时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | Mama? Mama, it’s OK. | 妈妈 妈妈 没事的 |
[00:07] | I just want to give you this. Look. Alright? Here. | 我只想给你这个 看 这里 |
[00:11] | I will get them back for what they did to us. | 我会让他们为此付出代价 |
[00:15] | This book, it is bait! | 这本书 这是诱饵 |
[00:16] | You want the Master? | 你想找血祖 |
[00:18] | He will come for whoever possesses it. | 只要这本书在手里 他自然会找上门 |
[00:20] | We want the Lumen. You have a choice to make. | 我们想要《陨落之光》 你得做出选择 |
[00:24] | The Lumen or Zack. | 《陨落之光》还是扎克 |
[00:29] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[00:46] | What did the Master offer you for it? | 血祖为此用什么跟你交易 |
[00:48] | My son. | 我儿子 |
[00:49] | The Lumen will bring the Master out of hiding. | 《陨落之光》会让血祖不再躲藏 |
[00:52] | When he comes for it, I’ll kill him. | 当他来夺书时 我就杀了他 |
[00:55] | How do I know you can get the job done? | 我怎么知道你能完成这项工作 |
[00:57] | I’ve been preparing for this “job” | 我为了这事已经准备 |
[01:01] | for over 1000 years. | 一千多年了 |
[01:07] | Alright, baby, you’re doing great. Just breathe deeply. | 好了 亲爱的 你很棒 深呼吸 |
[01:10] | In… out. | 呼入 呼出 |
[01:13] | – Enough with the breathing. – Oh, yeah, sure. | -别再说什么呼吸了 -好好 |
[01:16] | OK. Sounds good. | 行啊 |
[01:18] | Look, Dr. Somani… | 索玛尼医生 |
[01:20] | Dr. Somani? | 索玛尼医生 |
[01:21] | So we are all set here. | 我们都准备好了 |
[01:23] | Many, many first deliveries are long labors. | 很多人第一胎都生得很辛苦 |
[01:25] | I wanted to do this naturally. | 我想自然生产 |
[01:27] | The fetus could go into distress. We’ve reached the time now | 胎儿可能会有危险 此时此刻 |
[01:30] | where this is the right thing for everyone. Yeah? | 这么做对母子都好 好吗 |
[01:32] | So just lie back, try to relax, and this’ll be over quickly. | 躺好 放松 很快就会结束了 |
[01:36] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:36] | Isn’t that what I said the night we got into this mess? | 我们当初闹出这麻烦时我不就这么说的吗 |
[01:41] | Here we go, OK? | 开始了 |
[01:45] | I just wanted it to be perfect. | 我就是希望一切完美 |
[01:47] | It IS perfect. You’re being too hard on yourself. | 这就很完美 别太苛责自己 |
[01:52] | Suction, please? | 抽吸 |
[01:53] | Thank you. There we go. | 谢谢 好了 |
[01:55] | Get those hands in there. Yep. | 把手伸进去 嗯 |
[02:01] | What is it? Eph? Is it a boy? A girl? | 怎么了 伊弗 是男是女 |
[02:05] | What do we do? | 怎么办 |
[02:07] | Eph? What is it? | 伊弗 怎么了 |
[02:14] | – Hand under there, please. – What is it? | -手放在下面 -那是什么 |
[02:16] | – What’s wrong with my baby? – It’s within the caul. | -我的宝宝怎么了 -它就在胎膜里 |
[02:20] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[02:20] | But everything’s fine. Right, Dr. Somani? | 但一切都好吧 索玛尼医生 |
[02:22] | Of course, it’s just– it’s incredible. | 当然 这太不可思议了 |
[02:24] | Get it out! Get my baby out of there! | 拿出来 把我的宝宝拿出来 |
[02:27] | – Scalpel. – Scalpel. | -手术刀 -手术刀 |
[02:30] | Careful now. Gently, gently. Alright. | 小心 慢慢的 好了 |
[02:32] | Alert the PICU. We might need them. Steady. | 通知儿科重症监护室 可能需要他们 慢慢来 |
[02:36] | Steady. Get that head out. | 慢慢来 把头拿出来 |
[02:38] | Hand under there, please. | 手伸进去 |
[02:43] | Everything’s fine. | 一切都好 |
[02:44] | Alright. It’ll be OK. | 好了 没事了 |
[02:47] | – Beautiful baby boy. – Well done. | -是个漂亮的男孩 -干得好 |
