00:27] | A thing I would do again, if so needed. | 就算重来一次 我还是会这样做 |
| [00:29] | Your father loves you, Tiberius. | 你父亲爱你 提比略 |
| [00:31] | No, he took something from me. | 不 他夺走了我的东西 |
| [00:34] | And I would have something in return. | 那我也要夺走他的东西 |
| [00:38] | Apologies, brother. | 抱歉了 兄弟 |
| [00:39] | I did not wish you such an end. | 我也不希望你落到这个下场 |
| [00:41] | We are betrayed! | 我们中计了 |
| [00:44] | We must see gate opened and city retaken! | 我们要打开城门 夺回这座城 |
| [00:48] | Fucking traitor. | 该死的叛徒 |
| [00:49] | No, I’m fucking Roman. | 不 是该死的罗马人 |
| [01:12] | Did I not tell you that you should run? | 我不是说了 你们该逃跑了吗 |
| [01:27] | We must hold the gate! | 我们必须守住城门 |
| [01:52] | There are too many! | 敌人太多了 |
| [01:57] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
| [01:58] | Fall back! | 撤退 |
| [02:19] | Welcome to Sinuessa. | 欢迎来到希留爱沙城 |
| [03:29] | Where did fucking these appear from? | 这些人是从哪儿涌进来的 |
| [03:32] | The gate has fallen! | 城门被攻下了 |
| [03:34] | We have been betrayed. | 我们被出卖了 |
| [03:35] | Fuck! | 操 |
| [03:37] | I stand eternal fool for laying trust in Heracleo. | 我真是愚蠢 竟然信任赫拉克里奥 |
| [03:40] | Heracleo? | 赫拉克里奥 |
| [03:41] | It was Lyciscus that turned upon us. | 背叛我们的是莱西克斯 |
| [03:45] | He stands fucking Roman. | 他是个该死的罗马人 |
| [03:46] | Fucking shit! | 狗日的 |
| [03:48] | That is why he aided the Cilicians. | 所以他才会帮那些西利西亚人 |
| [03:50] | They have fucked us as well? | 他们也背叛我们了吗 |
| [03:55] | Where is Nasir? | 纳西尔去哪儿了 |
| [03:56] | Dispatched with Lugo to call warning. | 和卢戈一起去提醒大家了 |
| [03:58] | I must find him. | 我必须找到他 |
| [03:59] | Carry word to break for northern gate. | 通知大家向北门撤退 |
| [04:02] | We must see all that remain to safety of the ridge. | 我们必须确保剩下的人安全撤到山上 |
| [04:04] | You would have us run? | 你想让我们逃跑吗 |
| [04:05] | I would have us live. | 我是想保全大家的命 |
| [04:06] | Then we must fight and make our stand here — | 那我们必须战斗 守住这里 |
| [04:09] | Crassus has seized the moment. | 克拉苏现在占据上风 |
| [04:10] | We are not prepared to face him in the streets. | 我们还不足以直接与他兵戎相见 |
| [04:12] | Nor will our numbers pass through northern gate | 我们的人还没等撤出北门 |
| [04:14] | before he descends upon them. | 他就能打过来了 |
| [04:16] | I will cause distraction, and gain needed time. | 我来引开他们 争取一点时间 |
| [04:20] | By what means? | 你打算怎么做 |
| [04:21] | I have no fucking idea. | 我还没想好 |
| [04:25] | No, move with the others, | 不 和他们一起撤吧 |
| [04:26] | I will draw the Romans away — | 我去把罗马人引开 |
| [04:27] | This is not request! | 我这不是请求 |
| [04:32] | You lead these people. | 你是他们的领袖 |
| [04:33] | If you were to fall it would be fatal blow. | 如果你死了 那将是致命的损失 |
| [04:35] | My passing of lesser concern. | 我死了 没多少人在乎 |
| [04:37] | Of concern to me. | 我很在乎 |
| [04:40] | Gannicus — | 甘尼克斯 |
| [04:45] | Go! | 快走 |
| [04:46] | I will find you when it is done. | 等我完事了就去找你 |
| [04:54] | We shall wait as long as we are able, brother. | 我们会尽量等你的 兄弟 |
| [04:58] | You mad fuck. | 你个疯子 |
| [05:06] | – Do not die. – Nor you. | -千万不要死 -你也是 |
| [05:09] | Go with them, quickly. Go. | 快跟他们一起走吧 走吧 |
| [05:17] | My passing would be of even lesser concern than yours. | 我的死 比你更微不足道 |
| [05:21] | Stay close to heel. | 跟紧了 |
| [05:22] | I would not greet this night our last. | 我可不希望今晚就挂掉 |
| [05:46] | Have you lost mind?! | 你疯了吗 |
| [05:47] | Castus came to aid! | 卡斯特斯是来帮忙的 |
| [05:48] | He and his people aid only the fucking Romans! | 他们这些家伙只帮该死的罗马人 |
| [05:51] | I do not know of what you speak! | 我不知道你在说什么 |
| [05:52] | I awoke from drink to find my brothers gone. | 我酒醒了才发现兄弟们都走了 |
| [05:56] | He had no hand in this. | 他没参与这事 |
| [05:57] | Agron… | 艾力冈 |
| [05:58] | More come. | 很多敌人过来了 |
| [05:59] | We must go. | 我们必须走了 |
| [06:02] | Make attempt to seize weapon, | 你要是敢拿武器 |
| [06:04] | and I’ll have your fucking life. | 我就要了你的狗命 |
| [06:06] | We move for the ridge. | 我们往山上撤 |
| [06:07] | Go! | 快跑 |
| [06:10] | Not much of a plan, is it? | 这算什么计划啊 |
| [06:12] | If you hold better one, break words. | 要是你有更好的 就说出来 |
| [06:14] | Gannicus…? | 甘尼克斯 |
| [06:16] | Jupiter fuck me. | 操 不是吧 |
| [06:20] | Why are you yet within the city? | 你怎么还在城里 |
| [06:21] | I was upon path to leave it when the Romans came. | 我正在逃跑的路上 罗马人就来了 |
| [06:24] | I did not know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
| [06:25] | Gannicus. | 甘尼克斯 |
| [06:30] | Hold tears. | 别哭了 |
| [06:31] | Stay by my side, do not make a sound. | 跟在我身边 千万别出声 |
| [06:34] | Or see us all to the afterlife. | 不然我们都会没命 |
| [06:39] | Go! | 走 |
| [07:03] | They abandon hope and burn the city. | 他们已经放弃了希望 开始烧城了 |
| [07:05] | The rebels have set torch to horreum. | 叛贼们烧了粮仓 |
| [07:07] | Three centuries have been dispatched to quell — | 已派出三支百人队去… |
| [07:09] | Recall them and move towards commanded path. | 撤回来 按原计划前进 |
