时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | I got out of New York with a woman, | 我和一个女人一起逃离了纽约 |
[00:10] | and she killed herself. | 然后她自杀了 |
[00:11] | Maybe I’m meant to be alone. | 也许我注定孤身 |
[00:14] | The man who gave me this, he sent me here to find you. | 给我这颗东西的人 他让我来这里找你 |
[00:16] | You want to kill Stu Redman. | 你想杀死斯图·雷德曼 |
[00:18] | What about the others? | 其他人呢 |
[00:19] | Mr. Chairman? | 主席先生 |
[00:20] | Yes, Harold? | 怎么了 哈罗德 |
[00:22] | I’d like to put a motion on the floor | 我想提出一个议案 |
[00:23] | to accept the slate of ad hoc committee members in toto. | 选举全体临时委员会成员 |
[00:34] | Ms. Cross? | 克罗斯小姐 |
[00:36] | Hawk. Run. | 哈克 快跑 |
[00:38] | Seems to me we need to send somebody, | 依我看我们需要派一个人 |
[00:40] | or bodies, out to Vegas. | 或者几个人去拉斯维加斯 |
[00:41] | How many people would we send? | 我们要派出多少人 |
[00:43] | Well, that’s gonna be dangerous. | 这会有危险 |
[00:45] | Which is why I insist that we take no action. | 所以我坚持我们现在应该什么都不做 |
[00:48] | Just too many unknowns out there. | 外面有太多的未知因素 |
[00:50] | I nominate Judge Farris. | 我推荐法里斯法官 |
[00:52] | Of course I accept. | 我当然会接受 |
[00:53] | Tom Cullen. | 汤姆·库伦 |
[00:55] | “Tom will surprise you.” | “汤姆会让你们惊讶的” |
[00:56] | How about I try something a little louder! | 来点动静大的怎么样 |
[01:02] | How many people? | 有多少人 |
[01:03] | How many guns? | 多少枪 |
[01:04] | Did I see the bad man from your dreams? | 有没有看见你们梦里的坏人 |
[01:06] | Name’s Flagg. | 我叫弗拉格 |
[01:07] | I’m gonna make you my right-hand man, Lloyd. | 我会让你成为我的左右手 洛伊德 |
[01:09] | I’d like that. | 我很愿意 |
[01:10] | I have a name for a nomination: Dayna Jurgens. | 我想提名一个人选 戴娜·吉根斯 |
[01:13] | You want me to talk my way through | 你们还想让我自己 |
[01:16] | whatever trigger-happy sadists | 去说服那些暗黑者 |
[01:18] | that this Dark Man has installed as his border guards | 派去拉斯维加斯废墟上的边防警卫 |
[01:22] | on the remains of Las Vegas, | 那都是一群爱开枪的虐待狂 |
[01:23] | then haul my ass back here, and then tell you what I saw? | 然后回来跟你们说我看到了什么 |
[01:30] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[01:35] | Look, the substation is a mess. | 变电站现在很混乱 |
[01:38] | We’re barely making our quotas as it is, | 我们现在的配额几乎都不够 |
[01:40] | so tell me, how am I supposed to keep on schedule | 告诉我 你一直把我最好的手下弄走 |
[01:41] | when you keep pulling my best people? | 我怎样才能按时完成呢 |
[01:43] | Now, I did mark down that | 我有强调过 |
[01:44] | that request came direct from Mr. Henreid, didn’t I? | 这是亨瑞德先生直接提出的要求吧 |
[01:49] | Hey, Flashdance! | 霹雳舞 |
[01:51] | Hey, Flashdance! Dayna! | 霹雳舞 戴娜 |
[01:54] | Come over here. | 过来一下 |
[01:59] | Ms. Lawry here would like a word with you. | 这位劳瑞小姐想和你聊几句 |
[02:02] | Fine, just come with me. | 好 跟我走吧 |
[02:08] | So, you like it down here with the mole rat squad? | 你喜欢和这些地鼠小队的人待在这下面吗 |
[02:12] | I mean, it’s not that bad. | 还行 |
[02:14] | You know? Help keep things running. | 帮助维持运转 |
[02:17] | Shit. | 才怪呢 |
[02:18] | Not enough money in the world to put me down in this hole. | 给我再多的钱我也不会待在这个洞里 |
[02:21] | Not enough anything. | 给我什么都不行 |
[02:25] | Word is, you’ve been asking questions. | 听说你一直在到处打听 |
[02:28] | Is that not okay? | 不能打听吗 |
[02:30] | Depends on the questions. | 要看你打听的是什么事 |
[02:32] | You’ve been asking about Mr. Flagg. | 你一直在打听弗拉格先生的事 |
[02:36] | What’s got you so hot and bothered to see the Man, anyway? | 你到底为什么这么想见他 |
[02:40] | Honestly, I just, I had these dreams with him. | 老实说 我只是梦到过他好几次 |
[02:42] | We all dream of him. | 我们都梦到过他 |
[02:44] | That don’t make you special. | 你并不会因此与众不同 |
[02:46] | I know that. | 我知道 |
[02:49] | Well, way it works is, | 是这样的 |
[02:52] | if you want to get to see the Man, | 如果你想见到他 |
[02:55] | you got to see… | 你要先见见… |
[02:59] | my man. | 我的人 |
[03:05] | Well! | 来了 |
[03:07] | Look who we got here. | 瞧瞧这是谁 |
[03:09] | Dayna with a “Y.” Am I right? | 戴娜 对吧 |
[03:12] | How you pronounce that? Dayna? | 怎么念来着 戴娜吗 |
[03:14] | – Dayna. – Appreciate you fetching her, sugar. | -戴娜 -谢谢你把她找来 甜心 |
[03:17] | And may I say… | 请允许我这么说 |
[03:19] | wow, you is fetchin’. | 你真是迷人 |
[03:22] | Holy shit. I mean, you’re-you’re Lloyd Henreid. | 我了个去 居然是洛伊德·亨瑞德 |
[03:25] | – You’re his right-hand man. – That’s me, sweet buns. | -你是他的左右手 -如假包换 小翘臀 |
[03:27] | I’m the one that rides the elevator… | 我就是那个搭着电梯 |
[03:30] | all the way up to the top. | 直达顶层的人 |
[03:32] | Now, apparently, you’ve been gabbin’ around town | 显然 你一直在镇上到处打听 |
[03:35] | asking everybody that you need to see Flagg. | 说你要见弗拉格 |
[03:37] | Look, I’m really sorry. I-I didn’t mean to just… | 真的很对不起 我不是有意… |
[03:39] | No, no, no need to apologize. | 不不 不用道歉 |
[03:41] | But you got Flagg intrigued, | 但你吸引了弗拉格的兴趣 |
[03:43] | which has got me intrigued. | 也吸引了我的兴趣 |
[03:46] | Where you been, girl? | 你一直都在哪呢 妹子 |
[03:47] | Captain Trips has been around for months and months. | 崔普斯上尉已经传播了好几个月 |
[03:50] | Now you kind of show up out of the blue, saying, | 而你突然间冒出来 |
[03:52] | “I need to see Flagg.” | 说我要见弗拉格 |
[03:55] | What? You’ve been hiding out? | 怎么 你一直在躲着吗 |
[03:56] | No. I just… | 不 我只是… |
[03:58] | I saw what was out there, and it wasn’t for me. | 我看到了外面的情况 但那不适合我 |
[04:03] | All right, well, | 好吧 |
[04:04] | the boss man wants me to pick you up, | 老大要我来接你 |
[04:07] | show you a good time, | 好好招待你 |
[04:09] | bring you to this fine establishment. | 带你去这个好地方 |
[04:11] | We got an amazing society out here, | 这里的美好社会 |
[04:13] | and we owe it all to Mr. Flagg. | 全都要感谢弗拉格先生 |
[04:17] | I owe my life to Mr. Flagg, because he saved me. | 我欠弗拉格先生一命 因为他救了我 |
[04:20] | I was at the bottom of the barrel, and he plucked me out. | 我跌落了谷底 是他把我拉了上来 |
[04:23] | Shit, girl, look at me now. | 我去 妹子 看看我现在 |
[04:26] | I see it. | 我看到了 |
[04:29] | This place, you can be anything you want to be here. | 在这里 你想做什么就做什么 |
[04:32] | All it is, is a question of motivation. | 一切都只是动机问题 |
[05:16] | Name, age, pre-plague occupation, | 姓名 年龄 疫情前的职业 |
[05:19] | special skills. | 特长 |
[05:23] | Name, age, pre… | 姓名 年龄 疫情前… |
[05:24] | My name is Tom Cullen. | 我叫汤姆·库伦 |
