时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | You would have us march to our end? | 你这是要我们走向死亡 |
[00:07] | I would have us free. | 我这是要大家得到自由 |
[00:09] | With or without you | 不管有没有你 |
[00:10] | I shall march upon Rome. | 我都要向罗马进军 |
[00:14] | You were slave to Marcus Crassus himself? | 你是马科斯·克拉苏的奴隶 |
[00:16] | I was. | 以前是 |
[00:17] | Why would she risk all to fly from loving arms? | 为什么她还是不顾一切地离开我 |
[00:22] | Tomorrow we move for rome with Crixus. | 明天我们跟克雷斯同去罗马 |
[00:23] | Yet I would have you take with Spartacus. | 但我要你和斯巴达克斯一起走 |
[00:25] | My place is forever with you. | 我要永远在你身边 |
[00:28] | Not in this. | 这次不行 |
[00:29] | The whore Canthara tells of how she saw you come from Kore’s tent. | 那个妓女坎莎拉说她看到你从克芮帐篷里出来 |
[00:32] | Game is over boy. | 别装了 小子 |
[00:37] | Take it like a woman. | 跟娘们一样被爆菊 |
[00:39] | Rome at last lies within our grasp! | 罗马 终于近在咫尺了 |
[01:14] | One fucking hare between us? | 咱们这些人就吃一只兔子 |
[01:20] | Lower voice. | 小声点 |
[01:21] | I do not tremble in the dark as frightened child. | 我可不像个孩子似的 还怕黑 |
[01:37] | Carry torch forward! | 火把拿到面前 |
[02:02] | Time next, you carry bow. | 下次换你拿弓箭 |
[02:04] | Too far from fucking blood. | 老娘都没时间玩了 |
[02:05] | Strip them of weapons and armor. | 取走他们的武器和盔甲 |
[02:07] | and what supplies they yet carry. | 还有他们带的粮草 |
[02:12] | These men travel from the north. | 他们是从北方来的 |
[02:14] | What purpose would Crassus have there? | 克拉苏派他们来这儿干什么 |
[02:18] | Those who follow him are known by mark of the bull. | 他手下的人都有公牛的徽记 |
[02:24] | These are not his men. | 他们不是克拉苏的手下 |
[02:28] | The eagle and the dolphin. | 雄鹰和海豚 |
[02:33] | I have laid eyes upon crest before. | 我见过这样的标志 |
[02:36] | The mark of Gnaeus Pompeius Magnus. | 是格涅乌斯·庞培·麦格勒斯的 |
[02:38] | Pompey? | 庞培 |
[02:39] | A master of both land and sea. | 他水战陆战都精通 |
[02:42] | My husband spoke with deep admiration of the man. | 我丈夫对他敬仰已久 |
[02:44] | Bending tongue to welcome him as Rome’s greatest warrior– | 常说他是罗马最伟大的战士 |
[02:47] | I have heard tale of his conquests. | 我听说过他的本事 |
[02:50] | And name of Adolescent Butcher given him. | 也知道他少年屠夫的大名 |
[02:53] | We shall butcher bird and fish! | 我们屠了他的鸟和鱼 |
[02:55] | I thought Pompey mired in Hispania against the renegade Sertorius. | 我以为庞培正忙于对战塞多留的叛军 |
[02:58] | His absence the reason Crassus took arms against us. | 正因为他不在 才由克拉苏率军与我们交战 |
[03:01] | If Pompey’s scouts return to the Republic, | 既然庞培的探子回了共和国 |
[03:04] | as night follows day, | 不出一天 |
[03:07] | the man and his legions will trail their shadow. | 他就会带领人马尾随而来 |
[03:10] | Spartacus. | 斯巴达克斯 |
[03:12] | A rider approaches. | 有个骑马的过来了 |
[03:17] | This may hold but distraction! | 说不定是声东击西 |
[03:19] | Give voice if eyes fall upon movement upon flanks! | 两翼有动静就报个信 |
[03:28] | They wear cloak of the fucking legion. | 他穿着罗马军队的斗篷 |
[03:35] | That is no Roman. | 那不是罗马人 |
[04:11] | Drink. | 喝点吧 |
[04:12] | Do not waste such on the dead. | 没必要浪费在死人身上 |
[04:20] | You yet live. | 你还活着 |
[04:22] | I a but pale shade, | 我不过是个影子 |
[04:27] | haunting a world fallen from meaning. | 游荡在空虚的世间罢了 |
[04:29] | Then we must nourish specter, | 那我们也要照看好你的魂灵 |
[04:32] | so that it may reclaim flesh | 让你重获生命 |
[04:34] | and promise of better days. | 迎接美好的未来 |
[04:38] | There stand none upon horizon. | 我眼中看不到未来 |
[04:56] | Was his end as he had always dreamed? | 他是如他梦想的那样 |
[04:59] | In glorious battle? | 在战场上光荣战死吗 |
[05:01] | In battle, yes. | 是战场没错 |
[05:05] | Though robbed of glory. | 却毫无光荣可言 |
[05:09] | Tell of it. | 说出来 |
[05:11] | That we may share in the burden of grief. | 也许你心里会好受一些 |
[05:19] | The days after we parted were filled with victory. | 我们跟你分开后 一路获胜 |
[05:30] | The blood of our enemies turning fields to crimson mud, | 敌人的鲜血染红了大地 |
[05:35] | thick with the dead. | 尸首枕藉 |
[05:40] | Rome lay within our grasp. | 罗马近在咫尺 |
[05:46] | Only to have it snatched from us by Crassus and his legions. | 胜利却被克拉苏和他的军队夺走 |
[05:54] | It was the man himself | 是他亲手 |
[05:57] | that robbed Crixus’ life? | 杀了克雷斯 |
[06:02] | Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[06:06] | Crixus was engaged by the traitor Caesar. | 克雷斯和叛徒恺撒交手 |
[06:10] | When boy of scant years | 那个乳臭未干的小子 |
[06:19] | pierced back with spear. | 一矛从背后戳穿了他 |
