时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | What is the state of the city now? | 城市现在是什么情况 |
[00:06] | Strigoi roaming the streets. Still feeding. | 返魂尸仍在街头进食 |
[00:11] | The strigoi have taken ground from you. | 返魂尸从你手中抢走了地盘 |
[00:13] | According to reports, you’re having trouble holding battle lines. | 据报告称 你现在有些守不住阵线 |
[00:15] | The message is that we are winning. | 我们宣传说现在是节节胜利 |
[00:17] | But the truth is, | 但其实 |
[00:19] | we don’t have the manpower to take back New York City. | 要夺回纽约 我们的人手还不够 |
[00:22] | Tell me how the hell they’re getting in here. | 告诉我它们是怎么进来的就行了 |
[00:25] | They must be coming from underground somehow. | 它们肯定是不知怎么从地下过来的 |
[00:43] | They’re digging their own tunnels now. | 它们开始自己挖隧道了 |
[00:44] | Good news is that now I know where they’re coming from. | 好消息是如今我知道它们是从哪来的了 |
[00:48] | Central Park. | 中央公园 |
[00:49] | Central Park, central nest. | 中央公园 中央巢穴 |
[01:02] | 纽约市特别指挥中心 布鲁克林 卡德曼广场东165号 | |
[01:07] | So the convict teams will clear out all of the tunnels | 让犯人小队清扫公园下方的 |
[01:09] | – underneath the park… – Got it, yeah. | -所有隧道 -好的 |
[01:11] | …and the police strike units will secure the park surface, | 警方突击队在公园地面上做清理 |
[01:14] | comb through every tree, bush, gully, | 查看每棵树 每个灌木丛 每条水沟 |
[01:17] | and building until every last one of those creatures is dead. | 每栋建筑 直到它们全部死光 |
[01:22] | Ambitious. | 真有野心 |
[01:24] | – Concerns? – Same ones you have. | -你有什么担忧吗 -跟你一样 |
[01:29] | It’s a big gamble. | 危险性很大 |
[01:32] | There’s no question. It’s a huge deployment, | 毫无疑问 这次调派规模庞大 |
[01:34] | but this is what our problem has been all along. | 但这就是我们一直以来的问题 |
[01:36] | We never cleared Central Park. And until we take the Park back, | 我们并未扫清中央公园 除非我们夺回公园 |
[01:40] | we don’t win. So that’s what we’re gonna do. | 我们就不能赢 所以我们要去夺回公园 |
[01:43] | Alright. Let’s do this. | 好 我们去吧 |
[01:46] | Get everything in place. We go at first light. | 准备好一切 天亮我们就出发 |
[01:48] | Great. Let’s go. | 好 走吧 |
[01:51] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[01:53] | Captain. | 警监 |
[01:55] | So, the big nest. You have a plan. | 关于那个大巢穴 你有对策了 |
[02:00] | Star-spangled time. | 该烟火流星了 |
[02:01] | Rockets’ red glare, bombs bursting in air. Boom. | 火箭炮 炸弹响 嘭 |
[02:04] | We’re setting you up with an insertion team | 我们会给你安排一支攻击队 |
[02:06] | to help you get to your target. | 帮你找到目标 |
[02:08] | Those tunnels are too small for a big team. | 那些隧道太小 大队伍进去不方便 |
[02:10] | It’ll be small and tactical, | 他们人数不多 并且战术出色 |
[02:14] | but you’re going in there with a team. | 但你必须随队下去 |
[02:20] | Good luck, Mr. Fet. | 祝你好运 费特先生 |
[02:23] | And to you, Councilwoman. | 你也是 议员女士 |
[02:24] | – Good hunting. – You too. | -狩猎愉快 -你也是 |
[02:28] | Boom, baby. | 炸喽 |
[03:27] | That’s the Jeter foul ball. | 这是基特的界外球 |
[03:28] | The one you spilled a soda on me trying to catch. | 你为了接住 把汽水洒在了我身上 |
[03:30] | Everything in your room; this is what you choose to bring? | 你屋里那么多东西 你偏偏带上了这个 |
[03:34] | You know, the sun’s out. | 太阳出来了 |
[03:36] | – And? – Let’s do something fun. | -怎么 -我们去玩玩吧 |
[03:41] | Zack? Zack… | 扎克 扎克 |
[03:45] | – What time is it? – It’s breakfast time. | -几点了 -该吃早饭了 |
[03:52] | Why can’t I have a clock? | 为什么不能给我块钟 |
[03:54] | There’s no need. | 没必要 |
[03:56] | Mr. Eichorst and I have something for you. | 艾霍斯特先生和我为你准备了东西 |
[04:04] | Don’t be afraid, Zack. She’s a feeler. | 别害怕 扎克 她是个探童 |
[04:07] | She is here to protect you. | 她是来保护你的 |
[04:09] | I’ve seen those things kill people! | 我见过那些东西杀人 |
[04:11] | These are very special creatures, Zack. | 它们是很特别的生物 扎克 |
[04:14] | Very perceptive and agile. | 非常机敏 并且行动灵活 |
[04:19] | What’s wrong with its eyes? | 它眼睛怎么了 |
[04:21] | She was once a child about your age but she was blind. | 她曾是与你年纪相仿的孩子 但双目失明了 |
[04:25] | Now she can see? | 现在她能看到了吗 |
