时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | You have two bosses now. | 你现在有两个老板了 |
[00:04] | The ones you report to at the CDC, and me. | 你在疾控中心的上司 还有我 |
[00:06] | I waved that van through at the airport after you sealed it. | 你封闭机场后 是我允许那辆货车通行的 |
[00:09] | They paid me a little bit of money to do ’em a favour, alright? | 他们给了我点钱让我帮忙 |
[00:12] | I seen ’em. In the tunnels. Something big. | 我见到他们了 在隧道里 很大的东西 |
[00:25] | Ok then. | 好吧 |
[00:26] | You’re saying we kill the Master | 你是说我们杀掉了「血祖」 |
[00:28] | – and that’s somehow gonna stop this plague. – Yeah. | -就能停止这场瘟疫 -是的 |
[00:31] | That makes no biological sense! | 这没有生物学依据 |
[00:32] | How does that work? | 怎么可能啊 |
[00:33] | At every turn, everything I have said | 每一次 我所说的 |
[00:34] | has proven to be correct. | 都被证实是对的 |
[00:36] | – Yes, but– – This is no different. | -是的 但…-这次也一样 |
[00:46] | I give you another day of life, Jew. | 再让你多活几天 犹太人 |
[00:52] | Are you alright? | 你没事吧 |
[01:01] | – Are you ok? – Am I injured? | -你没事吧 -如果是问我是否受伤 |
[01:04] | No, but we have missed our opportunity… | 那我没有 但我们错失了机会 |
[01:09] | And there will be consequences. | 这是会有后果的 |
[01:11] | How did it move like that? | 它怎么能那么厉害 |
[01:13] | The vampires you’ve seen before are newly formed, | 那么之前见到的那些吸血鬼 都是新生的 |
[01:17] | in the earliest stages of maturity. | 处于成熟早期阶段 |
[01:19] | I shot him in the leg. | 我击中了他的腿 |
[01:20] | Had you struck bone, it might have hobbled him. | 如果你击中了骨头 或许能弄瘸腿他 |
[01:23] | Are you saying gunshots don’t kill them? | 你是说枪击打不死他们吗 |
[01:25] | It’s hard to wound them fatally with a gun. | 用枪很难打死他们 |
[01:27] | Strigoi flesh heals rapidly, | 血族的血肉能迅速愈合 |
[01:29] | but silver burns them. | 但银会烧伤他们 |
[01:33] | It’s been many, many years since Eichhorst tasted such pain. | 艾霍斯特很久没收到过这样的重创了 |
[01:37] | By wounding him, we have sent the master a message. | 我们打伤他 也是给了血祖一个信息 |
[01:41] | I do not think we will have to wait long for his reply. | 我想他很快就会做出回应 |
[01:45] | I really, really don’t like the sound of that. | 这听上去可太不妙了 |
[01:49] | Tunnels are the perfect ecology for them, aren’t they? | 隧道对他们来说是最完美的栖息地 不是吗 |
[01:52] | Dank, dark, devoid of sunlight. | 潮湿 黑暗 没有阳光 |
[01:54] | We already know vampires don’t like sunlight. | 我们已经知道吸血鬼不喜欢阳光 |
[01:56] | Not vampires, viruses. | 不是吸血鬼 这是病毒 |
[01:58] | The die-off rate for any genome-based pathogen | 任何基因层面的病原体 |
[02:00] | when exposed to direct ultraviolet light is over 90%. | 在紫外线直射情况下死亡概率超过90% |
[02:04] | That’s why sun desiccates them. | 所以他们才会被阳光烧焦 |
[02:05] | And at nighttime, they have free reign. | 到了晚上 他们就可以到处横行 |
[02:07] | It’s nighttime now. New York City is an open buffet. | 现在就是晚上 纽约市就是他们的自助餐 |
[02:11] | Unless… | 除非 |
[02:15] | …We can find a way to simulate our own sunlight. | 我们能想办法模拟出阳光 |
[03:33] | Shit! It’s closed. | 该死 关门了 |
[03:36] | Where’s another medical supply store? | 还有别的医疗用品店吗 |
[03:38] | UVC light? Bushwick. | 紫外灯吗 布什维克 |
[03:41] | Here. Can you wait a minute? | 给你 能等我们一会儿吗 |
[03:50] | Well, I guess we’re staying here. | 看来我们要留在这儿了 |
[04:02] | That window over there. | 那扇窗 |
[04:05] | We’re breaking in? | 我们要擅闯吗 |
[04:06] | – We’re burglars now? – Burglars, vigilantes, | -我们还要做强盗了吗 -强盗 义警 |
[04:09] | vampire killers. | 吸血鬼猎人 |
[04:11] | Add it to the list. | 自己往上加吧 |
[04:21] | Alright, get ready for an alarm. | 准备好了 会有警报 |
[04:32] | Must be a silent alarm. | 大概是无声警报 |
[04:34] | Hurry. | 快点 |
[04:48] | Hold up. Wait. | 等等 |
[04:52] | You hear something? | 你们听到了吗 |
[04:55] | I think it was outside. | 好像是外面 |
[04:59] | Let’s just do this and get out of here. | 我们赶紧拿了东西走吧 |
[05:05] | Say something, so I know you’re not one of them. | 说句话 好让我知道你不是跟他们一样 |
[05:10] | You can put the gun down. | 把枪放下吧 |
[05:12] | We tried the door. | 我们敲过门 |
[05:14] | Nobody answered. | 没人回应 |
[05:15] | This is a legitimate medical emergency. | 这是正当的医疗紧急情况 |
