时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | I have something. | 我手里有件东西 |
[00:06] | Something people would pay a lot of money for. | 很多人愿意花重金来买 |
[00:09] | The Lumen. | 「陨落之光」 |
[00:10] | I think we can do business. | 我想这笔交易可以做 |
[00:11] | The Lumen will be auctioned off tomorrow. | 「陨落之光」明天将会被拍卖 |
[00:13] | We need to prepare. | 我们要做好准备 |
[00:14] | I will be attending the auction. | 我去参加拍卖 |
[00:16] | Not with my resources, you won’t! | 你别想拿着我的钱去 |
[00:18] | If you do not provide the funds for the Lumen, | 如果你不为竞拍「陨落之光」提供资金 |
[00:20] | you will never get another drop of the white. | 就休想再得到一滴白血 |
[00:22] | He’s playing you. | 他在摆布你 |
[00:23] | Of course. | 是的 |
[00:25] | There is much more to come. | 而且胃口会越来越大 |
[00:26] | Tomorrow the Lumen goes on sale | 「陨落之光」明天进行拍卖 |
[00:28] | to the highest bidder. | 价高者得 |
[00:30] | I need the Ancients to back me. | 我需要始祖的支持 |
[00:32] | The gold will not be an issue. | 金子不是问题 |
[00:33] | I will obtain the book. | 我会弄到那本书 |
[00:34] | After I’ve examined it, | 在我查阅之后 |
[00:36] | I’ll turn it over to the Ancients. | 我会将它交给始祖 |
[00:38] | Agreed. | 一言为定 |
[00:39] | Mr. Elizalde. | 埃利萨尔德先生 |
[00:40] | Your mission was a success? | 你的任务成功了吗 |
[00:41] | – Got you 20 hungry wolves. – Good. | -给你找了20员猛将 -很好 |
[00:44] | Because your friend, the pawnbroker, | 因为你的朋友 那个典当商 |
[00:45] | is about to obtain a valuable book on behalf of the ancients: | 即将代表始祖去取一本价值连城的书 |
[00:48] | Your job is to convince him to give up the book. | 你的任务就是说服他放弃这本书 |
[00:52] | What if he doesn’t get convinced? | 要是说服不了怎么办 |
[00:54] | Kill him and take it. | 杀了他 夺走书 |
[00:55] | Kelly’s parents contacted the centre yesterday. | 凯莉的父母昨天联系了中心 |
[00:58] | Nana and grandpa? | 外公外婆吗 |
[00:59] | From where? | 他们在哪 |
[00:59] | Sea Island, Georgia. | 佐治亚州海岛市 |
[01:00] | Dad, we should go there. | 爸爸 我们该过去 |
[01:02] | We’ll be safe. | 我们会安全的 |
[01:03] | Well, it’s done. We got the travel permits. | 搞定了 拿到通行证了 |
[01:05] | You had no other options for Zack. | 对扎克你本来别无选择 |
[01:07] | Now you do. | 现在你有了 |
[01:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[01:10] | I’m truly so sorry for hurting you. | 我很抱歉伤害了你 |
[01:12] | I still love you. | 我现在还是很爱你 |
[01:29] | Good work, Mr. Ortega. | 干得好 奥提佳先生 |
[01:33] | I am impressed by your progress. | 你的进展真是喜人 |
[01:35] | Well, it’s been hard getting guys out here, | 这时候招工人真是不容易 |
[01:37] | given all the shit that’s been going on. | 外面太乱套了 |
[01:40] | That’s why we are paying triple wagess. | 所以我们付了三倍的工资 |
[01:43] | Yeah, that went a long way. | 是啊 这点收效不错 |
[01:46] | You know, this is one of the most | 这是我做过的 |
[01:47] | complicated systems I’ve ever worked on. | 最复杂的一个系统了 |
[01:49] | Is it some sort of European model? | 是欧洲的模式吗 |
[01:52] | It’s origins are European, yes. | 的确源自欧洲 没错 |
[01:58] | The enclosures open only from the top, yes? | 笼子只能从上面打开 是吧 |
[02:01] | Just as you specified. | 按你特别吩咐的那样 |
[02:03] | And the incinerator? | 焚化炉呢 |
[02:05] | It’s being prefabbed in another facility. | 在别的厂房里预制了 |
[02:06] | Should be installed by the end of the week. | 周末就应该能安装好 |
[02:08] | Very good. | 很好 |
[02:09] | It seems like a strange time and a strange place | 这时候在这种地方 |
[02:11] | to be constructing an animal-processing plant. | 建动物加工厂有点奇怪 |
[02:14] | Your point being? | 你什么意思 |
[02:17] | What kind of animal are you gonna be processing here? | 你要在这里加工什么样的动物 |
[02:22] | Sheep. | 绵羊 |
[03:22] | Don’t tell me you’re actually going to miss this place? | 你不会还怀念这里吧 |
[03:25] | A little. | 会有点吧 |
[03:31] | Mr. Setrakian, we’re leaving. | 塞特拉基安先生 我们要走了 |
[03:34] | Very well. | 好吧 |
