时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | There’s no cure. | 这种病无药可医 |
[00:04] | And you can strike a blow against this disease, | 你能为对抗这种疾病而一战 |
[00:07] | help stop it for everybody’s children. | 为了所有孩子 帮助结束这场瘟疫 |
[00:10] | Harrison, we have to do this. | 哈里森 我们必须得这么做 |
[00:12] | Please, listen to me. If you go out there, | 请听我说 如果你出去 |
[00:13] | – you will be killed. – Hey! What are you doing? Stop! | -就会被杀掉 -你要干什么 别 |
[00:15] | Nikki! Don’t! | 妮奇 别 |
[00:19] | The girl I was with at the store? | 商店里和我在一起的女孩 |
[00:20] | We were more than roommates. We were very close. | 我们不仅仅是室友 我们非常亲近 |
[00:24] | We’re gonna take back Staten Island one block at a time, | 我们一个街区一个街区地夺回斯塔顿岛 |
[00:27] | then we’re gonna secure the perimeter so no more can get in. | 然后 我们设立防线阻止更多感染者侵入 |
[00:30] | We need a human soldier | 我们需要一位可以在白昼下 |
[00:32] | who can move freely in the daylight. | 自由行动的人类士兵 |
[00:34] | Someone who can use the power of the sun. | 可以运用太阳之力 |
[00:37] | You have proven yourself capable. | 你已经证明了自己的实力 |
[00:40] | I’m listening. | 我现在有兴趣了 |
[01:09] | Here we go. | 上吧 |
[01:16] | – What are you doing there, pal? – Hands above your head! | -你在这里干什么 伙计 -双手放头上 |
[01:19] | What you got in the sack, buddy? What you got there, huh? | 包里装着什么 小子 里面是什么 |
[01:28] | It’s full of dirt. | 全是泥土 |
[01:30] | What are you doing in the middle of the night | 你大半夜提一袋这玩意 |
[01:31] | dragging that shit around, huh? | 在这干什么呢 |
[01:35] | I know you. You’re that singer, Bolivar. | 我认识你 你是歌手波利瓦 |
[01:37] | You own this place, don’t you? | 你住在这附近 对吗 |
[01:39] | Don’t touch that. You’re not worthy to touch it. | 别碰那个 你不配碰它 |
[01:44] | – This guy’s as high as a kite. – I wouldn’t do that. | -这家伙喝多了吧 -要是我 我可不会碰 |
[01:47] | It’s the Master’s resting ground. | 这是主人休息用的土壤 |
[02:02] | Come here! | 过来 |
[02:07] | Freeze! | 不许动 |
[02:21] | Officer down! | 有警员受伤 |
[02:21] | I repeat, officer down! | 重复一遍 有警员受伤 |
[02:25] | This is 6 delta 4. | 这里是6D4小组 |
[02:26] | Immediate backup requested at Vestry Hall! | 请立即赶往教会大楼支援 |
[02:29] | Ahh! Those creatures! | 是那种怪物 |
[02:33] | They’re all over us! Ahh! | 我们被它们包围了 |
[03:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[03:07] | It’s working. | 有效果了 |
[03:10] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[03:17] | Shit. It’s happening too fast. Come on, hang in there! | 该死 反应速度太快 加油 别死啊 |
[03:20] | Stay with us. | 坚持住 |
[03:42] | Damn it! | 见鬼 |
[03:45] | At least we know it works. | 至少我们知道这方法行得通 |
[03:46] | It happened too fast. | 可反应速度太快 |
[03:47] | If they die on the spot, we get no transmission. | 要是它们立即死亡 就无法传播病毒了 |
[03:52] | Go get some rest. I’ll stay and work on this, | 你去休息吧 我待这再研究一下 |
[03:54] | make it less potent. | 让病毒延长潜伏期 |
[03:56] | I haven’t been sleeping much anyway. | 反正我也睡不着 |
[03:59] | I know. | 我知道 |
[05:41] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你好啊 |
[05:51] | Damn, you look like you had a rough night. | 看上去今晚不太顺利啊 |
[05:57] | Alright, now hand-to-hand. | 好了 现在上去肉搏 |
[06:00] | Like I showed you. | 像我教你的那样 |
[06:02] | I got you. | 明白了 |
[06:04] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊 来啊 |
[06:08] | Offense, not defense! | 进攻 不要防守 |
[06:18] | Focus! | 用劲 |
[06:35] | Excellent. | 漂亮 |
[06:39] | This is bullshit! | 真是太扯了 |
[06:42] | Why you got me running around here like an asshole? | 你干嘛让我像傻子一样东奔西跑 |
[06:45] | We are about to embark on a most important mission. | 我们准备执行一项非常重要的任务 |
[06:49] | Is that why you give a gun with only two bullets? | 所以你就给我一把只有两发子弹的枪吗 |
[06:51] | You should’ve checked the magazine. | 你早该检查弹夹的 |
[06:53] | I should have checked my sanity | 我早该慎重考虑 |
[06:55] | to ever team up with a guy like you. | 要不要跟你这样的家伙合作的 |
[06:58] | Now you gonna tell me about this big mission, | 马上告诉我你这次所谓的重大任务 |
