时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | There’s bitter days ahead– | 前方的日子充斥着苦难 |
[00:08] | death and terror, | 死亡和恐惧 |
[00:11] | betrayal and tears– | 背叛和眼泪 |
[00:14] | and not all of you will live through ’em. | 并非所有人都能活过去 |
[00:17] | The Dark Man grows stronger all the time. | 暗黑者的力量与日俱增 |
[00:20] | I know you feel it, too. | 我知道你也感觉到了 |
[00:23] | Soon he’ll come to destroy all who stand against him. | 很快 他就会来铲除他的一切敌人 |
[00:28] | His kingdom’s in the West, and it is there you must go | 他的王国在西方 你必须去那里 |
[00:33] | and make your stand. | 表明你的立场 |
[00:36] | This is what God wants of you. | 这就是上天的旨意 |
[01:31] | Team two moving to second location. | 二队正在前往第二目的地 |
[01:34] | Do you copy? | 收到了吗 |
[01:36] | Copy. | 收到了 |
[01:42] | There’s no shame, son. | 这不丢人 孩子 |
[01:44] | No, sir. I was an EMT 26 years, | 真的 我当了26年的急救队员了 |
[01:49] | and I thought | 我还以为 |
[01:51] | I’d seen my share of death, but this… | 我已经看惯了死亡 但这次… |
[01:55] | Seven billion people dead. | 死了七十亿人 |
[02:00] | You want to puke, son… | 你要是想吐 孩子… |
[02:04] | you go right ahead. | 那就吐吧 |
[02:06] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[02:09] | I just need a minute. | 我只是需要缓一缓 |
[02:25] | How come you’re always taking movies? | 你为什么每次都要拿走电影碟片 |
[02:27] | World that’s left’s gonna need entertainment. | 活下来的人会需要娱乐的 |
[02:31] | Once the power’s back on, | 等电力恢复 |
[02:32] | I’m gonna open a drive-in up at the amphitheater, | 我就要在圆形剧场开一家露天影院 |
[02:35] | put up a big screen, double features Friday night. | 竖起一块大屏幕 周五晚上连放两部电影 |
[02:40] | You ever seen Risky Business? | 你看过《乖仔也疯狂》吗 |
[02:42] | – No. – Oh, it’s a great one. | -没有 -那电影可好看了 |
[02:45] | They fuck on a train. | 他们在火车上做了爱哦 |
[02:48] | Let’s roll. | 咱们走吧 |
[02:56] | We put away almost a thousand units today. | 我们今天清理了差不多一千具尸体 |
[02:58] | It was dirty fucking work. | 这活又脏又累 |
[03:00] | As far as I’m concerned, it’s the most important job in the Zone. | 但我觉得 这是幸存区最重要的工作 |
[03:03] | But if you’ve had enough, | 但如果你已经受够了 |
[03:06] | if you feel like you can’t take another day, | 如果你觉得你没法再继续了 |
[03:10] | you won’t have to worry about avoiding me in the street. | 你不必担心要如何在街上躲开我 |
[03:14] | But if you can’t cut it, | 但如果你真的做不到 |
[03:17] | it’s damn important you tell me now | 你现在必须得说出来 |
[03:20] | so I can bring somebody in to take your spot tomorrow. | 好让我派人在明天顶替你的位置 |
[03:25] | Let’s see some hands. Who’s coming back? | 举手吧 谁想回去 |
[03:38] | Good. Let’s get a drink. | 很好 咱们去喝一杯吧 |
[03:42] | Well, it’s shaping up to be a beautiful Fourth. | 看来本月四号天气会很好 |
[03:44] | Our WFTJ Ogunquit AccuWeather forecast | 奥甘奎特的天气预报显示 |
[03:47] | is predicting clear skies for our nation’s birthday | 国庆当天将会是晴空万里 |
[03:49] | with highs in the mid-80s. | 最高气温不超过30摄氏度 |
[03:51] | And our good friends at the Maine State Police have asked us to remind you all | 另外 缅因州警方友情提醒各位市民 |
[03:54] | that fireworks are not toys. | 烟花爆竹可不是玩具哦 |
[03:55] | Be safe out there, Ogunquit. | 注意安全 奥甘奎特的居民们 |
[04:04] | Hey, Daddy. | 老爸 |
[04:08] | Caught me digging, huh, Fran? | 被你抓到我挖土了 弗兰 |
[04:11] | I brought you some water. | 我给你拿了些水 |
[04:12] | – Thank you, darling. – How you feeling? | -谢谢你 亲爱的 -你感觉如何 |
[04:13] | – A little better? – Yeah. | -好点了吗 -嗯 |
[04:17] | Kind of lost track of time out here. | 我忙得都忘记时间了 |
[04:19] | So how did, | 所以… |
[04:21] | Amy’s shower go? | 艾米的新娘送礼会怎么样了 |
[04:22] | Oh, it was a disaster. Hardly anybody showed. | 那就是场灾难 基本没什么人到场 |
[04:25] | – They all have what you have. – Oh, yeah. | -他们都得了和你一样的病 -是吗 |
[04:27] | Can I talk to you about something? | 我能跟你说点事情吗 |
[04:30] | Bless you. | 老天保佑 |
[04:32] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[04:33] | Daddy, you’re burning up. | 爸爸 你身上好烫 |
[04:35] | Yeah, well, maybe, uh… | 是啊 我还是… |
[04:38] | maybe I’ll have a nap, huh? | 我还是去睡一会儿吧 |
[04:39] | – That’s a great idea. – Yeah. | -好主意 -嗯 |
[04:40] | – Come on. – Okay. | -来吧 -好 |
[04:42] | So, uh, you said you wanted to talk to me about something? | 所以 你有什么事要跟我说 |
[04:46] | We can talk about it later. | 咱们可以之后再谈 |
[04:48] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[04:50] | – All right. – What time did you wake up? | -好了 -你几点醒的 |
[04:52] | 6:00, I think? | 大概六点吧 |
[04:54] | How’d you feel then? | 那时候你感觉如何 |
[04:58] | Got you, you peeping pervert! | 抓到你了 你这个变态偷窥狂 |
[05:00] | Let me go! I didn’t do anything! | 放开我 我什么都没做 |
[05:01] | We caught you in broad daylight, Lauder. | 我们可是在光天化日之下抓住你的 劳德 |
[05:03] | Wait. You know this dipshit? | 等等 你认识这混蛋吗 |
[05:04] | This is that psycho school shooter kid I was telling you about. | 他是那个我跟你说过的要当校园枪手的小孩 |
[05:07] | Already has his own manifesto, | 他写了一份宣言 |
[05:08] | and read it in front of the whole class. | 然后在全班面前朗读了 |
[05:09] | I’m a writer. It was fiction. | 我是个作家 那是虚构的 |
[05:11] | Then why’d they suspend you? | 那他们为什么要让你停学 |
[05:17] | You’re dead, you sick fuck! | 你死定了 混蛋 |
[05:19] | Get the little prick! | 抓住那个臭小子 |
[05:21] | Get after him! | 快追上他 |
[05:22] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[05:31] | Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. Jesus. | 天哪 天哪 天哪 天哪 天哪 |
[05:37] | Fucking T-1000. | 你他妈是终结者吗 |
[05:49] | Holy shit! Did you see that? | 妈呀 你看见了吗 |
[05:52] | Is he fucking dead? | 他是不是死了 |
[05:55] | Lauder, are you dead? | 劳德 你还活着吗 |
[05:57] | I mean, look at this sorry sack of shit. Karma’s a bitch. | 看看这自行车 被摔成这惨样 报应啊 |
[06:00] | We don’t even have to kick your ass now. | 我们连揍你的力气都省了 |
[06:03] | I ever catch you back in this neighborhood, | 我要是再在这片居民区看到你 |
