时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | FX presents, the Strain. | FX出品 「血族」 |
[00:20] | The Ancients gave me your name. | 始祖跟我说了你 |
[00:22] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
[00:23] | My name is Quinlan, | 我叫昆兰 |
[00:24] | and you and I have something very much in common. | 你我二人有个共同之处 |
[00:27] | What’s that? | 是什么呢 |
[00:28] | We are both hunting the Master. | 我们都在追杀血祖 |
[00:31] | The Occido Lumen. | 《陨落之光》 |
[00:33] | Somewhere in here is the key to the Master’s demise. | 应该就在这里有终结血祖的方法 |
[00:37] | I will use the book to end this plague. | 我要用这书终结这场瘟疫 |
[00:39] | Abraham, how ironic that our duel should end not with a fight, | 亚伯拉罕 真是讽刺 你我之争居然不是以打斗 |
[00:44] | but with a simple transaction in gold. | 而是以金子交易结束 |
[00:46] | Both of you can bid it out. | 你们俩价高者得 |
[00:48] | The man with the deepest pocket wins. | 钱多者胜 |
[00:50] | I guess this is yours, old man. Congratulations. | 这本书归你了 老头 恭喜啊 |
[00:52] | It seems Eldritch Palmer would rather I have the book | 看来 爱尔德里奇·帕尔默宁愿让我得到这书 |
[00:55] | than let it fall into the hands of the Master. | 也不愿意让它落入血祖之手 |
[01:00] | You folks are lucky. | 你们真走运 |
[01:02] | You’re on the last train out. | 这是最后一班离开的车了 |
[01:10] | – What just happened? – We’ve derailed. | -出什么事了 -列车脱轨了 |
[01:12] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[01:14] | Stop! | 住手 |
[01:18] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[01:21] | Nora. | 诺拉 |
[01:23] | She took him away with her. | 她把他一起带走了 |
[01:25] | – Don’t! – Nora. | -不要 -诺拉 |
[01:27] | It’s done. | 都结束了 |
[01:33] | Zack is alive. | 扎克还活着 |
[01:35] | We want the Lumen. | 我们想要《陨落之光》 |
[01:37] | You have a choice to make: | 你得做出选择 |
[01:39] | the Lumen or Zack. | 《陨落之光》还是扎克 |
[01:46] | Yeah. Can we get some more of that culture in that slider, please? | 能再在那个滑块里加点培养菌吗 麻烦了 |
[02:31] | Just make sure there’s no trace of the residue in it. | 确保里面没有残留 |
[02:33] | Yes, Doctor. | 是 医生 |
[02:35] | Here are the reports. | 报告拿来了 |
[02:38] | Eight the hard way. My lucky number. | 44 我的幸运号 |
[02:40] | I got a good feeling about this batch. | 我对这批预感会很不错 |
[02:42] | I’ll believe it if you will. | 我相信你的预感 |
[02:44] | Well, no one ever won a Nobel without taking a risk. | 没有哪个诺贝尔奖不是靠冒险获得的 |
[02:47] | Using polio against glioblastomas? | 拿小儿麻痹对付恶性胶质瘤 |
[02:49] | That was one hell of a gamble. It paid off. | 是场豪赌 但结果不错 |
[02:51] | Yeah, we’re not winning a Nobel. | 我们不会拿诺贝尔奖的 |
[02:53] | We’ll be lucky if we don’t end up in jail. | 不进监狱就算走运了 |
[03:02] | – She’s all set, Doctor. – OK. | -她准备好了 医生 -好 |
[03:05] | The time is 03:00. | 时间是凌晨3点 |
[03:07] | We have just introduced Extract 44 intravenously into | 我们刚将44号萃取物注射给 |
[03:10] | test subject 5-0-5, | 505号实验对象 |
[03:13] | a 72-year-old woman with vascular dementia. | 一位有血管性痴呆症的72岁女人 |
[03:22] | Pulse is increasing! Now, 78. | 脉搏在加速 78了 |
[03:24] | Temperature’s ramping up. | 体温在上升 |
[03:25] | Keep an eye on her blood pressure. | 盯住她的血压 |
[03:26] | Yes, Doctor. | 是 医生 |
[03:31] | Tonic-clonic tremors. This is not looking good. | 强直阵挛性颤动 不妙 |
[03:33] | 300 milligrams of labetalol! | 300毫克拉贝洛尔 |
[03:35] | Shit! She’s spiking. | 该死 她的体温骤升 |
[03:37] | Code Red! | 红色警戒 |
[03:38] | We need an APAP IV in here, stat! | 马上进行静脉注射 |
[03:39] | We’ve gotta get her temperature down. | 得降下她的体温 |
[03:40] | 2000 MIB. 2000 micrograms! | 2000MIB 2000微克 |
[03:42] | Load her up and keep it coming! | 给她持续注射 |
[03:44] | – Get ready to breathe for her. – She’s going over. | -准备插管 -她要不行了 |
[03:50] | – Move. Clear! – Clear! | -让开 离手 -离手 |
[04:47] | 东49街 梅菲尔德酒店 纽约警局特遣队总部 | |
[05:09] | Another round here! | 再上一轮 |
[05:11] | Our recovery team only found one of their bodies. | 回收队只找到一具他们的尸体 |
[05:13] | You run into any strigoi? | 碰见返魂尸了吗 |
[05:16] | Not a one. | 没有 |
[05:19] | The Master must have moved his nesting spot. | 血祖肯定是挪窝了 |
[05:21] | But now you know he’s here, right? | 但现在你们知道他就在这儿了 |
[05:23] | So, when do we get more troops? | 什么时候能增兵 |
[05:28] | Command’s pulling out of New York City. | 指挥要从纽约撤军了 |
[05:31] | The mission was to find the King Rat! | 任务不是找到鼠王吗 |