| [07:12] | Imperator. | 遵命 |
| [07:15] | Spartacus attempts to turn victory into ash | 斯巴达克斯打算将我们的胜利果实化为灰烬 |
| [07:18] | and you recall your men? | 你还要把军队撤回来 |
| [07:20] | I have set plan to motion, | 我的计划已经开始了 |
| [07:22] | and will not fall to distraction. | 不能为此分心 |
| [07:24] | We advance on northern gate! | 我们朝北门进军 |
| [07:27] | Form up! | 列队 |
| [07:37] | Keep pace and do not pause! | 跟上 别停下 |
| [07:38] | Quickly! Hurry! | 快点 快点 |
| [07:40] | Move! | 快走 |
| [08:00] | Donar! | 多纳 |
| [08:28] | If I am to die, | 如果我就要死了 |
| [08:32] | it lifts heart to share final moment with you. | 生命的最后一刻能与你共度 真的很开心 |
| [08:38] | Many have fallen this night. | 今晚很多人都死了 |
| [08:45] | You shall not be among them. | 你不会死的 |
| [08:52] | Keep pace! | 跟上 |
| [08:54] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
| [08:57] | Castus. | 卡斯特斯 |
| [08:58] | You traitorous fuck. | 你这该死的叛徒 |
| [09:00] | He knew nothing of this. | 他不知情 |
| [09:01] | By his own fucking tongue. | 这是他自己的说法 |
| [09:02] | This is not time to fall to quarrel! | 现在不是吵架的时候 |
| [09:04] | Bind his hands and see him through the gate with the others. | 绑住他的手 让他和大家一起出城 |
| [09:07] | Those who can fight take rear position as you take to the ridge! | 能打的留在后面掩护大家上山 |
| [09:09] | Take him! | 带他走 |
| [09:10] | Move quickly, and do not turn back! | 快走 不要回头 |
| [09:22] | Fall back! | 退后 |
| [09:23] | See all through the gate! | 护送他们出城 |
| [09:27] | Hold! | 列队 |
| [09:32] | Attack! | 进攻 |
| [09:44] | We must seal gate behind us! | 我们必须关闭城门 |
| [10:11] | Oh, Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
| [10:13] | Go! | 快撤 |
| [10:22] | The man you seek. | 你要找的人 |
| [10:23] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
| [10:33] | Seize him! | 抓住他 |
| [10:48] | Even the gods grant aid to the fucking man. | 诸神居然会眷顾这群杂种 |
| [10:51] | They but delay inevitable fall. | 他们早晚都要完蛋的 |
| [10:54] | Bring ram to bear. Sentries to guard sundered gateway. | 闩上城门 派兵驻守在这里 |
| [10:58] | We do not follow? | 我们不追吗 |
| [10:59] | In time. | 不是时候 |
| [11:01] | Sweep the city for any of his followers that yet hold breath. | 全城搜查幸存的叛贼 |
| [11:04] | So that we may rob them of it in celebration of glorious victory. | 我们要处决他们 以庆祝此番大捷 |
| [11:23] | Fuck your little bird, you Roman cunt. | 去你妈的 你这罗马混蛋 |
| [11:31] | Search everywhere. | 搜仔细了 |
| [11:45] | Search them all! | 全都找出来 |
| [11:52] | Give men rest and meal. | 让士兵们吃饭休息 |
| [11:53] | Tomorrow’s dawn shall see them march upon the ridge. | 明天一早就上山 |
| [11:56] | What of followers’ camp, | 随从营地怎么办 |
| [11:57] | and the Romans freed by Spartacus? | 还有斯巴达克斯放出来的罗马人 |
| [11:59] | Shall they be moved within safety of city walls? | 要让他们进城吗 |
| [12:01] | Only soldiers to be permitted within. | 只允许士兵进城 |
| [12:03] | Any found absent proper watchword | 答不对口令的人 |
| [12:05] | to be executed upon sight. | 格杀勿论 |
| [12:07] | I would not have streets swollen with bodies errant rebels | 我可不希望满街叛贼的尸体 |
| [12:09] | yet could secret themselves among. | 给他们提供藏身之处 |
| [12:12] | Though deserving few shall be granted consideration. | 不过少数人可以特殊对待 |
| [12:15] | Dispatch your men and see all upon this brought to villa. | 派人把这张单子上的人送到我宅子 |
| [12:18] | Imperator. | 遵命 |
| [12:23] | Ah, you return to form, Caesar. | 你恢复原状了 恺撒 |
| [12:26] | A most welcomed sight. | 这样子好多了 |
| [12:28] | I was only just praising him for his ability | 我刚刚还在赞赏他 |
| [12:30] | to blend so effortlessly with a pack of savage dogs. | 居然能毫不费力地混进野狗群 |
| [12:33] | A thing of ill consideration, | 谁敢这样想呢 |
| [12:35] | had Crassus not plucked scheme from fevered brain. | 如果不是克拉苏运筹帷幄的话 |
| [12:38] | I am of regret to have ever laid doubt upon it. | 很抱歉我曾对此持怀疑态度 |
| [12:40] | The Senate will be most pleased | 听到希留爱沙山解放的消息 |
| [12:42] | to greet news of Sinuessa en Valle’s liberation. | 元老院肯定倍感欣慰 |
| [12:44] | Linger before return to Rome, | 先别急着回罗马 |
| [12:46] | see it celebrated with Carnificina. | 我们一起屠杀战俘以庆功 |
| [12:50] | Executions? | 处决战俘 |
| [12:51] | As night greets us. | 黄昏开始 |
| [12:52] | I’ve set aside one of the finest villas | 我腾出了最好的宅子 |
| [12:54] | for you to rest and see yourself to bath, until such a time. | 供你在庆功会之前休息沐浴 |
| [12:58] | A gesture unexpected, yet much appreciated. | 出乎我意料 不过感谢款待 |
| [13:03] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
| [13:10] | Preening little fuck. | 瞧他趾高气昂的 |
| [13:13] | A sentiment shared. | 同感 |
| [13:16] | Yet he holds the ear of the Senate, | 不过他代表了元老院 |
| [13:17] | and I would see him well satisfied | 我要好好款待他 |
| [13:19] | to further bolster tale of our victory carried back to Rome. | 让他回罗马后为我们的胜利美言几句 |
| [13:25] | You speak again of victory shrouded from discerning eye. | 明眼人都能看出这算不上胜利 |
| [13:29] | Spartacus yet lives, | 斯巴达克斯还活着 |