[04:26] | With all her other senses, better than you can. | 用她的其它感官 看得比你还清楚 |
[04:30] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[04:31] | You can name her. Anything you like. | 你可以给她起名 随你想叫什么 |
[04:36] | She’s here to serve you. | 她是来服侍你的 |
[04:38] | Give her an order, and she will carry it out. | 给她下令吧 她就会执行 |
[04:41] | – Like what? – Bed. | -比如呢 -上床 |
[04:49] | It’s OK, Zack. Try it. | 没事的 扎克 试试吧 |
[04:52] | Door. | 门 |
[04:58] | Come. | 来 |
[05:04] | She will do anything you want her to do. | 她会做任何你叫她做的事 |
[05:06] | But, most importantly, she will keep you safe. | 但最重要的是 她会保卫你 |
[05:11] | Maybe once you become more comfortable with her, | 或许等你习惯了她 |
[05:14] | the two of you can go outside together at night. | 你俩可以晚上一起出去 |
[05:17] | Get some fresh air. | 呼吸下新鲜空气 |
[05:19] | I know you want to go out. | 我知道你想出去 |
[05:23] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[05:25] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:35] | You two have fun. | 你俩好好玩 |
[05:58] | Hey, Officer. | 警官 |
[05:59] | I’m looking for a Captain Rogers? | 我找罗杰斯警监 |
[06:02] | Uh, I guess just over there. | 我记得就在那边 |
[06:03] | – Right over there? – At the table, yeah. | -那边吗 -桌子旁 |
[06:04] | Alright, thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[06:07] | Hey there. Captain Rogers? | 你好 罗杰斯警监 |
[06:10] | Right here. | 是她 |
[06:16] | Captain Kate Rogers. | 凯特·罗杰斯警监 |
[06:18] | Vasiliy. | 瓦西里 |
[06:20] | I thought you were stationed on the other side of town. | 我以为你驻扎在城市另一边 |
[06:24] | I was. Yeah, but it looks like | 原本是 但现在看来 |
[06:28] | we’ve gotta throw everything we’ve got at Central Park. | 我们得对中央公园火力全开 |
[06:30] | That’s the plan, Captain. | 就是这么计划的 警监 |
[06:33] | I drew the low card, though. | 但我抽了短签 |
[06:34] | I’ve gotta run some civilian down underneath the Park. | 要护送一个平民到中央公园下面 |
[06:37] | Supposedly he’s gonna blow up this big nest of strigoi. | 据说他能炸毁一个大返魂尸巢 |
[06:40] | – A civilian, huh? – Yeah, some city exterminator. | -平民啊 -是啊 是个什么城市灭鼠员 |
[06:43] | Doesn’t make sense to me. | 我真是搞不懂 |
[06:47] | I’m the guy who found the nest. | 我就是找到巢穴的人 |
[06:50] | You were with the SEALs, right? | 你不是跟海豹突击队一起的吗 |
[06:51] | I was advising the SEALs. | 我那是在给海豹突击队做顾问 |
[06:55] | Oh, you didn’t think that you had a night with a Navy SEAL, did you? | 你不是以为自己跟个海豹突击队员过了夜吧 |
[06:58] | No, that wasn’t the reason for anything. | 不 才不是那样的 |
[07:01] | No, you know, ’cause some women, you know, they meet a guy, | 因为 有些姑娘 她们认识了个男人 |
[07:04] | they find out he’s a rat catcher, you know, | 就算得知他是个灭鼠员 |
[07:06] | they get caught up in all the glamour. | 也仍然被迷得神魂颠倒 |
[07:09] | Yeah, I bet. You know, when I met you at the bar, | 我想也是 我在酒吧认识你时 |
[07:14] | I didn’t need to review your resume | 就算不看你的简历 |
[07:15] | to know you were the right man for the job. | 也知道你是干这个的好手 |
[07:21] | Why don’t you come with me and | 跟我走吧 |
[07:22] | I’m gonna go pick up a couple of things. | 我要去拿一两样东西 |
[07:26] | Nah, I’m good. Got a couple of things to pick up. Come on. | 不用 我得去取点东西 走吧 |
[07:31] | Alright, let’s go. | 好 我们走 |
[07:33] | Captain Rogers! | 罗杰斯警监 |
[07:52] | You don’t have a key to your own door? | 你没有自己家的钥匙吗 |
[07:55] | Door bolts from inside. | 门从里面锁住的 |
[07:57] | Also, I don’t want to get shot by my new tenants, so… | 另外 我不想被新租户打死 |
[08:11] | – Sorry to wake you. – It’s alright. | -抱歉吵醒你了 -没事 |
[08:15] | This is Captain Rogers. | 这位是罗杰斯警监 |
[08:19] | My new partner in crime. | 我的新犯罪搭档 |
[08:24] | This is Dutch Velders. | 这位是达齐·维尔德斯 |
[08:27] | And that’s the Doc. | 这是博士 |
[08:29] | We just came to pick up some stuff. | 我们来取东西的 |
[08:30] | It’s your house. | 这是你家嘛 |
[08:33] | I didn’t think you would turn it into some kinda | 我没想到你们会把这里改造成 |
[08:35] | hospital for munchers, but whatever. | 吸血鬼医院 不过随你们了 |