[02:55] | It was a great omen, Zack. | 那是个好兆头 扎克 |
[02:59] | A caul baby is very rare. | 胎膜宝宝是非常罕见的 |
[03:02] | You were delivered from my body but still part of me. | 你被我生了出去 却还是我的一部分 |
[03:05] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[03:10] | We have a bond no one can break. | 我们之间的感情坚不可摧 |
[03:13] | Even with you like this? | 即便你已经变成了这样 |
[03:18] | I’m sorry you saw me feeding, Zack. | 很抱歉让你看到我进食 扎克 |
[03:21] | I know it was a shock. | 我知道那挺吓人 |
[03:24] | He was a boy. | 那是个男孩 |
[03:27] | I know. | 我知道 |
[03:29] | But he was suffering in his old life. | 但他以前过得很不好 |
[03:34] | It’s like you. You’re feeling better. | 就像你 你现在好多了 |
[03:39] | How is your breathing? | 你的呼吸怎么样了 |
[03:44] | Better. | 好多了 |
[03:47] | Really good, actually. | 其实 很好 |
[03:50] | What did he give me? | 他给了我什么 |
[03:52] | A tiny droplet of what makes the Master special. | 一小滴让血祖与众不同的东西 |
[03:57] | So does it mean that I’m going to turn? | 意味着我会转化吗 |
[04:03] | The Master has seen this world through the centuries, Zack. | 血祖历经了数世纪的沧桑 扎克 |
[04:06] | War. Strife. Starvation. | 战乱 冲突 饥饿 |
[04:10] | He wants to end all that. | 他想终结那一切 |
[04:14] | And you can help him. | 你可以帮他 |
[04:17] | Yeah, but help him how? | 是吗 怎么帮 |
[04:19] | He will show you when you are ready. | 等你准备好了 他会告诉你 |
[04:22] | I always knew you were destined for great things. | 我一直知道你注定会做大事 |
[05:46] | Mr. Fet! | 费特先生 |
[05:52] | – It’s gone. – Gone? | -它不见了 -不见了 |
[05:54] | My book. The Lumen! | 我的书 《陨落之光》 |
[06:02] | I warned you. A half strigoi is still a strigoi. | 我警告过你 混血返魂尸也还是返魂尸 |
[06:06] | The Born. He took it? | 出生者 是他拿走了 |
[06:09] | Could be handing it over to the Ancients right now. | 可能这会儿都交给始祖了 |
[06:11] | Or even worse, the Master himself. | 或者更糟 交给血祖 |
[06:15] | – We must get it back! – Can’t see any way to do that. | -我们得去拿回来 -那怎么可能做到 |
[06:18] | Unless someone who never trusted the Born to begin with | 除非 某个一直都不信任出生者的人 |
[06:21] | slipped a tiny GPS tracking device, | 悄悄把一颗定位追踪芯片 |
[06:23] | like the ones used to track wild animals, | 就是用来追踪野生动物的那种 |
[06:25] | into the book’s silver binding | 塞进了书的银书脊里 |
[06:27] | where no sticky-fingered muncher | 无论是吸血鬼 |
[06:28] | or half-muncher could ever find it. | 还是混血吸血鬼都找不到 |
[06:30] | Is that true? | 是真的吗 |
[06:32] | Who’s your favorite exterminator? | 你最喜欢哪个灭鼠员 |
[06:35] | And in the name of all that’s holy, | 那以上帝之名 |
[06:37] | let’s go get the son of a bitch. | 我们去找那孙子吧 |
[06:54] | Still agonizing? | 还在犯愁吗 |
[06:58] | – Am I a fool? – Well, you’re human. | -我是太傻了吗 -你毕竟是人类 |
[07:03] | It’s a book. | 这是本书 |
[07:06] | Bound in silver, | 银封底封面 |
[07:07] | full of myth | 里面都是 |
[07:10] | and folklore about strigoi throughout recorded history. | 历史上的返魂尸神话和传说 |
[07:12] | I… It’s just a book. I know that. | 这就是本书而已 我知道的 |
[07:15] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[07:16] | If the Master wants it that bad | 如果血祖那么想要它 |
[07:17] | it must have some value to him. | 它对他肯定有些价值 |
[07:20] | Or he believes it does. | 或者他是这么认为的 |
[07:22] | Exactly. | 是啊 |
[07:24] | Am I trading the future of human life on Earth | 我是在拿全人类的未来交换 |