| [13:31] | with considerable force aiding him upon Melia Ridge. | 在米利亚峰的叛贼实力不容小觑 |
| [13:34] | There is no escape from the ridge. | 他们逃不出去的 |
| [13:36] | It stands impassable. | 无路可走 |
| [13:38] | Words most likely broken by the fool Glaber | 这种话 傻瓜葛雷博就说过 |
| [13:41] | when he had the rebel trapped upon Vesuvius. | 当时他把叛贼困在了维苏威火山上 |
| [13:47] | You believe me the fool? | 你觉得我是傻瓜 |
| [13:50] | I believe you a man of infinite plots, | 我相信你有无穷的谋略 |
| [13:54] | twisting upon themselves to shame Gordian knot. | 其巧妙连戈尔迪之结也难媲美 |
| [13:58] | Praise well received. | 多谢称赞 |
| [14:00] | Now part mind from troubled thoughts, | 别再想那些烦心事了 |
| [14:02] | and allow it returned. | 我们回归正题 |
| [14:03] | The rebellion has suffered fatal blow. | 叛贼遭受致命打击 |
| [14:06] | At celebration I would honor hand that struck it. | 我要开庆功会 褒奖有功之人 |
| [14:10] | Would that the Thracian’s head | 真希望色雷斯人的首级 |
| [14:12] | upon pike bore witness to such laurels. | 插在长矛上 见证此等荣耀时刻 |
| [14:16] | Hold fast to patience, | 保持耐心 |
| [14:18] | a thing that has propelled us to the ground we now stand upon. | 耐心才使我们走到这一步 |
| [14:21] | And in briefest passing shall claim Spartacus | 不用多久 就能除掉斯巴达克斯 |
| [14:26] | and all those who yet follow the doom of his shadow. | 以及追随他走向灭亡的人 |
| [14:43] | No one’s here. | 这里没人 |
| [14:47] | They take leave? | 他们走了吗 |
| [14:50] | Not all. | 还有人 |
| [14:51] | Thousands more swell in streets. | 街上还有上千人 |
| [14:56] | The ones above spoke of victory, | 有人提到了胜利 |
| [14:59] | great numbers lost to us. | 我们死了很多人 |
| [15:02] | Coupled with the curse that Spartacus yet eludes them. | 更多的是诅咒斯巴达克斯逃了出去 |
| [15:10] | He is a troublesome man to kill. | 想杀他可不容易 |
| [15:12] | I have attempted it myself upon occasion. | 我曾经试过 |
| [15:18] | The gods favor him. | 诸神眷顾他 |
| [15:21] | And bless us as well. | 也会保佑我们 |
| [15:22] | They piss upon us and you welcome it as cooling rain. | 诸神冲我们撒尿 你还当成雨露 |
| [15:26] | We are alive. | 我们活下来了 |
| [15:28] | Because they yet guide your hand. | 因为诸神在指引你的手 |
| [15:30] | One I have faith will see us from darkest hour. | 我相信你能带我们逃出生天 |
| [15:37] | Would that I shared the same. | 真希望我也这样想 |
| [15:41] | You have done this before. | 你以前给人包扎过 |
| [15:44] | My dominus inflicted many wounds upon his slaves. | 我的主人经常打伤奴隶 |
| [15:47] | I often tended their injuries. | 我常常帮他们疗伤 |
| [15:50] | Who tended yours? | 那谁帮你疗伤 |
| [15:56] | Diotimus showed a kindness. | 迪欧特莫斯待我很好 |
| [15:59] | Did he now? | 现在呢 |
| [16:01] | He stood as a brother to me. | 他待我像哥哥一样 |
| [16:05] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
| [16:07] | You struck down the man that took his life. | 你杀死了夺走他生命的人 |
| [16:11] | The man that took my own, | 那个多年以来 |
| [16:12] | a small piece at a time over span of years. | 慢慢侵蚀我生命的人 |
| [16:21] | Would that it had made difference. | 但愿有所改变吧 |
| [16:24] | You have made all in the world. | 你改变了一切 |
| [16:47] | Hold! | 站住 |
| [16:49] | See her hands freed of bond. | 给她松绑 |
| [16:52] | This woman stands no fucking slave. | 她不是奴隶 |
| [16:58] | I know you. | 我见过你 |
| [17:00] | Do I not? | 不是吗 |
| [17:01] | You have laid eyes upon distorted reflection of the man before you. | 你看到的我是另一副样子 |
| [17:05] | I was secreted among the rebels, | 我潜伏在叛贼之中 |
| [17:07] | beard upon cheek and lies upon tongue. | 满脸胡子 满口谎言 |
| [17:10] | You stood with Crixus and his animals | 你站在克雷斯那帮禽兽一边 |
| [17:13] | as they slaughtered my people, bound in chains. | 任由他们屠杀已沦为奴隶的我们 |
| [17:15] | A deed of much regret. | 我深表遗憾 |
| [17:17] | Yet born of necessity. | 但也只能如此 |
| [17:20] | I could not risk discovery short of turning the Cilicians to our cause. | 在说服西利西亚人反戈之前 我不能暴露 |
| [17:26] | In war, one does what one must to survive. | 战争中 一切都是为了生存 |
| [17:31] | A burden not unfamiliar. | 感同身受 |
| [17:36] | Crassus would have word. | 克拉苏有吩咐 |
| [17:38] | You are to be fed proper meal and bathed in rosewater, | 在你曾经的家中安排了一顿盛宴 |
| [17:40] | in the villa you once called home. | 还有玫瑰花浴 |
| [17:44] | Come. | 来吧 |
| [18:32] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
| [18:34] | I did not move to frighten. | 我没想吓你 |
| [18:36] | Recent events set nerves to edge. | 最近的事情让我精神紧张 |
| [18:42] | See grave concern give way. | 不要再担忧了 |
| [18:45] | The city is taken, | 城已攻占 |
| [18:46] | and I stand unscathed. | 我毫发无伤 |
| [18:49] | A great victory. | 伟大的胜利 |
| [18:51] | One whose celebration, | 我希望你能 |
| [18:53] | I would have you share in. | 一起参加庆功大会 |
| [18:58] | I am to stay here, with you? | 我可以留在您这儿 |
| [19:00] | Would you stand pleased by it? | 你不高兴吗 |
| [19:02] | Beyond the telling of words. | 高兴得无以言表 |
| [19:07] | There is no cause for tears on such a day. | 你应该高兴才对 怎么流泪了 |
| [19:11] | They are of joy, | 这是高兴的泪水 |
| [19:13] | to find myself delivered from followers’ camp. | 为我终于能摆脱随从营地 |
| [19:16] | Delivered? | 摆脱 |