[03:36] | Travel safe. | 旅途愉快 |
[03:44] | Give me your phone. C’mon, get in there. | 手机给我 过去 |
[03:47] | Nora, c’mon. | 诺拉 来 |
[03:51] | Alright. Everybody smile. | 好了 大家笑 |
[03:56] | Everybody smile. | 我说大家笑 |
[04:00] | OK, that’s… that’s great. | 好 这不错了 |
[04:04] | Not big on good-byes, huh? | 不太喜欢告别 是吧 |
[04:07] | Not when you’ve said as many as I have. | 实在经历了太多 |
[04:11] | Well, good luck getting your book, Professor. | 祝你能顺利拿到书 教授 |
[04:20] | Good luck to you too, Doctor. | 也祝你好运 博士 |
[04:25] | Take care of yourself. Get some sleep. | 照顾好自己 注意休息 |
[04:30] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, what? | 怎么回事 |
[04:31] | We’re kissing now? | 我们还打啵了 |
[04:36] | C’mere, Zack. | 过来 扎克 |
[04:39] | Take care of yourself, big guy. Yeah? | 照顾好自己 小伙子 |
[04:41] | – You, uh, send me a postcard. – Yeah, right. | -给我寄明信片 -嗯 |
[04:45] | Well, it’ll show up in a couple a years. | 过几年就能寄到了 |
[04:50] | I thought this was a quick trip down the coast and back. | 我以为你们去趟海岸就回来 |
[04:53] | With a couple of stops in DC. | 还要去特区的几个地方 |
[04:55] | We’ve got some friends and contacts there. | 我们在那边有朋友和联系人 |
[04:57] | To put your bio-bomb together? | 制作你的生物炸弹吗 |
[04:58] | Yeah, that’s the plan. | 是这么想的 |
[05:03] | Don’t know where we’ll be, but uh… | 不知道我们会去哪 |
[05:07] | when you get back, | 等你们回来 |
[05:08] | – well, make sure– – We’ll find you. | -一定 -我们会找到你的 |
[05:14] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[05:51] | You need to make them respect you, Eldritch. | 你得让他们尊重你 爱尔德里奇 |
[05:55] | They can’t succeed without you. | 没有你他们不能得逞 |
[05:57] | They seem very certain that they can. | 他们似乎很确定他们没问题 |
[06:01] | Remind them that they can’t. | 提醒他们不是那样的 |
[06:05] | You don’t need to die. | 你不需要死 |
[06:08] | And we never have to lose what we have… ever. | 我们永远不需要失去我们拥有的一切 |
[06:14] | Ever. | 永远 |
[06:27] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[06:29] | how much gold are we talking about here? | 到底是多少黄金 |
[06:33] | Gold? | 黄金 |
[06:35] | Yeah, gold. | 是啊 黄金 |
[06:37] | You know, the thing that we’re using to bargain for the Lumen? | 就是我们要拿来买「陨落之光」的 |
[06:39] | – How much do the Ancients have? – I have no idea. | -始祖有多少 -我不知道 |
[06:44] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[06:46] | Doesn’t that kind of make it hard to bid? | 这样竞价起来比较困难吧 |
[06:48] | One way or another, we will get the Lumen. | 不管怎样 我们都要拿到「陨落之光」 |
[06:52] | One way or another? | 不管怎样 |
[06:53] | We win it, we take it, | 要么赢走 要么夺走 |
[06:57] | or we die trying. | 要么决死一战 |
[06:59] | Yeah, alright. | 嗯 好 |
[07:02] | How ’bout we skip that third option, though, huh? | 不过第三个选项我们就别选了 好吗 |
[07:12] | Keep going. Next! | 继续走 下一个 |
[07:19] | You folks are lucky. You’re on the last train out. | 你们真走运 这是最后一班离开的车了 |
[07:22] | The last train? | 最后一班 |
[07:24] | National Guard’s gathering up all the trains. | 国家警卫队在集合所有列车 |
[07:27] | Go. Next! | 走吧 下一个 |
[07:36] | – Come on. Let’s go! – Let’s go, be quick. Move it. | -快点 快走 -快走 快 |
[07:40] | Two bag limit! | 只限两包行李 |
[07:43] | No one is allowed on this train with more than two bags! | 只限带两包行李登上列车 |
[07:47] | How long until the train arrives? | 列车什么时候才能到 |
[07:49] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也说不准 |
[07:50] | Attention all passengers.We appreciate your patience. | 各位旅客注意 多谢您耐心等待 |
[07:53] | The train departing for Washington DC, Charleston, Savannah, | 离站前往华盛顿特区 查尔斯顿 萨瓦纳 |
[07:57] | Jacksonville, Orlando and | 杰克逊维尔 奥兰多 以及 |
[07:58] | terminating in Tampa/Miami should be arriving shortly. | 终点站坦帕/迈阿密的列车马上就将到达 |
[08:02] | The right thing to do is usually the hardest. | 正确的事一般都是最难做的 |