[07:00] | the one that’s so important, or I’m outta here. | 到底是什么情况 否则我这就走人 |
[07:09] | We’re going to kidnap Eldritch Palmer. | 我们要去绑架爱尔德里奇·帕尔默 |
[07:54] | Oh, God… | 天啊… |
[07:57] | In Albany, the governor has signed an order | 奥尔巴尼当局已正式下令 |
[07:58] | to deploy state police to patrol | 部署州警沿街巡逻 |
[08:00] | and close highways leading to Pennsylvania… | 并封锁前往宾夕法尼亚州的高速公路… |
[08:03] | Is Zack in his room? | 扎克在房间里吗 |
[08:05] | Always about the kid with you, isn’t it? | 你总是对孩子放心不下 对吗 |
[08:08] | I thought you were gonna sit and have a kiki with me. | 我还以为你会坐下跟我扯会儿淡呢 |
[08:10] | I might if I had any idea what that meant. | 要是我知道那是什么意思或许会考虑 |
[08:13] | Like, gossip. | 比如聊八卦啊 |
[08:15] | We sit, have a chat, like we’re friends. | 我们坐在一起闲聊 就像朋友一样 |
[08:29] | Thank you, thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[08:32] | I just put up 300 of these all around Red Hook. | 我刚刚在红钩区贴了三百份这种传单 |
[08:36] | 保持机警 祝您长命 | |
[08:36] | 彻底摧毁脑干 才能将其完全杀死 | |
[08:36] | 日光 银器 紫外线 | |
[08:38] | Did you draw this, Dutch? | 达齐 这是你画的吗 |
[08:42] | That’s not bad. | 画的还不错 |
[08:43] | – Mm, thanks. – His talent is sexy, don’t you think? | -谢谢夸奖 -他这个技能特别性感对吧 |
[08:47] | – Super sexy. – Zack! | -超级性感 -扎克 |
[08:53] | Zack? Hmm! | 扎克 |
[08:55] | Flyer’s a little subtle for you, don’t you think? | 发传单对你来说有点太小菜一碟了吧 |
[08:57] | Well, firepower’s coming doc. | 主菜还在后面呢 |
[09:00] | Tomorrow we’re doing recon | 明天我们做一次侦查 |
[09:02] | at the subway tunnel right at the edge of red hook. | 就在红钩区边缘的地铁隧道 |
[09:04] | Time to stop muncher tourists coming in from Manhattan. | 是时候把曼哈顿来的那些食人旅客赶走了 |
[09:08] | You know, boom, boom. Bye-bye. | 炸炸炸 拜拜了您哪 |
[09:12] | You’re going to blow up the subway? | 你要炸掉地铁隧道 |
[09:14] | We’re just going to seal off the entrance, you know? | 我们只是把入口封住而已 |
[09:17] | The tunnel will be fine. | 不会破坏隧道 |
[09:21] | Is this foreplay for you two? | 这算是你俩的前戏吗 |
[09:23] | Vasiliy does love a good explosion. | 瓦西里的确很喜欢爆炸 |
[09:27] | Zack? | 扎克 |
[09:30] | When was the last time you saw the kid? | 你最后一次见他是什么时候 |
[09:32] | I dunno. About an hour ago when I left? | 大概是一小时前我出去的时候吧 |
[09:38] | His coat and boots are gone. | 他的外套和靴子都不见了 |
[09:40] | Alright, doc, wait up. We’re coming with you. | 等等 博士 我们跟你一起去 |
[10:19] | Jesus christ! Zack! | 天哪 扎克 |
[10:23] | Stop! | 停下 |
[10:26] | Stop the bus! | 停车 |
[10:34] | Whoa! Whoa. Sorry, sorry. That’s my son. | 抱歉 那是我儿子 |
[10:36] | – Oh, thank God! – This your daddy? | -谢天谢地 -这是你老爸 |
[10:41] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:43] | – Get your ass off my bus! – Thank you. | -给我滚下车 -多谢 |
[10:47] | What are you doing? Where were you going? | 你在干什么 你要去哪 |
[10:51] | Queens. | 皇后区 |
[10:52] | It’s too dangerous to travel alone, Zack. You know that. | 扎克 一个人出去不安全 你知道的 |
[10:56] | I want mom to see me again. | 我想让妈妈再看见我 |
[10:58] | I think she misses me. | 我觉得她想我了 |
[11:00] | Holy shit! What? | 天哪 搞什么 |
[11:06] | Who put this up? | 是谁贴上去的 |
[11:07] | Is that your friend from the convenience store? | 这是你在便利店的那个朋友吗 |
[11:09] | 寻找妮奇·泰勒 最后一次出现是在情人节 有消息请拨打212-565-0166 | |
[11:11] | The one that stole all your money,huh? | 那个偷了你所有家当的女人吗 |
[11:13] | Yeah, who would put this up? | 没错 是谁贴上去的 |
[11:16] | Hey, you gave your pop a scare. | 小子 你把你爸吓死了 |
[11:19] | You at least carrying? | 你至少出门带家伙了吧 |
[11:24] | You’re coming to the lab with me tomorrow. | 明天你跟我一起去实验室 |
[11:27] | – What for? – You’ll see. | -为什么 -到时候就知道了 |
[11:42] | Hey, Professor, how you doing? You alright? | 教授 你在干什么 你还好吗 |
[11:44] | I… I’m fine. I’m reading. | 没事 我在看书 |
[11:47] | – Don’t bother me. – Alright. | -别吵我 -好吧 |
[11:50] | You have a good night too. | 祝你今晚过得愉快 |
[12:46] | Setrakian, I’m going to the lab. | 塞特拉基安 我要去实验室了 |