[05:33] | The King Muncher! We found him! | 吸血鬼王 我们找到他了 |
[05:35] | I don’t know what we found. | 我不知道我们找到的是什么 |
[05:37] | Ah, come on. | 得了 |
[05:38] | I lost six good men on those teams, | 我损失了六名好兵 |
[05:40] | and I got nothing to show for it. | 却毫无战果 |
[05:43] | They’re cutting bait. | 他们要中止行动 |
[05:45] | We’re heading out. | 我们要走了 |
[05:48] | To do what? | 去干什么 |
[05:49] | Try and control the outbreak in D.C. | 去控制华府的疫情爆发 |
[05:51] | The capitol falls; the entire country does. | 如果首都沦陷 整个国家就沦陷了 |
[05:56] | I can get you out if you wanna come with us. | 如果想走 我可以带上你 |
[05:59] | I got no desire to save D.C. | 我并不想拯救华府 |
[06:02] | Yeah. I got that. | 嗯 我明白 |
[06:06] | Well… | 好吧 |
[06:09] | best of luck to you, Fet. | 祝你好运 费特 |
[06:10] | Yeah. You too. | 你也是 |
[06:20] | Another double. | 再来杯双份 |
[06:22] | I got it. | 我请 |
[06:25] | – Another for me. – Yes, ma’am! | -也给我再来杯 -是 女士 |
[06:28] | SEALs are going bye-bye, huh? | 海豹突击队要走了 |
[06:30] | Yeah. Sad to say. | 是啊 很遗憾 |
[06:35] | Have you noticed these creatures are getting better? | 你发现这些东西越来越厉害了吗 |
[06:39] | Faster? | 越来越快了 |
[06:41] | They’re learning their environment, developing. | 它们在渐渐熟悉环境 进化 |
[06:45] | And they say we’re winning. | 他们还说我们在节节胜利呢 |
[06:47] | Well, it’s pretty hard to stamp out a bug | 想清除隔两天就 |
[06:48] | that doubles its numbers every couple of days, you know. | 数目翻番的害虫是很难的 |
[06:53] | Councilwoman Faraldo talks about how we’re taking back this city. | 法莱多议员说什么我们要夺回城市 |
[06:59] | You and I are never gonna see that day. | 你和我是看不到那一天到来了 |
[07:00] | Just like the song says. | 就像歌里唱的 |
[07:04] | An optimist, huh? | 挺乐观啊 |
[07:11] | That’s why I’m making the glass half full turn empty. | 所以我把半满的杯子一口闷了 |
[07:16] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[07:18] | To tonight. | 敬今晚 |
[07:21] | All we got is this. | 我们只有这个了 |
[07:59] | Need to go check on my friends. | 我得去看看我朋友 |
[08:04] | It’s, uh, Val, right? | 你叫瓦 是吧 |
[08:08] | Vasiliy. | 瓦西里 |
[08:11] | And… Kathy, right? | 你是凯西 是吧 |
[08:14] | – Kate. It’s close enough. – Yeah. | -凯特 够接近了 -嗯 |
[08:21] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[08:23] | see you later tonight maybe? | 今晚还见吗 |
[08:27] | Maybe. | 或许吧 |
[08:40] | Happy hunting. | 狩猎愉快 |
[08:47] | Last night, the East Side Safe Zone suffered another incursion | 昨晚 东区安全区莱克星顿街和东75街口 |
[08:50] | at Lexington and East 75th. | 再次遭受进犯 |
[08:52] | Critics of Councilwoman Justine Faraldo point to this | 法莱多议员女士的批评者指出 |
[08:55] | as yet another sign | 这再次表明了 |
[08:56] | that her efforts to secure the city are failing. | 她保卫城市的努力在失败 |
[09:01] | Hurry up! It’s coming! | 快点 要来了 |
[09:18] | I want him dead! Lead him in! Lead him in! | 我要他死 带他进去 |
[09:24] | Wait! Don’t end it like that! | 等等 别这样结束 |
[09:28] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[09:31] | Fet? | 费特 |
[09:37] | Professor Setrakian? | 塞特拉基安教授 |
[09:47] | How do you know the professor? | 你怎么认识教授的 |
[09:50] | Let him go! He’s a friend! | 放了他 他是朋友 |
[10:00] | This is Dr. Ephraim Goodweather. | 这是伊弗雷姆·古德温泽博士 |
[10:03] | What is this thing? | 它是什么 |
[10:05] | It’s a long story, | 说来话长 |
[10:07] | but a good story. | 但是好事 |
[10:08] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[10:16] | All right. | 好了 |
[10:17] | I am sitting down. Tell me. | 我坐好了 说吧 |
[10:26] | Nora didn’t make it. | 诺拉死了 |
[10:40] | How? | 怎么死的 |
[10:44] | Our train never got out of New York. | 我们的火车根本没能离开纽约 |
[10:46] | Strigoi, hundreds of them, | 返魂尸 数百个 |
[10:48] | they threw themselves in front of the engine. | 它们撞向火车 |
[10:51] | It derailed. | 车脱轨了 |
[10:52] | It was chaos. | 场面一片混乱 |
[10:54] | I-I got separated from Zack and Nora. | 我跟扎克和诺拉走散了 |
[11:00] | The whole thing was planned. | 完全是计划好的 |
[11:02] | It had to be. | 肯定是 |
[11:04] | Of course it was. | 当然了 |
[11:07] | Kelly got to them before I could. | 凯莉在我之前找到了他们 |
[11:10] | By the time I got to Nora, she had been stung. | 等我找到诺拉 她已经被蜇了 |
[11:15] | She was turning, but she was still conscious. | 正在转化 但她还有意识 |
[11:23] | She ended it | 她自我了结了 |
[11:25] | by touching her sword to the third rail. | 用剑去触输电轨 |
[11:32] | And your son? | 你儿子呢 |
