时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | What the hell? | 什么鬼东西 |
[00:06] | What is it, man? | 这是什么啊 伙计 |
[00:12] | Where you taking me? Get your hands off me! | 你要带我去哪 快把你们的手拿开 |
[00:17] | He’s nesting somewhere in the city. | 他正在城里的某个地方构筑巢穴 |
[00:19] | We can find him if we work together. | 如果我们一起 就能找到他 |
[00:21] | Have you come here to destroy me? | 你是来毁灭我的吗 |
[00:27] | We’ve got him on the run. We must press on! | 我们已经逼得他逃跑了 一定要紧追不放 |
[00:32] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[01:06] | Sir? | 先生 |
[01:09] | Come along, Mr. Fitzwilliam. | 跟我来 费茨威廉先生 |
[01:39] | I want all this boxed up and brought back to my office. | 把这些都打包拿回我的办公室 |
[01:43] | Right away, sir. | 立即执行 先生 |
[01:50] | That can stay. | 那个可以留下 |
[02:08] | Take special care of this valuable item. | 拿这个贵重物件时要小心点 |
[02:12] | Certainly, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[02:24] | Silver. How quaint! | 银器 真有意思 |
[02:32] | Eldritch. Look at you! | 爱尔德里奇 瞧瞧你 |
[02:37] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[02:42] | I expected it to be traumatic, to say the least. | 我还以为会很痛苦 |
[02:47] | But I feel wonderful! | 不过我感觉非常好 |
[02:48] | Strong, energized, | 强壮 精力充沛 |
[02:51] | No pain… | 毫无痛苦 |
[02:53] | When does my, uh… | 我这儿什么时候会… |
[02:55] | Oh… did you think you had been turned? | 你以为你被转化了吗 |
[03:00] | The Master gave you the white, yes, but not the worm. | 主人给了你他的血 但没有给你虫子 |
[03:05] | He gave me health | 他给了我健康 |
[03:07] | but not immortality? | 却没有给我永生吗 |
[03:15] | He visited you in your hour of need. | 他在你需要的时刻出现 |
[03:19] | He spared you the way of almost all flesh. | 他让你免受所有血肉之躯必经的痛苦 |
[03:24] | – How long will this last? – I don’t know. | -这能维持多久 -我不知道 |
[03:27] | – But not forever. – Oh, no. | -但不是永远 -不 |
[03:30] | You’re turning people right and left all across this town, | 你几乎把整个城市的人都转化了 |
[03:33] | Yet I’m on some… some sort of | 而我居然还在 |
[03:36] | waiting list? | 等待名单上 |
[03:38] | True, they are being turned, | 没错 他们都被转化了 |
[03:40] | But being turned the way you seek, well… | 可是要你希望的那种转化 |
[03:46] | that is a far different thing. | 可是一件完全不同的事 |
[03:48] | I’ve done too much, come too far to be treated this way. | 我做了这么多 应该有更好的回报 |
[03:53] | He chose you, Eldritch! | 他选择了你 爱尔德里奇 |
[03:56] | He anointed you. | 他指定了你 |
[04:00] | You will serve at his right hand for eternity. | 你会永远服侍在他的身侧 |
[04:05] | Eventually. | 终有一天 |
[04:08] | “Eventually”? When? | 「终有一天」 什么时候 |
[04:10] | Think of this as another test for your everlasting devotion. | 就当这是对你肝脑涂地至死不渝的另一个考验 |
[04:39] | Thanks, buddy. | 谢了 孩子 |
[04:41] | Oh, my God, this is so cool! | 天哪 这车子太酷炫了 |
[04:43] | – Thanks, mom! – It’s from dad, too, okay? | -谢谢妈妈 -这也是爸爸送的 知道吗 |
[04:50] | Let’s bring it on the street, let’s bring this down… | 咱们把车子放到路上 |
[04:53] | Oh, and I want to take some video to send to your dad | 我想给你拍段视频发给你爸 |
[04:55] | while he’s at his conference in Atlanta. | 他这会儿在亚特兰大开会呢 |
[04:57] | I’ll go around the corner and circle back. | 我骑到拐角处再骑回来 |
[04:58] | – Perfect. Watch out– – For a car. | -好极了 当心… -车 |
[04:59] | For cars, you got it. | 当心车 没错 |
[05:14] | Hey, dad, we miss you! | 爸爸 我们想你 |
[05:16] | Thanks, mom, I love my bike. | 谢谢妈妈 我好爱我的车子 |
[05:20] | I love you too, honey. | 我也爱你 宝贝 |
[05:40] | So why did we see all those vampires in one spot? | 我们为什么会在一个地方看到那么多吸血鬼 |
[05:43] | Safety. Without the coffin, | 为了安全 没有棺材 |
[05:46] | The Master needs to be protected during daylight hours. | 白天时血祖需要保护 |
[05:49] | So those 500 or 1,000 down there… | 这么说那下面五百还是一千个… |
[05:52] | They were his security. The Master will be nesting nearby. | 他们都是他的守卫 血祖就藏在附近 |
