时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | There’s a military facility out there. | 外面有个军事基地 |
[00:10] | Now, I want you to go there | 我想让你去那里 |
[00:13] | and bring me back the fire. | 把火给我带回来 |
[00:21] | This is Harold Emery Lauder speaking. | 我是哈罗德·埃莫里·劳德 |
[00:24] | I do this of my own free will. | 我做这一切都出于自愿 |
[00:29] | I thought Nick was the one to lead you. | 我原以为尼克会是那个领导你们的人 |
[00:33] | But the Lord saw fit to take Nick home | 但上帝还是带走了他 |
[00:36] | and that means | 这意味着… |
[00:37] | that it’s you, Stu Redman, | 你 斯图·雷德曼 |
[00:39] | who must lead now. | 要肩负起领导之职了 |
[00:41] | And soon he’ll come | 很快 他就会来 |
[00:43] | to destroy all who stand against him. | 铲除他的一切敌人 |
[00:47] | His kingdom’s in the west, | 他的王国在西方 |
[00:49] | and it is there you must go and make your stand. | 你必须去那里表明你的立场 |
[00:55] | I want to be a hundred miles gone by sunup. | 天亮之前 我要走远 |
[01:02] | Slow down! | 慢点 |
[01:12] | It’s better this way, Harold. | 这样更好 哈罗德 |
[01:14] | Goddamn you! | 操你妈的 |
[01:17] | You bitch! | 你个婊子 |
[01:20] | – Stu! Stu! – No! | -斯图 -不 |
[01:23] | My leg’s broken. | 我的腿断了 |
[01:25] | Take three or four of those at once, | 一次吃三四片 |
[01:28] | liable to be fatal. | 很容易致命 |
[01:29] | You get me, East Texas? | 明白吗 东得克萨斯人 |
[01:31] | Yeah, I get you. | 我明白 |
[01:36] | Hi, fellas. | 先生们好 |
[01:37] | We’ve been expecting ya. | 我们一直在等你们 |
[01:41] | Darling, why don’t you head down to greet our guests? | 亲爱的 你去问候一下我们的客人吧 |
[01:45] | Hello, friends. | 你们好 朋友们 |
[01:52] | Our time has begun! | 我们的时代开始了 |
[01:56] | Citizens of New Vegas, | 新拉斯维加斯的市民们 |
[01:58] | welcome to freedom! | 欢迎来到自由的时代 |
[02:09] | So, Glen… | 格伦 |
[02:12] | …is it everything you thought it’d be? | 和你想象的一样吗 |
[02:17] | Fabulous Las Vegas. | 奢华的拉斯维加斯 |
[02:24] | Yeah, pretty much. | 差不多吧 |
[02:26] | Bunch of lost, scared people | 一群迷失的 害怕的人们 |
[02:30] | following somebody who makes ’em feel just a little less lost. | 追随着一位会让他们不那么迷失的人 |
[02:34] | Stop me if you’ve heard this one before. | 你要是听过我说这话 就让我闭嘴吧 |
[02:37] | Meaning what? | 什么意思 |
[02:40] | They’re no different than us? | 他们和我们一样吗 |
[02:42] | I take it you don’t agree. | 看来你有不同意见 |
[02:43] | They’re fucking evil, Glen. | 他们是恶魔 格伦 |
[02:48] | Just as long as we’re not being overly simplistic. | 只要我们别太单纯 |
[02:51] | You do realize that they lined the Strip with crucified bodies, right? | 你知道他们在商业街上摆满了钉在十字架上的尸体吧 |
[02:55] | Realize it? I welcome it. | 知道 我很希望如此 |
[02:59] | Means this Dark Man can’t count on his own people. | 这意味着暗黑者不敢相信自己的人 |
[03:02] | Making public displays out of all those who defy him. | 给大家展示展示反抗他的人有何下场 |
[03:07] | That’s not strength. | 这不是力量 |
[03:09] | It’s weakness. | 这是软弱 |
[03:13] | I’d be much happier… | 如果下一个展示的不是我们 |
[03:15] | if his next display wasn’t us. | 我会很开心的 |
[03:18] | I hope Stu knows what he’s missing. | 我希望斯图知道自己错过了什么 |
[04:10] | What? | 什么 |
[04:15] | What are you looking at? | 你在看什么 |
[04:24] | Aw, fine. | 算了 |
[04:28] | You win. | 你赢了 |
[04:36] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[04:42] | You happy? | 你高兴了吗 |
[04:53] | And thank you all for being here. | 感谢你们能来 |
[04:56] | Court is fucking in session! | 法庭开庭了 |
[05:02] | Hit it, baby! Hit it! | 宣布吧 宝贝 |
[05:05] | You three are accused hereby of entering New Vegas as spies, | 你们三人被指控以间谍身份进入新拉斯维加斯 |
[05:09] | with seditious intent | 带有煽动性的意图 |
[05:12] | with stealth and under cover of darkness. | 在黑暗中鬼鬼祟祟 |
[05:17] | Yeah! | 太好了 |
[05:21] | Know you all that the cohorts of these men | 这些人的同伴 |
[05:25] | have sent other spies among us | 派了其他间谍过来 |
[05:28] | and they have been fucking killed. | 他们已经被干掉了 |
[05:36] | – Yeah! – We fucking got ’em! | -太好了 -我们搞定他们了 |
[05:45] | But our savior, in his mercy, has decided | 但我们仁慈的救世主已经决定 |
[05:50] | that these three particular shitbirds | 这三位混蛋 |
[05:55] | have a chance at a different fate. | 有机会改变命运 |
