时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Dad, what’s happening? | 爸爸 发生什么事了 |
[00:04] | This is part of the epidemic we’ve been investigating. | 这是我们正在调查的一种传染病 |
[00:07] | Matt was infected. | 马特被感染了 |
[00:09] | Now I need you to tell me: | 你得告诉我 |
[00:10] | when was the last time you heard from your mother? | 你最后一次跟妈妈说话是什么时候 |
[00:12] | This morning. | 今天早上 |
[00:12] | They were arguing about you because you told us to go to Vermont. | 他们在吵架 因为你让我们去佛蒙特州 |
[00:15] | Matt didn’t even come home last night. | 马特昨晚都没回家 |
[00:17] | Do you know who Eldritch Palmer is? | 你知道爱尔德里奇·帕尔默是谁吗 |
[00:19] | One of the most powerful men in the world, yes. | 世上最具权势的人之一 我知道 |
[00:21] | He hired me. | 他雇的我 |
[00:22] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[00:23] | I worked my ass off to shut the internet down. | 我倾尽全力关闭了互联网 |
[00:25] | We can get the Master. | 我们得找到血祖 |
[00:27] | He’s nesting. Somewhere in the city. | 他正在城里的某个地方构筑巢穴 |
[00:29] | But I need your help. | 但我需要你的帮助 |
[00:30] | Where’s Kelly? | 凯莉在哪儿 |
[00:30] | Kelly’s MIA all day. | 凯莉又不知去向 |
[00:32] | Where’s Zack, Eph? | 扎克在哪儿 伊弗 |
[00:33] | He’s with my colleagues. | 他和我的同事在一起 |
[00:34] | It’s not safe here. | 这里不安全 |
[00:35] | Right, right. In all your concerned state, | 是哦 在这么紧急的情况下 |
[00:38] | you still find time to screw on the rug. | 你们居然还有时间在地毯上来一发 |
[00:39] | She’s serious. You have to get out of town as soon as possible. | 她说得没错 你必须尽快离开市区 |
[00:41] | Hey. You hurt my friend, I will cut your heart out. | 你要敢伤害我朋友 我把你的心挖出来 |
[00:45] | I love my wife. She’s the mother of my son. | 我爱我妻子 她是我儿子的母亲 |
[00:48] | I’d do anything to find her. | 为了找到她我什么都会做 |
[01:47] | Yes! | 太棒了 |
[01:55] | Aw, crap. | 该死 |
[02:27] | No, come on! Please! Work! | 别啊 拜托 给点力嘛 |
[02:39] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[02:45] | Dad! Dad, come here! | 爸爸 快来 |
[02:48] | – What is it? What’s wrong? – Mom’s phone, it moved. | -出什么事了 -妈妈的手机在移动 |
[02:50] | – She’s moving. – What are you talking about? | -她在走动 -你说什么呢 |
[02:52] | I lost my phone a couple months ago. | 我几个月前丢过手机 |
[02:54] | I used this website to track it. | 我当时用这个网站查到了它 |
[02:55] | So I thought, you know, maybe we could use it on her. | 所以我就想或许可以用它来找妈妈 |
[02:58] | You got online? | 你上网了 |
[02:59] | Barely. It’s super slow, but I finally got enough of a signal. | 很勉强 网速很慢 但刚好有信号 |
[03:02] | It’s going in and out but I got enough to see the phone move. | 时有时无 不过足以让我看到手机移动地方 |
[03:09] | – You’re sure it’s moving? – Yeah. Like 3 blocks. | -你确定她在动 -嗯 走了三个街区呢 |
[03:11] | If she’s moving, she’s gotta be ok, right? | 如果她还能移动 那就一定没事吧 |
[03:14] | – It’s a good sign. – I’m going to call her. | -是个好迹象 -我给她打电话 |
[03:28] | Dad, it’s ringing. | 爸爸 电话响了 |
[03:32] | Hi, it’s Kelly. Leave me a message | 我是凯莉 留个言吧 |
[03:33] | and I’ll call you right back. Thanks. | 我稍后就回电话 谢谢 |
[03:36] | Mom, it’s me again. Call me back, ok? Please? | 妈妈 还是我 回电话好吗 求你 |
[03:40] | Maybe it’s on silent or something. | 或许开了静音 |
[03:44] | Why hasn’t she called back? | 她为什么不回电话 |
[03:49] | – What was the location? – This says… | -她在哪 -这里显示 |
