英文名称:The SpongeBob Movie:Sponge Out of Water
年代:2015
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:44] | “Booby Traps”? | 陷阱 |
[02:09] | There you are, my lovely. | 可找到你了 我的宝贝 |
[02:25] | What’s that? | 怎么个意思 |
[02:26] | Take the book? | 让我拿书吗 |
[02:28] | I don’t mind if I do. | 那我就不客气了 |
[02:33] | At last, it is mine. | 总算 是我的了 |
[02:35] | Finally, you are mine. | 终于 你属于我了 |
[02:45] | All right. Let’s do this. Bare knuckles. | 好吧 我们开打吧 你个白骨精 |
[02:48] | Bring it on, skinny. You don’t scare me. | 来啊 死瘦子 你吓不到我的 |
[02:57] | You got any sevens? | 你手上有7吗 |
[02:59] | Go fish. | 抽牌吧 |
[03:04] | Is that all you got? | 你就这么点本事吗 |
[03:35] | Man, this is way overdue. | 我的天 这还书日期都过了多久了 |
[03:40] | “Once upon a time, under the sea, | “在很久很久以前 在那深邃的海底 |
[03:43] | there was a little town called Bikini Bottom. | 有一个叫比奇堡的小镇 |
[03:46] | In this town, there was a place called The Krusty Krab, | 在这个小镇上 有一个地方叫做蟹堡王餐厅 |
[03:50] | where folks would come to eat a thing called the Krabby Patty. | 人们会去那里吃一种叫蟹黄堡的食物 |
[03:55] | Every greasy spoon has a fry cook, and the one who worked here | 每个小餐馆都有一个负责油炸的厨师 在这工作的厨师 |
[03:58] | was named SpongeBob SquarePants.” | 叫海绵宝宝” |
[04:03] | Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? | 是谁住在深海的大凤梨里 |
[04:05] | SpongeBob SquarePants! | 海 绵 宝 宝 |
[04:07] | Absorbent and yellow and porous is he | 黄而多洞又吸水 |
[04:08] | Just hold it. Hold it. | 好了好了 别唱了 |
[04:09] | SpongeBob SquarePants! | 海 绵 宝 宝 |
[04:11] | If nautical nonsense be something you wish | 如果四处探险是你的愿望 |
[04:13] | SpongeBob SquarePants! | 海 绵 宝 宝 |
[04:15] | Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish | 那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路 |
[04:17] | SpongeBob SquarePants! | 海 绵 宝 宝 |
[04:20] | Stop! | 别唱了 |
[04:25] | There’s only one thing worse than talking birds, and that would be… | 只有一种东西比会说话的鸟更烦人 那就是… |
[04:28] | Singing birds! | 会唱歌的鸟 |
[04:29] | Okay, I promise not to si-i-i-ng. | 好啦 我保证不再唱昂昂昂了 |
[04:35] | Take it from us. | 相信我们 |
[04:36] | He really does hate singing birds. | 他真的很讨厌会唱歌的鸟 |
[04:40] | Just keep weading. Pwease, Mr. Piwate, sir. | 请继续”嘟”下去吧”掰”托了”嗨”盗先森 |
[04:43] | Come closer while I tell you the tale. | 离我近点 好好听我讲故事 |
[04:46] | -Okay, start reading. -No. Not that close! | -好的 开始读吧 -不 不要那么近 |
[04:49] | Yeah. | 这就对了 |
[04:51] | All right, here we go. | 好 我们接着讲 |
[04:55] | Now, SpongeBob loved his job as a fry cook | 海绵宝宝很爱他油炸厨师的工作 |
[05:00] | more than anything. | 比任何东西都要爱 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1129个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:154个,六级词汇:89个,GRE词汇:97个,托福词汇:126个,考研词汇:188个,专四词汇:140个,专八词汇:20个, 所有生词标注共:361个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:02] | And that is saying a lot | 而这说明了很多东西 |
[05:04] | because he loved everything! | 因为他爱所有的东西 |
[05:07] | He loved his pet snail, Gary. | 他爱他的宠物蜗牛 盖瑞 |
[05:09] | He loved his best friend, Patrick. | 他爱他最好的朋友 派大星 |
[05:13] | He loved blowing bubbles | 他爱吹泡泡 |
[05:16] | and jelly fishing. | 还爱抓水母 |
[05:18] | He loved making Krabby Patties for the folks of Bikini Bottom | 他爱为比奇堡的人们做蟹黄堡 |
[05:22] | just as much as they loved eating them. | 人们也很爱吃 |
[05:25] | Why, you may ask, | 你可能会问 |
[05:26] | do they love this greasy little sandwich so much? | 为什么他们这么爱吃这种油腻的小三明治呢 |
[05:30] | Why did they eat them for breakfast, | 为什么他们会拿它当早餐 |
[05:32] | lunch, | 午餐 |
[05:34] | and dinner, | 和晚餐呢 |
[05:36] | despite their doctor’s warnings? | 甚至无视他们医生的警告呢 |
[05:38] | He’ll be gone in a week. | 他最多只能活一周了 |
[05:40] | Oh, Harold! | 哦 哈罗德 |
[05:45] | It was a secret. | 这是个秘密 |
[05:47] | No one was sure what was | 没有人知道 |
[05:49] | in these patties that made them so delicious. | 是什么让这些汉堡如此美味 |
[05:51] | And, frankly, no one cared, | 而且 老实说 没人在意这个 |
[05:53] | except for Plankton. | 除了痞老板 |
[05:55] | Plankton owned a restaurant right across the street | 痞老板在蟹堡王餐厅对面 |
[05:58] | from The Krusty Krab, | 也开了一家餐馆 |
[05:59] | where no one ate because the food was really bad. | 可没人愿意去那吃饭 因为那里的食物太难吃了 |
[06:02] | Now, is that really necessary? | 有没有必要这样损我啊 |
[06:06] | Plankton had made it his life’s work to steal the recipe. | 痞老板想方设法要偷蟹黄堡的秘方 |
[06:10] | SpongeBob, please, let’s talk about this! | 海绵宝宝 拜托 我们谈谈吧 |
[06:12] | And SpongeBob was always there to protect it. | 然而每次都被海绵宝宝阻止了 |
[06:16] | But today, things… | 但今天的情况… |
[06:20] | would be different. | 似乎发生了改变 |
[06:23] | Good morning, SpongeBob! | 早啊 海绵宝宝 |
[06:25] | Morning, Patrick! | 早啊 派大星 |
[06:26] | You here for your pre-lunch Krabby Patty? | 你是来拿你的餐前蟹黄堡的吗 |
[06:28] | I’m getting two today. | 今天我要拿两份 |
[06:30] | One for me and one for my friend. | 一份给我 一份给我的朋友 |
[06:33] | Have I met this friend? | 你那朋友我见过吗 |
[06:35] | “You know me, SpongeBob.” | “你认识我的啊 海绵宝宝” |
[06:40] | Enjoy, Patrick’s tummy. | 吃得开心 派大星的肚子君 |
[06:52] | Thirteen, | 十三 |
[06:54] | fourteen, fifteen… | 十四 十五… |
[06:56] | Hey, Mr. Krabs, I thought we got our tartar sauce delivery on Thursday. | 嘿 蟹老板 塔塔酱的送货时间不是星期四就吗 |
[06:59] | Tartar… | 塔塔… |
[07:01] | Sauce? | 酱 |
[07:03] | Bull’s-eye! | 正中红心 |
[07:07] | Plankton! | 痞老板 |
[07:09] | So it’s a food fight he wants, eh? | 他是想要掀起食物大战吗 |
[07:11] | Welcome to Air Plankton. | 欢迎乘坐痞老板航空的航班 |
[07:13] | Please put your seat backs and tray tables up | 请您将您的座椅调直 收起您的小桌板 |
[07:16] | as we’re now approaching our final destination. | 我们马上就要抵达目的地了 |
[07:21] | Okay, Patrick, load the potatoes! | 好的 派大星 装填土豆 |
[07:25] | Mashed or scalloped, sir? | 土豆泥还是土豆片 长官 |
[07:26] | No, Patrick. Raw. | 不 派大星 要生的 |
[07:28] | Sir, yes, sir! | 是 长官 |
[07:30] | Locked and loaded! | 装填完毕 |
[07:33] | Don’t worry, little formuler, you’ll be safe in this… | 别担心 小秘方 你在这个保险箱里会… |
[07:36] | safe. | 很保险的 |
[07:39] | Fire! | 发射 |
[07:44] | Potatoes? | 土豆 |
[07:48] | He’s closing in! | 他越来越近了 |
[07:49] | I think we have a few minutes before he gets here. | 我想他大概还会有几分钟才会到这 |
[07:54] | He’s right on top of us! | 他就在我们的头顶上 |
[08:00] | Hey, it’s raining fries! | 嘿 天上掉薯条啦 |
[08:03] | It’s gonna take a lot more than potatoes to bring this baby down. | 看来要用更多的土豆才能把我打下来 |
[08:09] | Or maybe not. | 或者不用了 |
[08:16] | Wait a minute, Patrick, look! He’s got a tank! | 等一下 派大星 快看 他有辆坦克 |
[08:24] | Well, Krabs, you’re certainly in a pickle now! | 蟹老板 我要拿泡菜把你轰掉 |
[08:39] | Hey, it’s raining pickles! | 嘿 天上掉泡菜了 |
[08:42] | Now it’s raining… | 啊 现在天上掉… |
[08:45] | tanks. | 坦克了 |
[08:47] | You’re welcome! | 不客气 |
[08:51] | Finland. | 芬兰 |
[08:58] | Your orders, sir! | 长官 请下达命令 |
[08:59] | I’ll have two Krabby Patties… extra ketchup, | 我要两个蟹黄堡 多放点番茄酱 |
[09:02] | extra mustard, and hold the mayo. | 多放芥末 不要放蛋黄酱 |
[09:04] | Wrong channel! | 搞错频道了 |
[09:05] | Your orders, sir! | 长官 请下达命令 |
[09:07] | Extra ketchup! Extra mustard! Hold the mayo! | 多放番茄酱 多放芥末 不要放蛋黄酱 |
[09:11] | Yes, sir! | 遵命 长官 |
[09:12] | Extra ketchup! Extra mustard! | 多放番茄酱 多放芥末 |
[09:15] | Hold the mayo! | 举起蛋黄酱 |
[09:19] | Unleash the condiments! | 发射调味品 |
[09:20] | With relish. | 给你加点料 |
[09:31] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[09:41] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:42] | Hello? | 你好 |
[09:43] | -Guess y’all don’t want my money. -Money? | -你们都不想赚钱了是吧 -钱 |
[09:46] | Thank you! Come again! | 谢谢 欢迎再来 |
[09:53] | I can’t hold the mayo any longer! | 我举不动蛋黄酱了 |
[10:02] | Mayo? Well, it’s going to take a lot more than mayo to stop… | 蛋黄酱 区区蛋黄酱怎么可能阻止… |
[10:11] | Now what? | 又怎么了 |
[10:23] | I just remembered, I don’t work for Mr. Krabs! | 我才想起来 我又不为蟹老板工作 |
[10:27] | Robot! Robot! | 机器人 机器人 |
[10:29] | Robot! Giant robot! | 机器人 好大的机器人 |
[10:31] | Robot! Robot! | 机器人 机器人 |
[10:33] | Mr. Krabs, Plankton’s here and he’s got a giant robot! | 蟹老板 痞老板来了 他还有一个好大的机器人 |
[10:37] | Quick, boy, bar the door! | 快 孩子 挡住那扇门 |
[10:38] | Got it! | 搞定 |
[10:49] | I’ll take one secret formula | 我要一份秘方 |
[10:53] | to go. | 打包带走 |
[11:05] | Oh, barnacles. I’m out of gas? | 该死 没汽油了 |
[11:10] | I’m not through yet. | 我还没完呢 |
[11:12] | I’ve got something that will make you hand over that formula. | 我有一些能让你交出秘方的东西 |
[11:16] | Something you can’t resist. | 一些你没有办法抗拒的东西 |
[11:21] | Money! | 钱 |
[11:22] | Yes! | 没错 |
[11:24] | That’s… That’s… That’s impossible! | 这…这…这不可能 |
[11:28] | Well, it was full of money just last week. | 呃 这钱包上个星期还是装满钱的 |
[11:30] | And then I bought that airplane and built that tank. | 然后我买了飞机还造了一辆坦克 |
[11:33] | Sounds to me like someone’s just a wee bit broke! | 貌似有人有点破产了哈 |
[11:40] | Well, Krabs, I guess you’ve won. | 好吧 蟹老板 我想你赢了 |
[11:43] | I’ve spent every penny I’ve ever made trying to put you out of business. | 我把所有钱都花在试图破坏你的生意上了 |
[11:47] | Except this one. My last penny. | 除了这个 我最后一个铜板 |
[11:51] | Besides, what can I do with one measly cent anyway? | 而且 我能拿这可怜的一分钱做什么呢 |
[11:54] | You could give it to me. Just a suggestion. | 你可以给我啊 建议一下而已 |
[11:56] | Here, take it. | 给 拿去 |
[12:02] | You’ve taken everything else. Why not? | 反正你已经夺走我的一切了 有什么关系呢 |