[12:49] | I left some coffee on the hotplate for you. | 我给你留了些热咖啡 |
[12:54] | Professor? | 教授 |
[13:00] | Professor? …Shit! | 教授 完蛋了 |
[13:11] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[13:12] | No, no… | 糟了 |
[13:17] | Come on! | 不要死 |
[13:26] | Come on. | 你不能死 |
[13:34] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[13:58] | One more. | 再用一把劲 |
[14:02] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[14:05] | This blood is from your eyes. | 你的眼睛在流血 |
[14:08] | My… My eyes are old. | 我已经老了 |
[14:10] | They… They bleed. | 眼睛自然会流血 |
[14:13] | Things give way at my age. | 人老了就是这样 |
[14:16] | People’s eyes don’t just bleed. | 人的眼睛是不会无故流血的 |
[14:18] | What was in the eyedropper? | 你往眼睛里滴了什么 |
[14:20] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[14:23] | I need rest! | 我要休息了 |
[14:26] | Please! | 别管我 |
[14:58] | Current wait time for entry is approximately 90 minutes. | 上岛等待时间约为九十分钟 |
[15:02] | Current wait time for entry is approximately 90 minutes. | 上岛等待时间约为九十分钟 |
[15:11] | Next please. | 下一位 |
[15:13] | – Fitzwilliam. Isn’t that an Irish name?? – Yes, it is. | -费茨威廉 是爱尔兰名字吧 -是的 |
[15:16] | – What’s your business on Staten Island? – I’m here to visit my brother. | -你来斯塔顿岛干什么 -来拜访我哥哥 |
[15:20] | Is that a “Brother” brother or your real brother? | 是你江湖兄弟还是亲兄弟 |
[15:23] | Curtis Fitzwilliam is my biological brother. | 柯蒂斯·费茨威廉是我亲兄弟 |
[15:25] | He’s a firefighter, ladder 84, Drundegle Road. | 他是消防员 庄朗格街84梯队 |
[15:28] | He lives in Tottenville. | 他住在塔腾维尔 |
[15:35] | Mr. Fitzwilliam? | 费茨威廉先生 |
[15:36] | Put your toes on the yellow line and your arms out to the side. | 脚站在黄线上 手张开 |
[15:39] | Now, please, open your mouth and tilt your head back. | 然后 张开嘴仰头 |
[15:41] | And if I refuse? | 如果我不照做呢 |
[15:43] | Buddy, you left your Civil rights | 伙计 你的公民权利留在了 |
[15:44] | on the other side of the Hudson. | 哈得逊河的另一边了 |
[15:52] | All clear. You’re good to go. | 好了 你可以走了 |
[15:54] | Welcome to Staten Island. | 欢迎来到斯塔顿岛 |
[16:11] | Mr. Eichhorst. | 艾霍斯特先生 |
[16:15] | I’m afraid I don’t see you on the schedule. | 我在日程表上好像没看到你 |
[16:18] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[16:19] | That is because I am never on the schedule. | 那是因为我从不提前预约 |
[16:23] | – Eldritch! – Herr Eichhorst. | -爱尔德里奇 -艾霍斯特先生 |
[16:27] | – State your business. – Your encounter with Setrakian. | -请说明来意 -你与塞特拉基安的接触 |
[16:31] | He was able to get way too close. | 他太过接近了 |
[16:34] | That could’ve ended very badly for us. | 那可能对我们非常不利 |
[16:37] | But it didn’t. | 但其实并没有 |
[16:38] | Nonetheless, your Security detail has gotten sloppy. | 不管怎样 你的安保太过疏松了 |
[16:43] | You are very important to us, Eldritch, | 你对我们很重要 爱尔德里奇 |
[16:45] | So we’re leaving Mr. Bolivar here | 所以波利瓦先生要留在这里 |
[16:49] | to keep an eye on things. | 来保证你的安全 |
[16:55] | Will you excuse us please, | 你能离开一下吗 |
[16:56] | – Ms. Marchand? – Certainly. | -马尔尚小姐 -当然可以 |
[17:01] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:06] | The man is a pop star, am I correct? | 这男的是个流行歌星 我没说错吧 |
[17:09] | I’m a servant, just like you. | 我是仆人 和你一样 |
[17:13] | the Master wants me to stay here, | 主人想要我呆在这里 |
[17:15] | I’ll stay here until he says otherwise. | 我就会待在这里直到他下达别的命令 |
[17:18] | I appreciate the offer, but I must decline. | 谢谢你的帮助 但我必须拒绝 |
[17:22] | Respectfully, of course. | 当然 是充满敬意的拒绝 |
[17:23] | This is not a matter of declining or accepting, | 这不是接受不接受的事 |
[17:26] | It is a statement of fact. | 而是即成的事实 |
[17:31] | He stays. | 他要留下 |
[17:40] | Very well. | 那好吧 |
[17:43] | He stays. | 他留下 |
[17:58] | Reggie! | 雷吉 |
[18:05] | Do you want to tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我发生了什么吗 |
[18:08] | – I quit my job. – You’re shitting me. | -我辞职了 -你逗我呢 |
[18:12] | You were right about Palmer. | 你对帕尔默的看法是对的 |