[08:37] | The bio-weapon’s played out, | 生物武器失效了 |
[08:38] | so Eph and I have been looking for other angles. | 所以伊弗和我在考虑其他办法 |
[08:41] | Yeah. Us, too. | 嗯 我们也是 |
[08:45] | Grab those bags of powdered silver. | 拿上那些银粉包 |
[08:55] | What do you need that for? | 用来干嘛的 |
[08:56] | Faraldo’s mounting a big assault on Central Park today. | 法莱多今天要展开针对中央公园的大规模攻击 |
[08:58] | Why Central Park? | 为什么是那儿 |
[09:00] | ‘Cause we found thousands of strigois nesting under it. | 因为发现了数千只返魂尸在地下筑巢 |
[09:04] | It’s infested. | 那里面到处都是 |
[09:05] | Doc! This could be exactly what we need. | 博士 这或许正是我们的机会 |
[09:08] | A major battle, loads of strigoi talking to each other. | 一场大型战斗 有一堆返魂尸互相交流 |
[09:12] | – When is this happening? – First light. | -什么时候动手 -天亮 |
[09:18] | What, are you two… Are you two coming? | 你俩也来吗 |
[09:20] | We’re studying strigoi communication patterns. | 我们在研究返魂尸的通讯模式 |
[09:22] | This is an opportunity to learn something. | 这正是研究的好机会 |
[09:24] | You’re trying to figure out | 你们想搞清楚 |
[09:25] | what they’re saying to each other during the battle? | 它们在战斗时都在交流什么 |
[09:27] | We don’t need to know what they’re saying. | 我们不需要知道它们在说什么 |
[09:28] | We just need to learn how to disrupt it. | 我们只需要想明白怎么干扰它们 |
[09:32] | Uh, the rally point is Columbus Circle, 5 AM. | 凌晨5点在哥伦布圆环广场集合 |
[09:35] | See you then. | 到时见 |
[09:38] | Be careful. Good luck. | 小心 好运 |
[09:40] | – Be safe, huh? – Yeah, you too. | -注意安全 -你们也是 |
[09:50] | – Where’d he find her? – Don’t know, don’t care. | -他俩是怎么认识的 -不知道 不在乎 |
[09:54] | Now… | 好了 |
[09:57] | which of these should we use for the receiver? | 我们该用谁来做接收者 |
[09:59] | – Marley. – Like Bob Marley? | -马利 -鲍勃·马利吗[歌手] |
[10:02] | No, like Jacob Marley, Scrooge’s old business partner? | 不 雅各布·马利 斯克鲁奇的生意伙伴 |
[10:05] | Now a tormented ghost of his former self. | 如今成了被自己的过去所折磨的鬼魂 |
[10:08] | Works for me. | 我觉得行 |
[10:11] | Want me to name you? | 要我给你起个名字吗 |
[10:13] | Would you like that? | 你希望吗 |
[10:16] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:18] | You don’t talk. | 你不会说话 |
[11:01] | You don’t have to stay over there. | 你不用待在那里 |
[11:04] | You can come over here if you want to. | 如果你想 可以过来 |
[11:50] | Looks like they’re bringing in everybody now. | 看来他们把所有人都叫来了 |
[11:54] | What, you think a girl can’t fight? | 怎么 你以为妹子就不能打吗 |
[11:57] | I didn’t say that. | 我没那么说 |
[12:00] | That’s not what I meant. | 我不是那意思 |
[12:08] | Everybody out! | 都下车 |
[12:10] | – Right this way. – Listen up! | -这边 -听好 |
[12:12] | Good news, people. | 好消息 各位 |
[12:14] | We are giving you the opportunity to take part in a historic battle. | 我们要给你们一个参与历史性大战的机会 |
[12:19] | The fate of Manhattan depends on it. | 曼哈顿的命运就取决于此 |
[12:22] | If you fight bravely, full pardons. | 如果你们打得英勇 就能得到赦免 |
[12:27] | No more tunnel duty. | 再不用下隧道 |
[12:29] | Pick a weapon. | 选武器吧 |
[12:44] | Take this one. | 拿这个 |
[12:50] | – How’d you get here? – I got arrested last night. | -你怎么会来这儿 -昨晚被捕的 |
[12:54] | I didn’t even do anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[12:55] | I was just lifting shit off bodies. | 我只不过是翻找尸体身上的东西 |
[12:58] | Anything I could trade for food. | 任何我能用来换取食物的东西 |
[13:02] | So if we make it, they pardon us. | 如果我们活下来 他们就赦免我们 |
[13:11] | Come on, man. | 得了 |
[13:13] | – Don’t listen to that. – Alright! | -别听他的 -好了 |
[13:16] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[13:20] | I guess so. | 看来是的 |
[13:31] | Move it! | 快走 |
[13:44] | None of the captains reported any contact yet. | 各队都尚未汇报发现返魂尸 |
[13:47] | I hate being here. | 我讨厌待在这里 |
[13:49] | When we fought in Red Hook I was scared shitless, | 在红钩区打仗时 我怕得要命 |
[13:51] | but at least I had a rifle in my hands. | 但至少我手里握着来复枪 |
[13:54] | Oh, hold on. | 等等 |
[13:55] | – What is it? – It’s on. | -怎么了 -开始了 |