[05:18] | We broke into requisition supplies. | 我们破门而入是为了征调物资 |
[05:21] | Requisition, huh? | 征调啊 |
[05:24] | You look like a bunch of looters to me. | 在我看来你们就跟一群抢劫犯似的 |
[05:26] | We’re from the Center for Disease Control and Prevention. | 我们是疾控中心的人 |
[05:28] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[05:32] | I’m a looter. | 我是抢劫犯 |
[06:01] | Right here. | 在这儿 |
[06:03] | They were right here. | 它们之前就放在这里 |
[06:05] | The UVC lights, they were… They’re gone! | 那些紫外灯 它们之前…现在不见了 |
[06:08] | I guess you’ve seen those sons of bitches too, huh? | 我猜你们也见过那群王八蛋了是吗 |
[06:12] | Hey, what are you gonna do with those lights? | 你拿那些灯做什么 |
[06:15] | Same thing as you, I bet. | 跟你们一样 |
[06:17] | Sunlight fries these big munchers. | 日光能灼伤这群大老鼠 |
[06:20] | That means ultraviolet radiation. | 也就是紫外线辐射 |
[06:22] | – UVC light is the strongest there is. – We need those lamps. | -紫外灯是最强力的 -我们需要那些灯 |
[06:28] | You’re the airplane doctor. | 你是处理那架飞机的医生 |
[06:30] | I saw you on TV. Right? | 我在电视上见过你 对吗 |
[06:35] | Aren’t you some kind of dangerous criminal or something? | 你不是什么危险的罪犯吗 |
[06:37] | Hey, pal, the police are gonna be here any minute. | 兄弟们 警察随时可能会过来 |
[06:40] | No, they’re not. | 不 不会的 |
[06:42] | I took out the phone lines at the junction box. | 我把接线盒的电话线拔了 |
[06:45] | No alarm. Besides, by my guess, | 没有警报 再说 我猜 |
[06:49] | the cops have bigger things to worry about by now. | 警察现在有更紧急的事要担心 |
[06:51] | Don’t you think? | 不是吗 |
[06:54] | Any reward for turning you in? | 举报你有什么奖励吗 |
[06:57] | No, sorry. | 没有 抱歉 |
[06:59] | Too bad for me. | 对我来说可惜了 |
[07:01] | Very good for you. | 对你可是件大好事 |
[07:03] | You, uh… | 你 |
[07:05] | encountered these creatures? | 遇到过这些怪物吗 |
[07:08] | Sort of… | 遇到过几个 |
[07:09] | I exterminated a couple. | 我消灭过两个 |
[07:12] | You say “exterminate”? | 你说「消灭」吗 |
[07:15] | That’s what I do, pops, I’m a city exterminator. | 我就是干这个的 老爹 我是城市捕鼠员 |
[07:17] | So the government’s getting in on the fight, huh? | 这么说政府加入了战斗 是吗 |
[07:20] | Not officially. | 非官方的 |
[07:21] | What are you gonna do with 12 lamps? | 你要用12盏灯干嘛 |
[07:23] | I’m not gonna run out for a while. | 我暂时不会出去 |
[07:26] | So it’s every man for himself already? | 这就已经只顾自己了吗 |
[07:29] | If so, then this battle is over before it even began. | 要是这样 那战争还没开始就已经结束了 |
[07:34] | I’ll tell you what… | 这样吧 |
[07:37] | I’ll give you three. | 我分你们三盏 |
[07:39] | – Three? – What? Grandpa wants one? | -三盏 -怎么 爷爷也想要一盏吗 |
[07:45] | We’ll take six. | 我们要六盏 |
[07:48] | Half. | 一半 |
[07:53] | I can survive with six. But only six! | 我拿六盏也能活 但不能比六盏更多了 |
[08:04] | Why don’t we get some phones? Those pay-as-you-go types. | 我们去拿几部手机 那种现收现付的 |
[08:07] | Cell phones aren’t working, something about the network. | 手机没网用不了 |
[08:09] | Eventually, they’ll work and we’ll need a way to communicate. | 终有一天能用 我们得找个办法联络 |
[08:11] | We might as well load up on food and drinks while we can. | 我们也得尽可能地多装点食物和水 |
[08:13] | – Let’s make it quick. – Go ahead, I’ll be right along. | -动作快点 -你们先去 我就来 |
[08:18] | How did you get here, pops? | 你们怎么过来的 老爷爷 |
[08:20] | We travelled by subway and taxi cab. | 坐地铁还有出租车 |
[08:23] | I wouldn’t go back that way if I were you. | 如果我是你 就不会再回那儿去了 |
[08:26] | The subway tunnels, that’s where they are. | 他们就躲在地铁隧道里 |
[08:28] | – Dozens of them. – Thousands, I should think. | -好几十个 -我想应该是成千上万个 |
[08:31] | These tunnels, you know them well? | 你很熟悉这些隧道吗 |
[08:35] | Very well. | 非常熟悉 |
[08:36] | A bizarre attack at leisure horizons… | …发生了一起离奇的伤人案 |
[08:58] | Machine is slow tonight. | 今晚机器有点慢 |
[09:00] | …And viciously assaulted his father | 并狠狠地攻击了他父亲 |
[09:01] | – in a corridor outside his room. – I know it’s good. | -就在他家门口的走廊上 -我知道卡没问题 |
[09:03] | Could you please just swipe it again? | 你能再刷一次吗 |
[09:13] | Credit card machine’s down. Shit! | 该死 取款机坏了 |
