时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | I’m the only one who could slow the internet down | 只有我能让网速变得奇慢无比 |
[00:03] | to worse than dial-up. | 比拨号上网还慢 |
[00:05] | You’re hired. | 你被雇用了 |
[00:06] | We need to get Zack out of the city right now. | 我们得马上把扎克送出城去 |
[00:07] | Go to your mother’s in Vermont. | 去佛蒙特州找你妈妈吧 |
[00:08] | What are you talking about? | 你在说些什么啊 |
[00:09] | Something awful is happening. | 大事不妙了 |
[00:11] | If there’s some big emergency why isn’t there any news about it? | 如果事情这样紧急 为何没有一点风声呢 |
[00:14] | You called the FBI? | 你居然打给联调局 |
[00:15] | Take it easy, doctor. | 放轻松 博士 |
[00:17] | Ok, doc. Stop right there. | 好了博士 站着那别动 |
[00:19] | No, you shut your mouth and you listen to me. | 不 你闭上嘴听我说 |
[00:20] | I invited you in, | 我让你参与其中 |
[00:22] | you are a guest and you need to start acting like one. | 你只是一个客人 而你需要有个客人的样子 |
[00:24] | We’ve inventory tonight and it’s gonna go late. | 我们今晚要清点库存 会有些晚 |
[00:27] | I won’t wait up. | 我不会等的 |
[00:30] | Jeff, what happened?! | 杰夫 出什么事了 |
[00:35] | Did you do this?! | 是不是你们干的 |
[00:40] | Jim, what happened? | 金 你这里怎么了 |
[00:41] | Scraped when she knocked me down. | 她把我打倒的时候不小心刮到的 |
[00:43] | Close your eyes. | 闭眼 |
[00:44] | I think you got nicked. | 我想你被感染了 |
[00:45] | It’s a worm. | 是条虫子 |
[00:46] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[00:47] | You have to kill me. | 你得杀了我 |
[00:49] | Once I turn, I’m gonna go after them, right? | 我一旦转化就会攻击他们 对吗 |
[00:51] | The ones you love, yes. | 追击你所爱的人 是的 |
[00:52] | Release him. Do it now before it’s too late! | 赶在太迟之前让他解脱吧 |
[00:54] | No! | 不 |
[01:03] | Ok. Will you tell your mom to call me, ok? | 叫你妈妈打给我 好吗 |
[01:06] | – None of this texting shit. – Ok. | -别发什么短信了 -好 |
[01:08] | Maybe her phone broke or she lost it. | 或许她电话坏了或者丢了 |
[01:11] | I left her a lot of messages, normally she calls me | 我给她发了一堆信息 一般她都会打来 |
[01:13] | – to tell me how annoying I am. – Maybe the battery died, | -说我太烦人了 -也许是没电了 |
[01:15] | sometimes she forgets to charge it. | 她有时会忘记充电 |
[01:17] | My God, with the noise all day! The cops, helicopters… | 天啊 这一天都不消停 警察 直升机 |
[01:21] | I don’t know what’s going on. Hey, hey. Honey, honey. | 真不知道是怎么回事 亲爱的 |
[01:24] | Are you sure Matt’s home? | 你确定马特在家吗 |
[01:25] | You know, it’s looking kind of dark in there. | 家里面挺暗的 |
[01:27] | Look, ma. There he is. | 看啊 他在那儿呢 |
[01:29] | Alright, alright. You go quickly, it’s cold. | 好吧 你快去吧 挺冷的 |
[01:31] | My god, what’d you got in there? A dead dog? | 你里面装了什么啊 死狗吗 |
[01:35] | You tell her to call me even though I’m pissed off. | 虽然我很生气 但还是让她给我来个电话 |
[01:37] | – Ok. – Ok, darling. Have a good one. | -好 -好 亲爱的 开心点 |
[01:39] | Bye. | 再见 |
[01:50] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[01:57] | Mom? Matt? | 妈妈 马特 |
[02:01] | That’s my place right there. | 我家就在这儿 |
[02:08] | What happened to the house? | 家里是怎么了 |
[02:15] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[02:18] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[02:28] | For your protection. | 拿去保护自己 |
[02:30] | – Just in case. – …measures to address | -以防万一 -…采取措施 |
[02:31] | the unrest in New York City. The legislators are reluctant… | 解决纽约市发生的骚乱 议员不愿… |
[02:34] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[02:36] | – I don’t know. – Be right back. | -不知道 -我就回来 |
[02:41] | Leave me alone! | 别过来 |
[02:45] | Zack, get down! | 扎克 趴下 |
[02:54] | Hurry! | 快 |
