时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I know you’re hungry. Here. | 我知道你饿了 来 |
[00:07] | It’s my mom, Angel. | 那是我母亲 天使 |
[00:11] | I can’t do it. She’s in there, OK? | 我做不到 她还有意识 |
[00:15] | Angel! Get up! | 天使 快起来 |
[00:17] | Put the gun down! | 把枪放下 |
[00:21] | Come on, Angel, let’s go. | 来吧 天使 咱们走 |
[00:22] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[00:22] | This is a sampling of all strigoi communication | 这是一份返魂尸通讯的数据采样 |
[00:25] | occupying a fairly predictable range. | 数据一直稳定在特定的区域内 |
[00:27] | Until here. | 直到这里 |
[00:28] | A direct signal from the Master. | 直接来自血祖的信号 |
[00:30] | If we can set it out from the rest of the strigoi static, | 如果我们能将它从其余返魂尸信号中辨识出来 |
[00:32] | then we can use this technique to track him down. | 那我们就能利用此技术找到他 |
[00:34] | We need a point of reference. | 我们需要一个参照物 |
[00:36] | – JFK Airport. – The black box. | -肯尼迪机场 -黑匣子 |
[00:38] | It might still have his voice on there. | 上面可能还有他的「声音」 |
[00:42] | – I’ve found out something else. – You’re bluffing. | -我发现了一些别的东西 -你在吹牛 |
[00:45] | A vessel owned by Stoneheart. | 一艘石心公司名下的船 |
[00:48] | Its contents were kept from me. | 我不知道里面装了什么 |
[00:50] | But clearly, it is of immense importance. | 但很明显它意义重大 |
[00:53] | Whatever was on that ship, | 无论那艘船上有什么 |
[00:56] | whatever evil it contained will lead directly back to the Master. | 无论里面藏了怎样的邪恶 一定会回到血祖手上 |
[01:01] | If I give you this, you will help us track it down? | 如果我给了你这个 你会帮我们追查下去吗 |
[01:05] | Give me the white. | 把白血给我 |
[01:11] | We’ve been working all week to shave time off this process. | 为了缩减该过程所需的用时 我们忙了一周 |
[01:15] | I think you’re going to be very pleased. | 我相信您会满意的 |
[01:37] | Shut it off! | 关掉 |
[01:42] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[01:44] | This? This is… | 这个 这是 |
[01:45] | This is what we’ve been using to test the system’s capabilities. | 我们用来测试系统性能的道具 |
[01:50] | This dummy is exactly 175 pounds, | 这个假人重79公斤 |
[01:53] | the weight of an average American human. | 是美国人的平均体重 |
[01:55] | It’s helped us get the whole process down to just 84 seconds. | 它让我们得以把整个过程缩减到84秒 |
[01:59] | Are you saying that, in your opinion, | 你是说 依你看 |
[02:01] | there is no notable difference between a person and a bag of sand? | 人和一袋沙子之间没有明显区别 |
[02:07] | For our purposes? | 就我们的目的而言 |
[02:09] | No, there’s no particular difference, sir. | 的确 并没有显著区别 先生 |
[02:18] | You see the difference now? | 现在看出区别了吗 |
[02:21] | Can a bag of sand struggle, | 一袋沙子会挣扎吗 |
[02:24] | putting added stress on the system? | 会使系统受到额外的压力吗 |
[02:27] | No, sir, it can’t. | 不 先生 不会 |
[02:29] | Now turn it on again, and start the timer. | 再次启动 开始计时 |
[03:29] | The…. the incinerator is not quite up and running yet. | 焚化炉还没有准备好 |
[03:33] | I trust it will be soon enough. | 应该很快就能准备好了吧 |
[03:35] | We don’t want these things piling up now, do we? | 我们可不希望这些东西堆积起来 是吧 |
[03:39] | No, of course. | 当然 |
[03:40] | Of course, um, sir. | 当然 先生 |
[03:44] | It’ll be up running. | 会准备好的 |
[03:47] | – Very soon. – And the time? | -很快的 -时长 |
