时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Hello, Ms. Velders. | 你好 维尔德斯小姐 |
[00:03] | An old, rich guy hired us to crash most Internet traffic. | 一个富老头雇佣我们搞垮大多数网络通信 |
[00:07] | Eldritch Palmer. | 是爱尔德里奇·帕尔默 |
[00:08] | I never wanted to hurt people. | 我从没想害人 |
[00:10] | What the hell happened to you? | 你发生什么事了 |
[00:21] | He is nesting somewhere in the city. | 他正在城里的某个地方构筑巢穴 |
[00:23] | We could find him if we work together. | 如果我们一起 就能找到他 |
[00:25] | I am a drinker of men. | 我是喝人血的 |
[00:38] | – Why did you ignite the light bomb?! – We had no choice! | -你点照明弹干嘛 -我们别无选择 |
[00:40] | He was right there! Right within my grasp! | 他当时就在那里 就在我掌控中 |
[00:45] | No way, Pops. | 不行 老爹 |
[00:47] | He is here! Unhand me! | 他就在那里 快放开我 |
[00:49] | For God’s sake, this is suicide! | 行行好吧 你这是自寻死路 |
[00:51] | No! No! No! No! | 不 不要拦着我 |
[01:06] | Your pulse is slowing… | 你的脉搏变慢了 |
[01:09] | and your heart is struggling, Eldritch. | 你的心脏日渐衰竭 爱尔德里奇 |
[01:12] | I can hear it. | 我能听得见 |
[01:15] | Is he here now? | 他来了吗 |
[01:17] | Oh, no, | 没有 |
[01:19] | I came here on my own. | 我是一个人来的 |
[01:23] | I’ve kept my part of the agreement; | 我遵守了我这部分的协议 |
[01:26] | the Master will keep his. | 血祖也要遵守他那部分 |
[01:30] | He will not be compelled or coerced. | 没有人能够强迫他 |
[01:34] | He is the Master. | 他是血祖 |
[01:37] | He does… | 他想做就做 |
[01:41] | or he does not. | 不想做就不做 |
[01:43] | I used every resource at my disposal. | 我用尽了手边的一切资源 |
[01:47] | No one else could have done his bidding as I have. | 没有人能比我更好地完成他的要求 |
[01:53] | And if he denies you what you want? | 如果他不实现你的愿望呢 |
[01:56] | What if he sent me instead… | 如果他其实是派我来 |
[02:01] | in order to offer you your last rites? | 主持你的临终仪式的呢 |
[02:05] | He will save me. | 他会救我的 |
[02:07] | He still needs me. | 他还需要我 |
[02:10] | I have faith. | 我坚信 |
[02:48] | Zack, we’re back! | 扎克 我们回来了 |
[02:54] | – Zack, we’re back. – Dad! | -扎克 我们回来了 -爸爸 |
[03:00] | I’m so sorry we didn’t come back when I said we would. | 很抱歉我们没有按时回来 |
[03:06] | It’s alright. Did you get him? | 没关系 你们抓住他了吗 |
[03:09] | No. I got close. | 没有 差一点点 |
[03:12] | I guess close doesn’t count, though. | 看来接近也没什么用 |
[03:18] | Finally. | 你终于回来了 |
[03:23] | Everything OK here? | 一切都还好吧 |
[03:25] | Yep. Fine. | 很好 |
[03:28] | – Sure? – Yep. | -你确定 -确定 |
[04:11] | Please, give me strength. | 请给我力量 |
[04:29] | – 500 lek. – Sir, no. | -五百列克 -不行 先生 |
[04:32] | 800 lek. I’m just taking her up the river. | 八百列克 我只是要带着它到河那边去 |
[04:34] | No, no. | 不行 不行 |
[04:36] | It’s not the price, is it? It’s the destination. | 不是钱的问题 对吗 是目的地 |
[04:39] | The castle? The ruins? | 那个城堡 废墟 |
[04:41] | Has anyone else enquired about Castle Drisht recently? | 最近还有别人打听过追什特城堡吗 |
[04:44] | Kalaja e Drishtit? A German? | 追什特城堡 一位德国人 |
[04:48] | Well-dressed? Only comes at night? | 衣着考究 只在晚上来 |
[04:53] | Are there any people missing from the villages? | 村里有人失踪吗 |
[04:57] | 2000 lek. | 两千列克 |
[04:59] | I buy her. | 我买下它 |
