时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Ah, mi hijo. | 我的儿子 |
[00:03] | So good to have my two kids together again. | 真高兴又看到我的两个孩子在一起 |
[00:05] | How many times I have to tell you? | 我跟你说过多少遍了 |
[00:06] | Don’t leave your recycling in the hallway. | 不要把垃圾放在走廊上 |
[00:08] | Now we’re talking about the way you speak to my mother. | 现在要聊的是你对我妈说话的方式 |
[00:10] | If she ever tells me you talk to her like that again, | 如果她再告诉我你像这样对她说话 |
[00:13] | they’re gonna find your body | 就会有人在你钟爱的 |
[00:15] | in one of those recycling bins you love so much. | 回收垃圾桶里发现你的尸体 |
[00:17] | What was in that coffin? Soil… | 那个棺材里是什么 土 |
[00:21] | Where’s that cabinet? | 那柜子去哪了 |
[00:22] | That box was 500 pounds; | 那箱子可有227公斤 |
[00:23] | nothing could lift it up like that. | 没什么能拿起那么重的东西 |
[00:25] | If you have the coffin, then you still have him! | 如果你手上有棺材就还能掌控他 |
[00:27] | Do not allow it across the river! | 别让它过河 |
[00:29] | Something evil has taken root. Rats don’t migrate like that. | 邪恶在这里扎根了 老鼠一般不会这样 |
[00:32] | Something’s driving them out from underground. | 肯定是有什么东西把它们赶出来了 |
[00:34] | It’s hiding down there in the dark. | 隐藏在地下的黑暗中 |
[00:36] | I tracked the epicenter of the rat-free zone. | 我追查到了无鼠区的中心地点 |
[00:39] | We have to look at all the decommissioned tunnels | 我们得查看所有在世贸中心周围的 |
[00:41] | near the World Trade Center. | 废弃隧道和地铁线路 |
[00:43] | Kill the Master, and his spawn will die. | 杀掉血祖 它的后代就会死 |
[00:47] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[00:49] | Uh… Alright. | 好吧 |
[00:53] | UV light bomb test. | 紫外灯炸弹测试 |
[00:57] | Hey! No, no, no. Come on! Come on! | 不不不 过来 过来 |
[01:06] | – Now I can’t see anything. – That’s right. | -现在我什么都看不见了 -这就对了 |
[01:07] | It’s better than burning out your retinas looking at the UVC rays. | 比看到紫外线把你的视网膜灼伤要好 |
[01:10] | No fair. | 不公平 |
[01:11] | This is a… good idea? | 这会是个好主意吗 |
[01:15] | Well, we’re about to find out. | 我们很快就知道了 |
[01:19] | Fire in the hole! | 小心爆炸 |
[01:28] | You might want to put that out. | 你得把它灭了 |
[01:35] | – What happened? – In engineering terms, uh… | -发生什么事了 -用工程学术语说 |
[01:39] | you’d call that a fail. | 这算是失败了 |
[01:40] | An epic fail. | 大失败 |
[01:42] | Well, light was strong while it lasted. | 但发光时的强度还是很高的 |
[01:45] | – Was it long enough to hurt them? – Could be bigger. | -这时间够灼伤它们吗 -再强点更好 |
[01:48] | Need to keep the bulbs bright enough to do the job | 得让灯泡保持足够的亮度 |
[01:50] | without burning them out so fast. | 不能烧得这么快 |
[01:52] | Well if it were me, | 要是我的话 |
[01:53] | I would make the lights cycle on and off, | 我会让灯保持闪烁状态 |
[01:55] | strobe like a camera flash. | 就像相机闪光灯一样频闪 |
[01:57] | That might stop the bulbs from burning out. | 那也许能防止灯泡烧坏 |
[02:00] | I could rig up a fog machine too, you know, crank some tunes, | 我可以再装配一台烟雾机 放点音乐 |
[02:03] | really get ’em dancing. Just boom, boom, boom. | 让它们跳起来 砰砰砰 |
[02:06] | Forget I mentioned it. | 就当我没说 |