[03:49] | It’s 2… 2 minutes 17. | 2分17秒 |
[03:52] | 53 seconds longer than reported. | 比你说的长了53秒 |
[03:56] | You were right. We’ll be making adjustments. | 您是对的 我们会做调整的 |
[04:01] | Very good. | 很好 |
[04:03] | And in the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[04:04] | you and I have other important business to attend to. | 你和我还有其他要事要去处理 |
[05:16] | Watch out! Watch out! Watch out! | 小心 小心 小心 |
[05:16] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[05:17] | Excuse me. Excuse me! Excuse me! | 借过 借过 借过 |
[05:19] | Watch out! | 小心 |
[05:20] | Let us through! | 让我们过去 |
[05:21] | You’re not gonna die, alright? | 你不会死的 |
[05:23] | Watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out, watch out! | 小心点 小心 |
[05:24] | Who do you think you are?! | 你以为你是谁啊 |
[05:25] | Just right there. | 就这边 |
[05:27] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[05:28] | – Please fill this out. – Come on, we’re almost there. | -请填表 -来吧 我们就到了 |
[05:31] | Hi, there. Welcome to the Freedom Center. | 你们好 欢迎来到自由中心 |
[05:34] | – Is this a medical emergency? – You tell me. | -是紧急医疗情况吗 -你说呢 |
[05:37] | Oh, yes, I see. | 是的 我明白了 |
[05:39] | Let’s get you checked in to be treated. | 先做一下治疗登记吧 |
[05:42] | We can start the ID card process out here, | 可以在这里开始身份检查流程 |
[05:45] | so please fill in all the forms, | 请填表 |
[05:46] | then head on over to the photo and fingerprint line. | 然后去排队拍照和按指纹 |
[05:49] | I’m not the one being treated so I don’t gotta fill this out. | 我又不接受治疗 我不用填这个 |
[05:51] | We strongly recommend that everyone register. | 我们强烈建议每个人都进行登记 |
[05:53] | – That way– – I’m good, alright? | -这样… -我不用 |
[05:54] | I’m A-OK. I feel great, alright? | 我非常好 |
[05:56] | Maybe you’d like to donate blood to your father? | 或许你愿意给你父亲捐血 |
[06:00] | This isn’t my father. | 他不是我爸 |
[06:01] | My father was a coward. | 我爸是个懦夫 |
[06:04] | This is my guardian angel. | 他是我的守护天使 |
[06:07] | Got a bad knee, now he has a bad arm, | 膝盖不好 现在胳膊也不好了 |
[06:08] | but he’s got a good heart. | 但他心地善良 |
[06:11] | Now, why does he have to give his fingerprints to get treated? | 为什么他要按指纹才能接受治疗 |
[06:14] | I’m sorry, I don’t make the rules. | 对不起 规矩不是我定的 |
[06:16] | Please complete the forms | 请填表 |
[06:18] | and then bring the clipboard back to the desk. | 然后再把笔记板拿回前台来 |
[06:20] | And I’ll need my pen back. | 笔也拿回来 |
[06:24] | – Gracias. – Welcome. | -谢谢 -欢迎 |
[06:25] | The Palmer Foundation… | 帕尔默基金会… |
[06:26] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[06:28] | If you require medical attention, please have… | 如果您需要医疗处理 请… |
[06:30] | You sure you wanna fill this out? | 你真想填吗 |
[06:32] | This is bullshit. | 这太扯了 |
[06:34] | It’s worse than Harlem Hospital ER on a Saturday night. | 比周六晚上的哈莱姆医院急诊室还糟糕 |
[06:41] | If our fingerprints get caught up in the system, | 如果系统检测到了我们的指纹 |
[06:44] | we’re gonna go back to the chain gang, you know that, right? | 我们就要回去做链锁囚徒了 |
[06:46] | What system? | 什么系统 |
[06:49] | Then why do they want you to fill this out? | 那他们干吗还要你填表 |
[07:01] | Yeah, I can’t do this. | 好的 我待不下去了 |
