时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | The safety and security that only we can provide | 只有我们能提供的这种安全 |
[00:05] | comes at a cost. | 是有代价的 |
[00:06] | We are going to give you back your streets, all of it– | 我们会夺回你们的街道 所有东西… |
[00:09] | We fight or we die. | 我们要么战斗 要么死亡 |
[00:11] | Don’t let these monsters take this from us. | 别让这些怪物夺走我们的家园 |
[00:15] | People are gonna remember this day — | 人们会铭记这一天 |
[00:17] | and you. | 记住你 |
[00:20] | All residents of the Upper East Side | 上东区的所有居民们 |
[00:22] | will contribute one percent of their property value | 都将贡献各自产权价值的百分之一 |
[00:25] | to the S.S.I.. | 给街道安全计划 |
[00:27] | Justine! | 贾丝汀 |
[00:28] | You can’t do this. | 你不能这么做 |
[00:29] | Mayor, I just did. | 市长 我已经这么做了 |
[00:31] | We need a human soldier, | 我们需要一位人类士兵 |
[00:33] | who can move freely in the daylight. | 他可以在白昼下自由行动 |
[00:35] | You have proven yourself capable. | 你已经证明了自己的实力 |
[00:38] | I’m listening. | 我现在有兴趣了 |
[00:40] | I have always been in love with you, | 我一直爱着你 |
[00:41] | and it has never made me happy! | 但却从未让我开心 |
[00:45] | So we go straight to Washington DC tomorrow morning. | 我们明天一早就直接前往华盛顿特区 |
[00:47] | I found a way to kill these things. | 我找到办法杀他们了 |
[00:48] | It’s a bioweapon. | 是一种生物武器 |
[00:49] | It needs to be refined. But it works. | 需要改进 但很有效 |
[00:51] | I have a great contact at Kemerall. | 我在凯梅洛有个关系不错的朋友 |
[00:53] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[00:54] | Let’s start with the train. I did see Barnes. | 先从火车说起 我确实见到了巴恩斯 |
[00:56] | He saw me. | 他看见我了 |
[00:57] | We got into a fight and I’m the one that threw him off. | 我们打起来了 是我把他推下火车的 |
[01:00] | And all I managed to do was get four people killed. | 结果换来的是四个人因我而死 |
[01:02] | – Four? Barnes? – Rob, | -四个 除了巴恩斯呢 -罗伯 |
[01:05] | the man that was sent to kill us… | 还有一个要杀我们的杀手 |
[01:08] | Leigh Thomas. | 丽·托马斯 |
[01:10] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[01:13] | Inefficiency in antibiotic distribution could | 抗生素扩散效率低 |
[01:13] | 感染病大会 华盛顿特区 2005年 | |
[01:15] | multiply the toll by as much as seven times. | 会使死亡人数增多 最多达七倍 |
[01:19] | Keep in mind that most US communities… | 别忘记 大部分美国社区… |
[01:21] | Did you find the part about the variola incubation | 你觉得天花潜伏期那段 |
[01:23] | periods stimulating enough? | 有意思吗 |
[01:25] | Riveting. I didn’t understand half of it, but it was sexy. | 十分有趣 虽然我一知半解 但很有意思 |
[01:29] | Look, if somebody asks a less than enlightened question, | 如果有人问蠢问题 |
[01:32] | – try not to be condescending. – Condescending? | -尽量别太高高在上了 -高高在上 |
[01:35] | Yeah. You’re gonna have to accept | 对 你得接受 |
[01:36] | the fact that not everyone is as smart as you. | 不是每个人都像你这么聪明 |
[01:39] | Asking somebody to clarify their thoughts is not condescending. | 让人理清思路不叫高高在上 |
[01:42] | Kinda is the way you do it. | 你说话的方式就叫 |
[01:44] | Would you please welcome… | 请大家欢迎 |
[01:45] | Just throw in some of your natural charm, | 释放你的自然魅力 |
[01:47] | and everything will be fine. | 一切都会没事的 |
[01:48] | Well, luckily I have an abundance of that. | 幸好我不缺魅力 |
[01:50] | – Ephraim Goodweather. – That’s your cue. | -伊弗雷姆·古德温泽 -到你了 |
[01:52] | Knock ’em dead, boss. | 去震住他们吧 老大 |
[01:56] | So as you can see, the recent SARS outbreak | 大家可以看到 最近的非典爆发 |
[01:58] | caught us surprisingly off-guard. | 搞得我们措手不及 |
[02:01] | We weren’t ready for how fast airliners | 我们对飞机传播疾病的速度 |
[02:03] | would carry it across the world. | 全无准备 |
[02:06] | We were lucky that SARS didn’t turn out to be | 幸好非典的致命性 |
[02:08] | as virulent as Lassa fever or marburg. | 不如拉萨热或青猴病 |
[02:12] | But the lesson is that in our modern world, | 但值得注意的是 在当今世界 |
[02:15] | the time between the small spark of a disease | 疾病从星火 |
[02:18] | and our barn burning down is very short. | 到燎原 只需要很短的时间 |
[02:21] | Thank you. I’ll take some questions now. | 谢谢 我可以接受提问了 |
[02:25] | Sir? | 先生 |
[02:26] | How do you propose to prevent sick people from flying? | 你认为该如何阻止病患空乘出行 |
[02:28] | Well, first of all, | 首先 |
[02:29] | Homeland Security needs to get off their ass | 国土安全部不能再闲坐着了 |
[02:31] | and set up a national “Do not board” list. | 得列全国禁飞名单 |
[02:33] | With incubation times far exceeding travel times, | 潜伏期远长于出行时间 |
[02:36] | wouldn’t we have to track passengers on arrival, too? | 我们难道不是还得追踪到达旅客吗 |
[02:39] | Absolutely. We’ll need to expand our quarantine facilities | 是的 我们得扩张隔离设施 |
[02:43] | to cover all major ports of entry into the states. | 覆盖所有进入美国的主要口径 |
[02:45] | And we’ll need more quick-response teams like Canary. | 而且我们需要更多金丝雀这样的快速应急小组 |
[02:48] | But it’ll still be a crapshoot, | 但这样风险还是很大 |
[02:50] | because you won’t have any true control | 因为你实际上无法控制 |
[02:52] | over whether infected passengers will travel. | 染病旅客出行 |
[02:54] | Do you have any better suggestions? | 你有更好的建议吗 |
[02:56] | Yes. Focus on vaccine development. | 是的 专注于疫苗研制 |
[02:58] | Oh, you mean engage in an entirely different crapshoot — | 就是去冒另一个险吗 |
[03:02] | ’cause you’ll just be guessing which strain to defend against. | 因为对于该防治哪种菌株你只能靠猜 |
