时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Hunger, a poet once said, | 诗人曾言 |
[00:07] | is the most important thing we know, | 饥渴是我们所知最重要之事 |
[00:09] | the first lesson we learn. | 也是我们所学之初 |
[00:12] | But hunger can be easily quieted down, easily satiated. | 但饥渴易被压制 被满足 |
[00:19] | There is another force, a different type of hunger, | 仍有一种力量 不同类型的饥渴 |
[00:23] | an unquenchable thirst that cannot be extinguished. | 一种无法被浇灭的饥渴 |
[00:27] | It’s very existence is what defines us, what makes us human. | 它的存在造就了我们人类 |
[00:34] | That force is love. | 那即是爱 |
[00:39] | Folks, this is your captain up in the flight deck. | 各位 我是本次航班的机长 |
[00:41] | We are on our final descent into New York for an on-time arrival. | 我们将准时降落于纽约 |
[00:46] | We want to thank you for flying Regis Air | 感谢您乘坐里吉斯航空 |
[00:47] | and encourage that you ask us | 也欢迎您来询问 |
[00:49] | any connecting gate information you may need. | 任何有关中转值机的信息 |
[00:52] | We’re looking at partly cloudy skies | 此时正为多云天气 |
[00:54] | and we may hit a little turbulence on our approach. | 着陆时可能会有略微气流影响 |
[00:57] | Not again. | 又来了 |
[01:02] | Yes? | 喂 |
[01:03] | Rose, get back here now. | 罗斯 到后舱来 |
[01:04] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[01:06] | We’re landing, whatever it is can wait. | 我们就要降落了 等会吧 |
[01:07] | Now. Come now! | 现在 马上过来 |
[01:10] | All right, relax. | 好吧 冷静 |
[01:18] | Sir, we’re landing. | 先生 我们即将降落 |
[01:19] | Would you power off your device? | 请将设备关掉 |
[01:21] | You call this a device? | 你把它叫做「设备」吗 |
[01:22] | You have to turn it off. | 请您关机 |
[01:24] | It’s like when a cop calls a car a “Vehicle”. | 就像警察把汽车称作「车辆」 |
[01:28] | Or when he calls you sir when he means “Asshole”. | 或是叫你先生的时候其实是想说「混蛋」 |
[01:32] | Having a little gig in New York coming up. | 我即将在纽约进行演出 |
[01:34] | You give me three or four of those little baby Vodkas | 你再给我三四瓶伏特加 |
[01:36] | I’ll get you a front-row seat. | 我给你预留前排座位 |
[01:38] | Turn it off, put your seat up. | 请关机 并将座椅调正 |
[01:40] | We’re landing, sir. | 我们即将降落 先生 |
[01:46] | Ma’am. | 女士 |
[01:49] | Seat backs in the upright position. | 请将座椅调正 |
[01:50] | Finally. | 终于要到了 |
[01:51] | Attendants, prepare for landing. | 机组人员注意 准备降落 |
[02:16] | Peter, you haven’t done anything back here! | 彼得 你怎么都没整理好后舱 |
[02:18] | This place is a mess! | 这里简直一团糟 |
[02:19] | – There’s something in the plane. – What do you mean? | -飞机里有东西 -什么意思 |
[02:20] | Inside the plane. Something alive in the cargo hold! | 在飞机里 有生物在货舱里 |
[02:32] | What the hell do you mean, like a dog? | 你到底什么意思 是狗吗 |
[02:34] | No, it’s something really, really big. | 不是 是一种特别特别大的生物 |
[02:36] | I heard it move. | 我听到它在动 |
[02:38] | A thumping underneath the floor. | 地板下传来的重击声 |
[02:40] | I heard it– | 我听到 |
[02:40] | No, Peter, there are no animals on the manifest. | 彼得 货物舱单上并未列有动物 |
[02:42] | It tried to open the latch. | 它还想打开门闩 |
[02:44] | I heard a noise. | 我听到声音了 |
[02:46] | Then it moved away. | 然后它就走了 |
[02:48] | But you can feel it moving. | 但你能感觉到它在动 |
[02:52] | Flight crew prepare for arrival. | 机组人员准备降落 |
[03:29] | Did you see it? | 你看到了吗 |
[03:30] | Nothing. I just think that you were– | 什么都没有 我觉得你在… |
[03:33] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[03:34] | Oh my God! Go tell Captain Redfern! | 天啊 快去报告雷德芬机长 |
[03:37] | Tell him to warn the landing crew! | 让他提醒地面人员 |
[03:38] | And get emergency services! | 还要启动应急预案 |
[03:40] | There’s someone down there! | 有人在下面 |
[03:44] | It’s gonna give! | 它要出来了 |
[03:56] | Private Delta 3-4-7, you’re clear for taxiway Foxtrot. | 达美私航347 可以使用滑行道F |
[04:00] | Private Delta 3-4-7, clear for taxiway Foxtrot. | 达美私航347 可以使用滑行道F |
[04:07] | Regis Air 7-5-3, | 里吉斯753 |
[04:10] | this is Kennedy ground. | 这里是肯尼迪地面 |
[04:13] | Regis Air 7-5-3, | 里吉斯753 |
[04:14] | Kennedy ground. | 这里是肯尼迪地面 |
[04:17] | Regis 7-5-3, | 里吉斯753 |
[04:18] | Kennedy ground, over. | 这里是肯尼迪地面 完毕 |
[04:23] | What the…? | 搞什么… |
[04:26] | Bishop… | 毕什普 |
[04:27] | a Regis Air flight out of Berlin, | 从柏林起飞的里吉斯航空 |
[04:29] | the 767 widebody, stopped on the service apron. | 宽体客机767停在了修护停机坪上 |
[04:32] | What’s it doing there? Apron’s dead. | 停在那干什么 停机坪已荒废 |
[04:34] | That’s a blind spot. | 那里是盲点 |
[04:35] | I don’t know. The plane just went dark, | 不知道 那架飞机没有回应 |
[04:36] | shut down, flat-out quit. | 完全没有任何反应 |
[04:38] | No lights, no radio, no nothing. | 没开灯 无线电关闭 什么都没 |
[04:40] | Regis 7-5-3, | 里吉斯753 |
[04:41] | Kennedy ground, over. | 这里是肯尼迪地面 完毕 |
[04:43] | Regis 7-5-3, | 里吉斯753 |
[04:44] | Kennedy ground, please respond, over. | 这里是肯尼迪地面 完毕 |
[04:48] | Okay, shut down Foxtrot. | 关闭F滑行道 |
[04:50] | Clear all the gates and advise reroute. | 清空所有登机口 要求其他飞机备降 |
[04:52] | How many aboard? | 机上有多少人 |
[04:53] | Almost full flight, sir. | 几乎满载 |
[04:55] | Passengers, crew, about 210 souls. | 乘客和机组人员大约210人 |
[04:58] | Holy Jesus. | 天啊 |
[04:59] | Shouldn’t we wait for first responders, sir? | 我们不先等警察来吗 长官 |
[05:14] | Bishop? | 毕什普 |
[05:18] | Bishop, wait! | 毕什普 等等 |
[05:19] | Engines are shut down. | 引擎全关了 |
[05:22] | No lights. | 无灯光 |
[05:30] | Whoa, it’s cold. | 真冷 |
[05:35] | It’s like a dead animal. | 就像死尸一样冰冷 |
[05:40] | There’s something really wrong here. | 肯定出什么大事了 |
[05:43] | It’s like it never moved. | 这飞机像从没起飞一样 |
[05:45] | This looks so much bigger from the ground than on the screen. | 从这看比从屏幕看大多了 |
[05:49] | I mean, they’re like buildings with wings. | 就好像长着翅膀的建筑 |
[05:54] | All the window shades are shut, see that? | 所有的遮光板都关着 看到了吗 |
[05:57] | Bishop! | 毕什普 |
[05:59] | Hey, fellas. | 伙计们 |
[06:01] | Bishop… | 毕什普 |
[06:02] | Not all of them… | 有一个开着… |
[06:14] | Scramble all emergency vehicles to taxiway Foxtrot. | 召集所有应急车辆到F滑行道来 |
[06:17] | SWAT, Homeland Security? | 特警队和国土安全部都叫来吗 |
[06:19] | Port Authority, FBI, TSA, CDC. | 还有港务局联调局 运输安全局和疾控中心 |
[06:21] | Robbie, no one on the tower calls home. | 罗比 塔台上所有人都不许打电话 |
[06:24] | No one shares the news. | 不许通报这里的情况 |
[06:26] | This is bad, real bad. | 情况很糟 大事不好了 |
[06:30] | We’ve got ourselves a dead airplane. | 这架飞机上无人生还 |
[07:11] | Hey, buddy, you can’t park there. | 哥们儿 你不能停在这儿 |
[07:12] | There’s a fire hydrant. | 这有个消防栓 |
[07:13] | It’s a medical emergency. | 医疗紧急情况 |
[07:15] | Oh, is it really? | 是吗 |
[07:16] | It will be if I can’t get this tie on right. | 如果系不好领带就是了 |
[07:19] | You know how to tie this? | 你知道怎么系领带吗 |
[07:20] | I don’t know, man, I wear a clip-on. | 不知道 我戴卡夹式的领带 |
[07:23] | You’re on your own. | 你自己搞定吧 |
[07:23] | You waiting for somebody? | 你在等人吗 |
[07:25] | Yeah, why? | 是的 怎么了 |
[07:26] | Here’s what I need you to do. | 我要你帮我个忙 |
[07:27] | The meter maid comes by, | 查违规的女警路过时 |
[07:28] | you tell them it’s official CDC business, okay? | 你告诉她们是疾控中心在执行公务 好吗 |
[07:31] | Yeah, sure thing. | 好的 |
[07:35] | Zach. | 扎克 |
[07:37] | Hey, man. | 哥们儿 |
[07:44] | Hey, dude. | 老兄 |
[07:45] | You’re late. | 你迟到了 |
[07:46] | Five minutes. It can’t be helped. | 就五分钟 我也没办法 |
[07:48] | Ten, Dad. | 十分钟 爸爸 |
[07:49] | – Ten? Okay. – That’s wrong. | -十分钟吗 好吧 -你没系好 |