[03:52] | Main and Front. | 主街和前街街角 |
[03:54] | – No! Come on, please! Work! – Shh. It’s ok. It’s ok. | -别这样啊 -没事的 |
[03:59] | We know her location. | 我们知道她在哪了 |
[04:03] | I’ll get her. | 我去找她 |
[04:26] | The President has declared a bank holiday in an attempt | 总统已经宣布所有银行停业 |
[04:29] | to stabilize the nation’s teetering financial system. | 试图稳定岌岌可危的国家金融体系 |
[04:32] | This latest move comes | 伴随着昨天23家银行的倒闭 |
[04:33] | in the wake of 23 bank failures yesterday. | 政府新出台了这一举措 |
[04:36] | Despite these measures, | 尽管采取了这些措施 |
[04:37] | the head of the International Monetary Fund | 国际货币基金组织总裁 |
[04:40] | hinted in a news conference today | 在今天的新闻发布会上暗示 |
[04:42] | that the world financial system is now teetering | 世界金融体系如今 |
[04:45] | – on the brink of systematic– – What’s going on? | -正濒临系统… -怎么了 |
[04:50] | Zack tracked down Kelly’s phone. | 扎克追踪到了凯莉的手机 |
[04:58] | Good morning, Mrs. Martinez. | 早上好 马丁内兹夫人 |
[04:59] | The phone is moving. | 手机在移动 |
[05:01] | – Where is it? – Astoria. | -在哪儿 -阿斯托里亚 |
[05:04] | – Don’t say it. – I wasn’t gonna. | -别这么说 -我没想说什么 |
[05:06] | Kelly could be alive. | 凯莉可能还活着 |
[05:08] | The phone is moving during daylight. | 白天手机一直在移动 |
[05:10] | She could’ve gotten out without getting stung. We did. | 她可能安然逃脱了没有被螫 我们就是 |
[05:12] | They’re mobilizing downstairs. | 他们正在楼下部署计划 |
[05:14] | Setrakian has a plan. | 塞特拉基安有个计划 |
[05:15] | I have to do this first. | 我得先做这事 |
[05:20] | I didn’t mean to hurt you last night. | 昨晚我无意要伤害你 |
[05:24] | Nothing makes any sense anymore. | 一切都很混乱 |
[05:25] | I don’t know what I’m saying, | 我不知道我在说什么 |
[05:26] | what I’m doing, but I knew what I was doing then. | 我在做什么 但我知道我当时在做什么 |
[05:29] | I’m not sorry about that. | 对此我并不感到后悔 |
[05:34] | I know you tried to prepare me for the worst | 我知道你想要我作好最坏的打算 |
[05:36] | but I think there’s a real chance here | 但我觉得她还有可能没事 |
[05:38] | – and so long as there is– – Then you should go. | -只要还有一线… -那你去吧 |
[05:44] | But you must be prepared for what you might find. | 但你必须为可能的情况作好准备 |
[05:50] | I get it. | 我知道 |
[05:53] | Take your weapons. | 带上你的武器 |
[06:06] | – Any change? – Still in the same place. | -地点有变吗 -还在老地方 |
[06:08] | Can’t I come? I don’t want to just sit here. | 我不能去吗 我不想就这么坐在这里 |
[06:10] | No, I need you to track the phone. | 不 我需要你追踪手机 |
[06:12] | Text me if the signal moves. | 如果信号移动就给我发短信 |
[06:13] | What if it doesn’t go through? | 如果发不出去呢 |
[06:15] | Keep texting. | 那就一直给我发 |
[06:19] | Bring mom back with you. | 把妈妈带回来 |
[06:25] | I tracked the epicenter of the rat-free zone. | 我追查到了无鼠区的中心地点 |
[06:28] | Right down here by the World Trade Center. | 就在世贸中心的正下方 |
[06:30] | I popped down into the tunnels to investigate, | 我跳下隧道去调查 |
[06:32] | ended up eye-to-eye with a few dozen of them. It was a fun day. | 结果撞上了好几只那东西 真是有趣的一天 |
[06:37] | In my opinion, attacking them head-on on their own turf | 依我看来 在它们的老窝直接发起攻击 |
[06:42] | seems like a good way for us all to die. | 看上去是大家一起找死的好方法 |
[06:44] | The thing about rats is they always have a backdoor – | 老鼠它们总有后路 |