[05:26] | I’m 42 years old and developmentally disabled. | 我42岁 患有发育性残疾 |
[05:29] | Please do not be alarmed by my behavior, for I have difficulty… | 请不要被我的行为吓倒 因为我在… |
[05:32] | Shut the fuck up. | 给我闭嘴 |
[05:35] | What the fuck, fellas? | 你们搞什么 |
[05:37] | Thirty minutes ago, that’s about all he’s said | 三十分钟前 他也是在说这几句话 |
[05:38] | since he walked up to the roadblock. | 自从他走到路障处的时候 |
[05:40] | Just toss him in the slave cages. | 把他丢到奴隶笼里吧 |
[05:44] | What’s wrong? | 有问题吗 |
[05:45] | You know Mr. Flagg’s rule. | 你知道弗拉格先生的规则 |
[05:47] | Anyone comes here voluntarily is a citizen no matter what. | 无论怎样 自愿来到这里的人都是平等公民 |
[05:51] | I suggest you find him something. | 我建议你给他找点事做 |
[05:53] | Well, how am I supposed to place him if I got no idea what he can do? | 我都不知道他能干什么 要怎么安顿他 |
[05:56] | My name is Tom Cullen. | 我叫汤姆·库伦 |
[05:58] | – I’m 42 years old and developmentally disabled. – Jesus fucking Christ. | -我42岁 患有发育性残疾 -天哪 |
[06:01] | – Please do not be alarmed… – Re-Report to the front desk, | -请不要被我的行为吓倒 -去前台报到 |
[06:03] | Gladiators Hall, show ’em that. | 角斗士大堂 把这张纸给他们看 |
[06:08] | Next. | 下一位 |
[06:13] | Thought you said you were on the top floor. | 你不是说你在最高层吗 |
[06:15] | This is the top floor as far as you’re concerned. | 对你来说 这就是顶层了 |
[06:18] | Hey, what’s up, Victor? | 最近还好吗 维克托 |
[06:21] | Everything above is reserved. | 这上面的东西都是预留好的 |
[06:24] | For Mr. Flagg? | 给弗拉格先生预留的吗 |
[06:29] | Plenty action down here, anyway. | 反正 这里有很多活动 |
[06:31] | Somebody’s got to take care of this place. Ain’t that right, sweet buns? | 总得有人看着这里 不是吗 甜豆 |
[06:34] | Oh, you are always right, Daddy. | 你永远都是对的 爸爸 |
[06:53] | Welcome… | 欢迎 |
[06:55] | to… | 来到 |
[06:57] | heaven…! | 天堂 |
[07:38] | Hey, Weizak, if you can hear me, this is Stu. | 维扎克 听到吗 我是斯图 |
[07:41] | You just sit tight, buddy, okay? | 你就稳着别动 好吗 |
[07:42] | We’re gonna come get you. | 我们来接你 |
[07:43] | Stay warm, or try to, at least. | 注意保暖 尽量保持体温 |
[07:45] | If you can let us know your position any way, | 如果你能让我们确认你的位置 |
[07:47] | honk a horn or a flashlight beam or anything… | 按一下喇叭 或者挥一下手电筒之类的 |
[07:50] | – Come on. – What? | -来吧 -怎么了 |
[07:53] | Your clothes. | 脱掉衣服 |
[07:55] | We’re gonna find you, Weizak. | 我们会找到你的 维扎克 |
[07:57] | We will, we’ll find you. | 我们会找到你的 |
[08:11] | Hawk. | 哈克 |
[08:14] | Run. | 快跑 |
[08:22] | What if they don’t buy it? | 如果他们不买账怎么办 |
[08:25] | What? | 什么 |
[08:26] | What if they don’t believe us? | 他们不信的话怎么办 |
[08:28] | Harold, we’ve been over this. | 哈罗德 我们已经讨论过了 |
[08:31] | W-we could leave. | 我们可以离开 |
[08:33] | Tonight. Now. | 今晚 现在就走 |
[08:36] | We’re not leaving. | 我们不离开 |
[08:38] | ‘Cause of Joe? | 因为小乔吗 |
[08:40] | Because of him. | 因为他 |
[08:44] | Listen, Harold, | 听着 哈罗德 |
[08:45] | we can’t fuck this up. | 我们绝对不能搞砸 |
[08:49] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[08:51] | We cannot let him down. | 我们不能让他失望 |
[08:55] | Hey, listen up. All off-duty watchmen to the amphitheater, now. | 听着 所有休班巡逻人员马上到圆形剧场 |
[09:01] | On my way. | 马上到 |
[09:01] | – Copy that. Heading over. – Copy that. | -收到 正在过去 -收到 |
[09:04] | You ever heard of a guy shooting himself in the chest? | 你听说过有人会往自己胸口开枪吗 |
[09:07] | Norris said it happens more than you think. | 诺里斯说这种人比你想象得多 |
[09:09] | Said he saw it a bunch as an EMT. | 作为内科急救专家 他见惯了这种情况 |
[09:10] | More common in women, but it does happen. | 女性群体更为常见 但这确实会发生 |
[09:13] | I didn’t know the guy well, | 我不太了解这个人 |
[09:14] | but Weizak didn’t strike me as the suicide type. | 但我不觉得维扎克是会自杀的人 |
[09:17] | Well, I’ll be honest with you, after what we’ve been through, | 实话说 经历了这么多事 |
[09:19] | I’m surprised we don’t see more of these. | 自杀的人这么少才让我感到惊讶 |
[09:21] | Yeah, I guess. | 或许吧 |
[09:25] | You sound like you want to say something. | 听起来你有话想说 |
[09:27] | It’s just that… that poor guy we found on the road, | 只是 我们在路边发现的那位可怜人 |
[09:29] | he told us the devil was coming, | 他说 魔鬼要来了 |
[09:30] | and then one of our watchmen turns up dead. | 然后就有巡逻人员死去 |
[09:33] | You think that’s a coincidence? | 你觉得这纯属巧合吗 |
[09:37] | I think it can be tempting to believe it’s all connected. | 我认为这很容易会让人觉得一切都是有联系的 |
[09:40] | But, I don’t know, that doesn’t necessarily make it so. | 但是 我也说不清 没必要妄下定论 |
[09:43] | Hey, Stu. Norris here. Go to three. | 斯图 我是诺里斯 三号频道 |
[09:46] | Yeah, go for Stu. | 斯图收到 |
[09:48] | You said you wanted to know as soon as Lauder got here. | 你说过 如果劳德到了要马上通知你 |
[09:57] | Is it true? | 这是真的吗 |
[10:01] | Weizak? | 维扎克 |
[10:03] | Yeah, it’s true, Harold. | 是真的 哈罗德 |
[10:06] | I’m sorry. I know he was your friend. | 我很遗憾 我知道他是你朋友 |
[10:12] | There’s… there’s no possibility it was, | 这不可能 |
[10:15] | you know, an accident, he was just… | 突然发生意外 |
[10:18] | fooling around with the gun, went off by mistake? | 他就拿着枪到处晃 不小心走火了吗 |
[10:22] | Yeah, that’s… | 是的 |
[10:24] | that’s a possibility, yeah. | 有这个可能 |
[10:43] | Takes the fucking coward’s way out. | 像个懦夫一样自我了断 |
[10:47] | Look, Harold, it’s normal to be upset… | 听着 哈罗德 心烦是正常的 |
[10:48] | Hey, you know, um, he was thinking about opening a-a drive-in up here, | 知道吗 他想在这里开一家露天影院 |
[10:53] | showing the old movies that we… | 播放我们在屋子里找到的 |
[10:55] | that we found in houses. | 那些老电影 |
[10:57] | Hey, maybe I should… I should take that on. | 也许我该 继承他的遗志 |
[10:59] | You know, give everybody a reason to come together | 让大家可以像社区居民一样 |
[11:02] | as a community. | 聚到一起 |
[11:04] | Yeah, I think that’s a great idea. | 好 这是个好主意 |
[11:08] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[11:17] | I told you | 我说过 |
[11:19] | not to do anything having to do with the Dark Man | 在我们得到上帝的旨意前 |
[11:22] | until we got the okay from above. | 不能擅自接触暗黑者 |
[11:25] | And what do y’all do? | 你们都在干什么 |
[11:26] | You go and you send spies. Are you trying to start a war?! | 派出间谍 你们想要引起战争吗 |
[11:33] | Why did you do this? | 为什么要这么做 |
[11:35] | What did you think was going to happen? | 你们觉得将会发生什么事 |
[11:38] | After everything you’ve seen, | 见证了这么多 |