[07:50] | Maybe… maybe ten. | 也许 也许是十分钟吧 |
[07:55] | I got a good feeling about this. | 我有种很好的预感 |
[07:57] | Wish us luck. | 祝我们好运 |
[08:00] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[08:07] | Five minutes. | 抱歉迟到了五分钟 |
[08:08] | I know, I know. I’m sorry. | 我知道 我知道 对不起 |
[08:10] | Ten. | 是十分钟 |
[08:11] | I texted you five times. | 我给你发了五条短信 |
[08:15] | I wouldn’t have gotten that ’cause I don’t text when I drive. | 我没回 因为我开车的时候不发短信 |
[08:16] | It’s not safe. | 那样不安全 |
[08:17] | – Dr. Goodweather– – Eph, please. | -古德温泽博士 -叫我伊弗就行 |
[08:19] | She gets Kelly, my son gets Zach, | 你叫她凯莉 叫我儿子扎克 |
[08:21] | so Ephraim or Eph, please. | 所以叫我伊弗雷姆或伊弗就行 |
[08:25] | Dr. Goodweather, this is the last of six | 古德温泽博士 这是法院指定的六次 |
[08:27] | court-appointed custody counselling sessions. | 抚养权咨询会议的最后一次 |
[08:30] | You’ve been late for four of them. | 你迟到了四次 |
[08:31] | Are you gonna say that I’m late because I don’t want to be here? | 你想说我迟到是因为我不想来吗 |
[08:33] | You might be onto something but I have a really good reason. | 你可能有些想法 但我真的有合理原因 |
[08:36] | There was this outbreak of Hantavirus | 字母城幼儿园 |
[08:38] | in this Alphabet City pre-school. | 爆发了汉坦病毒 |
[08:39] | Which is extremely rare this far north and east. | 这在北部和东部是极其罕见的 |
[08:42] | Dr. Goodweather, every time you come in | 古德温泽博士 你每次来 |
[08:44] | you take over the session. | 都要掌控话语权 |
[08:45] | Because I have control issues, I know. | 因为我是控制狂 我知道 |
[08:46] | But I have to defend myself here. | 但我不得不为自己辩解 |
[08:49] | Because this might be my last chance. | 因为这可能是我最后的机会 |
[08:54] | And I’ve thought long and hard about this. | 关于这个问题我深入地考虑了很久 |
[08:55] | And it seems like you two have created this narrative | 看起来你俩营造出了一种 |
[08:58] | wherein I’m the bad guy. | 我是坏人的氛围 |
[09:00] | But why? | 但为什么 |
[09:02] | Because I don’t want out of my marriage. | 因为我不想离婚 |
[09:06] | ‘Cause I want things back the way they were. | 我想一切回到正轨 |
[09:09] | But this isn’t just about you, Eph, | 这事不只牵涉到你自己 伊弗 |
[09:12] | what you want, not anymore. | 不再是你想怎样的问题 |
[09:26] | I’m an epidemiologist. | 我是名流行病学家 |
[09:27] | You know, if I take time off, if I go fly-fishing, people die. | 我如果休假或钓鱼 会有人死去 |
[09:31] | I get that you have an important job, Ephraim. | 我知道你的工作很重要 伊弗雷姆 |
[09:34] | And you’re great at your job. | 并且你做得很好 |
[09:35] | You get straight ‘A’s at your job. | 你在工作上是无可挑剔 |
[09:37] | But I’m flunking our marriage, is that it? | 但我在婚姻里的表现不及格 对吗 |
[09:40] | What are you writing? Please stop writing. | 你在写什么 再别写了 |
[09:44] | How horrible am I? | 我有多糟糕 |
[09:47] | You’re not horrible. | 你并不糟糕 |
[09:50] | You’re just barely present. | 只是几乎不着家 |
[09:54] | I’ve done everything you’ve asked me to | 我为了能和你重新在一起 |
[09:55] | in order to get us back together again. | 做到了你所有的要求 |
[09:59] | I quit drinking. | 我戒了酒 |
[10:01] | You wanted time alone so I moved out, | 你需要时间独处 即使我不愿意 |
[10:03] | against my own wishes. | 但仍然搬出去了 |
[10:04] | I’ve jumped through every hoop. | 我对你百依百顺 |
[10:06] | Tell me what you need. | 告诉我你需要什么 |
[10:07] | Our time apart has only clarified things for me. | 分居只让我理清了一些事 |
[10:09] | It’s allowed me to make room in my life for Matt. | 让我在生活中留出给马特的空间 |
[10:11] | We’re going to be living together now and– | 我们打算住在一起了 |
[10:12] | Matt, the Sears guy you were talking about, at my house? | 马特 你说的是那个西尔斯百货的人 住我家 |
[10:16] | Matt is an operational manager. | 马特是名业务经理 |
[10:18] | At Sears. | 在西尔斯百货 |
[10:19] | Yeah, and you know what, | 我跟你说 |
[10:20] | he gets straight ‘A’s at his job, too. | 他在工作中也十分优秀 |
[10:21] | But at home, he’s present. | 而且也没有落下家里不管 |
[10:24] | Unlike you, he’s always here for both of us. | 不像你 他一直都在我们身边 |
[10:30] | Does he drive a green Prius? | 他是开一辆绿色普瑞斯吗 |
[10:39] | You want me to quit my job, I’ll do it. | 你想让我辞职 可以 |
[10:42] | I’ll quit my job. | 我会辞职的 |
[10:43] | I don’t want you to quit for me. | 我不想让你为了我辞职 |
[10:44] | I wouldn’t be quitting for you. | 我不会为了你辞职 |
[10:45] | I’d be quitting because of you for Zach, | 我辞职是因为你 但是是为了扎克 |
[10:47] | so he isn’t driving around Queens | 所以开着绿色普瑞斯 |
[10:49] | in a green goddamn Prius. | 在皇后区四处转悠的不是他吗 |
[10:50] | Dr. Goodweather. | 古德温泽博士 |
[10:52] | It’s too late, Eph. | 太迟了 伊弗 |
[10:53] | I love you but… | 我爱你 但… |
[10:55] | How can you love me and it be too late? | 如果你爱我 怎么会迟 |
[10:58] | You want a guy who’s crazy about Zach? | 你想要个关心扎克的人 |
[11:01] | Check. | 我可以 |
[11:02] | A guy who’s crazy about you? | 你想要个关心你的人 |
[11:05] | Check. | 我也行 |
[11:06] | Decent, employed. | 你想要个得体的 有工作的人 |
[11:09] | Check, check. | 我都符合 |
[11:22] | Can’t you see that this is the problem, Eph? | 你还没发现这就是问题所在吗 伊弗 |
[11:27] | This is who you are. | 这就是你 |
[11:32] | Go. | 去吧 |
[11:47] | Nora, how bad is it? | 诺拉 情况有多糟 |
[11:49] | It’s crazy. | 很糟 |
[11:50] | I have like 12 different agency officials | 差不多有12家不同机构的官员 |
[11:52] | about to have a dick-measuring contest here. | 都抢着要负责这里的情况 |
[11:54] | No. | 不 |
[11:55] | It’s an international flight docking out of Berlin. | 那是架从柏林出发的国际航班 |
[11:57] | CDC gets the first call. | 最先接到通知的是疾控中心 |
[11:58] | I can be there in 20 minutes. | 我20分钟后到 |
[12:01] | Can you keep the measuring contest going that long? | 你能帮我再拖延一下吗 |
[12:03] | Don’t worry, I’ll show them mine. | 别担心 看我的吧 |
[12:06] | It might just work. | 可能会奏效 |
[12:11] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[12:12] | I guess the meter reader didn’t see it as much of an emergency. | 我猜警察不觉得这算紧急情况 |
[12:18] | Matt, huh? | 你是马特吧 |
[12:20] | Yeah, that’s me. | 没错 |
[12:21] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[12:23] | You know, it’s too bad I’m such a rush, Matt. | 很遗憾我现在有急事儿 马特 |
[12:25] | But I’m sure I’ll see you again in my house. | 但我相信我们会在我家再见面的 |
[12:31] | You drive safe now, you hear? | 开车小心点 |
[12:42] | Hey, boss. | 老大 |
[12:43] | Got my milk? | 我的牛奶呢 |
[12:44] | Uh, yeah, here. | 给 |
[12:46] | Homeland Security is just desperate | 国土安全部急着想把这 |
[12:48] | to push the button on a terror alert. | 定性为恐怖袭击 |
[12:50] | They’re ready to get on that plane right now. | 他们现在准备登机了 |
[12:52] | Jim, terrorists usually crash planes, | 金 恐怖分子通常会坠毁飞机 |
[12:54] | not land them and shut them down. | 而不是降落在这并关掉引擎 |
[12:56] | So what are the 911 calls saying? | 报警的人是怎么说的 |
[12:57] | There haven’t been any. | 还没有人报警 |
[12:58] | None? | 一个都没有 |
[12:59] | Dr. Goodweather! | 古德温泽博士 |
[13:01] | – Dr. Goodweather! – When we flew to Chicago last week | -古德温泽博士 -上周我们飞去芝加哥时 |
[13:03] | we sat on the tarmac for half an hour. | 只不过在跑道上等了半小时 |
[13:05] | People were freaking out, texting, calling. | 人们就都吓坏了 不断发信息 打电话 |
[13:06] | There’ve been 200 people sitting there silently for– | 现在居然有二百人安安静静地坐在那里 |
[13:09] | over an hour now. | 超过一个小时 |
[13:12] | Pilots? | 飞行员呢 |
[13:12] | Absolutely no movement. | 完全没动静 |
[13:14] | Have you done heat readings? | 做过红外线生命探测了吗 |
[13:15] | Surface of the plane’s too cold. | 飞机表层的温度太低了 |
[13:16] | Blocks it all like a screen. | 里面的情况完全读不到 |
[13:18] | We got Delsar Mics attached to the surface of the plane, | 我们在飞机表面使用了音频生命探测仪 |
[13:21] | picked up mostly silence. | 里面几乎没有动静 |
[13:22] | – Mostly? – Well, cooling pings from the sheet metal contracting. | -几乎 -有金属板受冷收缩的声音 |
[13:25] | Oh, and there’s this. | 还有这个 |
[13:40] | What do you think that is? | 你觉得这是什么 |
[13:41] | Rustling of some sort. | 某种东西发出的声音 |
[13:42] | Our experts think it’s the engine shutting down | 我们的专家认为那是引擎正在关闭 |
[13:45] | or liquids settling. | 或者是液体沉积的声音 |
[13:46] | How long between landing and shutdown? | 着落和关闭引擎隔了多久 |
[13:47] | Six minutes. | 六分钟 |
[13:48] | It’s too short a window for a contagious event. | 时间太短不足以造成传染性事件 |
[13:50] | So I think CDC should take a back seat on this one. | 所以我想疾控中心最好不要插手 |
[13:54] | I agree. | 我同意 |
[13:54] | Do you? | 是吗 |
[13:55] | Absolutely, I do. | 当然 |
[13:58] | How often do you touch your face? | 你多久会摸一次脸 |
[13:59] | What? | 什么 |
[13:59] | In a day, how often? | 一天之内 你多久会摸一次 |
[14:02] | I don’t know, once an hour? | 我不知道 一小时一次吧 |
[14:04] | Every three minutes. | 是每三分钟一次 |
[14:04] | You have mouth/hand contact every five minutes. | 你的手和嘴巴每五分钟接触一次 |
[14:06] | You touch somebody else every 20 minutes. | 每二十分钟你会碰触其他人一次 |
[14:08] | That’s how contagion works. | 传染病就是这么来的 |
[14:10] | You don’t like terrorists? | 你们不喜欢恐怖分子 |
[14:11] | Try negotiating with a virus. | 那试试和病毒打交道吧 |
[14:12] | A virus exists only to find a carrier and reproduce. | 病毒只有找到寄主并复制才能存活 |
[14:17] | That’s all it does and it does it quickly. | 它只会怎么做 而且繁殖速度非常快 |
[14:19] | It has no political views, | 它没有政治观点 |
[14:20] | it has no religious beliefs, it has no cultural hang-ups. | 没有宗教信仰 没有文化背景 |
[14:24] | And it has no respect for a badge. | 对权威毫不畏惧 |
[14:25] | It has no concept of time or geography. | 更没有时间和空间的概念 |
[14:29] | It might as well be the Middle Ages, | 就像中世纪那会儿 |
[14:31] | except for the convenience of hitching a ride | 只不过现在有了飞机的便利 |
[14:33] | on a metal tube flying from meal to meal to meal. | 大规模传染就更容易了 |
[14:37] | That’s how a plague begins. | 瘟疫就是这么爆发的 |
[14:41] | So you still want to be the first one through the door? | 你们还想第一个冲进去吗 |
[15:09] | So we heard you buy silver without a receipt, man. | 朋友 听说你这里收银器不需要看收据 |
[15:11] | Is that right? | 对吗 |
[15:17] | I’m always in need of good silver, yes. | 我这永远都不拒绝上好的银器 没错 |
[15:22] | Okay, well… | 好吧 |
[15:24] | Can I get, uh, 50 for this? | 这个能卖50块不 |
[15:31] | It’s a very nice timepiece, indeed. | 确实是块好表 |
[15:35] | I see that the band links have snapped. | 表链有些破损 |
[15:38] | You must have been in a hurry taking it off. | 你取下来的时候一定很心急 |
[15:41] | Can I… can I get 50 for it? | 能卖50块不 |
[15:44] | I can offer you maybe 25… | 如果检查没问题的话 |
[15:48] | if the test is good. | 我可以给你25 |
[15:54] | Unfortunately, this is merely silver-plated brass. | 很不幸 这只是镀银的 |
[15:58] | A cheap Eastern European knock-off. | 不值钱的东欧山寨货 |
[16:04] | Listen very carefully, son! | 给我听清楚了 孩子 |
[16:06] | I know your little friend has a gun | 我知道你的小伙伴身上有枪 |
[16:07] | and the hammer is cocked but I don’t care. | 而且已经上了膛 但我不怕 |
[16:09] | I can control your entire body weight from this pressure point | 只要我按住这个点就能制住你 |
[16:13] | and this knife is pointing straight at your radial artery. | 而我的刀正对着你的桡动脉 |
[16:16] | By the time he clears his coat pocket, | 当他把枪掏出来的时候 |
[16:18] | your artery will be punctured | 你动脉就会被刺破 |
[16:19] | and sliced wide open from top to bottom. | 并从上到下被划出一道大口 |
[16:23] | You fall down bleeding, I go under the counter | 你倒下流血 我蹲到柜台下 |
[16:25] | and your friend starts shooting at an empty space. | 而你的朋友只能冲着空气乱射 |
[16:27] | I can guarantee you this– | 我可以向你保证 |
[16:29] | you will bleed out before the 911 operator answers the phone. | 你会在接警员接起电话前流血致死 |
[16:32] | That is option one! | 这是第一个选择 |
[16:34] | Option two is, you release the bills, | 第二个选择是 你放开钱 |
[16:37] | your friend gives me the gun, | 你的朋友把枪给我 |
[16:38] | he can keep the bullets, I don’t care, | 他可以留着子弹 我不在乎 |
[16:40] | and you leave this store. | 然后你走出商店 |
[16:43] | Now, son, you have a choice. | 好了孩子 该你选择了 |
[17:04] | Is there anything else I can do for you gentlemen this evening? | 今晚还有什么需要我为先生们服务的吗 |
[17:20] | We have more now on the developing story | 我们现在有了肯尼迪国际机场 |
[17:22] | out of JFK Airport tonight. | 今晚事件的进一步信息 |
[17:24] | You’re looking at live video | 您现在看到的是现场直播 |
[17:25] | of the airplane identified as a Regis Air widebody jet. | 其中的飞机是里吉斯航空的宽体客机 |
[17:29] | It originated in Berlin | 最初从柏林起飞 |
[17:31] | and it shut down just moments after landing. | 而在降落之后就关闭了引擎 |
[17:34] | We are told there has been no communication from the pilot. | 我们被告知目前尚未与飞行员取得通讯 |
[17:37] | All attempts to contact the flight crew… | 所有与机组成员的通讯尝试都 |
[17:38] | Berlin… | 柏林 |
[18:59] | He’s back. | 他回来了 |
[19:07] | I, uh… | 我 |
[19:10] | I don’t know if I have the strength | 我不知道我还有没有力气 |
[19:11] | to do it all over again. | 再重新来一次 |
[19:21] | This time… | 这一次 |
[19:24] | I cannot fail. | 我不能失败 |
[19:34] | Feeling hungry? | 饿了吗 |
[20:13] | Enjoy, dear. | 享受吧 亲爱的 |
[20:39] | I’m not looking forward to what we’ll see out there. | 我很不期待我们即将看到的东西 |
[20:44] | You with me? | 你在听吗 |
[20:46] | Mysterious dead plane on the tarmac not exciting enough? | 停在柏油路上的神秘死亡飞机不够刺激吗 |
[20:49] | Sorry, just another court-mandated, | 抱歉 只因为那个法庭强制的 |
[20:54] | happy family therapy day. | 愉快的家庭治疗日 |
[20:57] | I noticed, you cut your hair. | 我注意到了 你剪了头发 |
[21:00] | You cleaned up nicely. | 还仔细梳洗过了 |
[21:01] | Did you break out a tie? | 你戴领带了吗 |
[21:03] | It’s in my jacket pocket. | 在我夹克的口袋里 |
[21:05] | Did it help? | 有帮助吗 |
[21:07] | Uh, no, in fact, it didn’t. | 没有 实际上 一点没有 |
[21:09] | She wants to take Zack away from me. | 她想从我身边带走扎克 |
[21:11] | And there’s a… man-child | 而且还有一个 老男孩 |
[21:13] | living in my house with my son. | 和我儿子住在一起 |
[21:15] | Careful. | 小心 |
[21:20] | Stay focused. | 专心点 |
[21:26] | You and Kelly have been separated for a year, | 你和凯莉分开好几年了 |
[21:28] | and things happen. | 事情总会有变 |
[21:29] | It happened to us. | 咱们之前不也是 |
[21:30] | Oh, that’s different. | 那可不一样 |
[21:31] | How is it different? | 有什么不一样 |
[21:32] | It just is. | 就是不一样 |
[21:33] | I don’t think Kelly would agree. | 我觉得凯莉不会认同的 |
[21:35] | She doesn’t know. I never told her. | 她不知道 我没告诉过她 |
[21:37] | You didn’t? | 你没说吗 |
[21:38] | No, she… | 没有 她 |
[21:40] | she filed so I didn’t tell her. | 她起诉了 所以我没告诉她 |
[21:41] | She doesn’t know. | 她不知道 |
[21:45] | You really know nothing about women, do you? | 你真是一点都不了解女人 对吧 |
[22:02] | Okay, boss… | 好了 老大 |
[22:05] | ready to go through the looking glass? | 准备好一探究竟了吗 |
[22:06] | Ready, Jim. | 准备好了 金 |
[22:09] | I got your milk. | 牛奶我帮你拿着 |
[22:12] | Keep it cold ’til I come back. | 我回来前别让它变热了 |
[22:49] | Oh my God… | 我的上帝 |
[22:51] | Jim, do you see this? | 金 你看到了吗 |
[22:54] | It’s every passenger. Everyone on the plane. | 所有乘客 所有飞机上的人 |
[22:58] | We’re seeing it. | 我们看到了 |
[23:00] | They’re all dead. | 他们都死了 |
[23:02] | What is it, Eph? What killed them? | 是什么 伊弗 是什么杀了他们 |
[23:04] | No signs of struggle. | 无挣扎痕迹 |
[23:06] | No signs of blistering or chemical agents. | 无水泡或化学制剂痕迹 |
[23:09] | No bruising. | 没有瘀伤 |
[23:14] | Not seeing discoloration… | 没有发现变色 |
[23:18] | no markings. | 没有标记 |
[23:20] | Shit, what is it? | 混蛋 到底是什么 |
[23:24] | Something sudden, painless. | 事发突然 毫无痛楚 |
[23:32] | All the window shades are closed except for this one. | 所有遮光板都关上了 除了这个 |
[23:38] | Is it a gas leak? Is it chemical? | 是气体泄漏吗 还是化学中毒 |
[23:40] | The Hazmat Cat’s picking up high levels of ammonia. | 有害物质监测仪检测到了高水平的氨 |
[23:42] | Nothing deadly, though. | 倒是不足以致命 |
[23:44] | There shouldn’t be any ammonia in the plane systems. | 飞机系统中不应该有氨的 |
[23:46] | Jim, check the cargo manifest. | 金 检查下货物舱单 |
[23:47] | Got it. | 明白 |
[23:48] | I need a cargo manifest. | 我需要货物舱单 |
[23:50] | What about the Geiger? | 盖革计数器呢 |
[23:51] | It’s negative, Jim. | 没有反应 金 |
[24:15] | No visible signs of trauma. | 无明显外伤 |
[24:29] | No bloating. | 没有肿胀 |
[24:33] | Tongue and soft palate appear pale, almost white. | 舌和软腭苍白 几乎全白 |
[24:43] | Eyes are clear. | 双眼无损伤 |
[24:46] | The skin is dry, it’s inelastic. | 皮肤干燥 失去弹性 |
[24:49] | There’s no frothing or nosebleeds. | 口腔无沫 鼻腔无出血 |
[24:53] | There’s no signs of struggle. | 无挣扎痕迹 |
[24:56] | Almost peaceful. | 近乎平静 |
[25:02] | Let’s try the UV lights. | 来试试紫外灯 |
[25:14] | My God, what is this? | 我的天 这是什么 |
[25:21] | Are you getting this? | 你们看到这个了吗 |
[25:24] | These patterns are everywhere. | 这些东西到处都是 |
[25:25] | All over the cabin. | 遍布机舱 |
[25:28] | They’re only visible under UV light. | 只有在紫外灯下才看得到 |
[25:31] | The pattern is biological. | 这些溅渍是生物体 |
[25:36] | Probably where the ammonia is coming from. | 估计氨就是这么来的 |
[25:40] | I’m taking samples. | 我来取样 |
[25:42] | You take the front galley, I’ll take the rear. | 你去前舱看看 我去后舱 |
[26:37] | Jimbo… | 金博 |
[26:39] | what is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:42] | No, “Jimbo, please”? | 金博后面能加个「拜托」吗 |
[26:46] | Um, that’s the cargo compartment. | 那里是货舱 |
[26:48] | Have it emptied. | 清干净 |
[26:50] | Take each piece of luggage | 将所有行李全部带走 |
[26:51] | and check it for biological agents and ammonia spectrum. | 对货舱进行化学制剂及氨谱检测 |
[26:54] | Got it. | 明白 |
[27:27] | Jim… | 金 |
[27:28] | the cockpit door just opened. | 驾驶舱门突然打开了 |
[27:32] | It should be locked. | 这门应该是锁着的 |
[27:33] | Nora, that door’s not supposed to be open. | 诺拉 那门应该是锁着的 |
[27:36] | Just going to take a quick look. | 我就进去瞄一眼 |
[27:39] | Alright, I want you back out of there right now, okay? | 我要你赶快离开那里 |
[27:42] | That door is supposed to be locked. | 那门应该是锁着的 |
[27:45] | You shouldn’t be in there alone. | 你不能一个人呆在那 |
[27:48] | Nora, can you hear me? | 诺拉 你听见我讲话了吗 |
[27:50] | Eph! | 伊弗 |
[27:50] | The door to the cockpit is open. | 驾驶舱门是开着的 |
[27:52] | Nora is inside. | 诺拉在里面 |
[27:59] | Nora? Eph? | 诺拉 伊弗 |
[28:03] | Come on, guys, somebody talk to me! | 拜托 回我句话好吗 |
[28:11] | Nora, I’m coming! | 诺拉 我来了 |
[28:15] | Help me! | 救救我 |
[28:16] | Lady, get the light outta my face. | 小姐 请别拿光对着我 |
[28:21] | I’m sending in SWAT! | 我要派特警进来了 |
[28:22] | No, Jim, send paramedics! | 不 金 让医护人员进来 |
[28:24] | We’ve got survivors! | 发现幸存者 |
[28:28] | 石心集团 曼哈顿 57西街156号 | |
[28:59] | Mr. Palmer… | 帕尔默先生 |
[29:00] | Shh! It’s his dialysis session. | 透析中请安静 |
[29:03] | He’s asleep. | 他还在睡眠中 |
[29:04] | Well, then wake him up. | 叫他起来 |
[29:06] | When he’s ready. | 透析结束他自然会醒 |
[29:07] | Now. | 现在就唤醒他 |
[29:09] | In time. | 正是时候 |
[29:12] | Dialysis complete. | 透析完毕 |
[29:13] | How long have you worked for Stoneheart, Mr. Fitzwilliam? | 你为石心公司工作多久了 费茨威廉先生 |
[29:18] | All my life, sir. | 尽我一生 |
[29:20] | Mr. Palmer aided me and my brothers | 帕尔默先生在我父亲去世后 |
[29:22] | after my father passed. | 资助了我和我的兄弟们 |
[29:24] | Gratitude, what an effective leash. | 让人心怀感恩 真是控制人的好手段 |
[29:29] | Herr Eichhorst… | 艾霍斯特先生 |
[29:35] | Mr. Palmer, | 帕尔默先生 |
[29:38] | Herr Eichhorst is here to pay his respects. | 艾霍斯特先生来看望您了 |
[29:44] | I’ll be outside if you need me. | 我就在外面候着 |
[29:49] | You may notice how chilly it has gotten in here, Eichhorst. | 你感觉到这里很冷了吧 艾霍斯特 |
[29:53] | Twenty full degrees cooler than the rest of the building. | 比大楼其他地方要低20度 |
[29:56] | But not too cold for you, I trust. | 但对你来说应该不会太冷 |
[30:00] | Of course, it can’t be too cold for you, can it? | 你根本不会觉得冷 对吧 |
[30:04] | The cargo has arrived safely | 货物已安全抵达 |
[30:06] | and all four survivors have been found. | 四名幸存者也已被找到 |
[30:11] | Throughout my life | 我这一生 |
[30:13] | I’ve learned what it feels to cross a line, | 已经体会到越界行事 |
[30:17] | to do things. | 是什么感觉了 |
[30:18] | Things that cannot be undone. | 那些无法回头的事 |
[30:24] | That line– | 这次 |
[30:26] | it has been crossed now, hasn’t it? | 咱们越界了是吗 |
[30:32] | Your breath, | 我还是习惯不了 |
[30:34] | I’ll never get used to. | 没有呼吸的你 |
[30:36] | Yes, even I miss breathing sometimes. | 是啊 我有时都会怀念呼吸的感觉 |
[30:45] | Here we go. | 他来了 |
[30:52] | Leave it to me, it won’t be long. | 等着 我马上回来 |
[31:02] | Everett. | 艾弗雷特 |
[31:03] | Eph. | 伊弗 |
[31:06] | How bad is it? | 有多严重 |
[31:12] | The NTSB has taken over a refrigerated chemical warehouse | 国家运输安全局将布朗克斯的一间 |
[31:15] | in the Bronx. | 化学药剂冷藏舱 |
[31:16] | They’ve turned it into a fully contained mass casualty morgue. | 改造成了大规模伤亡人员停尸房 |
[31:19] | That’s not necessary, Everett. | 没有必要掩捂口鼻 艾弗雷特 |
[31:20] | These bags are triple-sealed. | 这些尸袋都是三层密封的 |
[31:22] | I’m handing a dozen bodies over to the CME | 我会移交12具尸体至继续医学教育处 |
[31:24] | four from each section of the plane | 每个机舱4具 |
[31:26] | for autopsies. | 用以尸检 |
[31:27] | And the four survivors? | 那四名幸存者呢 |
[31:28] | I’ve secured the isolation rooms at a local hospital. | 我在当地医院安排了隔离病房 |
[31:30] | We need to move them there right away. | 我们需要立即转移他们过去 |
[31:31] | Of course. I’m sure they’ll comply. | 很好 他们一定会配合的 |
[31:34] | Comply? I’m not asking them. | 这可没有商量的余地 |
[31:35] | Invoking the Health Powers Act, those four survivors stay. | 根据「卫生权力法案」他们必须被隔离 |
[31:38] | Quarantine? | 隔离检疫吗 |
[31:41] | It’s within the powers of the CDC, Everett, you know that. | 这在疾控中心的权利范围之内 艾弗雷特 |
[31:43] | Look, if you quarantine | 如果你要隔离他们 |
[31:46] | I need you to meet with the next of kin. | 你必须告知他们的家属 |
[31:48] | – Reassure them the CDC’s on the case. – Fine. | -向他们保证这事疾控中心在管 -好 |
[31:50] | We’re trying to figure out what happened, | 我们应该尽快弄清楚事情经过 |
[31:51] | what caused this. | 及缘由 |
[31:52] | – Isn’t that what’s most important? – Yes, of course. | -这难道不是最重要的吗 -没错 |
[31:55] | But it’s also important we don’t have full-tilt panic. | 但是避免大规模恐慌也很必要 |
[31:58] | These people need to hear from someone in the field. | 大家需要现场的人站出来说些什么 |
[32:00] | We don’t know anything yet. | 我们目前也毫无头绪 |
[32:02] | You two figure this out. I don’t have time for this shit. | 你俩解决吧 我没空耗 |
[32:04] | Jim | 金 |
[32:06] | When he talks to the families, | 他和家属谈话的时候 |
[32:08] | I want no press, Everett. | 不准有任何媒体 |
[32:10] | No press, I promise. | 保证没有 |
[32:25] | Okay, you’re telling me only four people | 所以这场空难 |
[32:28] | survived this plane crash? | 只有四名幸存者吗 |
[32:30] | Ms. Luss, | 卢斯女士 |
[32:31] | It Mrs. Luss. | 是卢斯夫人 |
[32:32] | Mrs. Luss, there was no crash. | 卢斯夫人 这不是场空难 |
[32:34] | An unidentified agent | 一个未知化学物 |
[32:35] | killed all of the remaining passengers. | 导致所有乘客死亡 |
[32:37] | Any information you can give us would be of great help. | 你提供的任何信息都会非常有帮助 |
[32:40] | Of great help to who? | 对谁非常有帮助 |
[32:41] | To us, ma’am, the CDC. | 对我们 夫人 疾控中心 |
[32:43] | Okay, well, I’m no ordinary passenger. | 好吧 我不是普通乘客 |
[32:45] | I’m Joan Luss. | 我叫琼·卢斯 |
[32:46] | I’m an attorney… of Matloff, Luss and Hayum. | 我是马特洛夫&卢斯&海伊姆律所的律师 |
[32:51] | So all that information that you’re collecting | 所以你收集到的一切信息 |
[32:52] | you’re going to need to get to me. | 都要交给我 |
[32:54] | Personally– | 就我个人而言… |
[32:57] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[32:58] | Don’t seal me in, I’m talking to you. | 别把我封起来 我跟你说话呢 |
[32:59] | Excuse me, little miss. Don’t you walk away from me. | 不好意思 小姑娘 别撇下我走开 |
[33:02] | I am Joan Luss. | 我可是琼·卢斯 |
[33:05] | Captain Redfern, this is my colleague, Dr. Martinez. | 雷德芬机长 这位是我同事 马丁内兹博士 |
[33:09] | What happened on my plane? | 我飞机上怎么了 |
[33:10] | That’s what we came to ask you. | 我们就是来问你的 |
[33:12] | Now, I want you to try to recall, as best you can– | 我想请你尽力回想… |
[33:14] | fresh cut grass, garlic, green apple– | 刚割的青草 大蒜 青苹果 |
[33:19] | do you remember smelling any of these odors | 你记得自己昏厥前闻到过 |
[33:20] | before you passed out? | 任何此类气味吗 |
[33:21] | What? Grass? Apples? | 什么 青草和苹果 |
[33:23] | Mnemonic odors, the way our brain reads chemicals. | 助记气味 我们的大脑就是这样解读化学物质的 |
[33:26] | Phosphine gas, colorless, smells like garlic. | 磷化氢气体 无色 味似大蒜 |
[33:29] | Or phosgene very toxic, smells like freshly cut grass. | 又或碳酰氯 毒性极强 味似刚割的青草 |
[33:33] | I remember landing the plane | 我记得降落飞机 |
[33:34] | and turning onto the taxiway. | 转向去滑行道 |
[33:36] | And then… | 然后… |
[33:40] | I don’t remember anything else. | 就不记得其它的了 |
[33:41] | Eph, can I get you for a sec? | 伊弗 能来一下吗 |
[33:44] | Oh, thank God, you’re here. | 谢天谢地 你来了 |
[33:45] | I was just telling him | 我刚才告诉他 |
[33:46] | I have this noise in my head like a hum. | 我脑子里有种嗡嗡声 |
[33:49] | Could you have someone look at my ears again? | 能找人再看看我的耳朵吗 |
[33:51] | We’ll have somebody perform a full battery of tests. | 我们会找人给你做完整检查的 |
[33:53] | But for now you need to stay inside this tent, Mr. Barbour. | 但你现在请留在隔离罩里 巴博先生 |
[33:55] | You don’t understand. | 你们不懂 |
[33:57] | My wife is gonna panic if I don’t call soon. | 我要不马上打电话我老婆会慌的 |
[33:59] | I need to call home. | 我要给家里打电话 |
[34:01] | Hey, you. | 你 |
[34:04] | You’re the guy I gotta talk to around here? | 我有话是要跟你说吗 |
[34:06] | Uh, yeah, I think so. | 应该是吧 |
[34:08] | How about some Demerol, Doc, huh? | 医生 给我点杜冷丁怎么样 |
[34:10] | And what time’s that refreshment cart swing by, uh? | 还有餐车什么时候会来 |
[34:12] | Mr. Bolivar, what is the last thing you can remember | 波利瓦先生 在着陆前你记得的最后一件事 |
[34:15] | before landing? | 是什么 |
[34:18] | I don’t know, uh… | 不知道 |
[34:20] | flickering lights, maybe. | 好像是灯在闪吧 |
[34:21] | I blackout sometimes. | 我有时候会昏倒 |
[34:23] | Those cuts on your arm? | 你胳膊上那些刀疤呢 |
[34:25] | Oh, these? | 这些吗 |
[34:27] | Yeah, I cut. | 我割的 |
[34:29] | For the fans. | 为了歌迷 |
[34:30] | Tell me, these tattoos, occult, satanic things | 告诉我 这些纹身 神秘 邪恶的事情 |
[34:34] | is this really part of your belief system? | 真的都是你信仰的一部分吗 |
[34:38] | You’re kidding, Doc? | 你开玩笑吗 医生 |
[34:40] | My father’s a Baptist minister. | 我父亲是浸信会牧师 |
[34:42] | I’m in it for the pussy. | 我搞这些是为了泡妞 |
[34:44] | Eph. | 伊弗 |
[34:46] | There’s something you have to see in the cargo area, | 你得看看货物区里的这东西 |
[34:48] | right now. | 马上 |
[34:48] | Okay, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[34:59] | Who un-crated this thing? | 这东西谁开箱的 |
[35:00] | No one. | 没人 |
[35:01] | This was how it came out. | 它就是这样的 |
[35:02] | No straps, no containment wrap. | 没有固定绳 没有密封包装 |
[35:04] | Well, what is it? | 是什么 |
[35:05] | What’s inside of it? | 里面有什么 |
[35:07] | No one’s opened it yet. | 还没人打开 |
[35:07] | But, what does it say in the manifest? | 货物舱单怎么写的 |
[35:09] | It’s not on the manifest. | 不在货物舱单上 |
[35:11] | You got golf clubs, kayaks, machine parts, | 有高尔夫球杆 橡皮船 机器零件 |
[35:15] | 40 generators, 10,000 condoms | 四十个发电机 一万个避孕套 |
[35:18] | 10 plasma TVs, but no box. | 十台等离子电视 但没箱子 |
[35:20] | Looks like a coffin, doesn’t it? | 看起来像个棺材 是不是 |
[35:23] | Coffin? It’s nine feet tall. | 棺材 这有九英尺高 |
[35:25] | It’s old. | 很古老 |
[35:28] | It’s hand carved, it’s not machined. | 手工雕刻的 不是机器 |
[35:33] | Hey, guys, over here. | 各位 过来 |
[35:46] | Guys, look, we swabbed it, we ran the Geiger, | 我们取了标本 用盖革计数器检测 |
[35:49] | we did samples of the air and everything is fine. | 测了空气样本 都没问题 |
[35:51] | But the NTSB was crystal clear | 但运输安全委员会说得很清楚 |
[35:53] | they didn’t want us to touch anything. | 他们不想我们碰任何东西 |
[35:55] | Help me open it. | 帮我打开它 |
[35:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[36:03] | Soil. | 泥土 |
[36:05] | Why would someone ship a box of soil? | 怎么会有人运一箱泥土 |
[36:08] | What are the chances of someone loading this | 把它未检查 未列单就装机的 |
[36:10] | unchecked and unlisted? | 概率有多大 |
[36:12] | Something this size in a flight bound for the US? | 这么大尺寸 装机飞往美国吗 |
[36:15] | Impossible. | 不可能 |
[36:16] | Not in today’s world. | 现在不可能 |
[36:17] | Jim, get samples from the top, mid, bottom | 金 从顶部 中部和底部取样 |
[36:20] | plastic seal it. | 用塑封袋密封 |
[36:21] | No one goes near this, | 不许任何人靠近 |
[36:22] | not Customs, not Homeland Security, nobody. | 海关 国安局 谁都不行 |
[36:30] | Eph, look. | 伊弗 看 |
[36:31] | It’s a latch. | 是个门闩 |
[36:33] | Why would anyone put a latch on the inside? | 为什么要在里面安门闩 |
[36:39] | Call Berlin. | 打给柏林方面 |
[36:40] | There’s gotta be a record of this. | 这个肯定有记录 |
[36:42] | Somebody put this on the plane. | 有人把它放上飞机的 |
[36:43] | We just have to find out who. | 我们要找出是谁 |
[36:51] | A lot of confusion here tonight | 今晚肯尼迪国际机场的上空 |
[36:52] | at JFK International Airport, Nestor. | 疑云重重 内斯特 |
[36:53] | 重大新闻 联调局和疾控中心到场调查 | |
[36:55] | Officials with the Centers for Disease Control– | 疾控中心的官员… |
[36:58] | Any man who doesn’t put your mom first | 哪个男人不把你妈妈放第一位 |
[37:00] | is out-of-his-mind crazy. Right, Z? | 一定是疯了 对不对 小扎 |
[37:02] | …multiple casualties, | 大量伤亡… |
[37:03] | I repeat, multiple casualties | 强调 被隔离的 |
[37:06] | aboard the stalled airliner, Regis Air flight 753. | 里吉斯航空753号航班已有大量伤亡 |
[37:09] | Tonight was a big step for you. | 今晚对你来说是重大的一步 |
[37:12] | …what caused the fatalities. | 是什么导致了这场灾难… |
[37:14] | As you can see, behind me | 如您所见 我身后 |
[37:15] | officials with the CDC are on the scene. | 疾控中心的官员也在现场 |
[37:18] | But whether this is any indication of a biological contamination– | 但此事是否涉及生物污染… |
[37:22] | Terrorists, it has to be. | 恐怖分子 肯定的 |
[37:23] | What do you think, Z? | 你觉得呢 小扎 |
[37:25] | Whatever it is, my Dad will handle it. | 不管是什么 我爸爸会搞定的 |
[37:28] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:29] | Good night, sweetheart. | 晚安 心肝 |
[37:30] | …what caused the fatalities… | 这场灾难的原因… |
[37:39] | And I need the master list of passengers | 我要一份总的乘客清单 |
[37:41] | with their points of embarkation. | 上面有他们座位的那种 |
[37:43] | Also every place where that plane landed. | 还有飞机所有着陆过的地方 |
[37:57] | 今晚很忙 早点睡觉吧 明天打给你 爱你 -爸爸 | |
[38:03] | Eph… | 伊弗 |
[38:06] | the families are waiting. | 家属都在等着 |
[38:13] | You know this is all about him covering his own ass, right? | 你知道他不过是为了保住自己 对吧 |
[38:31] | Just talk to them like you’d like to be talked to. | 你想跟他们说什么就去说吧 |
[38:34] | Tell them what you’d like to hear. | 告诉他们你的想法 |
[38:38] | Whatever happens I’ll be there. | 不管怎样 我都挺你 |
[39:18] | Hey, you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[39:23] | No. Sorry, nothing. | 没 怎么了 没声音啊 |
[40:44] | What the…? | 搞什么 |
[41:57] | When I go a pro | 等我成专业拳手 |
[41:59] | and I get rich rich, I’ll let you wash my car. | 变得超有钱了 就让你给我洗车 |
[42:01] | I’ll let him be my driver. | 让他做我司机 |
[42:05] | That was it, you gonna sleep for a week. | 就这样 你得躺上一周 |
[42:07] | Greatest of all time, baby, greatest of all time. | 史上最佳 绝对史上最佳 |
[42:10] | You are avoiding me, Gus. | 你在躲我 格斯 |
[42:13] | This guy… | 这家伙 |
[42:15] | Just like that? | 就这样 |
[42:16] | Just appear out of nowhere? | 凭空冒出来了 |
[42:20] | Reminds me of my ex, huh? | 怎么跟我前任似的 |
[42:23] | Now I’m gonna tell you like I told her, | 我要把对她说的话也对你说一遍 |
[42:25] | how you find me, bitch? | 你怎么找到我的 贱人 |
[42:31] | I’ll catch up to you in a little bit, man. | 我一会儿过去找你 |
[42:35] | We good. | 没事 |
[42:38] | Wassup? | 什么事 |
[42:40] | As we agreed | 我们说好 |
[42:42] | you will pick up the vehicle at the airport. | 你要去机场取车的 |
[42:45] | The airport? | 机场 |
[42:46] | The whole place is on lock. | 整个都封锁了 |
[42:47] | You don’t watch the news, white boy? | 你不看新闻的吗 白佬 |
[42:49] | You will enter through a service staircase | 你从服务通道进去 |
[42:52] | get the vehicle. | 就能拿到车 |
[42:53] | When you get to a barricade | 经过关卡时 |
[42:55] | you will be let through. | 自然会被放行 |
[42:58] | It’s all arranged. | 都安排好了 |
[43:03] | It’s all arranged? | 都安排好了 |
[43:05] | Calm down, double oh seven. | 淡定 007 |
[43:06] | I never let you down before. | 我从没让你失望过 |
[43:08] | This is different. | 这次不同 |
[43:13] | I need to make sure | 我得确保 |
[43:15] | you follow my instructions precisely. | 你完全照我说的去做 |
[43:18] | Your brother’s criminal record | 这是你哥哥的犯罪记录 |
[43:21] | and your mother’s immigration status. | 还有你妈妈的在留资格 |
[43:25] | If this is a threat | 如果你这是威胁我 |
[43:28] | you just made a mistake, puto. | 那你就错了 傻逼 |
[43:30] | It is not a threat. It is more a reward. | 这不是威胁 倒不如说是奖励 |
[43:34] | The rest of your fee is in the glove box. | 剩下的报酬在杂物箱里 |
[43:37] | Destination is pre-programmed | 目的地已经预先 |
[43:39] | on the GPS in the vehicle. | 在那辆车的GPS上设定好了 |
[43:44] | I get picked up driving a stolen van, that’s it, bro. | 要是我开着失窃的货车被抓 就完了 |
[43:47] | They gonna send me back to the bull pen. | 他们会丢我回监狱的 |
[43:51] | I can’t go back. | 我不能再坐牢 |
[43:52] | Can’t do it, man. | 做不了 |
[43:58] | It is not stolen. | 不是失窃车 |
[44:01] | You will be let through | 你会被放行的 |
[44:03] | and at the end of it | 而且最后 |
[44:05] | your mother’s immigration status will be fixed. | 你妈妈的在留资格也能办妥 |
[44:09] | Your brother’s criminal record erased. | 你哥哥的犯罪记录也一笔勾销 |
[44:14] | I do this for you, that’s it, I’m done. | 我再干这一次 就结束 |
[44:19] | Lose my number and my address. | 删掉我的电话和地址 |
[44:20] | I’m trying to do the right thing by my mother now. | 我要为我妈妈做点事 |
[44:22] | ‘Cause if anything happens to her | 要是她出了什么事 |
[44:25] | I mean, anything… | 任何事 |
[44:28] | I’ll kill your waxy ass. | 我会杀了你这西装革履的傻逼 |
[44:31] | Three rules– | 三条规矩 |
[44:33] | you will not examine the cargo. | 不可查看货物 |
[44:36] | You will not make any stops. | 不可中途停车 |
[44:39] | And you will cross the bridge | 日出前必须过桥 |
[44:40] | back into Manhattan before daybreak. | 回到曼哈顿 |
[44:44] | Do you understand? | 懂了吗 |
[44:47] | In English then, the three rules. | 复述一遍 三条规矩 |
[44:54] | Screw you. | 滚你丫 |
[44:56] | Suck my dick. | 吸我屌 |
[45:00] | I’ll get it done. | 我会办好的 |
[45:35] | My daughter was on that flight! | 我女儿在飞机上 |
[45:39] | Bolivar! Bolivar! Bolivar! | 玻利瓦尔 玻利瓦尔 玻利瓦尔 |
[45:50] | Sir, this area of the airport is closed. | 先生 机场的这片区域封闭了 |
[45:52] | You have to wait back there with everybody else. | 你得和其他人一样等着 |
[45:54] | Hey, settle down, will ya! | 冷静点行吗 |
[46:26] | Hey, sir! Sir! | 先生 先生 |
[46:31] | Sir! | 先生 |
[46:33] | It’s alright, sorry, just go get a wheelchair. | 没事的 抱歉 拿个轮椅来 |
[46:35] | He’s a medical. | 他是名医生 |
[46:36] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[46:37] | Sir, what do you have here? | 先生 你这拿的是什么药 |
[46:38] | You have…coumadin. | 这是华法林[抗凝血] |
[46:39] | You got a heart condition? | 你有心脏病吗 |
[46:42] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗 |
[46:47] | Are you in charge? | 你是管事的吗 |
[46:48] | What? | 什么 |
[46:50] | I need to talk to someone about that plane. | 我得找人谈谈那架飞机的事 |
[46:57] | I recognize some of these names in First Class. | 我认出了头等舱里的一些乘客 |
[47:00] | That never helps. | 一点用都没有 |
[47:04] | Look, Eph, just introduce yourself | 听着 伊弗 你就自我介绍 |
[47:08] | and tell them we’re on it. | 然后告诉他们我们在调查中 |
[47:10] | You’ll do great. | 你没问题的 |
[47:12] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[47:28] | When you said no press, I almost believed you. | 你说不会有媒体 我差点就信你了 |
[47:41] | I’m Ephraim Goodweather. | 我是伊弗雷姆·古德温泽 |
[47:42] | I’m the Chief Medical Officer | 我是纽约疾病控制中心的 |
[47:43] | for the Centers for Disease Control here in New York. | 首席医疗官 |
[47:46] | I have been asked to introduce myself | 我被要求来介绍自己 |
[47:48] | and to give you a preliminary update on– | 并给大家带来此事件的初步进展 |
[47:50] | How many survivors? | 有多少生还者 |
[47:55] | Please… | 别这样 |
[47:58] | Please, please, please… | 别这样 别这样 别这样 |
[48:06] | I think I’m supposed to stand here and somehow reassure you. | 我想我本该站在这里说些让你们安心的话 |
[48:11] | I can’t do that. | 但我做不到 |
[48:16] | Two hundred and six passengers on Regis Air flight 753 are dead. | 里吉斯航空753号航班上有206位乘客死亡 |
[48:21] | And we don’t know why. | 我们不知道死因 |
[48:24] | Four passengers survived, and we don’t know why. | 四位乘客存活 我们也不知道为何 |
[48:27] | What I can tell you having been the first to board the plane | 作为进飞机的第一个人 我可以告诉你们 |
[48:31] | is that they all appeared to have died peacefully without distress. | 他们看起来死时很安详 并不痛苦 |
[48:34] | That’s the only comfort I can give you at this time. | 这是我现在所能给你们唯一的安慰了 |
[48:38] | You want answers | 你们想知道 |
[48:39] | real answers to what happened on that plane and so do I. | 那架飞机上到底发生了什么 我也是 |
[48:42] | And I won’t quite until we’re all satisfied. | 不查出个水落石出 我誓不罢休 |
[48:47] | I don’t care about your promises! | 我不在乎你的保证 |
[48:48] | I want my daughter back! | 我想要回我的女儿 |
[48:50] | All you do is talk and talk! That’s all you do! | 你就只会说空话 不干实事 |
[48:57] | This is my daughter. | 这是我的女儿 |
[48:59] | My daughter, Emma! | 我的女儿艾玛 |
[49:00] | And I want to see her again, dead, alive. | 我想再看到她 不论死活 |
[49:04] | I’m her father! | 我是她的父亲 |
