时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Too long I’ve lived. too much I’ve seen. | 我活了太久 见过了太多事 |
[00:07] | Strigoi! | 返魂尸 |
[00:10] | I’ve seen them in the tunnels. | 我在隧道里见过他们 |
[00:11] | It’s turning people into hungry vermin. | 把人变成了饥渴的害虫 |
[00:13] | They are no longer people. | 它们已经不是人了 |
[00:15] | And to think they are is very dangerous. | 把它们当成人类是很危险的 |
[00:17] | You do not have the luxury of choice anymore. | 你已经没有选择的余地了 |
[00:20] | All we can do now is fight. | 现在我们只能战斗 |
[00:22] | Is the war already lost? | 这场战役已经失败了吗 |
[00:25] | Are we destined to be cattle for monsters | 我们是否注定要成为那些怪物的盘中餐 |
[00:27] | or now that the enemy has shown his face, | 或者 既然敌人最终展露了真实面目 |
[00:30] | do we have a fighting chance? | 我们是否还有奋力一战的机会 |
[00:34] | I’ve kept my part of the agreement; | 我遵守了我这部分的协议 |
[00:37] | the Master will keep his. | 血祖也要遵守他那部分 |
[00:39] | Behold. | 注意 |
[00:42] | What about Mom, Dad? | 那妈妈怎么办 爸爸 |
[00:43] | I don’t know where your mom is, but I’m gonna find her. | 我不知道你妈妈在哪里 但我会找到她的 |
[00:46] | – No! – Mom! | -不 -妈妈 |
[00:47] | – It’s not her anymore! – No! Mom! | -它不再是你妈妈了 -不 妈妈 |
[00:50] | The Master will use your wife’s love… | 血祖会利用你妻子的爱 |
[00:52] | Eph, don’t. | 伊弗 不要 |
[00:53] | For her son to pursue us to the ends of the Earth. | 利用她对儿子的爱追踪我们到天涯海角 |
[00:58] | Let him try. | 让他放马过来吧 |
[00:59] | Despite all evidence to the contrary, | 尽管一切迹象都显示你会失败 |
[01:02] | you cling to the delusion that you will prevail? | 你还坚持认为你会成功吗 |
[01:06] | The great game is over, Jew. | 游戏结束了 犹太人 |
[01:07] | Not while I still breathe. | 只要我还活着你就休想 |
[01:18] | Abraham Setrakian, come and have your soup. | 亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安 过来喝汤 |
[01:22] | Abraham! | 亚伯拉罕 |
[01:25] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[01:30] | Tell me one more story, bubbeh. | 再给我讲个故事吧 外婆 |
[01:32] | It late now, Abraham. | 不早了 亚伯拉罕 |
[01:34] | There’s barely enough for the tale. | 没什么时间讲故事了 |
[01:36] | Maybe… while you finish your soup. | 也许在你喝汤的时候还能讲一个 |
[01:41] | What story do you want to hear? | 你想听什么故事 |
[01:43] | Sardu, bubbeh. Will you tell me his story? | 萨杜的 外婆 能讲他的故事吗 |
[01:46] | Sardu? Again? | 萨杜 还讲 |
[01:49] | Even if it is a scary one? | 那么吓人的故事还要再讲一遍 |
[01:53] | Very well, Abraham. | 好吧 亚伯拉罕 |
[01:56] | But I want a clean plate at the end of it all. | 但故事讲完的时候我希望看到盘子是干净的 |
[02:01] | There once was a great nobleman | 从前有个伟大的贵族 |
[02:04] | named Jusef Sardu. | 名叫尤瑟夫·萨杜 |
[02:06] | Since childhood, he suffered from gigantism. | 从童年开始 他就饱受巨人症困扰 |
[02:11] | His body was aged, | 他的身体不断衰老 |
[02:13] | his bones were bent and riddled with aches, | 他的骨头弯曲 疼痛不堪 |
[02:15] | so he was forced to walk with a cane. | 所以他不得不拄拐而行 |
[02:21] | His was a beautiful sword-cane | 他的手杖是一柄精美的剑拐 |
[02:24] | with a white-gold handle and a silver blade. | 有着白金的杖柄和银质的刀刃 |
[02:32] | His disease made him aware of the frailty of life. | 他的疾病使他意识到生命的脆弱 |
[02:38] | So as a result, he was very kind to others, | 所以他待人十分友善 |
[02:43] | especially children. | 尤其是对孩子们 |
[02:52] | However, Sardu’s brother, | 但是 萨杜的哥哥 |
[02:56] | the Baron, was shamed by his sibling’s affliction. | 男爵大人 为自己弟弟的疾病感到羞耻 |
[03:01] | He organized a hunting trip | 他组织了一场狩猎 |
[03:03] | with his brother and his cousins, | 队伍由他的弟弟和堂兄弟组成 |
[03:06] | because he believed the blood of the Great Grey Wolf | 因为他相信伟大的灰狼之血 |
[03:10] | could cure the disease afflicting Jusef. | 可以治愈困扰尤瑟夫的病症 |
[03:18] | Day after day, | 日复一日 |
[03:20] | they walked in search of the Great Grey Wolf. | 他们遍地搜寻伟大灰狼的踪迹 |
[03:40] | But… | 可是 |
[03:42] | something other than a wolf was alive in the woods. | 某些非狼的生物也生活在密林中 |
[03:55] | And it started hunting them. | 而且它开始狩猎他们了 |
[04:00] | One by one, the members of the hunting party left… | 狩猎小队的成员一个接一个离开了 |
[04:08] | until Jusef found himself completely alone. | 直到尤瑟夫发现自己孤身一人 |
[04:21] | A certainty grew in his heart: | 他心中愈发地确信 |
[04:24] | his brethren were dead, | 他的兄弟们都死了 |
[04:26] | and it was up to him to kill the beast | 现在只有他来杀死怪物了 |
[04:30] | or die trying. | 至死方休 |
[04:45] | Finish your soup, Abraham, | 喝完你的汤 亚伯拉罕 |
[04:47] | and I’ll finish my tale. | 然后我再把故事讲完 |
[04:54] | When he finally encountered the creature… | 当他终于与那个怪物相遇时 |
[04:58] | it was not a wolf at all. | 那根本不是一头狼 |
[05:34] | It was an ancient, hungry being. | 那是一种古老而饥渴的生物 |
[05:40] | And as it gazed at the giant’s body, | 当它盯着那巨大的身躯时 |
[05:45] | it smiled. | 它露出了微笑 |
[05:49] | Young hunter. | 年轻的猎人啊 |
[05:57] | So, you think you’re going to kill me… with that? | 你觉得用那个 就能杀死我了吗 |
[06:09] | I can smell the silver on the blade. | 我能嗅到你剑刃上银的味道 |
[06:16] | Do you think you are faster | 你觉得自己能 |
[06:21] | than me? | 快过我吗 |
[06:37] | This body: | 这具身体 |
[06:39] | frail, brittle. | 如此脆弱 无力 |
[06:41] | My will, my soul… | 我的意志 我的灵魂 |
[06:47] | I pass unto you. | 我将它们转移给你 |
