时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | You’ve grown old, a230385. | 你老了 A230385 |
[00:04] | It has been many years, you look exactly the same. | 都这么多年了 你看起来一点没变 |
[00:07] | We’re organizing you all for assignments | 我们要给你们每个人安排任务 |
[00:10] | – to porters and johns. – Skills? | -做搬运工或刷厕所 -有什么技能 |
[00:12] | We are carpenters. | 我们是木匠 |
[00:13] | This scourge we’re now witnessing has existed for millennia. | 现在出现的这种邪恶生物已经存在了数千年 |
[00:17] | Ravages what is human | 它会摧残人类的内心世界 |
[00:18] | And instills a raging thirst. | 滋生出无法抑制的饥渴 |
[00:20] | You’re saying this epidemic was intentional? | 你是说这次传染病突发事件是人为的 |
[00:22] | Somebody planned this? That were you say? | 有人暗中策划 你是这个意思吗 |
[00:23] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[00:24] | They paid me a little bit of money to do them a favor, all right? | 他们给了我点钱让我帮忙 |
[00:26] | Then the favors kept getting bigger. | 然后他们的胃口越来越大 |
[00:27] | You waited now to tell us! | 你居然到现在才告诉我们 |
[00:29] | You might not understand this, Eph, | 伊弗 你可能无法理解 |
[00:30] | but I would do anything to keep my wife alive. | 但为了让我妻子活下来 我什么都愿意做 |
[00:35] | No, Gusto! Gusto! Help! | 不要 格斯图 救我 |
[00:40] | What is that shit, bro? Get it out! | 这他妈什么玩意儿 把它拽出来 |
[00:43] | Those we hold dear, if they are turned, | 那些我们珍惜的人 如果他们转变了 |
[00:46] | They come back home and destroy those they love the most. | 他们会回到家毁掉那些他们挚爱的人 |
[00:49] | – Where are we going? – Mama needs some rest, | -我们去哪儿啊 -妈妈需要休息 |
[00:52] | so we are going on an adventure. | 所以我们出去探险 |
[00:55] | You’re both ready. Good. I have a new plan. | 你们都准备好了 很好 我有个新计划 |
[01:23] | Would you like me to carry it for you, Mr. Luss? | 要我替您拿吗 卢斯先生 |
[01:25] | No. There should be somebody here. | 不了 里面应该有人的 |
[01:27] | I got it. Thanks. | 我来就行 谢了 |
[01:46] | Communications companies across the country | 全国各地的通讯公司 |
[01:48] | 网络和手机系统遭到入侵 「自由公民」承认为此事负责 | |
[01:48] | have been unable to avert the dramatic failure of cell phone | 都无法修复大规模中断的电话系统 |
[01:51] | and internet communications, which began late yesterday. | 和网络链接 这次中断是昨天深夜开始的 |
[01:54] | The fringe hacker group Citizens for Liberty | 黑客组织「自由公民」 |
[01:56] | claims responsibility for the slowdown which has paralyzed | 声称对此次通讯中断事件负责 |
[02:00] | some of wall street’s major financial institutions. | 华尔街一些重要金融机构已因此瘫痪 |
[02:02] | The tragedy has already generated a class-action lawsuit filed Tuesday. | 这场不幸事件已经导致一宗周二提出的集体诉讼 |
[02:06] | Attorney Joan Luss told reporters at a press conference | 律师琼·卢斯在记者招待会上表示 |
[02:09] | that 173 of the Regis passenger families | 173名里吉斯乘客的家属 |
[02:13] | had joined in the legal action. | 已经联手采取法律行动 |
[02:15] | Over 200 people were killed on that flight. | 飞机上的两百多么乘客遇难 |
[02:19] | And Regis Air and the CEO bares… | 而里吉斯航空和总裁对此有… |
[02:23] | Go, get ’em, girl. | 去拿下他们吧 |
[02:27] | Neeva. | 涅瓦 |
[02:27] | Mr. Luss it’s like 25 times I call you before I got through. | 我都给您打了好几通电话了 这才接通 |
[02:33] | You must come home. Your wife isn’t well. | 您得赶快回家 您妻子身体有问题 |
[02:36] | There’s something very wrong with her, and she doesn’t even know it. | 她出了大问题 她自己还不知道 |
[02:39] | Whoa! Just slow down. What? | 慢慢说 怎么回事 |
[02:41] | I took the children. | 我把孩子带走了 |
[02:42] | Took them where. | 带去哪了 |
[02:44] | My home. | 我家 |
[02:45] | I’m on my way from the air port. | 我正从机场往回赶 |
[02:47] | I’ll be at the house in 20 minutes. | 我二十分钟就到家 |
[02:48] | – Just bring the kids back there. – No, I cannot. | -把孩子带回去吧 -不行 |
[02:52] | Neva,- I’ve been on a plane for 19 hours. | 涅瓦 我在飞机上待了19个小时 |
[02:54] | I’m not making sidetrip to Yonkers tonight. | 我今晚不会再去一趟杨克斯 |
[02:58] | They are already asleep. | 他们已经睡了 |
[02:59] | Fine. In the morning. | 好吧 那就早上再说 |
[03:02] | First thing in the morning, bring them to the house. | 明天一早就把他们带回家来 |
[03:08] | – Call Joan Luss home. – Cell service unavailable. | -呼叫琼·卢斯 家里 -无手机服务 |
[03:12] | Connect to the internet. | 连接网络 |
[03:43] | Neighborhood’s a little deserted. | 这附近的人都哪去了 |
[03:45] | – Any idea what’s going on? – They say it’s from eclipse. | -你知道怎么回事吗 -据说是日食的关系 |
[03:48] | – How’s that? – $8.30. | -什么意思 -8块3 |
[03:57] | Credit machine not working tonight. Cash only. | 今晚信用卡机不好使 只收现金 |
[04:02] | Got to run inside and get cash. | 我得进去拿现金 |
[04:03] | I’ll be right back. | 就回来 |
[04:20] | Franco? | 弗兰科 |
[04:25] | What the!? | 搞什么 |