[07:27] | for the soul of my boy? | 我儿子的灵魂吗 |
[07:29] | A parent’s love for his or her offspring | 父母对子女的爱 |
[07:31] | is one of the prime movers of human experience. | 是人类一生中最强大的动力之一 |
[07:33] | Or so you’ve been told. | 你是听人说的吧 |
[07:34] | Professor Setrakian informs me that your wife | 塞特拉基安教授告诉我你妻子 |
[07:37] | is one of the Master’s principal servants. | 是血祖的主要仆人之一 |
[07:40] | What about it? | 怎么了 |
[07:43] | I believe there are other elemental human emotions at play here | 我认为除了父母之爱 还有其他 |
[07:46] | as well as a parent’s love, such as hatred and revenge. | 人类感情因素 比如恨意和报复 |
[07:52] | Don’t shy away from the truth of what motivates you, Doctor. | 别逃避你真正的情感动力 博士 |
[08:00] | That book is the answer to both our problems. | 这本书能解决我们两人的问题 |
[08:04] | You will get your son back. | 你能夺回你儿子 |
[08:07] | And I will kill my father. | 我能杀死我的父亲 |
[08:23] | Oh, you’re right! | 你说得对 |
[08:29] | Step up and see the demon child… | 快来看看恶魔之子 |
[08:31] | the two-headed boy! | 双头男孩 |
[08:37] | Are you afraid? | 你怕吗 |
[08:43] | – ..The horse I gave you. – Oh, yes. | -我给你的马 -嗯 |
[08:50] | Gaze upon unknown and mysterious creatures. | 来看看未知的神秘生灵 |
[08:57] | Behold the Leech. | 请看 蚂蟥 |
[09:04] | It is a mute. | 它是个哑巴 |
[09:06] | The only thing this accursed being understands is a whipping. | 这受诅咒的畜生只懂鞭打 |
[09:12] | I wouldn’t get too close. | 别靠太近 |
[09:15] | I want to watch him feed. | 我想看他进食 |
[09:25] | I am Ancharia. | 我是安卡莉娅 |
[09:27] | I have been searching for you for a long time. | 我找你找了好久了 |
[09:43] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[09:55] | You are not unholy. You are blessed. | 你并非不洁之物 而是蒙福之人 |
[09:58] | You are a prince born of a dark being. | 你是黑暗之灵诞下的王子 |
[10:06] | But I must enquire, | 但我必须问问 |
[10:07] | for what purpose do you desire to possess this abomination? | 您究竟打算拿这恶心的家伙做什么 |
[10:11] | The truth, if you must know it, | 如果你真想知道实情 |
[10:13] | is that this being you call a “leech,” | 这个被你称为「水蛭」 |
[10:16] | and whom you have caged and whipped like a cur, | 被你关在笼中 当成野狗一样鞭打的生灵 |
[10:19] | is a hybrid creature. | 是个混血儿 |
[10:21] | Half-human, yes. | 半人 |
[10:24] | And half-strix. | 半吸血鬼 |
[10:29] | A strix? | 吸血鬼 |
[10:32] | But he does not resemble a strix as I have seen them drawn. | 但他完全不像他们画的吸血鬼啊 |
[10:35] | They have black hair and curved fangs. | 它们不是有黑发和弯弯的尖牙吗 |
[10:41] | Oh, by Orcus’s sword, what have I done? | 死神的剑啊 我做了什么 |
[10:45] | Ask yourself: | 问问自己 |
[10:47] | how much is it worth to you to remove its curse | 解除它对你和你家人灵魂的诅咒 |
[10:50] | from your and your family’s souls? | 值多少钱 |
[11:00] | Again. Your name? | 再说一遍 你叫什么 |
[11:04] | Kuh… | 昆… |
[11:11] | Quin… | 昆… |
[11:14] | Quintus. | 昆图斯 |
[11:16] | Full sentence. | 说完整 |
[11:24] | My… | 我的 |
[11:28] | …name… is… | 名字叫 |
[11:33] | Quintus. | 昆图斯 |
[11:35] | So named because you are the fifth Invictus, | 取这名字是因为你是第五勇者 |
[11:39] | the unconquerable, | 打不倒的勇士 |
[11:41] | the invincible. | 不可战胜之人 |
[11:44] | Begotten of the Master, | 第七原始吸血鬼 |
[11:46] | the seventh original strix. | 血祖之子 |
[11:51] | It is too hard for you to understand now. | 你现在还无法理解这一切 |
[11:56] | You bear the Master’s mark, yes. | 你有血祖的印记 没错 |