[05:58] | So, whatever’s aboveground here, | 无论这里有什么东西 |
[06:01] | it’s important to him. It’s gotta be dark or protected… | 对他来说都很重要 可能很阴暗或有人保护 |
[06:05] | Most likely both. | 很有可能两者皆有 |
[06:08] | Did you just agree with me? | 你刚是在赞同我吗 |
[06:10] | In this instance, yes. | 这一次 没错 |
[06:14] | You two are falling in love. | 你俩坠入爱河了 |
[06:16] | It’s a beautiful thing, huh? | 多美好啊 |
[06:19] | My vote: reconnaissance. Now, doc and I, | 我的意见是先侦察 博士和我 |
[06:23] | we go down to vestry and Washington and see what’s there, yeah? | 去教堂法衣室和市区 看看那里有什么 |
[06:26] | And we should move. | 现在就行动吧 |
[06:28] | We wanna burn as little daylight as possible. | 我们想尽可能在日光下活动 |
[06:30] | Excellent idea. | 好主意 |
[06:33] | I heard you guys talking. What’s going on? | 我听到你们在说话 发生了什么事 |
[06:35] | Uh, we’re just discussing our plans. | 我们只是在讨论计划 |
[06:39] | Are you going to try to attack him again? | 你们又准备对他发起进攻吗 |
[06:41] | We most certainly are. | 没错 |
[06:45] | We’re just, uh… | 我们只是… |
[06:48] | Fet and I are going down to Tribeca to check some things out. | 我和费特要去特里贝克核实些事 |
[06:51] | – What about me? – You? Uh, get dressed! | -那我呢 -你去把衣服穿好 |
[06:53] | We’ll be back before you know it. | 我们很快就回来了 |
[06:56] | When can we go home? | 我们什么时候能回家 |
[07:01] | Zach, we can’t go back. | 扎克 我们回不去了 |
[07:18] | I’d appreciate it if you let me decide | 如果你能让我自己决定 |
[07:20] | what I want to tell my own son. | 我想告诉我儿子的话 我会很感激 |
[07:22] | Sheltering him will ultimately only make things worse. | 这么瞒着他最后只会让事情更糟 |
[07:25] | He needs to know the truth. The whole truth. | 他需要知道真相 所有的真相 |
[07:28] | Including what happened to his mother. | 包括他母亲的遭遇 |
[07:31] | That’s not your decision to make. Keep your mouth shut. | 那不关你的事儿 你把嘴闭严了 |
[07:34] | Shortest honeymoon on record, huh? | 史上最短的蜜月啊 |
[07:37] | Come on, doc. We’re burning daylight. | 走吧 博士 别浪费时间了 |
[07:54] | Who’s there? Huh? | 是谁 |
[07:59] | You must be real scared to have me tied up like this. | 你一定很害怕 才把我这样绑着 |
[08:04] | You scared to look a Mexican in his eye, you coward? Huh? | 你很怕看着墨西哥人的眼睛吗 懦夫 |
[08:15] | That’s more like it. | 这还差不多 |
[08:18] | What is this shithole? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[08:22] | What the hell are you? | 你他妈是什么 |
[08:29] | You planning on eating Mexican tonight? | 你打算今晚吃墨西哥人吗 |
[08:32] | You gonna choke, I promise you that shit. | 小心噎死 我告诉你 |
[08:34] | I did not bring you all the way down here | 我把你带到这来 |
[08:38] | to drink you. | 并不是为了要吸你的血 |
[08:39] | – Down here where, huh? – Deep underground. | -这是哪 -地底深处 |
[08:44] | Somewhere safe. | 一个安全的地方 |
[08:45] | Safe from what? | 有什么不安全的 |
[08:48] | What are you gonna do with that, huh? | 你用那个要做什么 |
[08:59] | You be patient. | 耐心点 |
[09:07] | So what do you wanna do, huh? | 你到底要干嘛 |
[09:09] | Wanna just talk, have a conversation? | 聊聊天 谈谈话吗 |
[09:14] | Bad idea. | 太不明智了 |
[09:17] | – Damn it! – Come with me. | -妈的 -跟我来 |
[09:23] | 石心集团 曼哈顿 西57街156号 | |
[09:31] | This is the heart of one who has been turned. | 这是个已被转化了的人的心脏 |
[09:34] | I thought it would make a nicely ironic addition | 我认为这对我收藏自己的衰败器官 |
[09:37] | to my collection of my own failed organs. | 将是个很好的讽刺 |
[09:41] | If you say so, sir. | 您说是就是了 先生 |
[09:43] | Apparently, Dr. Goodweather made an unauthorized | 古德温泽博士昨晚利用紧急警报系统 |
[09:47] | broadcast last night, using the Emergency Alert System. | 发表了未经授权的广播演说 |
[09:51] | Why was I not made aware of this? | 为什么没人告诉我 |
[09:53] | You were dying, sir. It didn’t seem important. | 您当时快死了 那事算不上什么 |
[09:57] | Well, it was important enough that | 这事已经重要到让 |
[09:58] | the secretary of Health and Human Services, Maggie Pierson, | 卫生与公共服务部部长玛姬·皮尔森 |
[10:02] | is talking about quarantining all of Manhattan. | 提出将整个曼哈顿隔离 |
[10:08] | I need to have a serious chat with her. | 我得跟她好好谈谈 |
[10:11] | Bring the car around. Contact Eichhorst. | 叫车来 联系一下艾霍斯特 |
[10:15] | No, sir. | 不 先生 |
[10:21] | – Excuse me? – Won’t do it. | -你说什么 -我不会这么做的 |
[10:24] | Not anymore. | 再也不了 |
[10:26] | When people called you cruel and selfish, I defended you. | 当别人说你残忍又自私 我替你辩白 |
[10:31] | I said they didn’t know you as I know you. | 我说他们都不像我一样了解你 |
[10:34] | Then Eichhorst showed up and his ilk, | 接着艾霍斯特那帮人出现了 |
[10:37] | and I told myself it was them, | 我跟自己说 |
[10:39] | manipulating you, warping your judgment. | 是他们在控制你 混淆你的判断 |
[10:42] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[10:44] | You’ve been by my side the entire time. | 你一直陪在我的身边 |
[10:47] | Yes, I am complicit, because I served you loyally. | 我也是共犯 因为我忠诚地侍奉着你 |
[10:51] | This is the part where the whore declares herself a virgin. | 这就叫当婊子还要立牌坊 |
[10:54] | You made a devil’s bargain. You pulled me into it with you. | 你和恶魔做了交易 把我扯了进来 |
[10:58] | Your sudden resurrection is an affront to nature and to God. | 你的起死回生是对自然和上帝的不敬 |
[11:02] | What a load of horse shit! | 一派胡言 |
[11:04] | You self-righteous son of a bitch! | 你这个自以为是的混蛋 |
[11:07] | How dare you defy me! | 居然敢抵抗我 |
[11:10] | Part of me thinks I should kill you right now, | 我心里有点觉得该现在就把你杀了 |
[11:13] | restore the natural order of things. | 恢复自然的秩序 |
[11:16] | But I can’t. | 但我下不了手 |
[11:18] | Not after all you did for me. | 因为你为我做了那么多 |
[11:22] | Consider my debt to you paid in full. | 就当我欠你的都还清了 |
[11:26] | Never come after me. | 再也别来找我了 |
[11:28] | You fool! | 你这个傻瓜 |
[11:30] | Deserting me when we’re on the verge of triumph! | 在成功前一刻抛下我 |
[11:34] | Where will you go? | 你要去哪里 |
[11:36] | What will you do without me to protect you? | 没了我的保护你要怎么办 |
[11:42] | The question is, sir, | 先生 现在的问题是 |
[11:43] | What will you do without me to protect you? | 没我保护你 你要怎么办 |
[12:20] | That Goth douche bag. | 原来是那个哥特风的讨厌鬼 |
[12:26] | – Uh, share the wealth, Doc? – Bolivar? | -说说怎么回事吧 博士 -波利瓦吗 |
[12:29] | The one who Attacked Nora’s mother? | 袭击了诺拉母亲的那个 |
[12:30] | He was one of the four survivors on the plane. | 他是那架飞机上的四个幸存者之一 |
[12:32] | He said he was buying a theater in Tribeca. | 他说过他买了特贝里克区的一家剧院 |
[12:34] | – He’s living there. – He bought the vestry, huh? | -他住在那里 -他买下了整个教会大楼啊 |
[12:38] | Oh, this place goes all the way back to vaudeville, | 这地方最早是歌舞杂耍表演的地方 |
[12:41] | you know? And since then, it’s been a silent movie theater, | 从那时起 这曾做过默片电影院 |
[12:45] | Yiddish stage, speakeasy, uh, burlesque house… | 意第绪剧院 地下酒吧 滑稽戏剧场 |
[12:50] | This boulevard is one of the Master’s favorite vamps. | 这条大街是血祖最爱的地方之一 |
[12:53] | Then there’s a high probability the Master’s inside. | 那很有可能血祖就在这里面 |
[12:57] | Probability’s not gonna cut it, Doc. | 只是可能是不够的啊 博士 |
[13:00] | We need to know for sure, you know? | 我们必须确认 明白吗 |
[13:08] | What? | 干什么 |
[13:12] | You know how I said that theater used to be a speakeasy? | 我说过这剧院曾是个地下酒吧了吧 |
[13:15] | Yeah, and… | 没错 然后呢 |
[13:30] | In the ’20s, this place was called Hawk’s Tavern. | 在上世纪二十年代 这地方叫做鹰之酒馆 |
[13:34] | It was run by a gambler named Diamond Jim O’Brien | 由一个叫钻石吉姆·奥布莱恩的投机商经营 |
[13:38] | who also owned the Vestry Hall across the way. | 他还拥有路对面的教会厅 |
[13:42] | But Diamond Jim, | 钻石吉姆 |
[13:44] | he was a legend during the Manhattan bootleg wars | 他是曼哈顿私酒贩运战中的传奇 |
[13:47] | because his place had been raided so many times | 因为他的地方曾被搜查过无数次 |
[13:50] | but never found any booze. You know why? | 但从未发现私酒 知道为什么吗 |
[13:53] | I don’t need to, you’re going to tell me. | 我不用知道 你马上就会告诉我了 |
[13:55] | They never found any booze because | 他们从未找到过私酒是因为 |
[13:57] | he built a secret tunnel, | 他修了个秘密隧道 |
[14:00] | a tunnel that he connected to the sewer tunnel | 一个与下水道相连 |
[14:03] | that connected to the theater, huh? | 通往那个剧院的隧道 |
[14:08] | That’s how they ran the booze back and forth. | 他们就是这么来回搬运私酒的 |
[14:15] | No vampires. That’s a good sign. | 没有吸血鬼 是个好兆头 |
[14:40] | He used to have, uh, secret latches to unlock the door. | 他曾用秘密机关来开门 |
[14:52] | Not bad. | 不赖嘛 |
[14:55] | Alcoholic’s sixth sense for booze. | 酗酒者对烈酒的第六感 |
[15:02] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[15:03] | We’re not going in there without backup. | 我们不能在没后援的时候进去 |
[15:05] | I’m your backup. We got weapons. | 我是你的后援 我们有武器 |
[15:07] | We have 30 bullets between us. | 两人一共只有三十发子弹 |
[15:09] | We don’t know what’s on the other side of that door. | 我们不知道门的那边有什么 |
[15:11] | It’s just recon, Doc, | 只是侦查嘛 博士 |
[15:12] | You know? A little sneak and peek. Come on. | 只是去瞥一眼 来吧 |
[15:35] | There it is. | 就是这里 |
[15:38] | The old sewer tunnel. | 老污水管道 |
[15:53] | Look, smell and listen, huh? | 看 闻 听 知道吗 |
[15:58] | Look over this way. | 来这里看看 |
[16:04] | Look at this! | 看看这个 |
[16:09] | To haul liquor up and down | 这是在禁酒期间 |
[16:10] | during prohibition. | 用来运酒的 |
[16:13] | This is our stop. | 我们到了 |
[16:25] | Come on up. | 快上来 |
[16:26] | Coast is clear. | 前方安全 |
[17:01] | Coffin. | 是棺材 |
[17:06] | They’re reassembling it. | 他们在重新拼装 |
[17:08] | The Master must be around here somewhere. | 血祖肯定就在附近 |
[17:27] | Okay, that’s enough recon. | 好了 侦查得够深入了 |
[17:39] | Let’s get the others while it’s still daylight. | 趁还是白天把其他人叫来 |
[17:45] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干吗 |
[17:48] | “The secret to all victory | 「取胜之机 |
[17:51] | lies in the organization of the non-obvious.” | 在于隐秘行动」 |
[17:54] | Marcus Aurelius. | 玛克斯·奥勒留说的[罗马帝国皇帝] |
[17:55] | We’re gonna flood the sewer tunnels with sunlight. | 我们要用阳光照满那个污水管道 |
[17:58] | We don’t want any more munchers to get into the theater | 在我们回来之前 不能再让这些食人狂 |
[18:00] | before we come back. | 跑到剧院里去了 |
[18:03] | Come on. | 快走 |
[18:11] | Do not pull the plug on me! Ugh, God! | 别就这么罢工了 天啊 |
[18:18] | I am trying to gauge the impact of our pirate broadcast, | 我想看看我们强行广播的影响程度 |
[18:21] | but all the channels are gone. | 不过所有频道都没了 |
[18:23] | Well, I think that’s your answer, right there. | 我觉得这就是你要找的答案了 |
[18:38] | – What… – We’ve got work to do. | -搞什么 -我们还有活要干 |
[19:17] | Tell me you found something. | 告诉我你们找到了点什么 |
[19:20] | The Master’s at Bolivar’s theater in Tribeca. | 血祖在特里贝克波利瓦的剧院 |
[19:23] | The coffin is there – at least, pieces of it. | 棺材在那 至少 碎片在那 |
[19:26] | When do we leave? | 我们什么时候走 |
[19:28] | I can’t go. | 我不能去 |
[19:31] | Because of Zach? | 因为扎克吗 |
[19:33] | Kelly’s gonna find him sooner or later. | 凯莉迟早会找到他的 |
[19:34] | – I can’t leave him alone again. – So bring him. | -我不能再把他丢下了 -那把他也带上 |
[19:37] | To Bolivar’s? Are you crazy? | 带去找波利瓦 你疯了吗 |
[19:38] | We didn’t go 30 feet before we ran into vampires. | 我们随便走几步都能撞上吸血鬼 |
[19:41] | Open your eyes, Eph. | 睁大眼睛瞧瞧吧 伊弗 |
[19:42] | Where I grew up, | 在我长大的地方 |
[19:43] | people disappeared in the middle of the night. | 人们经常大半夜突然失踪 |
[19:46] | You do not have the luxury of choice anymore. | 你已经没有选择的余地了 |
[19:51] | All we can do now is fight. | 现在我们只能战斗 |
[19:55] | If you want to protect Zach, | 如果你想保护扎克 |
[19:56] | just keep him by your side. Always. | 那就时刻把他带在身边 寸步不离 |
[20:02] | And we’ll see this thing through. | 我们会熬过这一关的 |
[20:06] | Every bridge and turnpike. | 所有的桥和收费站 |
