时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | We shall see roman blood upon fucking snow! | 用罗马人的血把他妈的雪地染红 |
[00:09] | I will not march my people to the afterlife. | 我绝不会带着他们去送死 |
[00:12] | And I will not die with a roman sword in my back. | 我也绝不会让罗马狗从背后捅刀子 |
[00:17] | I have warned you to stay far from men of my kind. | 我警告过你 远离我这种人 |
[00:20] | You have known pain and loss. | 你经历了痛苦和失去 |
[00:22] | A misfortune shared by many among us. | 和我们当中的很多人一样 |
[00:25] | Fall to command beneath Tiberius. | 到时你听提比略命令 |
[00:26] | Not a boy prone to losing his sword. | 怎么要剑都拿不稳的小子担此大任 |
[00:29] | Here we stand, you beneath heel. | 瞧瞧 你又该卑躬屈膝了 |
[00:32] | – I am to remain in Sinuessa? – In this very villa. | -我要留在希留爱沙 -就在这座宅子里 |
[00:35] | – Beneath Tiberius. – I know how much he cares for you. | -服侍提比略 -我知道他很看重你 |
[00:39] | She was desperate to break word with your father. | 她非常急切地要与你父亲谈话 |
[00:42] | What concerns so move her? | 她有何事如此急迫 |
[00:43] | Ah, that is the mystery. | 那就是他们的秘密了 |
[00:45] | Was my slave escorted back to Sinuessa? | 我的奴隶送回希留爱沙了吗 |
[00:47] | She has moved to join the rebellion. | 她跑到叛贼的队伍里了 |
[00:49] | The rebels have breached the wall. | 叛贼突破了围墙 |
[00:51] | We must fall back! | 我们必须撤退 |
[00:52] | The mighty Crassus flees from us! | 伟大的克拉苏在我们面前屁滚尿流地跑了 |
[00:56] | He will return. | 他会回来的 |
[01:48] | Spartacus! | 斯巴达克斯 |
[01:49] | Romans set again upon rear position! | 罗马人又从后方打过来了 |
[02:41] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[02:54] | Is that all Rome has to offer this day?! | 罗马今天就派这么点人来 |
[03:00] | I have not yet had my fill of blood! | 我还没杀够呢 |
[03:04] | Crassus lays assault twice upon a day. | 克拉苏一天之内就进攻了两次 |
[03:06] | Yet with but a handful of men. | 可每次兵力都不多 |
[03:08] | He seeks but time for his legions to narrow gap between us, | 他要拖慢我们的脚步 好让大军追上来 |
[03:10] | knowing we will slow to protect those weakest among us. | 他知道我们要保护老弱病残 必然放慢脚步 |
[03:13] | A strategy taking firmest hold. | 这一招他是用定了 |
[03:17] | Tell your gods that Crixus pisses upon them. | 告诉你的神 我克雷斯鄙视他们 |
[03:21] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[03:23] | I would break words while he is yet of this world. | 趁这家伙还活着 我要问他点事 |
[03:27] | How many days march does Crassus find himself to our backs? | 克拉苏还有几天时间赶上我们 |
[03:29] | Stroke cock, you fucking slave! | 吃屎去吧 该死的奴隶 |
[03:33] | See his tongue made more agreeable. | 让他配合一点 |
[03:40] | Four days! | 四天 |
[03:41] | Four days! | 四天 |
[03:42] | Four days. | 四天 |
[03:44] | Please. | 饶命 |
[03:45] | Gather weapons, and rejoin march. | 拿好武器 继续行进 |
[03:48] | I gave what was asked! | 我回答了你的问题 |
[03:49] | I beg of you, spare my life! | 求求你 留我一条命吧 |
[03:53] | You beg the wrong man. | 你求错人了 |
[04:22] | Gone to grass three days past, by rot and stench. | 根据腐烂程度和气味 已经死了三天了 |
[04:26] | We gained another day on Spartacus. | 我们离斯巴达克斯又近了一天的路程 |
[04:28] | – Halt! – Is it a wonder? | -停下 -这有什么奇怪的 |
[04:30] | The men have barely rested since Melia Ridge. | 从米利亚峰一路过来 我们几乎没休息过 |
[04:32] | Nor will they find such this night. | 今晚也不能休息 |
[04:33] | Give command to second legion to fall from rest, | 命令第二军团停止休息 |
[04:35] | and continue pursuit in advance of fullest number. | 不必等全体集合 即刻开始追击 |
[04:37] | You push them too hard. | 你催得太厉害了 |
[04:39] | Now is not the time for gentle words nor soft intent. | 现在不是心慈手软的时候 |
[04:41] | I harden towards future conflict. | 我是为了将来的战事着想 |
[04:44] | Yet a legion on the brink of collapse | 处在崩溃边缘的军队 |
[04:46] | is ill thought towards Spartacus and his army. | 怎么对抗斯巴达克斯和他的队伍 |
[04:48] | Any within ranks unable to keep pace | 跟不上行进速度的人 |
[04:50] | shall be struck down where they stand. | 直接原地处死 |
[04:52] | Was decimation not threat enough — | 十一抽杀律难道还不够… |
[04:54] | I will not let him slip from fucking grasp! | 我绝不能让他从我手心里溜走 |
[04:57] | Imperator. | 统帅 |
[04:58] | Senator Metellus demands audience. | 梅泰勒斯元老求见 |
[05:02] | Metellus? | 梅泰勒斯 |
[05:06] | You dispatch me to Rome to crow | 你要我去罗马传达消息 |
[05:07] | of the inevitable fall of Spartacus upon Melia Ridge, | 说斯巴达克斯必败于米利亚峰 |
[05:11] | only to have recent news brand me overreaching fool! | 结果让我丢尽了脸面 |
[05:14] | I find your tone displeasing. | 我不喜欢你说话的腔调 |
[05:16] | As I find of many things swirling about failed campaign. | 我也不喜欢打败了仗所造成的影响 |
[05:20] | Spartacus but prolongs his end. | 斯巴达克斯只是延迟了死期 |
[05:22] | Return to Rome and deliver message. | 回罗马传信吧 |
[05:23] | I am a Senator of the Republic! | 我是共和国的元老 |
[05:25] | Not fucking message boy to deliver | 不是你他妈的信使 |
[05:27] | yet more tidings of imagined victories. | 传达连影子都看不到的捷报 |
[05:29] | You stand what I deem necessary. | 我说你是你就是 |
[05:33] | Or has our arrangement slipped from mind? | 难道你忘了我们的交易 |
[05:37] | Keep promise of villa in Sinuessa | 去你的希留爱沙宅子 |
[05:39] | and purse lined with the coin of taxes! | 去你的花不完的税金 |
[05:42] | Association with the name of Crassus | 跟克拉苏的名号搅在一起 |
[05:43] | will only serve to further taint my own. | 只会玷污我自己的名声 |
[05:48] | Nothing has fallen to change. | 一切都不会改变 |
[05:52] | I shall grind Spartacus and his rebellion beneath heel, | 我会彻底剿灭斯巴达克斯及其走狗 |
[05:55] | as I have promised. | 正如我承诺的那样 |
[05:56] | Lofty words coming from a man whose most trusted slave | 挺有志气的嘛 据说你最心爱的奴隶 |