[07:00] | As a blessing, I bestow them. | 我将其作为祝福赐予你 |
[07:58] | Sardu returned to his village weeks later, | 几周后 萨杜返回村庄 |
[08:02] | but was never again seen outside his castle walls. | 但自此人们就再没见他走出过城堡 |
[08:07] | Not in daylight that is. | 至少白天不会出现 |
[08:10] | Some say he was much changed. | 有人说他变了许多 |
[08:19] | And soon, | 不久 |
[08:21] | young children began disappearing from the village, | 村里的小孩开始不断失踪 |
[08:25] | vanishing from their beds at night. | 在夜里从床上消失不见 |
[08:34] | And while no one ever saw Sardu again, | 虽然没人再见过萨杜 |
[08:40] | some say they heard his cane in the night. | 但有人说晚上听见过他的手杖声 |
[08:56] | Evil… | 邪魔… |
[08:58] | lurks in the world, Abraham, in many forms. | 以多种形态潜伏在这世上 亚伯拉罕 |
[09:03] | Some familiar, some not. | 有些我们熟悉 有些则不然 |
[09:07] | You must stop it. | 你必须阻止它 |
[09:11] | We all must. | 我们都必须阻止它 |
[09:52] | In the name of all that is holy! | 以众神的名义 |
[12:08] | Show yourself! | 现形吧 |
[12:09] | I’m right here. | 我就在这 |
[12:13] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[12:14] | I was wondering the same thing myself. | 这我也想知道 |
[12:26] | – Who are you? – My name is Vaun. | -你是谁 -我叫沃恩 |
[13:18] | Never thought I’d be nostalgic for rats! | 从没想过我竟然会怀念老鼠 |
[13:22] | Vampire-proofing is, uh, | 防治吸血鬼 |
[13:24] | a lot more labor intensive than rat-proofing. | 可比防治老鼠要费力气得多 |
[13:28] | Where’s Setrakian? | 塞特拉基安在哪 |
[13:29] | – He left before I got up. – Where to? | -我起床之前他就出去了 -去哪儿了 |
[13:32] | He’s not big on leaving notes. | 他不太喜欢写留言条 |
[13:34] | Hey, you wanna help me out with this? | 你能帮我一把吗 |
[13:44] | He said sunlight would kill that thing. | 他说阳光可以杀死那玩意 |
[13:47] | We chased it into the sun, it got away. | 我们把它赶到阳光下 但它逃跑了 |
[13:50] | Everybody makes mistakes, | 每个人都会犯错 |
[13:52] | even vampire hunters… | 吸血鬼猎人也不例外 |
[13:54] | even doctors. | 医生也是 |
[13:57] | So you’re still on board? | 这么说你仍要掺和进去 |
[13:58] | You’re still ready to follow him down every dark | 你依然准备跟随他钻进这座城市 |
[14:00] | tunnel in the city? | 每条漆黑的隧道中 |
[14:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[14:03] | – But I’ve got my own plan. – Which is? | -但我自有计划 -什么计划 |
[14:06] | I’m gonna secure my place, | 我会加强这里的防御措施 |
[14:08] | then next door, | 完了到隔壁的 |
[14:10] | then the block, and then the next block. | 然后是整个街区 再然后是临近街区 |
[14:16] | The ground game isn’t for me. | 地上的玩法不适合我 |
[14:21] | So what are you gonna do? | 那你有什么打算 |
[14:24] | Seeing as how as a vampire hunter, I’m total shit, | 作为吸血鬼猎人 我实在太差劲 |
[14:27] | I’m gonna go back to being a doctor. | 我要回去做个医生 |
[14:36] | At the press conference in Rose Garden earlier today, | 今早在玫瑰花园的记者招待会上 |
[14:39] | – the President announced that he has ordered… – Nora? | -总统宣布 他已经下令… -诺拉 |
[14:41] | another 2000 National Guard’s troops | 增派两千国民警卫队 |
[14:43] | – to deploy in Manhattan secure… – Nora? | -进驻曼哈顿 -诺拉 |
[14:45] | government buildings and crucial infrastructure. | 以保障政府大楼和重要基础设施的安全 |
[14:48] | – You ready? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -好了 |
[14:49] | This brings the total number of National Guard troops | 这将使得城里的国民警卫队总数 |
[14:52] | – in the city to 10,000. – Zack is still asleep. | -达到一万人 -扎克还在睡觉 |
[14:55] | Dutch. You could use some ventilation there. | 达齐 你这儿该通通风了 |
[14:59] | Yeah. And a latte with almond milk | 对 还要有加了杏仁奶的拿铁 |
[15:01] | and a massage from the Four Seasons. | 和四季酒店的按摩服务 |
[15:02] | When Zack gets up, could you make sure he gets some breakfast? | 扎克起床后 你一定得让他吃早饭 |
[15:05] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[15:06] | – Out. – Got it. Yeah, no problem. | -出去 -明白了 没问题 |
[15:08] | I’ll just feed your kid and make sure | 我帮你喂饱小孩 |
[15:10] | – this place is vampire-safe for you. – Is there a problem? | -并确保这里没有吸血鬼 -有问题吗 |
[15:14] | – Just said, wasn’t a problem. – Sounds like there’s a problem. | -刚说过 没问题 -听起来好像有问题 |
[15:16] | If there was a problem, I’d tell you there was a problem. | 如果有问题 我就告诉你了 |
[15:18] | You’re so bloody presumptuous. | 你太自以为是了 |
[15:20] | – Am I? – God, yes! | -我有吗 -没错 |
[15:21] | …chairman of the Armed Services Committee expressed | 军委会主席在今天的听证会上 |
[15:23] | – concern at a hearing today… – Please and thank you. | -表示担忧… -拜托了 谢谢你 |
[15:26] | Whatever, and you’re welcome. | 没什么 不客气 |
[15:29] | …with Russia’s surprise annexation of Latvia and Lithuania. | 因俄罗斯突然吞并拉脱维亚和立陶宛 |
[15:57] | My Master… | 我的主人 |
[17:12] | I’m removing the bag now. | 我要把头套摘下来了 |
[17:15] | Any sudden moves and I’ll kill you. | 敢乱动一下我就杀了你 |
[17:17] | Nod if you understand. | 听懂了就点头 |
[17:29] | Wait! | 等等 |
[17:30] | – I know this guy. – Give me my cane! | -我认识这家伙 -把手杖还我 |
[17:34] | No way, old man. | 不可能 老家伙 |
[17:40] | He owns a pawnshop in my neighborhood in Harlem. | 他在哈莱姆有一家当铺 就在我家旁边 |
[17:43] | – He’s not a threat. – You’re the idiot brother | -他没有问题 -你是那个 |
[17:46] | of the man-child who stole my clock! | 偷我家钟表的那男孩的蠢蛋哥哥 |