[03:05] | And any successful mass immunization effort will just | 而成功的大规模疫苗接种 |
[03:07] | trigger a huge political fight, | 也只会导致政治斗争 |
[03:09] | like it did with Swine flu in ’76. | 就像76年的猪流感 |
[03:11] | And yet that program | 但那个项目 |
[03:12] | prevented at least 1 million cases in the us alone. | 光在美国就防御了至少一百万例疾病 |
[03:16] | I can see we disagree on tactics, | 看得出我们支持不同的策略 |
[03:17] | but I’m sure we can all agree that | 但相信我们都认同 |
[03:18] | if we just sit back and rely on sheer luck | 如果我们什么都不做 只碰运气 |
[03:21] | to protect us, we’ll be courting disaster. | 我们就是在找死 |
[03:25] | And on that happy note, let’s go to lunch. | 正好气氛如此愉快 我们去吃午饭吧 |
[03:33] | Sounds interesting. | 挺有意思 |
[03:34] | You should make some time to visit us at Usamriid. | 有空去我们美军医学研究机构看看 |
[03:37] | Just an hour’s drive up the 270. | 270号公路开一小时就到 |
[03:38] | I’m flattered, but um, bioweapons — not really my thing. | 多谢 但生物武器不是我的追求 |
[03:42] | Actually, we’re the first | 事实上 我们是 |
[03:42] | line of defense against infectious disease… | 抵抗传染病的第一线 |
[03:45] | Oh, shit. I’m about to get my head chewed off. | 该死 我要倒霉了 |
[03:49] | – Excuse me. – Sure. | -失陪 -好 |
[03:55] | Nora Martinez. Ephraim Goodweather. | 诺拉·马丁内兹 我是伊弗雷姆·古德温泽 |
[03:58] | Nice to meet you. I hope you didn’t mind my questions. | 很高兴认识你 希望你不介意我的问题 |
[04:01] | Your boss, Gary Lazar, told me to watch out for you. | 你上司 加里·拉泽 叫我提防你的 |
[04:05] | He said you were brilliant, | 他说你很聪明 |
[04:07] | but you were likely to challenge all my assumptions. | 但也可能对我所有的猜测持有异议 |
[04:09] | Gary said that? | 加里说的吗 |
[04:11] | He said you were the most brilliant biochemist | 他说你是疾控中心最出色的 |
[04:13] | in the entire CDC. | 生物化学家 |
[04:16] | How’d you like to work for me? | 你愿意为我工作吗 |
[04:20] | In other news, | 另一则消息 |
[04:21] | councilwoman Justine Feraldo has moved forward | 贾丝汀·法莱多议员女士已经开始 |
[04:23] | in her controversial one percent parcel tax | 向上东区市民征收 |
[04:26] | for citizens of the upper east side… | 其提出的颇受争议的1%产权税 |
[04:32] | Hello? Speaking. | 喂 我是 |
[04:35] | Oh, my God! Yes. Hold on. | 天哪 是的 稍等 |
[04:43] | Got it. | 记好了 |
[04:45] | Thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[04:48] | We will. | 我们会的 |
[04:51] | What’s up? | 怎么回事 |
[04:53] | Your grandparents — they’re alive! | 你外公外婆 他们还活着 |
[04:57] | Wait, nana and grandpa? | 等等 外公外婆吗 |
[04:58] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[04:59] | Justine set up this call centre | 贾丝汀设置了电话中心 |
[05:01] | so people can locate their missing relatives. | 让人们可以联络失联亲人 |
[05:04] | I gave her Zack’s info, | 我给了她扎克的信息 |
[05:05] | and Kelly’s parents contacted the centre yesterday. | 凯莉的父母昨天联系了中心 |
[05:08] | From where? | 他们在哪 |
[05:09] | Sea Island, Georgia. They’re gonna call here in 20 minutes. | 佐治亚州海岛市 他们20分钟后会打来 |
[05:12] | So they’re OK? | 那么他们没事 |
[05:15] | Dad, we should go there. | 爸爸 我们该过去 |
[05:17] | We’ll be safe. | 我们会安全的 |
[05:20] | Let’s see what they say. Find out what the situation is. | 先跟他们通话 问清他们情况吧 |
[05:22] | – OK? – OK. | -好吗 -好吧 |
[05:25] | Finish your breakfast. | 吃完早餐 |
[05:35] | I can’t take him to his grandparents. | 我不能带他去他外公外婆家 |
[05:37] | – Why not? – Because, running is not the solution. | -为什么 -因为逃跑不是解决的办法 |
[05:39] | We just need to rethink this. | 我们得重新考虑 |
[05:41] | The bioweapon works. | 生物武器好使 |
[05:42] | We need a new plan to scale it up. | 我们需要制定新计划大规模生产 |
[05:44] | Yeah, but where does that leave Zack? | 那扎克怎么办 |
[05:47] | We can’t just park him at home while we’re out fighting. | 我们不能每次出去打仗都把他放在家里 |
[05:51] | You had no other options for Zack. | 对扎克你本来别无选择 |
[05:54] | Now you do. | 现在你有了 |
[06:44] | Yo! Anybody home? | 有人在吗 |
[06:47] | Special delivery! | 特别快递 |
[06:54] | Plan B? | 备用计划 |
[07:19] | We’re here to kill them, not bless them. | 我们是来杀他们 不是给他们祈福的 |
[07:22] | I’m just saying. | 说说而已 |
[07:42] | Hello? Nana? | 喂 外婆 |
[07:45] | Yeah. It’s Zack. Fine. | 嗯 我是扎克 没事 |
[07:50] | It’s great to hear your voice. | 听到你的声音太好了 |
[07:53] | Really great. | 真的太好了 |
[07:56] | I’m fine– | 我没事 |
[08:02] | I miss you too. | 我也想你 |
[08:06] | So much. | 好想 |
[08:17] | Just one second, OK? | 稍等 |
[08:20] | It’s OK, it’s OK. | 没事 没事的 |
[08:24] | You’ve held it in for a long time. | 你憋了很久了 |
[08:32] | 个人简历 诺拉·马丁内兹 医生 公共卫生硕士 | |
[08:33] | What’s the problem? | 有什么问题 |
[08:35] | Did I say there was a problem? | 我说有问题了吗 |
[08:36] | You didn’t have to. That thing with your eyebrows? | 你不用说 从你眉毛就能看出来 |
[08:37] | – When you’re upset? – I’m not upset. | -生气时怪怪的 -我没有生气 |
[08:39] | I just wish you had consulted me before offering her a job. | 我只是希望你雇她前能跟我商量一下 |
[08:39] | 疾控中心 金丝雀小组总部 曼哈顿 2005年 | |
[08:41] | I’m consulting you now. It’s not written in stone. | 这不跟你商量了吗 又没定下来 |
[08:43] | You don’t think she’s qualified? | 你觉得她不够格吗 |
[08:44] | She’s abundantly qualified. | 她绝对够格 |
[08:46] | What, is it because she’s so confrontational? | 怎么 是因为她跟我叫劲吗 |
[08:47] | – ‘Cause I actually think that’s a plus. – So do I. | -我觉得这倒是好事 -我同意 |
[08:51] | Wait… | 等等 |