[02:06] | – Do what you want. – I’m just joking, Doc. | -你随意吧 -我只是在开玩笑 博士 |
[02:12] | I’m not saying I disagree because I do agree with you. | 我没说不同意 我挺同意你的 |
[02:16] | Don’t fall off your high horse. | 别生气了 |
[02:20] | Problem is, is that… | 问题是 |
[02:22] | well, we can’t do any more tests. | 没法再做更多试验了 |
[02:25] | I could put the rest of our bulbs in… | 我可以把其他灯泡接上 |
[02:27] | tinker with the circuit board, put in an oscillator… | 修下电路板 放个振荡器 |
[02:32] | But we’re gonna have to go with what we end up with. | 但我们做成什么就得用什么了 |
[02:34] | – Hope for the best. – Mr. Fet, | -希望好使 -费特先生 |
[02:36] | you’ve just described my method of operation | 你刚描述的是我过去六十年的 |
[02:39] | for the past six decades. | 一贯行动方法 |
[03:01] | Mama, what are you doing?! | 妈妈 你在干嘛 |
[03:05] | I can’t find anything in this damn kitchen! | 这个该死的厨房里什么都找不到 |
[03:09] | Apparently she’s searching for an ashtray she once owned | 很显然她在找以前在布宜诺斯艾利斯 |
[03:12] | from the Alvear Hotel, Buenos Aires. | 阿尔韦亚尔酒店的一个烟灰缸 |
[03:15] | I know it’s here somewhere. | 我知道就在这儿 |
[03:19] | Mama… | 妈妈 |
[03:21] | that broke years ago. Hm? | 那烟灰缸很多年前就碎了 好吗 |
[03:27] | I’ll clean it up. | 我会扫干净的 |
[03:32] | This is not your kitchen. | 这不是你的厨房 |
[03:40] | An ashtray here. | 这里有烟灰缸 |
[03:44] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[03:51] | I don’t like him. | 我不喜欢他 |
[03:53] | Mr. Setrakian is our host. | 塞特拉基安先生是房主 |
[03:56] | He has a dark soul. | 他有着黑暗的灵魂 |
[03:58] | Mama, basta. | 妈妈 别说了 |
[04:16] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[04:17] | I understand what she’s experiencing. | 我能理解她的感受 |
[04:19] | She’s wrong, what she said about you. | 她说你的话是错的 |
[04:23] | No, she’s not. | 不 她没错 |
[04:27] | Is your mother going to be OK? | 你妈妈没事吧 |
[04:30] | She gets confused sometimes. | 她偶尔会感到困惑 |
[04:32] | She mistakes memories for reality. | 她混淆了记忆与现实 |
[04:36] | She must have really liked that ashtray. | 她一定非常喜欢那个烟灰缸 |
[04:41] | It was from a hotel-restaurant | 那是我爸跟她第一次约会时 |
[04:42] | where my father took her on their first date. | 酒店餐厅里的烟灰缸 |
[04:45] | He wanted a memento, because he knew right then, | 他想要一个纪念品 因为当时他就知道 |
[04:48] | from that first night, that he was gonna marry her. | 从第一晚他就知道 他注定要娶她回家 |
[04:51] | Well then, maybe it’s good that she still remembers it. | 也许她还记得是件好事 |
[04:55] | I think you’re right. | 没错 |
[05:07] | Crispin, open the door. | 克里斯宾 开门 |
[05:12] | Crispin, open the damn door! I’m not playing, bro! | 克里斯宾 快他妈开门 我没跟你闹 |
[05:26] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[05:52] | Where’s Mom? | 妈妈呢 |
[05:56] | Crispin, do you hear me? Where is Mom? | 克里斯宾 你听见我说话了吗 妈妈呢 |
[06:53] | No! | 不 |
[06:54] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[07:03] | First, do no harm. | 第一条 不造成伤害[医生誓言] |
[07:05] | Things have changed. | 事情已经变了 |
[07:08] | Have they? | 有吗 |
[07:10] | Take a remote village, say 200 years ago. | 比方说在两百多年前的一个遥远山村里 |