[12:07] | Well, Plankton, like a reheated Krabby Patty, | 好吧 就像是重新加热蟹黄堡一样 |
[12:11] | you’ve been foiled again. | 你又惨败了[被锡纸包住了] |
[12:15] | I guess this means the secret formula is safe forever, right, Mr. Krabs? | 我想这意味着秘方会永远安全了 对吗 蟹老板 |
[12:19] | It sure does, boy. | 当然了 孩子 |
[12:21] | Why don’t you scurry along? | 你为啥还不快滚呢 |
[12:25] | Thanks for coming! Have a nice day! | 谢谢光临 祝你过得愉快 |
[12:31] | He’s been out there crying for 20 minutes. | 他在那哭了有二十分钟了 |
[12:34] | Pathetic. | 真可悲 |
[12:36] | I’m just going to go out there and gloat a little. | 我要过去嘲笑他一下 |
[12:50] | Cyclops to Laptop. Come in, Laptop. | 独眼呼叫笔记本 听到请回答 |
[12:53] | “Laptop.” You do realize that nickname is demeaning? | “笔记本” 你知道这绰号很侮辱人吗 |
[12:57] | I have twice the processing power of a laptop. | 我的处理能力比笔记本强两倍好吗 |
[13:00] | Never mind. Maintain radio silence. | 算了 保持无线电静默 |
[13:07] | Finally! | 总算 |
[13:11] | A pressure plate, eh, Krabs? | 压力感应板吗 蟹老板 |
[13:14] | Amateur hour. | 太小儿科了 |
[13:20] | Perfect! | 正好 |
[13:25] | Not a bad likeness. | 挺逼真的嘛 |
[13:27] | Good enough to fool that idiot Krabs. | 糊弄那个白痴螃蟹足够了 |
[13:30] | Easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 |
[13:35] | Plankton’s broke! | 痞老板破产啦 |
[13:37] | Look at Mr. Krabs go. | 瞧瞧蟹老板那样子 |
[13:39] | I’ve never seen him gloat this hard before. | 我从没看过他那么卖力地嘲笑一个人 |
[13:42] | Hey, well, Plankton, | 嘿 痞老板 |
[13:44] | me bunions are telling me it’s time to stop gloating. | 我的囊肿告诉我应该停止对你的嘲笑了 |
[13:48] | Looks like you’re falling apart at the seams. | 看起来你好崩溃啊 |
[13:54] | Poor me. | 我好可怜啊 |
[13:56] | -Sob, sob. -A robot? | -好伤心啊 好伤心 -机器人 |
[14:00] | Plankton? | 痞老板 |
[14:05] | That ain’t good. | 大事不好 |
[14:07] | Initiating lockdown sequence. | 启动封闭机制 |
[14:09] | Me formuler! | 我的秘方 |
[14:20] | No, no, no! No! | 不 不 不 不 |
[14:22] | Squidward! Open up! | 海绵宝宝 快开门 |
[14:24] | Victory dance. Boo-ya. | 一步一步 似魔鬼的步伐 |
[14:27] | Give me that! | 给我 |
[14:28] | Come on, SpongeBob, join me! | 来吧 海绵宝宝 加入我吧 |
[14:31] | And we’ll be rich and powerful, until I eventually betray you. | 我们会一起变得富有强大 直到我最终背叛你的那一天 |
[14:36] | -Join me! -No! Never! | -加入我吧 -不 绝不 |
[14:39] | I’m on Team Krabs for life! | 我永远是蟹老板的人 |
[14:44] | Plankton! | 痞老板 |
[14:56] | What? Where’d it go? | 什么 秘方哪去了 |
[14:58] | Wait a minute. Molecular deconstruction? | 等一下 分子解构 |
[15:01] | I proved that to be a scientific impossibility several times! | 我已经证明了这是不可能的啊 |
[15:04] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[15:06] | I think I forgot to empty Gary’s litter box today. | 我今天好像忘记帮盖瑞清理垃圾了 |
[15:11] | Where’s me formuler, Plankton? | 我的秘方呢 痞老板 |
[15:14] | I… I don’t know! It just disappeared! | 我…我不知道 它就这么凭空消失了 |
[15:17] | Why should I believe you, you lying liar? | 我为什么要相信你 你这满嘴谎话的家伙 |
[15:19] | Normally, I’d agree with you, Mr. Krabs, | 通常呢 我会同意你的观点 蟹老板 |
[15:21] | but this time he’s telling the truth. It just vanished! | 但这次他说的是实话 它就这么不见了 |
[15:23] | It’s true! | 是真的 |
[15:28] | Mr. Krabs, I’m telling you he’s innocent! | 痞老板 他是无辜的 |
[15:31] | What are you going to do, Krabs? | 你想怎么样 蟹老板 |
[15:33] | Pour hot oil on me? | 往我身上倒热油吗 |
[15:34] | Or put bamboo shoots under my nails? | 还是往我指甲缝里扎竹刺吗 |
[15:37] | No. Knock, knock. | 不 敲门 敲门 |
[15:40] | Knock-knock jokes? I can do this all day, Krabs. | 敲门笑话 这个我能玩一整天 蟹老板 |
[15:44] | Knock, knock. | 咚 咚 咚 |
[15:45] | Oh, boy. Who’s there? | 受不了你 是谁在敲门 |
[15:48] | Jimmy. | 是吉米 |
[15:49] | Jimmy who? | 哪只吉米 |
[15:50] | Jimmy back my formula, Plankton! | 还我配方 痞老板 |
[15:55] | Well, that’s stupid, but how is it torture? | 真是愚蠢的笑话 但这算哪门子折磨 |
[15:59] | You’ll see. | 等会儿你就知道了 |
[16:00] | Jimmy back my formula? | 还我配方 |
[16:08] | I get it! | 我懂了 |
[16:18] | Make it stop, Krabs! Make it stop! | 让他停下 蟹老板 快让他停 |
[16:31] | Mr. Krabs? SpongeBob, zip it! | 蟹老板 海绵宝宝 闭嘴 |
[16:35] | Thank you, Squidward. | 多谢 章鱼哥 |
[16:38] | The customers are getting restless! | 顾客越来越焦躁了 |
[16:40] | They’re asking for refunds. | 他们要求退款 |
[16:43] | Refunds. | 退款 |
[16:47] | Refunds? | 退款 |
[16:48] | Refund! Refund! | 退款 退款 |
[16:51] | Listen up, boy. Get in there, | 听好了 小子 快去备餐间 |
[16:53] | and make me customers some Krabby Patties! | 给顾客上蟹黄堡 |
[16:55] | All right, Plankton… | 至于你 痞老板… |
[17:01] | SpongeBob! What’s wrong, boy? | 海绵宝宝 怎么了 |
[17:07] | We’re out of Krabby Patties? | 一个蟹黄堡都没了 |
[17:09] | How can we make more Krabby Patties without the secret formula? | 秘方都没了 我们还怎么做蟹黄堡 |
[17:13] | You’ve got to have that formula memorized by now! | 你做了这么多蟹黄堡 应该记住了呀 |
[17:16] | But as you are aware, sir, | 但是 老板 如你所知 |
[17:17] | the employee handbook clearly states, and I quote, | 员工手册上清楚写着 |
[17:20] | No employee may, in part or in whole, | 任何人不得 |
[17:21] | commit the Krabby Patty secret formula | 以记忆 做梦 或是刺绣等方式 |
[17:23] | to any recorded written or visual form, | 将部分或全部蟹黄堡秘方转换为 |
[17:24] | including memories, dreams, and or needlepoint. | 任何书面记录或是视觉形式 |
[17:27] | Curse you, fine print! | 该死的细则 |
[17:29] | Refund! Refund! Refund! | 退款 退款 退款 |
[17:32] | Stop! | 停下 |
[17:36] | I’m not your enemy! | 我不是你们的敌人 |
[17:37] | Plankton is your enemy! | 痞老板才是 |
[17:39] | So is he an anemone or a plankton? | 所以他到底是海葵还是浮游生物 |
[17:43] | Well, someone had to do it. | 总得有人让你们回神 |
[17:46] | But Mr. Krabs… | 但是蟹老板… |
[17:47] | He took this from you! | 痞老板抢走了蟹黄堡 |
[17:49] | -Krabby Patty… -I can almost taste it. | -蟹黄堡…-我差点就吃到了 |
[17:52] | Mr. Krabs, Plankton didn’t take the secret formula. | 蟹老板 痞老板没有拿秘方 |
[17:55] | Not now, SpongeBob! | 别现在说 海绵宝宝 |
[17:57] | Hey! I ordered a double Krabby Patty! | 喂 我可点了两份蟹黄堡 |
[18:00] | So join me! Help get the formula back, | 任何人只要加入我 并帮我夺回秘方 |
[18:03] | and I’ll give each and every one of you a free Krabby Patty! | 就能免费获得一个蟹黄堡 |
[18:09] | No! Wait! | 不对 等等 |
[18:11] | Even better, a slight discount! | 更好的方案 小折扣 |
[18:16] | To the Chum Bucket! | 去海之霸 |
[18:19] | But he didn’t do it. | 可他没拿秘方 |
[18:22] | I had it right in my greedy little mitts, and then… Poof! | 我贪婪的手已经拿到秘方了 可是…噗的一声 |
[18:26] | And now it’s gone. Gone forever. | 现在秘方消失了 永远消失了 |
[18:29] | I was so close to gaining the people’s respect-slash-fear. | 我差一点就让村民们又敬又怕了 |
[18:32] | Plankton? | 痞老板 |
[18:34] | When will my frustration-slash-humiliation end? | 何时才能结束被挫败的耻辱 |
[18:38] | -Plankton? -Not now, hon! | -痞老板 -现在不行 亲 |
[18:40] | I’m ranting-slash-raving. | 我正在疯狂吐槽啊 |
[18:42] | All right, what is it? | 好吧 什么事 |
[18:44] | Well, I was trying to tell you there’s an angry mob outside. | 我本来想说有一群暴民在门外 |
[18:48] | But now they’re inside. | 现在他们进来了 |
[18:53] | I just work here. | 我只是在这里工作 |
[18:55] | We’d like to have a word with you! | 我们有话和你说 |
[18:59] | You all look very hungry. | 你们看上去很饿啊 |
[19:02] | Can I get anybody a Chum Burger? | 有人要海霸堡吗 |
[19:03] | Enough with the niceties, Plankton! | 好话说够了吧 痞老板 |
[19:05] | This is the last time I’m going to ask you. | 我最后再问你一次 |
[19:08] | Where is me formula? | 秘方在哪里 |
[19:11] | I told you, Krabs, I don’t have it. | 我和你说过了 蟹老板 秘方不在我这儿 |
[19:14] | Wrong answer. | 错误答案 |
[19:17] | Stop! | 停下 |
[19:18] | All right, Mr. Krabs, let me get in on this. | 蟹老板 让我来逼问他 |
[19:23] | What’s going on around here? | 这里到底发生了什么 |
[19:26] | You may want to step back a little, Mr. Krabs. | 蟹老板 你往后站一点 |
[19:28] | This could get messy. | 场面可能会很混乱 |
[19:29] | Let’s hope so. | 希望是这样 |
[19:31] | So you won’t talk, eh, Plankton? | 所以你还是不说吗 痞老板 |
[19:33] | I didn’t want to have to do this. | 我本不想这样 |
[19:35] | Plankton, here comes the pain. | 痛苦吧 痞老板 |
[19:38] | Soap in the eye, eh? Diabolical! | 眼睛里灌肥皂水 够残忍 |
[19:43] | No! Stop! Don’t! | 别 停下 不要啊 |
[19:46] | Wait. That didn’t look painful. | 等下 那看起来并不痛苦 |
[19:48] | Mr. Krabs, you may not understand what I’m about to do today, | 蟹老板 也许你不会明白我今天将要做的事情 |
[19:52] | but someday we’ll look back and have a good laugh. | 但总有一天我们会边回忆边欢笑 |
[19:56] | Wait a minute. | 等等 |
[19:58] | Hey, they’re getting away! | 嘿 他们在逃跑 |
[20:00] | Sorry, Mr. Krabs! | 对不起 蟹老板 |
[20:02] | So, you’ve been running a long con on me, eh? | 所以 你很久前就开始密谋背叛我了 |
[20:06] | All these years you’ve been working for Plankton! | 这些年你都在帮痞老板卖命 |
[20:10] | They’re in cahoots! | 他们是同伙 |
[20:11] | Yeah, I guess that’s a short way of saying it. | 是的 简而言之是这样 |
[20:13] | Stop that bubble! | 截住那个泡泡 |
[20:26] | Please tell me there’s something soft below me. | 请告诉我 我会软着陆 |
[20:29] | -Nope. -Nope. | -不会 -真不会 |
[20:31] | SpongeBob! | 海绵宝宝 |
[20:34] | You were like an underpaid son to me. | 你就像是我一个酬劳过低的儿子啊 |
[20:37] | I would’ve expected Squidward to stab me in the back. | 我总觉得章鱼哥才会背地里捅我一刀 |
[20:41] | What? | 啥 |
[20:42] | But SpongeBob? | 可是海绵宝宝 |
[20:43] | Me most trusted employee? Working with me sworn enemy? | 我最信任的员工 一直在帮我不共戴天的敌人 |
[20:47] | You know what this means, Mr. Squidward. | 你知道这意味着什么 章鱼哥先生 |
[20:50] | We get the rest of the day off? | 我们接下来放假 |
[20:52] | No! | 不是 |
[20:53] | This be but a harbinger of what I fear lies ahead. | 这是我害怕的事将要发生的前兆 |
[20:56] | For you. For me. | 对你们 对我 |