[08:05] | Well, this is going to be very tough. | 这一次将会非常困难 |
[08:11] | You know, when we get to DC… | 等我们到了华盛顿 |
[08:14] | we get a fresh shot at putting that bioweapon together again. | 我们可以再次得到研发生物武器的机会 |
[08:19] | Maybe, uh… | 或许 |
[08:23] | Let’s focus on getting there, OK? | 先想着到那儿的事吧 |
[08:27] | I know I don’t have a right to ask you that– | 我知道我无权要求你… |
[08:29] | No, you don’t. | 是啊 你是无权 |
[08:37] | Well, at least I know that nobody can annoy you | 至少我知道没人能比我 |
[08:39] | as much as I do. | 更让你心烦 |
[09:39] | This here is Quinlan. | 这位是昆兰 |
[09:40] | He’s the one responsible for getting you guys out of jail. | 是他把你们弄出了监狱 |
[09:44] | Pay attention. | 听好了 |
[09:57] | This freak? | 就这个怪物吗 |
[09:59] | – He’s one of them, man! – I am not one of them. | -他是他们中的一员 -我不是的 |
[10:06] | I’ll tell you what you are… | 我来告诉你你是什么 |
[10:09] | you’re dead! | 你死定了 |
[10:17] | Anyone else? | 还有谁 |
[10:23] | Gentlemen. Human life is fleeting. | 先生们 人命转瞬即逝 |
[10:30] | I’ve watched many men perish, | 我曾目睹很多人死去 |
[10:33] | good and bad. | 好人坏人都有 |
[10:34] | The act itself, the dying, is the same. | 但死亡本身 并无差异 |
[10:38] | What distinguishes the honourable from the dishonourable | 区别高贵与卑鄙的 |
[10:42] | is how in the few, most important moments in life, | 是在人生中少数的一些重要时刻 |
[10:45] | they conducted themselves. | 人是怎么做的 |
[10:47] | How would you men like to be remembered? | 你们想如何被铭记 |
[10:51] | As human animals, marginalized, | 作为人形畜生 被人忽视 |
[10:54] | locked away in cages? Or as warriors? | 锁在笼子里吗 还是作为勇士 |
[10:59] | Fighters of the highest order? | 为最高荣誉而战 |
[11:02] | Today, you fight for one tribe: | 今天 你们为一族人而战 |
[11:06] | humankind. | 全人类 |
[11:09] | It no longer matters what colour you wear, | 你们衣服的颜色 |
[11:12] | or what colour your skin is. | 你们皮肤的颜色不再重要 |
[11:13] | All that matters | 唯一要紧的 |
[11:17] | is the colour of your blood. | 是你们血液的颜色 |
[11:19] | Red versus white. | 红血 对抗白血 |
[11:24] | Today you will define who you are. | 今天 你们将定义自己 |
[11:29] | Today you will spill white blood | 今天 你们要让白血飞溅 |
[11:33] | and change the future. | 改变未来 |
[11:36] | Are you with me? | 你们愿与我一起战斗吗 |
[11:40] | Then let us fight. | 那我们去作战吧 |
[12:00] | Everybody needs to find a seat! | 所有人找好位置坐下 |
[12:03] | Keep your luggage out of the aisles! | 过道不要放行李 |
[12:06] | The train is full, | 列车满员 |
[12:08] | but every ticketed passenger has a seat, | 但人人有座 |
[12:11] | so please be courteous. | 请注意礼貌 |
[12:14] | We hope to depart within the hour. | 我们一小时内就将出发 |
[12:22] | 好牧羊人教堂 曼哈顿 罗斯福岛 | |
[12:29] | Welcome, Professor. I’m glad to see you made it. | 欢迎 教授 很高兴你赶到了 |
[12:32] | It’s gonna be a good time. | 会很愉快的 |
[12:34] | But first I’m gonna ask you and your friend here | 但我得先请你和你的朋友 |
[12:36] | to check all your weapons. | 交出所有武器 |
[12:37] | You’ll get it back at the end. | 结束时会还给你们 |
[12:40] | Now, how about a drink? | 来杯酒吧 |
[12:43] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[12:45] | Alright, I’ll have one for you. | 好吧 那我替你喝一杯 |
[12:52] | We’re gonna need you to verify and register | 麻烦你们让詹姆斯 |
[12:54] | your gold funds with James right over here. | 登记验证一下你们的金子 |
[12:59] | OK, good luck, Professor. | 祝你好运 教授 |
[13:03] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[13:08] | Who’s this guy? | 这人是谁 |
[13:16] | We are going to need to see your weapons. | 我们要搜你的武器 |
[13:17] | – I have no weapons. – Up. | -我没带武器 -举起手来 |
[13:20] | – Who are you? – I am Thomas Eichorst. | -你是谁 -我是托马斯·艾霍斯特 |
[13:23] | Mr. Palmer’s emissary. | 帕尔默先生的随从 |
[13:26] | I will be bidding in his place. | 我会代他竞拍 |
[13:28] | You got gold, you can bid. | 你有金子就行 |