[07:13] | Residents are manifesting strange symptoms. | 村民表现出一种奇怪的症状 |
[07:16] | Dying, fear and superstition rule the day, | 死亡 恐惧和迷信笼罩着他们 |
[07:19] | and a curse is blamed until someone like you or me shows up | 他们以为是诅咒 直到像你我这样的人出现 |
[07:22] | and, through a scientific process of elimination, | 然后用科学的排除法 |
[07:25] | traces the disease to a source and destroys it. | 追寻到疾病的根源 并将其彻底粉碎 |
[07:29] | The curse is lifted. People are saved. | 解除诅咒 拯救大家 |
[07:33] | Order is restored. | 恢复秩序 |
[07:35] | So you believe now? | 那现在你相信了 |
[07:37] | If we slay the Master, this plague of vampirism | 如果我们消灭血祖 这个吸血瘟疫 |
[07:40] | – ends today? – I have to believe it. | -就会停止肆虐 -我只能这么相信了 |
[07:42] | Otherwise, I can’t justify leaving Zach here | 不然我也不会把扎克留在这里 |
[07:47] | at the risk of | 冒着让他 |
[07:49] | being orphaned or worse. | 变成孤儿或更糟的危险 |
[07:54] | – We’ll make it back here. – What if we don’t? | -我们会成功的 -如果我们失败了呢 |
[08:03] | Maybe one of us should stay. | 也许我们其中一人应该留下来 |
[08:06] | You mean me? | 你说我 |
[08:10] | I would never ask you that. | 我不会这么要求你的 |
[08:11] | You just did. | 你已经要求了 |
[08:15] | – The answer is no. – I didn’t mean it like that. | -我拒绝 -我不是这个意思 |
[08:18] | I’m leaving my mother behind. | 我可是把我妈扔在这里 |
[08:20] | I know, I know you are. | 我知道这不容易 |
[08:22] | You and I are not assassins. | 我们不是刺客 |
[08:25] | Fet, that kill-happy exterminator, | 费特 那个嗜杀成乐的捕鼠员 |
[08:28] | this kamikaze mission is his wet dream. | 这个自杀性任务正合他口味 |
[08:31] | And the old man is consumed by an ancient grudge. | 而那个老人家则被久远的恨意所吞噬 |
[08:33] | They have no plan B, | 他们都没有后备计划 |
[08:34] | because they have no one but themselves at risk. | 因为他们也就是拿自己的命冒险 |
[08:37] | I don’t think we have any other choice. | 我们也没有别的选择 |
[09:10] | This was the weapon Jim Kent chose to use. | 这是金·肯特当时用的武器 |
[09:15] | You would honor him by taking it. | 你拿着他应该会很高兴 |
[09:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:27] | – When will you be back? – Sundown, absolute latest. | -你什么时候回来 -最晚日落时分 |
[09:30] | – That’s the whole day! – Hopefully sooner. | -那可是一整天 -我会尽快回来的 |
[09:33] | What about mom? | 那妈妈怎么办 |
[09:34] | I think the best thing is to | 我觉得当务之急是 |
[09:36] | take out that | 找到造成这一切 |
[09:39] | the thing that’s causing all this. Mr. Setrakian has a plan. | 问题的根源 塞特拉基安先生做好了计划 |
[09:42] | I understand, but why can’t I come with you? | 我明白 但为什么我不能和你一起去 |
[09:46] | I don’t know what’s out there. I, | 我不知道会发生什么 |
[09:48] | I can’t control that environment, but here, | 我不能让你冒那个险 但在这里 |
[09:51] | you’ve seen Mr. Setrakian’s basement, | 你也见到塞特拉基安先生的地下室了 |
[09:53] | it’s a fortress, | 那就是个地堡 |
[09:53] | it’s an armory. It’s the most safe place | 是个军械库 是最安全的地方 |
[09:55] | – I could imagine for you. – You’ll be careful, right? | -你会安全的 -你注意安全 好吗 |
[09:58] | Of course. | 肯定 |
[10:00] | I promise. In the meantime, keep an eye on Mrs. Martinez. | 我保证 同时 帮我看着点马丁内兹夫人 |