[06:05] | I’m gonna shove your whole bike up your ass, you hear me? | 我就把你的破自行车塞进你的屁眼里 听见了吗 |
[06:08] | – I said, do you fucking hear me? – I hear you! | -我问你话呢 听见了吗 -听见了 |
[06:10] | Good. | 那就好 |
[06:12] | Fucking better. | 算你小子识相 |
[06:13] | That’s our mom, you twisted little troll. | 那可是我们的妈妈 你个变态 |
[06:15] | You’re gonna die a virgin, Lauder. | 你到死都会是个处男的 劳德 |
[06:17] | That’s for sure, especially after I post these on Instagram. | 那肯定的 尤其是等我把这些发到网上之后 |
[06:30] | Bad news, Ogunquit. | 有坏消息 奥甘奎特 |
[06:31] | The governor is now considering a ban | 州长正在考虑发布禁令 |
[06:33] | on all public gatherings following the CDC’s announcement | 禁止人员公开聚集 以响应疾控中心宣布的 |
[06:36] | that flu season’s come early this year. | 今年流感季提前到来的消息 |
[06:39] | Well, I don’t know about you folks, | 我不知道你们怎么想的 |
[06:40] | but I’d never let fear of the sniffles keep me from… | 但我可不会因为区区鼻涕就… |
[07:48] | Hey, Mom. | 妈妈 |
[07:50] | How you feeling? | 你感觉如何 |
[07:51] | Oh, horrible. | 糟透了 |
[07:55] | Your father’s on his way home. | 你爸爸也在回来的路上了 |
[07:57] | He’s not feeling well, either. | 他感觉也不太好 |
[08:00] | How do you feel? | 你感觉如何 |
[08:04] | Fine. | 我挺好的 |
[08:06] | Good. | 那就好 |
[08:07] | You can clean up out there. | 你打扫一下屋子吧 |
[08:11] | And don’t make me remind you again about mowing the lawn. | 别忘了修剪草坪 |
[08:18] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[08:22] | What the hell happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[08:24] | I fell off my bike. | 我骑车摔了 |
[08:26] | You’re such a fucking liar. | 你骗谁呢 |
[08:29] | Some fucking bridal shower. | 还说什么新娘送礼会 |
[08:43] | 亲爱的劳德先生 很荣幸有机会拜读您的《灵魂伴侣》 但非常遗憾 这不是我们想要的作品 请不要放弃写作 墓园之舞出版社 | |
[09:12] | Shut the fuck up, Harold! | 给老娘闭嘴 哈罗德 |
[09:18] | Tonight’s show will be focused on the news coming out– | 今晚的节目将聚焦从得州阿内特镇传来的 |
[09:21] | or not coming out of Arnette, Texas. | 或是传不出来的消息 |
[09:24] | The CDC has quarantined the area. | 疾控中心已将该区域隔离 |
[09:27] | Men in U.S. army uniforms are refusing to let anyone in, | 军方禁止任何人员进入 |
[09:31] | including credentialed media. | 持证媒体也不例外 |
[09:34] | Cell phone service inside the perimeter has been apparently jammed, | 区域内的手机通讯线路显然已被关闭 |
[09:38] | as has all phone and Internet service. | 电话和网络服务也一样 |
[09:42] | That’s right, folks. | 就是这样 各位 |
[09:43] | The good people of Arnette… | 阿内特镇的善良人民 |
[09:45] | are completely cut off from the rest of the world. | 已经完全与世隔绝 |
[09:49] | Just let that sink in. | 意会一下吧 |
[10:00] | Thank you, sir. I have got it from here. | 谢了 先生 这里交给我吧 |
[10:04] | You can go. Get a haircut, goddamn hippie. | 你可以走了 去剪个头发吧 嬉皮士 |
[10:10] | Uh, Mr. Redman. May I call you Stu? | 雷德曼先生 可以叫你斯图吗 |
[10:12] | Well, you kept me prisoner here for three days. | 你把我关在这里三天了 |
[10:15] | No lawyer, no phone calls. | 不能叫律师 不能打电话 |
[10:16] | I figure you can call me whatever you want. | 我好像管不了你怎么称呼我吧 |
[10:18] | Okay. I’m Jim. Jim Ellis. | 好 我叫吉姆 吉姆·埃利斯 |
[10:20] | Uh, my understanding is you’ve told the nursing staff | 据我了解 你跟护理人员说 |
[10:23] | that you’re done cooperating with our work here | 如果没人来回答你的问题 |
[10:25] | until they bring in someone who can answer your questions. | 你就不会再配合我们的工作 |
[10:28] | Yeah, I think it’s time someone tells me what the fuck’s going on. | 没错 是时候告诉我这一切到底怎么回事了 |
[10:30] | Okay. What do you want to know? | 好 你想知道什么 |
[10:33] | Well, for starters, how come you’re not wearing one of those masks? | 首先 为什么你没戴面罩 |
[10:35] | I’m, uh, too good-looking. | 不能挡着我的帅脸 |
[10:38] | Sorry. Uh, | 抱歉 |
[10:39] | my psych profile says I use humor to cope with… stress. | 心理档案显示 我会用幽默来应对压力 |
[10:43] | No, the reason I’m not wearing a mask is | 不 我没戴面罩的原因是 |
[10:45] | because it appears that you’re not contagious. | 你似乎不具有传染性 |
[10:49] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[10:49] | Um, turns out that | 事实证明 |
[10:51] | guinea pigs are at least as susceptible as we are. | 豚鼠至少跟人类一样容易被传染 |
[10:53] | They start showing symptoms almost immediately. | 它们几乎马上会出现症状 |
[10:56] | You guys have been breathing the same air. | 你们呼吸着相同的空气 |
[10:57] | It’s been almost 70 hours, | 过了将近70小时 |
[10:59] | and there’s not one sniffle. | 没有出现流涕 |
[11:01] | So it’s a virus, what I got? | 所以是病毒 我得了什么病 |
[11:03] | Actually, as far as we can tell, you haven’t got anything at all. | 其实 据我们所知 你还没感染 |
[11:06] | As to what Mr. Campion had, | 根据坎皮恩先生所表现的症状 |
[11:08] | yeah, it’s a virus, some kind of super flu. | 这是一种病毒 某种超级流感 |
[11:11] | People are calling it Captain Trips. | 人称”崔普斯上尉” |
[11:14] | Campion was the guy in the car, right? | 坎皮恩就是车里的那个人 对吧 |
[11:19] | Come on, let’s get some chips going so I can get some steak. | 大家加点筹码吧 我等着赢钱叫个妞呢 |
[11:21] | – Oh, you ready? – Yeah, I’m ready. Let’s go, boys. I’m in. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 来吧 我跟 |
[11:26] | Hap needs a retirement fund. | 哈普需要一笔退休基金 |
[11:27] | Okay, flip the next card. I want to see what it is. | 快翻下一张 我想看看是什么牌 |
[11:29] | – Get ’em, Hap. – Okay. | -狠赢他们一把 哈普 -没问题 |
[11:31] | See you wanna play with that one, huh? | 想用你那手牌和我玩 是吗 |
[11:32] | -2 -4 – Two. – Four. | |
[11:38] | Turn off your pumps, Hap. | 关掉你的油泵 哈普 |
[11:39] | What? | 什么 |
[11:42] | Fuck, shit. | 妈的 |
[11:44] | Boy must be drunker than a fiddler’s bitch. | 那人肯定喝得烂醉如泥了 |
[11:53] | He was military, huh? | 他是军人 对吧 |
[11:54] | Afraid that’s classified. | 无可奉告 |
[11:57] | So he was military. | 所以他是军人 |
[11:59] | You fucking guys. | 你们这群混蛋 |
[12:01] | You were in, yourself– barely a year, it says here. | 这上面写着 你仅仅当了一年的兵 |