[06:31] | A fucking boy. | 操蛋的兔崽子 |
[06:35] | What of Agron? | 艾力冈呢 |
[06:39] | Does he share fate with Crixus? | 他与克雷斯共赴黄泉了吗 |
[06:41] | Or is he yet of this world? | 还是依然活在世上 |
[06:56] | There is but single reason crassus spare my life. | 克拉苏放我一条生路 就是为了 |
[07:01] | To taunt Spartacus with vision of his end. | 嘲讽斯巴达克斯只能有如此下场 |
[07:14] | Crassus tempts to goad you into foolish action. | 克拉苏想刺激你做出傻事 |
[07:17] | If I stood only for my own life, | 若不是要为其他人的生命负责 |
[07:21] | perhaps I would stand so moved. | 也许我会那么冲动 |
[07:23] | Yet we must turn from such thoughts, | 但我们不能那样做 |
[07:25] | and set purpose towards more pressing concern. | 要考虑迫在眉睫的问题 |
[07:29] | Pompey. | 庞培 |
[07:30] | His scouts were headed south, towards Crassus’ legions. | 他派兵南去 找克拉苏的军队 |
[07:33] | He will send more, when they do not return. | 如果信使不回去 他还会派出更多 |
[07:35] | We cannot afford to be caught between two armies, fighting as one. | 他们合二为一 两面夹击 我们难以抵挡 |
[07:39] | No. We cannot. | 的确不行 |
[07:47] | None among the Gaul’s men form words of note? | 高卢人的手下没一个开口的吗 |
[07:49] | We have set lash and heated iron towards the loosening of tongues. | 为了让他们开口 我们用了鞭刑和烙刑 |
[07:52] | I shall press until one unmoors from stubborn tether. | 我会不断施压 直到有人松口 |
[07:55] | Or command all torn from rebellious root. | 不然就把他们的舌头统统拔了 |
[07:57] | I have time nor patience to pause for such distraction. | 我没时间也没精力为这种事分心 |
[08:00] | Give word to break encampment | 传令下去 太阳东升之时 |
[08:02] | as Apollo approaches eastern sky. | 我们就启程 |
[08:03] | I would quicken pace. | 我们要加快脚步 |
[08:05] | There is a matter of some small concern within the followers’ camp. | 随从营地里发生了一件小事 |
[08:09] | A whore by the name of Canthara, | 有个叫坎莎拉的妓女 |
[08:11] | discovered beaten and slit as pig from womanhood to throat. | 遭人毒打 从下体到喉咙都被割开了 |
[08:16] | Canthara? What do you know of this, Caesar? | 坎莎拉 你知道这件事吗 恺撒 |
[08:19] | News only now falls upon ear. | 完全不知道 |
[08:22] | I have been seeking the woman for several days. | 我找这个女人好几天了 |
[08:24] | Whoever she angered, his wrath is a thing to be feared. | 无论她惹了谁 这人的报复心可不容小觑 |
[08:28] | Followers’ camp is but brief step from our very ranks. | 随从营地离我军很近 |
[08:31] | I would not have it fall to chaos and murder. | 决不容许出现骚乱和谋杀 |
[08:33] | I shall personally attend to matter. | 我会亲自处理这件事 |
[08:35] | May those responsible suffer equal fate. | 希望凶手血债血偿 |
[08:39] | Imperator. | 报告 |
[08:40] | Two soldiers approach on horseback, | 有两名士兵骑马前来 |
[08:42] | bearing crest of Pompey. | 佩戴庞培的徽章 |
[08:45] | The butcher at last reveals himself. | 屠夫终于露脸了 |
[08:49] | See them to my praetorium. | 把他们带到我的大帐里 |
[08:57] | Proconsul Gnaeu Pompeius Magnus… | 格涅乌斯·庞培·麦格勒斯总督 |
[08:59] | …offers support in campaign against the rebel Spartacus. | 愿与您携手剿灭叛贼斯巴达克斯 |
[09:06] | Offer greeted with wondrous surprise. | 这话可真是出乎意料 |
[09:08] | I’ve never known Pompey to support any cause but his own interests. | 若非关乎自身利益 庞培从未协助过任何人 |
[09:12] | Apologies. | 抱歉 |
[09:13] | I but carry message. | 我只负责传信 |
[09:15] | Hmmm, see remainder fall from tongue. | 还有什么要说的 |
[09:17] | Pompey requests meeting. | 庞培要求会面 |
[09:20] | Why does he not appear before us himself, if taken by such desire? | 如果要见面 他为何不亲自前来 |
[09:25] | Because he does not stand the fool. | 因为他不是傻子 |
[09:28] | Does he? | 对吧 |
[09:29] | I will not risk journey to your commander’s camp. | 我不会冒险前往你们的营地 |
[09:32] | Nor will I break from my charge | 也不会放弃指挥权 |
[09:34] | to bow and scrap before imagined titan. | 对那个自以为是的家伙卑躬屈膝 |
[09:38] | Pompey seeks but neutral ground. | 庞培想在两军之间会面 |
[09:41] | Twenty men attending him, to be met in kind. | 他带二十个随从 您也一样 |
[09:49] | I will consider terms. | 我要考虑一下 |
[09:52] | See them to food and wine. | 给他们吃的喝的 |
[09:53] | Imperator. | 告退 |
[09:59] | You cannot seriously be turning offer upon mind? | 您不是真的考虑跟他会面吧 |
[10:02] | Pompey but seeks your knowledge of Spartacus | 庞培只是想利用您对斯巴达克斯的了解 |
[10:04] | so that he may snatch victory from deserving hands. | 窃取我们的胜利果实 |
[10:07] | Caesar, you agree, do you not? | 恺撒 你同意我的说法吧 |
[10:11] | I share your concerns. | 我也有和你一样的顾虑 |
[10:13] | Yet Pompey returns the hero against Sertorius, | 但庞培打败塞多留后荣耀加身 |
[10:16] | ripe with laurels. | 携英雄之名归来 |
[10:18] | To refuse offer would be considered insult. | 拒绝他的协助 也许他视其为侮辱 |