[05:59] | is said to have fled to join the rebel king — | 跑去投靠了叛贼头子… |
[06:04] | Stay from argument. | 我们别掺和 |
[06:08] | You have lost fucking mind! | 你他妈的疯了 |
[06:11] | I will see the Senate cast you out | 你竟敢对我动手 |
[06:13] | for laying hands upon honored member — | 元老院必定将你扫地出门… |
[06:17] | You… | 你 |
[06:17] | will do… | 他妈的 |
[06:18] | as I… | 按我 |
[06:19] | fucking… | 命令的 |
[06:21] | command! | 去做 |
[06:27] | Marcus. | 马科斯 |
[06:29] | Return to Rome. | 回罗马去 |
[06:31] | Speak of this, or any word against me… | 敢提这件事 敢说我一句坏话 |
[06:33] | and I shall devote fortune towards your death in darkness of night. | 我就是倾家荡产 也要找个晚上做了你 |
[06:42] | See him upon his horse. | 送他上马 |
[06:44] | And second legion set to purpose towards Spartacus. | 第二军团即刻追击斯巴达克斯 |
[06:54] | Give word to stand ready to move upon a moment’s notice. | 传令下去 全军待命 准备转移 |
[06:57] | We must not fall to sense of comfort. | 我们不可因一时安逸而掉以轻心 |
[06:59] | I do not favor fleeing like rabbits | 我可不想学那惊弓之鸟 |
[07:01] | at imagined footfall of hunter. | 猎人没来就四处逃窜 |
[07:03] | Nor I. | 我也是 |
[07:04] | Yet we must stay in advance of Crassus | 但我们在重整兵力之前 |
[07:05] | – until numbers are replenished. – A wise path. | -还是得避开克拉苏的锋芒 -很明智 |
[07:08] | Though one paved with Roman heads fucking preferred. | 虽然我更喜欢把罗马军杀个片甲不留 |
[07:10] | We shall find our own upon it, if we fall from caution. | 如果我们大意了 片甲不留的只会是我们 |
[07:12] | A word once unfamiliar upon your tongue. | 我还是第一次听你说这种话 |
[07:15] | Spoken now with thought towards those less able among us. | 我是替那些老弱病残着想 |
[07:18] | And yet they devour as much as any man of sword or spear. | 而他们和战士消耗的粮食同样多 |
[07:21] | He is not wrong in this. | 他说得没错 |
[07:23] | Supplies are nearly spent. | 粮草将尽 |
[07:24] | Soon hunger will again be upon us, weighing each step. | 我们很快又要饿着肚子 举步维艰 |
[07:29] | Gannicus. | 甘尼克斯 |
[07:30] | Gather Lugo and scout ahead. | 派卢戈他们去前方侦察 |
[07:32] | I would know of any opportunity towards grain or meat. | 看看有什么机会能抢些粮草回来 |
[07:34] | We cannot run for an eternity. | 我们不可能永远避开他们 |
[07:36] | One day soon we will once again have to stand and fight. | 我们迟早要跟他们决一死战 |
[07:43] | One day. | 迟早的 |
[07:47] | You know he holds right in this. | 你知道他这么做是对的 |
[07:49] | No ground held is certain, in times of war. | 战争时期 没有什么是确定无疑的 |
[08:05] | Is it possible? | 有可能吗 |
[08:07] | To slip from jaws of Crassus yet again? | 再次从克拉苏的血口中逃脱 |
[08:10] | I will not see you caught between them. | 我不会让你落入虎口的 |
[08:15] | I have been overreaching in my efforts, | 我收集来的柴火挺多的 |
[08:17] | and would share. | 一起生火吧 |
[08:19] | If you are of a mind…? | 如果你也同意 |
[08:22] | Fuck! | 操 |
[08:27] | See fire to life. | 生火吧 |
[08:28] | And know my eyes are upon you. | 别忘了我盯着你 |
[08:35] | His stare yet holds the promise of violence. | 他看我的眼神里还是有敌意 |
[08:37] | Continue to prove yourself against the Romans, | 那就继续杀罗马人 证明你自己 |
[08:39] | and see it soften. | 化敌为友 |
[08:39] | The man need not fall to worry in such regard. | 他完全不用在这方面担心什么 |
[08:43] | Yet in matters nearer the heart, | 不过说到我心中所属 |
[08:45] | his concerns are well founded. | 他倒是有必要担忧的 |
[08:48] | Rid yourself of them. | 不要再想这种事 |
[08:49] | And break no more upon subject. | 也不要再说这种话了 |
[08:53] | If you had laughed carelessly at my words, | 如果你毫不在乎 一笑而过 |
[08:56] | I would have known feelings misplaced. | 那便是我自作多情了 |
[08:58] | Yet you froth and foam, | 可你极力掩饰 |
[09:01] | showing they strike reflective chord. | 反倒说明你有所心动 |
[09:05] | You mistake reflection for your own. | 是你自己会错意了 |
[09:07] | And do I mistake your eyes stealing glance as I pass? | 我走过时发现你偷看我 莫非也是我弄错了 |
[09:13] | Or breath from lips catching when I draw near? | 还有我走近时 你那么急促的呼吸 |
[09:20] | I had feared night spent beneath open sky. | 我害怕要露天席地而睡 |
[09:23] | Gratitude. | 谢谢你 |
[09:24] | – A thing of little note. – Little? | -不算什么 -不算什么 |
[09:26] | It was but short time past you would have found joy in my suffering. | 你把快乐建立在我的痛苦之上可没过多久 |
[09:29] | Do not think me so far removed from thought. | 你别以为我已经忘了 |
[09:31] | Then why offer hand? | 那你为什么要帮我 |
[09:33] | I offer it towards Spartacus. | 我只是在帮斯巴达克斯 |
[09:34] | It baffles fucking sense, | 我是搞不懂 |
[09:35] | yet he appears to carry affection towards you. | 不过他似乎对你有些着迷 |
[09:41] | I-I’ve have not the words — | 我 我不知道说什么 |
[09:44] | Nor I desire to hear them. | 我也不想听到 |
[09:48] | Spartacus has sacrificed much in this life. | 斯巴达克斯这辈子牺牲得够多了 |
[09:52] | He deserves some small measure of happiness in return. | 他应该享受一点点快乐 |
[09:57] | As so many are owed. | 很多人也是如此 |
[10:03] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[10:04] | I am in need of aid. | 我需要帮助 |
[10:08] | You must bear down. | 你要用力 |
[10:09] | As hard as you are able. | 用尽全力 |
[10:18] | – Again. – I cannot. | -再来 -我做不到 |
[10:20] | Calm yourself. | 冷静 |
[10:21] | And do as instructed. | 按她说的做 |
[10:23] | The Bringer of Rain… | 携雨之使者 |
[10:27] | If you wish to live, bear down. Now. | 如果你想活下去 就用力生下来 快 |
[10:40] | Blade. Quickly. | 快给我把刀子 |
[10:48] | You are blessed with a son. | 你喜得贵子 |
[10:53] | Look at the cock on this one, | 看这孩子的小弟弟 |
[10:55] | dangling as if from Jupiter himself! | 晃来晃去的多威风 |
[10:57] | I pray he uses it only upon the willing. | 但愿他懂得尊重别人的意愿 |