[11:34] | Did the mother turn him as well? | 他妈妈把他也转化了吗 |
[11:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:38] | But Nora saw Kelly taking him away. | 但诺拉看见凯莉带走了他 |
[11:42] | Without turning him? | 没有转化他吗 |
[11:43] | Doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理 |
[11:45] | Why would she do that? | 她为什么要那么做 |
[11:45] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[11:48] | Be careful, Ephraim. | 小心 伊弗雷姆 |
[11:53] | If she did not turn your son, | 如果她没转化你儿子 |
[11:56] | it can only mean the Master plans to use the boy against you. | 那么血祖肯定是想利用孩子对付你 |
[12:01] | Why would he give a shit about me? | 他干吗要在乎我 |
[12:03] | You, you hurt him. | 你伤了他 |
[12:06] | You caused him a setback. You defied him. | 你挫败了他 你违抗了他 |
[12:11] | I’m, uh… | 我 |
[12:15] | very sorry to hear about Dr. Martinez. | 对马丁内兹博士的事很遗憾 |
[12:18] | She was, uh… She, uh… | 她…她… |
[12:22] | Damn it! | 该死 |
[12:25] | Here you go. | 给你 |
[12:26] | Easy now. Easy now. | 放松点 |
[12:30] | That’s it. | 好了 |
[12:33] | Easy now. | 放松 |
[12:52] | I brought your things. | 我把你的东西拿来了 |
[12:54] | You remembered. | 你还记得 |
[13:01] | We could read them together. | 我们可以一起看 |
[13:04] | Would you like that? | 好吗 |
[13:07] | I guess. | 好吧 |
[13:13] | I want to get out of this room, breathe some fresh air. | 我想离开这个房间 呼吸新鲜空气 |
[13:19] | You will. | 有机会的 |
[13:21] | Soon. | 快了 |
[13:23] | It’s what you always say, but it never happens. | 你总这么说 但从来没带我出去过 |
[13:38] | I miss Dad a lot. | 我好想爸爸 |
[13:41] | – The Master has a– – Has a plan. | -血祖自有… -计划 |
[13:44] | I know, but you never say what it is. | 但你从不说究竟是什么 |
[13:50] | In time, | 最终 |
[13:52] | you will see we are all part of it. | 你会明白我们都是其中一部分 |
[13:55] | Even Dad? | 爸爸也是吗 |
[13:57] | He has a role to play. | 他有自己的角色 |
[14:17] | There it is, boys and girls, | 到了 姑娘们 小伙子们 |
[14:20] | Promised Land. | 应许之地 |
[14:22] | There are no “Safe Street” placards. | 没有安全标识 |
[14:24] | It means Faraldo’s cops haven’t cleared it. | 说明法莱多的军队尚未清理该区 |
[14:26] | Yeah, but it’s worth the risk. My uncle was a major foodie. | 值得冒险 我叔叔是个大吃货 |
[14:29] | – We’ll be eating like kings. – Have you guys | -我们有口福了 -你们以前 |
[14:31] | raided a skyscraper before? | 抢劫过摩天大楼吗 |
[14:33] | What floor is his place on? | 他家在几楼 |
[14:35] | 42nd. | 42楼 |
[14:38] | If this place is infested, then there may be | 如果这里被侵占了 那我们可能 |
[14:40] | 42 floors of strigoi between us and the street. | 需要消灭42层楼的返魂尸才能回到街上 |
[14:42] | – This is stupid! – Cleaned out everywhere else. | -这太蠢了 -其他地方都清空了 |
[14:45] | If we don’t take bigger risks, we starve. | 不冒险 我们就得挨饿 |
[14:51] | Good news is that it’s daylight. | 幸好现在是白天 |
[14:54] | And that tower has floor-to-ceiling windows. | 那栋楼都是落地窗 |
[14:56] | So we yank the drapes as we move through it, | 我们一路上楼 把窗帘逐个拉开 |
[14:59] | blast the place with sunlight. Stay out of the shadows. | 让阳光充满大楼 不进入阴影区 |
[15:03] | We get in and out before they know we’re there. Understood? | 在它们发现我们前就出来 懂了吗 |
[15:07] | What the hell happened to you? | 你这是怎么了 |
[15:09] | Back when we were hacking together, you didn’t care about risks. | 我们一起做黑客时你才不在乎冒险呢 |
[15:12] | I was naive. | 我那时太天真 |
[15:14] | – You were fearless. – Yeah. | -你那是无畏 -嗯 |
[15:15] | Well, I’m not anymore. | 现在不是了 |
[15:19] | Look, I know on some level, this infection is apocalyptic, | 我知道这传染病算是种天启 |
[15:21] | but… look at the upside. | 但好处是 |
[15:25] | You and I used to talk all the time about | 你和我以前常说要 |
[15:27] | breaking the barriers between the haves and the have-nots. | 打破有钱人和穷人之间的壁垒 |
[15:31] | It’s happening, Dutch. | 这不就成了吗 达齐 |
[15:33] | The whole city is pressing a restart button. | 整个城市都按下了重启键 |
[15:35] | Oh, God! Are you bloody kidding me, Braden?! | 天呐 你开玩笑呢吧 布雷登 |
[15:38] | Yeah, we used to talk a lot of shit about changing the world, | 是啊 我们以前老说要改变世界 |
[15:40] | but what did we actually, really accomplish? | 但我们究竟做到了什么 |
[15:43] | We screwed up the computers of a few unscrupulous companies. | 我们捣乱了一些不要脸公司的电脑 |
[15:46] | Yeah, big wins. | 真了不起 |
[15:48] | That is nothing compared to what’s happening now. Nothing! | 跟现在的情况根本不能比 |
[15:52] | There is no restart button. | 根本没有什么重启键 |