[10:03] | Shouldn’t that be the other way around? | 不是应该反过来吗 |
[10:05] | Should be. | 本该是 |
[10:08] | But you’re in charge. You stay in the basement. | 但你是管事的 待在地下室里 |
[10:11] | Both of you. Don’t let anybody see you. | 你俩都是 别让任何人看到你 |
[10:14] | OK. | 好的 |
[10:17] | Time to go! | 该走了 |
[10:20] | You’re brave. | 你很勇敢 |
[10:53] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[10:55] | I love you too. | 我也爱你 |
[11:43] | Young boy! Where is my ashtray? | 孩子 我的烟灰缸呢 |
[11:46] | I don’t know, it’s not here. | 我不知道 不在这儿 |
[11:47] | What did you do with it? | 你拿去干什么了 |
[11:49] | I didn’t put it anywhere. Nora can help when she comes back. | 我没碰它 诺拉回来可以帮你找 |
[12:20] | Where is my daughter? | 我女儿在哪 |
[12:21] | She went out with all the others. | 她和别人出去了 |
[12:23] | Is she getting my cigarettes? I need my cigarettes. | 她是去给我买烟了吗 我需要烟 |
[12:30] | See? I need cigarettes! | 看到没 我需要烟 |
[12:33] | You shouldn’t… My mom says you shouldn’t smoke. | 你不该 我妈说你不该抽烟 |
[12:39] | Nora will get you some when she comes back. | 诺拉回来会给你找的 |
[12:55] | Let’s haul ass! Come on! | 加快速度 快点 |
[12:58] | – Everybody’s having fun now. – Every man for himself. | -大家都在找乐子了 -人人为己 |
[13:03] | That’s what the Master is counting on. | 这就是血祖所期望的 |
[13:11] | Run! Run! Run! Run! | 跑跑跑 |
[13:22] | C’mon, Mama, pick up. | 快啊 妈妈 接电话 |
[13:25] | Pick up, mama, please. | 接电话啊 妈妈 求你了 |
[13:47] | Thank you for calling | 感谢您拨叫 |
[13:48] | Harlem’s Hospital Center. | 哈莱姆医院服务中心 |
[13:49] | If you know your party’s extension… | 如果您知道分机号… |
[13:55] | Yeah, can I speak to Guadalupe Elizalde, please? | 能给我接通瓜达卢佩·埃利萨尔德吗 |
[13:58] | It’s an emergency. | 有急事 |
[13:59] | May I ask who’s calling? | 请问是哪位 |
[14:00] | It’s Augustine Elizalde, her son. | 我是奥格斯汀·埃利萨尔德 她儿子 |
[14:03] | Yeah, hold on. | 好的 你等等 |
[14:03] | Ok. | 好的 |
[14:06] | Mr. Elizalde, Guadalupe’s shift is until 6 pm. | 埃利萨尔德先生 瓜达卢佩下午六点才会下班 |
[14:09] | It’s totally crazy here. | 现在这里一团糟 |
[14:10] | She might have called in early or come here early, I don’t know. | 她说不定请假或早到了 我也不知道 |
[14:12] | But I haven’t seen her. | 不过我没看到她 |
[14:14] | OK. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[15:29] | Somebody please! Help me! | 来人啊 救命啊 |
[15:32] | I need to get out of here! | 放我出去 |
[15:36] | Help! | 救命 |
[15:40] | It’s locked! Help me, please! | 门被锁上了 救命啊 |
[15:46] | Help me! | 救命 |
[15:50] | Please. | 求你了 |
[15:55] | Mrs. Martinez! | 马丁内兹夫人 |
[15:57] | Oh, there you are, young boy. | 你可来了 孩子 |
[15:59] | The keys! Give me the keys. | 钥匙呢 把钥匙给我 |
[16:01] | My dad gave me the keys. Do you want to go back downstairs? | 我爸爸把钥匙给了我 你想下楼吗 |
[16:06] | My daughter, my Nora, | 我的女儿 我的诺拉 |
[16:09] | they’ve taken her. I must go to her! | 他们把她带走了 我必须去救她 |
[16:12] | No, she left on her own. She’s coming back. | 不 她自己走的 她会回来的 |
[16:14] | – They’re all coming back! – They never come back! Never! | -他们都会回来的 -他们不会回来了 |