[11:40] | after everything you’ve gone through, | 经历了这么多 |
[11:43] | you know… | 你知道 |
[11:45] | he can see you. | 他能看见你 |
[11:47] | He can see what you’ve done! | 他可以看到你们干的事 |
[11:53] | My God! | 天啊 |
[11:59] | Nick, | 尼克 |
[12:01] | you were supposed to be my voice. The Lord said it was you. | 你本应是我的喉舌 主认定了你 |
[12:07] | And now you’re talking about… | 你现在跟我说 |
[12:09] | y’all sent spies! | 你们派了间谍 |
[12:12] | The Israelites sent spies into Canaan, | 以色列人派间谍去迦南 |
[12:15] | and it bought ’em 40 years in the desert. | 结果他们被主流放到荒漠 整整四十年 |
[12:21] | I guess we’ll find out what you’ve wrought. | 你们以后就会知道自己造成了什么后果 |
[12:45] | Oh, Daddy, are you ready? | 爸爸 你准备好了吗 |
[12:48] | You’re so sexy. | 你好性感 |
[12:51] | Yes. So much, I want to take you home to meet my parents. | 太性感了 我都想带你回家去见我父母 |
[12:54] | But I love this booty so much, | 但我好喜欢你的屁股 |
[12:56] | I want to take you out to a nice little… | 我想带你去… |
[13:01] | Dayna with a “Y”? | 戴娜 |
[13:04] | Don’t be shy. | 别害羞 |
[13:05] | Come and get some, sweet buns. | 过来爽爽 小面包 |
[13:07] | Come on. Where’s my bitch? | 小贱人 快来玩呀 |
[13:09] | I got a surprise for you. | 我有惊喜给你 |
[13:11] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[13:12] | Hey, honey. I left something for you on the couch. | 亲爱的 我在沙发上给你放了东西 |
[13:14] | – Why don’t you pick what you like? – Ooh. A toy? | -选一个你喜欢的 -玩具吗 |
[13:17] | – I’ve got a surprise for you. – Oh, you got a new toy for baby? | -我有惊喜给你 -你给我买了个新玩具吗 |
[13:19] | Yeah, I got a new toy for you, Daddy. | 是的 我给你买了新玩具 爸爸 |
[13:21] | Oh, fuck yeah! | 太棒了 |
[13:22] | – Oh, yeah. You like what you see? – Oh, fuck. | -喜欢你看到的吗 -操 |
[13:25] | Oh, stop it. | 打住 |
[13:26] | I want to fuck you so hard. | 我好想操你 |
[13:28] | Oh, you’re so fucking hot. Mmm. You’re so fucking hot. | 你好性感 你好性感 |
[13:31] | Oh, God! Oh! | 天呐 |
[13:33] | Look at that. Oh. | 瞧瞧 |
[13:37] | Aren’t you just a tasty little treat? | 你真性感 |
[13:40] | You guys gonna kiss? | 你们要接吻吗 |
[13:44] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:46] | Fucking shit. | 我靠 |
[13:48] | Oh, baby. Oh. | 宝贝 |
[13:48] | Can I get in there? | 我能加入吗 |
[13:52] | Oh, yeah, I got to get you all nice and relaxed for Mr. Flagg later. | 我得让你放松下来 待会儿好去见弗拉格先生 |
[14:00] | Wait. What? | 等等 什么 |
[14:03] | Oh, you know that Mr. Flagg tolerates you so much better | 你知道当你放松的时候 |
[14:07] | – when you are relaxed. – ‘Kay, ‘kay, ‘kay, ‘kay, ‘kay. | -弗拉格先生会更包容你 -暂停 暂停 |
[14:09] | Sidebar really quick. | 我们得谈谈 |
[14:10] | Can we maybe not, please? | 能不能不要提他 |
[14:12] | What? Well, you know it’s gonna be a big time at the fights, | 怎么了 你知道角斗之前的时刻很重要 |
[14:15] | and you need to get yourself correct before you see the Man. | 你得在见他前打起精神来 |
[14:17] | I-I-I’ve told you, like, over… five times, | 我跟你说过不下五次了 |
[14:21] | I don’t like it when you bring up Flagg, | 我不喜欢你提到弗拉格 |
[14:23] | – especially when we’re about to fuck, okay? – Oh, that’s right. | -尤其是在我们即将做爱的时候 -是啊 |
[14:25] | You see, I-I forgot. | 我忘了 |
[14:26] | I’m not supposed to say “Mr. Flagg,” right? | 我不该说弗拉格先生 对吗 |
[14:28] | Please stop saying his name. | 请别说他的名字 |
[14:30] | – Okay, okay. – You got to stop saying his name, | -好的 -你得停止说他的名字 |
[14:32] | – or this is gonna… – All right. All right. | -不然这会 -知道了 |
[14:33] | – Okay. – Okay. Let’s just go. | -好的 -嗯 我们开始吧 |
[14:36] | – It’s… – No? | -这 -不要吗 |
[14:39] | Oh! Ah, fuck! | 操 |
[14:40] | Now I’m as soft as a pool floatie. | 我现在软得像泳池漂浮物 |
[14:42] | Ugh! What’s the matter, Daddy? | 怎么了 爸爸 |
[14:43] | She-she does this every time. It’s infuriating. | 她每次都这样 烦死人了 |
[14:45] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[14:51] | Oh, man. | 天呐 |
[14:53] | He is just adorable. | 他太可爱了 |
[14:54] | Yeah, come to Mama! | 来妈妈身边 |
[15:00] | You just have to say the word “Flagg,” | 你只要说”弗拉格”这词 |
[15:01] | and he starts quaking like a shitting poodle. | 他就会开始颤抖 |
[15:05] | Hey, Daddy, is this thing gonna happen or what? | 爸爸 我们还做不做了 |
[15:08] | Yeah, just… I’ll be out in a second. It’s gonna happen. | 做 我马上出来 要做的 |
[15:13] | Well, I was just thinking that | 我在想 |
[15:15] | if this isn’t gonna happen right now, | 如果我们不马上做的话 |
[15:17] | and we got a little bit of time, maybe we can go shopping. | 我们就有点空闲时间 或许可以去购物 |
[15:24] | Yeah, this shit’s a lost cause. | 嗯 硬不起来了 |
[15:26] | Let’s fucking shop. | 我们去购物吧 |
[15:51] | Oh, man! | 天 |
[15:56] | Oh! Oh, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[16:02] | Oh, folks, let’s hear it for those prelims, huh? | 各位 为预赛欢呼下 |
[16:07] | Oh, and this is just a friendly reminder. | 友情提示下 |
[16:12] | We only have a few minutes left to make your main-event bets. | 再过几分钟 主赛押注就要截止了 |
[16:16] | Why, I think just last night, | 就在昨晚 |
[16:19] | we had a fella win a brand-new pleasure girl. | 有个人赢得了全新的奖品 |
[16:25] | And I think it was a thousand rounds of 50-cal ammo. A thousand. | 好像是一千发点50口径子弹 一千发 |
[16:29] | – Oh. Thank you. – Next time, folks, | -谢谢 -下一次 各位 |
[16:31] | – that could be you. – Why not me? | -获胜的可能就是你 -为什么不是我 |
[16:35] | Why not me? Why not me? | 为什么不是我 为什么不是我 |
[16:38] | Why not me? | 为什么不是我 |
[16:39] | You see that big fella down there? | 你看到下面那个大块头了吗 |
[16:41] | That one with the beard? | 那个留胡子的 |
[16:46] | Uh, yeah, I guess so. Why? | 嗯 看到了 怎么 |
[16:48] | On my way here, I ran into these two fellas. | 我过来的时候 我碰到了两个人 |
[16:50] | Well, I call ’em “The Two Dummies.” | 我称他们”两个傻瓜” |
[16:53] | One of ’em was dumb as in, like, he can’t talk. | 一个傻瓜是不会说话 |
[16:55] | Can’t hear, neither. The other one was dumb as in, like, a feeb. | 也听不到 另一个是低能那种傻 |
[17:00] | They made quite the pair, like a goddamn Richard Pryor movie. | 他们真是天作之合 像理查德·普赖尔的电影一样 |
[17:07] | I am pretty sure that big fella’s the feeb. | 我很确定那个大块头就是低能儿 |
[17:14] | I think this is a good opportunity | 我想现在是 |
[17:16] | to acknowledge some VIPs we have in the audience tonight. | 致意今晚到场的一些贵宾的好时机 |
[17:20] | I heard a rumor Lloyd Henreid… | 我听说洛伊德·亨瑞德 |
[17:23] | – Oh, baby! – …has taken time out of his busy schedule | -亲爱的 -从百忙之中抽空 |