[04:29] | Go, go, go! Just start the car! | 快走 启动汽车 |
[04:30] | Go! Move! Drive! | 快走 开车 开车 |
[04:32] | – Lock the doors! Drive the car! – What are you doing!? | -锁门 开车 -你在干什么 |
[04:34] | Drive the car! | 快开车 |
[04:36] | Jesus christ! | 上帝啊 |
[04:38] | – Drive the car! – What is this, man?! | -快开车 -这是什么东西 |
[04:39] | Drive the goddamn car! Go! | 赶紧他妈的给我开车 快走 |
[04:42] | No, don’t! Ah! Ah! Holy shit! | 不 不要 该死 |
[04:45] | – What is this, man?! – Go! Go! | -这是什么 -快走 快走 |
[04:48] | Oh, Jesus! | 天啊 |
[04:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[04:54] | Ah! What the shit! | 该死 |
[05:10] | Joan! | 琼 |
[05:11] | Joan, you got to call the cops! | 琼 赶紧叫警察 |
[05:13] | Joan, honey, where are you? | 琼 亲爱的 你在哪里 |
[05:18] | Joan! | 琼 |
[05:19] | Come on, come on. Oh! Oh, thank God! | 快点 快点 感谢上帝 |
[05:22] | Services have been suspended for this area. | 本地区已暂停服务 |
[05:24] | We value you as a customer | 您的意见对我们非常重要 |
[05:26] | and hope to reestablish service as soon as possible. | 我们将尽快为您恢复服务 |
[05:28] | – This is a recording. – Oh, my God! | -这是一段录音 -天啊 |
[05:52] | Authorities just announced the Brooklyn Bridge has been closed… | 当局宣布关闭布鲁克林大桥 |
[05:55] | Silver bullets? | 银子弹 |
[05:57] | They are susceptible to silver, it burns them. | 他们对银十分敏感 这能烧伤他们 |
[06:00] | – I cast these bullets myself. – Ok. | -这些子弹是我自己铸的 -好吧 |
[06:02] | I learned the legend of this creature from my bubbeh, | 我八岁时从外祖母那里 |
[06:05] | my grandmother, when I was 8 years old. | 听到了有关这种生物的传说 |
[06:07] | She’s the one who told me silver could harm them. | 是她告诉我银能够伤害他们 |
[06:10] | I have since verified this many times. | 自那之后 我已经无数次证实了这一点 |
[06:14] | Silver is known to interfere with sulfur bonds in bacteria. | 银能够妨碍细菌硫键的形成 |
[06:18] | I suggest you fill up a gun. | 你最好给枪装满银子弹 |
[06:20] | Look, before we do any more killing, | 在我们继续猎杀之前 |
[06:21] | and especially because I think it’s clear | 尤其是因为我很确定 |
[06:23] | we can’t stop this thing one by one, | 我们无力一一阻止这些家伙 |
[06:24] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有个更好的主意 |
[06:26] | We’ve got video. We’ve got ample proof to show people. | 我们有视频 还有足够的证据给大家看 |
[06:29] | Let’s get this in front of the public, in front of everybody. | 我们把这个公开曝光给所有人 |
[06:32] | That will not work. | 那样没用 |
[06:34] | Whoever is behind this has eliminated that option | 不管幕后黑手是谁 已经花费了心思 |
[06:37] | with much calculation and to great expense. | 以及钱财确保这个办法行不通 |
[06:39] | Oh, but your theory that you pitched yesterday, | 但是你昨天提到的 |
[06:41] | that we kill the leader of these vampires, that’s far more logical. | 去干掉吸血鬼老大那个方法更符合逻辑 |
[06:45] | It’s far more likely to work. | 这个更有可能成功 |
[06:47] | We kill the Master, and its spawn will die. I promise you. | 我们杀掉血祖 它的后代就会死 我保证 |
[06:51] | Ok, for convenience sake and strictly as a semantic term, | 好吧 方便起见 仅仅取其语义 |
[06:53] | We’ll refer to him as “The master”. | 我们用「血祖」来称呼他 |
[06:55] | You’re saying we kill the Master | 你是说我们杀掉了「血祖」 |
[06:57] | – and that’s somehow gonna stop this plague. – Yeah. | -就能停止这场瘟疫 -是的 |
[07:00] | That makes no biological sense! | 这没有生物学依据 |
[07:02] | You destroy one creature, and somehow | 你摧毁了一个生物 然后莫名其妙的 |
[07:04] | all the other ones die? How does that work? | 其他的就都跟着死了 怎么可能啊 |
[07:06] | I have verified the observations of these authors | 我已经用我的经验 |
[07:08] | with my own experience. | 证实了这一结果 |
[07:10] | Those that are inaccurate,I have discarded. | 那些不正确的方法我已经摒弃了 |
[07:12] | That is your scientific method, no? | 这不正是科学的方法吗 |
[07:15] | If you wish to defeat this evil, you must trust me. | 如果你想打败这邪魔 你必须信任我 |
[07:18] | I understand this! You do not! | 我理解这事 你不理解 |
[07:22] | Aliens have infiltrated the highest levels | 我们政府的最高层已被外星人 |
[07:24] | – of our government– – Thanks, Howard. | -渗透了 -谢谢你 霍华德 |
[07:26] | At every turn, everything I have said | 每一次 我所说的 |
[07:28] | has proven to be correct. Is that not true? | 都被证实是对的 不是吗 |
[07:30] | – Yes, but– – This is no different. | -是的 但… -这次也一样 |
[07:33] | Logic is not the issue here… | 这无关逻辑… |
[07:35] | It’s your desire to always be in control. | 你只是总想掌控一切 |
[07:37] | Alright, alright, if we were to do this, | 好了 如果我们真要这么做 |
[07:40] | how do we find this Master? | 我们如何找到血祖 |
[07:42] | Well, that is our first problem. | 这是我们的首要问题 |
[07:45] | His nesting place will be well hidden. | 他的巢穴肯定非常隐蔽 |