[06:47] | that’s why it’s so tricky to catch them. | 所以要抓住它们是相当棘手的 |
[06:50] | I bet that the vamps… I bet you they have one, too. | 我打赌那些吸血鬼 我打赌它们也有条后路 |
[06:55] | So this is my thinking, alright? | 所以我的想法是这样 |
[06:58] | We have to look at all the decommissioned tunnels and lines | 我们得查看所有在世贸中心周围的 |
[07:01] | near the World Trade Center, which this map… | 废弃隧道和地铁线路 而这幅地图 |
[07:05] | doesn’t help us very much. | 帮不了什么忙 |
[07:08] | It’d be great to get online. | 如果能上网就好了 |
[07:10] | I know this great transit archive on there. | 我知道网上有个很厉害的交通档案库 |
[07:14] | The Internet’s for shit, so… | 但根本上不了网 所以… |
[07:20] | – Yeah, sorry about for that. – About what? | -是啊 真不好意思 -不好意思什么 |
[07:25] | I brought it down. | 是我搞垮了网络 |
[07:27] | Uh… I think I missed that. | 这事我不知道啊 |
[07:30] | Yeah, not just me… but my crew. | 是的 但不只是我 还有我的团队 |
[07:36] | An old rich guy hired us to interrupt mobile services | 一个富老头雇佣我们扰乱手机业务 |
[07:40] | and crash most Internet traffic. | 以及搞垮大多数网络通信 |
[07:45] | Eldritch Palmer. | 是爱尔德里奇·帕尔默 |
[07:46] | Preventing the spread of information. | 防止消息扩散 |
[07:49] | – And you helped him?! – I never wanted to hurt people. | -你居然助纣为虐吗 -我从没想害人 |
[07:54] | I have been trying to figure out a way to make things right. | 我已经在试图找方法补救了 |
[07:57] | – Can you do that? – Maybe. | -你可以吗 -也许吧 |
[08:02] | If I can get back into Palmer’s offices. | 如果我能回到帕尔默的办公大楼 |
[08:04] | – How would you get access? – I could get her in. | -你怎么能进去呢 -我能把她弄进去 |
[08:07] | Use my city credentials. Fly under the radar. | 用我的公务员身份 瞒天过海 |
[08:10] | – Sure, I could be your boss. – Assistant. | -没问题 我来当头儿 -你当助手 |
[08:13] | – Boss. – Details. | -头儿 -那都是小事 |
[08:17] | I always wanted to get into that building. | 我一直想进那栋楼看看 |
[08:38] | Keep up, let’s go! | 快 我们走 |
[08:55] | Hey baby, the world about to end. You want, | 宝贝 这个世界就要完蛋了 你想… |
[09:01] | Hey, where’d you get that phone? | 你从哪里找到这手机的 |
[09:03] | – That’s mine. That’s my phone. – I know you stole it. | -是我的手机 -我知道这是你偷来的 |
[09:05] | Where’s the woman you took it from? | 用这手机的女人在哪里 |
[09:10] | Where’d you find it?! | 你到底在哪里偷到手机的 |
[09:11] | Back off or I’m not telling you shit. | 退后 不然我什么都不会说 |
[09:19] | I found this on the street. Wasn’t any woman with it. | 我在街上找到的 旁边可没有什么女人 |
[09:23] | You’re gonna show me where. | 告诉我你在哪里找到的 |
[09:24] | Show me your badge po-po. | 警察大人 给我看看你的警徽 |
[09:25] | Do I look like a cop? I’m a doctor. | 你看我像个警察吗 我是医生 |
[09:28] | For real? | 真的吗 |
[09:32] | It’s infected. | 我的腿感染了 |
[09:36] | Jesus christ that’s a bad burn. | 这个烧伤可真够严重的 |
[09:38] | – How long have you had that? – Got it last week. | -你什么时候受伤的 -上周 |
[09:48] | Ok, Brea. Where did you find the phone? | 好了 布雷亚 你在哪里找到这手机的 |
[09:53] | Help me up. | 拉我一把 |
[10:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:26] | There. It was right there. | 就那里 就扔在那里 |
[10:28] | – Did you see the woman driving? – No. | -你看见开车的女人了吗 -没有 |
[12:00] | Matt? | 马特 |
[12:06] | Matt?! | 马特 |
[12:17] | You know not talking is part of what ended my marriage. | 沉默导致了我上段婚姻的结束 |
[12:25] | God! Way to be a grownup! | 天哪 你就不能成熟一点吗 |