[17:50] | I brought you your clock back. | 我可把你的钟送回去了 |
[17:51] | OK, shut up. Come on, let’s go! | 好了 都闭嘴 我们出发 |
[17:54] | That way. | 这边 |
[18:05] | You work for this filth? | 你替这群污秽之物卖力吗 |
[18:08] | You know what they say. | 俗话说得好 |
[18:09] | You’ve got to stay on top of the food chain, O.G. | 你得待在食物链的顶端 老家伙 |
[18:12] | You and five Strigoi? | 你和五个返魂尸吗 |
[18:15] | – Not very smart. – Silence. | -这选择可不明智 -闭嘴 |
[18:18] | You will approach with all due respect. | 对于他们 你要表现应有的尊重 |
[18:57] | They exist… | 原来真的存在 |
[19:00] | the Ancients. | 始祖 |
[19:04] | They’re sleeping now, | 他们正在沉睡 |
[19:07] | but they can hear and understand everything. | 但他们能洞悉万物 |
[19:11] | I speak for them. | 由我来传递意志 |
[19:14] | What do you know of the seventh one of their kind? | 关于第七位始祖 你都知道些什么 |
[19:19] | The… the seventh? | 第七位始祖 |
[19:22] | The one you call the Master. You injured him. | 你们称他为「血祖」 你重伤了他 |
[19:25] | How do you know this? | 你是怎么知道的 |
[19:28] | The seven share a common mind. | 七位始祖的意识是相通的 |
[19:31] | But the seventh… | 但第七位始祖 |
[19:34] | has the power to disrupt thought. | 拥有割裂意识的能力 |
[19:37] | When you injured him, he lost control, | 当你重创他时 他失去了控制力 |
[19:41] | so they saw you fighting. | 于是六位始祖目睹了你的战斗 |
[19:43] | And now, he has recovered enough | 可如今 他已经恢复过来 |
[19:46] | to shield himself from you once again. | 再次隐匿了起来 |
[19:52] | What do you want? | 你想怎么做 |
[19:58] | They want to make an alliance with you. | 他们想与你结盟 |
[20:01] | Sometimes great enemies become allies, | 有时和敌人的敌人成为朋友 |
[20:04] | so they can fight a common foe. | 便能合力对抗共同的仇敌 |
[20:07] | Do they know how to kill him? | 他们知道怎样杀了血祖吗 |
[20:11] | I think, for obvious reasons, | 我觉得这问题 |
[20:13] | they won’t answer that question. | 他们显然是不会回答的 |
[20:15] | Then I don’t see how they can help me. | 那我不明白他们能帮我什么 |
[20:18] | No. | 不对 |
[20:21] | You’re here to help them. | 是你来帮助他们的 |
[20:23] | Over the millennia, they have gathered vast resources | 几千年来 他们收集了庞大的资源 |
[20:26] | that could help you in your hunt. | 这将协助你的捕杀 |
[20:28] | A legend has passed down | 有个传说世代相传 |
[20:31] | through the centuries… | 历经了无数岁月 |
[20:33] | concerning a book, | 当中提到一本书 |
[20:36] | an ancient tome | 一部古老著作 |
[20:39] | of uncertain provenance | 起源已无从考证 |
[20:41] | and some say divine inspiration: | 有人说这是上天降下的启示 |
[20:44] | the Occido Lumen. | 其名为「陨落之光」 |
[20:52] | And, uh… | 那么… |
[20:54] | What do you know of this book? | 对于这本书你又知道多少 |
[20:57] | I now have proof that it exists. | 现在我有证据证明它的存在 |
[21:05] | What are they saying? | 他们在说什么 |
[21:08] | They’re trying to decide whether you should live. | 他们在考虑该不该让你活着 |
[21:11] | I vowed to hunt the Master | 我曾立誓追杀血祖 |
[21:14] | until the day I die. | 直至身死 |
[21:16] | If today is that day, so be it! | 若今天真应了这誓言 那么就来吧 |
[21:22] | All right. | 好吧 |
[21:26] | Here’s the bargain. | 我们跟你做场交易 |
[21:28] | They’ll let you live, | 他们放你条生路 |
[21:30] | but you must guarantee | 但是你必须保证 |
[21:31] | that when you find the Master, you will alert us. | 当你找到血祖时 你会知会我们 |
[21:38] | Fair enough. | 没问题 |
[21:43] | They’re waking now, yeah. | 他们即将苏醒 |
[21:47] | We’d best leave. | 我们还是走吧 |
[21:49] | They’re gonna be hungry. | 他们会很饿的 |
[21:58] | No! Please! | 不 求你了 |
[22:56] | As you walk on in the daylight… | 当你走在阳光下时 |
[23:01] | never forget this. | 永远别忘了这一幕 |
[23:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[23:54] | Anybody there? | 有人在吗 |
[23:59] | No looters. | 看来没人来过 |
[24:01] | Well, if a Walmart is a 10 on the attractiveness-to-looters scale, | 如果沃尔玛对抢劫犯的吸引力是十 |
[24:05] | then the pathology lab would be like a negative 3. | 那病理学研究室的吸引力估计是负三 |
[24:11] | I wonder what happened to Elliot. | 不知道埃利奥特怎么样了 |
[24:12] | He was smart enough to start a chain of 10 pathology labs; | 凭他的聪明才智 他既然能建起十个实验室 |
[24:16] | probably smart enough to get out of the city. | 肯定能想办法逃走 |
[24:19] | Smarter than us anyway. | 至少他比我们聪明 |
[24:21] | God bless the man. | 希望他一切平安 |
[24:23] | Never skimped on anything. | 他从不吝啬任何东西 |
[24:27] | You know, it doesn’t make any sense to haul all this | 其实根本没必要把这些东西 |
[24:29] | back to Fet’s; we should just set up shop here. | 都带回费特那里 在这就行了 |
[24:31] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[24:33] | Thank you, El, wherever you are. | 多谢 埃利 不管你现在身在何方 |
[24:36] | Jesus Christ! | 天哪 |
[25:05] | Poor Elliot. | 可怜的埃利奥特 |
[25:17] | Herr Eichhorst. | 艾霍斯特先生 |
[25:21] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[25:22] | He’s near… | 就在附近 |
[25:25] | always near. | 总是在我们附近 |
[25:27] | I was under the clear impression | 我记得很清楚 |
[25:28] | that he was going to be here! | 他会到这里来 |
[25:32] | The Master will attend or | 主人来或者不来 |
[25:34] | – will not attend, according to– – Please! | -这是根据… -得了吧 |
[25:38] | Spare me the “He will or he will not” spiel. | 别再跟我玩「来或不来」这套了 |
[25:41] | It’s tiresome. | 我受够了 |
[25:43] | This is the most significant part | 这可是下一阶段的合作中 |