[07:47] | We need to locate his human helpers. | 我们得找到他的人类帮手 |
[07:50] | What about Jim? | 金怎么样 |
[07:52] | Those people hired Jim to smuggle the coffin out of the airport. | 那些人雇金把棺材偷运出机场 |
[07:55] | – Jim? Who’s jim? – He’s the guy who betrayed me. | -金是谁 -一个背叛我的家伙 |
[07:58] | I’m not going back there. | 我不会去找他的 |
[07:59] | – We’re running out of other options. – Please, Ephraim, | -我们别无选择 -拜托 伊弗雷姆 |
[08:05] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[08:09] | We will prevail. | 我们会赢的 |
[08:51] | Achtung! | 立正 |
[08:53] | In line! Now! | 快 排好队 |
[09:04] | Gentlemen… | 先生们 |
[09:06] | While you have been contributing so diligently to the war effort, | 在你们为战争作出辛勤的劳动时 |
[09:10] | we conducted an inspection of your barracks | 我们对你们的营房进行了一次检查 |
[09:13] | and made a surprising discovery. | 有一个意外发现 |
[09:18] | A Jewish talisman. | 犹太人的护符 |
[09:22] | I believe you people refer to it as the hand of Miriam. | 我相信你们称之为米里亚姆之手 |
[09:29] | We found it secured beneath one of your bunks. | 我们在你们当中某人床下的隐蔽位置找到的 |
[09:34] | It appears to have been carved | 这似乎是用 |
[09:35] | from the very oak you work with in this shop. | 你们所在车间的橡木雕成的 |
[09:38] | Oak that is property of the Third Reich. | 而那橡木是第三帝国的财产 |
[09:45] | Now, who is responsible for this fine piece of craftsmanship? | 这么精美的作品是出自谁的手 |
[09:53] | No one wishes to claim credit? | 没人承认吗 |
[09:59] | Very well. | 很好 |
[10:21] | I will shoot you one at a time | 我会一次杀掉一个 |
[10:23] | until the perpetrator steps forward. | 直到有人站出来承认 |
[10:31] | I made it. | 是我做的 |
[10:39] | Where did you learn to carve like this? | 你从哪学会这么雕刻的 |
[10:42] | My father. | 从我父亲那里 |
[10:44] | Show me your hands. | 把你的手给我看看 |
[10:53] | Yes. | 很好 |
[11:01] | A230385 A230385. | |
[11:08] | Please. Come with me. | 请跟我来 |
[11:12] | If I recall correctly, | 如果我没记错的话 |
[11:13] | this totem is named after the sister of Moses and Aaron | 这个图腾是以摩西和亚伦的姐姐命名 |
[11:17] | and is supposed to offer protection from evil. | 一般被用来保护自己不受恶魔侵扰 |
[11:26] | I have a special project for you. | 我有个特别的活要给你 |
[11:45] | Lots of detail work. | 很多细活儿要做 |
[11:47] | That shouldn’t be difficult for you. | 但对你来说应该不难 |
[11:50] | You’re excused from regular duties. | 你不用再做原来的活儿了 |
[11:53] | This will be your sole focus. | 这将是你唯一的工作 |
[12:04] | Any contraband between your toes? | 脚趾间有任何夹带物吗 |
[12:06] | Let me see. Wiggle them for me. | 让我看看 动动你的脚 |
[12:09] | You know what I’m saying, bro? | 你知道我在说什么吧 兄弟 |
[12:10] | I’m not your bro. | 我不是你的兄弟 |
[12:11] | – It was self-defense! – Other foot, please. | -我是自卫 -现在换另一只脚 |
[12:14] | Up! Toes. | 抬脚 脚趾 |
[12:16] | You see that fat dude’s body? | 你看见那胖子的尸体了吗 |
[12:17] | Do I look like a coroner to you? Arms up. | 我看起来像是验尸官吗 手臂张开 |
[12:20] | He had a 6-foot frog tongue! | 他有一条六英尺那么长的舌头 |
[12:22] | He bled white! He had worms in his blood! | 他的血是白色的 血里还有虫 |
[12:26] | Sir, you need to chill out. | 先生 请你冷静下来 |
[12:28] | Get the light out of my face, man. | 别拿光照着我的脸 |
[12:30] | In a couple of hours, you’ll come down off | 不管你磕了什么 几小时内 |
[12:32] | of whatever shit you took, but in the meantime, | 药效都会过去 但同时 |
[12:34] | You need to follow my instructions. | 你得听我的指令 |
[12:35] | Now bend forward and expose your buttocks. | 现在向前弯腰 露出你的屁股 |
[12:37] | I didn’t take nothing. I don’t do drugs. | 我什么都没嗑 我又不吸毒 |
[12:42] | You better tell your bosses there’s some weird shit | 你最好去报告你的上司 外面发生了 |
[12:44] | – going down out there. – This is New York city, | -很奇怪的事情 -这可是纽约 |
[12:47] | weird shit goes down out there all the time. | 奇怪的事每天都有 |
[12:58] | – What did I forget? – Your phone charger. | -我有忘记什么吗 -手机充电器 |
[13:10] | Alright, well, we better get going. | 好了 我们得走了 |
[13:11] | Our flight doesn’t leave for 4 hours. | 我们的航班要四小时以后才飞呢 |
[13:13] | Yeah, well, with everything that’s going on, | 没错 但因为最近的事 |
[13:15] | traffic is going to be a nightmare. | 路上一定会很堵 |
[13:21] | – Something wrong? – You tell me. | -有什么问题吗 -你告诉我啊 |
[13:23] | You can’t sit still. You keep looking out the window. | 你坐立不安 一直看着窗外 |
[13:25] | – Don’t want to miss the flight. – Why? | -我只是不想错过飞机 -为什么 |
[13:27] | You say this is the most deadly outbreak ever | 你说这是史上最恐怖的疾病暴发 |
[13:30] | and suddenly you want to run off to Palo Alto with me? | 但你现在又想跟我跑到帕罗奥图去 |
[13:33] | That’s not you. | 这不像你 |