[20:58] | For all of Bikini Bottom! | 对比奇堡的所有人 |
[21:00] | The Krabby Patty is what ties us all together! | 是蟹黄堡让我们团结在一起 |
[21:02] | Without it, there will be a complete breakdown of social order. | 没有了它 所有的社会秩序都会分崩离析 |
[21:07] | A war of all against all! | 一场所有人相互对抗的战争 |
[21:10] | Dark times are ahead. | 黑暗时代就在前方 |
[21:13] | Dark times indeed! | 真正的黑暗时代 |
[21:17] | Seriously? | 当真 |
[21:19] | Aren’t you overreacting a bit? | 你是不是有点反应过度 |
[21:24] | Welcome to the apocalypse, Mr. Squidward. | 欢迎来到启示录 章鱼哥先生 |
[21:27] | I hope you like leather. | 希望你喜欢这套皮革装束 |
[21:30] | I prefer suede. | 我更喜欢绒面革 |
[21:35] | And so Bikini Bottom became | 从此以后 比奇堡永远地变成了 |
[21:39] | an apocalyptic cesspool forevermore. | 世界末日污水坑 |
[21:43] | The end. | 故事完结 |
[21:47] | Wait a minute. That’s a terrible ending. | 等等 那是可怕的结局 |
[21:50] | -This is bad. Really bad. -What? What? | -是很糟 相当糟糕 -什么 说什么 |
[21:52] | SpongeBob’s in trouble and the story’s over? | 海绵宝宝有麻烦了 然后故事就结束了 |
[21:55] | Ouch. Ouch. Ouch. | 哎呦 哎呦 哎呦 |
[21:57] | Hey, call a therapist! | 嘿 快叫医生 |
[21:58] | I have anxiety! | 我要焦虑了 |
[22:02] | There is no way that that’s the end of this story. | 这不可能是故事的终结 |
[22:06] | Of course it is. I’ll show you. | 当然是 我给你看 |
[22:08] | Just turn around. | 转过去 |
[22:10] | All right. | 好吧 |
[22:12] | Hey! | 嘿 |
[22:13] | I need that to fly, you jerk. | 没羽毛我怎么飞 蠢货 |
[22:16] | The End! | 剧终 |
[22:23] | That’s not the end! | 那才不是结局 |
[22:24] | Of course it is! | 这当然是 |
[22:25] | -Unhand that book! -You let go of that! | -放开那本书 -你放手 |
[22:28] | Let go, you numbskull! | 放手 笨蛋 |
[22:31] | You better keep reading, Mr. Pirate, | 你最好乖乖地读下去 海盗先生 |
[22:34] | or else! | 否则 |
[22:37] | I know I shouldn’t be littering, but that ending was rubbish! | 我不应该乱扔 可是这个结局实在太烂了 |
[22:55] | Good morning, Squidward. I’ll have the usual. | 早上好 章鱼哥 和往常一样 |
[23:01] | With cheese. | 加奶酪 |
[23:02] | We’re out of Krabby Patties right now! | 没有蟹黄堡了 |
[23:04] | No Krabby Patties? | 没有蟹黄堡了 |
[23:07] | No! | 不 |
[23:11] | Look what’s become of Bikini Bottom. | 看比奇堡都成什么样了 |
[23:14] | We’ve really gotta get that formula back. | 我们一定要夺回秘方 |
[23:17] | Get the secret formula, you say? | 你说要夺回秘方 |
[23:20] | Excuse me, I need a moment. | 不好意思 我需要几分钟 |
[23:23] | With that formula, I could rule the world! | 有了秘方 我就能统治世界 |
[23:31] | You know I can hear you, right? | 你知道我能听到你说什么 对吧 |
[23:33] | Well, what do we do now? | 哦 我们现在怎么做 |
[23:35] | Now we work together. You know, teamwork. | 我们要一起行动 你知道的 团队合作 |
[23:38] | What’s a tee-am work? | 什么是团堆合作 |
[23:40] | No, Plankton, teamwork. | 不 痞老板 是团队合作 |
[23:42] | Tee-am work. | 团堆合作 |
[23:43] | -Teamwork. -Tie’em work. | -团队合作 -合作绑人 |
[23:45] | -Teamwork. -Tie’em up! | -团队合作 -绑起来 |
[23:46] | -Say team, like a sports… -Team. | -先说团队 比如体育…-团队 |
[23:48] | -Team. Now say work. -Work. | -团队 再说合作 -合作 |
[23:50] | Put them together. What do you got? | 放一起 怎么说 |
[23:51] | Time bomb work. | 定时炸弹作业 |
[23:53] | Getting better! | 有进步 |
[23:57] | Now, Bikini Bottom Action News! | 比奇堡新闻快报 |
[24:03] | Hey, Patrick! | 嘿 派大星 |
[24:05] | Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty! | 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡 |
[24:10] | Krabby Patty, Krabby Patty, Krabby… | 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡 蟹黄… |
[24:13] | Krabby Patty, Krabby… | 蟹黄堡 蟹黄… |
[24:16] | Krabby Patty… | 蟹黄堡… |
[24:17] | Krabby… | 蟹黄… |
[24:19] | Krabby! | 蟹黄 |
[24:22] | Come on, tummy, it’s gonna be a long day. | 加油 肚子君 这将是漫长的一天 |
[24:26] | We interrupt your regular program for an important news bulletin. | 我们要中断节目插播一个重要新闻 |
[24:30] | Perch Perkins reporting live from downtown Bikini Bottom. | 佩奇·博金丝在比奇堡市区实时报道 |
[24:34] | Complete chaos here today as our town attempts to deal with | 我们的小镇正尝试度过因蟹黄堡 |
[24:38] | a sudden and complete shortage of Krabby Patties. | 突然短缺带来的混乱无序状态 |
[24:42] | Events here have this reporter wondering, | 这里发生的事让我惊奇 |
[24:44] | what is the secret ingredient in Krabby Patties anyway? | 蟹黄堡的秘密原料到底是什么 |
[24:48] | It’s love! The secret ingredient is love! | 是爱 秘密原料是爱 |
[24:54] | No more Krabby Patties? | 没有蟹黄堡了 |
[24:56] | If I’d have known that, I’d have chewed it slower. | 早知道这样 我就该吃慢点 |
[25:01] | What the corndog is that? | 那究竟是什么 |
[25:08] | Come on, Plankton, it’s easy! | 快点 痞老板 很简单啊 |
[25:10] | It means, I help you, you help me, and when we accomplish our goal, | 就是说 我帮你 你帮我 当我们完成任务时 |
[25:13] | then we do hands in the middle. | 我们手叠手庆祝 |
[25:15] | Hands in the middle? No, no. Sounds idiotic. | 手叠手 不 听上去好白痴 |
[25:19] | Besides, the two of us are no match for that cranky mob! | 再说了 我俩也打不过那群暴民 |
[25:25] | We could probably use a few more tee-am works. | 我们应该多找点堆友 |
[25:29] | That’s exactly what I was thinking! | 我就是这么想的 |
[25:30] | Wait, what are you doing? | 等等 你在干什么 |
[25:36] | I need Krabby Patties! | 我要蟹黄堡 |
[25:40] | Patrick, what are you doing? | 派大星 你在搞什么 |
[25:41] | Krabby Patties! | 蟹黄堡 |
[25:42] | Vandalizing stuff. | 毁坏东西 |
[25:44] | Isn’t that your house? | 那不是你的房子吗 |
[25:46] | Hey, what’s with all the questions? | 嘿 哪来这么多问题 |
[25:48] | Who are you guys? | 你们是谁 |
[25:49] | It’s me, your best friend! SpongeBob. | 是我 你最好的朋友 海绵宝宝 |
[25:52] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[25:53] | Well, if you’re SpongeBob, then what’s the secret password? | 如果你是海绵宝宝 那么暗号是什么 |
[25:58] | Uh… | 呃… |
[25:59] | Correct! It is you! | 对了 真是你 |
[26:01] | SpongeBob! | 海绵宝宝 |
[26:03] | -SpongeBob. -Patrick! | -海绵宝宝 -派大星 |
[26:05] | SpongeBob! | 海绵宝宝 |
[26:07] | Why aren’t you at The Krusty Krab making Krabby Patties? | 你为什么不在蟹堡王做蟹黄堡 |
[26:11] | Well, I’d love to, but the formula’s gone. | 哦 我也想啊 可是秘方消失了 |
[26:13] | Yeah, Mr. Krabs says you and Plankton took it. | 是的 蟹老板说是你和痞老板合伙拿走的 |
[26:15] | No, that’s not what happened. | 不 事情不是这样的 |
[26:17] | It just disappeared. | 是秘方自己消失了 |
[26:18] | We’re putting a team together to find it. | 我俩正在组建团队去寻找秘方 |
[26:20] | A team? | 团队 |
[26:23] | Pick me! Pick me! Pick me! | 选我 选我 选我 |
[26:24] | Okay, Patrick, you’re in. | 好 派大星 你入选了 |
[26:26] | I don’t know, SpongeBob. | 我很不理解 海绵宝宝 |
[26:27] | What exactly does this clown bring to the tee-am? | 这个小丑到底能给我们的团堆带来什么 |
[26:31] | He brings loyalty, Plankton. | 他会带来忠诚 痞老板 |
[26:33] | Loyalty. Isn’t that right, Patrick? | 忠诚 对吗 派大星 |
[26:36] | Yeah, yeah, loyalty. | 是啊 是啊 忠诚 |
[26:38] | I’ve got SpongeBob! | 我抓到海绵宝宝了 |
[26:40] | He’s over here! | 他在这里 |
[26:45] | Let’s go get him! | 咱们去抓住他 |
[26:49] | Come on, SpongeBob, let’s get out of here! | 快走啊 海绵宝宝吧 我们赶紧离开吧 |
[26:52] | Patrick! | 派大星 |
[26:54] | Patrick, why are you doing this? | 派大星 你为什么这么做 |
[26:56] | Because I need | 因为我需要 |
[26:59] | Krabby Patties! | 蟹黄堡 |
[27:01] | Hurry up! I’m hungry! | 快点 我饿了 |
[27:03] | Over here! | 这里 |
[27:12] | Guys, am I still on the team? | 伙计们 我还在你们的队伍里吗 |
[27:15] | Hey, what are you looking at? | 嘿 你看什么呢 |
[27:23] | Sandy! | 珊迪 |
[27:27] | Sandy! | 珊迪 |
[27:34] | Sandy? | 珊迪 |
[27:37] | Sandy, are you home? | 珊迪 你在家吗 |
[27:39] | Gee, Plankton, I wonder where she is. | 天啊 痞老板 我奇怪她躲到哪里去了 |
[27:41] | What is all this stuff? | 这都是什么 |
[27:45] | Sandy? | 珊迪 |
[27:48] | Don’t touch that! | 别碰它 |
[27:53] | Sandy? Are you okay? | 珊迪 你还好吗 |
[27:55] | Okay? | 我还好吗 |
[27:56] | Have you looked outside? Does that seem “okay” to you? | 你看过外面的情形吗 你觉得那”还好”吗 |
[28:01] | I’m trying to figure out what happened to society. | 我在思考我们的世界出了什么问题 |
[28:04] | If we don’t fix it soon, there won’t be anything left to fix! | 如果我们不赶快补救的话 那就没什么可以补救的了 |
[28:08] | Sandy? | 珊迪 |
[28:10] | The lack of Krabby Patties has driven her mad. | 因为没有蟹黄堡都要把她逼疯了 |
[28:12] | And I think I fingered it out. | 我觉得我知道是怎么回事了 |
[28:15] | Look. | 看 |
[28:18] | When this came down from above, | 当它从上面飘下来的时候 |
[28:21] | I knew it could only mean one thing. | 我知道这只意味着一件事 |
[28:25] | And that would be? | 那就是 |
[28:27] | It means it’s the end! | 就是末日到了 |
[28:31] | The sandwich gods are angry with us! | 我们的三明治上帝生气了 |
[28:34] | -Sandwich gods? -Sandwich gods? | -三明治上帝 -三明治上帝 |
[28:36] | I just don’t know how we’re going to appease them! | 我不知道怎么才能安抚他们 |
[28:47] | You got any other friends who aren’t dim bulbs or nut jobs? | 你还认识别的既不蠢又不疯的朋友吗 |
[28:50] | Well, I have one friend who’s loyal to the very end. | 我有一个会忠诚到底的朋友 |
[29:01] | Gary, I’m home. | 盖瑞 我到家了 |
[29:03] | Gare-bear? | 盖瑞小亲亲 |
[29:06] | Gary? | 盖瑞 |
[29:08] | Gary? | 盖瑞 |
[29:12] | Revolting! | 好恶心 |
[29:13] | But it means Gary is close by! | 不过这就意味着盖瑞就在附近 |
[29:15] | Gary, I’m back! | 盖瑞 我回来了 |
[29:22] | Hey, Gary, Plankton and I need you to help us find the Krabby Patty formula | 嘿 盖瑞 痞老板和我需要你帮我们找到蟹黄堡的配方 |
[29:26] | and fix Bikini Bottom. | 让比奇堡恢复原状 |
[29:28] | What do you mean, you don’t have to do as I say anymore? | 你什么意思 你不会去做我要求你做的事了 |
[29:31] | What do you mean, “King of Snails”? | 你到底什么意思”蜗牛之王” |
[29:34] | Gary The Snail, you get down here right now and join this team! | 蜗牛盖瑞 赶快下来加入我们的队伍 |