[16:23] | We must leave this place! | 我们必须离开这儿 |
[16:26] | Please! | 求你了 |
[16:27] | – I need to get out of here! – If I… | -我必须离开这 -如果我 |
[16:29] | If I go get you cigarettes, | 如果我给你去搞点香烟 |
[16:31] | will you go downstairs and wait for me? | 你能待在楼下好好等我吗 |
[16:51] | Why the World Trade Center? | 为什么要来世贸中心 |
[16:52] | The Master is drawn to places of great human misery. | 血祖会被人类悲恸的聚集地所吸引 |
[16:56] | He seeks out suffering. | 他被痛苦吸引 |
[17:00] | Eau de strigoi. | 血族的味道 |
[17:02] | I think we’re in the right place. | 我觉得我们找对地方了 |
[17:08] | “The cave you fear to enter… | 不入虎穴 |
[17:11] | Holds the treasure that you seek.” | 焉得虎子 |
[17:26] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[17:28] | With any luck, Dr. Martinez, | 运气好的话 马丁内兹博士 |
[17:30] | it’s gonna get a hell of a lot messier than this. | 情况会比这个糟得多 |
[18:34] | Stay to the right! | 靠右走 |
[18:37] | The third rail. | 第三轨[供电用] |
[18:40] | I don’t know if it’s live down here, but, uh… | 不知道下面还有没有电 不过… |
[18:42] | that’s 625 volts; we don’t want to find out. | 那可有625伏的高压 还是别碰为妙 |
[19:05] | It’s everything that defined these people. | 这些人的身份只能靠这些东西来确认了 |
[19:08] | Well, I hope I’m defined | 我希望我的身份 |
[19:09] | by more than just my wallet and my wristwatch. | 不用只剩钱包和手表来确认 |
[19:12] | Everything you see represents somebody’s mother, | 你在这里看到的一切 都代表着某人的母亲 |
[19:14] | – father, son, daughter. – Don’t bother. | -父亲 儿子 女儿 -别跟他废话了 |
[19:47] | Following either a gray Ford or a Plymouth… | 跟的是一辆灰色的福特或普利茅斯 |
[19:52] | We’re looking at two male Caucasians moving south… | 我们正在追捕两位向南逃窜的白人男性 |
[20:00] | Does your phone work? Can you get a signal? | 你的手机能用吗 有信号吗 |
[20:02] | No, mine doesn’t work either. | 不能 我的也用不了 |
[20:13] | No more graffiti. | 没有涂鸦了 |
[20:15] | The station was abandoned after 9/11… | 这车站在911之后就废弃了 |
[20:19] | Doubt anyone’s been here since. | 我怀疑在那之后就没人来过 |
[20:22] | Anyone still human that is. | 我是说 还是人类的人 |
[20:57] | They’re nesting. | 他们在休息 |
[20:59] | During daylight hours, always. | 白天的时候 都这样 |
[21:02] | Especially when first turned. | 特别是刚变成这样的时候 |
[21:04] | The, uh, transformation, it exhausts them. | 这种转化 对他们消耗很大 |
[21:10] | That’s a lot of necks to chop. | 好多脑袋要收割 |
[21:12] | No. | 别 |
[21:14] | Releasing them… | 解脱了他们 |
[21:15] | would alert the Master to our presence. Switch off. | 血祖就会发现我们来了 关掉 |
[21:47] | Kelly? | 凯莉 |
[21:57] | Eph, it’s not her. | 伊弗 不是她 |
[22:03] | We must keep moving. | 我们得继续前进 |
[22:34] | I should have been there for you, Mama. | 我该在家陪着你的 妈妈 |
[23:09] | Mr. Farrell… | 法瑞尔先生 |
[23:12] | you’re here for the rent, puto? | 你他妈是来收租的吗 |
[23:20] | Look. The rails are clean here. | 看 这里的轨道是干净的 |
[23:22] | Ah, service cars. | 给工程车用的 |
[23:24] | They use the abandoned stations for turnarounds. | 他们用废弃车站进行线路换向 |
[23:30] | I know these tunnels like the back of my hand. Now, this line | 我对这些隧道了如指掌 这条线 |
[23:34] | was built on top of the old original 1923 line. | 是建在原来1923年的老线之上的 |