[10:21] | One that could be set against you within the Senate. | 到时候他在元老院中以此对你不利 |
[10:24] | To shit with the Senate. | 去他妈的元老院 |
[10:25] | There is practical reason as well to accept terms. | 跟他联手还有一个实际的好处 |
[10:31] | We could press attack from the south, | 我们可以从南边进攻 |
[10:34] | Pompey could stay Spartacus | 而庞培可以阻止 |
[10:35] | from gaining the mountains and slipping from grasp. | 斯巴达克斯遁入山中逃跑 |
[10:38] | With all who follow him. | 一网打尽 |
[10:42] | A thing I would not see come to pass. | 我决不能放他们逃走 |
[10:44] | Father, you cannot go. | 父亲 您不能去 |
[10:46] | It would appear Pompey commands you. | 这样一来 庞培成了发号施令的人 |
[10:47] | Again, I share concern. | 这一点我也考虑过了 |
[10:49] | You should give no impression that you are beneath him. | 你不能给他低人一等的印象 |
[10:52] | Instead send honored name in your place to broach negotiation. | 派个有头有脸的人物代你去谈判即可 |
[10:56] | And I suppose such name holds letters forming “Caesar”? | 我猜你说的那位人物就是恺撒吧 |
[10:59] | No. Only the imperator’s word | 不 只有代统帅行使权力的人才 |
[11:02] | and will holds such lofty position. | 有这个资格 |
[11:05] | Pompey stands shrewd opponent. | 庞培是个精明的对手 |
[11:07] | I would have one of more seasoned years to set against him. | 我希望找个经验更丰富的人来对付他 |
[11:10] | Tiberius has proven himself worthy advisory. | 提比略提出过良策 证明了他的能力 |
[11:13] | His youth will but cause Pompey to lower his guard, | 看他年纪轻轻 庞培自然也会掉以轻心 |
[11:17] | to deepest regret. | 最终要他后悔莫及 |
[11:20] | Caesar at last breaks words that I am moved to embrace. | 恺撒终于说了几句我爱听的话 |
[11:26] | We shall pause advance until your return. | 我们在你回来前暂且按兵不动 |
[11:30] | Weigh Pompey’s true intent yet give upon no issue. | 搞清庞培的真实意图 但不要涉及关键问题 |
[11:33] | I shall stand as my father, unforgiving in command. | 我代表父亲 必定不辱您的威名 |
[11:42] | Was it so short a span, | 转变可以如此之快吗 |
[11:45] | when he stood uncertain boy? | 不久前他还是个迷茫的孩子 |
[11:47] | Such days have faded from memory. | 那些日子已经随风而去了 |
[11:50] | He stands a man now. | 他现在是个顶天立地的男人 |
[11:53] | And I wish for him all that he deserves. | 我希望他得到应得的一切 |
[11:57] | You lower the fucking guard. | 你没注意防守 |
[11:58] | Do so against the Roman, fought your ass! | 你要拿我当罗马人 拿命来拼 |
[12:01] | Nasir. | 纳西尔 |
[12:04] | Point new army. | 这是新兵 |
[12:06] | take me upon a lesson. | 记住我给你上的这堂课 |
[12:13] | come, let’s feel so content as well | 走吧 我们吃点东西去 |
[12:16] | I have no desire. | 我没兴趣 |
[12:18] | No larish words? | 说两句也不愿意吗 |
[12:26] | You have taken nonsense and fortunate news. | 你要打起精神 兴许有好消息 |
[12:30] | You bold say. | 还真能说 |
[12:32] | Does not lift spirit now in the man sill between you and your heart | 可惜你跟他根本就不是一路人 |
[12:36] | forever removed from path. | 这话说出来毫无作用 |
[12:38] | I often disagreement with Agron, | 我跟艾力冈有过节 |
[12:40] | yet I am not absent feeling towards his fate. | 但不代表我不关心他的命运 |
[12:43] | Or wounded upon the one he deserving. | 以及为他伤心的人 |
[12:46] | You take it fucking opportunity? | 你这是要乘虚而入吗 |
[12:49] | I seek only to give confidence. | 我只是想给你信心 |
[12:52] | You seek what you always have. | 你还有这样的心思 |
[12:53] | Agron has gone because of it. | 艾力冈就因为这个才走的 |
[12:55] | He is gone. | 他不在了 |
[12:57] | because he made choice. | 是因为他自己做的决定 |
[13:00] | He is gone because of me. | 他是因为我才死的 |
[13:02] | He would not leave with Crixus | 若非他发现我看你的眼神 |
[13:03] | if he did not see the way my eyes fell upon you! | 他就不会跟克雷斯走 |
[13:12] | The only thing the time we live | 我们的生活够苦了 |
[13:17] | and the gods turn away the suffering. | 但愿诸神不要再折磨我们 |
[13:43] | You were slave to Marcus Crassus? | 你曾是马科斯·克拉苏的奴隶吗 |
[13:48] | The one that slipped from him upon Melia Ridge? | 在米利亚峰从他营中逃脱的吗 |
[13:53] | I have heard rumor. | 我听说过传言 |
[13:54] | That he was of a favor towards you. | 说他曾宠幸过你 |
[13:58] | There stood such a time. | 确实有过这样一段日子 |
[14:00] | Then you were of a closeness to him. | 那你一定跟他很亲近吧 |
[14:04] | Before you fled. | 在你逃跑之前 |
[14:05] | I shared his tent that night. | 我那晚在他的帐篷中 |
[14:09] | I took knife and | 我拿着刀 |
[14:12] | slipped from presence while he slept. | 趁他睡着悄悄溜走了 |
[14:14] | Why did you not seize opportunity? | 你为什么没有趁机下手 |
[14:18] | And end his life? | 结束他的性命 |
[14:21] | If Crassus had fallen that night, | 如果克拉苏那晚死了 |
[14:25] | then Crixus would yet be of this world. | 那克雷斯就不会离开人世了 |