[17:25] | to be with us tonight. | 来给我们捧场 |
[17:26] | Lloyd, why don’t you take a step forward and give us | 洛伊德 你要不要上前 |
[17:32] | a chance to show our appreciation | 给我们一个机会 |
[17:35] | for you and everything you’ve given us. | 来感谢你以及你为我们所做的一切 |
[17:39] | Yeah! | 耶 |
[17:40] | Oh, yeah! | 耶 |
[17:45] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[17:46] | Yeah! They’re talking about me. | 他们在说我 |
[17:48] | Oh, baby, you got a little something on your face right there. | 亲爱的 你脸上有点东西 |
[17:52] | You know what that is. | 你知道那代表什么 |
[17:54] | It’s time for our main event! | 是时候进行主赛了 |
[17:58] | Yes! | 棒 |
[18:00] | But first, a word from our sponsor, | 但首先 我们的赞助商要进行致辞 |
[18:03] | our benefactor, the one who makes all of this possible, | 我们的恩人 是这一切成真的人 |
[18:07] | the greatest man the world has ever known, | 世界上最伟大的人 |
[18:11] | the father of the future– | 未来之父 |
[18:13] | Mr. Randall… Flagg! | 兰道·弗拉格先生 |
[18:17] | Yes! | 没错 |
[18:26] | Let him hear you in the penthouse! | 让他在顶楼听见你们的欢呼吧 |
[18:47] | Yeah! | 就这样 |
[18:48] | Yes! | 对 |
[18:57] | In the world that was, | 过去的世界 |
[19:00] | they told you it was wrong to love violence. | 他们说热爱暴力是错的 |
[19:06] | They told you it was wrong to love sex! | 他们说热爱性爱是错的 |
[19:12] | They told you it was wrong to want more! | 他们说欲求不满是错的 |
[19:21] | Well, I say, their time is at an end. | 而我说 他们的时代已经终结 |
[19:25] | Our time has begun! | 我们的时代正式开启 |
[19:31] | Citizens of Vegas, | 新拉斯维加斯的公民们 |
[19:33] | welcome… to… | 欢迎来到 |
[19:36] | freedom! | 自由时代 |
[19:40] | Yeah! | 赞 |
[19:57] | So, when do we get to meet the man upstairs? | 我们什么时候能见到楼上的男人 |
[21:01] | You belong to me. | 你属于我 |
[21:09] | The old witch’s powers are fading. | 老女巫的力量在消退 |
[21:14] | I can see you there now, | 我现在能看到你在那里 |
[21:17] | even without your toy. | 即使没有你的玩具 |
[21:22] | Why would you care? | 你在乎什么 |
[21:25] | You gave me to Harold. | 你把我给了哈罗德 |
[21:30] | Is that what I did? | 我这么做了吗 |
[21:33] | No… Nadine. | 不 纳丁 |
[21:38] | I gave you purpose. | 我给了你目标 |
[21:43] | We’re in this together. | 我们是同舟共济的 |
[21:46] | Always. | 向来如此 |
[21:48] | Since the moment I found you– | 从我找到你的那刻起 |
[21:52] | 12 years old, | 你那时才12岁 |
[21:54] | living in that state home, | 住在孤儿院 |
[21:58] | not a friend in the world. | 没有任何朋友 |
[22:02] | Except me. | 除了我 |
[22:05] | I was your friend, wasn’t I? | 我是你的朋友 对吧 |
[22:11] | I didn’t give you to anyone. | 我没把你给任何人 |
[22:15] | You know who you belong to. | 你知道你属于谁 |
[22:19] | You belong to me. | 你属于我 |
[22:21] | Only… me. | 只有…我 |
[22:43] | So, what do they think? | 他们怎么想 |
[22:44] | Exactly what I made them think– | 正是我希望他们想的 |
[22:46] | Weizak couldn’t cope, shot himself. | 维扎克承受不了 自杀了 |
[22:49] | What’s so urgent? You could have told me that later. | 干嘛这么着急 你本可以晚点告诉我 |
[22:51] | Oh, right, it’s got to be urgent | 对 必须要紧急 |
[22:53] | for you to risk being seen with someone like me. | 让你冒险被人看到和我这种人在一起 |
[22:55] | Oh, God, Harold. | 天呐 哈罗德 |
[22:57] | You didn’t have to kill him. | 你没必要杀了他 |
[22:59] | What? | 什么 |
[23:01] | You didn’t have to kill him. | 你没必要杀了他 |
[23:05] | I could have… | 我本可以 |
[23:08] | Could have what? | 本可以什么 |
[23:09] | I could have talked to him. | 我本可以和他谈谈 |
[23:11] | I could have… said something. | 我可以 说点什么 |
[23:13] | He would have listened to me. | 他会听我的话的 |
[23:21] | I was his friend. | 我是他朋友 |
[23:24] | And he would have listened to me. | 他会听我的话的 |
[23:35] | I’m your friend… Harold. | 我是你的朋友 哈罗德 |
[23:49] | Oh, no, Harold. | 不 哈罗德 |
[23:54] | Harold? | 哈罗德 |
[23:59] | Not when we’re so close. Hmm? | 不能在离成功还有一步的时候这么做 |
[24:04] | We’re almost there. | 我们就要成功了 |
[24:08] | Then we go to Him. | 然后我们去找他 |
[24:13] | Now you remember? | 现在你记得了吗 |
[24:29] | Oh, Frannie. | 弗兰妮 |
[24:32] | – Fancy meeting you here. – I was… I was looking for you, actually. | -没想到在这见到你 -其实我正找你来着 |
[24:35] | – Yeah? – I heard you were headed this way. | -是吗 -有人说你在这边 |
[24:37] | – Who said that? – I don’t know, just someone at the hub. | -谁说的 -不知道 在活动中心听到的 |
[24:41] | I’m so, so sorry about Weizak. | 我对维扎克的事很遗憾 |
[24:46] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[24:49] | Sure he had his reasons. | 他肯定有自己的原因 |
[24:54] | You want to come for dinner? | 你想来吃晚饭吗 |
[24:56] | Stu and I would love to have you for dinner. | 斯图和我很乐意邀请你来吃晚饭 |
[24:59] | Yes. Yeah, sure. | 行 没问题 |
[25:01] | – Uh, let’s find a time. – Great. | -找个时间吧 -太好了 |
[25:02] | How about tomorrow? I mean, I know you’re not busy. | 明天怎么样 我知道你不忙 |
[25:04] | I live with the guy who keeps the watch schedules. | 我和制定巡逻时间表的人住在一起 |
[25:06] | Oh, I remember. | 我记得 |
[25:08] | I do, I do. | 是的 是的 |
[25:10] | I do remember. Um, tomorrow’s great. | 我记得 明天可以 |
[25:13] | – Great. – Yeah. | -太好了 -嗯 |
[25:15] | – So tomorrow. Okay. – Tomorrow. | -那就明天 -明天 |
[25:16] | Don’t bring anything but your appetite. | 除了胃口 其他什么都不用带 |
[25:18] | – I won’t. All right. – Great. Okay. | -好的 谢了 -太好了 |
[25:20] | Oh, sorry. | 抱歉 |
[25:22] | It’s okay. Whew! | 没事 |
[25:24] | – Bye. – Awkward. | -拜 -有点尴尬 |
[25:25] | Bye. | 拜 |
[25:27] | See you later. | 回见 |
[25:52] | You might want to hang back. | 你最好往后站 |
[25:54] | My grip isn’t too good on this thing. | 我的斧头拿得不稳 |
[25:58] | Well, I got a favor to ask. | 我有一事相求 |
[26:02] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[26:02] | I’ve invited Harold over for dinner. | 我邀请哈罗德过来吃晚饭了 |
[26:04] | And you want me to make the casserole. | 你想让我做砂锅菜 |
[26:09] | I want you to search his house. | 我想让你搜他的房子 |
[26:13] | Excuse me? | 什么 |
[26:14] | Just– we’re gonna keep him busy. | 就是 我们会让他待在这的 |
[26:17] | You want me to-to… | 你想让我 |
[26:18] | – break into Harold’s house? – Yeah. | -闯入哈罗德家里 -对 |
[26:21] | And search it. | 然后搜索 |
[26:22] | Looking for what, exactly? | 具体找什么呢 |
[26:26] | I’m not sure, exactly. | 我还不确定 |
[26:29] | But, Larry, I’m-I’m worried about him. | 但是 拉里 我担心他 |
[26:33] | I think he might be planning something bad. | 我觉得他可能在密谋什么坏事 |
[26:37] | – I know it sounds crazy… – Well, I just… | -我知道听上去很疯狂 -我只是 |