[12:30] | Look, if you don’t want to talk, at least let me in. | 如果你不想谈谈 好歹开门让我进去吧 |
[12:32] | I need to get ready for work. | 我要准备去上班了 |
[12:46] | – She’s so mean. – Hey, you’re here. | -她真刻薄 -你还在这里啊 |
[12:52] | It’s a school day, right? | 今天有课啊 |
[12:53] | Yeah, but like half the kids are out. | 是啊 但大部分孩子都没来 |
[12:55] | Most of the staff, too. | 很多员工也没来 |
[12:59] | – Are they sick? – I guess. | -他们病了 -估计是 |
[13:01] | A bunch of them didn’t even bother to call in. | 很多人连假都懒得请了 |
[13:03] | Miranda is going to release the kids early. | 米兰达准备提前放孩子走 |
[13:05] | No point with barely half attendance. | 出勤率一半不到 还教什么 |
[13:09] | What? | 怎么 |
[13:12] | Do you know something? | 你知道些什么吗 |
[13:15] | Eph warned me about a virus. | 伊弗警告过我有个什么病毒 |
[13:18] | Something to do with that plane at JFK. | 跟肯尼迪机场的那架飞机有关 |
[13:20] | Said we should leave town. | 说我们得离开城市 |
[13:21] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[13:24] | Oh God. | 天啊 |
[13:26] | If you want to let Miranda know. | 你要想跟米兰达说 就去吧 |
[13:29] | But I’m getting Zack and I’m getting out of town. | 但我得带扎克出城了 |
[13:33] | You should, too. | 你也应该走 |
[13:41] | Matt? | 马特 |
[13:43] | Where are you? | 你在哪 |
[13:46] | Called a half day at school. Everyone is sick. | 学校放半天假 大家都病了 |
[13:49] | Eph was right. | 伊弗是对的 |
[13:51] | Matt? | 马特 |
[13:54] | Enough already! | 别闹了 |
[13:56] | Did you hear me? Eph was right. | 你听到我了吗 伊弗是对的 |
[13:59] | And you had him arrested by the FBI– | 但你却叫来联邦调查局逮捕了他 |
[14:04] | Oh my God, Matt? | 我的天 马特 |
[17:06] | Zack? | 扎克 |
[17:09] | Sweetheart, where are you? | 亲爱的 你在哪 |
[17:11] | An equal number of people who intend, | 一部分的人似乎 |
[17:13] | it seems to be, to take matters into their own hands. | 想要亲手解决这场危机 |
[17:16] | Firearm sales have spiked… | 枪支销售量直线上升 |
[17:18] | Survival equipment, propane tanks, generators, | 生存装备 煤气罐 发电机 |
[17:21] | canned food and the likes– | 罐头食品等等也一样… |
[17:32] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[17:35] | Oh my world. Are you ok? | 我的天啊 你没事吧 |
[17:39] | Where’s zack? I’m here to pick him up. | 扎克在哪 我是来接他的 |
[17:44] | Am I late? | 我来迟了吗 |
[17:46] | I– I think I’m late. | 我大概是来迟了 |
[17:48] | We dismissed early and when we couldn’t reach you, | 我们很早就放学了 又联系不上你 |
[17:50] | your friend Diane came to pick him up, I mean… | 你的朋友戴安把他接走了 |
[17:54] | I know that you carpool. Look, Kelly, | 我知道你们拼车 凯莉 |
[17:58] | I think maybe you’ve been in an accident | 你是不是出了事故 |
[18:00] | and we should get you to a hospital. | 我们应该送你去医院 |
[18:02] | Can you get Zack for me? | 你能帮我联系到扎克吗 |
[18:05] | – Please? – Mm-hmm. I uh… | -求你了 -这个 我 |
[18:10] | If you’ll just excuse me, | 不好意思 |
[18:11] | I’m just going to make one call, ok? | 我这就去打个电话好吗 |
[18:13] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[18:21] | I’m guessing that she’s been in a car accident | 我猜她遭遇了一场车祸 |
[18:25] | and I think that she has a concussion. | 我觉得她有点脑震荡 |
[18:28] | Hello? | 喂 |
[18:38] | Kelly… | 凯莉 |
[19:40] | Back off! | 走开 |
[20:05] | Ok, assistant. You believe you’re supposed to be there, | 小助手 只要你坚信自己该去 |