[07:02] | This place gives me the heebie-jeebies. | 这地方让我不舒服 |
[07:08] | No, you come meet me. All right? | 不 你来见我 |
[07:13] | There’s a line there. There’s a line! | 排队呢 排队呢 |
[07:26] | It’s my home. | 那是我家 |
[07:34] | That’s my mom. | 她是我妈妈 |
[07:36] | Alright? That’s my mom. | 她是我妈妈 |
[08:27] | Monita. | 莫妮塔 |
[09:40] | He’s late. | 他迟到了 |
[09:43] | Speak of the devil. | 说到就到 |
[09:50] | What a difference a day makes, huh? | 时隔一天 大不相同了 |
[09:55] | Feeling better, Eldritch? | 感觉好点了吗 爱尔德里奇 |
[09:57] | Ah, it’s incredible. | 好极了 |
[09:58] | My best biochemists failed to crack the secrets of the white, | 我最棒的生化学家也没能破解白血的秘方 |
[10:02] | and yet, somehow, you found a way. | 而你不知怎么找到了办法 |
[10:06] | What have you found out about the shipment from Egypt? | 你查到那批埃及来的货了吗 |
[10:12] | Cyrus Minow is the man who ordered me off my own ship. | 赛勒斯·米诺就是号令我从自己的船上下去的人 |
[10:15] | That’s his address. | 这是他的地址 |
[10:16] | The ungrateful son of a bitch is living in my housing | 那不知感恩的混蛋住在我提供的房子里 |
[10:19] | under the protection of my own security personnel. | 由我的安保队保护着 |
[10:21] | There’s a key card and Stoneheart IDs inside giving you access. | 袋里附有身份证明的门禁卡能帮你们进去 |
[10:26] | You know, we could pay him a visit right now. | 我们现在就可以去见见他 |
[10:29] | We’re not going anywhere with you. We work alone. | 我们不会跟你走的 我们独自行动 |
[10:32] | – Now, you listen to me– – Mr. Fet’s right. | -听着 -费特先生是对的 |
[10:35] | You’ll only draw attention. | 你只会打草惊蛇 |
[10:36] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[10:37] | make yourself useful and get us some more information. | 你也别闲着 再去打探打探消息吧 |
[10:40] | I fully intend to. | 我正有意这么做 |
[10:42] | But I’d appreciate a little more respect. | 但我希望你们能更尊重我一点 |
[10:45] | The worm has turned, Eldritch. | 白血的效力开始减退了 爱尔德里奇 |
[10:49] | If you want more white, | 你想再要白血 |
[10:50] | you’ve got to earn that respect. | 就得赢得我们的尊重 |
[11:01] | It could be a trap. | 可能是陷阱 |
[11:03] | Palmer has everything to lose by betraying us. | 如果背叛我们 帕尔默会失去太多 |
[11:08] | I don’t trust the man, but I trust his self-preservation. | 我不信任他 但我信他的自保心理 |
[11:12] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[11:13] | What we need to find out is if any of the Old World Ancients | 我们得查明 旧世界的始祖 |
[11:17] | have come over here to join the Master in the fight. | 是否已来此加入了血祖的战斗 |
[11:20] | Would the New World Ancients know what their brothers are up to? | 新世界的始祖会知道它们的兄弟有何打算吗 |
[11:28] | I’d prefer not to go back there. | 我不太想再回去 |
[11:33] | Their information is critical. | 它们的情报至关重要 |
[11:36] | You’re the only one who can speak with them. | 而只有你能跟它们说上话 |
[11:42] | I’ll investigate. | 我会去调查 |
[11:44] | Good. In the meantime, | 很好 现在 |
[11:47] | Mr. Fet, let’s go meet this… | 费特先生 我们去会会这个 |
[11:50] | Cyrus Minow. | 赛勒斯·米诺 |
[11:57] | Foxtrot Alpha. Right on Foxtrot. Hold short for a left. | FA 没错F 准备左转 |
[12:01] | After-landing checklist. | 着陆后检查 |
[12:03] | So what happened with the lady at the laundromat? | 你跟自助洗衣店的那姑娘怎么样了 |
[12:05] | Told her I was a pilot, and the look on this woman’s face — | 我跟她说我是飞行员 她的表情啊 |