[29:39] | What do you mean, “Seize them”? | 你什么意思”抓住他们” |
[29:45] | Why are you running? | 你跑什么 |
[29:46] | Because they’re right on our tail. | 因为他们紧跟在我们屁股后面啊 |
[29:53] | Oh. Right, snails. | 哦 对 他们是蜗牛 |
[29:54] | Well, so much for your tee-am. | 对你的团堆来说可是不少人啊 |
[29:57] | Putting together a team is a lot harder than I thought it would be! | 建立一个团队比想象中要难得多啊 |
[30:01] | This way! | 这边 |
[30:03] | We better get out of here until things cool off. | 我们最好在事情平息下来之前离开这里 |
[30:17] | Everything we know and love has been destroyed. | 我们所爱的一切都被毁掉了 |
[30:20] | Yeah, looks like they’re gonna have to | 是啊 看来我们要把 |
[30:22] | change the name of Bikini Bottom to Dirty Bottom. | 比奇堡改成脏脏堡了 |
[30:26] | Right, SpongeBob? | 对吗 海绵宝宝 |
[30:28] | That’s kind of gross, Plankton. | 痞老板 这有点恶心啊 |
[30:30] | Yeah. Yeah, too soon, huh? | 是啊 太早了 是吗 |
[30:33] | This feels like it really is the end. | 感觉就像是末日真的来临了 |
[30:37] | Don’t worry, SpongeBob, | 别担心 海绵宝宝 |
[30:39] | we’ll find the secret formula | 我们会找到神秘配方的 |
[30:41] | and everything will go back to the way it was, | 然后一切都会回到原来的样子 |
[30:43] | you know, all happy and junk. | 你懂的 |
[30:47] | Now let’s try and get some sleep. | 试着睡一觉吧 |
[30:55] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 嗯 我觉得你是对的 |
[31:01] | Here you are. Feel comfy? | 好了 舒乎吗 |
[31:04] | You know, Plankton, | 你知道吗 痞老板 |
[31:06] | I think you might know a little bit more about teamwork than you let on. | 我觉得比起外表你内心里其实更了解团队工作 |
[31:11] | Good night, SpongeBob. | 晚安 海绵宝宝 |
[31:13] | Good night, Plankton. | 晚安 痞老板 |
[31:18] | “Good night,” indeed. | 当然要晚安了 |
[31:21] | That’s right, SpongeBob, sleep. | 就是这样 海绵宝宝 睡吧 |
[31:24] | You’re hiding that formula in there somewhere. | 你把配方藏在那里的某个地方了 |
[31:31] | Well, here goes nothing. | 这里什么都没有 |
[31:41] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[31:48] | Fudge fight! | 巧克力酱大战 |
[31:50] | It’s all over me! | 你喷了我一身 |
[31:53] | It’s so sweet in here! | 这里面好甜啊 |
[31:55] | I think my eyeball is getting a toothache! | 我的眼球都得了牙疼病了 |
[31:57] | Hello, Plankton. | 你好 痞老板 |
[31:59] | Come and play with us. | 和我们一起玩吧 |
[32:01] | Hurry | 快 |
[32:03] | before we melt. | 在我们融化之前 |
[32:34] | So much sweetness. | 甜过头了 |
[32:36] | I think I’m going to be sick! | 我觉得我要吐了 |
[32:42] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[32:48] | Plankton? Plankton! | 痞老板 痞老板 |
[32:50] | I just had the craziest dream! And you were in it! | 我刚做了一个疯狂的梦 而且你还在里面 |
[32:53] | I’m sure it was nothing. | 那绝对不是什么大事 |
[32:56] | Now go back to sleep. | 快继续睡吧 |
[32:57] | Were you in my brain? | 你刚才在我的脑子里吗 |
[32:59] | What? No! That’s crazy talk! | 什么 没有 你疯了吗 |
[33:02] | Then why is there cotton candy on your antenna? | 那你触角上的棉花糖是怎么回事 |
[33:06] | Because, because…. | 因为 因为… |
[33:08] | Okay, fine, I was in your brain. | 好吧 我刚才是在你的脑子里 |
[33:11] | What were you doing in there? | 你在里面干什么 |
[33:13] | What do you think I was doing? | 你觉得我在干什么 |
[33:14] | Looking for the secret formula. | 找那个神秘配方啊 |
[33:16] | -What? -Don’t act so innocent. | -什么 -别装得那么无辜 |
[33:18] | You knew what I was up to. | 你知道我要找什么 |
[33:20] | That’s why you’re pretending not to know the formula. | 所以你才假装你不知道配方在哪里 |
[33:22] | I’m not pretending! | 我没有装 |
[33:24] | I can’t believe you thought I was lying. | 真不敢相信你居然认为我在说谎 |
[33:26] | Hey, don’t take it personally. | 嘿 别认为我是在针对你 |
[33:27] | I just assume everyone is lying. | 我只是假设人人都在撒谎 |
[33:29] | That is a horrible way | 这是一种糟糕的 |
[33:31] | -to live your life. -Whatever. | -生活方式 -随便吧 |
[33:33] | It is! And if we’re going to be on the same team… | 就是这样 如果你想和我一队… |
[33:36] | Maybe I don’t want to be on the tee-am! You think of that? | 可能我不想进你的团堆 你想过这个吗 |
[33:40] | But, Plankton, | 但是 痞老板 |
[33:41] | everything’s better when you’re part of a team. | 你加入我们的团队时一切都比从前更好了 |
[33:45] | You’re not going to start singing, are you? | 你是不会唱歌的 是吧 |
[33:47] | Teamwork! | 团队合作 |
[33:48] | Oh, brother. | 天啊 |
[33:49] | We can do anything when we have teamwork | 有了团队我们可以做任何事 |
[33:51] | Don’t you think so, my friend? | 你不这么想吗 我的朋友 |
[33:53] | No, tee-am work | 不 团堆合作 |
[33:55] | Is getting in the way of my scheme-am work | 阻挡了我的句划 |
[33:58] | What don’t you comprehend? | 你怎么就不明白 |
[34:00] | But working together is the key | 但一起工作才是关键 |
[34:02] | Nothing’s impossible when it’s you and me | 咱俩合作无所不能 |
[34:06] | I’m doing just fine on my own | 我自己也可以做得很好 |
[34:09] | Work is no fun when you do it alone | 独自工作毫无快乐可言 |
[34:11] | If I want it done right, I’ll do it by myself | 如果我想做得对 我会自己出手 |
[34:13] | But what if you need something on a higher shelf? | 但是如果你要取高处的东西呢 |
[34:15] | But I’m the target | 但是我是 |
[34:16] | Of a very scaly, crazy post-apocalyptic mob! | 那群逃过世界末日的满身皮屑的疯子们的目标 |
[34:19] | Well, that’s exactly why you need a partner | 这就是为什么你需要 |
[34:21] | Helping you with this important job | 一个伙伴来帮助你逃离他们 |
[34:24] | I’ll be the hammer, you’ll be the nail | 我是锤子你是钉 |
[34:26] | I’ll be the boat and you’ll be the sail | 我是船儿你是帆 |
[34:28] | I’m the flower, you’re the aroma | 我是花儿你飘香 |
[34:30] | Right now I wish I was in a coma | 真希望我现在是昏迷的 |
[34:35] | Come on. | 别这样 |
[34:36] | I’m here for you and you’re here for me | 我为你来你为我 |
[34:38] | It’s better when you plus me equals we | 你我相加会更好 |
[34:40] | Working together in harmony | 齐心协力一起干 |
[34:44] | Side by side, we can reach our dreams | 肩并肩 理想就能实现 |
[34:46] | ‘Cause nothing’s impossible | 只要团队合作 |
[34:48] | When we’re a team! | 没有什么不可能 |
[34:50] | All right, you can put me down. | 好了 你可以把我放下来了 |
[34:53] | Well… | 好吧… |
[34:54] | that’s one minute of my life I’ll never get back. | 那是我这一生绝对不会再回去的一分钟 |
[34:56] | Not without a time machine. | 因为你没有时空机 |
[34:58] | Wait a minute. Hold that thought. | 等一下 就是[抓住]这个想法 |
[35:02] | Now back up. | 现在快退 |
[35:05] | Slow down. | 慢一点 |
[35:07] | Not without a time machine. | 因为你没有时空机 |
[35:11] | Yes! | 就是它 |
[35:13] | -SpongeBob, you’re a genius! -I am? | -海绵宝宝 你真是个天才 -是吗 |
[35:16] | If we build a time machine, | 如果我们建一个时空机 |
[35:19] | we can go back to before the formula disappeared. | 我们就可以回到配方消失之前 |
[35:21] | Before society broke down. Before we became the hunted! | 我们的世界崩溃之前 我们被追杀之前 |
[35:25] | That sounds great, Plankton, but how do we build a time machine? | 听起来很棒 痞老板 但是我们怎么建时光机呢 |
[35:30] | Well, first we’ll need a computer powerful enough | 首先我们得找到一个足够 |
[35:32] | to calculate the intricacies of time travel. | 计算时空旅行各种问题的电脑 |
[35:35] | Where would we get one of those? | 我们上哪找这些啊 |
[35:38] | There she is. My computer wife. | 就在那儿 我的电脑妻子 |
[35:41] | They’ve got her tied up in the back room. | 他们把她锁在后面的屋子里了 |
[35:43] | I’ve never seen this many people at The Chum Bucket. | 我从来没有见过这么多人来海之霸餐厅 |
[35:46] | I’ve never seen anyone there. | 我从来都没见过有人去 |
[35:47] | Now was that really necessary? | 有没有必要这样损我啊 |
[35:48] | Cause the food’s really bad. | 因为那里的食物真的太难吃了 |
[35:49] | Come on! Really? | 别这样 真的吗 |
[35:51] | How are we gonna sneak past those guards? | 我们怎么才能溜过那些保安呢 |
[36:03] | Well, what do we have here? | 这是什么 |
[36:10] | We better hurry. Those guys really hate tires. | 我们得快点 那些家伙很讨厌轮胎 |
[36:18] | We’ll never get in. The door’s locked. | 我们永远不会进去了 门是锁的 |
[36:23] | Wait. The window is open. | 等等 窗户是开着的 |
[36:26] | Come on, Plankton, | 快啊 痞老板 |
[36:27] | it’s time for some teamwork. Give me a boost. | 是时候团队合作了 推我一把 |
[36:29] | Okay. Wait a minute, no! | 好吧 等一下 不要啊 |
[36:33] | Just a little higher, Plankton. | 再稍微高一点 痞老板 |
[36:36] | Plankton? | 痞老板 |
[36:39] | Why don’t you boost me up instead? | 为什么不是你把我推上去 |
[36:43] | Yeah, good thinking. | 对哦 想法不错 |
[36:52] | Come on, SpongeBob, come on! | 加油 海绵宝宝 加油 |
[36:57] | We’re in! | 我们进来了 |
[37:01] | There’s a guard over there. | 那里有个保安呢 |
[37:04] | Let’s take the key from around his neck. | 我们从他脖子上把钥匙解下来 |
[37:06] | We’re gonna have to be very quiet. | 我们得非常小声 |
[37:08] | Let’s walk on the tips of our toes. | 我们踮起脚尖走吧 |
[37:23] | Will you stop playing that tiny piano? | 你能不能不要弹那个小钢琴了 |
[37:25] | You’re gonna get us caught. | 你会害我们被抓的 |
[37:26] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[37:30] | Now just reach over and grab it. | 现在伸手 把它拿上 |
[37:36] | Halt! Who goes there? | 喝 谁在哪里 |
[37:48] | Stop! Pull it over his head! | 停 从头顶取 |
[37:54] | Stop, stop, stop! | 停 停 停 |
[37:58] | Let me get up there. | 让我上去吧 |
[38:29] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[38:35] | What? | 什么 |
[38:37] | No! | 不要啊 |
[38:39] | Plankton, help! | 痞老板 救命 |
[38:42] | I’ll rock him, you tell him a bedtime story. | 我把他抱住 你给他讲个睡前故事 |
[38:44] | Once upon a time | 从前 |
[38:46] | there was a big fat pink idiot who went to sleep. The end! | 有一个又肥又蠢的粉胖子想要睡觉 结束 |
[38:50] | Nice try, but it’s gonna take more than that to… | 不错 但是想让我睡着需要… |
[38:59] | I told you, I don’t have the formula, you monsters! | 我跟你说过 我没有配方 你们这些禽兽 |
[39:03] | -Hey, baby, how are you? -Plankton! | -嗨 宝贝 你好吗 -痞老板 |
[39:06] | My hero! You must need something, | 我的英雄 你一定需要什么 |