[23:39] | Yeah, it’s like, uh… | 是啊 就像… |
[23:40] | ancient Rome or the City of David. | 古罗马或是耶路撒冷 |
[23:46] | We were hearing that the whole time, Doc. | 这声音就没停过 博士 |
[23:49] | No, no, this is different. | 不 这个不一样 |
[23:53] | These tunnels, they do strange things to sounds. | 隧道会改变声音 |
[23:56] | You know, like whispering chambers. | 就像在小屋里低语 声音会被放大 |
[23:57] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[23:59] | If there’s a train coming, we’re gonna know it, OK? | 如果有列车来了 我们会知道的 好吗 |
[24:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:08] | – Go! – Run! | -快走 -快跑 |
[24:20] | You were saying? | 你刚怎么说的来着 |
[24:23] | “I know these tunnels like the back of my hand.” | 「我对这些隧道了如指掌」 |
[24:25] | For future reference, that’s the back of your hand. | 供你以后参考 你的手背在这里 |
[24:27] | That’s your ass. That’s your elbow. | 你的屁股在这 你的胳膊肘在这 |
[24:29] | You want to take lead, yeah? | 你要来领路吗 |
[24:31] | Take point? Then go ahead. | 你要带头吗 请便 |
[24:32] | Be my guest. Go for it, Doc. | 别客气 你请 博士 |
[24:34] | I’m sick of this Brooklyn-pride shit. | 我受够这种布鲁克林的狗屁自豪了 |
[24:35] | Save it for somebody who cares. | 留着谁爱听跟谁说去吧 |
[24:37] | You’re used to having the last word, huh, Doc? | 你拍板定案拍习惯了吧 博士 |
[24:39] | How does it feel to know that a pawnbroker | 知道一个当铺老板和一个杀老鼠的 |
[24:41] | and a rat killer know more than you do, huh? | 都比你懂的多 心里什么滋味啊 |
[24:43] | You’ve been waiting for this your whole life, haven’t you? | 你等这机会等很久了吧 |
[24:45] | Congratulations on the vampire apocalypse. | 恭喜你总算遇到了吸血鬼末日 |
[24:48] | The first will be last. | 始即为终 |
[24:50] | The last shall be first, Doc. | 终复亦始 博士 |
[24:52] | Enough! Both of you! Pay attention! | 你俩都够了 集中精力 |
[25:12] | We cannot afford to be seen. | 我们不能暴露 |
[25:14] | Not yet. | 现在还不能 |
[25:28] | It’s a shitty way to go, even for them. | 就算对他们来说 这么死也太惨了 |
[25:32] | Now, I know another way to kill them. | 现在我知道干掉它们的新方法了 |
[25:35] | Next outing, you carry the power transformer. | 下次 你拿变压器 |
[25:39] | She was heading this way, so we’re close. | 她是往这边走的 看来我们很接近了 |
[25:43] | Just be careful. | 要小心 |
[25:47] | …or, they’ll get any better. Widespread looting. | 就算不知是否有所好转 抢劫时有发生 |
[25:49] | – Emergency services stretched. – Hello? | -紧急救援部门已无力应对 -有人吗 |
[25:53] | Infrastructure’s crumbling, and there are serious concerns | 基础设施开始坍塌 让人忧心的是 |
[25:55] | that hydro and water services are in imminent danger of collapse. | 如今水电服务也岌岌可危 |
[25:59] | Added to that, last night’s events, | 更为雪上加霜的是 昨晚 |
[26:01] | on the George Washington’s bridge particularly, | 发生在乔治华盛顿大桥的事件 |
[26:04] | has sparked concerns over a recent wave of vigilantism | 已引起人们对最近一系列自卫报复行为的担忧 |
[26:07] | that has spread panic over law-abiding citizens. | 并引发了守法公民的恐慌 |
[26:09] | And many citizens have actually decided to pull up stakes and get out of town. | 实际上很多市民已决定收拾行装出城 |
[26:13] | We have one such gentleman on the line right now… | 现在导播正为我们连线一位男士 |