[20:09] | Shut down all the airports, the ferries, tunnels. | 关闭所有机场 港口和隧道 |
[20:10] | 韦斯特菲尔德酒店 曼哈顿 麦迪逊大道和第31街交叉路口 | |
[20:12] | Nothing gets through. | 任何东西不得进出 |
[20:14] | Something always gets through. | 某些东西总能进出无阻 |
[20:16] | We’re gonna need every national guard unit in the northeast. | 我们得调用东北地区的所有国民警卫力量 |
[20:28] | Eldritch! What are you doing here? | 爱尔德里奇 你来这里干什么 |
[20:31] | Preventing you from making a grave mistake, Maggie. | 来阻止你犯下弥天大错 玛姬 |
[20:38] | Where’s Mr. Fitzwilliam? | 费茨威廉先生呢 |
[20:42] | On leave. | 放假了 |
[20:45] | This is a colleague of mine, Thomas Eichhorst. | 这是我的同事 托马斯·艾霍斯特 |
[20:49] | Secretary Pierson, | 皮尔森部长 |
[20:50] | Everett Barnes, with the CDC. | 疾控中心的艾弗雷特·巴恩斯 |
[20:53] | A pleasure. | 幸会 |
[20:56] | Eldritch, you look amazingly well. How did– | 爱尔德里奇 你看起来气色很好 你是怎么 |
[20:59] | Wonderful new medicine. Soon to be all the rage. | 新药疗效非凡 马上就会风靡 |
[21:02] | – Now, Maggie… – Eldritch, | -听着 玛姬 -爱尔德里奇 |
[21:04] | someone has lied to you. Either that, | 你被人骗了 不然的话 |
[21:06] | or you’ve been less than truthful with me. | 就是你对我有所隐瞒 |
[21:09] | You think I lied to you? | 你觉得我骗了你 |
[21:11] | Whatever happened, the situation was misrepresented. | 不管是什么 情况已经很糟糕了 |
[21:15] | Now, I have a call in one hour with the President. | 我在一小时内要和总统先生通个电话 |
[21:19] | I am strongly recommending that he declare martial law | 我要强烈建议他对纽约市实施戒严 |
[21:22] | in New York city and order a complete quarantine. | 还有全面隔离 |
[21:25] | You’re panicking, Maggie. | 你慌了 玛姬 |
[21:27] | It will mean the end of your career. | 这会终结你的职业生涯 |
[21:29] | My career? | 我的职业生涯 |
[21:31] | Human beings are being converted | 人类正被转化成 |
[21:33] | into these horrible monsters! | 这些可怕的魔鬼 |
[21:35] | We have absolute proof. | 我们有确凿的证据了 |
[21:37] | I know it sounds preposterous. | 我知道这听起来很荒谬 |
[21:39] | Preposterous, indeed. | 确实荒谬 |
[21:40] | At the end of the day, | 归根结底 |
[21:41] | Eldritch, my loyalty is to the American people, | 爱尔德里奇 我效忠的是美国人民 |
[21:44] | not to you. I’m sorry. | 而不是你 对不起 |
[21:47] | Maggie, could you and I have a private talk? | 玛姬 你我能单独聊一聊吗 |
[22:09] | Have you been in Mr. Palmer’s employ for very long? | 你为帕尔默先生工作很长时间了吗 |
[22:15] | Oh, I’m not in his employ. | 我不是为他工作 |
[22:22] | Your accent… Are you from Germany? | 你的口音 你是德国人吗 |
[22:26] | Originally. | 以前是的 |
[22:29] | I once was in Munich for a conference. | 我曾去慕尼黑开会 |
[22:33] | I didn’t care for it. | 不是很喜欢那里 |
[22:36] | You wouldn’t. | 是吗 |
[22:41] | Oh, looks like the conversation’s coming to an end. | 看起来谈话快结束了 |
[22:48] | Oh, my God! Maggie… Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 玛姬 上帝啊 |
[23:06] | And this one? | 这个呢 |
[23:10] | Dr. Barnes, do you have any thoughts | 巴恩斯博士 关于这次所谓的危机 |
[23:13] | on how to deal with this so-called crisis? | 你想好应该怎样处理了吗 |
[23:16] | Crisis? What crisis? | 危机 什么危机 |
[23:17] | Well, say you were promoted to Secretary of Health | 假设玛姬自杀的惨剧发生之后 |
[23:21] | and Human Services in the wake of Maggie’s tragic suicide, | 你被擢升为卫生与公众服务部部长 |
[23:25] | what do you think should be done? | 你觉得应该做些什么 |
[23:30] | I think we should stay the course. | 我觉得我们应该维持现状 |
[23:32] | That is, if you want. | 就这样 如果合你的意 |
[23:36] | Now, if I remember correctly, | 如果我没记错 |
[23:39] | Dr. Goodweather worked under you at the CDC, | 在疾控中心古德温泽博士是你的手下 |
[23:41] | – Did he not? – Goodweather went rogue. | -是吗 -古德温泽擅自行动 |
[23:45] | I told him to lay off. | 我叫他别插手 |
[23:47] | I got him fired. I had him arrested by the FBI. | 把他开除 请联调局逮捕他 |
[23:50] | I did everything I could do to stop him. | 我做了我能做的一切来阻止他 |
[23:58] | I think we’ll keep him. | 我们就留他一条命吧 |
[24:04] | Hey, Zach. | 扎克 |
