英文名称:The Stepfather
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[05:08] | One female in her late thirties | 一名35岁至40岁的女性 |
[05:09] | and three minors. | 和3名未成年人 |
[05:10] | Multiple stab wounds and blunt-force trauma. | 多处刺伤及钝器击伤 |
[05:13] | What about the ex-husband? | 她前夫有嫌疑吗 |
[05:14] | Court said the wife had a restraining order against him. | 法院说他太太申请了对他的限制令 |
[05:17] | Dylan Bennet. He spent the night | 狄伦·伯奈特 他那天晚上 |
[05:19] | with a bottle of Jack Daniel’s. | 喝了瓶杰克·丹尼 |
[05:20] | It was his first Christmas without his family. | 那是他离婚后的第一个圣诞 |
[05:22] | All the more reason. | 还有其他证据吗 |
[05:23] | Well, you didn’t see him when he id-ed his family. | 你是没看到他来认领家人时的样子 |
[05:25] | Looked like he’d been hit by a freight train. | 像被货车碾过一样 |
[05:27] | Seeing his kids like that. All the blood. | 看到他的孩子这个样 到处是血 |
[05:29] | Yeah, it was definitely a nightmare for him. | 对他而言绝对是恶梦 |
[05:31] | If this guy did it, | 要真是他干的 |
[05:33] | he gets my vote for a goddamn Academy Award. | 他都能获奥斯卡奖了 |
[05:35] | Let’s say the stepfather, | 我们假设是他们的继父 |
[05:36] | this Grady Edwards did it. | 格雷迪·爱德华干的 |
[05:38] | – What do we got on him? – Nothing. | -我们知道他什么 -什么都不知道 |
[05:40] | Said he was from Kansas. | 听说他是从堪萨斯州来的 |
[05:41] | Except we can’t find a match in any database. | 但我们在数据库里找不到匹配的人 |
[05:43] | And he stopped the newspaper to have time to disappear. | 而且他停订了报纸 这让他有时间人间蒸发 |
[05:45] | And we think he might have done this before. | 我们觉得他以前可能做过同样的案子 |
[05:48] | Three years ago in New Jersey, | 3年前 在新泽西 |
[05:50] | a wife and three kids. | 一个妻子和3个孩子 |
[05:51] | Gunshot wounds to the back of the head. | 后脑枪伤 |
[05:53] | The stepfather disappeared. | 继父同样人间蒸发 |
[05:55] | Lived in a rented room where he met the victims. | 他遇到被害人的时候都在租房子住 |
[05:57] | Both rooms were owned by older women. | 两个房东都是老妇女 |
[05:59] | One of the women who lives in New Jersey said, | 其中在新泽西的那个女人说 |
[06:01] | “He’s a wonderful man,” | “他是个很好的人” |
[06:02] | “always paid his rent on time and in cash.” | “总是及时用现金付租金” |
[06:05] | So, of course, she never asked him for any identification. | 顺理成章的 她从来没要过他的证件 |
[06:07] | No, he’s smart. The Toyota land cruiser | 不 他很聪明 想想我们发现 |
[06:09] | that we found abandoned? | 他丢弃的那辆丰田陆地巡洋舰 |
[06:10] | Paid for in cash. | 现金付款 |
[06:12] | No driver’s license required for registration. | 不要求登记驾照 |
[06:14] | No credit cards, no anything. Which means… | 没有信用卡 什么都没有 也就是说… |
[06:16] | No photo id required. | 不需要带照片的证件 |
[06:18] | Always a divorced or widowed situation. | 永远是离婚或鳏夫身份 |
[06:20] | I’m telling you, this guy’s a monster. | 这家伙是个魔鬼 |
[06:27] | Even if this is your guy, | 就算你说的这人是凶手 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:955个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:122个,六级词汇:54个,GRE词汇:51个,托福词汇:85个,考研词汇:136个,专四词汇:112个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:228个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:29] | it’s been six months. | 那也过了半年了 |
[06:30] | He could be anywhere by now. | 他现在可能在任何一个地方 |
[06:42] | Mom, Beth says I can’t get these. | 妈妈 贝斯说我们不能拿这些 |
[06:44] | Sean, we’re not getting these. | 肖恩 我们不要这些 |
[06:45] | Hey! You two stop arguing. | 你们俩不许吵了 |
[06:46] | Why does she always get to | 为什么每次都是她来挑 |
[06:47] | pick the kind of cookies we get? It’s not fair! | 我们的饼干 这不公平 |
[06:49] | Life is not fair. Life is | 生活就是不公平的 生活就是 |
[06:50] | about the woman getting to pick the cookies. | 得由女人来挑饼干 |
[06:53] | Sorry, they get a little out of control sometimes. | 不好意思 他们有时候不太听话 |
[06:56] | They’re just kids. | 小孩子嘛 |
[06:58] | But the sooner you figure out the cookie deal, | 不过你越快明白这个饼干的问题 |
[07:00] | the easier your life’s gonna be. | 你的生活就会越轻松 |
[07:01] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说而已 |
[07:03] | It’s a woman’s world and we’re just guests here. | 这是女人的世界 我们只是来做客的 |
[07:06] | Wise man. I’d say your wife is very lucky. | 聪明人 看来你妻子很幸运 |
[07:10] | I’m not married anymore. | 我已经没妻子了 |
[07:12] | I still wear it, but I lost | 我还戴着它 但是去年在一场车祸中 |
[07:14] | my wife and daughter in an accident last year. | 我的妻子和女儿都去世了 |
[07:17] | – Drunk driver. – God, I’m so sorry. | -酒后驾驶 -天啊 真抱歉 |
[07:20] | It’s okay. | 没事 |
[07:22] | – I could use a little help, though. – Sure. | -能帮个忙吗 -当然 |
[07:25] | Where is the peanut butter? | 花生酱在哪儿 |
[07:27] | I just moved to Portland and I don’t know this store yet. | 我刚搬来波特兰 还不太熟悉这家店 |
[07:31] | – It’s actually two aisles over. – This way? Thank you. | -往那边两列货架 -那边? 谢谢 |
[07:34] | You’re so welcome. | 不用客气 |
[07:36] | Remember what I told you. | 记得我跟你说的话哦 |
[07:45] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:11] | If I didn’t know better, | 如果我不知道的话 |
[08:13] | I’d think you were following me. | 我一定会以为你在跟踪我 |
[08:19] | I’m not usually this forward, | 我通常没这么开放 |
[08:22] | but I’m recently divorced and… | 但我最近离了婚 而且… |
[08:27] | I’m taking my kids for pizza, | 我正要带孩子们去吃批萨 |
[08:29] | so I thought maybe you might want to go. | 你要不要一起去 |
[08:31] | – Pizza? – The truth is, | -批萨? -实际上是我 |
[08:32] | I’m just dying for some adult conversation. | 太想跟成年人聊聊天了 |
[08:34] | Well, I’m not usually this easy. | 我通常不是这样轻浮的 |
[08:38] | David Harris. | 大卫·哈里斯 |
[08:39] | Susan. Susan Harding. | 苏珊 苏珊·哈丁 |
[08:42] | – It’s very nice to meet you. – It’s nice to meet you. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[08:58] | I still can’t believe she didn’t come to the airport. | 我还是不相信她没来机场 |
[09:00] | I told you, she had some things to do. | 我跟你说了 她有事 |
[09:05] | – A little help here. – Yeah. | -帮帮忙 -好的 |
[09:10] | At least you have me. | 至少还有我啊 |
[09:16] | So, have you met this guy? | 你看到过那个家伙吗 |
[09:18] | Yeah, a couple of times. You know, | 看到过 我来看你妈妈的时候 |
[09:19] | when I came by to say hi to your Mom. | 遇到过他几次 |
[09:21] | He seems cool. | 他挺好的 |
[09:22] | Okay, but she’s only known him since, | 但她貌似圣诞节之后才认识他的吧 |
[09:23] | What, like, after Christmas? That’s so fast. | 这也太快了 |
[09:26] | Well…Come on, give it a chance. | 得了 给他个机会 |
[09:28] | You know? Before you do something stupid. | 不要做傻事 |
[09:30] | – Like what? – I don’t know. Like, | -什么傻事 -我也不知道 |
[09:33] | irritating your Mom | 比如惹你老妈生气 |
[09:35] | and getting sent back to military school. | 让她把你送回军事学校 |
[09:36] | I’m just saying, it seems | 我只是说她这事做得太着急了 |
[09:37] | like she’s rushing into things. Don’t you think? | 你不觉得吗 |
[09:40] | I think it’s her business | 我觉得怎么安排她的生活 |
[09:42] | what she does with her personal life. | 是她自己的事 |
[09:43] | And she tends to screw that up, mostly. | 而她最大的可能就是毁掉它 |
[09:45] | Come on, Michael, chill on this one, | 得啦 迈克尔 振作一点 |
[09:47] | please? No fights with your Mom. | 求你了 别跟你妈妈吵架了 |
[09:48] | – Okay. – Okay. I got something to show you. | -好吧 -好的 我有样东西给你看 |
[09:52] | Surprise! | 惊讶吧 |
[09:58] | Well, this is a surprise. This is a surprise. Thank you. | 太惊讶了 真是让人惊讶 谢谢 |
[10:01] | I’m so happy to have you home. | 很高兴你回家了 |
[10:02] | Hey, Michael. What’s up? | 迈克尔 过得怎么样 |
[10:05] | Hey. Sean. Holy crap, | 肖恩 天啊 |
[10:07] | – You’re huge. – Thanks. | -你这么大了 -谢谢 |
[10:09] | I missed you. Come here. | 过来 我想你 |
[10:10] | Beth. I missed you, too. | 贝斯 我也想你 |
[10:12] | – Welcome home. – Hey, Aunt Jackie. | -欢迎回家 -杰姬阿姨 |
[10:14] | – Leah, hey. – Hi, sweetie. | -莉亚 -亲爱的 |
[10:16] | Let me look at you. Your hair’s gotten longer. | 让我看看 你头发长长了 |
[10:19] | Yeah. They ease up on you after a year. | 是的 一年后他们就会要求剪短 |
[10:21] | You look so…so much like a man. | 你看上去真像大人 |
[10:24] | I was expecting a boy. | 我还以为是小男孩呢 |
[10:27] | That’s what the military does. | 这就是部队的作用 |
[10:29] | Builds men. Good, strong men. | 打造男人 强壮的好男人 |
[10:32] | Michael, this is David. | 迈克尔 这是大卫 |
[10:33] | David, Michael. | 大卫 这是迈克尔 |
[10:38] | – Is that a regulation cut? – No. | -这是标准发型吗 -不 |
[10:41] | It wasn’t real military. | 它并不是真正的军队 |
[10:42] | It was just a school for screwups. | 只是个差生学校 |
[10:44] | Well, good to finally meet you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[10:47] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 我听说过很多关于你的事 |
[10:59] | Everything seems to be going great. | 一切好像都很好 |
[11:01] | Sean and Beth love him. | 肖恩和贝斯爱他 |
[11:03] | What’s not to love? | 怎么会不爱呢 |
[11:04] | Yeah, he’s almost too good to be true. | 他好得不像是真的 |
[11:05] | Don’t start, Jackie. | 别提这个话题 杰姬 |
[11:08] | I’m kidding. I’m kidding. I like him. | 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 我喜欢他 |
[11:11] | Do you think I’m crazy to be | 你觉不觉得我跟一个才认识半年的 |
[11:12] | engaged to someone I’ve only known for six months? | 男人订婚太疯狂了? |
[11:14] | You’ve always been crazy. That has nothing to do with him. | 你一直都很疯狂 跟他没关系 |
[11:18] | He seems a little crazy, too, about you. | 他貌似也有点疯狂 为你而狂 |
[11:20] | – Everyone have enough to eat? – Yeah… | -大家都吃饱了吗 -饱了… |
[11:23] | I would like to propose a toast. | 我想来个求婚致词 |
[11:28] | First of all, I want to thank Susan and Sean and Beth, | 首先 我想谢谢苏珊 肖恩和贝斯 |
[11:31] | Who, in a very short time, | 他们在很短的时间接纳了我 |
[11:33] | have taken me in and made me feel at home. | 让我有家的感觉 |
[11:36] | This is…it’s a dream come true for me. | 这个…这对我来说真是美梦成真 |
[11:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:42] | And to Michael. | 也谢谢迈克尔 |
[11:44] | Your return makes us complete. | 你回来让家完整了 |
[11:48] | Family is the most important thing. | 家是最重要的东西 |
[11:50] | Without it, we have nothing. | 没有它 我们就一无所有 |
[11:52] | – Welcome home, Michael. – Hear, hear. | -欢迎回来 迈克尔 -好啊 好啊 |
[11:55] | Hear, hear, Michael. | 好啊 好啊 迈克尔 |
[11:57] | I think I’m a little nauseous after that. | 这下子搞得我想吐了 |
[12:00] | Stop it. | 别这样 |
[12:02] | You want something to drink? | 你想要点喝的吗 |
[12:04] | No, no, no, I got this. | 不 不用 我有这个 |
[12:06] | We have a surprise for you, too. | 我们也有一个惊喜要给你 |
[12:08] | – Really? – Jackie pulled a few strings | -真的吗 -杰姬托了些关系 |
[12:10] | and she can get you a job | 她替你找了份工作 |
[12:12] | working with her as a real estate agent. | 跟她一起做房产中介 |
[12:14] | – I couldn’t. – Wait a minute. Of course you can. | -我不行 -等一下 你当然行 |