[15:55] | The entire human race | 整个人类 |
[15:57] | is circling the drain. | 都要完蛋了 |
[16:00] | This isn’t the beginning of anything. | 这并不是什么的开始 |
[16:03] | Except maybe the end. | 或许只是结束的开始吧 |
[16:09] | We doing this? | 我们上吗 |
[16:12] | – Let’s do this. – Go. | -走吧 -走 |
[16:22] | You need to cancel this meeting, sir. | 你得取消会议 先生 |
[16:24] | – You’re in no condition. – Don’t give me orders, dear. | -你的状态太差了 -别指挥我 亲爱的 |
[16:28] | Ever. | 永远别 |
[16:30] | Have I come at a bad time? | 我来的不是时候吗 |
[16:33] | Not at all, Herr Eichhorst. | 没有 艾霍斯特先生 |
[16:35] | Please come in. | 请进 |
[16:42] | Well, she’s certainly a change of pace for you. | 换口味了啊 |
[16:47] | I miss Coco. | 我想念可可了 |
[16:49] | I’m sure you do, too. | 你肯定也想她 |
[16:58] | What’s done is done. | 木已成舟 |
[16:59] | – What can I do for you? – Show me | -有什么要我做的 -告诉我 |
[17:02] | how many people, precisely, have registered | 具体有多少人在 |
[17:05] | their blood types at our Freedom Centers. | 自由中心登记了血型 |
[17:08] | I have the figures right here. | 数据在这里 |
[17:17] | This is unacceptable. | 这不行 |
[17:19] | Our first two facilities will be coming online soon. | 我们的头两个设施即将上线 |
[17:22] | Well, I can’t force people to submit to medical exams. | 我不能逼迫人们去进行体检 |
[17:25] | No, but Justine Faraldo can. | 不 但贾丝汀·法莱多可以 |
[17:28] | She does not answer to me. | 她不受我指挥 |
[17:30] | But you can influence her. | 但你可以左右她 |
[17:32] | She knows how important the Freedom Centers are. | 她知道自由中心的重要性 |
[17:35] | – Use that. – I’ll attend to it right away. | -利用这一点 -我立刻去办 |
[17:47] | Miriam’s heart. And Coco’s next to it. | 米里亚姆的心 旁边是可可的 |
[17:53] | So sentimental. | 真感情用事 |
[17:57] | Fitting in its own way. | 也挺合适 |
[18:00] | Could you please put it back! Argh! | 求你 放回去 |
[18:04] | Eldritch. | 爱尔德里奇 |
[18:07] | Are you feeling all right? | 你没事吧 |
[18:12] | Please, Eichhorst, | 求你 艾霍斯特 |
[18:15] | I need the white. | 我需要白血 |
[18:18] | Rewards must be earned. | 奖赏得自己争取 |
[18:20] | Your ego cost us the Occido Lumen. | 你的自大害我们失去了《陨落之光》 |
[18:23] | If you want the Master’s white, | 如果你想要血祖的白血 |
[18:26] | you must prove that you have learned your lesson. | 你就得证明你已经吸取了教训 |
[18:30] | Find the Jew, retrieve the book. | 找到那犹太人 拿回书 |
[18:33] | Only then will the Master deign to consider | 到时血祖才会屈尊来考虑 |
[18:36] | your personal needs. | 你的诉求 |
[18:38] | Of course, that’s only fair. | 当然 这很公平 |
[18:41] | But frankly… | 但老实说 |
[18:47] | …I wonder about your sincerity. | 我怀疑你的真诚 |
[18:50] | I intend to prove myself. | 我会证明自己 |
[18:53] | Yes. See that you do. | 嗯 务必 |
[19:07] | These condos used to go for over 2 million a pop. | 这些公寓以前都要两百万 |
[19:10] | No noise. | 别出声 |
[19:32] | Blinds first. | 先拉百叶窗 |
[19:43] | Come on! | 走吧 |
[19:48] | Please, please, please. | 拜托了 |
[19:50] | Jackpot. | 中头奖了 |
[19:51] | Jesus, look at all this stuff! | 老天 看看这堆东西 |
[19:53] | – Living room’s clear. – Good. | -起居室没人 -很好 |
[20:00] | Kimberly, Ron, | 金伯莉 罗恩 |
[20:01] | check the bedroom. | 查看一下卧室 |
[20:04] | Yes! Yes! | 太好了 |
[20:19] | – Check under the bed. – You check under the bed. | -看床下 -你去看床下 |
[20:23] | OK. And you get the closet. | 好吧 你去看壁柜 |
[20:46] | Ron? | 罗恩 |
[20:49] | Ron? | 罗恩 |
[20:57] | Come on! | 快走 |
[21:14] | Braden! | 布雷登 |
[21:27] | Go! Go! Get out of here! | 快 离开这里 |
[21:52] | Bastards! | 混蛋 |
[22:55] | 323 million dollars. | 3.23亿 |
[22:59] | It got a little out of hand. | 是有点超支了 |
[23:02] | We’re still in the early stages of translation. | 我们现在的翻译还很浅显 |
[23:05] | Much of this is written in puzzles and metaphor. | 很多内容都是谜语和隐喻 |
[23:09] | Such as this one: “Those who heard “the silent voice of the Master | 比如这个 「那些听到血祖静默之音者 |
[23:14] | fell dumbstruck.” | 皆惊吓失声」 |
[23:16] | “Silent voice”? Maybe that’s like | 「静默之音」 也许是 |
[23:19] | the weird hum that took out the SEALs. | 干掉海豹突击队的那些奇怪嗡鸣 |
[23:23] | What? What hum? | 什么 什么嗡鸣 |
[23:24] | It’s hard to explain. When I was down– | 很难解释 我下去的时候… |
[23:26] | By definition, a hum is not silent. | 按定义来说 嗡鸣声并不是静默的 |
[23:29] | But bottom line, is there anything in here | 但重要的是 书里至少 |
[23:31] | that tells us how to destroy the Master? | 能告诉我们怎么消灭血祖吧 |