[08:53] | Is it because she’s so attractive? | 是因为她漂亮吗 |
[08:55] | Oh, you noticed that, did you? | 你也注意到了啊 |
[08:56] | Of course. But that won’t be a distraction, will it? | 当然 但这不会让人分心的 对吧 |
[08:59] | You brought it up. | 是你提的啊 |
[09:00] | No, no, I just said out loud what you were thinking. | 不不 我是把你的想法说出来了 |
[09:02] | By the way, how are things going with Kelly? | 对了 你跟凯莉的关系如何了 |
[09:04] | Does she still want you quit the field and take that desk job? | 她还希望你辞去外勤工作 去坐办公室吗 |
[09:07] | You’re unbelievable. You actually think I would hire | 你难以置信 你真觉得我会 |
[09:09] | Nora Martinez ’cause I’m frustrated with Kelly? | 因为凯莉让我受挫就雇诺拉·马丁内兹吗 |
[09:11] | Well, I’m glad to see that | 很高兴 |
[09:12] | the possibility never even crossed your mind. | 你从没这么想过 |
[09:16] | What are you, the morality police? | 你算什么 道德警察吗 |
[09:18] | Hey, I know how to separate my personal | 我知道如何区分我的 |
[09:19] | and my professional relationships! | 私生活和工作 |
[09:29] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[09:34] | – How you feeling? – Better. | -你感觉怎么样 -好多了 |
[09:39] | Good. | 那就好 |
[09:43] | I was about to write you a note. | 我正要给你写信呢 |
[09:47] | Um, couldn’t figure out | 想不出 |
[09:49] | exactly how to say | 该怎么表达 |
[09:51] | what I wanted to say. | 我想说的话 |
[09:54] | Good thing I’m here. | 那幸好我来了 |
[10:03] | I, um… | 我… |
[10:05] | I really thought that I was going to die in there. | 我真以为我会死在那里 |
[10:08] | That finally I’d gotten myself into something | 我终于害自己陷入一件 |
[10:10] | that I couldn’t get out of. | 我搞不定的麻烦 |
[10:15] | And then you came. | 然后你来了 |
[10:17] | Why wouldn’t I? | 我怎么不会去呢 |
[10:19] | Because I have been such an utter shit to you. | 因为我对你太差了 |
[10:21] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[10:24] | That’s no reason to let you die, is it? | 那也不能就见死不救啊 |
[10:27] | Oh, God. You’re such a better person than I am. | 天哪 你人比我好多了 |
[10:32] | Aren’t you being a little hard on yourself? | 你对自己是不是太苛刻了 |
[10:35] | Am I? Because I’m about to walk out on a man | 是吗 因为我就要抛弃一个 |
[10:38] | who risked his life for me. | 冒生命危险去救我的男人 |
[10:42] | Who knows exactly who I am. | 他完全清楚我的为人 |
[10:46] | And who loves me anyway. | 却还是爱我 |
[10:57] | I’m gonna be with Nikki. | 我要跟妮奇在一起 |
[11:02] | I have to try to make something real with her. | 我得努力跟她经营一份感情 |
[11:06] | I hope you do. | 我希望你做到 |
[11:12] | I want that for you. | 我希望你如愿 |
[11:17] | You don’t make it easy, do you? | 你真不让我好过 |
[11:26] | Nothing good comes easy. | 好事多磨 |
[11:48] | So basically we have to barricade this way | 所以我们得赌上这边 |
[11:50] | – before we even get to the subways. – Have we closed the subways? | -这还不到地铁呢 -关闭地铁了吗 |
[11:54] | – We’re getting to that. – Alright. | -正准备关呢 -好 |
[11:56] | Justine! | 贾丝汀 |
[11:58] | – Have a seat, George. – What in hell are you thinking? | -坐啊 乔治 -你怎么想的 |
[12:01] | I told you not to extort those people | 我叫你别敲诈他们 |
[12:03] | and you went ahead and did it anyway. | 你还是照做不误 |
[12:04] | You also told me | 你还叫我 |
[12:07] | to drive the plague out of New York. | 赶走纽约的瘟疫 |
[12:09] | I need cops to get the job done. And cops expect to get paid. | 我需要警察完成这个要求 警察是要工资的 |
[12:13] | With loot stolen from the citizens | 用从你誓要保护的市民那儿 |
[12:16] | – they’re sworn to protect? – It’s a tax — | -抢来的东西吗 -那是税 |
[12:19] | Like any other tax — for public services. | 跟其他税一样 是用来服务于民的 |
[12:23] | My officers are putting their lives on the line every night. | 我的警官每晚都以命相拼 |
[12:27] | They have families! | 他们是有家庭的 |
[12:28] | I didn’t come here to debate you. | 我不是来跟你争的 |
[12:31] | I want your letter of resignation on my desk tomorrow morning, | 我要你明早将辞呈放在我的桌子上 |
[12:35] | or I will instruct the DA to indict you. | 否则我就叫地检官指控你 |
[12:41] | After everything she’s done for the city? | 她为这城市做了那么多 你就这么对她 |
[12:43] | You ungrateful piece of– | 你个不知好歹的… |
[12:45] | Here. Call the DA right now. | 来 打给地检官吧 |
[12:48] | Meanwhile, I’ll take this to the city council. | 我会去找市议会 |
[12:51] | Way ahead of you. | 早想到了 |
[12:53] | I’ve already spoken with Bernstein and Morello. | 我已经找了伯恩斯汀和莫雷洛 |
[12:56] | They both agree that you need to step down, | 他们一致认为你该辞职 |
[13:00] | and the rest of the council will follow their lead. | 其他议员也会听从他们 |
[13:04] | Captain Kowalski, please remove the mayor from the premises. | 科瓦尔斯基局长 请送市长离开 |
[13:10] | With pleasure. | 乐意效劳 |
[13:12] | – Come on, let’s go– – Get your hands off me. | -走吧 -别碰我 |
[13:18] | You’re fighting on my turf now. | 你在我的地盘上作怪 |
[13:20] | You won’t be so lucky. | 你不会那么走运了 |
[14:09] | Anybody out there? | 有谁在那吗 |
[14:18] | If it isn’t El Pisaro. | 这不是艾尔·皮萨罗吗 |
[14:21] | You comfortable in there, man? | 里面待得舒服吗 伙计 |
[14:22] | – Can I get you something? – Elizalde? Is that you? | -需要点什么吗 -埃利萨尔德 是你吗 |
[14:26] | You know this guy? | 你认识他吗 |
[14:29] | He used to like to get you away | 他以前经常 |
[14:30] | from the security cameras and beat you down. | 带人去监控照不到的地方打你一顿 |
[14:32] | – It wasn’t personal. – Naw, I know, I know. | -别往心里去嘛 -嗯 我懂 |
[14:35] | You were just doing your job, right? | 你不过是在尽职 |
