时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | Nikki! | 妮奇 |
[00:05] | I’m so glad you’re alive. | 我很高兴你还活着 |
[00:07] | You said you wanted to come back here to get your clothes– | 你说你想回来拿衣服 |
[00:09] | Why don’t we both get our things. | 我们都拿东西走吧 |
[00:10] | It’s so much safer there. | 那里安全多了 |
[00:12] | Let’s start with the train. I did see Barnes. | 先从火车说起 我确实见到了巴恩斯 |
[00:15] | He saw me. | 他看见我了 |
[00:15] | We got into a fight and I’m the one that threw him off. | 我们打起来了 是我把他推下火车的 |
[00:19] | And all I managed to do was get four people killed. | 结果换来的是四个人因我而死 |
[00:21] | – Four? Barnes? – Rob, | -四个 除了巴恩斯呢 -罗伯 |
[00:24] | the man that was sent to kill us… | 还有一个要杀我们的杀手 |
[00:26] | Who was the fourth? | 第四个是谁 |
[00:28] | Leigh Thomas. | 丽·托马斯 |
[00:30] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[00:32] | We are going to give you back your streets, | 我们会夺回你们的街道 |
[00:32] | 斯塔顿岛成功事 女议员贾丝汀·法莱多计划对红钩区采取行动 | |
[00:34] | your shops, your restaurants, all of it– | 你们的商店 餐馆 所有东西… |
[00:36] | But I’m not going to lie to you. | 但我也不会撒谎 |
[00:37] | It’s going to take sacrifice. | 这绝对需要作出一些牺牲 |
[00:39] | Smart. | 真聪明 |
[00:40] | Red Hook’s surrounded by water on three sides. | 红钩区三面环水 |
[00:42] | It’s manageable. | 这方案非常可行 |
[00:45] | Please, honey, let me in. | 快 宝贝 让妈妈进来 |
[00:47] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[00:48] | – No! Don’t! – You were wrong, dad. | -不 别开门 -你错了 爸爸 |
[00:51] | She needs our help. | 她需要我们的帮助 |
[01:02] | No, get off of him! Leave him alone! | 不 别碰他 别动他 |
[01:05] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[01:26] | You start your day early, Captain Messina. | 起得好早 摩西纳船长 |
[01:29] | It is dangerous to be out before dawn. | 破晓前外出可是很危险的 |
[01:33] | Who the hell are you? | 你是谁 |
[01:34] | A night owl, like yourself. | 夜猫子 跟你一样 |
[01:37] | I would like to hire you | 我想雇你 |
[01:39] | to ferry a private party across the river | 今晚摆渡一些人过岸 |
[01:42] | into Red Hook tonight, | 去红钩区 |
[01:45] | immediately after sundown. | 日落之后立即出发 |
[01:47] | Ah, sorry, I don’t do private charters. | 抱歉 我不接私活儿 |
[01:49] | Now if you don’t mind, I’ve got stuff to do. | 如果你不介意 我还有事 |
[01:50] | I promise to make it worth your while. | 我一定不让你吃亏的 |
[01:55] | Open it. | 打开看看 |
[02:00] | This is only half. | 这只是一半 |
[02:05] | You get the other half | 另一半 |
[02:06] | when we arrive safely in Red Hook. | 我们安全到达红钩区后给你 |
[02:10] | Even at the current rate of inflation, | 即便考虑现在的通货膨胀 |
[02:12] | I’m sure you’ll agree | 相信你也不能否定 |
[02:13] | the sum’s more than fair. | 这个数不小了 |
[02:16] | For this, you can buy the boat. | 这么多钱 你可以把船买下了 |
[02:17] | No, I need you to guide us safely to the other side. | 不 我需要你安全地将我们带去对岸 |
[02:22] | Who’s “Us”? | 「我们」是指谁 |
[02:29] | 20 passengers exactly. | 就二十个人 |
[02:32] | And after I get you across to Red Hook? | 我送你们到红钩区之后呢 |
[02:34] | You drive home and count your money. | 你就可以开车回家数钱了 |
[02:37] | Red Hook has a lot of security now. | 红钩区现在安保很严密 |
[02:43] | Your point being? | 什么意思 |
[02:45] | They might not let us dock. | 他们可能不会允许我们靠岸 |
[02:47] | I’m confident we can overcome their resistance. | 我相信我们能克服他们的阻力 |
[03:16] | Now, now. | 好了 |
[03:17] | These things happen. | 这种事也难免 |
[03:20] | I’ve come so close now. | 我是那么接近 |
[03:23] | This is not a measure of failure. | 这并非失败 |
[03:31] | She has replaced me. | 她取代了我 |
[03:34] | Ah, Dr. Martinez. | 马丁内兹博士 |
[03:37] | She is insignificant. | 她无足轻重 |
[03:39] | These thoughts are a holdover from your former life. | 这些念头不过是你之前的生活残留 |
[03:42] | She’s nothing. You will show her that in due time. | 她什么都不是 你总有一天会让她明白 |
[03:46] | Why do I still feel pain? | 为什么我还会感到痛苦 |
[03:49] | It took a few years for pain to subside. | 痛楚要过几年才消退 |
[03:52] | Be patient. | 耐心点 |
[03:56] | He belongs with you. | 他是你的 |
[04:00] | She’s behaving as if the boy’s hers. | 她装出那男孩是她的的样子 |
[04:03] | They are tenacious, | 他们很有毅力 |
[04:05] | but you are relentless. | 但你会不休不止 |