[05:02] | 2000. | 两千 |
[05:22] | Miriam! | 米里亚姆 |
[05:24] | That farmer was terrified. | 那个农民吓坏了 |
[05:27] | He could sense an evil presence. | 他能感觉到魔鬼的存在 |
[05:29] | We’re so close this time, so close. | 我们这次离的很近了 近在咫尺 |
[05:31] | Abraham, you have said these words before. | 亚伯拉罕 你之前也这么说过 |
[05:35] | He’s here, I know it. | 他就在这儿 我知道 |
[05:38] | A victory here would validate our lives’ work | 这次胜利会给我们毕生的工作带来价值 |
[05:41] | and avenge the deaths of Frankel and Jurgis, | 为弗兰克尔和尤吉斯的死报仇 |
[05:43] | and shame those who have denounced us. | 让那些斥责我们的人感到愧疚 |
[05:48] | The castle is a half-day’s ride. | 骑马半天就能到城堡 |
[05:50] | I’ll be back before sundown. | 我会在日落前回来 |
[05:54] | Promise me… | 答应我 |
[05:55] | if you see signs of nesting, you will get away. | 你如果看到巢穴的迹象 就离开吧 |
[06:00] | You should not do this alone. | 你不该独自前去 |
[06:03] | I’m never alone, Miriam. | 我从没有孤军奋战 米里亚姆 |
[06:06] | You’re with me every step. | 你一直与我同在 |
[06:10] | Please, Abraham… | 求你了 亚伯拉罕 |
[06:13] | do not let vengeance cloud your vision. | 别让复仇遮蔽你的视线 |
[06:15] | I know your heart, | 我懂你的心 |
[06:17] | I know the toll my obsessions have taken on our lives | 我明白自己的执念让我们付出的代价 |
[06:20] | and the sacrifices you have made. | 还有你做出的牺牲 |
[06:25] | After this is finished, | 等这一切结束后 |
[06:28] | we’ll settle down in peace. | 我们安安稳稳地定居下来 |
[06:31] | We’ll adopt. | 再去收养孩子 |
[06:34] | A boy and girl, yes? | 一男一女 好吗 |
[06:36] | Just like you’ve always wanted. | 就如你一直以来的期望 |
[06:43] | Until sundown. | 最迟日落时分 |
[06:47] | No later. | 不许再晚 |
[07:07] | Next time. | 等下一次吧 |
[07:09] | Do you know how long I have hunted him? | 你知道我追捕他多久了吗 |
[07:12] | My last encounter with him was… decades ago. | 我最后一次遇见他是在几十年前了 |
[07:15] | There may be no next time. | 也许没有下一次了 |
[07:19] | You should rest. | 你应该休息下 |
[07:21] | Please, Dr. Martinez, leave me alone. | 拜托 马丁内兹博士 让我独自待会儿 |
[07:28] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[07:32] | Is this a vampire heart? | 吸血鬼的心脏吗 |
[07:34] | How did you… How old is it? | 你怎么…它有多老了 |
[07:37] | I asked you to leave me alone. | 请你不要来打扰我 |
[07:39] | – You’ve kept it here, why? – Stop with your questions! | -你为什么把它保存在这儿 -别问了 |
[08:04] | Mr. Alonzo Creem. You remember me? | 阿朗佐·克里姆先生 还记得我吗 |
[08:08] | Yeah, I remember you. | 记得 |
[08:11] | Give me your gun. | 把枪给我 |
[08:13] | You think I’m playing with you?! Give me your gun! | 你以为我跟你闹呢 把枪给我 |
[08:16] | Slowly. | 慢慢地 |
[08:21] | Now, start the car and drive. | 把车发动 开走 |
[08:28] | Best approximation, we were right about here | 最佳估计 我们当时就是在这儿 |
[08:30] | when we saw that horde of vamps in the tunnel. | 遇到了隧道里的那一波吸血鬼 |
[08:33] | A radius of half a block in either direction. | 每个方向的半径都有半个街区 |
[08:36] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[08:38] | OK, is nobody gonna bring this up but me? | 除了我 没人打算说说这件事吗 |
[08:40] | You guys saw what happened with Setrakian back there. | 你们看到了塞特拉基安之前的样子 |
[08:43] | Oh… He was upset. It’s understandable. | 我能理解他很难过 |