[26:41] | It doesn’t sound crazy. | 这并不疯狂 |
[26:45] | Something’s off about him. | 他确实有点不对劲 |
[26:46] | I mean, I-I felt it when I first met him. | 我第一次见到他的时候就感觉到了 |
[26:48] | Even Joe, he was… | 连小乔也… |
[26:52] | It doesn’t sound crazy. | 这并不疯狂 |
[26:53] | What’d Stu say? | 斯图怎么说的 |
[26:58] | Because you didn’t tell him, Frannie. | 你没告诉他是吧 弗兰妮 |
[26:59] | Of course you didn’t. | 那是当然 |
[27:00] | It’s a conflict of interest if he knows. | 如果他知道了 会有利益冲突 |
[27:03] | He’s nightwatch captain. | 他是夜间巡逻队长 |
[27:05] | Look, when Harold gets to our house, | 等哈罗德到了我们家的时候 |
[27:08] | I’m gonna call you on Stu’s walkie. | 我会用斯图的对讲机联系你 |
[27:10] | And I know that Harold has a nightwatch walkie of his own, | 我知道哈罗德也有自己的对讲机 |
[27:12] | which is why we’re gonna use the private channels. | 所以我们会用私人频道 |
[27:14] | And then when dinner’s wrapping up, we’ll call you again. | 等晚饭吃完 我会再联系你 |
[27:18] | All right? | 好吗 |
[27:24] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[27:27] | bring your top hand down to meet the bottom one when you swing, | 你挥斧子的时候 可以把两只手靠在一起 |
[27:29] | and it, uh, won’t sting as much on your hands. | 那样的话冲击力会小一点 |
[27:33] | Baseball. | 打棒球也会这样 |
[27:35] | Thanks, Larry. | 谢了 拉里 |
[27:36] | Thanks. | 多谢提醒 |
[27:58] | Joe? | 小乔 |
[28:04] | Come on, lunch is ready. | 快过来 午饭准备好了 |
[28:06] | I’m gonna eat it if you don’t hurry up. | 你要是不快点来 我就自己吃啦 |
[28:12] | Joe? | 小乔 |
[28:22] | Joe? | 小乔 |
[28:42] | Joe! | 小乔 |
[28:45] | Have you seen my… | 你见到我的… |
[28:47] | the little boy? | 那个小男孩了吗 |
[28:58] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[29:02] | Joe, you can’t do that. | 小乔 你不能那么做 |
[29:03] | You cannot run off like that. | 你不能随随便便就跑走 |
[29:06] | I mean, not even to Mother Abagail’s house, okay? | 就算是跑到艾比盖尔教母家里来也不行 知道吗 |
[29:10] | – I was worried sick! – I’m sorry about that. I think this is my fault, | -我都快担心死了 -抱歉 错都在我 |
[29:14] | but we were having such a good time talking. | 但我们聊得很开心 |
[29:17] | Time just got away from us, I think. | 就忘了时间了 |
[29:19] | – He talked to you? – Yeah, well, there’s talking, | -他跟你说话了吗 -嗯 不必开口 |
[29:21] | and then there’s talking. | 也能交流 |
[29:25] | Anything I should know? | 有什么是我该知道的吗 |
[29:28] | His name, maybe? | 比如他叫什么名字 |
[29:29] | No, we did not get that far. | 不 我们还没聊到那些 |
[29:31] | You know his mind is muddled and filled with things | 你也知道他的大脑很乱 里面充斥着一些 |
[29:35] | no child should have ever seen. | 孩子不该看到的事情 |
[29:40] | Do you play piano? | 你会弹钢琴吗 |
[29:43] | No. | 不会 |
[29:45] | One of the… | 有户人家… |
[29:47] | one of foster homes I was at had one of these, though. | 有户收养我的人家里有钢琴 |
[29:51] | I thought it was a sign that, you know, it was gonna be | 我还以为这会是个好兆头 我还以为… |
[29:53] | different… from all the other places, but… | 他们会和其他人家不一样 但是 |
[29:57] | turns out, | 结果 |
[29:58] | music can’t stop people from being… people. | 音乐也无法改变人性 |
[30:03] | No. It doesn’t. | 确实如此 |
[30:08] | Personally, I don’t know anything about the piano. | 就我个人而言 我对钢琴一窍不通 |
[30:11] | It was here when I got here. | 我到这里的时候 这钢琴就在这里了 |
[30:13] | But I keep the top open | 但我一直把顶盖开着 |
[30:15] | so the little ones can see what’s going on when they press a key. | 好让小家伙们看到按下琴键之后 内部会怎样变化 |
[30:20] | Seems to make them comfortable. | 这样似乎会让他们会开心 |
[30:30] | You know, I’ve noticed how well you and Joe get along. | 我注意到 你和乔相处得很好 |
[30:33] | You’re not blood. | 虽然你们不是血亲 |
[30:35] | You take really nice care of the boy. | 但你把他照顾得很好 |
[30:37] | It’s not like I had a choice. | 反正我也别无选择 |
[30:40] | No, you have a choice. | 不 你有选择的 |
[30:43] | You had a choice. | 你有选择 |
[30:44] | You chose to keep him safe. | 你选择了护他周全 |
[30:47] | You had a choice, | 你有过选择 |
[30:49] | and you chose to keep him comfortable. | 你选择了保他安稳 |
[30:55] | We all have choice… | 我们都有选择… |
[30:58] | until we don’t. | 直到失去选择的机会 |
[31:27] | Yeah, it works for me. | 嗯 我可以 |
[31:28] | If it works for him, it’s fine. Take the 6:00, move it till tomorrow. | 只要他有空 我都行 六点吧 明天再搬 |
[31:31] | Yeah, what about… what about Tuesday…? | 嗯 那 那周二呢 |
[31:34] | Yeah, can you swap…? | 嗯 你能换吗 |
[31:39] | Come on in. How are you? | 进来吧 你还好吗 |
[31:40] | – Good. How are you? – Welcome. | -我很好 你呢 -欢迎 |
[31:41] | – So glad we’re doing this. – Yes. | -很高兴你能过来 -嗯 |
[31:44] | – I brought flowers and wine. – Great. Thanks. | -我带了花和酒 -很好 谢谢 |
[31:48] | – Oh, this is beautiful! Yeah. – Thank you. Yeah. | -这里真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[31:50] | Let me… let me take these things. | 东西给我吧 |
[31:51] | – Yeah. – May I take your coat? | -好 -要不把外套脱了吧 |
[31:54] | Here. | 这边吧 |
[31:54] | I’ll put these… Beautiful. Thank you, Harold. | 我把花放这儿 真好看 谢谢你 哈罗德 |
[31:57] | Here. | 这边 |
[31:59] | – How are you? How was your day? – Fabulous. How was yours? | -你好吗 今天过得如何 -很不错 你呢 |
[32:01] | Oh, great. It was good. | 我也挺好的 |
[32:03] | We got dinner. I got to go. | 我们要吃晚饭了 我先挂了 |
[32:04] | I think you can work it out. Sorry. I apologize. | 你应该可以解决的 抱歉 不好意思 |
[32:06] | I’m not… I swear I’m not gonna be on that all night. | 我打电话打得太久了 |
[32:09] | – Harold, how are you? – Good to see you. | -哈罗德 你好吗 -很高兴见到你 |
[32:10] | Just, uh, working out some of the kinks far as the patrol assignments, | 我们在商量巡逻任务的安排问题 |
[32:12] | but I… I don’t got to tell you about that, do I? | 但这些我也没必要告诉你 不是吗 |
[32:15] | Hell, it must be even tougher now that we’re suddenly down a man. | 不过现在我们突然少了一个人 肯定更棘手了 |
[32:19] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -嗯 |
[32:20] | Well, I brought… this. | 我带了 这个 |
[32:23] | I can’t vouch for the vintage, but, uh, | 我不敢保证这是陈年佳酿 但是 |
[32:26] | seems the man who used to own my house was a collector. | 似乎原先住在我房子里的人是个收藏家 |
[32:28] | – Oh, great. – Okay. | -那太好了 -好吧 |
[32:29] | Hey, Harold, what do you say we, uh, look through the house, | 哈罗德 不如咱们到处找找 |
[32:32] | – see if we can find something to open that up with? – Yeah. | -看看有没有能开酒的东西吧 -嗯 |
[32:34] | If our dearly departed host left us a corkscrew or something. | 希望原房主给我们留了个开瓶器什么的 |