[12:17] | Okay? Just follow me around and I’ll get you all set up. | 行吧? 你跟着我 我会带你上手的 |
[12:20] | It’s a great opportunity | 这可是我们的好机会 |
[12:21] | for us and she really went out of her way. | 她竭尽全力才办到的 |
[12:23] | Well, I can’t say no to my bride-to-be | 我总不能对我未来的新娘 |
[12:25] | or her sister, can I? | 或者她姐姐说不 是吧 |
[12:28] | Thank you, Jackie. | 谢谢你 杰姬 |
[12:29] | Don’t thank me. Thank her. | 别谢我 谢她 |
[12:30] | Because she’s the one who convinced me | 是她说服我 |
[12:31] | to get you off the road | 让我带你入行的 |
[12:32] | – So she can keep an eye on you. – Did you? | -这样她可以监视着你 -是吗 |
[12:39] | Thank you. I’m gonna go have a word with your son. | 谢谢 我去跟你儿子聊聊 |
[12:44] | God, I hope Michael takes to him. | 天啊 我希望迈克尔能接纳他 |
[12:46] | He will. He’s just been blindsided by the divorce. | 他会的 他只是被离婚搞懵了 |
[12:51] | He’ll bounce back. | 他会缓过气来的 |
[12:52] | Michael. Give me four minutes. | 迈克尔 给我几分钟 |
[12:55] | Meet me in the basement. | 我们在地下室里面见 |
[13:00] | So, what’d he say? | 他说什么 |
[13:03] | He said he wants me to meet him in the basement. | 他让我去地下室找他 |
[13:05] | – In the basement? – Yeah. | -地下室? -是的 |
[13:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[13:09] | I don’t know. Well, I guess I’m about to find out. | 不知道 我要去找找原因了 |
[13:51] | Those two are mine. But you’re welcome to use the others. | 那两个是我的 不过其他的你随便用 |
[13:56] | What’s all this for? | 这些是用来做什么的 |
[13:57] | Well, I’m a bit of a wannabe carpenter. | 我自封为木匠 |
[14:01] | I built these storage cabinets myself. | 我自己打造了这些储物柜 |
[14:03] | And I’m working up in the attic | 我现在正在修补阁楼 |
[14:05] | right now on some termite damage. | 那里损坏真严重 |
[14:07] | I think we need a real toast. | 我想我们需要一个真正的致词 |
[14:10] | Just the guys. | 男人之间的谈话 |
[14:12] | This is where I keep the good stuff. | 这地方我专门用来藏好东西 |
[14:18] | There we go. | 来了 |
[14:20] | Now, don’t let your Mom know I’ve got a tequila stash. | 别让你妈妈知道我有个藏酒的柜子 |
[14:24] | I’ve worked my ass off trying to convince her I’m perfect. | 我拼了老命才让她相信我很完美 |
[14:28] | I know this must be a bit of a shock, | 我知道这很让人震惊 |
[14:30] | your Mom and me getting married and all, | 你妈妈和我要结婚了 |
[14:33] | but I want you to know, I want us | 但是我希望你明白 我希望我们 |
[14:37] | to be a real family. | 能真正成为一个家庭 |
[14:39] | Because without it, we have nothing? | 因为没有它 我们就一无所有? |
[14:43] | Okay. Touch. | 是的 一语中的 |
[14:45] | So I get a little corny sometimes, | 我有时候有些老套 |
[14:47] | but I meant what I said. | 但我是认真的 |
[14:48] | You just let me handle your mother, | 你让我来应付你妈妈 |
[14:51] | and I’m gonna make sure you stay right here, | 我肯定能让你留在这里 |
[14:53] | where you belong. | 你属于这里 |
[14:54] | No more military school. | 不再让你去军校了 |
[14:56] | We’re gonna put this family back together, you and me, | 我们得把这个家庭重组起来 你跟我 |
[14:59] | – Father and son. – Stepfather. | -父亲和儿子 -是继父 |
[15:03] | Stepfather | 继父 |
[15:05] | And son. | 和儿子 |
[15:10] | That’s smooth, isn’t it? | 口感滑腻 是吧 |
[15:15] | So your mother tells me you’re one hell of a swimmer. | 你妈妈告诉我 你是个游泳健将 |
[15:17] | Yeah, I do okay. | 是的 我游得不错 |
[15:19] | You know, I used to swim in competition. | 我以前参加过游泳比赛 |
[15:21] | In college, at U of O. | 在俄勒冈大学 |
[15:23] | Your senior year is gonna be very important. | 第二年很重要 |
[15:26] | You could maybe get a college scholarship swimming. | 或许你能拿到哪个学校的游泳奖学金呢 |
[15:28] | You should be training this summer. | 今年夏天你应该训练 |
[15:29] | It’s kind of hard to train in a backyard pool. | 在后院的那个池子里面可很难训练起来 |
[15:31] | Maybe. But I hear your old school | 也许吧 但我听说你以前学校 |
[15:33] | has a summer swim program. | 里面有个夏泳项目 |
[15:34] | It does, but I can’t use that pool anymore. | 是的 但我已经不能再去那里游了 |
[15:39] | That’s the past. | 那都过去了 |
[15:42] | Here is to the future. | 这一杯敬将来 |
[15:47] | Remember, I have to go see my grandparents tomorrow. | 记得吗 我明天得去看我爷爷奶奶 |
[15:49] | Yeah, that’s right. | 是的 |
[15:50] | But I’ll be back the day after. I’m sorry. | 我后天回来 真抱歉 |
[15:52] | No, that’s all right. I mean, it’s the day I get back, | 不 没关系 虽然我才回来 |
[15:54] | But that’s fine. I’ll call someone else. | 但没关系 我会叫其他人来 |
[15:56] | Shut up. I’m sorry. | 闭嘴 我很抱歉 |
[15:59] | Listen, I want to get my license. | 听着 我想拿到驾照 |
[16:01] | So, can you take me by the DMV? | 你能带我去车管局吗 |
[16:04] | – Maybe. I’ll think about it. – Why not? | -也许吧 我考虑一下 -干吗不愿意 |
[16:08] | I kind of like having you dependent on me, actually. | 实际上我有些喜欢你依赖我 |
[16:11] | All right, get in the car. | 行啊 上车吧 |
[16:12] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[16:15] | – Good night, Leah. – Bye. | -晚安 莉亚 -再见 |
[16:20] | Glad you’re home, Michael. | 很高兴你回来 迈克尔 |
[16:22] | Thanks, Aunt Jackie. | 谢谢 杰姬阿姨 |
[16:23] | I’m so glad to be home. Thank you for coming. | 我很高兴回家了 谢谢你过来 |
[16:38] | Do you think David meant what | 你觉得大卫说他会让你妈妈 |
[16:39] | he said about getting your Mom to let you stay? | 让你留下来 是当真的吗 |
[16:41] | He said he was gonna make it happen, so we’ll see. | 他说他会做到的 我们到时候看吧 |
[16:45] | Sweet. Bye. | 再见 亲爱的 |
[16:51] | A lot for one day, huh? | 很辛苦的一天吧 |
[16:53] | No, no, it was…it was nice. Thanks. | 不 不…很好 谢谢 |
[16:56] | I’m trying too hard. You can say it. | 我努力过头了 你可以这样说 |
[17:03] | Look, Michael, I know it’s | 迈克尔 我知道对你来说 |
[17:05] | difficult to come home to another man in the house. | 家里有其他男人会很不爽 |
[17:10] | I just need you to try and get along, okay? | 但我需要你试着与他相处 好吗 |
[17:12] | Mom, can we just hold the lectures, | 妈妈 以后再说教好吗 |
[17:14] | please? I’ve been home for two seconds. | 求你了 我才刚到家 |
[17:18] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:20] | He’s a really good guy. | 他真的是个好人 |
[17:22] | And he cares about me and | 他很关心我 |
[17:23] | we’re trying to start a new life together. | 我们正努力开始我们的新生活 |
[17:25] | And you don’t want me to mess that up. | 而你不希望我把这个搞砸掉 |
[17:27] | Well, that’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[17:28] | No, no, no, I get it. I’ll | 不 不 不 我明白 |
[17:28] | try not to inconvenience you and your new life. | 我会尽量为你和你的新生活打开方便之门 |
[17:30] | – Michael. – I’m sorry. I… | -迈克尔 -对不起 我… |
[17:33] | I’m pretty tired, Mom. | 我太累了 妈妈 |
[17:37] | Okay. Okay. | 好的 好的 |
[17:40] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[17:48] | Maybe he should stay there his senior year. | 或许他该在那里读二年级 |
[17:50] | But his place is here with his family. | 但他应该跟他的家人一起待在这里 |
[17:52] | Yeah, but you don’t know what he was like. | 是的 可是你不知道他是怎么样的 |
[17:55] | The kids he was hanging out with, | 他跟什么样的孩子一起出去鬼混 |
[17:57] | the lying. His temper was out of control. | 他撒谎 情绪失控 |
[18:03] | Believe me, I want him here | 相信我 我希望他能待在这里 |
[18:05] | more than anything in the world. | 比什么都想 |
[18:06] | I just hope he’s ready. | 我只希望他做好了准备 |
[18:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[18:19] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗 |
[18:21] | Well, it depends. | 那得看情况了 |
[18:24] | Are you ready for it? | 你准备好这个了吗 |
[19:03] | That smells good. | 好香啊 |
[19:05] | – How was work? – Work was great. | -工作怎么样 -工作很好 |
[19:08] | – These are for you. – Thank you. | -这个给你 -谢谢 |
[19:11] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[19:13] | – What’s this? – Your locker key to the boys’ gym | -这是什么 -你原来学校更衣室 |
[19:16] | at your old high school. | 储物柜的钥匙 |
[19:17] | The swim team starts training first week in July. | 游泳队6月的第一个星期开始训练 |
[19:24] | Wait, how did you swing this? | 等一下 你怎么搞到这个的 |
[19:25] | I had a little chat with Mrs. Rivers, | 我跟运动主管瑞弗太太 |
[19:27] | the athletic director, | 谈了一下 她真是 |
[19:28] | A very open-minded woman. | 个心胸开阔的女人 |
[19:29] | David, that was so sweet. | 大卫 你太好了 |
[19:31] | Yeah, that’s incredible. | 真的 这真难以置信 |
[19:33] | It’s just a probationary period for now. | 目前为止还只是个试用期 |
[19:35] | There’s no guarantee they’ll let | 这可不保证他们明年秋天会 |
[19:37] | you back in the fall. But we’ll work on that later. | 让你回来 但我们以后再说这个 |
[19:41] | It means a lot. Thank you so much. | 这对我意义太重大了 太谢谢你了 |
[19:44] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[19:45] | So, what are we having here? | 我们吃什么呢 |
[19:47] | Okay, I just think it’s so cool | 我觉得好酷啊 |
[19:48] | that he actually did what he said he was gonna do. | 他真的做到了他要做的事情 |
[19:51] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[19:52] | See, I told you everything was gonna work out. | 看吧 我说所有的事都会解决的 |
[19:55] | Yeah, maybe you’re right. | 是的 也许你是对的 |
[19:56] | Hey, we still going to the DMV tomorrow? | 我们明天还是要去车管局吧 |
[19:59] | Yeah. I’ll be by around 10:00. | 好 我大约10点左右到 |
[20:01] | – Yeah, that sounds good. – All right. | -行 听上去很不错 -好的 |
[20:03] | – Good night. – Night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[20:16] | Hey, Sean, turn that down, please! | 肖恩 请把声音开小点 |
[20:21] | Yes! | 好的 |
[20:23] | Sean, turn that down now! I mean it! | 肖恩 把声音开小 我是认真的 |
[20:28] | Your mother said to turn it down! | 你妈妈说把声音开小点 |
[20:55] | Do you think it’s a good idea | 你觉得他们这个年纪 |
[20:57] | they’re so passionate at their age? | 就这样亲热好吗 |
[20:59] | They’ve known each other since grade school. | 他们小学就认识了 |
[21:01] | She’s a good influence on Michael. | 她对迈克尔有好影响 |
[21:04] | You should stop being so old-fashioned. | 你别那么迂腐 |
[21:10] | I think it’s so lucky that your Mom met David. | 你妈妈遇到大卫可真幸运 |
[21:12] | Why is that? | 为什么这么说 |
[21:14] | He is gonna be your ticket to staying here with me. | 他会是你能与我一起待在这里的关键因素 |
[21:19] | Maybe I don’t want to stay here with you. | 或许我并不想与你一起待在这里呢 |
[21:21] | Maybe you want to go back to an all-boys military school. | 或许你想回到那个全是男生的军校去 |
[21:24] | Maybe. | 或许呢 |
[21:32] | But I like looking at you. | 可是我喜欢看着你 |
[21:33] | That’s why we make a good couple. | 这就是为什么我们是天生一对的原因 |
[21:36] | Because I like you looking at me. | 因为我喜欢你看着我 |
[21:53] | You okay, Sean? | 你还好吗 肖恩 |
[21:56] | Yeah, I’m okay. | 我很好 |
[21:59] | – You sure, buddy? – This is great. | -你确定吗 兄弟 -这样真好 |
[22:02] | I’ve missed family dinners like this. | 我真怀念这样的家庭聚餐 |
[22:04] | You’ve missed them? Does that mean | 怀念? 这是不是意味着 |
[22:06] | you were married before? | 你以前结过婚 |