[25:44] | of the next phase of operations! | 最重要的部分 |
[25:47] | Now, where is he? | 他到底在哪 |
[25:52] | I see a little of the Master’s white in your veins | 爱尔德里奇 看来主人赐给你的血 |
[25:56] | has made you bold, Eldritch. | 让你胆子大了不少 |
[25:59] | But as a friend, | 不过作为朋友 |
[26:01] | I’m telling you, being too bold | 我要奉劝你 太过张狂 |
[26:03] | may not be wise right now. | 此刻或许不是明智之举 |
[26:07] | Eichhorst, honestly? | 没搞错吧 艾霍斯特 |
[26:10] | You’re not my friend, | 你不是我的朋友 |
[26:12] | and I don’t give a warm shit what you think. | 我也丝毫不在乎你怎么想 |
[26:16] | Don’t try and manage me. | 别想操控我 |
[26:18] | I’m not one of your foot soldiers. | 我可不是你那堆小兵 |
[26:21] | I am the Master’s partner. | 我是血祖的合作伙伴 |
[26:27] | His partner… | 合作伙伴吗 |
[26:31] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[26:34] | The Master will be very interested to hear that. | 主人对你的这种说法一定会很感兴趣的 |
[26:42] | That’s a burn. | 那是个灼痕 |
[26:45] | Only silver could do that. | 只有银器才能弄成这样 |
[26:48] | Did someone attack you? | 你难道被人袭击了吗 |
[26:49] | Step away. | 退开 |
[26:52] | Who was it? | 是谁干的 |
[26:55] | Setrakian and his merry band of vampire hunters? | 是塞特拉基安和他的吸血鬼猎人小队吗 |
[26:59] | The ones you deemed were not a threat? | 你认为构不成威胁的那帮人吗 |
[27:04] | Where is your faith, Eldritch? | 你的信心呢 爱尔德里奇 |
[27:08] | If you only knew what was to come. | 如果你知道将要发生什么的话 |
[27:12] | And what does that mean? | 这话什么意思 |
[27:19] | Mr. Palmer, Sir. | 帕尔默先生 你们好 |
[27:22] | I’m Coco Marchand. I work with Jack Parker. | 我是可可·马尔尚 杰克·帕克的员工 |
[27:25] | I’m, I’m sorry I’m late, it was challenging to get here. | 抱歉我迟到了 来一趟真不容易 |
[27:29] | Where’s Mr. Parker? | 帕克先生呢 |
[27:31] | With all the craziness, he had a family emergency. | 外面都乱套了 他家里出了点事 |
[27:33] | But I’m a licensed broker, and I know, | 不过我是专业的房产经纪人 |
[27:35] | from working with Mr. Parker, | 我在与帕克先生共事的过程中 |
[27:36] | how important this deal is. | 知道了这笔生意有多重要 |
[27:39] | So, I jumped at the chance to work with you. | 所以我就抓住机会来见你了 |
[27:41] | Anyway, I have all the paperwork right here. | 我已经把所有文件都带来了 |
[27:44] | Hello. I’m Coco Marchand. | 你好 我是可可·马尔尚 |
[27:46] | Thomas Eichhorst. Very pleased. | 我是托马斯·艾霍斯特 很高兴见到你 |
[27:49] | Mr. Eichhorst is my business associate. | 艾霍斯特先生是我的生意伙伴 |
[27:53] | I had expressed my concern | 我跟帕克先生表示过 |
[27:54] | to Mr. Parker about the property’s EPA status. | 对那栋楼是否能通过环保署审批的顾虑 |
[27:59] | Yes. I managed to locate the | 我知道 我已经弄到了 |
[28:01] | EPA 3842 form on the property. Zero issues. | 环保署的审批文件 问题解决了 |
[28:07] | Very well done! | 干得漂亮 |
[28:08] | The drains… they’re all functional? | 下水道都能投入使用吧 |
[28:12] | Can they carry a large amount of liquid waste? | 能够运送大量液体废物吗 |
[28:15] | This was a soap and cleaning supply factory, I imagine so. | 应该可以 这里以前是肥皂及洗涤剂厂 |
[28:18] | What if we were to significantly modify the property? | 如果说我们要重新改造这里呢 |
[28:22] | It’s zoned IR4, | 这里是IR4区 |
[28:24] | which means you can pretty much do anything you want here, | 也就是说 你们想怎么改造都可以 |
[28:26] | except build a baseball stadium and compete with the Yankees. | 只要不用来建棒球场跟洋基队比赛就行 |
[28:31] | You a sports fan, Miss Marchand? | 你是球迷啊 马尔尚女士 |
[28:33] | – I’m a Red Sox fan, yeah. – Really? | -我是红袜队球迷 -是吗 |
[28:36] | Where did you grow up? | 你在哪里长大的 |
[28:38] | In France. My mother’s French, my father’s American… | 法国 我母亲是法国人 父亲是美国人 |
[28:41] | …from Boston. | 波士顿人 |
[28:45] | I’ve never been to a baseball game. | 我从来没去看过棒球赛 |
[28:49] | You’re kidding me? | 不是吧 |
[28:50] | Health issues, | 久病在身 |
[28:52] | the distractions of my career… | 又一直忙于事业… |
[28:55] | No, sadly, I have never gone. | 所以很遗憾 从没去看过 |
[28:58] | Oh, you must go. | 你一定要去看看 |
[29:00] | Baseball can make you feel like a little boy again, | 看一场棒球赛 会让你找回童年 |
[29:03] | – in the best possible way. – Can we finish our business? | -感觉极其美好 -能快点完事吗 |
[29:07] | Here, I brought you the purchase agreement. | 购买协议在这里 |
[29:17] | Tell them that in… thank you… | 告诉他们…谢谢 |
[29:19] | in the middle of this medical holocaust, | 在这场医学大灾难之中 |
[29:22] | they’re the luckiest real estate sellers in the city. | 他们是本市最走运的房地产卖家了 |
[29:26] | Give them exactly 12 hours. | 给他们整12个小时 |
[29:29] | I’m not moving on the price… | 我不会改动价格… |
[29:32] | except down. | 除非降价 |
[29:34] | Yes, sir. I’ll get you an answer. | 是 先生 我会给你答复 |
[29:36] | No, Miss Marchand, get me the property. | 不 马尔尚女士 给我这片地产 |
[30:00] | We either interrupt the chain of infection here… | 要么我们研制出疫苗 |
[30:05] | by developing a vaccine or we pour our efforts | 阻断感染链 要么我们竭尽全力 |
[30:10] | into a cure here. | 制出解药 |
[30:12] | Or we find a way to get to the Bahamas. | 不然我们可以想办法去巴哈马群岛 |
[30:16] | I love the chart, it’s awesome. | 这张表做得真好 太棒了 |
[30:21] | And I don’t want to get too meta about it, | 我也不想说得太抽象 |
[30:22] | but I keep looking at it and I think: | 但看着这些分析 我就想 |
[30:25] | this is a summary of our entire careers: | 这简直总结了我们整个职业生涯 |