[14:30] | I am moved by your loss. | 我为你失去爱人深感痛心 |
[14:32] | Yet I cannot be held for it. | 但我不该为此负责 |
[14:34] | We are all held for our actions. | 我们都该为自己的行为负责 |
[14:37] | The choices we make. | 我们做出的选择 |
[14:39] | The things that we do. | 我们所做的事 |
[14:43] | And those that we should have. | 我们本该做却没有做的事 |
[14:46] | We cannot reverse the sun. | 我们无法让太阳西升东落 |
[14:48] | Nor relive days past. | 也无法让时光倒流 |
[14:50] | No. | 是不能 |
[14:53] | We can but brace against uncertain future. | 我们只能准备迎接不确定的未来 |
[14:59] | And when moment presents, | 等时机一到 |
[15:03] | balance scale against those who have most deeply wounded heart. | 让那些伤心欲绝的人得到安慰 |
[15:38] | Inform Pompey of my arrival. | 通知庞培我到了 |
[15:55] | Stay at my side. | 守在我旁边 |
[15:57] | If the man makes but slightest move, unleash sword. | 如果他敢稍有动作 就拔剑 |
[16:01] | Let us break words with your commander. | 让我们和你的将军说话 |
[16:04] | And divine his intent. | 听听他有什么要说的 |
[16:05] | He stands most eager to greet you. | 他非常热切地盼望见到您 |
[16:16] | Honored Pompey. | 尊敬的庞培 |
[16:17] | My father sends regret that he could not — | 家父深表遗憾 他不能… |
[16:20] | The regret is mine. | 感到遗憾是我 |
[16:26] | I had hoped to embrace the Imperator himself. | 我原以为会见到统帅本人呢 |
[16:29] | Yet fate delivers mere shadow of the name Crassus. | 结果送上门的只是克拉苏的小崽子而已 |
[16:59] | Is this the blade? | 就是这把剑 |
[17:02] | The one that robbed Crixus of his life? | 夺走了克雷斯的性命吧 |
[17:08] | See the boy’s men bound and readied for march. | 把这小子的手下都绑起来带走 |
[17:12] | Get up! | 起来 |
[17:14] | You would keep them alive? | 你要留他们的性命吗 |
[17:16] | I would see them give honor to the dead. | 我要用他们来向死者献祭 |
[17:19] | In advance of joining their ranks. | 然后再要他们的狗命 |
[17:32] | You will have no need of that. | 你不必拿刀 |
[17:34] | I had no hand in Canthara’s fate. | 我跟坎莎拉的死无关 |
[17:39] | The one who commanded her so rudely from this world | 那个让她凄惨离世的人 |
[17:43] | will never again cause harm. | 再也不能作恶了 |
[17:45] | You know the animal that took her life? | 你知道害她性命的禽兽是谁吗 |
[17:50] | A bleating sheep who mistook himself as fearsome wolf. | 一只乳臭未干的羔羊 自以为是恶狼 |
[17:55] | Maneuvered towards deserved slaughter. | 他已经中计 必死无疑 |
[17:59] | I would give all to lay eyes upon his suffering. | 我愿不惜一切 看他受苦受难 |
[18:06] | Let us take comfort in thoughts of blood. | 我们为他的死来庆祝一下吧 |
[18:11] | And the warmth of flesh, yet among the living… | 肉体的温暖 活人的欢愉 |
[19:13] | What of Crassus? | 怎么抓到的不是克拉苏 |
[19:15] | Plan to lure him to his doom falls short of mark. | 引他上钩的计划出了点意外 |
[19:23] | Stay your hand! | 住手 |
[19:29] | I would not have the boy and his men fall to errant wrath! | 我不希望这小子和他的人轻易就死了 |
[19:33] | Their blood is to serve higher purpose! | 他们的血还有更大的用途 |
[19:39] | Games? | 角斗 |
[19:40] | To honor the fallen. | 祭奠死者 |
[19:42] | And give comfort to those left in death’s wake. | 宽慰那些还活着的人 |
[19:55] | I have seen this before. | 我见过这把剑 |
[19:58] | In Crixus’ hands. | 在克雷斯的手中 |
[20:02] | And the boy’s upon field of battle as it… | 那小崽子在战场上拿这把剑… |
[20:05] | His name is Tiberius. | 他的名字叫提比略 |
[20:08] | He is the son of Marcus Crassus. | 是马科斯·克拉苏的儿子 |
[20:11] | He stands prisoner with a clutch of his soldiers. | 他现在正与他的一帮士兵关在一起 |
[20:24] | I will have his fucking life. | 我要把他千刀万剐 |
[20:26] | The reason he yet clings to it. | 所以我们暂且留着他的小命 |
[20:30] | Let us build pyre | 让我们搭起柴堆 |
[20:32] | and gather around imagined sands of storied arena. | 聚拢在假想中的传奇竞技场上 |
[20:37] | To bear solemn witness to the clash of sword and shield. | 庄重地看那沙场上刀剑相交 |
[20:45] | And pay final tribute to the Undefeated Gaul. | 向高卢战神致以最后的敬意 |
[20:52] | Who shall forever stand so in my eyes. | 他的英勇将永存我心 |
[20:57] | There was a time not along ago | 不久之前 |
[21:00] | when he turned from you. | 他质疑你的权威 |
[21:03] | A thing I moved him towards. | 这些都是我怂恿的 |
[21:05] | The past is seldom as we would have it. | 过去的事常常不能如愿 |
[21:09] | The future yet to be known. | 但未来在我们手中 |
[21:13] | Embrace the present, | 拥抱当下 |
[21:16] | and strike all else from concern. | 别的什么都不要想了 |
[21:28] | Let us have your games. | 那便来一场角斗吧 |
[21:31] | Each drop of Roman blood spilled | 每一滴溅出的罗马人的鲜血 |
[21:36] | in honor of those who have been taken from us. | 都在向那些逝去的人致意 |
[21:42] | Die Roman dog! | 死吧 罗马狗 |
[22:05] | I know this one. | 我认识这一个 |