[11:59] | But not all who have horns are demons. | 但并非长角的都是恶魔 |
[12:17] | The desire you feel, your thirst. | 你所感到的渴望 那种饥渴 |
[12:21] | It is your nature. Animal blood is not enough. | 源自你的天性 动物血无法满足你 |
[12:25] | You must feed on the very species you were created to save. | 你必须以你生来就要拯救的种族为食 |
[12:30] | You must be strong. | 你必须坚强 |
[12:31] | The Master has surely been hunting you. | 血族肯定一直在追杀你 |
[12:34] | You will remain hidden here, with me, | 你要跟我一起 藏在这里 |
[12:37] | until such time as you are ready to fulfill the prophecy. | 直到你准备好实现预言 |
[12:41] | You are exalted, Quintus. | 你是高贵的 昆图斯 |
[12:44] | A unique being destined for greatness. | 是注定成就伟业的独一无二之人 |
[12:48] | For you alone can rid this world of his foul scourge. | 只有你能清除他留在这世上的灾祸 |
[12:53] | You are the savior. | 你是救世主 |
[13:35] | It’s OK, Mama. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[13:36] | It’s me, Gus. I just wanna give you something to eat, OK? | 是我 格斯 我只想给你东西吃 |
[13:46] | Relax. Relax, Mom. Relax. | 放松 妈妈 放松 |
[13:49] | I don’t want to hurt you. OK, Ma. | 我不想伤害你 妈妈 |
[14:01] | Go away! | 走开 |
[14:02] | – It’s not a good time! – Gus! | -现在不行 -格斯 |
[14:07] | Angel? Angel, what’s up, bro? | 天使 天使 什么事 哥们 |
[14:12] | I’m a little busy right now, OK? | 我现在有点忙 |
[14:13] | I’ll catch up with you later, alright? | 回头去找你 好吗 |
[14:15] | Gus! | 格斯 |
[14:17] | Angel! | 天使 |
[14:19] | Just get outta here, OK? | 快走吧 |
[14:25] | Gus! | 格斯 |
[14:27] | Gus! | 格斯 |
[14:29] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[14:56] | So help me out here. | 帮我解答一下 |
[14:58] | The Master is not your biological father, | 血祖不是你的亲生父亲 |
[15:01] | of course, because strigoi, by their very nature, | 因为依据返魂尸的生理构造 |
[15:04] | don’t possess the proper equipment. | 它们没有相应的设备 |
[15:07] | If that inquiry was meant to be a joke, | 如果这问题是个笑话 |
[15:09] | I’m just as happy to ride in silence. | 我完全乐意我们不说话 |
[15:11] | No, no, no, I’m dead serious. | 不不 我很认真的 |
[15:12] | I want to know how it works. Is it transduction? | 我想理解这怎么回事 是转导的吗 |
[15:17] | The transfer of genetic material from one organism to the other | 就是将遗传物质从一种生物转移到另一种上 |
[15:21] | by a viral agent. | 以病毒为媒介 |
[15:25] | I was conceived by two humans, just like yourself. | 我也是由两个人类的结合而诞生 和你一样 |
[15:29] | But at some point, my biological mother | 但后来 我的亲生母亲 |
[15:31] | – was stung by the Master. – Turned. | -被血祖蜇伤 -转化了 |
[15:33] | Infected. | 被感染了 |
[15:38] | There is a stricture in the lore about turning a pregnant woman. | 传说中有关于转化怀孕女人的禁忌 |
[15:42] | The lore states the resulting creature would bear their mark, | 传说称 所得生物会继承它们的印记 |
[15:45] | but not carry their plague. | 但不会染上它们的瘟疫 |
[15:47] | And that this creature would be their undoing. At some point, | 而这个生物将消灭它们 |
[15:50] | the Master must have sensed the presence of a second heartbeat | 血祖在攻击我母亲时 肯定在某个时刻 |
[15:54] | when he attacked my mother, but | 感应到了第二个心跳 |
[15:57] | for some reason | 但不知怎么 |
[15:59] | he was prevented from destroying her at that time. | 他当时没能杀掉她 |
[16:01] | So when your mother metamorphosed into a strigoi, | 所以当你母亲转变成返魂尸时 |
[16:05] | the Master’s infection changed you in utero. | 血祖的感染也在子宫里转化了你 |