[12:08] | I may as well have been a school bus driver. | 简直当我是校车司机 |
[12:10] | Regis 753, Foxtrot short at Four left. | 里吉斯753 F准备在4号左转 |
[12:14] | 753. Cross Four left. | 754 穿过4号左转 |
[12:15] | Follow the Oceanic 737 to the ramp. | 跟随大洋737上坡道 |
[12:18] | 753, crossing Four left, | 753 穿过4号左转 |
[12:20] | Oceanic inside. | 跟随大洋号 |
[12:21] | Turning left at Foxtrot. | 在F左转 |
[12:23] | You just gotta remember: most women, | 记住 大部分女人 |
[12:25] | they’ve never been to Berlin or Tokyo. | 从来没去过柏林和东京 |
[12:28] | You just gotta play up your, you know, | 你得拿出你那种 你懂的 |
[12:30] | jet-setting, James-Bond kind of thing. | 像詹姆斯·邦德一样到处飞的经历说事 |
[12:32] | I don’t think James Bond ever sat in a crappy-ass hotel room | 我觉得詹姆斯·邦德可从没在二流酒店里 |
[12:35] | watching CSI all night. | 看一晚的《犯罪现场调查》 |
[12:37] | CSI– | 《犯罪现场调查》 |
[12:44] | Well, I guess that’s it. | 就是这样了 |
[12:47] | Wait. Hold on. | 等等 别关 |
[12:50] | Look at that. | 看 |
[12:53] | The Master’s signal must have been powerful enough | 血祖的信号肯定强大到 |
[12:55] | to interfere with the flight systems. | 干扰了飞行系统 |
[12:57] | It might have even been what shut down the whole– | 可能就是它关闭了整个… |
[13:25] | Dutch! | 达齐 |
[13:27] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[13:30] | Dutch! | 达齐 |
[13:32] | Are you OK? | 你没事吧 |
[13:39] | How do you turn this off? Dutch! | 怎么关掉它 达齐 |
[14:00] | Dutch, wake up! Come on, wake up! | 达齐 醒醒 醒醒 |
[14:02] | Wake up, Dutch! Open your eyes! | 醒醒 达齐 睁开眼 |
[14:05] | Come on! | 醒醒 |
[14:07] | Dutch? | 达齐 |
[14:09] | There you go. That’s it. You’re all right. | 好了 没事了 你没事了 |
[14:15] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[14:17] | – For a second there, I thought– – But I’m fine. | -刚刚 我还以为… -我没事 |
[14:22] | Looks like you’re still feeling it, huh? | 看来你还心有余悸 |
[14:24] | No, just a little woozy. | 不 就是有点晕 |
[14:25] | – I think maybe you should lie down for a sec– – I’m fine. | -我觉得你或许该躺会儿 -我没事 |
[14:29] | I think we should carry on working. | 我觉得我们该继续工作 |
[14:32] | We really don’t have to do this right now. | 我们不需要现在就做 |
[14:35] | That was… probably the Master’s signal, right? The… | 刚刚那可能是血祖的信号吧 |
[14:41] | same thing that incapacitated those people on the plane. | 就是它让机上的人全部失去抵抗能力 |
[14:44] | Well, a very limited version of it | 还是缩水版的 |
[14:46] | ’cause we were only playing back the audio component. | 因为我们只回放了音频部分 |
[14:49] | So, if we’d heard the Master’s full-spectrum signal, | 那么如果我们听到了血祖的全谱信号 |
[14:51] | we’d probably be paralyzed by now. | 我们这会儿可能已经失去行动能力了 |
[14:53] | Exactly. So it’s a good thing this stereo doesn’t play back microwaves. | 是啊 幸好立体音响没法回放微波 |
[14:56] | Though, come to think of it, | 不过 说起来 |
[14:57] | there’s no way that this black box could record microwaves so… | 黑匣子也不可能记录下微波 |
[15:01] | That’s not necessarily true. | 那倒未必 |
[15:04] | It has a shitload of data about the plane’s electronic systems. | 它存储了大量的飞机电子系统的数据 |
[15:08] | There… could be a good amount of microwave data embedded in there. | 里面…也可能有大量的微波数据 |
[15:12] | Are you saying we may have a full recording of the Master’s paralyzing signal? | 你是说我们可能有血祖完整麻痹信号的记录吗 |
