时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Oh, my God! | 上帝啊 |
[00:05] | Dr. Barnes, | 巴恩斯博士 |
[00:06] | Dr. Goodweather worked under you at the CDC, | 在疾控中心古德温泽博士是你的手下 |
[00:09] | – did he not? – Goodweather went rogue. | -是吗 -古德温泽擅自行动 |
[00:11] | I did everything I could do to stop him. | 我做了我能做的一切来阻止他 |
[00:13] | As of now, you’re no longer involved. | 而现在 这件事与你无关了 |
[00:16] | I had him arrested by the FBI. | 我请联调局逮捕他 |
[00:18] | These are vicious predators. | 他们是凶猛的掠食者 |
[00:20] | They need to be put down. | 他们需要被消灭 |
[00:21] | We’re gonna take back Staten Island one block at a time. | 我们一个街区一个街区地夺回斯塔顿岛 |
[00:24] | Staten Island is a plague-free zone. | 斯塔顿岛已经成为了无瘟疫区 |
[00:28] | Finding a cure or making a vaccine is nearly impossible. | 治愈方法和疫苗几乎是不可能实现的 |
[00:32] | But what we can do is take everything we know | 但我们可以做的 就是利用我们掌握的 |
[00:35] | about how to stop an epidemic | 所有关于阻止疫情传播的知识 |
[00:36] | and use that knowledge to start one. | 制造出一场新的瘟疫 |
[00:38] | Infect the infected. | 感染受感染者 |
[00:40] | break the chain. | 切断感染链 |
[00:42] | He’s infected. And it’s spreading. | 他被感染了 感染正在扩散 |
[00:46] | The Master’s forcing them to commit suicide. | 血祖在强迫他们自杀 |
[00:49] | It works. | 成功了 |
[00:52] | 东红钩区 公共住房 布鲁克林 | |
[01:09] | Open up! Police! | 开门 警察 |
[01:14] | This is a mandatory evacuation! | 强制撤离 |
[01:16] | Relax. My wife, she’s very sick. | 没事的 我妻子 她病得很重 |
[01:19] | She’s gonna have to go downstairs and get tested. | 她得去楼下接受检测 |
[01:21] | – Clear! – Move it. | -安全 -赶紧 |
[01:22] | – Go! Let’s go! – OK, OK, OK. | -赶紧 快走 -好的 |
[01:33] | Ma’am, we need to take a look around. | 夫人 我们得进去看看 |
[01:34] | – We stay in curfew! – This is a safety procedure. | -我们在遵守宵禁 -这是安全规程 |
[01:49] | Oh, shit. | 我去 |
[02:07] | You gotta watch out for the white goo. You clean? | 小心白色粘液 没沾上吧 |
[02:10] | Yeah, I’m good. | 嗯 没事 |
[02:14] | All right, all clear on the seventh floor? | 七楼安全吗 |
[02:16] | Clearing the last one now, Captain. | 正在检查最后一间 队长 |
[02:22] | Bathroom’s clear. | 浴室安全 |
[02:29] | Mikey, I got a kid here. | 迈克 这里有个孩子 |
[02:31] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[02:35] | Where are your parents? | 你爸爸妈妈呢 |
[02:38] | You’re supposed to get downstairs, all right? | 你得去楼下 好吗 |
[02:45] | Honey, let’s go find your family. Come on. | 亲爱的 我们去找你家人吧 走 |
[02:58] | Captain, Dempsey’s down. I need backup: apartment 710. | 队长 邓普西负伤 710公寓需要支援 |
[03:02] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[03:15] | What the hell is that thing? | 那是什么东西 |
[03:17] | It doesn’t matter. Just kill it. | 无所谓 杀 |
[03:26] | Captain, behind you! | 队长 小心身后 |
[03:31] | Jesus, they’re fast. | 天哪 动作真快 |
[03:36] | Come on, you’re fine. | 走吧 你没事的 |
[03:38] | You’re gonna be fine. Got a little bit more. | 你不会有事的 就到了 |
[03:40] | Come on. You’ll be alright. OK. | 走吧 没事的 好了 |
[03:43] | All right. | 好了 |
[03:49] | No! | 不 |
[04:08] | Hey, fall back, fall back! Everybody, fall back! | 撤退 大家撤退 |
[04:10] | We’ve got to get out of here! | 我们得离开这里 |
[04:15] | – Hey, ma’am– – Stop! | -女士 -住手 |
[04:17] | She’s just got the flu! | 她只是得了流感 |
[04:19] | – Sir, get back! – Grandpa, no! | -先生 退后 -爷爷 不要 |
[04:22] | Standard operating procedure. | 这是标准规程 |
[04:24] | Folks, a little cooperation, please. | 各位 配合一点 拜托 |
[04:28] | You all right, Dempsey? | 没事吧 邓普西 |
[04:29] | I’m OK… | 我没事 |
[04:31] | A little weak, but… | 有点虚弱 |
[04:34] | it didn’t get me in the neck, thank God. | 幸好没被吸住脖子 谢天谢地 |
[04:41] | Yeah, thank God. | 是啊 谢天谢地 |
[05:57] | I’m a friend of Dutch Velders. | 我是达齐·维尔德斯的朋友 |
[05:59] | Come in. | 进来吧 |
[06:09] | So, three IDs, she said? | 她说需要三个身份证 对吗 |
[06:11] | Oh! We have IDs. We just need new names. | 我们有身份证 只是得换个名字 |
[06:17] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[06:23] | Ephraim Goodweather | 伊弗雷姆·古德温泽 |
[06:25] | from the news… | 新闻里见过 |