[08:46] | Upset? | 难过 |
[08:47] | He wanted the four of us to take on maybe a thousand vampires. | 他想以我们四人之力消灭数以千计的吸血鬼 |
[08:51] | That did happen. You saw that, right? | 当时你们都看见了 不是吗 |
[08:53] | He’s been on this hunt for a long time, Doc. | 长期以来 他一直在追捕它 博士 |
[08:56] | So, it was just a senior moment? | 你是说他只是老糊涂了吗 |
[08:59] | Is nobody questioning this but me?! | 除了我 你们都不觉得有问题吗 |
[09:02] | I think you’re overreacting. | 我觉得你反应过激了 |
[09:03] | I hear you, but what choice do we have? | 我知道你的意思 但我们有其他的选择吗 |
[09:07] | OK, good to know. So it is just me. | 很好 那真就只有我 |
[09:14] | Would you look at that? | 瞧啊 |
[09:25] | Miss me? | 想我了吗 |
[09:27] | Now that you mention it. | 你说是就是吧 |
[09:34] | Run out! | 快跑 |
[09:44] | Nothing is working! | 什么都不管用了 |
[09:51] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[09:52] | Is everyone OK? | 大家还好吗 |
[09:54] | As good as can be expected. | 也就那么样吧 |
[09:58] | Did you bring us some pizzas in there or what? | 你给我们买匹萨了吗 |
[10:01] | Better. I brought you a plan. | 比匹萨更好 我给你们带来一个计划 |
[10:04] | We don’t need any more plans; what we need is a win. | 我们不需要什么计划 只需要一场胜利 |
[10:08] | OK then. | 没问题 |
[10:10] | I’ve brought you a win. | 我给你们带来了胜利 |
[10:17] | I’m gonna set up here, OK? | 我在这儿摆家伙事 没问题吧 |
[10:20] | Where did you steal that stuff from? | 你从哪里偷来那些东西的 |
[10:22] | Look, I get it, yeah. We’re never gonna be best mates. | 我明白 我们不会成为好朋友的 |
[10:25] | It breaks my heart, truly, | 我真的好难过 |
[10:27] | but you need me even if you don’t know it yet. | 不过你还没意识到 你需要我 |
[10:30] | Oh, is this the time where I remind you that you broke the Internet? | 要我提醒一下 网络瘫痪是拜你所赐吗 |
[10:35] | Ever heard of the Emergency Alert System? | 你听说过紧急警报系统吗 |
[10:37] | It’s that thing that always interrupts the radio and television. | 就是那个突然出现在广播和电视中 |
[10:40] | “Now, this is only a test,” Right? | 说「这只是测试」的东西吗 |
[10:43] | Established to allow the president to address the nation | 它的存在是为了让总统在战时或者危难时期 |
[10:45] | in a time of war or national crisis. | 可以对全国发表演说 |
[10:48] | For 50 years throughout various incarnations. | 在过去的五十年里 不管发生了什么 |
[10:51] | It’s never been used, not once. | 这个系统都没有被用过 |
[10:54] | Not even on 9-11. | 即使是911的时候也没有 |
[10:55] | Well, that’s because we have 24-hour news stations now. | 那是因为我们有24小时新闻播报 |
[10:58] | Broadcasting bullshit stories about strange influenzas, | 它们成天就知道播什么奇怪的流感啊 |
[11:01] | random violence, celebrity weddings. | 突发的各种袭击 还有名人的婚礼 |
[11:03] | I can cut through all that noise. | 这些我都能搞定 |
[11:05] | Broadcast, cable, satellite, | 所有的广播 电视 卫星 |
[11:07] | I can put you on every television and radio in this country, | 我能把你放到所有的广播和电视上 |
[11:11] | unfiltered and uncensored. | 不用经过任何过滤和审查 |
[11:20] | I’m an escaped fugitive wanted for murder, | 我是一名在逃的凶杀案嫌犯 |
[11:22] | who’s going to believe me? | 有谁会相信我 |
[11:24] | Use that notoriety, Doc. | 就是要利用你的臭名昭著 博士 |
[11:27] | People know who you are, | 大家都知道你是谁 |