[04:09] | We will return. | 我们还会再去 |
[04:14] | – How? – I have made a plan. | -怎么去 -我自有计划 |
[04:25] | It is time for them | 该让他们 |
[04:27] | to see our true power. | 看到我们真实的实力了 |
[04:32] | Now, prepare your face as best you can. | 尽可能准备下妆容 |
[06:03] | Alright. I checked all the window grates, no loose bolts. | 好了 我查了一遍窗格栅 都结实着呢 |
[06:07] | Place is secure as long as we don’t– | 这里很安全 只要我们不… |
[06:08] | No one does anything stupid like open the door. | 犯傻打开门 |
[06:10] | That creature manipulated you. It’s not your fault. | 那东西蛊惑了你 不能怪你 |
[06:13] | It retains all your mother’s memories, | 它还保留着你妈妈的记忆 |
[06:15] | so it’s easy to simulate. | 所以它能轻易模仿 |
[06:18] | Ok, I get it! | 好啦 我知道了 |
[06:20] | Can we just not talk about this right now? | 我们现在能不能不说这事 |
[06:22] | I’m afraid we must. The Master now knows we’re here. | 恐怕不能不谈 血祖现在知道了我们的住处 |
[06:27] | Because he can see through Kelly’s eyes, Zack. | 因为他能通过凯莉的眼睛看 扎克 |
[06:29] | They will come for us again. | 他们会再次来袭击我们 |
[06:31] | It may be 2 of them, it may be 200, | 或许是两个 或许是两百个 |
[06:33] | but they will come. | 但肯定会来的 |
[06:34] | We must be prepared to defend this place. | 我们得准备好保卫这里 |
[06:37] | I’ve got a better idea. | 我有更好的主意 |
[06:38] | Why don’t we get some backup. | 我们去找点后援吧 |
[06:39] | Eph is right. | 伊弗说得对 |
[06:40] | We should go tell Justine. She’s got cops, guns. | 我们该去告诉贾丝汀 她有警力 有枪 |
[06:44] | She needs to know that strigoi got into Red Hook. | 得让她知道返魂尸混进了红钩区 |
[06:46] | No, we should stay here. Eichorst will come for me. | 不 我们该留下 艾霍斯特会来找我的 |
[06:49] | I know it. We have a chance to finish him. | 我确定 我们有机会消灭他 |
[06:52] | And we will. | 我们会的 |
[06:54] | But we need more firepower, and Faraldo’s got it. | 但我们需要更多火力 而法莱多那里有 |
[07:01] | – Shall we? – Fine. | -走吧 -好吧 |
[07:14] | Do you know how to use that? | 你会用吗 |
[07:17] | Simple enough. | 挺简单的 |
[07:19] | Where did you get it again? | 你从哪弄来的来着 |
[07:21] | From the guy I operated on in the boat repair shop. | 我在修船店手术救治的那人那儿拿的 |
[07:25] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[07:28] | I’m going to head over to Nikki’s apartment and check up on Dutch. | 我准备去妮奇的公寓看看达齐 |
[07:33] | – Atta boy. – No quitters here, Doc. | -好样的 -我可不轻言放弃 博士 |
[07:36] | I’ll meet you back at Faraldo’s headquarters. | 回头法莱多的总部见 |
[07:38] | You need a bodyguard? | 需要保镖吗 |
[07:41] | I just might. | 或许吧 |
[07:49] | You stay by me at all times. | 你一定跟住我 |
[07:52] | Don’t worry, I will. | 别担心 我会的 |
[07:55] | If we’re going, let’s go while it’s still light. | 如果要去 至少趁天还亮吧 |
[08:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[08:12] | You look so gay using that tool. | 你用那东西的样子好基 |
[08:16] | Don’t know what you’re talking about. | 说什么呢 |
[08:18] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[08:22] | Are you going to tell me about the phone call with your mom? | 要跟我说说和你妈打的电话吗 |
[08:27] | She, um, | 她 |
[08:29] | wants me to move back in with her. | 希望我搬回去跟她住 |
[08:31] | Yeah. Thought so. | 猜到了 |
[08:34] | She said a lot of mean things about me. | 她说了我不少坏话 |
[08:37] | Some of them true? | 有些真话吗 |
[08:40] | All of them, actually. | 其实都没说错 |
[08:42] | What she doesn’t know is how I feel about you. | 但她不知道我对你的感觉 |
[08:56] | It’s Fet and Nora. | 是费特和诺拉 |
[08:58] | – There you are. – Come on in. | -你好啊 -进来吧 |
[09:01] | I’ve been trying to call. | 我一直在给你打电话 |
[09:06] | – How you feeling? – So much better. Thank you. | -你怎么样了 -好多了 谢谢 |
[09:13] | We got some uninvited guests last night. | 昨晚来了几个不速之客 |
[09:16] | Kelly Goodweather came after Zack. | 凯莉·古德温泽来找扎克了 |
[09:18] | She and some spider kids trashed my apartment. | 她和几个蜘蛛娃毁了我公寓 |
[09:22] | Everyone’s ok, | 大家都没事 |
[09:23] | but I just wanted you to know that Red Hook’s not clear. | 但我想让你知道红钩区不完全安全了 |
[09:27] | It’s just, uh, old man thinks they’ll come back, so… | 老头子觉得他们还会回来 |
[09:31] | we’re headed off to Faraldo’s headquarters. | 我们要去法莱多的总部 |