[22:07] | David lost his wife and daughter | 大卫在一场车祸中失去了 |
[22:09] | in an accident. | 他的妻子和女儿 |
[22:10] | Yeah, a drunk driver. | 是的 司机喝醉了 |
[22:15] | I had no idea. I’m sorry, | 我不知道 真对不起 |
[22:17] | David. I’m sorry. | 大卫 我很抱歉 |
[22:19] | I guess that’s why family is | 我想这就是为什么家庭对我 |
[22:20] | so important to me, Michael. | 这么重要的原因 迈克尔 |
[22:22] | Well, family is important. | 是的 家庭很重要 |
[22:24] | We haven’t always had such great experiences as a family. | 我们家可没有这么好的经验 |
[22:26] | Hey, it wasn’t all Dad’s fault. | 这可不全是爸爸的错 |
[22:28] | No, I didn’t say it was. | 我没说是他的错 |
[22:29] | But, you know, our family wasn’t that bad. | 但我们家其实也没那么糟 |
[22:32] | I saw on TV this woman who drove | 我在电视上看到一个女人开车 |
[22:33] | off a bridge with her three kids in the back seat. | 带上3个小孩从桥上冲了下去 |
[22:35] | That is so not dinner-table conversation, young lady. | 小姑娘 这可不适合吃饭的时候聊 |
[22:38] | They all drowned. | 他们全淹死了 |
[22:39] | That kind of thing really gets to me, | 这种事真让我费解 |
[22:41] | that someone could do that to her own children. | 居然有人能这样对自己的孩子 |
[22:43] | It makes you wonder, though, what it takes | 这真让人搞不懂 要怎么样才会让一个 |
[22:44] | to make someone do something so sick. | 人做这么变态的事情啊 |
[22:45] | Okay. Can we change the conversation? | 好了 我们谈点别的吧 |
[22:47] | Yeah, I’m sorry. | 好的 对不起 |
[22:48] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[22:51] | Maybe they disappointed her. | 也许他们让她失望了 |
[22:58] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[22:59] | Hey, how are you? Let me take this. | 你们好吗 我来拿 |
[23:01] | I’m good. Thanks. | 我很好 谢谢 |
[23:02] | – Hey, sweetie. – Hi, Dad. | -亲爱的 -爸爸 |
[23:04] | – Aren’t you gonna say hello to him? – No. | -你不去跟他问声好吗 -不去 |
[23:09] | – Shotgun! – What? | -猎枪 -什么 |
[23:10] | There’s no way you’re getting shotgun. | 你不可能有猎枪的 |
[23:12] | Hey. Hey, work it out, guys. Work it out. | 孩子们 别闹了 |
[23:16] | Back on Sunday. They’re going to camp. | 周日带他们回来 他们要去露营 |
[23:17] | We have a million things to do. | 我们还有很多事要做 |
[23:19] | I know they’re going to camp. | 我知道他们要去露营 |
[23:20] | I’m only in town a couple days. | 我只在城里留几天 |
[23:21] | I’m taking the kids to a Blazers Game. | 带他们去看场开拓者的球赛 |
[23:23] | They can spend the night with me at the hotel. | 他们晚上可以跟我一起住在宾馆里 |
[23:24] | I’ll have them back tomorrow. | 明天我就把他们送回来 |
[23:25] | – Where’s the co-ed girlfriend? – That’s over. | -你那个还是学生的女朋友呢 -那都过去了 |
[23:29] | Actually, she was working for a Ph.D. | 实际上 她现在正在攻读博士 |
[23:31] | She wasn’t that much younger than you were. | 她其实不比你年轻多少 |
[23:33] | She just took a little better care of herself, that’s all. | 她只是对自己更加细心一些而已 |
[23:38] | – Is Michael home? – He doesn’t want to see you. | -迈克尔回家了吗 -他不想见你 |
[23:41] | – Those his words or yours? – His. | -这是他说的还是你说的 -他说的 |
[23:44] | “Your check is late” are mine. | 我说的是”你要晚了登记入住了” |
[23:47] | Just make sure you don’t spend | 只是确认一下你没有在里面花钱 |
[23:48] | any of the money on my replacement in there. | 找人取代我 |
[23:50] | It’s not necessary to replace you, Jay. You’re not missed. | 没有必要找人取代你 杰伊 没人想念你 |
[23:55] | Good to see you, too, Susan. | 我也很高兴见到你 苏珊 |
[23:57] | You guys ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[23:59] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[24:02] | He’s just always such an ass. | 他永远都这么混蛋 |
[24:07] | So, Michael, Jackie has | 迈克尔 杰姬让我明天下午 |
[24:09] | me covering an open house in the afternoon, | 去一个开放销售的房屋那里看看 |
[24:12] | but let’s you and me have lunch tomorrow. What do you say? | 明天你和我中午一起吃个饭 怎么样 |
[24:14] | That’d be really nice. | 那太好了 |
[24:17] | – Yeah, that’d be good. – Great. | -很好 -太好了 |
[24:30] | Hey, Mrs. Cutter, how are you? | 卡特太太 你好 |
[24:32] | I’m fine, Susan. | 你好 苏珊 |
[24:35] | There was a police sketch… | 有张通缉犯的画像… |
[24:45] | I can assure you it’s not David. | 我可以保证那不是大卫 |
[24:49] | Don’t worry. It’s so not him. | 别担心 那绝对不是他 |
[24:52] | Okay. If you see it, come over and let’s talk about it. | 好吧 如果你看见了 到我这边来 我们可以聊聊 |
[24:54] | – Okay. Thanks, Mrs. Cutter. – All right. | -好的 谢谢了 卡特太太 -没事 |
[25:03] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -是的 |
[25:05] | That was Mrs. Cutter. | 是卡特太太 |
[25:06] | She’s known in the neighborhood as “The cat lady. “ | 她被邻里称为”养猫老太” |
[25:08] | Stopped by with one of her gazillion cats. | 带着她那一大堆猫中的一只顺道经过 |
[25:11] | – They make my allergies go crazy. – What’d she want? | -真让我过敏 -她说什么了 |
[25:15] | Wanted to tell me that she | 她想告诉我 |
[25:17] | had seen this story on America’s Most Wanted | 她在美国头号通缉犯的网页上 |
[25:20] | about this killer and | 看到了一个凶手 |
[25:21] | that the police sketch looked just like you. | 那凶手的画像和你很像 |
[25:24] | It was all I could do not to laugh in her face. | 我只能憋住不在她面前笑出来 |
[25:26] | You know Erica Harmon, right? | 你认识艾瑞卡·哈蒙吗 |
[25:28] | Okay, so a couple years ago, | 几年前 |
[25:29] | she tells Erica Harmon’s husband | 她跟艾瑞卡·哈蒙的老公说 |
[25:32] | that Erica is having an affair | 艾瑞卡有外遇 |
[25:33] | because she sees this man sneaking into their house | 因为她每天早晨都看到有个男的 |
[25:35] | every morning just after he leaves. | 在他一离开后就溜进他们家 |
[25:38] | – And was she? – Well, yeah. | -她真的有婚外恋吗 -是 |
[25:40] | Well, there you go, then. | 那不就得了 |
[25:41] | Well, it wasn’t any of her business | 可那不关她的事 |
[25:43] | and she told the entire neighborhood before she told him. | 而且她在告诉他之前 跟整个邻里都说了一遍 |
[25:45] | Great. This’ll make me a hit with the neighbors, huh? | 太棒了 这将让我成为邻里间的大人物 是吗 |
[25:50] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[25:56] | I think I’d rather be the | 我觉得我还不如 |
[25:57] | mystery man sneaking into Mrs. Harmon’s house. | 那个偷溜进哈蒙太太家的神秘男人 |
[26:00] | – What’s she look like? – Stop it. | -她长什么样 -别说了 |
[26:03] | Hey, where are you having lunch? | 你们在哪儿吃午餐 |
[26:04] | Because I need to drop Michael off. | 我到时候要送迈克尔过去 |
[26:06] | There’s a diner across from the office | 办公室附近有个小餐厅 |
[26:07] | and I’ll bring him home on my way to the open house. | 吃完之后我会在去开放房屋的路上把他送回家 |
[26:10] | Have a great day. | 祝你今天愉快 |
[26:24] | – Hey, Mom. – Hey, sleepyhead. | -早上好 妈妈 -早上好 懒鬼 |
[26:27] | – Want something to eat? – Yes, please. | -想吃点什么吗 -嗯 谢谢 |
[26:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[26:33] | – Where’s David? – You just missed him. | -大卫哪儿了 -你刚跟他错过 |
[26:39] | Good morning, Mrs. Cutter. | 卡特太太 早上好 |
[26:54] | Okay, anybody got a sweet tooth? | 想吃甜点吗 |
[26:56] | – Do you want dessert? – No, no. | -想要点甜点吗 -不了 |
[26:57] | – You sure? Some more tea? Anything? – No. No, I’m fine. | -你确定吗 再来点茶 还是什么 -不了 我饱了 |
[27:00] | – All right. Just the check, please. – No problem. | -那好吧 买单 谢谢 -没问题 |
[27:01] | – Thank you for lunch, by the way. – Absolutely. So… | -谢谢你请我吃饭 -不客气 那个… |
[27:06] | What I really wanted to talk to you about was… | 我真正想跟你说的是… |
[27:11] | Well, I need a favor. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[27:13] | Well, what kind of favor? | 什么帮助 |
[27:15] | I’d like you to be my best man. | 我想让你做我的伴郎 |
[27:17] | – Me? – I’d really be honored if you would. | -我? -如果你能答应的话 我会感到非常荣幸 |
[27:20] | There’s no one else I’d rather have. | 我没有更好的人选了 |
[27:22] | I know sometimes I get a | 我知道我有时候对家庭问题 |
[27:23] | little carried away with the whole family thing, | 变得有点激动 |
[27:26] | but, you know, truth is, I’m really happy you’re home. | 但是 我真的非常高兴你回来了 |
[27:29] | And like I said, I’m gonna make sure you stay home | 而且 像我说的那样 我要确保你一直在家里住着 |
[27:32] | and this family stays complete. Right? | 确保这个家庭完整 好吗 |
[27:35] | – Here you go. – Thank you. | -给您 -谢谢 |
[27:38] | So, | 那么 |
[27:41] | what do you say? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[27:45] | I know it would make your mother very happy. | 我知道你妈妈会很高兴的 |
[27:48] | Yeah. Yeah, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:50] | That’s great. That is great! | 太棒了 这太棒了 |
[27:54] | You know, without sounding too sentimental, | 为了不显得那么多愁善感 |
[27:55] | I want to tell you, | 我想跟你说 |
[27:56] | meeting your mother that day in the supermarket | 那天在超市与你母亲的相遇 |
[27:58] | changed my life. | 改变了我的人生 |
[28:00] | It was hard, you know, | 一切曾经都那么冷酷无情 |
[28:03] | after what happened to my wife and daughter. | 在我的妻子和女儿遇害之后 |
[28:06] | My little Michelle was my whole world, my whole life. | 我亲爱的米歇尔是我的全部 |
[28:09] | Watching her grow up was everything. | 看着她成长是我生命的全部 |
[28:13] | You’ll understand what I’m talking about | 你会明白我说的话 |
[28:14] | when you have kids of your own. | 等你有了自己的孩子 |
[28:16] | Not that you and Kelly should be rushing into anything. | 并不是说让你和凯莉仓促地做些什么 |
[28:18] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[28:19] | No, no, no. Don’t worry. | 不 不 别担心 |
[28:20] | You got years to go if you’re smart. | 如果你精明的话 这还有好些年呢 |
[28:25] | When it happens, I think you’ll see what I mean. | 当那来临时 我认为你就该明白我的意思了 |
[28:30] | They’re everything. | 他们就是全部 |
[28:33] | Lisa would have turned 11 next week. | 丽莎下周就11岁了 |
[28:38] | – Who’s Lisa? – My daughter. | -丽莎是谁 -我女儿啊 |
[28:41] | – Thanks. – Pleasure. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[28:42] | I’m sorry. I thought you said her name was Michelle. | 不好意思 我以为你说她叫米歇尔 |
[28:47] | Did I? | 是吗 |
[28:51] | It’s Lisa-Michelle. You must have heard it wrong. | 是丽莎-米歇尔 你肯定听错了 |
[28:54] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[28:56] | Yeah. 11 next week. | 没事 下周就11岁了 |
[29:01] | Damn it! | 我操 |
[29:10] | Excuse me. | 打扰下 |
[29:12] | Excuse me! | 打扰下 |
[29:17] | – Hello, there. – We’re the Baldwins. | -你们好 -我们是鲍德温一家 |
[29:19] | We called about the house. | 我们打电话问了关于房子的事 |
[29:20] | Mrs. Baldwin. Mr. Baldwin. | 鲍德温先生 鲍德温太太 |
[29:21] | Good to meet you. I’m David Harris. | 很高兴见到你们 我是大卫·哈里斯 |
[29:23] | – Mrs. Baldwin, do you have any children? – Three girls. | -鲍德温胎体 你有孩子吗 -3个女儿 |
[29:25] | Three girls? You’re gonna love this place. | 3个女儿? 你会喜欢这地方的 |
[30:12] | Stay here. Finish your dinner. | 待在这儿 好好吃饭 |
[30:18] | Okay. I’m coming. | 我来了 |
[30:22] | All right. Yeah. | 好了 |
[30:24] | Come on. Come on, baby. Come on. | 乖 乖 宝贝儿 乖 |
[30:29] | Yeah. Let’s see who it is. | 让我们来看看是谁 |