| [19:19] | Has it grown so unpleasant? | 有这么不开心吗 |
| [19:22] | Unbearably so… | 难以忍受 |
| [19:25] | The fault is mine. | 是我的错 |
| [19:31] | I lay upon Kore heavy burden, | 萨比努斯的死让我很悲伤 |
| [19:34] | of lending ear to my grief | 我对克芮倾诉太多 |
| [19:36] | in the passing of Sabinus. | 给了她很大的精神负担 |
| [19:39] | And my hand in it. | 是我造成的 |
| [19:42] | A man does what is required, | 当命运召唤之时 |
| [19:44] | when fate calls upon him. | 你尽到了责任 |
| [19:46] | As all soldiers must. | 军令如山 |
| [19:49] | Kore served greater comfort | 克芮给我的安慰 |
| [19:51] | than you will ever know. | 是您难以想象的 |
| [19:52] | Yet I fear my pain has, | 就怕我的痛苦 |
| [19:55] | pressed hard against her. | 给她造成了太大的压力 |
| [19:58] | I pray you are not too delicate to bear such weight. | 但愿你足够坚强 不要垮掉 |
| [20:02] | I stand no soldier in this conflict. | 我虽然不是战士 |
| [20:06] | Yet I too shall do what I must. | 但该我做的我绝不逃避 |
| [20:11] | I am forever grateful. | 感激不尽 |
| [20:14] | See wine and food prepared. | 去准备一下酒和食物 |
| [20:16] | Yes, Dominus. | 遵命 主人 |
| [20:25] | This war has forever changed her. | 这场战争永远地改变了她 |
| [20:28] | She does not stand alone is such regard. | 改变的不止是她一个人 |
| [20:32] | I am but hardened by it, | 也同样磨砺了我 |
| [20:35] | and the lessons it has taught. | 使我教训深刻 |
| [20:39] | I had thought decimation | 我本来担心十一抽杀 |
| [20:41] | in threat of pulling you from reason. | 有可能让你丧失理性 |
| [20:45] | Yet you rise like the phoenix, | 可你如凤凰涅槃 |
| [20:47] | the fire of purpose filling eye. | 眼中充满火焰 |
| [20:50] | And soon shall take your place again as my word and my will. | 不久你便能官复原职 代我行使权力 |
| [20:55] | Soon? | 不久 |
| [20:57] | You did not summon to reinstate me into the legion? | 您还没有恢复我的职位吗 |
| [21:00] | I would have you present carnificina for the men. | 我安排你负责主持屠杀战俘一事 |
| [21:04] | It will elevate you in the eyes of the legion | 当着军团的面提升士气 |
| [21:06] | to be seen in such giving spirit. | 你便能出出风头 |
| [21:08] | And ease the way for you to again assume command. | 为你重新掌握军权铺平道路 |
| [21:12] | A privilege then. | 承蒙关照 |
| [21:14] | And opportunity to honor you and your triumph. | 这也是称颂您此次大捷的好机会 |
| [21:17] | You mistake intent. | 你搞错了 |
| [21:20] | We shall honor Caesar as the victor. | 我们要宣扬的是恺撒 |
| [21:25] | There is no love lost between us. | 我跟他向来不和 |
| [21:28] | Surely there must be more fitting service that I might — | 当然了 等我掌权 他很适合在… |
| [21:30] | A shrewd man turns rival to valued ally. | 聪明人懂得如何化敌为友 |
| [21:34] | Caesar is blessed with storied name, | 恺撒背负家族的传奇名号 |
| [21:36] | and shall one day rise to shame the very sun. | 终有一天他的成就堪与日月争辉 |
| [21:41] | Make peace, | 与他交好 |
| [21:42] | and bask in glorious light. | 到时候你自然受益无穷 |
| [21:47] | He shall be awarded all respect deserved. | 他会得到应有的尊重 |
| [21:52] | Many a boy may enter a war. | 很多孩子投身战场 |
| [21:55] | Yet at it’s end, | 但到了最后 |
| [21:57] | only a man will emerge. | 走出来的只有男人 |
| [22:01] | It warms my heart to see you become one. | 很高兴你能成为这样的人 |
| [22:05] | I am what you have made me. | 是您造就了我 |
| [22:21] | More soldiers return. | 来的人更多了 |
| [22:23] | They pry wood and beams searching for vermin. | 他们正在拆开木板到处搜索 |
| [22:27] | If we stay, will they not find us? | 如果我们不走 他们能发现我们吗 |
| [22:29] | They will. | 当然 |
| [22:32] | Is there nothing we can do? | 我们就坐以待毙吗 |
| [22:35] | There is but one thing. | 有一件事可以做 |
| [22:39] | Pray. | 祈祷 |
| [23:10] | If any but my visage return, | 如果回来的人不是我 |
| [23:12] | take your life. | 你就自刎 |
| [23:14] | It will be a kindness in comparison to what they will do to you. | 比起他们的手段 这是最好的结局 |
| [23:29] | Rebel! Here! | 叛贼 在这里 |
| [23:33] | I got him! | 逮住他了 |
| [24:00] | I begin to believe in your gods. | 我开始相信你说的神了 |
| [24:04] | Let us see how far they will take us. | 看看他们能眷顾我们多久吧 |
| [24:12] | Falernian. | 白葡萄酒 |
| [24:14] | A taste I recall you favor. | 这酒让我想起你的滋味 |
| [24:15] | It is for your father. | 这是给你父亲准备的 |
| [24:18] | As are many things. | 他拥有的太多了 |
| [24:20] | The Imperator has much pressing upon mind. | 统帅有很多事情要考虑 |
| [24:23] | Laying more upon it | 给他增添烦恼 |
| [24:24] | would only serve to open grievous wound. | 无异于往胸口插刀子 |
| [24:27] | Do all the years I have cared for you stand for nothing? | 多年来我对你的关心难道毫无意义吗 |
| [24:33] | They have brought me greatest comfort. | 你给了我极大的抚慰 |
| [24:37] | It would sadden heart, | 你要是离开我们家 |
| [24:39] | to see you turned from our house. | 我该有多么伤心 |
| [24:41] | Or set to cruelest punishment… | 又或者你受到最残酷的惩罚 |
| [24:44] | If he ever learned how you willingly | 要是让他知道你为了安慰我 |
| [24:46] | gave yourself to me in attempt to ease my pain. | 主动献身的那股殷勤劲… |
| [24:51] | If errant word falls from mouth, | 说错一个字 |
| [24:54] | only suffering will follow them. | 就等着受苦吧 |
| [24:57] | At the hands of the Imperator. | 动手的不是统帅 |
| [24:59] | Or my own. | 就是我 |