[09:33] | You should come, too. | 你也该一起来 |
[09:36] | But they’re not after us. | 但他们又不是冲我们来的 |
[09:38] | They came to my apartment. | 他们去了我的公寓 |
[09:40] | Who knows how that mother found us. | 谁知道那个妈妈怎么找到我们的 |
[09:46] | Safety in numbers, right? | 人多安全 不是吗 |
[09:49] | You should go if you want. | 你想去就去吧 |
[09:52] | Yeah, well, we’ll talk about it. | 嗯 我们商量一下吧 |
[09:59] | I’ll wait outside. | 我出去等吧 |
[10:01] | Be safe, you two. | 你俩注意安全 |
[10:02] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:13] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[10:14] | Yeah. Yeah, I just want to get this done before it gets dark. | 没事 我就是想天黑前把窗格栅弄好 |
[10:19] | I’ll talk to her, alright? Maybe we’ll meet up later. | 我会跟她商量的 或许我们待会儿见 |
[10:23] | Nice job on the windows, there. | 窗户弄得不错 |
[10:26] | It’s not bad, right? | 还不错 是吧 |
[10:37] | Bye. | 再见 |
[10:47] | So, this book… | 这本书 |
[10:50] | Ephraim, if you’re going to tell me | 伊弗雷姆 如果你想说 |
[10:51] | how ridiculous my pursuit of the Lumen is, | 我对「陨落之光」的追求是多么可笑 |
[10:54] | save your breath. | 那省省吧 |
[10:55] | But what else will we talk about? | 那我们还能谈什么 |
[10:57] | No, no, I get it. | 不不 我理解 |
[10:59] | I’m not giving up my bioweapon either. | 我也不会放弃我的生物武器 |
[11:02] | It’s an exercise in futility. | 这是徒劳之功 |
[11:04] | The Master can always create more strigoi. | 血祖总是可以创造更多返魂尸 |
[11:07] | I’ll kill ’em as fast as he can make ’em, | 他一边创造我一边消灭 |
[11:09] | And when they report back to him, | 等他们去向他汇报时 |
[11:10] | hopefully they’ll kill him, too. | 希望能连他一起消灭 |
[11:15] | Something changed for you in Washington, DC. | 你在华盛顿发生了转变 |
[11:19] | Yeah, the rules changed. | 是啊 规则变了 |
[11:20] | I see. I’m guessing the rifle you’re carrying | 我知道了 我猜你扛的步枪 |
[11:24] | is not meant only for strigoi. | 不只是针对返魂尸的 |
[11:30] | No, it’s not. | 不是 |
[11:33] | Remaining human at all costs | 即便是对付杀人犯 |
[11:36] | is very important, even when dealing with murderers. | 保持人性也是很重要的 |
[11:40] | Is that your bit of grandfatherly advice for the day? | 这是你今天的爷爷训教吗 |
[11:43] | Merely a warning from someone who has lived among monsters. | 只是一个跟怪物摸爬滚打过的人的警告 |
[11:59] | Checkpoint B is all clear. | B检查站安全 |
[12:01] | You see how we’re protected here. | 看 我们这里是受保护的 |
[12:03] | This is our main checkpoint. These others spaced along here | 这是我们的主检查站 其他这些地方 |
[12:06] | cut off the rest of Brooklyn from Red Hook. | 将红钩区跟其余布鲁克林阻断了 |
[12:08] | Those UV lamps scare off stingers like roaches | 紫外光对肉刺怪就像 |
[12:12] | when the kitchen light comes on. | 厨房灯对蟑螂一样有震慑力 |
[12:13] | And I imagine the waterfront helps. | 水线也很有帮助吧 |
[12:15] | That’s our edge. | 那是我们的防守边界 |
[12:16] | Now that we’ve established a beachhead here, | 既然我们在这里建立了滩头堡 |
[12:19] | I want to push inland, take back more of Brooklyn. | 我想往内陆推进 夺回更多布鲁克林 |
[12:22] | I was thinking we might try a bolder strategic move. | 我想采取更大胆的战略举措 |
[12:27] | Such as? | 比如 |
[12:28] | Manhattan. | 曼哈顿 |
[12:30] | Specifically, the Upper East Side. | 具体说 是上东区 |
[12:32] | Still some of the most valuable real estate in the city. | 现在仍有些市内最有价值的地产 |
[12:35] | Yeah, where all your rich asshole buddies | 你那些有钱的狐朋狗友 |
[12:37] | live in their worthless townhouses. | 都住在一文不值的别墅里呢 |
[12:39] | They’re still very powerful, Justine. | 他们都还是重要人物 贾丝汀 |
[12:42] | With contacts not only here, but in Albany, DC. | 不仅在这里 在奥尔巴尼 特区都有关系 |
[12:46] | They can still be very helpful to us. | 他们还是能帮我们大忙的 |
[12:48] | We agreed I do this my way, | 我们说好我按我的办法来 |
[12:50] | and I don’t think that’s my best move right now. | 我觉得现在这不是最佳的举措 |
[12:52] | – Mr. Mayor! – This is important. | -市长先生 -这是要事 |
[12:54] | Councilwoman Faraldo, | 法莱多议员女士 |
[12:55] | I worked with Nora Martinez at the CDC! | 我和诺拉·马丁内兹同是疾控中心同事 |
[12:57] | Get his ass out of here! | 把这小子赶出去 |
[12:59] | I believe you know my son, Zack? | 你认识我儿子扎克吧 |
[13:02] | Yes, I do. | 是的 |
[13:03] | His mother–she’s turned. | 他妈妈 被转化了 |
[13:05] | She got into Red Hook last night. | 她昨晚进入了红钩区 |