[12:04] | Medically retired following | 右膝半月板所有肌腱 |
[12:07] | a catastrophically ruptured | 发生粉碎性撕裂 |
[12:09] | right knee meniscus, all tendons. Ouch. | 之后就病退了 |
[12:12] | People I came in here with– you want to tell me about them? | 跟我一起被送进来的人 能说说他们的情况吗 |
[12:15] | That’s not a subject that I’m at liberty to discuss. | 我无权和你讨论这个 |
[12:18] | I woke up three days ago | 三天前我醒来时 |
[12:19] | to men wearing MOPP suits holding M4s, | 面前站着的人手持步枪 身穿防化服 |
[12:21] | saying, “Come with us. No need to be alarmed, sir.” | 他说 “请跟我们来 无需恐慌” |
[12:24] | – Look, I… – Want to tell me about that? | -听着 -能和我解释解释吗 |
[12:25] | Hey, I advised against those MOPP suits, | 我建议过不用穿防化服 |
[12:27] | but it was kind of a tough sell with your dog on the porch, | 但门廊上那只狗的惨状 |
[12:30] | kind of shape he was in. | 让我很难说服人啊 |
[12:33] | It was my wife’s dog. | 那是我妻子的狗 |
[12:35] | Your wife– car accident, right? | 你的妻子死于车祸 是吗 |
[12:37] | I-I read about her in your file. | 我在你的档案里看到了她的信息 |
[12:40] | – I’m very sorry for your… – Sorry for my loss? | -节哀顺变 -节哀 |
[12:44] | The people I came in here with, | 跟我一起被送进来的那群人 |
[12:46] | people I worked on rigs with, | 跟我在钻井上一起工作的人们 |
[12:47] | people I’ve known my whole life, | 认识了一辈子的人们 |
[12:49] | my friends, my family– tell me about them. | 我的朋友 家人 把他们的情况告诉我 |
[12:51] | What the fuck did you guys do? | 你们到底干了什么事 |
[12:52] | – Okay. – How many of them had what Campion had? | -好 -他们当中有多少人得了坎皮恩那种病 |
[12:54] | All of them. | 所有人 |
[12:59] | What do you mean, all of ’em? What…? | 什么意思 所有人 |
[13:02] | And how are they? | 他们怎么样了 |
[13:03] | Ralph Hodges’, uh, youngest daughter, the four-year-old. | 拉尔夫·霍奇斯最小的女儿 四岁 |
[13:06] | Eva? | 伊娃 |
[13:08] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[13:09] | She was when I came in here. | 我进来时还活着 |
[13:12] | What do you mean? What’s-what’s that supposed to mean– | 什么意思 你这是什么意思 |
[13:13] | “She’s alive”? | “她还活着” |
[13:15] | Mis-Mister Redman, I am so sorry. | 雷德曼先生 很遗憾 |
[13:17] | This situation– it exists. | 情况就是这样 |
[13:20] | We’re working to contain it, | 我们正在试图控制它 |
[13:21] | and right now that is all that matters. | 当下 这才是最重要的 |
[13:25] | We’ve got the town of Arnette under quarantine. | 整个阿内特镇都被隔离了 |
[13:26] | We’re trying to recreate Campion’s route, | 我们在努力追溯坎皮恩的活动轨迹 |
[13:29] | figure out how many people he may have exposed | 了解他在撞上哈普康的加油站前 |
[13:31] | before he ended up at Mr. Hapscomb’s gas station. | 传染了多少人 |
[13:34] | So, you spoke to him, right? Campion? | 所以你和坎皮恩说过话 是吗 |
[13:38] | Uh, before the ambulance came? | 在救护车到场前 |
[13:46] | I got you. | 有我呢 |
[13:49] | Easy, easy, easy. | 慢点 慢点 慢点 |
[13:50] | Grab his legs. | 抬他的脚 |
[13:54] | You’re gonna be all right. You hear me? | 你不会有事的 听见了吗 |
[13:57] | How’s my… how’s my wife? | 我老婆 我老婆怎么样了 |
[13:58] | How’s Sally? How’s my kid? | 萨丽怎么样了 我的孩子怎么样了 |
[14:02] | Ralph Hodges and you. | 拉尔夫·霍奇斯和你 |
[14:03] | You were the only ones who made physical contact with Campion. | 你们是唯一和坎皮恩有过身体接触的人 |
[14:05] | You’re telling me they’re all dead? | 你是说他们全都死了吗 |
[14:08] | I am. | 是的 |
[14:11] | What about Campion’s family? | 坎皮恩的家人呢 |
[14:13] | – Anyone touch them? – Just hang in there, all right? | -有人接触过她们吗 -坚持住 好吗 |
[14:17] | Car just smashed into our pumps. | 车突然撞了进来 |
[14:20] | Clock was red. | 信号是红色的 |
[14:22] | The clock? | 信号 |
[14:25] | Red clock means lockdown. | 红色信号意味着封锁 |
[14:27] | Whole place is supposed to seal. | 整个区域都要被封锁 |
[14:30] | Hap?! How are we doing on that ambulance? | 哈普 救护车什么时候到 |
[14:32] | Ten minutes out. | 十分钟后 |
[14:35] | I thought if I just… | 我以为 |
[14:36] | I thought if I moved fast enough… | 我以为如果我能早点离开 |
[14:38] | Campion came from California, right? | 坎皮恩来自加州 对吗 |
[14:40] | Some bioweapons facility out in the middle of the desert? | 荒漠之中的某座生化武器研究所 |
[14:43] | You know I can’t say. | 你知道我不能说的 |
[14:44] | My point is, he traveled 1,700 miles before he hit Arnette? | 我是指 他一路开了1700英里来到阿内特镇吗 |
[14:48] | How many stops is that? | 中间停了多少次车 |
[14:50] | Got to gas up, pee, eat. | 得加油 小便 吃东西 |
[14:53] | You think you can find every person he crossed paths with? | 你觉得你能找到跟他有过接触的所有人吗 |
[14:56] | Well, as far as we can tell, | 在我们看来 |
[14:57] | everyone who comes in contact with this thing becomes infected. | 每个接触过的人都感染了 |
[15:00] | Everyone but you, and we need to find out why. | 除了你 我们需要找出原因 |
[15:03] | We need to take as much blood from you as you can tolerate. | 我们得在你能承受的情况下尽可能多地采血 |
[15:06] | Couple of vials every couple hours. | 每几个小时采几管 |
[15:07] | Run it through every test we can think of. | 用我们能想到的每个方法检测它 |
[15:09] | Run the rest of you through every scan we have. | 用我们所有的扫描仪扫描你 |
[15:12] | Hope that one of these tracks helps us identify | 希望其中有一种方法能帮助我们识别出 |
[15:15] | what’s protecting you from this infection. | 是什么保护你不受感染 |
[15:17] | Come up with some way to protect the rest of us. | 想出办法保护剩下的人 |
[15:20] | Keep any more four-year-olds from ending up like Eva Hodges. | 不要再让任何四岁小孩下场跟伊娃·霍奇斯一样 |
[15:27] | Hey, your wife was a nurse, right? | 你妻子是护士 对吗 |
[15:30] | What do you think she’d tell you to do? | 你觉得她会让你怎么做 |
[15:33] | All right. | 好 |
[15:34] | All right? | 好 |
[15:36] | Do what you got to do. | 做你必须做的吧 |
[15:42] | Hey, we’re back on. Bring in the tech. | 好了 叫技术人员进来 |
[15:44] | Prep contrast fluid for an MRI. | 准备核磁共振的造影剂 |
[15:55] | Excuse me. Allergies. | 抱歉 过敏 |
[16:05] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:08] | Can anybody hear me? | 有人能听到我吗 |