[30:27] | how everything we know is now useless. | 我们所学所知 如今都毫无用处 |
[30:30] | Right, let’s start with the vaccine. | 好吧 我们先从疫苗开始说 |
[30:32] | Problem number one: | 第一个难题 |
[30:34] | this disease kills its host before it turns it. | 这种病毒在转化寄主之前 会杀死寄主 |
[30:38] | Kind of a big problem if you’re trying to create a vaccine. | 会对研制疫苗造成很大障碍 |
[30:41] | It’s really a lot easier if you have a living person. | 要是人还活着就容易多了 |
[30:43] | Problem two also an issue – | 第二个难题也很难解决 |
[30:45] | a vaccine helps create antibodies. | 疫苗会有助产生抗体 |
[30:47] | Antibodies travel via the bloodstream. | 抗体是通过血液流经全身 |
[30:49] | So you need a bloodstream. | 所以需要正常的血液循环系统 |
[30:50] | What if we find some mechanism by which we can get the body to | 如果我们找到方法能让身体 |
[30:54] | destroy or reject the worms? | 消灭或抵抗住那些虫子呢 |
[30:57] | In that case it’s like Jim’s, where they only get nicked, | 那就像金那样被舔了一下 |
[30:59] | that’s 10, 20 percent of the total, | 这种情况也就10%到20%吧 |
[31:01] | everybody else is getting sucked dry like a juice box. | 其他人都被吸干了 |
[31:03] | – So we focus on a cure? – Sure! | -那么我们就专心研制解药 -行 |
[31:06] | All we have to do is figure out | 我们只要琢磨出 |
[31:07] | how to create wholesale human organ regeneration. | 怎么生产出大批量再生器官就行 |
[31:10] | These creatures generate new organs in a matter of hours. | 这些生物几小时内就能生长出新器官 |
[31:15] | Maybe we can start by figuring out how they do it. | 我们可以先弄清它们是如何做到的 |
[31:23] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:44] | What? Say it. | 怎么了 说吧 |
[31:50] | I’m not gonna be your scold. | 我不想对你指指点点 |
[31:51] | I only quit drinking because of Kelly and the whole custody thing, | 我戒酒的唯一原因就是凯莉跟抚养权的事 |
[31:54] | and I can’t think of a single positive thing I ever got out of it. | 回想起来 戒酒也并没有带给我任何好处 |
[31:58] | Be honest, even you like me better when I drink. | 承认吧 你也喜欢醉醺醺的我 |
[32:01] | It’s not PC but it’s the truth. | 这说不过去 但这是真相 |
[32:04] | Then you shouldn’t feel the need to justify it. | 那你也不用找借口解释了 |
[32:06] | I don’t. You’re being presumptuous. | 我没啊 你有些自以为是罢了 |
[32:09] | We spent the whole bloody day fortifying this place | 我们花了一整天时间对这里进行加强防御 |
[32:12] | against vampires, and now you want to set out after dark? | 抵抗吸血鬼 结果你晚上却要出去 |
[32:15] | Setrakian’s still gone? | 塞特拉基安还没回来吗 |
[32:16] | He doesn’t know the neighborhood. | 他不熟悉周围环境 |
[32:18] | I… I can’t wait for him any longer. | 我不能再等下去了 |
[32:21] | The man’s a bloody sword-wielding Armenian samurai. | 那老头可是个能舞刀弄剑的亚美尼亚武士 |
[32:24] | I’m sure he’s– | 我确定他… |
[32:25] | …fine. | 没事 |
[32:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:39] | Where the hell were you all day? | 你这一天都跑哪去了 |
[32:42] | Don’t concern yourself with me. | 我的事不用你操心 |
[32:45] | Did you think that maybe, “Gee, uh, I should check in, | 你就没想过「哎 我该汇报一下 |
[32:48] | let them know that I’m not dead, | 好让他们知道我没死 |
[32:49] | let’em know I’m not a vampire”? | 让他们知道我不是吸血鬼」 |
[32:52] | I’m not dead. | 我没死 |
[32:54] | I’m not a vampire. | 我不是吸血鬼 |
[33:10] | Professor. | 教授 |
[33:14] | – Did you eat anything? – I’m not hungry. | -你吃过东西了吗 -我不饿 |
[33:18] | No, you gotta eat. | 不行 你得吃东西 |
[33:20] | You gotta stay healthy and sharp. | 你得保持健康 保存体力 |
[33:23] | I’m gonna get you something. | 我去给你拿点吃的 |
[33:29] | You’re not even gonna growl at me? | 你都不吼我一句的吗 |
[33:31] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[33:36] | Where were you all day? | 这一天你上哪去了 |
[33:39] | On the trail of the Master. | 去追踪血祖了 |
[33:42] | And? | 结果呢 |
[33:45] | Nothing. | 没找到 |
[33:53] | Mr. Fet, I need your help. | 费特先生 我需要你的帮助 |
[33:57] | I have a storage locker… | 我有个储物柜… |
[34:00] | In it are all my extra supplies. | 里面装着一些其它装备 |
[34:03] | I, uh, kept them separate | 我当初把它们分开存放 |
[34:05] | for just this type of an emergency. | 就是为了应付现在这种情况 |
[34:10] | I need to retrieve them. | 我需要把它们取回来 |
[34:13] | Yeah, OK. | 好 没问题 |
[34:17] | We leave first thing in the morning. | 我们明天一早就出发 |
[34:19] | See, that’s… that’s a good sign: | 看吧 这倒是个好迹象 |
[34:22] | you giving me orders. | 你在给我下命令 |
[34:32] | You hurt him, you know? | 你弄伤他了 不是吗 |
[34:35] | The Master, | 那个血祖 |
[34:37] | you wounded him. | 你让他受伤了 |
[34:41] | You shouldn’t feel like you failed. | 不要觉得自己失败了 |
[34:56] | Newton’s Third Law states that for every action | 牛顿第三定律 相互作用的两个物体之间的 |
[35:00] | there is an equal and opposite reaction. | 作用力和反作用力总是大小相等方向相反 |
[35:04] | Write carefully. | 写仔细了 |
[35:07] | Newton’s Third Law states that for every action | 牛顿第三定律 相互作用的两个物体之间的 |
[35:12] | there is an equal and opposite reaction. | 作用力和反作用力总是大小相等方向相反 |
[35:17] | Children, close your work | 孩子们 合上书本 |
[35:19] | and listen to me for one minute. | 听我说两句 |
[35:22] | Given everything that’s going on, | 鉴于目前的状况 |
[35:24] | we have decided to relocate the institute to outside of the city. | 我们决定将学校搬迁至市外 |
[35:28] | Now, the National Guard is in the process | 如今国民警卫队已经在通往市外的各个桥头 |