[05:58] | And all they got to do | 他们需要做的 |
[06:00] | is renounce the witch and her lies | 就是抛弃那位巫婆以及她的谎言 |
[06:02] | and swear loyalty | 向唯一的真王 |
[06:05] | to the one true motherfucking king. | 宣誓效忠 |
[06:12] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[06:15] | – Yes! – Yeah, that’s right! | -好 -这就对了 |
[06:17] | Come on, now. | 来吧 |
[06:19] | Let’s hear it. | 听听他们的决定 |
[06:20] | Here’s your chance. | 这是你们的机会 |
[06:22] | What, are you defending the old witch? | 怎么 还想袒护那个老巫婆吗 |
[06:24] | You think the witch would be protecting you | 你以为如果她现在坐在这里 |
[06:26] | if she was here in your place? | 就会保护你们吗 |
[06:28] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么认为 |
[06:30] | I didn’t see her dragging her big old | 我没看见她耷拉着下垂的奶子 |
[06:31] | saggy boobies across the Rocky Mountains. | 一路跨越落基山脉 |
[06:38] | Come on. | 算了吧 |
[06:40] | You don’t owe her shit. | 你们不欠她 |
[06:41] | She sent you here to die. | 她派你们来这送死 |
[06:44] | Okay? Now, come on over to the good side. | 好吗 趁现在回到好人这一边 |
[06:47] | Come on over to our side. | 来我们这一边 |
[06:51] | How ’bout you, Betty Lou? | 你觉得呢 大明星 |
[06:53] | Larry Underwood. | 拉里·安德伍德 |
[06:55] | You all know Larry Underwood, right? | 你们都认识他 对吧 |
[06:57] | He’s the rock star. | 他是摇滚明星 |
[06:58] | You sing those songs, that song on the radio… | 你在电台上唱那些歌 |
[07:02] | *You I can’t quit, no, baby* | *你不能放弃 宝贝* |
[07:05] | *Can’t get enough* | *无法满足* |
[07:08] | Well, guess what? | 你猜怎么着 |
[07:09] | All’s you’re gonna be able to do is sing heavy metal | 如果你割开自己的喉咙 以后就只能 |
[07:11] | if you slit your throat. | 唱重金属了 |
[07:18] | What? | 怎么了 |
[07:18] | Is that what you want to do? | 你想这样吗 |
[07:19] | How long do you plan on going on with this? | 你打算这样审我们到什么时候 |
[07:23] | Order! Order! Let it happen! | 肃静 肃静 让他说 |
[07:26] | Yeah, I’ve been meaning to ask. | 我一直想问 |
[07:27] | Whose authority is this court under? | 谁有权开设这个法庭 |
[07:29] | Who do you think, dummy? | 你觉得呢 笨蛋 |
[07:30] | Uh, M-Mr. Henreid. Please. | 亨瑞德先生 请注意言辞 |
[07:33] | This court is convened under the authority | 本法庭由兰道尔·弗拉格先生 |
[07:37] | of Mr. Randall Flagg! | 授权设立 |
[07:42] | The greatest purveyor of justice the world has ever seen. | 有史以来最伟大的正义使者 |
[07:45] | Randall Flagg, the Mother of Dragons, | 兰道尔·弗拉格 巨龙之母 |
[07:48] | the Queen of the Andals | 安达尔人的皇后 |
[07:51] | – and everybody else above himself. – You shut the fuck up! | -还有在他之上的所有人 -给我闭嘴 |
[07:53] | – Test me again. – Piece of shit! | -再惹我试试 -混蛋 |
[07:55] | Shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 |
[07:57] | You better be careful, ’cause you know, | 说话最好小心点 你也知道 |
[07:59] | he’s watching up there, so… | 他正在上面看着呢 |
[08:12] | I-I really need to understand this, Lloyd. | 我真的需要了解一下 洛伊德 |
[08:14] | What are you all so afraid of? | 你们到底在怕什么 |
[08:15] | He can fly and he fucking, like, ate a dude last week. | 他会飞 而且他上周吃了个人 |
[08:18] | – What are you talking about? – Well, he-he flies | -你说什么呢 -他会飞 |
[08:20] | and he… if he can do all that, then… | 如果他能做到 那么 |
[08:22] | – why does he need all this? – Mr. Bateman, | -那他为什么还需要做这些 -贝特曼先生 |
[08:25] | if you can’t keep quiet, | 如果你再不保持肃静 |
[08:26] | I’m gonna have to ask the bailiff here | 那我就得让这边法警 |
[08:29] | to gouge out your eyes | 挖出你的眼睛 |
[08:31] | and skull-fuck the holes. | 然后操你的眼眶了 |
[08:33] | Right, right. Of course, of course. But… | 行 行 当然了 不过 |
[08:36] | I don’t understand why he won’t face us himself. | 我不明白他为什么不亲自面对我们 |
[08:38] | Are-are these on? | 摄像头开着吧 |
[08:40] | What makes you think you’re so special | 你凭什么觉得自己那么特殊 |
[08:41] | that he’d come down and come to see you? | 能让他亲自下来见你 |
[08:43] | Is he watching this, Lloyd? | 他在看吗 洛伊德 |
[08:47] | Are you watching? | 你在看吗 |
[08:49] | Come down here, you-you son of a bitch, and show us… | 下来 你这混蛋 让我们看看 |
[08:54] | That’s my man, right there! That’s my man! | 这就对了 |
[08:55] | Yeah, don’t fucking talk to him that way, huh? | 不许用这种口气和他说话 明白吗 |