[14:37] | Please. I’ve been trapped in here for days without food. | 求你 我困在这里几天了 没有食物 |
[14:40] | Get me out. | 放我出去 |
[14:42] | I’m going to need your ID card to open the lock. | 我需要你的身份卡才能开锁 |
[14:56] | Hey, hey wait! | 等等 |
[15:00] | You can’t just leave me here! | 你不能把我丢在这里 |
[15:03] | You don’t tell me what I can and what I can’t do. | 不用你教我什么能做什么不能做 |
[15:06] | Not anymore. | 现在不行了 |
[15:08] | No, no, no. No! You can’t leave me here. | 不不 别把我留在这里 |
[15:10] | No! I gave you the badge. Wait! | 不 我都把身份卡给你了 等等 |
[15:40] | 是否打开大门 是 | |
[15:53] | Perez! | 佩雷兹 |
[15:54] | – Perez, you alive? – Elizalde? | -佩雷兹 还活着吗 -埃利萨尔德 |
[15:58] | – What the hell you doing here? – I’m here to get you out. | -你怎么来了 -来救你出去 |
[16:03] | Best idea I heard all day. | 今天听到的最棒的主意了 |
[16:11] | Could have used some of these three days ago. | 三天前我们才真需要这些东西 |
[16:13] | From what I saw on the way in, | 从我进来时看到的情况判断 |
[16:15] | it’s a good thing the CO locked you guys up. | 幸好狱警把你们都关起来了 |
[16:18] | You’re the only ones that didn’t get infected. | 只有你们没被感染 |
[16:23] | Silver? Classy. | 银的 真有档次 |
[16:27] | So if we fight for this guy of yours, this Quinlan, | 如果我们为你的同伙昆兰作战 |
[16:30] | – he can supply more of this shit? – Everything we need. | -他会给我们更多武器吗 -应有尽有 |
[16:33] | But why we gotta take orders? | 我们凭什么听他的 |
[16:34] | ‘Cause he knows how to win against these things. | 因为他知道怎么打败这些东西 |
[16:37] | He made us a deal. | 他提出了一笔交易 |
[16:38] | We work with him, we can own this city. | 我们跟他合作 我们可以拿下这座城市 |
[16:43] | You saying he can be reasonable? | 他是说他会讲理吗 |
[16:44] | What I’m saying is, the man doesn’t care about material things. | 我是说 他不在乎财物 |
[16:49] | Anything we grab on the way out we can keep. | 我们出门随手顺的东西都归我们 |
[16:53] | – Then what are we waiting for? – Stay quiet. | -那还等什么 -安静 |
[16:57] | I don’t want us to have to fight on the way out. | 我不希望非得杀出一条血路出去 |
[16:59] | I don’t want to lose anybody that we don’t have to. | 我不想造成无谓的牺牲 |
[17:08] | 你不上 还等谁 维护你的家园 | |
[17:11] | Councilwoman Feraldo’s really getting the word out, huh? | 法莱多议员女士真是把话喊出去了 |
[17:14] | “Homeland.” | 家园 |
[17:16] | “Fatherland.” | 父国[德国说法] |
[17:18] | When politicians use these words, | 政客用这种词 |
[17:21] | it usually precedes murder on a grand scale. | 通常紧跟着就要大开杀戒了 |
[17:32] | They’re here now. | 他们到了 |
[17:41] | Go on. He’s expecting you. | 进去吧 他等你们呢 |
[17:43] | Let ’em pass. | 让他们过去 |
[18:00] | I got eyes on them in the courtyard. | 看到他们进院子了 |
[18:03] | Pretty good security. | 安保措施不错啊 |
[18:05] | You get a lot of munchers coming up from the subway? | 有很多吸血鬼从地铁上来吗 |
[18:08] | Closed it off. | 已经关了 |
[18:11] | That’s very smart. | 明智 |
[18:12] | Nobody goes on or off this island | 任何人上下岛 |
[18:16] | without Creem’s say-so. | 都得克里姆批准 |
[18:18] | Your cane. | 你的手杖 |
[18:19] | Creem said you should hand it over — for safekeeping. | 克里姆要你交出来 我们保存 |
[18:35] | Good to see you, old man. | 见到你很高兴 老爷子 |
[18:38] | You sure you don’t want to sell this? | 真不卖吗 |
[18:40] | The Occido Lumen. | 「陨落之光」 |
[18:42] | If you really have it, I want to see it. | 你如果真有 我要看看 |
[18:45] | Right to the point. I like that. | 直奔主题 我喜欢 |
[18:55] | – May I? – Oh, by all means. | -我能看看吗 -请便 |
[19:08] | All that silver… | 全是银的 |
[19:10] | Give a muncher a hell of a burn, huh? | 吸血鬼碰了会灼到痛死 |
[19:13] | That was the intention. | 这就是设计者的最初意图 |
[19:16] | Those suckers hate silver, huh? | 那些混蛋讨厌银吗 |
[19:19] | Guess I picked the right bling. Can bite ’em all back. | 看来我选对了牙套 能对他们咬回去 |
[19:31] | So is it the real deal? | 是真本吗 |
[19:36] | It would be impossible to forge | 这无法仿制 |
[19:40] | to match the parchment, | 这羊皮纸 |
[19:43] | the colouring, | 这彩画 |
[19:44] | the quality, | 这质地 |
[19:47] | the oak gall ink. | 还有栎瘿墨 |
[19:52] | Yes, Mr. Creem. | 是的 克里姆先生 |
[19:56] | It’s genuine. | 这是真本 |
[19:58] | Here, take it. | 来 拿走 |
[20:00] | And this… | 这下… |
[20:02] | completes our transaction. | 我们就两清了 |
[20:05] | I’m afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[20:09] | We have another player. Eldritch Palmer. | 又出现了新买家 爱尔德里奇·帕尔默 |
[20:14] | Mr. Creem, I will use the book | 克里姆先生 我要用这书 |
[20:17] | to end this plague. Palmer will not. | 终结这场瘟疫 帕尔默不会 |
[20:21] | He wants the book so that nobody can stop it. | 他要书就是为了阻止其他人终结瘟疫 |
[20:24] | Yeah, this apocalypse has been very good to me. | 嗯 这场天灾对我好处多多 |
[20:27] | I mean, hell, look. I even got my own island. | 看啊 我都有自己的小岛了 |
[20:30] | This is why the strigoi are winning. | 正因此 返魂尸才节节胜利 |
[20:33] | They’re counting on humanity to take short-term profits | 他们就指望人类为眼前利益 |
[20:36] | and to hell with the long-term consequences! | 而不顾长远后果 |
[20:39] | If you’re accusing me of being human, I’m guilty as charged. | 如果你是说我犯常人之错 那我就是了 |
[20:48] | Give me 24 hours, and I will beat Mr. Palmer’s offer. | 给我24小时 我会给出比帕尔默更高的价 |
[20:57] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[20:59] | Both of you can meet here tomorrow, can bid it out. | 你们俩明天在这里见面 价高者得 |
[21:02] | Man with the deepest pocket wins. And leave the timepiece. | 钱多者胜 表留下 |