[11:00] | He is fortunate to have such skilled hands | 他真是幸运 有这么熟练的双手 |
[11:02] | to bring him into this world. | 带他来到世间 |
[11:04] | You have done this before? | 你之前也接生过吗 |
[11:06] | Many times, for those owned by my dominus. | 做过很多次 给我主人的女奴隶 |
[11:09] | I wonder if I might have known of him. | 不知道我是否认识他 |
[11:12] | What name did he carry? | 他叫什么 |
[11:15] | Pompo. | 庞波 |
[11:16] | A raiser of low animals near Campania — | 坎帕尼亚附近的一个畜牧主 |
[11:21] | She speaks of Pompo. | 她说庞波 |
[11:23] | Yet mark upon her arm tells of a different master… | 但手上的印记却显示另有其主 |
[11:29] | You were slave to Marcus Crassus himself? | 你是马科斯·克拉苏的奴隶 |
[11:31] | I was. | 以前是 |
[11:32] | Another spy, sent to infiltrate rank. | 又来一个卧底 |
[11:34] | What manner of spy pauses in deceit to give aid in child’s birth? | 什么卧底愿意暴露身份给孩子接生 |
[11:37] | One sent by the man trying to end our fucking lives! | 那家伙派卧底来就是要我们的命 |
[11:39] | He did not send me. | 他并没有派我来 |
[11:41] | I fled his tent upon the Melia Ridge. | 我是从他在米利亚峰的大帐里逃出来的 |
[11:42] | Why did you turn from him, in favor of cold and storm? | 你为何要背叛他 莫非喜欢这严寒暴雪 |
[11:47] | Break word. | 快说 |
[11:48] | Or find yourself forever unable. | 不然以后休想还能说话 |
[11:50] | The girl is fugitivus as many among you, | 这姑娘和你们很多人一样 都是逃亡至此 |
[11:53] | regardless of which dominus she fled. | 你管她是从哪个主人那里逃出来的 |
[11:55] | She deserves protection, | 她需要保护 |
[11:58] | not veiled threats. | 而不是半遮半掩的威胁 |
[11:59] | I hide behind no veils. | 我从不半遮半掩 |
[12:02] | Nor shall any bearing mark of my enemy. | 带有敌人印记的人也不能隐瞒不答 |
[12:06] | Crassus himself has seen no harm to me. | 克拉苏待我不薄 |
[12:09] | Yet name of honored son inflicted grievous injury. | 但他儿子深深地伤害了我 |
[12:14] | And would have continued to do so. | 而且还不肯善罢干休 |
[12:18] | My wife stood equally mistreated, | 我妻子也有过这般遭遇 |
[12:22] | by those that called themselves her masters. | 也是拜她所谓的主人所赐 |
[12:31] | She’s your responsibility. | 你来照看她 |
[12:33] | See her provided for. | 给她吃喝 |
[12:35] | And know if her tale falls from truth, | 如果她所说有半句虚言 |
[12:40] | then her life shall swiftly follow. | 她的死期也就不远了 |
[12:43] | Gratitude. | 感谢 |
[12:54] | I hold concern in this. | 我有顾虑 |
[12:55] | Laeta breaks truth in the matter. | 莱塔说的没错 |
[13:00] | We cannot turn from any slave wishing freedom. | 我们不能拒绝任何渴望自由的奴隶 |
[13:07] | Then let her be free to starve with the rest of us. | 她自由了 终于可以和我们一起挨饿了 |
[13:16] | See all readied before you take sleep. | 今晚睡前把一切准备就绪 |
[13:19] | We follow second legion at first light. | 天一亮我们就跟上第二军团出发 |
[13:26] | I do not recall commanding your presence. | 我好像没有叫你过来 |
[13:28] | Recent events spur initiative. | 最近的事容不得我不来 |
[13:31] | Fall from sight. | 出去吧 |
[13:34] | I am of a concern. | 我担心的是 |
[13:37] | Towards your father. | 你的父亲 |
[13:50] | What are the lay of your thoughts? | 你有什么想法 |
[13:53] | Fitful. | 不少 |
[13:56] | His manner since Melia Ridge has been… | 自从米利亚峰进展不顺 他就… |
[14:00] | unsettling. | 不太对劲 |
[14:01] | He but commands with firm hand. | 他是个铁腕领袖 |
[14:02] | Clenched into fist striking ally. | 痛揍自己的盟友 |
[14:05] | Metellus spoke out of turn. | 梅泰勒斯口不择言 |
[14:07] | He is a fool, you will find no argument. | 没错 他是个不折不扣的蠢货 |
[14:10] | Yet one that stands a fucking Senator of the Republic. | 但同时还是共和国元老院的人 |
[14:13] | As does my father. | 我父亲也是 |
[14:15] | Whose reply far outweighed balance of insult. | 但他的反应已经失去了理智 |
[14:20] | Especially for a man who prides himself | 而他一向对自控能力 |
[14:22] | on appearance of control. | 特别有信心 |
[14:26] | We are at war, Tiberius. | 我们在打仗 提比略 |
[14:28] | Against an enemy that will exploit | 哪怕只有一点点失策 |
[14:30] | even the slightest weakness, | 敌人摸到了 |
[14:32] | and bring us all to our doom. | 必然要我们万劫不复 |
[14:34] | Tread path of more direct route, and arrive at point. | 你有话直说 不要拐弯抹角 |
[14:37] | Beloved son has regained favor of his father. | 你再次获得了你父亲的信任 |
[14:41] | Measured counsel spilling from your mouth | 从你嘴里提出的建议 |
[14:43] | may yet again fill him with reason. | 或许能让他恢复理智 |
[14:46] | And dispel troubled thought of Kore escaping — | 驱散克芮的背叛带给他的痛苦 |
[14:48] | The fucking cock between your legs! | 你他妈的是为了你自己 |
[14:51] | That is why you have come to me. | 才来这里的吧 |
[14:52] | To calm storm of his wrath before | 想要平息他的怒火 |
[14:54] | you are swept away in downpour. | 以免扫地出门 |
[14:56] | You mistake intent — | 你误会了 |
[14:57] | Were you not the one who defied command | 难道不是你违抗命令 |
[14:58] | to spirit Kore to Melia Ridge? | 带克芮去米利亚峰的 |
[15:00] | Giving her opportunity to betray him? | 为她的背叛大开方便之门 |
[15:06] | She pleaded with tears upon cheek, | 她是流着泪来求我的 |
[15:09] | to break words with your father about his fucking son. | 要跟你父亲谈谈他的混蛋儿子 |
[15:14] | A simple ruse, | 略施小计 |
[15:15] | one imagined to make escape upon Melia Ridge | 为她逃离米利亚峰 投靠叛贼 |
[15:18] | to join the rebels. | 找个借口而已 |
[15:19] | Oh I believe there to be ruse. | 我相信其中确有把戏 |
[15:21] | Yet not one formed by mind of loving slave. | 但不是深受宠爱的奴隶所玩的把戏 |
[15:28] | What did you do to her, boy, | 你对她干了什么 小子 |
[15:31] | to make her flee? | 逼她逃跑 |
[15:37] | Did you force that tiny cock inside her — | 是不是用你那发育不全的小弟弟 |
[15:40] | You fucking overstep, Tribune! | 你太过分了 护民官 |
[15:42] | Many times each day. | 我每天都冒犯你 |
[15:43] | Yet in this, we both know I do not. | 不过这件事 你我都知道是事实 |