[06:30] | So how’s the fugitive life going? | 逃犯生活如何啊 |
[06:33] | Don’t believe everything you see on TV. | 电视里说的事别都相信 |
[06:36] | I said I saw it; I never said I gave a shit. | 我只是说见过 并没说这关我任何事 |
[06:40] | OK, government ID will get you out of the city, | 好了 这身份证能让你们离开这座城市 |
[06:43] | but seeing as you’re having your 15 minutes of fame, | 但鉴于你正在出一时风头 |
[06:45] | you might want to change your appearance. | 你最好改变一下造型 |
[07:00] | Quiet! | 别吵 |
[07:02] | Sit! | 坐下 |
[07:11] | It’s just a walking stick. | 这不过是把手杖 |
[07:13] | The handle is metal, as you can see. | 杖柄是金属制的 显而易见 |
[07:17] | Go! | 进去吧 |
[07:25] | Who sent you here, old man? | 是谁派你来的 老家伙 |
[07:27] | I’ve heard about you from several of my former business associates. | 我从我几个过去的生意伙伴那听说过你的事 |
[07:32] | Like you, I’m a buyer and seller of things, Mr. Creem, | 跟你一样 我也做些买卖生意 克里姆先生 |
[07:35] | but on a smaller scale. | 但都是些小生意 |
[07:38] | – Let’s see what you brought. – I’m here to buy. | -看看你带了什么来吧 -我是来买东西的 |
[07:42] | What would you like to buy? | 你想买什么 |
[07:43] | The Occido Lumen, | 「陨落之光」 |
[07:46] | a medieval text that hasn’t been seen in many years. | 一本失传多年的中世纪古籍 |
[07:50] | I’m hoping that in this calamity | 我料想在这场大灾难中 |
[07:52] | the book might surface again. | 这本书或许会再度现世 |
[07:54] | Book? Not an AK-47 | 一本书 不是买一把AK47 |
[07:56] | or a pass to get you out of the city on a container ship? | 或者把你装在集装箱里带出城的船票吗 |
[08:00] | You want a book? | 你想买一本书 |
[08:01] | I’m prepared to make it worth your while. | 我给出的价钱会让你满意的 |
[08:10] | Where did you get those? | 你从哪得到的 |
[08:11] | I’ve been holding onto them for many years, | 这些东西在我手上已经很多年了 |
[08:14] | saving them for a time when I needed them. | 留着它们以备不时之需 |
[08:17] | A time like this, perhaps. | 现在或许就是时候了 |
[08:18] | Well, thanks for coming, old man. | 感谢你的到来 老家伙 |
[08:21] | I think I’ll take those. | 东西我就收下了 |
[08:26] | A chain of events is about to play out here, Mr. Creem. | 一系列连锁反应将在此上演 克里姆先生 |
[08:29] | Your loyal bodyguards will riddle me with bullets, | 你忠诚的手下会用枪把我打成筛子 |
[08:31] | but not before I draw this blade across your throat. | 可在此之前我的剑刃会先刺穿你的喉咙 |
[08:34] | To put it in language we both understand, | 用我们都能听得懂的话说 |
[08:36] | you will not come out well in this trade. | 你在这场交易里讨不了好 |
[08:44] | Hey, hey, you want a book? | 你想要一本书吗 |
[08:48] | I just bought some old books. They’re around here somewhere. | 我刚买了些旧书 就在这附近 |
[08:52] | Show me. | 给我看看 |
[08:55] | Press conference this morning, | 今早的新闻发布会上 |
[08:56] | Mayor Lyle said that he’s satisfied with the progress… | 莱尔市长说他很满意现在的进程… |
[08:59] | And then it’s just a cab ride over to the Pentagon | 从这里打个的士就能到五角大楼 |
[09:01] | for some sort of mass-dispersal plan. | 去施行大面积传播计划 |
[09:03] | The military is more prepared for biological warfare | 军队对生化战争的准备 |
[09:05] | than we’d like to think. | 超乎我们的预料 |
[09:07] | Anyway, the point is, | 总之 我想说的是 |
[09:10] | we’ve got a shot. | 我们有机会成功 |
[09:12] | You, me and Nora, we can set the reset button on this thing | 你 我和诺拉 我们能让一切回到原点 |
[09:15] | to make it safe again; we can go home. | 恢复公共安全 然后回家 |
[09:18] | I’m not gonna go home without Mom. | 没找到妈妈我不会回家 |
[09:21] | New York City encompasses more than 300 square miles… | 纽约市有近800平方公里 |
[09:26] | You know what magical thinking is, Zack? | 你知道异想天开是什么意思吗 扎克 |
[09:30] | It’s basically, it’s, uh, | 基本上就是 |
[09:31] | hoping for something that’s just not possible. | 期望不可能发生的事 |
[09:34] | And you’re getting too old for that. | 而你已经过了异想天开的年纪了 |
[09:36] | I really need your help here. | 我很需要你的帮助 |
[09:39] | You can’t make me go with you. | 你不能强迫我去 |
[09:40] | Sorry, buddy, I’m not leaving you with a bunch of people | 伙计 我不能把你跟一群我们不怎么熟的人 |
[09:42] | we hardly know. | 留在一起 |
[09:44] | If I have to, I can fend for myself! | 如果有必要 我能保护自己 |
[09:49] | Eph, can I talk to you for a second? | 伊弗 我能跟你聊一下吗 |
[09:53] | Finish packing. | 把东西收拾好 |