[21:05] | The last Patek 1563 | 上一块百达翡丽1563 |
[21:07] | went for 1.57 million. | 卖了157万美元 |
[21:11] | I’ll credit this to your account. | 我把这记在你账上了 |
[21:12] | And the rest of the funds must be paid in gold. | 其余的钱必须用金子支付 |
[21:16] | Gold? | 金子 |
[21:19] | Tomorrow then. | 那就明天见 |
[21:32] | – Elizalde! – What’s going on, man? | -埃利萨尔德 -怎么回事 |
[21:36] | – Get them to the bus. – Follow me. | -带他们上车 -跟我来 |
[21:39] | – For Christ’s sake, let me out! – Shut up! | -上帝啊 快放我出去 -闭嘴 |
[21:41] | – You’re gonna wake up every vampire in this place. – OK. | -你要把这里的吸血鬼全吵醒了 -好吧 |
[21:52] | Thanks, man. | 谢了 兄弟 |
[21:54] | Who the hell’s that? | 那是谁 |
[21:56] | Mira — El Pisaro! | 看啊 艾尔·皮萨罗 |
[21:58] | We’re all the same, man. I can help you out. | 我们都一样了 兄弟 我可以帮你们 |
[22:00] | Payback time. | 该以牙还牙了 |
[22:01] | – No, no! – Right now is not the time. | -不 别 -现在不行 |
[22:02] | You’re gonna wake them up. | 会把它们吵醒的 |
[22:03] | – So what? – No, no! | -那又怎么样 -不要 |
[22:15] | Pigs bleed too! | 猪也会流血 |
[22:18] | What the– | 搞什… |
[22:26] | Come on, keep moving. Let’s go! | 好了 接着走 快 |
[22:44] | Let’s go! We got ’em all. | 快走 都干掉了 |
[22:53] | There’s our ride. | 就是这辆车 |
[22:54] | So we can work for this Quinlan, like braceros? | 那我们是要给这个昆兰打短工吗 |
[22:57] | Don’t think so. I make these calls… | 我看算了吧 这里我说了算 |
[23:00] | Not you. | 不是你 |
[23:04] | Thanks for the weapons, | 谢谢你的武器 |
[23:05] | But.. | 不过… |
[23:18] | Anyone else? | 还有谁吗 |
[23:20] | Now, the rest of you can stay here with him | 你们可以在这儿陪他 |
[23:23] | or you can get on the bus. | 否则就上车 |
[23:34] | How’s he doing? | 他怎么样 |
[23:39] | All throughout family therapy and the custody battle, | 当初又是家庭治疗 又是争夺监护权 |
[23:43] | all I wanted to do was get him back. | 我只想着把他要回来 |
[23:46] | Make up for all the time I wasn’t there. | 弥补我不在他身边的那些时间 |
[23:49] | Now I’ve got him back and none of that’s happening. | 现在他回到我身边了 却还是弥补不了 |
[24:01] | – Where are you going? – Councilwoman Feraldo’s. | -你要去哪儿 -去找法莱多议员 |
[24:05] | If anybody can get a permit to get Zack out of the city, it’s her. | 只有她能给扎克弄到出城的通行证 |
[24:08] | He’ll be safer with his grandparents. | 他和外公外婆在一起 会安全很多的 |
[24:10] | But he’ll miss you terribly. Have no doubt about that. | 但他会非常想你 这毫无疑问 |
[24:27] | – Have you found the Lumen? – Yes. | -找到「陨落之光」了吗 -找到了 |
[24:36] | Continue. | 接着说 |
[24:37] | Tomorrow the Lumen goes on sale | 「陨落之光」明天进行拍卖 |
[24:40] | to the highest bidder. | 价高者得 |
[24:42] | I need the Ancients to back me | 我需要始祖的支持 |
[24:45] | with gold. | 用金子 |
[24:49] | The gold will not be an issue, but they’ll be reluctant | 金子不是问题 但他们不会愿意 |
[24:53] | to trust you with the power of the Lumen. | 把「陨落之光」的力量托付给你 |
[24:57] | – You could use it against them. – True. | -你有可能用来对付他们 -的确 |
[24:59] | But the Ancients must now decide | 但始祖现在必须搞清楚 |
[25:01] | who is the greater threat… | 谁才是更大的威胁 |
[25:04] | an old pawnbroker with a few confederates | 有几个盟友的老典当商人 |
[25:07] | or the Master, backed by Palmer and his billions. | 还是有亿万富翁帕尔默支持的血祖 |
[25:11] | One thing is certain. | 有一点可以确定 |
[25:13] | If the Master obtains the book, he will destroy us all. | 如果书被血祖拿到 我们谁也活不了 |
[25:24] | It seems we have no choice but to trust one another. | 看来我们只能相互信任了 |
[25:28] | I will obtain the book. | 我会弄到那本书 |
[25:31] | After I’ve examined it, | 再我查阅之后 |
[25:33] | I’ll turn it over to the Ancients. | 我会将它交给始祖 |
[25:38] | Agreed. | 一言为定 |
[25:40] | – What about Cohen? – I left three messages. | -科恩呢 -我给他留了三条信息 |
[25:43] | He hasn’t returned them. | 他还没回 |
[25:44] | If we don’t have Cohen, we’re in deep shit. | 要是找不到科恩 麻烦就大了 |
[25:46] | Councilwoman Feraldo. | 法莱多议员女士 |
[25:47] | Detective Paul Sampson, NYPD. | 保罗·桑普森警探 纽约警局 |
[25:49] | I need to ask you a few questions. | 我有几个问题要问你 |
[25:52] | Did the mayor send you? | 市长派你来的吗 |
[25:55] | The mayor’s dead. | 市长死了 |
[26:03] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[26:04] | 首席法医办公室 曼哈顿 东30街 | |
[26:07] | You said he was shot in the mansion. | 你说他是在住宅里被枪杀的 |
[26:09] | Where the hell was his security detail? | 他的安保人员去哪里了 |
[26:11] | They were outside. They found his body. | 他们在外边 他们发现的尸体 |
[26:15] | His wallet and his watch were missing, | 他的钱包和手表不见了 |
[26:18] | along with some valuables from an upstairs bedroom. | 楼上卧室还丢了一些贵重物品 |
[26:21] | But no one’s buying that it was a robbery. | 但没人相信这真是抢劫 |
[26:24] | Lyle’s assistant said that you and the mayor | 莱尔的助理说 你和市长 |
[26:26] | exchanged some words this morning? | 今天早上发生过争吵 |
[26:30] | He threatened to fire me, | 他威胁要解雇我 |
[26:31] | and I had him thrown out of my office. Yes. | 然后我把他赶出了办公室 就这样 |
[26:34] | What I heard was he wanted to have you indicted. | 我听说是 他想要指控你 |
[26:39] | I knew the man for over two decades. | 我们都认识二十多年了 |
[26:41] | We exchanged a lotta threats. | 我们互相威胁过很多次 |
[26:42] | But I sure as shit didn’t kill him. | 但我绝对不会杀他 |
[26:45] | We would have resolved our issues. | 我们会想办法解决问题 |
[26:48] | We always did. | 我们一向如此 |
[26:52] | You know, some people think | 你知道吗 有些人觉得 |