[15:47] | I will uncover the truth of what you have done. | 等我揭露了你的兽行 |
[15:51] | And your father will fall again to reason… | 你父亲便能恢复理智了 |
[15:54] | when wounded heart is balmed by knowledge | 知道背叛他的人并不是克芮 |
[15:58] | that Kore is not the one who has betrayed him. | 这对他受伤的心是多么安慰啊 |
[16:24] | The child is born into a life of piss and shit. | 这孩子降临在如此残酷的世界 |
[16:30] | He is free. | 他是自由的 |
[16:32] | As so many among us. | 和我们一样 |
[16:36] | As I stand now, because of you. | 因为你 我也有了自由 |
[16:44] | I wish you blessed with more than just a word. | 我希望你得到的不仅仅是自由两个字 |
[16:48] | An endless bounty of food. | 还有锦衣玉食 |
[16:51] | And a proper home to keep you warm on coldest night. | 和一个为你遮风挡雨的家 |
[16:57] | Perhaps even a child of our own upon a day… | 或许还能养育一个我们的孩子 |
[17:03] | Yet I have not had the strength to provide you with any of this. | 但我现在没有能力给你这一切 |
[17:10] | Your strength saw me from the mines. | 是你把我从矿场中解救出来 |
[17:15] | Guided me from the shadows, returning life to faded shell. | 指引我走出黑暗 重新找回自我 |
[17:19] | A life stained with blood and battle. | 却给了你血肉横飞 刀光剑影的生活 |
[17:23] | My path has been chosen. | 这是我自己的选择 |
[17:25] | Not by the fates. | 不是命运的选择 |
[17:26] | Not by the gods themselves. | 也不是神灵的选择 |
[17:30] | I choose to walk by your side, | 我选择了站在你身边 |
[17:34] | in this life and the one that follows. | 无论今生还是来世 |
[17:38] | Until we find ourselves upon its shores… | 在我们走到生命尽头之前 |
[17:41] | I desire only to send more fucking Romans there before us. | 我只希望多杀几个罗马人 |
[17:48] | I do not deserve a woman such as you. | 有你是我莫大的荣幸 |
[17:52] | You are the only man who truly does. | 这是只属于你一个人的荣幸 |
[18:03] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[18:06] | Gannicus and Lugo return. | 甘尼克斯和卢戈回来了 |
[18:09] | Spartacus would have words. | 斯巴达克斯有话要跟你说 |
[18:30] | They have laid eyes upon a valley. | 他们在一处山谷 |
[18:31] | Twenty or more villas nestled within. | 发现了二十多座宅子 |
[18:33] | Bounty of cattle and goat grazing lands. | 还有数不清的牛羊 |
[18:36] | Then let us fall upon them, | 那还等什么 |
[18:38] | and see the blood of beasts and Romans | 就让罗马人和牲畜的血 |
[18:40] | mingle beneath night’s moon. | 与今晚的月色交相辉映 |
[18:41] | And upon dawn’s break, | 破晓之时 |
[18:44] | I would press north. | 我将拔营北进 |
[18:46] | Towards rise of the Alps. | 向阿尔卑斯山进军 |
[18:49] | You would set up camp upon the mountains? | 你想在山上安营扎寨吗 |
[18:50] | No. | 不 |
[18:52] | I would cross them. | 我要越过山脉 |
[18:54] | And upon other side, see our people to the winds. | 在山的那一边 让我们的人四散而去 |
[18:59] | Has he at last gone fucking mad? | 他这回是疯彻底了吗 |
[19:01] | Crassus pursues a single army, easily tracked. | 若是一支大军 克拉苏很容易追上 |
[19:04] | Thousands of slaves running free | 可要是成千上万个奴隶 |
[19:05] | beyond lands of the Republic…? | 在共和国的疆域外自由来去 |
[19:07] | Not even he has resource enough to find so many | 即便是他克拉苏 也没有能力 |
[19:10] | scattered across foreign soil. | 到国外找到那么多人 |
[19:12] | All that we have done. | 我们所做的一切 |
[19:14] | All that has been lost. | 还有我们失去的一切 |
[19:16] | It will stand for nothing, if we now turn and flee. | 要是我们就这样跑了 将会变得毫无意义 |
[19:18] | If we stay, Crassus will again be upon us and — | 要是我们留下 克拉苏还会打过来 |
[19:21] | Let them come. | 让他们来 |
[19:22] | We have bested them before. | 我们打败过他们 |
[19:23] | And perhaps we may again. | 或许我们还能再赢一次 |
[19:25] | But at what cost? | 但是代价呢 |
[19:26] | How many more among us will fall? | 我们之中又会死多少人 |
[19:30] | How many woman, unable to raise arms? | 多少不会舞刀弄剑的女人 |
[19:32] | Or children, new to this world? | 多少呱呱坠地的孩子 |
[19:35] | I would have them free. | 我要让他们得到自由 |
[19:37] | Absent darkening shadow of the Republic. | 远离共和国渐逼渐近的阴影 |
[19:39] | Well, then let us pierce its heart, | 那就刺穿它的心脏 |
[19:41] | and see shadow forever lifted. | 让那阴影永远消散 |
[19:44] | Crassus’ army pushes from the south. | 克拉苏的军队会从南方压过来 |
[19:47] | If we were to turn west we would be at the gates of Rome | 若是向西进军 我们能在他的军团回防之前 |
[19:50] | before his legions could turn to defend the city. | 先人一步攻打罗马 |
[19:52] | You would strike at Rome itself? | 你想直接攻打罗马 |
[19:54] | And would see it tremble. | 我要它瑟瑟发抖 |
[19:56] | As the man you once were thundered | 正如当年巴蒂塔斯家灭亡时 |
[19:58] | when Batiatus fell. | 你所做的一样 |
[20:03] | Leave us. | 你们先下去吧 |
[20:12] | You know that I hold higher ground on this. | 你知道我所说的更有道理 |
[20:15] | How many Romans have we seen to the afterlife? | 有多少罗马人倒在我们的剑下 |
[20:18] | The Republic quakes | 共和国听到斯巴达克斯 |
[20:19] | at the name of Spartacus and his army of slaves. | 及其奴隶大军时 就吓得发抖 |
[20:22] | We have but nipped at the ankle of the beast. | 我们不过是触动了冰山一角 |
[20:24] | To bare teeth at its throat, I… | 可要推翻整座大山 我… |
[20:30] | I now fear the reprisal. | 如今我害怕它的报复 |
[20:34] | The Bringer of Rain? | 你 携雨之使者 |
[20:37] | The Slayer of the Shadow of Death? Afraid? | 屠影之英雄 居然会害怕 |
[20:39] | Not for myself, no. | 我无所谓害怕 |
[20:40] | But my concerns have grown far beyond such. | 但我要考虑的远远不止我个人的安危 |
[20:45] | I grow tired of running. | 我厌倦了避而不战 |
[20:47] | Then rest. | 那就歇息吧 |
[20:50] | With Naevia at your side. | 去陪伴妮维雅 |
[20:51] | No, she does not want to turn from cause. | 不 她不想背离我们的大业 |
[20:53] | Nor I. | 我也不想 |
[20:54] | Until Rome falls beneath our feet. | 直到我们摧毁了罗马 |
[20:58] | You would have us march to our end. | 你这是要我们走向死亡 |