[24:09] | Turn that off? | 把它关了好吗 |
[24:13] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[24:16] | We’re leaving. | 我们要走了 |
[24:18] | All of us, including you. | 所有人 包括你 |
[24:20] | Son, this is for you. | 孩子 这个给你 |
[24:23] | It is very sharp, very dangerous. | 它很锋利 很危险 |
[24:27] | Handle it with great care. | 使用时千万小心 |
[24:39] | This weapon is forged from silver. | 这把武器由银打造 |
[24:42] | Silver burns vampires. | 银可以灼伤吸血鬼 |
[24:47] | That’s right, you hold it with two hands. | 就是这样 双手操作 |
[24:50] | Grip it tightly. | 紧紧握住 |
[24:55] | You want to show it to them first. | 先向他们亮剑 |
[24:59] | They fear silver. | 他们害怕银 |
[25:08] | Strike here, if you can reach. | 如果你能够到 攻击这里 |
[25:13] | If you can’t, | 如果不行 |
[25:16] | – strike here. – Where there is no bone. | -就砍这里 -那里没有骨头 |
[25:19] | The blade goes deeper. | 可以砍得更深 |
[25:20] | Quick thrusts: in and out, in, out. | 速战速决 砍入 抽出 |
[25:35] | – You know why we’re doing this, right? – Yeah. | -你明白我们为什么要这么做吧 -明白 |
[25:41] | Since the beginning of creation, | 从造物之初 |
[25:43] | boys have hunted beside their fathers. | 男孩们就跟在父亲身边狩猎 |
[25:46] | – This is no different. – This is very different. | -这也一样 -这完全不一样 |
[25:51] | We’re fighting to protect each other. | 我们是为了保护彼此而战斗 |
[25:54] | We’re going to get through this. | 我们会撑过去 |
[25:56] | And we’re going to win. | 我们会赢的 |
[26:20] | Remember, | 记住 |
[26:22] | he will use whatever advantage he can against us. | 他会利用一切来对付我们 |
[26:26] | Whatever you see, | 不管你们看到什么 |
[26:28] | whatever you hear, | 听到什么 |
[26:30] | do not stop until the master is defeated. | 没打败血祖就不要停下来 |
[27:04] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[27:19] | I knew it! | 我就知道 |
[27:21] | Nice, huh? | 很棒吧 |
[27:26] | They won’t hold. | 拖不住他们的 |
[27:29] | Now they’ve seen us, they’ll push through, | 现在他们看到我们了 就一定会追过来 |
[27:31] | sacrificing however many it takes | 不论要牺牲多少同伴 |
[27:33] | so the others can get through. | 都要过来 |
[27:36] | Remember when I, uh, | 还记得吗 |
[27:37] | went back to my place that one time? | 我回过家一次 |
[27:41] | I grabbed a few things. I’ve been saving for these babies. | 我拿了几样东西 就是留给这些宝贝的 |
[27:45] | – Is that… – Dynamite, yes. | -那是… -炸药 对 |
[27:47] | It’s, uh, a common exterminating tool. | 是一种常用的灭鼠工具 |
[27:51] | You flatter me, doc. | 你高抬我了 博士 |
[27:53] | You guys might want to get back in the tunnel. | 你们最好还是回隧道里待着吧 |
[27:55] | Munchers are going boom-boom. | 这些杂种要开花了 |
[28:00] | Fire in the hole, vermin! | 小心炸药 寄生虫 |
[28:27] | Good. Come on, | 好了 来吧 |
[28:28] | We’re good! | 没事了 |
[28:30] | Cover your nose. Ammonia overload. | 捂住鼻子 氨味太浓了 |
[28:58] | Woodcarver… | 小木匠 |
[29:00] | You’re hearing him, aren’t you? | 你听到他的声音了 对吧 |
[29:07] | Now it’s his turn to hear me! | 现在该让他听听我的声音了 |
[29:12] | Let’s finish this. | 咱们了结这事吧 |
[29:20] | Spread out and attack! | 分散 进攻 |
[29:33] | – Dutch! – No, wait! | -达齐 -不 等等 |
[29:38] | It’s Jaimie. | 是杰米 |
[29:40] | She works at a gallery in Soho. | 她在索和区的一家画廊工作 |
[29:43] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[29:47] | Bloody hell! | 该死的 |
[30:03] | – Keep moving! – Go find him, Professor! | -继续前进 -去找他 教授 |
[30:07] | You too, Doc. | 你也去 博士 |
[30:09] | We’ll handle these munchers. | 我们能解决这群杂种 |
[30:11] | Now, aim for the head! | 瞄准头部 |
[30:13] | – Like that! – Dad! | -像这样 -爸爸 |
[30:16] | Come on, let’s go. I got you, Zach. Come on! | 我们快走 有我在 扎克 快走 |
[30:17] | That a girl. | 好姑娘 |
[30:23] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[30:27] | Zach! | 扎克 |
[30:44] | Clear this level. | 这一层安全了 |
[30:52] | Incoming! | 又来了 |
[30:57] | Shit! | 操 |
[31:02] | Ms. Velders! | 维尔德斯女士 |
[31:04] | So I’ll drink you first. | 看来得先拿你润润喉了 |