[03:09] | No, get down! Stay away from his body. Are you ok? | 别 趴下 别靠近他的尸体 你没事吧 |
[03:12] | – Are you bleeding? – I don’t think so. | -你流血了吗 -没有吧 |
[03:15] | Where’s your mother? Did you talk to your mother? | 你妈妈呢 你跟她通过话吗 |
[03:16] | I don’t know, I just got home and that’s when he attacked me. | 不知道 我才回家 他就攻击我 |
[03:30] | Who was that? | 他是谁 |
[03:33] | – My ex-wife’s boyfriend. – Not anymore. | -我前妻的男友 -现在不是了 |
[03:56] | – We should search the house. – Ok. | -我们应该搜一遍房子 -好 |
[04:00] | Is there a basement? | 你家有地下室吗 |
[04:08] | If my wife is down there, | 我妻子要真在地下室 |
[04:11] | nothing happens when my son’s here. | 不能当着我儿子动手 |
[04:13] | – Understand? – Fair enough. | -懂了吗 -行 |
[04:17] | – I’ll search upstairs. – Did you hear me? | -我去搜楼上 -你听到我的话了吗 |
[04:22] | Loud and clear. | 一清二楚 |
[04:26] | Where would I find some booze? | 哪里有酒 |
[04:28] | I don’t live here anymore. | 我已经不在这儿住了 |
[04:35] | Dad, what’s happening? | 爸爸 发生什么事了 |
[04:39] | This is part of the epidemic we’ve been investigating. | 这是我们正在调查的一种传染病 |
[04:42] | Matt was infected. | 马特被感染了 |
[04:43] | Now I need you to tell me: | 你得告诉我 |
[04:44] | when was the last time you heard from your mother? | 你最后一次跟妈妈说话是什么时候 |
[04:46] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[04:47] | They were arguing about you because you told us to go to Vermont. | 他们在吵架 因为你让我们去佛蒙特州 |
[04:51] | Matt thought that was stupid, | 马特觉得不可理喻 |
[04:52] | he didn’t even come home last night. | 他昨晚都没回家 |
[04:56] | Did you do that to Matt’s face? | 马特的脸是你弄得吗 |
[04:57] | No. He was like that when I got here. | 不 我回家时他就那样了 |
[05:01] | He was wounded in another fight. | 他跟别人打架时受的伤 |
[05:03] | Use your inhaler. | 用你的吸入器 |
[05:06] | Just relax. | 放松就行 |
[05:09] | The house is empty. | 房子里没人 |
[05:19] | You understand that if the worst has happened | 你知道如果发生了最糟糕的情况 |
[05:21] | your wife will return for her son. | 你妻子会回来找儿子 |
[05:23] | We should take him from here, quickly. | 我们该快点带他离开这儿 |
[05:27] | – And you must get rid of that body. – How? | -你必须把尸体处理掉 -怎么处理 |
[05:33] | We burn it. | 焚尸 |
[05:36] | 曼哈顿拘留所 曼哈顿 怀特街125号 | |
[05:48] | I never felt so sick in my whole life. | 我长这么大从没这么难受过 |
[05:54] | This asshole promised me a doctor. | 那混蛋答应我去找医生的 |
[05:58] | How many times I gotta tell you to get a doctor in here? | 得跟你们说多少次才能找个医生来 |
[06:00] | This some illegal shit. We got rights! | 这他妈是违法的 我们有权利 |
[06:05] | Look at him man, he’s dying. | 看看他 他快死了 |
[06:08] | You hear me? | 你听到我说话了吗 |
[06:11] | He’s not the only one suffering. | 不只他一人难受 |
[06:12] | A lot of guys are coming in here sick. | 很多人都生病了 |
[06:14] | The city system for first responders is messed up. | 纽约市现场急救系统出问题了 |
[06:16] | This is bullshit! | 胡扯 |
[06:18] | If there’s such an emergency, | 如果情况这么紧急 |
[06:19] | why don’t y’all bring more doctors in here? | 你们怎么不多找点医生来 |
[06:20] | Settle down, we’ve got a transport van out | 安静点 我们找了转移车 |
[06:22] | back to take you to Rikers in a few minutes. | 一会儿就带你们去里克岛[监狱] |
[06:24] | No, no, no. We not going nowhere until he sees a doctor. | 不不不 他看医生前我们哪也不去 |
[06:27] | He’s not going to make it to no Rikers. | 他根本撑不到里克岛 |
[06:29] | If you want your friend to stay alive, get his ass on the van. | 如果你想让你朋友活命就带他上车 |
[06:32] | There’s a doctor who checks every new arrival at intake. | 在接收处有医生检查每个新来的犯人 |
[06:36] | Elizalde, Williams, | 埃利萨尔德 威廉姆斯 |
[06:38] | Orlando, Riley. Up and at ’em. | 奥兰多 莱利 快点 |