[09:00] | My God. | 天哪 |
[09:01] | You people are terrified of him. | 你们畏惧他 |
[09:04] | Is that all he has over you? | 他就是通过这种方式控制你们吗 |
[09:06] | Is fear? | 用恐惧 |
[09:08] | – That’s it? – Don’t you fucking talk about him that way. Hey. | -是这样吗 -不许这样说他 |
[09:12] | It’s way more pathetic than we thought, guys. | 这比我们想象得要可悲的多 大伙们 |
[09:14] | Mr. Bateman, you are now in contempt of court! | 贝特曼先生 你在藐视法庭 |
[09:18] | Hey, why don’t you go fuck yourself? | 你滚一边去行不行 |
[09:19] | Bailiff, shoot that man. | 法警 开枪打死他 |
[09:22] | Lloyd. You’re the bailiff? | 洛伊德 你就是法警吗 |
[09:24] | I thought you were the prosecutor. | 我还以为你是检察官呢 |
[09:26] | Lloyd, fucking shoot that man. | 洛伊德 开枪打死他 |
[09:28] | Stop fucking telling me what to do, okay? | 别告诉我该怎么做 行吗 |
[09:30] | You stop talking, fucko. Okay? | 你闭嘴 白痴 好吗 |
[09:31] | You’re talking yourself into getting shot. | 再说下去就是自讨枪子了 |
[09:33] | You’re gonna shoot me, Lloyd? | 你要毙了我吗 洛伊德 |
[09:35] | I don’t think so. | 我不这么想 |
[09:38] | Counsel, please approach the bench. | 律师 请走到法官席前 |
[09:43] | What the fuck is your problem? | 你怎么回事 |
[09:44] | Why are you being such a crybaby? | 怎么变得跟爱哭鬼一样 |
[09:45] | You want to disappoint Flagg? | 你想让弗拉格失望吗 |
[09:47] | You are fucking embarrassing us. | 你真让我们丢脸 |
[09:49] | You’re embarrassing us. | 你才让我们丢脸 |
[09:50] | Do it! | 快动手 |
[10:00] | Your hand’s shaking, Lloyd. | 你的手在抖 洛伊德 |
[10:02] | I ain’t shaking. | 我没抖 |
[10:06] | – You never done it before, right? – Shut up! | -你从没做过 对吗 -闭嘴 |
[10:09] | Killed a man. | 杀过人 |
[10:11] | You don’t have to start now. | 你不用现在开始 |
[10:13] | I’m not begging for my life, mind you. | 提醒你一下 我不是在求你饶命 |
[10:16] | I’m begging for yours. | 我是在为你求命 |
[10:18] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:20] | If you don’t stop talking, | 如果你不停止说话 |
[10:21] | I’m gonna have to put a bullet through you. | 我就一枪毙了你 |
[10:23] | “The fault, dear Brutus, is in our stars, not in ourselves.” | “命运无罪 自己有责” |
[10:27] | – What do you mean? – You don’t have to do this. | -什么意思 -你不必这么做的 |
[10:29] | Why are… why are you saying that? | 你 你为什么这么说 |
[10:30] | You can stop this. Just look in the camera, | 你可以阻止这一切 看着摄像机 |
[10:32] | tell these people what I already know, | 告诉这些人我已经知道的事 |
[10:34] | that without your fear, he’s nothing. | 没有你的恐惧 他一无是处 |
[10:37] | He’s seen him! | 他看到他了 |
[10:39] | – He knows this guy! – Shut up. | -他认识这人 -闭嘴 |
[10:41] | Without your adulation, he’s nothing, Lloyd! | 没有你的谄媚 他一无是处 洛伊德 |
[10:43] | Look at the camera and tell these people what I already know! | 看着摄像机 告诉这些人我已经知道的事 |
[10:46] | That he’s nothing without y… | 没有你的…他一无是处 |
[11:04] | It’s all right, Lloyd. | 没事 洛伊德 |
[11:07] | You… you don’t know any better. | 你 你也不懂 |
[11:10] | Shut-shut-shut-shut the fuck up! | 闭嘴 闭嘴 闭嘴 |
[11:33] | What is everyone staring at? Get ’em out of here. | 都在看什么 让他们出去 |
[11:36] | Okay? Get them out of here, right now. | 懂吗 马上赶他们出去 |
[11:39] | The sentence is death. | 判罚是死刑 |
[11:42] | Clearly. Prosecution rests. | 显而易见 检方休庭 |
[11:49] | Don’t. | 别跟过来 |
[12:10] | Jesus, Larry. | 老天 拉里 |
[12:13] | He just fucking shot him. | 他刚开枪杀了他 |
[12:22] | I’m gonna tell you something, Larry. | 和你说点事 拉里 |
[12:25] | I’m a baby about pain. | 我很怕痛 |
[12:31] | I never even liked going to the doctor to get a shot. | 我从来不喜欢去医生那里打针 |
[12:35] | If I could figure a way out of it, I would. | 要是我能想出办法逃离 我会的 |
[12:43] | You think you could work your way over here and sit beside me? | 你能把身子挪过来 坐我旁边吗 |
[12:54] | I just wish I knew what it was all for. | 真希望我知道这一切是为了什么 |
[12:58] | All I can see is he’s gonna make a show out of us dying. | 我只知道他会把我们的死弄成一场表演 |
[13:02] | – Is that what we came all this way for? – Ray, I don’t know. | -我们大老远过来就是为了这个吗 -蕾 我不知道 |
[13:17] | Larry. | 拉里 |
[13:19] | Bitch, you look bad. | 贱人 你气色好差 |
[13:22] | Wes, take her away. | 韦斯 带她走 |
[13:25] | I’d like to speak to Larry alone. | 我要和拉里单独说话 |