[18:14] | I should’ve listened to you years ago. | 我几年前就该听你的了 |
[18:16] | Good for you, man. | 这是好事 兄弟 |
[18:22] | During the Revolutionary War, | 在美国独立战争期间 |
[18:24] | the Americans held you limeys off right here in Red Hook. | 美国人在红钩区挡住你们英国佬的进攻 |
[18:29] | There was a fort that covered most of the Red Hook peninsula. | 有一座堡垒覆盖了红钩区半岛 |
[18:32] | They called it Fort Defiance. | 他们管它叫抵抗堡 |
[18:35] | That’s us. | 那就是我们 |
[18:38] | We’re gonna do the same thing. | 我们也要做相同的事 |
[18:42] | There. | 那里 |
[18:43] | If we just take out these columns over here, | 如果我们把这一排拿掉 |
[18:45] | you know, that should do the trick. | 应该也可以 |
[18:47] | Structurally, those are the critical parts. | 从结构上来说 这些是关键部位 |
[18:59] | – Wanna go look for your friend? – Yeah. | -想要去找你的朋友吗 -是的 |
[19:04] | It’s that, if her mother didn’t put up those flyers up, | 如果她妈妈没有贴出那些传单 |
[19:08] | then I gotta know who did. | 那我想知道是谁干的 |
[19:12] | You chicks like closure, | 你们姑娘喜欢有始有终 |
[19:15] | so we’re gonna get you closure. | 那我们就给你一个始终 |
[19:18] | But right now, I need your head in the game! | 但现在 我需要你把脑子用在抗战上 |
[19:22] | Let’s go. | 咱们走 |
[19:25] | It’s not easy to get around our city these days. | 这年头在城市出行不那么容易了 |
[19:29] | Trust me, it’s worth it to come out here. | 相信我 你们来这里绝对值得 |
[19:32] | I give you Councilwoman Justine Faraldo. | 有请女议员 贾丝汀·法莱多 |
[19:40] | Well, you know it’s an occasion when his honor | 看到市长大人穿过韦拉札诺海峡大桥 |
[19:42] | crosses the Verrazano bridge. | 你就知道这事的重要性了 |
[19:45] | I am pleased to announce | 我很高兴的宣布 |
[19:47] | that as of 9:00 am this morning, | 在今晨九点钟的时候 |
[19:49] | Staten Island is a plague-free zone. | 斯塔顿岛已经成为了无瘟疫区 |
[19:54] | Now, this would not have been possible | 如果没有我的警察局长 |
[19:55] | without the leadership of my police captain, | 弗兰克·科瓦尔斯基帮助 |
[19:58] | My field general here, Frank Kowalski. | 这是根本不可能成功的 |
[20:03] | Good going, Frank. | 干得好 弗兰克 |
[20:08] | Captain, please do the honors. | 局长 请您揭幕 |
[20:10] | Hey, Mikey, get the other side. | 米奇 你来揭另一边 |
[20:12] | Yes, boss. | 是 长官 |
[20:16] | Mikey’s my nephew. | 米奇是我侄子 |
[20:17] | His dad- my brother -was a firefighter | 他父亲 即我哥哥 跟我亡夫汤米一样 |
[20:19] | with my late husband, Tommy, in tower 2 when it went down. | 曾一起在被撞毁的世贸南楼中奋战过 |
[20:25] | He’s working for us night and day | 同大部分纽约的战斗者一样 |
[20:26] | as one of New York City’s finest. Alright. | 作为纽约警察 他日以继夜地奋战着 |
[20:31] | Pull it down. | 揭下来吧 |
[20:36] | What the hell you think you are doing? | 你这是干什么 |
[20:38] | – Murderer. – You can’t do this for all thoese. | -杀人凶手 -你们不能这么对他们 |
[20:41] | This is crazy. | 太疯狂了 |
[20:42] | This is our message. | 这是我们传达的信息 |
[20:45] | Hell, yeah! | 没错 |
[20:47] | Do it. | 做得好 |
[20:51] | That’s right! | 就该这样 |
[20:53] | And we’re going to leave it right at the entrance to our borough. | 我们会将这些尸体留在这个入口处 |
[20:57] | This is who we are. This is Staten Island. | 这就是我们 这里是斯塔顿岛 |
[21:12] | I want you to do what you’ve done here | 我想让你用拯救这里的方法 |
[21:15] | for the rest of the city. | 拯救城里的其他地方 |
[21:19] | – I don’t think so. – Justine, | -算了吧 -贾丝汀 |
[21:21] | there are 8.5 million people out there | 外面有850万人 |
[21:25] | who need our help. | 需要我们伸出援手 |
[21:27] | You can be a hero to them. | 你会成为他们的英雄 |
[21:30] | Not just here on the island, | 不仅仅是岛上这群人的英雄 |
[21:34] | But over there, to all of them on the big island. | 而是成为曼哈顿岛心目中的英雄 |
[21:40] | They need you. | 他们需要你 |
[21:42] | They need you, Justine. | 他们需要你 贾丝汀 |
[21:46] | You can rise. | 你会成就非凡 |
[21:50] | No interference. | 不准干涉我 |
[21:52] | None. I call the shots, | 一切听从我的指挥 |
[21:55] | end of story. | 没商量 |
[22:01] | I have one condition. | 我只有一个要求 |
[22:04] | What’s that? | 什么要求 |
[22:06] | This has to look like it comes from both of us. | 这份功劳要算上我 |