[13:57] | Three of our teams have engaged the strigoi. | 有三支队伍已经和返魂尸交战了 |
[14:00] | – Any news from Fet? – Not yet. | -费特有消息吗 -还没有 |
[14:07] | About 20 blocks to go. | 还有大概20个街区要走 |
[14:09] | – Where are we going? – This old water tunnel. | -我们去哪 -一条老下水道 |
[14:13] | So, the silver powder… how do we disperse it? | 那这些银粉要怎么散播出去 |
[14:17] | Ah, it’s easy. | 简单 |
[14:19] | We just tape the grenades to the bags, | 把手雷贴在袋子上 |
[14:22] | set off a timer so it blows in mid-air | 设置好定时器 让它在空中爆炸 |
[14:25] | and let the barbecue begin. | 就开始烧烤了 |
[14:27] | You can do all that without blowing us up in the process? | 你不会把我们也炸死吧 |
[14:31] | I’m excited to find out. | 我也很想知道结果呢 |
[14:33] | Alright. We’re hitting the tunnels. | 好了 我们要进隧道了 |
[14:35] | Lights! | 开灯 |
[14:56] | This should do nicely. | 这里应该就行 |
[14:57] | Close enough to the tunnels to catch their communications. | 离隧道足够近 能接收到它们的通讯 |
[15:01] | Plenty of sunlight to keep us safe. | 而且还有充足的阳光保证我们的安全 |
[15:04] | This kind of reminds me of when we were spying on Palmer. | 这有点让我想到了我们监视帕尔默的时候 |
[15:07] | Except he was speaking English. Out loud. | 但他说的是英语 还是发出声来的 |
[15:10] | Always the technicalities with you. | 你总那么纠结细节 |
[15:12] | If they’re talking, we will hear them. The question is, | 如果它们说话了 我们就能听到 问题是 |
[15:15] | will we hear the Master talking back? | 我们能听到血祖的回应吗 |
[15:16] | We just need to look for anomalies, anything that breaks | 我们只需要寻找异常 任何打破 |
[15:19] | the established communication patterns. | 已有通讯模式的东西 |
[15:25] | You never rendered your opinion on Captain Rogers. | 你还没说过你对罗杰斯警监的看法 |
[15:28] | – Who? – You know, | -谁 -就是那个 |
[15:30] | Fet’s new comrade-in-arms. | 费特的新战友 |
[15:33] | Oh, yeah, I did. I said I didn’t care. | 是啊 我说了 我不在乎 |
[15:37] | Am I sensing some jealousy here? | 你是嫉妒了吗 |
[15:39] | No. Not at all, actually. | 没有 完全没有 |
[15:41] | She seems very lovely. Disciplined. | 她看上去很不错 训练有素 |
[15:44] | She could be very good for him. | 她可能很适合他 |
[15:45] | Yeah, but you’re imagining your sword at her throat. | 是啊 但你在想象拿剑指着她的喉咙 |
[15:49] | I wish her nothing but the best. | 我对她只有美好的祝愿 |
[15:51] | That’s good, because she could probably take you in a fight. | 那太好了 因为你大概打不过她 |
[15:54] | Now you’re just baiting me, which I’m not going to rise to, | 好了 你这就是有意激怒我 我才不会回应 |
[15:57] | not even to defend my fighting skills, which, I might add, | 哪怕是为了维护我的格斗水平 我要说 |
[15:59] | are vastly superior to yours. | 我至少比你强多了 |
[16:01] | OK, now you’re baiting me. | 好了 这下换你激怒我了 |
[16:02] | Not my fault if you’re telegraphing your moves | 你使什么招都广而告之 |
[16:04] | – all the time. – That’s absurd. | -可不能怪我 -别傻了 |
[16:05] | I very consciously misdirect my– | 我那叫小心地误导… |
[16:11] | Look at that. Chattering like magpies out there. | 看啊 下面吵得跟群喜鹊似的 |
[16:34] | – OK, we’re clear. – Heads up! | -安全 -小心 |
[16:50] | Watch your flanks. | 小心侧翼 |
[16:55] | Keep your eyes open. | 保持警惕 |
[17:20] | – Eyes up, OK? – Yeah. | -注意点 好吗 -嗯 |
[17:21] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好了 |
[17:28] | – Lee, clear. – Copy that. | -李 安全 -收到 |
[17:52] | Lee? Riley? You good? | 李 莱利 没事吧 |
[17:55] | Shit. | 该死 |
[17:58] | Stay down! | 退后 |
[18:29] | When they come, | 等它们来了 |
[18:32] | you wanna make sure you keep them | 一定记得把它们 |
[18:33] | at least two arm-lengths away from you, OK? | 挡在两臂距离之外 好吗 |
[18:35] | That’s as far as the stinger can reach. | 肉刺只能伸那么远 |
[18:38] | Just remember, if it touches you, you will die. | 记住 它碰你 你就没命了 |
[18:43] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:45] | Alright, listen up. We’re gonna go in here. | 听好 我们进去 |
[18:48] | Elizalde, you and the big guy, you go first. | 埃利萨尔德和大块头 你俩先走 |
[18:50] | Why don’t you go first? You got the guns. | 为什么你不先走 你有枪 |
[18:52] | That’s right. We do. | 是啊 我们是有 |