[39:08] | otherwise you wouldn’t have come back. | 否则你是不会回来的 |
[39:10] | Plankton has a plan to save Bikini Bottom. | 痞老板有个可以拯救比奇堡的方法 |
[39:16] | It doesn’t matter, Plankton. Krabs knows all your plans. | 没用的 痞老板 蟹老板知道你的全部计划 |
[39:20] | He’s been through my hard drive looking for the secret formula. | 他浏览了我的硬盘找秘密配方 |
[39:24] | I never had it. But we’re going to get it. | 我一直没得手 但我们会找到它的 |
[39:27] | We’re gonna go back in time | 我们要回到过去 |
[39:28] | to steal the formula before it disappeared. | 在配方消失前把它偷走 |
[39:31] | Time travel! | 时间旅行 |
[39:32] | Where are you gonna find a computer that can do that? | 你们从哪里找可以时空穿越的电脑 |
[39:34] | Wait a minute! | 等一下下 |
[39:40] | I’ve never carried a head before. | 我从来没抱过别人脑袋 |
[39:41] | You’ll get used to it. | 习惯就好了 |
[39:43] | It’s still warm. | 体温还在呢 |
[39:46] | So you won’t talk, huh? | 你死也不招是吧 |
[39:48] | Let some air out of him. | 给我放气 |
[39:54] | Is this where we’re gonna build our time machine? | 我们要在这里建时光机吗 |
[39:56] | Sure. It’s got everything we need. | 当然 这里东西一应俱全 |
[39:59] | A photo booth. | 照相亭 |
[40:00] | A cuckoo clock. | 布谷鸟钟 |
[40:03] | Some day-old chips. | 过期的薯片 |
[40:05] | Now all we have to do is build it. | 现在我们只要造机器就行 |
[40:08] | -Oh, no, you don’t! -Hey, my pitch pipe! | -不 你别吹 -嘿 我的音笛 |
[40:11] | I need it. For the time machine. | 我需要 造时光机用的 |
[40:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[40:20] | Installed! | 安装完毕 |
[40:41] | I did it! | 我做到了 |
[40:43] | No, we did it! | 不 是我们做到了 |
[40:45] | Wait. We did do it. | 好吧 确实是我们两个 |
[40:47] | As a tee-am. | 团堆合作 |
[40:48] | -A team. -Whatever. | -是团队 -不重要 |
[40:50] | Working together in harmony | 齐心协力一起干 |
[40:54] | Side by side, we can reach our dreams | 肩并肩 理想就能实现 |
[40:56] | ‘Cause nothing’s impossible When we’re a team | 只要团队合作 没有什么不可能 |
[41:00] | Okay, now for the brains! | 好的 大脑该出动了 |
[41:04] | Okay, Plankton, this is it. | 好了 痞老板 一切就绪 |
[41:06] | It’s gonna take all my processors and energy to power this time machine. | 运行这台时光机会消耗掉我所有的内存和能量 |
[41:10] | So if you have anything you wanna tell me, | 所以你如果有什么要对我说的 |
[41:12] | you better tell me now. | 最好现在开口 |
[41:14] | Well, Karen… | 那个 凯伦… |
[41:16] | I know I’ve taken you for granted all these years, | 我知道这么多年我一直把你的付出视作理所当然 |
[41:20] | and I, I just wanted to say, | 我 我只想说 |
[41:23] | I’m glad you’re on my tee-am. | 我很庆幸你是我的堆员 |
[41:25] | Oh, Sheldon, that’s the sweetest thing you’ve ever… | 哦 希尔顿 这是你说过的最窝心的… |
[41:33] | Plankton, are you crying? | 痞老板 你哭了吗 |
[41:35] | No, no, no! | 没 没 |
[41:37] | It’s just one of the hazards of having a giant eyeball. | 这只是眼球巨大的坏处之一 |
[41:40] | There’s always stuff getting in there. | 总是有东西进来 |
[41:42] | Anyway, where were we? | 总之 我们进行到哪了 |
[41:44] | Say “cheese.” | 说”茄子” |
[41:47] | Cheese! | 茄子 |
[41:54] | Yeah! Play with us before we melt. | 嗨 在我们融化前一起狂欢吧 |
[42:00] | Everybody enjoy yourself. | 大家都要玩得开心 |
[42:04] | The best part is the middle of me. | 我幽默风趣无人能及 |
[42:12] | According to my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[42:14] | The Krusty Krab should be right here! | 蟹堡王餐厅应该就在这儿 |
[42:17] | What’s that over there? | 那是什么 |
[42:21] | -SpongeBob? -Patrick? | -海绵宝宝 -派大星 |
[42:23] | Is it really you? | 真的是你吗 |
[42:24] | -Yes, Patrick, it’s… -Finally! | -是的 派大星 是…-终于 |
[42:27] | The Great Krabby Patty Famine is over! | “蟹黄堡大饥荒”结束了 |
[42:31] | Great Krabby Patty Famine? What year is this? | “蟹黄堡大饥荒” 这是哪一年了 |
[42:34] | It’s Thursday. | 是周四 |
[42:35] | According to my calculations, | 根据我的计算 |
[42:37] | we’ve only gone four days into the future. | 我们只到了未来后的四天 |
[42:40] | Where is everybody? | 大家都去哪了 |
[42:42] | They all gave up on you. But not me! | 他们都放弃你了 但我没有 |
[42:46] | Cause I’m not very smart. | 因为我不是很聪明 |
[42:48] | Where is The Krusty Krab? | 蟹堡王餐厅呢 |
[42:51] | Right where it’s always been! | 就在它原来的地方啊 |
[42:59] | Yeah! Here we go now. | 耶 这就开始吧 |
[43:20] | I think we may be lost in time, Plankton. | 我想我们时空混乱了 痞老板 |
[43:23] | Maybe we should ask this guy for directions. | 或许我们应该问问这个人怎么走 |
[43:27] | Excuse me, sir? Can you tell us when we are? | 抱歉 先生 能告诉我们现在是什么时间嘛 |
[43:31] | Who dares disturb The One Who Watches? | 谁胆敢打扰”洞察一切之人” |
[43:36] | The One Who Watches? | “洞察一切之人” |
[43:37] | Your name is The One Who Watches? | 你叫”洞察一切之人” |
[43:39] | No, my true name is | 不 我的真名是 |
[43:43] | Bubbles. | 泡泡 |
[43:45] | Bubbles? | 泡泡 |
[43:47] | What kind of a name is Bubbles? | 谁会叫泡泡啊 |
[43:50] | It is my ancient dolphin name. | 这是我古老的海豚名 |
[43:53] | So what’s a dolphin doing out here in the middle of space? | 那你一只海豚在太空中做什么 |
[43:56] | My kind have been watching and protecting | 我的种族已经观察和保护 |
[44:00] | the galaxy for… | 银河系… |
[44:04] | 10,000 years! | 有一万年了 |
[44:07] | So you’re the one keeping the meteors from hitting us. | 所以是你在防止那些陨石打中我们 |
[44:11] | Yes, I am. | 没错 |
[44:12] | And I could really do with a potty break. | 而我真的想抽空上个厕所 |
[44:15] | Would you mind keeping an eye on things? | 你能帮忙看一下吗 |
[44:18] | Sure thing. But what am I keeping my eye on? | 当然 但我该看什么啊 |
[44:31] | What are you doing? | 你在干嘛 |
[44:33] | I’m watching. | 我在看啊 |
[44:34] | We don’t even know what we’re watching for. | 我们都不知道该看什么 |
[44:36] | Maybe we should split up the workload. | 或许我们应该分工 |
[44:38] | You watch the one with the big red eye, | 你看那个大红眼睛的 |
[44:40] | I’ll watch the one with the ring thingies. | 我来看这个带环的 |
[44:42] | Like a team. | 团队合作 |
[44:44] | Okay, mine’s moving. | 好吧 我的动了 |
[44:45] | Mine, too. | 我的也是 |
[44:48] | No, this doesn’t seem right. | 不好 事情看起来不妙 |
[44:49] | Should we call Bubbles? | 要召唤泡泡吗 |
[44:50] | Let’s give him a minute. He’s been holding it for 10,000 years. | 让他多上一会儿吧 他都憋了一万年了 |
[44:58] | I’m pretty sure that wasn’t supposed to happen. | 我非常确定事情不该是这样的 |
[45:00] | Come on, Plankton, we got to clean this up | 快 痞老板 我们得赶在泡泡回来前 |
[45:02] | before Bubbles gets back! | 把这里弄干净 |
[45:09] | Much better. Yes. | 感觉好多了 爽 |
[45:12] | You two are free to go. | 你们俩可以走了 |
[45:19] | What happened to Saturn and Jupiter? | 土星和木星怎么了 |
[45:24] | You were supposed to… | 你们应该… |
[45:33] | keep them from smashing into each other! | 不让它们撞到一起的 |
[45:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[45:36] | Now I am going to lose my job! | 现在我要丢工作了 |
[45:39] | And you will lose your lives. | 而你们要丢小命了 |
[45:50] | Quarter me! | 给我个硬币 |
[46:02] | Here we go now. | 开始吧 |
[46:09] | Yeah! Here we go now. | 耶 开始咯 |
[46:12] | Yeah! Here we go now. | 耶 开始咯 |
[46:17] | Plankton? | 痞老板 |
[46:18] | SpongeBob! | 海绵宝宝 |
[46:22] | Plankton? | 痞老板 |
[46:23] | SpongeBob? | 海绵宝宝 |
[46:25] | Who are you two supposed to be? | 你们俩是谁 |
[46:27] | I’m you, from the future. | 我是未来的你 |
[46:29] | And I’m him from the future. | 而我是未来的他 |
[46:31] | So you traveled back through time to help me? Great thinking. | 所以你穿越时间来帮我了 好主意 |
[46:34] | Nope. He’s helping me. | 不 他是帮我的 |
[46:36] | But he’s the enemy! | 但他是敌人啊 |
[46:37] | Was the enemy. Now we’re a team. | 曾经是 现在我们是一个团队 |
[46:39] | What? A tee-am? | 什么 团堆 |
[46:42] | A team! | 是团队 |
[46:43] | All right, go get the formula. | 好吧 快去拿配方 |
[46:46] | What have I become? | 我这是怎么了 |
[46:48] | All right, Plankton. | 好了 痞老板 |
[46:51] | Do you have flying boat mobiles in the future? | 未来有会飞的船吗 |
[46:53] | We only came back from the day after tomorrow, dimwit. | 我们从后天过来的而已 傻瓜 |
[46:57] | Are there rocket packs? | 有火箭包吗 |
[47:00] | -Did they outlaw clothes in the future? -No! | -未来难道不准穿衣服了吗 -没有 |
[47:03] | Then why are you naked? | 那你干嘛光屁屁 |
[47:04] | Because they don’t make clothes in my size. | 因为没有我尺寸的衣服 |
[47:07] | Hold still, you! | 你 别动 |
[47:09] | If you’re from the future, what am I gonna say next? | 如果你来自未来 那么我接下来要说什么 |
[47:13] | -Something moronic? -Wow. | -蠢话 -你好厉害 |
[47:15] | Hey, hurry up over there! | 嘿 麻溜儿点 |
[47:18] | That ain’t good. | 不好 |
[47:20] | Initiating lockdown sequence. | 开始锁定序列 |
[47:22] | Come on, SpongeBob, we gotta get out of here! | 快点 海绵宝宝 我们得赶紧离开这儿 |
[47:26] | -Got it! -Come on! | -拿到了 -快走 |
[47:38] | That was crazy! | 真是太疯狂了 |
[47:40] | So that’s what teamwork is. | 团队合作就是这样啊 |
[47:42] | All those years I tried to make you mine, | 这么多年我都想得到你 |
[47:45] | and I finally did it. | 我终于做到了 |
[47:47] | I mean, we did it! | 我是说 我们做到了 |
[47:49] | And so it would seem that | 这么看来 |
[47:53] | our heroes have accomplished all they had set out to do. | 我们的英雄们完成了他们的任务 |
[47:59] | Now that’s an ending. | 这才叫结局嘛 |
[48:00] | Andy, cue the music. | 安迪 放片尾曲 |
[48:07] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[48:09] | That’s not the end. | 这才不是结局 |
[48:10] | So you mean the ending might be even happier? | 你是说结局还能更幸福美满 |
[48:16] | Here we go! | 接着 |
[48:19] | Land ho! | 登陆 |
[48:25] | Mom, where’s my towel? | 妈妈 我的毛巾呢 |
[48:29] | What? | 什么鬼 |
[48:34] | -Dude, look at that. -What? | -哥们 快看 -什么 |
[48:41] | I’m coming! Come on, you lazy people! | 我来啦 让开 懒货们 |
[48:43] | Out of my way! I’m coming! | 闪开 我来了 |
[48:47] | Out of there! | 闪开 |
[48:49] | Sorry! | 抱歉 |