[31:09] | Midnight? Midnight? | 午夜? 午夜? |
[31:14] | Where is that cat? Where is he? Midnight? | 午夜呢 他去哪儿了 |
[31:19] | Where is that Midnight? | 那只午夜去哪儿了 |
[31:22] | Come here. What are you doing? | 过来 你在做什么 |
[31:28] | What’s the matter? | 出什么事了 |
[32:32] | So, are you? | 那你要不要 |
[32:35] | Am I what? | 要什么 |
[32:39] | Gonna be his best man. | 做他的伴郎 |
[32:45] | Yeah. Yeah, I guess. I said yes, so… | 应该是吧 我都答应了… |
[32:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[32:53] | I’m about to get another father. | 我要有另一个父亲了 |
[32:58] | You know, and I can’t talk to the one I have now. | 你要知道 我和原来那个父亲都不说话 |
[33:02] | Well, maybe you should start. | 可能你该开始说了 |
[33:35] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[33:36] | – Didn’t you close your door? – Yeah. | -你关门了吗 -关了 |
[33:40] | Beth? Is that you? | 贝斯 是你吗 |
[33:45] | Sean? Sean? | 肖恩? 肖恩? |
[33:49] | No, there’s no one here. | 没有人 |
[33:52] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:53] | Jesus, David. | 天哪 大卫 |
[33:56] | Hey, come on. Where you going? | 拜托 你要去哪儿 |
[34:00] | – I better go home. – You don’t have to leave. | -我还是回家吧 -你不用走 |
[34:02] | No, it’s okay. | 没事 |
[34:04] | Were you just watching us? | 你刚才在看我们吗 |
[34:06] | Doing what? I just got home from work. | 看你们做什么 我刚下班回家 |
[34:09] | I’m gonna take a shower and get ready for dinner. | 我要洗澡准备吃晚餐 |
[34:17] | You and Kelly have been together for a long time. | 你和凯莉在一起这么长时间 |
[34:19] | All I’m saying is, I just want you to be careful. | 我要说的只是我希望你小心点 |
[34:21] | She seems like a very nice young woman. | 她看起来是个非常好的女孩 |
[34:24] | Which is why a young man | 这也就是为什么一个男孩 |
[34:25] | should be more discreet with his affections. | 应当对他的感情更加谨慎 |
[34:27] | Meaning what? What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[34:28] | People might get the wrong idea about her. | 人们可能会误解她 |
[34:30] | You wouldn’t want that, now, would you? | 你不会想要那样的 是吗 |
[34:31] | What do you suppose people think about you | 你让人们怎么看 |
[34:33] | – moving in with my mother? – Michael. | -你和我母亲一起住 -迈克尔 |
[34:36] | Excuse me. Apologize. | 不好意思 请你道歉 |
[34:38] | – No. For what? – Being disrespectful. | -不用 为什么 -有点不尊敬 |
[34:40] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[34:42] | It’s healthy to have open family dialogue, right? | 开放式的家庭谈话是好事儿 是吗 |
[34:44] | Yeah. | 是 |
[34:49] | How was your day? | 今天怎么样 |
[34:52] | It was busy. | 有点忙 |
[34:56] | Was Mrs. Cutter here today? | 卡特太太今天来过这儿吗 |
[34:58] | No. It’s probably from the | 没有 可能是因为我去过的房子 |
[34:59] | house I was showing. They have cats and… | 那里有猫… |
[35:02] | Sean. Beth… | 肖恩 贝斯… |
[35:04] | If you ever lay a hand on one of my kids again, | 如果你再敢对我孩子动手 |
[35:06] | it’ll be the last thing you ever do! | 你他妈就死定了 |
[35:08] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么 |
[35:09] | This bastard tried to choke Sean. | 这混蛋想要掐死肖恩 |
[35:11] | I didn’t choke anybody. | 我没掐任何人 |
[35:12] | Sean says you put your hand around his neck and it hurt. | 肖恩说你用手圈住他的脖子 而且很疼 |
[35:14] | His mother told him to turn | 他妈妈跟他说让他 |
[35:15] | down his video game and he wasn’t listening to her. | 把游戏声音关小点 他不听 |
[35:17] | I was just trying to show him a little discipline. | 我只是想告诉他要有点规矩 |
[35:19] | From what I’ve seen, that’s lacking a bit in this family. | 从我看到的来说 这家里是少了点规矩 |
[35:21] | If you ever touch my family again, | 如果你再敢碰我的孩子 |
[35:23] | – I will kill you! I swear to God! – Stop it. | -我就杀了你 我对上帝发誓 -别闹了 |
[35:24] | – Come on… – This is not your family anymore, Jay. | -拜托… -这已经不是你的家了 杰伊 |
[35:26] | – What do you even know about this guy? – Stop. | -你对这个男人都了解些什么 -停下 |
[35:28] | – What do you know about him? – Stop it! | -你对这个男人都了解些什么 -别闹了 |
[35:29] | I know he’s not sleeping with his secretary! | 我知道他没跟他的秘书上床 |
[35:30] | You don’t know a goddamn thing! | 你什么都不知道 |
[35:31] | I’ll call the police if you don’t leave! | 如果你再不走我就叫警察了 |
[35:33] | Not a goddamn thing! | 你什么都不知道 |
[35:34] | You heard what I said. You touch my kids again, | 你听到我说的了 你要是再碰我的孩子 |
[35:36] | you got some big trouble coming. | 你麻烦就大了 |
[35:41] | Oh, my God. | 上帝啊 |
[35:43] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:44] | It’s okay. Come here. | 没事 过来 |
[35:46] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[35:49] | He had no goddamn right | 他有什么权利 |
[35:50] | grabbing Sean like that. No goddamn right! | 那样抓着肖恩 凭什么 |
[35:51] | You can’t do this anymore! Come on. Calm down, please. | 你以后别再这样了 拜托 冷静点 |
[35:58] | Dad, here. | 爸爸 给 |
[36:00] | You dropped this. | 你掉了这个 |
[36:01] | It fell out of your pocket when you were going at it. | 你要走的时候 它从你口袋里掉出来了 |
[36:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:11] | You stopped me from doing something really dumb in there. | 你阻止了我在里面做蠢事 |
[36:13] | Yeah, I probably did. | 可能吧 |
[36:16] | I don’t like this guy. | 我不喜欢这个人 |
[36:18] | I don’t trust him. I mean, what do you know about this guy? | 我不相信他 你了解他吗 |
[36:21] | Not any more than you, really. | 不比你了解的多 |
[36:27] | You got taller. | 你长高了 |
[36:31] | Yeah, well, you know, it’s been a year. | 你得知道 已经一年了 |
[36:35] | Hey, hey, come on. | 等等 等等 |
[36:36] | – Talk to me for a second, will you? – What do you want? | -跟我聊一会儿 好吗 -你想干什么 |
[36:41] | I don’t know. I want to talk to you. | 不知道 想和你聊聊 |
[36:42] | Your Mom says you don’t want to see me. | 你妈妈说你不想见我 |
[36:44] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[36:49] | I don’t know, Dad. You know, I’m not the one who left. | 我不知道 爸爸 可不是我离开家的 |
[36:53] | I left your Mom. I didn’t leave you. | 我离开了你妈妈 但我没离开你 |
[36:56] | You kids are the most important thing in the world to me. | 你们这些孩子对我来说是世界上最重要的 |
[36:58] | Well, yeah, yeah, you have a funny way of showing that. | 是 你用一种有趣的方式表现了出来 |
[37:00] | Hey, I know. I screwed up. | 我知道我搞砸了 |
[37:01] | I feel really bad about that, | 我感到很抱歉 |
[37:03] | but I’d like to make it up to you. | 但我想补偿你 |
[37:06] | What, you’re not gonna see me? | 怎么 你以后不再见我了 |
[37:07] | You’re not gonna talk to me? | 以后不再跟我说话了 |
[37:08] | No. | 不 |
[37:11] | Are you okay, Sean? | 肖恩 你还好吗 |
[37:13] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:16] | I guess I shouldn’t have told Dad. | 我想我不应该告诉爸爸 |
[37:19] | – Well, what… – No, it wasn’t your fault, Sean. | -到底什么… -那不是你的错 肖恩 |
[37:25] | I shouldn’t have done what I did. It wasn’t right. | 我不应该那样做的 那不对 |
[37:31] | I’m not your father. | 我不是你爸爸 |
[37:33] | Maybe someday, but… | 可能以后的某天会是… |
[37:37] | This is all new to me again. I’m gonna make mistakes. | 但这对我来说是新的 我会犯错 |
[37:41] | And I just hope you can forgive me when I do. | 我希望你可以原谅我的所作所为 |
[37:46] | Can you do that? | 可以吗 |
[37:49] | I promise, | 我保证 |
[37:51] | It’ll never happen again, okay? | 以后再也不会发生了 好吗 |
[37:56] | Friends? | 做朋友好吗 |
[38:00] | – Friends. – Yeah. All right. | -朋友 -好的 |
[38:33] | I shouldn’t have done it. | 我不该那样做 |
[38:36] | It’s just that | 只是我知道一个 |
[38:38] | I see a family without a father | 没有父亲的家庭 |
[38:39] | and I know how easy it can all fall apart. | 一切有多容易坍塌 |
[38:47] | If I’m ever gonna be a part of you, | 如果我要成为你的一部分 |
[38:49] | I need to gain their respect. | 我需要得到他们的尊重 |
[38:50] | And trust. | 还有信任 |
[38:52] | I don’t know how you were raised, | 我不知道你是如何成长起来的 |
[38:54] | David, but my family never used physical force. | 大卫 但是我家不允许体罚 |
[38:56] | It’s not okay with me. | 我不允许那样 |
[39:00] | Sure. | 当然 |
[39:02] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[39:35] | I can’t keep…I can’t…I can’t… | 我不能…不能…不能… |
[39:39] | I got to make this work… | 我得让这一切正常… |
[39:53] | It’s all right. It’s all right. | 没事 没事 |
[39:56] | I’ll tell her I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 我想告诉她我很抱歉 很抱歉 |
[39:57] | I’m sorry. It’s just… | 很抱歉 只是… |
[40:41] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[40:44] | – David. – Yes. Something wrong? | -大卫 -怎么了 |
[40:47] | No. No, in fact, everything’s great. | 没事 一切都很好 |
[40:50] | Your enthusiasm with the buyers | 你在李佛的开放房屋销售仪式上 |
[40:51] | At the Reeves’ open house made the sale. | 对销售者的热心促成了买卖 |
[40:53] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[40:55] | – We need these filled out. – What are they? | -我们需要你填这些表 -这是什么 |
[40:57] | Social security, payroll insurance, workman’s comp. | 社保 工资保险 劳工退休保险 |
[41:00] | And we need a picture ID. | 还需要一张附有照片的身份证明 |
[41:01] | Personnel said that they gave you the forms to fill out, | 人事部说他们给过你表格让你填 |
[41:04] | but they just never got them back. | 但你没给他们 |
[41:05] | No, no, I never got anything. | 不 我什么也没拿到过 |
[41:07] | Don’t worry about it. We need them, though, | 别担心 我们需要这些 |
[41:09] | so we don’t have to keep paying you under the table. | 这样我们就不用私底下付你工钱了 |
[41:11] | – I’ll get all this done right away. – Great. | -我现在就填 -太好了 |
[41:20] | It just wasn’t something I enjoyed doing, that’s all. | 那不是我喜欢做的事情 仅此而已 |
[41:24] | Well, I don’t understand, | 我不明白 |
[41:25] | because Jackie said you were a natural. | 杰姬说你天生就是做这个的 |
[41:29] | Real estate is just not me. | 房地产跟我不搭 |
[41:30] | Well, what does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[41:31] | That you want to go back on the road again? | 你又要四处奔走了吗 |
[41:33] | – I don’t know. We’ll see. We’ll see. – No, wait. I… | -我不知道 让我们看看 看看 -别 等等… |
[41:37] | I thought you enjoyed family. I mean, dinners like… | 我以为你享受这家庭的快乐 我是说 这晚饭… |
[41:41] | I know how much you hate me being gone, | 我知道你多不想让我离开 |
[41:44] | but it’s what I know best. | 但那是我最了解的一行 |
[41:49] | Let me get on your computer and look around. | 让我用你电脑查查 |
[41:52] | Maybe I can find something | 也许我能找到什么 |
[41:53] | that doesn’t require much travel. | 不需要经常旅行的工作 |
[42:04] | Dude, you better turn it down. | 老兄 你最好小点声 |
[42:06] | Are you worried about David? | 你担心大卫吗 |
[42:07] | He’s not gonna touch you, all right? I’ll make sure. | 他不会碰你的 放心 我保证 |
[42:13] | I’m just useless. | 我真没用 |
[42:15] | I’m walking out the door right now. Okay, see you. | 我现在就出门了 到时见 |
[42:24] | How’s it going? | 怎么样 |
