时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I begin to believe in your gods. | 我开始相信你说的神了 |
[00:09] | I ordered them to stand ground but they fled. | 我命令他们坚守阵地 但他们逃跑了 |
[00:12] | What punishment would you have me inflict? | 您想让我受到怎样的惩罚 |
[00:15] | He took something from me. | 他夺走了我的东西 |
[00:17] | And I would have something in return. | 那我也要夺走他的东西 |
[00:19] | If errant word falls from mouth, only suffering will follow. | 说错一个字 就等着受苦吧 |
[00:23] | Come, my love. | 来吧 亲爱的 |
[00:25] | She stands a Roman. | 她是罗马人 |
[00:26] | I stand nothing but a slave. | 我现在只是奴隶 |
[00:29] | You will regain sense. | 你给我恢复理智 |
[00:31] | It is you who has no sense. | 失去理智的是你 |
[00:35] | Donar! | 多纳 |
[00:36] | – Fucking traitor. – Have you lost mind? | -该死的叛徒 -你疯了吗 |
[00:39] | Castus came to aid! | 卡斯特斯是来帮忙的 |
[00:41] | We must see all that remain to safety of the ridge. | 我们必须确保剩下的人安全撤到山上 |
[00:43] | Move quickly! And do not turn back! | 快走 不要回头 |
[00:45] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[00:49] | Spartacus is no fool. | 斯巴达克斯不是傻子 |
[00:50] | You expect him to wait in driven snow | 你觉得他会在大风雪中 |
[00:52] | for you to arrive and announce his end? | 等你到来 给他致命一击吗 |
[00:55] | That is exactly what I expect. | 那正是我所期待的 |
[01:59] | Give count to those who have fallen! I would have number! | 清点下死者 看看损失了多少人 |
[02:02] | The gods march us halfway to fucking Olympus, | 诸神逼着我们一路走向奥林匹斯山 |
[02:04] | only to piss on us from atop a wall. | 就为了往我们头上撒尿吗 |
[02:11] | We must make new attempt. | 我们必须找到新的出路 |
[02:12] | While we do not quit in silence, | 我们不要默不作声地当胆小鬼 |
[02:15] | but march with thunder threating the heavens. | 我们要发起震天动地的进攻 |
[02:17] | And see old men strom their wall? | 拿脑袋去撞他们的墙吗 |
[02:19] | Until last woman and child, | 直到最后一个女人和孩子 |
[02:21] | and see it to ruin. | 非叫它倒塌不可 |
[02:22] | I can not risk futher resource. | 我不能冒这样的险 |
[02:24] | Crassus has turning us from warming moves | 克拉苏就是要逼我们无路可走 |
[02:26] | into his traps. | 踏进他的陷阱 |
[02:28] | And you would be slaughter | 而你会因愚蠢的举动 |
[02:30] | in foolish action. | 丢掉小命 |
[02:32] | I but seek path on this fucking Ridge. | 我只是想在山上找条路 |
[02:35] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[02:39] | Crassus’ army approaches from the mountain pass. | 克拉苏的军队从隘口那边过来了 |
[02:45] | Move all those who cannot fight to safe distance. | 不能打仗的都撤到安全地方去 |
[02:47] | See the others to weapons. | 剩下的准备迎战 |
[02:51] | We will show the man forged of gold | 让这个腰缠万贯的人瞧瞧 |
[02:54] | the cost of our lives. | 想杀我们得付出什么代价 |
[03:35] | We shall see Roman blood upon fucking snow! | 用罗马人的血把他妈的雪地染红 |
[03:43] | Or our own in glorious death! | 或者光荣战死 血洒白野 |
[03:55] | Hold! | 别动 |
[03:57] | Calm yourselves! | 都冷静下 |
[04:02] | Your words move against purpose. | 你这话对打仗没好处 |
[04:04] | We must press attack, | 我们得主动出击 |
[04:05] | before his army washes over us. | 以免陷入被动 |
[04:07] | They do not intend to advance. | 他们没打算进攻 |
[04:30] | The gods hold you privy to the future now, do they? | 诸神还给了你预言未来的能力吗 |
[04:33] | I am but familiar with unfortunate past. | 我只是有过不幸的经历而已 |
[04:36] | I served in the Roman auxiliary when I was yet of Thrace. | 我还在色雷斯时 曾在罗马辅备军中服役 |
[04:40] | Crassus’ men did not fall to battle formation. | 克拉苏的人马没有排出进攻阵形 |
[04:42] | But they hold advantage of numbers. | 但他们人数占绝对优势 |
[04:45] | Why pause short of blood? | 为什么不把我们一举消灭 |
[04:48] | They but await their commander. | 要等他们的将军来了才动手 |
[05:10] | The legion takes position upon the ridge? | 军队在山上驻扎好了 |
[05:11] | With your praetorium to be set at forward position, as commanded. | 正在按您的命令在前线安置大帐 |
[05:14] | Break urgent word when it’s prepared. | 准备好了就迅速来报 |
[05:16] | I would lay eyes upon war’s end at nearest opportunity. | 我要亲眼见证此次大胜 |
[05:19] | Imperator. | 遵命 |
[05:21] | I have been delayed from appointed hour by pressing need. | 我有急事耽搁了 |
[05:25] | Apologies. | 十分抱歉 |
[05:26] | None expected. | 没事 |
[05:27] | I’m sure you this much needed of you, upon victory. | 我知道您军务缠身 |
[05:30] | How fares Caesar? | 恺撒怎么样 |
[05:32] | He yet licks his wounds. | 还在舔伤口 |
[05:34] | Or rather drops coin for more pleasing form to apply balming tongue. | 或者这么说吧 花天酒地买安慰 |
[05:39] | Gratitude for seeing duties to completion, | 感谢你不负使命 |
[05:41] | and not falling prey to baser desires of your own. | 没有沉溺于私欲 |
[05:44] | A man must choose proper moment to seize pleasure. | 男人行乐要选对时机 |
[05:47] | Mine is forever entwined with your own. | 而我唯您马首是瞻 |
[05:52] | I stand moved by sentiment. | 听你这么说我很感动 |
[05:55] | As I do by the way you’ve afforded yourself of late. | 你最近的所作所为也让我很满意 |
[05:59] | You honor me, Imperator. | 您过奖了 统帅 |
[06:00] | You honor yourself in deed and action. | 你的言行值得褒奖 |