[13:31] | Just register your funds right over there. | 去那边登记你的金子 |
[13:33] | – Of course. – I’ll go get the book, | -当然 -我去拿书 |
[13:36] | so we can get this show on the road. | 我们赶紧开始 |
[13:39] | Here is my account information, which all will be verified. | 这是我的账户信息 都已经验证了 |
[13:42] | Where is Palmer? | 帕尔默呢 |
[13:44] | This transaction is much too important. | 这桩交易太重要了 |
[13:48] | I will have the honour of acquiring the Lumen. | 我将取走「陨落之光」 |
[13:57] | Abraham, how ironic | 亚伯拉罕 真是讽刺 |
[14:00] | that our duel should end not with a fight | 你我之争居然不是以打斗 |
[14:02] | but with a simple transaction in gold. | 而是以金子交易结束 |
[14:05] | I assure you, Eichorst,our duel shall end | 我保证 艾霍斯特 我们的争斗 |
[14:08] | with a transaction in silver. | 会以银的交汇结束 |
[14:12] | So, the Master passed you over for Bolivar. | 血祖选了波利瓦而没选你 |
[14:16] | A third-rate musical act. | 一个三流歌手 |
[14:18] | Does it hurt at all to be bound by loyalty | 不得不忠于一个 |
[14:21] | to one so obviously unimpressed by you? | 显然并不重视你的人 痛苦吗 |
[14:31] | Does it not pain you | 想想我从你那里 |
[14:33] | to tally all the things that I have taken from you already? | 夺走的一切 痛苦吗 |
[14:41] | You’re a creature of filth, Eichorst. | 你是个肮脏的东西 艾霍斯特 |
[14:44] | Were it up to me, | 要是我说了算 |
[14:47] | I would suck you dry and snap your neck, | 我就吸干你 拗断你的脖子 |
[14:51] | denying you one final time. | 让你最后一次不能得偿所愿 |
[14:54] | But do you know that the Master has a plan for you? | 但你知道血祖对你另有安排吗 |
[14:57] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:59] | He wants you to turn, | 他想转化你 |
[15:01] | to bear witness to that which you have been fighting | 见证你一直以来 |
[15:04] | – against for so long. – Never! | -所抗拒的未来 -休想 |
[15:06] | I will release you, Eichorst, to die | 我会让你 艾霍斯特 |
[15:09] | like the soulless appendage you are. | 像个没魂的附属品一样死去 |
[15:13] | I’m pretty sure he’s right. | 他说得没错 |
[15:17] | Easy — hey. Why don’t you all step back? | 别激动 都退后一步 |
[15:19] | It’s too bad that all these gangsters are watching us, huh? | 真可惜有这么多黑帮盯着我们 |
[15:24] | ‘Cause I’m dying for a chance | 我真等不及 |
[15:25] | to stick a piece of rebar in your right ear | 往你右耳里捅进一根钢筋 |
[15:29] | and watch it come out your left. | 再看着它从你左耳出来 |
[15:31] | Bitch. | 走狗 |
[15:33] | Both credit lines verified. | 他们都通过验证了 |
[15:35] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[15:39] | Both your banks in Switzerland have agreed | 你们两方的瑞士银行都同意 |
[15:41] | to convert funds into gold based upon the current exchange rate. | 按如今汇率将资金转换为金子 |
[15:45] | Highest dollar value bid wins. | 出价高者得 |
[15:47] | Now, let me see. What number should I start at? | 好了 我该从多少开始喊呢 |
[15:50] | – $5 million. – Alright, 5 million it is. | -五百万 -好吧 就五百万 |
[15:54] | – 10 million. – 15. | -一千万 -一千五百万 |
[16:00] | – Do I hear 20? – 30 million. | -有人出价两千万吗 -三千万 |
[16:02] | – 50. – Whoa, let me catch my breath here, hmm? | -五千万 -等等 我喘口气的 |
[16:08] | – 100 million. – 200 million. | -一个亿 -两个亿 |
[16:10] | 300 million. | 三亿 |
[16:16] | I propose that the one with the most gold will win this book | 我提议高价者得 |
[16:19] | for exactly $1 more than the losing bid. | 只高于输家一美元 |
[16:23] | Deal? | 可以吗 |
[16:23] | Agreed. | 可以 |
[16:26] | – Agreed. – Alright. | -可以 -好 |
[16:29] | James here will check each account to find out its limits. | 詹姆斯会去核实你们账户的上限 |
[16:33] | – James? – All set, boss. | -詹姆斯 -好了 老大 |
[16:36] | Alright, we’ll start with Mr. Setrakian here. | 好了 塞特拉基安先生先来 |
[16:41] | – What’s the grand total? – Yes. | -一共多少 -嗯 |
[16:45] | What? Say it again? | 什么 多少 |
[16:50] | $323 million. | 3.23亿美元 |
[16:55] | 323 mil? | 3.23亿 |
[16:58] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[17:01] | This must be some kind of book. | 这书一定很特别 |