[13:35] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[13:37] | This is about your health. It’s about us. | 这事关你的健康 事关我们的生活 |
[13:39] | I know when you’re lying to me, | 每当你撒谎的时候 |
[13:40] | you always fiddle with your glasses. | 你就会摆弄你的眼镜 |
[13:43] | Could we just talk about this when we get there? | 能不能等到了那里再谈这些 |
[13:44] | No. We’re talking about it now. | 不 我们现在就谈 |
[13:47] | Why did Barnes sideline you? | 为什么巴恩斯把你踢开了 |
[13:49] | He sidelined all of us. He doesn’t want to acknowledge | 他把所有人都踢开了 他不想承认 |
[13:51] | – what’s going on. – Eph– | -现下所发生的事 -是伊弗 |
[13:54] | – No, it’s… – You helped him do whatever | -不是 -你帮他做的事 |
[13:56] | got him into trouble. | 让他惹上了麻烦 |
[13:56] | It’s not Eph’s fault. It’s me. | 不是伊弗的错 是我 |
[13:58] | – I don’t understand. – I know. | -我不明白 -我知道 |
[14:02] | Jim, it’s Eph! | 金 我是伊弗 |
[14:12] | I thought the FBI had you. | 你不是被联调局抓走了吗 |
[14:13] | It did. Let us in. | 没错 让我们进去 |
[14:16] | – Sylvia, please. – Let them though. | -西尔维亚 求你了 -让他们进来 |
[14:24] | What don’t you understand, Sylvia? | 你怎么就不明白呢 西尔维亚 |
[14:26] | Your husband accepted bribes | 你丈夫收受贿赂 |
[14:27] | and because of that, | 正因如此 |
[14:28] | an epidemic is now tearing its way through the city. | 一场瘟疫正在摧毁这座城市 |
[14:30] | Sylvie… | 西尔维亚 |
[14:32] | I was involved in a major way. | 这事跟我有莫大干系 |
[14:36] | – Look– – No, you’re not actually thinking of doing this. | -听着 -不 你不会真想这么做吧 |
[14:48] | I cannot believe that you are gonna let | 我真不敢相信你让这个 |
[14:50] | this self-righteous prick manipulate you with crazy talk | 自以为是的混蛋用关于吸血鬼的疯话 |
[14:54] | – about vampires! – No, I… I saw one. | -把你耍得团团转 -不 我亲眼看到了一个 |
[14:57] | It attacked me. | 它攻击了我 |
[14:58] | I’m not listening to any more of this. | 我再也不想听到这些话 |
[15:00] | You need to decide what you’re going to do… | 你需要决定应该做什么 |
[15:03] | And who matters to you. | 谁对你最重要 |
[15:06] | I have to help them. | 我必须帮助他们 |
[15:10] | Okay. Great. | 好吧 很好 |
[15:14] | Where are you going? | 你去哪 |
[15:15] | To call a cab. I’m leaving! | 叫出租 我要走了 |
[15:17] | You do what you want, I will too! | 你可以随心所欲 我也可以 |
[15:20] | Jim, I need you to describe the German. | 金 我需要你描述一下那德国人 |
[15:27] | He was about 45, | 他大概45岁左右 |
[15:29] | blond hair graying, maybe in a toupee. | 金发 有些发白 可能是假发 |
[15:33] | Really waxy skin. | 皮肤像打了蜡 |
[15:35] | And his eyes were intense. | 目光锐利 |
[15:40] | He was well dressed. | 穿着很得体 |
[15:41] | Thomas Eichhorst. | 托马斯·艾霍斯特 |
[15:48] | Give me a minute. | 给我一分钟 |
[15:50] | Let him talk to her. | 让他和她谈谈 |
[16:02] | What’s your history with this German? | 你和这德国人有什么过往吗 |
[16:05] | It’s long… Complicated. | 说来话长…很复杂 |
[16:10] | He’s a Strigoi. | 他是个「血族」 |
[16:12] | When I first met him many years ago, | 我多年前第一次遇见他时 |
[16:14] | he was still human, yet… | 他还是个人类 但 |
[16:18] | …just as monstrous. | 依然充满兽性 |
[16:24] | A230385 A230385. | |
[16:36] | How is it progressing? | 进展如何 |
[16:39] | Very well. Herr Standartenführer. | 很顺利 上校先生 |
[16:50] | Your father taught you well. | 你父亲把你培养得不错 |
[16:59] | Does it bring you enjoyment? | 你可以从中得到乐趣吗 |
[17:03] | It takes my mind off this place. | 这可以让我不去想现在的处境 |
[17:08] | In that sense I suppose, it’s… | 这样说来 那就是 |
[17:11] | pleasurable. | 有乐趣的 |
[17:24] | I’ve never been good with my hands. | 我做不好手工活 |
[17:27] | Cannot draw or sculpt or carve anything. | 画画 木工或雕塑什么的都不在行 |
[17:32] | Want to know how pathetic I am? | 你想知道我可怜到什么地步吗 |
[17:37] | In middle-school woodworking, | 中学木工课上 |
[17:38] | I had to steal another boy’s project to pass the class. | 我只能盗用别人的成果 才能及格 |
[17:43] | How sad is that? | 多可悲啊 |
[17:47] | We all have different talents. | 每个人都各有长处 |
[17:51] | I’m sure you did not rise to your… | 我相信您不是光凭运气 |
[17:54] | position through sheer luck. | 才得到您今天的地位的 |
[18:03] | Quite right. | 说得很对 |
[18:08] | Managing people, that’s my talent. | 我的长处是人员管理 |
[18:14] | Picking the right person for the right job. | 挑选合适的人做适合他们的工作 |
[18:18] | Just as I did with you on this project. | 就像我让你来做这个项目一样 |
[18:22] | And God, I was right. | 感谢上帝 这决定很正确 |
[18:25] | Look at that craftsmanship. | 看看这手艺 |
[18:42] | Wish I had more like you. | 要是我有更多你这样的手下就好了 |
[19:09] | Bonjour, Audrey. | 早上好 奥德丽 |
[19:12] | Sleep well? | 睡得好吗 |
[19:13] | No. | 不好 |
[19:15] | Neeva, can we please go home? | 涅瓦 我们能回家吗 |
[19:18] | That’s a good question, mom. | 问得好 妈妈 |
[19:19] | You told her father you’d have them back by now. | 你跟她父亲说过现在就把他们送回去的 |