[16:09] | An orphaned monster from the start. | 我是个从出生起就是孤儿的怪物 |
[16:15] | OK, I think I understand that, | 好吧 我理解了 |
[16:18] | but I still don’t get how when he dies, you die. | 但我还是不懂为什么他死了 你就会死 |
[16:21] | All you need to know is that in me, | 你只需要知道 |
[16:23] | the Master has sown the seed of his own destruction. | 血祖在我体内种下了毁灭他自己的种子 |
[16:25] | It is my destiny. So, yes. | 这是我的宿命 所以 是的 |
[16:29] | This is a suicide mission for me. | 这对我来说是自杀任务 |
[16:31] | – If the mythology is true. – It is true. | -如果传闻不假 -是真的 |
[16:33] | Three weeks ago you believed nothing. Do not presume to know | 三周前你还什么都不信 别那么确定 |
[16:35] | what you will believe three weeks from now — | 你三周后会相信什么 |
[16:38] | if you’re still alive. | 前提是你还活着 |
[16:43] | Fair enough. | 有道理 |
[18:14] | He has found you. He will come here now. | 他已经知道你在这了 他马上就会到 |
[18:19] | Good. Let him come. | 好啊 我求之不得 |
[18:21] | No! You’re not ready yet. | 不行 你还没准备好 |
[18:24] | The Master is too powerful. We must go, right this moment. | 血祖太强大了 我们得马上离开这里 |
[19:39] | You are Invictus. | 你就是勇者啊 |
[19:42] | You would take up silver arms against me? | 你想用银器来对付我吗 |
[19:46] | You have spirit, Invictus. | 勇气可嘉啊 勇者 |
[19:49] | My name is Quintus. | 我叫昆图斯 |
[19:53] | You carry yourself like a human. | 你的举手投足都像人类 |
[19:57] | Quintus, do not engage him. | 昆图斯 别跟他打 |
[20:00] | I am the agent of your destruction. | 我是送你上毁灭之路的使者 |
[20:03] | The huntress has indulged your human half. | 那位女猎人将你的人性放大了 |
[20:06] | I will put your resolve to the test. | 我要考验下你的决心 |
[20:10] | I am ready to fulfill my destiny. | 我亟待履行自己的使命了 |
[20:13] | No. Not in battle, Invictus. | 不 不是通过战斗 勇者 |
[20:19] | Deprivation will reveal your true nature. | 食物匮乏会让你的本性暴露无疑 |
[21:06] | That’s my mom, Angel. | 那是我母亲 天使 |
[21:17] | I don’t care. I don’t care, OK? I live here. | 我不管 我不管 我住在这里 |
[21:21] | I can keep her safe. | 我可以保护她 |
[21:23] | You know, I can feed her until we figure out something to do. | 在我们找出办法前 我可以一直喂她 |
[21:34] | You don’t know how I feel! | 你根本不懂我的感受 |
[21:39] | You don’t know how this feels. | 你不懂这种感觉 |
[21:56] | I won’t do it. | 我不会这样做的 |
[21:59] | I can’t do it. | 我做不到 |
[22:02] | She’s in there, OK? | 她还有意识 好吗 |
[22:05] | She’s in there somewhere and that’s all that matters to me. | 她只要人还在这里 对我来说就够了 |
[22:19] | Let me do what you can’t. | 让我来做你下不了手的事吧 |
[22:25] | Don’t even think about it, Angel. | 想都别想 天使 |
[22:41] | Try me. | 试试看 |
[22:49] | Crazy. | 你疯了 |
[23:00] | No! No! No! | 不 不 不 |
[23:02] | No! No! | 不行 |
[23:06] | Don’t make me choose! Don’t make me choose! | 别逼我做选择 别逼我 |
[23:12] | Attention residents! | 居民们请注意 |
[23:14] | This is the Safe Streets Initiative sweep team. | 我们是街道安全计划清查小队 |
[23:17] | We will be conducting a sweep | 我们将对这条街上的 |
[23:20] | in all of the buildings on this street. | 所有建筑进行清查 |
[23:22] | All residents are required to comply. | 所有居民都必须配合 |
[23:26] | They’re gonna get this building next. | 他们马上就要清查这栋楼了 |
[23:28] | Please exit your building before inspection | 请在清查前离开建筑 |
[23:30] | or you will be subjects to arrest. | 否则将会被逮捕 |
[23:33] | You gonna stand there or you gonna help me? | 你是打算站在那还是帮我 |