[13:06] | She attacked us. | 袭击了我们 |
[13:08] | She was made up like an uninfected person. | 她化妆成了未受感染的人 |
[13:10] | I thought you told me Red Hook was secure. | 你不是说红钩区安全了吗 |
[13:12] | – It is. – It is not! | -是安全的 -不是的 |
[13:14] | They’ll attack again. | 他们还会再来 |
[13:16] | In greater numbers. Probably tonight. | 人数会更多 或许就是今晚 |
[13:18] | – Who the hell is this guy? – You must listen! | -这人是谁 -听我说 |
[13:20] | The Master saw through her eyes. | 血祖能通过她眼睛看 |
[13:24] | He knows where we all are. | 他知道了我们的住处 |
[13:27] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[13:28] | You think you’ve succeeded | 你自以为取得了成功 |
[13:29] | but you have no idea what you’re facing! | 但你根本不知道自己在对付什么 |
[13:32] | Hey, that’s enough of that! | 够了 |
[13:33] | The point is, they’re adapting. | 重点是 他们在长进 |
[13:35] | They’re finding new ways through the checkpoints. | 他们在想新办法通过检查站 |
[13:36] | Got it. Thanks, but we need to get back to our meeting. | 知道了 谢谢 我们得继续开会了 |
[13:39] | – Alright.Take ’em outside. – You’re making a mistake! | -好了 送他们出去 -你这是犯下大错 |
[13:41] | Get them out of here. | 把他们弄出去 |
[13:58] | I’ve done my part. You’re in Red Hook. | 我做了我该做的 你们到红钩区了 |
[14:07] | Pay the man. | 给他钱 |
[14:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:14] | You’ve earned a gratuity. | 你赢得了犒赏 |
[14:38] | Done. | 好了 |
[14:40] | That’s good, isn’t it? | 挺不错的吧 |
[14:41] | Did Fet teach you how to do that? | 是费特教你做的吗 |
[14:44] | – Yeah. – Do you love him? | -是 -你爱他吗 |
[14:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:55] | – Did you steal my money? – No. | -是你偷了我的钱吗 -不是 |
[14:58] | But I did throw your laptop into the Gowanus Canal. | 但我把你的笔记本扔进了格瓦纳斯运河 |
[15:01] | Why would you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[15:03] | So much dark shit seemed to emanate from it. | 那东西似乎制造了好多黑暗 |
[15:05] | Oh, God, here we go. | 好吧 来了 |
[15:06] | The judgements begin. | 开始评头论足了 |
[15:07] | I don’t judge you. I ask questions. | 我不对你评头论足 我只是问问题 |
[15:10] | OK. I have a few questions. | 好啊 我有几个问题 |
[15:14] | Can you tell me your bullshit timeline again? | 你能再说遍你扯淡的时间线吗 |
[15:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[15:17] | I mean there are pieces missing everywhere. | 我是说到处有对不上的地方 |
[15:19] | Dude, I’m not the liar here. | 我可不是撒谎的人 |
[15:21] | No, no, no. Come on. You say that you went back to our place. | 不不 说啊 你说你回了我们家 |
[15:24] | You know, after you ran away and left me for dead? | 就是你独自逃跑 丢下我等死之后 |
[15:26] | And then you waited there but did nothing to try and find me. | 然后你在那里等待 但没试图找我 |
[15:29] | And then you stayed with that douche bag, Ron, for three days. | 然后你跟那个混蛋罗恩待了三天 |
[15:32] | – And then what? – I told you. | -然后呢 -我说了 |
[15:33] | – Tell me again. – What are you doing? This is ridiculous. | -再说一次 -你干什么 这太可笑了 |
[15:36] | Oh, because we’re talking | 因为我们终于 |
[15:38] | about your behavior for once, and not mine! | 说到你的行为 而不是我的了吗 |
[15:40] | God, you are always on such a moral high horse. | 你总是自居正义 高高在上 |
[15:43] | You know what? This, this is why | 知道吗 这就是你我 |
[15:45] | you and I together will never work. | 永远不可能合得来的原因 |
[15:48] | Somewhere, buried way in the back of me, | 我心里深处 |
[15:51] | was this sensation that we had unfinished business. | 有种感觉 我们有未了的事 |
[15:55] | And I couldn’t kill that thought not until I believed | 那个想法无法磨灭 |
[15:58] | that you were gone for good, and what a relief that was! | 除非我确信你是回不来了 那真让我解脱 |
[16:02] | I should’ve known that you would rise up from the dead. | 我早该知道你还会起死回生 |
[16:04] | You’d just show up again | 会再次出现 |
[16:05] | and dig yourself into me like some kind of tick. | 回到我的生活中 |
[16:07] | – There is something seriously wrong with you. – Yes! You! | -你有很严重的问题 -没错 就是你 |
[16:11] | You are what’s wrong with me! | 你就是我的问题 |
[16:13] | I have always been in love with you, | 我一直爱着你 |
[16:15] | and it has never made me happy! | 但却从未让我开心 |
[16:38] | – Bob! – Glen, it’s Jim, | -鲍勃 -格伦 我是吉姆 |