[22:11] | Agron. From the lands east of the Rhine. | 来自莱茵河东岸的艾力冈 |
[22:15] | A savage people, holding no trust even among their own kind. | 野蛮民族 他们连自己人都不信任 |
[22:18] | This one is of a difference. | 这一个有些不同 |
[22:20] | A gladiator standing beside Spartacus in valued position, | 他是斯巴达克斯身边的要人 |
[22:24] | the Celt Gannicus and the fallen Gaul | 就连凯尔特人甘尼克斯和阵亡的高卢人 |
[22:26] | his only equals. | 也不过跟他平起平坐 |
[22:28] | Has he given voice? | 他开口没有 |
[22:30] | Only to rude curse, Imperator. | 骂声不断 统帅 |
[22:31] | There is yet more upon tongue, | 我还没骂完呢 |
[22:34] | you fucking cunts… | 你们这些该死的贱人 |
[22:37] | More dead than living, | 都半死不活了 |
[22:39] | yet still conjures breath toward insult. | 还骂得这么起劲 |
[22:42] | I would care to own gladiators such as this, | 我很想拥有这样的角斗士 |
[22:45] | and turn hard men toward harder purpose. | 好好磨砺一番这个顽固的家伙 |
[22:49] | As I would see this one softened. | 我倒是想看顽石点头 |
[22:54] | Nail him to cross… | 将他钉在十字架上 |
[22:57] | …stand warning to all who refuse to break proper word. | 给那些不肯乖乖开口的人一个警示 |
[23:09] | I shall yet… have your fucking head. | 我他妈迟早要将你的头砍下来 |
[23:20] | An impressive feat, | 想法不错 |
[23:22] | For one who will never again grasp sword… | 只可惜你再也不能用剑了 |
[24:16] | Would that all who follow Spartacus shared like fate. | 要是跟随斯巴达克斯的人都有这种下场就好了 |
[24:24] | Imperator. | 统帅 |
[24:25] | An envoy from Pompey has arrived. | 庞培的使者到了 |
[24:28] | What of Tiberius? | 提比略呢 |
[24:30] | He does not stand among them. | 他并未和他们一道前来 |
[24:34] | Imperator Crassus. | 克拉苏统帅 |
[24:36] | I carry message from Proconsul Pompeius– | 我从庞培总督那里带来口信 |
[24:38] | Where is my son? | 我的儿子呢 |
[24:40] | Your son…? | 您的儿子 |
[24:41] | Dispatched with two of your reflection | 和你们的两个信使一道 |
[24:43] | to break word with your commander. | 找你们的将军谈话去了 |
[24:45] | Apologies, I know nothing of your son, | 抱歉 我对您的儿子一无所知 |
[24:48] | nor others sent to you in my place. | 派到您这儿来的只有我 |
[24:50] | I am sole envoy– | 我是唯一的信使 |
[24:52] | They stood before me bearing fucking mark of Pompey! | 当时他们身上戴有庞培的徽章 |
[24:54] | Other messengers were dispatched. | 有其他信使派出来 |
[24:56] | Yet not to you. | 但不是到您这里的 |
[25:02] | Have any failed to report? | 有没有信使未返回营地的 |
[25:04] | A clutch of men, heading south towards Latium. | 有一队往拉丁姆去的信使下落不明 |
[25:11] | Leave us. | 下去吧 |
[25:17] | They were Spartacus’ men, | 他们是斯巴达克斯的人 |
[25:20] | posing as Pompey’s. | 装扮成庞培士兵的样子 |
[25:21] | You can not know this — | 你不可能知道的… |
[25:22] | You do should have! You stood among the rebels in Sinuessa! | 可你该知道 你在希留爱沙的叛贼当中待过 |
[25:26] | There were thousands within the city. | 城里有数以千计的人 |
[25:28] | Fortune would be most kind for me to know | 我要是能认出那家伙是谁 |
[25:30] | the one that presented himself. | 简直是撞了大运 |
[25:32] | The gods rain shit upon us. | 诸神把我们害惨了 |
[25:36] | Yet is it not blessing, | 亏得诸神保佑 |
[25:38] | that they stayed you from being ensnared in clever plot? | 没让你掉进叛贼所设的陷阱 |
[25:42] | If the Imperator were to fall to Spartacus — | 要是统帅你死于斯巴达克斯之手 |
[25:44] | We do not know that Tiberius has fallen. | 提比略现在生死未卜 不要乱说 |
[25:46] | He carries the name of Crassus. | 他是克拉苏家族的一员 |
[25:49] | And with him the worth of the world towards bargain. | 我愿意拿世上所有的财物换他一命 |
[25:55] | You believe him alive? | 你相信他还活着 |
[25:56] | As any father would, | 和任何父亲一样 |
[25:58] | absent eyes laid upon lifeless form. | 活要见人 死要见尸 |
[26:03] | Then we must pray towards proper outcome, | 那么我们祈祷事情有好的结果吧 |
[26:05] | and wait for Spartacus to return– | 等待斯巴达克斯把你儿子… |
[26:06] | I will not stand idle while my son’s life | 我不会在我儿子命悬一线之时 |
[26:08] | dangles by fraying thread. | 还无所作为 |
[26:14] | We know which direction Spartacus heads | 我们知道斯巴达克斯的行军方向 |
[26:17] | A few men fleet upon horse could overtake him and broach trade. | 一小队人快马加鞭就可以赶上他并与其谈判 |
[26:20] | Spartacus will kill you upon sight, | 斯巴达克斯一看到你就会动手 |
[26:22] | regardless of cost. | 不计代价 |
[26:27] | I shall set Rufus towards task. | 我派鲁弗斯去执行任务 |
[26:31] | I would place trust in someone | 我倒是认为某个 |
[26:33] | with greater knowledge of Spartacus and his horde. | 更熟悉斯巴达克斯及其走狗的人比较适合 |
[26:38] | Someone who’s lived among them, | 某人曾经潜伏在其中 |
[26:41] | and knows of their treacherous ways. | 对他们的把戏一清二楚 |
[26:48] | You would send me to my death. | 你这是让我去送死 |