[32:46] | Larry? | 拉里 |
[32:57] | This is Larry. | 我在 |
[32:57] | He’s here. Um, it’s on. | 他到我们家了 你开始吧 |
[33:00] | Got it. Heading out. | 收到 我出门了 |
[33:02] | And, uh, one more time for the record. | 我再重申一次 |
[33:05] | Can’t fucking believe you talked me into doing this. | 简直不敢相信你说服我来做这件事 |
[33:06] | – I feel like an idiot. – Noted. | -我感觉像个傻子 -知道了 |
[33:20] | What’s wrong? Is it Joe? | 怎么了 是小乔吗 |
[33:21] | What? | 什么 |
[33:24] | Uh, no. Joe… | 不 小乔… |
[33:27] | Joe’s fine. He’s sleeping. | 他没事 他在睡觉 |
[33:32] | Look, I need to talk to you. | 听着 我要跟你谈谈 |
[33:35] | Is there any chance that we could maybe talk later? | 我们晚点再谈行不行 |
[33:37] | – ‘Cause I got to… – I-I-I… | -因为我要… -我我我… |
[33:41] | Do you remember that day on the road when we first met? | 你还记得我们在路上遇见的那天吗 |
[33:45] | Do you remember that? | 你记得吗 |
[33:48] | You decided you didn’t want to be alone anymore. | 你决定了不想再孤单一人了 |
[33:51] | And neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[33:57] | I need you to do something for me, Larry. | 我需要你为我做件事 拉里 |
[34:03] | You might be the only person in this world I trust. | 你可能是这个世界上我唯一信任的人 |
[34:14] | Wait. | 等等 |
[34:15] | Wait. Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等等等等等 |
[34:17] | – I don’t want to wait anymore. – Well, well, I… | -我不想再等了 -我… |
[34:19] | – Larry, I can’t. – I-I… I mean, | -拉里 我不能 -我的意思是 |
[34:22] | why… why now? | 为什么是现在 |
[34:24] | You can’t… | 你不会 |
[34:27] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会懂的 |
[34:29] | I can’t explain. | 我解释不了 |
[34:30] | It won’t… it won’t make sense. | 这是解释不清的 |
[34:32] | Nadine. | 纳丁 |
[34:33] | I want you to fuck me, Larry. | 我想让你操我 拉里 |
[34:40] | I… You don’t… | 我…你… |
[34:44] | You don’t talk like that. | 你不会这样说话的 |
[34:48] | Nadine, what-what’s wrong? This is… | 纳丁 怎么了 |
[34:51] | This isn’t like you. | 这不像你 |
[34:56] | You don’t…? | 你不… |
[34:58] | You don’t want me? | 你不想要我吗 |
[35:00] | Oh, I-I do. I mean… | 我想 我是说… |
[35:05] | Just not this way. | 只是这样不行 |
[35:07] | This is the only way it is. | 只有这样才行 |
[35:10] | I don’t have a choice. You don’t understand. | 我别无选择 你不懂 |
[35:12] | It’s the only way he’ll let me go, Larry. | 只有这样他才会放我走 拉里 |
[35:15] | Who…? Who’s him? Who are you…? | 谁 他是谁 你再说什… |
[35:18] | It’s the only way. | 只有这样才行 |
[35:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[35:22] | Nadine. | 纳丁 |
[35:25] | Nadine, listen. | 纳丁 听着 |
[35:26] | Say we do this, and you wake up tomorrow feeling regretful | 如果我们做了 然后你明天早上起来后悔了 |
[35:30] | and-and like I took advantage of you, | 觉得我占你便宜 |
[35:34] | and then we have a falling out. | 然后我们闹翻了 |
[35:39] | I mean, we have Joe to think about, right? | 我们还要想想小乔 对吧 |
[35:43] | And where does that leave him? | 这样他怎么办 |
[35:46] | Of course. | 当然 |
[35:50] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 我不知道我在想什么 |
[35:54] | Let’s go home, | 回家吧 |
[35:57] | get some sleep. | 睡一会 |
[36:01] | You want me to walk with you? | 你想我陪你走回去吗 |
[36:02] | I’ll be fine. | 我没事 |
[36:07] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[36:32] | – Cheers to good luck. – Cheers. Cheers to good… | -敬好运 -敬好运 |
[36:34] | Cheers. | 干杯 |
[36:35] | Take off! Just… rocket ship! | 起飞 像火箭一样 |
[37:21] | Fuck. | 操 |
[37:27] | If I were a key, where would I be? | 如果我是钥匙 我会在哪 |
[37:42] | If I were a key, where… | 如果我是钥匙 我会… |
[37:45] | would I be? | 在哪 |
[37:47] | Remember that time, | 还记得那次 |
[37:48] | you and Amy took me to Palace Playland? | 你和艾米带我去皇宫游乐园吗 |
[37:50] | This amusement park about | 大概是奥甘奎特 |
[37:51] | – 30 miles north of Ogunquit. – Right. | -往北30英里 -嗯 |
[37:54] | And, uh, I must be, like, nine or ten. | 我大概九岁 十岁左右吧 |
[37:57] | And we’re walking through the main thoroughfare of the park, | 我们正在穿过公园的主干道 |
[38:00] | and I spot an ice cream parlor. | 然后我看到了一家冰淇淋店 |
[38:02] | I go in by myself first. | 我自己先进去了 |
[38:04] | And the guy behind the counter… | 柜台后面的那家伙 |
[38:08] | barely even sees me. | 都没看到我 |
[38:10] | It’s like I’m not even there. | 像我不在那一样 |
[38:12] | And then… | 然后… |
[38:14] | Frannie walks in. | 弗兰妮进来了 |
[38:15] | – In walks Frannie… – Oh, no. | -弗兰妮进来了 -不会吧 |
[38:17] | In walks Frannie. | 弗兰妮进来了 |
[38:18] | – And his whole life changes. – Yeah. | -他的整个人生都改变了 -好吧 |
[38:21] | – Oh, yeah, of course. – Just, I mean… | -当然 -对吧… |
[38:22] | Oh, God, no. | 天啊 别说了 |
[38:23] | – Yeah. I mean, look at that face. – drooling. | -瞧瞧那张脸 -都流口水了 |
[38:24] | Yeah, right? | 对吧 |
[38:26] | And instantly just like… | 然后那个柜员就突然 |
[38:28] | “What can I do for you, miss?” | “我能为你做什么 小姐” |
[38:30] | She got us three free ice cream cones. | 她得到了三个免费的甜筒 |
[38:33] | – One with chocolate on top. – I think I… | -有一个还淋着巧克力 -我觉得… |
[38:34] | – Do you remember that? – You got the face. | -你还记得吗 -你有漂亮脸蛋 |
[38:36] | Yeah, exactly. | 没错 |
[38:37] | Exactly! Do you remember giving me the one with the chocolate? | 没错 你还记得给了我那个有巧克力的吗 |
[38:41] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:45] | – Yes? – I felt bad about getting ’em for free, I guess. | -是吧 -可能是因为没付钱 我有点过意不去 |
[38:54] | What? | 怎么了 |
[38:57] | I actually wasn’t there, Fran. | 我其实不在那 弗兰 |
[38:59] | Wait, what? | 等等 什么 |
[39:00] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[39:02] | I wasn’t there. | 我不在那里 |
[39:04] | I was at home. | 我在家 |
[39:07] | – You were there. – No. | -你在那里 -不 |
[39:09] | Well, I must be thinking of another time because… | 那我可能是想成了另一次… |
[39:12] | Mm, no, you never took me along. | 不 你从来没有带上过我 |
[39:15] | Not to Palace Playland, not to get ice cream. | 没去过皇宫游乐园 没拿过冰淇淋 |
[39:19] | Never even invited me. | 甚至都没邀请过我 |
[39:27] | It was Amy that told me that story. | 是艾米跟我讲的那个故事 |
[39:30] | Amy’s your sister? | 艾米是你姐姐吗 |
[39:31] | – Yeah. – Yeah? | -对 -是吗 |
[39:34] | And everybody just loved Amy. | 所有人都喜欢艾米 |
[39:37] | Especially my parents. | 特别是我爸妈 |
[39:43] | I miss her. | 我很想她 |
[39:48] | Yeah, I was just thinking the other day it’s | 是啊 那天我还在想 |
[39:49] | a really good thing that neither of them turned out immune. | 他们都没有免疫能力 其实是件好事 |