[48:51] | -Too fast! -Slow down! | -太快了 -减速 |
[48:53] | -I’m coming! -No, no! | -我来了 -不 不 |
[49:11] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[49:12] | All right, you feathered rats, time to shove off! | 好了 长羽毛的老鼠们 该滚蛋了 |
[49:16] | What? Why? | 啥 为什么 |
[49:19] | Well, I can’t have you pooping all over my restaurant, can I? | 我总不能让你们在我的餐厅里到处拉屎吧 |
[49:24] | Restaurant? I thought this was a pirate ship. | 餐厅 我以为这是艘海盗船 |
[49:28] | It is. | 没错 |
[49:30] | But it is also… | 但它还是… |
[49:44] | my very own food truck! | 我的独家快餐车 |
[49:48] | A What? | 神马 |
[49:50] | You know, a restaurant on wheels. | 就是带轮子的餐厅 |
[49:52] | -Like a garbage truck. -No! | -像垃圾车 -不是 |
[49:54] | Are you trying to scare away my customers? | 你们是想吓跑我的顾客吗 |
[49:57] | Well, we’re not leaving till we see how the story ends. | 在看到故事结尾前我们是不会走的 |
[50:00] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[50:02] | You guys like a little snack while you wait? | 你们等着的时候想来点零食吗 |
[50:06] | -Sure, I’ll take a curdled milk. -How about a fish head? | -当然 我要一杯凝乳 -麻烦来个鱼头 |
[50:08] | And a French fry covered in sand. | 还有沙子包裹的薯条 |
[50:10] | Who wants some | 谁想来点 |
[50:12] | hot wings? | 辣翅啊 |
[50:15] | Wait a minute. Where’s Kyle? | 嘿 凯尔哪去了 |
[50:17] | Which one of you is next? | 你们谁是下一个 |
[50:22] | He’s a madman! | 他疯了 |
[50:23] | Let’s get out of here! | 我们快跑吧 |
[50:24] | You crazy, man! You crazy! | 你疯了 哥们 疯了 |
[50:29] | Bye-bye, Mr. Poop. | 再见 便便先生 |
[50:31] | Now I can get my gold sticker. | 现在我可以有金贴纸了 |
[50:34] | Hey, Mr. Piwate. | 嘿 海岛先生 |
[50:36] | I wouldn’t go in there if I were you. | 里面臭死了不要去 |
[50:42] | I can’t fly without my feathers. | 没有羽毛人家不能飞 |
[50:47] | Where to, Mac? | 去哪啊 先生 |
[50:48] | Just dwive. | 开策就好 |
[50:59] | Squidward! | 章鱼哥 |
[51:01] | Still out of Krabby Patties. | 还是没有蟹黄堡 |
[51:05] | Does anyone have a picture of ketchup? | 谁有番茄酱的照片 |
[51:09] | I done figgered it out! | 我终于想明白了 |
[51:12] | We have angered the sandwich gods and only a sacrifice will appease them! | 我们触怒了三明治众神 只有祭祀才能安抚他们 |
[51:19] | Well, that sounds reasonable. | 听起来好有道理 |
[51:21] | Soon our post-apoca-whatchamacallit will be over, | 很快我们的末日幻想什么玩意儿的就会结束 |
[51:25] | and Krabby Patties will rain down from above! | 而蟹黄堡将会下雨般从天而降 |
[51:29] | Rain down? Well, that’s no good. | 从天而降 那可不行 |
[51:31] | How will I get me money? | 俺还怎么挣钱啊 |
[51:33] | You don’t like that idea? Then we’ll sacrifice you! | 你不赞同这个主意 那我们就用你祭神 |
[51:36] | Sacrifice! Sacrifice! | 献祭 献祭 |
[51:45] | It’s not a good idea to have a sacrifice | 空着肚子祭祀可不是 |
[51:47] | on an empty stomach. | 好主意 |
[51:49] | Who wants a Krabby Patty? | 谁想吃蟹黄堡 |
[51:54] | SpongeBob, is that me formuler? | 海绵宝宝 那是俺的配方吗 |
[51:57] | Oh, happy day! | 哦 好开心 |
[51:59] | I missed you so much. | 我想死你了 |
[52:01] | Where was it? Where did you find it? | 它在哪 你在哪找到的 |
[52:03] | Well, Plankton and I built a time machine | 痞老板和我造了一台时光机 |
[52:05] | out of an old photo booth and then we added… | 用一台老照相亭做的 然后我们加上… |
[52:07] | -Cheese! -Patrick, wait! | -茄子 -派大星 慢着 |
[52:10] | It’s okay, everyone. | 没事了 各位 |
[52:12] | The post-apocalypse is almost over! | 启示录式的危机即将过去 |
[52:18] | Ain’t that right, SpongeBob? | 没错吧 海绵宝宝 |
[52:21] | “Eugene, eat my | “尤金 尝尝我的 |
[52:23] | subaquatic air bubbles. Love, Plankton”? | 水泡吧 爱你的 痞老板” |
[52:29] | You grabbed the wrong bottle! | 你拿错瓶子了 |
[52:30] | I’m sorry, Mr. Krabs! | 我错了 蟹老板 |
[52:32] | That’s okay, SpongeBob. | 没关系的 海绵宝宝 |
[52:34] | We’ll just have to sacrifice the two of you then. | 我们只要把你们两个拿去献祭就行了 |
[52:37] | Prepare them for the sacrifice! | 准备把他们当做祭品 |
[52:42] | I bring a message from the dawn of time! | 我从时间的尽头带回一条信息 |
[52:46] | What is it, Patrick? | 什么信息 派大星 |
[52:47] | Run! | 快跑 |
[52:51] | Squidosaurus rex! | 水生霸王龙 |
[53:04] | Well, Plankton, | 好吧 痞老板 |
[53:05] | I guess we failed to accomplish our goals. | 我想我们是失败了 |
[53:08] | We? | 我们 |
[53:09] | But even failure hurts a little less when you do it as a team, | 但当你身处团队中时即使失败也不觉得那么沮丧了 |
[53:13] | right? | 不是吗 |
[53:14] | This is all your fault! | 这完全是你一个人的错 |
[53:17] | My fault? | 我的错 |
[53:19] | You’re the one who stole the wrong secret formula. | 你才是那个偷错了神秘配方的人 |
[53:21] | I didn’t know there were two bottles. | 我不知道那里会有两个瓶子 |
[53:23] | Of course you didn’t! | 你当然不知道 |
[53:25] | Because you got cotton candy for brains! | 你这个脑子用棉花糖做的人 |
[53:29] | No, seriously, he really does. | 说真的 他脑子的确是棉花糖做的 |
[53:32] | Well, we wouldn’t even be in this mess in the first place, | 如果不是因为你的自私和堕落 |
[53:34] | if you weren’t so selfish and evil. | 我们就根本不会落到这种地步 |
[53:36] | I was selfish and evil, | 我之前是又自私又堕落 |
[53:38] | until you ruined everything with your “teamwork”! | 直到你的”团队合作”把所有事都搞砸了 |
[53:41] | You take that back! | 你把那句话给我收回去 |
[53:43] | You are the worst teammate ever! | 你是史上最烂的队友 |
[53:46] | No! | 不 |
[53:58] | Oh, my Neptune, | 噢 万能的海神啊 |
[53:59] | he’s mixing garbage and recycling! | 他把可回收和不可回收的垃圾混在一起了 |
[54:12] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[54:14] | Why, I’ve become like all of you. | 我怎么变得和你们一样了 |
[54:17] | Savage. | 野蛮粗鲁 |
[54:18] | Fear-ridden. | 心惊胆战 |
[54:20] | Selfish. | 自私自利 |
[54:21] | An entire town of formerly good citizens | 整个镇的优良市民 |
[54:25] | turned into heartless freaks, | 被变成了没心没肺的怪胎 |
[54:27] | bent on their own self-prever… | 满脑子都是他们的自我包… |
[54:29] | Self-preter… | 自我宝… |
[54:31] | -“Preservation?” -Yes! | -“自我保护意识” -对 |
[54:33] | We’ve become alienated from each other. | 我们都互相疏远了 |
[54:36] | Each one an island onto himself, | 每个人都活在自己的世界里 |
[54:39] | concerned only with ourselves. | 只关心自己的问题 |
[54:41] | And in the name of all fishhood, | 我以所有鱼类的名义起誓 |
[54:43] | I am not about to let that happen! | 我绝不会让这样的事情发生的 |
[54:49] | And so, | 所以 |
[54:51] | if a sacrifice is needed to restore Bikini Bottom to its former glory… | 如果一次献祭就能让比奇堡恢复它往日的荣耀… |
[54:57] | then I am willing to take one for the team! | 那我愿意为大家做出这次牺牲 |
[55:12] | You heard him! | 你们都听到他说的了 |
[55:14] | Sacrifice! | 献祭 |
[55:16] | Sacrifice! Sacrifice! | 献祭 献祭 |
[55:19] | Sacrifice! | 献祭 |
[55:21] | Sacrifice! Sacrifice! | 献祭 献祭 |
[55:28] | Let the sacrifice begin! | 让献祭开始吧 |
[55:32] | Patties! Patties! | 蟹黄堡 蟹黄堡 |
[55:35] | And I thought my friends were primitive. | 我之前还嫌我的朋友们太原始呢 |
[55:40] | Don’t cry, me boy. | 别哭 孩子 |
[55:41] | Everything’s going to be fine, for us. | 一切都会好起来的 对我们而言 |
[55:44] | I’m not crying, Mr. Krabs. | 我不是要哭 蟹老板 |
[55:47] | I smell Krabby Patties! | 我闻到了蟹黄堡的味道 |
[55:49] | That’s right. Keep thinking happy thoughts. | 这就对了 想着那些美好的事情 |
[55:52] | Now! | 就是现在 |
[55:53] | Sacrifice! Sacrifice! | 献祭 献祭 |
[56:07] | The boy’s right. | 这孩子说得没错 |
[56:09] | My leg! | 我的腿 |
[56:11] | I smell them, too! | 我也闻到了 |
[56:12] | Okay, SpongeBob, go get it! | 好的 海绵宝宝 去把它夺回来 |
[56:14] | Wait. You mean we can just take this stuff off? | 等等 你是说我们能把这一身扒了吗 |
[56:18] | Go find that Krabby Patty! | 去找那个蟹黄堡 |
[56:24] | Come on, everybody! | 来吧 各位 |
[56:25] | I’ve got some Krabby Patty orders to fill! | 我有好多蟹黄堡的订单要交付 |
[56:36] | It’s coming from over there! | 是从那个方向来的 |
[57:00] | Come on, guys, I think it’s just over this hill. | 加油 各位 过了这个山头我们就到了 |
[57:08] | How do you expect us to go up to the surface? | 你要我们怎么去到地面上 |
[57:10] | We won’t be able to breathe! | 我们在那里根本无法呼吸 |
[57:11] | All right, all secondary characters come with me. | 好吧 群众演员跟我走 |
[57:14] | -Yeah, I’m with you guys. -No way, Squidward. | -是的 我和你们走 -不行 章鱼哥 |
[57:17] | You’re going up there with us. | 你要和我们一起到地面上去 |
[57:20] | My feet hurt. | 我走得脚都痛了 |
[57:21] | Patrick, you don’t have feet. | 派大星 你根本没有脚 |
[57:24] | It’s not fair! You have feet. | 这不公平 凭什么你有脚 |
[57:27] | Sandy has feet. Squidward has feet. | 珊迪有脚 章鱼哥有脚 |
[57:31] | Actually, I have four feet. | 事实上 我有四只脚呢 |
[57:36] | It’s not about feet. | 这和脚没有一毛钱关系 |
[57:38] | What is it about, then? | 那这和什么有关系 |
[57:39] | It’s about being a team and sticking together, | 作为一个团队无论发生什么事情 |
[57:42] | no matter what! | 我们应该一直团结在一起 |
[57:43] | The only way we’re going up there is if some | 我们上去的唯一可能是 |
[57:46] | fairy godmother shows up and helps us breathe air. | 童话里的仙女出现然后赐予我们呼吸空气的能力 |
[57:54] | -Bubbles! -SpongeBob, you know this guy? | -泡泡 -海绵宝宝 你认识这家伙 |
[57:57] | Don’t hurt us! We’re sorry we got you fired. | 不要伤害我们 我们很抱歉让你被炒了 |
[57:59] | Hurt you? | 伤害你 |
[58:02] | Why, I traveled back through time to thank you. | 为什么要伤害你 我是穿梭时空来谢谢你的 |
[58:05] | I’ve been stuck in that job for eons. | 我被那个工作困住了将近一辈子 |
[58:08] | I needed a change, | 我需要换个环境 |
[58:10] | but I was too afraid to go for it. | 但是我又没那个胆量提出来 |
[58:13] | Well, Bubbles, I’m glad we could help. | 好吧 泡泡 我很高兴我们能帮上忙 |
[58:16] | Now it is my turn to help. | 现在是我回报你们的时候了 |
[58:19] | I can get you safely to the surface. | 我能带你们安全地到地面上去 |
[58:22] | Now! | 现在 |
[58:24] | Quick, all of you, get in my mouth. | 快点 你们几个 到我嘴里来 |
[58:27] | Come on, guys, let’s go! | 快点 各位 我们走 |
[58:29] | There’s no way I’m climbing into some dolphin’s mouth. | 我绝对不会自己爬到一只海豚的嘴里去的 |