| [25:03] | And I will not be as gentle next time. | 下次我就不会这么温柔了 |
| [26:45] | You stand a vision. | 你真美 |
| [26:48] | One to rival my own beloved wife. | 堪比我的爱妻 |
| [26:50] | It is as a dream, to be resurrected so. | 恢复原来的样子 真像做梦 |
| [26:57] | Come. | 来吧 |
| [26:59] | Crassus awaits your company. | 克拉苏等着你 |
| [27:15] | She has been prepared, | 遵照您的指示 |
| [27:17] | as commanded. | 她准备好了 |
| [27:18] | When last I laid eyes, | 上次见面 |
| [27:19] | you appeared as defiled effigy, | 你就像一尊 |
| [27:22] | marred by calamity of war. | 因战祸而蒙尘的雕像 |
| [27:24] | Now restored to graven image of Venus herself. | 现在恢复了维纳斯般的美貌 |
| [27:28] | Gratitude. | 感谢您 |
| [27:29] | For all that you have done. | 为您所做的一切 |
| [27:31] | I would take my leave, | 如果没有别的事 |
| [27:33] | if I am of no further use. | 我告退了 |
| [27:35] | Fall to your chambers in advance of celebration. | 在庆功宴前先回趟房间 |
| [27:38] | You shall find welcomed gifts, | 有份礼物等着你 |
| [27:40] | most deserved. | 这是你应得的 |
| [27:43] | You hold celebration? | 你们要庆功 |
| [27:45] | Carnificina. | 屠杀战俘 |
| [27:47] | In honor of our victory against the rebel king. | 庆祝我们战胜了叛贼 |
| [27:50] | Apologies. | 请原谅 |
| [27:51] | I fear I am not yet of strength — | 恐怕我还打不起精神 |
| [27:53] | I did not imagine you would be of attendance. | 我没指望你会出席 |
| [27:57] | It is a blessing you yet draw breath. | 你能活着就是万幸了 |
| [28:00] | One bestowed by Spartacus himself, was it not? | 斯巴达克斯手下留情 对吧 |
| [28:04] | As I have told you, | 正如我告诉您的 |
| [28:06] | I exchanged words with the man only in hope | 我只为了解救我的人民 |
| [28:08] | of sparing what remained of my people. | 和他说过几句话 |
| [28:10] | Know that I find no fault in it. | 我认为这没错 |
| [28:12] | The whole of Rome echoes with | 携雨之使者的传奇 |
| [28:14] | inflated legend of the Bringer of Rain. | 在整个罗马传得天花乱坠 |
| [28:17] | I would hear air filled with truer tale, | 我希望听听真实的故事 |
| [28:20] | of Spartacus the man. | 关于斯巴达克斯的说法 |
| [28:23] | I knew him only as captor. | 我只是他的俘虏 |
| [28:26] | I do not move to trap you. | 我不是在套你话 |
| [28:29] | I but crave honest appraisal of worthy adversary. | 我渴望听到对这位罕见敌手的中肯评价 |
| [28:33] | One I shall soon meet upon field of battle. | 我们很快要在战场上见面了 |
| [28:38] | Spartacus seems… | 斯巴达克斯似乎 |
| [28:44] | not the beast, one would form thought of. | 不是人们想象中的野兽 |
| [28:49] | And in place of horns and sharpened claw? | 没有尖牙利爪 那他有什么呢 |
| [28:56] | A wounded heart. | 一颗受伤的心 |
| [28:58] | Yearning to balance scale. | 讨回公道的渴望 |
| [29:02] | I know of his wife, | 我知道他妻子的事 |
| [29:04] | and his thirst to avenge her death. | 也知道他渴望复仇 |
| [29:07] | No he is not consumed by a thirst for blood. | 他并非嗜血成性 |
| [29:09] | Perhaps he stood as such once, | 也许他曾经是 |
| [29:12] | yet now… | 但现在 |
| [29:14] | he fights for what he believes is just. | 他为自己的信念而战 |
| [29:18] | There is no cause more dangerous. | 没什么比这更危险的了 |
| [29:21] | He will not stop. | 他不会停下脚步 |
| [29:23] | I do not believe he could, even if he so wished it. | 我想他不会 即使他自己想 |
| [29:29] | Then he and I stand the same. | 这么说他和我一样 |
| [29:32] | Each believes himself the hero, | 都觉得自己是英雄 |
| [29:35] | the other villain. | 对方是恶人 |
| [29:37] | It is for history to decide who is mistaken. | 历史会证明谁对谁错 |
| [29:41] | Until such a day,we shall play our parts upon fortune’s stage. | 在此之前 我们都要在命运舞台上各饰其角 |
| [29:47] | As each of us must. | 我们都要如此 |
| [29:57] | The city is yours, mighty Crassus! | 城归您了 伟大的克拉苏 |
| [29:59] | I would see to agreed upon price | 我来拿说好的奖赏 |
| [30:01] | for aiding in its return to Roman hands. | 因为罗马收复失地有我的功劳 |
| [30:06] | You set bargain with this fucking shit? | 您和这些混账做了交易 |
| [30:08] | One of gravest cost. | 代价沉重啊 |
| [30:10] | Coin to set Midas to envy is carried to your ships. | 连米达斯都眼红的钱财已经送到你船上 |
| [30:14] | See yourself far from my presence. | 不要出现在我面前了 |
| [30:16] | Or witness rise of morning sun from the shores of the afterlife. | 否则要你们看不到明天的太阳 |
| [30:19] | I will take most welcomed leave by night’s end. | 我今晚便如您所愿 |
| [30:23] | With all that I have been promised. | 带着应得的奖励离开 |
| [30:32] | I am a Roman. | 我可是罗马人 |
| [30:33] | One that gave aid to our enemy, | 你帮了我们的敌人 |
| [30:36] | for whatever the reason. | 无论是何原因 |
| [30:37] | You cannot do this. | 你不能这么做 |
| [30:41] | It is already done. | 事情已经定了 |
| [30:52] | It is the rarest of things, to see a man that honors his words. | 遵守诺言的人如今很少见了 |
| [30:56] | Stay beyond agreed upon hour, | 要是过了时间还不走 |
| [30:58] | and you shall know the bitter truth of it. | 你就会看到我是怎么遵守诺言的 |
| [31:01] | May the gods grant all that you deserve. | 愿诸神给予你应得的赏赐 |
| [31:04] | mighty Crassus. | 伟大的克拉苏 |
| [31:06] | As they have granted Heracleo. | 就像他们对待我赫拉克里奥 |
| [31:18] | Come, my love. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
| [31:21] | There are many wonders beyond these walls | 城墙之外有数不尽的奇观 |