[23:33] | Not with clarity, but it does mention his destruction | 没有明确说 但的确有几个地方提到了 |
[23:36] | in several places. Well, for example: | 他的毁灭 比如 |
[23:39] | “When the Face of God shineth upon him, | 「当上帝之脸对他放出光芒 |
[23:42] | his essence is destroyed.” | 他灰飞烟灭」 |
[23:45] | Good. All we have to do is find the Face of God. | 太好了 我们只要找到上帝之脸就行了 |
[23:49] | You missing the metaphor there, Doc? | 你是不是没注意到这里面的隐喻 博士 |
[23:52] | Three weeks ago, you didn’t believe strigoi existed, | 三周前 你根本不相信有返魂尸的存在 |
[23:54] | because I didn’t explain them in scientific terms. | 就因为我无法从科学的角度解释 |
[23:57] | How is this different? | 这又有什么区别 |
[23:58] | We’re not going to win this war | 我们没法靠破译魔咒 |
[24:00] | by deciphering a magic spell. | 赢下这场战争 |
[24:03] | Do you think these scholars made all this up? | 你以为这些都是学者们编造的吗 |
[24:05] | No! They witnessed a real event! | 不 他们目睹了真实的事件 |
[24:07] | We just don’t know what it was. | 我们只是不知道到底是什么 |
[24:10] | Well, it sounds like they’re talking about sunlight. | 听上去好像说的是阳光 |
[24:12] | – But we know that doesn’t work. – I disagree. | -但我们知道那没用 -我不同意 |
[24:14] | The sun burned him. | 阳光灼伤了他 |
[24:15] | Perhaps a longer exposure | 或许长时间暴露 |
[24:17] | – would have, uh– – Does it say that in the Lumen? | -就能… -《陨落之光》中有提及吗 |
[24:21] | No. In fact, it states | 没有 这上面描述了 |
[24:23] | that this event must take place | 必须在掩星之时 |
[24:25] | – during an occultation. – We just had an eclipse. | -进行这件事 -我们刚经历过日食 |
[24:29] | – When’s the next one? – Yeah, I looked it up. | -下次是什么时候 -我查过了 |
[24:31] | For New York City, it’s April 8, 2024. | 纽约城下一次日食是2024年4月8日 |
[24:41] | What’s your take, Fet? | 你怎么看 费特 |
[24:44] | It’s not a clear-cut recipe for success, but, um… | 虽然这不一定会成功 但是… |
[24:50] | I think the professor will figure it out. | 我觉得教授会想明白的 |
[24:52] | The Master went to extraordinary lengths | 血祖费尽千辛万苦 |
[24:55] | to keep the Lumen out of our hands. | 不想让我们拿到《陨落之光》 |
[24:57] | That alone tells us it’s valuable. | 单凭这一点就说明它非常珍贵 |
[25:02] | If you say so. | 随便你 |
[25:07] | Move. Clear! | 让开 离手 |
[25:11] | After all the resources I’ve poured into this project, | 我在这个项目上投入了这么多资源 |
[25:15] | this is what you bring me? | 这就是你们带给我的成果吗 |
[25:19] | Every iteration of this substance has triggered | 每次使用这种物质都造成了 |
[25:22] | convulsions, heart failure, catatonia. | 抽搐 心衰以及紧张症 |
[25:25] | Not one subject improved. All of them had to be terminated. | 没有任何临床对象好转 他们都被处决了 |
[25:29] | I’ve given your people unlimited funding, security, | 我已经给你们所有人无限的资金 安保 |
[25:32] | the best food and housing available. | 最好的食物和住所 |
[25:34] | You have a chance to save the world. | 你们有机会拯救世界 |
[25:36] | What’s the problem here? | 问题出在哪儿 |
[25:38] | The problem is that money cannot change biology. | 问题是金钱无法改变生物机理 |
[25:41] | I know this works! | 我知道这有效的 |
[25:44] | – I’ve seen it work. – You’ve seen it work? | -我亲眼所见 -你见过这起效 |
[25:48] | Well, if you’ve seen it work, show me the evidence. | 如果你见过 给我看证据 |
[25:50] | No. Your job is to provide me with the evidence! | 不 你的工作是给我提供证据 |
[25:54] | There is none! Strigoi blood is flat-out | 根本没有 返魂尸的血对人类 |
[25:58] | toxic to human beings. Period. | 完全是毒药 就这么简单 |
[26:02] | This woman, this patient, came to your Freedom Center for help. | 这个女人 这个病人来你的自由中心求助 |
[26:06] | Yes, we told her the treatment was experimental, | 没错 我们告诉过她治疗是实验性的 |
[26:08] | but we didn’t tell her it might end with a bullet in the brain. | 但我们没告诉她她最后也许会被一枪爆头 |
[26:12] | I won’t do this anymore, Mr. Palmer. | 我不干了 帕尔默先生 |
[26:16] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[26:37] | The professor tells me you lost your son… | 教授告诉我你失去了你的儿子 |
[26:42] | and that your companion was killed. | 你的同伴也被杀了 |
[26:48] | Yet you waited all this time | 但你等了这么长时间 |
[26:49] | to come here and share the tragic news. | 才过来分享这个悲伤的消息 |
[26:52] | What prompted you to come now? | 是什么让你决定现在过来 |
[26:54] | Took me a while to find them. | 找到他们花了点时间 |
[26:57] | Suddenly, you had the epiphany to ask | 你忽然想起来问 |
[26:58] | this Faraldo woman where they were. | 这个叫法莱多的女人他们在哪儿 |
[27:01] | I can see how it would take a week to think of that. | 我不明白这需要一周才能想到吗 |