[31:05] | Yeah, try it, asshole! | 来试试看啊 混蛋 |
[31:55] | Abraham… Abraham, come to me! | 亚伯拉罕 亚伯拉罕 到我这儿来 |
[31:59] | Abraham, I’m here! | 亚伯拉罕 我在这儿 |
[32:04] | Abraham, | 亚伯拉罕 |
[32:06] | come to me, please… | 到我这儿来 求你了 |
[32:12] | Come to me! | 到我这儿来 |
[32:15] | Abraham! | 亚伯拉罕 |
[32:24] | You wanted to find me, woodcarver? | 我想找我吗 小木匠 |
[32:32] | Here I am. | 我来了 |
[32:42] | I have waited for this day. | 我一直都在等这一天 |
[32:49] | Break the windows, let in the light! | 打破窗户 让阳光照进来 |
[33:26] | It’s over, Strigoi! | 结束了 血族 |
[33:52] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[34:04] | Come to me! | 都到我这儿来 |
[34:25] | In the name of all that is holy! | 以众神的名义 |
[35:15] | Where is he? | 他去哪儿了 |
[35:18] | He ran down the building and disappeared. | 他跳下楼去 逃走了 |
[35:23] | – In direct sunlight? – In direct sunlight. | -在阳光直射下吗 -在阳光直射下 |
[35:27] | I thought that couldn’t happen. | 我以为不会发生这种事的 |
[35:34] | I thought sunlight would kill him! | 我以为阳光是能杀死他的 |
[35:37] | What he did, I… | 他刚才的举动 我… |
[35:40] | did not know he was capable of doing. | 此前并不知道他竟能够做到 |
[35:44] | But you injured him, right? I mean, | 但你们伤到他了 是吗 |
[35:46] | – That’s why the others ran off? – I was wrong. | -所以其他人才逃跑了 -我错了 |
[36:02] | Well, if sunlight doesn’t kill him, what does? | 阳光杀不了他 那什么能杀 |
[36:11] | We’re lost. | 我们输了 |
[36:39] | Don’t do that again. | 别再这么做了 |
[36:50] | What is this? I’ve seen you kill other vampires, | 这怎么回事 我看到你杀了其他吸血鬼 |
[36:53] | And I know you’ve got a sting or two. What do you want with me? | 我知道你有两下子 你要我干嘛 |
[36:57] | You work for the german. | 你为那个德国人工作 |
[36:59] | I don’t work for nobody. | 我不为任何人工作 |
[37:01] | I did a job for him once | 我为他干了一次活 |
[37:03] | – And I regret it. – You transported a box | -我很后悔 -你把箱子 |
[37:05] | from the airport, across the river, into Manhattan. | 带出机场 越过河 带到了曼哈顿 |
[37:09] | Yeah, and I owe him for that. | 对 这事我记住他了 |
[37:13] | He’s number one on my list. | 他是我名单上的头一位 |
[37:16] | Do you know what was in the box? | 你知道箱子里是什么吗 |
[37:18] | Whatever it was, it cost me my mother. | 不管是什么 它害死了我妈 |
[37:23] | It cost me my best friend. | 还害死了我最好的朋友 |
[37:27] | It cost me everything. | 我的一切都没了 |
[37:30] | Maybe you would like some revenge? | 也许你会想报仇吧 |
[37:34] | Well, you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[37:38] | Now that you mention it… | 既然你提起了 |
[38:12] | Oh, what’s up? You brought your homeboys? | 怎么着 你带兄弟来了 |
[38:38] | Holy shit! | 我操 |
[38:46] | You are standing before beings of great honor, | 你面前的 是伟大的存在 |
[38:51] | dignity, power. | 拥有尊严 力量 |
[38:53] | The ancients. | 长老 |
[38:59] | – Are they alive? – In a way. | -他们还活着吗 -算是吧 |
[39:03] | – I mean, can’t they speak? – I speak for them… | -他们能讲话吗 -我替他们讲话 |
[39:07] | For now. | 暂时的 |
[39:11] | Well, why is he looking at me like that? | 他为什么那样看着我 |
[39:13] | They’re not looking at you. | 他们没看你 |
[39:15] | They’re dreaming. | 他们在做梦 |
[39:17] | If we wake them, we’ll have to feed them. | 如果叫醒他们 我们就得喂他们 |
[39:20] | I don’t think you’d enjoy that. | 我觉得你不会喜欢的 |
[39:24] | An ancient truce has been broken. | 古老的停战协议被打破了 |
[39:26] | An act of war has been declared. | 战争的第一枪已然打响 |
[39:29] | We need a human soldier, | 我们需要一位人类士兵 |
[39:31] | Who can move freely in the daylight. | 他可以在白昼下自由行动 |
[39:34] | Someone who can use the power of the sun | 可以运用太阳之力 |
[39:37] | to massacre the unclean. | 来清除不洁之人 |
[39:41] | You know what it sounds like to me? | 知道我听着什么感觉吗 |
[39:44] | Sounds like you got a vampire turf war going on. | 听起来像是吸血鬼之间的权力斗争啊 |
[39:47] | You have proven yourself capable. | 你已经证明了自己的实力 |
[39:50] | Why should I help them? | 那我凭什么要帮他们 |