[19:22] | Go get your brother | 把你弟弟找来 |
[19:23] | and we talk about it. | 我们商量一下这件事 |
[19:28] | What do you mean, “Talk about it”? | 什么叫「商量一下」 |
[19:32] | Christ, mother, you are their employee, | 老天啊 妈妈 你只是他们的佣人 |
[19:33] | not part of their family. | 不是他们的亲人 |
[19:34] | There is danger in that house. | 那幢房子很危险 |
[19:38] | Audrey, Keene, get your coats on. | 奥德丽 基恩 穿好你们的外套 |
[19:39] | – No, you can’t! – Don’t argue with me about it. | -你不能这样 -别跟我争 |
[19:42] | We’re taking them back. | 我们要把他们送回去 |
[19:49] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[19:52] | But if it is as I say, if she is sick, | 但如果我说对了 如果她真的病了 |
[19:56] | we will take the children away from there. | 我们就把孩子们带走 |
[19:58] | I’m a nurse, mom. | 我是护士 妈妈 |
[19:59] | If Mrs. Luss is sick, | 如果卢斯太太真的病了 |
[20:00] | I’ll know what to do. | 我知道该怎么做 |
[20:03] | Kids, get your coats on. | 孩子们 穿好衣服 |
[20:04] | Vite, s’il vous plait. | 麻烦快一点 |
[20:11] | 石心集团 曼哈顿 57西街156号 | |
[20:18] | Dr. Moise said one of the side effects | 莫西医生说使用皮质类固醇的 |
[20:19] | of corticosteroids is weight gain. | 一个副作用就是体重增加 |
[20:21] | In your case, that could be a good thing. | 这在您身上说不定是件好事 |
[20:24] | You haven’t a comment on the elephant in the room? | 还有更严重的后果 你就视而不见吗 |
[20:27] | What happens if his drug cocktail fails | 万一他的鸡尾酒疗法失败 |
[20:30] | and my body rejects the liver? | 我的身体排斥肝脏怎么办 |
[20:31] | Sir, I don’t think it’s productive | 先生 你总这样担心 |
[20:34] | for you to think about that. | 对康复没有任何好处 |
[20:36] | In a few days, I’m sure we’ll look back on this | 过不了几天 等你完全康复了 |
[20:38] | as a small bump in the road to your recovery. | 就会觉得这只不过是小事一桩 |
[20:41] | I am most gratified to hear that. | 听到这样的话我非常高兴 |
[20:46] | We’re all terribly fond of Eldritch. | 我们都很喜欢爱尔德里奇 |
[20:49] | Oh, Eichhorst, | 艾霍斯特 |
[20:51] | I’m not aware that we’re on a first name basis. | 我们已经亲密到可以直呼大名了啊 |
[20:58] | I’ll be right outside. | 我就在外面 |
[21:06] | Your manservant has developed | 你的男仆对我们的关系 |
[21:08] | misgivings about our relationship. | 越来越怀疑了 |
[21:10] | He’s a keen judge of character | 他看人非常准 |
[21:12] | and very protective. | 并且充满保护欲 |
[21:15] | Understandably. | 也可以理解 |
[21:17] | He’s been with me since his birth. | 他一出生就和我在一起 |
[21:20] | His parents worked for my mother and father. | 他的父母为我的父母工作 |
[21:24] | It’s disappointing that it’s no longer a common practice. | 真遗憾这行当现在不流行了 |
[21:29] | I assumed you’ve informed your master | 我想你已经告诉了你的主人 |
[21:31] | that the plan I’ve constructed is unfolding perfectly. | 我的计划进行得十分完美 |
[21:35] | Everyone is focused on the | 所有人都在关注 |
[21:36] | Citizens For Liberty cyber attacks. | 「自由公民」的网络攻击 |
[21:39] | And only a small wrinkle: | 只是有一个小问题 |
[21:43] | I’ve just received a disturbing voicemail. | 我刚收到一段很让人烦心的留言 |
[21:48] | This is Jim Kent. | 我是金·肯特 |
[21:49] | Look, I didn’t destroy Redfern’s body. | 听着 我没有销毁雷德芬的尸体 |
[21:53] | I want you to have the German | 我要你让那德国人 |
[21:55] | bring $100,000 cash | 今天下午三点半 |
[21:57] | to Grand Central at 3:30 this afternoon, | 带着十万现金去大中央车站 |
[21:59] | the Vanderbilt entrance. | 范德比尔特大道的入口 |
[22:01] | I get the money, you get Redfern’s body. | 我拿到钱 就给你雷德芬的尸体 |
[22:04] | And I’m never to be heard from again. | 并且以后再也不会有我的消息 |
[22:06] | You assured me that you had this fellow under control. | 你向我保证这个家伙尽在掌控之中 |
[22:10] | It’s a bluff. | 虚张声势罢了 |
[22:11] | Kent would never have the courage to try this on his own. | 肯特绝没有这个胆子自己干这事 |
[22:14] | The Jew is behind it. | 是那犹太人教他的 |
[22:16] | I thought you were going to deal with him. | 我以为你会去解决掉他 |
[22:19] | He has more tenacity than I thought. | 他比我想像的要更坚强 |
[22:21] | Well… I hope it won’t be a problem. | 好吧 我希望这不是什么问题 |
[22:25] | No problem. I’ll take care of it. | 没有问题 我能处理好 |
[22:29] | Wunderbar. | 好极了 |
[23:04] | Felix! | 菲利克斯 |
[23:10] | Make room. | 让开 |
[23:14] | Alright? | 你还好吗 |
[23:19] | I got you, let’s go. | 我来了 我们走 |
[23:21] | I got you. | 我扶着你呢 |
[23:24] | It’s alright. Yo, make room! | 好了 你 让开 |
[23:27] | First come, first serve. | 先来先得 |
[23:29] | Put him back on the floor where he belongs. | 把他扔回地板上去 |
[23:38] | Get your bitch ass off the bench! | 把你那贱屁股挪开 |
[23:44] | Relax, alright? | 放松 好吗 |
[23:48] | Real easy. | 放松 |
[23:51] | We’re being punished for what we did. | 我们遭报应了 |
[23:55] | Stop talking crazy, man. | 别说疯话了 兄弟 |