[42:26] | Couple of things down in Eugene. | 有些在尤金的活儿 |
[42:27] | Okay, well, I’m gonna go meet | 我要和杰姬还有莉亚去喝一杯 |
[42:28] | Jackie and Leah for a drink and plan the wedding. | 顺便筹划一下婚礼 |
[42:31] | – Would you like to come? – I don’t think so. | -你想要一起来吗 -不了 |
[42:33] | When I’m done with this, I’m gonna go for a run. | 找完工作之后 我要出门一趟 |
[42:35] | Okay. | 好 |
[42:43] | David… | 大卫… |
[42:46] | I didn’t mean to make such a fuss about your work and all. | 我不想对你的工作小题大做 |
[42:48] | I don’t want you to do anything you don’t want to do. | 我不想让你做任何你不想做的事 |
[42:53] | I want you to be as happy as I am. | 我想让你和我一样开心 |
[43:00] | Have fun. | 玩得开心 |
[43:40] | – Susan’s not here. – How about the kids? | -苏珊不在 -孩子们怎么样 |
[43:42] | Beth’s at a friend’s. | 贝斯在朋友家 |
[43:43] | Sean and Michael are upstairs playing video games. | 肖恩和迈克尔在楼上玩游戏 |
[43:47] | Look… | 听着… |
[43:49] | I’m sorry about the other night. | 那天晚上的事情 对不起 |
[43:51] | I made an ass out of myself. | 我那天晚上太混蛋了 |
[43:53] | It’s just when Susan and I fight… | 当我和苏珊吵架的时候… |
[44:01] | I was headed to the airport. | 我要去机场 |
[44:03] | I wanted to say goodbye to the kids and… | 我想和孩子们说声再见… |
[44:07] | Well, I’d like to apologize to you | 我想和你道歉 |
[44:10] | for being a jerk. | 我太神经质了 |
[44:14] | Apology accepted. Come on in and say goodbye. | 我接受你的道歉 进来跟他们道别吧 |
[44:23] | Hey, Michael tells me you used to swim for the Ducks? | 迈克尔告诉我你曾效力于鸭子泳队 |
[44:26] | A long time ago. | 很久以前的事了 |
[44:28] | – Yeah? What year? – ’92. | -是吗 哪一年 -92年 |
[44:29] | Really? I went to U of O myself. | 真的吗 我亲自去了俄勒冈大学 |
[44:34] | I got to grab that. Excuse me. | 我得接下电话 不好意思 |
[44:37] | Sure. Sure. | 当然 当然 |
[44:45] | Jay had left a message on my cell phone | 杰伊给我发了条信息 |
[44:48] | saying he was gonna stop by there to say goodbye to the kids. | 说他会顺便过去和孩子们道别 |
[44:51] | – Did he come yet? – No. Not yet. | -他来了没 -没有 还没 |
[44:54] | Okay, well, if he does, will you just stay out of the way? | 好吧 如果他来了 你可以退让一些吗 |
[44:58] | All right. I’ll see you later then. | 好的 我们一会儿见 |
[45:05] | Hey, you want to hear something funny? | 你想听听一些有趣的事吗 |
[45:07] | I called the alumni office | 我给校友办公室打了电话 |
[45:09] | and they told me they only had four guys named David Harris | 他们告诉我 他们只有4个叫大卫·哈里斯的 |
[45:13] | graduate in the last 30 years. | 在30年前毕业过 |
[45:15] | And two of them are dead and one graduated in ’87. | 其中2个已经死了 还有一个87年毕业 |
[45:19] | And the other one was that all-American running back. | 另外一个是个四季度全美最佳跑卫 |
[45:22] | You remember him? | 你记得他吧 |
[45:25] | Of course, he’s a little darker than you are, wouldn’t you say? | 当然啦 他比你稍微黑一点 你不觉得吗 |
[45:30] | So… | 那么… |
[45:32] | It’s just…it seems like you might have lied to Michael | 这样看起来你似乎对迈克尔说了谎 |
[45:35] | about college and swimming. | 关于大学和游泳的事 |
[45:39] | And now it’s got me wondering | 这让我现在很想知道 |
[45:42] | just, you know, what else you might’ve lied about. | 就是…你还说了什么谎 |
[45:58] | Hey, look, I told Michael that I would do some checking on you | 听着 我告诉迈克尔 我会向你核实 |
[46:01] | and, to be honest, I’d like some answers. | 而且 说实话 我很想得到答案 |
[46:06] | Hey. You hear me? | 你听到了吗 |
[46:10] | Yep. | 听到了 |
[46:19] | – What? – I heard something. | -怎么了 -我听到有声音 |
[46:34] | What was it? | 是什么 |
[46:36] | I don’t know. It’s nothing. | 我不知道 没什么 |
[46:44] | I don’t understand. I’m kind of confused, because… | 我不懂 我有点困惑 因为… |
[46:46] | About? | 什么 |
[46:47] | Well, the feedback from the buyers was great. | 买家的反馈非常好 |
[46:49] | He just felt that it wasn’t what he thought it was gonna be. | 他只是觉得 那跟他想的不太一样而已 |
[46:53] | You’re okay with him on the road? | 他四处奔波你都没问题吗 |
[46:54] | He’s gonna try to find something | 他正在试着找 |
[46:56] | where he doesn’t have to travel that much. | 可以不需要经常出差的工作 |
[46:58] | And I just want him to be happy. If he’s happy, I’m happy. | 我只是希望他能开心 他快乐我就快乐 |
[47:03] | There you go. I just want to get his bags. | 你可以走了 我想拿一下他的行李 |
[47:09] | – Pop the trunk? – You got it. | -打开后备箱 -你拿吧 |
[47:49] | This is Jay Harding. Leave a message. | 我是杰伊·哈丁 请留言 |
[47:51] | Hey, Dad. It’s me. | 爸爸 是我 |
[47:55] | Where are you? Call me. Bye. | 你在哪儿 给我回电话 再见 |
[48:20] | David! | 大卫 |
[48:23] | Yeah, what do you need, Michael? | 什么事 迈克尔 |
[48:33] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[48:42] | You know when you asked me at Michael’s party | 其实在迈克尔的派对上 你问我 |
[48:45] | if I thought you were rushing into things? | 我是不是觉得你太冲动 |
[48:49] | I’m thinking now that maybe you are. | 我现在觉得你也许是有点 |
[48:51] | I mean, how much do you really know about David? | 你对大卫到底了解多少 |
[48:54] | The same day that I ask him for details about his past, | 我向他要他资料的同一天 |
[48:58] | he just up and quits. | 他就不干了 |
[49:00] | – You don’t find that strange? – No, I don’t. | -你不觉得奇怪吗 -不 不觉得 |
[49:06] | You know what I want to do? I want to go to Vegas | 你知道我想做什么吗 我想去拉斯维加斯 |
[49:09] | and have one of those 10-minute weddings. | 然后举办那种只要10分钟的婚礼 |
[49:12] | Nice. | 很不错 |
[49:14] | David wants to have a church wedding. | 大卫想要在教堂结婚 |
[49:16] | That’s great. What church? I mean, | 很不错 什么教堂 |
[49:18] | do you even know what religion he is? | 你都不知道他信什么吧 |
[49:20] | I don’t care what goddamn religion he is. | 我才不在乎他信什么教 |
[49:25] | Okay, you’re starting to sound just like Jay. | 好了 你都开始听起来像杰伊了 |
[49:29] | He’s accused me of not knowing anything about David. | 他指责我对大卫一无所知 |
[49:32] | You know what I do know? | 你知道我知道的是什么吗 |
[49:33] | David has been good to me. | 大卫对我很好 |
[49:35] | He’s good to the kids. They love him. | 他对孩子们也很好 他们喜欢他 |
[49:38] | He’s made my life worth living again. I mean, I… | 他使我的生命重获意义 我… |
[49:42] | For the first time in a long time, | 很久以来 第一次 |
[49:44] | I’m looking forward to the future with a smile. | 我满怀微笑期待未来 |
[49:47] | I just wish everybody would be happy for me. | 我只希望大家会为我高兴 |
[49:51] | Is that too much to ask? | 这个要求很过分吗 |
[49:54] | No, it’s not. | 不 一点也不 |
[49:56] | Personally, I’m with you. Hey, | 就个人而言 我支持你 |
[49:57] | I’d have my teeth cleaned in Vegas if I could. | 要是可以 我要在拉斯维加斯洗牙 |
[50:00] | Right? | 可以吧 |
[50:02] | – Go! Go! Go! Watch it! – I just missed that car. | -冲 冲 冲 小心 -我刚避开了那辆车 |
[50:06] | Hey, guys. | 伙计们 |
[50:08] | – Hey, Mom. – How’d it go with Jackie and Leah? | -妈妈 -和杰姬还有莉亚进行得怎么样 |
[50:09] | We decided we should go to Vegas. | 我们决定该去维加斯 |
[50:14] | – I’ll be right back. – Where’s Michael? | -我马上就回来 -迈克尔呢 |
[50:18] | He’s in his room. | 他在他房间 |
[50:19] | I think he’s a little upset that his father never showed. | 我觉得他很郁闷他父亲一直没有出现 |
[50:24] | That is so typical of Jay. | 这果然很杰伊 |
[50:29] | – Honey? – Yeah. | -亲爱的 -什么 |
[50:30] | I have a confession to make. | 我有事向你忏悔 |
[50:35] | I accidentally broke the | 我不小心摔坏了 |
[50:36] | crystal vase that was in the living room. | 客厅的这个水晶花瓶 |
[50:46] | That’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[50:47] | It was a wedding gift from Jay’s sister. | 它是杰伊的姐姐送的结婚礼物 |
[50:50] | I never liked it anyway. | 反正我从来没喜欢过它 |
[50:51] | You didn’t? | 你不喜欢? |
[50:52] | – Or her. – Then I don’t feel so bad. | -还有她 -那我就不觉得内疚了 |
[51:02] | You don’t think it’s a little weird | 你不觉得这有点古怪吗 |
[51:04] | that I ask for some background information, and suddenly, | 我问他要背景资料 然后突然间 |
[51:07] | he doesn’t want to sell real estate anymore? | 他就不想再做房地产了 |
[51:09] | No, not necessarily. | 不 没必要啊 |
[51:11] | I like David. He’s a gentleman. | 我喜欢大卫 他是个绅士 |
[51:13] | He always picks up the tab. Jay was so cheap. | 他总是买单 杰伊就很小气 |
[51:16] | Do you know what I do think is weird, | 不过你知道我觉得什么奇怪吗 |
[51:18] | though? He always pays in cash. | 他总是付现金 |
[51:20] | Who doesn’t want the miles? | 谁不想要积分换里程 |
[51:30] | You know, I never thought I would ever say this, | 你知道吗 我从没想过我会这么说 |
[51:35] | but I think I’m gonna give Jay a call. | 不过我觉得我要给杰伊打个电话 |
[51:37] | I mean, if he’s not buying this either, | 如果他也不信大卫 |
[51:40] | then maybe it’s worth checking into. | 那么也许就值得调查一下了 |
[51:48] | Hey. He didn’t show up? | 他没有现身吗 |
[51:52] | No. | 对 |
[51:55] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[51:57] | – That’s okay. – No, it’s not okay. | -没关系 -不 有关系 |
[51:59] | He’s never been there for you | 他从未在你需要的时候出现过 |
[52:01] | like a father should be. | 像一个父亲该做的那样 |
[52:02] | And part of that’s my fault | 而有一部分是我的错 |
[52:03] | because I never should | 因为我不应该 |
[52:04] | have allowed it to go on as long as it did. | 允许它继续了那么久 |
[52:07] | That’s why David’s so important to me. | 所以大卫才对我如此重要 |
[52:10] | Because he cares about you kids. | 因为他在乎你们 |
[52:11] | He wants you to be here and be part of your lives. | 他想要你在这儿 成为你生活的一部分 |
[52:14] | He’s so perfect, isn’t he? | 他也太完美了吧 |
[52:19] | Take those off. | 摘下来 |
[52:23] | I thought you’d be able to see how happy David makes me. | 我以为你可以看出大卫让我多快乐 |
[52:26] | He is part of this family now. | 他现在是这个家的一份子 |
[52:28] | I want him in my life and | 我想要他进入我的生活 |
[52:29] | our lives and you need to understand that. | 还有我们的生活 你得理解 |
[52:32] | – Do you understand that, Michael? – Yeah. I understand. Okay? | -你明白吗 迈克尔 -是的 我明白 好了吧 |
[52:41] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[52:59] | – David, are you down… – I’m just putting some things away. | -大卫 你在下面吗… -我正在收拾东西 |
[53:01] | – I’ll be right up. – Okay. | -马上就上去 -好 |
[53:27] | Sorry I didn’t make it. | 对不起 我没能来 |
[53:29] | Definitely next time. | 下次一定 |
[53:30] | But I did check out your soon-to-be stepfather. | 不过我查了你未来继父 |
[53:33] | I still don’t like him, | 我还是不喜欢他 |
[53:35] | but at least he seems to be who he says he is. | 但至少他看起来和他说的一样 |
[53:38] | It was good seeing you, Michael. Dad. | 能见到你很高兴 迈克尔 爸爸 |
[55:01] | Hey, Robert. What happened over there? | 罗伯特 那儿怎么了 |
[55:03] | Mrs. Cutter died. She had an accident. | 卡特太太死了 发生了意外 |
[55:07] | I guess her niece called a couple of times. | 我猜她侄女打了好几通电话 |
[55:09] | Didn’t hear anything from her. | 却一直得不到回音 |
[55:10] | So she stopped by the house and found her just this morning. | 所以今早她顺道过来 却发现她的尸体 |
[55:14] | – That’s sad. – Have a good one. | -这太杯具了 -希望你过得愉快 再见 |
[55:24] | Mom? There’s a bunch of police cars across the street. | 妈妈 对面停了好多警车 |
[55:27] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[55:29] | The old woman across the street? | 住在对面的那个老太太 |
[55:31] | She fell down her stairs | 她从楼梯上摔下来了 |
[55:32] | and broke her neck. The one with the cats. | 摔断了脖子 养猫的那个 |
[55:33] | – Mrs. Cutter? – Yeah. | -卡特太太? -是的 |
[55:35] | That’s horrible. When did it happen? | 太可怕了 什么时候发生的 |
[55:37] | The mailman said her niece found her this morning. | 邮递员说她侄女今早发现她的 |
[55:40] | That poor woman. | 她好可怜 |
[55:41] | Sean. Hurry. We got to go, honey. | 肖恩 快点 我们得走了 宝贝 |
[55:44] | All those things I’ve said about her. I feel terrible. | 我说她的那些话 实在是太愧疚了 |
[55:47] | It breaks my heart. | 这可真让人心碎 |
[55:48] | Will you remember to pick them up from the dentist? OK? | 别忘了从牙医那里接他们回来 好吗 |
[55:51] | – Yeah, I will. Okay, guys. – Bye. | -好 我会的 再见了 孩子们 -再见 |
[55:55] | – See you. – I’ll see you. | -一会儿见 -一会儿见 |
[56:17] | – Hello. – David, it’s Jackie. | -你好 -大卫 我是杰姬 |
[56:20] | Hey, Jackie. What’s up? | 你好 杰姬 有事吗 |
[56:21] | I’m just calling to remind you about those forms. | 我打来是为了提醒你那些表格 |
[56:24] | – I’m not working there anymore. – I know. | -我已经不在那儿工作了 -我知道 |
[56:26] | It’s just, we still need the state and federal tax papers | 只是我们还是需要州和联邦的纳税通知单 |
[56:29] | and I’m leaving tomorrow. | 而且我明天就走 |
[56:31] | I’m catching a flight to meet Leah in Hawaii for two weeks, | 我要飞去夏威夷两星期和莉亚见面 |
[56:34] | and so I’d really like to get that paperwork in before I leave. | 所以我很想在走之前把文件都整理好 |
[56:37] | I’m a bit crunched for time today. | 我今天很忙 |
[56:38] | I have to pick the kids up from the dentist later… | 我一会儿还要从牙医那里把孩子们接回来… |
[56:41] | It’ll only take a few minutes. | 只需要几分钟就好 |
[56:48] | – I’ll see what I can do. – Thanks… | -我尽量吧 -谢… |
[56:57] | It’s really too bad what happened to Mrs. Cutter, isn’t it? | 卡特太太的事太让人难过了 不是吗 |
[57:01] | Accidents happen. | 人有旦夕祸福 |
[57:04] | It just must have been her time. | 是她大限已到罢了 |
[57:11] | College applications. | 大学申请书 |
[57:13] | My adviser said we should | 我的辅导员说我们应该 |
[57:14] | file early in case we don’t get into U of O. | 早点申请 免得我们进不了俄勒冈大学 |
[57:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[57:18] | – Come on. – I’m coming. | -快来 -来啦 |
[57:27] | It all sounds circumstantial at best to me. | 听起来充其量都是些捕风捉影 |
[57:30] | I know, I know it does. I know it does. | 我知道 我知道是的 |
[57:32] | But I’m telling you, it’s really starting to give me the creeps. | 但是我跟你说 这真的让我心里发毛了 |
[57:35] | Just think about it, please. | 你仔细想想 拜托 |
[57:36] | One day, this woman tells my Mom about this show that she saw, | 一天 这个女人告诉我妈妈她看的这个节目 |
[57:39] | and the next, she’s dead. She’s dead now. | 第二天 她就死了 她现在死了 |
[57:41] | It was an accident. You said so yourself. | 这是个意外 你自己说的 |
[57:44] | So how does he know that | 那他是怎么知道的 |
[57:45] | she broke her neck falling down the stairs? | 她从楼梯上滚下来摔断了脖子 |
[57:46] | How does he know that? | 他怎么会知道 |
[57:46] | The mailman never said anything about that. | 邮递员根本只字未提 |
[57:48] | I heard the whole conversation, I swear. | 他们说的话我全听到了 我发誓 |
[57:51] | I wish I could tell my Mom about this. | 我要是能告诉我妈就好了 |
[57:53] | If you bring this up to your Mom, | 如果跟你妈妈提这件事 |
[57:54] | she’s gonna send you back. | 她会把你送回去的 |
[58:04] | Hey, you got to admit, the comment at the dinner table | 你必须承认 他在餐桌上对 |
[58:08] | about the woman who killed her kids was kind of weird. | 杀了自己骨肉的那个女人的评论很不寻常 |
[58:12] | Come on, it was weird to say the least. | 拜托 我毫不夸张地说这很奇怪 |
[58:13] | And then his daughter. | 还有他女儿 |
[58:14] | How do you mix up your daughter’s name like that? | 怎么可能有人搞不清自己女儿的名字 |
[58:15] | He didn’t. Her name was Lisa-Michelle. | 他没有 她的名字叫丽莎-米歇尔 |
[58:18] | That’s what you said he said. | 你说是他说的 |
[58:20] | – I said he said that. But you weren’t there. – Right? | -我是说了 但你不在那儿 -是啊 |
[58:22] | You didn’t see his face. It’s in his face. | 你没有看到他的表情 都写在他的脸上了 |
[58:25] | Let me get this straight, all right? | 我就直说吧 |
[58:28] | – The neighborhood weirdo… – Yeah. | -那个古怪的邻居… -是的 |
[58:30] | …sees a show about a man who kills his family | 看了一部关于一个男人屠杀了全家的节目 |
[58:32] | and then you think that David | 然后你觉得那个大卫 |
[58:34] | mixed up the name of his daughter, | 混淆了自己女儿的名字 |
[58:36] | So therefore he’s the guy that killed his family? | 因此他就是那个杀了他全家的家伙 |
[58:40] | – I don’t know. – Yeah, that all adds up to me. | -我不知道 -是啊 我就是这么理解的 |
[58:50] | Look, you said your Dad checked up on him, right? | 听着 你说过你父亲调查过他了 对吧 |
[58:53] | – And everything was cool. – Yeah. | -而且什么问题都没有 -是的 |
[58:55] | Okay, then. Right? | 那么好了 对吧 |
[58:59] | It’s fine. Relax. | 什么事也没有 放轻松 |
[59:11] | Are we gonna finish these? | 我们不先把这个做完吗 |
[59:13] | Babe, come on. | 宝贝 拜托 |
[59:16] | Damn it, Michael. | 该死 迈克尔 |
[59:29] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[59:35] | You’re obsessing. | 你在钻牛角尖 |
[59:37] | You know, you’re just a little | 你知道吗 你只是有点 |
[59:39] | freaked out that your Mom’s marrying a stranger. | 受不了你妈妈嫁给一个陌生人罢了 |
[59:41] | I was the same way when my Mom was gonna marry Jack. | 我妈妈要嫁给杰克时我也是这样的 |
[59:45] | You know? And then he turned out to be cool. | 后来却发现他很不错 |
[59:51] | If you’re gonna obsess about something, | 如果你一定要对什么固执 |
[59:53] | you should obsess about something that really matters. | 你应该对真正有意义的事固执 |
[59:57] | Like what? | 比如 |
[59:58] | Like me. | 比如我 |
[1:00:02] | I don’t want to have another long-distance relationship with you. | 我不想再和你异地恋了 |
[1:00:10] | So keep your eye on the ball. | 所以注意重点 |
[1:00:31] | I’m gonna pick up Sean and Beth. I’ll be back in an hour. | 我要去接肖恩和贝斯 一小时后回来 |
[1:00:35] | – Will you two be all right? – Yeah, why wouldn’t we be? | -你们俩没问题吧 -没有 会有什么问题 |
[1:00:38] | I’ll see you in a while then. Behave. | 一会儿见 规矩点 |
[1:00:57] | Come on. | 走 |
[1:00:59] | – What are you gonna do? – I’m just gonna look through his stuff. | -你要干什么 -我想翻一下他的东西 |
[1:01:02] | You’re crazy. | 你疯了 |
[1:01:05] | – You’re so gonna regret doing this. – Only if I get caught. | -你会后悔的 -除非我被抓住了 |
[1:01:19] | Michael, come on, I don’t want to do this. | 迈克尔 拜托 我不想这么做 |
[1:01:21] | Look, if we find nothing, | 听着 如果我们什么也没找到 |
[1:01:22] | I’ll drop it forever. I promise. | 我就再也不提了 我保证 |
[1:01:30] | I just finished shopping, | 我刚买完东西 |
[1:01:31] | so I’m gonna pick the kids up after all. | 所以还是我去接孩子吧 |
[1:01:32] | I just left the house. I’m on my way. | 我刚离开家 已经在路上了 |
[1:01:34] | That’s okay ’cause I’m so much closer. | 不用了 我就快到了 |
[1:01:36] | – But thank you. – Well, okay then. | -不过还是谢谢 -那好吧 |
[1:01:39] | – I’ll see you at home. Bye. – Okay. Bye. | -家里见 再见 -好 再见 |
[1:02:07] | Did you just hear that? | 你刚听到了没 |
[1:02:09] | No. We’re alone, Kelly. It’s fine. | 没有 这儿只有我们 凯莉 没关系 |
[1:02:30] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God. Shit! | 天啊 天啊 该死 |
[1:02:33] | Shit! | 操 |
[1:03:08] | Michael. | 迈克尔 |
[1:03:13] | Michael, you in there? | 迈克尔 你在里面吗 |
[1:03:17] | You in here, Michael? | 你在这里吗 迈克尔 |
[1:04:21] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[1:04:39] | Michael, did you ever hear from your Dad? | 迈克尔 你爸爸后来有联络你吗 |
[1:04:41] | Well, I got a text message from him, so… | 我收到一条他发的短信… |
[1:04:45] | Really? What’d he say? | 真的? 他说了什么 |
[1:04:47] | Just that he was sorry for not coming by before his flight. | 只是说他感到很抱歉 没有在起飞前过来 |
[1:04:51] | I’ve tried calling a couple | 我试着打了几个电话 |
[1:04:53] | times and I just get his voicemail, so… | 但只接通了语音留言 所以… |
[1:04:56] | I don’t know. I’ll probably text him tonight. | 我不知道 我可能今晚会给他发短信吧 |
[1:04:58] | Honey, I’m sure he just | 亲爱的 他肯定是 |
[1:04:59] | got crazy with work. You know how Dad gets. | 工作太忙了 你也知道你爸 |
[1:05:02] | Yeah, yeah. No, I know. | 对 没事 我知道 |
[1:05:08] | David? | 大卫? |
[1:05:19] | David, you okay? | 大卫 你没事吧 |
[1:05:23] | Yes, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[1:05:27] | I know. I almost pissed my pants, I was so scared. | 我知道 我差点尿裤子 我吓死了 |
[1:05:30] | You know, that’s not a turn-on, by the way. | 那可不会让我冲动 顺便说一句 |
[1:05:32] | Michael, shut up. I’m being serious. | 迈克尔 闭嘴 我是认真的 |
[1:05:33] | – I know. I know. – You do? | -我知道 我知道 -真的? |
[1:05:36] | Yeah. I mean, I’ve been thinking | 是的 我一直在 |
[1:05:37] | about what you said, about all of it, really. | 考虑你说的话 所有的事情 真的 |
[1:05:40] | And I’ve decided that… | 然后我决定… |
[1:05:45] | That you’re right. I mean, maybe, maybe, | 你是对的 我是说也许 也许 |
[1:05:46] | I am obsessing. | 我是在钻牛角尖了 |
[1:05:47] | – You think? – I mean, my Dad said he was all right, so… | -你真这么想? -我爸爸说没事 所以… |
[1:05:50] | I guess the rest of it is just me freaking out. | 我想我只是因为不习惯而已 |
[1:05:53] | I think you should come by tomorrow | 我觉得你该明天来 |
[1:05:55] | and we’ll get these college applications finished. | 我们填完那些大学申请表 |
[1:05:56] | – No more obsessing? – No, no, no, I swear on my life. | -不再钻牛角尖了? -对 我对天发誓 |
[1:06:00] | – All right? So I’ll see you tomorrow. – Okay. Good night. | -好吧 那么明天见 -好 晚安 |
[1:06:02] | Okay. Night. | 好 晚安 |
[1:06:12] | Yeah, come in. | 进来吧 |
[1:06:13] | – Hey, you got a sec? – Sure. What’s up? | -有时间吧 -当然 怎么了 |
[1:06:18] | – How you doing? – Fine. | -你好吗 -不错 |
[1:06:24] | Maybe I’m wrong, but for a while there, | 也许我误会了 不过一度 |
[1:06:26] | I thought we were off to a good start. | 我以为我们有个好的开始 |
[1:06:29] | And now I’m getting the | 而现在我开始觉得 |
[1:06:31] | feeling that somehow we’re not on the same page. | 我们有点不投缘 |
[1:06:35] | I know it can’t happen overnight, Michael. | 我知道不可能一蹴而就 迈克尔 |
[1:06:40] | But for the sake of the family, | 但为了这个家 |
[1:06:41] | you gotta understand that things are going to change around here. | 你必须明白这里要有所改变了 |
[1:06:45] | It’s not gonna be like it was, | 不会像以前一样 |
[1:06:48] | but hopefully better. | 但希望可以更好 |
[1:06:50] | – Yeah, I do. I know. – Good. | -对 我明白 我知道 -很好 |
[1:06:56] | I just want you to always be up-front with me. | 我只是希望你可以对我光明磊落 |
[1:07:00] | No lies, no sneaking around. | 不要说谎 不要偷偷摸摸的 |
[1:07:03] | Your Mom wouldn’t like that. | 你妈妈不会喜欢你这样的 |
[1:07:06] | And you need to win back her trust. | 你需要赢回她对你的信任 |