[18:56] | If you see any stingers, lead ’em back here. | 看到肉刺怪 把它们引过来 |
[18:59] | We’ll take them down when they come through. | 它们从这儿出来时 我们会干掉它们 |
[19:00] | Oh, really? OK, because I just saw you back there, | 是吗 因为我刚刚看到你了 |
[19:03] | shaking like you were about to start crying. | 抖得像要哭出来 |
[19:07] | I don’t wanna come through there and you hit me by accident. | 我可不希望等我出来时 你误伤打死我 |
[19:12] | Does this look shaky to you, pendejo? | 你觉得我在抖吗 蠢货 |
[19:15] | Let’s go, let’s go. | 走吧 走吧 |
[19:23] | – Real funny. – She stays. | -真好笑 -她留下 |
[19:26] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[19:50] | Look out. | 小心 |
[19:54] | Right there! | 来了 |
[20:03] | Should we go in? | 我们进去吗 |
[20:05] | You got the guns! What do you think? | 你们拿着枪呢 你说呢 |
[20:07] | No, we’ve gotta stay here and protect the whole team. | 不行 我们要呆在这里保护全队 |
[20:11] | Elizalde? | 埃利萨尔德 |
[20:14] | Hurtado? | 乌尔塔多 |
[20:18] | Tunnel’s clear! | 隧道安全了 |
[20:23] | Country Club, Bam-Bam, get in there. | 乡村俱乐部的 吸毒的 进去 |
[20:25] | See what’s going on. | 看看怎么回事 |
[20:29] | Come on, hustle. Come on, go, go, go, go, go, go! | 快点 动作快 快走 走走走 |
[20:48] | Awesome. | 真厉害 |
[20:54] | It’s really not that hard. | 其实没有多困难 |
[20:55] | You’ve just gotta go for the head. | 你只要瞄准头就可以了 |
[20:57] | Think they were looking for you, bro. | 我想它们在找你 兄弟 |
[21:00] | – All clear? – Yeah, I think I said that already. | -都安全了吗 -是啊 我想我已经说过了 |
[21:05] | Nice work, Elizalde. | 干得好 埃利萨尔德 |
[21:08] | Stay right by me. | 跟在我身旁 |
[21:10] | Come on, this way. | 来吧 这边走 |
[21:13] | Watch the white. | 小心白色血迹 |
[21:26] | Wait. | 等等 |
[21:44] | Help me! Somebody help me! | 救命 谁来帮帮我 |
[21:49] | I’m in here… | 我在这里… |
[21:58] | Check me. | 检查一下我 |
[22:14] | Ah, shit. | 该死 |
[22:19] | Lee, I’m so sorry. | 李 真抱歉 |
[22:22] | No, wait, don’t– | 不 等等 别… |
[22:30] | You’re OK to keep going? | 你还能继续吗 |
[22:33] | We’re coming back for the bodies. | 我们回来再处理遗体 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 好 |
[23:02] | This is us. | 我们到了 |
[23:06] | I’m pretty sure this is police brutality. | 我认为这绝对算是警察滥用职权 |
[23:09] | You gonna at least say “Please” This time? | 这一次你最起码得说个「请」吧 |
[23:16] | What was that? | 那是什么 |
[23:20] | You. Come on, get in there. | 你 快点 进去 |
[23:23] | Me? | 我 |
[23:25] | – Yell out what you hear. – I’ll do it. | -听到什么就喊出来 -我来替她 |
[23:27] | No, no, she goes. Alone. | 不行 让她去 一个人 |
[23:32] | – But I don’t know… – Get in there! | -但是我不知道… -快进去 |
[23:38] | Come on! Just go! | 快点 赶紧去 |
[23:45] | Come on! Come on! Come on! | 快点 快点 快点 |
[23:48] | Don’t try me! GO! | 别逼我 进去 |
[23:51] | Angel! | 天使 |
[23:52] | Put the gun down! Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 把枪放下 |
[23:54] | Let go of her, piece of shit! | 放开她 你这混蛋 |
[23:56] | You don’t got a clear shot, bitch! | 你可打不到 贱人 |
[23:58] | I do. | 我可打得到 |
[23:59] | Look, look, nobody has to get hurt, OK? | 听着 听着 没必要造成伤亡 好吗 |
[24:04] | We’re just gonna walk outta here. | 我们只是要走出这里 |
[24:05] | Soon as we’re in a safe place, I’m gonna let her go. | 一旦我们安全了 我就放她走 |
[24:09] | Alright? Come on, Maria. | 好吗 来吧 玛丽亚 |
[24:12] | Just do what he says, Tardi. | 照他说的做 塔迪 |
[24:15] | Just put the gun down, OK? | 把枪放下 好吗 |
[24:19] | Oh, God! | 天啊 |
[24:28] | Hey, hey, hey. It’s OK. | 没事了 |
[24:29] | It’s OK. Come here. It’s OK. Come on, come on. | 没事了 过来 没事了 过来 过来 |
[24:32] | Drop this, drop it, drop it. | 放下这个 放下 放下 |
[24:37] | Take this. | 拿着这个 |
[24:38] | It’s OK, it’s OK. | 没事的 没事的 |
[24:40] | Just point it and pull the trigger. | 瞄准好扣动扳机就行了 |
[24:42] | Alright? Come on, let’s go. | 懂了吗 来吧 咱们走 |
[24:44] | Come on, Angel, let’s go. | 来吧 天使 咱们走 |
[24:44] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[25:04] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[25:13] | Not bad. | 还不赖 |
[25:16] | What? What is it? Hey! | 怎么 怎么了 |