[49:06] | Don’t you have children of your own? | 你难道没有孩子 |
[49:08] | Don’t you have a heart? | 没有心吗 |
[49:20] | Forty-eight hours, I’ll get your answers. | 四十八小时后 我会给你答复 |
[49:22] | – It’s the best I can do. – No! | -我只能给你这样的保证了 -不 |
[49:26] | 首席法医办公室 曼哈顿 东30大街 | |
[49:29] | Jesus! Goodweather, what are you doing to me here? | 天呐 古德温泽 打给我干嘛 |
[49:31] | Just tell me what you have. | 你有什么发现 |
[49:32] | I’m just getting into it now. | 我刚要进解剖室 |
[49:33] | I haven’t finished cutting all of them yet. | 我还没解剖完所有尸体 |
[49:35] | Just give me anything you can. | 什么发现都行 先告诉我吧 |
[49:37] | Okay, top of the charts… | 好吧 第一个发现 |
[49:40] | is here. | 是这里 |
[49:45] | Can you see this here? | 你看得到吗 |
[49:48] | Yeah, what is that? | 看到了 这是什么 |
[49:50] | It’s an incision. | 这是个切口 |
[49:53] | Deep enough to puncture one wall of the carotid artery | 切口的深度刚好保持在 |
[49:55] | without rupturing it. | 颈动脉壁不会破裂的范围 |
[49:57] | Razor sharp, clean cut, no bruising, no trauma. | 切割锋利精确 没造成任何瘀伤和创伤 |
[50:00] | There’s no instrument that can do that. | 没有工具能做到这样 |
[50:01] | Not that I’m aware of, anyway, not with this precision. | 据我所知是没有任何工具能切得如此精准 |
[50:04] | Anything else? | 还有什么发现 |
[50:05] | Gets way more interesting. | 更有意思的是 |
[50:07] | A spot check of six other corpses revealed the same thing. | 所抽查的其他六具尸体 |
[50:11] | The exact same wound, in the exact same place. | 在同样位置上有着同样的切口 |
[50:14] | Are you telling me that the other passengers have the same incision? | 你是说其他乘客也都有这个切口吗 |
[50:18] | Or puncture. Yes, all the ones I’ve looked at so far. | 或是刺穿 我目前看过的所有尸体上都有 |
[50:21] | There is one more intriguing abnormality. | 还有一个有趣的反常之处 |
[50:37] | I don’t… what the hell am I looking at? | 我不… 这是什么 |
[50:40] | On our screen that looks white. | 从我们屏幕上来看是白色液体 |
[50:41] | Because it is white and opalescent. | 因为这就是白色的 还泛着光 |
[50:44] | Blood proteins are separating. | 血蛋白在分离 |
[50:46] | No, in fact, there’s a complete absence of hypostasis. | 不 事实上 尸体体内根本就没有淤血 |
[50:48] | No blood pooling anywhere. | 没有血液滞积 |
[50:50] | And an absolute absence of erythrocytes. | 也没有红细胞 |
[50:53] | I’ll know more once I cut into the liver and kidneys but… | 等我解剖了肾脏后会有更多发现 |
[50:56] | I’m sorry to do this to you | 我很抱歉这样对你 |
[50:57] | but you’re gonna have to do the preliminary alone. | 但你得独自进行初步尸检了 |
[50:58] | I don’t want any of this leaking to the press. | 我不想让这些发现走漏给媒体 |
[51:00] | Okay, buddy, but you’ll owe me. | 好吧 哥们 但你欠我一人情 |
[51:03] | For the rest of my life. | 欠你一辈子人情 |
[51:05] | Shit. | 该死 |
[51:09] | Eph! I’m sorry but I think you’re gonna want to talk to this man. | 伊弗 我觉得你会想和这个人谈谈 |
[51:17] | Dr. Goodweather, my name is Abraham Setrakian. | 古德温泽博士 我叫亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安 |
[51:20] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[51:21] | I can’t talk right now. | 我现在没法跟你谈 |
[51:22] | Eph, he says he has some insight into the outbreak here. | 伊弗 他说他知道这个疾病的内情 |
[51:25] | Great. | 很好 |
[51:27] | Mr. Kent, here, can take down your information. | 这位肯特先生会记下来你说的一切的 |
[51:29] | Time is of the essence, Doctor. | 时间不等人 博士 |
[51:31] | It certainly is. Jim… | 没错 金 |
[51:32] | – Eph… – You have to listen to me. | -伊弗 -你得听我说 |
[51:35] | I have seen this disease before. | 我见识过这个病 |
[51:37] | I have faced it before. | 与之抗争过 |
[51:39] | You… you must contain it. | 你必须要阻止其爆发 |
[51:40] | You’ve seen it before? | 你见识过 |
[51:41] | I assure you we’re taking every available precaution. | 我向你保证我们采取了一切可行的预防措施 |
[51:43] | You’re not. You can’t. | 你没有 你也没法 |
[51:46] | And he is counting on that. | 而这样的局面正是他所指望的 |
[51:49] | “He?” | 他 |
[51:51] | It is too much to say all at once here | 我要在这里说出一切 |
[51:54] | without sounding crazy. | 听起来肯定像个疯子 |
[51:58] | No, of course not. | 不 当然没有 |
[51:59] | Uh, Jim, we’re going to the cargo hold, | 金 我们要去货舱 |
[52:01] | please take care of this gentleman for me. | 请替我照顾下这位先生 |
[52:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:04] | It’s okay. Just come with me. | 没事 跟我来吧 |
[52:07] | The bodies! | 那些尸体 |
[52:08] | They’re not decomposing normally, yes?! | 它们腐烂得很不正常 对吧 |
[52:11] | The tissues are still pliable. | 组织仍然是柔软的 |
[52:13] | – How do you know that? – Nora, Nora… | -你怎么知道的 -诺拉 诺拉… |
[52:15] | Listen to me now. | 听我说 |
[52:17] | What I am about to say I do not say lightly. | 我接下来要说的可不是信口雌黄 |
[52:20] | All the passengers on that plane | 那架飞机上的所有乘客 |
[52:22] | dead and alive… | 不论死活 |
[52:25] | they must be destroyed. | 都必须被毁掉 |
[52:28] | Destroyed? Okay. | 毁掉 好吧 |
[52:30] | Here you go, fellas. | 交给你们了 伙计们 |
[52:31] | Feel better. | 感觉好多了 |
[52:32] | The heads must be severed! | 一定要把头砍掉 |
[52:34] | The bodies burned, destroyed! | 把身体烧掉 毁掉 |
[52:40] | Doctor, did you find the coffin? | 博士 你找到棺材了吗 |
[52:43] | If you have the coffin then you still have him! | 如果你掌握着棺材就还掌握着他 |
[52:45] | It is not too late! | 为时不晚 |
[52:47] | Destroy the coffin! | 毁掉棺材 |
[52:49] | Do not allow it across the river! | 别让它过河 |
[52:58] | 首席法医办公室 曼哈顿 东30大街 | |
[53:02] | As advised by Doctor Goodweather, | 应古德温泽博士的要求 |
[53:05] | I will examine the body under UV lights. | 我将在紫外线下进行尸检 |
[53:34] | How did that old man know about the coffin? | 那位老人是怎么知道棺材的事的 |
[53:37] | You mean the cabinet? | 你是说那个橱柜吗 |
[53:39] | He called it a coffin. | 他把它叫做棺材 |
[53:41] | I know what he called it. | 我知道他怎么叫的 |
[53:43] | He also told us to destroy 206 bodies. | 他还要我们毁掉206具尸体 |
[53:46] | And he had a sword. | 他还有把剑 |
[53:50] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[53:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[53:58] | What the hell is that? | 这是什么 |
[54:06] | Looks like a horsehair worm | 看上去像是马鬃虫 |
[54:08] | or a dirofilaria immitis. | 或是犬恶丝虫 |
[54:11] | Body is simple. It’s just collagen. | 躯体很简单 就是胶原质 |
[54:15] | Degenerate non-functional digestive system. | 消化系统已退化至丧失功能 |
[54:21] | – Look at that. – It’s beautiful. | -看 -很美 |
[54:24] | It’s looking for a host, it’s desperate. | 它在找寄主 急不可耐 |
[54:39] | So it’s not airborne. | 所以这病不是空气传播的 |
[54:43] | That’s the carrier. | 这才是载体 |
[54:52] | Eph, look. | 伊弗 看 |
[55:04] | Soil. | 土 |
[55:24] | Where’s that cabinet? | 橱柜去哪了 |
[55:26] | What cabinet? | 什么橱柜 |
[55:36] | There, right there. Rewind. | 这儿 就是这儿 倒回去 |
[55:38] | Can you go slower, frame by frame? | 你能放慢点吗 一帧一帧放 |
[55:40] | There must be a gap or a cut. | 肯定有断点或者被剪了 |
[55:42] | No, there’s not cut. | 不 没有被剪过 |
[55:43] | Watch the time code. | 看时间码 |
[55:49] | Two seconds. Go back. | 两秒 倒回去 |
[55:52] | Start there. | 从这开始 |
[55:54] | Wait, wait. | 等等 |
[55:55] | There. | 这儿 |
[56:00] | What’s that distortion? | 那团扭曲的是什么 |
[56:03] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[56:04] | It grabs the box and lifts it off… | 它抓住了盒子然后把它抬起来 |
[56:09] | up… | 飞走了… |
[56:11] | That box was 500 pounds. | 那盒子可有500磅 |
[56:12] | Nothing could lift it up like that. | 没什么能拿起那么重的东西 |
[56:14] | The old man said, “If you have the coffin, you still have him.” | 那老人说”如果你们还掌握着棺材就还掌握着他” |
[56:19] | Him. | 他 |