[22:11] | We present as a team. | 打造我俩联手的形象 |
[22:14] | Alright. | 好 |
[22:18] | Great, great. Thank you. | 很好 很好 谢谢 |
[22:31] | Suddenly you’re healthy? | 你一下子就康复了吗 |
[22:34] | Yes, so therefore you | 是的 所以 |
[22:36] | needn’t concern yourself anymore. | 你不需要再担心了 |
[22:40] | I was the first to believe in you, to trust you. | 我是第一个相信你 信任你的人 |
[22:43] | To bring you with us. And I just saved your life! | 并一路带你同行 我还刚救了你 |
[22:51] | You might be more disappointed in me if I told you the truth. | 若我告知你真相 你也许会更失望 |
[22:54] | I don’t care! You won’t treat me like this! | 我不管 你不能这么对我 |
[22:58] | I’m your friend. | 我是你的朋友 |
[23:05] | Alright. | 好吧 |
[23:08] | But you must promise not to tell anyone — | 但你要答应我不能告诉任何人 |
[23:11] | Including Ephraim. | 包括伊弗雷姆 |
[23:14] | You have my word. | 我答应你 |
[23:18] | I’ve… | 我… |
[23:21] | I’ve never confided this to anyone. | 我从没跟任何人说过这个秘密 |
[23:30] | I consume the worms | 我为了维持生命 |
[23:33] | to maintain my health. | 吃那些虫子 |
[23:37] | You’ve been eating the worms? | 你一直在吃那些虫子吗 |
[23:39] | Well, you can’t ingest them orally. | 不能直接吃 |
[23:42] | I discovered I needed to, uh, | 我的方法是.. |
[23:44] | absorb them in solution through the eyes. | 通过眼睛来吸收溶液 |
[23:54] | Did you ever see this number on my arm? | 你看过我手上的这些数字吗 |
[23:57] | Did it not make you wonder about my age? | 难道你就没怀疑过我的年龄吗 |
[24:01] | I was a prisoner in a German death camp in 1944. | 我曾是1944年德国死亡营的囚犯 |
[24:07] | I’m 94 years old. | 我今年94岁了 |
[24:14] | I need this to keep living. | 我需要虫子维系生命 |
[24:18] | I’ve made my choice. | 我做了选择 |
[24:20] | It may be wicked, | 也许很邪恶 |
[24:21] | it may mean I go to a fiery and horrible place when I die, | 我死后可能会下地狱 |
[24:25] | But it’s too late to stop now. I will not stop. | 但现在收手太迟了 我不会收手 |
[24:31] | I’m going to win or die confronting the Master. | 我要在与血祖的对抗中战死 |
[24:35] | I will not fade away as a weak old man. | 我不要做一个孱弱的老人慢慢死去 |
[24:42] | Thank you for telling me. | 谢谢你告诉我这些 |
[25:04] | He can see me through you, can’t he? | 他能通过你的眼睛看到我 对吗 |
[25:08] | Yes, he can. | 对 他能看到你 |
[25:13] | Is he watching me now? | 他现在在看着我吗 |
[25:15] | You know, I don’t know what he’s doing. | 我没法感知他在做什么 |
[25:19] | So, reanimated, you are still | 新生之后 你的各个方面 |
[25:22] | in many ways who you were before? | 都还和以前一样吗 |
[25:26] | Yeah, especially the part that gets annoyed | 对 尤其是当有自以为是的蠢货 |
[25:30] | when pompous pricks ask stupid questions. | 问我蠢问题时 还是会让我很不爽 |
[25:34] | Well, this pompous prick | 好吧 这个自以为是的蠢货 |
[25:36] | would like you to wait in the other room. | 希望你去另一间屋子里等着 |
[25:40] | I will allow you to be here, | 我可以准许你留在这里 |
[25:41] | but not in here, | 但不是这房间里 |
[25:44] | or I will do no further work. | 否则我没法工作 |
[25:54] | I’ll be nearby. | 我就在附近 |
[26:10] | I’m sorry about excusing you earlier. | 抱歉之前让你先回避 |
[26:14] | My instincts tell me | 我的直觉告诉我 |
[26:16] | there’s a whole layer here that I’m missing. | 你有很多事情是我不知道的 |
[26:21] | That’s your writer’s brain talking. | 一定是作家的思维在作怪 |
[26:23] | No. | 不 |
[26:26] | When I was younger, I modeled. | 我年轻时曾当过模特 |
[26:29] | For five years, all across Europe. | 当了五年 走遍了全欧洲的舞台 |
[26:32] | Met a lot of, uh, | 遇见过很多… |
[26:35] | bad people, | 坏人 |
[26:37] | Had to grow up fast. | 不得不尽快成长起来 |
[26:40] | And I was lucky I didn’t make a horrible mistake. | 我很庆幸自己没犯过什么大错 |
[26:46] | Because I could have. | 因为是有这种可能的 |
[26:48] | Many times. | 有许多次 |
[26:53] | In my gut, | 在我内心深处 |
[26:55] | everything I’ve learned makes me think about these men, | 直觉告诉我这两个人有问题 |
[26:59] | Eichhorst and Bolivar. | 这个艾霍斯特和波利瓦 |
[27:01] | And wonder if a horrible mistake isn’t being made here. | 我想知道你是否做了什么错误的决定 |
[27:08] | Are they good men? Hardly. Far from it. | 他们是好人吗 不是 差远了 |
[27:12] | But I am more than capable of handling them. | 但我很擅长和他们打交道 |