[27:05] | I wasn’t ready to talk about it. | 我当时还没准备好说这件事 |
[27:09] | If you were capable of feelings, you’d understand. | 如果你有感情的话 你会明白的 |
[27:11] | I exist free of the Master’s leash. | 我并不受血祖所制 |
[27:13] | I’ve experienced the same emotions as you. | 我经历过和你相同的情感 |
[27:15] | Oh, right, you’re half human. | 没错 你是半人 |
[27:17] | I’ve been meaning to ask you about that. | 我一直想要问你这个 |
[27:18] | How does that work? | 你是怎么出生的 |
[27:19] | Strigoi don’t have plumbing for procreation. | 返魂尸没有生殖系统 |
[27:23] | Did your mom go to a fertility clinic for the undead? | 你妈去了给不死者开的生育诊所吗 |
[27:30] | Does it give you pleasure to bait me? | 折磨我是不是让你很开心 |
[27:32] | Or are you simply trying to distract me | 或者你只是想让我分神 |
[27:35] | from discovering your true purpose here? | 不让我发现你的真正目的 |
[27:38] | I was just trying to figure you out. | 我只是想理解你的存在 |
[27:41] | You’re… half human | 你是半人 |
[27:44] | who feeds on people, | 以人血为食 |
[27:45] | but you’ve thrown your lot in with a Strigoi hunter. | 但你却加入了返魂尸猎人的行列 |
[27:49] | I mean, don’t tell me you believe in that magic book. | 别告诉我你相信那本魔法书 |
[27:55] | You ridicule the Lumen, | 你嘲笑《陨落之光》 |
[27:58] | yet you take a keen interest in it. | 可你却对它很感兴趣 |
[28:03] | I like good fiction. | 我喜欢优秀的虚构作品 |
[28:09] | I’ve lived a long time, Doctor. | 我已经活了很久 博士 |
[28:12] | I saw Emperor Domitian slain by his own court. | 我看到图密善皇帝被自己的宫臣所杀 |
[28:16] | I witnessed Giuliano Medici’s murder | 我亲眼目睹了朱利亚诺·美第奇 |
[28:18] | during Easter services and watched | 在复活节仪式中遇刺身亡 |
[28:21] | the Borgias strangle their own. | 还有波吉亚家族自我毁灭的过程 |
[28:26] | Over the centuries, | 几百年过去了 |
[28:27] | I’ve developed a keen nose for treachery, so | 我已经拥有了侦测背叛的敏锐嗅觉 |
[28:30] | I must wonder, | 我不禁在想 |
[28:34] | what’s the real reason you’re here? | 你到这来的真正目的是什么 |
[28:43] | It’s funny, I was wondering the same thing about you. | 有趣的是 我也想问你同样的问题 |
[28:59] | 田园咖啡屋 布鲁克林 法拉盛大道 | |
[29:11] | The whole thing was so random. | 这一切来得太突然了 |
[29:15] | There’s nothing random about it. | 没什么好突然的 |
[29:18] | You want to know what caused this plague? | 你知道是什么导致了瘟疫吗 |
[29:19] | Overpopulation. | 是人口过剩 |
[29:21] | It was only a matter of time before a virus mutated | 病毒变异后消灭人类 |
[29:23] | into something that would take out the human race. | 是早晚的事情 |
[29:27] | If you ask me… | 要我说… |
[29:31] | We deserved it. | 这是我们活该 |
[29:34] | You hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[29:35] | – Someone’s here. – Check. | -有人 -去看看 |
[29:39] | Come on. | 我们走 |
[29:49] | Jesus, Dutch! | 天 达齐 |
[29:51] | You scared the shit out of us! | 你他妈吓死我们了 |
[29:56] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[29:58] | – Glad to see you made it back. – No thanks to you. | -你能活着回来太好了 -跟你无关 |
[30:00] | Was I supposed to do? Die with you? | 我能怎么办 陪你一起死吗 |
[30:01] | Do I look dead?! | 我死了吗 |
[30:10] | – What are you doing, Dutch? – Taking my fair share. | -你干什么 达齐 -带走我应得的那份 |
[30:16] | – Hold still. Come here. – Stop screwing around. | -别动 让我看看 -别胡闹了 |
[30:18] | Look, I know you’re pissed, but this isn’t cool. | 我知道你很生气 但你这样就没意思了 |
[30:21] | You don’t see shit! | 什么都没有 |
[30:24] | Oh my God! | 我的天 |
[30:26] | – Oh, Christ! – No! | -天啊 -不 |
[30:29] | Oh no, no, no, no! No, no, no, no! | 不不不不 |
[30:31] | – This can’t happen to me! – What should we do? | -我怎么会这样 -我们该怎么办 |
[30:33] | The only cure is “Headectomy.” | 唯一的办法就是「切头术」 |
[30:34] | You want us to cut off his head?! | 你想让我们砍掉他的脑袋吗 |
[30:36] | If you don’t, he’ll turn and he’ll come after you. | 如果不这样做 他会转化然后追杀你们 |
[30:39] | But I’m not gonna do it. He’s your problem. | 但我是不会动手的 这是你们的事 |
[30:41] | You can’t leave us here with him! | 你不能把我们抛下 |
[30:43] | Great. Thanks, Dutch. | 真好 谢了达齐 |
[30:46] | She doesn’t give a shit about us. | 她根本就不关心我们 |
[30:49] | She only cares about– | 她只关心… |
[30:59] | There. | 好了 |
[31:00] | It’s done. | 搞定 |
[31:10] | Good? | 好吃吗 |
[31:12] | It’s the first decent food I’ve had in weeks. | 我已经好几周没吃过这么像样的食物了 |
[31:15] | This club used to serve food to its members. | 这家俱乐部曾为它的会员提供膳食 |
[31:18] | The kitchen is well provisioned. | 厨房里的补给很充足 |
[31:20] | I’ll have to come by here more often. | 看来我得经常来做客了 |