[17:04] | Alright. What about the German here? What’s he got? | 好了 德国先生呢 他有多少 |
[17:08] | – You got the balance. Let me see it? – Here’s the number, boss. | -给我看下对账单 -这是数字 |
[17:13] | $351.8 million. | 3.518亿美元 |
[17:16] | Damn! | 我去 |
[17:18] | Sold to the German for 323 million plus 1 buck. | 3.23亿美元加一块卖给德国人 |
[17:21] | Transfer the gold to my account, | 将金子转账到我账上 |
[17:22] | – right the hell now. – You got it, Creem. | -现在马上 -是 克里姆 |
[17:25] | – Give me the damn book. – The game is over, Abraham. | -书给我 -游戏结束了 亚伯拉罕 |
[17:28] | Nothing on this earth can stop the Master now. | 这世上没什么能阻止主人了 |
[17:34] | Please, | 拜托 |
[17:36] | put it in a canvas bag for me, would you? | 可以帮我装到帆布袋里吗 |
[17:38] | For 323 million, hell, | 看在3.23亿的份上 当然可以 |
[17:41] | I’ll gift wrap it if you want. | 我甚至可以给你包成大礼 |
[17:43] | Yo, Creem. | 克里姆 |
[17:49] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[17:50] | What? | 什么 |
[17:52] | Check again. | 再核对一下 |
[17:55] | The German’s access to the Swiss bank account has been rescinded. | 这德国佬在瑞士银行的账号被注销了 |
[17:58] | That’s ridiculous. Obviously a mistake has been made. | 荒谬 当中肯定有什么误会 |
[18:02] | It’s not a mistake. They checked twice. | 不会有错 他们核对了两次 |
[18:04] | Access to the gold account is withdrawn. | 金库账号已经被撤销了 |
[18:07] | Sorry, you’re out of luck. | 抱歉 看来你太不走运了 |
[18:08] | I guess this is yours, old man. | 这本书归你了 老头 |
[18:10] | Congratulations. I was rooting for you. | 恭喜啊 我本来就支持你 |
[18:11] | – No! – Whoa, whoa, that’s far enough. | -不 -保持距离 |
[18:14] | – Easy. – Allow me to call the bank | -冷静 -请让我联系银行 |
[18:16] | and rectify the situation. | 解决一下问题 |
[18:18] | No. 323 million is 323 million. | 不行 3.23亿就是3.23亿 |
[18:21] | I ain’t rectifying jack shit. | 我的主意是不会改变的 |
[18:24] | Hey! This is your last warning. | 最后警告你一次 |
[18:31] | Try it. | 有种你试试 |
[18:32] | Go ahead. Do your thing. | 来啊 动手啊 |
[18:36] | Step away. | 滚开 |
[18:43] | It seems… | 看来 |
[18:44] | at the end of the day, | 到了最后关头 |
[18:46] | Eldritch Palmer would rather I have the book than | 爱尔德里奇·帕尔默宁愿让我得到这书 |
[18:50] | let it fall into the hands of the Master. | 也不愿意让它落入血祖之手 |
[18:55] | Interesting. | 真有趣 |
[18:58] | I congratulate you, | 我祝贺你 |
[19:01] | A230385 A230385. | |
[19:04] | I congratulate you greatly. | 我由衷地祝贺你 |
[19:08] | Enjoy this victory. | 享受胜利吧 |
[19:12] | Savour it. | 尽情享受 |
[19:14] | Plant it in your memory. | 将它铭刻在你记忆深处 |
[19:18] | I will see you soon. | 我们后会有期 |
[19:21] | Party’s over. Off my island. | 派对结束 离开我的岛 |
[19:32] | Thanks for making me rich, old man. | 谢谢你让我成了富翁 老头 |
[19:44] | Come on, Professor. | 走吧 教授 |
[19:51] | It’s gonna be dark soon. I hope you put some money aside | 天快黑了 我希望你还存着些钱 |
[19:54] | to get a helicopter or something. | 能买架直升机什么的 |
[20:15] | 323 million smackeronis, huh? | 一本3.23亿的书 是吧 |
[20:20] | Yeesh. Be vigilant. | 保持警惕 |
[20:21] | The attack could come from any direction. | 突袭可能来自任何方向 |
[20:24] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[20:26] | Why didn’t you arrange for backup? | 你怎么没安排后援 |
[20:29] | The Ancients, they paid a lot of gold for this thing, | 始祖们花了那么多金子换这本书 |
[20:33] | you’d think they’d want to help. | 按理说他们会愿意帮忙的 |
[20:34] | Mr. Fet, there is something I neglected to tell you. | 费特先生 有一件事我没告诉你 |
[20:37] | I’m not giving this book to the Ancients. | 我不会把这本书交给始祖 |
[20:42] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[20:44] | So, uh, we’re ripping off one gang of immortal munchers | 我们刚从一帮不死大老鼠手里抢了东西 |
[20:50] | and we’re looking to throw down against another? | 现在又要对付另一帮是吗 |
[20:54] | That is an accurate assessment. | 非常正确 |