[25:19] | Come back here. | 回来 |
[25:23] | Zack, pack your things. We have to leave. | 扎克 收拾好行李 我们得走了 |
[25:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
[25:29] | It’s no longer safe here. | 这里已经不再安全了 |
[25:32] | People are coming who want to kill us. | 想杀光我们的人快来了 |
[25:34] | Hurry up. Take whatever you want. | 快点 想带的东西都带上 |
[25:38] | We are not coming back here. | 我们不会再回到这来了 |
[25:41] | You have three minutes. | 你有三分钟时间 |
[26:19] | We’re observing clusters of sonic activity at irregular intervals, | 我们观察到有大量活跃的声波不时地出现 |
[26:24] | but will require further… | 但仍需要进一步地 |
[26:28] | Setting off your own bullshit detector again? | 废话又编不下去了吗 |
[26:31] | Let me try. | 让我试试 |
[26:33] | We have a shit-ton of signaling and no idea what it means. | 我们观察到一大堆信号但不知道是啥意思 |
[26:37] | And we may never. | 可能永远都不会知道了 |
[26:39] | Don’t be such a glass half-empty bloke, Doc. | 别这么悲观 博士 |
[26:41] | We are going to be like the Bletchley Park | 我们会像在布莱切利园 |
[26:43] | Enigma code ladies. | 破解恩尼格玛密码的女士们那样 |
[26:46] | I’ve always had a little fantasy about that. | 我时常幻想那种情景 |
[26:47] | Being in World War II, code breaking, | 在二战期间 破译密码 |
[26:50] | tidy lipstick, rolls in my hair. | 口红颜色分明 头发烫着大卷 |
[26:52] | That’s delightful. | 真是让人愉悦的情景 |
[27:24] | Hard to tell where we are on this map. | 很难确认我们在地图上的位置 |
[27:28] | But there should be a shaft somewhere around here | 但这附近应该有个电梯井 |
[27:30] | that leads to the surface — | 通到地表 |
[27:49] | Everybody be careful! | 大家小心 |
[28:01] | I’m out! | 我没子弹了 |
[28:03] | They’re trying to make us run out of ammo. | 它们想让我们射光子弹 |
[28:04] | They’re doing a good job. | 那它们做得不错 |
[28:10] | Where did that shot come from? | 刚才那枪是从哪射来的 |
[28:12] | – Who’s there? – Where’s that coming from? | -是谁在那 -从哪来的一枪 |
[28:13] | – Who was that? We will shoot! – Who’s there? | -是谁 我们会开枪的 -是谁 |
[28:18] | Everyone shut up! | 所有人都闭嘴 |
[28:21] | Fet! | 费特 |
[28:22] | Fet, is that you? | 费特 是你吗 |
[28:25] | You know this guy? | 你认识这家伙 |
[28:27] | Gus! | 格斯 |
[28:31] | – Fet, good to see you. – Gus. | -费特 见到你真好 -格斯 |
[28:35] | This is Gus. | 这是格斯 |
[28:37] | That’s Angel. | 那是天使 |
[28:39] | – This is Kate and I– – Maria. | -这位是凯特 -我叫玛丽亚 |
[28:45] | What the hell are you guys doing down here? | 你们在这下面做什么 |
[28:47] | We thought you guys were dead. | 我们还以为你们已经死了 |
[28:49] | Cops arrested us, forced us to fight. | 警察逮捕了我们 强迫我们战斗 |
[28:56] | Did you know anything about that? | 这件事你知情吗 |
[28:58] | Faraldo needed more bodies. | 法莱多需要更多人力 |
[29:02] | Look, I’m not gonna force you to do anything, alright? | 我不会逼你们做任何事的 明白吗 |
[29:06] | I’m just gonna ask you. | 我只想提出请求 |
[29:08] | We need your help. | 我们需要你们的帮助 |
[29:10] | You’re already down here, you know? | 你们已经在这下面了 |
[29:14] | I don’t know, Fet. | 我说不好 费特 |
[29:16] | I mean, we really ain’t into | 我们真的不想 |
[29:17] | being in the whole chain gang anymore, you know. | 再做链锁囚徒了 |
[29:20] | You’re not going back to no chain gang. I promise you. | 你们不会再是链锁囚徒了 我保证 |
[29:31] | You gotta let these two go. | 得让他们两个先走 |
[29:35] | It’s no place for her, Angel. | 这地方不适合她待 天使 |
[29:38] | You gotta get her to safety. | 你要把她带到安全的地方 |
[29:42] | Ok, ok. | 好吧 好吧 |
[29:45] | Take the map. | 拿上地图 |
[29:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[29:53] | You’ll be alright. | 你会没事的 |
[29:55] | OK, this way. | 好了 这边走 |
[30:05] | We’re burning daylight. | 我们是在浪费时间 |
[30:06] | Where is he? Where is Fet? | 他在哪 费特在哪 |
[30:07] | On his way. | 他在路上了 |
[30:11] | Which means that we don’t know | 也就是说我们不知道 |
[30:11] | if he’ll make it to the nest before dark. | 他能否在天黑前赶到它们的巢穴 |
[30:15] | Your call… | 这是你的决定… |
[30:16] | but you can turn him around. | 但你可以让他回头 |
[30:19] | After dark, it’s gonna be a whole different ball game. | 天一黑 整个状况都不一样了 |
[30:26] | Keep going. | 继续吧 |