[39:53] | – Or you? – Payback. | -或是帮你 -为了复仇 |
[39:56] | And a rich payday. | 还有非常丰厚的报酬 |
[40:02] | I’m listening. | 我现在有兴趣了 |
[40:06] | We’ll go to my place to regroup. | 我们先去我家重新部署一下 |
[40:09] | I have tools. | 我那儿有工具 |
[40:13] | Zach, where’s your inhaler? | 扎克 你的哮喘吸入器在哪儿 |
[40:22] | 布鲁克林 曼哈顿 中心 只允许客车通行 | |
[40:31] | The extra inhalers are in there. | 吸入器都在家里 |
[40:35] | – Wait two minutes. – Make it one, doc. | -等我两分钟 -一分钟吧 博士 |
[41:15] | Okay, Zach, I got it. Come here. Come on! | 好了 扎克 我找到了 快过来 |
[41:24] | You’re not wheezing. | 你没有哮喘发作 |
[41:25] | You said we were never coming back. | 你说我们再也不回来了 |
[41:31] | Did you do this just to get this photo album? | 你装哮喘就为了回来拿这个相册吗 |
[41:37] | It’s dangerous here. | 这里非常危险 |
[41:39] | Where are we going? | 我们要去哪儿 |
[41:41] | Right now, we’re going to Fet’s. | 我们先去费特家 |
[41:44] | How will mom find us? | 那妈妈上哪儿找我们去 |
[41:51] | She’ll find us. | 她会找到我们的 |
[41:57] | I remember that birthday party. | 我还记得那个生日派对 |
[42:02] | We had that… that pony. | 我们当时还有匹小马 |
[42:07] | And mom made that farm cake. | 你妈妈做了那个农场蛋糕 |
[42:09] | Yeah, that was awesome. | 是啊 太酷了 |
[42:13] | I’m surprised she kept all this. | 没想到她还留着这些 |
[42:15] | She wouldn’t just trash all these pictures | 她可不会因为你们俩分手了 |
[42:17] | just because you two split up. | 就把这些照片都扔掉 |
[42:22] | Okay. Time to go. | 好了 该走了 |
[43:04] | Zach… | 扎克… |
[43:07] | No. | 天啊 |
[43:09] | – Mom! – Zach… | -妈妈 -扎克… |
[43:13] | – Zach… – Mom! | -扎克… -妈妈 |
[43:15] | – No. It’s not her! – Mom! Let me go! | -不 那不是她 -妈妈 放开我 |
[43:19] | – Stop it. Stop it, Zach! – No, mom! | -别这样 扎克 -不 妈妈 |
[43:23] | No, don’t shoot her! | 不要 别朝她开枪 |
[43:24] | It’s not her anymore! | 那已经不是她了 |
[43:27] | No! | 不要 |
[43:34] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[43:37] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[43:44] | Mom… | 妈妈… |
[43:51] | She was here? | 她来过吗 |
[43:54] | Why aren’t there any more coming? | 他们怎么没跟过来了 |
[43:56] | There will be. She won’t stop. | 很快就会来的 她不会罢休的 |
[43:58] | Not until she gets what she wants. | 除非她达到了目的 |
[44:03] | The Master will use your wife, | 血祖会利用你的妻子 |
[44:06] | her love for your boy. | 利用她对你们儿子的爱 |
[44:09] | Eph… Don’t. | 伊弗 不要 |
[44:11] | He’ll use your wife’s love for her son to pursue us. | 他会利用她对儿子的爱来追踪我们 |
[44:15] | – Don’t. – To the ends of the earth, if necessary. | -别这样 -如有必要 哪怕追到天涯海角 |
[44:33] | Let him try. | 让他放马过来吧 |
[44:40] | Too long I’ve lived, | 我活了太久 |
[44:42] | too much I’ve seen. | 见过了太多事 |
[44:45] | This planet, our host, | 这个星球 我们的宿主 |
[44:48] | once so wild and unknown; | 曾经充满了荒凉与未知 |
[44:52] | We’ve mapped it, paved it, | 我们运筹帷幄 铺路开道 |
[44:56] | arranged it on a grid, | 把一切安排得井井有条 |
[44:59] | never imagining | 却从未想过 |
[45:00] | that something else was watching us, | 还有别的生命在注视着我们 |
[45:03] | a creature even more ruthless and predacious than we are, | 一种比我们更凶残的食肉猛兽 |
[45:08] | eager to exploit the very infrastructure | 正虎视眈眈地觊觎着 |
[45:11] | we so obligingly arranged. | 我们辛勤建立起来的家园 |
[45:17] | Is the war already lost? | 这场战役已经失败了吗 |
[45:19] | Are we destined to be cattle for monsters? | 我们是否注定要成为那些怪兽的盘中餐 |
[45:23] | Or, now that the enemy has finally shown his face, | 或者 既然敌人最终展露了真实面目 |
[45:28] | do we have a fighting chance? | 我们是否还有奋力一战的机会 |
[45:35] | The world today is not what it was one week ago. | 相比一周之前 现在已是恍如隔世 |
[45:40] | What will it be one week from now? | 那么一周之后又会怎样 |
[45:42] | One month from now? | 一月之后呢 |
[45:45] | Nothing is written that cannot be changed. | 世间一切皆有可能 |
[45:48] | It is a small world, after all. | 这世界终究太小 |
[45:51] | We made it that way. | 是我们一手造就的 |