[1:07:19] | I don’t want to see you have to go back to that school again. | 我不想看到你不得不再回到那个学校去了 |
[1:08:03] | – You swore on your life. – Just look at the police sketches. | -你对天发誓了的 -就看看警方的素描 |
[1:08:06] | Please, that’s all I’m asking. | 求你了 我别无他求 |
[1:08:10] | There is a resemblance. You got to admit, | 他们确实神似 你得承认 |
[1:08:11] | it kind of looks like him. | 这个有点像他 |
[1:08:19] | You know who this actually looks like? | 你知道这个其实像谁吗 |
[1:08:21] | It looks like Mr. Rockwell, | 他看起来像洛克威尔先生 |
[1:08:22] | our biology teacher from freshman year. | 我们高中一年级的生物老师 |
[1:08:24] | No, you hardly looked at it. | 才不 你根本没认真看 |
[1:08:25] | All right. It could be anybody. | 好吧 他可以是任何人 |
[1:08:27] | Look, this is Grady Edwards. | 听着 这是格雷迪·爱德华 |
[1:08:28] | The police couldn’t match his ID. | 警方无法确认他的身份 |
[1:08:30] | They couldn’t trace any fingerprints. And there are similarities. | 他们没有发现任何指纹 而且不谋而合的是 |
[1:08:32] | He said he was in sales. He said he traveled a lot. | 也说他做过销售 也说他经常出差 |
[1:08:35] | They can never find any pictures of him either, | 他们也从没有发现任何他的照片 |
[1:08:36] | so I asked Beth this morning | 所以我今早问了贝斯 |
[1:08:37] | if she could find any pictures of him in the house, | 她能不能在家里找到大卫的照片 |
[1:08:40] | any pictures of David. | 随便什么照片都行 |
[1:08:41] | There aren’t any because he doesn’t like having his picture taken, apparently. | 结果什么也没有 他根本就不拍照 |
[1:08:43] | So what? Neither do I. | 那又怎样 我也不喜欢 |
[1:08:46] | But I swear I didn’t kill that woman and her kids. Okay? | 但我发誓我没有杀那个女人和她的孩子 |
[1:08:47] | It doesn’t prove anything. | 这什么也证明不了 |
[1:08:48] | The website was in the browser history. | 历史记录里有这个网站 |
[1:08:50] | – He was checking it out. – So what if he was? | -他肯定看过 -那又怎样 |
[1:08:53] | Or maybe it was your Mom. | 也有可能是你妈妈 |
[1:08:55] | Or maybe they both were | 或者是他们两个人 |
[1:08:57] | because they were curious about what Mrs. Cutter said. | 都是听了卡特夫人的话好奇看的 |
[1:08:59] | I mean, that’s what made you check it out. | 你不是也因此看过了吗 |
[1:09:02] | All right. | 好吧 |
[1:09:04] | It’s fine. Just forget about it. | 没什么了 当我没说 |
[1:09:15] | – Are we gonna finish these, Michael? – Hold on one second. | -我们还要填完这些东西吗 迈克尔 -等等吧 |
[1:09:25] | What is it? You just don’t want to go to college with me anymore? | 怎么了 你不想再和我上同一所大学了? |
[1:09:33] | By the way, I’m screwing Mark Helford. | 顺便说下 我和马克·霍福德有一腿 |
[1:09:41] | What? | 你说什么 |
[1:09:43] | I’m leaving. I’m going home. | 我要走了 回家了 |
[1:09:49] | Call me later. Or, you know what, | 晚点打给我 不然后果你知道的 |
[1:09:50] | don’t actually. I don’t care. Whatever. You know. | 还是别打了 我不在乎 |
[1:09:53] | Kelly. Kelly, come on. | 凯莉 凯莉 别这样 |
[1:10:10] | I’m sorry. God, I didn’t even know you were there. | 对不起 我不知道你在这里 |
[1:10:13] | You scared me, Mr. Harris. | 你吓了我一大跳 哈里斯先生 |
[1:10:15] | Call me David. | 叫我大卫就行 |
[1:10:17] | I was just getting myself a lemonade. Do you want one? | 我只是来喝点柠檬汽水的 来点吗 |
[1:10:22] | No, that’s okay. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[1:10:25] | Looked like Michael and you were having a bit of a fight. | 你和迈克尔看起来好像闹矛盾了 |
[1:10:32] | No. | 没有 |
[1:10:35] | It’s nothing, really. | 真的没什么 |
[1:10:39] | Anything I can help you with? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[1:10:40] | – No, it’s cool. – You sure? | -不用了 没事 -真的? |
[1:10:44] | Something seems to be troubling him. | 他好像有什么心事 |
[1:10:46] | Maybe the two of us can help him work it out. | 或许我们两能帮他走出困惑 |
[1:10:53] | I don’t know. It’s just… | 我也不知道 或许只是… |
[1:10:56] | I don’t get it. He’s been such a jerk lately. | 我不明白 他最近很混蛋 |
[1:11:00] | It’s called being a guy. We’re all jerks. | 这才叫男人 我们都是混蛋 |
[1:11:03] | That’s why you women like us. | 所以女人才喜欢 |
[1:11:05] | We’re like projects you take on. | 我们就像你们的研究课题 |
[1:11:13] | See, Kelly, | 听着 凯莉 |
[1:11:16] | Young women like you seem to mature faster. | 你这样的女孩成熟得很快 |
[1:11:20] | It takes boys a little longer to catch up. | 而男孩要更长时间才能赶上 |
[1:11:24] | You know, you might be a part of the Harding family one day. | 也许哪天你会成为哈丁家的一员 |
[1:11:29] | And I’d like you to think of me as you would the others, as family, too. | 我也希望你能把我看成家人 |
[1:11:34] | Yeah, I do. | 我会的 |
[1:11:36] | I mean, you know, I will. | 那是肯定的 |
[1:11:42] | And if you ever need anything, | 有什么需要帮忙 |
[1:11:46] | please come to me. | 来找我好了 |
[1:11:49] | Especially if it concerns Michael. | 尤其是关于迈克尔的 |
[1:11:54] | Neither of us want to see him do something stupid, do we? | 我们谁也不想看到他做傻事 对吧 |
[1:11:58] | Something that might get him sent back to military school. | 做出那些要让他回军校的事情 |
[1:12:01] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[1:12:04] | But thank you, Mr. Harris. | 但是谢谢你 哈里斯先生 |
[1:12:07] | David. Call me David. | 大卫 叫我大卫就行 |
[1:12:25] | Hi. I’m not here, I’m there. Leave a message. | 我现在不在 有事请留言 |
[1:12:28] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[1:12:31] | I really want to see you tonight, so give me a call. Bye. | 我晚上非常想见你 给我电话 再见 |
[1:12:44] | Sorry it took so long to get back. | 很抱歉这么长时间才回复你 |
[1:12:46] | I’ll try to call you in the next few days. | 过几天我打给你 |
[1:12:49] | Hope all is well. Dad. | 希望你一切都好 爸爸 |
[1:13:07] | I’ve tried to reach you on your phone. | 我一直在试着打你电话 |
[1:13:09] | Want to talk to you about David. | 想和你谈谈关于大卫的事 |
[1:13:11] | Call me. Jackie. | 给我电话 杰姬 |
[1:13:42] | This is Jay Harding. Leave a message. | 我是杰伊·哈丁 请留言 |
[1:13:46] | I have to call you back on that, | 我还要再考虑下再给你电话 |
[1:13:47] | but the money sounds like we’re in the ballpark. | 但是报酬听起来还能接受 |
[1:13:50] | We’ll talk tomorrow. All right. | 明天再谈 好的 |
[1:13:53] | What’s up, Michael? You look like you’ve seen a ghost. | 怎么了 迈克尔 你看起来像撞鬼了 |
[1:13:57] | No, I… | 没有 我… |
[1:14:01] | I heard a phone ring. | 我听到电话响了 |
[1:14:02] | I thought it sounded like it was coming from the basement. | 我以为是地下室的声音 |
[1:14:04] | You probably just heard mine. | 是我的电话 |
[1:14:06] | I got a call on a job. I think I’m gonna take it. | 我就要有工作了 |
[1:14:09] | Money sounds good. I won’t have to travel much. | 报酬还不错 还不用经常出差 |
[1:14:13] | Hey, where’s the key? David, where’s the key to the basement? | 钥匙在哪儿 大卫 地下室的钥匙呢 |
[1:14:16] | Yeah, I was wondering that myself. | 我刚才还在想 |
[1:14:18] | I needed to get some of my tools this morning. The key was gone. | 我要下去找些工具 可钥匙不见了 |
[1:14:21] | Someone took it out and forgot to put it back. | 或许有人拿了忘记放回去 |
[1:14:23] | Forgot to put what back? | 忘了放回什么 |
[1:14:25] | – Hey, honey. – Hey, guys. | -亲爱的 -伙计们 |
[1:14:27] | That key to the lock on the basement door is missing. | 地下室的钥匙不见了 |
[1:14:29] | I’ll call a locksmith in the morning. | 明天早上我来叫个锁匠 |
[1:14:31] | Better yet, | 或者 |
[1:14:33] | I’ll go down to home depot and get a replacement. | 我去商场买把新锁来换 |
[1:14:35] | That lock was getting old. | 这把都旧了 |
[1:14:37] | I can do the work myself. By the way, | 我自己就能弄好的 顺便说下 |
[1:14:40] | I think I found a job. | 我找到工作了 |
[1:14:43] | That’s fantastic. | 太棒了 |
[1:14:44] | Yeah, the pay’s good and very little travel. | 是的 报酬很好而且出差少 |
[1:14:48] | – I like that. – I thought you would. | -我喜欢 -就知道你会的 |
[1:14:51] | – Let’s celebrate. – Okay. | -让我们来庆祝一下 -好的 |
[1:15:07] | – Maybe you should get a job this summer. – He’s already got one. | -你这个暑假该找份工作 -他都已经有了 |
[1:15:11] | He’s the lifeguard at the pool here. | 他是这个泳池的救生员 |
[1:15:12] | No, no, I’m serious. | 不 我是认真的 |
[1:15:14] | That way you could earn money toward getting a car. | 这样你就能攒钱买车了 |
[1:15:16] | You’re getting your license. | 你领到驾照了 |
[1:15:18] | You’re gonna need a car of your own. | 需要一辆自己的车 |
[1:15:20] | Especially if you’re gonna spend your senior year here in Portland. | 尤其是你要在波特兰读高三的话 |
[1:15:23] | – Wait, Mom. – Are you serious? | -等等 妈妈 -你是认真的吗 |
[1:15:25] | – Wait, do you mean that? – Yeah, I think David’s right. | -你是说真的? -是的 我想大卫是对的 |
[1:15:28] | The only way for us to be a proper family is if you’re home with us. | 只有你在 我们才是一个完整的家庭 |
[1:15:32] | Besides, when you go to college, you’re not going to come back. | 况且你上了大学 就不会回家了 |
[1:15:35] | – Who wants dessert? – Me. I do. | -谁要甜点 -我要 |
[1:15:38] | I’m gonna drop Sean and Beth off at the Kagan’s, | 我想把肖恩和贝斯送到卡根家里去 |
[1:15:41] | cause they’re gonna spend the night | 让他们在那里过夜 |
[1:15:42] | and then Carrie’s Mom’s gonna drive them up to camp tomorrow. | 卡利的妈妈明天会送他们去野营 |
[1:15:45] | – Want to ride with me? – I wish I could. | -想一起来吗 -我很想去 |
[1:15:47] | But I need to get back on the internet and finalize this job. | 但我要上网去把这个工作定下来 |
[1:15:50] | Okay. I should only be a couple hours. | 用不了几个小时 |
[1:15:53] | A couple hours. Okay. | 就几个小时 好的 |
[1:15:58] | – Well, have fun, guys. – Bye. | -玩得开心 -再见 |
[1:16:02] | – Bye. – Bye, David. | -再见 -再见 大卫 |
[1:16:05] | – Susan. – Yeah. | -苏珊 -怎么了 |
[1:16:08] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:16:10] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[1:16:36] | What are your plans this evening? | 你晚上有什么计划 |
[1:16:41] | I might go see Kelly. | 我可能要去见凯莉 |
[1:16:43] | For how long? | 要多久 |
[1:16:45] | I don’t know. Why? | 还不确定 怎么了 |
[1:16:48] | Just be careful. The news said there’s a big storm headed this way. | 当心点 新闻说风暴雨要来了 |
[1:17:35] | It’s gone. | 没有了 |
[1:17:36] | – What? – The shot I took of him before? | -什么东西 -我以前拍过的他的照片 |
[1:17:39] | It’s gone. He deleted it | 没有了 都被他删了 |
[1:17:40] | and now there’s no pictures of him anywhere. | 现在一张他的照片也没有了 |
[1:17:42] | – Well, maybe you deleted it by accident. – No, I didn’t… | -或许是你不小心删的 -不会的… |
[1:17:44] | Have you not been listening to me? | 你没听见我说吗 |
[1:17:46] | I thought you said he didn’t see you take it. | 我想你说过他没有看到你拍 |
[1:17:47] | Maybe he did or maybe he’s been | 或许他看到了 |
[1:17:49] | checking my phone this whole time. I don’t know. | 或许他看了我的手机 我也不知道 |
[1:17:51] | But he came into my room when I was in the shower. | 我洗澡的时候他来我房间的 |
[1:17:54] | He deleted it. I know he did. | 他删的 我知道是他干的 |
[1:17:56] | He doesn’t want his picture taken. | 他不想拍这些照片 |
[1:17:58] | That doesn’t mean he’s a killer. | 但这并不能说明他就是凶手 |