[15:17] | It’s possible, yeah. | 有可能 |
[15:18] | Well, we could use that. | 那我们可以加以利用 |
[15:20] | Uh, disrupt their communications. | 来干扰它们的通讯 |
[15:23] | Maybe redirect it | 或许重导 |
[15:24] | and use it– | 将其用来… |
[15:31] | Yeah, maybe I will | 或许我还是 |
[15:33] | go and lie down. | 去躺躺吧 |
[15:37] | I’ll clean that up. | 我会收拾的 |
[15:49] | Five blocks outside the safety zone; | 出了安全区五个街区了 |
[15:51] | this is all they got for security. | 就这么点安保部队 |
[15:53] | I imagine their security is actually provided by Mr. Eichhorst. | 我猜这安保是由艾霍斯特先生提供的 |
[16:19] | OK, sure. Bye. | 好 再见 |
[16:31] | – Cyrus Minow? – Yeah? | -赛勒斯·米诺 -有事吗 |
[16:37] | You pissed off some people that you shouldn’t have pissed off. | 你惹了你不该惹的人 |
[16:41] | What was in the shipping container on the Aurora Cutlass? | 曙光短剑号的货舱里到底装了什么东西 |
[16:44] | I have no idea! | 我不知道 |
[16:47] | Well, guess this guy is, uh, | 看来这人 |
[16:51] | completely worthless to us, isn’t he? | 对我们没用了吧 |
[16:53] | Go ahead. | 请便 |
[16:55] | No, wait-wait- wait-wait-wait! | 不 等等 |
[16:57] | All I know: it was a large wooden crate. | 我只知道 是个大木箱 |
[17:00] | My job was to get it to a guy | 我的工作是把它送到一个 |
[17:03] | named Sanjay Desai. | 名叫桑贾伊·德塞的人手里 |
[17:05] | He’s the one you should ask. | 你们该去找他 |
[17:07] | He’s not the one we’ve got. | 但现在落在我们手里的人不是他 |
[17:09] | I can take you to where I left it! | 我可以带你们去我卸货的地方 |
[17:11] | Maybe it’s still there. Please! | 或许还在呢 求你 |
[17:14] | Get your coat. | 去拿外套 |
[17:16] | Go on. | 去吧 |
[17:32] | Mama? | 妈妈 |
[17:43] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[17:49] | Mama, are you here? | 妈妈 你在吗 |
[17:55] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[18:47] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[18:50] | It’s fine, Mom. | 没事的 妈妈 |
[18:55] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[19:06] | Your mother loves you, right? | 你妈妈爱你 对不对 |
[19:10] | She does everything for you? | 她什么事都愿意为你做 |
[19:13] | Right now, she needs you to grow up a little bit faster. | 现在 她需要你提前长大 |
[19:18] | You’re the man in this house now. | 你现在是家里的顶梁柱了 |
[19:27] | Your father’s gone away. | 你父亲走了 |
[19:30] | It’s best for everyone. | 这对大家来说都好 |
[19:33] | When is he coming back? | 他什么时候回来 |
[19:38] | Jorge! | 豪尔赫 |
[19:48] | Your uncle Jorge and I will be coming around more often. | 你豪尔赫舅舅和我会常来看你们的 |
[19:53] | But your mother needs you now. | 但是你妈妈现在需要你 |
[19:55] | It’s time to step up. | 是时候承担责任了 |
[19:59] | A good man takes care of his family. | 一个好男人会照顾好自己的家人 |
[20:23] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[20:44] | When you last stormed out of this chamber, | 当你上次怒火冲天地离开这里时 |
[20:46] | you vowed never to return. | 你发誓再也不会回来 |
[20:49] | Much has changed. | 情况有变 |
[20:51] | I have a question. And perhaps a warning. | 我有个问题 或许还是个警告 |
[20:55] | We are listening. | 我们听着呢 |
[20:58] | A few days ago, | 几天前 |
[20:58] | the Master arranged for a piece of cargo | 血祖安排了一件货物 |
[21:01] | from Egypt to arrive here in New York via ship. | 从埃及通过船运送到纽约 |