[06:41] | C’mon. We gonna get you some help. Let’s go. | 快点 我们去找人帮你 我们走 |
[06:45] | Hey, yo. Help me get him up. | 帮我把他弄上去 |
[06:49] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[06:52] | On three. One, two, three. | 我数三下 一 二 三 |
[06:59] | Help me, Gus! | 救我啊 格斯 |
[07:02] | – I’m here. I’m right here, ok? – Gracias, Hermano. | -我在这里 就在这里 -谢谢 兄弟 |
[07:05] | I know you do. | 我知道你会的 |
[07:08] | – How did you get out of jail? – I escaped. | -你是怎么出狱的 -我逃出来的 |
[07:10] | From the FBI? For real? | 从联调局的眼皮底下 真的吗 |
[07:13] | Yeah. I saw an opening and I took it. | 对 当时正好有机会 我就趁机跑了 |
[07:17] | I shouldn’t have been arrested to begin with. | 我本就不该被逮捕 |
[07:18] | I didn’t do anything wrong. | 我没做错任何事 |
[07:21] | Here. This is warmer. | 来 这件更暖和 |
[07:23] | Where did you get that dagger? | 你从哪拿的那把匕首 |
[07:26] | From Mr. Setrakian, the older man from downstairs. | 从塞特拉基安先生那里 就是楼下的老头 |
[07:28] | He’s helping us out. Now listen, Zack, | 他正在协助我们 听好了 扎克 |
[07:31] | I have to stay here and fix the place up. | 我得留下来收拾一下 |
[07:34] | Your mom will flip if she sees it like this. | 否则你妈妈看见了会疯掉的 |
[07:36] | – Ok. – Mr. Setrakian will take you to his pawn shop. | -好 -塞特拉基安先生会带你去他的当铺 |
[07:39] | That’s where I’ve been hiding out. I trust him. | 那里是我的藏身之处 我信任他 |
[07:41] | He’ll protect you and I’ll be right behind. | 他会保护你 我马上就回去 |
[07:44] | Nothing will stop me from getting there. | 没有任何事能阻挡我回去的 |
[07:46] | Ok. | 好的 |
[07:50] | What about mom, dad? Did something happen to her? | 爸 那妈妈呢 她出什么事了吗 |
[07:57] | I don’t know where your mom is but I’m going to find her. | 我不知道你妈妈在哪里 但我会找到她的 |
[08:01] | Your mom’s a survivor. | 你妈妈很坚强 |
[08:06] | – You want some? – I had some bread. | -你来一些吗 -我吃了些面包 |
[08:12] | Can I get you something? | 要我帮你拿点什么吗 |
[08:17] | You know, if we had handled your friend the way you wanted to, | 如果我们按你想的那样处理你朋友 |
[08:24] | we’d all be dead. | 我们现在早就死了 |
[08:25] | There is no hope for those who are infected, | 那些感染者 毫无治愈希望 |
[08:28] | – you must understand this. – You don’t know everything. | -你得明白这一点 -你并非无所不知 |
[08:32] | No, but I do know about this. | 的确 但我知道这点 |
[08:35] | I did what needed to be done. | 我只是做了该做的事 |
[08:38] | – He’s right. – Nobody’s asking you. | -他说得对 -没人问你 |
[08:45] | How would you have handled it? | 换了你会怎么做 |
[08:49] | Teach me something. | 还请不吝赐教 |
[08:53] | If someone was going to help him die, | 如果必须有人得动手 |
[08:56] | it should have been one of us. | 那应该是我们中的一个人 |
[08:59] | Someone who loved him. | 应该是爱他的人来动手 |
[09:05] | But you weren’t ready to do it. | 但你没有做好准备 |
[09:11] | I can’t teach you how to be a human being. | 我不能教你怎样做人 |
[09:17] | Eat your bologna. | 吃你的腊肠吧 |
[09:26] | Well if we’re about done here, I’d love a ride home. | 如果没事的话 我想回家 |
[09:28] | We’re done. I’ll drop you. | 没事了 我带你回去 |
[09:30] | Then we go to my shop. | 那去我的店吧 |
[09:32] | I have things there, to plan for our next battle. | 那里有工具 我们可以准备下一场战斗 |
[09:41] | Weiter! Weiter! | 往前走 往前走 |
[09:43] | Schneller! | 走快点 |
[09:45] | Schenller! Schneller! Schneller! | 走快点 快点快点 |
[10:17] | Zack is going back with you. | 扎克和你们一起回去 |
[10:18] | I’ll meet you in an hour. | 我一个小时之内过去 |
[10:21] | I’m trusting you with him. | 我相信你 把他托付给你 |
[10:22] | Please, take good care of him. | 请好好照顾他 |
[10:24] | – Of course. – I’m trusting you. | -我会的 -我相信你 |
[10:25] | Yes, I know. My hearing is excellent. | 我知道 我又没聋 |