[1:18:03] | The key to the basement didn’t just get lost, all right. | 地下室的钥匙并没有丢 |
[1:18:07] | He’s always down there. | 他一直在下面 |
[1:18:07] | He’s hiding something. | 他在遮掩着什么 |
[1:18:10] | So what’s the weather like? I’m trying to pack. | 天气怎样 我正在收拾行李 |
[1:18:14] | All you’re gonna need is a bikini and a smile. | 你只需要比基尼和微笑 |
[1:18:16] | Neither if you forget the bikini, | 但你只要记得带上比基尼 |
[1:18:18] | because I’ll have enough smile for both of us. | 因为我的微笑就够我们俩用了 |
[1:18:20] | – Hold on a sec. – Are you on your cell phone? | -等会儿 -你在打电话? |
[1:18:24] | Hey. This is Susan. Leave me a message… | 我是苏珊 请留言… |
[1:18:25] | If you’re trying to do some last-minute business, give it a rest. | 如果你还有事情没忙完 先放放吧 |
[1:18:28] | You’ve got a plane to catch in three hours. | 你还有3个小时就要上飞机了 |
[1:18:30] | No, I’m trying to reach Susan. | 不是的 我在找苏珊 |
[1:18:32] | I think I did something stupid. | 我想我干了件蠢事 |
[1:18:34] | I called Jay | 我给杰伊打了电话 |
[1:18:35] | and I left a message that I wanted him to do a background check on David. | 我还留言让他调查大卫的背景 |
[1:18:39] | You think you did something stupid? | 你也知道这很愚蠢了? |
[1:18:42] | Listen, I called him about the W-2s and he hung up on me. | 我打给大卫关于w-2s的事情 他挂了我电话 |
[1:18:45] | He never did anything he said that he would. | 他从来没有兑现过他说的 |
[1:18:48] | She is going to kill you. | 她会杀了你的 |
[1:18:50] | I know. That’s why I need to reach her before Jay gets to her first. Okay? | 我知道 所以我才要在杰伊之前找到她 |
[1:18:55] | So, please, do me a favor. | 所以 帮帮我吧 |
[1:18:57] | I will call you during my layover in L.A., okay? | 等我到洛杉矶转机的时候再打给你 好吗 |
[1:19:00] | No, don’t. I’m going on a party cruise around the island tonight. | 不用了 我今晚要去环游小岛的聚会 |
[1:19:03] | – Really? – Just get here! | -真的? -快来吧 |
[1:19:06] | I’m trying. | 我尽量 |
[1:19:09] | – Love you. – Love you, too. Bye. | -爱你 -同样爱你 再见 |
[1:19:33] | I wasn’t able to get you on your cell phone before I left, | 在我离开之前联系不上你 |
[1:19:35] | but I wanted you to know | 但我想告诉你 |
[1:19:36] | that I left a message for Jay to run a background check on David. | 我曾让杰伊调查大卫的背景 |
[1:19:40] | And I haven’t heard back, | 至今仍没有消息 |
[1:19:42] | so I’m gonna call this investigator we use at the office | 因此我会在到达机场后 |
[1:19:43] | when I get to the airport. | 打电话给我们办公室的调查员 |
[1:19:44] | Before you go ballistic, let me tell you | 在你生气之前我想告诉你 |
[1:19:46] | that he refuses to give any identification for insurance and payroll. | 他拒绝向我提供任何身份或是工资证明 |
[1:19:50] | And he lied to me. There’s something not right here. | 而且还向我撒了谎 肯定有什么隐情 |
[1:19:52] | I’m leaving for the airport in about 20 minutes. | 还有20分钟我就要去机场了 |
[1:19:55] | If we don’t talk, I’ll call when I get back. | 如果你没什么说的 等我回来打给你 |
[1:19:57] | I love you. Don’t be mad, please. | 我爱你 不要生气 |
[1:20:12] | Portland Tribune. | 波特兰论坛报 |
[1:20:13] | Hello. I need to speak to someone about canceling a subscription. | 你好 我要取消订阅的报纸 |
[1:22:59] | God, you scared me. I didn’t think anybody was home. | 上帝 你吓到我了 还以为家里没人 |
[1:23:02] | – You’re home early. – What, did you go running? | -你提前回来了 -对 你去跑步了? |
[1:23:05] | – I needed to clear my head. – Did Jackie call? | -我要让我的头脑清醒一下 -杰姬打来电话了吗 |
[1:23:09] | Not since I’ve been home. | 我在家时没有 |
[1:23:10] | Because I had a missed call and she didn’t leave a message. | 我有一个未接来电不过她没有留言 |
[1:23:12] | I tried to reach her. I couldn’t. | 我试着联系她 可是联系不到 |
[1:23:14] | – Where’s Michael? – Over at Kelly’s. | -迈克尔呢 -一直在凯莉那里 |
[1:23:17] | I’m gonna change clothes real quick. | 我要赶紧去换身衣服 |
[1:23:36] | God, I hate it when it storms like this. | 上帝 我讨厌这样的鬼天气 |
[1:23:40] | I can never sleep with all this thunder and lightning. | 在这样电闪雷鸣的天里我总是睡不着 |
[1:23:48] | Here. Take one of these. | 给 吃片这个 |
[1:23:50] | – What is it? – It’s a mild sleeping pill. | -这是什么 -轻度安眠药 |
[1:23:53] | – They make you so groggy the next day. – So will no sleep. | -第二天会没精神的 -睡不着也会这样 |
[1:23:56] | Just take half. | 半片就好 |
[1:23:58] | – Really? – Sure. | -是吗 -当然 |
[1:24:08] | I don’t like Michael out in this. | 我不喜欢迈克尔在这样的天出去 |
[1:24:12] | Well, let’s call him and get him home. | 那打给他让他回家 |
[1:24:15] | No, that’s okay. I’ve just got to stop treating him like a child. | 没关系的 我已经不把他当小孩子看了 |
[1:24:28] | All right, stay here. If you see any movement | 好了 待在这里 如果你看到任何动静 |
[1:24:29] | upstairs or see anyone come downstairs, | 有人上楼或者下楼 |
[1:24:31] | any lights, call me. I’ve got it on vibrate. | 或者任何灯光 打给我 我调震动了 |
[1:24:34] | Well, Michael, what are you doing? | 迈克尔 你要干吗 |
[1:24:37] | I’m gonna find out what’s in those storage cabinets. | 我要去看看那些储藏柜里到底有什么 |
[1:24:40] | That’s insane, Michael. Really, | 你疯了 迈克尔 真的不行 |
[1:24:41] | What if…your Mom just told you you could stay. | 要是…你妈妈刚答应你留下来 |
[1:24:44] | What do you think’s gonna happen when she finds out about this? | 如果被她知道了怎么办 |
[1:24:46] | And she will find out about it… | 她会发现的… |
[1:24:47] | Kelly, he’s hiding something in there, all right? I know he is. | 凯莉 他就在附近躲着 我知道的 |
[1:24:51] | But you have to trust me. | 你要相信我 |
[1:24:54] | Please. Please. | 求你了 |
[1:24:56] | – Just please be careful. – I will. Okay. | -自己当心 -我会的 |
[1:26:49] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:26:54] | Where is it? | 在哪儿 |
[1:27:40] | Honey? | 亲爱的? |
[1:28:03] | Finally. | 总算找到了 |
[1:28:08] | God. | 上帝 |
[1:28:15] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[1:28:34] | Michael! Come on! | 迈克尔 快接啊 |
[1:28:48] | Come on. Come on. | 快啊 快啊 |
[1:28:50] | Pick up, Michael. | 快接电话 迈克尔 |
[1:28:54] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[1:29:20] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[1:29:29] | What are you doing, Kelly? | 凯莉 你在干吗 |
[1:29:32] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[1:29:45] | Come on! | 快啊 |
[1:29:51] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[1:30:03] | Kelly! Kelly! | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[1:30:10] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[1:30:39] | What’s all the noise? | 什么声音 |
[1:30:41] | I thought I could make this work. But I can’t! | 我以为我能搞定的 但是不行 |
[1:30:44] | This isn’t the right family for me. | 这不是我适合的家庭 |
[1:30:47] | The boy is a problem. He has no respect. | 你儿子是问题的关键 他太不懂尊重了 |
[1:30:51] | You haven’t been hard enough on him. | 你对他不够严厉 |
[1:30:53] | You’ve got to make a boy understand! | 你必须让他知道 |
[1:30:55] | You’ve got to break him if necessary! | 必要的时候好好教训他 |
[1:30:58] | – You’re too weak to do that. – What are you talking about? | -你太软弱了 -你在说什么 |
[1:31:01] | I thought it could work, but it can’t! | 我本以为能行的 但还是不行 |
[1:31:04] | I thought you could be Mrs. Grady Edwards! But you can’t! | 我以为你能成为格雷迪·爱德华太太 但你不能 |
[1:31:09] | – What did you say? – Wait. Wait a minute. | -你说什么 -等等 等等 |
[1:31:15] | Who am I here? | 我叫什么 |
[1:31:17] | – David, what are… – David! | -大卫 你… -大卫 |
[1:31:20] | David Harris. | 大卫·哈里斯 |
[1:31:23] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:31:33] | No! No! | 不要 不要 |
[1:31:36] | No! | 不 |
[1:31:38] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[1:31:42] | Kelly! Kelly! | 凯莉 凯莉 |
[1:31:45] | Can you stand? | 能站起来吗 |
[1:31:47] | That’s it. | 很好 |
[1:31:48] | – Michael! – Listen to me. | -迈克尔 -听我说 |
[1:32:38] | Mom, it’s me. It’s me. God! | 妈妈 是我 是我 上帝啊 |
[1:32:41] | Among other things, he ripped out all the phones. | 他切断了所有的电话线 |
[1:32:42] | – I might have killed him. – We have to go. | -我本来能杀了他的 -我们快走 |
[1:32:43] | I can’t let you do that, Michael. | 迈克尔 我不会让你们走的 |
[1:32:47] | Get back, get back. Get upstairs now! Move! Move! | 后退 后退 快上楼 快 快 |
[1:32:51] | – Go! Go! Go! – Stay away! | -快 快啊 -滚开 |
[1:33:13] | Help us! Help! Help! | 救命 救命 |
[1:33:19] | Careful where you step. | 小心你脚下 |
[1:33:21] | There’s still some rotted boards I haven’t replaced yet. | 一些坏的地板我还没换呢 |
[1:33:29] | Michael! Michael! | 迈克尔 迈克尔 |
[1:33:37] | – No! No! – Michael! | -不 不 -迈克尔 |
[1:33:44] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[1:33:50] | Get away from him! | 离他远点 |
[1:33:54] | Come here! Come on! | 来啊 过来啊 |
[1:33:57] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[1:33:59] | Kelly! | 凯莉 |
[1:34:00] | – Kelly, watch out! – Kelly! | -凯莉 当心 -凯莉 |
[1:34:02] | Come on, take me! Kelly! Run! Mom! | 来啊 来抓我啊 凯莉 快跑 妈妈 |
[1:36:00] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[1:36:08] | You were in a coma. | 你昏迷了 |
[1:36:16] | How long? | 多久了 |
[1:36:17] | Just over a month. | 已经有一个月了 |
[1:36:23] | Michael! | 迈克尔 |
[1:36:24] | What about David? | 大卫呢 |
[1:36:27] | Where is he? | 他在哪儿 |
[1:36:30] | Nobody knows. | 没人知道 |
[1:36:34] | By the time the police got there, he was gone. | 警察来的时候他已经跑了 |
[1:36:44] | He’s gone? | 他跑了? |
[1:36:56] | Gone? | 跑了? |
[1:37:02] | Hi. Yes, Ma’am. Can I help you? | 女士 有什么能为您效劳 |
[1:37:04] | I have got this little lightbulb that I need for their nightlights. | 我要夜灯的小灯泡 |
[1:37:08] | – Can you tell me where I can find that? – Come on! | -能告诉我哪里能找到吗 -来吧 |
[1:37:10] | Yep. Aisle two. You’re welcome. | 当然 第二过道 不用客气 |
[1:37:12] | Andy, Ross, where’d you go? | 安迪 罗斯 你们去哪里 |
[1:37:17] | Guys? | 孩子们 |
[1:37:20] | Hey, hey, guys, come on! Knock it off! Get back over here! | 快过来 别闹了 快过来 |
[1:37:25] | Come on, guys, wait for me. | 快点 等等我 |
[1:37:28] | I’m sorry. I’m so sorry. Guys, come on. Let’s go. | 很抱歉 快过来 孩子们 我们走 |
[1:37:32] | That’s okay. You know what they say, boys will be boys. | 没事的 男孩总是喜欢捣蛋 |
[1:37:37] | Do you have any children? | 你有孩子吗 |
[1:37:39] | I lost my wife and daughter in a car accident. | 我妻子和女儿因车祸死了 |
[1:37:41] | – I’m sorry. – No, that’s okay. | -很抱歉 -不 没关系 |
[1:37:44] | It’s been nearly a year now. | 已经有一年了 |
[1:37:46] | I kind of know what you’re going through. | 我能体会到你的感受 |
[1:37:48] | I lost my husband two years ago. | 我丈夫两年前也死了 |
[1:37:49] | I know it’s hard sometimes, but it does get easier. | 我知道很难 但现在好多了 |
[1:37:52] | I hope so. | 但愿如此 |
[1:37:55] | Hey, I’m Chris Ames. | 我叫克里斯·埃蒙斯 |
[1:37:57] | I’m Julie King. Nice to meet you. | 我叫朱莉·金 幸会 |
[1:37:59] | Well, it’s nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 |