[16:19] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:41] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:43] | Anyone alive out there? | 有活人吗 |
[16:47] | This is Harold Lauder. I live on Ocean Street. | 我是哈罗德·劳德 我住大洋街 |
[16:51] | Hello? | 喂 |
[16:54] | Anyone? | 有人吗 |
[16:56] | I’m here, Harold. | 我在这儿 哈罗德 |
[17:02] | – I’m here, Harold. – Frannie? | -我在这儿 哈罗德 -弗兰妮 |
[17:08] | Holy shit, it’s good to see you. | 我去 见到你真好 |
[17:11] | Um, obviously, I wish the circumstances were better. | 显然 我希望我们见面的状况能再好点 |
[17:18] | Can I come in? | 我能进来吗 |
[17:24] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[17:26] | What happened to you? | 你怎么了 |
[17:27] | – You’re all banged up. – Fell off my bike. | -你有好多伤 -从自行车上摔下去了 |
[17:32] | Is that… | 那是 |
[17:33] | I’m burying my dad. | 我在埋我爸爸 |
[17:37] | I guess you’ve had some experience with loss. | 看样子你对失去亲人有些经验 |
[17:40] | Your brother and all. | 你兄弟他们 |
[17:48] | Well, what about your family? A-Amy? | 你家人呢 艾米呢 |
[17:51] | Managed to get them to the funeral home | 我在殡仪馆关门前 |
[17:52] | before it closed its doors, and there they sit. | 把他们送了过去 他们躺在那 |
[17:58] | Doubt they’ll ever be buried. | 多半不会被埋葬 |
[18:00] | No, someone will come back and bury them | 不 等这种疾病消退后 |
[18:02] | when this disease has burned itself out. | 有人会回来埋掉他们 |
[18:06] | Who? | 谁 |
[18:08] | I don’t know, someone in authority. | 不知道 当局的人 |
[18:10] | Frannie. | 弗兰妮 |
[18:11] | Five will get you ten, it was the people in authority who did this. | 这大概率就是当局的人干的 |
[18:15] | Some government scientist said, | 某个政府科学家说 |
[18:17] | “Look what I made. | “看看我造出了什么 |
[18:19] | Kills almost everybody. Isn’t it great?” | 几乎能杀死每个人 是不是很棒” |
[18:24] | Probably got a medal and a raise. | 可能还得到了奖章和加薪 |
[18:26] | And then somebody spilled it. | 然后有人曝光 |
[18:27] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[18:29] | What planet have you been living on? | 你活在什么星球啊 |
[18:31] | It was all over the Internet before they shut it down. | 在他们关闭一切前网上就传开了 |
[18:33] | I’ve been kind of busy. | 我一直很忙 |
[18:39] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:42] | Let me help you. | 我来帮你 |
[18:43] | No, I got it. | 不用 我能行 |
[18:45] | Look at your hands. | 看看你的手 |
[18:48] | – You can’t do this… – Go home, Harold! | -你做不到 -回家吧 哈罗德 |
[18:50] | I’m not your fucking babysitter anymore! | 我不再是你的保姆了 |
[18:57] | No one’s coming, Fran. | 没人会来 弗兰 |
[19:08] | Fuck. | 操 |
[20:00] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[21:57] | My fellow Americans, | 我的美国同胞 |
[22:00] | we cannot afford to jump at shadows like children in the dark, | 我们不能像黑暗中的小孩一样害怕 |
[22:05] | but neither can we afford to take this serious outbreak lightly. | 但我们也不能草率对待这次严重的疫情 |
[22:10] | There is no truth to the rumor | 有关这个流感病毒 |
[22:13] | that this strain of influenza is universally fatal. | 普遍致命的传言没有任何根据 |
[22:17] | Furthermore, there is absolutely no truth to the vicious rumors | 此外 通过社交媒体开始传播的 |
[22:21] | started and spread via social media | 声称是政府制造疫情的恶意谣言 |
[22:24] | that it was engineered by this government. | 绝对是不真实的 |
[22:27] | Let me be clear. | 让我说清楚 |
[22:29] | We have never… | 我们从没 |
[22:33] | never engaged in the clandestine manufactue of substances | 从没秘密制造《日内瓦公约》 |
[22:38] | outlawed by the Geneva Conventions | 或《生物武器公约》 |
[22:41] | or the Biological Weapons Convention. | 所禁止的物质 |
[22:44] | My fellow Americans, | 我的美国同胞 |
[22:46] | I ask you to do your part… by re– | 我请求你们尽自己的一份力 通过 |
[22:49] | by re… | 通过 |
[22:54] | by remaining calm and following the instructios | 通过保持镇静 听从 |
[22:58] | of your emergency response personnel. | 应急人员的指示 |
[23:01] | To maintain order | 为了维持秩序 |
[23:03] | and alleviate mass hysteria, I have author… | 和缓和群体恐慌 我授… |
[24:10] | Hello, Frannie. | 你好 弗兰妮 |
[24:12] | My name is Abagail Freemantle. | 我叫艾比盖尔·弗里曼特 |
[24:17] | You come see me at Hemingford Home, Colorado. | 你来科罗拉多州的赫明福德霍姆来见我 |
[24:22] | Can you remember that for me? | 你能为我记住这个吗 |
[25:08] | Oh, good. You’re awake. | 很好 你醒了 |
[25:10] | – Am now. – Uh, we’re moving you. | -现在是醒了 -我们要转移你 |
[25:12] | There’s a car waiting for you downstairs. | 楼下有车在等你 |
[25:14] | Moving me? Where to? | 转移我 去哪 |
[25:15] | Stovington, Vermont. | 佛蒙特州 斯托维顿 |
[25:16] | A secure CDC facility there. | 那里有个安全的疾控中心 |
[25:18] | It’s where this whole effort is being coordinated. | 这边的事都是那边安排的 |
[25:19] | Why are we leaving in the middle of the night? | 我们为什么要半夜走 |
[25:21] | Stu, please, I could go to prison already for what I’ve t… | 斯图 拜托 我说的话可能已经害我要去坐牢了 |
[25:24] | You-you know what? No. Fuck it. | 算了 不管了 |
[25:26] | Place is compromised. | 这里有危险了 |
[25:27] | Nurse’s kid tested positive about a half hour ago. | 一个护士的孩子在大约半小时前检测出阳性 |
[25:29] | You’re telling me the Arnette quarantine | 你是说阿内特隔离范围 |
[25:31] | extends all the way out here? | 一直延伸到这里吗 |
[25:32] | The nurse’s kid testing positive | 护士孩子检测出阳性 |
[25:34] | means we get our very own exclusion zone. | 意味着我们会有自己的专属隔离区 |
[25:36] | We’re the last living souls in or out. | 我们是进出的最后活人 |
[25:37] | – For how long? – Long as it takes. | -要持续多久 -需要多久就多久 |
[25:40] | CDC’s still based in Atlanta, right? | 疾控中心基地还在亚特兰大吧 |
[25:42] | Yeah, last I checked. | 据我所知是的 |
[25:43] | Why the hell aren’t we going there? | 那我们为什么不去那 |
[25:45] | Trust me, you should be happy | 相信我 你应该感到高兴 |
[25:46] | we’re not telling you more than we are. | 我们没有告诉你更多的信息 |
[25:48] | Dr. Cobb here is gonna be joining our team. | 科布医生会加入我们的团队 |
[25:51] | All right. | 好 |
[25:52] | That’s funny, I wouldn’t have taken you for a doctor. | 有意思 你看着不像医生 |