[13:33] | Son of a bitch. Fuck you! | 垃圾 操你妈 |
[13:45] | I thought I’d never see you again. | 我以为我再也见不到你了 |
[13:49] | What the hell happened? | 发生了什么 |
[13:50] | He called, and I came. | 他召唤 于是我来了 |
[13:55] | And now I’m carrying his prince. | 现在我怀上了他的王子 |
[13:58] | Jesus, you-you fucking hear yourself? | 天呐 你有听到自己说的是什么话吗 |
[14:06] | – Did any of the others make it? – Yes. | -有其他人活下来吗 -有 |
[14:09] | You somehow managed to not kill everybody with that bomb. | 你的炸弹不知怎么回事 没有杀死所有人 |
[14:13] | H-Harold. | 哈罗德 |
[14:17] | It was Harold, wasn’t it? | 是哈罗德 对吗 |
[14:20] | Nadine, what the fuck? | 纳丁 搞什么 |
[14:22] | – How do you mean? – The vigil. | -什么意思 -守夜 |
[14:25] | You kept the kids away, you… | 你支开了孩子们 你 |
[14:30] | You kept me away. | 你支开了我 |
[14:32] | I didn’t want you to get hurt. | 我不想要你受伤 |
[14:34] | But you wanted to hurt them. | 但你想要伤害他们 |
[14:37] | So you could come here and become this? | 这样你就可以来这里 变成这样吗 |
[14:41] | This is who I always was. | 这就是我一直以来的样子 |
[14:44] | Larry, don’t you see? | 拉里 你还不明白吗 |
[14:47] | It took me coming here to really, truly understand. | 我来到这里才真正明白 |
[14:52] | Nadine, just look… | 纳丁 看看 |
[14:53] | just look at yourself. Fucking look. | 看看你自己 好好看看 |
[15:03] | Nadine, fucking look. | 纳丁 他妈的好好看看 |
[15:06] | He’s made me complete. | 他让我完整 |
[15:08] | Nadine, look! | 纳丁 看 |
[15:22] | I don’t understand… | 我不明白 |
[15:28] | Oh, I think he’s coming! | 他好像要出生了 |
[15:33] | Somebody help! Help us! | 救命啊 救救我们 |
[15:35] | We need help! | 我们需要帮助 |
[15:39] | Move! Come on! | 让开 快 |
[15:40] | Go, go, get out of the way! | 快 让开 |
[15:42] | Get out of our way! | 让开 |
[15:46] | Out of our fucking way! | 让开 |
[15:49] | Go, go, go. Go, go, go, go. | 快 快 快 |
[16:02] | Look at me. Look at me. Breathe. | 看着我 看着我 呼吸 |
[16:06] | Relax, honey. | 放松 亲爱的 |
[16:14] | It’ll all be over soon. | 很快就会结束了 |
[16:16] | It doesn’t feel right! Something’s not right! | 感觉不对 这不对劲 |
[16:19] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[16:34] | No, no, no! Listen to me. | 不不 听我说 |
[16:37] | You’re not listening to me. Something’s wrong. | 你没听我说的话 有事不对劲 |
[16:42] | It’s not right! | 不对劲 |
[16:53] | You knew, didn’t you? | 你早就知道 对吧 |
[16:56] | Knew what? | 知道什么 |
[17:01] | I was never meant to survive bringing this thing into the world. | 我生下这东西之后肯定活不了 |
[17:06] | Don’t be silly. | 别傻了 |
[17:08] | You’re my queen. | 你是我的女王 |
[17:10] | – No. No. – That thing growing inside you… | -不 不 -而你肚子里的那东西 |
[17:18] | …it’s our prince. | 是我们的王子 |
[17:29] | It’s kicking. | 它在动 |
[17:35] | “Nadine will be my queen.” | “纳丁将是我的女王” |
[17:44] | That’s my girl. | 乖孩子 |
[17:51] | Larry was right. | 拉里说得对 |
[18:31] | No! | 不 |
[18:39] | My son. | 我的儿子 |
[18:55] | Lloyd… | 洛伊德 |
[18:58] | cancel the nursery. | 不用婴儿室了 |
[19:46] | Kojak? Kojak! | 科杰克 科杰克 |
[20:25] | Come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[20:28] | This your blood, boy? | 这是你的血吗 |
[20:31] | Doesn’t look like much. | 看起来没多少 |
[20:33] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[20:39] | You did a hell of a job, boy. | 你帮了一个大忙 小伙子 |
[20:41] | For a minute there, I thought we were in real trouble. | 有那么一瞬间 我真以为我们有大麻烦了 |
[21:03] | You heard anything? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[21:07] | He’s still in there… | 他还在里面 |
[21:09] | with the body? | 和尸体在一起吗 |
[21:11] | With what we could scrape off the floor. | 清理地面的东西还在里面呢 |
[21:13] | Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. | 见鬼 见鬼 见鬼 |
[21:18] | What are we supposed to do now? | 我们现在该怎么办 |
[21:19] | What do you mean, “we,” White? | 什么叫”我们” 怀特 |
[21:22] | This has got nothing to do with me. | 这跟我没有关系 |
[21:24] | I’m just the entertainment director on this cruise, remember? | 我只是这里的娱乐主管 记得吗 |
[21:29] | You know, I’m surprised you’re even showing your face | 我很意外你竟然还有胆来这里 |
[21:32] | – after you shot that hippie, point-blank. – You fucking | -毕竟你近距离射杀了那个嬉皮士 -你他妈的 |