[23:59] | Rest easy, ok? | 放松休息吧 |
[24:00] | I’m gonna get us some help. | 我去找人帮忙 |
[24:02] | We’re gonna get out of this, huh? | 我们会出去的 |
[24:04] | Just relax. | 放松就是了 |
[24:07] | You’re gonna be alright. | 你会没事的 |
[24:09] | Yo, C.O.! | 狱警 |
[24:11] | C.O.! | 狱警 |
[24:13] | My friend needs some help, man. He’s sick. | 我朋友需要帮助 他病了 |
[24:16] | A paramedic will come see him. | 会有医务人员来给他看病的 |
[24:19] | When? | 什么时候 |
[24:22] | When?! | 什么时候 |
[24:24] | When he has time. Now, shut up | 等他有时间的时候 现在给我闭嘴 |
[24:26] | or you’ll be needing him too. | 不然连你也得等他来治了 |
[24:33] | Look, Sylvia, I’m… | 听我说 西尔维亚 我… |
[24:34] | No, don’t bother. | 不 不用了 |
[24:35] | Look, I’m sorry I lied. | 我很抱歉对你撒了谎 |
[24:38] | Alright? I was only trying to protect you. | 好吗 我只是想保护你 |
[24:40] | Jesus. Let’s go. | 天哪 开车 |
[24:49] | Goddamnit! | 该死 |
[24:54] | – She’ll come around. – Will she? | -她会回心转意的 -会吗 |
[24:58] | Look, I’m all in with you guys. | 现在我可彻底跟你们一伙了 |
[25:01] | Let’s hope this works and the German guy shows up. | 希望这计划管用 那德国佬会出现 |
[25:03] | He has too much hubris. Once challenged, | 他非常狂妄 只要受到挑战 |
[25:06] | he will show. You’ll need this. | 他就会现身 这个你用得上 |
[25:11] | I was sort of hoping for something in the gun family. | 我还想着能给我把枪什么的 |
[25:14] | Silver is more effective. | 银器更有效 |
[26:05] | You must pick up the pace, | 你得加快进度了 |
[26:07] | A230385 A230385. | |
[26:12] | I’m assuming the urgency | 我猜 这么紧急 |
[26:14] | is from that Russian artillery? | 是俄国炮兵部队造成的吧 |
[26:18] | It will get finished. | 我会完成它的 |
[26:20] | I admire your work ethic. | 我敬佩你的职业道德 |
[26:23] | Where I grew up, everyone worked hard. | 在我长大的地方 每个人都努力工作 |
[26:26] | We knew no other way. | 除了工作我们别无他法 |
[26:28] | Where do you come from? | 你来自哪里 |
[26:31] | I was born in Armenia. | 我生在亚美尼亚 |
[26:34] | After The Great War, my family settled | 一战过后 我们一家人 |
[26:35] | in a little town in Romania. | 在罗马尼亚的一个小镇上定居下来 |
[26:39] | – Varsolt. – Varsolt. | -瓦尔索特 -瓦尔索特 |
[26:42] | Of course! | 当然了 |
[26:45] | I travelled through there! | 我曾经路过那里 |
[26:49] | Summer… 41! | 某个夏天…1941年 |
[26:56] | Has a beautifully preserved Roman castle. | 那里有保存得相当完好的罗马城堡 |
[27:08] | Went through the hands of many great empires: | 经历了许多伟大帝国的朝代更迭 |
[27:13] | The Romans… | 罗马帝国 |
[27:15] | Mongols, Habsburgs, | 蒙古帝国 哈布斯堡帝国 |
[27:18] | The Germans. | 德意志帝国 |
[27:26] | So, tell me, | 那么告诉我 |
[27:29] | A230385… A230385… | |
[27:33] | Do you think we Germans | 你觉得我们德意志帝国 |
[27:35] | will outlast our predecessors? | 会比之前的帝国要持久吗 |
[27:41] | Please. | 说吧 |
[27:44] | Speak freely. | 畅所欲言 |
[27:54] | I think the Third Reich is in its death throes. | 我觉得第三帝国已经岌岌可危 |
[27:58] | Very likely. | 很有可能 |
[28:05] | But suppose… | 但设想一下… |
[28:08] | A new Reich rose from the ashes of this one | 一位新的元首 将在这废墟之上 |
[28:11] | led by a new fuhrer | 建立起一个新的帝国 |
[28:14] | who’s able to deliver everything Hitler promised | 他能做到希特勒所曾承诺过的一切 |
[28:17] | and more. | 甚至更多 |
[28:18] | I think that would be a very sad day for humanity. | 我想那将是人类极其悲哀的一天 |
[28:21] | Quite the opposite, my friend. | 恰恰相反 我的朋友 |
[28:23] | It’s what humanity craves: | 那正是人类的渴望 |
[28:25] | A strong leader, | 强大的领袖 |
[28:26] | – A visionary… – Visionary? | -一个有远见的人 -远见 |
[28:28] | Hitler is a megalomaniac who declared himself dictator. | 希特勒是狂妄自大的独裁者 |
[28:31] | Wrong! Hitler was elected democratically! | 错 希特勒是民主选举出来的 |
[28:36] | He went before the Reichstag. | 他站在国会大厦前 |
[28:38] | He asked the elected representatives | 请求选举出来的人民代表 |
[28:40] | of the people to grant him extraordinary powers! | 授予他非凡的权力 |
[28:43] | And they did by an overwhelming majority! | 而他们以压倒性的多数通过了 |
[28:46] | Because they were terrified. | 因为他们很害怕 |
[28:47] | Yes! Terrified of democracy! | 是啊 害怕的是民主 |
[28:51] | They had lived through the chaos of the Weimar Republic: | 他们经历了魏玛共和国的混乱统治 |
[28:55] | Governments gridlocked by parties and bickering! | 政府因党派斗争而陷入僵局 |
[28:59] | They realized Plato was right. | 他们意识到柏拉图是对的 |
[29:03] | The Republic can only be led | 理想国只能由 |
[29:05] | by a philosopher king | 一个通晓哲学的王者来领导 |
[29:08] | with the wisdom | 他将充满智慧 |
[29:10] | to look after the needs of the many. | 能照顾到多数人的利益 |
[29:15] | Unless you are a Jew. | 犹太人可没利益可言 |
[29:18] | You see? This is the problem. | 看到没 这就是问题所在 |
[29:20] | You take all of this too personally. | 你看待这些问题都太主观了 |