[16:39] | do you read me, over. | 收到吗 完毕 |
[16:40] | This is Glen, over. | 我是格伦 完毕 |
[16:41] | Got situation on D level, need backup. | D层有情况 需要支援 |
[16:45] | – Jim? Do you read? – Let’s go! | -吉姆 收到吗 -走 |
[16:49] | Come on, let’s check it out. Hurry. | 走 去看看 快 |
[17:06] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[17:09] | I want you to turn the lights off in Red Hook. | 我要你关掉红钩区的电力 |
[17:14] | Maybe you shouldn’t have brought the Master into it — | 或许你不该提起血祖 |
[17:17] | – just saying. – What are we doing? Let’s go! | -就是说说 -我们还在这干什么 走吧 |
[17:20] | We’re waiting for Nora and Fet. | 我们在等诺拉和费特 |
[17:21] | They have a relationship with these people. | 他们跟这些人有交情 |
[17:23] | Maybe Faraldo will listen to them. | 或许法莱多会听他们的 |
[17:24] | – And if she doesn’t? – Then we go back to Fet’s. | -如果不呢 -那我们就回费特家了 |
[17:28] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[17:44] | They’re out all over. | 到处都停电了 |
[17:45] | – We’ve seen this before. – Seen what before? | -我们见过这种情况 -见过什么 |
[17:48] | Please, you must listen. This is sabotage. | 你得听我的 这是搞破坏 |
[17:52] | The strigoi cut your power. | 返魂尸切断了你们的电力 |
[17:53] | The stri– What? | 魂尸…什么 |
[17:54] | The infected. It’s Romanian. It’s a long story. | 受感染者 是罗马尼亚语 说来话长 |
[17:58] | Now that you have no UV light, | 现在你们失去了紫外灯 |
[18:00] | prepare yourself for a coordinated frontal assault. | 准备迎接全面的正面袭击吧 |
[18:03] | They will come! | 他们会来的 |
[18:07] | Get the car. We’re getting out of here. Now. | 叫车来 我们马上走 |
[18:09] | – You’re leaving? – You said it, Justine. | -你要离开吗 -是你说的 贾丝汀 |
[18:12] | The specifics of dealing with all this are up to you. | 对这里的处置全权交给你了 |
[18:19] | I can’t believe I voted for that guy. | 我不敢相信我投了那人一票 |
[18:22] | Alright. They want a fight, they’ll get one. | 好 他们想打 那就打吧 |
[18:27] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[18:31] | OK? Come on. | 没事吧 来 |
[18:37] | Hurry it up, guys. | 快点 |
[18:43] | Alright! Let’s get a firing line, right up front! Move it! | 好 组成一排火力线 到前面去 快 |
[18:48] | Give me a gun. | 给我把枪 |
[18:50] | M-4 for the councilwoman! | 给女议员来把M4 |
[18:53] | You shot one of these things before? | 以前开过枪吗 |
[18:55] | I’ll do a quick study. | 我的悟性很好 |
[18:59] | Line up the sights, aim, squeeze the trigger. | 两点一线 瞄准 扣动扳机 |
[19:02] | Wrap your hand around the pistol grip, | 用你的手握住枪柄 |
[19:04] | flick off the safety. Get a stable body position. | 打开保险栓 保持身体稳定 |
[19:06] | Shoulder the stock. | 枪托放在肩上 |
[19:07] | Put the red dot on their heads. | 用红点瞄准它们的头 |
[19:09] | If they’re moving fast, | 如果它们在快速移动 |
[19:09] | you lead them. Squeeze gently, and repeat. | 你就预判射击 轻扣扳机 重复操作 |
[19:14] | What he said. | 照他说的做 |
[19:15] | Hey, Doc. Just like old times, huh? | 博士 这场面似曾相识 对吧 |
[19:18] | – You find anything out there?’ – No, nothing. | -外面有什么发现吗 -没有 |
[19:25] | – Let’s get some flares out there. – Yes, sir! | -投几个照明弹出去 -是 长官 |
[19:37] | Eyes out! Eyes out for anything that moves! | 注意 注意任何移动物体 |
[19:40] | Right there! 50 yards out! | 那里有情况 距离五十码[约46米] |
[19:42] | No more flares! | 不用投照明弹了 |
[19:43] | Here they come! | 它们来了 |
[19:45] | Hold your fire! Wait for my signal! | 不要开火 听我指令 |
[19:47] | – Coming! – Safeties off! | -来了 -打开保险栓 |
[19:51] | – Where the hell did they go? – Why don’t they come? | -它们到底去哪儿了 -为什么不过来 |
[19:55] | Be careful what you wish for. | 小心点 不要乱说 |
[19:58] | Hold your fire. Don’t shoot. | 不要开火 不要射击 |
[20:02] | Get ready? Here they come! Get ready! | 准备好了吗 它们来了 准备 |
[20:08] | Fire! | 开火 |
[20:16] | Watch out, watch out! | 小心 小心 |
[20:35] | Hold your fire! | 停火 |
[20:37] | Watch the gate! | 盯着大门 |
[20:41] | Check in! Everybody OK? | 报道 大家没事吧 |
[20:49] | – Why’d they do that? – That was a probe. | -它们为什么这么做 -这是试探 |
[20:52] | To test our defenses. | 测试我们的防御能力 |
[20:55] | They’ll be back soon enough, hordes of them. | 它们不久就会大批前来 |
[20:59] | Who’s this guy again? | 这人是谁来着 |
[21:00] | Somebody worth listening to. | 值得你听他忠告的人 |