[06:03] | I would see such spirit greet newest command. | 我想让你以这种心态迎接新的任务 |
[06:09] | Speak it, and see it done. | 全凭您吩咐 |
[06:12] | I wish this chest spirited from sight. | 我想让这个箱子从我面前消失 |
[06:15] | A simple task, yet one of grave importance. | 任务虽然简单 却意义非凡 |
[06:20] | Where shall I place it? | 应该把它放哪儿 |
[06:22] | Crack seal, and make own decision. | 打开看看 自己决定 |
[06:38] | My armor… | 我的盔甲 |
[06:42] | The hour rushes to Spartacus’ end. | 斯巴达克斯时日无多 |
[06:45] | I would have my Word and my Will | 我要你继续代我行使权力 |
[06:46] | once more at my side upon final battle. | 再次与我并肩作战 |
[06:51] | I would have my son. | 父子齐上阵 |
[06:53] | As I would stand with you. | 我愿与您同上战场 |
[06:56] | Father. | 父亲 |
[06:59] | See yourself to proper dress. | 好好穿戴上 |
[07:01] | There is much of our future to turn upon discussion. | 未来还有很多事需要商讨 |
[07:38] | You prove yourself yet mortal. | 原来你也是血肉之躯 |
[07:40] | A scratch, all but forgotten. | 一点小伤不要在意 |
[07:43] | I will see to fresh bandage. | 我给你换绷带 |
[07:46] | Wine and the warmth of your thighs | 美酒 还有你的软玉温香 |
[07:49] | is all comfort needed. | 就足够安抚我了 |
[07:51] | Blood shall wait upon the day I draw it from those | 至于血债嘛 等到那一天 |
[07:55] | who have dared move against me. | 我宰了那帮贼人自能偿还 |
[08:02] | And they shall tremble with fear… | 他们一定吓得五体投地 |
[08:06] | As I now tremble before Jupiter’s cock… | 正如我拜倒在朱庇特的胯下 |
[08:18] | Vacate! | 搬过来 |
[08:20] | Quick as you can! | 越快越好 |
[08:44] | A storm is coming. | 暴风雪要来了 |
[08:46] | And with it death upon frozen wind. | 寒风可是要冻死人的 |
[08:49] | Storm certain, yes. | 暴风雪是要来了 |
[08:52] | Yet not its hour… | 不过还没到 |
[09:01] | You would move to fuck, | 罗马人都到了眼皮底下 |
[09:03] | with Rome’s might breathing upon our necks? | 你居然还有心情做爱 |
[09:06] | If I for afterlife, | 就算要死 |
[09:07] | I take memory of your cock inside me. | 我也要死在你的胯下 |
[09:17] | Let us turn thought from ourselves, | 还是先别想我们自己了 |
[09:20] | and see them towards deeper needs. | 干点正事吧 |
[09:23] | Your words sound as Spartacus. | 你这口气跟斯巴达克斯一样 |
[09:25] | They are my own. | 是我的真心话 |
[09:27] | Heed them as you will. | 听不听由你 |
[09:42] | You traitorous fuck! | 你个操蛋的叛徒 |
[09:45] | Donar, Nemetes and hundreds of our brothers | 多纳 纳美特斯人和我们数百名兄弟 |
[09:48] | lay dead in the city. | 都死在了城里 |
[09:51] | Yet you take fucking meal! | 你他妈的还有饭吃 |
[10:02] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[10:04] | Your stew was turning stomach. | 你的炖汤真是倒胃口 |
[10:09] | Fucking Cilician shit! | 混蛋西利西亚人 |
[10:11] | Brictius! | 布瑞克提斯 |
[10:12] | Fall from fucking sight. | 给我滚 |
[10:20] | If you were not Agron’s boy, | 你还护着这婊子 |
[10:22] | you would stand as bloodied for shielding this little cunt. | 你要不是艾力冈的人 我早就揍扁你了 |
[10:26] | Place Agron from thought, | 有本事的话 |
[10:29] | if you believe your cock of a size. | 别管艾力冈 来揍我啊 |
[10:44] | For such a little man you speak as if a titan. | 别看你人小 气势还挺足 |
[10:47] | Do not move me to regret coming to aid. | 别让我后悔帮你 |
[10:51] | Brictius is a dim brute, | 布瑞克提斯是头畜生 |
[10:53] | but his tongue carries knowledge. | 但他说的也有道理 |
[10:55] | I stand a Cilician, | 我是西利西亚人 |
[10:57] | and by tether of name a traitor. | 躲不开叛徒之名 |
[10:59] | None should be darkened by shadow of another’s actions. | 谁也不该为别人的行为负责 |
[11:02] | A thing of no importance. | 这不重要 |
[11:04] | I find myself where the fates have led. | 命运指引我来到这里 |
[11:06] | And call it blessing to find you there as well. | 有你陪伴 那是几辈子修不来的福气 |
[11:10] | In chains and bloodied, yet still attempting to flatter. | 双手被缚 浑身是血 还不忘花言巧语 |
[11:13] | I attempt but to live life to the fullest measure. | 我只想尽可能活长一点 |
[11:17] | And would take arms against Crassus | 我想要拿起武器对抗克拉苏 |
[11:20] | to continue doing so. | 从而活下去 |
[11:21] | You wish to fight? | 你想打仗 |
[11:23] | Killing Romans was how I gained your trust, was it not? | 当初我杀了罗马人才赢得你的信任 对吧 |
[11:25] | Perhaps if enough fall to my blade, | 如果我能杀死更多罗马人 |
[11:28] | your brothers shall one day be so moved… | 你的兄弟们总有一天也会信任我 |
[11:34] | It is a decision removed from my hands. But… | 这不是我说了算的 不过… |
[11:40] | know that thought is well received. | 我感到很欣慰 |
[12:11] | I did not think to lay eyes upon you again. | 没想到还能见到你 |
[12:14] | Nor I you. | 我也是 |
[12:16] | The gods mock us both. | 真是造化弄人 |
[12:19] | Used rich day of your bravery within the city, | 你在城里的时候是那么勇敢 |
[12:22] | risking life to save your people. | 冒生命危险救你的人 |
[12:24] | I still absent choice. | 还不是别无选择 |
[12:29] | Position known well of late. | 如今我算是体会到了 |
[12:31] | You are still of this world. | 你现在还活着 |
[12:34] | Yet shall slip from it if you do not eat. | 但再不吃饭 恐怕就不行了 |
[12:37] | See it to one more deserving. | 给更值得的人吃吧 |
[12:39] | Do you seek to be pitied? | 你想博取同情吗 |
[12:43] | I seek nothing. | 我什么也不想 |
[12:47] | I am but ash. | 我什么也不是 |