[09:15] | I don’t have any cash. | 我身上没现金 |
[09:18] | Shocking. | 早就知道了 |
[09:20] | Here. | 给 |
[09:23] | The ATMs are gonna be a problem for the next few days, so… | 未来几天内取款机都不会好使的 所以… |
[09:28] | I know that face. What did you do, | 我见过你这表情 你和你的怪胎黑客团队 |
[09:30] | you and your crew of weirdo hackers? | 都做些了些什么 |
[09:33] | Nothing much | 也没什么 |
[09:34] | unless you want to use a computer or cell phone. | 就是让你们的电脑和手机都不能用了 |
[09:37] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[09:40] | Why? | 为什么 |
[09:41] | Because somebody paid me a lot of money to do it. | 因为有人花钱雇我这么做的 |
[09:43] | – You used to think I was genius. – Did I? | -你不常夸我是个天才吗 -有吗 |
[09:48] | How may we get in touch with you? | 我们怎么联系你 |
[09:50] | Perhaps we can help each other. | 也许我们能互相帮助 |
[09:52] | I work alone. | 我向来独来独往 |
[09:55] | Where else have you seen these vampires. | 你还在哪看到过这些吸血鬼 |
[09:58] | Vampires? No, no, no, no, no. | 吸血鬼 不 不 不 |
[10:00] | No. Not like Dracula. | 不 他们跟德古拉可不一样 |
[10:02] | No, they don’t have Any fangs or anything like that. | 他们没有尖牙之类的 |
[10:05] | They’re more like rat people, you know? | 他们更像鼠人 你知道吗 |
[10:10] | You’ll excuse me. | 失陪一下 |
[10:14] | – He’s right, you know? – Who? | -他是对的 -谁 |
[10:16] | That exterminator. | 那个消灭者 |
[10:17] | I grew up with food shortages. | 我从小就食不果腹 |
[10:19] | People fighting over goods, medicine. | 人们常为了货物和药品争吵 |
[10:22] | There’s gonna be looting, and panic, and vigilantes. | 这一定会造成抢劫 恐慌 也会有义警出现 |
[10:25] | Aside from us, you mean? | 你是说除了我们吗 |
[10:30] | Nora, time to go. | 诺拉 该走了 |
[10:35] | What the hell?! | 什么鬼 |
[10:56] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[10:58] | Crazy old man with a bloody sword! | 一个拿着利剑的疯老头 |
[11:31] | Unholy filth. | 污秽之物 |
[11:38] | Just give me that. | 快给我 |
[11:49] | Nail gun, huh? | 钉枪啊 |
[11:51] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[11:55] | What? You want some more? Huh? | 怎么 你还想再来一次吗 |
[11:58] | – Jim, come on, let’s go! – Screw this. | -金 快走 -不管了 |
[12:01] | So what? You could speak to these things? | 你能和这些东西交流吗 |
[12:03] | – Give me that! – Jim! | -快给我 -金 |
[12:04] | I have to count this first! | 我得先把东西数清楚啊 |
[12:13] | Watch out for the pump! | 小心油泵 |
[12:36] | I need a plug! | 我需要给它们充电 |
[12:37] | Where’s the outlet?! | 电源在哪里 |
[12:37] | Over there, but don’t touch! | 在那 但是你不能碰 |
[12:50] | It’s jammed! | 我的枪卡住了 |
[12:53] | That’s why I carry rebar. | 这就是为什么我带着钢筋 |
[12:54] | Wait, there’s too many. | 等等 这些东西太多了 |
[12:55] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[13:05] | Now or never! | 现在不动手就没机会了 |
[13:12] | – Aim for their heads! – Forgive me. | -对着头开枪 -原谅我 |
[13:20] | Come on! | 快点啊 |
[13:25] | Come on! | 过点啊 |
[13:43] | Come on! | 放马过来 |
[13:47] | Come on! I got him! | 我搞定他了 |
[13:56] | Inside! Now! | 快点进去 |
[13:59] | Here. | 到这儿来 |
[14:44] | At least we know the light works. | 至少我们知道紫外灯是有用的 |
[14:45] | Not through glass, | 隔着玻璃它们不起作用 |
[14:46] | there’s a natural uv barrier. | 玻璃是天然的紫外线屏障 |
[14:48] | Filters out 80 to 90% of uv radiation. | 能过滤80%至90%的紫外线 |
[14:50] | Jim, what happened? | 金 你这里怎么了 |
[14:53] | Scraped when she knocked me down. | 她把我打倒的时候不小心刮到的 |
[14:54] | Ok. Go to the restroom, wash it out. | 好吧 去洗手间洗一下 |
[14:56] | Go out, all of you! I’ll call police! | 你们都出去 我要叫警察了 |
[14:58] | Go ahead, apu! Fire it off in there! Go deaf! | 有种就叫啊 小子 不听劝就开枪吧 |
[15:12] | Look, I don’t want no trouble. I’m just a working man here. | 我不想惹麻烦 我只是在这里打工 |
[15:14] | You let me go, I’m out of your hair. | 你放我走吧 我不会给你添麻烦 |
[15:16] | We all want to get out of here. | 我们都想走 |
[15:18] | Why did you just lock us in? | 那你为什么把我们锁在里面 |
[15:29] | Hey! Hey! What the hell is going on? | 喂 到底发生了什么 |
[15:32] | – What are those things? – Strigoi. Vampires. | -那些都是什么怪物 -吸血鬼 |
[15:38] | He’s kidding, right? | 他开玩笑的对吧 |