[58:32] | Yeah. This guy just wants a free lunch. | 没错 这家伙就是想来一顿免费的午餐 |
[58:35] | Guys, if Bubbles has the courage to quit his dead-end, nowhere job | 各位 如果泡泡辞去他那没有出路的工作 |
[58:39] | and travel back through time to help us, | 穿梭时空来帮助我们 |
[58:41] | then we need to have the courage to… | 那我们也应该有那个勇气… |
[58:47] | Well, I never thought I’d be eaten by a dolphin. | 我可从来没想到我会被一只海豚吃了 |
[58:50] | No, if he was eating us, | 不 如果他想吃我们的话 |
[58:51] | he’d be chewing us up and we’d be going down there. | 他会把我们嚼碎了 然后从那里咽下去 |
[58:53] | This is what you call riding in style. | 这就是传说中的拉风的坐骑 |
[58:56] | Not a lot of legroom in here. | 这里空间太小腿都伸不开 |
[58:58] | Well, maybe if you didn’t have four feet! | 那是因为你有四条腿 |
[59:02] | Note to self: Never stow away in a gym sock. | 提醒自己 永远别藏在运动袜里 |
[59:17] | What’s happening? I feel tingly! | 怎么回事 我感觉到了刺痛 |
[59:28] | My neck! | 我的脖子 |
[59:32] | I’ve done all I can. | 我只能帮你到这了 |
[59:34] | The rest is up to you. | 剩下的靠你们自己了 |
[59:36] | Thank you, Bubbles! | 谢谢 泡泡 |
[59:38] | Farewell, SpongeBob. | 再见 海绵宝宝 |
[59:40] | Farewell, Bubbles. | 再见 泡泡 |
[59:41] | Now to update my… | 现在我要去更新我的… |
[59:46] | resume! | 简历 |
[59:52] | Fresh air! How I’ve missed you. | 新鲜空气 我想死你了 |
[59:56] | This place smells awful! | 这地方怎么这么难闻 |
[59:58] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 各位 |
[1:00:00] | Let’s get the Krabby Patty formula and save Bikini Bottom. | 让我们拿回蟹黄堡的配方来拯救比奇堡吧 |
[1:00:06] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[1:00:08] | I have a bad feeling about this. | 我有种不好的预感 |
[1:00:11] | Maybe this guy knows where we are. He looks smart. | 也许这家伙知道我们在哪 他看起来很聪明 |
[1:00:14] | He’s got five heads. | 他有五个头 |
[1:00:16] | Sir? Could you tell us where to find a Krabby Patty? | 先生 你能告诉我们哪里能找到蟹黄堡吗 |
[1:00:19] | Hey, my friend’s talking to you! | 我朋友问你话呢 |
[1:00:23] | What? | 什么 |
[1:00:26] | A giant, hairy porpoise! | 这是个巨大的 长毛鼠海豚 |
[1:00:29] | It’s beached! | 它搁浅了 |
[1:00:31] | It’s suffering. Poor thing. | 它正备受煎熬 可怜的东西 |
[1:00:34] | You all, those aren’t porpoises. | 你们几个 那些不是鼠海豚 |
[1:00:35] | -All hands on deck! -Oh, brother. | -全员集合 -天啊 |
[1:00:38] | We need to get these guys back in the water. | 我们要把这些家伙送回水里去 |
[1:00:40] | Come on! Push! | 用力 推 |
[1:00:42] | -Heave! -Ho! | -一 -二 |
[1:00:45] | -Heave! -Ho! | -一 -二 |
[1:00:51] | Put your back into it! | 用你全身的力气 |
[1:00:52] | Come on, push! | 加油 用力推 |
[1:00:55] | Well, I guess this is where that horrible smell was coming from. | 好吧 原来那难闻的味道是从这里传出来的 |
[1:01:13] | Excuse me, do you know where we can get | 不好意思 请问你知道 |
[1:01:15] | a Krabby Patty around here? | 哪里能找到蟹黄堡吗 |
[1:01:17] | Invaders! | 入侵者 |
[1:01:20] | You get out of my sister’s sand castle! | 你赶紧从我妹妹的沙堡里滚出去 |
[1:01:22] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:01:39] | Where have you been all my life? | 我怎么活到现在才见到你 |
[1:01:49] | Oh, Frank. | 弗兰克 |
[1:01:51] | That feels so good. | 这感觉真棒 |
[1:01:56] | Gross! | 真恶心 |
[1:01:59] | Oh, hey, Squidward. | 嗨 章鱼哥 |
[1:02:02] | Sandy! | 珊迪 |
[1:02:03] | The Krabby Patty! | 是蟹黄堡 |
[1:02:05] | I think I see where it’s coming from! | 我觉得我已经知道味道是从哪里飘来的了 |
[1:02:20] | SpongeBob, you will not believe the size of the ice creams here. | 海绵宝宝 你绝不会相信这里的冰淇淋有多大 |
[1:02:23] | I wonder what other giant snacks they have. | 我在想他们还有什么其它的巨型零食 |
[1:02:26] | Cotton candy? | 棉花糖 |
[1:02:32] | If you ate all that, you’d have enough energy | 如果你把那些全吃了 你得到的能量 |
[1:02:34] | to run around the whole world! | 够你绕着地球跑了 |
[1:02:58] | When is the sugar gonna wear off? | 这些糖分要到什么时候才能消耗完 |
[1:03:07] | Hey, guys, I smell Krabby Patties! | 嘿 伙计们 我闻到蟹黄堡的味道了 |
[1:03:09] | I think it’s this way! | 我觉得是这边飘来的 |
[1:03:15] | Don’t leave me, Squidward! | 别丢下我 章鱼哥 |
[1:03:23] | -Now what? -We’re never going to make it! | -现在怎么办 -我们不可能成功的 |
[1:03:32] | -Heave! -Ho! | -一 -二 |
[1:03:39] | We’re doing it, guys! | 我们成功了 大家 |
[1:03:43] | Dude, watch out! | 大哥 看着点 |
[1:03:45] | Hold on! | 停下 |
[1:03:48] | SpongeBob! | 海绵宝宝 |
[1:03:51] | -Lean! -Starboard! | -斜过来 -右满舵 |
[1:04:02] | -What the… -What? | -什么鬼…-什么 |
[1:04:04] | “Home of the Krabby Patty”? | “蟹黄堡之家” |
[1:04:09] | But The Krusty Krab is the home of the Krabby Patty! | 但是蟹黄堡是源自蟹堡王餐厅的啊 |
[1:04:12] | Mr. Krabs, what are we gonna do? | 蟹老板 我们该怎么办 |
[1:04:13] | $8.99 for a Krabby Patty? | 8 99美元一个蟹黄堡 |
[1:04:16] | Why didn’t I think of that? | 我怎么没想到这招 |
[1:04:31] | You! | 你 |
[1:04:34] | Cease and desist that unauthorized patty flipping! | 赶紧停下不准继续在未经授权的情况下给蟹黄翻面 |
[1:04:37] | Yeah, that’s my job! | 说得对 那是我的工作 |
[1:04:39] | How did you get here? | 你们怎么来这的 |
[1:04:41] | You cannot breathe air. | 你们呼吸不了空气 |
[1:04:42] | Well, there was this magical dolphin | 那是因为有只会神奇的海豚 |
[1:04:44] | from the future | 从未来穿越回来 |
[1:04:45] | who shot us out of his blowhole, and… | 把我们从他的喷水孔里喷出来 然后… |
[1:04:46] | Wait! Wait. | 等等 等等 |
[1:04:53] | That’s not in the book. | 书里没写这些 |
[1:04:54] | Book? | 书 |
[1:04:55] | There is no magical dolphin in this story. | 故事里并没有神奇的海豚 |
[1:04:58] | What story? | 什么故事 |
[1:05:01] | The story of how Bikini Bottom was brought to its knees | 关于比奇堡是怎么因为倍受喜爱的 |
[1:05:06] | when its beloved Krabby Patty formula | 蟹黄堡配方被偷走而毁灭的故事 |
[1:05:08] | was stolen by me, | 而偷它的人就是我 |
[1:05:11] | Burger Beard. | 汉堡大胡子 |
[1:05:14] | How does it end? | 结局怎么样 |
[1:05:16] | Well, let me see. | 让我看看 |
[1:05:18] | It looks like | 看起来 |
[1:05:20] | Burger Beard becomes the richest | 汉堡大胡子变成了全世界 |
[1:05:24] | food truck proprietor in all the land. | 最富有的餐车经营者 |
[1:05:28] | But how did you steal the formula? | 但你是怎么偷走配方的 |
[1:05:31] | That was easy. | 那很简单 |
[1:05:32] | I simply rewrote the story, and… | 我不过是改写了故事 然后… |
[1:05:36] | Poof… | 瞬间… |
[1:05:37] | Me formula. | 俺的配方 |
[1:05:39] | What do you mean, rewrote the story? | 什么叫”改写故事” |
[1:05:41] | Watch this. | 看好了 |
[1:05:44] | “The brave | “那勇敢 |
[1:05:45] | and handsome | 英俊的 |
[1:05:47] | Burger Beard | 汉堡大胡子 |
[1:05:49] | banished our poor heroes | 驱逐了可怜的英雄们 |
[1:05:52] | to be stranded on | 他们从此被困在了 |
[1:05:54] | Pelican Island! | 鹈鹕岛上 |
[1:06:00] | The End”! | 剧终” |
[1:06:07] | This looks bad. | 情况看来很糟 |
[1:06:09] | And these guys look hungry! | 这些东西看来很饿 |
[1:06:13] | Look out! | 小心 |
[1:06:19] | Nice. So this is what teamwork gets you. | 太棒了 这就是团队合作的下场 |
[1:06:22] | Here! Take Squidward, you vile beasts! | 这里 拿走章鱼哥吧 你们这群卑鄙的野兽 |
[1:06:25] | I want to be on a new team. This one’s broken. | 我想找个新队伍 这个已经要完蛋了 |
[1:06:28] | Sandy, you’re smart. You have any ideas? | 珊迪 你最聪明 有什么主意吗 |
[1:06:31] | I ain’t been too smart since I found this old piece of paper! | 自从我发现这张旧纸后 就没那么聪明了 |
[1:06:39] | -What? -Incoming! | -什么 -过来了 |
[1:06:48] | Wait a minute! | 等一下 |
[1:06:52] | Now all we need is some ink! | 现在我们需要的只有墨水了 |
[1:06:55] | Which Squidward has helpfully provided. | 章鱼哥已经提供了 |
[1:06:57] | It happens when I’m nervous. | 我紧张时就这样 |
[1:07:00] | Whatever you’re going to do, make it quick! | 不管你要做什么 快点 |
[1:07:03] | They’re closing in on us! | 他们朝我们逼近了 |
[1:07:04] | I’m gonna write us an ending. | 我来给我们写个结局 |
[1:07:08] | Will it be a happy ending? | 会是个快乐的结局吗 |
[1:07:10] | It’s going to be super powered! | 会是个超能结局 |
[1:07:21] | I’ll show you a happy ending. | 我来给你们写个快乐的结局 |
[1:07:42] | Patrick! | 派大星 |
[1:07:45] | Hey, I got feet! | 嘿 我有脚了 |
[1:07:48] | What is in these things? | 这里有什么 |
[1:07:52] | We’ll take one secret formula to go! | 我们要一份秘方 打包带走 |
[1:07:59] | Clear the area, citizens. | 请清空这片区域 市民们 |
[1:08:00] | There’s going to be some serious aft-kicking here. | 这里会发生严重的毁船事件 |
[1:08:06] | But I banished you. | 但我驱逐了你们啊 |
[1:08:09] | Sour Note? | 音浪侠 |
[1:08:19] | My tiny little eardrums! | 我的小鼓膜啊 |
[1:08:23] | Hey, hey, wait! Hold on! Hold on! | 嘿 嘿 等下 别走 别走 |
[1:08:26] | Wait! Wait! Customers! | 等等 等等 顾客们 |
[1:08:29] | Wait, please! | 请你们等等 |
[1:08:31] | Mr. Superawesomeness, | 粉旋风先生 |
[1:08:34] | take him down. | 拿下他 |
[1:08:52] | Maybe we should have picked a better superpower for you, Patrick. | 也许我们该给你选个更好的超能力 派大星 |
[1:08:58] | Let’s see you get out of this one! | 看你怎么对付这个 |
[1:09:08] | Get ready for the lnvinci-Bubble! | 做好准备迎接无敌泡吧 |
[1:09:13] | No! | 不 |
[1:09:15] | My book! | 我的书 |
[1:09:18] | All right, team, time for hands in the middle! | 好的 队员们 是时候鼓舞士气了 |
[1:09:22] | Yes! | 好的 |
[1:09:23] | Oh, yeah. | 对了 |
[1:09:30] | Great job, guys. We did it! | 干得漂亮 伙计们 我们成功了 |
[1:09:37] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:09:38] | Sandy? Is that you? | 珊迪 是你吗 |
[1:09:41] | You can call me The Rodent! | 你可以叫我啮齿王 |
[1:09:45] | Hey, where’d the pirate go? | 嘿 海盗去哪里了 |
[1:09:58] | It looks like Burger Beard | 看来汉堡大胡子 |
[1:10:00] | forgot the first rule of mobile fry cooking. | 忘记了流动汉堡车的第一守则了 |
[1:10:03] | Always batten down your grease traps. | 保养好你的除油器 |
[1:10:07] | Follow that grease, team! | 沿着油渍走 队员们 |
[1:10:32] | There she blows. | 她在那儿呢 |
[1:11:12] | Oh, no, you don’t. | 不 你不能这样 |
[1:11:41] | He’s after the book! | 他要拿到书了 |