[21:04] | We gotta put more people on these barricades. | 我们得多派些人来把守路障 |
[21:07] | Thompson, I want you to call in all the curfew cops | 汤普森 我要你立刻召集在街头巡逻的 |
[21:08] | from street patrol. Get them down to the barricades ASAP. | 宵禁警察 让他们马上赶到路障这边来 |
[21:11] | – How many people we got patrolling Red Hook? – 25. | -红钩区有多少人在巡逻 -25 |
[21:14] | Get them all down here now. | 把他们全部派过来 |
[21:16] | You’ll never hold this line without UV. | 没有紫外灯 你这条防线根本坚持不住 |
[21:19] | We gotta get to the power station. Turn the juice back on. | 我们得回到供电站 恢复供电 |
[21:21] | – We can’t spare anyone now. – We’ll go. | -我们现在抽不出人手 -我们去 |
[21:25] | – Let’s do it. – Good hunting. | -我们去吧 -祝你们好运 |
[21:46] | What the hell’s he up to? | 他准备干什么去 |
[21:49] | Hang tight. I’ll be right back. | 在这儿待着 我马上回来 |
[21:51] | Get back quick. | 快点回来 |
[21:54] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[21:56] | We did our job. | 我们的任务完成了 |
[21:57] | Warned them. Now I have a personal matter to attend to. | 警告过他们了 现在我还有私事要处理 |
[22:01] | Eichorst. | 艾霍斯特 |
[22:02] | This is my chance. He’ll be looking for me. | 这是我的机会 他会来找我 |
[22:05] | – At Fet’s. – Yes. | -去费特家 -没错 |
[22:06] | – Most likely. – You probably shouldn’t take him on alone. | -很有可能 -也许你不该一个人去对付他 |
[22:08] | You do realize that, right? | 你应该知道的吧 |
[22:10] | Then come with me. | 那就跟我一起来 |
[22:12] | I will, but we have to get the power on. | 我会的 但我们得先恢复供电 |
[22:14] | That’s my first priority right now. | 这现在是我首要的任务 |
[22:15] | Not mine. Others can do that. | 跟我无关 可以交给别人 |
[22:17] | You can’t wait? | 你就不能等等吗 |
[22:18] | You can’t let them put the power on? | 你就不能让他们去恢复供电吗 |
[22:21] | Why are you so goddamned Stubborn? | 你怎么这么固执啊 |
[22:24] | You have your mission, | 你有你的任务 |
[22:25] | I have mine. | 我有我的 |
[22:28] | When I get the power situation under control, | 等我处理好停电的问题 |
[22:30] | I’ll come meet you at Fet’s, ok? | 我会去费特那里找你 行吗 |
[22:33] | Best of luck, Doctor. | 祝你好运 博士 |
[23:12] | Everything ok? | 没事吧 |
[23:15] | Power’s out. | 停电了 |
[23:17] | All over, it looks like. | 好像全部没电了 |
[23:19] | Oh, great, a blackout on top of everything else. | 太好了 非赶在这种时候没电 |
[23:26] | Jesus, it’s a war zone. | 天呐 那是在交战 |
[23:28] | Something terrible is happening. | 有可怕的事情发生了 |
[23:31] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪 |
[23:33] | – Gotta find out. – Come on, you’re not a cop. | -去搞清楚 -得了吧 你又不是警察 |
[23:36] | You’ll get hurt. It’s too dangerous. | 你会受伤的 太危险了 |
[23:38] | That gunfire is coming from the checkpoint. | 交火声是从检查站那边传来的 |
[23:40] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[23:50] | Do not answer the door. Do not leave the apartment. Take it. | 不要应门 不要离开公寓 拿着 |
[23:57] | This is crazy. | 这简直是疯了 |
[23:59] | You’re just one girl. What are you doing? | 你只是一个女孩 你在做什么 |
[24:06] | Thinking about other people. | 为他人着想 |
[24:24] | You think they’re calling to each other? | 你觉得他们在互相对话吗 |
[24:26] | Signaling? You know, like coyotes? | 发信号 就像是土狼那样 |
[24:29] | They’re up to something. | 他们肯定在谋划什么 |
[24:33] | We need to get up higher, see what’s going on out there. | 咱们得上高处 看看外边的情况 |
[24:48] | Here. | 给 |
[24:53] | Jesus Christ, Frank! | 天啊 弗兰克 |
[24:56] | Look how many. | 看看有多少 |
[24:59] | Where the hell are they all coming from? | 他们都是从哪来的 |
[25:04] | Do we have any more men? | 我们还有人手吗 |
[25:06] | Everybody’s out on the streets, | 所有人都派到街上去了 |
[25:08] | here and at the other checkpoints. | 这里和其他检查站的都是 |
[25:11] | This is suicide, for all of us! | 这就是自杀 我们都逃不掉 |
[25:15] | These guys, they trusted me with their lives. | 这些人 他们将性命交给了我保护 |
[25:18] | They believe in me. | 他们相信我 |
[25:22] | What have I done? | 我都做了些什么啊 |
[25:23] | I have a police boat that can take you back to Staten Island. | 我有艘警用船 可以将你送回斯塔顿岛 |
[25:26] | Is that what you’re hearing? That I want to leave? | 你听出的意思是我想离开吗 |
[25:29] | Yeah. And that you lost your balls. | 是的 并且你丧失了勇气 |
[25:35] | Those guys are down there | 那些人在下边 |