[10:29] | I’m staying, too. We’ll get it done faster. | 我也留下来 这样更快些 |
[10:35] | – Hey, I’m Fet. – Zack. | -你好 我是费特 -扎克 |
[10:46] | Maybe it’s weird to say, but, | 我知道这么说很奇怪 |
[10:50] | it hurt me, too. | 我也很不好受 |
[10:52] | Seeing that happen to your friend. | 目睹了你朋友的不幸遭遇 |
[10:55] | Even if it was the only way. Sorry. | 虽然不得不那样了结 抱歉 |
[11:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[11:10] | Don’t let the cops get you again. | 别让警察再抓到你了 |
[11:12] | The cops are very busy, they don’t have time for me. | 警察现在很忙 没时间来抓我 |
[11:17] | When mom comes back, | 如果妈妈回来了 |
[11:18] | tell her I’m mad and Diane is mad, too. | 告诉她 我和戴安都很生气 |
[11:36] | You first. Go on. | 你先上去吧 |
[11:49] | Thanks for the lift! It’s been a real blast. | 谢谢送我 玩得很愉快 |
[11:52] | I’m coming up with you, to make sure it’s safe. | 我和你一起去吧 确保你的安全 |
[11:54] | Fine. I’m not making out with you, though. | 好吧 但别以为我会和你搞上 |
[12:09] | Nikki? | 妮奇 |
[12:12] | Nikki? | 妮奇 |
[12:18] | No, no, no, no. | 不 怎么会这样 |
[12:20] | No, no, no. | 不 |
[12:23] | Bitch. | 贱人 |
[12:25] | Nikki I’m going to kill you! | 妮奇我要杀了你 |
[12:40] | Shit, she stole my backup! | 该死 她偷了我的备份 |
[12:53] | Nikki, the girl I was with at the store, she um… | 妮奇 商店里和我在一起的女孩 她 |
[12:57] | stole all my money. Every last penny that I had. | 偷走了我的钱 一分不剩 |
[13:02] | This is why I don’t have roommates. | 这就是为什么我不找室友 |
[13:04] | Yeah that, and ’cause you’re 40. | 还因为你年高四十了好吧 |
[13:09] | We were more than roommates. | 我们不仅仅是室友 |
[13:14] | We were very close. | 我们非常亲近 |
[13:16] | This is why I don’t have friends. | 这就是为什么我不交朋友 |
[13:19] | She took my laptop. | 她偷了我的笔记本电脑 |
[13:21] | Everything I have is on my laptop. | 我所有东西都在笔记本里 |
[13:23] | Maybe, um… she thought you were dead. | 也许 她以为你死了 |
[13:27] | That’s even worse! | 那就更混蛋了 |
[13:35] | All… the bloody… | 你喜欢的这些 该死的 |
[13:37] | ugly… shit that you love! | 难看的 狗屁东西 |
[13:58] | Come up here, son. | 过来这里 孩子 |
[14:01] | …will be meeting the federal officials tomorrow | …会在明日与联邦官员会面 |
[14:03] | to ask that the city be declared a disaster area. | 请求将城市划为重灾区 |
[14:24] | What’s the matter? | 怎么啦 |
[14:25] | My mother’s going to be upset | 我妈妈肯定会很难过 |
[14:26] | about her boyfriend, Matt, being dead. | 因为她男友马特的死 |
[14:30] | I… I know you’ll find this hard to believe, | 我知道你会觉得很难相信 |
[14:33] | but Matt came after you because he loved you. | 但马特去找你是因为他爱你 |
[14:39] | Why did you call him a vampire? | 为什么你叫他吸血鬼 |
[14:41] | Because that’s… what he turned into. | 因为那就是…他所变成的东西 |
[14:44] | My dad didn’t use that word. | 我爸爸不用那称呼 |
[14:47] | He will. Trust me. | 他会的 相信我 |
[14:50] | There’s power in naming things. | 命名是蕴含力量的 |
[14:54] | He was so mad at me. | 可他对我感觉很愤怒 |
[14:56] | No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[14:59] | He was hungry. | 他是饿了 |
[15:01] | Like a rabid animal. No different. | 和患有狂犬病的动物没什么区别 |
[15:04] | Beloved dogs turn on you after | 你心爱的狗如果它们被狐狸或蝙蝠 |
[15:07] | they’ve been bitten by a fox or a bat | 或者任何受感染的动物咬了 |
[15:10] | or any infected animal. | 也会攻击你 |
[15:13] | Think of it as | 把这想成是 |
[15:14] | rabies being passed from human to human. | 在人与人之间传播的狂犬病 |
[15:21] | Mourn Matt’s passing, then move on. | 为马特的死哀悼 然后继续向前看 |
[15:24] | Life will insist. | 生存必须坚强 |
[15:27] | You mustn’t fail life. | 你不能舍弃生存 |
[15:59] | A230385 A230385! | |
[16:08] | What are you doing in here? | 你在这干什么 |
[16:17] | You are bereft after finishing that superb project. | 完成了那个一流的作品 你肯定倍感失落 |