[20:57] | Is it much further? | 还有多远 |
[21:00] | Almost there. | 快到了 |
[21:03] | You know, | 要知道 |
[21:05] | you could have told me about double-crossing– | 你可以告诉我你要出卖… |
[21:24] | We need to move! | 我们得快跑了 |
[21:29] | Hang on! | 坐好了 |
[21:41] | Here we go! | 走了 |
[21:46] | Come on! Let’s go! | 拜托 快动啊 |
[21:56] | Damn thing’s jammed! | 该死的 卡住了 |
[21:59] | Come on! | 走啊 |
[22:09] | Hang on! | 坐好了 |
[22:14] | Go, Professor! Go! | 快走 教授 快走 |
[22:31] | Abraham! | 亚伯拉罕 |
[22:36] | As always, your victory was fleeting. | 你的胜利总是转瞬即逝 |
[22:42] | Bring me the book… | 把书给我弄来 |
[22:45] | and the Professor. | 还有那教授 |
[23:07] | Let them know we’re not going easily! | 让他们知道 我们不会轻易罢休 |
[23:44] | Looks like somebody else joined the party. | 看样子又有人加入派对了 |
[24:23] | – “The Born”. – Can you see me through him? | -「出生者」 -你能通过他看见我吗 |
[24:32] | You were wise not to come here tonight. | 你今晚没来 是明智的 |
[24:36] | Cowardly, but | 懦弱 但是 |
[24:38] | wise. | 很明智 |
[24:39] | I fear no one. | 我无惧任何人 |
[24:43] | Nor do I. | 我也是 |
[25:00] | Go, go, go! | 上 快上 |
[25:54] | Nothing will hinder | 没人能阻止 |
[25:56] | the rise of my power. | 我权力的崛起 |
[26:10] | Thanks, folks, for your patience. | 谢谢大家的耐心 |
[26:12] | We have been cleared for departure, | 我们已检查完毕 准备出发 |
[26:14] | and train number 323, with stops | 323次列车将停靠 |
[26:16] | in Washington DC, Charleston, | 华盛顿特区 查尔斯顿 |
[26:19] | Savannah, Jacksonville, Orlando | 萨瓦娜 杰克逊维尔 奥兰多 |
[26:22] | and terminating in Tampa/Miami, is underway. | 以及终点站迈阿密/坦帕 并即将发车 |
[26:27] | Go back to sleep. | 继续睡吧 |
[26:52] | It’s a long ride. | 旅途漫长 |
[26:52] | I’m going to go hit the Club Car before they run out. | 在东西卖光前我得去趟餐车 |
[26:58] | Excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[27:03] | – Sandwiches, drinks? – Waters, please. | -来点三明治和饮料吗 -水吧 谢谢 |
[27:14] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[27:32] | Great to be underway, huh? | 能上路真好 对吧 |
[27:34] | Where you headed? | 你去哪儿 |
[27:36] | – Savannah. – Nice. | -萨瓦娜 -不错 |
[27:39] | I’m going all the way to… | 我要一直坐到 |
[27:41] | What the hell’s that? | 怎么回事 |
[27:43] | Something on the tracks? | 有东西在铁轨上吗 |
[27:47] | Shit. | 该死 |
[27:49] | We gotta stop! | 我们得停车 |
[28:27] | Eldritch, you have crossed | 爱尔德里奇 你已经逾矩了 |
[28:29] | a line that cannot be uncrossed. | 而你所犯的错误无法弥补 |
[28:32] | Yes. Do you really believe | 是的 你真以为 |
[28:34] | that I am a man to be trifled with? | 我是那种会受人摆布的人吗 |
[28:37] | Who are you to give orders? | 你凭什么发号施令 |
[28:38] | Eldritch’s pact isn’t with you. | 跟爱尔德里奇合作的人又不是你 |
[28:41] | My dear, you will not speak unless spoken to. | 亲爱的 没让你开口时就给我闭嘴 |
[28:45] | There he goes again. | 他又来了 |
[28:47] | She can and will speak her mind. | 她想说什么就说什么 |
[28:50] | You humiliated me at the auction. | 你令我在拍卖会上蒙羞 |
[28:53] | You cost us the Lumen. | 害我们失去了「陨落之光」 |
[28:55] | But your most grievous crime was | 但你最严重的罪行 |
[28:58] | betraying the Master. | 是背叛主人 |
[29:00] | Please. It’s Setrakian. | 别这样 不就是塞特拉基安嘛 |
[29:03] | My security team can have the book back in our hands | 我的安保队伍在他翻译标题页之前 |
[29:05] | before he’s translated the title page, | 就能把书弄回来 |
[29:08] | but only, only, | 但前提是… |
[29:10] | if you and your Master pay me the respect I deserve! | 你和你的主人得给予我应有的尊重 |
[29:13] | – How dare you. – How dare you! | -好大的胆子 -你好大的胆子 |
[29:17] | Without Eldritch’s influence, without his abilities, | 要是没有爱尔德里奇的影响力 他的能力 |
[29:20] | without what he has done– | 没有他所做的一切… |
[29:21] | I see you who is deciding things. | 原来这里是你说了算 |
[29:25] | We want the white when we need it. | 在我们需要时 你得给我们白血 |
[29:28] | You will help us; we will help you. But as equals. | 我们互利互助 但应是平等的 |