[15:39] | Does it look like he’s kidding? | 他看起来像在开玩笑吗 |
[15:47] | Look at us. | 看看我们都成什么了 |
[15:49] | – It’s us or them. – I know. | -现在不是他们死就是我们 -我知道 |
[15:57] | If we charge these lamps, | 如果把灯都充上电 |
[15:58] | we can walk out of here. | 我们就可以从这里离开 |
[16:35] | These glass windows aren’t keeping them out. | 这些玻璃是挡不住他们的 |
[16:39] | – What are they waiting for? – Reinforcements. | -它们在等什么 -增援 |
[16:42] | We have very little time. | 我们的时间很有限 |
[16:45] | I need the rules. | 你得把规则告诉我 |
[16:49] | What kills these things, aside from direct sunlight? | 除了直接光照 还有什么能杀死它们 |
[16:54] | The brainstem must be destroyed, | 脑干部分必须被毁掉 |
[16:56] | or severed from the spinal cord. | 或者与脊髓切断 |
[17:00] | So, beheading, | 那就是斩首 |
[17:01] | or rebar bashing. | 或者爆头 |
[17:04] | What about guns? | 那用枪呢 |
[17:06] | Lead rounds can maim them if they strike bone. | 如果伤到骨头 铅弹可以削弱它们 |
[17:09] | Flesh wounds heal without pain. | 普通伤口只会瞬间愈合 |
[17:11] | Only silver truly hurts them. They fear it. | 只有银能真正伤到它们 它们惧怕银 |
[17:17] | Silver sword and silver bullet. | 所以你用银剑和银子弹 |
[17:21] | And that nail gun that you have there. | 还有你刚才用的那个钉枪 |
[17:24] | Aside from silver nails, uh… | 除了用银钉子 |
[17:27] | What? Standard issue? | 其他都是标准工具吗 |
[17:29] | From Home Depot. | 从「家得宝」买来的 |
[17:33] | Vasiliy Fet. | 瓦西里·费特 |
[17:38] | It’s good to know you. | 很高兴认识你 |
[17:40] | Abraham Setrakian. | 亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安 |
[17:43] | Pleasure. | 很荣幸 |
[17:48] | God! 9-1-1 isn’t working. | 上帝 报警电话没用 |
[17:50] | – All I’m getting are recorded messages. – Yeah, obviously. | -我收到的都是录音信息 -当然了 |
[17:55] | – You did this too? – A little less volume, please. | -这事你也有份 -小声点 谢谢 |
[17:58] | Oh, my God! What have you done?! | 我的上帝 你做了什么啊 |
[18:00] | We’re trapped here! | 我们困在了这里 |
[18:01] | Shut up or I’m gonna punch you in the mouth! | 闭嘴 不然我就一拳封了你的嘴 |
[18:09] | Hey, get out of there. Need your help. | 出来下 需要你帮忙 |
[18:11] | Extension cords, and food, and hydrogen peroxide. | 延长线 食物还有双氧水 |
[18:13] | I make list Of everything you steal! | 我把你偷的东西都列了单子 |
[18:15] | We’re not stealing anything. | 我们没偷任何东西 |
[18:17] | Listen everybody. We need your help. | 各位听着 我们需要你们的帮助 |
[18:19] | We’re doctors from the Center for Disease Control. | 我们是疾控中心的医师 |
[18:21] | There’s a plague that’s spreading through New York city. | 有一种瘟疫正在纽约城爆发 |
[18:24] | Is it a plague or is it vampires? | 是瘟疫还是吸血鬼 |
[18:25] | Because he said vampires. | 因为他说是吸血鬼 |
[18:29] | It’s a transformative disease | 是一种变异疾病 |
[18:30] | That makes people predatory and extremely dangerous, | 让人变得有侵略性并且非常危险 |
[18:33] | but we have an idea about how to get us all out of here tonight. | 但是我们有一个救咱们出去的办法 |
[18:35] | Sorry, man. Good luck with all that, but I got to– | 不好意思老兄 祝你好运 但我得去 |
[18:38] | You’re not gonna make it. Trust me. | 你活不下来的 相信我 |
[18:39] | Trust you? I don’t even know you! How can I trust you? | 相信你 我都不认识你 怎么信你 |
[18:43] | No, please listen to me. | 别 请听我说 |
[18:44] | If you go out there, you will be killed. | 如果你出去 就会被杀掉 |
[18:46] | Hey! What are you doing? Stop! | 你要干什么 别 |
[18:48] | Nikki, hey, don’t! | 妮奇 别 |
[19:09] | Son of a bitch. She made it. | 狗娘养的 她过去了 |
[19:13] | She ditched me. | 她扔下了我 |
[19:15] | That bitch! | 那贱人 |
[19:17] | You said not to run! | 你说了别跑 |
[19:19] | They’re not following her. | 他们没有去追她 |
[19:27] | They’re not here for her. | 他们不是来找她的 |
[19:36] | They’re here for us. | 他们是为我们而来 |
[19:40] | “Us”? Who’s “Us”? | 我们 哪来的我们 |
[19:42] | Not us, you! | 不是我们 是你 |
[19:44] | We go to my truck. It’s right over there. | 咱们去我卡车那儿 就在那边 |
[19:47] | It’s too far. | 太远了 |
[19:48] | We won’t all make it. | 我们不可能全都到达 |
[19:50] | The bread truck’s right over there. | 面包卡车就在那边 |
[19:51] | Anybody else wants to go now? | 有人想走吗 |
[19:53] | I got plenty of room in back. | 我车后箱有很大空间 |