[25:53] | Yeah. I get that a lot. | 嗯 经常有人这么说 |
[25:58] | He seems fun. | 他似乎很有意思 |
[26:02] | Come on, let’s go. | 快走 |
[26:13] | Redman. | 雷德曼 |
[26:18] | You know, if I didn’t know any better, | 要不是我了解的话 |
[26:19] | I’d say this is one of those blackout hoods | 我会说这是他们给关塔那摩囚犯 |
[26:21] | they put on Gitmo prisoners. | 戴的遮光头套 |
[26:22] | You know, keep ’em disoriented. | 让他们分不清方向 |
[26:24] | We’re headed to a classified facility. | 我们要去一个机密机构 |
[26:26] | You expect me to wear this thing the whole time we’re there? | 你要我在那边也一直戴着吗 |
[26:28] | Just on the way. Can take it off once we’re inside. | 路上戴就行 进去之后就能摘下来 |
[26:31] | And how long’s the trip? | 要开多久 |
[26:35] | You know, it seems to me, Mr. Redman, | 我觉得 雷德曼先生 |
[26:36] | you might be under the misimpression | 你可能误会了 |
[26:38] | that our only option as far as securing your cooperation | 你以为我们确保你合作的唯一办法 |
[26:41] | is to fucking ask for it. | 就是他妈的求你 |
[26:42] | Now, it’s gonna be a lot easier on everybody | 现在 只要你让我们各司其职 |
[26:44] | if you just let us do our jobs. | 对大家都容易 |
[26:46] | And what is that, exactly? Your job? | 那你的职务到底是什么 |
[26:48] | Well, my job, Mr. Redman, is to keep you safe. | 雷德曼先生 我的职务就是确保你的安全 |
[26:50] | And to keep you cooperating. | 并且让你合作 |
[26:52] | Now, it’s totally up to you how comfortable you want to be | 只要同时达到这两个目标 |
[26:54] | while both of those things happen. | 你想要多舒服完全取决于你自己 |
[26:57] | Now, you ready to cut the shit? | 现在 你能别废话了吗 |
[26:59] | – Yeah, just about. – Good. | -这就闭嘴 -好 |
[27:02] | Then put the fucking hood on. | 那就他妈的把面罩戴上 |
[27:07] | Major roads blocked by armored vehicles. | 装甲车阻塞了主要道路 |
[27:09] | Hospitals overflowing. | 医院挤满了人 |
[27:11] | Our Internet shut down. | 互联网关闭了 |
[27:15] | It certainly does look like the end. | 确实像是末日了 |
[27:17] | Humanity blinking out with a whimper. | 人类在一声呜咽中消逝 |
[27:21] | Well, folks, not me. | 各位 但我不会 |
[27:24] | The method of my demise… | 我的死亡方式 |
[27:26] | will not be Captain Trips. | 不会是崔普斯上尉病毒 |
[27:29] | So this will be me signing off. | 我将就此离开 |
[27:47] | Frannie, | 弗兰妮 |
[27:50] | I know you’re in pain. | 我知道你很痛苦 |
[27:53] | We both are. | 我们都一样 |
[27:57] | Frannie, I want you to come with me. | 弗兰妮 我想让你跟我走 |
[28:01] | We’re the last living souls left in Ogunquit. | 我们是奥甘奎特最后活着的人了 |
[28:05] | We can’t stay here. | 我们不能待在这 |
[28:08] | It’s a coffin. | 这就是个棺材 |
[28:10] | Fran… I have a plan. | 弗兰 我有个计划 |
[28:14] | Fuck, that rhymes. | 操 还押韵了 |
[28:19] | Fran, tell me why, | 弗兰 告诉我为什么 |
[28:21] | out of the entire town of Ogunquit… | 整个奥甘奎特小镇 |
[28:26] | we’re the only ones spared. | 只有我们没死 |
[28:29] | Tell me why, out of the entire town of Ogunquit, | 告诉我为什么 整个奥甘奎特小镇 |
[28:33] | we’re the only ones spared. | 只有我们没死 |
[28:36] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[28:43] | What I heard, this is supposed to be the vice president’s room. | 我听说这里应该是副总统的房间 |
[28:46] | It’s a real step up from the last place, though, huh? | 比上一个地方高级了不少 对吧 |
[28:48] | Oh, yeah. Yeah, I’d love to retire here. | 当然 我都想在这退休了 |
[28:51] | How deep are we? | 我们有多深 |
[28:52] | Oh, pretty fucking deep. This place is a fortress. | 很深 这地方就是个地堡 |
[28:54] | I’ve never seen anything like it. | 我从来没见过这样的地方 |
[28:56] | It’s all controlled from a central hub. | 这里的一切都由中央枢纽控制 |
[28:58] | Even the elevators. | 甚至连电梯都是 |
[29:00] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[29:01] | By who? Who’s the CO? | 谁控制 谁是指挥官 |
[29:03] | Army general, four-star. | 陆军四星上将 |
[29:04] | Guy named Starkey, apparently. | 一个叫斯塔基的家伙 |
[29:06] | I haven’t actually seen him. | 我其实也没见过他 |
[29:09] | Wow. Four-star. Fuck. | 四星上将 操 |
[29:13] | And how’s our good friend Cobb doing? | 我们的好朋友科布怎么样了 |
[29:15] | He’s always around. | 他就在附近 |
[29:16] | You should not antagonize… He’s dangerous. | 你不应该跟他对着干 他很危险 |
[29:18] | Yeah, no shit. | 废话 |
[29:20] | I think we could take him, though. | 但我觉得我们能搞定他 |
[29:22] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[29:25] | Yeah, I could. | 我能 |
[29:29] | Yeah, I’m stuck down here, the same as you. | 我也跟你一样被困在下面了 |
[29:31] | It’s better than up there, though. Trust me. | 但总比在上面好 相信我 |
[29:33] | Really? That bad, huh? | 真的吗 有那么糟糕吗 |
[29:34] | Yeah, I got to get on the phone | 我五分钟之后 |
[29:36] | with the World Health Organization in five minutes | 要跟世界卫生组织通话 |
[29:38] | to get estimates that would make the Spanish flu | 去确定一下能让西班牙流感看起来 |
[29:41] | look like a sham. | 像假流感的统计数字 |
[29:43] | I’ll come back and check on you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快回来看你的 |
[29:45] | All right, you know where to find me. | 好 你知道去哪找我 |
[30:40] | Frannie? | 弗兰妮 |
[30:49] | Frannie? | 弗兰妮 |
[31:01] | Fran. | 弗兰 |
[31:14] | Fran? | 弗兰 |
[31:19] | Fran? | 弗兰 |
[31:23] | Fran, I’m worried about you. | 弗兰 我很担心你 |
[31:24] | I’m coming in. | 我要进来了 |
[31:30] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[31:39] | I was in the corn, Harold. | 我去了玉米地 哈罗德 |
[31:42] | I’m not gonna let you die, Frannie. | 我不会让你死的 弗兰妮 |
[31:57] | It’s okay. | 没事了 |
[32:14] | How you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[32:24] | How did you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[32:28] | Were you spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[32:31] | No, of course not. I-I… | 当然没有 我… |
[32:34] | I came here… | 我来这里 |
[32:36] | came here… | 来这里 |
[32:39] | to show you my plan. | 是给你看我的计划 |
[32:41] | See do you want to come with. | 看你想不想一起来 |
[32:44] | And-and just in the nick of time, I might add. | 我补充一句 来的正是时候 |