[29:32] | That was, as I heard it, the bargain. | 我听说这才是当初的协议 |
[29:34] | What do you think, mein Meister? | 你觉得呢 我的主人 |
[29:49] | I see I’ve finally warranted your attention. | 看来我终于引起你的注意了 |
[29:57] | These new terms — | 这些新条件 |
[29:59] | the white for immortality — | 延续生命的白血 |
[30:00] | do not materially affect our agreement. | 本质上不会影响我们的协议 |
[30:04] | Use my resources as necessary | 必要时可以用我的资源 |
[30:07] | but do not ever take me for granted again. | 但别再不把我当回事了 |
[30:10] | The terms of our agreement remain unchanged. | 我们协议中的条件仍然不变 |
[30:19] | No! | 不要 |
[30:21] | No! | 不 |
[30:57] | She has a new mate now, Eldritch. | 她有新伙伴了 爱尔德里奇 |
[31:01] | Devotion is a beautiful thing. | 奉献是美好的 |
[31:13] | What just happened? | 出什么事了 |
[31:16] | We’ve derailed | 列车脱轨了 |
[31:23] | Get your dagger! | 拿上匕首 |
[31:44] | Come on! | 快走 |
[31:47] | What about dad? | 爸爸怎么办 |
[31:49] | He’ll find us. We can’t wait. | 他会找到我们的 不能等了 |
[32:09] | Come on! | 快点 |
[32:27] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[33:01] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[33:03] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[33:15] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[33:58] | Watch out for the third rail. | 小心输电轨 |
[34:00] | Come on, the station’s close. | 快点 车站就快到了 |
[34:13] | Get behind me. | 到我后面去 |
[34:20] | When I say “Run,” you run. | 我让你跑 你就快跑 |
[34:22] | Get to the station. Wait for your father or me. | 到车站去 等我和你爸爸来 |
[34:24] | Got it? | 知道了吗 |
[34:29] | Zack… | 扎克 |
[34:34] | Come on! | 来啊 |
[34:36] | I’m ready! What are you waiting for? | 我准备好了 你还在等什么 |
[34:56] | Run! | 快跑 |
[35:01] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[35:19] | Stop! | 住手 |
[35:25] | No! | 不要 |
[35:28] | Please! Let her go! | 求你了 放开她 |
[35:34] | Please. | 求你 |
[35:35] | Stop. | 住手 |
[36:10] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[36:14] | Let me see you. | 让我看看你 |
[36:33] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[36:54] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[37:03] | Come to me. | 到我这来 |
[37:11] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[37:52] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[37:54] | There we go. | 就这样 |
[37:56] | Take your time. | 慢慢来 |
[37:58] | Alright, Professor. We’re all set. | 好了 教授 我们没事了 |
[38:02] | There she is! | 就在那里 |
[38:05] | Home free. | 回家了 |
[38:08] | Alright. | 好了 |
[38:13] | Hey, pawnbroker! | 当铺老板 |
[38:17] | Try me, big boy. | 试试啊 大个子 |
[38:20] | You’re lucky I don’t shoot you | 你应该庆幸我没因为 |
[38:21] | for making me walk through that sewer. | 你让我走那下水道崩了你 |
[38:23] | Back off, man. Just walk away. | 后退 伙计 你走吧 |
[38:26] | I’m talkin’ to Mr. Setrakian. | 我找塞特拉基安先生 |
[38:29] | You made a deal, old man. | 你做过一笔交易 老家伙 |
[38:31] | I’m here to see that you honour it. | 我是来让你兑现承诺的 |
[38:32] | Who the hell is this guy, anyway? | 这家伙到底是谁啊 |
[38:35] | Former customer. | 以前的顾客 |
[38:38] | I am not giving this book to you, | 我不会把这本书给你的 |
[38:40] | or to the Ancients, or to anyone. | 或是给始祖 或是任何人 |
[38:43] | I’m going to walk onto that boat | 我要走上那条船去 |
[38:45] | and either you are going to shoot me | 然后要么你开枪杀我 |
[38:47] | and Mr. Fet is going to shoot you, or– | 费特先生会开枪杀你 或是… |
[38:50] | Or, I could kill both of you. | 再或者 我可以把你们两个都杀了 |
[38:54] | This guy! | 是他 |
[38:59] | Mr. Quinlan, you did not come all this way | 昆兰先生 我就知道你大老远过来 |
[39:02] | to do the Ancients’ bidding. | 不只是为始祖做事那么简单 |
[39:05] | – I know who you are. – Do you? | -我知道你是谁 -是吗 |
[39:08] | I know what you want. It is not this book. | 我知道你要的不是这本书 |