[30:39] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[30:41] | You’re the New York City expert. It’s not on your map? | 你对纽约市了如指掌 却不知道这里 |
[30:43] | No. | 不知道 |
[30:58] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[31:00] | What? What is it? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[31:01] | The doc’s kid. He was here. | 博士的孩子 他来过这里 |
[31:06] | Doc? You read me? | 博士 能收到吗 |
[31:09] | Dr. Ephraim Goodweather. | 伊弗雷姆·古德温泽博士 |
[31:11] | This is Vasiliy Fet. | 我是瓦西里·费特 |
[31:14] | Please come in. | 收到请回复 |
[31:27] | So, did we get anything out of this? Anything of use? | 有什么发现吗 有什么有用的信息吗 |
[31:31] | Once we analyze the data, yeah. | 分析完数据就有了 |
[31:33] | Well, that’s promising. | 那真是有希望 |
[31:36] | Were you expecting to hear their plans for world domination? | 难道你还想听见它们统治世界的计划吗 |
[31:39] | I don’t know what I was expecting. | 我不知道我想听到什么 |
[31:45] | I wasn’t expecting that. | 这个我还真没料到 |
[31:49] | This is a massive communications spike. | 这是个很高的通讯峰值 |
[31:52] | Eph? Ephraim Goodweather? | 伊弗 伊弗雷姆·古德温泽 |
[31:56] | It’s Fet. You out there? | 我是费特 你能收到吗 |
[31:58] | Fet, yeah. This is Eph. | 费特 收到 我是伊弗 |
[32:01] | Go to channel three. Copy. | 转到频道三 收到了吗 |
[32:07] | Fet? You there? What’s up? | 费特 你在吗 怎么了 |
[32:09] | Doc, it’s… | 博士 是… |
[32:11] | it’s about Zack. | 是关于扎克的事 |
[32:13] | You should get down here. | 你最好下来看看 |
[32:24] | Sun’s gone down. | 太阳落山了 |
[32:27] | Please tell me we are close. | 拜托告诉我就快到了 |
[32:30] | We’re close. Fet’s almost at the nest. | 就快到了 费特就快到巢穴了 |
[32:40] | You sure it’s this way? | 你确定是这么走吗 |
[32:42] | It’s what Fet said. | 费特是这么说的 |
[32:49] | Jesus. | 老天爷 |
[33:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[33:15] | Guess what? They know we’re here now. | 这下好了 它们知道我们来了 |
[33:35] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[33:37] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[33:42] | Let’s do this. | 我们动手吧 |
[34:02] | Holy shit. | 天啊 |
[34:05] | Have you ever seen anything like that? | 你见过这样的场景吗 |
[34:07] | Looks like we found the slumber party. | 感觉就像撞见了它们的睡衣派对 |
[34:11] | Alright. Pass them down. | 好了 把炸药递给我 |
[34:19] | – You got it, Fet? – Got it. | -你没问题吧 费特 -没问题 |
[34:42] | Hear that? | 听到了吗 |
[34:45] | Shit. | 该死 |
[34:46] | Fet, hurry up. | 费特 快点 |
[34:55] | Fet! Here they come! | 费特 它们来了 |
[35:03] | They’re coming from everywhere, Fet! | 从四面八方涌过来了 费特 |
[35:07] | You ready, little bastards? | 准备好了吗 小混蛋们 |
[35:08] | Forget the wire! | 别管引线了 |
[35:09] | Just pull the pins and toss them! | 直接扯掉安全栓扔出去 |
[35:12] | No! | 不行 |
[35:13] | I gotta make sure that the silver spreads throughout the cavern. | 我得确保银粉能散布到山洞的每个角落 |
[35:17] | It’s gotta go off at the right height, | 必须在合适的高度引爆 |
[35:19] | or else we’re not going to get all of them. | 不然就无法把它们全部消灭掉 |
[35:21] | Hurry up, Fet! Let’s go! | 快 费特 快点啊 |
[35:23] | Fet, watch out! | 费特 小心 |
[35:34] | Fire in the hole! | 炸弹来了 |
[35:37] | Save me a leg! | 给我挨个炸到 |
[35:50] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[36:00] | Oh, shit. | 天啊 |
[36:02] | – It’s about damn time! – Oh, shit! | -总算把它们消灭了 -天啊 |
[36:05] | Fry, you bastards! | 受死吧 混蛋们 |
[36:14] | This is Kowalski. | 这里是科瓦尔斯基 |
[36:16] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[36:20] | It’s done. Fet took out the nest. | 搞定了 费特把大巢灭掉了 |
[36:29] | Yeah, but we still have to get through the night, OK? | 但我们还是得挺过今晚 好吗 |
[36:39] | Well, I’d say you’ve done it, Councilwoman. | 在看我来你已经成功了 女议员 |
[36:43] | The park is ours. | 公园是我们的了 |
[36:45] | Tomorrow, Manhattan. | 明天的目标是曼哈顿 |
[36:48] | Then on from there. | 然后从那儿开始一步步收回失地 |
[36:53] | It’s a good night. | 今晚收获颇丰 |
[37:15] | 不管谁发现了这个 请告知我父亲伊弗雷姆·古德温泽 我还活着 一切都好 | |
[37:55] | He’s still alive. | 他还活着 |
[37:56] | Well, he must be close by! | 他一定在这附近 |