[21:34] | – told me to shoot the… – What? | -让我开枪的 -什么 |
[21:36] | I was acting. It was a fucking show trial. | 我那是表演 只是审判秀 |
[21:38] | What am I supposed to do? | 那我该怎么做 |
[21:39] | Give me a sign, like a wink, | 给我个信号 比如眨眼 |
[21:40] | a wink, or a fucking, like… | 眨眼 或者是… |
[21:42] | This has got nothing to do with me. | 这事与我无关 |
[21:44] | He said show trial, not a snuff film. | 他说是审判秀 不是杀人电影 |
[21:48] | I really shot the hell out of that goddamn loudmouth, didn’t I? | 我真的把那个大嘴巴射穿了 对吧 |
[21:53] | Yeah, Lloyd. You didn’t miss. | 是啊 洛伊德 你枪法很准 |
[21:57] | I keep seeing his face in my head. | 我脑海中不断浮现他的脸 |
[22:01] | Every time I blink my eyes, | 每次我眨眼 |
[22:03] | I see that goddamn look he gave | 都看到他死前 |
[22:06] | right before he saw the light. | 盯着我看的眼神 |
[22:12] | Are you crying? | 你在哭吗 |
[22:14] | No. | 没有 |
[22:17] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[22:20] | You got to keep it together, okay? | 你得振作点 好吗 |
[22:22] | Gonna be fine. You’re gonna be fine. | 会没事的 你会没事的 |
[22:27] | I’d be a lot less worried about that hippie | 我不会这么担心那个嬉皮士 |
[22:29] | and more about what Flagg did to the last guy | 而是更担心弗拉格对最后一个人干的事 |
[22:31] | who shot somebody he wasn’t supposed to. | 他杀了一个不该杀的人 |
[22:33] | Why would you bring it up? | 你干嘛提这件事 |
[22:35] | – Why would you… – ‘Cause we got to figure it out. | -你干嘛 -因为我们得想想办法 |
[22:38] | Look, man, we just got a show to do, okay? | 听着 我们只是需要表演一场 好吗 |
[22:43] | – We got to keep on task. – Yeah. | -专注于任务 -对 |
[22:47] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[22:53] | Hey. How’s it going in there? | 里面怎么样了 |
[22:54] | Obviously not great. | 显然不太好 |
[22:58] | I realized that we never really got a chance | 我发现我们还没有机会 |
[23:00] | to talk about what happened at the trial, | 谈谈审判时发生的事 |
[23:02] | ’cause we got sidetracked with the, uh… | 因为我们被耽搁了 |
[23:04] | Not-not– mm– saying that we shouldn’t have | 我不 我不是说我们不该 |
[23:05] | gotten sidetracked, of course, it’s… But… | 被别的事耽搁 当然了 但是 |
[23:08] | If you didn’t want me to kill that hippie, | 如果你不想让我杀嬉皮士 |
[23:09] | I just wish that you would’ve told me you didn’t want me to, | 我只是希望你能提前告诉我 |
[23:12] | ’cause, obviously, I didn’t want… | 因为 显然我也不想… |
[23:13] | I’m not, like, criticizing you or anything, I’m just saying, like… | 我不是在批评你什么的 我只是想说 |
[23:19] | Do you remember when you gave me this? | 你还记得你给我这个的时候吗 |
[23:21] | Do you remember giving me this? | 你还记得你给了我这个吗 |
[23:23] | You told me it was the beginning of a brand-new friendship, | 你说这是一段全新友谊的开端 |
[23:26] | and I’ve been with you since the very beginning, so… | 而且我从一开始就在你身旁 所以 |
[23:31] | She fucking told me to do it. | 是她让我这么做的 |
[23:33] | I… She fucking… | 我…是她 |
[23:34] | Is the stage ready? | 舞台准备好了吗 |
[23:36] | Yes, sir. All set. | 是的 一切就绪 |
[23:39] | – Five by five. – Broadcast, too, sir. | -准备就绪 -直播也准备好了 先生 |
[23:40] | Just waiting for your go-ahead. | 就等你的指示 |
[23:42] | Do you want me to go get the prisoners? | 你需要我去把犯人带过去吗 |
[23:47] | Just one thing I want you to do for me first. | 我需要你先替我办件事 |
[23:54] | Waste not, want not. | 俭以防匮 |
[24:11] | Uh, Mr. Underwood? | 安德伍德先生 |
[24:18] | Larry Underwood? | 拉里·安德伍德 |
[24:21] | Compliments of Mr. Flagg. | 弗拉格先生送给您的 |
[24:46] | Rise and shine, rock star. | 起来啦 摇滚明星 |
[24:47] | Time to go live the rest of your life. | 该接着渡过你的余生了 |
[24:55] | The fuck you got to smile about? | 你他妈有什么可笑的 |
[25:00] | You all put her head here to rub my nose in it. | 你们把她的头放在这 来提醒我是我的错 |
[25:04] | To show me there’s no hope. | 让我看到根本没有希望 |
[25:07] | But you don’t even know what it means. | 可你们根本都不明白希望是什么 |
[25:09] | What does it mean? | 是什么呢 |
[25:11] | This place is falling apart. | 这地方在分崩离析 |
[25:14] | She was his queen. She was… | 她是他的女王 她是… |
[25:17] | the mother of his child. | 他孩子的妈妈 |
[25:20] | That’s how she ended up. | 而那就是她的下场 |