[16:24] | Yes. I’ve read artists are afflicted that way. | 没错 我听说艺术家会被那种心态折磨 |
[16:30] | The emptiness that follows when a great thing | 完成了一件伟大的作品后 |
[16:33] | has been completed. The fear… | 随之而来的空虚和恐惧 |
[16:36] | that you will never be able to replicate it. | 害怕自己再也做不出这么好的作品了 |
[16:41] | Perhaps you are correct, Herr Standartenführer. | 可能你说得对 上校先生 |
[16:51] | What will become of us? | 我们会怎么样 |
[16:57] | For now, you will rejoin the others. | 现在你先回去跟其他人在一起 |
[17:06] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[17:08] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[17:09] | I’m going to go. | 我要走了 |
[17:13] | Ronnie, not now, ok? | 罗尼 现在不是时候好吗 |
[17:16] | The boy smokes so much weed, his brain is fried. | 那小子抽了太多大麻 脑袋都烧坏了 |
[17:19] | Ronnie, this isn’t your apartment. | 罗尼 这不是你的公寓 |
[17:24] | Ronnie? | 罗尼 |
[17:25] | Move! | 让开 |
[17:34] | Ho! This was handy. | 这玩意还挺称手 |
[17:39] | You can’t stay here. This building’s infected. | 你不能留在这了 这幢楼的人已经被感染了 |
[17:42] | – He was like another brother– – No, no, no, no. | -他就跟兄弟一样 -别别别 |
[17:45] | Stay away from the body, alright? | 离尸体远一点 好吗 |
[17:48] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[17:50] | You go grab some clothes, then we’re going to go. Yeah? | 你去拿点衣服 然后我们就走 好吗 |
[17:53] | You alright? Go. | 你没事吧 去吧 |
[18:12] | We’ve been waiting. | 我们等了好久了 |
[18:13] | We’d be gone had you left the keys. | 要是你留了钥匙 我们早就走了 |
[18:15] | Which is why I didn’t. | 所以我才不留给你们 |
[18:18] | – It wasn’t good in there. – Were there vampires? | -情况不妙 -有吸血鬼吗 |
[18:22] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[18:23] | Well then we best get moving. | 那我们赶快走吧 |
[18:28] | I assume she’s coming with us. | 那么她是要跟我们一起走喽 |
[18:32] | She’s coming with us. | 她跟我们一起走 |
[18:35] | Right then, well then. | 那好吧 |
[18:36] | Since you’ve decided, let’s go! | 既然你已经决定了 走吧 |
[18:51] | You think this is funny?! Leaving me here! | 你觉得把我一个人扔在这儿很好玩吗 |
[18:56] | Who are these people? | 这些人是谁 |
[18:59] | I’m not cooking for them! | 我才不给他们做饭呢 |
[19:03] | Nora’s mother. | 诺拉的母亲 |
[19:05] | – Obviously. – Come. | -还真像 -来吧 |
[19:14] | Close the door. | 把门关上 |
[19:30] | My God it’s like the bat cave. | 天啊 这里像蝙蝠洞一样 |
[19:46] | Read and learn. It will, uh… | 读这个 好好学着 这个… |
[19:50] | It will help you. | 能救你的命 |
[19:54] | You saw this coming, huh? | 这一切你早有预见哈 |
[19:57] | I hoped it wouldn’t. | 我多希望不会发生 |
[20:02] | There must be humans helping this cause. | 这事背后一定有人类在捣鬼 |
[20:06] | Do you know who they are? | 你知道是谁吗 |
[20:08] | No, but I can speculate. | 不知道 但我能猜到 |
[20:11] | Those who are seduced by the promise of power | 一群被权力引诱的人 |
[20:15] | and who yearn to leave a mark | 迫不及待想要证明自己 |
[20:18] | that will somehow elevate them. | 好让自己得到所谓的提升 |
[20:21] | They inadvertently hurt many people, | 他们不经意间伤害了很多人 |
[20:25] | but inadvertent or not, the damage is done. | 但不管故意与否 伤害都已成事实 |
[20:31] | – May I? – Sure. | -能看看吗 -当然 |
[20:38] | We can get the Master, the one responsible for all this | 我们得找到血祖 他是这一切的祸首 |
[20:41] | but I need your help. You’re… unsentimental. | 但我需要你的帮助 你是个理智的人 |
[20:46] | Precise. Not ruled by your emotions. | 思维清晰 不被感情束缚 |
[20:51] | I have feelings. | 我也是有感情的 |
[20:53] | Leave the feeling to others. | 让其他人去动感情吧 |
[21:05] | He’s nesting. Somewhere in the city. | 他正在城里的某个地方构筑巢穴 |
[21:09] | You know New York. | 你熟悉纽约 |
[21:11] | We could find him if we work together. | 如果我们一起 就能找到他 |