[38:09] | Zack? | 扎克 |
[38:13] | Zack, are you here? | 扎克 你在吗 |
[38:20] | – He is not. – Where is he? | -他不在 -他在哪儿 |
[38:23] | Where is my son? | 我儿子在哪儿 |
[38:24] | He is a very special young man. | 他是个很特别的年轻人 |
[38:28] | So much potential. | 潜力无限 |
[38:31] | He is safe. | 他很安全 |
[38:33] | From you. | 不会被你伤害 |
[38:36] | He told us how you abandoned him, so many times. | 他跟我们说了你是如何无数次抛弃他的 |
[38:44] | But please allow me to congratulate you on your great victory here today. | 不过请允许我祝贺你们今天在此取得的胜利 |
[38:51] | Perhaps a monument will be built | 也许人们会为女议员法莱多 |
[38:52] | to Councilwoman Faraldo in Central Park. | 在中央公园修建一座纪念碑 |
[38:55] | Or perhaps not. | 也许不会 |
[38:57] | Command, check point Bravo 116. | 指挥部 B116街检查站 |
[39:00] | Command, we’re in a world of shit. | 指挥部 我们遇到大麻烦了 |
[39:02] | – What’s going on here? – On speakers. | -什么情况 -开免提 |
[39:04] | Copy Bravo 116. | 收到 B116 |
[39:06] | This is Command. SECRET, over. | 这里是指挥部 秘密线路 完毕 |
[39:08] | Command, you got a thousand of strigoi pouring in. | 指挥部 这里涌入了上千个返魂尸 |
[39:10] | Fence– | 防护栏… |
[39:11] | Pull up the checkpoint feeds. | 调出检查站的画面 |
[39:15] | 116, command, respond. | 116街 这里是指挥部 收到回话 |
[39:19] | 116? | 116街 |
[39:20] | Christ almighty. | 我的天啊 |
[39:21] | They’ve overrun our checkpoint at 116th Street? | 它们突破了我们在116街的检查站 |
[39:24] | And 110th and Amsterdam? | 还有110街和阿姆斯特丹大道的交汇口 |
[39:26] | They’ve broken through our entire northern perimeter. | 它们突破了我们的整个北部防线 |
[39:30] | They lured us to keep us out after nightfall. | 它们诱使我们在天黑后留在外面 |
[39:32] | Command, up north… | 指挥部 北边… |
[39:35] | Why don’t you surrender, Dr. Goodweather? | 你为什么不投降呢 古德温泽博士 |
[39:39] | Do you truly believe | 你真以为 |
[39:40] | there is a grand design predicated upon human dominance? | 有将人类确立为霸主的宏大设定吗 |
[39:45] | Of course you don’t. | 你当然不信 |
[39:47] | As a scientist and a man of medicine, | 作为一名科学家及医学专家 |
[39:50] | you know such matters | 你知道这种事 |
[39:52] | are not left to the whim of divinity | 并非出自神的心血来潮 |
[39:56] | but are the result of sheer force. | 而是取决于绝对力量 |
[40:01] | The strongest will prevail. | 弱肉强食 |
[40:04] | Where is my son?! | 我儿子在哪 |
[40:06] | Your wife and your child call to you. | 你的妻子和孩子在呼唤你 |
[40:30] | We can’t stop fighting. | 我们不能停止战斗 |
[40:32] | Get that rooftop camera from the Met for me. | 帮我调出大都会博物馆屋顶的监控录像 |
[40:35] | On your screen now. | 显示在您的屏幕上了 |
[40:38] | That means we cracked our lines at the reservoir. | 那说明我们在保护区的防线失守了 |
[40:41] | Mother of God. | 我的天哪 |
[40:47] | I hope you’re ready to be a hero. | 希望你做好当英雄的准备了 |
[40:50] | What I’m ready for is to knock back a couple of beers. | 我只准备好了去喝上几杯啤酒 |
[40:53] | Run! They’ve found our position. | 它们占领我们的地盘了 |
[40:56] | Locked outside. Nobody get through. | 被锁在外面了 没人能突围 |
[40:59] | We need to run, right now! | 我们得撤退 立刻马上 |
[41:11] | This isn’t good. | 情况不妙 |
[41:14] | – Where are you going? – Infected! Thousands of them! | -你去哪 -被感染者攻进来了 有上千人 |
[41:17] | Get the hell outta here! | 赶紧逃啊 |
[41:19] | The strigoi are taking back the park. | 返魂尸正在夺回公园 |
[41:24] | Doc! We need to get our shit out of the kiosk | 博士 我们得赶紧去拿东西 |
[41:27] | or we risk losing everything! | 不然很可能失去一切 |
[41:28] | Let’s not leave here empty-handed! | 我们别空手离开啊 |
[41:30] | – I’m not leaving. – Zack’s not here, Eph. | -我不走 -扎克不在这里 伊弗 |
[41:33] | We’ll find him — later. | 我们会找到他的 以后 |
[41:46] | It was a trap. | 那是个陷阱 |
[41:47] | So they could sweep south through Harlem. | 这样它们就能穿过哈莱姆直接南下 |
[41:50] | I never dreamed there’d be that many. | 我从来没有想过会有这么多 |
[41:52] | We’re not gonna hold the park. | 我们守不住公园了 |
[41:58] | All units, this is Justine Faraldo. | 所有小队 我是贾丝汀·法莱多 |
[41:59] | Withdraw. | 撤退 |
[42:00] | Pull out of the Park! Now! | 撤出公园 立刻马上 |
[42:03] | Withdraw! All units, withdraw! | 撤退 所有单位 撤退 |
[42:13] | It’s over. | 已经完了 |