[11:29] | that you worked for the CDC. | 也知道你为疾控中心工作 |
[11:30] | Make some noise. Get people talking! | 说点什么 让大家议论起来 |
[11:32] | With your charm, | 你这么风趣迷人 |
[11:34] | the sky’s the limit. | 一切皆有可能 |
[11:37] | It actually could work. | 没准真能行 |
[11:40] | Not could, it will. | 不是没准 是一定 |
[11:43] | Now, figure out what you can say in about 30 to 40 seconds | 仔细想想这三四十秒的话 |
[11:46] | to wake up the world. | 唤醒这个世界吧 |
[11:55] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么来的 |
[11:57] | They call me Gus. | 他们叫我格斯 |
[12:00] | I’m just curious. | 我想知道 |
[12:02] | Why take me off among all the people you can go after? | 那么多人干嘛来找我 |
[12:05] | Well, I needed guns, ammo, money; | 我需要枪 弹药 钱 |
[12:10] | You seemed like a safe bet. | 找你感觉靠谱 |
[12:11] | – Whoa, what do you think you know about me? – I know enough. | -你都不了解我 -我了解的够多了 |
[12:15] | Here’s the problem, “Gus,” | 问题在这 格斯 |
[12:19] | I have a lot of friends, | 我有很多朋友 |
[12:20] | friends that want to do me favors; | 他们都愿意帮我 |
[12:22] | And once you steal from me, | 一旦你偷了我东西 |
[12:24] | a lot of people are going to want to | 会有很多人想要 |
[12:25] | get on my good side by finding you. | 讨好我 去找到你 |
[12:29] | You take a look around the city, brah? | 你看看这城市 老兄 |
[12:33] | A plague broke out, | 瘟疫爆发了 |
[12:35] | turning people into killing machines. | 把人变成杀人机器 |
[12:39] | There’s about to be a whole lot of chaos, | 马上就会乱作一团 |
[12:40] | ain’t nobody finding me. | 没人会去找我 |
[12:43] | You got a plan in that head of yours? | 你脑袋里有计划了吗 |
[12:47] | ‘Cause it better come out just as quick. | 你最好快点想个出来 |
[12:49] | You feel me? | 明白了吗 |
[12:52] | No problem. | 理解 |
[17:22] | Profesoara. | 教授 |
[17:38] | Miriam! | 米里亚姆 |
[18:14] | You have been hunting too long, Jew. | 你找得太久了 犹太人 |
[18:18] | I knew you would not be able | 我就知道你无法 |
[18:19] | to resist such an inviting trap. | 抗拒这样一个诱人的陷阱 |
[18:22] | Eichhorst! | 艾霍斯特 |
[18:24] | I leave you here to ponder your mistakes. | 你就在这反思自己的过错吧 |
[18:29] | No! Eichhorst! | 不要 艾霍斯特 |
[18:32] | Eichhorst! | 艾霍斯特 |
[18:34] | Come back and face me! | 回来面对我 |
[18:41] | That’s gonna go all the way up there, huh? | 信号会一直发到天上 是吧 |
[18:50] | I’m gonna fool the system into thinking it’s receiving | 我要让这个系统误以为 |
[18:52] | the weekly “This is only a test” test. | 接收到的信息只是每周的例行测试 |
[18:54] | And then it’s lights, camera, Dr. Serious. | 然后就能控制路灯 摄像头了 严肃博士 |
[18:58] | You can do all that from here? | 你在这里就能办到这些事吗 |
[19:00] | Not here. This… hunk of consumer electronics | 不是在这 这些消费性电子产品 |
[19:04] | is just a dumb sending-receiving unit; | 只不过是个发送接收器 |
[19:06] | bypassing the satcom encryption from my laptop, | 用来传输从我电脑里发送的加密信息 |
[19:09] | now that’s gonna be the tricky part. | 这才是技术活 |
[19:11] | That is an NSA-level hack. | 这可是国安局水平的黑客行动 |
[19:14] | How did you get started doing all this stuff? | 你怎么会开始干这种事的 |
[19:18] | It’s a long story, some other time. | 说来话长 下次有时间再说吧 |
[19:20] | I assume that you answered an ad in Misfits Quarterly. | 我猜你是不是看了入错行季刊里的一些广告 |