[21:15] | I’m going home to get a few things. | 我回家拿点东西 |
[21:20] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[21:36] | Do you think Kelly did that to his face? | 你觉得是凯莉把他的脸打成这样的吗 |
[21:39] | I do. And I hope she got away. | 我想是的 希望她逃出去了 |
[21:42] | Where the hell is she? | 她到底在哪 |
[21:48] | She could be anywhere. | 她可能在任何地方 |
[21:54] | Maybe Matt scared her and she’s hiding somewhere. | 可能她被马特吓坏了 躲到什么地方去了 |
[22:03] | You know in Argentina, you inherit the dread | 在阿根廷 经常一夜之间家破人亡 |
[22:05] | of things turning upside-down overnight. | 恐惧的气氛四处蔓延 搞得人心惶惶 |
[22:08] | Just like this. | 就像现在这样 |
[22:11] | People disappeared. | 不断有人失踪 |
[22:13] | This isn’t Argentina. | 这里不是阿根廷 |
[22:16] | She’s not disappeared. | 她也没有失踪 |
[22:19] | My son isn’t growing up without a mother. | 我的儿子不能没有母亲 |
[22:51] | I can’t believe Jim is gone. | 我不敢相信金就这么走了 |
[22:54] | He was the kindest man I knew. | 他是我认识的最好的人 |
[22:58] | Always generous. Always. | 总是那么宽厚仗义 一直都是 |
[23:09] | When he lifted up his shirt and I saw his back. | 当他掀起衬衣 我看到了他的背 |
[23:14] | That was the worst moment of my life. | 那是我人生中最糟糕的时刻 |
[23:20] | This is the weirdest memorial ever. | 这是史上最诡异的追悼会了 |
[23:22] | – Should we say something about… – Matt. | -我们要不要说点什么…-马特 |
[23:30] | No. | 不要 |
[23:37] | Back at the store you said the vampires were targeting us. | 在商店的时候 你说吸血鬼的目标是我们 |
[23:42] | – Is that true? – It is. | -是真的吗 -是的 |
[23:44] | These are coordinated assaults, | 他们的袭击协调有序 |
[23:48] | disabling methods of communication, | 破坏各种通讯渠道 |
[23:51] | the Internet, cellphones, | 网络 电话 |
[23:55] | they’re all part of it. | 这些都是计划的一部分 |
[23:57] | Making sure people don’t put the pieces together. | 确保人们不会把各种事件联系起来 |
[24:02] | Do you know who Eldritch Palmer is? | 你知道爱尔德里奇·帕尔默是谁吗 |
[24:05] | One of the most powerful men in the world, yes. | 世上最具权势的人之一 我知道 |
[24:08] | – He hired me. – To do what? | -他雇的我 -雇你做什么 |
[24:13] | I thought it was about corporate bullshit | 我还以为是商界的龌龊和贪婪 |
[24:15] | and greed about making him more money. | 好让他自己赚取更多金钱 |
[24:20] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[24:21] | I worked my ass off to shut the internet down. | 我倾尽全力关闭了互联网 |
[24:29] | You disrupted communication on behalf of Eldritch Palmer? | 你替爱尔德里奇·帕尔默破坏了通讯 |
[24:34] | Me and my hacker group, yeah. | 我和我的黑客团队 没错 |
[24:36] | Now I had malware in the city’s top four fibre optic centres. | 我把恶意软件植入城中四大光纤中心 |
[24:41] | Crashed the shit out of those. | 导致其全部崩溃 |
[24:43] | Plus Twitter and Facebook | 还有推特和脸书 |
[24:44] | and a big chunk of the deep web. | 以及大量的深网 |
[24:46] | Now, normal people don’t even know what that is, | 现在 普通人根本不知道那是什么 |
[24:49] | but… it’s all dark now. | 但…现在网络已全面瘫痪 |
[24:55] | Well, I uh… I appreciate your honesty. | 好吧 我很赞赏你的坦诚 |
[25:00] | Yeah, I was feeling so superior. | 是啊 我曾经超有优越感 |
[25:04] | Like I’d gotten one over on those bloody assholes. | 就好像我报复了那些该死的混蛋 |
[25:10] | Took all their money. | 拿走他们所有的钱 |
[25:13] | Which is now stolen from me. Deserve that. | 但现在又被偷走了 我活该 |
[25:18] | I should’ve followed my instincts. | 我就应该跟着直觉走 |
[25:21] | Did not like that plastic-faced freak. | 不喜欢那个整容脸的怪家伙 |
[25:24] | Stomach dropped the moment I saw him. | 看见他的那一刻我心都一沉 |
[25:29] | Who’s that? | 他是谁 |
[25:33] | With Palmer. Some German dude. We weren’t introduced. | 跟帕尔默在一起的德国佬 没人介绍过他 |
[25:38] | Yes. | 是吗 |
[25:41] | Can you undo what you’ve done? | 你还能将一切还原吗 |