| [31:24] | I long for you to see. | 我盼着你能见识 |
| [31:50] | You wish to break words? | 你想谈谈吗 |
| [31:53] | Tiberius. | 提比略 |
| [31:56] | It warms heart, | 真令人欣慰 |
| [31:57] | to see you recovered from your recent misfortunes. | 看到你从最近的不幸中走出来 |
| [32:00] | Come, drink wine, let us regail — | 来 喝酒 让我们好好… |
| [32:01] | My time is of short offering. | 我可没有时间陪你 |
| [32:03] | I am taken with preparing celebration in your honor. | 我忙着准备你的庆功会 |
| [32:09] | Gratitude for the effort. | 谢谢你的付出 |
| [32:13] | Is there anything you desire towards it? | 到时候你想来点什么呢 |
| [32:15] | Honeyed wine? | 蜂蜜酒 |
| [32:16] | Roasted boar? | 烤野猪 |
| [32:18] | Oysters plucked from Poseidon’s garden? | 来自波塞冬花园的牡蛎 |
| [32:23] | I would merely attempt to honor you with gift. | 我只是想表达一下对你的敬意 |
| [32:25] | As you honor me. | 就像你对我一样 |
| [32:29] | This is Canthara. | 这是坎莎拉 |
| [32:31] | Born east of the Nile, | 出生于尼罗河东岸 |
| [32:33] | but do not judge her for it… | 不过别拿这个说她 |
| [32:35] | Followers are not allowed within city walls. | 随从不能进城 |
| [32:37] | It is a gift from your father. | 这是你父亲的礼物 |
| [32:39] | One I would share. | 我愿意和你分享 |
| [32:42] | Did he command you to do this? | 是他命令你这么做的吗 |
| [32:44] | As he commanded me to pay tribute to you? | 就像命令我称颂你一样 |
| [32:49] | Return to more willing flesh. | 还是回到我身边吧 |
| [32:57] | The boy favors contention over cunt. | 这孩子更喜欢辩论 而不是上床 |
| [33:03] | I but favor truth. | 我喜欢事实 |
| [33:06] | The Imperator would see us to common ground. | 统帅希望我们和平相处 |
| [33:09] | I find us far removed. | 可你我隔阂甚大 |
| [33:13] | As mortal from a god. | 简直是云泥之别 |
| [33:17] | One set upon a small band of rebels | 一人面对一小撮叛贼 |
| [33:21] | with support of a century, | 有百人队的支持 |
| [33:25] | lost his sword, turned heel and fled. | 却丢盔弃甲 夺命而逃 |
| [33:28] | While the other, strolled into the jaws of the beast. | 而另一人 孤身闯虎穴 |
| [33:32] | absent weapon, and brought down | 手无寸铁 仅凭如簧巧舌 |
| [33:35] | an entire city with but cunning and silver tongue. | 拿下了一座城池 |
| [33:37] | Refresh mind. | 想想吧 |
| [33:39] | Which do you stand? | 你是哪一个 |
| [33:44] | Upon a day my title shall be returned to me. | 终有一日 我能官复原职 |
| [33:47] | And place you beneath heel — | 把你踩在脚下… |
| [33:49] | I have delayed you too long from pressing charge. | 我耽误你太久了 你还有要务在身 |
| [33:54] | And the opportunity it brings, | 你做的这件事 |
| [33:56] | to earn small sum of respect | 多少能赢得一点点 |
| [33:59] | from those of us that stand as soldiers. | 我们这些小兵的尊重呢 |
| [34:08] | Oh, and Tiberius? | 还有 提比略 |
| [34:12] | Oysters. | 别忘了牡蛎 |
| [34:20] | The streets stand too swollen. | 街上防守严密 |
| [34:22] | And rooftops alone will not carry us free of the city. | 只在屋顶上行动是没法出城的 |
| [34:27] | Gannicus… | 甘尼克斯 |
| [34:29] | Halt. | 站住 |
| [34:31] | Part way. | 让开 |
| [34:32] | The traitor yet lives. | 那叛徒还没死 |
| [34:34] | I move beneath protection of your Imperator. | 我的行动受你们统帅的保护 |
| [34:39] | Your ship stands in opposing direction. | 你的船不在这个方向 |
| [34:42] | I would present precious bounty | 我要向刚收到的宝贝 |
| [34:44] | with offering of affection, | 表达一下喜爱之情 |
| [34:46] | before taking to unforgiving sea. | 然后再回海上去 |
| [34:49] | Let them pass. | 放他们过去 |
| [35:03] | You look upon me as a monster. | 你看我就像看怪物 |
| [35:06] | Yet am I not more desirable fate? | 觉得我配不上你是吗 |
| [35:09] | With husband fallen to the afterlife, | 可你丈夫死了 |
| [35:12] | what life would you have among the Romans? | 跟着罗马人 你又能过上怎样的生活 |
| [35:17] | You are a woman. | 你只是女人 |
| [35:19] | No better than a slave to them. | 对他们来说跟奴隶差不多 |
| [35:23] | I bestow loftier consideration. | 我可是很看重你的 |
| [35:29] | I would never bargain you off, | 我绝不会像克拉苏那样 |
| [35:31] | as Crassus has done. | 把你卖掉 |
| [35:33] | Nor would I lock you in a cage | 也不会把你关在笼子里 |
| [35:36] | and pass you about, | 让他们轮流玩 |
| [35:38] | as my men would have me do. | 虽然我手下希望我这样做 |
| [35:42] | No… | 不会 |
| [35:44] | you shall stand beside me, | 你会站在我身边 |
| [35:46] | a queen upon the sea. | 成为海上的王后 |
| [35:49] | My greatest treasure. | 我最贵重的珍宝 |
| [35:51] | And all who cross our path | 见到我们的人 |
| [35:53] | shall know that you are mine. | 都会知道你属于我 |
| [36:02] | No! | 不要 |
| [36:07] | Heracleo, no! | 赫拉克里奥 不 |
| [36:10] | Apologies for the pain I cause, my love. | 很抱歉要让你吃点苦头 亲爱的 |
| [36:13] | No, no! | 不 不 |
| [36:50] | That is the worst if it my love. | 以后都不会这么痛苦了 |
| [36:52] | I do not believe it so. | 我看不是 |
| [36:58] | It lifts spirits to see you alive,my friend. | 看你还活着 真令人振奋 朋友 |
| [37:01] | Many of my brothers did not fare as well. | 我的很多兄弟就没这个运气了 |
| [37:03] | An act born of necessity, | 这是不可避免的 |
| [37:06] | and raised with heavy heart. | 我也很难过啊 |
| [37:08] | I much liked King Spartacus and his companions… | 我很欣赏斯巴达克斯大王和他的兄弟 |
| [37:12] | Well, most of them. | 大部分吧 |
| [37:14] | Yet I was given a choice | 可我面临一个选择 |