[35:31] | of setting up checkpoints at all of the bridges and | 如今国民警卫队已经在通往市外的各个桥头 |
[35:33] | all of the tunnels leading out of the city, | 以及各个隧道处设置了检查站 |
[35:36] | but thanks to our generous sponsors at the Stoneheart Foundation, | 但多亏了我们慷慨的赞助商 石心基金会 |
[35:40] | we’ve gotten a transit pass out of Manhattan. | 我们获得了离开曼哈顿的通行权 |
[35:43] | So, those of you whose parents we’ve managed to contact, | 所以那些我们已经联系上家长的同学 |
[35:47] | you will be picked up here at the school. | 你们的家长会来学校接你们 |
[35:49] | The rest of the group will travel with me on the bus | 其他人和我一起坐大巴车 |
[35:52] | to our new location in New Jersey. | 前往新泽西的新校址 |
[35:54] | All right, everyone, empty your lockers | 好了 同学们 收拾好东西 |
[35:56] | and pack your bag. We are leaving in two hours. | 拿上行李 我们两个小时后出发 |
[36:15] | Jesus Christ, Zack! What are you doing?! | 天哪 扎克 你在干什么 |
[36:18] | I’m practicing. | 我在练习 |
[36:20] | You’re mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[36:22] | Let’s talk it out. OK? | 我们好好谈谈 好吗 |
[36:24] | You can yell, you can scream, whatever, | 你可以大喊大叫 怎样都行 |
[36:26] | but let’s deal with this. | 但让我们面对现实吧 |
[36:41] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[36:43] | She’s not gone! She was right there! | 她没死 她当时就站在那 |
[36:46] | You scared her away! You shot her! | 你把她吓跑了 你朝她开枪 |
[36:48] | She’s turned. Do you understand how that works? | 她已经转化了 你知道这是怎么回事吗 |
[36:52] | She’s sick! You even said so! | 她病了 连你都这么说过 |
[36:56] | Her heart… her organs… | 她的心脏 她的器官 |
[37:02] | they’re all gone. | 都已经坏死了 |
[37:05] | There’s nothing I can do to help her. | 我救不了她了 |
[37:09] | There’s nothing anybody can do to help her. | 谁也救不了她了 |
[37:13] | She’s something else now. | 她现在是另一种生物了 |
[37:15] | Bullshit! | 胡说 |
[37:17] | You’re a doctor, right, dad? | 你是医生 不是吗 爸爸 |
[37:19] | Then save her! Find a cure! | 那救救她啊 找出解药 |
[37:42] | You know, drinking alone is like dancing alone. | 知道吗 一个人喝酒就像是独自跳舞 |
[38:04] | To… survival? | 敬幸存吗 |
[38:08] | To victory. | 敬胜利 |
[38:16] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么玩意 |
[38:17] | Oh, I won’t know until it’s finished. | 我得做出来了才能知道 |
[38:19] | How will you know it’s finished? | 那你怎么知道什么时候算做完了 |
[38:20] | When I know what the hell it is. | 当我知道这是个什么玩意的时候 |
[38:23] | That’s a Zen riddle. | 你还会打禅语啊 |
[38:27] | Too bad my job is so results-oriented. | 很可惜我的工作太过以结果为导向 |
[38:30] | – You still have a job? – Yeah. Saving the human race. | -你还有工作啊 -对 拯救人类 |
[38:33] | Oh, right. I forgot. | 对哦 我都忘了 |
[38:36] | Ah, “Presumptuous: | 放肆 |
[38:37] | “Failing to observe the limits | 即无法认识行为的底线 |
[38:39] | of what is permitted or appropriate.” | 或者行为是否合适 |
[38:42] | I really got under your skin with that remark, didn’t I? | 我是真的惹到你了是吧 |
[38:45] | “Impertinent. Bold. | 不合时宜 胆大 |
[38:48] | – Confident.” – Arrogant. | -自信 -自大 |
[38:51] | Egotistical. Cheeky. | 自我中心 脸皮厚 |
[38:55] | I forget, are we talking about you or me? | 咱们这是在说你还是说我 |
[38:58] | All right, so tell me, | 好吧 告诉我 |
[39:02] | which is more fun? | 哪一个更有趣 |
[39:03] | Crashing the Internet or making this thing? | 在网上叱咤风云还是在这巧夺天工 |
[39:07] | Art rarely goes viral, | 艺术很难被大众接受 |
[39:09] | but dark deeds seem to be contagious. | 但黑暗的作品却容易广为流传 |
[39:17] | You’re absolutely right. Thank you. | 你说的对 谢谢 |
[39:20] | For what? | 谢谢什么 |
[39:22] | The drink. | 这杯酒 |
[39:26] | Nutter. | 疯子 |
[39:52] | Excuse me. | 请问 |
[39:54] | Are we at the quarantine zone? | 我们到隔离区了吗 |
[39:56] | I didn’t hear us go over a bridge, | 我好像没听到过桥的声音 |
[39:59] | or through a tunnel. | 也没听见穿过隧道 |
[40:04] | OK, everyone. | 好了 全体注意 |
[40:06] | Grab your seatmate’s hands, | 牵起你邻座的手 |
[40:08] | we’re gonna get off the bus and gather just outside. | 我们准备下车集合 |
[40:13] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我要去上厕所 |
[40:14] | I’m sure we could all use a trip to the restroom, | 大家一定都想去上个厕所 |
[40:18] | and some food. | 吃点东西 |
[40:24] | Stand with me. | 站我旁边 |
[40:28] | Miss Sanger? | 桑格老师 |
[40:30] | I… I know, Meghan. | 我知道 梅根 |
[40:33] | – You’re the last, right? – I think so. | -你是最后一个了 对吗 -好象是 |
[40:35] | OK, come on. I’ll be your buddy. | 好了 来 我来当你的小伙伴 |
[40:39] | Welcome, children! | 欢迎 孩子们 |
[40:43] | Hello? Who’s there? | 谁在那里 |
[40:46] | How wonderful that you have all arrived with your teacher. | 你们能和老师一起来这里 真是太好了 |
[40:52] | Miss Sanger, are all these children blind from birth? | 桑格老师 这些孩子都是天生的盲人吗 |
[40:57] | Some of them are, yes, | 有的是 |
[40:59] | but not all of them. | 也有的不是 |
[41:02] | Are we… Is this the new school? | 我们…这是新学校吗 |
[41:05] | Your journey has indeed come to an end, | 你们已经到达终点站了 |
[41:08] | but your adventure is just beginning. | 但你们的冒险之旅才刚刚开始 |
[41:18] | So, finding a cure or making a vaccine is nearly impossible. | 治愈方法和疫苗几乎是不可能实现的 |
[41:23] | But what we can do is take everything we know | 但我们可以做的 就是利用我们掌握的 |
[41:26] | about how to stop an epidemic | 所有关于阻止疫情传播的知识 |