[25:24] | Who do you think he’s gonna send your head to? | 你觉得他会把你的脑袋给谁送去呢 |
[25:27] | Okay, get him up. | 让他起来 |
[25:31] | Get up. Let’s go. | 起来 我们走 |
[25:38] | – Is that you, Ray? – Larry! | -是你吗 蕾 -拉里 |
[25:40] | It sounds like it’s showtime. | 听起来好戏要开始了 |
[25:42] | What the fuck is happening? | 这是什么情况 |
[25:43] | Hey, it’s almost over for them. | 他们快要完蛋了 |
[25:44] | No, hey, it ain’t almost over for us, | 不对 不是我们快要完蛋 |
[25:46] | it’s almost over for you. | 是你们快要完蛋了 |
[25:49] | Next few minutes are liable to be unpleasant. | 接下来的几分钟肯定会不好受 |
[25:53] | Nadine’s dead, Ray. | 纳丁死了 蕾 |
[25:54] | Larry, I’m so sorry. | 拉里 我真的很遗憾 |
[25:56] | Aw, come on, Romeo. Don’t spare us the details. | 来吧 罗密欧 别省去细节啊 |
[25:59] | All right, shitbirds, you ready for your close-ups? | 倒霉蛋们 准备好你们的特写镜头了吗 |
[26:03] | And… hoods! | 摘头罩 |
[26:05] | Make them pay! Make them pay! | 血债血还 血债血还 |
[26:09] | Make them pay! Make them pay! | 血债血还 血债血还 |
[26:13] | Make them pay! Make them pay! | 血债血还 血债血还 |
[26:17] | Make them pay! Make them pay! | 血债血还 血债血还 |
[26:21] | Make them pay! Make them pay! | 血债血还 血债血还 |
[26:25] | Make them pay! Make them pay! | 血债血还 血债血还 |
[26:29] | Make them pay! Make them pay! | 血债血还 血债血还 |
[26:33] | Make them pay! Make them pay! | 血债血还 血债血还 |
[26:37] | Make them pay! Make them pay! | 血债血还 血债血还 |
[26:39] | Ha! Cut to Julie. | 镜头切给朱莉 |
[26:41] | All right, shut the hell up, y’all! | 好了 你们都闭上嘴 |
[26:44] | I’m back now, y’all. | 各位我回来了 |
[26:46] | And guess who I’ve got here. | 猜猜我把谁请来了 |
[26:49] | My man, | 我的主心骨 |
[26:50] | and the right-hand man to everyone’s man, | 同时也是所有人主心骨的左膀右臂 |
[26:55] | Mr. Lloyd Henreid! | 洛伊德·亨瑞德先生 |
[27:05] | Now, ain’t he just the cutest? | 他是不是最可爱的人 |
[27:09] | Makes me want to eat him up. | 让我想一口把他吞了 |
[27:14] | All right, Lloyd, we just watched you | 洛伊德 我们刚刚看见你 |
[27:16] | escort these traitors in to face their punishment. | 押着那些叛徒来接受他们的惩处 |
[27:20] | How are they feeling today? | 他们今天是什么感受 |
[27:30] | Sorry, what? | 抱歉 你说什么 |
[27:31] | – The prisoners, how are they feeling? – Yeah. Oh, yeah. | -犯人 他们的感受 -哦 对 |
[27:35] | Well, in a word, Julie, they’re feeling scared. | 简单来说 朱莉 他们吓坏了 |
[27:42] | Well, that is understandable. | 这可以理解 |
[27:44] | They got to know what’s coming to them. | 他们肯定明白等待他们的是什么 |
[27:46] | Crossing Mr. Flagg’s got consequences. | 违逆弗拉格先生是有后果的 |
[27:49] | Ain’t that right, baby? Ain’t that right, y’all? | 对不对 宝贝 对不对 各位 |
[27:56] | Yeah. That’s right, Julie. | 说得对 朱莉 |
[27:59] | Yeah, fuck them! | 去他们的吧 |
[28:00] | Now, it’s my pleasure | 现在我很荣幸地介绍 |
[28:03] | to introduce the man | 那位将要 |
[28:06] | who will light the match, | 点燃火柴的人 |
[28:08] | the man who shook the world! | 那个震撼世界的人 |
[28:11] | The Walking Dude himself, | 行者本尊 |
[28:14] | the real deal, | 如假包换的 |
[28:16] | Mr. Randall | 兰道 |
[28:19] | Flagg! | 弗拉格先生 |
[28:26] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[28:28] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[28:31] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[28:33] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[28:36] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[28:42] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[28:44] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[28:46] | Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[28:49] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[28:52] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[28:55] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[28:57] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[29:00] | Flagg! Flagg! Flagg! | 弗拉格 弗拉格 弗拉格 |
[29:24] | Stay on him. | 镜头定格给他 |
[29:38] | From the ashes of Captain Trips, | 从崔普斯上尉的余烬中 |
[29:41] | we have risen! | 我们复活了 |
[29:43] | And we are heading toward the golden promise of a future | 我们正朝着美好的未来前进 |
[29:46] | we never could have dreamed of in the world that was. | 那是在以前的世界里做梦也想不到的 |