| [37:16] | between a wealthy life, or die a merciless death. | 是荣华富贵还是凄惨死去 |
| [37:19] | Which to a man of my sort, is no choice at all. | 像我这种人 这根本没得选 |
| [37:23] | I know what thoughts pass through mind. | 我知道你怎么想 |
| [37:25] | That we are but shit-eating Cilicians, | 我们都是该死的西利西亚人 |
| [37:28] | no match for a god of the arena. | 哪能跟竞技场之神相提并论 |
| [37:33] | Perhaps this is true, my friend. | 也许不假 朋友 |
| [37:36] | Perhaps my sword will find your woman’s throat, before I fall. | 也许我死之前 我的剑会割开你女人的喉咙 |
| [37:40] | A thing you must appreciate | 眼下这种状况 |
| [37:43] | in such a delicate situation. | 你要理解我才是 |
| [37:48] | She is not my woman. | 她不是我的女人 |
| [38:19] | Sibyl! | 希贝儿 |
| [38:21] | So you do care for the little one, huh? | 看来这小丫头对你很重要嘛 |
| [38:23] | But it’s a pity now that you have killed her. | 不过很遗憾 你害死她了 |
| [38:25] | No! | 不要 |
| [38:52] | You are hurt? | 你受伤了吗 |
| [38:54] | We must move quickly before we are discovered. | 我们快走 免得被发现 |
| [39:00] | What of Laeta? | 莱塔呢 |
| [39:02] | What of her? | 她怎么了 |
| [39:05] | We cannot leave her. | 我们不能丢下她 |
| [39:07] | She stands Roman. | 她是罗马人 |
| [39:09] | She won’t be seen with us. | 不能让人看到她和我们一起 |
| [39:11] | I stand nothing but a slave. | 我现在只是奴隶 |
| [39:17] | As you once did. | 跟你们过去一样 |
| [40:10] | You are truly gifted at motivating your men, Crassus. | 你鼓舞士气可真有一套 克拉苏 |
| [40:13] | As all great leaders must be. | 这是伟大领袖的特质 |
| [40:16] | Do not allow the Senate to hear you describe me as such. | 这话别传到元老院去了 |
| [40:19] | They might well tear you asunder in like fashion. | 他们也许会把你五马分尸 |
| [40:23] | Give no worry to such thought. | 别担心这些 |
| [40:25] | You shall gain their gratitude | 你击退了斯巴达克斯 |
| [40:27] | in blow struck against Spartacus, | 他们必定很感谢你 |
| [40:29] | and return of Sinuessa en Valle to | 你还让希留爱沙山的市民 |
| [40:31] | rightful embrace of its citizens. | 又回到了他们的家园 |
| [40:35] | We’ve just begun! | 这才刚开始呢 |
| [40:37] | Apologies, but I must serve correction. | 抱歉 我要更正你的话 |
| [40:40] | The citizens of this fair city | 这座美丽城市的市民 |
| [40:42] | were all laid to grass by rebellion’s fury. | 全都惨死于暴怒的叛贼之手 |
| [40:44] | Not all. | 并非全部 |
| [40:47] | All of note. | 所有贵族都死了 |
| [40:50] | What of the Aedile’s wife? | 市政官的妻子呢 |
| [40:52] | She has left these walls, never to return. | 她走了 永远不会回来 |
| [41:00] | You would claim entire fucking city for yourself? | 莫非你要占有这座城吗 |
| [41:12] | The Senate will not easily swallow bitter news of such greed. | 元老院绝不会轻易答应如此贪婪的要求 |
| [41:16] | Greed is but a word jealous men inflict upon the ambitious. | 贪婪无非是嫉妒之人对雄心壮志的说法 |
| [41:19] | They will be made to see past it | 他们只能任其自然 |
| [41:21] | and oblige us in the spoils of war. | 将这一战利品赐给我们 |
| [41:25] | Us? | 我们 |
| [41:28] | I would share in good fortune, of course. | 我当然要与你共享了 |
| [41:31] | Perhaps the villa you now occupy | 也许你愿意得到现在住的宅子 |
| [41:35] | and a portion of the taxes levied upon port? | 还有港口的一部分税收 |
| [41:38] | If the Senate could be persuaded that we are | 只要有人能说服元老院 |
| [41:41] | deserving of such bold claim? | 答应我们的正当要求 |
| [41:51] | We have done the impossible. | 我们完成了不可能的任务 |
| [41:55] | Surely we should be rewarded for it. | 当然值得奖励 |
| [42:13] | Let us have final tribute of blood, | 最后一份血之献礼 |
| [42:17] | in honor of Gaius Julius Caesar! | 向盖乌斯·尤利乌斯·恺撒致敬 |
| [42:19] | Caesar! | 恺撒 |
| [42:23] | Caesar! | 恺撒 |
| [42:28] | Roman fucking cowards. | 该死的罗马懦夫 |
| [42:31] | Shit running your leg in thought of giving sword | 要是拿着剑来一场公平决斗 |
| [42:34] | and proper contest. | 你们就屁滚尿流了 |
| [42:41] | And what would you do if graced with such opportunity, savage? | 如果有这样的机会 你会怎么做 野蛮人 |
| [42:48] | Such spectacle is deeply appreciated. | 受到这样的待遇 我万分感谢 |
| [42:50] | Yet the fall of Spartacus greeted more so. | 要是斯巴达克斯伏法那就更妙了 |
| [42:58] | Carnificina comes to an end. | 屠杀大戏要结束了 |
| [43:01] | The rebel king to soon follow. | 马上就轮到叛贼头子 |
| [43:03] | Imperator. | 统帅 |
| [43:05] | Honored guests. | 贵宾们 |
| [43:07] | We come this day to praise a man | 今天我们齐聚此处 |
| [43:09] | considered above all others. | 称颂一位出类拔萃的英雄 |
| [43:12] | A man possessed of such good fortune | 他肯定有诸神的庇佑 |
| [43:15] | that he must indeed be blessed by the gods themselves. | 否则怎能有如此好的运气 |
| [43:24] | In storied tradition of Carnificina, | 屠杀战俘有个传统 |
| [43:28] | the ultimate kill signifies pinnacle of victory. | 最后一杀代表了胜利之巅 |
| [43:36] | Shall we award Caesar the privilege of delivering fated blow, | 我们是否应当把最后一击的荣耀交给恺撒 |
| [43:42] | with sword of steel in a war he began with but… | 让他使用打仗所用的利剑 而不是… |
| [43:48] | tongue of silver? | 如簧巧舌 |
| [43:51] | Caesar! Caesar! | 恺撒 恺撒 |
| [44:15] | You choose your words with care. | 你的发言真是深思熟虑 |
| [44:16] | As all who must, in such position. | 无论谁身在此位 都应当如此 |
| [44:30] | This man shall fall not in honor of Caesar. | 这个人的死 不是恺撒的荣耀 |
| [44:35] | Nor the great House of Crassus. | 也不是伟大的克拉苏家族的荣耀 |
| [44:40] | He shall fall in honor of the glory of Rome! | 他的死 是伟大罗马的荣耀 |
| [44:45] | Glory of Rome! | 罗马万岁 |
| [45:08] | Kill him! | 杀了他 |
| [45:09] | Hold! | 住手 |
| [45:23] | It is the will of the gods, | 这是神的旨意 |
| [45:25] | that this beast shall see himself free of shackles. | 诸神要这头野兽挣脱镣铐 |
| [45:30] | So that I may prove myself worthy of the praise | 让我得以证明我实至名归 |
| [45:33] | bestowed upon me by our Imperator… | 不负我们的统帅 以及… |
| [45:40] | and his boy. | 他儿子的好意 |
| [45:52] | Come then. | 那就来吧 |
| [45:53] | Let us see what challenge your rebellion truly offers. | 让我们看看你们叛贼有什么本事 |
| [46:11] | They hold celebration? | 他们在庆祝吗 |
| [46:12] | Executions, for those among you yet of this world. | 处决你们当中还幸存的人 |
| [46:17] | I will have blood in their name, upon a day. | 总有一天 我要让他们血债血偿 |
| [46:19] | Stay to the alleys and lesser streets as I guide. | 照我说的 尽量走小巷或人少的街道 |
| [46:22] | And perhaps live to see it so. | 你才有可能活到那一天 |
| [47:01] | If this man stands for all of the rebellion, | 如果叛贼都像此人这么厉害 |
| [47:03] | celebration may hold premature. | 那我们可能庆祝得太早了 |
| [47:56] | Let this man’s death serve as | 这个人的死 |
| [47:58] | harbinger for the fate | 是斯巴达克斯本人 |
| [48:01] | that we shall inflict upon Spartacus himself! | 即将遭受同样下场的先兆 |
| [48:12] | Well fought, brother. | 打得好 兄弟 |
| [48:15] | Swallow cock, you Roman shit. | 吃屎去吧 罗马狗 |
| [48:37] | Behold! | 瞧啊 |
| [48:40] | Their greatest warriors take their own lives in fear of Caesar! | 他们最伟大的战士也因惧怕恺撒而自杀了 |
| [48:47] | Caesar! | 恺撒 |
| [49:08] | We will not make it. | 我们出不去了 |
| [49:09] | Can you ride? | 你会骑马吗 |
| [49:13] | I’ve seen it done. | 我骑过 |
| [49:14] | Stay close. | 跟紧点 |
| [49:16] | We will not turn back for you. | 我们不会回来救你的 |
| [49:39] | You there. | 你站住 |
| [49:45] | I thought Heracleo granted but one woman. | 赫拉克里奥不是只要一个女人吗 |
| [49:52] | Where did he come by this one? | 另外这个哪儿来的 |
| [49:59] | Go! | 跑 |
| [50:37] | Sound the alarm, you worthless shits! | 去敲警钟 一帮废物 |
| [50:39] | Close gate! | 关闭城门 |
| [50:40] | The rebel escapes! Man the gate! | 叛贼逃跑了 守住城门 |
| [51:59] | Why do we not move after him? | 为什么我们的军队不追击 |
| [52:02] | Must Julius fucking Caesar risk life to kill every last Rebel himself? | 非得让我恺撒冒生命危险亲手杀死每个叛贼吗 |
| [52:05] | To attempt the ridge at night would see us to disadvantage. | 夜晚上山 对我军不利 |
| [52:08] | And by morning he will be to the wind with Spartacus | 到了早上 他就和斯巴达克斯 |
| [52:10] | and the rest of his rebel horde you allowed to escape. | 还有你放走的那帮叛贼会合了 |
| [52:14] | I have allowed nothing but the illusion of hope. | 我不是放他们走 是给了他们虚无的希望 |
| [52:17] | When sun breaks my legions shall begin final march, | 日升之时 我军将在十一抽杀律的威胁下 |
| [52:20] | spurred by dread of decimation | 开始全面围剿叛贼 |
| [52:23] | and dreams of glory sparked by celebration in your honor. | 他们渴望得到你昨晚所拥有的那种荣耀 |
| [52:26] | Spartacus is no fool. | 斯巴达克斯不是傻子 |
| [52:29] | You expect him to wait in driven snow, | 你觉得他会在大风雪中 |
| [52:31] | for you to arrive and announce his end? | 等你到来 给他致命一击吗 |
| [52:35] | That is exactly what I expect. | 那正是我所期待的 |
| [53:00] | We cannot remain here. | 我们不能待在这里 |
| [53:01] | What would you have us do? | 那你想怎么样 |
| [53:02] | Sprout wings and soar towards warming | 长出翅膀 飞到太阳神阿波罗那里 |
| [53:04] | embrace of fucking Apollo? | 投向他温暖的怀抱吗 |
| [53:05] | We should turn and retake Sinuessa. | 我们应该回去 夺回希留爱沙 |
| [53:08] | The city is lost. | 那座城已经陷落 |
| [53:10] | As we shall be, if we do not act. | 要是我们不行动 我们也完蛋了 |
| [53:17] | Fuck the gods. | 我操 |
| [53:51] | And I believed myself a difficult man to kill. | 我还以为就我命硬呢 |
| [54:04] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
| [54:18] | You bring us a prisoner. | 你给我们带来了俘虏 |
| [54:20] | Laeta now stands as you or I, | 莱塔现在跟你我一样 |
| [54:22] | beneath heel of Republic. | 被共和国踩在脚下 |
| [54:25] | She may yet live, | 好好照顾的话 |
| [54:26] | if her wounds are tended. | 她也许能活 |
| [54:28] | See it done. | 救活她 |
| [54:29] | Lugo. | 卢戈 |
| [54:33] | It is miracle any of us before you yet draw breath. | 我们这些人都还活着 真是奇迹 |
| [54:38] | The gods themselves must have taken note of delivered prayer, | 诸神肯定听到了我们的祈祷 |
| [54:43] | in order to see us from certain end. | 改变了我们的命运 |
| [54:49] | I fear they have but delayed it. | 恐怕只是时间问题 |
| [55:04] | How is such a thing possible? | 这怎么可能 |
| [55:07] | Nothing is beyond reach for the richest man in the Republic. | 对共和国最富有的人来说 没什么不可能 |
| [55:11] | Crassus. | 克拉苏 |
| [55:15] | It was always his intention, to trap us upon this ridge. | 他一直想把我们困在山上 |
| [55:19] | He will march from the city with his armies behind us. | 他必定率军出城向我们后方进攻 |
| [55:23] | And when he comes… | 等他到来 |
| [55:26] | death shall follow in his wake. | 死亡也随之降临 |