[10:05] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:06] | Let’s get packed. I want to get on the 1:30 train. | 收拾东西 我打算搭一点半的火车 |
[10:10] | What are we doing here, Eph? | 我们要干什么 伊弗 |
[10:13] | We tested the weapon twice. It works. | 武器测试已经两次了 很成功 |
[10:15] | We gotta get moving. | 该进行下一步了 |
[10:16] | I agree. But let’s think this through for a second. | 我同意 不过我们得先想好计划 |
[10:19] | You’re a fugitive, I’m your known associate, | 你是逃犯 我是你的从犯 |
[10:22] | – and he is your kid. – I changed our names. | -而他是你儿子 -我们改名了 |
[10:25] | Don’t you think our little family group is gonna draw attention, | 你不觉得我们这个家庭小组太惹人注目了吗 |
[10:28] | especially passing through security checkpoints | 尤其是过安检搭乘 |
[10:30] | onto trains reserved for government officials? | 政府公务员专用列车的时候 |
[10:32] | I’m not leaving Zack behind. | 我不会丢下扎克 |
[10:34] | You wouldn’t be leaving him. | 你不用丢下他 |
[10:36] | He would be here with me. | 他会跟我留在这里 |
[10:41] | You’re not going? | 你不走吗 |
[10:43] | You need to be able to fly under the radar. | 你需要不引人注意地来去 |
[10:46] | And if something falls apart, | 如果情况不对 |
[10:47] | you need to just drop everything and run. | 你得能放下一切只管跑 |
[10:49] | – Well, Fet’s been arrested. – What, what do you mean? | -费特被捕了 -你说什么 |
[10:53] | I mean he’s in bloody custody for trying to blow up the tunnel last night. | 他昨晚试图炸毁那条隧道的时候被抓起来了 |
[10:55] | – Shit! – We kinda in the middle of something. | -妈的 -我们正在谈事情 |
[10:57] | It’s that Staten Island lady and her goon squad. | 是那个斯塔顿岛的女人和她手下干的 |
[10:59] | – I’m gonna go down there. – I need to go with her. | -我要去看看 -我得跟她一起 |
[11:01] | – She’s gonna get arrested too. – No, no. Please, please. | -她这样也会被捕的 -不要 拜托 |
[11:04] | You’re right, I’m wrong. | 你是对的 我错了 |
[11:07] | It’s not practical, | 虽然这很不现实 |
[11:09] | but I need you. | 但是我真的需要你 |
[11:12] | We’re partners. | 我们是搭档 |
[11:18] | I’m making the decision this time, Eph. | 伊弗 这次我说了算 |
[11:22] | You’re gonna do this alone. | 你得一个人去了 |
[12:19] | The brazen robbery earlier this morning | 今早一伙有组织的袭击者 |
[12:21] | by a highly organized group of assailants | 公然发动抢劫 |
[12:23] | is further evidence that the country | 这进一步证明 |
[12:26] | is teetering on the verge of financial collapse. | 国家正处在经济崩溃的边缘 |
[12:30] | With the dollar in freefall | 随着美元的不断下跌 |
[12:32] | and recent runs on Manhattan banks, | 和曼哈顿银行近期的遭遇 |
[12:34] | people have begun to turn to commodities | 人们开始转向购买实体商品 |
[12:36] | “as a more secure form of assets.” | 「作为更安全的资产形式」 |
[12:40] | In the last two weeks, six major banks have closed | 过去的两周中 六家大银行关闭了 |
[12:43] | their branches in Manhattan and evacuated their staff. | 位于曼哈顿的分行 并撤离人员 |
[12:46] | The financial sector expects more banks to follow suit | 金融业预计更多的银行会在未来几周内 |
[12:49] | in the coming weeks. | 也效仿此做法 |
[12:51] | As in previous eras of widespread conflict and social upheaval… | 之前发生大范围冲突和社会动荡的地区… |
[13:05] | Zack? | 扎克 |
[13:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[13:18] | Ah, it’ll grow back. | 不过头发总会长回来的 |
[13:20] | – The old safety net… – You’ll stay here with Nora. | -旧的安全网… -你要和诺拉一起留下 |
[13:23] | She’s out for a bit right now, but she’ll be back soon. | 她刚出去了 不过马上会回来的 |
[13:26] | I think you should stay here, too. | 我觉得你也应该留在这里 |
[13:29] | Zack, if we’re gonna have any chance of stopping this thing, | 扎克 我们如果想有一丝阻止事态发展的机会 |
[13:32] | I need to do this. | 我就一定得去 |
[13:34] | Maybe you’ll even appreciate it someday. | 你以后或许会理解我的 |
[13:39] | In other news, a riot… | 另一则消息 一起骚乱… |
[13:41] | OK. I gotta go. | 好吧 我得走了 |
[13:43] | Can I at least get a hug? | 能给我个拥抱吗 |
[13:54] | Hey, wish me luck. | 祝我好运吧 |
[13:59] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[14:14] | Looks like we’re not the only one who have a problem with these people. | 看来我们不是唯一和这帮人有账要算的人 |
[14:16] | Everybody, calm down. | 所有人 请冷静 |
[14:18] | Quiet! | 安静 |
[14:20] | If you have concerns, there is a sign-up sheet. | 如果你们有事 可以填写单子 |
[14:24] | Give me the bullhorn. | 把喇叭给我 |
[14:28] | All right, listen. | 好了 听着 |
[14:30] | I want you back in your homes as much as you do, | 我一样想让你们快点回家 |
[14:33] | but right now– | 但是现在 |
[14:34] | What is this? Jesus! | 这怎么了 老天 |
[14:36] | Right now your homes are not safe. | 现在你们的家里不安全 |
[14:40] | My crews, they are out there day and night – | 我的团队 正在外边没日没夜的忙 |
[14:43] | some of them losing their lives – | 甚至有些牺牲了自己的生命 |
[14:45] | but they will win back your neighborhoods for you. | 但他们会夺回你们的家园的 |
[14:49] | Give us some time and your support. | 给我们些时间 多体谅一下 |
[14:53] | But anyone showing symptoms | 不过任何出现症状的人 |
[14:55] | needs to go into quarantine for 72 hours. | 就要去隔离72小时 |
[14:59] | We’ve got to find out if they’re infected. | 我们必须查出他们有没有被感染 |
[15:01] | I know is pain in the ass being separated that long, | 我知道分隔这么久不好受 |
[15:04] | but we’ve got to keep everybody safe! | 但我们必须保证大家的安全 |
[15:16] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:18] | I’m Dr. Nora Martinez. | 我是诺拉·马丁内兹博士 |
[15:19] | I’m a biochemist with the CDC. | 我是疾控中心的生化学家 |
[15:22] | And? | 然后呢 |
[15:23] | You don’t need to quarantine people for three days. | 你不需要将人隔离三天 |
[15:26] | I have a way of diagnosing people who are infected | 我有办法诊断出一个人是否被感染 |
[15:28] | within one or two hours. | 只要一到两个小时 |
[15:31] | Yeah, how’s that? | 是吗 怎么做 |
[15:33] | I’ll show you. | 我会演示给你看 |
[15:35] | But first, you have to do something for me. | 但首先 你要帮我做些事 |
[15:47] | Fet! Vasiliy Fet! | 费特 瓦西里·费特 |
[15:52] | I had a great time, huh? | 我玩得很开心 |
[15:54] | Reunion? A year from now, same time, same place. | 改天重聚 一年之后 同一时同一地点 |
[15:57] | You’d better show up, Griselda. | 你最好也来 格塞尔达 |
[16:08] | – Your face! – I thought you’d like it. | -你的脸 -我还以为你会喜欢 |
[16:11] | That’s why I asked them to go at me so hard. | 所以我叫他们照狠的来呢 |
[16:13] | You | 你 |
[16:17] | You see this? | 你看到这个了吗 |
[16:19] | So, we’re letting the Brooklyn Bomber walk, huh? | 我们就这么让布鲁克林炸弹狂走了吗 |
[16:22] | You must have powerful friends. | 你肯定上边有人 |
[16:23] | He was helping you! | 他是在帮你们 |
[16:25] | You’d understand that if you | 如果你不是把脑袋 |
[16:25] | didn’t have your head shoved so far up your– | 塞到了屁股里 你就会明白 |
[16:27] | She’s foreign, huh? Let me translate. | 她是外国人 让我翻译下 |
[16:31] | I didn’t blow up the tunnel because | 我炸掉隧道不是因为 |
[16:32] | I get off on damaging my inner ear, huh? | 我以损伤自己内耳为乐 |
[16:35] | I did it to cut off vamp access into– | 我那么做是为了切断吸血鬼的路 |
[16:37] | I know why you did it. | 我知道你为什么那么做 |
[16:39] | All right? We just can’t have civilians | 但我们不能允许 |
[16:40] | setting off charges wherever they feel like it. | 市民们一有兴致就引爆炸弹 |
[16:43] | Even if they do it decently well. | 即便是有正当理由 |
[16:45] | What are you, ex-Special Forces or something? | 你在特种部队之类的地方待过吗 |
[16:47] | No, my father would have drowned me | 不 要是我想加入军队 |
[16:49] | before he let me join the army. | 我爸肯定会先把我淹死 |
[16:52] | I’m a city exterminator. | 我是城市捕鼠员 |
[16:54] | With a dynamite fetish? | 特别迷恋炸药吗 |
[16:56] | He’s the best creature hunter in New York. | 他是纽约最棒的怪物猎人 |
[16:58] | I also have fetish for silver grenades. | 我还喜欢银手榴弹呢 |
[17:01] | Silver what? | 银什么 |
[17:02] | They burn the shit out of the munchers. | 能把那帮杂种烧开花 |
[17:04] | You know, it’s not as good as ultraviolet light but… | 虽然效果没有紫外线好 但是… |
[17:08] | You don’t know about the silver or the UVC? | 你不知道银和紫外线有效吗 |
[17:11] | Well, how the hell have you been killing them? | 那你都是怎么杀死他们的 |
[17:13] | – Shooting their heads off. – That works, too. | -爆头啊 -那也行 |
[17:16] | Yeah, usually, except for the little spider-kids. | 一般是这样 除了那些小蜘蛛娃 |
[17:21] | The… The what? | 什么 |
[17:25] | Last night we were driven out of | 昨天晚上 我们在一栋公共住房 |
[17:26] | this housing complex by these little spidekids. | 被一群蜘蛛娃赶了出来 |
[17:30] | They’re fast as hell; they can climb anything. | 他们快得出奇 特别能爬 |
[17:32] | You haven’t seen ’em? | 你们没见过他们吗 |
[17:35] | You know, maybe they’re still there, maybe they’re not. | 说不定他们还在那 说不定已经跑了 |
[17:37] | Either way, I’ve gotta go back | 不管怎么样 我得回去 |
[17:38] | and finish clearing the place, | 清理干净那栋楼 |
[17:40] | but now I’m down two men. | 不过现在我少了两个部下 |
[17:47] | We’ll get our stuff. | 我们去拿我们的家伙 |
[17:53] | Sorry, excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[18:01] | Excuse me. Excuse me. Pardon me. Sorry. | 让一让 不好意思 抱歉 |
[18:07] | – Look, buddy, wait your turn! – CDC! CDC! | -伙计 好好排队 -我是疾控中心的 |
[18:31] | Hey, how’s it going? | 最近怎么样 |
[18:34] | What’s your business in Washington? | 你去华盛顿干什么 |
[18:36] | I live in Washington. I’m going home. | 我住在华盛顿 我回家 |
[18:38] | How long have you been in New York? | 你在纽约多久了 |
[18:39] | Since February 12th. Four days after the plane landed. | 2月12号起 飞机着陆四天后 |
[18:43] | You’re with the CDC. | 你是疾控中心的 |
[18:46] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[18:47] | And now you’re leaving? | 现在你要走了吗 |
[18:49] | We have a response deployment meeting tomorrow. | 我们明天要开一个部署会议 |
[18:52] | We’re sending more teams back up here. | 我们要派遣更多的人手过来 |
[18:58] | Can I see your driver’s license, please? | 我能看看你的驾驶证吗 |
[19:02] | I don’t drive. | 我不开车 |
[19:03] | This is the final boarding call for | 这是开往华盛顿特区的 |
[19:04] | 130 Northeast Corridor Express to Washington, DC. | 130次东北走廊快车的最后一次检票通知 |
[19:07] | That’s my train. | 那是我要乘的火车 |
[19:13] | Have a safe trip home. | 一路平安 |
[19:15] | Thank you for your service. | 感谢你的帮助 |
[19:34] | 东北区域号列车 终点站 华盛顿特区 | |
[20:05] | – Keep the change. – Thanks. | -不用找零了 -谢谢 |
[20:11] | We’re gonna have to push that meeting with the Surgeon General. | 我们得把和卫生部部长的会议推后 |
[20:13] | Tell him something, whatever. | 随便编个理由 |
[20:14] | OK. I’ll just move the Secretary of Transportation to 5:30. | 好 我把和运输部部长的会议移到五点半 |
[20:19] | Perfect. | 很好 |
[20:30] | – Mind if I sit here? – Have at it. | -你介意我坐在这吗 -请坐吧 |
[20:50] | It’s not here. | 没有 |
[20:55] | Oh, and another thing. | 还有件事 |
[20:57] | It allegedly has a silver cover. | 据传 它有银质的封面 |
[20:59] | Allegedly? | 据传 |
[21:02] | This is an 18-karat gold Patek Philippe 2484. | 这是18K金的百达翡丽2484 |
[21:08] | A down payment, if you will. | 如果你想要的话 这算定金 |
[21:11] | This one, | 这块 |
[21:12] | this is a Reference 1563 Split-Second Chronograph. | 这是追针计时1563 |
[21:16] | Only three are known to exist. | 人们只知道有三块存世 |
[21:18] | This is the fourth. | 这是第四块 |
[21:20] | If you find me my book, then it’s yours. | 如果你帮我找到书 它就是你的了 |
[21:23] | Actually… | 其实… |
[21:25] | I do know someone who deals with | 我确实认识一些 |
[21:26] | the kind of shit you’re looking for. | 和你找的东西打交道的人 |
[21:28] | Religious iconography and that sort of stuff. | 宗教画像之类的东西 |
[21:31] | What’s the book called again? | 再问一次 那书叫什么 |
[21:33] | The Occido Lumen. Double c. | 「陨落之光」 有两个C |
[21:54] | What department are you with? | 你是哪个部门的 |
[21:57] | CDC. | 疾控中心 |
[22:00] | I bet you’re keeping busy. | 你们一定都很忙 |
[22:03] | Pretty busy. How about you? | 是挺忙的 那你呢 |
[22:06] | I’m a lawyer with the Energy Department. | 我是能源部的律师 |
[22:09] | I got caught in the quarantine. | 我被检疫隔离了 |
[22:11] | Thank God for government jobs, I’ll tell you that. | 谢天谢地 我们是公务员 |
[22:14] | I finally got cleared to travel. | 我最终得以获批放行 |
[22:18] | I’m Neil Aher. What’s your name? | 我叫尼尔·亚彻 你叫什么 |
[22:21] | Jonathan. Jonathan Crowley. | 乔纳森 乔纳森·克罗利 |
[22:26] | I feel like I’ve seen you somewhere before. | 我觉得之前好像在哪见过你 |
[22:31] | Yeah, I get that a lot. | 对 别人总这么说 |
[22:35] | You pick those up in the bar car? | 你在餐车买的酒吗 |
[22:40] | – Yeah. – Right. | -是啊 -好的 |
[22:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[23:17] | You’re clear. | 你没事 |
[23:19] | A person may not even have physical symptoms yet. | 有些人可能还没有出现病征 |
[23:24] | You’re clear. | 你没事 |
[23:38] | Baby! How are you? | 宝贝你还好吗 |
[23:40] | – Are you OK? Yeah? – Over there. | -你没事吧 -往那走 |
[23:43] | You need some air. | 你需要透透气 |
[23:47] | I don’t know if we should wait for him to turn… | 我不知道该不该等到他转化… |
[23:49] | It should be his decision. His and his family. | 应该让他来决定 和他家人一起 |
[23:53] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[23:56] | I’ll go talk to the family. | 我去通知他的家人 |
[23:58] | Do you mind taking a look at someone else for me? | 你能帮我检查一下另一位病人吗 |
[24:06] | It’s my nephew, Mikey. | 我的侄子 米奇 |
[24:08] | He got knocked down some stairs last night and landed on his head. | 他昨晚摔下了楼梯 撞到了头 |
[24:11] | Our doctor, he thinks he’ll probably be OK, | 我们的医生认为他应该没事 |
[24:14] | but, um, I noticed a little cut on his face, there. | 但我注意他脸上这里有刮伤 |
[24:18] | I just want to be sure. | 我只是想确认一下 |
[24:32] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[24:34] | Forget I’m sorrys! | 先别急着哀悼 |
[24:36] | – Can’t we do something here? – It’s not possible. | -我们难道不能做点什么吗 -不可能的 |
[24:40] | It’s not my opinion; it’s a scientific fact. | 这不是我的个人看法 而是科学事实 |
[24:43] | How the hell can you be sure? | 你凭什么这么肯定 |
[24:44] | My best friend was nicked, | 我最好的朋友也被划伤了 |
[24:45] | much the same way this boy’s been. | 与这孩子同出一辙 |
[24:49] | We cut his face open with a box cutter to get the worms out. | 我们为了取出虫子 用美工刀割开了他的脸 |
[24:53] | We were that desperate. | 我们当时就如此绝望 |
[24:55] | It was too late, | 结果太晚了 |
[24:57] | the worms were everywhere inside him. | 虫子已经遍布他体内了 |
[25:05] | God damn it! | 该死的 |
[25:21] | Sir… | 先生 |
[25:22] | What is that, like a silver sword or something? | 你那是什么 银剑之类的东西吗 |
[25:25] | Yeah. And silver grenades, and silver nails in the nail gun. | 没错 还有银弹和能射银钉的射钉枪 |
[25:29] | What about the rebar? | 那根钢筋呢 |
[25:30] | That’s some kinda of special properties, I don’t know about? | 它也有什么我不知道的特殊能力吗 |
[25:32] | Yeah. It doesn’t bend. | 有啊 它不会折弯 |
[25:38] | Well, here we are in the center of Red Hook. | 我们到达红钩区的中心了 |
[25:40] | We need to own this neighborhood. | 我们得肃清这片区域 |
[25:43] | Let’s do it. | 来吧 |
[25:55] | So, wanna see what silver can do? | 想看看银的厉害吗 |
[26:06] | Satisfying, no? | 挺有满足感的是吧 |
[26:08] | It’s OK. But why wouldn’t I just do this? | 还行 但何不直接这样 |
[26:16] | Fair point. | 有道理 |
[26:40] | Fet. | 费特 |
[28:41] | It’s all clear, Chief. | 安全 队长 |
[28:42] | Well, I know there’s more in here, I’ve seen ’em. | 这楼里远不止这些 我见过它们 |
[28:44] | You guys checked the elevator? | 你们检查过电梯吗 |
[28:46] | It’s not working. | 电梯停运了 |
[29:10] | Fire in the hole! | 小心手雷 |
[29:29] | OK, now I get the silver thing. | 好吧 这下我知道银器的威力了 |
[29:39] | I got the morphine. | 我拿了些吗啡 |
[29:42] | I’ve been thinking, | 我一直在考虑 |
[29:44] | maybe, I’d rather wait, until he turns. | 也许 我更愿意等着他转化 |
[29:50] | It might make it easier to do it. | 这样也许对我来说更好下手 |
[29:52] | I don’t know him, | 虽然我不了解他 |
[29:53] | but I think he would rather go out as himself. | 但我认为他更愿意以一个人的姿态死去 |
[29:59] | I used to read to him Goodnight Moon | 我过去常常给他读「晚安 月亮」 |
[30:01] | and sing him to sleep. | 然后唱着歌伴他入睡 |
[30:08] | When you’re ready, just push the plunger in. | 等你准备好了 就把药注射进去 |
[30:24] | I’ve been asking my people to be OK with this. | 我一直在对我的人民说要接受现实 |
[30:26] | I can’t even do it. | 可是我却做不到 |
[31:15] | Oh, make it stop! | 快停下来 |
[31:33] | Show yourself! | 现身吧 |
[31:48] | Fitzwilliam. | 费茨威廉 |
[31:50] | I’m ready to help. | 我决定帮你们了 |
[32:18] | “And if so, | 如果是这样 |
[32:21] | the accomplishment…” | 那这项成就… |
[32:53] | Homeland Security! | 国土安全部 |
[32:59] | I’ll be out in a minute! | 我马上就出去 |
[33:04] | Sir! Mandatory medical inspection! | 先生 请接受强制性检疫 |
[33:18] | – Feeling feverish? – No. | -有无发烧症状 -没有 |
[33:20] | – Sore throat? – No. | -喉咙痛吗 -不痛 |
[33:23] | Open your mouth, please. | 请张开嘴巴 |
[33:26] | Please. | 请配合 |
[33:29] | In the past 72 hours, have you had any physical contact | 在过去的72小时内 你是否和感染者 |
[33:31] | – with a person who exhibited… – I’m not infected. | -有过身体接触 -我没有被感染 |
[33:33] | I should know, I’m one of the first people | 我很肯定 因为我就是最早一批 |
[33:34] | to discover these symptoms. | 发现这些症状的人 |
[33:38] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[33:40] | Jonathan Crowley. Dr. Jonathan Crowley. | 乔纳森·克罗利 乔纳森·克罗利博士 |
[33:43] | Got some ID? | 请出示身份证 |
[33:52] | Thank you, Doctor. | 谢谢配合 博士 |
[34:16] | – Goodweather! – Shut up. | -古德温泽 -别说话 |
[34:18] | I’m not letting you get in my way again. | 我不会再让你坏了我的事 |
[34:20] | You think I like the position they’ve put me in? | 你以为我喜欢替他们做事吗 |
[34:23] | They nearly threw me over a balcony, Eph. | 他们差点把我扔下阳台 伊弗 |
[34:25] | I can’t even sleep. I barely eat. | 我甚至睡不着觉 吃不下东西 |
[34:27] | Then just let me go. I’ve got a plan | 那就放我走吧 我有个计划 |
[34:29] | to wipe out all the infected and clean all this up. | 能消灭所有感染者 清理残局 |
[34:35] | Well, that’s great news. | 那可真是个好消息 |
[34:40] | I’ll let you go. | 我会放你走的 |
[34:51] | I appreciate you still trying to do something about this. | 我很感激你仍然在为此努力 |
[34:57] | You’re lying. | 你在说谎 |
[35:00] | Trust me, Eph. | 相信我 伊弗 |
[35:07] | I can’t trust you, Barnes. I know you. | 我没法相信你 巴恩斯 我了解你 |
[35:25] | Next stop: Baltimore Penn Station. | 下一站 巴尔的摩宾州站 |
[35:27] | Please gather all your belongings. | 请带好您的随身物品 |
[35:44] | Shit! | 该死 |
[35:47] | You’re not gonna win, Eph. | 你不会胜利的 伊弗 |
[35:49] | You can’t beat them. | 你战胜不了他们的 |
[35:51] | Now, don’t be stupid or naive | 别太傻太天真了 |
[35:53] | and end up on the wrong side of things. | 以至于最后站错了队 |
[36:03] | In the meantime, there’s no way you’re getting off this train. | 况且你也不可能逃离这辆火车 |
[36:05] | I’m getting the cops. | 我要去叫警察 |
[36:39] | Mr. Palmer, Sir! So nice to see you. | 帕尔默先生 很高兴见到你 |
[36:42] | Right this way. | 这边请 |
[36:45] | I thought we could use a gentle reminder | 我觉得我们可以借此传达一个信号 |
[36:46] | that not every institution in this city | 这座城市里并不是每个地方 |
[36:48] | is in a state of pandemonium. | 都处于一片混乱 |
[36:51] | Yes, it seems so normal. | 是的 这里看上去一切正常 |
[36:55] | Denial is a special privilege of the rich. | 否定现实是富人的特权 |
[37:04] | – Well done, Sir. – Thank you, Sir. | -做得好 先生 -谢谢您 |
[37:09] | I really don’t know what they’re applauding. | 我真心不知道他们为什么鼓掌 |
[37:10] | They’re applauding you for actually trying to do something, | 他们在为你努力干实事的作为而鼓掌 |
[37:13] | instead of ignoring the problem, like them. | 而非像他们一样忽视问题 |
[37:21] | If it isn’t New York City’s own savior! | 这不是纽约城的大救星吗 |
[37:24] | Cardinal MacNamara! | 麦克纳马拉主教 |
[37:25] | I didn’t mean to interrupt. You are…? | 我无意打扰 这位是… |
[37:30] | This is Ms. Coco Marchand. | 这位是可可·马尔尚女士 |
[37:32] | It’s an honor, Your Eminence. | 很荣幸认识你 阁下 |
[37:34] | I would ask you to join us, | 我很想请您和我们一起用餐 |
[37:35] | but I imagine you have other obligations. | 但我想您一定有其它职责在身 |
[37:38] | Ah, of course. | 当然 |
[37:40] | I just wanted to let you know | 我只是想通知您 |
[37:42] | that a certain item that you were looking for… | 您曾经一直在找的某样东西… |
[37:48] | might be turning up soon. | 可能很快就会现世 |
[37:52] | Go on. | 继续说 |
[37:56] | Until I hear back from my contact, | 在我收到线人的回复之前 |
[37:58] | there’s nothing to be done so, | 我们什么也做不了 所以… |
[38:01] | please, enjoy your evening. | 请吧 祝您今晚愉快 |
[38:05] | And I’ll be in touch. | 我会和您保持联络 |
[38:13] | What was that all about? | 刚刚那是怎么回事 |
[38:16] | Oh, nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:19] | It didn’t seem like nothing. | 看上去可不像是没什么 |
[38:21] | Cardinal MacNamara is known for procuring | 麦克纳马拉主教以不时能找回些 |
[38:23] | certain historic collectibles from time to time. | 有特定历史意义的收藏品而闻名 |
[38:29] | Is that allowed? | 那样做合法吗 |
[38:37] | And this collectible is something you want? | 而这件收藏品你很想得到吗 |
[38:38] | Oh yes, very much. | 没错 非常想 |
[38:42] | Now, I’m famished. | 好了 我快饿死了 |
[38:43] | Shall we order? | 开始点餐吧 |
[38:47] | 石心集团 曼哈顿 57西街156号 | |
[38:55] | You never collected art? | 您从不收藏艺术品吗 |
[38:56] | Oh, no. Only as an investment. | 是的 我只把它当作是一项投资 |
[38:59] | I’m not interested in the aesthetics at all. | 我对美学一点兴趣都没有 |
[39:03] | – Oh, that was lovely. – Oh, yes. | -刚刚真是太棒了 -是啊 |
[39:04] | I can never thank you enough. | 真是太感谢您了 |
[39:07] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[39:09] | Oh, I hope there’s no one in there. | 希望里面没人 |
[39:11] | Oh, I doubt there is at this late hour. | 这么晚了应该没人 |
[39:14] | Saves us having to bother with our fireplace. | 我们倒是不用麻烦点壁炉了 |
[39:20] | I think I’ll fix us a nightcap. | 我去倒两杯睡前酒吧 |
[39:30] | I wish I knew the proper way to present you to people. | 我希望能想个适当的方式向大家介绍你 |
[39:35] | Why? Am I not presentable? | 为什么 我不够体面吗 |
[39:37] | No, no, no. You misunderstand. | 不不不 你误会了 |
[39:39] | I mean, introducing you merely as my assistant | 我是说 只向别人介绍说你是我的助手 |
[39:43] | doesn’t do you justice. | 对你而言不公平 |
[39:45] | You’re worth so much more than that. | 你的价值远不止如此 |
[39:50] | Yet, if I say nothing, | 要是我什么也不说的话 |
[39:51] | people make assumptions. | 人们会胡乱猜疑 |
[39:53] | At best, they see you as just | 最好的情况 他们也只会 |
[39:56] | a dazzling jewel on my arm. | 将你看作是我身边的花瓶 |
[39:59] | Maybe you should stop caring what other people think, huh? | 也许你不该再那么在意别人的看法了 |
[40:03] | You’re right. Cheers. | 你说得对 干杯 |
[40:10] | That’s good. | 不错 |
[40:12] | Alcohol is a newly acquired pleasure. | 美酒是我新得的乐趣 |
[40:34] | Shall we? | 来吗 |
[40:37] | No, I, I don’t think so. | 不了 还是不要了 |
[40:38] | I… I’m feeling rather tired. | 我…我觉得挺累的了 |
[40:42] | Oh, tired, really? | 累了 真的吗 |
[40:43] | Would you like me to tuck a blanket around your legs? | 需要我为您盖条毯子在腿上吗 |
[40:46] | Maybe get you a nice glass of warm milk? | 或者给您一杯温牛奶 |
[40:48] | Oh, I see what you’re doing. | 我知道你打得什么主意 |
[40:50] | No, I’m not ready for the nursing home just yet. | 不用 我还不准备进疗养院呢 |
[40:55] | Keep it simple. | 跳点简单的 |
[41:49] | This is his briefcase. Alright. | 这是他的公文包 好吗 |
[41:51] | He has a meeting started. | 他还有个会要参加 |
[41:52] | He wouldn’t just leave it on the train. | 他不可能会把包落在车上的 |
[41:57] | Alright, you think, four is going to be enough? | 你觉得四个人够吗 |
[41:59] | I work with Dr. Everett Barnes… | 我和艾弗雷特·巴恩斯是同事 |
[42:01] | – How can I help you? – Now listen to me. This is… | -有什么我能效劳的 -听我说 这是… |
[42:08] | – ID? – I’ve been calling his cell. | -请出示证件 -我一直在联系他 |
[42:10] | He’s not answering his phone. No one has seen him. | 他不接电话 也没人见到他 |
[42:13] | You haven’t seen him in how long? | 他失踪多久了 |
[42:16] | Open the bag, please. | 请打开包 |
[42:21] | I found his notes scattered on the floor. | 我发现他的稿件散落了一地 |
[42:23] | Ma’am, look, calm down. | 女士 请冷静一些 |
[42:30] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[42:33] | – Personal item. – What’s in it? | -私人物品 -里面是什么 |
[42:37] | My wife’s ashes. | 我妻子的骨灰 |
[42:40] | She asked me to scatter them at her family home. | 她嘱咐我将骨灰洒在家乡的土地上 |
[42:42] | 2163 from Union Station to New York, | 从联合车站开往纽约宾州车站 |
[42:45] | Penn Station, now boarding. | 2163次号列车的乘客现在可以上车了 |
[42:47] | It’s been a very painful week. | 这周对我来说太沉痛了 |
[42:52] | Sorry for your loss. | 请节哀 |
[42:55] | Welcome to Washington. | 欢迎来到华盛顿 |
[43:01] | ID? | 出示证件 |
[43:36] | 萨默塞特机场 新泽西州 贝德明斯特镇 | |
[43:49] | Hello. You hear our radio calls? | 你好 听到我们的无线电呼叫了吗 |
[43:53] | You were specifically instructed not to land here. | 我们特备指出了禁止你们在这里降落 |
[43:55] | This airport’s in a restricted area. There’s a quarantine. | 这个机场是限航区 这里被隔离了 |
[43:58] | No incoming or outgoing aircraft within 60 miles of New York. | 纽约市一百公里内的飞机都不能在这里起降 |
[44:01] | We had an in-flight emergency. | 我们飞行中遇到了紧急状况 |
[44:03] | – Our client was sick. – What client? | -我们的客户病了 -什么客户 |
[44:06] | Where is he? Let me see him. | 他在哪里 让我瞧瞧 |
[44:07] | He left. | 他走了 |
[44:08] | Left? Where the hell did he go? | 走了 他去哪里了 |
[44:12] | That way. | 那个方向 |
[44:16] | You guys wait inside, I’m gonna need to talk to you. | 你们到里面等着 我待会儿再找你们谈 |
[44:45] | 管制区域 禁止进入 | |
[45:36] | Good to go? | 可以走了吗 |