[19:54] | Are you kidding? I’m in. | 你开玩笑吗 我去 |
[19:55] | This is what they thrive on | 这就是他们赖以生存的东西 |
[19:58] | Fear, panic, | 恐惧 恐慌 |
[20:00] | divisiveness. | 分裂 |
[20:02] | There’s strength in numbers. | 人多力量大 |
[20:04] | We must make a plan and act together. | 我们得制定计划 然后一起行动 |
[20:09] | I got a plan: It’s called beat ’em to the truck! | 我有个计划 抢在他们之前赶到车那里 |
[20:12] | Just you and me then. You’re ready? | 就我们俩了 准备好了吗 |
[20:21] | Oh, come on! | 别这样 |
[20:49] | Go on! | 快跑 |
[20:58] | Oh, my God! This can’t be happening. | 天哪 这不可能 |
[21:02] | Nobody leaves until we all leave! | 谁都不准走 要走一起走 |
[21:11] | Are we stuck till morning? | 我们会被困到早晨吗 |
[21:13] | We won’t make it till morning. We won’t even last another hour. | 我们撑不到早晨的 我们甚至撑不过一小时 |
[21:20] | – We won’t? – Many more will be coming. | -我们不行吗 -有一大波就要来了 |
[21:23] | Soon, they’ll swarm and overrun us. | 很快它们就会在数量上超越人类 |
[21:28] | They can communicate with each other now? | 现在它们能互相交流了吗 |
[21:31] | They’re connected to the Master, | 它们与血祖相联系 |
[21:33] | who sees through every strigoi eye. | 它通过每个血族的眼睛观察万物 |
[21:36] | He sees through them? | 它能通过它们看到外面 |
[21:38] | When will you decide to believe me?! | 你什么时候才能决定相信我 |
[21:58] | Late this afternoon, the mayor again assured | 今天下午 市长再次向纽约市民保证 |
[22:00] | the citizens of New York City that he has no intention | 他无意向州长请求 |
[22:03] | of asking the governor for help from the National Guard. | 来自国民警卫队的援助 |
[22:06] | Here’s what he had to say to reporters | 这是他今天早些时候在市政厅前 |
[22:08] | in front of City Hall earlier today. | 对记者们说的话 |
[22:10] | Our fine police commissioner has assured me… | 我们优秀的公安局局长向我保证 |
[22:12] | Give me 25 Powerball quick picks, Abu. | 给我来25注强力球快速选号 阿布 |
[22:15] | I am hassan. | 我叫哈桑 |
[22:17] | Hassan. 25 powerball quick picks. Make one of them a winner. | 哈桑 25注强力球快速选号 让我中一注 |
[22:22] | Lottery machine is down. | 彩票机故障了 |
[22:24] | Credit card machine down. 9-1-1 down. | 信用卡付款机故障 911电话故障 |
[22:26] | 50 dollars’ worth of scratch tickets then.Yeah? | 那就来50块的刮刮乐好了 行吗 |
[22:30] | My luck, uh… | 我的手气 |
[22:32] | can only get better. | 真是不能再坏了 |
[22:34] | Maybe in a tight cordon with the UVC lamps | 也许用紫外灯和武器筑成一道 |
[22:37] | and the weapons, we can make a break for it. | 小范围警戒线 我们就能突破重围 |
[22:39] | How about the other cars in the garage? | 那车库里的其它车呢 |
[22:40] | One’s got no engine, and one’s got no wheels. | 一辆没引擎 一辆没轮胎 |
[22:48] | I stuck around to help. | 我就到处转转帮忙好了 |
[22:49] | Let me know If there’s anything else I can do. | 要是我还能做什么就告诉我 |
[22:52] | – Jim, what is that? – What? | -金 那是什么 -什么 |
[22:56] | Come here. | 过来 |
[22:59] | What? | 怎么了 |
[23:02] | I don’t like that look. | 我不喜欢那表情 |
[23:08] | – Hey, careful, that will burn. – Close your eyes. | -小心点 会灼伤我的 -闭眼 |
[23:22] | Alright, guys, come on. Talk to me. | 好了大家 别这样 说话呀 |
[23:26] | Your cheek… | 你的脸 |
[23:28] | Yeah, got cut. | 是啊 被划了一道 |
[23:33] | I think you got nicked. | 我想你被感染了 |
[23:37] | It’s just a scrape. | 只是刮伤而已 |
[23:40] | – Jim… – It’s a worm. | -金 -是条虫子 |
[23:47] | I need, uh, tweezers, a lighter. | 我需要 镊子 打火机 |
[23:50] | And where’s that hydrogen peroxide? | 那瓶双氧水哪儿去了 |
[23:52] | Doctor, a word please. | 博士 请过来一下 |
[23:54] | I need, uh, Uh, paper towels, gloves, and, uh, | 我需要 纸巾 手套 还有 |
[23:58] | a knife. | 一把刀 |
[24:05] | What?! | 你要干什么 |
[24:05] | I’m gonna cut it out of you. | 我要把它弄出来 |
[24:21] | What are you gonna do with that box cutter? | 你拿裁纸刀干什么 |
[24:27] | Here. Drink this. | 给 把这个喝了 |
[24:42] | The stinger must have grazed you. | 肉刺肯定是把你擦伤了 |
[24:44] | Maybe that’s all it takes to transmit the parasite. | 也许这样就足以传播寄生虫了 |
[24:46] | Do you feel it anywhere? | 你能感觉到它在哪吗 |
[24:48] | Anywhere? I can feel it everywhere now. | 哪里 我觉得身上到处都是了 |
[24:53] | Am I gonna end up like the airline pilot? | 我会变得跟那个机长一样吗 |
[24:54] | Not if we get it before. | 只要我们能提前弄出来就不会 |
[24:56] | – Before what? – Before it reproduces. | -提什么前 -在它繁殖之前 |
[25:04] | They’re on the roof. | 他们在房顶上 |
[25:10] | At the backdoor. Come on. | 在后门 跟我来 |
[25:17] | – What do you see? – No no no, not too close. | -你看到什么了 -不不 别靠太近 |
[25:18] | – I don’t want to dig in any deeper. – Deep… | -别把它逼得更往里钻 -往里… |
[25:21] | Get it out already. | 赶紧弄出来 |
[25:25] | They’re looking for multiple points of ingress, | 他们在多点寻找进入的机会 |
[25:27] | Just like any other vermin. | 跟其他寄生虫一样 |
[25:30] | Can you… Can you see it? | 你…你能看到它吗 |
[25:31] | I think I can feel it around my eye now. | 我能感觉到它在我眼睛周围 |
[25:34] | – I’m not gonna lie to you… – Get it out! | -我不想骗你 -快弄出来 |
[25:35] | Skin on face is very thin and it’s full of nerve endings. | 脸部皮肤很薄而且神经密布 |
[25:37] | This is gonna hurt like a bitch. | 会非常非常疼 |
[25:38] | Don’t care, just get it out! | 不用管 只要能把它弄出来 |
[25:40] | Get it out! | 把它弄出来 |
[25:56] | Hey! How fast can we move the wheels from this car to that one? | 我们多久能把车轮从这部挪到那部车上去 |
[26:06] | – Ah! What’s happening? – That’s it. That’s it. | -什么情况 -就在这 就在这 |
[26:14] | Alright, almost there. | 好了 只差一点点 |
[26:17] | Good. Got it. | 很好 夹住了 |
[26:20] | Don’t move, don’t move. | 别动 别动 |
[26:27] | Don’t lose it. | 别让它跑了 |
[26:33] | God. | 天啊 |
[26:42] | Almost there. | 马上就好了 |
[26:45] | You better hurry up. | 你最好快一点 |
[26:48] | They’re up to something. | 他们要有所行动了 |
[26:54] | It’s not pretty, but it will hold till we get you to a hospital. | 不好看 但能坚持到我们送你去医院 |
[27:08] | Well, you cut my face open. | 你把我的脸给切开了 |
[27:11] | – I did, didn’t I? – Yeah. | -确实如此 -是啊 |
[27:16] | I could have turned into one of them. | 我本来可能会变成他们那样 |
[27:17] | Don’t even think about it. | 想都不要想 |
[27:22] | You two saved my life… | 你们救了我的命 |
[27:24] | My soul. | 我的灵魂 |
[27:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:30] | I think we may have stumbled onto a potential treatment here. | 我们也许无意中发现了一种可能的疗法 |
[27:33] | – Early intervention protocol. – Something new. | -早期干预方案 -新发现 |
[27:36] | I don’t want to go so far as to say a cure. | 我还不敢说能够治愈 |
[27:38] | Hey! Oh, God! Someone, come quick! | 喂 天啊 快来人啊 |
[27:43] | Turn away! | 让开 |
[27:45] | No, no! | 不 不 |
[27:46] | You can’t come in here! | 你不能进来 |
[27:49] | Get him out! | 把他弄出去 |
[27:58] | They’re using tools now. | 他们现在都会用工具了 |
[28:00] | Not just tools, but distraction. | 不只是工具 还会分散我们注意力了 |
[28:06] | What are you doing? Wait for us. | 你去干什么 等等我们 |
[28:11] | You’re gonna tell me what we’re doing out here? | 要告诉我们到外面来干什么吗 |
[28:16] | It’s cutting off power! | 它要切断电源 |
[28:25] | – That didn’t stop him. – I didn’t hit him in the head! | -这样阻止不了他 -我没打中头 |
[28:29] | Don’t distract me. | 别让我分心 |
[28:56] | Here’s some candles. | 这里有些蜡烛 |
[28:59] | Hey, Hassan, give us some batteries. | 哈桑 给我们几块电池 |
[29:04] | They’re coming in! | 他们要进来了 |
[29:05] | – Someone help us! – The garage. | -来人救救我们 -车库那边 |
[29:07] | – In you go! – Hey! Get in here! | -你敢过来 -快进来 |
[29:13] | The car! I’m almost done! | 去车那边 我就快好了 |
[29:16] | Somebody, block the door! | 谁来挡住门 |
[29:20] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[29:44] | Getting ’em on all sides now! Can’t wait any longer. | 现在到处都是它们 不能再拖了 |
[29:48] | How much more time do we have left in those lamp batteries? | 这些灯的电池还能撑多久 |
[29:50] | If we get 20 minutes out of these things, I’ll be amazed. | 能撑二十分钟就不得了了 |
[29:53] | That means we have… | 也就是说我们还有… |
[29:55] | 20 more minutes of life, if that. | 二十分钟可活 如果能撑那么久的话 |
[30:00] | The bread truck is our only hope. | 面包车是我们的唯一希望 |
[30:04] | OK. That didn’t work out so well for the actual | 刚刚面包车司机就没跑掉 |
[30:06] | bread truck driver who still has the keys by the way. | 而且钥匙还在他身上呢 |
[30:09] | And once you get outside with those things, | 要是出去被他们缠住 |
[30:10] | that truck is a lot farther away than it seems. | 那卡车可就比看上去要远多了 |