[25:45] | Well, isn’t it too late for that? | 现在补救会不会太晚了 |
[25:47] | We don’t ever make that concession. | 我们绝对不会轻易妥协 |
[26:49] | Abraham… | 亚伯拉罕… |
[26:54] | You have watched me for how many nights? | 你暗中观察我多少个夜晚了 |
[26:58] | Eyes open, lying there. | 躺在床上 睁大双眼 |
[27:01] | Thinking I can’t see you. | 自以为我没发觉你 |
[27:08] | After all this time, | 经过了这么久 |
[27:11] | is this the best you could do to try to stop me? | 你还是就这点能耐来阻止我吗 |
[27:15] | – Oh God, please help me. – Where is he? | -神啊 请救救我 -他在哪呢 |
[27:20] | Where is your God? | 你的神在哪里 |
[27:23] | I don’t see him. | 没见到他现身啊 |
[27:29] | There is no one to help you, wood carver. | 没人会来救你的 小木匠 |
[27:46] | – You better swallow that shit. – Mind your business. | -你最好别吐在车里 -别多管闲事 |
[27:51] | Give me some space, man! | 快被你压死了 伙计 |
[27:55] | When I get out of these cuffs, | 等我的手铐解开 |
[27:58] | I’m going to knock out whatever’s left of those | 你那一口烂牙会被我打得 |
[28:00] | rotten ass teeth you got. You hear me? | 半颗都不剩 听到了没 |
[28:03] | Bitch. | 小贱人 |
[28:10] | Yo you alright, Felix? | 你还好吗 菲利克斯 |
[28:13] | Felix? | 菲利克斯 |
[28:16] | Hey, cut the shit back there! | 都给我老实点 |
[28:32] | We have a male armed with a 9mm…caution. | 一男子手持9毫米手枪 各单位注意 |
[28:39] | Yeah. I know I left you there for a long time. | 我知道我把你一个人扔在那很久了 |
[28:44] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:46] | Mama, tranquilizate por favor. | 妈妈 拜托你冷静一下 |
[29:01] | She alright? | 她还好吗 |
[30:02] | This is dispatch. Please respond. | 这里调度中心 请回应 |
[30:05] | Hurry up, man! | 快点啊 伙计 |
[30:07] | – I promised you. – Do you need backup car 739? | -我答应过你 -739 你们需要支援吗 |
[30:10] | Assholes! | 一群混蛋 |
[30:13] | – Nobody better move! – Help us, man! Help us! | -谁都不许动 -救命啊 快救我们 |
[30:16] | Get us out of here, man! C’mon! | 快让我们出去 快啊 |
[30:18] | – Shut up! – What’s going on?! | -闭嘴 -发生什么事了 |
[30:26] | Get me outta here! Please! | 快放我出去 拜托啊 |
[30:42] | Shoot him! | 开枪啊 |
[30:44] | Shoot him! | 快开枪啊 |
[30:47] | Perdonames, hermano. Felix! | 请原谅我 我的兄弟 菲利克斯 |
[31:30] | – Does my dad have the key? – Yes. | -我爸爸有钥匙吗 -是的 |
[31:33] | I hope nothing happened to him. | 我希望他没事 |
[31:35] | Do you think he’s on his way? | 你觉得他在来的路上了吗 |
[31:36] | He will be here, I promise you. It… | 他会来这儿的 我向你保证 他… |
[31:42] | It takes time to do what he has to do. | 他现在做的事需要点时间 |
[31:46] | What does he have to do? | 他要做什么 |
[32:14] | Please, David. David, my fingers. | 帮帮忙 大卫 大卫 我的手指 |
[32:16] | Could you help straighten them? Please, just… help? | 你能帮我把手指掰直吗 请你帮帮我 |
[32:19] | Did the guards do this to you? | 这是守卫干的吗 |
[32:20] | Yes, they caught me stealing bread | 是的 我偷面包的时候被他们逮到了 |
[32:22] | and they crushed my hands in the pantry door. | 他们把我的手按在储藏室的门上敲断了 |
[32:24] | – Please, just pull as hard as you can. – Ok. | -求求你 用力把它们掰回来 -好吧 |
[32:28] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:33] | That group. | 那边 |
[32:35] | You, this group. | 你 去这边 |
[32:38] | You, that group. | 你 去那边 |
[32:41] | That group. | 那边 |
[32:44] | – Are you not well? – I’m fine. | -你不舒服吗 -我没事 |
[32:47] | Do you hide something in your hands? | 你手里是藏了什么东西吗 |
[32:49] | – No, Sir. – Show them to me. | -没有 长官 -手拿出来看看 |
[33:27] | This group. | 来这边 |
[33:29] | – Up, hurry up! – That group, now. | -上车 快点 -立刻去那边 |
[33:32] | – This group. – Come on, that group. | -这边 -快点 去那边 |
[33:34] | Knien! | 跪下 |
[34:14] | – It’s your turn, go! – I can’t! I can’t! I can’t! | -该你上了 快点 -不行 我上不去 |