[29:22] | After the murder of my family, I suppose I do. | 我的家人都被杀了 我想我的确很主观 |
[29:25] | Oh, the nobility of the victim! | 受害者的高贵姿态 |
[29:30] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[29:32] | You comfort yourself with the fantasy | 你是在自我安慰 |
[29:34] | that you’re morally superior to me, but you’re not. | 幻想着你在道德上优于我 但你错了 |
[29:38] | First day you arrived, | 你到这里的第一天 |
[29:40] | I asked if anyone was a carpenter, | 我问有没有人是木匠 |
[29:42] | and you eagerly threw up your hands! | 你急切地举起了双手 |
[29:44] | And from that day on, you’ve labored here, | 从那一天起 你就在这里劳动 |
[29:47] | working on behalf of the Third Reich! | 为第三帝国的利益而工作 |
[29:49] | – I had no choice! – Yes, you have! | -我别无选择 -不 你有选择 |
[29:53] | But you’re afraid of the choice. | 但你畏惧于那个选择 |
[29:56] | The alternative. | 另一种选择 |
[30:05] | Here. | 来 |
[30:12] | Let me make it clearer to you. | 我让你看得更清楚点 |
[30:34] | If you’re quick enough, you might grab my pistol. | 如果你够快 你也许能拿到我的手枪 |
[30:38] | You’re going to die anyway | 反正等火车停下 |
[30:40] | when the trains stop. | 不管怎样你都会死 |
[30:41] | Why not go down fighting? | 何不放手一搏呢 |
[30:44] | Right here, right now? | 就在此时此地 |
[30:47] | Don’t you want to try? | 你不想试试吗 |
[31:08] | It’s much easier to do nothing, isn’t it? | 什么都不做更简单 不是吗 |
[31:10] | Safer. | 更安全 |
[31:25] | If that God you believe in really existed, | 如果你信仰的那个上帝真的存在 |
[31:30] | what do you suppose he would think of you? | 你觉得他会怎么看你 |
[31:51] | See? Look. | 看到没 |
[31:53] | I told you, something evil happened here. | 我跟你说了 这里有邪恶的事情发生了 |
[31:56] | Call the police. | 快报警 |
[31:58] | No! No! Keene, no, no! | 不不 基恩 不不 |
[32:01] | Wait! Come back here! | 等等 回来 |
[32:03] | No! Oh! Wait! Come back! Keene! Audrey! | 不 等等 回来 基恩 奥德丽 |
[32:08] | – Mommy, where are you? – Mama, are you home? | -妈妈 你在哪 -妈妈 你在家吗 |
[32:12] | – Disgusting. – Mr. Luss? | -真恶心 -卢斯先生 |
[32:14] | – Miss Joan! – Someone’s been sick. | -琼女士 -有人吐了 |
[32:17] | Audrey! | 奥德丽 |
[32:19] | Miss Joan? | 琼小姐你在吗 |
[32:21] | You, stay there! | 你待在那 |
[32:30] | Mr. Luss. | 卢斯先生 |
[32:35] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[32:39] | Sebastiane, | 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[32:41] | We have to leave. | 我们得马上离开 |
[32:43] | We can’t. We’ve got to take this man to a hospital. | 不行 我们得把他送到医院去 |
[32:45] | No! We must go now! | 不 我们必须现在就走 |
[32:47] | – Oh, God! – Mama? | -我的天啊 -妈妈 |
[32:55] | What is that thing?! | 那是个什么东西啊 |
[32:56] | C’est pas le temps! La sortie est | 什么时候了都 还不赶紧走 |
[32:59] | Sortez! Sortez! Sortez! | 出去 快出去 出去啊 |
[33:04] | Neeva! | 涅瓦 |
[33:16] | Allez! Allez, Allez! | 快走 快走 |
[33:18] | What is it? | 那是什么啊 |
[33:20] | Open the door! | 快把门打开 |
[33:22] | Neeva! Neeva! Neeva! | 涅瓦 涅瓦 涅瓦 |
[33:28] | Vite! Vite! | 快 快 |
[33:34] | – Go quick! – Help me with the table! | -动作快点 -帮我挪桌子 |
[33:43] | What’s wrong with my momma? | 妈妈怎么了 |
[33:44] | An evil loa has possessed her. He craves food. | 她被恶魔附身了 渴望食物 |
[33:54] | What food? | 什么食物 |
[34:02] | 如遇异常请举报 独自一人时请小心谨慎 | |
[34:31] | No luggage, Mr. Kent? | 没有行李吗 肯特先生 |
[34:36] | And no Sylvia. | 西尔维亚也没来 |
[34:38] | Won’t she be joining you on your train? | 她不跟你一起上火车吗 |
[34:40] | – Where’s the money? – Where’s the Jew? | -钱呢 -那个犹太人呢 |
[34:43] | What Jew? | 什么犹太人 |
[34:44] | He’s here somewhere. I can smell him. | 他就在附近 我可以闻到他的气息 |
[34:48] | And he’s managed to recruit you | 他还成功把你收入了麾下 |
[34:49] | into his pathetic crusade. | 搞什么没价值的反抗运动 |
[34:52] | You’re now on the wrong side of history, Jim Kent. | 你站错队伍了 金·肯特 |
[34:55] | It’s not too late. | 现在后悔还来得及 |
[34:56] | You and your wife could still | 你和你妻子 |
[34:58] | be part of a glorious new order. | 还是能在华丽的新篇章中得到庇护 |
[35:00] | But make the wrong decision here, | 但你现在如果做了错误的决定 |
[35:02] | and you condemn Sylvia to a painful and lingering death. | 你将会连累西尔维亚陷入苟延残喘的痛苦中 |
[35:09] | I’ll ask you one more time. | 我再问你一遍 |
[35:12] | Where’s the Jew? | 那个犹太人在哪里 |
[35:14] | Christ, I have no idea. | 上帝啊 我真不知道 |
[35:15] | I could drink you right here. | 我可以立马把你吸干 |
[35:20] | …Turn you. | 转化你 |
[35:24] | If you do anything, | 你要是敢动我 |
[35:24] | you see those cops over there? | 看到那些警察了吗 |
[35:28] | …They’ll be all over you. | 他们会过来抓你的 |
[35:37] | Well… | 好吧… |
[35:43] | then I guess you’ve made your decision. | 看来你已经做出了决定 |
[35:48] | Consider your wife dead. | 就当你妻子死了吧 |