[32:46] | I wish you hadn’t, Harold. | 我希望你没来 哈罗德 |
[32:48] | I don’t want to be here anymore. | 我不想再在这里待下去了 |
[32:50] | Well, neither did I. | 我也不想 |
[32:53] | Think of it like I’m returning the favor. | 你就当我还你的人情吧 |
[32:57] | What favor? | 什么人情 |
[32:59] | Remember that nail you stuck in my wall, | 还记得你钉在我墙上的钉子吗 |
[33:00] | like, five years ago? | 大概五年之前 |
[33:05] | How do you not remember? | 你怎么会不记得 |
[33:06] | That was like the biggest moment of my childhood. | 那应该是我童年最重要的时刻了 |
[33:08] | Harold, I don’t remember. | 哈罗德 我不记得了 |
[33:11] | I was Amy’s friend, | 我是艾米的朋友 |
[33:12] | and you were her weird little brother. | 而你是她奇怪的小弟弟 |
[33:13] | I’d just gotten my first rejection letter. | 我刚收到了我的第一封拒绝信 |
[33:16] | You came over to babysit. | 你过来照看我 |
[33:17] | – You wouldn’t even come out of your room. – See? | -你都不肯出房间 -瞧 |
[33:22] | You do remember. | 你还记得 |
[33:27] | Yeah. | 对 |
[33:28] | I nailed the letter to your wall, | 我把信钉在你的墙上 |
[33:30] | and I told you to never give up. | 然后我告诉你永远不要放弃 |
[33:33] | To this day, i’ve put every one on that nail. | 直到今天 我把每封信都挂在那 |
[33:40] | And I haven’t given up. | 而我还没有放弃 |
[33:44] | Frannie, we’re the only ones left alive in this whole town. | 弗兰妮 我们是整个镇上唯二还活着的人 |
[33:47] | And, assuming there’s nothing special about this place, which… | 假设这里没什么特别的话 |
[33:51] | I think we both know is a pretty safe assumption, | 我想我们都清楚这个假设很保守 |
[33:54] | that means the fatality rate for this virus is well over 99%. | 这说明这个病毒的死亡率已经远超99% |
[33:59] | Means we can’t afford to lose a single person. | 这意味着我们不能再失去任何一个人 |
[34:03] | – It means… – We’re the future. | -意味着… -我们就是未来 |
[34:08] | Yes. | 对 |
[34:10] | Us. | 我们 |
[34:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[34:22] | Let’s hear your plan. | 听听你的计划 |
[34:30] | Atlanta. | 亚特兰大 |
[34:31] | The CDC. | 疾控中心 |
[34:34] | If there are still people there working on the flu, | 如果那里还有人正在研究流感 |
[34:36] | maybe we can help them. | 也许我们可以帮助他们 |
[34:37] | How? Like… | 怎么帮 |
[34:40] | – let them run tests on us? – Exactly. | -让他们对我们进行测试吗 -没错 |
[34:42] | They must be looking for people who are immune. | 他们肯定在找免疫的人 |
[34:45] | That’s actually… | 这其实… |
[34:47] | That’s a really smart idea. | 这主意还真不错 |
[34:50] | I’m not a little kid anymore, Frannie. | 我不再是小孩了 弗兰妮 |
[36:25] | No. | 不 |
[36:27] | Uh, pretty much sums it up. | 你总结得还挺到位 |
[36:30] | See, the first rule of epidemiology is, | 这就是传染病的第一原则 |
[36:32] | you don’t end up on the wrong end of the stethoscope. | 你只会以患者的身份死去 |
[36:39] | Goddamn it. | 该死 |
[36:41] | The bright side is, it looks like you won’t have Dr. Cobb | 好处是 看来你不再需要 |
[36:44] | to worry about anymore. | 担心科布医生了 |
[36:45] | Cobb has it, too? | 科布也染上了吗 |
[36:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:50] | Pretty much everyone has it. | 几乎所有人都染上了 |
[36:52] | There’s reports of immunes like you out there, | 外界也有报道你这种免疫人群 |
[36:54] | but there’s nothing confirmed. | 但目前还未得到证实 |
[36:57] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[36:59] | Can you imagine that | 你能想象吗 |
[37:01] | just, like, a month ago, | 就在一个月前 |
[37:02] | we were all worried about Ebola. | 我们都还在担心埃博拉病毒 |
[37:17] | What can I do for you, huh? | 我能为你做些什么 |
[37:25] | Jesus. What happens now? | 天哪 现在该怎么办 |
[37:27] | Now, uh, it’s game over. | 现在 游戏要结束了 |
[37:31] | I was gonna use this. You know, just… | 我本来打算用这玩意自尽 |
[37:34] | Painful, all right, but, | 虽然会很痛苦 不过 |
[37:35] | you know, seems smarter than choking to death on my own snot. | 总比被自己的鼻涕呛死要明智 |
[37:38] | And then I had a similar attractive idea. | 然后 我又有了一个类似的想法 |
[37:41] | I was gonna, uh, raid the pharmacy down the hall | 我本来打算 突袭大厅另一头的药房 |
[37:45] | to see if I can’t shuffle off this mortal coil | 看看能不能让自己 |
[37:47] | with a little bit of style. | 更有风格地离开这个尘世 |
[37:48] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:50] | Forgive me, what are they gonna… | 请原谅我这么问 他们打算 |
[37:51] | what are they gonna do with me? | 他们打算对我做什么 |
[37:52] | Unknown. | 不知道 |
[37:54] | Well, no one has heard or seen of General Starkey in 19 hours. | 过去十九小时里 没人有斯塔基将军的消息 |
[37:59] | He sealed off the command center | 他把指挥中心封锁了 |
[38:00] | and shut down all movement between floors. | 并且禁止了楼层间的人员流动 |
[38:04] | Sometimes he opens the door for me. | 有时他会给我开门 |
[38:05] | Sometimes he doesn’t. | 有时候不会 |
[38:06] | He’s un-fucking-predictable, that one. | 他这个人很难预料 |
[38:10] | How many floors? | 一共有多少层 |
[38:12] | There’s one way to find out. | 只有一个办法能弄清楚了 |
[38:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:17] | Come on, Doc. You got to tell me how to get the fuck out of here. | 快 医生 你得告诉我怎么离开这里 |
[38:21] | I wish I could offer you something better. | 我也希望自己能给你更好的 |
[38:39] | God. | 天哪 |
[38:41] | I really thought– | 我真的以为 |
[38:42] | I thought I was gonna be the one that was gonna stop this thing. | 我以为我能够阻止这场瘟疫 |
[38:44] | You know? The most important vaccine in the history of man. | 研制出人类历史上最重要的疫苗 |
[38:48] | And get the magazine covers and the Nobel… | 然后上杂志封面 得诺贝… |
[38:52] | …Prize. | …尔奖 |
[38:58] | How you doing, Doc? | 你还好吗 医生 |
[39:00] | I wondered where you got to. | 我还想你去哪儿了 |
[39:02] | I thought maybe you opted for the, uh… | 我还以为你可能选择了 |
[39:04] | the early checkout, you know? Beat the traffic. | 提前离开 避免交通堵塞 |
[39:08] | So, what’s this? | 这算怎么回事 |
[39:09] | A tearful goodbye, huh? | 含泪告别吗 |
[39:18] | Now let’s take a walk. | 我们出去走走 |
[39:21] | What are you doing here, Cobb? | 你来这里干什么 科布 |
[39:22] | Get… the fuck out. | 滚出去 |