[12:51] | The remains of heart’s flame, | 那携雨之使者 |
[12:53] | cooled by the Bringer of Rain, | 血洗了我的城市 |
[12:56] | who brought death to my city | 把我的生活搅得天翻地覆 |
[12:59] | and tore me from the life I knew. | 让我心如死灰 |
[13:03] | Smothered by Crassus, | 而那个克拉苏 |
[13:06] | who cast me off in chains | 解开我的锁链 |
[13:09] | for the pleasure of a savage. | 却拿我满足蛮子的兽欲 |
[13:17] | You have known pain. | 你经历了痛苦 |
[13:19] | And loss. | 体会了失去 |
[13:22] | A misfortune shared by many among us. | 和我们当中的很多人一样 |
[13:31] | How do you move past it? | 你是怎么熬过去的 |
[13:35] | That’s a question I’ve asked many times. | 我也问过很多次同样的问题 |
[13:39] | Live. | 活下去 |
[13:42] | And help provide answer. | 找到答案 |
[14:06] | Caesar favored oysters in his celebration. | 恺撒很喜欢庆功会上的牡蛎 |
[14:10] | I would have the finest city has to offer towards my own. | 我要在我的庆功会上吃到城里最好的 |
[14:14] | Your father graces you again with favor. | 你父亲又看重你了 |
[14:17] | A thing well earned. | 那是我赢来的 |
[14:20] | I no longer the “Pouting boy” of days past. | 我不是以前那个撅嘴撒娇的小男孩了 |
[14:24] | The man my father has always longed for me to become. | 我成为了父亲一直想让我成为的人 |
[14:28] | I but wish Sabinus were yet among us. | 我只希望萨比努斯还活着 |
[14:33] | Do you think he would gaze upon me with pride? | 你说他会为我骄傲吗 |
[14:36] | He held you to heart, did he not? | 他很爱护你 不是吗 |
[14:39] | As you once did. | 你曾经也是 |
[14:41] | Your path carries you far from such concerns. | 你大可不必在意这些 |
[14:44] | Spartacus shall fall, | 斯巴达克斯必会灭亡 |
[14:45] | and you shall rise to conquer foreign lands, | 而你将去征服更多的土地 |
[14:48] | and build upon your name. | 建立丰功伟业 |
[14:52] | Far from those who once cared for you. | 远离曾经关心过你的人 |
[14:57] | I yearn to honor the name of Crassus | 我渴望用胜利和荣耀 |
[14:59] | with victory and laurels. | 为克拉苏家族增光添彩 |
[15:01] | Yet after rebellion is struck | 不过等讨伐完叛贼 |
[15:03] | I shall remain rooted firmly upon current ground. | 我要在这里扎根 |
[15:08] | You are not to return to Rome with us? | 你不跟我们回罗马了 |
[15:11] | I will be tasked with securing my father’s concerns within Sinuessa, | 我奉命在希留爱沙为父亲操持大事 |
[15:16] | until I reach proper age for title of Tribune. | 等年龄到了再接过护民官的头衔 |
[15:20] | A duty of great import. | 这是很重要的职责 |
[15:25] | One you shall aid me in. | 而你要留下来帮我 |
[15:29] | I am to remain in Sinuessa? | 我要留在希留爱沙 |
[15:32] | Within this very villa. | 就在这座宅子里 |
[15:34] | My father grants you title of vilica | 我父亲可以让你当女管家 |
[15:37] | to oversee all who serve me beneath storied roof. | 监管所有伺候我的奴仆 |
[15:40] | And to see comforting hand continue to guide me in life’s journey. | 同时在人生路上继续安抚我 指引我 |
[15:46] | One that drew me from edge of dire precipice. | 是你让我悬崖勒马 |
[15:52] | I owe you much, Kore. | 我欠你太多 克芮 |
[15:55] | And soon I’ll have the leisure of time to indulge repayment. | 等我有了时间 我要好好补偿你 |
[16:09] | Imperator. | 统帅 |
[16:10] | Your praetorium stands ready upon the ridge. | 您的大帐已经设好 |
[16:12] | Call for my standard bearer. | 叫旗手来 |
[16:14] | Imperator. | 遵命 |
[16:22] | Apologies, Dominus. | 打扰一下 主人 |
[16:23] | I have prepared afternoon meal — | 晚饭准备好了 |
[16:25] | I have appetite towards bloodier repast. | 我要吃的是叛贼的血肉 |
[16:28] | Again, apologies. | 抱歉 主人 |
[16:30] | Yet I would also break needed words. | 有些话我想跟您说 |
[16:33] | Well, shatter them quickly, | 有话快说 |
[16:34] | or see them to ground I once stood upon. | 我马上就要走了 |
[16:38] | Is it true I am to serve Tiberius in Sinuessa? | 我真的要留在希留爱沙伺候提比略吗 |
[16:42] | By his tongue did news fall upon ear? | 是他亲口跟你说的吗 |
[16:46] | The boy carries my word yet spills it absent consideration. | 这孩子转达我的话之前也不好好想想 |
[16:50] | I had meant to share thought with you in more intimate fashion. | 我本想在更私密的场合先跟你谈谈的 |
[16:54] | As I would share with you troubled mind, | 我也要倾吐我的忧虑 |
[16:56] | and cause of it– | 以及其缘由 |
[16:58] | All stands upon command, Imperator. | 所有人整装待命 统帅 |
[17:01] | Time conspires against will of the heart. | 只可惜时与愿违 |
[17:04] | We shall break words again when battle is won, | 等战斗胜利后我们再好好谈谈吧 |
[17:07] | will see tears evaporate beneath warming sun of deeper intent. | 到那时你就不会再忧伤流泪了 |
[17:17] | Come, let us make show of presence upon ridge. | 来吧 我们到山里演一出戏 |
[17:20] | I’d have the Rebel King know what doom falls upon him. | 我要让叛贼头子知道什么叫末日 |
[17:38] | Crassus erects pulvinus, | 克拉苏居然支起了看台 |
[17:39] | as if we fight for his entertainment | 就好像这儿是风雪竞技场 |
[17:40] | upon snow of fucking arena. | 我们以命相搏是为他取乐 |
[17:42] | Then he shall behold what miracles | 那他将亲眼目睹 |
[17:44] | of blood a gladiator is yet capable of. | 角斗士创造的鲜血奇观 |
[17:46] | You speak as though all stand so. | 你说的好像所有人都是角斗士 |
[17:49] | The ways of us do. | 我们是就够了 |
[17:51] | Passed on from our very hands. | 他们可都是我们亲手训练出来的 |
[17:53] | Too few to make difference against hordes we are pressed between. | 可要面对夹击我们的大军 人数太少了 |