[27:15] | We are in a very serious crisis, | 我们身处一场浩劫之中 |
[27:19] | and certain things have to get done. | 有些事我们不得不做 |
[27:23] | Things good men won’t do. | 一些好人绝不会做的事 |
[27:25] | – Like what? – Let’s just leave it at that. | -比如呢 -就先到此为止吧 |
[27:29] | And to the extent I can keep you out of it, | 如果我能让你不趟这浑水 |
[27:33] | I will. | 我一定会 |
[27:34] | I don’t need to be kept out of it. | 我不需要置身事外 |
[27:36] | Trust me. You do. | 相信我 你需要 |
[27:47] | Hey, everything ok? | 没出什么事吧 |
[27:48] | Yeah, he’s much better. | 没事 他好多了 |
[27:50] | Good. I was just about to | 太好了 我正要跟扎克 |
[27:51] | go over what we’ve been doing with Zack. | 讲讲我们研究的东西 |
[27:53] | So last night we went through several iterations | 昨晚 我们尝试了数次配方实验 |
[27:55] | of the formula to make the neurotoxins less potent. | 试图降低这种神经毒素的效力 |
[28:01] | The poison was too strong, | 毒性太强了 |
[28:03] | So we lost our first vamp before it could | 所以我们的第一个吸血鬼死了 |
[28:06] | spread the disease to all the others in their nests. | 没能把病毒带回老巢进行传播 |
[28:08] | You mean the lady? | 你是说那位女士吗 |
[28:11] | – Mrs. Mcgeever. – Yeah. That’s right. | -麦吉维尔夫人 -对 就是她 |
[28:15] | This is our version of a plague, | 这是我们制造的瘟疫 |
[28:18] | but a good one, one for all the right reasons. | 但对我们有益的 是为了人类的未来 |
[28:24] | You never met my dad, Zack. | 你没见过我爸爸 扎克 |
[28:26] | He was a doctor in our small town. | 他是我们小镇上的医生 |
[28:28] | And he would let the patients pay whatever they could, | 他让病人随便给多少诊金都行 |
[28:31] | he made house calls… | 他还经常出诊… |
[28:32] | and around Christmas time, | 当圣诞节来临时 |
[28:34] | patients would just leave stuff at our front door: | 患者会把礼物摆在我们的门前 |
[28:38] | Steaks, hand-knitted sweaters, | 牛排 手织毛衣 |
[28:41] | keg of beer, fruitcake. | 啤酒 水果蛋糕 |
[28:47] | I didn’t get that much time with him. | 我甚至没能陪他多长时间 |
[28:54] | He meant so much to so many people. | 他曾受到很多人的爱戴 |
[29:05] | Uh, excuse me. | 失陪 |
[29:22] | Yeah, I don’t know where I was going with that. | 我也不知道我想说什么 |
[29:37] | Stop it! Stop it! | 停下 停下 |
[29:40] | Come here, come here. | 过来 你给我过来 |
[29:53] | Let go of me! | 放开我 |
[29:55] | See that stinger? | 看到那根肉刺了吗 |
[29:56] | If that wasn’t covered, it would shoot into your neck | 如果它没被盖住 它会直指你的喉咙 |
[29:59] | and drain all the blood from of your body. No — zack, | 吸干你身体里的每一滴血液 不 扎克 |
[30:03] | this is what your mother is now. | 你妈妈已经变成这样的怪物了 |
[30:05] | Alright, Eph! Enough! That’s enough. | 好了 伊弗 够了 够了 |
[30:25] | That’s a pretty place. | 那地方可真漂亮啊 |
[30:31] | Please don’t tell me the history of the building | 拜托别给我科普建筑史了 |
[30:33] | I’m not in the mood. | 我没兴趣听 |
[30:34] | Hey. You’re here for the right reasons. | 你过来是有正当理由的 |
[30:42] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[31:08] | Did you put this up? | 这是你贴的吗 |
[31:09] | Have you heard from her? | 你有她的消息吗 |
[31:16] | I checked all the hospitals, I went to the police, | 我去所有医院都看了 还去了警局 |
[31:19] | put those pictures up everywhere. | 到处张贴这张照片 |
[31:22] | I never thought I’d miss the internet so much. | 我从来都不知道自己这么思念网络 |
[31:25] | We’re all in the dark. | 我们现在都两眼一抹黑 |
[31:31] | You knew we weren’t speaking, right? | 你知道我们之前在冷战 是吧 |
[31:34] | Yeah. | 是 |
[31:35] | Had she never gotten involved with you, | 她要是没跟你混在一起 |
[31:40] | she’d be alive. | 她就不会死 |
[31:44] | It makes me sick | 我一想到 |
[31:46] | to think of all the time she wasted crying over you. | 她浪费时间为你哭泣 就感到恶心 |
[31:51] | Well, if you hear from Nikki, can you tell her I came by? | 你要是有妮奇的消息 能告诉她我来过吗 |
[31:55] | I was worried and I’m alive. | 我很担心 还有 我还活着 |
[31:57] | Well, of course you’re alive! | 你当然还活着 |
[31:59] | You know, Nicola met a vampire a very long time ago. | 很久以前妮可拉遇到了一个吸血鬼 |
[32:04] | She sucked the good and the spirit out of her. | 她攫取了她的美好和神采 |
[32:09] | And after it was all done, | 而在结束之后 |