[41:28] | and use that knowledge to start one. | 制造出一场新的瘟疫 |
[41:31] | Infect the infected. | 感染受感染者 |
[41:32] | Find a weak link in the vampire biology | 找到吸血鬼基因中的弱点 |
[41:34] | and cook something up to exploit it. | 制造出什么东西能加以利用 |
[41:38] | Infect the carriers, | 感染携带者 |
[41:41] | break the chain. | 切断感染链 |
[41:42] | We need something we can distribute on a mass scale. | 我们需要一种能大规模扩散瘟疫的东西 |
[41:45] | Something that vampires are vulnerable to, | 要让吸血鬼很容易受到感染 |
[41:49] | but that non-turned humans can tolerate. | 但未被转化的人类却能够承受 |
[41:52] | The elevated body temperature. The stinger morphology. | 体温较高 带刺形态 |
[41:55] | Something to attack the simplistic brain stem? | 能够对简单化的脑干结构进行攻击 |
[41:58] | The biological and chemical components, | 生物和化学成分 |
[42:00] | that’s more your department. | 这更像是你研究的东西 |
[42:02] | If we can brew up something that | 如果我们制造出的这种物质 |
[42:03] | will burn through these things fast | 能快速完成感染 |
[42:05] | but not too fast, with enough incubation time | 但又不会很快致死 留有足够的潜伏期 |
[42:08] | to spread the disease to other vampires, then– | 从而将瘟疫传播给其他吸血鬼 那… |
[42:10] | Perhaps you two can be useful after all. | 好像你俩还是有点用的嘛 |
[42:14] | I’m glad you approve. | 很高兴得到您的赞赏 |
[42:16] | But first, I, uh… | 但首先 我… |
[42:18] | I must ask you to help me with something. | 我需要你们帮我做点事 |
[42:24] | Fellow New Yorkers, the federal government | 各位纽约市民 联邦政府表示 |
[42:24] | 石心集团 曼哈顿 57西街156号 | |
[42:27] | says it’s doing all it can to help our great city, | 会倾尽全力帮助纽约市 |
[42:29] | but if you’re like me, | 但如果你像我一样 |
[42:31] | you have a hard time seeing much evidence of that. | 看不到联邦政府对我们的帮助 |
[42:35] | This morning, | 今天早上 |
[42:36] | I informed Mayor Lyle that I am making available to the city | 我告诉莱尔市长 我将向这座城市 |
[42:40] | an open line of credit to supplement the emergency budget, | 提供高额的信贷额度以补充应急预算 |
[42:43] | effective immediately. | 立即生效 |
[42:47] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢 先生 |
[42:52] | Mr. Palmer and I have never been on the same side | 我与帕尔默先生从没在任何政治问题上 |
[42:56] | of any political issue, | 保持过一致 |
[42:58] | but a true statesman sets aside political rhetoric | 但一个真正的政治家在危急时刻 |
[43:01] | in a time of crisis. | 会将政治辩论置之一旁 |
[43:03] | Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[43:06] | Let me be perfectly clear. This credit line | 我来说明一下 该信贷是 |
[43:09] | is an investment in the future of this city | 对这座城市未来 |
[43:12] | and the resilience of its brave citizens. | 以及勇敢市民坚强韧性的投资 |
[43:14] | I am calling upon everyone to be vigilant | 我呼吁所有市民一定要提高警惕 |
[43:17] | and to look out for family, friends, | 在这危机时刻 |
[43:19] | and neighbors in this time of crisis, | 保护好我们的家人 朋友 邻里 |
[43:21] | and show our country, and indeed the world, | 给全国甚至全世界看看 |
[43:24] | what New York is made of. | 纽约的真正意义所在 |
[43:26] | Thank you all for coming. | 感谢大家的到来 |
[43:30] | Mr. Palmer! Mr. Palmer! | 帕尔默先生 帕尔默先生 |
[43:35] | Ms. Marchand. Good news? | 马尔尚女士 有好消息吗 |
[43:37] | Your offer was accepted. | 您给出的报价被接受了 |
[43:40] | And I have to say, | 我不得不说 |
[43:42] | what you’re doing for this city, it’s heroic. | 您为这座城市所做的付出 很英勇 |
[43:44] | Oh… “To whom much is given…” | 我只是「得天独厚」 |
[43:47] | I don’t believe anyone ever gave you anything, Mr. Palmer. | 我不认为您得到过别人的给予 帕尔默先生 |
[43:51] | But you need a better tie. This one is boring. | 但您需要条好领带 这条太乏味 |
[43:54] | – Boring? – Mm-hmm. | -乏味吗 -嗯 |
[43:55] | I have a hundred just like it. | 我有上百条类似的 |
[44:00] | Miss Marchand… | 马尔尚女士 |
[44:03] | How would you like to work for me? | 你是否愿意为我工作 |
[44:05] | Pardon me? | 您说什么 |
[44:06] | Not for Stoneheart. Directly for me. | 不是为石心集团 而是直接为我 |
[44:09] | Why, thank you, Mr. Palmer, but I don’t think I can. | 谢谢 帕尔默先生 但我无法胜任 |
[44:13] | You feel a sense of loyalty to your current employer. | 你对现在的雇主还抱有忠诚之心 |
[44:16] | From they paid for all my training and licensing | 他们出钱让我参加了各种培训和资格证 |
[44:18] | and I have only been with them for eighteen months. | 而我才为他们工作了18个月 |
[44:21] | Yes, yes, that was very generous of them. | 是的 确实十分慷慨 |
[44:25] | Here’s what I want you to do: | 我想让你这样做 |
[44:28] | – go back to your office and tell ’em Mr…. – Parker. | -回办公室和你老板… -帕克 |
[44:31] | Parker. I offered to double… | 帕克 我出双倍 |
[44:34] | No, triple your salary | 不 三倍你现在工资 |
[44:37] | and give you a position working directly with me. | 提供给你的职位是贴身为我工作的 |
[44:40] | I promise you, he won’t be angry. | 我保证 他不会生气的 |
[44:42] | he’ll be falling all over himself to retain you as a contact. | 他会很高兴把你留作联系人 |
[44:47] | How does that sound? | 听起来如何 |
[45:09] | – Hungry? – You went shopping? | -饿了吗 -你去买东西了吗 |
[45:11] | Sort of… | 差不多 |
[45:13] | – You stole it? – Which is the greater sin? | -你偷来的 -哪种罪更大 |
[45:15] | Stealing food or wasting it? | 偷食物还是浪费食物 |
[45:18] | My stomach said wasting. | 我的胃告诉我是浪费食物 |
[45:22] | Ever had ramen noodles? | 吃过泡面吗 |