[17:55] | Crixus is not wrong in his belief. | 克雷斯的信念没有错 |
[17:58] | We have done the impossible, time upon time. | 我们一次次地完成了不可能的壮举 |
[18:02] | Yet by inspired tactic, not brute force. | 但靠的是战术 而不是蛮力 |
[18:06] | What are the lay of your thoughts? | 你是怎么想的 |
[18:09] | Crassus has become overly bold by advantage he holds. | 克拉苏占据绝对上风 因此过分大胆 |
[18:12] | He places his praetorium forward of proper position, | 为了方便观赏预期的大胜 |
[18:16] | to better view anticipated victory. | 他的大帐放得过于靠前 |
[18:19] | Perhaps we should pay visit, | 或许我们应该去拜访他 |
[18:21] | and explain fatal error. | 告诉他这一致命错误 |
[18:23] | Does not closer position suggest heavier guard surrounding praetorium? | 大帐安置得这么靠前 难道守军不会更多吗 |
[18:26] | The wind grows restless in advance of storm. | 风暴到来之前 狂风会吹个没完 |
[18:29] | By night’s fall, it shall serve as cloak | 待夜幕降临 只要去的人不多 |
[18:32] | if our number is not swollen beyond intent. | 我们就能神不知鬼不觉地摸进去 |
[18:35] | How many? | 要多少人 |
[18:37] | Only the most skilled among us. | 只要我们之中的精锐 |
[18:39] | We must strike as the serpent, fast and sure. | 我们必须像毒蛇一样发起攻击 又快又准 |
[18:42] | If Crassus falls to our venom, | 如果克拉苏死在我们手下 |
[18:46] | his legions will froth and foam absent proper command. | 他的军团将会群龙无首 成为一盘散沙 |
[18:49] | A plan well served against Cossinius and Furius. | 对科西尼斯和费尤瑞斯时这招很管用 |
[18:52] | You would send a sleeping man to the afterlife | 明明可以让他经历人间炼狱 |
[18:55] | when he could awaken to a nightmare. | 你却要在睡梦中去抹他脖子 |
[18:58] | A sea of death as our entire army crashes upon him. | 我们所有人一起来 杀个痛快岂不更好 |
[19:00] | Such a force would be discovered in advance of purpose, | 这么庞大的阵容在行动之前就会被发现 |
[19:02] | and advantage lost. A thing a child could see. | 我们将优势尽失 连小孩子都能看出来 |
[19:05] | You would brand me as such? | 你当我是小孩子吗 |
[19:08] | Words foolishly chosen, brother. | 是我失言了 兄弟 |
[19:11] | Stay by my side, | 随我一道去 |
[19:12] | and when Crassus is falls from this world | 等克拉苏从这个世界消失后 |
[19:14] | we shall see his legions swiftly follow. | 他的大军也将很快烟消云散 |
[19:44] | Lay eyes and report. | 注意观察 随时报告 |
[20:30] | We shall hold perimeter against escape. | 我们应该在周围看守 以防有人逃走 |
[20:33] | There shall be none for the mighty Crassus this night. | 伟大的克拉苏今晚是无路可逃了 |
[20:51] | Donar… | 多纳 |
[21:01] | What is carved upon his flesh? | 他身上刻的是什么 |
[21:05] | Death is undeceivable. | 必死无疑 |
[21:16] | Come on. | 快走 |
[22:16] | Naevia! | 妮维雅 |
[22:27] | Come on. | 快来 |
[22:30] | Fall back to the camp! | 撤回营地 |
[22:36] | Flee, you fucking coward! | 逃吧 你们这些懦夫 |
[23:22] | In formation! | 保持阵型 |
[23:23] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[23:25] | Advance! | 进攻 |
[23:35] | Spartacus slips from snare? | 斯巴达克斯逃脱了 |
[23:39] | Along with a small clutch of his men. | 还有跟随他的一小撮人 |
[23:42] | Let him feel the sting of his wounds, | 让他吃点苦头吧 |
[23:45] | and reflect upon the mind that inflicts them. | 尝尝聪明反被聪明误的滋味 |
[23:49] | Raise Tiberius and Caesar from peaceful slumber. | 把提比略和恺撒从睡梦中叫起来 |
[23:52] | The time for ploy and deception draws to an end. | 阴谋诡计已经玩够了 |
[24:07] | Caesar at last rises from the dead. | 你恺撒终于死而复生了 |
[24:10] | As you from specter of punishment. | 你也摆脱了惩罚的阴影 |
[24:14] | What draws concern in advance of morning sun? | 凌晨时分叫醒我们有什么要紧事 |
[24:16] | I depart for Melia Ridge upon dawn’s break. | 天一亮我就向米利亚峰进军 |
[24:19] | A move long in coming. | 我早就想这么做了 |
[24:21] | Let us hasten arrival– | 我们这就… |
[24:21] | I’d have you pause to gather remaining troops yet in Sinuessa. | 我要你去集结希留爱沙城内的军队 |
[24:25] | Fall to command beneath Tiberius | 到时你听提比略命令 |
[24:27] | and join me before moon greets us. | 月升之前与我会合 |
[24:29] | Should not the man who took Sinuessa lead them? | 难道不该是夺下希留爱沙的人带兵吗 |
[24:34] | Not a boy prone to losing his sword? | 怎么要剑都拿不稳的小子担此大任 |
[24:39] | You find my gratitude short in the coming? | 你觉得我对你的感激还不够多吗 |
[24:42] | The abundant coin awarded to keep head above rising debts? | 水涨船高的债钱是谁给你的 |
[24:46] | Tales of bravery dispatched with Metellus to ply ears of Rome? | 是谁让梅泰勒斯去罗马宣扬你的英勇事迹的 |
[24:50] | Celebration thrown in your honor… | 还有专门为你开的庆功会 |
[24:52] | presented by the man you disrespect. | 还是由这个你所不齿的人主持的 |
[24:54] | I need no reminder of past generosity. | 过去的慷慨我从未忘记 |
[25:00] | I merely offer suggestion. | 我仅仅只是提供建议 |
[25:02] | And I merely give command. | 而我仅仅只是发号施令 |
[25:04] | As I commanded your placement | 而我刚才命令你 |
[25:06] | behind city walls to move as my instrument. | 守在城墙后面 听我的指示行动 |
[25:09] | I took this city. | 夺下这座城的人是我 |
[25:14] | As I shall take Spartacus’ life, | 夺走斯巴达克斯性命的也会是我 |
[25:16] | with my son close at hand. | 还有我身边的儿子 |
[25:20] | And where shall honored Caesar find himself | 那在这辉煌的荣耀中 |
[25:24] | in the midst of such glories? | 恺撒又居于何处呢 |
[25:25] | At equal distance. | 一视同仁 |
[25:28] | If he but removes himself from his own path. | 只要他别我行我素 |
[25:33] | He falls to command, Imperator. | 遵命 统帅 |
[25:38] | Stay true to course, | 按我说的做 |
[25:40] | and we shall seize the heavens as promised. | 到时候少不了你的好处 |
[25:43] | I shall greet you upon the ridge. | 我们山上见 |
[25:46] | Move with haste, | 风卷残云 |
[25:47] | and thirst for enemy’s blood. | 嗜血杀敌 |
[25:53] | Here we stand. | 瞧瞧 |
[25:56] | Title restored to me. | 我官复原职 |
[25:58] | And you beneath heel. | 你又该卑躬屈膝了 |
[26:04] | You mind your step, boy. | 走路当心 小子 |
[26:07] | Many a giant has tumbled to the afterlife, | 很多巨人就因为太自大了 |
[26:11] | believing himself too big to fall. | 以为摔不死 结果一跟头去了黄泉 |
[26:18] | Assemble the men. | 召集军队 |
[26:21] | As commanded. | 听命行事 |
[26:41] | Does no one ever sleep in this fucking house? | 这该死的屋子里就没人睡觉吗 |
[26:44] | Apologies. | 对不起 |
[26:46] | I was drawn by argument. | 我听到你们在争执 就过来了 |
[26:48] | And you lurked in the shadow to witness it? | 然后你就躲在暗处偷看 |
[26:51] | It is a dangerous thing to be removed from them. | 随着提比略官复要职 |
[26:53] | Since Tiberius is restored to imagined power. | 要摆脱他们都是很危险的了 |
[26:59] | You rattle tongue against your master? | 你竟敢说主人闲话 |
[27:03] | I but whisper of common threat. | 我只是悄悄说出我们共同的威胁 |
[27:06] | And means of striking it from mutual concern. | 希望能够消除我们共同的担忧 |
[27:13] | Gratitude for private audience. | 您愿意听我说 非常感谢 |
[27:16] | I would not have it known that we break words. | 这次谈话我必将守口如瓶 |
[27:18] | They yet remain whole within fucking mouth. | 你现在还什么都没说 |
[27:21] | You have witnessed foul mood. | 你也看到了我心情不好 |
[27:24] | Do not deepen it with mystery and obscured purpose. | 可别再拐弯抹角 给我火上浇油 |
[27:28] | Much has changed of late. | 近来很多事情都变了 |
[27:30] | The boy that I once held to breast as a child | 我视同己出的那个孩子 |
[27:34] | has now grown far removed from the tenderness of youth. | 如今已经不再是当年的黄毛小子了 |
[27:38] | The thing he has become now threatens | 现在的他 已经威胁到了 |
[27:39] | to turn us both from desired position. | 你我所期望的前程 |
[27:42] | How deeply have you been pierced by the boy? | 那小子究竟伤你多深 |
[27:47] | It must be enough to know that I stand wounded. | 您只用知道我受伤很深 |
[27:52] | As you have been by Tiberius’ return to exalted title. | 正如提比略官复原职给您造成的伤害 |
[27:58] | So you have thought, do you? | 这么说你有计划了 |
[28:01] | Towards dressing such grievous injuries? | 目的就是抚平伤痛 |
[28:03] | One that I should have birthed to action long ago. | 我很早就应该付诸行动了 |
[28:07] | Then do so. | 那就行动吧 |
[28:10] | And leave Caesar far removed from plots and schemes. | 不要把我恺撒牵扯进来 |
[28:12] | If victory over Spartacus is shared with Tiberius, | 如果剿灭斯巴达克斯有提比略的功劳 |
[28:15] | I fear their bond will be forged in permanence. | 只怕他们父子之间再无嫌隙可乘 |
[28:25] | Cut circle with straightest line, | 打开天窗说亮话 |
[28:29] | and give voice to what you would have of me. | 你就说要我怎么做吧 |
[29:28] | It lifts heart. | 知道你还活着 |
[29:30] | To know you are yet among us. | 我真是松了一口气 |
[29:32] | Fate owed to you. | 多亏你救我一命 |
[29:35] | Crixus tells of how you carried me upon back. | 克雷斯说是你将我背回营地 |
[29:37] | It is what any of us would do. | 换了谁都会这么做 |
[29:39] | For another warrior. | 别的勇士受伤也一样 |
[29:41] | She yet requires rest. | 她需要休息 |
[29:44] | She will have it, for a time. | 她可以安心养伤了 |
[29:47] | Storm grows with the passing hour, | 这段时间暴风雪势头渐猛 |
[29:49] | making Roman advance unlikely. | 罗马军队无法进军 |
[29:50] | I would see her undisturbed by the gale of words as well. | 我不希望有人讲话打扰她休息 |
[30:05] | Is this how it is to be now? | 现在变成这样了吗 |
[30:08] | Are we always to find ourselves churning against one another, | 我们总是这样互相看不惯 |
[30:11] | as when we were yet slaves to Batiatus? | 就跟当年我们在巴蒂塔斯家做奴隶一样 |
[30:13] | Forgotten days when you were yet of bolder mind. | 那时候你的胆子可没这么小 |
[30:17] | If we had moved with proper force against Crassus — | 如果我们全军出动进攻克拉苏 |
[30:20] | What would have been result? | 结果又会怎样 |
[30:23] | Peer into future of path not taken | 假设我们走了那条路 |
[30:26] | and break where you believe it to lead. | 说说看你认为会怎样 |
[30:28] | Ground not stained with Naevia’s blood. | 妮维雅就不会血洒当场 |
[30:31] | You would see it but joined by thousands. | 只怕有上千个弟兄要抛洒热血了 |
[30:33] | I would but fight. | 我会英勇战斗 |
[30:36] | Wall and trench block forward tactic. | 壕沟围墙还有什么战术可讲 |
[30:39] | Your plot against Crassus | 你跟克拉苏玩策略 |
[30:41] | you have been bested by more devious mind. | 已经证明了你没有他那么狡猾 |
[30:45] | We should place sword in every hand | 我们应该让所有人拿上武器 |
[30:48] | yet with strength to lift it and fall upon the Romans. | 只要一息尚存 就要跟罗马狗干到底 |
[30:51] | We are bound by canyon walls, | 我们的四周是悬崖峭壁 |
[30:52] | absent hope of flanking maneuver. | 侧翼包抄是行不通的 |
[30:55] | To face superior numbers possessed of armor and discipline | 面对兵力装备占优 军纪严明的罗马军 |