[25:36] | because they belong there. Got it? | 因为那是他们职责所在 懂吗 |
[25:40] | Never hesitate again, because that will get us killed. | 不要再优柔寡断 那只会让我们都丧命 |
[25:48] | You’re right, Captain. | 你说得对 队长 |
[25:52] | – Let’s go. – Lead the way. | -咱们走 -带路吧 |
[26:00] | Let’s pick up the pace, huh? | 让我们加快点脚步吧 |
[26:02] | Wouldn’t want to get trapped in here. | 我可不想被困在这里 |
[26:05] | Why didn’t Mr. Setrakian come in with us? | 为什么塞特拉基安先生不跟我们一起来 |
[26:08] | He’s going back to Fet’s to get Eichorst. | 他回费特家去解决艾霍斯特了 |
[26:10] | That’s not a good plan. | 那可不太明智 |
[26:25] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[26:43] | Four down, | 干掉了四个 |
[26:46] | who knows how many more to go. | 谁知道还剩下多少 |
[27:33] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[27:42] | Go. I’ll take care of the jew. | 去吧 我来解决那犹太人 |
[27:57] | People of Red Hook! This is Justine Faraldo speaking. | 红钩区的人民 我是贾丝汀·法莱多 |
[28:01] | We need your help! Red Hook is under attack. | 我们需要你们帮助 红钩区正遭到攻击 |
[28:05] | I repeat, Red Hook is under attack. | 重复 红钩区正遭到攻击 |
[28:09] | When this plague began, | 当瘟疫开始时 |
[28:10] | too many of us looked the other way. | 我们太多人曾视而不见 |
[28:12] | We hid in our homes and we hoped | 我们藏在自己家中 并期望着 |
[28:14] | that someone else would deal with this problem. | 能有人站出来解决问题 |
[28:17] | Now is the moment of truth. | 现在是时候面对真相了 |
[28:19] | No one is coming to rescue us. | 没人会来救我们 |
[28:21] | If we want to survive, we must do this ourselves. | 如果我们想要生存 就要自食其力 |
[28:25] | Join me | 跟随我 |
[28:27] | and fight for all of us. | 为民众而战 |
[28:29] | Don’t let these monsters take this from us. | 别让这些怪物夺走我们的家园 |
[28:32] | People, today, | 朋友们 今天 |
[28:35] | we fight or we die. | 我们要么战斗 要么死亡 |
[28:42] | Alright, mad scientist. Where’s the “On” switch? | 疯狂科学家 开关按钮在哪 |
[28:56] | – Here they come! – Shit, they’re coming! | -他们来了 -该死 他们来了 |
[29:00] | Hold your fire until they’re right on top of us. | 在它们靠近前不要开枪 |
[29:02] | Every bullet counts! | 节约子弹 |
[29:08] | Now! Light ’em up! | 就是现在 开火 |
[29:18] | More ammo! | 补充弹药 |
[29:20] | Over here! | 在这里 |
[29:22] | They’re breaching the fence. | 他们冲破了防护栏 |
[29:27] | Fall back! Fall back! | 撤退 撤退 |
[29:42] | CS01 CS01… | |
[29:46] | – CS01 main. – I think you’re onto something. | -CS01主箱 -看来你有发现了 |
[29:49] | Alright. You’ve got a handle on this. | 既然这边你们已经能搞定了 |
[29:50] | I’m gonna go help the Professor. You hold onto Zack. | 那我就去帮教授了 帮我照看扎克 |
[29:53] | – He’ll be safer with you. – Hey, dad… | -他在你们身边更安全 -爸爸 |
[29:55] | – be careful. – I will. | -小心点 -我会的 |
[29:58] | – Lock this door behind me. – Ok. | -我走后把门锁好 -好 |
[30:06] | Follow me! Quickly! | 跟我来 快 |
[30:07] | Citizens, to the barricades! | 市民们 冲向路障点 |
[30:09] | Let’s go! | 冲啊 |
[30:17] | Let’s get ’em! | 杀光它们 |
[30:32] | There’s got to be something in here. | 这里应该有指示之类的 |
[30:50] | Good news is it looks as if the high-side bus is still hot. | 好消息是似乎高端总线没有损坏 |
[31:05] | Shit… | 见鬼 |
[31:25] | What are you doing? | 你来干什么 |
[31:29] | What’s that sound? | 什么声音 |
[31:30] | The transformers… | 是变压器 |
[31:32] | – They coming back on line – These. | -它们重新运作了 -是这些 |
[31:37] | – Here? – Yeah. | -这里吗 -是的 |
[31:39] | This one right here — that one there. | 这个这样弄 那个那样弄 |
[31:44] | – We did it. – Oh, God. | -我们成功了 -天啊 |
[31:45] | We did it! We’re back on the grid! | 我们成功了 电力恢复了 |
[32:04] | Son of a bitch! | 这些畜生 |
[32:15] | Look at that! | 看看吧 |
[32:16] | – You did great! – We did it. | -你干得很好 -我们成功了 |
[32:23] | Are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[32:25] | – You okay, man? – Yeah, I’m good, I’m good. | -你没事吧 兄弟 -没事 我很好 |
[32:28] | – Somebody come here! – Come on! | -谁来帮帮忙 -快来 |
[32:30] | – Let’s go! – It’s over! | -我们走 -都结束了 |
[32:41] | Power seems to be holding steady. | 电力看起来很稳定 |
[32:46] | – Nora! – Zack! | -诺拉 -扎克 |
[32:49] | Got you. | 有我在 |
[32:52] | We can’t wait here for her to get in. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[32:54] | – Draw her that way. – Come on! | -把她引向那里 -快走 |