[23:35] | 你要是以为我会为了保护你妈 甘愿被抓 那你就太傻了 | |
[23:38] | You know, I’ve had enough of your shit. I don’t need you, OK? | 我真是受够你了 我不需要你 懂吗 |
[23:41] | – OK, OK. – Come on, | -懂 懂 -快点 |
[23:43] | before they catch both of us in here, man. | 趁他们进来把我们抓住前 |
[23:48] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[23:55] | – Mexican seatbelt. – That’s funny. Can we go now? | -墨西哥式安全带 -有意思 可以走了吗 |
[24:14] | This is never gonna work, man. | 这行不通的 哥们 |
[24:15] | Then leave! | 那你走啊 |
[24:18] | Take the stairs or something! | 走楼梯之类的 |
[25:05] | Down here. Let’s go. | 这边 我们走 |
[25:08] | OK, this is it. Safe Streets Initiative! | 就是这 街道安全计划 |
[25:10] | Is there anybody in here? | 屋里有人吗 |
[25:12] | – Let’s go! – Hold on. Hold on, hold on. | -我们走 -等等 等等 |
[25:14] | – Wait, wait, wait, wait, wait. – Alright, open up! | -等一下 等一下 -开门 |
[25:16] | Check that door down there! | 去看看那边那户有没有人 |
[25:19] | Aw, shit! | 该死 |
[25:21] | OK, mama’s boy. Now what? | 大孝子 现在我们怎么办 |
[25:24] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. Relax, man. | 等一下 等一下 放松 伙计 |
[25:27] | We can make it, OK? | 我们能成功逃出去的 |
[25:28] | But you gotta move fast. OK? | 但你动作要快 知道吗 |
[25:30] | On my cue. | 等我信号 |
[25:35] | Safe Street Initiative, anybody in there? | 街道安全计划 家里有人吗 |
[25:41] | Safe Streets Initiative, anybody in there? | 街道安全计划 家里有人吗 |
[25:44] | OK, check, check the back there. | 好了 去检查一下后面 |
[25:54] | What the hell is this? | 这是什么情况 |
[25:54] | – Police! – Relax! Relax! We’re on our way out, alright? | -警察 -别紧张 我们正要出去 |
[25:56] | – We didn’t do anything. – Take off the blanket. | -我们什么都没做 -把毯子掀开 |
[25:58] | We are talking. | 我们在说话 |
[25:59] | We are people. Let us go. | 我们是人类 放我们走吧 |
[26:01] | Take the blanket off now! | 快把毯子掀开 |
[26:02] | It’s just my mom, alright? She’s sick, | 这是我妈 她病了 |
[26:05] | we’re just trying to get her to the hospital. | 我们只是想把她送到医院去 |
[26:09] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[26:09] | Take off the goddamn helmet. | 把那该死的头盔脱下来 |
[26:11] | You don’t wanna do that. | 那后果不堪设想 |
[26:12] | – Take off the goddamn helmet! – OK, OK. | -把那该死的头盔脱下来 -好吧 |
[26:26] | holy shit! | 我靠 |
[26:32] | – Go! Go! Go! – Freeze! | -行动 -不许动 |
[26:34] | Stop right there! | 快停下 |
[26:35] | Put your hands in the air or we’ll shoot! | 举起双手 不然我们就开枪了 |
[26:36] | – Go! – Don’t move! | -快跑 -不许动 |
[26:38] | Hold it right there! | 待在那别动 |
[26:39] | Hold it right there! Freeze! | 待在那别动 不许动 |
[26:40] | This is your last chance! | 这是你们最后的机会 |
[26:44] | Stay down! Stay down! | 趴下 趴下 |
[27:20] | Here, kitty, kitty. | 出来吧 小猫咪 |
[28:12] | Well, that’s quite a communications network you got going there. | 你这个通信网络倒是不错 |
[28:15] | Anyway, thanks for taking my call. | 总之 谢谢你接我电话 |
[28:17] | Goodweather — | 古德温泽 |
[28:19] | I’m doing the talking. | 说话权在我这 |
[28:27] | I got your goddamn book. | 你的书在我这 |
[28:30] | If you want it, | 如果你想要 |
[28:30] | you’re gonna have to come through on your end. | 你就必须按我们商量好的去做 |
[28:33] | Here are the terms. | 条款如下 |
[28:35] | You will show up yourself. | 你得亲自现身 |
[28:37] | Not your Nazi butler. You. | 不能派你那个纳粹管家 你亲自来 |