[21:00] | I would have us free. | 我这是要大家得到自由 |
[21:06] | Truly free. | 真正的自由 |
[21:08] | Do you really believe that Crassus will stop | 你真以为登上了山顶 |
[21:10] | once you crest the mountains? | 克拉苏就会停止追捕你们吗 |
[21:12] | That the Republic will let us quietly slip away? | 共和国就让我们这样悄悄地溜走吗 |
[21:15] | We have shown them vulnerable. | 我们让他们见识到了自身的脆弱 |
[21:17] | We have shown them that a trembling hand | 我们让他们见识到哪怕是颤抖的手 |
[21:20] | can become a fist. | 也可以捏成拳头 |
[21:22] | We have challenged the idea | 什么奴隶必须明白自己的地位 |
[21:24] | that a slave must always know his place, | 什么必须学会接受主人的棍棒和鞭打 |
[21:26] | accepting rod and lash because he was taught to accept it. | 我们彻底改变了这一无耻的观念 |
[21:30] | We built their mighty Republic. | 他们强大的共和国是我们建立的 |
[21:32] | With our hands and our blood and our lives. | 是我们用双手 用鲜血还有生命建立的 |
[21:36] | And we can see it fall, at equal cost. | 再来一次 我们必能让它倒下 |
[21:42] | You opened my eyes to this, Spartacus. | 是你让我睁眼看清一切 斯巴达克斯 |
[21:46] | Do not ask me now to close them. | 不要让我闭上眼睛了 |
[21:51] | It was simpler between us. | 从前多么简单 |
[21:54] | When the bond stood only as hate. | 只有同仇敌忾 |
[21:59] | Those days are sadly past. | 那些日子都过去了 |
[22:03] | With or without you, | 不管有没有你 |
[22:05] | I shall march upon Rome. | 我都要向罗马进军 |
[22:08] | With those who share desire for vengeance. | 带领同样渴望复仇的人得偿所愿 |
[22:11] | We have fought for the choice to forge our own path. | 我们为之奋斗的正是自由选择的权利 |
[22:19] | I will no longer stand in the way of yours. | 我不会再挡在你的面前 |
[22:30] | At the break of dawn then. | 那就破晓之时吧 |
[22:35] | We shall at last part ways. | 我们分道扬镳 |
[22:43] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[22:50] | There is one final thing I would ask of you. | 我要请求你最后一件事 |
[24:00] | The valley is taken! | 谷地是我们的了 |
[24:04] | Let us share in the spoils of war! | 让我们分享胜利的果实 |
[24:07] | And hold feast for Crixus, | 并为克雷斯 |
[24:10] | and those who follow the Undefeated Gaul! | 以及跟随不败战神的人饯行 |
[24:18] | Blood rains down from an angry sky, | 天公发狂 血雨疯降 |
[24:21] | My cock rages on! My cock rages on! | 老屌怒胀 老屌怒胀 |
[24:24] | Blood rains down from an angry sky, | 天公发狂 血雨疯降 |
[24:27] | My cock rages on! My cock rages on! | 老屌怒胀 老屌怒胀 |
[24:31] | Blood rains down from an angry sky, | 天公发狂 血雨疯降 |
[24:34] | My cock rages on! My cock rages on! | 老屌怒胀 老屌怒胀 |
[24:49] | It burns throat. | 这酒真辣喉咙 |
[24:52] | As does all proper drink. | 好酒都是这样 |
[24:55] | Perhaps you should hold with water | 或许你该喝水 |
[24:58] | and more purer thoughts. | 别乱了心神 |
[25:00] | Or perhaps you should get another. | 或许你该再拿一杯来 |
[25:02] | This one’s gone empty… | 这杯要喝完了 |
[25:08] | Recall when head pounds upon morning | 早上起来脑袋疼可别怪我 |
[25:11] | but I but follow command. | 我只是遵命行事 |
[25:26] | You are with little thing, now? | 你现在跟那小东西在一起 |
[25:34] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[25:36] | I did not wish to see heart wounded. | 我不是故意要伤你的心 |
[25:38] | You will ruin little thing | 你的烈酒还有为人 |
[25:41] | with drink and ways of your kind. | 迟早会毁了那个小东西 |
[25:44] | And you again will find my bed. | 到头你还会到我床上来 |
[26:11] | You do not share in drink? | 不一起喝一杯 |
[26:13] | I would have clear head. | 我要保持头脑清醒 |
[26:14] | When sun breaks, and Crixus strikes for Rome. | 等到天亮 克雷斯就要攻打罗马了 |
[26:19] | I have often been at cross purpose with the Gaul. | 我和高卢人不太合得来 |
[26:23] | Yet his fucking presence shall be missed. | 不过他走了 我还是会想他的 |
[26:28] | I shall not feel the sting of it. | 我就体会不到这种痛苦了 |
[26:30] | You yet hate the man? | 你还是很讨厌他 |
[26:33] | I will not miss his presence… | 我不用想念他 |
[26:41] | Because I shall not be from it. | 因为我不会离开他 |
[26:44] | You turn from Spartacus to march with Crixus? | 你要离开斯巴达克斯 跟克雷斯走 |
[26:48] | Spartacus stands as a brother. | 斯巴达克斯如同我的兄长 |
[26:51] | Yet in this we are not of like mind. | 可惜这次我们想法不同 |
[26:57] | There is no life for me beyond the Alps. | 阿尔卑斯山那边的生活不适合我 |
[27:00] | I am no shepherd nor tiller of land. | 我既不会放羊 也不会耕地 |
[27:04] | Blood and battle are all I have ever known. | 只知道流血打仗 |
[27:07] | It is settled then. | 那就这么定了 |
[27:09] | Tomorrow we move for Rome with Crixus. | 明天我们跟克雷斯同去罗马 |
[27:15] | To hear such words lifts spirit. | 听你这么说我很高兴 |
[27:21] | Yet I would have you take with Spartacus. | 但我要你和斯巴达克斯一起走 |
[27:25] | My place is forever with you. | 我要永远在你身边 |
[27:29] | Not in this. | 这次不行 |
[27:34] | You once swore the gods themselves | 你曾经对天发誓 |
[27:35] | could not wrest me from your arms. | 不会抛下我 |
[27:40] | And now you fucking cast me aside? | 现在就他妈的想把我甩了 |
[27:42] | My heart will never beat for another. | 我的心只为你一人跳动 |
[27:46] | Yet it would seize within chest, | 如果我害死了你 |
[27:48] | if I were to drag you to your doom. | 我的心也就死了 |
[27:49] | I am a warrior. | 我是战士 |
[27:53] | One I am most proud of. | 我为你骄傲 |
[27:58] | Set skills to aiding Spartacus, | 尽力辅佐斯巴达克斯 |
[28:00] | and see those less able to true freedom. | 带领他们获得真正的自由 |
[28:05] | Do not ask me to turn from you. | 别让我离开你 |
[28:06] | I ask only that you live. | 我只要你活着 |
[28:13] | And wrest what joy that yet may be found in the remaining days. | 快快乐乐地度过余生 |
[28:29] | Crixus. | 克雷斯 |
[28:32] | I would break words. | 我有话说 |
[28:33] | They will fall upon hardest stone, | 要是劝他改主意 |