[19:24] | You know, some correspondence course | 你懂的 就是给那些反社会分子 |
[19:26] | for antisocial anarchists. | 开的一些函授课程 |
[19:29] | Where? | 哪儿 |
[19:31] | My dad worked for New York Telephone | 我爸爸在纽约电话公司工作 |
[19:33] | tracing phone phreakers. | 专门追踪偷打长途电话的人 |
[19:35] | And then the phone monopoly broke up, | 后来电话业垄断行不通了 |
[19:38] | and he moved into cybersecurity. | 他就转行做网络安全去了 |
[19:41] | Right about the time phreakers were turning into hackers. | 正好那些偷打电话的人也开始转行做黑客了 |
[19:44] | You rebelled against Pops, huh? | 你是在反抗老爸 是吧 |
[19:47] | No. No, I loved my dad. | 不 我爱我爸 |
[19:51] | He used to go undercover | 他经常带我一起 |
[19:53] | to these hackathons and take me along. | 去卧底参加黑客编程马拉松 |
[19:56] | He saw that hackers | 他觉得黑客 |
[19:58] | were more curious than malicious. | 更多是出于好奇 而不是恶意 |
[20:02] | Had he, uh, been born a few years later, | 要是他再晚出生几年 |
[20:04] | he would have been one, too. | 他也会成为他们中的一员 |
[20:06] | Uh, well, wait a second. | 等等 |
[20:11] | What you did to the Internet, that was, uh… | 你之前对网络做的那些手脚 |
[20:14] | that was plenty malicious. | 那可是满怀恶意啊 |
[20:18] | Yeah, well, I lost my way. | 是啊 我是迷失了 |
[20:22] | That’s why you came back? To fix things? | 所以你才回来吗 为了弥补 |
[20:28] | That and… I left a really good | 那也算 还因为我在这里 |
[20:31] | pair of boots here. | 还留了一双超赞的靴子 |
[20:37] | You know, I’m pretty good at New York accents, | 你知道吗 我很熟悉纽约口音 |
[20:39] | but yours, I can’t seem to place. | 但我听不出来你有任何纽约腔 |
[20:43] | I met a London girl, moved across the ocean for her. | 我遇到了个伦敦女孩 为她漂洋过海 |
[20:48] | It’s love, I guess. | 是爱吧 我猜 |
[20:53] | My dad died when I was 12 of a heart attack. | 我十二岁时 我爸死于心脏病 |
[20:58] | My mom took it pretty hard, | 我妈妈难以承受这个打击 |
[21:01] | married too quickly to a pompous shithead. | 早早地就和一个混蛋再婚了 |
[21:06] | Things were pretty bad after that, | 之后的境况变得挺糟的 |
[21:07] | and I left home when I was 15. | 我十五岁就离家出走了 |
[21:10] | So much for love. | 从此与爱绝缘 |
[21:15] | More details you require? | 还想知道什么 |
[21:20] | Only one. | 就一样 |
[21:25] | Men or women? | 喜欢男的还是女的 |
[21:29] | I specialize in passionate, | 我向往热情似火 |
[21:31] | destructive relationships. | 玉石俱焚型的爱情 |
[21:36] | The best kind. | 最棒的那种 |
[21:45] | And we’re up. | 我们上线了 |
[21:46] | Alright. | 很好 |
[21:56] | You are preparing a speech? | 你在准备演讲吗 |
[21:59] | Yes, I am, Mrs. Martinez. | 是的 马丁内兹夫人 |
[22:01] | A very important speech. | 一个很重要的演讲 |
[22:02] | My Nora was first in her class at public speaking. | 我家诺拉的演讲在她班上是最好的 |
[22:07] | She won every debate at school. | 她在学校里的辩论赛场场都赢 |
[22:09] | And most of them at home. | 在家我也总说不过她 |
[22:12] | – She still does. – Mama? | -现在她也一样 -妈妈 |
[22:14] | She’s here in the kitchen. | 她在厨房 |
[22:15] | Why aren’t you in bed? I came to check on you. | 你怎么还不睡觉 我就是来看你睡没睡的 |
[22:19] | I couldn’t sleep. The noises, the sirens, it… | 我睡不着 喧闹声 汽笛声… |
[22:23] | No, no, no. No more smoking. | 不不不 不准再抽烟了 |
[22:25] | Come on, go to sleep. | 乖 去睡觉 |