[29:53] | But that future is now under threat, | 但是这个未来现在受到了威胁 |
[29:57] | ’cause a new infection looms. | 因为出现了一种新传染病 |
[30:01] | The traitors kneeling before you today | 今天跪在你面前的叛徒 |
[30:04] | were sent here by people who don’t want you to enjoy | 派他们来的人不希望你们 |
[30:06] | the freedom this new world has to offer. | 享受新世界所赋予的自由 |
[30:09] | They want to shackle you once again in the chains | 他们想用自己编造的道德枷锁 |
[30:12] | of their invented morality. | 再次束缚你们 |
[30:14] | Boo, that’s right. You tell ’em, doll. | 没错 告诉他们 亲爱的 |
[30:17] | You’re going down, bitches. | 你们要完蛋了 贱人们 |
[30:20] | That’s what you get. That’s what you get! | 这就是你们的下场 这就是你们的下场 |
[30:23] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[30:28] | These deluded fools | 这些受蒙骗的傻瓜们 |
[30:30] | worship an old witch. | 崇拜一个老女巫 |
[30:38] | It’s true. | 千真万确 |
[30:40] | An old witch who has brainwashed them into believing | 老女巫给他们洗脑 让他们相信 |
[30:43] | that Captain Trips was the apocalypse. | 崔普斯上尉是末日浩劫 |
[30:45] | But you– you know that the apocalypse happened | 可是你们知道末日浩劫早就发生了 |
[30:49] | long before anyone had even heard of Captain Trips. | 那时都没人知道崔普斯上尉是什么 |
[30:52] | ‘Cause there’s never been enough to go around. | 因为他们在知道之前就已经死了 |
[30:55] | Nature contains winners and losers. | 自然界中有成功者 也有失败者 |
[30:59] | Predators and prey. | 捕食者和猎物 |
[31:02] | Only now, | 只有现在 |
[31:04] | we are the predators | 我们才是捕食者 |
[31:06] | and they are the prey! | 而他们是猎物 |
[31:34] | Now, let’s get this party started. | 我们开始狂欢吧 |
[32:15] | On the crowd. Let them see themselves. | 在人群中 让他们看到自己 |
[32:30] | First we drown the rats, | 先把老鼠淹死 |
[32:33] | and then we burn the witch! | 再烧死女巫 |
[32:36] | Rid ourselves of this infection for good. | 让我们永远摆脱这种传染病 |
[32:39] | Cut to the airport. | 抄近路去机场 |
[32:48] | As we speak, a plane is being readied to carry | 我们说话这会 一架飞机已经准备好 |
[32:52] | the biggest fire mankind has ever seen | 将人类史上最大的一场火灾 |
[32:55] | to the witch and her minions. | 送到女巫和她的手下那里 |
[33:04] | – He doesn’t know she’s dead. – What? | -他不知道她死了 -什么 |
[33:07] | Mother A. | 艾比盖尔教母 |
[33:09] | W-What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[33:12] | One of my loyal servants is on his way to the plane | 我的一个忠仆正带着他宝贵的货物 |
[33:15] | with his precious cargo. | 去飞机上 |
[33:17] | And as soon as it’s loaded, | 只要一装好 |
[33:19] | I will personally board that plane | 我就亲自登上飞机 |
[33:22] | and unleash holy hell on the other side of those mountains. | 在山的另一边释放地狱之火 |
[33:29] | On the drone in three, two, one, go. | 无人机准备 三 二 一 开始 |
[33:33] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[33:36] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[33:40] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[33:44] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[33:48] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[33:52] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[33:56] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[33:59] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[34:03] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[34:07] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[34:10] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[34:14] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[34:16] | Track with Lloyd. | 镜头跟着洛伊德 |
[34:19] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[34:22] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[34:26] | Burn them down! Burn them down! | 烧死他们 烧死他们 |
[34:31] | Yeah! | 好极了 |
[34:32] | Yeah! Fuck! | 好极了 妈的 |
[34:42] | I always liked your music. | 我一直喜欢你的音乐 |
[34:54] | All right. | 好了 |
[34:57] | Any last words? Now’s the time. | 有遗言吗 现在可以说了 |
[35:04] | I will fear no evil. | 但我无惧恶魔 |
[35:09] | I will fear no evil. | 但我无惧恶魔 |
[35:11] | Shut the fuck up. | 给我闭上嘴 |
[35:12] | I will fear no evil! | 但我无惧恶魔 |
[35:14] | – Shut up! – Stop! | -闭嘴 -住手 |