[28:35] | if they seek to alter mind. | 那还是死心吧 |
[28:37] | I would seek to share drink. | 我不过是想和高卢英雄 |
[28:39] | With a man most worthy. | 更尽一杯酒罢了 |
[28:43] | A sentiment not always held. | 很少这么多愁善感啊 |
[28:45] | Nor always deserved. | 也不该这样 |
[28:47] | By either of us. | 彼此彼此 |
[28:49] | I’ve been known to be contrary, upon occasion. | 有时候他们都认为我冷酷无情 |
[28:52] | A talent among many that I best you in. | 这是我胜过你的诸多优点之一 |
[28:56] | It is a wonder. We have not yet killed each other. | 我们还没有杀了对方 真是奇迹 |
[29:01] | Would that we could reverse the years, | 真希望回到过去 |
[29:02] | towards better footing. | 改变我们的处境 |
[29:04] | I would not see it different. | 我看不出有什么差别 |
[29:07] | We have done the impossible. | 我们完成了不可能之事 |
[29:09] | Seen the House of Batiatus to ruin. | 推翻巴蒂塔斯家族 |
[29:12] | Laid waste to the arena of Capua. | 捣毁卡普亚竞技场 |
[29:15] | Defeated Glaber and all of the Roman hordes who followed. | 打倒葛雷博以及随后而来的罗马军队 |
[29:19] | Restored heart torn from chest. | 让死了的心重新跳动 |
[29:23] | If you and I had taken to loving arms, | 如果你我所爱之人没被夺走 |
[29:27] | fate may have led us on a less glorious path. | 那么命运会指引我们走上平淡的人生 |
[29:33] | Batiatus once warned me | 巴蒂塔斯曾经警告我 |
[29:35] | that a man must accept his fate — | 人要顺天意而行 |
[29:38] | — or will be destroyed by it. | 否则必为命运所毁 |
[29:43] | The fucking cunt said that to everyone. | 那混账跟谁都这么说 |
[29:49] | I pray that yours holds all you desire. | 祝你得偿所愿 |
[29:53] | And that one day we can greet each other again in this life. | 愿今生我们能够再度聚首 |
[29:59] | Roman blood! | 血债血偿 |
[30:14] | Does it cause pain? | 伤口疼吗 |
[30:17] | All wounds heal upon a day. | 伤口都是可以痊愈的 |
[30:20] | Though I fear injury delivered to Metellus | 就怕梅泰勒斯的伤口 |
[30:22] | may never cease to fester. | 只会腐烂生疮 |
[30:24] | For all his remaining days, | 梅泰勒斯有生之年 |
[30:26] | Metellus will fear the name Marcus Crassus. | 都会害怕马科斯·克拉苏这个名字 |
[30:29] | Times those beneath us must be struck severest blow. | 地位更低的人 更要好好地教训 |
[30:34] | To truly grasp how we tower above them. | 要他们知道天高地厚 |
[30:38] | And to ensure they never betray us. | 永远没胆子背叛我们 |
[30:40] | A lesson well learned by Metellus. | 梅泰勒斯这回学乖了 |
[30:43] | Perhaps if Kore had been given similar instruction — | 如果克芮得到过同样的教训… |
[30:46] | Do not form sound of her name. | 别提她的名字 |
[30:50] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[30:52] | It tears heart to know how deeply she wounded you. | 她伤您这么深 我很难过 |
[30:57] | I gave all that I could. | 我什么都给她了 |
[31:00] | Treated her as if word of slave held no meaning. | 全然不顾她奴隶的身份 |
[31:06] | Why would she risk all to fly from loving arms? | 为什么她还是不顾一切地离开我 |
[31:14] | I hold myself to blame. | 这都怪我 |
[31:18] | What did your hands do to cause such a thing? | 这件事怎能怪到你头上 |
[31:23] | It is what they did not. | 因为我不作为 |
[31:26] | I knew Caesar to be untrustworthy. | 我就知道恺撒不可信 |
[31:28] | If I had laid closer eye upon him, | 如果我看紧了他 |
[31:30] | he would not have been able to see her to the ridge… | 他就不能带她到山上去 |
[31:33] | and allowed opportunity of escape. | 她也就没机会逃走了 |
[31:35] | Caesar is of wild mind. | 恺撒行事放荡不羁 |
[31:36] | Yet I do not believe he knew her thoughts in this. | 但我不认为他知道她的想法 |
[31:39] | And I believe that great power is accompanied | 我知道权力越大责任越大 |
[31:42] | by many burdens, father. | 担子更沉 父亲 |
[31:44] | Knowing whom to trust paramount among them. | 要分清谁是最值得信赖的人 |
[31:48] | Wisdom well received. | 你说得很好 |
[32:18] | You are certain of this? | 你确定吗 |
[32:21] | I have for heavy span been pulled in opposing direction. | 我心里左右矛盾了很久 |
[32:25] | A thing I have noted. | 我知道 |
[32:27] | Gratitude for standing by my words, | 谢谢你一直支持我 |
[32:31] | even when you did not believe in them. | 虽然你并不赞同我的观点 |
[32:34] | I believed in the man. | 我信的是你这个人 |
[32:37] | And always shall. | 永远都信 |
[32:41] | Agron. | 艾力冈 |
[32:45] | I hope you find what you seek. | 希望你能得到想要的 |
[32:47] | And you some measure of comfort, despite all that has happened. | 你经历了这么多艰难困苦 希望你得到慰藉 |
[32:52] | No one is more deserving of it, brother. | 你是最应该得到慰藉的人 兄弟 |
[33:02] | Where is Kore? | 克芮在哪儿 |
[33:04] | Wrapped in arms of relieved slumber. | 睡得正香呢 |
[33:07] | And filled with gratitude that she yet draws breath. | 她感到很庆幸 自己还活着 |
[33:09] | A kindness moved by your tongue. | 这是你的功劳 |
[33:12] | One I did not expect to make sound towards life of a slave. | 没想到你会对一个奴隶这么好心 |
[33:15] | I mistreated none within my house, | 我还是女主人时 |
[33:17] | when I was yet called domina. | 可从不苛待奴隶 |
[33:18] | Yet you held them as possessions. | 但你仍将他们视为物品 |
[33:20] | Things to be bought and traded. | 随意买卖交易 |
[33:21] | As I was by Crassus himself, or have you forgotten… | 克拉苏待我也是一样 难道你忘记了 |
[33:24] | You have suffered but briefest moment | 你这才多长时间 |
[33:25] | of that which so many have only ever known. | 很多人一辈子深陷苦海 |
[33:27] | You desire to compare wounds? | 你是要比比谁的伤痛更深吗 |
[33:29] | Let us weigh them, and judge balance. | 那就说说看 然后评判一番 |
[33:34] | Your wounds must be all but healed. | 看来你的伤已经痊愈了 |
[33:36] | You return to difficult woman of old. | 又变成原来那个难缠的女人了 |
[33:38] | We cannot turn from truest nature. | 天性难改 |
[33:44] | No. | 的确 |
[33:45] | We cannot. | 天性难改 |
[33:48] | Rejoin celebration. | 去参加宴会吧 |
[33:51] | Hard journey awaits at dawn’s break. | 明早就要长途跋涉了 |