[22:30] | I’ll sleep with you tonight, OK? | 今晚我陪你睡 好吗 |
[22:40] | The mother is the daughter; and the daughter is the mother. | 妈妈像女儿 女儿倒成了妈 |
[22:44] | It’s how life goes, huh? | 人生就这样 对吧 |
[23:07] | Yeah, buddy. | 好了 哥们儿 |
[23:19] | Go easy, man! Easy! | 慢点 慢一点 |
[23:21] | You’ll get your head knocked on. | 不然你脑袋就要开花了 |
[23:27] | I got an AR-15, | 我有一把AR-15 |
[23:29] | MP-5 and a couple of pistols. Now, take and leave. | MP-5和几把手枪 拿了就快走吧 |
[23:33] | Never ever let me see your face again. | 别让我再看见你 |
[23:38] | – Yo, who’s that? – Nobody. | -那是谁 -没人 |
[23:39] | Creem, who’s that?! | 克里姆 那是谁 |
[23:44] | Look, just a delivery I’m expecting. I’ll handle it. | 是我要的货 我来搞定 |
[23:48] | He’ll be in and out in two minutes. | 他两分钟就能完事走人 |
[23:49] | Get him out of here. | 把他弄走 |
[23:56] | Greg, come on in. | 格雷格 进来 |
[24:03] | Don’t worry about him. | 不用管他 |
[24:05] | He works for me. Logistics. | 他是我的人 搞物流的 |
[24:09] | We dropped the container this afternoon. Spot D-42. | 我们下午把箱子放在D-42号位了 |
[24:12] | Yeah, good, good. It will be shipped out in the morning. | 很好 明早就会被运送出国了 |
[24:16] | – Any problem, let me know. – Of course, my brother. | -有事告诉我 -当然 兄弟 |
[24:19] | You have a good night. | 晚安 |
[24:25] | Yo-yo-yo! Yo-yo! Let me see what’s in the bag. | 慢着慢着 让我看看包里有什么 |
[24:30] | What’s in the bag, brah? | 包里有什么 |
[24:42] | Now, that’s what I’m talking about, Creem! | 这才像话 克里姆 |
[24:45] | Look, you got your guns. | 听着 枪已经给你了 |
[24:47] | Get that shit and get the hell out of here while you still got a chance. | 趁现在还有机会 带上东西赶紧走 |
[24:50] | If that dude is willing to pay you this much | 那哥们要是肯花这么多钱 |
[24:52] | to ship some containers, | 让你运个什么箱子 |
[24:55] | then what’s in there has got to be worth | 那箱子里面的东西 |
[24:56] | a whole hell of a lot more than what’s in here. | 肯定比这些更值钱 |
[24:59] | So I want to take a look-see. | 所以我想看看 |
[25:07] | Ready for your close-up? | 准备好上镜了吗 |
[25:10] | Do you think we should maybe do this in the morning | 咱们是不是该等明早人们都醒了 |
[25:12] | when people are awake? | 再来干这事 |
[25:13] | They can override our feed in the TV-station control booth. | 他们可能会让我们在电视台的种子过载 |
[25:17] | We want to exploit the inexperience of the overnight shift. | 我们得利用晚班的人手不足 |
[25:19] | An extra 10 seconds of airtime can be critical, | 想多插十秒都不太容易 |
[25:21] | so put the good stuff at the top, yeah? | 所以 重要的事先说 明白吗 |
[25:25] | …protect us. Where are they? | 保护我们 他们在哪 |
[25:27] | Here, they’re all vulnerable. They’re not idiots. | 他们都很容易受攻击 他们不傻 |
[25:30] | Really? You think more guns on our streets is the answer? | 是吗 你觉得多配枪就有用吗 |
[25:33] | I can’t think of anything less likely to curb the current crime spree | 要控制现在这种疯狂杀戮的局面 |
[25:36] | than decrease the number of bullets in here, | 我想不到比增加子弹更有效的办法 |
[25:38] | but thank you… | 不过还是谢谢你… |
[25:39] | 40 years ago, I came to this country… | 四十年前 我来到这个国家 |
[25:42] | defeated. | 带着失败 |
[25:45] | I had dedicated my life to hunting the Master and his ilk, | 我这一生都在追捕血祖和他的族类 |