[20:08] | – they’ll believe it. – Sure. | -他们就会相信你 -没问题 |
[20:11] | You know this isn’t my first dance, o’ wise and powerful. | 我不是第一次这么干了 聪明强势先生 |
[20:17] | So what’s with the old pawn shop guy? | 那个当铺里的老家伙是什么来头 |
[20:20] | How are you friends with him? | 你怎么跟他认识的 |
[20:23] | Met him last night. Same as you. | 昨晚才认识的 跟你一样 |
[20:25] | Really? Huh. | 真的吗 |
[20:28] | Seemed to have such a shorthand. | 感觉进展很快啊 |
[20:31] | What about you? What’s your story? | 你呢 你什么来头 |
[20:37] | No story. What you see is what you get. | 没什么来头 如你所见 |
[20:40] | Listen, honey. The pawn shop guy is a vampire killer. | 亲爱的 当铺的那人是吸血鬼猎人 |
[20:46] | If you could top that story with your mysterious background, | 你要是觉得你的背景比他更神秘 |
[20:49] | then… go for it. | 那就说说吧 |
[20:52] | Fine. What do you want to know about me? | 好吧 你想知道些什么 |
[20:57] | This guy Palmer. | 这个帕尔默 |
[21:00] | Guy dicks you over to bring about end times? | 这个找你去开启世界末日的家伙 |
[21:04] | If we’re going to his building just to borrow his wifi | 如果我们只是去他的楼里蹭一下无线网 |
[21:07] | then you’re wasting my time. | 那你就是在浪费我的时间 |
[21:14] | I wouldn’t dream of wasting your time. | 我肯定不会浪费你的时间 |
[21:26] | 石心集团 曼哈顿 57西街156号 | |
[21:31] | Hello. | 你好 |
[21:32] | Uh, New York Pest Control Services. | 纽约市病虫害防控中心 |
[21:35] | We have to inspect your executive dining facilities. | 我们要检查一下你们的行政餐饮设施 |
[21:40] | I don’t have you down here. | 我没找到您的预约 |
[21:42] | Well they don’t let us make appointments for inspections, you know? | 我们检查都不让事先预约的 |
[21:47] | I can’t let you through without an OK from security. | 安保系统不放行的话 我是不能让你进去的 |
[21:50] | You’re sure about that? | 你确定吗 |
[21:52] | It’s pretty much just a quick look-see. | 我们只是很快地看一眼 |
[21:54] | You know, another box I have to check off for my hard-ass boss. | 我那难缠上司待会还要派我去查别的楼呢 |
[21:58] | In and out in 10? | 十分钟就能完事 |
[22:05] | Well, it looks like executive dining is in between shifts anyway. | 好吧 反正行政餐饮部好像也正在换班 |
[22:08] | – So… – Oh, perfect. | -那… -太好了 |
[22:14] | Middle elevator. 25th floor. | 中间的电梯 25楼 |
[22:18] | Thanks Lauren. You’re the best. | 谢谢萝伦 你最好了 |
[22:20] | And you have yourself a great day, ok? | 祝你一天都顺心 好吗 |
[22:23] | – Ok. – Thanks. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[22:28] | Confidence. It’s all about confidence. | 自信 一切源于自信 |
[22:34] | – Will you follow us, please? – Confidence or competence? | -请跟我们来好吗 -自信还是自强 |
[22:42] | Now look, I don’t want to get you boys in trouble. | 听着 我不想找你们的麻烦 |
[22:46] | But as Pest Inspectors for the city of New York, | 但作为纽约市防病虫害稽查员 |
[22:48] | we have the absolute right to enter any licenced food… | 我们有权进入任何一家持照食品… |
[22:51] | Hey. Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[23:02] | Alright. Thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[23:08] | Ms. Velders. | 维尔德斯女士 |
[23:10] | Reggie Fitzwilliam, you remember me? | 我叫雷吉·费茨威廉 你还记得我吗 |
[23:13] | ‘Cause I certainly remember you. | 我可是对你印象颇深 |
[23:15] | I see you’ve taken up rat catching. | 看来你改行抓起老鼠来了 |
[23:17] | So it appears. | 看来是如此 |
[23:21] | Search them. | 搜他们身 |
[23:24] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[23:47] | – Use these for catching rats? – Only really big ones. | -用这些东西抓老鼠吗 -只用来对付大的 |
[23:55] | – So what now? – Mr. Palmer would like to see you. | -现在想怎样 -帕尔默先生想见你 |
[23:59] | No, not you. | 不 不是你 |
[24:02] | Her. Alone. | 她 就她一个 |
[24:43] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[24:53] | You here? | 你在吗 |
[25:03] | We’re live at the scene of of another bizarre murders. | 我们正在另一起离奇的凶杀现场进行直播 |
[25:07] | This tragic incident claimed the lives | 今晚这起不幸事故的受害者 |
[25:10] | of a young married couple here in Brooklyn tonight. | 是布鲁克林的一对年轻夫妇 |
[25:13] | They were found in the basement of their home | 在邻居投诉有恶臭传出之后 |
[25:15] | after a neighbor complained of a terrible smell emanating from inside. | 他们的尸体在自家地下室被发现 |
[25:20] | Police sources say a disturbing pattern of random violence | 警方消息人士表示 令人担忧的暴力活动 |
[25:24] | has swept across New York City. | 已经席卷了纽约城 |
[25:26] | In recent days, police have been inundated with reports | 近来 警方接到源源不断的 |
[25:30] | of home invasions and attacks… | 入侵和袭击报警 |
[25:38] | Oh my God! Oh my God, Kel! | 我的天哪 小凯 |
[25:41] | You scared the crap out of me. What time is it? | 你差点把我吓死了 几点了 |
[25:49] | Kel? | 小凯 |
[25:54] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[25:57] | Matt did this? Are you serious? | 是马特干的吗 真的吗 |
[26:04] | – Where’s Zack…? – What… | -扎克在哪 -什么… |
[26:07] | What do you mean where’s Zack? | 你问扎克在哪是什么意思 |
[26:08] | Eph said Zack was with him. | 伊弗说了扎克跟他在一起 |
[26:09] | Kel, honey, you know what? You’re freaking me out, OK? | 小凯 你快把我吓死了 |
[26:11] | So I’m going to take you to the emergency room, OK? | 我带你去急诊室 好吗 |
[26:14] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[26:18] | What’s… What’s going on? | 怎么了 |
[26:31] | Kelly! What the… | 凯莉 你干什… |
[26:34] | Ah! What the hell are you doing?! | 你在干什么啊 |
[26:35] | What are you doing?! No! | 你干什么 不要啊 |
[27:19] | Ok. | 行了 |
[27:30] | Why in God’s name would you ever come back here? | 你还回来干什么啊 |
[27:33] | Because I don’t like being taken for a ride. | 因为我不喜欢被欺骗 |
[27:36] | Now I know that Palmer’s behind all this. | 我现在知道这一切的幕后黑手是帕尔默 |
[27:39] | Evidently you’re fine with being his lackey. I am not. | 显然你很愿意做他的走狗 但我不行 |
[27:43] | Mr. Palmer is very ill. | 帕尔默先生重病在身 |
[27:45] | I won’t let you harm him. | 有我在 你别想伤害他 |
[27:47] | If you try anything, anything at all, | 你要是敢动他分毫 |
[27:50] | I’ll kill you. | 我会杀了你 |
[27:52] | Am I clear? | 你听明白了吗 |
[28:10] | Ms. Valders. As requested. | 维尔德斯女士来了 如您所愿 |
[28:13] | Ah. Ms. Valders. | 维尔德斯女士 |
[28:16] | I so admire your pluck. | 我很欣赏你的勇气 |
[28:18] | Thinking you and…who? A rat catcher? | 你以为你和那个谁…捕老鼠的 |
[28:21] | Could come here and…What? | 可以就这么跑过来 然后怎样 |
[28:24] | Dispense with me? | 废了我吗 |
[28:27] | The mind boggles at the absurdity of the plan. | 如此愚蠢的计划简直令人震惊 |
[28:30] | But the ego behind it… Audacious. | 但你们还挺有种的 |
[28:33] | You lied to me. | 你骗了我 |
[28:36] | Did we have a deeper transaction than I recall? | 难道我们之后有做什么交易吗 |
[28:40] | – I bought you. You let me. – Are you a vampire, too? | -双方你情我愿 -你也是个吸血鬼吗 |
[28:45] | Hardly. | 完全不是 |
[28:48] | You wanted to bring the world down. Wipe out the human race. | 你想毁灭世界 让人类灭绝 |
[28:51] | Why would any rational person want to do such a thing? | 一个有心智的人会如此丧心病狂吗 |
[28:53] | First, don’t deny yourself due credit. | 首先 这件事你功不可没 |
[28:56] | You should be taking a bow. You did exceptional work. | 你做得太出色了 可以来个鞠躬谢幕了 |
[29:00] | Truly. I couldn’t have done this without you. | 说真的 这事没有你我还真做不成 |
[29:05] | Human DNA decays as we age. | 人类DNA会随年龄增长而衰退 |
[29:09] | Over time, it frays and it fails | 随着时间流逝 它逐渐损伤衰退 |
[29:11] | and we follow suit. | 我们的生命也随之逝去 |
[29:13] | But, it’s a code that can be rewritten. | 但是 遗传密码其实可以被改写 |
[29:16] | Rewrite the software and you control the hardware: | 正如改写了软件程式就能掌控硬件 |
[29:20] | The meat, muscle, and tissue that is mankind. | 也就是人类的血肉之躯 |
[29:23] | To what end? | 目的为何 |
[29:24] | If hacking is about exploring the limits of what is possible, | 如果说黑客入侵是在探索可能性的极限 |
[29:29] | then I am on the verge of achieving what you would consider | 那我即将获得的 用你的话说就是 |
[29:33] | the ultimate hack. | 终极入侵 |
[29:36] | – Cheating death. – Immortality? | -欺骗死神 -获得永生 |
[29:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:43] | – Well thanks for sharing. – It’s hard to be on the verge | -多谢分享 -毕生梦想即将成为现实 |
[29:46] | of something so exciting and not share the good news with someone. | 这份喜悦很难不与人分享 |
[29:49] | – And you are the perfect person. – And how’s that? | -而你正是绝佳的人选 -此话怎讲 |
[29:53] | Well, who would listen to you if you shared it? | 就算你说出去 又有谁会相信你 |
[29:55] | You are insignificant. | 你不过是个无名小卒 |
[29:58] | You feel how invisible you are. | 你知道自己有多不起眼 |
[30:01] | That’s why you did what you did for me. | 所以你才为我做了那些事 |
[30:05] | – Am I right about that? – Son of a bitch! | -我说得对吗 -王八蛋 |
[30:07] | You…you asshole! Let go of me! | 你个混蛋 放开我 |
[30:11] | You’re the nothing. You. | 你什么也不是 |
[30:15] | – We won’t see her again. – Get off me. | -我不想再见到她了 -放开我 |
[30:16] | No, sir. You will not. | 好的 先生 她不会再出现了 |
[30:18] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[30:33] | Kelly…. | 凯莉 |
[31:06] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[31:08] | Come to me. | 到我这儿来 |
[31:22] | Come to me. | 到我这儿来 |
[31:40] | Come to me, kelly. | 到我这儿来 凯莉 |
[31:54] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[31:58] | Come to me. | 到我这儿来 |
[32:06] | Look at me! | 看着我 |
[32:12] | Rejoice. | 欢欣鼓舞吧 |
[32:17] | Embrace your glorious fate. | 尽情拥抱你辉煌的命运 |
[32:24] | Hey Mr. Charming, remind me to ignore you next time. | 帅大叔 下次记得提醒我别听你的 |
[32:27] | Sure, next time I will. We’ll do it your way. | 没问题 下次我们照你的方法来 |
[32:30] | We’ll shout, yell, shoot our way in. | 我们大喊大叫地硬闯进去 |
[32:33] | Yeah, well I had a better chance. | 我本来有个更好的机会 |
[32:35] | Stop. | 停 |
[32:39] | Turn around. | 转过来 |
[32:55] | Relax. | 别紧张 |
[32:57] | I’m letting you go. | 我会放你们走 |
[33:02] | My employer is… misguided. | 我的老板…被误导了 |
[33:06] | Misguided is not the bloody word I would use. | 那可不是一句「误导」就能开脱的 |
[33:08] | I don’t agree with what he’s doing, | 我不赞同他的做法 |
[33:09] | so I can hardly carry out an order to kill the people | 所以我无法执行命令 |