[26:20] | Ohhh, jackpot! | 太走运啦 |
[26:22] | Sloppy seconds is more like it. | 看起来都是些抢剩下的 |
[26:25] | But food’s food. | 但好歹都是食物 |
[26:27] | Check the cash register just in case. | 翻下收银机 以备不时之需 |
[26:29] | And grab another bag to fill. We’ll trade what we can’t eat. | 再多拿个袋子来装 不吃的东西可以卖 |
[26:32] | We might not find another store like this again. | 过了这村儿就没这店儿了 |
[26:34] | Ohhh… Damn! | 天啊 |
[26:36] | Hey, Val, the clerk, he, uh… | 薇儿 这儿有个店员 他… |
[26:40] | Don’t be such a pussy. | 别像个娘们儿似的 |
[26:40] | You want to eat, don’t you? | 还想不想填饱肚子了 |
[26:42] | Check the backroom, look for canned tuna. | 你去储藏室看看有没有金枪鱼罐头 |
[27:51] | – Oh, Jesus! Hey! – Let go of me! | -天啊 -放开我 |
[27:53] | What are you doing here, kid? Hey, Val! | 小孩儿 你在这儿干嘛 薇儿 |
[27:58] | Where did you come from, kid? | 小孩儿 你从哪儿跑来的 |
[28:03] | Somebody else here. | 里面还有人 |
[28:14] | Hey, watch it, kid. | 当心啊 小朋友 |
[28:22] | Vamoose. | 快走 |
[28:58] | – Dead-end. – What the hell? | -没路了 -怎么会这样 |
[29:00] | Where did all the vamps go? Where’d they… | 那些吸血鬼哪去了 他们去… |
[29:04] | How’d they get through? | 他们是怎么过去的 |
[29:17] | If I were hunting rats, | 如果捉的是老鼠的话 |
[29:19] | this is exactly where I’d assume they’d go. | 我猜它们会钻进这里 |
[29:22] | Or if this is a trap. | 这也可能是个陷阱 |
[29:24] | Goddamn it! | 该死 |
[30:30] | All clear. | 安全了 |
[30:33] | Shit. Behind us. | 该死 在我们后面 |
[30:36] | Go. | 走 |
[30:37] | Hurry. I’ll hold them off. | 快走 我会拖住他们的 |
[30:39] | He knows we’re here now. | 他知道我们在这儿了 |
[30:42] | Oh well, all the more reason to hurry. | 那更有理由加快脚步了 |
[31:03] | Eph? | 伊弗 |
[31:07] | Eph? | 伊弗 |
[31:10] | Doctor! | 博士 |
[31:12] | Eph, are you there? | 伊弗 是你吗 |
[31:14] | Give me a hand. | 拉我一把 |
[31:18] | Dr. Goodweather! | 古德温泽博士 |
[31:20] | I’m so cold. | 我好冷 |
[31:23] | Find me, Eph, I need you. | 来找我 伊弗 我需要你 |
[31:25] | – Kelly? – Don’t! | -凯莉 -别去 |
[31:28] | – Listen to me! – Don’t let them hurt me. | -听我的 -别让他们伤害我 |
[31:32] | Doctor! | 博士 |
[31:33] | No! | 不要 |
[31:36] | Listen to me! | 听我说 |
[31:41] | – Doctor! – Something’s happening. | -博士 -出状况了 |
[31:44] | Holding them off with the light isn’t gonna get it done. | 用紫外灯拖住他们不是长久之计 |
[31:57] | Go! Go now! | 走 你先走 |
[31:58] | Go! | 快走 |
[32:04] | Eph! | 伊弗 |
[32:27] | Eph! | 伊弗 |
[32:32] | Eph? | 伊弗 |
[33:40] | Where are they? | 他们人呢 |
[33:45] | Let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[33:57] | Eph? | 伊弗 |
[34:31] | Eph, where are you? Hurry. | 伊弗 你在哪儿 快来 |
[34:35] | Kelly, I’m here. | 凯莉 我在这儿 |
[34:46] | Where is she? Goddamn it, come on! | 她在哪儿 该死的 来吧 |
[34:50] | What are you waiting for?! Come on! | 你还在等什么呢 出来吧 |
[35:21] | Have you come here to destroy me? | 你是来毁灭我的吗 |
[35:26] | The old professor… | 那个老教授… |
[35:30] | has a new pupil… | 又有新弟子了… |
[35:34] | …to fail… as he failed. | 你注定失败 一如他也失败了 |
[35:41] | I have taken everything from him. | 我夺走了他的一切 |
[35:46] | And I… | 我… |