[39:25] | I’m not gonna tell you again. | 我不会再说第二遍了 |
[39:26] | Come on, Cobb. | 别这样 科布 |
[39:48] | Right this way, soldier. | 这边走 士兵 |
[40:09] | Follow the lights, Mr. Redman. | 跟着光走 雷德曼先生 |
[40:29] | Climb aboard. | 上电梯 |
[40:32] | Leave the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[41:27] | Looks like we’re the last men standing here. | 看来我们是这里最后活着的人了 |
[41:38] | Tell you the truth, | 和你说实话 |
[41:38] | I’m halfway surprised you didn’t blast me | 你没有一进门就冲我开枪 |
[41:40] | when I came through the door. | 还真让我吃了一惊 |
[41:44] | Finish what your man couldn’t. | 完成你的下级没办成的事 |
[41:46] | Sergeant Cobb was not… | 科布中士 |
[41:48] | one of mine. | 不是我的下级 |
[41:52] | You’re a fucking four-star. | 你是四星上将 |
[41:55] | Whose command was he under? | 那他是谁的下级 |
[41:57] | Would you believe I don’t know? | 我说不知道 你会信吗 |
[42:02] | No. | 我不信 |
[42:07] | Well, that’s fair. I guess, in your position, | 这很合理 我想 如果我是你 |
[42:08] | I wouldn’t either. | 我也不会信 |
[42:13] | So, are you telling me that Cobb’s orders came from outside? | 你的意思是 科布收到了外界命令吗 |
[42:16] | Our last contact with the outside was two days ago. | 最后一次和外界联系是在两天前 |
[42:19] | Somebody cut your comm lines. | 有人把通讯线路切断了 |
[42:20] | This place was built to withstand a 50-megaton blast. | 这个地方可以承受五千万吨级的爆炸 |
[42:25] | Our comms are fine. | 我们的通讯线路完好 |
[42:28] | Two days ago was just… | 只不过 最后一次有人回应 |
[42:30] | the last time we heard anybody talk back. | 已经是两天之前的事了 |
[42:34] | My guess, Cobb was following a checklist. | 我猜 科布只是在按计划表行事 |
[42:37] | Contingencies. | 突发情况 |
[42:38] | If “X,” Then “Y.” | 如果发生某事 就采取某种措施 |
[42:40] | You’re telling me he was ready to kill me to keep a secret? | 你是说 他已经准备好把我灭口来保守机密吗 |
[42:43] | There… | 现在 |
[42:45] | There ain’t no one left for me to tell. | 就算我想说 也没有人能听到了 |
[42:47] | Men like Cobb… | 像科布这种人 |
[42:50] | don’t stop following orders | 不会因为命令已经失去意义 |
[42:52] | just because the orders stop making sense. | 而停止执行命令 |
[42:58] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[43:00] | I have no orders regarding you, Mr. Redman. | 我没有针对你的命令 雷德曼先生 |
[43:03] | All right. So… | 那好吧 |
[43:06] | Free to go, then? | 我可以走了吗 |
[43:09] | My daughter gave me this book | 我女儿给了我这本书 |
[43:12] | years ago for my birthday. | 多年前的生日礼物 |
[43:15] | I put it on a shelf and… | 我一直放在书架上 |
[43:18] | never even opened it. | 从没有翻开看过 |
[43:21] | Until four days ago, when… | 直到四天前 |
[43:24] | I learned that… | 我得知 |
[43:26] | she was dead. | 她已经去世了 |
[43:32] | Now I can’t put it down. | 现在 我放不下这本书 |
[43:35] | Poetry. | 诗歌 |
[43:38] | And I do believe Mr. Yeats was onto something | 我也相信叶芝先生 |
[43:41] | about how it looks when the shit hits the fan. | 对灾难发生时的场景也有自己的见解 |
[43:48] | I was proud of our soldiers. | 我为士兵们感到自豪 |
[43:53] | All the units maintained discipline much longer than the… | 所有单位维持纪律的时间 |
[43:57] | predictive models told us we could expect. | 比预测模型显示的时间要长得多 |
[44:03] | The predictive models? | 预测模型 |
[44:07] | Jesus Christ. | 天哪 |
[44:08] | You fucking… | 你们 |
[44:13] | gamed the apocalypse? | 还模拟了末日 |
[44:14] | Of course. | 当然 |
[44:16] | “In the event of a global-level extinction event, | “在全球灭绝级别的灾难面前 |
[44:19] | Every effort will be made | 一切力量都将用于 |
[44:20] | to maintain continuity of national government.” | 延续灾后政府的建立” |
[44:25] | And if you think | 如果你认为 |
[44:25] | that everybody else were not planning along the same lines, | 其他所有人都没有相同的规划 |
[44:29] | you are very much mistaken. | 你就大错特错了 |
[44:34] | Okay, after we’re finished here, | 好吧 等我们谈完以后 |
[44:38] | that key card gets you out that exit door. | 这个钥匙卡能让你前往安全出口门 |
[44:43] | Take the emergency stairs | 走逃生楼梯 |
[44:45] | up to the surface level. | 到达地表层 |
[44:50] | If anyone asks, if there’s anyone left to ask… | 如果有人问起 如果还有人问的话 |
[44:56] | please tell them I stood my post… | 请告诉他们 我坚守了我的岗位 |
[44:59] | to the end. | 直到最后一刻 |
[45:03] | I will. | 我会的 |
[45:05] | Thank you, General. | 谢谢你 将军 |
[45:07] | If you’ll indulge me? | 请允许我读一读 |
[45:11] | “Turning and turning in the widening gyre, | “回旋复回旋 于愈益扩大的旋涡 |
[45:15] | The falcon cannot hear the falconer. | 猎鹰听不见放鹰的人 |
[45:18] | Things fall apart. | 一切都崩落 |
[45:20] | Mere anarchy is loosed | 只剩下混乱 |
[45:22] | Upon the world. | 漫溢世间 |
[45:24] | The blood-dimmed tide is loosed, | 血色迷糊的潮流奔腾汹涌 |
[45:27] | And everywhere the ceremony of innocence is drowned. | 到处把纯真的礼仪淹没其中 |
[45:32] | The best lack all convictio, while the worst | 善良的人们信心尽失 而恶人们 |
[45:36] | Are full of passionate intensity. | 则充满了炽烈的狂热 |
[45:39] | Surely some revelation is at hand. | 无疑神的启示就要显灵 |
[45:41] | Surely the Second Coming is at hand. | 无疑基督就将重临 |
[45:46] | Somewhere in sands of the desert | 荒漠中 |
[45:49] | A shape with lion body and the head of a man, | 人首狮身的形体 |
[45:53] | A gaze blank | 如太阳般 |
[45:54] | And pitiless as the sun | 漠然而无情地相觑 |
[45:57] | Is moving its slow thighs. | 慢慢挪动腿 |
[46:00] | And what rough beast, | 何种狂兽 |
[46:02] | Its hour come round at last, | 终于等到了时辰 |
[46:05] | slouches towards Bethlehem to be born?” | 懒洋洋地倒向圣地来投生” |
[46:25] | Good luck to you, Mr. Redman. | 祝你好运 雷德曼先生 |
[46:28] | Thank you, General. | 谢谢你 将军 |
[47:03] | 去佐治亚州亚特兰大的疾控中心 9月14日 离开奥甘奎特 哈罗德·埃莫里·劳德 弗朗西斯·古德史密斯 | |
[47:14] | I didn’t know your middle name. | 我不知道你的中间名 |
[48:08] | Yo, another one. | 又来一辆 |
[48:30] | It’s said that the two great human sins are pride and hate. | 据说人类最深重的两种罪是傲慢和憎恨 |
[48:35] | Are they? | 是吗 |
[48:38] | I choose to think of them as the two great virtues. | 我倒认为这是两种最伟大的美德 |