[39:52] | ‘Cause then they would have had to go on without her. | 否则他们就只能在失去她之后 撑着活下去了 |
[40:03] | I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | 对不起 对不起 |
[40:04] | – No, it’s… – No, no. | -不会 是… -不会不会 |
[40:05] | No, no, no, wine-wine’s getting to me | 不 酒有点上头了 |
[40:07] | a bit harder than I thought. | 比我想的要厉害 |
[40:10] | It’s, uh, it’s been a tough week with Weizak. | 维扎克出事之后 这一周都挺艰难的 |
[40:12] | – Hey, understandably so. – You have, yeah, | -完全理解 -你呢 |
[40:13] | nothing to apologize for whatsoever, and also we… | 根本不用为任何事道歉 而且我们… |
[40:17] | Is there, is there a restroom I could use | 我能用一下卫生间 |
[40:18] | and splash some water on my face? | 用水洗把脸吗 |
[40:20] | – Yeah. – Yeah, of course, it’s just up, | -好 -当然 就在… |
[40:22] | up the stairs, all the way at the end of the hall. | 上楼 一直走到过道头上 |
[40:23] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:34] | I mean, poor kid’s really going through it, isn’t he? | 这可怜的孩子确实挺难过的 是吧 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[42:23] | How you doing with that report? Where you at? I’m back. | 你那报告怎么样了 到哪儿了 我回来了 |
[42:27] | Whatever they want to do. I don’t want anybody out there | 不管他们想干什么 我不希望大家 |
[42:29] | that hasn’t gotten the proper amount of sleep, right? | 没有足够的睡眠时间 |
[42:31] | Hey, I agree. We don’t want anybody doing anything foolish. | 我同意 我们不希望有人做蠢事 |
[42:34] | Let’s keep everyone safe and accounted for. | 我们要让大家都平安无事 |
[42:38] | Look, let’s… | 听着 我们… |
[42:39] | Why don’t we just keep it easy? | 不如我们都放松点吧 |
[42:40] | Whatever they feel comfortable with, really. | 他们怎么舒服就怎么来吧 |
[42:43] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:56] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[42:59] | You scared me. | 你吓了我一跳 |
[43:04] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[43:05] | I should be heading out. | 我应该回去了 |
[43:06] | Oh, no, you don’t have to leave yet. | 不 你还不用走呢 |
[43:08] | The-the night is young. | 天还早呢 |
[43:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[43:20] | Good night, Frannie. | 晚安 弗兰妮 |
[43:21] | Thanks for dinner. | 谢谢你的晚餐 |
[43:23] | Sure. | 好说 |
[43:26] | Bon nuit, Frannie. | 晚安 弗兰妮 |
[43:51] | All right, well, just make sure no one’s out there that’s… | 好 反正要确保大家都… |
[43:59] | Oh, Lord, | 主啊 |
[44:01] | I don’t know what I’ve done to offend thee, | 我不知是如何冒犯了您 |
[44:05] | but I’m heartily sorry. | 但我由衷地表示歉意 |
[44:12] | Show me my sin. | 让我看到我的罪孽吧 |
[44:16] | Show it to me so I know how to make it better. | 向我指明错误 让我明白如何改正吧 |
[44:22] | Talk to me, | 请和我对话 |
[44:24] | and take me back into the confidences of the saints. | 让我重新成为圣人们的心腹吧 |
[44:40] | – Stu. Stu. – Right, so… | -斯图 斯图 -好 那… |
[44:41] | – I’m sorry, I’m sorry… – What the hell, Frannie? | -对不起对不起 -干什么啊 弗兰妮 |
[44:43] | – What are you doing? – I’ll tell you in a second. | -你要干什么 -我回头告诉你 |
[44:45] | – Hey, what… – Hey, Larry, get out of there now. | -什么… -拉里 马上离开 |
[44:46] | He’s on his way back. You got to get out. | 他往回走了 你得赶紧走 |
[44:56] | Shit. Shit. | 糟了 糟了 |
[45:13] | Fuck, come on, come on. | 妈的 快 快 |
[45:22] | Shit. Fuck. | 糟了 妈的 |
[46:13] | Please, God, | 求求您 上帝 |
[46:15] | I am your willing recipient. | 我是您虔诚的受众 |
[46:54] | I’m telling you, ma’am, if you’d just give us the description | 我和您说 夫人 只要您告诉我们 |
[46:56] | of the lost item, we’ll be happy to have our custodial staff | 丢的是什么样的东西 我们会派安保人员 |
[46:58] | – go over every inch… – It’s fine. It’s fine. | -仔细查找… -没关系 没关系 |
[47:00] | – I just don’t want to put anybody… – Yes, ma’am. | -我不想兴师… -夫人 |
[47:02] | It’s just that Mr. Henreid would prefer… | 只是亨瑞德先生会希望… |
[47:04] | I’m sure Mr. Henreid would prefer hearing | 我相信亨瑞德先生会希望听说 |
[47:06] | that you did exactly what I asked, when I asked. | 你是完全地 适时地按照我的要求做的 |
[47:10] | Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[47:28] | Yeah, that’s him. | 对 是他 |
[47:29] | He’s the one that was cleaning up the section right before. | 他是之前清理那个区域的人 |
[47:31] | Hey, stupid! | 喂 傻子 |
[47:33] | Yeah, that means you, fat ass. | 我叫你呢 死胖子 |
[47:37] | I’m afraid you’re not gonna have any luck. | 恐怕你不会有什么收获的 |
[47:38] | This guy is dumber than a sack of hammers. | 这家伙比榆木疙瘩还要蠢呢 |
[47:41] | Lady’s got a question for you, stupid. | 女士有话要问你 傻瓜 |
[47:44] | My name is Tom Cullen. I’m 42 years old… | 我叫汤姆·库伦 我42岁… |
[47:46] | Oh, knock that shit off. | 那些屁话就省省吧 |
[47:48] | – Just give me a second with him. – Miss, I’m not sure you… | -让我和他待一会儿 -小姐 我不确定您… |
[47:51] | Hey, Tom. Hey. | 汤姆 |
[47:53] | …to the situation, please tell me | …举止不太恰当 请你告诉我 |
[47:54] | – and I will endeavor… – Tom. Hi. | -我会尽力… -汤姆 你好 |
[47:56] | Hey, I’m Dayna. Dayna Jurgens. I, um– | 我是戴娜 戴娜·吉根斯 我… |
[48:00] | – I lost something. – Okay. | -我丢了东西 -哦 |
[48:02] | Do you know what it was? | 你知道丢了什么吗 |
[48:04] | Yeah. I… | 对 我… |
[48:05] | Because sometimes we know we lost something, | 因为有时候我们知道丢了东西 |
[48:07] | but we’re not sure what. | 但却不确定到底是什么 |
[48:09] | Miss Sykes says that’s a blessing | 赛克斯小姐说那是好事 |
[48:10] | because if you’re only looking for one special thing, | 因为如果你只是去找某一个特定的东西 |
[48:13] | then anything else you | 那你找到的任何其它东西 |
[48:14] | – find is a disappointment. – It’s my bracelet. | -都会让你失望 -是我的手镯 |
[48:16] | Um, I lost my bracelet. It-It’s silver? | 我把手镯丢了 是银的 |
[48:19] | My mother gave it to me. | 我妈妈给我的 |
[48:23] | You know, it belonged to her mother? | 明白吗 是她妈妈的东西 |
[48:24] | Grandma. | 外婆的 |
[48:26] | It’s a family heirloom. | 是家里传下来的 |
[48:29] | Hair loom? | 床下面的 |
[48:32] | You know what? Yeah. | 你猜怎么着 没错 |
[48:33] | This is… | 这就是… |
[48:35] | It’s a waste of time. | 是浪费时间 |
[48:37] | Look, I, uh, I lost my bracelet. You know? | 听着 我把手镯丢了 明白吗 |
[48:39] | Uh, something like you wear on your wrist, y-yeah. Bracelet. | 是戴在手腕上的东西 对 手镯 |
[48:42] | – Oh, M-Miss, you… – Now, where is my Dayna with a “Y”? | -小姐 你… -我的戴娜呢 |
[48:45] | Over here, Mr. Henreid. | 在这呢 亨瑞德先生 |
[48:47] | – Tom, I lost my bracelet. – Sweet buns! | -汤姆 我把手镯丢了 -小甜甜 |