[32:11] | this vampire didn’t even have the decency to leave. | 吸血鬼甚至不愿意离开 |
[32:14] | No, no, no. She stayed around, haunting her– | 她留下了 继续在她身上作祟 |
[32:18] | Who do you think took care of her when you cut the money off? | 你掐断她经济来源的时候是谁在照顾她 |
[32:21] | Well, I was not about | 我可不愿意 |
[32:23] | to funnel money into a lifestyle that I didn’t approve of. | 在自己不认可的生活方式上花钱 |
[32:27] | And I am not talking about the gay thing. | 我说的可不是同性恋这件事 |
[32:31] | you and… | 你和… |
[32:33] | your paintings. | 你的画 |
[32:36] | You marked her, | 你影响了她 |
[32:37] | and she was never the same. | 她再也不是原来的样子了 |
[32:43] | When you violate someone’s heart that way, | 当你像那样伤害过一个人的心 |
[32:46] | the universe remembers it. | 上天会记住的 |
[32:50] | Life’s coming for you, sweetheart. Count on it. | 迟早会有报应的 亲爱的 等着瞧吧 |
[33:01] | The Mayor and Councilwoman Faraldo | 市长及女议员法莱多 |
[33:03] | had an important announcement today. | 在今天发表了重要声明 |
[33:05] | Staten island is a plague-free zone. | 斯塔顿岛已经扑灭疫情 |
[33:08] | – Amen to that, girl. – And in related news, | -上帝保佑你 -在相关报道中 |
[33:10] | – gas lines, curfews… – That’s what I’m talking about. | -输油管线 宵禁… -就该这样 |
[33:13] | This Councilwoman’s got balls, huh? | 那个女议员终于开始行动了 |
[33:16] | She’s kicking ass out there in Staten Island. | 她在斯塔顿岛搞得雷厉风行啊 |
[33:26] | Tell me. | 怎么了 |
[33:30] | She thinks Nikki’s dead. | 她觉得妮奇死了 |
[33:35] | And you don’t? | 你觉得她没死 |
[33:36] | She thinks it’s my fault. | 她觉得是我的错 |
[33:39] | Oh, well screw her. | 让她去死 |
[33:41] | You want me to go tell her you’re innocent? | 你想让我去告诉她你的无辜吗 |
[33:43] | I’m not. | 我不是无辜的 |
[33:47] | I never have been. | 我从来都不无辜 |
[33:51] | Yeah, you’re such a horrible person. | 你这人真是糟透了 |
[34:10] | I don’t know… I don’t know how that bitch | 我不知道 我不知道那个贱人 |
[34:13] | gave birth to someone so lovely. | 怎么能生出这么可爱的女儿 |
[34:19] | We should get going. | 我们得走了 |
[34:27] | Uh… or not. | 或者再等等 |
[34:29] | She’s right about me. | 她对我的看法是对的 |
[34:31] | What’s that, some kind of warning? | 什么意思 某种警告吗 |
[34:33] | I’ve already warned you. | 我已经警告过你了 |
[35:07] | So the Master can see through all you things, huh? | 所以血祖能通过你们的眼来看 是吧 |
[35:15] | Are you watching me now? | 你在看着我吗 |
[35:33] | You took my wife. | 你夺走了我妻子 |
[35:36] | My son’s mother. | 我儿子的母亲 |
[35:40] | I’m gonna take hundreds, thousands of yours. | 我会夺走成百上千你的人 |
[35:47] | I’m gonna work my way all the way to the top, | 我会一路杀上去 |
[35:51] | to you. | 接近你 |
[35:55] | Hey! My eyes are up here. | 我的眼睛在这呢 |
[36:08] | You planning on sending my vampire wife after my boy? | 你想用我的吸血鬼妻子来害我儿子吗 |
[36:11] | Here’s the deal, | 不如这样吧 |
[36:13] | Master. | 血祖 |
[36:20] | I will kill him | 我会杀掉他 |
[36:21] | and then I’ll kill myself | 然后自杀 |
[36:24] | before I let you turn us into anything like you. | 绝不会允许你把我们转化成你这副模样 |
[36:44] | Hey, what’s up, brother? | 什么事 哥们儿 |
[36:46] | I’m here to, uh, inspect the elevator. | 我过来检查一下电梯 |
[36:48] | – ID, please. – Oh, yeah, no problem. | -请出示身份证 -好的 没问题 |
[36:54] | I’m gonna grab my stuff. Is that cool? | 我去拿我的东西 可以吧 |
[37:04] | Hey, uh, do me a favor? Can you grab this side for me? | 帮我个忙 能帮我拖一下这边吗 |
[37:08] | It’s kinda heavy. Little more. | 有点沉 太沉了 |
[37:10] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 哥们儿 |
[37:17] | You’re only the third vendor making calls today. | 你是今天唯一一个肯上门来的供应商 |
[37:19] | Yeah, man, I got 12 other stops to make after this. | 是吗 检查完这里 我还有12个地方要去呢 |
[37:22] | All kind of shit breaking down everywhere. | 到处都坏得乱七八糟了 |
[37:24] | I hear you. This way. | 能理解你 这边走 |
[37:29] | – To the right? – This way. | -右边吗 -这边 |
[37:30] | I’ll be in and out quick. | 我速战速决 |
[37:33] | You hear about that Councilwoman out in Staten Island? | 你听说那个斯塔顿岛的女议员了吗 |
[37:35] | Said the place is clean now. | 她说那里现在已经干净了 |