[35:49] | will take everything… | 也将夺走… |
[35:52] | from you. | 你的一切 |
[35:55] | Your wife… | 你的妻子 |
[35:58] | your son. | 还有你儿子 |
[36:02] | I… | 我… |
[36:04] | am a drinker of men. | 是喝人血的 |
[36:17] | Professore. | 教授 |
[36:46] | Mrs. Martinez! | 马丁内兹夫人 |
[36:53] | Mrs. Martinez? | 马丁内兹夫人 |
[36:58] | Mrs. Martinez? | 马丁内兹夫人 |
[37:08] | Mrs. Martinez? | 马丁内兹夫人 |
[37:13] | I got your cigarettes. | 我帮你搞到香烟了 |
[37:16] | Oh, thank you! | 太谢谢了 |
[37:23] | Sweet young boy. | 可爱的孩子 |
[37:53] | Did anyone see? Which way did he go? | 有人看见吗 他往哪边跑了 |
[37:57] | Which path? | 哪条路 |
[38:00] | – We had him. – No, he had us. | -我们刚才抓到他了 -是他抓了我们 |
[38:03] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[38:05] | I think so. | 应该没事 |
[38:07] | – You saw him? – Yeah, I saw him. | -你看到他了 -我看到了 |
[38:10] | I heard her voice. | 我听到了她的声音 |
[38:14] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[38:16] | She was calling out to me. | 她在呼唤我 |
[38:19] | – He tricked me. – Of course, he tricked you! | -他耍了我 -他当然是耍你的 |
[38:22] | How could you run off like that? | 你怎么能突然就那么跑了 |
[38:24] | We ended up hunting for you instead of that thing! | 到最后我们成了追你了 而不是追他 |
[38:27] | Why did you ignite the light bomb? It chased him away! | 你点照明弹干嘛 把他赶跑了 |
[38:31] | – We had no choice! – He was right there! | -我们别无选择 -他当时就在那里 |
[38:32] | Right within my grasp! Now gone! | 就在我掌控中 现在他跑了 |
[38:41] | I’ll not rest until the Master is destroyed! | 不摧毁血祖我绝不罢休 |
[38:44] | And now, neither will he! | 现在他不弄死我也不会罢休了 |
[38:50] | I’ll break you, you… | 我会毁了你 你个… |
[38:54] | strigoi! | 血族 |
[38:56] | Kill you! Die, you! | 杀了你 去死吧 |
[38:58] | Die, strigoi! | 去死 血族 |
[39:12] | This way! | 走这边 |
[39:19] | How did you know he went this way? | 你怎么知道他会走这边 |
[39:20] | The Master is here somewhere. | 血祖一定在这附近 |
[39:23] | We should think this out, regroup. | 我们应该回去重新部署一下 |
[39:25] | And let them regroup? Why would we do that? | 让他们也重新部署吗 为什么 |
[39:28] | We may never get this chance again. | 这个机会失不再来 |
[39:45] | – God damn it! – Tough choice here, huh? | -妈的 -很难选了是吧 |
[39:48] | That’s basically a random choice. | 这基本只能听天由命了 |
[39:50] | No. | 不 |
[39:52] | Look… I get it, | 等等 我明白 |
[39:54] | I’m on your side, but this is crazy. | 我跟你是一伙的 但这太疯狂了 |
[39:55] | We’ve got him on the run! | 我们已经逼得他逃跑了 |
[39:56] | We must press on! Do what you like! | 一定要紧追不放 你爱怎么做随你 |
[39:59] | – Stop! – Hold on! | -停下 -等等 |
[40:01] | Flashlights off. | 把手电筒都关了 |
[40:03] | UV only. | 只开紫外灯 |
[40:09] | You see? | 看到了吗 |
[40:11] | I was right! Now, let me go! | 我是对的 别拦着我 |
[40:14] | Stop! Wait. Nora. | 停下 等一下 诺拉 |
[40:17] | What are we waiting for? | 我们还等什么 |
[40:39] | That’s a lot of monsters. | 居然有这么多怪物 |
[40:44] | No way, Pops! | 不行 老爹 |
[40:45] | He is here! Unhand me! | 他就在那里 快放开我 |
[40:48] | For God’s sake, this is suicide! | 行行好吧 你这是自寻死路 |
[40:50] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不要拦着我 |