[48:54] | Dayna, where you been, girl? | 戴娜 你跑哪去了 |
[48:55] | I know how you wanted to meet Flagg. Well, Flagg, | 我知道你想见弗拉格 而弗拉格呢 |
[48:59] | – he wants to meet you, too. – That’s right. | -他也想见你 -没错 |
[49:01] | – So let’s get the fuck out of here, huh? – Yeah. | -那我们赶紧走吧 -好 |
[49:14] | M-O-O M-o-o… | |
[49:38] | – Also with you, baby. – See ya. | -与你同在 宝贝 -再见 |
[49:41] | Wouldn’t want to be ya. | 我可不羡慕你 |
[50:24] | Oh, the famous Dayna Jurgens. | 大名鼎鼎的戴娜·吉根斯 |
[50:29] | What a pleasure. | 太荣幸了 |
[50:33] | May I offer you a drink? | 要来点喝的吗 |
[50:34] | Yeah. I’ll take a beer. | 好 啤酒就行了 |
[50:39] | Well, the milk is fresh. | 牛奶很新鲜 |
[50:43] | – And great for the bones. – Beer’s just fine. | -对骨头也好 -啤酒就行了 |
[50:48] | Your loss. | 不喝是你的损失 |
[50:52] | So, Dayna, let’s talk about what brought you to New Vegas. | 戴娜 说说你为什么来新拉斯维加斯吧 |
[50:59] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -嗯 |
[51:02] | I’ve been watching you for days. | 我观察你好几天了 |
[51:05] | Almost since the moment you left Boulder. | 几乎从你离开博尔德开始 |
[51:09] | I’m sorry, I-I have no idea what you’re… | 抱歉 我不知道你在说… |
[51:11] | No idea what I’m talking about? | 不知道我在说什么吗 |
[51:14] | No, of course you do. | 不 你当然知道 |
[51:21] | So now what? | 那现在怎么着 |
[51:24] | You just gonna kill me? | 你要杀了我吗 |
[51:27] | No. | 不 |
[51:30] | No, the world’s experienced too much death lately. | 不 这个世界已经遭受了太多死亡 |
[51:33] | You mean, like those poor bastards | 就像那群被你钉在电线杆上的 |
[51:34] | you have nailed to the power poles? | 可怜的混蛋一样吗 |
[51:39] | “Poor bastards” Like Mr. Garvey? | 像加维先生这种”可怜的混蛋”吗 |
[51:46] | Remind me, | 和我说说 |
[51:47] | what’d you do to that “Poor bastard” soon as you got the chance? | 你抓到机会后对那个”可怜的混蛋”做了什么 |
[51:55] | The people who come here, they come seeking my protection | 来到这里的人 是为了寻求我的保护 |
[51:57] | against the Garveys of the world. | 免受像加维这种人的侵害 |
[52:00] | And the only way to provide that is to reestablish order. | 唯一的办法就是重建秩序 |
[52:04] | Now, I know the charlatan you follow claims | 我知道你追随的那个骗子声称 |
[52:05] | there’s a way to do that that’s pure “Kum-Bah-Yah.” | 有一种绝对”神圣”的办法 |
[52:08] | Mother Abagail is no charlatan. | 艾比盖尔教母不是骗子 |
[52:11] | Now, you still haven’t said what you’re gonna do to me. | 你依然没有说你要怎么处置我 |
[52:17] | Well, gonna send you home. | 我要送你回家 |
[52:22] | Why does it sound like there’s a catch? | 听上去有诈 |
[52:24] | Dayna… | 戴娜 |
[52:31] | who’s the third spy? | 第三名内鬼是谁 |
[52:39] | Who says that there’s three? | 谁说一共有三名 |
[52:41] | For all you know, there could just be me | 可能只有我一个 |
[52:42] | – or maybe a dozen others. – No. | -也可能还有十几个 -不 |
[52:44] | I know there are two other spies. | 我知道还有两名内鬼 |
[52:47] | One of them’s an old hag that’s been holed up | 一个是几天前一直躲在 |
[52:49] | on the edge of the desert for the past few days. | 沙漠边缘的老家伙 |
[52:52] | Stagger your arrival, huh? Very smart. | 刚好和你错开到达的时间 很聪明 |
[52:58] | Who’s the other one? | 还有一个是谁 |
[53:02] | You can see so much, | 你能看到那么多事 |
[53:05] | but you still can’t see that. | 却依然看不到这个 |
[53:09] | That must be driving you fucking insane. | 你肯定快被逼疯了吧 |
[53:48] | You dig that? | 你信了吗 |
[53:51] | I learned that trick from my old lover Konstantin Stanislavski. | 这是我的老情人康斯坦丁·斯坦尼斯拉夫斯基教的 |
[53:55] | Yeah, he once told me that acting is all about reacting. | 他以前和我说过 表演最重要的是临场发挥 |
[54:00] | I was simply using what you were giving me there. | 我不过是利用了你为我创造的条件 |
[54:03] | That was good. | 很不错 |
[54:10] | So, you really thought you could just | 你真的以为你可以 |
[54:12] | reach out and kill me, huh? | 一伸手就杀了我吗 |
[54:14] | And then what? | 然后呢 |
[54:15] | Were you gonna bring this whole place down with your two friends? | 你要和你的两个朋友一起捣毁这个地方吗 |
[54:19] | Ah. No. | 不可能 |
[54:23] | Now, who is it, Dayna? | 是谁呢 戴娜 |
[54:25] | Who’s the third that thinks they’re smarter than I am? | 第三个自以为比我聪明的人是谁 |
[54:29] | You can still serve me. | 你依然可以为我做事 |
[54:32] | Never. | 永远不可能 |
[54:34] | Well, never’s a long time. | 永远太久了 |
[54:44] | Who’s the third spy?! | 第三名内鬼是谁 |
[54:50] | You know, I admire your determination, but… | 我钦佩你的决心 但是 |
[54:52] | this is starting to feel delusional. | 这似乎已经变得不切实际了 |
[55:22] | Stu, how many people around here lock their doors, | 斯图 这里有多少人会锁门啊 |
[55:24] | let alone their basement? | 更别提还要锁地下室了 |
[55:25] | Probably more than you think. | 可能比你想象的要多 |
[55:27] | Hey, what are you so worried about? | 你到底担心什么 |
[55:29] | I just have a really bad feeling about him. | 我只是对他有不好的预感 |
[55:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[55:35] | And I don’t think you should ignore that. | 我觉得你也应该留个心眼 |
[55:37] | But maybe– I mean, are we just… | 但也许 我们只是… |
[55:40] | Maybe we’re just misreading this whole thing? | 也许我们只是都误会了 |
[55:43] | I tell you what I see? I see… | 我给你说说我的想法 我觉得… |
[55:46] | A kid who is in love with someone | 那孩子只是爱上了 |
[55:48] | who is not in love with him. | 不爱他的人 |
[55:50] | And that can mess a person up in all sorts of ways. | 一个人很可能会因为这种事而变得一团糟 |
[55:55] | Now, I know you may find this hard to believe, | 我知道你可能会觉得难以置信 |
[55:57] | but I am familiar with the complicated emotions, | 但是我只是想说我很了解 |
[56:00] | is what I’m trying to say… | 这种事造成的… |
[56:02] | – …that come with that kind of thing. – Yeah? | -非常复杂的情绪 -是吗 |
[56:05] | I don’t want to talk about Harold anymore. | 我不想再聊哈罗德了 |
[57:36] | 请不要来找我了 如果上帝有意 我会回来的 爱你们 艾比盖尔·弗里曼特 | |
[57:43] | Mother Abagail? | 艾比盖尔教母 |
[57:45] | Has anyone got eyes on Mother A? | 有人看到教母了吗 |
[57:48] | Middle of the night, she’s probably in bed. | 大半夜的 她可能上床了 |
[57:50] | You check with Ray at the house? | 你去那间房子里找蕾确认过了吗 |
[57:52] | This is Ray. | 我就是蕾 |
[57:52] | I’m at the house. | 我就在屋里 |
[57:54] | – You hear that? – Yeah. | -听到了吗 -嗯 |
[57:58] | Hey, Ray, this is Stu. Go again with that. | 蕾 我是斯图 你再说一遍 |
[58:01] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[58:03] | She left us. | 她离开我们了 |
[58:05] | What? | 什么 |
[58:07] | You want to elaborate on that? | 说说到底是怎么回事 |
[58:09] | Mother A! | 艾比盖尔教母 |
[58:14] | Ray. | 蕾 |
[58:21] | Ray. | 蕾 |