[25:48] | but at that moment, I… | 可那个时候 我… |
[25:53] | …I turned my back on that quest. | 我背弃了自己的追求 |
[25:56] | The, uh… evil | 那个…恶魔 |
[25:59] | that had presided over this world for so many centuries | 他一度掌控了这个世界几个世纪之久 |
[26:03] | had withdrawn into the shadows once again, and I… | 却又一次逃入了黑暗 我… |
[26:08] | I felt I had missed my chance. | 我觉得已经错失机会了 |
[26:11] | But still… | 不过… |
[26:13] | we’ve been in your basement, | 我们去过你的地下室 |
[26:16] | the weapons, your books… | 那些武器 你那些书 |
[26:18] | you’ve prepared. | 你准备很充足啊 |
[26:21] | I prepared, yes, | 我的确有所准备 |
[26:23] | but I had resigned myself to the reality | 但我也早已向现实屈服 |
[26:26] | that I would pass from this world without ever facing him again. | 以为我此生不会再遇见他了 |
[26:32] | Seeing the Master | 过了这么久 |
[26:33] | in the tunnels after all that time, I, uh… | 在隧道里又重遇血祖 |
[26:37] | I lost perspective. I realize that now. | 我那时是有些失控 我现在意识到了 |
[26:40] | I reacted with raging impulses, and anger,and emotion. I… | 我反应太过愤怒 冲动与情绪化… |
[26:48] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[26:52] | But… | 但是… |
[26:54] | I have rested and I’m ready to… | 我已经平复了情绪 |
[26:57] | press ahead with the fight. | 准备好继续奋战了 |
[28:33] | Miriam! Miriam! | 米里亚姆 米里亚姆 |
[28:59] | OK, get ready. And make sure the volume’s turned off | 好了 大家准备 一定要关掉音量 |
[29:02] | so it doesn’t feedback. | 以免有反馈信号干扰 |
[29:20] | Oh, my God! Eph, it’s working! | 天啊 伊弗 连上了 |
[29:22] | Go! Go, Eph! | 赶快开始 伊弗 |
[29:24] | My name is Dr. Ephraim Goodweather. | 我是伊弗雷姆·古德温泽博士 |
[29:26] | This is not a test. | 这不是信号测试 |
[29:29] | I’m an epidemiologist from the Centers for Disease Control. | 我是一名疾控中心的传染病学家 |
[29:31] | I’m here to warn you of an urgent danger. | 我在此向大家发出紧急通告 |
[29:34] | There is a disease spreading through New York City | 目前有一种传染病正在整个纽约市蔓延 |
[29:37] | and possibly beyond. | 也许情况更糟 |
[29:39] | This plague is responsible for the mysterious disappearances | 这场瘟疫是造成人们神秘消失的罪魁祸首 |
[29:42] | we’ve been seeing. These photographs show | 屏幕上显示的这些照片 |
[29:46] | an autopsy I performed on one of the victims. | 是我对受害者进行尸检时拍摄的 |
[29:50] | This strain, | 这种菌株 |
[29:51] | this virus changes its host body through a violent, | 这种病毒通过粗暴腐蚀的变异方式 |
[29:56] | corruptive metamorphosis. | 侵占宿主的身体 |
[29:58] | You can see a bizarre growth emanating from the throat | 大家可以看到一个诡异的赘生物从喉部伸出 |
[30:01] | forming a kind of stinger | 形成了某种肉刺状的东西 |
[30:02] | through which a worm parasite | 这种寄生性蠕虫的携带者 |
[30:04] | passes from the carrier to the victim. | 就是通过这种肉刺将其传染给受害人的 |
[30:07] | In fact, your loved ones, once they are turned, | 实际上 你所爱之人 一旦被转化 |
[30:11] | once they are infected, will come after you. | 被病毒感染 他们便会追杀你 |
[30:14] | – Sunlight kills these… – That’s it. | -太阳光是他们的克星 – 结束了 |
[30:16] | It’s off. They stopped it. | 断线了 他们切断了 |
[30:19] | We did it! Bloody hell! | 我们做到了 我的神啊 |
[30:22] | We did it, it worked! | 我们做到了 成功了 |
[30:32] | Mama, I’m coming! | 妈妈 我来了 |