[31:23] | I’ve been thinking about what you said before, about Zack. | 我一直在想你之前说的关于扎克的事 |
[31:27] | Even if the Master is keeping him alive just to get to me, | 就算血祖只是为了抓到我而留他活口 |
[31:30] | I could still get him back. | 我还是有机会把他救回来 |
[31:33] | I suppose there’s a small chance. | 我认为机会不大 |
[31:36] | I know that’s not what you want to hear, but– | 我知道你不想听这个 但是… |
[31:38] | Any chance is better than no chance. | 任何机会都好过没有机会 |
[31:41] | And if I can get that opportunity — | 如果我能把握住时机 |
[31:42] | Then you should take it. But you must beware. | 你就该借机行动 但你必须小心 |
[31:46] | The Master knows your desire. | 血祖知道你想要什么 |
[31:47] | You could be playing right into his hands. | 你可能正中他的下怀 |
[31:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[31:54] | I’m very fond of Zack. | 我很疼爱扎克 |
[31:57] | Should an opportunity to rescue him arise, | 如果有机会能救出他 |
[32:00] | I’ll do what I can to assist you. | 我会尽我所能帮助你 |
[32:05] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢你 |
[32:06] | And our best hope of creating | 《陨落之光》是我们 |
[32:07] | that opportunity is the Lumen. | 创造那个机会的最大希望 |
[32:10] | It will provide me the key to destroying the Master. | 我会从中找到消灭血祖的关键 |
[32:13] | And when I do, | 一旦我找到了 |
[32:15] | perhaps we can recover your boy. | 也许我们就能救回你儿子 |
[32:19] | Professor, just got a message through Faraldo’s people. | 教授 我刚从法莱多的人那得到消息 |
[32:23] | Rudyard Fonescu wants to meet with you. | 拉迪亚德·弗内斯库想见你 |
[32:26] | Who? | 谁 |
[32:28] | For 40 years he possessed the Lumen. | 他持有《陨落之光》40年 |
[32:31] | Did he say where and when? | 他有没有说地点和时间 |
[32:33] | West 15th under the High Line, | 西15街 在高线公园下 |
[32:34] | an hour. | 一小时后见 |
[32:35] | – Then we should go now. – I suppose I better — | -那我们现在就该动身了 -我想我最好 |
[32:38] | No, no. Stay. Help yourself to some more stew. | 不 你留下 再多吃点炖菜 |
[32:50] | I thought Rudyard Fonescu took his money and ran. | 我以为拉迪亚德·弗内斯库带着钱跑了 |
[32:55] | What’s he doing still kicking around New York? | 他还在纽约待着干什么 |
[32:58] | Hopefully, he has further information | 希望他有更多 |
[33:00] | about the Lumen to sell. | 关于《陨落之光》的信息要卖 |
[33:02] | Or we could be walking into an ambush. | 或者我们可能正踏入埋伏之中 |
[33:04] | Get back! | 退后 |
[33:26] | Put down the gun. | 把枪放下 |
[33:27] | Let’s hear what he has to say. | 我们听听他有什么想说的 |
[33:34] | Apologies for the Fonescu ruse, | 抱歉假借弗内斯库的名义骗你们 |
[33:35] | but I know you wouldn’t come otherwise. | 但我知道如果不这样你们是不会来的 |
[33:39] | What do you want, Eldritch? | 你想怎样 爱尔德里奇 |
[33:41] | I want to strike a deal. | 我想做个交易 |
[33:44] | Go on. | 说下去 |
[33:48] | I am willing to remove myself from the game, | 我希望能从这场游戏中抽身 |
[33:52] | leave New York, | 离开纽约 |
[33:53] | withdraw all my support for the Master. | 撤回我对血祖的所有支持 |
[33:57] | You’ll forgive my disbelief. | 请原谅我不相信你 |
[33:59] | Oh, I am still essential to the Master. | 对血祖而言我仍是必不可少的 |
[34:02] | And there are still a few critical moves to be made, | 仍有几个关键步骤等待实施 |
[34:04] | which require my participation if they are to succeed. | 它们需要我的协助才能成功 |
[34:09] | If I abandon the Master, | 如果我弃血祖于不顾 |
[34:11] | you will gain a massive advantage over him. | 你会获得压制他的巨大优势 |
[34:15] | For that, | 为此 |
[34:16] | I want something in return. | 我想要回报 |
[34:18] | – And what would that be? – The formula. | -什么回报 -你的秘方 |
[34:23] | What formula? | 什么秘方 |
[34:26] | For the white. | 制造白血的秘方 |
[34:30] | Abraham, you’re a very, very old man. | 亚伯拉罕 你年事如此之高 |
[34:34] | There is only one explanation | 对于你能维持旺盛活力 |
[34:36] | for your extraordinary vigour. | 只有一种解释 |
[34:39] | Strigoi blood. | 返魂尸血 |
[34:41] | You’ve found a way to refine it, haven’t you, | 你已经掌握提炼它的方法了 不是吗 |
[34:43] | so you can remain human yet benefit | 所以你才能活力常驻 |
[34:45] | from its restorative effects. | 却仍然保持人类之身 |
[34:48] | That’s insane. | 什么乱七八糟的 |
[34:51] | And what if I have? | 如果确有其事呢 |
[34:54] | Give me the formula. | 给我配方 |
[34:55] | I will walk away forever leaving the Master exposed. | 我会一走了之 留血祖继续陷身困境 |
[34:59] | You can save this city and the human race. | 你能拯救这座城市和人类 |
[35:02] | Your life’s quest will come to a successful end. | 你的毕生所求将有一个圆满的句号 |
[35:06] | It costs you nothing. | 你不会有任何损失 |