[26:55] | they can take advantage of the chaos in this city. | 他们可以利用这城市中的混乱 |
[26:58] | Get away with anything. | 就可以为所欲为 |
[27:02] | Not on my watch. | 但有我在就不可能 |
[27:06] | You mind if I have a few minutes here? | 你介意我在这里待几分钟吗 |
[27:10] | We worked together a long time. | 毕竟我们共事过很久 |
[27:12] | Suit yourself. I’ll be outside. | 随你便 我在外头等 |
[27:20] | Can you believe that prick? | 你看他那混蛋样 |
[27:22] | Did you do this, Frank? | 是你干的吗 弗兰克 |
[27:24] | What?! No! | 什么 不是 |
[27:27] | Did you get someone else to do it? | 那是你让别人下手的吗 |
[27:30] | No. | 没有 |
[27:31] | So none of our people were involved. | 这么说不是咱们的人干的 |
[27:33] | Not as far as I know. | 据我所知不是 |
[27:37] | Find out! | 查出真相 |
[27:55] | You have to admire it. This took vision. | 你必须承认 这真叹为观止 |
[27:59] | Mr. Palmer. Sorry to keep you waiting. | 帕尔默先生 抱歉让您久等了 |
[28:01] | Glad to finally meet you. How is your assistant doing? | 很高兴见到您 您的助理怎么样了 |
[28:05] | Oh, a couple of inches one way, | 只要再偏几英寸 |
[28:06] | and the bullet would’ve killed her. | 子弹就会要了她的命 |
[28:08] | But she’s going to make a quick and full recovery. | 不过她应该很快就会痊愈了 |
[28:10] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[28:12] | If you’ve come here to convince me to resign, take a number. | 如果你是来劝我辞职的 拿个号好了 |
[28:15] | No, on the contrary, | 不 恰恰相反 |
[28:16] | I’m here because mayor Lyle’s tragic death | 我来是因为莱尔市长的惨死 |
[28:19] | has left the city in even worse chaos. | 让这座城市陷入了更大的混乱 |
[28:21] | New york needs a strong leader. | 纽约需要一个强力的领袖 |
[28:24] | And I think that leader is you. | 而我认为那个领袖就是你 |
[28:29] | There are a lot of people on the city council | 市议会里可是有很多人 |
[28:30] | who would disagree with you. | 不赞同你这个想法的 |
[28:33] | Well, I’ve been on the phone with the leadership all morning. | 我一早上都在和领导层通话 |
[28:36] | I believe you have tremendous support. | 我想你会受到极大支持的 |
[28:38] | In fact, this afternoon, | 事实上 这个下午 |
[28:42] | at my urging, | 在我的提议下 |
[28:44] | Councilman Cohen will introduce a resolution | 科恩议员将会提出一项决议 |
[28:47] | to have you appointed Special Director of Security for New York city, | 任命你为纽约市的特别安全主管 |
[28:50] | in charge of waging all-out war on this terrible plague. | 负责指挥对抗这可怕瘟疫的全面战争 |
[28:56] | Why the sudden impulse to help me? | 为什么突然帮助我 |
[28:58] | I need a strong partner at City Hall. | 我需要市政厅里有个强有力的搭档 |
[29:01] | We’re both fighting to save this city. | 我们都是在为拯救这座城市而战 |
[29:04] | Together I believe we can get the job done. | 我相信 我们联手会完成这项任务 |
[29:06] | Yeah, Kumbaya. Let’s hear the rest. | 好了 别唱颂歌了 有话直说 |
[29:08] | Well, going forward, you’re going to need tools to fight. | 接下来 你们需要武器来战斗 |
[29:13] | Just like you did for the Pentagon? | 就像你当初对五角大楼那样吗 |
[29:16] | Stoneheart provided our troops | 石心集团为我们的军队 |
[29:17] | with $300 toilet seats. | 提供价值三百美元的马桶垫 |
[29:20] | Then there was that base in Iraq. | 而你在伊拉克建的那个基地 |
[29:23] | Cost you $30 million to construct, | 只不过花了你三千万 |
[29:25] | and you charged the government $300 million for it. | 你却以三亿美元的价格卖给了政府 |
[29:28] | Yes, when this is over, | 没错 这事完成后 |
[29:30] | I shall be even richer. | 我将会变得更加富有 |
[29:33] | But I also intend to win. | 但我还想赢得胜利 |
[29:37] | Are you interested? | 交易成立吗 |
[29:45] | – I need you to take two steps back! – Excuse me. | -所有人退后两步 -借过 |
[29:47] | – Move it! Move it! – Hey, take it easy, buddy. | -麻烦让一下 -冷静点 老兄 |
[29:50] | Come on, move back. Move back. | 拜托 退后 请退后 |
[29:52] | – We’re here to see Justine Feraldo. – Get back! | -我们是来见贾丝汀·法莱多的 -退后 |
[29:53] | – Ask Captain Kowalski. – There he is. | -去请示科瓦尔斯基局长 -他在那 |
[29:59] | – Let ’em through. – Let’s go, let’s go. | -让他们进来 -快走 快走 |
[30:01] | Back up! Move it! | 退后 快点 |
[30:05] | Quiet! Quiet, please! | 安静 请安静 |
[30:08] | Quiet in the chamber, please! | 室内请安静下来 |
[30:11] | The final tally is 38 to 13 | 最终结果是38票对13票 |
[30:14] | in favour of the enabling act. | 同意授权法案 |
[30:17] | – This makes a mockery of our democracy! – Councilman. | -这是对我们民主的践踏 -议员 |
[30:20] | We will challenge this in court! | 我们会向法庭起诉的 |
[30:22] | The people won’t stand for this! | 人民决不支持这项决议 |
[30:24] | It’s unconstitutional! You fascist! | 这违反宪法 你这个法西斯 |
[30:28] | And now, it is my honour to present | 现在 很荣幸地请出 |
[30:31] | our new Special Director of Security, Justine Feraldo! | 新上任的特别安全主管 贾丝汀·法莱多 |
[30:44] | Thank you, fellow members. | 谢谢你们 众议员们 |
[30:46] | Apparently, Councilman Bernstein | 显然伯恩斯汀议员 |
[30:47] | feels passionate about his civil rights. | 对他的公民权利热情高涨 |
[30:50] | And I understand that. | 对此我可以理解 |
[30:52] | But you know what I feel passionate about? | 但你们知道我对什么充满热情吗 |
[30:55] | The right of every New Yorker to be free | 就是赋予每个纽约市民自由的权利 |
[30:59] | from this vile menace that grips our city. | 从这股禁锢我们城市的魅影中被解救出来 |
[31:04] | No more! | 再不被禁锢 |
[31:07] | I will be damned if I’m going to let any more of these things | 我决不容许任何东西 |
[31:09] | take our children, our mothers, fathers and neighbours. | 夺走我们的孩子 父母 邻居 |
[31:13] | No, goddamn it! | 决不容许 |
[31:14] | I’m going to stop these bastards. | 我要阻止这群怪物 |