[28:41] | You will bring my son. | 你要把我儿子带来 |
[28:43] | You will show him to me before I give you the book. | 我要先看看他 再把书给你 |
[28:46] | He will be unharmed. He will be human. | 他必须毫发无伤 还是人类 |
[28:50] | The exchange will occur just after sundown. | 日落之后就进行交换 |
[28:52] | The location? A favorite fishing spot of Zack and mine. | 在扎克和我最喜欢的钓鱼地点 |
[28:55] | He knows it. | 他知道在哪里 |
[28:56] | Not Kelly, no one else. | 凯莉或其他人都不知道 |
[28:59] | If you don’t bring him… | 如果你不带上他 |
[29:03] | I will know that he is dead or turned | 我就会知道他要么死了要么转化了 |
[29:06] | and you will never get the book. | 你就别想得到这本书了 |
[29:10] | Blink if you understand. | 如果你听明白了 就眨眼 |
[29:16] | I’m hanging up now. | 我挂了 |
[29:22] | The die is cast. | 木已成舟 |
[29:24] | Will he go through with it? | 他会照做吗 |
[29:26] | The Master will reveal himself for the Lumen. | 血祖会为《陨落之光》现身的 |
[29:29] | That’s all I need. | 这就足够了 |
[29:56] | Quintus. | 昆图斯 |
[29:59] | I know that you also thirst. | 我知道你也很渴 |
[30:03] | I am dying. | 我快要死了 |
[30:06] | You will continue to waste. | 你也会继续消耗体力 |
[30:09] | And when the Master returns, | 等血祖回来时 |
[30:12] | you will be too weak to defend yourself. | 你会因为太过虚弱而无力自保 |
[30:23] | Drink me, Quintus, | 喝我的血吧 昆图斯 |
[30:26] | and use me and your strength to escape. | 利用我和你的力量逃脱 |
[30:31] | Do not fight him. | 别和他对抗 |
[30:34] | There will be another opportunity to defeat him. | 今后你将另有机会打败他 |
[30:38] | But not here. | 但不是在这里 |
[30:40] | Not now. | 不是现在 |
[30:43] | You must escape. | 你必须逃出去 |
[30:46] | I won’t do it. | 我不会这么做的 |
[30:50] | The Master cannot love. | 血祖没有爱的能力 |
[30:54] | So he takes it from others, | 所以他夺走别人的爱 |
[30:56] | feeds upon it, along with their blood. | 靠吸食他们的爱和血液为生 |
[31:00] | I don’t know if you can feel love, Quintus. | 我不知道你是否能感受到爱 昆图斯 |
[31:06] | But I can. | 但我能 |
[31:08] | And I do. | 我也感受到了 |
[31:11] | I love you like a son. | 我将你视为儿子一般疼爱 |
[31:18] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[31:21] | Please, my son. | 求你了 我的儿子 |
[31:24] | I am suffering. | 我很痛苦 |
[31:37] | Drink. | 喝吧 |
[32:10] | The half-breed has chosen his path. | 混血者做出了他的选择 |
[32:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[32:16] | Come to me, Invictus. | 投奔我吧 勇者 |
[32:19] | I will show you and teach you things beyond your dreams. | 我会教给你超乎你想象的东西 |
[32:23] | Yes, I can only imagine | 是的 我能想象 |
[32:28] | the wonder of your world, Lord. | 你那世界所包含的奇迹 主人 |
[32:31] | The majesty of residing underground like a snake. | 你这像蛇一样屈居地下的君主 |
[32:37] | A fugitive of nature. | 被自然界所唾弃 |
[32:40] | Afraid of the sun. | 惧怕太阳的光辉 |
[32:42] | Need I remind you, the night lasts as long as the day. | 我得提醒你 黑夜和白昼一样长 |
[32:46] | And I am doomed to stand astride both worlds… | 那我则注定立足于两个世界 |
[32:52] | the light and the dark. | 立足光明与黑暗 |
[32:58] | You cannot control me as you do your creatures. | 你没法像操纵它们那样操纵我 |
[33:01] | It frustrates you, doesn’t it? | 这让你很受挫 不是吗 |
[33:03] | To know you will never be my Master. | 得知自己永远不会成为我的主人 |
[33:13] | The huntress has indulged your human half too well. | 女猎人让你过分沉溺于人类的一面了 |
[33:27] | We will meet again. | 我们会再见的 |
[33:39] | The Lumen is heading out of the Safe Zone. | 《陨落之光》正往安全区外移动 |