[37:38] | Guess that means no more vampires. | 可能是说没有吸血鬼了吧 |
[37:41] | Nah, I didn’t hear that. | 没有 没听说 |
[37:42] | I’ve been too busy dealing with all this shit, you know? | 处理这些破事实在是太忙了 |
[37:46] | She’s changing things. | 她有在改变这里 |
[37:48] | We’re gonna win this thing. | 我们一定会赢的 |
[37:51] | I’m planning on it. | 我等着这一天 |
[38:01] | We got an outside contractor. Let’s keep eyes on him. | 来了一个外部供货商 大家盯着点 |
[38:28] | Access to the elevator equipment is around to the left. | 往电梯去的入口在左边 |
[38:30] | Hey, hold on real quick. | 等一小下 |
[38:31] | I gotta check a few things here first, if that’s alright to you. | 如果可以 我想先查点东西 |
[38:35] | – Like what? – Just routine stuff, man. | -查什么 -只是例行公事 |
[38:36] | I gotta update the sensors every two years. | 每两年我都得来升级下传感器 |
[38:39] | Not a big deal. | 没什么大事 |
[38:46] | What was that? | 怎么回事 |
[39:26] | What the hell? | 搞什么 |
[39:27] | Perry, we show elevator one heading for the penthouse. | 派瑞 显示有一部电梯往顶楼房间去了 |
[39:30] | Are you with that maintenance guy? | 你跟维修工在一起吗 |
[39:32] | Perry, do you have eyes on the maintenance guy? | 派瑞 你看见那个维修工吗 |
[39:36] | Alright, keep trying him. We’ve got a situation. | 好 继续呼叫他 出状况了 |
[39:38] | Let’s go get the man. | 我们去保护帕尔默先生 |
[39:40] | Well, that seems a possibility. | 似乎有这种可能 |
[39:42] | – I certainly think so. – Oh, excuse me… | -我十分赞同 -抱歉 |
[39:44] | Sir, we have a code one. | 先生 代码一状况 |
[39:46] | I’m sorry for the disruption. | 抱歉 今天到此结束了 |
[39:48] | Mr. Palmer, thank you for the meeting. | 帕尔默先生 感谢您赏脸见面 |
[39:49] | You do good work, sir. God bless you. | 你做得非常好 先生 上帝保佑你 |
[39:51] | We must all stick together. Thank you for coming. | 我们一定要团结起来 感谢您的到来 |
[39:55] | No! | 不 |
[39:56] | – She stays with me. – Very well, sir. | -她跟我来 -好的 先生 |
[40:07] | Come on. | 上来吧 |
[40:12] | You know, I used to know some guys | 我以前认识一群人 |
[40:13] | who used to ghost ride elevators in the projects. | 他们经常盘算着在电梯上当幽灵乘客 |
[40:15] | – How’d that work out for ’em? – How do you think? Let’s go… | -那结果如何 -你说呢 走吧 |
[40:25] | – Everybody ready? – Let’s go. | -都准备好了吗 -出发 |
[40:32] | There’s nobody here. | 这里没人 |
[40:33] | It appears we have six intruders — | 显然一共有六名入侵者 |
[40:36] | – How did something like this happen? – I don’t know, sir. | -怎么会发生这种事 -不知道 先生 |
[40:50] | Break down the door. | 把门弄倒 |
[40:54] | Wait. | 等等 |
[41:02] | I never wanted this to happen. | 我一直不希望用到这个 |
[41:10] | UV light! | 紫外灯 |
[41:39] | Come on! Give me your hand! I’ll shield you from the light! | 快 手给我 我帮你挡光 |
[41:42] | – Go! I can’t be saved! – What are you talking about? | -快走 你救不了我的 -你在说什么 |
[41:46] | – We need you! Get out! – I’m outta here. | -我们需要你 快走 -我走了 |
[42:05] | What’s this? Pasta night? | 干嘛呢 意面之夜吗 |
[42:08] | That’s good ’cause we’ve worked up quite an appetite. | 不错 因为我们运动得胃口大开啊 |
[42:11] | “We’ve”? | 「我们」 |
[42:13] | I never grow tired of your flirtatious badinage. | 对你的调戏挪揄 我真是听不腻 |
[42:18] | Someone’s feeling better, huh? | 看来某人好点了啊 |
[42:25] | You look different. | 你看起来不一样了 |
[42:27] | My dear, I believe | 亲爱的 我相信 |
[42:29] | I’ve gotten my second wind. | 我的雄风重振了 |
[42:37] | I was just trying to get through to him. | 我只是想跟他讲道理 |
[42:40] | – Do you think it worked? – I do. | -你觉得有效吗 -有效 |
[42:43] | But you’ll never win with your son | 可问题牵扯到孩子的母亲 |
[42:45] | when it comes to his mother. | 你就谈不上什么输赢 |
[42:46] | It’s that simple. | 就这么简单 |
[42:52] | Is he gonna die on us? | 他这是也要死了吗 |
[42:59] | There’s less swelling, | 肿胀症状减轻了 |
[43:00] | but he’s fully infected. | 但他还是全身感染 |
[43:07] | – But I don’t think he’s dying. – In other words… | -我认为他不会死 -换句话说… |
[43:12] | We did it. | 我们成功了 |
[43:17] | When do we test transmission? | 我们什么时候测试传播效果 |
[43:20] | Tonight. | 今晚 |
[43:24] | We cut him loose. | 我们放他出去 |