[34:17] | Hey, hey! Pull him over, please! | 拉他过去 帮帮忙 |
[34:21] | Please! Thank you, thank you. | 求你了 谢谢 谢谢 |
[34:42] | Run, run! Come on! | 跑啊 快跑 |
[34:58] | Kelly, are you home? | 凯莉 你在家吗 |
[35:04] | What?! Are you freaking kidding me?! | 搞什么 你他妈逗我呢吧 |
[35:07] | What are you doing here? Where’s Kelly? | 你来这里干什么 凯莉在哪儿 |
[35:08] | What am I doing here? What are you doing here?! | 我来这里干什么 这话该我问你才对 |
[35:10] | Beyond the obvious. Zack’s not answering his texts, | 除了很明显的那事儿 扎克没给我回短信 |
[35:13] | Kelly’s MIA all day. | 凯莉又不知去向 |
[35:15] | I’m looking for her is what I was doing here. | 我来这里就是为了找她的 |
[35:17] | And who are you? | 你又是谁 |
[35:18] | – Nora. – Oh, right. Yeah, yeah. Ok. | -诺拉 -原来是你 好的 |
[35:21] | You’re Nora. Yeah, Kelly’s told me a lot about you. | 你就是诺拉 凯莉跟我说过很多关于你的事 |
[35:24] | You two work together, right? | 你们俩是同事 对吧 |
[35:25] | Where’s Zack, Eph? | 扎克在哪儿 伊弗 |
[35:27] | He’s fine, he’s with my colleagues. | 他没事 他和我的同事在一起 |
[35:28] | – It’s not safe here. – She’s serious. | -这里不安全 -她说得没错 |
[35:30] | You have to get out of town as soon as possible. | 你必须尽快离开市区 |
[35:32] | Oh yeah. This is amazing. | 没错 真是太棒了 |
[35:34] | Right, right. In all your concerned state, | 是哦 在这么紧急的情况下 |
[35:36] | you still find time to screw on the rug. | 你们居然还有时间在地毯上来一发 |
[35:38] | This is important, Diane. | 这很重要 戴安 |
[35:40] | If you hear from her, call me. | 你要是有她的消息 打我电话 |
[35:46] | That’s Nora’s number. I lost my phone. Please. | 这是诺拉的号码 我手机丢了 拜托 |
[35:49] | Hey. You hurt my friend, I will cut your heart out. | 你要敢伤害我朋友 我把你的心挖出来 |
[35:54] | Just so you know. | 你给我记住了 |
[35:55] | I love my wife. She’s the mother of my son. | 我爱我妻子 她是我儿子的母亲 |
[35:59] | I’d do anything to find her. | 为了找到她我什么都会做 |
[36:03] | Yeah. Ok. | 是吗 好吧 |
[36:15] | We should go. Your son’s waiting for you. | 我们该走了 你儿子在等你 |
[36:17] | Yeah, she’s definitely calling the cops. | 她肯定去报警了 |
[36:21] | Don’t forget your dagger. | 别忘了你的匕首 |
[36:33] | New York city emergency rooms are swamped | 纽约市的各大急诊室挤满了 |
[36:35] | with patients complaining of flu-like symptoms. | 疑似流感症状的患者 |
[36:38] | Doctors have been unable to identify the cause of… | 医生尚未能确定致病因素 |
[36:41] | Refuse to speculate on whether it may be related to | 拒绝推测这与近日来警方和消防人员 |
[36:43] | the rising acts of rates of police and fire fighters… | 出勤率飙升的现象是否有所关联 |
[36:46] | Ah, good. | 很好 |
[36:51] | – You’re back. – I’m back. | -你回来了 -我回来了 |
[36:56] | Did Mr. Setrakian take good care of you? | 塞特拉基安先生把你照顾的还好吧 |
[36:58] | Yeah. Did you burn Matt’s body? | 是的 你把马特的尸体烧了吗 |
[37:08] | Yes, I did. | 是的 |
[37:09] | – Did you hear anything from mom? – No. | -你有妈妈的消息了吗 -没有 |
[37:17] | Diane came by the house. Couldn’t tell her about Matt. | 戴安来过了 我没告诉她马特的事 |
[37:21] | – She must be mad. – She wasn’t happy. | -她肯定很抓狂 -她是挺不高兴的 |
[37:26] | – She’s not my biggest fan. – She makes mom laugh. | -她不怎么喜欢我 -她能逗妈妈开心 |
[37:29] | That’s good. | 那很好 |
[37:39] | – So… Mom? – First thing tomorrow. | -那妈妈怎么办 -明天最重要的事 |
[37:44] | – Maybe I can help, too? – Of course. | -说不定我也能帮上忙 -当然 |
[37:50] | We’re a team. | 我们是队友 |
[40:51] | Why have you forsaken me? | 您为什么抛弃我 |
[41:29] | I have done everything you asked. | 您要求的一切我都做到了 |
[41:33] | Yes, Herr Eichhorst. You have. | 是的 艾霍斯特先生 你都做到了 |
[41:40] | I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[41:42] | Then it is time. | 是时候了 |
[41:51] | To a new order. | 掀开新的篇章 |