[35:08] | You have everything to gain. | 你能得到一切 |
[35:11] | Do we have a deal? | 一言为定吗 |
[35:21] | I remember another handshake years ago in Vienna | 我还记得多年前在维也纳的握手 |
[35:27] | and the betrayal that followed. | 以及之后的背叛 |
[35:31] | Yes, I betrayed you. | 的确 我背叛过你 |
[35:34] | Now, I want to make amends. | 但现在我想做出弥补 |
[35:38] | I hope it’s not too late for redemption. | 只希望现在补救为时不晚 |
[35:40] | You may call it redemption, | 可能你称之为补救 |
[35:42] | but I have another word for it — | 但我还有一个词来形容 |
[35:45] | treachery. | 背信弃义 |
[35:47] | I have the Lumen and I have the white. | 我有《陨落之光》 我有白血 |
[35:51] | What do you have? | 你有什么 |
[35:52] | I have the power to alter the outcome. | 我有改变故事结局的力量 |
[35:56] | You can go to hell, Eldritch, where you belong. | 下地狱去吧 爱尔德里奇 那才是你该待的地方 |
[36:22] | So, uh, how long you been taking that stuff? | 所以那个东西你服用了多久 |
[36:27] | Strigoi blood. | 返魂尸血 |
[36:31] | Off and on | 断断续续地 |
[36:33] | for 41 years. | 有41年了 |
[36:37] | How’d you figure out a way | 你是怎么弄清楚方法 |
[36:38] | to keep it from turning you full muncher? | 不让它把你转变成吸血鬼的 |
[36:41] | Edvard Frankel, | 爱德华·弗兰克尔 |
[36:43] | an old strigoi hunter I knew in Vienna, | 一位我在维也纳认识的返魂尸老猎手 |
[36:45] | taught me the formula. | 教我了配方 |
[36:48] | It’s been handed down | 从公元三世纪开始 |
[36:49] | among selected alchemists since the third century. | 配方就在被选中的炼金术士手中代代流传下来 |
[36:53] | And what? You’re gonna live forever like Quinlan? | 然后呢 你会和昆兰一样长生不老吗 |
[36:56] | No. The white will extend my life a few more years, | 不 白血只会让我的生命延长几年 |
[37:00] | allow me to continue the fight. | 让我足以继续战斗 |
[37:02] | But Palmer’s mistaken. | 但帕尔默搞错了 |
[37:06] | It will not give him eternal life. | 白血不会给他永生 |
[37:11] | No need to tell him that. | 没必要和他说这些 |
[37:13] | Better he thinks otherwise. | 巴不得他搞错 |
[37:15] | We certainly can’t trust him. | 我们不能相信他 |
[37:18] | But we may be able to manipulate him. | 但是我们能利用他 |
[37:50] | I made you some food. | 我给你做了点吃的 |
[37:52] | Cool. | 好 |
[37:54] | Can you put it on the table for me? | 你能帮我放在桌上吗 |
[37:56] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[38:05] | – You’ve been reading. – Not much else to do. | -你在读书 -也没什么别的事可做 |
[38:10] | Would you like me to read with you? | 想要我和你一起看吗 |
[38:12] | Maybe later. | 改天吧 |
[38:14] | I’m tired. | 我累了 |
[38:18] | It’s good to eat. | 这个挺好吃的 |
[38:31] | So, when can I go to see Dad? | 所以我什么时候能去见爸爸 |
[38:34] | – Soon. – Your new favourite word. | -很快 -你的新口头禅 |
[38:42] | I know it is difficult, | 我知道这很难 |
[38:44] | but we must be patient. | 但我们必须有耐心 |
[39:12] | I wanna go to bed. | 我想睡觉了 |
[39:15] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[39:18] | Good night, my dear one. | 晚安 我的宝贝 |
[40:35] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[40:43] | Zack! | 扎克 |
[41:03] | Mom, | 妈妈 |
[41:04] | I can’t breathe. | 我无法呼吸了 |
[41:06] | Help me. | 救救我 |
[41:23] | No, Mom. | 不要 妈妈 |
[41:26] | No! | 不 |
[41:46] | No. | 不 |
[41:47] | No. | 不 |
[43:22] | What did the Master offer you for it? | 血祖为此用什么跟你交易 |
[43:27] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[43:29] | He will not keep his end of the bargain. | 他不会信守承诺的 |
[43:35] | – It’s the only shot I have. – There’s another option, | -这是我唯一的机会 -还有个选择 |
[43:37] | which offers far greater chance of success. | 而且成功的几率高很多 |
[43:42] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[43:43] | The Lumen will bring the Master out of hiding. | 《陨落之光》会让血祖不再躲藏 |
[43:46] | When he comes for it, I’ll kill him. | 当他来夺书时 我就杀了他 |
[43:49] | – Why? – My grievance is personal. | -为什么 -我欲报私人恩怨 |
[43:55] | How do I know you can get the job done? | 我怎么知道你能完成这项工作 |
[43:57] | I’ve been preparing for this… job | 我为了这事已经准备 |
[44:00] | for over a thousand years. | 一千多年了 |
[44:03] | It’s not what’s in the book that will destroy him, | 并不是书的内容可以消灭他 |
[44:05] | but what we do with it. | 而是书的用途 |
[44:08] | You turn off the UV lights, | 你把紫外线灯关了吧 |
[44:11] | that lock is child’s play for me. | 这招对我来说如同儿戏 |
[44:16] | What do you say, Dr. Goodweather? | 你说呢 古德温泽博士 |
[44:18] | Together we can use the book | 我们可以联手用这本书 |
[44:22] | to save the world… | 来拯救世界 |
[44:26] | and your son. | 还有你儿子 |