[33:52] | I have had my fill of wine. | 酒已经喝够了 |
[33:56] | And company less desired… | 只需要有人陪 |
[34:11] | You yet stand Roman. | 你还是罗马人 |
[34:13] | A thing I can never hold to heart. | 我永远不能与你交心 |
[34:17] | It is not your heart I’m after this night… | 今晚我要的不是你的心 |
[35:10] | It seems but yesterday you stood as opened-mouthed Gaul, | 当年那个在竞技场上目瞪口呆 |
[35:13] | anxious to prove yourself in the arena. | 急于证明实力的高卢人 仿佛就在昨天 |
[35:17] | Now thousands gladly follow you, | 如今有数千人自愿追随你 |
[35:19] | lay assault upon Rome itself. | 去攻打罗马了 |
[35:22] | I would hold it as a blessing from Jupiter himself, | 要是你也能加入我们的行列 |
[35:26] | if you would join with us. | 那就真是诸神眷顾了 |
[35:31] | My journey leads toward other path. | 我走的是另一条路 |
[35:38] | There is no greater cause, | 让男人放下屠刀 |
[35:42] | to turn a man from battle. | 无疑是最伟大的功业 |
[35:58] | Do we stand ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[36:00] | Upon your command, we move for Rome. | 等你下令 我们就启程去罗马 |
[36:03] | A decision I yet hold in grievous doubt. | 我仍然怀疑你的选择 |
[36:09] | Yet if I believed in the gods, | 但要是我信仰诸神 |
[36:11] | I would split heavens in prayer that I was mistaken. | 我必定虔诚祈求 是我想错了 |
[36:14] | And I would give my all to prove you yet the fool. | 而我要尽我所能 证明你是傻瓜 |
[36:22] | Shoulder supplies! | 带上粮草 |
[36:24] | We move north for the mountains! | 我们北上阿尔卑斯 |
[36:32] | Spartacus… | 斯巴达克斯 |
[36:36] | When we were yet of Batiatus’ ludus, | 当我们还是巴蒂塔斯的角斗士时 |
[36:39] | I spoke of how we may have been as brothers, | 我说过我们有可能成为兄弟 |
[36:42] | in another life. | 等到下辈子 |
[36:44] | Yet not in this one. | 而非今生 |
[36:48] | Know that I was wrong. | 是我错了 |
[36:51] | And will always hold you as such. | 今生我永远当你是兄弟 |
[36:59] | As I will hold you. | 我也是 |
[37:24] | Spartacus divides his forces? | 斯巴达克斯兵分两路了吗 |
[37:26] | The larger sum striking north towards the mountains. | 大部队将北上阿尔卑斯山 |
[37:29] | Their numbers weighted by women and children. | 女人和孩子大大拖慢了他们的脚步 |
[37:30] | The remainder? | 剩下的呢 |
[37:31] | What course do they take? | 他们往哪边走 |
[37:34] | West. | 西进 |
[37:39] | Towards Rome? | 去罗马吗 |
[37:40] | What path would you have us follow? | 您要我们阻截哪一路 |
[37:42] | There is but one. | 只有一条路可行 |
[37:43] | The city must be defended. | 我们必须保卫罗马 |
[37:45] | Others will give resistance upon way. | 沿路自有人阻截他们 |
[37:47] | And Arrius and his legion hold position beyond its gates. | 艾瑞斯的军团在城门外防守 |
[37:50] | A single legion will give Spartacus briefest pause. | 单凭一个军团也只能拦截斯巴达克斯一时 |
[37:52] | Spartacus does not command western forces, upon sighting of exodus. | 看情况 领军西进的并非斯巴达克斯 |
[37:56] | His pet Gaul leads assault. | 是他的高卢走狗带队 |
[37:58] | Crixus? | 克雷斯吗 |
[38:00] | A man of equal skill and deadlier passion. | 此人战力与他相当 而且更加嗜血 |
[38:02] | Not the Bringer of Fucking Rain. | 毕竟不是该死的携雨之使者 |
[38:03] | We cannot leave Rome undefended. | 我们不能置罗马于不顾 |
[38:05] | Arrius will slow Crixus’ advance, | 艾瑞斯可以拖住克雷斯 |
[38:07] | granting needed time to set upon Spartacus and weakened numbers. | 足够我们先去打击较弱的斯巴达克斯 |
[38:11] | We must press advantage. | 我们必须攻其弱点 |
[38:13] | Follow advice of this child, and Rome herself may fall. | 听这孩子的话 罗马就危险了 |
[38:16] | And with her everything we have fucking reached for. | 罗马一旦被攻陷 我们就全完了 |
[38:23] | I have had fill of you questioning | 我受够了你这样 |
[38:24] | every word that falls from my tongue. | 我说什么你反驳什么 |
[38:26] | Then break them with more fucking sense. | 那你就少胡扯 |
[38:28] | We cannot turn from Rome. | 我们不能丢下罗马不管 |
[38:30] | We shall turn in whatever direction my father decides. | 我们怎么行动由我父亲决定 |
[38:32] | Then aid him in proper choice. | 那就献上良策 |
[38:34] | Not one you believe he seeks to hear. | 而不是顺水推舟 溜须拍马 |
[38:36] | I follow my own desires. | 我说的都是我自己的想法 |
[38:38] | As you did when you forced yourself upon Kore, | 强奸克芮也是你自己的想法吗 |
[38:43] | the night your father reclaimed Sinuessa? | 就在你父亲夺回希留爱沙的那晚 |
[38:46] | I warned you that your deed would fall to discovery. | 我警告过你 要想人不知除非己莫为 |
[38:51] | You would fabricate lies now, to see me lessened… | 为了整我 你开始编故事了吗 |
[38:54] | The game is over, boy. | 别装了 小子 |
[38:57] | The whore Canthara tells of how she saw you come from Kore’s tent. | 那个妓女坎莎拉说她看到你从克芮帐篷里出来 |
[39:02] | Of finding her roughly used. | 发现她备受欺凌 |
[39:07] | She was made to promise never to reveal | 她被迫答应对当晚看到的事 |
[39:10] | what her eyes laid upon. | 永远闭口不谈 |
[39:13] | But I can be very, very persuasive. | 但我这张嘴皮子厉害着呢 |
[39:22] | You risk all on the tale of a woman | 不过一个为钱卖身的女人 |
[39:25] | who swallows cock for coin? | 她的故事你也押宝吗 |
[39:28] | I have made more uncertain wagers, | 过去比这更不靠谱的赌注 |
[39:30] | in years past. | 我也不是没赌过 |
[39:33] | And yet here I stand. | 我这不活得好好的 |
[39:34] | Then why have you not yet told him? | 那你怎么不去跟他告状 |
[39:35] | He has been pushed to brink of madness by imagined betrayal. | 得知心爱的奴隶背叛 他已经承受不住了 |
[39:39] | I would not see him forced over precipice by truth | 我不想再拿残酷的事实去刺激他 |
[39:42] | of harsher realities. | 让他不堪重负 |
[39:49] | What would you have of me? | 那你要我怎么做 |
[39:51] | What you have already been asked. | 我早就说过了 |
[39:54] | You have your father’s ear. | 你父亲听你的意见 |
[39:56] | Bring him to reason, | 让他恢复理智 |
[39:58] | breaking words as I command them… | 我命令你怎么说 你就… |