[30:59] | will gain us nothing but our own deaths. | 我们只能自寻死路 |
[31:02] | Then let the Romans see how we fucking embrace it. | 那就让罗马狗看看 我们如何视死如归 |
[31:06] | As we were taught to upon the sands. | 正如我们在沙场上学到的 |
[31:07] | You return to spent argument. | 你又在说废话了 |
[31:09] | Few among us stand as gladiators. | 我们之中并没有多少角斗士 |
[31:11] | They do not pray for a glorious death. | 他们可不想壮烈赴死 |
[31:14] | No. They pray to be led. | 不 他们盼着有人带头 |
[31:20] | I will not march my people to the afterlife! | 我绝不会带着他们去送死 |
[31:23] | And I will not die with a Roman sword in my back! | 我也绝不会让罗马狗从背后捅刀子 |
[31:29] | I will gather those of a like mind | 我去召集志同道合的人 |
[31:31] | and press attack upon Crassus. | 出兵迎战克拉苏 |
[31:33] | You will fall to command — | 你胆敢违抗命令 |
[31:52] | You are not a fucking God! | 你还真当自己是神了 |
[31:54] | And I do not heed to voice upon high! | 我不会听凭你指手画脚 |
[32:50] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[32:55] | Have you fallen from fucking reason?! | 你们都他妈的疯了吗 |
[32:58] | A question better posed to your leader. | 这话还是问你的领袖吧 |
[33:03] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[33:04] | Now is not time for quarrel! | 现在不是争吵的时候 |
[33:06] | Medicus tent has been struck by rising winds! | 大风已经吹翻了医护帐篷 |
[33:09] | The storm approaches! | 暴雪将至 |
[33:10] | See those exposed to shelter! | 必须带他们到掩蔽处 |
[33:24] | The Gods threaten to wipe clean the blight of rebellion | 诸神这是要在我们进攻之前 |
[33:27] | before we’re able to mount attack. | 先行扫清叛贼啊 |
[33:28] | Then we shall rise with morning sun, | 那我们明日一早就出兵 |
[33:31] | and finish any they have chosen to spare. | 把诸神赦免的叛贼清扫干净 |
[33:34] | Caesar. | 恺撒 |
[33:35] | I did not hear welcoming horns | 我好像没听到 |
[33:36] | announcing Tiberius’ approach with balance of men. | 欢迎提比略及其军队前来的号角 |
[33:39] | They stand as absent as his presence. | 他们都没来 |
[33:41] | You were to aid him in troops’ movement. | 你应该随军行动 |
[33:42] | Was command not clear? | 我说得不够清楚吗 |
[33:44] | As the air between us. | 我听得一清二楚 |
[33:46] | Yet pressing matter clouds thought, | 但有更紧急的事 |
[33:49] | and thunder sound toward higher duty… | 我只能抗命前来了 |
[33:57] | You would bring her here, | 你竟敢带她来这儿 |
[33:58] | upon field of battle? | 来到战场 |
[33:59] | Apologies, Dominus. | 对不起 主人 |
[34:01] | Caesar but bends to tearful plea. | 是我苦苦哀求恺撒 |
[34:03] | From mournful tongue that must break word. | 只因我心中哀痛 要一吐为快 |
[34:07] | Leave us. | 退下吧 |
[34:21] | Caesar! | 恺撒 |
[34:23] | Caesar! | 恺撒 |
[34:25] | Why did you not wait at northern gate as ordered? | 你为何不遵守命令待在北门 |
[34:28] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[34:30] | Urgent task drew me from the pleasure of your company. | 我也舍不得离开你 可是有急事 |
[34:33] | My father will not stand pleased by word of insubordination. | 我父亲要是知道你不服从命令 肯定不高兴 |
[34:37] | I would pause before seeking audience. | 换作我 现在就不去找他 |
[34:39] | The Imperator is otherwise taken… | 统帅正忙着… |
[34:43] | by presence of beloved slave. | 见他最心爱的奴隶呢 |
[34:45] | Kore? | 克芮 |
[34:47] | You disobey command to bring a fucking woman to encampment? | 你违反军令就是为了带女人来军营吗 |
[34:50] | She was desperate to break word with your father. | 她非常急切地要与你父亲谈话 |
[34:53] | I could not find heart to deny her opportunity to gain his ear. | 我实在不忍心拒绝给她见面的机会 |
[34:59] | What concerns so move her? | 她有何事如此急迫 |
[35:01] | Ah, that’s the mystery, is it not? | 那就是他们的秘密了 不是吗 |
[35:05] | Yet calm rattled nerve. | 不过别着急 |
[35:07] | I’m certain father will share with trusted son | 你是父亲的好儿子 她说了什么 |
[35:11] | all she reveals. | 父亲肯定会告诉你 |
[35:16] | Is my will to be defied at every turn? | 今天怎么总是有人违抗我的命令 |
[35:19] | Did I not tell you that wanted moment | 我不是说了 等打完了仗 |
[35:21] | would find you at battle’s end? | 我自然会找你吗 |
[35:23] | I know my presence stands in violation of rule, | 我知道我来是坏了您的规矩 |
[35:26] | yet I could not wait upon the hour to see you. | 但我迫不及待想要见您 |
[35:31] | Drink, see yourself warmed. | 喝了吧 暖和暖和 |
[35:34] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[35:37] | Storm’s fury stays hand in returning you to Sinuessa. | 现在暴雪肆虐 无法送你回希留爱沙 |
[35:41] | At first sign of its passing, | 等势头减弱些 |
[35:42] | Caesar himself shall see you again to safety of city walls. | 恺撒会亲自把你送到城内 |
[35:46] | Where I am to remain when you return to Rome, | 等您回罗马时 我就留在那里吗 |
[35:48] | forever banished from your arms. | 被您永远地抛弃掉 |
[35:51] | Banished? | 抛弃 |
[35:55] | You mistake intent. | 你误会了 |
[35:57] | I claimed Sinuessa for you. | 希留爱沙就是为你夺来的 |
[36:00] | So that we may have a place to ourselves when I am to visit, | 这样我要去见你的时候就有地方了 |
[36:03] | frequently, far from jealous eyes and wagging tongues. | 随时可去 不受监视 避开闲言蜚语 |
[36:08] | It is not punishment, but gift. | 这不是惩罚 是礼物 |
[36:11] | You shall rise as my name does, | 你将受我名号的恩泽 |
[36:14] | as vilica of the House of Crassus in Sinuessa. | 成为克拉苏家族在希留爱沙的女管家 |
[36:18] | Beneath Tiberius. | 服侍提比略 |
[36:21] | He will be beside you, | 他会在你身边 |
[36:23] | receiving benefit of your company and wisdom. | 你可以陪伴他 以你的智慧指导他 |
[36:27] | As I so often have. | 像你对我一样 |
[36:29] | I know how much he cares for you. | 我知道他很看重你 |
[36:32] | And you for him. | 我知道你也关心他 |
[36:34] | You’ve helped move him from the boy he was | 你把他从青涩懵懂的男孩变成了 |
[36:37] | to the man he is. | 今日的男人 |
[36:39] | I can think of no one more suited to further guide him. | 我想不出还有谁比你更适合辅佐他了 |
[36:50] | I fear the prospect of blame, | 若是他达不到您的期望 |
[36:52] | should you find him less than expected. | 恐怕您要怪罪于我了 |
[36:55] | Strike worry. | 不用担心 |
[36:56] | It is a thing beyond imagining. | 这我们无从预料 |
[36:59] | He has proved bitter disappointment in the past, | 他曾经无药可救 令您大为失望 |
[37:03] | has he not? | 不是吗 |
[37:04] | It is true that Tiberius fell to grievous error. | 提比略的确犯过大错 |
[37:09] | And I to wrath threatening to shake the heavens. | 我也曾怒发冲冠 暴跳如雷 |
[37:15] | Yet we now stand as one, | 但现在我们父子同心 |
[37:20] | and I know in deepest heart | 我还知道 在我内心 |
[37:23] | there is no misstep that would see father | 他毕竟是我心爱的儿子 |
[37:26] | withhold forgiveness from treasured son. | 无论犯下什么错 都是可以原谅的 |
[37:31] | I’d hoped soothing words to stem tide of overflowing tears. | 我还以为劝你两句 你便不会泪流满面了 |
[37:37] | Pay them no mind. | 别担心 |
[37:40] | They are but lingering shadows of a foolish girl. | 不过是以前那个傻丫头没流完的泪罢了 |
[37:43] | As long as the woman stands clear to heart’s desire. | 作为女人 你只用知道自己想要什么就行了 |
[37:49] | Yes, Marcus. | 是的 马科斯 |
[37:52] | Everything is very clear to me now. | 现在我再清楚不过了 |
[38:54] | If we take in any more our difficulty | 再来人我们就不用担心风雪了 |
[38:55] | may be lack of air to breathe, not cold or snow. | 该担心我们没空气可呼吸了 |
[38:58] | I prefer the pressing of rancid flesh | 我倒宁愿挤在一起臭哄哄的 |
[39:00] | to having cock become as ice. | 也不愿意老屌冻成冰 |
[39:03] | Am I never to be free of this fucking shit? | 我他妈的就不能摆脱这混蛋吗 |
[39:05] | Add to storm’s bluster and see tent blown from strained mooring. | 同样摆脱不了咆哮的狂风和被吹跑的帐篷 |
[39:09] | Castus. | 卡斯特斯 |
[39:12] | Spartacus commands me here. | 斯巴达克斯要我来的 |
[39:14] | Choice is removed from hand. | 我别无选择 |
[39:16] | Yet not from mine. | 我有 |
[39:27] | You would see me free? | 你要放了我吗 |
[39:29] | Action born of Nasir’s plea. | 都是纳西尔的恳求 |
[39:31] | Know that absent them my blade would be slick with Cilician blood. | 要不是他求情 我一刀子捅了你 |
[39:36] | Gratitude. | 多谢 |
[39:40] | Do not fucking cast that look. | 别露出这种表情 |
[39:53] | Where is Gannicus? | 甘尼克斯呢 |
[39:56] | He’s not with you? | 他没和你在一起吗 |
[39:57] | No. | 没 |
[40:03] | Gannicus! | 甘尼克斯 |
[40:07] | Gannicus! | 甘尼克斯 |
[40:13] | With this blood… we humbly… | 以此鲜血…我们诚恳地… |
[40:18] | entreat… | 恳请… |
[40:28] | Why do you not go with the others? | 你怎么没和其他人一起走 |
[40:30] | I must give offering… | 我必须向诸神献祭 |
[40:33] | the gods shall reveal path… | 他们会为我们指引道路 |
[40:35] | They reveal only your death, | 你再这么跪下去 |
[40:37] | if you remain on bended knee! | 指引你走向死路还差不多 |
[40:41] | Seek shelter! | 找地方躲避风雪 |
[40:44] | Or greet your gods upon the shores of the afterlife! | 要么就等着到天上见你们的神吧 |
[40:58] | I could not find him. | 我找不到他 |
[41:01] | I go. | 我去 |
[41:02] | You would be lost as well. | 你也会走丢的 |
[41:05] | Gannicus will not fall to wind and ice. | 甘尼克斯不会被风雪打败 |
[41:09] | Wine forever in his blood will keep him warm. | 他体内的酒热着呢 会为他抵御寒冷的 |
[41:21] | I have never favored the cold. | 我从不喜欢寒冷的天气 |
[41:25] | Share blanket, and see yourself warmed. | 来毯子下面暖和暖和吧 |
[41:27] | I have no need for it. | 我不用 |
[41:29] | Your teeth threaten to shake from head. | 你都冻得牙齿打架了 |
[41:33] | As do mine. | 我也是 |
[41:41] | Your wound gives pain? | 你伤口疼了吗 |
[41:43] | It reminds that I yet live. | 疼痛说明我还活着 |
[41:47] | And choose to continue to do so. | 而我也想要活下去 |
[42:31] | We again find ourself in pressing space. | 我俩又躲在这么狭小的地方 |
[42:34] | Nursing wounds and praying the afterlife does not take us. | 疗伤 祈祷死亡别带走我们 |
[42:38] | You pray now, do you? | 你在祈祷吗 |
[42:40] | Upon many things. | 祈祷很多事情 |
[42:43] | Yet I am not dim of mind to kneel in storm, | 但我不会傻到跪在风雪里 |
[42:46] | raise voice to the heavens. | 向上天放声乞求 |
[42:48] | Nor spill my own blood as offering. | 更不会放自己的血 |
[42:52] | It stood as sacrifice. | 那是献祭 |
[42:54] | For Spartacus. | 为斯巴达克斯 |
[42:55] | You believe him a god now? | 你现在把他当成神了吗 |
[42:57] | It was made on his behalf. | 我们是代他祈祷 |
[43:00] | To plead for his cause and all those devoted to it. | 恳求诸神眷顾他的大业 以及为之献身的人 |
[43:05] | I have doubted your belief in days past. | 我曾怀疑过你的信仰 |
[43:09] | Found myself a fool for it — | 其实是我太傻 |
[43:16] | You are safe… | 没事 |
[43:19] | you are safe… | 没事 |
[43:28] | I have warned you. To stay far from men of my kind. | 我警告过你 远离我这种人 |
[43:33] | You ask the impossible. | 可我做不到 |
[45:04] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
[45:26] | How many? | 多少 |
[45:28] | Nearly a thousand lost to the storm. | 将近一千人在暴雪中丧生 |
[45:31] | A thousand. | 一千 |
[45:34] | Spartacus… | 斯巴达克斯 |
[45:46] | I had feared you among the dead. | 我还担心你也死了 |
[45:50] | The gods took pity, and provided us with needed shelter. | 诸神怜悯 让我们有地方躲过一劫 |
[45:54] | Not all so blessed. | 并非所有人都如此幸运 |
[45:58] | No. They were not. | 的确不是 |
[46:08] | We sought aid from the heavens. | 我们寻求上天的帮助 |
[46:11] | To see us beyond darkness of trench and wall. | 保佑我们远离壕沟与围墙的黑暗 |
[46:15] | And here stands reply. | 这就是诸神的答复 |
[46:22] | Yet in their cruelty, | 诸神虽残酷 |
[46:26] | perhaps the gods light way for those yet living. | 却也为幸存者指了一条生路 |
[46:37] | You turned from fucking reason. | 你丧失理智了 |
[46:39] | I have embraced it. | 我已经清醒了 |
[46:41] | We shall forge trench and press attack, as you so championed. | 我们要填平壕沟 发起进攻 正如你说的 |
[46:44] | When we held yet another thousand men, | 当时我们还有那一千个兄弟 |
[46:47] | now forever lost to us. | 如今他们都死了 |
[46:49] | And what of the army that awaits beyond Crassus’ wall? | 克拉苏的围墙外还有军队 我们怎么打 |
[46:52] | How will we match their number? | 我们众寡悬殊 |
[46:55] | Perhaps there stands no need. | 也许没有那么悬殊 |
[46:57] | You speak in fucking riddles, obscuring truth. | 你有话不直说 遮遮掩掩 |
[47:01] | As Crassus obscures all he has done, | 正如克拉苏处处遮掩他的行动 |
[47:05] | shrouding his moves in deception. | 每一步都狡诈异常 |
[47:07] | Placing Caesar among us. | 派来恺撒卧底 |
[47:08] | Turning Heracleo to his cause. | 收买赫拉克里奥帮他 |
[47:10] | Drawing us into trap within his tent. | 吸引我们去他的军帐 |
[47:12] | Nothing is ever as it appears. | 全都是玩阴的 |
[47:15] | Then break fucking thoughts, | 那就说出你的想法 |
[47:19] | or fall from presence. | 不然就滚蛋 |
[47:22] | His trench stands barrier enough to halt escape. | 他的壕沟足够截断我们逃跑的路线 |
[47:28] | Why see it coupled with impossible fortification? | 为什么还要建一道高不可攀的围墙 |
[47:33] | To keep our eyes from what lies beyond it. | 让我们看不见围墙后面有什么 |
[47:35] | Or what does not. | 或者没有什么 |
[47:39] | A few man placed upon wall would give illusion of thousands beyond it. | 只要派少数人上围墙便可施展疑兵之计 |
[47:44] | A deception worthy of the man himself. | 这正是那只老狐狸的风格 |
[47:48] | And if you are wrong? | 万一你错了呢 |
[47:53] | Then we shall embrace a glorious death. | 那我们就光荣牺牲 |
[47:57] | Absent Roman swords in our backs. | 至少没让罗马人从背后捅死 |
[48:46] | Your thoughts were true. | 你想的没错 |
[48:47] | There stand only but a few hundred. | 只有几百人 |
[48:50] | Let us warm the night with their blood. | 那就用他们的热血温暖寒夜 |
[49:57] | Lugo! Brictius! | 卢戈 布瑞克提斯 |
[49:59] | Take men and see breach made in the wall! | 带人给这道围墙开个口子 |
[50:11] | Imperator! | 统帅 |
[50:13] | Imperator! | 统帅 |
[50:18] | The rebels have breached the wall! | 叛贼突破了围墙 |
[50:20] | Command the legion to fall to formation! | 传令军团集合 |
[50:22] | Quickly! | 快去 |
[50:26] | Was my slave escorted back to Sinuessa? | 我的奴隶送回希留爱沙了吗 |
[50:28] | None left your tent, Imperator. | 没人离开您的大帐 统帅 |
[51:07] | Move quickly, | 快点行动 |
[51:10] | and follow the others! | 跟上大部队 |
[51:20] | Up here! | 这边 |
[51:21] | Check everywhere! | 四处搜查 |
[51:25] | She has moved to join rebellion? | 她跑到叛贼的队伍里了 |
[51:27] | An opportunity denied her, had she not been brought to the ridge. | 要是没人送她来 她也没这个机会 |
[51:32] | I thought her to have just cause — | 我原以为她是为了… |
[51:34] | Give report. | 汇报 |
[51:35] | There stands no sentry upon the wall. | 围墙上没有岗哨 |
[51:36] | Nor sight of Spartacus and his army. | 也没看到斯巴达克斯他们 |
[51:39] | It holds no sense. | 没道理啊 |
[51:41] | How could he have spanned trench? | 他是怎么跨过壕沟的呢 |
[52:00] | The fucking savage. | 该死的野蛮人 |
[52:02] | He fills trench with his own dead. | 他用死人把壕沟填平了 |
[52:17] | He but seizes means left to him. | 他也只有这一招了 |
[52:20] | They can not have traveled far a distance. | 他们肯定没跑远 |
[52:23] | Give order to advance the legion. | 传令军团前进 |
[52:26] | I would reclaim what is mine — | 我要夺回我的… |
[52:34] | Protect the imperator! | 保护统帅 |
[52:41] | We must fall back! | 我们必须撤退 |
[52:45] | Break formation! | 破阵 |
[52:46] | The mighty Crassus shows fucking ass as he flees from us! | 伟大的克拉苏在我们面前屁滚尿流地跑了 |
[52:57] | He will return, with rams and ballistae. | 他会带着攻城锤和投石器回来的 |
[53:01] | And find his monument of illusion taken to flame, | 然后发现他到手的功业灰飞烟灭 |
[53:04] | lending opportunity to place distance between us. | 而我们远远地甩开了他 |
[53:09] | Let us see ourselves far from here. | 我们离开这里 |
[53:12] | And honor the fallen with future victories… | 到时候用胜利和马科斯·克拉苏的鲜血 |
[53:17] | and the blood of Marcus Crassus. | 祭奠我们的死者 |