[33:14] | Get down. Go down, now! Stay there. | 下去 赶紧下去 待在这儿 |
[33:50] | Shit! | 可恶 |
[34:07] | Get him out of here! | 快带他离开这里 |
[34:10] | Come on! We’ve gotta go! Come on, sweetie. | 快点 我们要走了 赶紧 宝贝 |
[34:12] | Come on! Come on! | 快 快走 |
[34:25] | Vasily Fet? Dr. Martinez? Where are you? | 瓦西里·费特 马丁内兹博士你们在哪 |
[34:27] | – Shoot her! – Up there! | -开枪打她 -在上面 |
[34:48] | A230385 A230385. | |
[34:55] | I hope you’re not hiding. | 希望你没躲起来 |
[35:01] | That would be most unworthy of you. | 你可不是这样的人 |
[35:09] | Are you here? | 你在这里吗 |
[35:46] | Miriam. | 米里亚姆 |
[35:51] | What a lovely girl. | 多可爱的姑娘啊 |
[36:09] | Looking for me? | 在找我吗 |
[36:11] | – Show yourself. – Come out to the street! | -现身吧 -到街上来 |
[36:14] | Let’s finish this! | 让我们做个了断 |
[36:26] | You have too much faith in that sword. | 你对那把剑也太过有信心了 |
[36:29] | If you’re so eager to drink me, | 如果你那么想吸我的血 |
[36:30] | why do you stand there flapping your lips? | 又为何只是站在那里动嘴皮呢 |
[36:36] | I want to savor this. | 我想慢慢享受 |
[36:43] | Goodweather! | 古德温泽 |
[36:45] | Sabia mea fredoneaza de argint. | 吾剑所吟乃白银赞歌 |
[36:54] | Ephraim! | 伊弗雷姆 |
[36:55] | He’s coming for you, Ephraim! | 伊弗雷姆 他去找你了 |
[37:19] | Goodweather. | 古德温泽 |
[37:21] | I’ll wager that’s not your family’s original name. | 我打赌这不是你家族原本的姓氏 |
[37:27] | What country did your people immigrate from? | 你的祖辈是从哪里来的 |
[37:31] | Poland? | 波兰 |
[37:33] | Ukraine? | 乌克兰 |
[37:35] | Lativia? | 拉脱维亚 |
[37:37] | What was that original name? | 你原本的姓氏是什么 |
[37:44] | Goldstein? | 戈德斯坦 |
[37:49] | Gotlieb? | 还是戈特利布 |
[37:57] | I can smell your sweat. | 我能闻到你的汗味 |
[38:06] | Same stench as the old man’s. | 和老人的汗水一样散发恶臭 |
[38:10] | Bitter. | 更加苦涩 |
[38:13] | Brackish. | 微带咸味 |
[38:17] | Like the Dead Sea. | 如同死海的气味一般 |
[38:23] | That sound takes me back — | 这枪声把我带回现实了 |
[38:25] | the satisfying crack of a Mauser K98. | 毛瑟K98枪支那悦耳的爆裂声 |
[38:33] | The Master allows me to share Kelly’s thoughts, her memories. | 血祖允许我共享凯莉的思想和记忆 |
[38:40] | I must say, | 我不得不说 |
[38:42] | many of those about you are most unpleasant — | 许多和你有关的回忆都很不愉快 |
[38:48] | Your ambivalence about having a child, for instance. | 比如说 你对生孩子这事的矛盾心理 |
[38:52] | How selfishly you anguished over this, | 即便在凯莉怀孕之后 |
[38:55] | even after Kelly was pregnant. | 你还是为孩子一事苦恼 真自私 |
[38:59] | Her desire for Zack is strong. | 她很想要回扎克 |
[39:02] | It will be very interesting to see | 等我转化你之后 |
[39:04] | whose desire for your son is stronger after I’ve turned you. | 我倒要看看你们俩谁更渴望自己的儿子 |
[39:21] | Five shots. | 开了五枪 |
[39:22] | That’s the one weakness of this rifle… | 这种步枪的缺点在于… |
[39:25] | low capacity. | 弹容量小 |
[39:30] | You’re pathetic. | 真是可悲 |
[40:27] | Ok. | 好的 |
[40:38] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[40:39] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[40:40] | Dutch! | 达齐 |
[40:43] | Oh, God! | 天哪 |
[40:53] | Hey, Zack. How did you maniacs get the power back on, then? | 扎克 你们几个家伙是怎么恢复电力的 |
[40:57] | – By divine intervention. – Not quite. | -神明庇佑 -也不尽然 |
[41:00] | She’s a God damn genius. | 还靠她够机智 |
[41:06] | So you couldn’t resist the battle, huh? | 你还是出来战斗了啊 |
[41:10] | – How did you do? – It was pretty dicey. | -你怎么样 -九死一生 |
[41:14] | She saved my life. | 她救了我 |
[41:19] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[41:29] | Alright, folks, make a hole here, please. | 各位 请让开一下 |
[41:31] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[41:37] | – You’re in one piece, huh? – Yeah. | -你安然无恙啊 -是的 |
[41:40] | People of Red Hook! | 红钩区的人民 |
[41:44] | This day will go down in history as a turning point. | 今天将作为一个重要转折点载入史册 |
[41:48] | Right? As the moment that the people | 不是吗 在这一天 |
[41:50] | of New York came together and stopped these bastards. | 纽约人民众志成城 一起阻止了这些怪物 |
[41:53] | Yeah! | 没错 |
[42:04] | People are gonna remember this day — | 人们会铭记这一天 |
[42:07] | and you. | 记住你 |
[42:09] | Me? We all did this, Frank. | 我吗 这可是大家的功劳 弗兰克 |