[45:24] | I lived off this stuff exclusively for three years. | 我有三年是靠吃这个活命的 |
[45:27] | Ramen and Red Bull. | 泡面和红牛 |
[45:30] | Oh, here. I got you this. | 对了 给你这个 |
[45:39] | It’s warm. | 是温的 |
[45:40] | We’re in the middle of a vampire apocalypse; | 我们正处于吸血鬼末日中 |
[45:42] | everybody’s making sacrifices. | 每个人都得做出牺牲 |
[45:52] | Anything good on TV? | 电视上有什么好消息吗 |
[45:54] | Just the same news over and over. | 播来播去全是类似的新闻 |
[46:09] | Is this gonna keep them out? | 这个能挡住它们吗 |
[46:11] | You bet your ass it will. | 当然能了 |
[46:43] | Rise. | 起来 |
[47:09] | You are very lucky indeed. | 实际上你很幸运 |
[47:13] | Our Lord is going to give you back the power of your own thought, | 我们的主人要将你的思想和声音 |
[47:18] | your own voice. | 归还于你 |
[47:22] | You have been chosen. | 你是被选中的 |
[47:34] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[47:37] | There. You talk. | 你能说话了 |
[47:42] | It has begun. | 是时候了 |
[47:48] | Come. | 走吧 |
[48:32] | This place is a maze. Where is it? | 这地方像个迷宫 东西在哪 |
[48:35] | It’s, uh, here. | 就在…附近 |
[48:37] | You don’t remember which unit? | 你记不清哪个单元了 |
[48:39] | Of course I do. By sight, not by number. | 当然记得 记得样子 但没记数字 |
[49:00] | Here. This is the one. | 在这 是这间 |
[49:04] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[49:06] | Or, uh… | 或者 |
[49:08] | this one. It’s one of these two. | 是这个 是这两个其中之一 |
[49:16] | You have no keys? | 你没有钥匙 |
[49:17] | He left them back at the pawnshop. | 他把钥匙留在当铺了 |
[49:20] | No harm. | 没关系 |
[49:28] | Not exactly the weapons I was expecting. | 这武器跟我想的可不太一样 |
[49:34] | Dammit! Then it’s the other one. | 该死 那就是另外一个 |
[50:12] | Ok. Ok. | 好了 好了 |
[50:14] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[50:17] | Don’t shoot! | 别开枪 |
[50:22] | The government’s lying – they’re doing nothing. | 政府在撒谎 他们什么也没做 |
[50:24] | Our building? The people who lived there | 我们的大楼 住在那的人们 |
[50:27] | have either been turned into one of those creatures or they fled. | 要么变成了那种怪物 要么逃跑了 |
[50:29] | I’m gonna check out the next corridor. | 我去看看下一条走廊 |
[50:32] | This seemed as safe a place as any. | 这里看上去够安全了 |
[50:34] | So we stored ourselves. | 所以我们就藏在这了 |
[50:37] | Do you have any family? | 你们有家人吗 |
[50:38] | A son. He’s disabled. | 有个儿子 是残疾 |
[50:42] | He’s well cared for. | 他得到了很好的照顾 |
[50:45] | We can find more silver. We can make new weapons. | 我们能找到更多银 制造新武器 |
[50:49] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[50:51] | Here, this is it. | 这里 就是这个 |
[50:58] | What do you want so badly in there? | 里面有什么东西你那么想要 |
[51:04] | Yeah, this is definitely the one. | 没错 就是这个 |
[51:18] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[51:21] | Silver grenades. | 银弹 |
[51:22] | Please handle them with care. I was not able | 请小心保管 我制造时还无法 |
[51:25] | to make them too stable. | 保证它们的稳定性 |
[51:28] | Dangerous explosives: your favorite. You carry those. | 危险爆炸品 你的最爱 你拿着 |
[51:41] | – What’s that? – Some notebooks, | -那是什么 -一些笔记 |
[51:43] | some research I need to review. | 有些研究我得回顾一下 |
[51:46] | I, uh, made a mistake. | 我犯了个错误 |
[51:50] | It won’t happen again. | 以后不会再犯了 |
[51:53] | We found it! They’re loading up the truck right now! | 我们找到了 正在往卡车上装 |
[51:57] | – Why don’t you come with us? – No, thank you. | -不如你们一起来吧 -不用了谢谢 |
[52:01] | It’s not safe, | 这里不安全 |
[52:02] | nowhere is, but there is safety in numbers. | 哪里都不安全 但人多会更安全 |
[52:05] | – Nora… – We’re fine here, OK? | -诺拉 -我们在这挺好的 |
[52:10] | Godammit! | 该死 |
[52:13] | – Oh no, Fet, I’m done… – Just think about it. | -费特 我受够了 -考虑一下吧 |
[52:15] | …chasing the old man around. | 一直追着那个老头跑 |
[52:32] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[52:35] | Go! Go! | 走 走 |
[52:36] | Go! | 快走 |
[53:42] | Go to the truck! | 去卡车上 |
[54:01] | Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 |
[54:06] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[54:12] | – Are you OK? – Yeah. Yeah, we’re fine. | -你们还好吗 -我们没事 |
[54:15] | It’s just a scratch. I’m fine. | 只是抓伤 我没事 |
[54:31] | No, wait, wait! | 不 等等 |
[54:35] | We need them. | 我们需要他们 |
[54:56] | We’re all called upon to serve his glory, | 我们被召集起来 追随他的荣耀 |
[55:00] | but the Master has anointed you above the others. | 但血祖赋予了你更高的神喻 |
[55:06] | This is a great honor | 这是更大的荣耀 |
[55:08] | and an even greater responsibility. | 甚至是更大的责任 |
[55:12] | All due to your connection with your dear one. | 皆来自你与至亲之人的联系 |
[55:19] | – Zack. – Yes, him. | -扎克 -对 就是他 |
[55:23] | Rejoice, Kelly… | 庆祝吧 凯莉 |
[55:27] | …for you have an important role to play | 在血祖的伟大远见中 |
[55:32] | in the Master’s great vision. | 你将担任一个重要角色 |
[55:35] | To that end, he has bestowed upon you | 为实现这个目标 他会赐予你 |
[55:38] | the blessing of a new family. | 一个新的家庭 |
[55:43] | They have unique abilities – | 他们有着特殊的能力 |
[55:46] | sight and perception beyond the visible spectrum. | 能看见及感知可见光谱以外的世界 |
[55:52] | Behold the Feelers, | 看吧 「探童」 |
[55:55] | the children of the night. | 暗夜之子 |