[26:50] | They will not lay hand upon you. | 他们不会对你动手的 |
[26:53] | We hold something I’m certain Spartacus desires. | 我们手里有斯巴达克斯想要的人 |
[26:56] | And if you are in error? | 要是你错了呢 |
[26:58] | Then I shall mourn your passing as well. | 那我就为你哀悼了 |
[27:17] | Fucking shits. | 这帮混账 |
[27:19] | I hold share of blame. | 这都怪我 |
[27:21] | I latched upon bait lured with praise and paternal pride. | 我急于取悦父亲 才不慎上了钩 |
[27:27] | He must have known they stood Spartacus’ men, | 他肯定知道那些人是斯巴达克斯的人 |
[27:30] | draped in false mantle. | 伪装而成的 |
[27:33] | Do not raise weapon when called upon. | 等叫到我们时 不要跟他们打 |
[27:36] | We will not give entertainment in our deaths. | 我们宁死也不能成为他们的玩物 |
[27:40] | Remember that we are Romans, | 记住 我们是罗马人 |
[27:42] | and they nothing but slaves. | 他们只是该死的奴隶 |
[27:44] | Yet you are the one in chains. | 可戴着镣铐的是你 |
[27:48] | A heavy thing, is it not? | 是不是觉得很重 |
[27:50] | To be so condemned to the whims of a master? | 因为主人一时性起就宣判你的命运 |
[27:55] | You were never placed in chains. | 你从来没有戴过镣铐 |
[27:56] | You forged them with your own hands. | 是你亲手给我戴上的 |
[27:59] | Each unseen link binding heart | 将无形的镣铐戴在我心头 |
[28:02] | forcing me from the arms of your father. | 逼迫我离开你父亲 |
[28:06] | See me from these chains, and I shall return you to them. | 帮我逃走 我就让你回到他的身边 |
[28:09] | His heart yet beats for you, Kore. | 不管发生了什么事 克芮 |
[28:12] | Despite all that has happened. | 他仍然深爱着你 |
[28:17] | He still hold love for me? | 他还爱着我吗 |
[28:18] | And would move the heavens to regain you. | 为了你 他愿意付出一切 |
[28:23] | I have not dared to hope such a thing. | 我想都不敢想 |
[28:29] | Gratitude. | 谢谢 |
[28:38] | Know that I shall return at night fall. | 夜幕降临时我会再来 |
[28:42] | When it is your time to die. | 看你是怎么死的 |
[28:44] | A thing I long to lay eyes upon. | 我已经渴盼许久了 |
[30:22] | It’s been a lifetime since I last stood gladiator. | 距离我当角斗士的那会儿已经很久了 |
[30:27] | Title and purpose I never desired. | 我不想杀人 不想要什么头衔 |
[30:32] | Rome forced such upon me and many of my brothers. | 罗马却逼迫我和许多兄弟这样做 |
[30:39] | And this night… | 今夜 |
[30:41] | we shall return favor! | 我们以牙还牙 |
[30:48] | Let us show the son of Crassus and his men | 让克拉苏之子和他的鹰犬们见识一下 |
[30:52] | what we have learned beneath the heel | 我们在罗马的淫威之下 |
[30:55] | of their mighty Republic. | 学到了什么本事 |
[30:59] | And in such lesson, | 我们以此 |
[31:02] | honor the dead | 用罗马之血 |
[31:04] | with Roman blood! | 祭奠阵亡将士 |
[31:41] | I would know what challenge you present. | 我很想知道你的感受 |
[31:44] | Absent legions to give aid, | 没有战友 孤身作战 |
[31:48] | as they did against Crixus and Agron. | 就像你们对克雷斯和艾力冈所做的那样 |
[32:01] | Begin! | 开始 |
[32:14] | I am a Roman! | 我是罗马人 |
[32:20] | I will not fight for your fucking entertainment — | 我他妈的才不会为了取悦你们… |
[32:35] | You will fight, or fall where you stand! | 不想打 那就统统杀死 |
[32:42] | If a single Roman lacks courage enough to face me… | 既然罗马人没有勇气独自面对我 |
[32:45] | send two to brace nerve! | 那就两个一起上 |
[33:49] | I have never laid eyes upon the games. | 我从没看过这种比赛 |
[33:54] | They are but dim reflection of their glory. | 让人回想起昔日的荣耀 |
[33:59] | You speak as if heart yearns for such days. | 你好像还很向往这种日子 |
[34:11] | To return to shackle and lash, no. | 回到镣铐加身的时代吗 才不 |
[34:15] | To stand upon the sands again… | 重温脚下的血与沙 |
[34:20] | To know a clear purpose | 认清自我 |
[34:22] | of who you are and what must be done… | 和肩负的使命 |
[34:28] | That is a thing that calls to all of my kind. | 这才是召唤我们的力量 |
[36:49] | I would have more blood, | 我要更多的血 |
[36:51] | to honor my brother Crixus | 来祭奠我的兄弟克雷斯 |
[36:53] | and all who have followed him to the afterlife! | 和所有跟随他英勇赴死的兄弟 |
[36:56] | Gannicus! | 甘尼克斯 |
[36:58] | Take position! | 你来 |
[37:02] | Two Romans seem to deliver no contest! | 二打一毫无难度可言 |
[37:07] | Send three, so that I may deliver proper tribute! | 一次来三个 才够祭奠我兄弟 |
[37:28] | Gannicus seeks to best you? | 甘尼克斯想要打败你 |
[37:29] | Gladiators seek to best all. | 角斗士都想击败所有人 |
[37:32] | It is the only way to survive in the arena. | 只有这样才能在竞技场存活下来 |
[37:57] | Gannicus stands the only among us | 在我们这些人里 只有甘尼克斯 |
[38:00] | to win his freedom upon the sands. | 在竞技场赢得了自由之身 |
[38:05] | If free, why does he raise arms with the slaves | 既然已经自由了 他干吗还要帮奴隶 |
[38:07] | against the Republic? | 对抗共和国 |
[38:12] | He took up cause to honor a fallen brother. | 他投身起义是为了纪念一位死去的兄弟 |
[38:16] | One that taught us the ways of battle | 那位兄弟教会了我们如何战斗 |
[38:18] | and the bond that joins all men in such pursuit. | 以及让所有人团结一心的兄弟情谊 |
[38:39] | It holds difficulty? | 你受不了吗 |
[38:41] | To see one of your people fall? | 看着你的族人死去 |
[38:49] | They no longer stand as such. | 我早就和他们划清界限了 |
[38:54] | I have been cast from the Republic, | 我被共和国所抛弃 |
[38:56] | with less thought towards loss or suffering. | 对于死亡和伤痛已经见怪不怪了 |
[38:59] | I may flinch from gory sight… | 我也许会逃避这些血腥场面 |
[39:04] | …yet know that I revel in its meaning. | 但要知道我很享受其中的意义 |
[40:18] | Would that you stood a thousand men. | 只当你代表一千条罗马狗 |
[40:20] | Your deaths by my hand worthy of Agron’s memory. | 我要亲手了断你 祭奠艾力冈在天之灵 |
[40:43] | You stand prepared for final contest? | 你准备好最后一战了吗 |
[40:46] | Crixus once boasted of his prowess as a gladiator, | 克雷斯曾吹嘘他在竞技场上多么厉害 |
[40:50] | in first words he ever broke with me. | 那是他第一次跟我讲话的时候 |
[40:53] | I said I did not favor the games… | 我当时说我不喜欢角斗比赛 |
[40:57] | now they are all that I long for. | 但现在我只求一战 |
[41:01] | You’re certain that’s him? | 你确定是他吗 |
[41:05] | Do not lower guard. | 别放松防守 |
[41:12] | Who do you speak of? | 你们在说谁 |
[41:14] | One I long to greet. | 一个我很想见的人 |
[41:26] | I offer fair trade! | 我提的是公平交易 |
[41:28] | Five hundred of your men | 拿提比略的性命来换 |
[41:30] | taken in battle against Crassus for Tiberius’ life– | 你们被克拉苏所俘的五百个人 |
[41:36] | Hold! | 住手 |
[41:37] | I would hear of this– | 我会考虑你的条件 |
[41:42] | He lives then? | 这么说他还活着 |
[41:43] | The boy? | 那小子 |
[41:44] | Perhaps. | 或许吧 |
[41:46] | For yet a moment. | 暂时还没死 |
[41:47] | Tell me you do not fall prey to this viper’s tongue? | 你还嫌这卑鄙小人骗你不够惨吗 |
[41:50] | The words they form are not my own. | 这个条件不是我开的 |
[41:52] | Do not think me the fool to greet you | 你们别以为我会傻到 |
[41:56] | with willful fucking intent. | 主动跑来找你们 |
[41:59] | Crassus would offer such a bargain? | 克拉苏竟然会开出这种条件 |
[42:00] | He would offer Jupiter’s throne in return | 为了那个该死的臭小子 |
[42:03] | for festering disease that sprung from noble loins. | 他连朱庇特的王座都可以给你 |
[42:07] | He but attempts to draw us into another plot turning upon itself. | 他肯定又设了个套 诱骗我们往里面钻 |
[42:10] | He attempts nothing! | 他设个屁的套 |
[42:11] | The man is of singular mind. | 这家伙脑袋一根筋 |
[42:13] | One I do not fucking share– | 我可没有他那么… |
[42:19] | Five hundred? | 五百人 |
[42:21] | Take my life as I know you desire… | 我知道你很想杀了我 |
[42:26] | and end theirs as well. | 但我死了他们也没命 |
[42:40] | Fuck the Gods. | 操他妈的 |
[42:47] | You honored Agron well. | 你没有辱没艾力冈的威名 |
[42:49] | As you shall honor Crixus. | 希望你也不辱克雷斯的威名 |
[43:11] | For you! | 献给你们的 |
[43:39] | I would have my sword returned to me, slave. | 把剑还给我 奴隶 |
[43:44] | You claim the sword as your own? | 你说这剑是你的 |
[43:49] | The way it fits hand, | 可这手感 |
[43:52] | I thought it forged for woman or sickly child. | 不是给女人 就是给小屁孩打造的 |
[44:25] | Do you yet consider me sickly child? | 你还当我是小屁孩吗 |
[44:36] | I find you more than expected. | 这样打起来才有意思 |
[45:18] | Gratitude. I held worries you would die to quickly. | 多谢 我还担心你死得太快 |
[45:30] | I will have your life… | 我要取你狗命 |
[45:34] | As I took the fucking Gaul’s — | 就像我干掉那该死的高卢人一样 |
[46:22] | I would see blade returned to you now. | 我现在就把这剑还给你 |
[46:35] | Naevia! | 妮维雅 |
[46:47] | Take pause. | 别急着下手 |
[46:55] | Crassus offers trade! | 克拉苏提了个条件 |
[46:58] | His son’s life for five hundred captured in battle with Crixus! | 用他儿子的命 换克雷斯手下五百人的命 |
[47:03] | Let her finish him! | 干掉他 |
[47:13] | Another Roman lie! | 不过是罗马狗的谎言 |
[47:18] | I do not believe it so. | 我相信不是谎言 |
[47:24] | Yet I lay choice with the one most wronged by the boy. | 不过我把选择权交给受这小子伤害最深的人 |
[48:14] | I held your life in my hands. | 你的性命在我手中 |
[48:17] | Live each moment knowing that one day soon | 我要你活着的每一刻都知道 总有一天 |
[48:22] | I shall reclaim it. | 我会取你狗命 |
[48:41] | Are yet feel come skin conceiving bitter end? | 你就不担心上当吗 |
[48:42] | Crassus will not risk in cost of one he loves. | 克拉苏不会拿他儿子的命冒险 |
[48:46] | We thought the same upon Glaber towards his wife. | 当初我们也是这样想葛雷博和他妻子的 |
[48:51] | We have received words. Hundreds of our people | 有信了 我们有几百个人 |
[48:53] | march towards where agreed upon to exchange Roman soldiers. | 正往约定的人质交换地点前进 |