[48:43] | To give away pride and hate is to say | 表现出傲慢和憎恨就说明 |
[48:46] | you will change for the good of the world. | 你愿意为了这个世界变好而改变 |
[48:49] | To embrace them, to vent them | 接受并疏导这两种情绪 |
[48:53] | is more noble. | 更为高尚 |
[48:55] | The world must change | 这个世界必须 |
[48:57] | for the good of you. | 为了你们而改变 |
[49:01] | I am on a great adventure. | 我正在进行一场伟大的冒险 |
[49:07] | That’s it! | 继续 |
[49:09] | Straight back. Straight back. | 往后 往后 |
[49:23] | You just saved my fucking life, man. | 你刚刚救了我的命 伙计 |
[49:30] | I owe you so many beers. | 我欠你好多啤酒 |
[49:35] | There was a time– an hour, maybe just an instant– | 曾经…有那么一小时 也许只是一瞬间 |
[49:39] | when he contemplated jettisoning the hate. | 他抚平了那喷涌的愤怒 |
[49:45] | In that hour or instant, | 在那个小时 或那个瞬间 |
[49:47] | he was aware that he could simply accept what was. | 他发现自己其实能够简单地接受这一切 |
[49:52] | Good eye today, Hawk. | 今天眼力不错 哈克 |
[49:53] | And that knowledge exhilaratd and terrified him. | 他意识到这一点后既兴奋又害怕 |
[50:02] | For that space of time, | 在那一瞬间 |
[50:04] | he knew he could become a new Harold Lauder. | 他知道他可以成为另一个哈罗德·劳德 |
[50:16] | Pretty fucking great, right? | 很不错吧 |
[50:18] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[50:18] | There’s your screen. | 屏幕在这里 |
[50:20] | The projectionist throws from there. | 投影放在那里 |
[50:23] | That’s about 150 feet… | 大概有150英尺… |
[50:25] | He could let go of all the old grudges, hurts, unpaid debts… | 他可以放下过去的怨恨 伤害和欠债… |
[50:29] | We have a ticket booth and… | 我们可以有观众席… |
[50:31] | worthless as the paper money choking the cash registers | 那些像是新美国收银机里塞满的那些 |
[50:34] | of this new America. | 一文不值的纸币 |
[50:36] | I always saw a partner in this. | 我总是觉得会有人和我一起 |
[50:45] | But to seize it would have been to murder himself. | 但是沉溺于此对他而言无疑是自取灭亡 |
[50:49] | The ghosts of every humiliation he had ever suffered | 他曾经遭受过的所有屈辱 |
[50:52] | cried out against it. | 都在喊他回头 |
[50:55] | His murdered dreams and ambitions came back to eldritch life | 他那被抹杀的梦想和野心重新睁开双眼 |
[51:00] | and asked if he could forget them so easily. | 拷问他是否能如此轻易地忘记它们 |
[51:55] | In Boulder, he could only ever be Harold Lauder. | 在博尔德 他只能是哈罗德·劳德 |
[52:01] | Out west… | 而去西边… |
[52:04] | he could be a prince. | 他能成为王子 |
[52:55] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[52:57] | Have a good day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[53:00] | – Oh, hey, Harold. – Hey, guys. | -你好 哈罗德 -你们好 |
[53:02] | Oh, look at you. | 看看你啊 |
[53:03] | – Yeah. – Getting bigger every day. | -是啊 -肚子每天都在变大 |
[53:04] | – Yeah. Okay. – Is it kicking yet? | -是啊 -孩子开始踢你了吗 |
[53:06] | – Sometimes. – No, that’s just breakfast. | -有时候吧 -不 那只是早饭 |
[53:09] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[53:10] | – You off to work? – Yes, sir. | -你要去工作了吗 -是的 先生 |
[53:12] | Another day on the body crew. | 又是在尸体清理小组的一天 |
[53:13] | Yeah, I can’t tell you how much | 我们都很感激 |
[53:14] | we appreciate what y’all are doing out there. | 你们在那里所做的一切 |
[53:16] | Out on the front lines. | 你们在前线 |
[53:17] | – Ah, well… – Yeah. | -其实… -是的 |
[53:18] | We’re all in this together. | 我们都是命运共同体 |
[53:19] | Yes, we are. | 是啊 |
[53:23] | You should come over for dinner sometime. | 你应该什么时候来一起吃个晚饭 |
[53:25] | We can, you know, heat you up some canned beans or something. | 我们可以给你加热点豆子罐头什么的… |
[53:27] | Yeah, sure. | 没问题 |
[53:29] | – I’d love that. – Yeah, me, too. | -我很期待 -我也是 |
[53:30] | – All right. – All right. | -好 -好了 |
[53:32] | Great to see you guys. | 见到你们很高兴 |
[53:33] | – Yeah, you, too. – Have a good one. | -我也是 -日安了 |
[53:33] | – Have a good one. – Have a good day. Bye. | -日安 -祝你今天愉快 再见 |
[53:46] | My great pleasure this delightful postapocalypse season | 在这个令人愉悦的后末世中 最能让我高兴的 |
[53:50] | will be to kill Mr. Stuart “Dog Cock” Redman. | 就是杀死这个狗屌斯图尔特·雷德曼先生 |
[53:55] | And just maybe… | 也许… |
[53:58] | I’ll kill her, too. | 我也会杀死她 |
[54:08] | Blazer One Actual. This is… | 火焰一号 这里是… |
[54:09] | – This is General Fitzpatrick. – Yes, sir. | -我是菲茨帕特里克将军 -是 长官 |
[54:11] | – Identify yourself. – Private First Class Charles Campion, sir. | -你是谁 -一等兵查尔斯·坎皮恩 长官 |
[54:13] | I’m getting alerts. Are the readings elevated on your end? | 我收到了警报 你那边收到数据了吗 |
[54:16] | Yes, sir. I see the readings, but there’s no… | 是的 长官 我看到了数据 但是没有… |
[54:18] | I just got a secondary alert. | 我刚刚收到了二级警报 |
[54:20] | – What are you seeing? – Sir. | -你看到了什么 -长官 |
[54:21] | Go ahead. | 你说 |
[54:23] | Is this an exercise? | 这是演习吗 |
[54:24] | No, Private, this is not an exercise. | 不 一等兵 这不是演习 |
[54:28] | Hold a moment, please, sir. | 等我一下 长官 |
[54:30] | Campion? | 坎皮恩 |
[54:31] | Campion! | 坎皮恩 |
[54:47] | Attention, all personnel, | 所有人员请注意 |
[54:49] | initiate containment protocol. | 启动封锁协议 |
[54:52] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[54:55] | Attention, all personnel, | 所有人员请注意 |
[54:56] | 兵营 装载区 | |
[54:59] | initiate containment protoco. This is not a drill. | 启动封锁协议 这不是演习 |
[55:04] | Attention, all personnel, | 所有人员请注意 |
[55:07] | initiate containment protocol. | 启动封锁协议 |
[55:09] | This is not a drill. | 这不是演习 |
[55:18] | Sally. Get up, get up. You got to wake up. | 萨丽 起来 起来 赶紧醒醒 |
[55:21] | – Charlie? – Wake up. | -查理 -醒醒 |
[55:22] | Get up, get up. We got to go. Come on. | 起来 起来 我们该走了 快点 |
[55:23] | – We got to go now. Get LaVon. – What’s happening? | -我们得赶紧走 抱上拉文 -发生了什么 |
[55:24] | – Get LaVon. – What’s going on? | -抱上拉文 -发生了什么 |
[55:25] | – Come on, hurry up! – Wait, where are we going? | -快一点 -等等 我们要去哪里 |
[55:28] | We have to go. Come on, come on, baby. | 我们得赶紧走 快点 宝贝 |