[35:20] | Don’t fuckin’ make me do this. | 别他妈逼我 |
[35:22] | – Shut up. – I will fear no evil! | -闭嘴 -但我无惧恶魔 |
[35:30] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[35:31] | I will fear no evil. | 但我无惧恶魔 |
[35:35] | – God damn it! – Stop. | -该死的 -住手 |
[35:38] | I will fear no evil. | 但我无惧恶魔 |
[35:43] | I will fear no evil! | 但我无惧恶魔 |
[35:48] | Who said that? | 是谁说的 |
[35:52] | Who was it? | 是谁 |
[35:55] | Who said that?! | 谁说的 |
[35:57] | I will fear no evil! | 但我无惧恶魔 |
[36:02] | – I think she’s over there. – Lloyd, shoot that woman. | -她应该在那里 -洛伊德 朝那女人开枪 |
[36:06] | Lloyd… shoot that woman. | 洛伊德 朝那女人开枪 |
[36:09] | – Lloyd, sh-shoot her. – Lloyd, | -洛伊德 打她 -洛伊德 |
[36:11] | get your head out of your ass | 给我清醒一点 |
[36:12] | and shoot that motherfucker. | 打那个混蛋 |
[36:14] | No. | 不 |
[36:20] | No. | 不 |
[36:21] | You’re weak, Lloyd! | 你真弱 洛伊德 |
[36:23] | You’re a weak little lamb! | 你就是一个软弱的小羊羔 |
[36:30] | I will fear no evil! | 但我无惧恶魔 |
[36:34] | Fear no evil! I will fear no evil! | 但我无惧恶魔 但我无惧恶魔 |
[36:37] | I will fear no evil! | 但我无惧恶魔 |
[36:38] | Fear no evil! | 无惧恶魔 |
[36:53] | Don’t worry, everybody, I forgive you. | 别担心 各位 我宽恕你们 |
[36:57] | I forgive you. I forgive me. | 我宽恕你 我宽恕我自己 |
[37:01] | Lloyd, do as you’re told! | 洛伊德 照我说的做 |
[37:05] | Give me the key. | 把钥匙给我 |
[37:06] | – Lloyd! – Get the keys. | -洛伊德 -去拿钥匙 |
[37:08] | Let’s fucking get ’em out of here | 趁他们还没淹死 |
[37:10] | before they fucking drown. Get the keys! | 赶紧带他们离开这里 快去拿钥匙 |
[37:15] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[37:17] | As more traitors in our midst. | 我们之中的叛徒越来越多 |
[37:20] | I forgive you. I forgive you. | 我宽恕你 我宽恕你 |
[37:22] | Oh, the old witch must have been desperate. | 那个老女巫肯定很绝望 |
[37:28] | Whoa. Are there any more? | 还有吗 |
[37:33] | Point them out. | 把他们都指认出来 |
[37:34] | Excuse me, everybody. | 大家让一下 |
[37:35] | Better yet, tear them to pieces. | 最好把他们撕成碎片 |
[37:39] | Traitors! | 叛徒 |
[37:42] | Parasites! | 寄生虫 |
[37:43] | Rip them out! | 把他们剔除 |
[37:45] | They don’t deserve to live in this world. | 他们不配活在这个世上 |
[37:54] | You shouldn’t be here. | 你不该来这里的 |
[37:58] | I brought you the fire. | 我给你带来了火 |
[38:00] | I told you to bring it to the plane! | 我要你送到飞机上的 |
[38:05] | My life for you! | 我一生为你 |
[38:08] | I did it. | 我做到了 |
[38:14] | My life for you. | 我一生为你 |
[38:16] | My life for you. | 我一生为你 |
[39:14] | For you. | 为你 |
[39:47] | Don’t run! | 别跑 |
[39:48] | I command you to return! | 我命令你们都回来 |
[39:59] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[40:12] | – No! – Hurry up! | -不 -快点 |
[40:35] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[40:42] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[40:44] | Look at it, Ray. | 看啊 蕾 |
[40:46] | Oh, God. | 天啊 |
[40:48] | It’s okay. | 没事的 |
[40:49] | Don’t be afraid. | 别害怕 |
[41:12] | Damn… | 该死 |
[41:59] | *She brought me* | *她给我带了* |
[42:01] | *A little coffee* | *咖啡* |
[42:08] | *She brought me tea…* | *她给我带了浓茶* |
[42:15] | *Hell, she brought me everything* | *她给我带来了一切* |
[42:19] | *But the workhouse key* | *唯独没有济贫院的钥匙* |
[43:43] | No! Kojak! | 不 科杰克 |
[44:23] | Kojak! | 科杰克 |
[44:45] | Hey, Miss Sofia tells me | 索菲亚小姐告诉我 |
[44:46] | you’re getting pretty good at that thing. | 你学得越来越好了 |
[44:50] | Maybe, uh, you can sing a few lines next time you play a song. | 下次弹奏的时候能不能哼两句歌 |
[44:58] | Joe? | 小乔 |
[45:19] | Joe, we got to get you inside. Come on. | 小乔 你得赶紧进屋 快点 |
[45:23] | Joe, come on. | 小乔 快点 |
[45:25] | He’s gone. | 他不在了 |
[45:29] | Who is? | 谁 |
[45:30] | The Dark Man. | 暗黑者 |
[45:32] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[45:35] | Can you see what’s happening? | 你能看到发生的事吗 |
[45:36] | Can you see him? Can you s… can you see Stu, Joe? | 你能看到他吗 你…你能看到斯图吗 乔 |
[45:40] | Joe? Joe, tell me, can you see Stu? | 小乔 小乔 告诉我 你能看到斯图吗 |
[45:42] | Can… | 你… |
[45:52] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |