时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | 206 passengers are dead and we don’t know why. | 有206位乘客死亡 我们不知道死因 |
[00:05] | Four passengers survived and we don’t know why. | 四位乘客存活 我们也不知道为何 |
[00:08] | – Seal off the perimeter of the airport. – Got it. | -封锁机场周边 -收到 |
[00:11] | I said let him through. | 让他过去 |
[00:12] | I made a deal with Greg to provide some information | 我跟格雷格做了个交易 提供一些信息 |
[00:14] | and let a piece of medical cargo through customs. That’s it. | 并让一个医疗货物通过海关 仅此而已 |
[00:16] | Here is the rest of the money Greg promised you in return. | 这是剩下的钱 格雷格答应付给你的报酬 |
[00:20] | Tell him that one of the survivors is very sick. | 一位幸存者危在旦夕 |
[00:21] | Tell him we need to corral the rest of the survivors | 告诉他我们需要找到其他幸存者 |
[00:22] | and anybody they’ve had contact with. Now! | 以及与他们接触过的所有人 现在就去 |
[00:25] | Do you have a complete passenger manifest with you? | 你有全部乘客的名单吗 |
[00:28] | Not right here. Why? | 现在没带 为什么这么问 |
[00:29] | Because you need to find every last passenger | 因为你要找到每一位乘客 |
[00:31] | and destroy the bodies and anyone in contact with them. | 并销毁他们的尸体及任何与其有接触的人 |
[00:35] | This is Gary Arnot. | 我是加里·阿诺特 |
[00:37] | Thank you for sending my little girl home to me. | 很感谢你送我的小女儿回家 |
[00:39] | Are you saying someone released her body to you? | 你说有人把她的尸体送回家了吗 |
[00:41] | No, not her body. Emma’s alive. | 不 不是尸体 艾玛还活着 |
[00:42] | She showed up on my doorstep this morning. | 她今早出现在我家门口 |
[00:47] | We need to get him into surgery, | 我们得送他进手术室 |
[00:48] | find out what’s happening inside him right now. | 弄清楚他体内的情况 |
[00:50] | Your patient, he’s gone. | 你的病人…走了 |
[00:52] | OK I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[00:52] | Doyle, what are you doing? | 多伊尔 你在干什么 |
[00:54] | Get away from me. Agh! | 离我远点 |
[01:10] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[01:15] | What just happened here? | 这到底是怎么回事 |
[01:16] | – You didn’t have a choice. – Did you hear him say my name? | -你别无选择 -你们听到他叫我名字了吗 |
[01:19] | – What? No. – He didn’t say anything. | -什么 没有 -他什么都没说 |
[01:21] | – Wish he had. – The old man said | -能说反倒好了 -那位老人说 |
[01:23] | destroy the head and burn the body. | 要毁头焚尸 |
[01:25] | – Should we be doing that? – What are you saying? | -我们该照做吗 -什么意思 |
[01:28] | Are we burning corpses, now? | 我们现在还要焚尸吗 |
[01:31] | OK, we have to cut him open before the whole hospital gets down here. | 我们得在惊动整个医院前解剖他 |
[01:33] | Cut him open? We’re all going to get arrested. | 解剖 我们会被捕的吧 |
[01:36] | It was self-defence. | 这是自我防卫 |
[01:37] | – No one’s getting arrested. – Let’s move him. | -没人会被捕 -把他移走 |
[01:39] | We have to find a place to do this. | 我们得找个地方做解剖 |
[01:46] | We gotta call this in. | 我们得向上级报告 |
[01:47] | This is way over our heads. | 我们无权处置这件事情 |
[01:49] | I just killed this thing, | 我刚杀了这东西 |
[01:50] | I need to explain why I did that, Jim. | 我得解释杀他的原因 金 |
[01:53] | I’ll go find a room. | 我去找个房间 |
[01:58] | Help me move him. | 帮我抬起他 |
[02:00] | Well I just want to go on record | 我先说清楚 |
[02:02] | I do not think that this is a good idea. | 我觉得这不是个好主意 |
[02:05] | A monster just tried to murder us. | 一个怪物刚刚想要杀死我们 |
[02:08] | There are no records. | 你说不清楚的 |
[02:26] | OK, we need a surgical kit, specimen jars, | 我们需要手术工具包 标本缸 |
[02:29] | and rubber bands to seal the gloves. | 还得用橡皮筋将手套绑紧 |
[02:32] | Jim, stay with the body. | 金 你在这看着尸体 |
[02:34] | – What if it gets up? – Run. | -它又活过来怎么办 -跑 |
[02:36] | – Funny. – You run. | -真好笑 -跑就是了 |
[02:41] | But it’s not gonna get up, right? | 它不会再活过来了吧 |
[02:52] | Do you think Redfern knew what was happening to him? | 你觉得雷德芬知道自己的变化吗 |
[02:55] | I hope not. | 希望不 |
[02:59] | Hey, if you need time, I can do this on my own. | 如果你需要时间平复心情 我可以自己来 |
[03:02] | No. I want to be there. Find some answers. | 不 我要在场 找出答案 |
[03:06] | Make his death mean something. | 不能让他枉死 |
[03:09] | Good, ’cause I need you. | 好极了 我也需要你 |
[03:17] | Ansel? | 安塞尔 |
[03:20] | I’m taking the kids to your sister’s. | 我要把孩子们带到你姐姐那去 |
[03:23] | Unless… you think I shouldn’t. | 除非…你觉得没必要 |
[03:28] | No. Take them. | 有必要 带他们去吧 |
[03:30] | Get them out of here as soon as you can. | 尽快带他们离开这 |
[03:36] | Daddy’s not feeling well. | 爸爸身体不舒服 |
[03:37] | Just go with Mommy, OK? | 乖乖跟妈妈走 知道吗 |
[03:42] | Please, let me call Dr. Barrett. | 拜托 让我打给巴雷特医生吧 |
[03:45] | He knows our family, | 他熟悉咱们家人的情况 |
[03:46] | he’s not like these government people, | 他跟那些政府官员不同 |
[03:48] | he cares about you. | 他是真的关心你 |
[03:49] | No. I’m going to rest. I’ll be fine. | 不用了 我休息下就好 |
[03:59] | Go and wait by the door, please. Go on. | 去门口等着 去吧 |
[04:12] | Is there anything I can do for you? | 我能帮什么忙吗 |
[04:14] | No, Annie. Just take care of the kids, OK? | 没有 安妮 你照顾好孩子们就好 |
[04:18] | Tell them I’m sorry for being so grumpy, eh? | 告诉他们我很抱歉脾气这么坏 好吗 |
[04:24] | I’ll put Gertie in the shed, get her out of your way. | 我会把格蒂关回狗屋 不让它烦着你 |
[04:26] | No. No, leave her. | 不用 留在屋里吧 |
[04:30] | She can keep me company. | 还能陪陪我 |
[05:40] | – Cuz, where’s my clock? – Shut up. | -老弟 我的钟呢 -闭嘴 |
[05:43] | Ha! Ha! Gusto! What up? | 还好吗 格斯图 |
[05:46] | – Buenos dias! – What up, bro? | -早啊 -还好吧 哥们儿 |
[05:47] | – Smells good in here, man. – I’ve gotta fatten you up, pese. | -真香 -我得把你养胖点 |
[05:50] | These chupo’s got you all anorexic. | 这些东西吃得你像得了厌食症似的 |
[05:54] | Everybody can’t be pretty like you, Bro. | 不是每个人都像你这么天生丽质嘛 |
[05:56] | That’s just the start though. | 这还只是刚刚开始呢 |
[05:58] | – Yeah? – I hear good things. | -是吗 -我听到点好事 |
[06:00] | – Thank you, man. – Cash flow things. | -谢了 哥们 -能赚大钱的事 |
[06:04] | Keep it down, bro. | 小点声 哥们儿 |
[06:07] | There’s this dude in Queens, Alonso Creem. | 皇后区有一哥们儿叫阿朗索·克林 |
[06:09] | He buys cars. | 他到处收购车辆 |
[06:12] | Hear he pays up to a g a pop. | 听说他每辆车最多能给到一千 |
[06:14] | Him and these Nigerians. | 他跟那帮尼日利亚人是一伙的 |
[06:16] | This is a sure thing, homie. | 这个活儿稳赚 哥们儿 |
[06:19] | – For real? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[06:21] | ‘Cause a sure thing got me locked up last time. | 上回那「稳赚的活儿」就害我进了局子 |
[06:41] | I got the sweet rolls you like. | 我买了你爱吃的小甜卷 |
[06:43] | – I stopped off at the bakery. – Thank you. | -回来前去了趟面包店 -谢谢 |
[06:44] | You know how I love this nino? | 你知道我多喜欢这个小伙子吗 |
[06:49] | – Everyday he call me or came while you were away. – I know. | -你不在时都是他陪伴我 -我知道 |
[06:57] | – He bring me groceries. – Really? | -他还会给我带生活用品 -真的吗 |
[06:59] | Stolen from my Pop’s shop. | 从我爸店里偷的 |
[07:02] | – Don’t joke. – I’m not joking. | -别闹了 -我没有 |
[07:04] | No, no, no. Too much. I have to watch my weight. | 不 太多了 我得控制体重 |
[07:19] | Thank you, mama. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[07:22] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:24] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[07:40] | Ah. Herr Eichhorst. | 艾霍斯特先生 |
[07:43] | Herr Palmer. | 帕尔默先生 |
[07:45] | Mr. Fitzwilliam, now that Mr. Eichhorst is here, | 费茨威廉先生 艾霍斯特先生来了 |
[07:48] | will you show in our guest? | 请你把我们的客人带进来吧 |
[07:53] | So. | 说吧 |
[07:56] | Dutch Velders. A self-described internet freedom fighter. | 达齐·维尔德斯 自称是网络自由斗士 |
[08:00] | Claims he can do all we need. | 声称他可以满足我们的需求 |
[08:03] | Eccentric, but comes highly recommended. | 人很古怪 但获得了强力推荐 |
[08:09] | Dutch Velders, Mr. Palmer. | 达齐·维尔德斯 这是帕尔默先生 |
[08:13] | Hello, Miss Velders. | 你好 维尔德斯小姐 |
[08:17] | Sorry, nobody said you were a woman. | 抱歉 没人告诉过我你是女人 |
[08:20] | I get that a lot. | 习惯了 |
[08:21] | After the Regis Air catastrophe, the stock markets plummeted. | 里吉斯航空惨剧后 股市一片萧条 |
[08:25] | Then, as we all know, | 接着 众所周知 |
[08:28] | the CEO of Regis Air killed himself. | 里吉斯航空的总裁自杀了 |
[08:31] | Now, the online community is up in arms about corporate greed | 如今 网络群体对航空公司的贪得无厌 |
[08:35] | and corruption all those people on that plane dying, | 航班上所有乘客的不幸遇难 |
[08:38] | the stock market crash | 股市的萧条 |
[08:41] | and the possibility of the suspension of the nation’s air travel… | 以及全国航空旅行有可能遭遇停滞而感到气愤 |
[08:48] | The online group, citizens for liberty, | 这些网络群体 自由公民 |
[08:51] | is planning a massive hacking campaign to crash the websites | 正计划大肆入侵纽约市最大公司的网站 |
[08:55] | of New York City’s largest corporations. | 企图致其瘫痪 |
[08:59] | Is that believable, Ms. Velders? | 你觉得这可信吗 维尔德斯小姐 |
[09:01] | Heh! Anything’s possible | 如果民愤够大 |
[09:04] | if it’s motivated by enough hatred, Mr. Palmer. | 那么一切皆有可能 帕尔默先生 |
[09:08] | But it’s gotta be someone really smart, | 但要想弄瘫服务器 |
[09:11] | to figure out how to drown servers. | 那一定得非常聪明 |
[09:13] | Takes time and patience. | 要有足够的时间和耐心 |
[09:16] | But the story is the group came to me. | 但事实是 你们公司找上了我 |
[09:19] | I’m the only one who could slow the internet down | 只有我能让网速变得奇慢无比 |
[09:21] | to worse than dial-up. | 比拨号上网还慢 |
[09:23] | If there is someone else can, I taught them. | 就算还有别人能做到 也是我教的 |
[09:26] | She wants credit for it. | 她想要我们的表扬呢 |
[09:28] | And, I also want money. | 我还想要钱 |
[09:31] | Must be so slow that sending photos | 网速一定要慢到连照片 |
[09:34] | or instant anything is impossible. | 或任何即时消息都发不出去 |
[09:37] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[09:40] | It’s much harder to hide evil shit these days, isn’t it? | 这年头要藏住这些龌龊事挺难的 是吧 |
[09:49] | Are we doing this? | 我们要合作吗 |
[09:50] | Yes, you’re hired. Thank you for coming in. | 是的 你被雇用了 谢谢你能过来 |
[09:58] | Jim, record video. Use my phone, | 金 开始录像 用我的手机 |
[09:59] | but be careful. Don’t get near the blood. | 但要小心 不要离血太近 |
[10:01] | There’s not a chance of that happening. | 我才不会离太近呢 |
[10:03] | What happened to the worms? | 那些虫子怎么回事 |
[10:05] | I don’t know but look at this. | 我不知道 不过看这个 |
[10:08] | These folds, they seem functional. | 这些皱襞看上去像功能性的 |
[10:11] | Vestibular folds. If the body temperature rose | 前庭襞 如果人体体温上升 |
[10:15] | a lot of heat would be released through there. | 很大一部分的热量会从这里散出 |
[10:29] | His uh, genitals are gone. | 他的生殖器官没了 |
[10:33] | Uh, his excreting organs have fused into a cloaca. | 他的排泄器官已经融合成了一个泄殖腔 |
[10:38] | Do I even want to know? | 知道这种事有什么用 |
[10:39] | Reptiles, birds other lower animals | 爬行动物 鸟类及其他低等动物 |
[10:44] | their urine and feces are | 它们所有的排泄物 |
[10:46] | all expelled through the same opening. | 都是通过同一个出口排出的 |
[10:48] | Oh, that’s adorable. | 真不错 |
[10:50] | It’s efficient. | 这叫有效率 |
[10:53] | Let’s open him up. | 把他切开看看吧 |
[11:22] | Jim, get closer. Film this. | 金 靠近点 把这个拍下来 |
[11:26] | Lungs have dried up. | 肺部已经完全干枯 |
[11:39] | Label that. | 写个标签 |
[11:42] | Label it as what? | 怎么写 |
[11:49] | Uh, the heart is all shriveled up. | 心脏已经完全萎缩了 |
[11:54] | The arteries are necrotic but | 动脉已经坏死 不过 |
[11:57] | these tubular structures appear healthy. | 这些脉管结构看起来是健康的 |
[12:00] | It’s a new circulatory system. | 这是一个全新的循环系统 |
[12:05] | It’s brand-new flesh, | 这些血肉都是新的 |
[12:08] | but it’s symmetrical. It’s not random or cancerous. | 但分布匀称 并非随机生成或癌变造成 |
[12:14] | This is a plaque cartilage. | 这是一块软骨板 |
[12:18] | A whole new set of organs has generated | 为了使这根肉刺活动 |
[12:20] | to propel this stinger. | 已经形成了一套新的器官 |
[12:23] | Is that the technical term for it, is it? Stinger? | 你还起了个专有名词啊 肉刺 |
[12:29] | I feel like I’m choking just looking at it. | 我光看着这东西就想吐了 |
[12:40] | Oh God. | 天哪 |
[12:53] | Christ! What is that smell? | 天哪 那是什么味道 |
[12:57] | Ammonia discharge. Like guano. | 含氨排泄物 就像海鸟粪一样 |
[12:59] | Same as on the plane. | 飞机上也有这个 |
[13:00] | – And Bishop’s body. – That’s enough. | -毕什普的尸体上也有 -够了 |
[13:03] | This is disgusting. | 太恶心了 |
[13:06] | Just-just call it in, Eph, God damn it, just call it in! | 上报吧 伊弗 求你直接上报吧 |
[13:09] | – Jim – No, this thing just shot | -金 -不 这东西刚刚 |
[13:11] | a six foot python out of its mouth, its dick is gone | 从嘴里吐出一条六尺巨蟒 鸡巴也没了 |
[13:14] | and it-it just squirted a shitload of shit all over the table | 还喷出一堆臭得要死的糊糊 满桌子都是 |
[13:18] | and you’ve got your hands everywhere. | 你们还到处摸 |
[13:19] | I mean, God. What the hell is going on?! | 天哪 这到底什么情况啊 |
[13:22] | It’s a parasitic mechanism. | 这是一种寄生机制 |
[13:24] | This is rewriting human biology. | 它在改写人类机体的运作方式 |
[13:26] | Why? Why is it doing that? | 为什么 它为什么要这么做 |
[13:29] | So it can reproduce… | 为了繁殖 |
[13:31] | and consume its host. | 并且榨干它的宿主 |
[13:49] | Hi, Mr. Farrell. | 你好 法瑞尔先生 |
[13:50] | I’m gettin’ a little tired comin’ up here, guadalupe. | 我都有点来腻了 墨西哥婆娘 |
[13:53] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[13:54] | You always sorry, but nothin’ changes. | 你总是抱歉 却从不悔改 |
[13:57] | How many times do I have to tell you | 我告诉过你多少次了 |
[13:59] | don’t leave recyclin’ in the hallway. | 不要把垃圾放在走廊上 |
[14:00] | It’s a fire hazard. | 这是火灾隐患 |
[14:04] | Gus. Hey, there. Didn’t know you were back in town. | 格斯啊 我不知道你回城了 |
[14:07] | I thought we were squared up this month. | 我们这个月的房租已经结清了吧 |
[14:09] | No. Didn’t get it… | 没 我没收到 |
[14:20] | Did you take the rent down? | 你把房租拿下去交了吗 |
[14:22] | Yes. | 交了 |
[14:25] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[14:27] | – ‘Scuse me, mama. Please. – OK. | -妈 我去一下 -好的 |
[14:30] | If I don’t deliver rent checks on time, | 如果我不准时把房租支票送过去 |
[14:31] | the owner beats my balls off. | 房东会打得我屁滚尿流 |
[14:33] | Everybody works for somebody, | 大家都是给别人打工的 |
[14:34] | – right or wrong… – We’re not talking about the rent, now. | -不论对错 -现在不聊房租 |
[14:37] | Now we’re talking about the way you speak to my mother. | 现在要聊的是你对我妈说话的方式 |
[14:40] | Yeah, that’s funny, huh? | 这很好笑吗 |
[14:42] | ‘Cause if she ever | 如果她再告诉我 |
[14:44] | tells me you talk to her like that again | 你像这样对她说话 |
[14:47] | they’re going to find your body | 就会有人在你钟爱的回收垃圾桶里 |
[14:49] | in one of those recycling bins you love so much. | 发现你的尸体 |
[14:52] | Now here’s the rent. | 这是房租 |
[14:55] | And for next month. | 下个月的一起交了 |
[14:57] | You need me, Mano ? | 要我帮忙吗 兄弟 |
[15:06] | You forgot somethin’. | 你忘东西了 |
[15:13] | Go green! | 继续环保啊 |
[15:19] | Now let’s go meet that guy with the Nigerians. | 我们去见那个跟尼日利亚人一起混的家伙吧 |
[15:27] | Ansel, I’m home! | 安塞尔 我回来了 |
[15:32] | I made it! | 我到家了 |
[15:44] | Ansel? | 安塞尔 |
[15:48] | I left this shirt out for you, honey. | 我放了件衬衫在外面给你 亲爱的 |
[15:53] | I thought… | 我想… |
[15:55] | maybe you could get out of your pajamas today. | 你今天也许能脱下睡衣了 |
[16:22] | Did your daddy take you for a walk? | 爹地带你出去遛弯了吗 |
[16:24] | That’d be nice. | 太好了 |
[16:26] | Everybody getting in some air today. | 今天大家都去透气了呀 |
[17:57] | Of whom shall I be afraid? | 我还惧谁呢 |
[18:05] | No one. | 没有 |
[18:06] | No one. I’m not afraid. | 没有 我不害怕 |
[18:50] | Ansel? | 安塞尔 |
[18:57] | Ansel, is that you? | 安塞尔 是你吗 |
[19:06] | Are you alright? | 你还好吗 |
[19:09] | Honey, are you hiding from me? | 亲爱的 你是在躲着我吗 |
[19:15] | Why did you do that? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[19:37] | Mother Mary walk with me. | 圣母玛利亚保佑我 |
[19:45] | Ansel? Honey? | 安塞尔 亲爱的 |
[19:54] | What’s happened to you? | 你到底怎么了 |
[19:56] | I wanna help you. | 我只是想帮你 |
[20:00] | Let me. Please. | 让我帮你吧 求你了 |
[20:08] | Run. | 快跑 |
[20:09] | Go away. Please, Annie! | 躲远点 求你了 安妮 |
[20:15] | Go! | 快走 |
[20:16] | Don’t come near me. Never come back. | 不要靠近我 永远都不要回来 |
[20:22] | The voice in my head… | 我脑袋里的声音 |
[20:24] | is telling me to rip your throat and drink from you. | 叫我撕开你的喉咙 吸干你的血 |
[20:29] | I need you. | 我要你 |
[20:31] | Lock the door and run, Ann Marie. | 把门锁上 跑得远远的 安·玛丽 |
[20:33] | No matter what I say. | 不管我说什么 |
[20:35] | Please, Annie! Go far away! | 求你了 安妮 越远越好 |
[20:58] | I’m closed for the day. | 今天不营业 |
[21:00] | It’s still morning. | 这才早上 |
[21:02] | Thank you for that profound observation. | 多谢您观察得这么仔细 |
[21:05] | – Got something for you. – Not today. | -有东西给你 -今天不行 |
[21:14] | I’m not in the business of buying my own property back. | 我不收购本来就是我的东西 |
[21:18] | I’m returning it to you. | 我是来把它还给你的 |
[21:23] | Well, I imagine that’s the only good news this day will bring. | 我觉得这可能是今天唯一的好消息了吧 |
[21:29] | Well, you’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[21:33] | Asshole. | 老混蛋 |
[21:34] | I could have listened to that old man. | 我应该听那老先生的话 |
[21:37] | Taken the cabinet. Destroyed it. | 把那箱子带走并销毁 |
[21:41] | Now it’s gone. | 现在它不见了 |
[21:43] | There’s a disease spreading through the city. | 此刻 一种疾病正在全城蔓延 |
[21:48] | – What now? – Well, we get outta here, | -现在怎么办 -我们先出去 |
[21:51] | and we… stop this thing. | 然后…我们去阻止事态发展 |
[21:55] | Somehow. Even if nobody’ll help. | 就算没人帮忙 也要想尽办法 |
[21:59] | How? | 怎么做 |
[22:01] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:08] | This is my fault. | 都是我的错 |
[22:11] | – No, it isn’t. – No, Eph. It is. | -不是的 -伊弗 这就是我的错 |
[22:14] | I waved that van through at the airport after you sealed it. | 你封闭机场后 是我允许那辆货车通行的 |
[22:18] | I was paid to do it. | 有人付钱要我这么做 |
[22:20] | The box was inside. | 那箱子就在里面 |
[22:23] | What? | 什么 |
[22:26] | I’m flat broke. | 我破产了 |
[22:27] | What does that have to do with letting the box through? | 这跟放箱子通行有什么关系 |
[22:29] | Go back. | 从头说起 |
[22:33] | This guy named Greg Nelson | 有个叫格雷格·尼尔森的人 |
[22:35] | approached me at a medical convention. | 在一次医学会议上找到我 |
[22:36] | I mean he just wanted to sell the CDC some equipment, | 他想卖给疾控中心一些设备 |
[22:38] | you know, some ideas about government contracts. | 你懂的 什么政府合同之类的 |
[22:41] | I mean, I think I was targeted. I’m– I’m sure. | 我敢肯定 他是故意找上我的 |
[22:43] | Who targeted you? | 谁找上你 |
[22:44] | They knew about my debt, alright? | 他们知道我欠的债 行吗 |
[22:46] | They knew about everything that Sylvia was going through. | 他们知道西尔维亚所面临的困难 |
[22:48] | I don’t know how, but they did. | 我不知道怎么回事 但他们就是知道 |
[22:49] | I mean, I owed a lot of money before she got sick. | 在她生病之前 我已经欠了很多钱 |
[22:52] | – But after, with medical bills. – You have insurance. | -但那之后 医药费什么的 -你有保险 |
[22:54] | Sylvia is dying. The cancer is everywhere. | 西尔维亚快不行了 癌细胞都扩散了 |
[22:57] | We ran every treatment they offered and | 我们接受了他们提供的所有治疗方案 |
[22:59] | then we kept going. | 才保住了性命 |
[23:00] | We did anything that we thought made sense | 只要我们觉得会有效的都试过了 |
[23:02] | and the cost was insane. | 所耗费用也日益惊人 |
[23:04] | Are you saying this epidemic was intentional? | 你是说这次传染病突发事件是人为的 |
[23:05] | That somebody planned this? | 有人暗中策划 |
[23:06] | – Is that what you’re saying? – I don’t know! | -你是这个意思吗 -我不知道 |
[23:08] | I don’t know. Alright? | 我不知道 行了吗 |
[23:09] | They paid me a little bit of money to do ’em a favour, alright? | 他们给了我点钱让我帮忙 |
[23:12] | And then the favours kept getting bigger. | 然后他们的胃口越来越大 |
[23:13] | And you waited ’til now to tell us?! | 你居然到现在才告诉我们 |
[23:15] | They wanted me to clear a box from the airport. | 他们只是让我把箱子放出机场 |
[23:17] | A box! | 一个箱子而已 |
[23:18] | It was soil. The readings were negative. | 里面是土 检测结果并无不妥 |
[23:21] | It was just soil! | 只是土而已 |
[23:23] | I would never hurt anybody. Come on, you know me! | 我从来不会伤害任何人 你们都知道的 |
[23:26] | We’ve been friends for 10 years all of us. Come on, please. | 我们都是有十年交情的朋友了 请相信我 |
[23:28] | Where did they take the coffin? | 他们把棺材带到哪儿去了 |
[23:30] | – I– I don’t know. – Who’s behind all this? | -我…我不知道 -谁是幕后主使 |
[23:33] | Some scary prick this…German guy. | 一个让人害怕的混蛋 是德国佬 |
[23:36] | He threatened me. | 他威胁我 |
[23:40] | Come on. I’m on your team. | 我是站在你们这边的 |
[23:44] | You might not understand this Eph, | 伊弗 你可能无法理解 |
[23:46] | but I would do anything to keep my wife alive– | 但为了让我妻子活下来 我什么都愿意做 |
[23:52] | Go to your wife. | 去找你妻子吧 |
[23:54] | Call Barnes. Call the police. I don’t care. | 上报巴恩斯 报警 我才不在乎 |
[23:59] | You’re dead to me. | 你我从此再无瓜葛 |
[24:11] | There was nothing I could do. | 我那时别无选择 |
[24:17] | No. | 不 |
[24:19] | Give me the phone. | 把手机给我 |
[24:26] | Nora, please. | 诺拉 求求你 |
[24:49] | I don’t know that guy back there. | 我不认识里面那个人 |
[24:52] | Think of how desperate he must have been to do something like– | 他一定是毫无选择 才会做那些事 |
[24:54] | Please don’t make excuses for him. | 别给他找借口了 |
[24:56] | Just trying to imagine if someone I was in love with was dying. | 我只是在想 如果我的挚爱命不久矣 |
[24:58] | What I’d be capable of doing. | 我能做些什么 |
[25:04] | We need to find another victim. | 我们得找到其他受害者 |
[25:07] | Setrakian said he knew where the bodies were going. | 塞特拉基安说 他知道那些尸体都去哪儿了 |
[25:11] | Back to their loved ones. | 回到心爱的人身边 |
[25:17] | Emma Arnot. Her father. Jesus– | 艾玛·阿诺特 她爸爸 天啊 |
[25:20] | We’ll bring her to the hospital. Run some tests. | 我们把她带去医院 做些检测 |
[25:22] | Then we’ll have video of both Redfern and her. | 然后我们就有雷德芬和她两个人的录像了 |
[25:29] | I’ll never get used to this car. | 这车真让我受不了 |
[25:31] | You know I traded my Rolex for it back– | 这可是我用劳力士表换回来的 |
[25:33] | Yeah. I know. I know. | 是的 我知道 我知道 |
[25:40] | 停车管理员 在此登记 并留下钥匙 | |
[26:46] | Missed you, fool! | 还以为你被抓了 傻瓜 |
[26:52] | I hope you didn’t suffer. | 希望你死时没有遭受痛苦 |
[26:55] | Ansel is sick. | 安塞尔病了 |
[26:59] | Something… is warping him. | 有东西 扭曲了他 |
[27:03] | Inside. | 扭曲了他的内心 |
[27:09] | God only knows what he saw on that plane. | 天知道他在那飞机上都看到了什么 |
[27:11] | God damn airplanes! | 该死的飞机 |
[27:15] | Like missiles the way they rip through everything. | 就像导弹一样摧毁了一切 |
[27:22] | I asked him. You heard me. But… | 我问过他 你也听见了 但… |
[27:25] | sometimes you can’t… | 有时候你看见的事情 |
[27:28] | speak about the things you see. | 是难以说出口的 |
[27:32] | Hello? Ann Marie? | 安·玛丽 在吗 |
[27:36] | Oh my God. | 上帝啊 |
[27:39] | Yeah, hi. Hi. Trip Taylor, from next door. | 你好 特里·泰勒 隔壁的 |
[27:44] | Wow. Little winter gardening? | 大冬天做园艺吗 |
[27:46] | What do you want, Mr. Taylor? | 你有什么事 泰勒先生 |
[27:47] | OK, I am officially fed up with this noise. | 好吧 我真的已经被这噪音烦透了 |
[27:49] | Either you let the dog out so she shuts up, | 要么你快把狗放出来让它闭嘴 |
[27:52] | or, I don’t know, maybe train her to behave | 要么 就好好教它 |
[27:54] | while she’s locked in the shed. | 让它被关起来时老实点 |
[27:55] | This isn’t rocket science. | 这又不是什么难事 |
[27:58] | It’s shameful to own a pet and not discipline it. | 养了狗却教不好它 真是太丢人了 |
[28:00] | Oh, and speaking of filthy animals, those press people | 说到恶心的动物 那些记者 |
[28:03] | parked out front used my mimosa tree as a piss post. | 停在我家门前 把我的合欢树当尿斗了 |
[28:06] | Thank you very much for that. | 真是多亏了你 |
[28:08] | I don’t think you’re going to have to worry about the dog anymore. | 我想你不用再烦心狗的问题了 |
[28:11] | That’s what your husband said the first time | 你的蠢狗上次在我家院子里撒野时 |
[28:13] | your mutt tore up my yard. | 你丈夫就是这么跟我说的 |
[28:16] | What do you mean? | 你说什么 |
[28:18] | She entered my property without permission. | 它未经允许侵入了我家 |
[28:21] | – You hit my dog? – I didn’t say that. | -你打了我的狗 -我可没这么说 |
[28:25] | OK. I’m calling the police. | 好了 我要报警了 |
[28:27] | – This is outrageous. – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | -这太过分了 -对不起 对不起 |
[28:31] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[28:34] | If you want to go in there | 如果你想进去 |
[28:36] | and teach her a few things– | 好好教教它的话 |
[28:39] | I don’t have the heart for it. | 我不忍心教训它 |
[28:41] | You’re right about that. | 这一点你说得对 |
[28:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[28:55] | Oh, God. Hey! Hey! Whoa! | 上帝啊 |
[28:57] | Whoa! What are you doing? | 你要干什么 |
[29:00] | What the hell? | 干什么 |
[29:01] | Ahhh! No! No! Oh my God! | 不 不 上帝啊 |
[29:23] | by Dead Prez featuring Tahir & People’s Army | 插曲: It’s Bigger Than Hip-Hop |
[29:28] | Gentlemen, sorry to interrupt. | 先生们 抱歉打扰了 |
[29:33] | Does this look like we open? | 我们看起来像是在营业的样子吗 |
[29:35] | Got something to sell. | 有好东西要卖 |
[29:39] | We hear you have a real nice showroom. | 听说你们的车展室不错 |
[29:42] | – Like to add to it. – That so? | -想给你们加点料 -是吗 |
[29:46] | It’s out back. | 就停在外面 |
[29:47] | Look, now’s not a good time, aight? Phones are down. | 你们来的时机很不巧 手机没信号 |
[29:49] | – Internet’s not working, just– – Yeah well we here now. | -网络又坏了 -但我们人在这 |
[29:54] | I mean if we ain’t good enough for you to do business with, | 你要是觉得我们没资格跟你做生意 |
[29:56] | – then we out. – Wait. | -我们走就是了 -等一下 |
[30:01] | It’s a brand new Mercedes SUV. | 是辆全新的奔驰越野车 |
[30:14] | Let’s see what you got. | 那就看看吧 |
[30:27] | It’s colder than a goblin’s ass out here, huh? Ha! Ha! | 这外面还真是奇冷无比啊 |
[30:32] | Do your thang, home boy. | 试试看 兄弟 |
[30:44] | What? | 说什么呢 |
[30:48] | Yo so hablar tambion, pendejo. | 别乱说话 混蛋 |
[30:58] | Still got a baby seat in the back. | 后面还有个婴儿座 |
[31:00] | No extra charge for that. | 那个免费送你 |
[31:05] | – Here’s 400. – What’s that? | -给你四百 -什么意思 |
[31:10] | We heard you pay a thousand. | 听说你向来开价都是一千 |
[31:11] | 400. You gonna take it or not? | 就四百块 你卖还是不卖 |
[31:13] | – Yeah. – Nah. | -卖 -不卖 |
[31:17] | We got other stops to make. Get in. | 我们还得去其他买家那 上车 |
[31:19] | Get a word with you? | 咱俩谈谈 |
[31:27] | I should beat your big ass. | 真该揍你的大屁股一顿 |
[31:29] | Why you always gotta bring up my ass, man? | 没事总扯上我的屁股干嘛 |
[31:30] | Leave my ass out of this. | 跟我的屁股又没关系 |
[31:32] | We’re here, let’s finish this. | 来都来了 就卖了吧 |
[31:34] | That ugly silver toothed punk could murk us | 那个镶着银牙的混蛋就给四百 |
[31:37] | for 400 lousy ass dollars right now. | 摆明是在坑我们 |
[31:44] | – You got your ratchet on you? – Always ready, homie. | -你带棘轮了吗 -必须的 兄弟 |
[31:51] | We leavin’. | 我们要走了 |
[32:03] | 800. | 八百 |
[32:07] | Get a full G next time you come around. | 下次来就给一千 |
[32:10] | You can bet on that. | 这你放心 |
[32:27] | Forgive me or waking you, sir. Your appointment’s here. | 很抱歉吵醒您 先生 您的客人到了 |
[32:31] | I’m not asleep. It actually hurts to keep my eyes open. | 我没睡 只是睁着眼睛太疼了 |
[32:35] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:37] | The delivery is right on time. Should be here soon. | 货会准时到达 快了 |
[32:40] | Most of the cell towers in the city are reporting problems. | 城里大部分的通讯基站都出现了问题 |
[32:43] | The top seven Internet server farms have crashed. | 七大互联网服务器群已经崩溃 |
[32:45] | All the social networks have gone dark. | 社交网络均已暂停服务 |
[32:48] | That girl is surprisingly reliable. Huh. | 没想到那女孩办事这么靠谱 |
[32:52] | Alright. Show Maggie in. | 好了 可以让玛姬进来了 |
[33:04] | Secretary Pierson, Mr. Palmer. | 皮尔森部长 这是帕尔默先生 |
[33:07] | Please forgive me, Maggie | 原谅我不能起身 玛姬 |
[33:09] | – Eldritch. – I know. Don’t worry. | -爱尔德里奇 -我知道 别担心 |
[33:12] | I’ll be better soon. Please. | 我很快就会好起来 请坐 |
[33:20] | I had a phone call from the White House today, | 今天白宫的人跟我通了电话 |
[33:24] | an urgent one. | 是紧急电话 |
[33:25] | You need to understand what happened on that flight. | 你需要知道那趟航班上发生的事情 |
[33:28] | They will never tell you, | 他们永远不会向你吐露实情 |
[33:31] | but I feel it’s imperative you know. | 但我觉得你有必要知道 |
[33:35] | The United States Military removed the bodies from the morgue. | 美国军方将尸体从停尸房里运走了 |
[33:38] | In the middle of the night. | 就在那晚午夜时分 |
[33:41] | Why did they do that? | 他们为什么那么做 |
[33:43] | A highly classified biological agent | 因为一种高度机密的生物制剂 |
[33:46] | got loose on that airplane. | 在那趟飞机上泄漏了 |
[33:48] | It was a tragic mistake. Of epic proportions. | 这是个不幸的错误 史无前例 |
[33:53] | But now we must do what needs to be done. | 但我们现在必须做好该做的事 |
[33:56] | Without cowardice. Without hesitation. | 不能胆怯 不能迟疑 |
[34:08] | Those poor people. | 那些可怜的人啊 |
[34:12] | What makes you powerful and formidable | 有一种东西能让你强大 让你受人敬畏 |
[34:16] | is also what makes a decision like this so painful – | 也让你很难做出这样的决定 |
[34:20] | your decency. | 那就是你的正派 |
[34:23] | Maggie, | 玛姬 |
[34:24] | we need you to put your country first. | 你得把你的国家放在首位 |
[34:27] | Not the bullshit country we pretend to be, | 不是这个狗屁国家 |
[34:30] | the one we really are – | 而是那个我们真正向往的 |
[34:33] | the one you’re getting to know very well. | 你正逐渐深入了解的国家 |
[34:39] | I saw that in you from the start – | 从一开始我就看出了你的能力 |
[34:42] | the potential to get the game behind the game. | 那种深谙幕后手段的本领 |
[34:49] | I owe you my career, Eldritch. | 我的事业都是你给的 爱尔德里奇 |
[34:55] | Now what about the bioagent? | 说说这种生物制剂的情况 |
[34:56] | Highly lethal, but it quickly dissipates; | 极度致命 但很快就会消散 |
[34:59] | designed so our troops can follow it into battle. | 这样我军便可紧随其后进行作战 |
[35:03] | That’s why no one found it. | 所以一直没人发现它 |
[35:05] | It’s gone. Done. | 无影无踪 大功告成 |
[35:10] | Will you stand with me on this, Maggie? | 你会一直支持我吗 玛姬 |
[35:14] | Yes, I will. Whatever you need. | 我会的 您尽管吩咐 |
[35:20] | – Are you okay? – I can’t tell you | -你没事吧 -我无法用语言描述 |
[35:23] | how rare and valuable– | 它是如何珍稀… |
[35:34] | What’s going on? Where’s Maggie? | 发生了什么事 玛姬在哪儿 |
[35:38] | You passed out, sir. | 您晕倒了 先生 |
[35:39] | Once she was certain you were OK, Secretary Pierson left. | 在确定您没事之后 皮尔森部长就离开了 |
[35:44] | Mr. Palmer. Your new liver is here, | 帕尔默先生 新肝脏为您准备好了 |
[35:47] | it’s in great shape. | 十分健康 |
[35:49] | We need to prep you for surgery right now. | 我们得立刻准备为您动手术了 |
[35:54] | Does Eichhorst know what is happening to me? | 艾霍斯特知道我的情况了吗 |
[35:58] | We haven’t been able to reach him, sir. | 我们还没联系上他 先生 |