[21:05] | Now, the Lumen recounts an incident some 3000 years ago | 据《陨落之光》所述 三千年前发生了一件事 |
[21:10] | in which an army of Egyptians managed | 埃及人的军队设法 |
[21:12] | to seal one of your kind in a sarcophagus. | 将你们中一人封在了石棺中 |
[21:16] | Is it possible that the cargo that the Master has brought here | 血祖带来的那件货物有没有可能 |
[21:19] | is that very same Ancient? | 就是那位始祖 |
[21:24] | There is a possibility. | 有这种可能 |
[21:27] | They were most eloquent. | 它们真是能说会道 |
[21:29] | So, | 所以 |
[21:32] | perhaps the Master has formed an alliance with one of your kind. | 也许血祖已经与你们中一人结成了联盟 |
[21:37] | Do you understand what it means | 你们明白他不与你们结盟 |
[21:38] | that he’s not sought the same arrangement with you? | 意味着什么吗 |
[21:42] | It means he intends to do away with you. | 那意味着他要除掉你们 |
[21:45] | Fortunately, the pawnbroker has devised a plan, | 幸运的是 那典当商制定了个计划 |
[21:48] | gleaned from the pages of the Lumen. | 从《陨落之光》中找到的 |
[21:51] | One does not necessarily need to slay the Master to defeat him. | 一个不需要杀死血祖就能打败他的计划 |
[21:55] | We do not trust the pawnbroker. | 我们不信任那个典当商 |
[21:58] | Then I wish you a speedy death. | 那我祝你们早死早超生 |
[22:02] | Wait! | 等等 |
[22:08] | What is your proposal? | 你的提议是什么 |
[22:09] | I’m afraid it requires you to get down off those pedestals | 恐怕需要你们从那支架上下来 |
[22:14] | for something other than a captive human meal. | 做点除了吃人之外的事情 |
[22:19] | We are ready to listen. | 我们准备好听你说了 |
[22:22] | I’ll return this evening with instructions. | 我今晚会带着计划指示回来 |
[22:26] | Lucky for you, | 你们很幸运 |
[22:27] | my current associates are amenable to dealing | 我现在的同伴还愿意和你们这些 |
[22:30] | with undesirable partners. | 不受欢迎的家伙合作 |
[22:51] | Knock, knock! | 敲敲门 |
[22:54] | Some soup for you. | 我给你做了点汤 |
[22:57] | And, uh, looking through Fet’s personal items — | 我还翻遍了费特的个人物品 |
[23:01] | which I recommend no one do — | 我建议大家别像我这样自虐 |
[23:04] | I found a thermometer. | 我找到了一个体温计 |
[23:07] | Thank you. Hm. | 谢谢你 |
[23:11] | I washed it. | 我洗过了 |
[23:12] | I don’t have a fever. | 我没发烧 |
[23:15] | I’m fine. I’m fine. | 我没事 没事 |
[23:18] | – How are you? – I’m OK. | -你怎么样 -我很好 |
[23:20] | I have a violent headache but, | 我头疼得厉害 |
[23:23] | obviously, it hit you harder. | 但显然你受到的影响更大 |
[23:25] | Hm, it’s probably an age thing. | 或许是年龄问题 |
[23:28] | Excuse me? | 你啥意思 |
[23:30] | Well, it’s a well-known fact | 众所周知 |
[23:31] | that older people lose their sensitivity to sound. | 年纪比较大的人听力会变得不敏感 |
[23:35] | “Older people”? | 「年纪比较大的人」 |
[23:36] | You’re not that much younger than me, OK? | 你也没比我年轻到哪去 好吗 |
[23:38] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[23:40] | Would you like to discuss | 那你想讨论一下 |
[23:40] | the state of technology when you were at college? | 你上大学时的科技水平吗 |
[23:43] | Using UNIX, were you? | 你们当时还在用Unix操作系统吧 |
[23:45] | Stone tablets, nerd. | 我们当时还在用石碑刻字呢 技术宅 |
[23:49] | Well, I am sorry for the hold-up. Back on it. | 抱歉耽误进度了 我马上回去工作 |
[23:57] | If you go down, I don’t have any chance of getting Zack back. | 如果你倒下了 我就不可能救回扎克了 |
[24:01] | So the first order of business | 所以第一要务 |
[24:02] | is getting some nutritious food in you | 就是让你吃点有营养的食物 |