[1:11:43] | Sandy, use your squirrel powers! | 珊迪 用你的松鼠能力 |
[1:11:45] | Roger that! | 收到 |
[1:11:52] | She’s never gonna make it! | 她到不了的 |
[1:11:56] | Everyone… | 各位… |
[1:11:57] | Lean! | 倾斜 |
[1:12:16] | That’s what you get. | 你是罪有应得 |
[1:12:31] | Come here. | 快过来 |
[1:12:35] | The book! | 书 |
[1:12:36] | Sour Note! | 音浪侠 |
[1:12:52] | All right, Burger Beard, prepare to be team worked! | 好了 汉堡大胡子 准备接受我们团队的力量吧 |
[1:12:56] | I’m going to scrub my armpits with you. | 我要用你来搓腋窝 |
[1:13:01] | I don’t get it. | 我没懂 |
[1:13:02] | Because you’re a sponge. | 因为你是块海绵 |
[1:13:04] | Duh. | 懂了吧 |
[1:13:06] | Get him, The Rodent! | 拿下他 啮齿王 |
[1:13:08] | Consider him roasted! | 他死定了 |
[1:13:30] | Aw, nuts! I’m all out of nuts! | 哦 坚果 我的坚果没了 |
[1:13:38] | Justice is best soft served. | 正义最好由软武器带来 |
[1:13:47] | Patrick, I should have never doubted your powers! | 派大星 我从不该怀疑你的能力 |
[1:14:03] | I can’t think of a sweeter way to go. | 我想不到一个更甜蜜的死法了 |
[1:14:08] | It’s all mine! | 它是我的 |
[1:14:10] | Not so fast, Burger Beard! | 没这么快 汉堡大胡子 |
[1:14:30] | Me formuler. | 我的配方 |
[1:14:33] | This will make you feel a little butter. | 这黄油会让你感觉很棒的 |
[1:14:37] | Not melted butter! | 不要是融化的黄油 |
[1:14:43] | Mr. Krabs! | 蟹老板 |
[1:15:03] | Oh, yeah! | 看这个 |
[1:15:30] | They’re beautiful! | 太美了 |
[1:15:33] | Patrick! | 派大星 |
[1:15:50] | I gotcha. | 我来了 |
[1:15:52] | SpongeBob! | 海绵宝宝 |
[1:15:53] | -Patrick? -Talk to me, buddy. | -派大星 -跟我说说话 伙计 |
[1:15:56] | I’m… I’m seeing a bright light. | 我…我看见一道亮光 |
[1:15:59] | Is this better? | 这样好点吗 |
[1:16:00] | Much. Thank you. | 好多了 谢谢 |
[1:16:02] | But the discomfort I feel in my eyes is nothing | 但我眼睛里的不适不能比及 |
[1:16:05] | compared to the shame I feel for letting down the Patty. | 我辜负蟹堡所感到的羞耻 |
[1:16:09] | For letting down Bikini Bottom. | 我也辜负了比奇堡 |
[1:16:11] | Yeah, SpongeBob, you really blew it. | 对啊 海绵宝宝 你真的是搞砸了 |
[1:16:14] | No, Patrick, we blew it, as a team. | 不 派大星 是我们这个团队搞砸了 |
[1:16:17] | Nope. This one’s on you. | 不 这个算你的 |
[1:16:23] | Where do you think you’re going? | 你要去哪啊 |
[1:16:30] | Why don’t you get going, little fella, before you hurt yourself? | 你赶紧躲开点吧 小不点 不怕伤到自己 |
[1:16:46] | Plankton? | 痞老板 |
[1:16:47] | It’s Plank-Ton! | 是痞大板儿 |
[1:16:52] | Come on down from there, little fella. | 从上面下来吧 小不点 |
[1:16:55] | You wouldn’t want to get hurt. | 你不想受伤的 |
[1:17:20] | Come out, come out, wherever you are! | 出来 出来吧 不管你在哪儿 |
[1:17:25] | My eye! | 我的眼睛 |
[1:17:40] | He’s getting away! | 他要跑了 |
[1:17:44] | Ready for a Plank-Ton of bubbles? | 做好准备来点大板泡泡了吗 |
[1:18:09] | The formula, please. | 请给我配方 |
[1:18:11] | Come on. Team up with me. We’ll be rich and powerful! | 来吧 跟我合伙吧 我们会有很多财富和权力 |
[1:18:15] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[1:18:17] | I’m already part of a teamwork. | 我已经属于一个团队了 |
[1:18:43] | Can we do hands in the middle again? | 我们能再来鼓舞下士气吗 |
[1:18:45] | Yes, we can, Patrick. | 当然 派大星 |
[1:18:46] | But this time, there’s one more hand to go in the middle. | 但这次 还有一个要加入我们 |
[1:18:52] | Plankton? | 痞老板 |
[1:18:57] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[1:19:02] | Here you go, Krabs. | 给你 蟹老板 |
[1:19:05] | She’s all yours. | 她是你的 |
[1:19:07] | This doesn’t have another insulting note in it, does it? | 这里不会又是一张侮辱性的纸条吧 |
[1:19:11] | No, that’s the old me. | 不 那是原来的我 |
[1:19:13] | The one who turned his back on everything important | 原来那个为了私自占有配方 |
[1:19:15] | just to have that formula all to himself. | 可以背叛所有重要的人 |
[1:19:18] | But I realize now that keeping something to myself is… | 但我意识到独自占有某样东西是… |
[1:19:23] | Selfish. | 自私的 |
[1:19:24] | Especially when that something is the Krabby Patty. | 尤其当那件东西是蟹堡的时候 |
[1:19:27] | Okay, everybody, let’s get back to Bikini Bottom and… | 好的 各位 让我们回到比奇堡… |
[1:19:31] | Oh, no! I don’t have the page! | 不 我没有那张纸了 |
[1:19:33] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[1:19:35] | It must be back on Pelican Island! | 它一定还在鹈鹕岛上 |
[1:19:36] | Don’t worry. I thought of everything. | 别担心 我想得很周全 |
[1:19:40] | All right, SpongeBob, take us home. | 好的 海绵宝宝 我们回家吧 |
[1:19:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:19:44] | -Squidward! -Oh, yeah. | -章鱼哥 -哦 太棒了 |
[1:19:46] | Come on, it’s time to go back and open up The Krusty Krab! | 快来吧 是时候回去让蟹堡王开张了 |
[1:19:50] | Are you out of your patty-flipping mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[1:19:52] | I’ll never leave this place! | 我永远不会离开这里的 |
[1:19:54] | I mean, look at me. I’m a god! | 我说 看看我 我是个神 |
[1:19:57] | No, Squidward, you’re a cashier. | 不 章鱼哥 你是个收银员 |
[1:20:01] | Wait a minute! What? No! | 等一下 什么 不 |
[1:20:08] | Well, it was fun while it lasted. | 刚刚确实很好玩 |
[1:20:12] | Don’t be sad, Squidward. | 别伤心 章鱼哥 |
[1:20:13] | I left you a little surprise under your shirt! | 我在你的衬衫下留了一点小惊喜 |
[1:20:18] | Rock-hard abs! | 八块腹肌 |
[1:20:20] | Aw, SpongeBob, you’re okay in my book. | 嗷 海绵宝宝 咱俩还是好哥们 |
[1:20:24] | Aw, shucks. | 嗷 别说了 |
[1:20:25] | Excuse us! We’d like 3,000 Krabby Patties, please! | 不好意思 我们要三千个蟹堡 |
[1:20:32] | That sound must mean things are back to normal. | 那个声音说明一切又恢复正常了 |
[1:20:36] | Who wants 3,000 Krabby Patties? | 谁想要三千个蟹堡 |
[1:20:42] | First one’s for you, Gary. | 第一个是给你的 盖瑞 |
[1:20:44] | Extra mayo, just the way you like it. | 多加蛋黄酱 你最喜欢的 |
[1:20:49] | Caught you red-handed! | 当场捉住你了 |
[1:20:51] | Gary hates mayo. | 盖瑞讨厌蛋黄酱 |
[1:20:53] | Plankton! Up to your old tricks again already, eh? | 痞老板 又开始用你的老伎俩了 是吧 |
[1:20:57] | Hey, I’m just putting things back the way they were. | 嘿 我只是让一切回到原来的样子 |
[1:20:59] | What do you have to say about this, Gary? | 你觉得该怎么处理 盖瑞 |
[1:21:02] | Oh, shrimp. | 哦 该死 |
[1:21:11] | See you later, tee-am-mate! | 一会儿见 堆友 |
[1:21:18] | -Now can we sing it? -Yeah! | -现在我们能唱了吗 -耶 |
[1:21:22] | Pwease, Mr. Piwate? | 求你了 海倒先生 |
[1:21:25] | Oh, Kyle… | 凯尔… |
[1:21:28] | How can I say no to you? | 我怎么能对你说不呢 |
[1:21:33] | Are you ready, kids? | 准备好了吗 孩子们 |
[1:21:35] | Aye-aye, Captain! | 准备好了 船长 |
[1:21:37] | What did you say? | 你们说什么 |
[1:21:38] | There’s sand in my ears and I can’t hear you! | 我耳朵里有沙子听不清 |
[1:21:42] | Aye-aye, Captain! | 准备好了 船长 |
[1:21:48] | Who lives in a pineapple under the sea? | 是谁住在深海的大凤梨里 |
[1:21:50] | SpongeBob SquarePants! | 海 绵 宝 宝 |
[1:21:52] | Absorbent and yellow and porous is he! | 黄而多洞又吸水 |
[1:21:54] | SpongeBob SquarePants! | 海 绵 宝 宝 |
[1:21:56] | If nautical nonsense be something you wish | 如果四处探险是你的愿望 |
[1:21:58] | SpongeBob SquarePants! | 海 绵 宝 宝 |
[1:22:00] | Then drop on the deck and flop like a fish! | 那就敲敲甲板让大鱼开路 |
[1:22:02] | -SpongeBob SquarePants! -Ready? | -海 绵 宝 宝 -准备好了吗 |
[1:22:04] | SpongeBob SquarePants! | 海 绵 宝 宝 |
[1:22:08] | SpongeBob SquarePants! | 海 绵 宝 宝 |
[1:22:10] | Silence! | 安静 |
[1:22:13] | Oh, man. I like that song. What happened? | 伙计 我挺喜欢那歌 怎么了 |
[1:22:15] | I don’t like that song and I put an end to it. | 我不喜欢 所以我不让你们唱了 |
[1:22:18] | Well, this music is terrible. | 这音乐太糟糕了 |
[1:22:19] | I suppose you’re entitled to your… | 你确实有权利… |
[1:22:21] | Wait. Why am I talking to you? | 等等 我干嘛要跟你讲话 |
[1:22:22] | You’re an inferior species | 你是个低级动物 |
[1:22:24] | What could you know about taste? | 你能有什么品位 |
[1:22:25] | You get excited by a pile of trash on a plate | 看见一堆垃圾 就能激动不已 |
[1:22:28] | While I’m a space time traveler Fabric unraveller | 而我能时空穿越 还能拆散布料 |
[1:22:31] | Saving the Patty’s in the past But now I’m rapping ya | 又拯救了蟹堡王 现在却说唱给你听 |
[1:22:34] | That song’s so bad That I can’t even stand it | 那歌实在难听 我都无法忍受 |
[1:22:37] | Dispense with this nonsense at once | 我命令你们 |
[1:22:39] | I demand it! | 立刻停下来 |
[1:22:40] | You all stand no chance | 你们根本无法 |
[1:22:42] | Against my power Don’t try it | 与我抗衡 不要质疑 |
[1:22:43] | Just sit there with your flappy beak shut | 闭上你们的鸟嘴 乖乖坐着 |
[1:22:45] | And be quiet! | 不许出声 |
[1:22:46] | Hold up, fish guts | 等等 臭鱼 |
[1:22:47] | -You can’t insult us -The Seagull crew | -你不能贬低我们 -我们海鸥 |
[1:22:49] | We’re in no mood to hear…from you! | 没心情听你…胡扯 |
[1:22:51] | We’re floating on the breeze Party in seven seas | 我们在风中飞舞 在七大洋开趴 |
[1:22:54] | You got your nose on your head | 你鼻子长在脑袋上面 |
[1:22:56] | You blow up when you sneeze | 打个喷嚏都会爆炸 |
[1:22:58] | Why’s this guy so mean? | 他为何这么刻薄 |
[1:22:59] | ‘Cause he’s older than a fossil | 因为他比化石还要老 |
[1:23:01] | All alone up in space | 在太空孤度一生 |
[1:23:02] | Yeah, that must be awful | 对啊 那一定糟透了 |
[1:23:04] | Here, knock it off! Yer making the movie too long! | 过来 别闹了 你们把电影拖太长了 |
[1:23:06] | Why don’t you take us back in time | 为什么不把我们带回过去 |
[1:23:08] | So we can finish our song? | 让我们唱完那首歌 |
[1:23:11] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[1:23:12] | SpongeBob SquarePants! | 海 绵 宝 宝 |
[1:23:28] | That was pretty good, actually. | 其实 还挺好听的 |
[1:23:38] | Yeah, sorry! | 哦 抱歉 |
[1:24:03] | This dance is so last year. | 这舞蹈太过时了 |
[1:24:33] | You know what this needs? | 你知道需要什么吗 |
[1:24:35] | A little interpretive dance! | 来点形意舞 |