[30:37] | No! Mama! | 不 妈妈 |
[30:40] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[30:42] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[30:47] | Get downstairs, now! | 到楼下去 快 |
[30:57] | Mama! | 妈妈 |
[30:59] | Get down to the basement now! | 快去地下室 |
[31:09] | Hurry up! Go! Go! | 快点 快走啊 |
[31:32] | Time is up, A230385! | 时间到了 A230385 |
[31:38] | Come on, keep moving, brah. | 快走 别停啊 老兄 |
[31:41] | Ain’t no walk in the park, | 又不是在公园里散步 |
[31:42] | taking your time and shit. | 可以让你慢慢磨叽 |
[31:45] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[31:49] | So open it. | 打开吧 |
[31:51] | I can’t, man. They don’t give me a key. | 打不开啊 伙计 他们没给我钥匙 |
[31:53] | All I do is ship it. | 我的任务就是把它运走 |
[31:55] | – Damn! – Now, open it. | -该死 -现在打开它 |
[32:03] | Shit! What the hell? | 妈的 什么鬼东西 |
[32:09] | What is it, man? | 这是什么啊 伙计 |
[32:14] | Give me the gun! Hurry! Hurry! | 把枪给我 快 快点 |
[32:26] | Bitch! Oh, it’s like that? Yo! You wanna play like that, uh? | 我操 想杀我 你来这套是吧 |
[32:52] | Damn it! | 操 |
[33:01] | That’s for shooting me. | 让你开枪打我 |
[33:16] | Uh-uh! No, don’t. | 不 别开枪 |
[33:21] | Not him! Him! | 不是他 是他 |
[33:25] | Who the hell are you, huh? Huh? | 你们他妈什么人啊 |
[33:28] | Get off me! Get your hands off me! | 放开我 把手拿开 |
[33:30] | Get off me! | 放开我 |
[33:32] | Hey, get your hands off me! | 快把你们的手拿开 |
[33:35] | Will you take your… | 能不能慢点… |
[34:10] | We need to go. | 我们得走了 |
[34:12] | You’re not thinking of taking them on? | 你不会是想去和他们决一死战吧 |
[34:15] | No, that will not work. | 不 那样行不通的 |
[34:17] | I prepared for this, there’s another way out. | 我对这种情况早有准备 这里还有一个出口 |
[34:19] | Secret passage through the meat locker. | 穿过冷藏室有一条秘密通道 |
[34:22] | – That sounds better. – I have to agree. | -这听起来好多了 -我同意 |
[34:26] | Everybody, arm up. | 大家做好准备 |
[34:59] | There will be a time for condolences, | 以后还会有时间给你悲伤哀悼 |
[35:01] | my dear, but… now we must flee. | 亲爱的 但我们现在必须得逃了 |
[35:04] | I can’t leave her here. | 我不能把她留在这儿 |
[35:08] | We could take her with us. | 我们可以带她一起走 |
[35:13] | Maybe there’s a chance. | 也许她还有救 |
[35:16] | Go get Zack. | 去找扎克 |
[35:18] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上去跟你们会合 |
[35:28] | Go. | 快去 |
[35:36] | Give it to me. | 把剑给我 |
[35:39] | Give it to me. | 给我 |
[35:49] | Go. | 你走 |
[35:53] | Go. | 走 |
[35:59] | Come on, let’s go. | 我们走吧 |
[36:03] | Come on! | 快走 |
[37:44] | It had to be done… | 必须要这样做 |
[37:46] | for her. | 为了她 |
[38:34] | A230385 A230385! | |
[38:39] | I know you can hear me. | 我知道你能听见我说话 |
[38:43] | I am coming for you. | 我来找你了 |
[40:22] | Goodbye, Miriam. | 再见了 米里亚姆 |
[40:24] | Till we meet again. | 我们还会再见的 |
[41:24] | Fitzwilliam? | 费茨威廉 |
[41:26] | Are you there? | 是你吗 |
[41:46] | I knew you’d come. | 我知道你会来的 |
[41:50] | I believed. | 我始终坚信 |
[41:55] | Save me. | 救我 |
[42:03] | Behold. | 注意 |
[42:26] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[42:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |