时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I found a way to kill these things. | 我找到办法杀他们了 |
[00:04] | It’s a bioweapon. | 是一种生物武器 |
[00:05] | It’s crude, it needs to be refined. But it works. | 很原始 需要改进 但很有效 |
[00:07] | Goodweather. | 古德温泽 |
[00:08] | He’s here for me, not for you. | 他是冲我来的 跟你无关 |
[00:10] | No! Leigh! | 不要 丽 |
[00:16] | Who put this up? | 是谁贴上去的 |
[00:17] | Is that your friend from the convenience store? | 这是你在便利店的那个朋友吗 |
[00:18] | 寻找妮奇·泰勒 最后一次出现是在情人节 有消息请拨打212-565-0166 | |
[00:19] | We were more than friends. | 我们不仅仅是朋友 |
[00:21] | Men or women? | 喜欢男的还是女的 |
[00:22] | I specialize in passionate, destructive relationships. | 我向往热情似火 玉石俱焚型的爱情 |
[00:25] | The best kind. | 最棒的那种 |
[00:28] | This airport’s in a restricted area. There’s a quarantine. | 这个机场是限航区 这里被隔离了 |
[00:30] | I sensed him when he was injured. | 他受伤的时候我感知到了他 |
[00:34] | I will stop him. | 我会阻止他 |
[00:36] | But for my own reasons. | 但是出于我自己的原因 |
[00:37] | Which you well know | 你们很清楚 |
[00:40] | I need to know who got close enough to hurt him. | 我得知道是谁近了他的身将他弄伤 |
[00:42] | And I need human hunters | 我还需要人类猎人 |
[00:44] | that is, if you have any left. | 如果还有人类猎人的话 |
[00:52] | They called him the barbarian gladiator. | 他被称为野蛮角斗士 |
[00:55] | A warrior like none other. | 绝无仅有的勇士 |
[00:59] | Unmatched in speed, | 其速度 力量 |
[01:01] | strength and savagery. | 和野蛮 都无人能匹及 |
[01:07] | He defeated every challenger — | 他击败了所有的挑战者 |
[01:09] | man and beast. | 无论是人 还是兽 |
[01:14] | None lasted more than a few minutes. | 都在他面前撑不过几分钟 |
[01:17] | Most, not more than a few seconds. | 大多数 只撑了几秒钟 |
[02:26] | Please. | 求你 |
[02:31] | Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! Kill! | 杀 杀 杀 杀 |
[02:42] | It’s not I who wants this outcome. | 不是我想如此 |
[02:46] | Your own kind demands it. | 是你自己族类的要求 |
[03:12] | A senator | 有位元老院议员 |
[03:13] | with more than a passing familiarity with the dark arts | 深谙黑魔法之道 |
[03:17] | sponsored the barbarian gladiator. | 资助了野蛮角斗士 |
[03:35] | They call you the night demon of Sicily. | 他们称你为西西里夜魔 |
[03:38] | It took an entire army detachment to capture you | 为了抓你 出动了一整支分遣队 |
[03:40] | at the cost of 20 soldiers. | 还死了20个战士 |
[03:43] | They wanted me so badly; I decided to see what for. | 他们那么想抓我 我决定来看看是为何 |
[03:46] | You were to be crucified. The games saved you. | 你本该被钉死 角斗救了你的命 |
[03:50] | The greed of the patrician class and the savage impulse | 是贵族的贪婪和大众的野蛮冲动 |
[03:53] | of the masses saved me. | 救了我 |
[03:56] | You care not for food or drink. | 你不吃不喝 |
[04:00] | You care only for the juice of one animal. | 只喜欢一种动物的鲜血 |
[04:04] | The human animal. | 人 |
[04:09] | You bleed white, yet you tolerate exposure to the sun. | 你流白血 却能行走于日光下 |
[04:14] | You are the half-breed, | 你是混血 |
[04:16] | birthed of human flesh and demon blood, | 凡人和魔血的后裔 |
[04:21] | possessed of a god-like strength and agility. | 拥有神一般的力量和敏捷 |
[04:24] | Why do you not escape? | 你为什么不逃 |
[04:27] | I am a student of human instinct and behavior. | 我在学习人类直觉和行为 |
[04:31] | I find I learn best as their instrument. | 我发觉作为他们的手下 能更好地学习 |
[04:39] | If you want to learn about man’s true nature, | 你如果想了解真实的人性 |
[04:42] | I can offer you a complete education… | 我可以给你完整的教育 |
[04:49] | on the field of battle. | 去战场上学习 |
[05:30] | You watching me dream? | 你在看我睡觉吗 |
[05:36] | I was just waiting for you to wake up. | 我就是在等你醒过来 |
[05:46] | I’m sorry I wasn’t there last night. | 抱歉我昨晚不在 |
[05:48] | Just… Still working through some things. | 我就是…还有些心事 |
[05:59] | Poor Fitzwilliam. | 可怜的费茨威廉 |
[06:03] | Yeah, that’s too bad. | 是啊 真可惜 |
[06:06] | He could’ve been helpful to us, you know? | 他本来能帮上我们的 |
[06:11] | I don’t want to get dressed. | 我真不想穿衣服 |
[06:16] | I don’t want you to get dressed either. | 我也不希望你穿衣服 |
[06:19] | – That’s not what I meant. – Are you sure? | -我不是那个意思 -是吗 |
[06:23] | I have been wearing the same three outfits for days. | 这三套衣服我都穿了好几天了 |
[06:27] | Maybe I should go and get the rest of my things. | 或许我该回去拿其他的东西 |
[06:29] | You should! | 是啊 |
[06:31] | Just clear all your stuff out | 把东西都拿走 |
[06:35] | and move them in here. | 搬来这里 |
[06:38] | Moving my things in. | 把我的东西搬进来 |
[06:41] | And that’s not a commitment or anything. | 这不是什么承诺吧 |
[06:44] | Of course not. | 当然 |
[07:15] | What about the furniture? | 家具怎么办 |
[07:17] | Is it yours? | 是你的吗 |
[07:19] | Most of it’s Nikki’s. Paid for by her generous mother. | 大都是妮奇的 她慷慨的妈妈付的钱 |
[07:24] | Is that the wrong key? | 钥匙不对吗 |
[07:26] | No, it’s dead bolted from the inside. | 不 是从里面锁上了 |
[07:30] | Step back. | 退后 |
[07:46] | I don’t smell vamp shit. | 没有吸血鬼味儿 |
[07:48] | Vamps don’t lock doors. Squatters. | 吸血鬼也不会知道锁门 是蹭房的 |
[07:53] | Show yourself! | 出来 |
[08:10] | Nikki! | 妮奇 |
[08:13] | Oh my god! | 天哪 |
[08:15] | Oh my god! | 天哪 |
[08:17] | – You’re alive. – Oh my god! | -你还活着 -天哪 |
[08:21] | Are you ok? Are you ok? | 你没事吧 没事吧 |
[08:26] | 石心集团 曼哈顿 57西街156号 | |
[08:39] | Everything all right, Mr. Palmer? | 有什么事吗 帕尔默先生 |
[08:41] | I’m sorry, I was just thinking. | 抱歉 我是在想事情 |
[08:44] | Looks like an absolutely gorgeous day. | 今天看起来天气很好啊 |
[08:48] | Maybe I’ll take a ride later. | 或许我等会儿去兜兜风 |
[08:52] | Perhaps you’d like to accompany me? | 你想一起来吗 |
[08:54] | That sounds wonderful. | 听上去棒极了 |
[08:57] | Mr. Palmer, excuse me. I have an update on Goodweather. | 帕尔默先生 打扰 我有古德温泽的新消息 |
[09:01] | Coco, could I trouble you | 可可 能麻烦你 |
[09:02] | for a cup of that wonderful herbal tea you recommended? | 去给我泡一杯你之前力荐的草药茶吗 |
[09:07] | Certainly, Mr. Palmer. | 当然 帕尔默先生 |
[09:14] | Sorry, sir. You said you wanted to be updated right away. | 抱歉 先生 您说希望马上得到新消息的 |
[09:17] | – Yes, yes. What happened? – Leavitt’s dead. | -是的 怎么回事 -莱维特死了 |
[09:19] | Goodweather shot him and got away somehow. | 古德温泽不知怎么打死了他跑了 |
[09:21] | Has Leavitt’s body been found? | 莱维特的尸体被人发现了吗 |
[09:23] | No, we took care of that. | 没 我们解决了 |
[09:25] | And Goodweather’s bioweapon? | 古德温泽的生物武器呢 |
[09:26] | In friendly hands. It’s contained. | 在友方手中 已经得到控制 |
[09:28] | For now. He certainly could reformulate it. | 只是暂时 他还能再造 |
[09:33] | How soon until he’s taken care of? | 要多久才能解决他 |
[09:35] | That’s the thing, sir. We’ve lost his trail. | 问题就在这里 先生 我们找不到他 |
[09:37] | We don’t know where he is. | 我们不知道他在哪 |
[11:12] | – Everything ok? – Couldn’t be better. | -你还好吧 -好得不得了 |
[11:13] | – Do you have chilled bourbon? – Well, I’ve got bourbon | -有凉波旁酒吗 -我有波旁酒 |
[11:16] | and I’ve got ice. | 和冰块 |
[11:18] | Bourbon straight. Double, please. | 波旁酒 不加冰 双份 谢谢 |
[11:35] | You know, some people like to sip…And enjoy. | 有些人喜欢小口抿 好好品 |
[11:45] | Maybe next time. | 下次吧 |
[11:48] | After the convenience store, I came back here looking for you. | 便利店分散后 我回来找过你 |
[11:51] | I didn’t come back, not right away. | 我没回来 没直接回来 |
[11:54] | I was scared out of my mind. | 我吓坏了 |
[11:56] | Those creepers at the gas station, | 那些加油站的怪物 |
[11:57] | they gave up on me pretty quickly. | 他们立刻就放过我了 |
[11:59] | That’s ’cause they weren’t there for you. | 因为他们不是冲你去的 |
[12:01] | They were there for the old man. | 他们是为老头子去的 |
[12:03] | So, you stayed with them? | 你一直跟他们在一起吗 |
[12:04] | Those strangers from the store? | 那些便利店里的陌生人 |
[12:06] | Yeah, well, I didn’t have a choice at first. And then… | 我起初没得选 后来… |
[12:12] | Yeah, I stayed with them. | 是啊 我跟他们待在一起了 |
[12:15] | She joined the fight. | 她加入了战斗 |
[12:18] | She’s a hell of a fighter too. How ’bout you, Nikki? | 她战斗力很强的 你呢 妮奇 |
[12:22] | Where you been all this time? | 你这些日子都在哪 |
[12:23] | You been hiding out in that closet, or what? | 一直藏在柜子里吗 |
[12:27] | I, uh, strained my ankle, | 我扭伤了脚踝 |
[12:30] | falling, running from those things. | 躲避那些怪物时跌倒了 |
[12:32] | I thought it was a fracture. | 我以为是骨折了 |
[12:34] | I tried to go to the er, but I got so scared. | 我想去急诊室 但又害怕 |
[12:36] | I’ve been holed up in here every night since. | 此后每晚都待在这里 |
[12:41] | I’m so glad you’re alive. | 我很高兴你还活着 |
[12:46] | Well, it’s great. | 这是很棒 |
[12:51] | It’s really, really heartwarming. It really is. | 真是令人振奋 |
[12:55] | But… Setrakian… He’s waiting for us, right? | 但是 塞特拉基安 他还等着我们呢 |
[12:59] | – Yeah. – You said you wanted | -嗯 -你说你想 |
[13:01] | to come back here to get your clothes– | 回来拿衣服 |
[13:03] | Why don’t we both get our things. | 我们都拿东西走吧 |
[13:05] | It’s so much safer there. | 那里安全多了 |
[13:20] | We have company. | 有人来了 |
[13:21] | You’re from the convenience store. | 你是便利店那个女孩 |
[13:23] | – It’s me. – This is Nikki, my roommate. | -是的 -这是妮奇 我室友 |
[13:25] | This is Nora; she’s a doctor. She has a bad ankle. | 这是诺拉 她是医生 她脚踝扭了 |
[13:28] | She hurt herself running away. | 她逃跑时受伤了 |
[13:31] | Tell me where it hurts. | 告诉我哪里疼 |
[13:33] | I’ve been waiting for you all morning. We need to go. | 我等了你一早上 我们得走了 |
[13:36] | Just give me one second. | 等我一下 |
[13:38] | Hey, Dutch. | 达齐 |
[13:40] | – Can I have a moment, please? – How about later, yeah? | -跟你说句话 -等会儿的吧 |
[13:44] | How ’bout now? | 这会儿吧 |
[13:57] | So? | 怎么 |
[14:00] | – So? – Aren’t you going to ask her? | -怎么了 -你不问她吗 |
[14:04] | About the money that mysteriously disappeared from your apartment? | 关于从你公寓里神秘消失的钱 |
[14:07] | – Your laptop? – None of that’s important now, is it? | -你的笔记本 -那些现在都不重要了吧 |
[14:10] | She’s terrified. | 她吓坏了 |
[14:12] | She’s been through it. | 她受了苦 |
[14:15] | Oh, is that why you seem | 所以你似乎 |
[14:18] | a little reluctant | 不太愿意 |
[14:21] | to tell her about us? | 跟她说我们的事吗 |
[14:25] | She is dealing with so much right now. | 她现在心事很多 |
[14:28] | Just give her time. And me. | 给她点时间吧 也给我点 |
[14:34] | Give you time? | 给你时间 |
[14:40] | What for? | 做什么 |
[14:44] | I’ve got to get back to her. | 我得回去找她了 |
[14:45] | Dutch, Setrakian needs us. | 达齐 塞特拉基安需要我们 |
[14:49] | He wants to go to that factory | 他想去那间费茨威廉 |
[14:50] | that Fitzwilliam told us about, so… | 提到的工厂 |
[14:53] | I can’t leave her here like this. | 我不能这样丢下她 |
[14:55] | You understand that, right? | 你理解的吧 |
[14:59] | Yeah. Ok. | 嗯 好吧 |
[15:01] | You can handle this. | 你自己能搞定的 |
[15:05] | – You go. – I will. | -你去吧 -好啊 |
[15:14] | Mr. Fet! | 费特先生 |
[15:21] | Coming! | 来啦 |
[15:29] | 东特里蒙特大道 布朗克斯 窄颈大桥 | |
[15:31] | “She’s dealing with so much right now.” | 她现在心事很多 |
[15:34] | Dealing with what? Leaving her apartment closet? | 什么心事 离开公寓的柜子吗 |
[15:37] | – What? A twisted ankle? – Mr. Fet. Your Romantic worries | -还是扭伤了脚踝 -费特先生 你的感情纠葛 |
[15:40] | have no relevance at this moment. None at all. | 现在不重要 一点也不重要 |
[15:44] | You’re right. | 是啊 |
[15:46] | I have a very strong instinct about this. | 我对此有很强烈的预感 |
[15:49] | Something very bad is happening here. | 里面在进行着很不好的事 |
[15:51] | Well, let’s have a closer look. After you. | 那我们进去看看吧 你先请 |
[16:17] | What’s a school bus for blind kids | 盲童校车 |
[16:19] | doing at a Stoneheart factory? | 为什么会在石心集团的工厂里 |
[16:29] | – I trust you’ve come prepared? – I’m always prepared. | -你有备而来吧 -当然 |
[16:35] | Control, this is security officer– | 控制台 这里是保安 |
[16:50] | So, what about the big guy? The Russian. | 那个大块头怎么回事 那个俄国人 |
[16:54] | – What about him? – What’s his deal? | -他怎么 -他怎么回事 |
[16:58] | He doesn’t really have a deal. | 他没什么复杂的 |
[17:00] | That’s kind of the nice thing about him. | 他就这点好 |
[17:02] | What you see is what you get. | 看到什么是什么 |
[17:05] | So, what are the sleeping arrangements here? Where’s your, um… | 这里怎么睡啊 你在哪… |
[17:13] | Alright! | 好了 |
[17:19] | Dr. Goodweather, I presume. | 古德温泽医生吧 |
[17:21] | How did it go in DC? | 特区之行怎么样 |
[17:24] | Total success by the looks of it. | 看来十分成功嘛 |
[17:27] | Do I know you? Because I feel like I do. | 我认识你吗 我觉得好像认识 |
[17:30] | Yeah, we all met that fateful night at the convenience store? | 嗯 之前那宿命般的一晚在便利店见过 |
[17:35] | The track star! That’s right! Welcome back. | 短跑明星 是啊 欢迎回来 |
[17:38] | Uh, where’s Fet? | 费特呢 |
[17:40] | Out, with Setrakian. | 跟塞特拉基安出去了 |
[17:43] | – Is Zack in? – Yeah, in his room. | -扎克在吗 -嗯 在房里 |
[17:47] | Alright, ok. Why don’t you just sit down | 好了 你坐下来吧 |
[17:49] | before you fall down? Come on. | 别摔倒了 来吧 |
[17:50] | Sure, I should get some shut-eye. | 嗯 我是该睡一会儿 |
[17:54] | Nora’s napping up there. | 诺拉在楼上打盹 |
[17:56] | She’ll be glad to see you’re home. | 她看到你回来肯定开心 |
[17:58] | Yeah, maybe I should lie down in yours and Fet’s room. | 嗯 我还是去你和费特的房里睡吧 |
[18:27] | These critters. | 这些小东西 |
[18:29] | Dead. | 都死了 |
[18:33] | Necks snapped. | 脖子被扭断了 |
[18:35] | Culled from the herd. | 被从群里剔除了 |
[18:38] | What is this, like a mass grave? | 这是什么 万人坑吗 |
[18:42] | The opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[18:44] | A nursery. | 是育儿室 |
[18:48] | Blind kids. | 是盲童 |
[18:51] | That just ain’t right. | 这太过分了 |
[18:57] | – Professor! – I hear it. | -教授 -我听到了 |
[19:17] | – They’re coordinated. – The Master. | -他们互相协调 -是血祖 |
[19:21] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[19:24] | I’m just gonna keep on firing, hope I get lucky. | 我只能继续开枪 希望能走运打中 |
[19:28] | Just in case, I’m gonna save the last two for us. | 但以防万一 我会给咱俩留两颗 |
[19:33] | Now, come on, you little monkeys! Come on! Bring it! | 来啊 小猴崽子 来啊 过来啊 |
[19:37] | Let’s do this! | 我们来吧 |
[19:50] | Mr. Fet. | 费特先生 |
[19:52] | What? | 怎么 |
[21:04] | Hello, professor. | 你好 教授 |
[21:19] | And to think I was looking forward to a nice car ride. | 我还以为只是开车出去兜兜风呢 |
[21:23] | Perspective, Coco. | 观察力啊 可可 |
[21:24] | Difficult to maintain but critical for success. | 不好维系 但对成功至关重要 |
[21:28] | I’ve never been this high above the city before. | 我之前从未上过这个高度俯瞰城市 |
[21:38] | I’m sorry, I have to ask: | 抱歉 我必须问一句 |
[21:41] | Earlier today | 今天早些时候 |
[21:42] | your head of security mentioned a Dr. Goodweather? | 你的安保主管提到了古德温泽医生吧 |
[21:45] | The disgraced CDC epidemiologist? Yes. | 疾控中心那个在逃的流行病学家 是的 |
[21:49] | Apparently, he found his way down to Washington DC | 据称他想办法跑去了华盛顿特区 |
[21:51] | and murdered three people, including his former boss, | 还杀了三个人 包括他的前上司 |
[21:56] | Dr. Everett Barnes. | 艾弗雷特·巴恩斯医生 |
[21:59] | Everett was a dear friend of mine. | 艾弗雷特生前是我的好友 |
[22:02] | Joshua was just breaking the news to me. | 乔书亚就是想告诉我这个消息 |
[22:04] | – Oh, I’m so sorry. – It’s tragic. | -我很遗憾 -真是悲剧 |
[22:07] | As terrible as this plague has been for New York City, | 这场瘟疫虽然使纽约市满目疮痍 |
[22:10] | there is something to be said for regeneration. | 但也有重生 |
[22:13] | Yellowstone National Park, for example. | 比如黄石国家公园 |
[22:16] | Much of it burned in a massive wildfire. | 很大一部分在野火中烧尽 |
[22:18] | Ten years later, the landscape was completely renewed. | 十年后 那里焕然一新 |
[22:23] | And while no one would ever wish for | 虽然不会有人希望 |
[22:24] | a catastrophe such as this, | 出现这样的惨剧 |
[22:28] | complacency is the enemy of empires. | 自满是帝国的敌人 |
[22:32] | Just ask the Romans. | 问罗马人就知道了 |
[22:48] | The ancients gave me your name, | 始祖跟我说了你 |
[22:51] | Professor Setrakian. | 塞特拉基安教授 |
[22:54] | I followed you here. | 我跟踪你来到这里 |
[22:56] | But…who are you? | 但 你是谁 |
[22:58] | My name is Quinlan. | 我叫昆兰 |
[23:01] | And you and I have something very much in common. | 你我二人有个共同之处 |
[23:04] | – What’s that? – We are both hunting the Master. | -是什么呢 -我们都在追杀血祖 |
[23:09] | You know the Ancients? | 你认识始祖吗 |
[23:12] | Hold on. What are the Ancients? | 等等 始祖是什么 |
[23:15] | What the hell is this guy? | 这家伙到底是什么东西 |
[23:17] | If you discharge that weapon in my direction, | 要是你敢用那武器朝我发射 |
[23:20] | I shall come over there and tear you in half. | 我会冲过去把你撕成两半 |
[23:27] | I see you’ve been hunting the Master for some time. | 我知道你追杀血祖已有些时日了 |
[23:30] | Most of my life. You? | 大半辈子了 你呢 |
[23:35] | All of mine. | 穷尽一生 |
[23:51] | You from this place? | 你是本地人吗 |
[23:54] | Sire. This home is abandoned. | 老爷 这房子已被遗弃了 |
[23:57] | The entire village…forsaken. | 整个村子都空了 |
[24:00] | Accursed. First, it was the children. | 被诅咒了 首先是孩子 |
[24:04] | Drawn from their beds, taken in sleep. | 在熟睡中从床上被掳走 |
[24:07] | The next night, they returned to spread | 次日晚上 他们回到家中 |
[24:09] | the sleeping sickness to their kin. | 向亲人传播昏睡症 |
[24:11] | Soon after, the healthy fled for their lives. | 不久后 健康人都逃命去了 |
[24:14] | The ghosts still come down after nightfall. | 幽灵依然在夜晚降临 |
[24:17] | The giant in the castle. | 那城堡中的巨人 |
[24:20] | Is he still here? | 他还在这里吗 |
[24:21] | You know this tale, Sire? | 您知道这传闻吗 老爷 |
[24:23] | This tale is what brought me to this place. | 我正是为这传闻而来 |
[24:26] | But now I fear I am too late. | 但我恐怕来得太迟了 |
[25:21] | So… | 那么 |
[25:24] | it is “Sardu” now? | 现在是「萨杜」了吗 |
[25:29] | Your new host body no longer requires this fine cane. | 你的新宿体不再需要这精致的手杖了 |
[25:42] | You knew I would hear of the strange tale | 你知道我听说巨人被附身的传闻 |
[25:44] | of the possessed giant and come for you. | 就一定会来这里找你 |
[25:46] | I suppose that’s why you left these here. | 我想这就是你把他们留下的原因吧 |
[25:50] | To taunt me. | 为了嘲讽我 |
[25:55] | But your vigilance belies a deeper concern. | 但你的谨慎是为了掩饰内心的担忧 |
[26:02] | Your fear. | 你的恐惧 |
[26:08] | You know this cane. | 你知道这根手杖 |
[26:11] | The Sardu legend. | 萨杜的传说 |
[26:14] | That cane is proof that it is not a legend. | 这手杖证明了那不是传说 |
[26:18] | There are no myths, professor. | 世上没有神话 教授 |
[26:22] | Only exaggerations. | 只有夸大之词 |
[26:24] | Or hidden truths, such as the Ancients. | 亦或隐藏的真相 如始祖那般 |
[26:28] | What did they tell you? | 他们跟你说了什么 |
[26:29] | They told me about a mortal | 他们告诉我有个人类 |
[26:31] | who’d succeeded in hunting down and wounding the Master. | 成功地找到了血祖并将其击伤 |
[26:37] | The dark lord has taken on various forms over the centuries, | 黑暗之主在漫长岁月里变换过各种形态 |
[26:40] | but always by choice. | 但每次都是自己选择的 |
[26:43] | No one has ever forced him to transform. | 没人曾迫使他转换宿体 |
[26:47] | Until now. | 直至今日 |
[26:49] | He has taken on a new form? | 他又换了新皮囊吗 |
[26:51] | And yet your first victory is a minor one compared to this. | 但与此相比 你的初胜就相形见绌了 |
[26:55] | What’s that? | 什么意思 |
[26:57] | You have led me to his nesting place. | 你把我带到了他的巢穴 |
[27:00] | His… his what? | 他的…什么 |
[27:03] | Here? | 这里吗 |
[27:07] | What the hell just happened? | 这他妈是怎么回事 |
[27:09] | – He’s here. In this building. – I got that part. | -他在这里 这栋楼里 -这个我知道 |
[27:11] | But what the hell was that? | 但那家伙是什么人 |
[27:13] | We can’t let the Master escape. | 我们不能让血祖逃了 |
[27:16] | We must bring down this structure on the Master. | 我们得炸毁这里 直接埋了血祖 |
[27:19] | Well, we can do that. It’ll be pretty messy, though. | 这点没问题 尽管到时会弄得很乱 |
[27:22] | And what about your new friend, Mr. Myth, over there? | 那你的新朋友怎么办呢 那位神秘先生 |
[27:25] | Nothing matters more than destroying the Master! | 没什么比毁灭血祖更重要 |
[27:28] | Go! Fast as you can! | 走 越快越好 |
[27:30] | Stay close. | 跟紧点 |
[27:48] | Why didn’t you wake me? | 你为什么不叫醒我 |
[27:52] | My God! | 天哪 |
[27:54] | What happened? | 发生什么事了 |
[28:01] | Kelly got close, Eph. | 凯莉找来了 伊弗 |
[28:03] | Setrakian thinks the Master has made her one of the more | 塞特拉基安认为血祖把她变成了 |
[28:05] | – sentient strigoi. – Jesus Christ. | -有情感的返魂尸 -天哪 |
[28:09] | I’m pretty sure Zack saw her. | 我确定扎克看见她了 |
[28:11] | You need to talk to him. | 你得跟他聊聊 |
[28:14] | Maybe he didn’t. | 也许他没看见 |
[28:17] | Don’t downplay this, Eph! | 别小瞧这件事 伊弗 |
[28:19] | They nearly got us. She’s not gonna stop. | 他们差点抓住我们 她不会停手的 |
[28:24] | I’m so sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[28:27] | I should’ve been there for Zack. | 我应该在那里陪着扎克的 |
[28:29] | It just… it seemed so good. | 只是…只是当时形势太好 |
[28:31] | Like it was all coming together. | 一切都进行得太顺利了 |
[28:37] | And then it was all taken away. | 然后一转眼什么都没了 |
[28:41] | It was Eldritch Palmer. | 是爱尔德里奇·帕尔默 |
[28:44] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[28:46] | He had Rob murdered. | 他谋杀了罗伯 |
[28:48] | He’s been five steps ahead of us this entire time. | 他总是算在我们前面 |
[28:51] | From the plane right till now. | 从飞机事件到现在 |
[28:55] | He hasn’t beaten us. | 他还没打败我们 |
[28:57] | We can grow more of the bioweapon ourselves. | 我们能自行研制更多生物武器 |
[29:01] | We’ll take our time, make it even more lethal… | 我们慢慢来 提高致死性 |
[29:05] | I’m sorry; I’m all out of optimism right now. | 抱歉 我现在已经不那么乐观了 |
[29:16] | Hey! Hey, what are you doing? | 你干什么呢 |
[29:18] | – You guys got an emergency alarm here? – Sure do. | -你们这里有警报器吗 -当然有 |
[29:21] | Better get someone to hit it. | 最好找人去敲响它 |
[29:23] | – Someone just called in a bomb threat. – Who? | -刚刚有人报警说有炸弹 -谁 |
[29:26] | Me! | 我 |
[29:30] | We got a maniac with a bag of dynamite. | 这里有个带了一包炸药的疯子 |
[29:32] | Evacuate! Evacuate! | 疏散 疏散 |
[29:51] | What are you now? | 你现在是什么东西 |
[30:05] | I have been expecting you. | 我等你很久了 |
[30:15] | Welcome to the new world. | 欢迎来到新世界 |
[30:18] | I see you had little time to prepare your new vessel. | 看得出来你都来不及准备新的宿体 |
[30:21] | I chose this host for its loyalty. | 我选择这个寄主是出于他的忠诚 |
[30:23] | Something you know nothing about. | 而你却毫无忠诚可言 |
[30:26] | It lacks… intimidation. | 这副躯体缺少…威慑感 |
[30:33] | You’d hoped to find me weakened and hurt. | 你希望看到的是我虚弱痛苦的样子 |
[30:36] | – As ever, you are too late. – What’s this? | -可惜你还是来迟了 -这是谁 |
[30:40] | Your new lapdog? | 你的新跟班吗 |
[30:43] | I’m curious about something. | 有件事我很好奇 |
[30:46] | Your power depends on darkness, | 你的力量依赖于黑暗 |
[30:50] | invisibility, obscurity. Yet… | 隐蔽 阴暗的角落 然而… |
[30:53] | this siege | 这次夺城 |
[30:56] | exposes you. | 让你暴露 |
[31:00] | Leaves you vulnerable. | 让你极其脆弱 |
[31:04] | What is it you’re after? | 你的目的究竟是什么 |
[32:02] | – You. – Now it’s a proper duel, | -是你 -现在是正式的对决 |
[32:05] | complete with seconds. | 几秒之内即可结束 |
[32:08] | What a team you two make. | 你俩真是绝配的一对啊 |
[32:11] | United and crippled by a lifelong hatred. | 都被仇恨折磨了一生最终走到一起 |
[32:15] | This human embarrassed you. | 这个人类曾让你受创 |
[32:17] | Now I’m about to destroy you. | 现在由我来让你灭亡 |
[32:20] | On the contrary. | 正相反 |
[32:22] | I’ll make you scream out in agony. | 我要让你在痛苦中惨叫 |
[32:25] | As I did your mother. | 正如我对你妈妈那样 |
[32:35] | No! | 不 |
[32:49] | I had him. | 我差点抓到他 |
[32:53] | He was here. | 他就在这儿 |
[33:00] | You cost me a chance to destroy him once and for all. | 你白费了我一个能彻底消灭他的机会 |
[33:05] | Now he will shore up his defenses. | 现在他会加强防守了 |
[33:09] | This is my fight. I will take it from here. | 这是我的战斗 剩下的就交给我吧 |
[33:19] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[33:22] | – Did we get’ em? – They’re gone. | -抓到他们了吗 -他们跑了 |
[33:25] | Who, the Master or, what, the other guy? Who? | 是谁 血祖还是另一个人 谁跑了 |
[33:29] | We gotta get outta here. C’mon. | 我们得尽快离开这里 走 |
[33:33] | C’mon. Fast! | 走 快点 |
[33:51] | Dad? | 爸爸 |
[33:54] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[34:02] | So, what happened? | 出什么事了 |
[34:07] | Things, uh, things didn’t go exactly as I had planned. | 事情没有按照我的预期发展 |
[34:10] | But… why not? | 可…怎么会呢 |
[34:13] | You said you had a solution. | 你说过你找到解决办法了 |
[34:16] | Well, sometimes a solution isn’t enough. | 有时候光有办法还不够 |
[34:19] | Sometimes you need to knock down a lot of doors | 有时候在找切入点之前 |
[34:20] | before you find the right way in. | 要尝试很多方法 |
[34:23] | But, that’s all over for now. | 但这些都暂时告一段落了 |
[34:25] | – I’m back for good. – Ok, good. | -我不会再走了 -好吧 很好 |
[34:31] | Nora told me about last night. | 诺拉跟我说了昨晚的事 |
[34:32] | That must have been really scary. | 当时一定很可怕吧 |
[34:34] | I think I saw mom. | 我好像看到妈妈了 |
[34:38] | – Was it mom? – I don’t know. I wasn’t there. | -那是妈妈吗 -我不知道 我没在场 |
[34:40] | Nora saw her. | 诺拉看到她了 |
[34:43] | – Tell him, Nora. – I already did. | -告诉他 诺拉 -我已经说了 |
[34:58] | Well, I do know that your mother loved you very much. | 我知道你妈妈非常爱你 |
[35:02] | And sometimes, when people turn, | 可有时候 当人们转化后 |
[35:04] | that bonding instinct can become a source of attraction. | 那种亲情的本能会成为牵引的源头 |
[35:09] | Yeah, the “Dear one”. | 我知道 「至亲之人」嘛 |
[35:12] | Mr. Setrakian already told me about it. | 塞特拉基安先生已经告诉过我了 |
[35:14] | He did? | 是吗 |
[35:18] | Well, I’m gonna keep you safe. That’s a promise. | 我会保证你的安全 我发誓 |
[35:23] | Hey dad? | 爸爸 |
[35:26] | Maybe you shouldn’t promise. | 也许你不该随便发誓 |
[35:29] | You know what happens every time you promise. | 想想每次你发誓的结果 |
[35:31] | Cool. | 那行 |
[35:32] | No promises. | 不发誓 |
[35:35] | I promise not to promise. | 我发誓不发誓 |
[35:41] | I can’t believe I’m actually going to say this, but… | 我真不敢相信我要说这话 但是 |
[35:44] | you really should call your mother. | 你应该给你妈打个电话 |
[35:51] | These are up all over. | 这些贴得到处都是 |
[35:55] | She’s worried sick. | 她担心死了 |
[35:57] | Have you been carrying this around? | 你一直把这东西带在身边吗 |
[36:03] | Hey. You’re never going to guess what we saw today– | 你绝对想不到我们今天看到了什么 |
[36:07] | Hi! We’ve been making dinner for everyone. Um… | 我们在给大家做晚餐 |
[36:10] | There was this guy, he was leaving and loading up his car | 刚刚有个人正准备装车离开 |
[36:13] | and he gave us some fresh tomatoes. | 他给了我们一些新鲜的西红柿 |
[36:15] | Yeah, that’s great. | 挺不错的 |
[36:19] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[36:20] | What did you see? | 你看到了什么 |
[36:22] | It can wait. People are hungry. | 这事不急 大家都饿了 |
[36:24] | Hey, Mr. Fet. How goes the battle for New York? | 费特先生 纽约城中的战况如何了 |
[36:29] | The prodigal son returns, huh? | 浪子终于归来了啊 |
[36:32] | So when do the, uh, fighter jets appear? | 所以什么时候会有战斗机飞来 |
[36:34] | You’re still blowing up our fair city? | 你还在我们美丽的城市里搞爆破吗 |
[36:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[36:38] | I like to think I’m doing my share. | 我想尽我一份力 |
[36:41] | more than my share, actually. | 其实不止是我那份 |
[36:44] | We saved your boy last night. | 我们昨晚救了你孩子一命 |
[36:46] | I guess it does take a village to raise a kid… | 我看确实需要一村子人来养一个孩子 |
[36:49] | Especially when his father ain’t around. | 尤其是当他父亲不在的时候 |
[36:51] | Hey, where the hell is this coming from? | 你这是生的哪门子的气啊 |
[36:58] | I see a lot has changed since I left. | 看来我走之后还发生了很多事 |
[37:10] | Drink up, Doc. | 喝你的酒吧 博士 |
[37:12] | Everybody just make yourselves at home! | 所有人都把这当成自己家吧 |
[37:17] | Fet! Fet! | 费特 费特 |
[37:27] | You happy now? | 你高兴了吗 |
[37:28] | I’m not the one he’s running away from. | 他逃避的又不是我 |
[37:36] | Reinforcements. | 增援来了 |
[37:41] | Thank you. Cheers. | 谢谢 干杯 |
[37:54] | Today was amazing. | 今天真是太美妙了 |
[37:56] | It’s rather nice to have a helicopter. | 能有架直升飞机还真是不错 |
[38:02] | I’m learning so much from you. | 我从你身上学到了很多东西 |
[38:03] | – As am I from you. – From me? | -我在你身上也学到不少 -我身上 |
[38:06] | Like what? | 学到了什么 |
[38:08] | Well, as absurd as it may sound, | 可能听起来会有些荒谬 |
[38:10] | I had no idea how isolated I was. | 我从来没发觉我曾经有多孤僻 |
[38:14] | It’s so reassuring to have someone to talk to. | 能有人谈心真是太令人欣慰了 |
[38:19] | I know you never married. | 我知道你至今未婚 |
[38:21] | No… Long-term relationships? | 保持长期关系的也没有吗 |
[38:26] | No short-term relationships. | 连短期的都没有 |
[38:30] | A man of your success, | 像你这么成功的男人 |
[38:32] | Your power? | 这么有权力 |
[38:33] | Good health makes all the difference, my dear… | 拥有健康的身体一切就都不一样了 亲爱的 |
[38:37] | Even this late in life. | 即便是到了晚年 |
[38:40] | It’s not that late. | 也不算很老 |
[38:45] | Forgive me, I… | 抱歉 我… |
[38:48] | I’m not in the habit of opening up, | 我不太习惯敞开心扉 |
[38:52] | even after two cocktails. | 即使是在两杯酒下肚之后 |
[38:55] | Me neither. | 我也是 |
[39:01] | How about a third? | 那来第三杯如何 |
[39:04] | It would put me right to sleep. | 那会直接把我放倒的 |
[39:08] | So, where do you sleep? | 你在哪里睡觉 |
[39:10] | My bedroom is right above this room. | 我的卧室就在这上面 |
[39:13] | Can I… Can I see? | 我能…我能看看吗 |
[39:22] | This was more of a hospital room than a proper bedroom | 这里相比卧室 更像是病房 |
[39:25] | for most of my adult life. | 我大半辈子都卧病于此 |
[39:42] | Needs a woman’s touch. | 需要一个女人陪吗 |
[39:43] | Oh, my dear! You are simply exquisite. | 亲爱的 你非常动人 |
[39:48] | But I’m certain I would only disappoint. | 但我相信我只会让你失望的 |
[39:51] | Shut up. Just shut up, Eldritch. | 别说了 什么都别说了 爱尔德里奇 |
[40:19] | His disappearance coincided | 当罗马帝国灭亡之时 |
[40:21] | with the fall of the Roman Empire. | 他也一同消失了 |
[40:26] | While his immediate fate was unknown, | 虽不知他的宿命究竟为何 |
[40:29] | sightings persisted throughout Eurasia over centuries. | 但几个世纪以来陆续有人在欧亚大陆见过他 |
[40:34] | Yet to this day, | 时至今日 |
[40:36] | no record exists to explain where he came from | 仍没有记载显示他从何而来 |
[40:40] | nor how he was created. | 以及如何诞生的 |
[40:43] | Perhaps a clue lies in the nickname | 也许线索就隐藏在他的绰号里 |
[40:46] | given to him by his sponsor, Senator Sertorius: | 是他的长老院议员塞脱流斯参议员给他起的 |
[40:52] | “The born.” | 「出生者」 |
[40:57] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[41:00] | Is that a legend, or is it real? | 这是个传说 还是真实故事 |
[41:05] | The answer to both questions is yes. | 两者皆是 |
[41:29] | – You OK, Doc? – Yeah, I’m fine. | -你没事吧 博士 -没事 |
[41:37] | Bartender made me promise I’d sip this, | 酒保让我一定要慢慢品尝这酒 |
[41:39] | but, uh, booze is meant to make you | 但酒就是用来买醉的 |
[41:41] | feel good, not taste good. | 不是用来品的 |
[41:45] | DC was that bad, huh? | 华府之行有那么糟糕吗 |
[41:48] | Worse. | 比那还糟 |
[41:52] | So… | 话说… |
[41:55] | Dutch’s roommate Nikki, huh? | 达齐的室友 妮奇 |
[42:00] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[42:01] | “I specialize in passionate, destructive relationships.” | 「我向往热情似火玉石俱焚型的爱情」 |
[42:08] | I guess it was never meant to be. | 估计是注定不能在一起吧 |
[42:14] | It’s funny; you don’t strike me as a quitter. | 有意思 你不像是会轻易放弃的人 |
[42:17] | I think sometimes people quit on you, you know? | 有时候是别人放弃你了 不是吗 |
[42:22] | So Washington, DC didn’t work out. | 既然华盛顿计划泡汤了 |
[42:28] | What are you going to do now? | 你接下来有什么打算 |
[42:39] | I’m going to kill Eldritch Palmer. | 我打算杀了爱尔德里奇·帕尔默 |