[24:05] | and a good night’s sleep. | 然后好好睡上一觉 |
[24:07] | And I can’t do any of this without you. | 没有你我什么都做不到 |
[24:21] | I’ll let you eat in peace. | 我不打扰你吃东西了 |
[24:39] | Gus? | 格斯 |
[24:47] | Hey, Gus! | 格斯 你在吗 |
[24:58] | Mama’s boy. | 真是个妈宝 |
[25:29] | 布朗克斯 斯罗格斯内克 东特里蒙特街 | |
[25:29] | 帕尔默基金会 自由中心即将开幕 综合性护理机构 | |
[25:42] | Last time we were here, | 我们上次到这来时 |
[25:43] | I hit this place with a dozen sticks of dynamite. | 我用十几捆炸药把这地方炸了 |
[25:46] | You’d never know it. | 真是想不到啊 |
[25:47] | Well, that would explain the delay in construction. | 难怪建筑工程延期了 |
[25:50] | Where is the crate? | 木箱在哪 |
[25:52] | I left it at the loading dock. | 我放在装货口了 |
[25:54] | The loading dock’s on the other side of the building. | 装货口在大楼另一边呢 |
[25:56] | And so is security. This way is less public. | 保安也集中在那边 从这边走更隐蔽 |
[26:02] | Keep smiling. | 保持微笑 |
[26:04] | You’re still alive, aren’t you? Lead the way. | 你不是还活着呢吗 带路吧 |
[26:36] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[26:38] | No! No, no. | 不 不不 |
[26:39] | Not this way. Here! | 不是这边 往这边走 |
[26:47] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[26:51] | What the hell is this place? | 这是什么鬼地方 |
[26:56] | A blood factory. | 是个血厂 |
[27:00] | Is this how you pay for your big-screen TV? | 你的大屏电视就是这么赚来的吗 |
[27:02] | I swear I have never seen this place before. | 我发誓我之前从没见过这地方 |
[27:04] | I did not know what they were — | 我不知道他们在… |
[27:11] | What do you want me to do, hm? | 不然你想让我怎么办 |
[27:14] | Do you want me to die? | 你想让我送死吗 |
[27:16] | Do you want me to get turned? | 想让我被转化吗 |
[27:18] | They’ve won. | 他们已经赢了 |
[27:21] | I was just doing my job. | 我不过是奉命行事 |
[27:23] | As said by countless facilitators of genocide throughout time. | 史上无数助纣为虐的人都是这么说的 |
[27:28] | Do not speak again if you wish to remain alive. | 如果想活命就别再说了 |
[27:37] | Take us to the loading dock. | 带我们去装货口 |
[28:04] | I don’t want to leave this place standing. | 真想把这里夷为平地 |
[28:07] | Agreed, but we have more pressing work at the moment. | 同意 但我们现在有更要紧的事 |
[28:11] | Where’s the crate? | 箱子在哪 |
[28:14] | – It’s here. – You need to slow down. | -就在那边 -慢点 |
[28:28] | We cannot let it escape! | 我们不能让箱子被运走 |
[28:32] | Cover me! | 掩护我 |
[28:50] | – Get in the truck! – Yes, sir! | -上货车 -遵命 |
[28:56] | Get us the hell out of here! | 快带我们离开这里 |
[29:08] | Professor, go, go! | 教授 走 走 |
[29:16] | Do you want me to go back there? Finish them off? | 需要我回去吗 好解决他们 |
[29:18] | Your guards will hold them off. | 你的警卫会拖住他们 |
[29:21] | This cargo is far too precious to risk any delay. | 这件货物禁不起任何延误 |
[29:44] | Gus? | 格斯 |
[29:49] | Gus? | 格斯 |
[30:10] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[30:55] | 「再来一口」烧烤酒吧 哈莱姆 东116街 | |
[31:00] | Cheevo! Hola! | 齐沃 你好啊 |
[31:03] | Life looks good on you, man. | 气色不错啊 伙计 |
[31:06] | You know. Lifting weights, knocking boys out in jail kept me healthy. | 举重加上在监狱打架让我保持健康 |
[31:09] | I hear you. | 我懂 |
[31:11] | – Having a regular? – Yeah. | -来杯常喝的 -对 |
[31:14] | What you been up to these days? | 你最近在忙什么 |