[40:05] | I do not take command from you! | 我才不听你的命令 |
[40:08] | You should have accepted offer, boy. | 你最好接受我的提议 小子 |
[40:10] | Your father nearly saw you to end in decimation. | 你父亲差点让你在十一抽杀中丧命 |
[40:13] | Perhaps he shall see fate to completion | 如果他得知了你的所作所为 |
[40:16] | when he hears what you have done — | 那就不会手下留情… |
[40:18] | Seize him! | 抓住他 |
[40:21] | Get up! | 起来 |
[40:29] | You shall never lay hands upon me again. | 再也不许你对我出手 |
[40:32] | Nor whisper lies against me. | 不许再鬼话连篇 |
[40:34] | You cannot take my life | 你不能杀我 |
[40:36] | and see my body from encampment absent notice. | 你没办法偷偷摸摸弄走我的尸体 |
[40:40] | I am Julius Fucking Caesar — | 老子可是盖乌斯·恺撒 |
[40:42] | Hold him against table. | 把他按住 |
[40:50] | You are of same cloth as Metellus. | 你跟梅泰勒斯一个德行 |
[40:53] | And must be taught severest lesson | 非要好好教训你一番 |
[40:58] | in who towers above you… | 才知道天高地厚 |
[41:02] | Speak of what you know to anyone… | 你胆敢泄漏一个字 |
[41:05] | and I shall spin tale of the mighty Caesar… | 我就要众人皆知 伟大的恺撒 |
[41:09] | taken like a woman… | 跟娘们一样被爆菊 |
[41:55] | The day is ours. | 今天属于我们 |
[41:57] | When is it fucking not?! | 哪天不是呢 |
[41:58] | Prepare to march. | 准备进军 |
[42:00] | There is one battle yet remaining. | 还有一仗便大功告成 |
[42:21] | Rome at last lies within our grasp! | 罗马 终于近在咫尺了 |
[42:29] | One last legion led by the fool Arrius | 我们前方只有蠢货艾瑞斯 |
[42:35] | is all that stands between us… | 以及他率领的军团了 |
[42:38] | and a victory that shall become legend! | 我们的胜利将成为传奇 |
[42:46] | A lifetime ago when I yet stood beneath the roof | 很久以前 当我还是 |
[42:50] | of the House of Batiatus… | 巴蒂塔斯家的奴隶时 |
[42:53] | my doctore Oenomaus demanded answer | 我的教练奥诺玛默斯 |
[42:58] | from those recruits who sought glory | 问那些打算在竞技场上 |
[43:00] | upon the sands of the arena. | 追求荣誉的新人 |
[43:04] | “What lies beneath your feet?!” | 你们脚下是什么 |
[43:11] | Sacred ground! | 是圣地 |
[43:13] | Watered with tears of blood! | 浸满了血泪的土地 |
[43:17] | And this day… | 今天 |
[43:19] | it shall be Rome who sheds them! | 轮到罗马人的血泪浸染大地了 |
[43:29] | Shall we begin?! | 可以开始了吗 |
[43:32] | Shall we begin?! | 可以开始了吗 |
[43:37] | Shall we begin?!!! | 可以开始了吗 |
[43:54] | Bring fire forth. | 火球准备 |
[43:56] | Halt! | 停 |
[44:16] | Shields! | 盾牌 |
[44:18] | Raise your fucking shields! | 举起盾牌防御 |
[45:21] | Rear position stands absent threat. | 后方没有什么危险 |
[45:23] | Pray it remains so. | 但愿一直如此 |
[45:25] | Our numbers stand ill match absent Crixus | 少了克雷斯和跟他走的人 |
[45:27] | and those who follow him, | 要是克拉苏打过来 |
[45:28] | if Crassus were to set upon us. | 我们完全不是对手 |
[46:02] | Arrius has fallen! | 艾瑞斯败了 |
[46:10] | You stand as a fucking god. | 你就是天神下凡 |
[46:12] | With Rome trembling before you. | 罗马因你而颤抖 |
[46:15] | As Spartacus once promised. | 正如斯巴达克斯发过的誓 |
[46:46] | Give report. | 汇报 |
[46:47] | The men stand ready, Imperator. | 全军待命 统帅 |
[46:50] | Caesar. | 恺撒 |
[46:52] | How have you come to be so rudely handled? | 你今天怎么沦落至此 |
[46:56] | I found myself in shameful altercation. | 我与人争执 有失体面 |
[46:59] | It shall not happen again. | 再也不能这样了 |
[47:00] | And reason you not astride horse? | 为什么不骑马 |
[47:04] | I gave command for him to lead charge upon foot, Imperator. | 我命令他徒步冲锋 统帅 |
[47:07] | To rally the common men that hold him in such high regard. | 这样更能激励普通士兵的士气 |
[47:12] | Let us see this to proper end, | 我们来结束这一切 |
[47:14] | and return to pursuit of Spartacus. | 再去追击斯巴达克斯 |
[47:16] | They will attempt to overrun position! | 他们人多势众 |
[47:18] | Let them think they have succeeded, | 就让他们自以为是吧 |
[47:21] | and fall upon them from our flanks! | 我们从两翼包抄击败他们 |
[47:24] | You are the undefeated Gaul. | 你是不败的高卢人 |
[47:27] | Let us show them how such name was earned. | 让他们知道这个名号实至名归 |
[47:30] | Sound horns! | 吹号 |
[47:34] | Bring spear and sword to bear! | 拿好长矛和利剑 |
[47:37] | And fall upon them all. | 杀他个片甲不留 |
[47:42] | Send them to the fucking afterlife! | 要这帮杂碎统统归西 |
[48:20] | Father! | 父亲 |
[48:43] | Fall back and re-form upon higher advantage! | 撤退 撤回高地 |
[48:52] | Drink my fucking piss, | 尝尝老子的厉害 |
[48:55] | you Roman cunts — | 罗马狗 |
[49:05] | Caesar! | 恺撒 |
[49:24] | Their eastern flank has been broken! | 敌方东翼已溃败 |
[49:28] | Advance! | 前进 |
[49:41] | There are too many. | 他们人数太多了 |
[49:43] | If Crassus falls, we may yet seize fucking day! | 如果克拉苏死了 我们还是能赢 |
[50:08] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[50:29] | No! | 不 |
[50:38] | I would not have you so easily leave from this world, Gaius. | 我不会让你这么容易就死了 盖乌斯 |
[50:42] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[50:44] | Silence that fucking bitch. | 让那个婊子闭嘴 |
[50:51] | Hold! | 住手 |
[50:58] | This is the Gaul that would seek the fall of Rome? | 这就是想打垮罗马的高卢人 |
[51:00] | And his fucking woman. | 还有他的臭婊子 |
[51:04] | Defeated by my hand. | 败在我手下 |
[51:08] | Retrieve your sword. | 拿回你的剑 |
[51:09] | It has been too long from proper hands. | 早就该回到主人手里了 |
[51:27] | The man yet lives. | 这人还没死 |
[51:29] | I shall see him crucified — | 我要钉死他 |
[51:31] | No. | 不 |
[51:32] | I would use opportunity to send message to Spartacus. | 我要借此机会给斯巴达克斯送个信 |
[51:36] | So that he may know the depths of his failure. | 让他知道败得有多惨 |
[51:43] | And what fate I shall see him to as well. | 而他注定只能是这样的下场 |
[51:57] | Take his head. | 砍下他的头 |