[39:12] | Same old pawnbroker, making deals. | 这典当商还是老样子 喜欢做交易 |
[39:15] | Careful, Quinlan, you’re gonna end up with a broken clock. | 当心 昆兰 别买个坏掉的钟回家 |
[39:20] | The Ancients will destroy this book | 为了防止书中的秘密泄露 |
[39:22] | rather than allow its secrets to be revealed. | 始祖将会销毁这本书 |
[39:24] | And when they do, they will destroy the one item | 等到那时候 他们也毁了 |
[39:27] | in this world The Master desires. | 这世上血祖唯一觊觎的东西 |
[39:30] | But as long as this book exists… | 可只要这本书存世一天 |
[39:33] | It is bait! Do you want the Master? | 这是诱饵 你不是想找血祖吗 |
[39:37] | He will come for whoever possesses it. | 只要这本书在手里 血祖自然会找上门 |
[39:39] | That I guarantee you. | 我向你保证 |
[39:47] | Nora? Zack? | 诺拉 扎克 |
[39:52] | Nora! | 诺拉 |
[39:54] | Where’s Zack? Where is he? | 扎克呢 他在哪 |
[40:00] | She took him. | 她把他带走了 |
[40:01] | She turned him? | 她把他转化了吗 |
[40:04] | No. | 没有 |
[40:06] | She took him away with her. | 她把他一起带走了 |
[40:13] | Don’t! Don’t come close. | 不要 别靠近我 |
[40:21] | We can manage this. | 我们可以想办法 |
[40:24] | I can figure something out. | 我会想到办法的 |
[40:28] | You’re always late. | 你总是晚一步 |
[40:34] | I already hear his voice in me. | 我已经能听到他的声音了 |
[40:36] | His will creeping into mine. | 他的意志在慢慢蚕食我 |
[40:40] | I don’t want him to hear your words, | 我不想让他通过我的耳目 |
[40:43] | to see you through my eyes. | 看到你 听见你 |
[40:46] | – Nora! – I would come for you. | -诺拉 -我会回来找你 |
[40:53] | I would come for you and Zack. | 我会回来找你和扎克的 |
[40:56] | Please don’t leave me. | 求你不要离开我 |
[41:03] | It’s done. | 都结束了 |
[42:13] | I don’t know about this, Professor. | 这样真的好吗 教授 |
[42:23] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[42:26] | Somewhere in here | 应该就在这里 |
[42:27] | is the key to the Master’s origin and, | 有关血祖起源的关键信息 |
[42:31] | hopefully, his demise. | 很可能还有终结他的方法 |
[42:35] | You can figure it out though, right? | 但你能琢磨明白 对吧 |
[42:37] | In time, yes. | 迟早会的 |
[42:39] | In time? | 迟早 |
[42:42] | We’ve got a stolen book on a stolen boat, | 我们拿着偷来的书 坐着偷来的船 |
[42:44] | sailing down a river. | 在河上漂流 |
[42:45] | We have no idea where we’re going, | 完全不知道何去何从 |
[42:48] | Mexican gangbangers and a half-breed Strigoi on board. | 同船的还有墨西哥黑帮和一个混血返魂尸 |
[42:52] | The Ancients and the Master are after us. | 始祖和血祖在追杀我们 |
[42:54] | I’m sure we’ve got plenty of time, Professor. | 我相信我们有「不少」时间 教授 |
[43:00] | Long ago, I pledged my life to opposing these monsters. | 很久以前 我发誓要手刃这些怪物 |
[43:06] | Since then, I have lost everything dear to me, | 从那时起 我就失去了我所珍惜的一切 |
[43:10] | driven to the edge of madness | 在求知欲与复仇心的影响下 |
[43:11] | in my quest for knowledge and vengeance. | 曾一度将自己逼疯 |
[43:15] | Now, one step away from victory, | 如今离胜利仅一步之遥 |
[43:18] | why do I feel more trepidation than triumph? | 为何我觉得这般惶恐而非胜利的喜悦 |
[43:23] | What insidious plan does the Master have for humankind? | 血祖暗中对人类到底有何诡计 |
[43:29] | We have become overconfident as a species. | 作为一类物种 我们日益自负 |
[43:34] | We ignorantly believed in our primacy over all else — | 我们愚蠢地自以为超越了一切… |
[43:38] | over all other species, | 优越于其他物种 |
[43:41] | over our planet itself. | 能够主宰地球 |
[43:51] | Will we perish under our own greed and selfishness? | 我们最终会因贪婪和自私而灭亡吗 |
[44:03] | Or will we overcome and survive? | 还是会克服万难 生存下来 |
[44:10] | A short time ago, our current reality was beyond imagination. | 不久之前 如今的现状还是无法想象之事 |
[44:17] | Now we have one last chance | 但如今 我们还有最后一次机会 |
[44:20] | to win back our world. | 拯救这个世界 |
[44:25] | In order to defeat the Master, | 为了打败血祖 |
[44:28] | we must be as cold and ruthless | 我们必须跟他一样冷血 残酷 |
[44:31] | and savage as he is… | 下手不留情… |
[44:37] | and yet without becoming monsters ourselves. | 但同时又不能丧失人性 |