[31:16] | By whatever means necessary. | 无论使用何种手段 |
[31:19] | Until each and every one of those bastards is dead on the ground! | 直到所有这些怪物都死绝 |
[31:23] | She’s incredible. | 她真厉害 |
[31:24] | A vast improvement over our mayor. | 比之前的市长强太多了 |
[31:27] | But can you control her? | 但你控制得了她吗 |
[31:32] | Well, you let me worry about Feraldo. | 法莱多这里交给我处理吧 |
[31:37] | You’re looking much better, my dear. | 你的气色好多了 亲爱的 |
[31:41] | The white has brought a new blush to your cheeks. | 白血让你的脸颊增添了几许红润 |
[31:45] | The Lumen will be auctioned off tomorrow. | 「陨落之光」明天将会被拍卖 |
[31:47] | We need to prepare. | 我们要做好准备 |
[31:47] | – Whatever do you mean? – Setrakian will be there. | -你什么意思 -塞特拉基安会到场 |
[31:50] | When I outbid him, he and his confederates | 当我出价比他高 他和他的同伙 |
[31:53] | will certainly try to take the book from me. | 一定会试图从我这里夺走书 |
[31:55] | For that very reason, | 正因为如此 |
[31:57] | the Master cannot entrust such an important task to you. | 主人不能把如此重要的任务交给你 |
[32:00] | – I will be attending the auction. – No, no. | -我去参加拍卖 -不 不 |
[32:03] | Not with my resources, you won’t! | 你休想拿着我的钱去 |
[32:06] | That’s the way the Master wants it. | 这是主人的意愿 |
[32:08] | Don’t agree to this, Eldritch. | 别答应 爱尔德里奇 |
[32:11] | Ungrateful whore. | 忘恩负义的贱人 |
[32:14] | If you do not appreciate his gift, | 如果你不感激他的恩赐 |
[32:17] | I can easily reclaim it. | 我能轻易将其收回 |
[32:18] | Misogynistic son of a bitch. If you dare touch her… | 你这混蛋 你要敢碰她一下… |
[32:21] | – You’ll do what? – Harm one hair of her head, | -你会怎样 -你敢伤她一根汗毛 |
[32:24] | You will not get one ounce of gold from me. | 你从我这里将一分钱也得不到 |
[32:25] | The Master saved your life, Eldritch, as well as hers. | 主人救过你 爱尔德里奇 还有她 |
[32:28] | Do you not remember this? | 你不记得了吗 |
[32:30] | If you do not provide the funds for the Lumen, | 如果你不为竞拍「陨落之光」提供资金 |
[32:33] | you will never get another drop of the white. | 就休想再得到一滴白血 |
[32:50] | You thought its effects | 你以为它的效果 |
[32:52] | are permanent. | 是永久性的啊 |
[33:00] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 抱歉让你失望了 |
[33:05] | If you don’t get more soon, | 如果你不尽快再获取一滴 |
[33:07] | you shall wither and die. | 你就会衰弱而死 |
[33:15] | All right, | 好吧 |
[33:17] | we’ve established that we all need each other | 我们已经知道 我们互有所需 |
[33:20] | and that we are united by a common goal. | 并且为了一个共同目标而联手 |
[33:24] | Exactly. | 正是如此 |
[33:26] | We must not allow petty differences to divide us | 别让小小的分歧让我们分道扬镳 |
[33:32] | when victory is within our grasp. | 尤其在胜利触手可及的时候 |
[33:35] | Absolutely. | 说得没错 |
[33:37] | See to it that funding’s in place tomorrow morning. Agreed? | 那么明早资金一定要到位 明白吗 |
[33:41] | Consider it done. | 没问题 |
[33:56] | He’s playing you. | 他在摆布你 |
[33:59] | Of course. | 是的 |
[34:02] | There is much more to come. | 而且胃口会越来越大 |
[34:22] | Is she here? | 她在吗 |
[34:28] | Yeah, she’s inside. | 在 她在里面 |
[34:31] | Please, she has a chance for a better life. Let it happen. | 求你了 她有机会活得更好 放手吧 |
[34:46] | Here, I’ll take that. | 我来拿吧 |
[34:50] | Where are you going? | 你要去哪儿 |
[34:51] | Mom’s friend got us papers to get out of the city. | 妈妈的朋友给我们弄到了出城的文件 |
[34:55] | So you were just going to disappear? | 所以你就准备这么消失吗 |
[34:59] | Not even a note? | 连一张便条都不留 |
[35:00] | Like the one you left me? | 像你给我留的那张吗 |
[35:01] | “On a job. Back tonight, I hope.” | 「要去干一票 希望今晚能回来」 |
[35:04] | I waited. Two days; not a word from you. | 我等了 我足足两天没收到你一个字 |
[35:08] | I was arrested. | 我当时被捕了 |
[35:14] | – Let’s go home. – Home? | -我们回家吧 -家 |
[35:16] | What home? To that apartment you’ve appropriated? | 什么家 你占用的那间公寓吗 |
[35:20] | God only knows what happened to the woman | 天知道以前住在里面的那个女人 |
[35:22] | who was living there. | 发生了什么事 |
[35:23] | There’s this tragedy everywhere, and you want to play house. | 现在一片惨象 而你还想过家家 |
[35:26] | I am not playing. | 我没有 |
[35:27] | Mom, can you leave us alone, please? | 妈 你能让我们独处会儿吗 |
[35:38] | You asked me to make a choice. | 你让我做个选择 |
[35:40] | – I chose you. – Listen to me. | -我选了你 -听我说 |
[35:44] | I can’t sit at home and wait for you anymore. | 我不会再在家苦苦等候你了 |
[35:47] | OK, OK. | 好 好 |
[35:50] | Then we’ll stay home together. | 那么我们一起待在家里 |
[35:52] | Come on, you don’t stay home. | 拜托 你是不会待在家的 |
[35:55] | It’s impossible. | 没可能的 |
[35:57] | You’ve found something you believe in this fight. | 你在这场战争中找到了自己的信念 |
[36:00] | But it’s not my fight. | 但这不是我的战斗 |
[36:03] | Has she brainwashed you? | 你妈妈给你洗脑了吗 |
[36:06] | It’s not her. | 她没有 |
[36:08] | This is all me. | 这是我的看法 |
[36:32] | A bioweapon? | 生物武器吗 |
[36:33] | We already tested it on a Strigoi. | 我们已经在返魂尸身上做过试验了 |
[36:35] | It infected more than a dozen others. | 病毒会由一个传染给数十个 |
[36:37] | All of them died. | 它们全死了 |
[36:38] | If we can get the tools to mass produce this, | 如果我们能获得批量生产所需的物资 |
[36:41] | you could kill every Strigoi in the city. | 就能助你杀光城里所有返魂尸 |
[36:42] | Then the rest of the country. | 甚至能波及全国 |
[36:44] | You could be the person who ends this plague. | 你能成为结束这场瘟疫的人 |
[36:48] | What do you think, Frank? | 你怎么看 弗兰克 |
[36:50] | What do you need from us? | 需要我们怎么帮你们 |
[36:51] | A bio-reaction facility, | 我们需要一套生物反应设备 |
[36:53] | and your teams to help disperse the agent once we make it. | 制药完成后需要你们的小队负责传播病毒 |
[36:56] | I can do that. | 这没问题 |
[36:57] | – Thanks for bringing this to me. – Thank you. | -谢谢你们的帮助 -谢谢 |
[36:58] | We have one more favour to ask. | 还有件事需要你帮忙 |
[37:00] | Two travel permits and two tickets to go to D.C. | 我要两张通行证和两张去华盛顿的票 |
[37:02] | to get the reacting agent. | 我要去拿反应剂 |
[37:04] | Then I’ll drop my son off with his grandparents and come back. | 还得把儿子送去他外祖父母那后就回来 |
[37:07] | Three travel permits and tickets. | 要三张通行证和三张票 |
[37:10] | Done. | 行 |
[37:15] | I’m coming with you. | 我和你们一起去 |
[37:17] | I want to make sure Zack gets there safely. | 我要确保扎克安全到达 |
[37:28] | Have I told you | 我有没有说过 |
[37:30] | how much I love you? | 我有多爱你们 |
[37:35] | Don’t laugh. I’m serious. It’s not funny. | 别笑 我是认真的 这不好笑 |
[37:39] | Come on. I mean, we’re like family. | 拜托 我们就像家人一样 |
[37:41] | Right? Closer than my family. | 是吧 比我真正的家人还亲 |
[37:45] | Surely better than them. | 当然比他们亲 |
[37:47] | Of course we are. | 我们当然亲近 |
[37:48] | It took you all this time to figure that out. | 亏你花了这么长时间才想明白 |
[37:51] | No. It took me a bottle and a half of wine | 不是 我喝了一瓶半的酒 |
[37:53] | for me to say it out loud. | 才把这些话说出口 |
[37:54] | I think you’ve had enough, partner. | 我觉得你喝得差不多了 搭档 |
[37:57] | Oh, well, if that isn’t the cat calling the pottle black or whatever… | 你这是黑猫嘲笑黑加仑长得黑吧… |
[38:04] | You OK there, champ? | 你还好吧 哥们儿 |
[38:07] | Here, have some water. | 来 喝点水 |
[38:15] | Uh-uh. You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[38:16] | You two look great together. | 你们俩可真般配 |
[38:21] | I’ll call Sylvia. | 我给西尔维亚打电话 |
[38:28] | – Thanks. – I was wrong, Eph. | -谢了 -我错了 伊弗 |
[38:30] | – What about? – About Nora. | -什么错了 -看错诺拉 |
[38:34] | Man, if she makes you happy, | 如果她能让你开心 |
[38:36] | go for it. | 那就去争取吧 |
[38:40] | Everyone deserves to be happy. | 每个人都值得享有幸福 |
[38:43] | Even you. | 甚至是你 |
[38:44] | Even me? Oh, thanks for the affirmation, buddy. | 甚至我吗 谢你吉言了 兄弟 |
[38:48] | Sleep tight. | 晚安 |
[39:01] | – Was Sylvia mad? – Not at all. | -西尔维亚生气吗 -完全没有 |
[39:03] | She was glad he had such a good time. | 她很高兴他喝得这么尽兴 |
[39:06] | Wow. She’s great for him. | 他娶了个好媳妇啊 |
[39:08] | I’m so happy he found her. | 我真高兴他遇到了她 |
[39:11] | Especially after the others, huh? | 特别是在几任前女友之后 对吧 |
[39:14] | Remember Michelle? | 记得米歇尔吗 |
[39:16] | Michelle from hell. | 令人抓狂的米歇尔 |
[39:18] | And Stephanie? | 还有斯蒂芬妮 |
[39:20] | Is she the one who did DNA tests on the hairs | 就是那个把他外套上的头发 |
[39:22] | she found on his jacket? Yeah, she was a real prize. | 拿去做DNA鉴定的女人吧 那真是个奇葩 |
[39:24] | Well, now he’s got Sylvia. Just goes to show: | 现在他跟西尔维亚在一起了 这就说明了 |
[39:26] | you only have to choose well once. | 一辈子选对一次就够了 |
[39:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[39:42] | Kelly filed for divorce yesterday. | 昨天凯莉提交离婚申请了 |
[39:46] | Oh, she actually did it? | 她真这么做了吗 |
[39:48] | And she wants full custody of Zach. | 她想要扎克的完全监护权 |
[39:51] | – What? – I can’t believe | -什么 -不敢相信 |
[39:53] | she’s that angry with me. | 她竟然这么生我的气 |
[40:00] | It’s because of us. | 是因为我们 |
[40:05] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[40:08] | Nothing’s happened. | 我们又没什么 |
[40:10] | It has. | 有什么 |
[40:12] | It’s been happening for a long time. | 我们之间的情愫滋生已久 |
[40:18] | Are you going to stand there | 你真打算装傻充愣 |
[40:19] | and pretend you don’t know what I’m talking about? | 假装听不懂我在说什么吗 |
[40:44] | Well, it’s done. | 搞定了 |
[40:47] | – We got the travel permits. – You going to tell Zach? | -拿到通行证了 -你要告诉扎克吗 |
[40:49] | Yeah. Hey, thank you for coming with us. | 对 谢谢你陪我们去 |
[40:53] | This’ll make him very happy. | 他会很高兴的 |
[40:56] | I wouldn’t have it any other way. | 我当然希望他幸福 |
[41:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[41:07] | I’m truly so sorry for hurting you. | 我很抱歉伤害了你 |
[41:12] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[41:14] | I know it’s hard to believe this, | 我知道你可能不信 |
[41:15] | but I never stopped loving you. | 但我一直都深爱着你 |
[41:20] | I still love you. | 现在还是很爱你 |
[42:03] | Mr. Elizalde. | 埃利萨尔德先生 |
[42:05] | Your mission was a success? | 你的任务成功了吗 |
[42:07] | – Got you 20 hungry wolves. – Good. | -给你找了20员猛将 -很好 |
[42:10] | Because your friend, the pawnbroker, | 因为你的朋友 那个典当商 |
[42:12] | is about to obtain a valuable book on behalf of the ancients: | 即将代表始祖去取一本价值连城的书 |
[42:16] | the Occido Lumen. | 「陨落之光」 |
[42:20] | But Mr. Setrakian… | 但塞特拉基安先生… |
[42:22] | I do not expect him | 我觉得他 |
[42:25] | to honour our agreement. | 不会履行我们的协议 |
[42:27] | – Why is that? – Because I wouldn’t if I were him. | -此话怎讲 -因为换作是我 我就不会 |
[42:30] | Your job | 你的任务 |
[42:31] | is to convince him to give up the book. | 就是说服他放弃这本书 |
[42:38] | I don’t know, man. The old bird is pretty tough. | 这可不好办 这老家伙脾气倔得很 |
[42:42] | What if he doesn’t get convinced? | 要是说服不了怎么办 |
[42:46] | Kill him and take it. | 杀了他 夺走书 |