[30:12] | Fine. We’ll put it to a vote. Who wants to stay and die? | 好 我们投票决定 谁想留下等死 |
[30:25] | The longer we allow ourselves to be distracted | 我们的唯一目标就是求生 |
[30:27] | from our only goal, survival, the more likely | 现在越分心浪费时间 |
[30:30] | we are to pull short of achieving it! | 就越难成功 |
[30:34] | Mr. Fet, you spent your life | 费特先生 你这辈子 |
[30:36] | engaging vermin in this city. | 都在为这座城市消灭害虫 |
[30:38] | Perhaps, you have some suggestions | 也许你会有些建议 |
[30:40] | for getting us from here to there. | 能让我们从这里到那边去 |
[30:51] | Hey, uh, what shall I do? | 我该做什么 |
[30:52] | Take those bottles over there and empty ’em in the bathroom. | 把那些瓶子里的东西倒进厕所 |
[31:06] | Trying to rip off the HVAC unit and get into the venting. | 试图把温控单元拆下来好进入通风管 |
[31:10] | They’re getting more lucid, aren’t they? | 他们越来越聪明了 不是吗 |
[31:12] | In one month, they will be fully mature. | 再过一个月 他们就完全成熟了 |
[31:14] | – Like Eichhorst? – No, not like him. | -像艾霍斯特那样吗 -不 不像他 |
[31:18] | There are a few to whom the master grants greater power. | 血祖会赐予一小部分血族更强大的力量 |
[31:21] | They retain parts of their former selves. | 他们能保留从前的部分自我 |
[31:26] | Eichhorst is one of the chosen. | 艾霍斯特就是被选中者之一 |
[31:29] | Even among the strigoi, there is a caste system. | 即便在血族中 也有阶级制度 |
[31:34] | No offense, but every time I talk to you, | 无意冒犯 但每次我跟你说话 |
[31:35] | I come away feeling worse. | 我都觉得更糟糕了 |
[31:38] | Hassan, it’s time to come out of there, OK? | 哈桑 是时候出来了 好吗 |
[31:41] | – Alright? You’re coming with us. – It is safe here. | -你跟我们一起走 -这里才安全 |
[31:44] | Don’t be a fool. You want to die inside a cigarette box? | 别犯蠢了 你想死在一个烟盒里吗 |
[31:47] | I stay! I wait for police! And who pays for this?! | 我要留下 等警察来 这些东西谁给钱 |
[31:57] | It’s a 250$ win, alright? | 这张彩票中了250块 |
[32:00] | Keep the change, you earned it. | 不用找了 是你自己赢来的 |
[32:14] | Want some? | 要来点吗 |
[32:18] | – Sure? – Yeah. | -真不要 -不要 |
[32:20] | Your loss. | 你的损失 |
[32:30] | What was your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[32:32] | Dutch. Dutch velders. How has this happened? | 达齐·维尔德斯 这是怎么发生的 |
[32:37] | There’s no short answer. Let’s get this done. | 三言两语也说不清 先搞定眼前吧 |
[32:52] | Bit crazy, right? | 不可思议 是吧 |
[32:53] | For you to save my life in here only to get stung out there. | 你刚刚救了我 又要出去找被刺 |
[32:56] | I think Setrakian’s right, | 我觉得塞特拉基安是对的 |
[32:57] | we just need to stay together. | 我们得待在一起 |
[32:59] | It was inside of my face. | 它钻进了我的脸里 |
[33:02] | Eph, what you did… was incredible. | 伊弗 你刚才做的太了不起了 |
[33:06] | We can talk about it later, | 感谢的话留着以后再说吧 |
[33:07] | Let’s just focus on getting out of here. | 现在还是想想怎么逃出去 |
[33:08] | So sorry. I knew what I was doing was wrong; | 很抱歉 我知道我以前做错了 |
[33:11] | I just didn’t know how wrong. | 但不知道错的竟如此离谱 |
[33:13] | What to do now is just try to go forward. | 现在要做的就是向前看 |
[33:16] | I got it and I appreciate it. | 我明白 你这么想就好 |
[33:23] | What? | 怎么了 |
[33:27] | Are you kidding? | 你在开玩笑吗 |
[33:30] | Whatever. Everything’s fine. I don’t feel anything. | 没事的 我没事 我没感觉 |
[33:33] | I can’t feel anything, it’s fine. | 我感觉不到异样 我没事 |
[34:02] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[34:05] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[34:09] | I’m done for, aren’t I? | 我完了 对吧 |
[34:12] | We’re gonna take you to the hospital. | 我们会带你去医院 |
[34:14] | We’re going to give you antiparasitics. | 用抗寄生虫药物治疗你 |
[34:16] | We’ll try chemo. We have a lot of tools at our disposal. | 还可以尝试化疗 医院有很多医疗设备 |
[34:19] | You couldn’t save captain Redfern! | 你都救不了雷德芬机长 |
[34:24] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[34:29] | You have to kill me. | 你得杀了我 |
[34:33] | – We’re not killing you. – We don’t have time for this debate. | -我们不会杀你的 -没时间争论了 |
[34:36] | – We have to go. Now! – You have to, uh… | -我们得赶紧走 -你得… |
[34:39] | release me. It’s the expression, right? | 让我解脱 是这么说 对吧 |