[48:58] | Take Tiberius to there. | 把提比略带过去 |
[49:01] | Seize the boy’s life so set upon. | 保证那小子的生命安全 |
[49:09] | Kill them! Fucking kill him! | 杀了他 杀了他 |
[49:30] | Delivered into hands, as agreed upon. | 你要的人我已经带到了 |
[49:32] | I would break words. | 我有话跟他说 |
[49:35] | He has been too long from embrace. | 他离开温暖的怀抱太久了 |
[49:48] | It lifts heart. To see you yet of this world. | 看到你还活着 真让人振奋 |
[49:51] | Do not ply me with silver tongue. | 少跟我油嘴滑舌 |
[49:53] | You knew them to be Spartacus’ men, under guise of Pompey’s. | 你知道那些庞培的人是斯巴达克斯的人假扮的 |
[49:57] | A bold claim. | 你这话好大胆 |
[49:58] | Well one my father will surely take interest in. | 我父亲肯定会听进我的话 |
[50:02] | The journey to return you to his arms is fraught with peril. | 送你回他身边的旅程可是危险重重 |
[50:06] | For one needing to be taught severest lesson in who towers above you. | 尤其对于你这种不教训不知道天高地厚的小子 |
[50:12] | No! | 不 |
[50:52] | You mad bitch. Do you know what you have done? | 你这个疯婊子 知道你做了什么吗 |
[50:55] | I have balanced fucking scale. | 我只是讨回公道 |
[51:02] | Five hundred of our people will suffer for this. | 我们五百个兄弟都将因此受难 |
[51:05] | The boy holds no value now. | 现在这小子毫无价值 |
[51:07] | Nor does life of Caesar. | 恺撒也一样 |
[51:08] | Wait! Crassus will yet honor trade! | 等等 克拉苏会如约交易的 |
[51:15] | If you give him something else his heart desires. | 只要他得到另一样他所渴望的东西 |
[51:34] | He was struck down by hand of rebel slave, | 是一个叛贼杀了他 |
[51:38] | as we attempted to withdraw from Spartacus’ camp. | 就在我们从斯巴达克斯的营地撤出来的时候 |
[51:43] | A man long of years, the scars of his master | 那人上了年纪 主人给他刻的标记 |
[51:47] | etched deep upon flesh. | 深深地烙进了肉里 |
[51:51] | And yet you held to fucking bargain? | 那你还履行了交易 |
[51:55] | I knew wound such loss would cause. | 我知道你必然伤痛欲绝 |
[51:58] | I sought only to balm it with opportunity presented… | 当发现有机会抚平你的伤痛 我便出手了 |
[52:12] | Gratitude, Gaius. | 谢谢 盖乌斯 |
[52:15] | You now stand my Word and my Will. | 你现在代我行使权力 |
[52:18] | You honor me. | 受你重托 |
[52:19] | Prepare the men for march. | 准备行军 |
[52:22] | I would press towards Spartacus | 我要大举进攻斯巴达克斯 |
[52:27] | and see him to deserved end. | 要他死无葬身之地 |
[52:30] | Imperator. | 遵命 |
[52:59] | Raise eyes. | 看着我 |
[53:05] | Marcus– | 马科斯 |
[53:15] | From this day forth… | 从今以后 |
[53:18] | you shall address me as Dominus. | 你要认清我主人的身份 |
[53:45] | Would that those we held to heart stood among them. | 真希望我们的爱人也在人群当中 |
[53:52] | Nasir… | 纳西尔 |
[54:19] | The gods return you to my arms. | 诸神把你送回我怀里 |
[54:22] | I was fool to ever leave them. | 离开你是我太傻了 |
[55:18] | This night hearts lift in joyous reunion | 今晚 我们与本以为再也见不到的 |
[55:22] | with those thought lost to us. | 兄弟相会 这是大喜事 |
[55:26] | Fathers. | 父亲们 |
[55:29] | Brothers and sisters. | 兄弟姐妹们 |
[55:33] | Sons and lovers. | 儿子与爱人 |
[55:36] | Hold them close for the shadow of Rome is upon us. | 在罗马阴影的笼罩下 我们紧紧相拥 |
[55:42] | We shall seek our destiny together. | 我们今后同呼吸共命运 |
[55:46] | Whatever the cost. | 无论代价如何 |
[55:51] | Yet let us not pass from memory | 我们永远不要忘记 |
[55:53] | those left absent from our arms. | 那些离开了我们的兄弟 |
[55:57] | Those who sacrificed their lives | 那些牺牲他们的生命 |
[56:00] | so that all may live free. | 换来我们自由生活的人 |
[56:18] | For Crixus! | 克雷斯 |
[56:43] | For Sura. | 苏拉 |
[56:46] | For Varro and Mira! | 维罗和米拉 |
[56:50] | For Oenomaus! | 奥诺玛默斯 |
[56:53] | For Diotimus! | 迪欧特莫斯 |
[56:55] | For Rhaskos. | 莱斯克斯 |
[56:57] | For Sanus! | 赛纳斯 |
[57:00] | Donar! | 多纳 |
[57:01] | For Duro! | 杜罗 |
[57:03] | For Aca. | 阿卡 |
[57:05] | Fortis! | 佛蒂斯 |
[57:06] | Barca! | 巴尔卡 |
[57:07] | Nemetes! | 纳美特斯 |
[57:09] | Liscus! | 李斯卡斯 |
[57:10] | For Crixus! Crixus! Crixus… | 克雷斯 克雷斯 |
[57:13] | Crixus! Crixus! | 克雷斯 克雷斯 |
[57:15] | Crixus! Crixus! | 克雷斯 克雷斯 |
[57:19] | Crixus! Crixus! | 克雷斯 克雷斯 |
[57:22] | Crixus! Crixus! | 克雷斯 克雷斯 |
[57:37] | Split heavens with the sound of his name! | 让他的名字回荡天际 刺破苍穹 |
[57:42] | Let it carry to Crassus and Pompey | 要克拉苏和庞培知道 |
[57:45] | as distant thunder promising storm and blood! | 这洪钟雷鸣 是腥风血雨的前奏 |
[57:50] | All those who are able shall make final stand against Rome. | 我们尚能一战的兄弟将向罗马发起最后一击 |
[57:56] | And this I promise you. | 我在此发誓 |
[58:02] | We will live free… | 我们要么自由生活 |
[58:05] | or join our brothers in death! | 要么与兄弟黄泉相见 |