[33:40] | Why, I can’t tell. Alright? | 原因我不知道 是吧 |
[33:42] | But this is the quickest route. | 但这是最快的路线 |
[33:44] | The last checkpoint is just up ahead. | 最后一个检查站就在眼前 |
[33:46] | After that, all bets are off. | 过了那个 就万劫不复了 |
[33:52] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[33:54] | I will be if you drive faster! | 你要是开快点我就没事了 |
[34:00] | You know, catching up to him is just like half the battle, right? | 知道吗 能追上他就已经成功一半了 |
[34:04] | The Born is kinda fast and kinda strong and invincible. | 出生者行动迅速 力量强大而且所向披靡 |
[34:09] | It’s a good thing I brought these along. | 幸好我带了这些 |
[34:19] | Revenge has clouded the Born’s mind. | 复仇蒙蔽了出生者的心智 |
[34:22] | An affliction with which I have personal experience. | 我也亲身体验过这种苦难 |
[34:25] | But if that white-blooded bastard costs me | 但假如那个白血混蛋浪费了我 |
[34:29] | my best opportunity of defeating the Master, I… | 打败血祖的最佳时机 我就… |
[34:34] | I know where this is going! | 我绝不会对他手软的 |
[35:00] | Hey, what is this? | 什么情况 |
[35:02] | Huh, what is it? | 这是什么情况 |
[35:06] | You didn’t book us. | 你没给我们登记 |
[35:07] | No fingerprints, no phone call? | 没录指纹 也不许我们电话 |
[35:11] | Not no more. | 不再有了 |
[35:11] | 10 out, 3 back? | 十个出去 就三个回来了 |
[35:13] | Then with these, uh… | 那加上这… |
[35:16] | seven bodies, that makes two full sweep teams. | 七副臭皮囊 也就有两个清剿小组了 |
[35:19] | – Get ’em down there! Now! – Hold on. | -把他们带下去 快 -等等 |
[35:21] | – Sweep team? What’s a sweep team? – We are at war. | -清剿小组 清剿小组是什么 -我们在打仗 |
[35:25] | We’re not gonna have able-bodied men | 我们是不会让身体健壮的人 |
[35:26] | cooling their heels in a jail cell. | 在监狱里坐冷板凳的 |
[35:28] | You shitheads just got conscripted. | 你们这些混蛋刚被征召了 |
[35:31] | – Come. Move it. – Go. | -来吧 走着 -走 |
[35:33] | Get your damn hands off me. | 把你的脏手拿开 |
[35:43] | Why is Quinlan coming all the way back around to Bay Ridge? | 为什么昆兰要大老远回湾脊区来 |
[35:48] | And now it’s getting late. | 而且现在天也要黑了 |
[35:50] | He’s running out of real estate. | 他快要走出住宅区了 |
[35:52] | Next stop, the Lower Bay. | 下一站 下湾区 |
[35:54] | He’s penned in. | 他被我们堵住了 |
[35:58] | Mr. Fet… what, what does this mean? | 费特先生 这是怎么回事 |
[36:06] | Is the Lumen on a boat? | 《陨落之光》在船上吗 |
[36:07] | Can’t be. Strigoi can’t cross moving water. | 不可能 返魂尸无法跨越活水区 |
[36:11] | Not the Master, not even the Born. | 血祖不行 就算出生者也不行 |
[36:13] | Unless he has a human helper. | 除非他有人类帮手 |
[37:59] | Send out my wife and son! | 让我妻子和儿子过来 |
[38:22] | OK, that’s close enough. | 好了 够近了 |
[38:25] | Let me see his face. | 让我看他的脸 |
[38:28] | Show me his face. Now! | 给我看他的脸 快 |
[38:57] | Where is he? Where is he?! | 他在哪 他在哪 |
[39:02] | We had a deal! | 我们说好了的 |
[39:05] | You will never have him! | 你永远也得不到他 |
[39:08] | Give me my son– | 把我的儿子还回来… |
[39:30] | May I turn him now? | 我现在能转化他了吗 |
[39:33] | No. Leave him to suffer. | 不 让他痛苦去吧 |
[39:55] | Thousands of years of hunting. | 上千年的狩猎 |
[39:58] | It ends here. | 在这里结束了 |
[40:00] | At an amusement park. | 在一家游乐园中 |
[40:02] | Sounded like gunfire. | 听起来像是枪声 |
[40:06] | Those are my Navy Seals. | 那些是我海豹突击队的兄弟 |
[40:10] | Hey, guys! | 伙计们 |
[40:17] | They’ve been turned. | 他们被转化了 |
[40:42] | Mr. Quinlan! | 昆兰先生 |