[33:13] | who are trying to make it right. | 杀死那些想要扭转事态的人 |
[33:16] | Won’t your friends here tell on you? | 你这些朋友不会告发你吗 |
[33:19] | Their loyalty is to me. | 他们只忠于我 |
[33:22] | Then why don’t you all join us? | 那你不如加入我们吧 |
[33:24] | Help us make this right. | 帮我们一起扭转事态 |
[33:27] | Go. While you have a chance. | 快走吧 趁现在还有机会 |
[33:43] | Go. | 走 |
[33:58] | Diane? | 戴安 |
[37:22] | The only way to ensure we’re right is go down there. | 要确保我们是对的 就必须下去 |
[37:36] | It’s night. I was worried. | 大晚上的 我很担心 |
[37:43] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[37:52] | Guess we’re not the only ones that struck out, huh? | 看来不只我们不顺利啊 |
[37:55] | – No luck with the wife, huh? – Oh, you’re still here? | -没找到你妻子吗 -你怎么还在 |
[37:59] | Who invited you here, exactly? | 谁请你来的 |
[38:04] | She’s here just like the rest of us. | 她跟我们一样 |
[38:06] | Who put you in charge? | 谁同意你来做主的 |
[38:07] | The director of the Centers for Disease control put me in charge. | 疾控中心的主管让我做主的 |
[38:10] | You know what? | 得了吧 |
[38:12] | I don’t need this shit. If you don’t want me, | 我他妈才不稀罕 你不想留我 |
[38:15] | that’s absolutely no problem. I am gone. | 完全没问题 我走 |
[38:18] | Hey, hey, hey. It’s not his decision. | 他没资格做主 |
[38:21] | Alright? Just ignore him. He doesn’t speak for all of us. | 别理他 他无权代表我们所有人 |
[38:24] | It’s too dangerous. | 外面太危险了 |
[38:27] | At least just wait ’til morning. | 起码等天亮了再说 |
[38:30] | I would rather take my chances out there | 我宁愿去外面拼拼运气 |
[38:32] | Than be stuck in here with you assholes! | 也不想跟你们这些混蛋待在这里 |
[38:42] | Great. | 这下好了 |
[38:43] | You got a better idea out there, be my guest. | 你有更好的出路 那就请便吧 |
[38:50] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[38:55] | – Hey, buddy. – Did you find mom? | -乖儿子 -你找到妈妈了吗 |
[39:02] | Dr. Goodweather, Nora and I were just about | 古德温泽博士 诺拉和我准备去 |
[39:05] | – to go over what we discovered… – Just a minute. | -检查之前发现的 -稍等一下 |
[39:29] | You… didn’t find her? | 你没找到她是吗 |
[39:37] | No. Look, I uh… I did find her phone. | 没有 不过我找到了她的手机 |
[39:43] | I guess she lost it. What does that mean? | 可能是她掉了 这能说明什么 |
[39:51] | I’m not giving up, Zack. | 我会继续找的 扎克 |
[39:58] | Maybe this is why she hasn’t called. | 可能因为手机丢了她才没给我们打电话 |
[40:07] | – 1230. – I know it. | -密码是1230 -我知道 |
[40:14] | It was the street address at our place in Philly | 那是我们在费城的门牌号码 |
[40:16] | when I was at medical school. | 那时我还在念医学院 |
[40:21] | First place we bought together. | 那是我们买的第一所房子 |
[41:01] | Keep going! | 继续 |
[41:03] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[41:09] | – Keep going! – Come on! | -继续拆啊 -怎么还有 |
[41:14] | – It’s what you wanted, right? – Mom, seriously? | -是你想要的吧 -妈妈 你开玩笑吧 |
[41:19] | – Back deck. – What? | -后院 -什么 |
[41:21] | Check the back deck. | 去后院看看 |
[41:29] | Surprise! | 惊喜吧 |
[41:32] | – Do you like it? – I love it! | -喜欢吗 -爱死了 |
[41:36] | – I got you good, didn’t I? – Yeah. | -被我骗到了吧 -是的 |
[41:39] | – Happy birthday, Z. – Thanks so much. | -生日快乐 小扎 -谢谢 |
[41:42] | You’re the best mom, ever! I love the blue. | 你是最好的妈妈 我就喜欢蓝色 |
[41:45] | It’s exactly what I wanted… | 这就是我想要的 |