[36:01] | Have they already forgotten how much they need me? | 他们忘了我对他们的价值了吗 |
[36:06] | Why are they doing this? | 他们为什么要这么对我 |
[36:10] | I was promised a miracle. | 他们曾许诺我一个奇迹 |
[36:12] | We have a healthy liver for you. | 我们为您准备了一个健康的肝脏 |
[36:14] | That’s the miracle. | 这就是奇迹 |
[36:17] | Eldritch, you are in fulminant hepatic failure. | 爱尔德里奇 您现在患有急性肝功能衰竭 |
[36:22] | Yes, yes, you have my consent. | 好吧好吧 我同意了 |
[36:25] | Get on with it. | 抓紧动手吧 |
[36:26] | Excellent. Let’s get him into surgery now. | 太好了 快推他进手术室 |
[36:45] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[36:48] | It’s Ephraim Goodweather from the CDC. | 我是疾控中心的伊弗雷姆·古德温泽 |
[36:53] | Mr. Arnot? | 阿诺特先生 |
[37:13] | by Trad./Arr. Grahame Maclean, Pat Lee, Stephan North | 插曲: This Old Man A |
[37:59] | Emma? | 艾玛 |
[38:18] | Oh God! | 天哪 |
[38:22] | Ahhh! God! | 我的天哪 |
[38:24] | Move away. He’ll be right behind her. | 让开 他很快就会出现 |
[38:27] | They need to find shelter before the sunrise. | 他们得在日出前找地方藏起来 |
[38:29] | Move! Get out of the way! | 快 让开 |
[38:36] | Sabia mea fredoneaza de argint. | 我的剑闪耀着银色光辉 |
[38:42] | Are you ok? Are you ok? | 你还好吗 你没事吧 |
[38:44] | Keep away from the bodies. The worms, don’t let them touch you. | 离尸体远点 别让那些虫子碰到你 |
[38:46] | What have you done? | 你都干了些什么 |
[38:49] | Among other things, I just saved your life. | 我只是顺便救了你一命 |
[38:52] | – We have resources, protocols. – Not for this. | -我们有办事的章程 -对这不管用 |
[38:56] | There’s no other way. | 这是唯一的办法 |
[38:59] | I can’t stay down here. | 我没法待在这里 |
[39:07] | There are two containers full of gasoline in the garage. | 车库里有两桶汽油 |
[39:11] | We have to finish this. | 我们必须把他们处理掉 |
[39:13] | Burn them. | 烧掉他们 |
[39:21] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[39:23] | Just– just, no. Don’t. Just let me go. | 不 让我离开这里 |
[39:26] | No, no, no. Please. Please. | 别这样 求你了 |
[39:31] | We’re not doing this. | 我们不能这么做 |
[39:32] | We were talking about finding a cure. | 我们说好了要找到治愈方法 |
[39:34] | That was before we knew how quickly it spreads. | 可谁知道它的传染速度如此之快 |
[39:36] | We have to do this with him. It’s our only shot. | 我们必须听他的 这是我们唯一的机会 |
[39:38] | Oh, come on, Eph! | 少来了 伊弗 |
[39:40] | We don’t exterminate our patients when there’s an outbreak. | 我们不能因为疫情暴发就杀死病人 |
[39:43] | The Chinese culled the bird population in Hong Kong | 中国香港在禽流感来袭后 |
[39:47] | after the avian flu hit. | 大面积捕杀鸟类 |
[39:49] | It was the responsible thing to do. | 这才是负责任的做法 |
[39:49] | We’re not hunting down human beings. | 可我们不能捕杀人类 |
[39:52] | They’re hunting us! | 但他们会干掉我们 |
[39:55] | Where do you think that blood came from? | 你以为那些血是从哪里来的 |
[39:57] | Arnot was out there killing innocent people. | 阿诺特在外面残杀无辜的人 |
[40:01] | Nora, please– | 诺拉 求你了 |
[40:08] | That was a little girl in there. | 那可是个小女孩啊 |
[40:11] | I mean, how old was Emma? Eight, tops? | 艾玛才多大 顶多八岁 |
[40:16] | – She was sick but– – No. She was gone. | -她生病了…-不 她死了 |
[40:21] | There was something inside her shell. | 她的身体已被别的东西占据 |
[40:24] | That was a body controlled by a virus. | 她的身体被病毒控制了 |
[40:28] | This is what we do. | 这就是我们要做的事 |
[40:29] | The people of New York rely on us to investigate | 全纽约的人都等着我们去研究 |
[40:31] | and eliminate threats to their health. | 去消除他们健康的威胁 |
[40:36] | And now, when it finally means something, we’re gonna run? | 现在终于有眉目了 你却要退出 |
[40:41] | I am not doing this. I’m not. | 我不能这么做 绝对不能 |
[40:45] | I’d rather die from whatever this epidemic is than kill people! | 我宁愿死于这所谓的传染病也不能去杀人 |
[40:56] | This, it’s… not for everyone. | 不是每个人都受得了这个 |
[41:00] | Are you going to murder everyone on that list of yours? | 你要杀掉名单上所有的人吗 |
[41:03] | Yes. | 是的 |
[41:06] | I assume you’re not staying with us. | 我想 你是不会跟我们一起了 |
[41:16] | No. | 是的 |
[41:21] | Please be safe. | 保重 |
[41:25] | Promise me. | 答应我 |
[41:29] | There has to be another way. | 一定还有别的办法 |
[41:40] | Some brains… can’t adjust. | 有些人就是认不清形势 |
[41:44] | I can see you love her for that… | 我知道你正是爱上她这一点… |
[41:46] | But you have to let her go. | 但你必须让她走 |
[41:53] | Get the gasoline. | 去拿汽油 |