[34:41] | That’s not a solution. | 这不是解决问题的办法 |
[34:42] | You killed the others! | 你杀了其他的变种 |
[34:43] | – It was a solution for them! – It was different. | -你就是这样解决他们的 -这不一样 |
[34:47] | I want to know the truth. | 告诉我真相 |
[34:50] | Once I turn, I’m gonna go after them, right? | 我一旦转化就会攻击他们 对吗 |
[34:53] | The ones you love, yes. | 追击你所爱的人 是的 |
[34:59] | Cruelest feature of this dark curse | 这个邪恶诅咒最残酷的特点就是 |
[35:02] | is that the bond that joins you in life, | 你此生的情感牵绊 |
[35:04] | human love, is corrupted into the need to… | 人类的爱 将腐化为一种欲望… |
[35:08] | consume those closest to you. | 将所爱之人吸食干净的欲望 |
[35:11] | Sylvia. | 西尔维亚 |
[35:13] | My parents. | 我的父母 |
[35:18] | Don’t listen to him, Jim. | 别听他的 金 |
[35:20] | We can fight this. | 我们能够战胜它 |
[35:21] | We just need to get you out of here first. | 我们只是需要先把你弄出去 |
[35:23] | You cannot save him! | 你救不了他 |
[35:25] | We don’t have time for this nonsense. | 我们没时间讲这些大道理了 |
[35:26] | – This is my friend! – Exactly. | -他是我的朋友 -的确 |
[35:30] | So the humane thing… | 所以人道一些的… |
[35:32] | The humane thing is to treat him! | 人道一些的做法是治疗他 |
[35:34] | He comes with us! | 我们带他一起走 |
[35:35] | We don’t have to decide this now. | 我们不用现在就做决定 |
[35:37] | Nora… I’d rather be dead than turn into one of them. | 诺拉 我宁愿死也不想变成怪物 |
[35:41] | Your impulse is always to save, I know. | 你有想救人的冲动 我懂 |
[35:44] | Save your friend’s soul. | 那就拯救你朋友的灵魂 |
[35:47] | Release him. Do it now before he turns! | 在他转变之前让他解脱 |
[35:52] | Don’t listen to him, Jim. You know modern technology… | 别听他的 金 在现代科技方面 |
[35:54] | – No, stop! – …better than I do. | -别说了 -你比我懂得多 |
[35:55] | We can help you. | 我们能救你 |
[36:00] | – It’s too late. – No! No! | -太迟了 -不 不要 |
[36:13] | What did you do? Why did you do that? | 你做了什么 为什么 |
[36:17] | Because you couldn’t. | 因为你下不了手 |
[36:19] | What gave you the right?! | 你有什么权利这么做 |
[36:21] | He wanted to die, and you were arguing | 他一心求死 我们现在得马上离开 |
[36:24] | when we need to be moving! | 而你们却还在争论不休 |
[36:36] | I did your friend a favor. | 我只是帮了你朋友一个忙 |
[36:38] | It was not your decision to make! | 你没有权利这么做 |
[37:04] | Jim, I’m so sorry. | 金 对不起 |
[37:18] | Here they come. | 他们来了 |
[37:21] | Hassan! Last chance! | 哈桑 最后的机会了 |
[37:26] | Go, go! | 快走 快走 |
[37:40] | Doc! | 博士 |
[37:42] | If you get stung, I won’t hesitate to return the favor. | 要是你被螫了 我也会毫不犹豫地帮你解脱 |
[37:45] | That’s the spirit, Doc. That’s the spirit. | 这就对了 博士 这就对了 |
[37:56] | Stay together! | 都跟紧点 |
[38:09] | I need a credit card! | 给我张信用卡 |
[38:10] | You don’t have a credit card? | 你没信用卡吗 |
[38:12] | I’m currently in dispute over my credit limit. | 我信用额度问题还存在一些争议 |
[38:15] | Why doesn’t that surprise me? | 我怎么一点也不惊讶 |
[38:19] | – What’s your code? – 1-1-2-1-5. | -密码是什么 -11215 |
[38:27] | – What’s the hold up?! – I’m awaiting authorization! | -怎么这么慢 -还在核定信息 |
[38:30] | I, uh, I don’t know how to tell you guys this, but… | 我…我不知道该怎么开口 但是… |
[38:33] | Approved! | 通过了 |
[38:39] | Give me the buckets. | 水桶给我 |
[38:44] | Gasoline doesn’t want to be a liquid; it wants to be a vapor, | 汽油浇上去后随时会发生爆炸 |
[38:47] | – so go fast, ok? – Ok. | -所以动作要快 知道吗 -好的 |
[38:54] | – Nora! – OK. | -诺拉 -好 |
[39:00] | – Hold them back! – Hurry! | -别让他们靠近 -快点 |
[39:06] | Put the light over here! | 把灯放在这里 |
[39:10] | Behind you! | 你背后 |
[39:15] | Put the light here! | 把灯放在这里 |
[39:23] | I got you covered here! Over here! | 我掩护你 快过来 |
[39:30] | Heads up! | 大家小心 |
[39:32] | Doc, wake up! Let’s go! | 博士 当心 我们快走 |
[39:38] | Go! Go! | 快走 快走 |
[39:43] | – Go, go, go, go! – My light! | -快走 快走 -我的灯 |
[39:46] | – My light went out! – I got you! | -我的灯没电了 -我这儿有 |
[39:47] | Go, go, go! | 快去 快去 |
[39:54] | Go! | 快走 |
[39:56] | – Come on! – Go! | -快过来 -走 |
[39:58] | – Come on! – Go! | -快走 -快走 |
[39:59] | Go! Go, come on, go! | 走 快走 快走 |
[40:05] | Hurry! Quickly! | 快 快过来 |
[40:10] | Doc, keys! | 博士 钥匙 |