[56:25] | This footage is only seven minutes old. | 这段监控就在七分钟之前 |
[56:29] | The box is still in the airport. | 盒子还在机场 |
[57:16] | What the hell is that? | 这他妈是什么 |
[57:19] | Crazy ass white boy. | 这些疯子 |
[57:32] | Come on, come on, pick up. | 快点 快点 接电话 |
[57:35] | Jim, where are you right now? | 金 你现在在哪 |
[57:37] | At the main garage door funnelling traffic out. | 在主车库门设卡检查 |
[57:39] | Stop it, stop it! Stop everyone. | 停下 停下 禁止所有人出入 |
[57:40] | This is an emergency. | 紧急情况 |
[57:41] | You need to seal off the perimeter of the airport. | 你得封锁机场周边 |
[57:44] | That box… | 那个盒子… |
[57:45] | Remember the box with the markings on it? | 记得有许多标记的盒子吗 |
[57:47] | Yeah, yeah, the Berlin cargo omit. | 记得 记得 柏林那边遗漏的货物 |
[57:48] | That’s the one. | 就是那个 |
[57:49] | Now listen carefully, Jim. | 现在仔细听我说 金 |
[57:51] | We need to stop all vehicles big enough to hold it. | 我们得阻止所有能容得下它的车辆 |
[57:54] | No vans, no trucks, nothing. | 货车 卡车 都不准通过 |
[57:57] | No big vehicles. No exceptions. | 大型车辆都不行 没有例外 |
[57:59] | Okay, no big vehicles in or out of the security zone. Got it. | 安全区域任何大型车辆都不得进出 明白 |
[58:02] | Right, everybody listen up. | 好了 所有人听好 |
[58:04] | I want none of these trucks | 没有我的批准 |
[58:06] | big-sized vehicles released without my authorization. | 任何货车及大型车辆都不得放行 |
[58:12] | C’mon… | 快点 |
[58:32] | Pull up there, sir, I’ll be right with you. | 在那儿停车 先生 我马上过来 |
[58:34] | Shit! Shit, shit! | 操 操 操 |
[58:47] | ID and permit. | 身份证和许可 |
[58:48] | Oh, yeah, man. | 好的 伙计 |
[58:50] | Crazy what’s happening, huh? | 真疯狂 发生了什么 |
[59:02] | What do you want me to do with this? | 你给我这个是什么意思 |
[59:11] | Step out of the vehicle, open the cargo area, sir. | 下车 打开货箱 先生 |
[59:15] | Step out of the vehicle– | 下车 |
[59:15] | – Get the light out of my face! – Step out of the vehicle. | -别拿灯照我的脸 -下车 |
[59:17] | Can I get my seatbelt? | 能让我先解了安全带吗 |
[59:29] | Hey. What’s going on here? | 怎么了 |
[59:33] | I asked for ID, he gave me this. | 我要看身份证 他给了我这个 |
[59:42] | Oh, well, this is one of our vehicles. | 这是我们的车 |
[59:44] | – You can let him through. – Sir? | -你可以让他过去 -长官 |
[59:45] | I said, let him through. | 我说了 让他过去 |
[59:52] | You tell those sons of bitches I’m done. | 你告诉那些贱人我不干了 |
[59:54] | I came through for them but now I am done. | 这是我最后一次帮他们 |
[59:56] | You got it? | 你明白了吗 |
[1:00:03] | Okay, go. | 走吧 |
[1:00:12] | I have now removed the chest plate of one of the subjects | 我现在打开其中一具尸体的胸腔 |
[1:00:17] | and found… | 发现 |
[1:00:20] | abnormal neoplasms in the heart, liver… | 心脏 肝脏以及肾脏中 |
[1:00:28] | and kidneys. | 都有不寻常的肿瘤 |
[1:00:32] | The growths do not seem like oncological aberrations | 从生长情况来看不像是癌变体 |
[1:00:37] | but almost like new, fully functional organs. | 更像是具备完整功能的器官 |
[1:01:52] | What?! | 天哪 |
[1:01:54] | No! | 不要 |
[1:02:53] | Sorry, Eph. Nothing. | 对不起 伊弗 没有发现 |
[1:02:56] | You got anything here? | 你这有什么进展吗 |
[1:02:58] | Just trying to figure out | 正在想办法搞清楚 |
[1:02:59] | how a 500-pound, 9-foot tall coffin got up and walked away. | 一具重达五百磅高九英尺的棺材是怎么被带走的 |
[1:03:05] | You called it a coffin. | 你管那叫棺材 |
[1:03:06] | We’ll get a break. | 下次运气就不会这么差了 |
[1:03:07] | We always do. | 每次都是这样 |
[1:03:08] | We just gotta find some place to start. | 现在要做的就是找到切入点 |
[1:03:14] | This is where we start. | 这就是我们的切入点 |
[1:03:16] | What the hell are those? | 这是什么鬼东西 |
[1:03:19] | Something new. | 新玩意 |
[1:03:32] | S-e-t-r-a-k-i-a-n. | 塞-特-拉-基-安 |
[1:03:36] | Setrakian? | 塞特拉基安 |
[1:03:38] | What is… what is that? | 这是哪国名字 |
[1:03:39] | Armenian. | 亚美尼亚 |
[1:03:41] | Is that where you’re from? | 你是从那来的 |
[1:03:42] | At one time… | 曾经是 |
[1:03:46] | How soon may I leave? | 我什么时候可以走 |
[1:03:48] | Well, nothing happens ’til Monday. | 到周一才能立案 |
[1:03:49] | The charges are filed then. | 到时候就知道了 |
[1:03:51] | It’s almost dawn now. | 现在已经快天亮了 |
[1:04:01] | Are you the librarian? | 你是图书管理员吗 |
[1:04:07] | That’s some ancient ink you got there, old man. | 你胳膊上的印记够古老的 老头 |
[1:04:10] | What is it, numbers? | 写的什么 数字吗 |
[1:04:11] | Yeah, numbers. | 是的 数字 |
[1:04:15] | Mean anything? | 有什么意义吗 |
[1:04:19] | Only to me. | 只对我有意义 |
[1:04:30] | Everything went as planned. | 一切都按计划进行 |
[1:04:35] | Love is going to guide them all back | 爱会指引他们回家 |
[1:04:38] | to their homes, to their loved ones. | 回到心爱的人身边 |
[1:04:45] | Curious detail– | 有件怪事 |
[1:04:48] | an old man with a sword was arrested at the airport. | 一名携带佩剑的老人在机场被逮捕 |
[1:04:55] | The Jew. | 那个犹太人 |
[1:04:56] | He’s still at it. | 他居然还活着 |
[1:04:59] | After all these years. | 经过了这么多年 |
[1:05:00] | You must admire him for that. | 就凭这点你也应该对他表示尊重 |
[1:05:03] | I’ll take care of him. | 我来搞定他 |
[1:05:07] | I look out upon this island | 我俯瞰这片岛屿 |
[1:05:10] | and I savour what is to come– | 慢慢品味这即将到来的 |
[1:05:13] | purity. | 纯净 |
[1:05:15] | Mr. Fitzwilliam… | 费茨威廉先生 |
[1:05:18] | a sentimental man | 一个多愁善感的人 |
[1:05:19] | would venture out into the city tonight | 会在这一切降临之前 |
[1:05:23] | to walk these streets one last time… | 深入这座城市 |
[1:05:27] | before the fall. | 将街头巷尾再走一遍 |
[1:05:31] | Do you require anything else, sir? | 您还有别的吩咐吗 先生 |
[1:05:33] | No. | 没有了 |
[1:05:34] | For the first time in my life | 生平第一次 |
[1:05:37] | I have everything I need. | 我所需要的都已经拥有了 |
[1:06:10] | Hello? | 喂 |
[1:06:17] | Huh? No, mommy, no. | 什么 不 妈妈 我没抽 |
[1:06:18] | I’m not smoking. You kidding me or what? | 我没抽烟 你开玩笑吗 |
[1:06:20] | I’m working. | 我在工作 |
[1:06:21] | Just called to check in to see what you’re up to. | 就是打电话问问你在干什么 |
[1:06:23] | – Is Crispin home? – He is. | -克里斯宾在家吗 -他在 |
[1:06:29] | Mama, one beer left. | 妈妈 就剩一罐啤酒了 |
[1:06:30] | Why do you do this to me? | 你为什么要这样对我 |
[1:06:32] | How many times do I gotta tell you? | 需要我说多少次 |
[1:06:34] | I’m making his breakfast. | 我在给他做早饭 |
[1:06:35] | I’m getting on the bridge now. | 我快到大桥了 |
[1:06:36] | I’ll be home in an hour. Okay. | 一小时之内到家 |
[1:06:46] | I don’t know what you are but you’re bringing me good luck. | 我不知道你是什么 不过你给我带来了好运 |
[1:07:00] | Love, you see, is the one force that cannot be explained | 爱是一种无法解释的力量 |
[1:07:07] | cannot be broken down into a chemical process. | 无法用化学的方式来理解 |
[1:07:11] | It is the beacon that guides us back home | 它是指引我们回家的明灯 |
[1:07:14] | when no one is there | 就算没有人在那里 |
[1:07:16] | and the light that illuminates our loss. | 那道光也会照亮前方迷途的路 |
[1:07:21] | Its absence robs us of all pleasure | 爱的缺失会剥夺我们 |
[1:07:25] | of our capacity for joy. | 感知快乐的能力 |
[1:07:28] | It makes our nights darker and our days gloomier. | 会让黑夜更加黑暗 白天黯淡无光 |
[1:07:41] | But when we find love | 但当我们找到爱 |
[1:07:43] | no matter how wrong, how sad or how terrible | 不管多畸形 多悲伤 多恶劣 |
[1:07:48] | we cling to it. | 我们紧紧抓住不放 |
[1:07:50] | It gives us our strength. | 爱给我们力量 |
[1:07:53] | It holds us upright. | 爱使我们屹立不倒 |
[1:07:57] | It feeds on us and we feed on it. | 我们以爱为生 爱以我们为生 |
[1:08:36] | Emma… Emma… | 艾玛 艾玛 |
[1:09:21] | Emma… | 艾玛 |
[1:09:22] | Oh, baby… | 宝贝儿 |
[1:09:42] | Love is our grace. | 爱是恩赐 |
[1:09:47] | Love is our downfall. | 爱是陷落 |