[36:22] | This is Grand Central 47th Street. | 这里是第47大街中央车站 |
[36:24] | Transfer to Bedford, | 去往贝德福德的乘客请到夏洛特站台 |
[36:27] | 6-7 at Charlotte to Times Square. | 搭乘前往时代广场方向的六号或七号线 |
[36:29] | Connection is available at Bedford. | 贝德福德站为换乘车站 |
[36:35] | Next stop is 51st Street. | 下一站是第51大街站 |
[36:51] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位乘客 |
[36:52] | we apologize for the unavoidable delay. | 我们为无法避免的延误深表歉意 |
[36:57] | Eph! | 伊弗 |
[37:20] | Shit! | 该死 |
[37:25] | He lost us. | 我们跟丢了 |
[37:47] | Jim. | 金 |
[37:50] | Did you see where Eichhorst went? | 你看见艾霍斯特去哪儿了吗 |
[37:52] | No. Look, he knows it’s a trap. | 没有 他知道这是个圈套 |
[37:54] | He’s looking for Setrakian. | 他在找塞特拉基安 |
[37:56] | – Did you warn him? – I didn’t see him. | -你提醒他了吗 -我没看见他 |
[37:58] | Alright, we have to find Setrakian. Come on! | 好吧 我们得找到塞特拉基安 快走 |
[38:00] | I saw him on the first level. | 我刚在一楼看到过他 |
[38:06] | Train service between 74th Street-Broadway, | 位于第11大街及罗斯福大道下方的 |
[38:08] | above 11th Street and Roosevelt Avenue, | 第74大街百老汇站由于施工原因 |
[38:11] | has been reduced due to construction. | 将减少列车班次 |
[38:13] | We apologize for the inconvenience this causes. | 不便之处我们深表歉意 |
[38:16] | For further information, | 如有进一步消息 |
[38:17] | the information desk… | 服务台会… |
[38:33] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 各位乘客 |
[38:34] | we apologize for the unavoidable delay. | 我们为无法避免的延误深表歉意 |
[38:45] | Stand clear of the closing doors, please. | 车门即将关闭 请勿倚靠车门 |
[38:47] | Stand clear of the closing doors. | 车门即将关闭 请勿倚靠车门 |
[38:59] | Attention, passengers, | 各位旅客请注意 |
[39:00] | the last stop for Pelham Bay Park | 本次列车的终点站是佩勒姆湾公园站 |
[39:03] | is 3rd Avenue-138 Street. | 该站位于第138大街第3大道 |
[39:17] | A230385 A230385, | |
[39:21] | You really thought I would lead you to him? | 你真以为我会引你去见他吗 |
[39:30] | I warned you to stay in jail. | 我警告过你 让你待在监狱里 |
[39:32] | Fitting that we should end our journey where it began | 看来还得在一切开端之处结束我们的旅程 |
[39:35] | – on a train platform. – This time, | -火车站台上 -但这一次 |
[39:38] | I’m the one with the weapon. | 我才是拥有武器的一方 |
[39:40] | Sardu’s sword, the Master will be pleased to get it back. | 萨杜的剑 血祖一定会很乐意将它夺回的 |
[39:44] | Then come and take it. | 那就来拿啊 |
[39:46] | And once again, you follow a false, Messiah, | 你又一次跟错了人 所谓的救世主 |
[39:49] | who will prove as horrific | 事实将证明它只是种可怕的存在 |
[39:51] | as the last one. | 跟上一个并无二致 |
[40:16] | I give you another day of life, Jew, | 再让你多活几天 犹太人 |
[40:18] | for services rendered. | 作为你服务的报酬 |
[40:35] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[40:39] | Seven-train service has been reduced | 第74大街百老汇至皇后广场的地铁7号线 |
[40:41] | between 74th Street-Broadway and Queensboro Plaza. | 将减少列车班次 |
[40:49] | We have a new cook. | 我们这来了个新厨子 |
[40:52] | Makes his own wurst. It’s quite tasty. | 他自创的香肠 味道简直好极了 |
[40:56] | Go on, take it. | 拿着 吃一口 |
[41:00] | You earned it. | 这是你应得的 |
[41:17] | You’ve included every detail. | 你把每个细节都刻画出来了 |
[41:23] | It’s magnificent. | 真是精美绝伦 |
[41:34] | They’re back. | 他们回来了 |
[41:36] | Benedicta tu in mulieribus. | 你在妇女中受赞颂 |
[41:38] | Tu in mulieribus. | 你充满圣宠 |
[41:41] | Benedicta fructus ventris. | 你腹中之子同受赞颂 |
[41:43] | Oh, papa! | 老天 |
[41:57] | Mama. | 妈妈 |
[42:18] | Come to me. | 过来 |
[42:38] | Did they injure you? | 他们伤到你们了吗 |
[42:41] | Non… No. | 没有 |
[42:44] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:48] | Bring the young ones to me. | 把那两个孩子带过来 |
[43:01] | Come over here. | 靠近一点 |
[43:05] | I want to have a look at you… | 我要仔细检查一下 |
[43:08] | …Make sure you’re ok. | 确保你万无一失 |
[43:11] | Did they, uh, scare you? | 他们有没有吓到你 |
[43:13] | Huh? I bet they did. | 他们一定吓到你了 |
[43:16] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:17] | You look ok. Come here. How about you? | 你没事 过来 你怎么样 |
[43:21] | Did they, uh, hurt you? | 他们伤到你了吗 |
[43:24] | No? | 没有吗 |
[43:25] | Well, that’s a good thing to know, | 那很好 |
[43:34] | and how about you? | 你怎么样 |
[43:37] | It’s just a nick. I’ll be ok. | 只是被咬了一口 会没事的 |
[43:40] | Oh. May I see? | 让我看看好吗 |
[43:47] | Hmmm… Yeah, good. | 不错 |
[43:51] | Good. | 很好 |
[43:53] | Take the children. Go. | 带着孩子们 离开这里 |
[43:59] | Come. Go. | 走吧 |
[44:01] | No! Wait a moment. | 你等一下 |
[44:05] | Wait. | 等着 |
[44:10] | – No! – Be quiet. | -不 -安静点 |
[44:16] | Do not touch her. | 不要碰她 |
[44:19] | She is corrupted. | 她已经被感染了 |