[31:15] | – You still doing that airport shuttle? – Yeah. | -你还在做机场接送吗 -是的 |
[31:20] | Feels like I’m running in place though,you know? | 感觉我在原地踏步 |
[31:22] | I hear that, man. | 我明白 伙计 |
[31:26] | Hey, Cheevo. | 齐沃 |
[31:29] | I was looking for some work on the side, you know. | 我之前想找点兼职 |
[31:32] | Nothing too serious though, just, just trying to get by. | 不是很过分的 只是…只是想混口饭 |
[31:35] | Promised my mom I’d stay out of trouble. | 我答应了妈妈不惹麻烦 |
[31:39] | You know what? This white dude came in yesterday; | 知道吗 昨天来了个白人哥们 |
[31:41] | looked like he had cash. | 看着挺有钱 |
[31:42] | Said he needed someone to do some shit around the airport. | 说需要人帮他在机场做点事 |
[31:47] | Right here. “Thomas Eichhorst.” | 在这呢 「托马斯·艾霍斯特」 |
[32:29] | I promised I would take care of her. | 我曾发誓要照顾好她 |
[32:33] | She did so much for us. | 她为我们付出太多 |
[32:36] | She sacrificed everything. | 她牺牲了一切 |
[32:43] | Nah, man. I failed. | 没有 我辜负了她 |
[32:52] | I don’t want to see you get hurt, that’s all. | 我不想看到你受伤 仅此而已 |
[33:01] | It’s all good. | 没事的 |
[33:05] | I’m gonna burn in hell anyway, right? | 反正我都要下地狱的吧 |
[33:10] | Every decision I made | 是我做的每个决定 |
[33:13] | killed her. | 害死了她 |
[33:16] | I did all this shit. | 这一切都是我造成的 |
[33:26] | We gotta get the hell out of here, | 我们必须离开这里 |
[33:29] | for good. | 永远离开 |
[33:32] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[33:34] | Somewhere far away from this city… | 远离这座城市… |
[33:38] | before it drops on us. | 在它压垮我们前 |
[34:01] | – What are you doing up? – Don’t know. | -你上来干什么 -不知道 |
[34:05] | Just thinking about how many times I’ve almost died | 只是在想过去的两周里 |
[34:07] | in the last few weeks. | 我有多少次差点就死了 |
[34:10] | I feel much better now. | 我现在感觉好多了 |
[34:13] | – Good enough for one of these? – Always. | -准备好来一杯了吗 -一直准备着 |
[34:20] | Thank you for taking care of me. | 谢谢你照顾我 |
[34:22] | It was really quite sweet. | 真的很贴心 |
[34:24] | It’s nice to see your nurturing, feminine side. | 很高兴见到你温柔 女性化的这一面 |
[34:27] | Oh, I figured you’d like that. | 我猜你会喜欢的 |
[34:32] | For a moment there, i really got lost in an old fantasy of mine | 有那么一刻 我真的迷失在一个曾经的幻想里 |
[34:34] | about a very butch, very bald female nurse. | 有那么一个光头的女T护士 |
[34:39] | But not quite the lesbian nurse-and-patient scenario | 但不是你想的那种同性恋女护士 |
[34:42] | you’re used to thinking about? | 和患者的老套路 |
[34:44] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[34:45] | Yeah, you’re full of shit. | 是啊 你就扯吧 |
[34:46] | No, seriously, I worked | 不是 我认真的 |
[34:48] | with a lot of nurses. | 我和很多护士共事过 |
[34:50] | It’s a busman’s holiday for me. Trust me. | 对我来说就像在假期还得工作似的 真的 |
[34:53] | OK, right. | 好吧 |
[34:55] | So, say there was this really beautiful young nurse; | 假如真的有漂亮的小护士 |
[35:00] | topless or lingerie? | 上身半裸还是穿着内衣 |
[35:02] | – Topless. – OK, topless with these… divine, | -半裸 -好吧 半裸的护士袒露着诱人 |
[35:07] | big, beautiful breasts, | 丰满而美丽的乳房 |
[35:10] | and she came to look after me. | 来照顾我 |
[35:13] | And we just start kissing. | 我们开始亲吻 |
[35:16] | Like, | 就像是 |
[35:18] | tongues everywhere kissing. | 舌头游走全身的那种 |
[35:21] | That wouldn’t do anything for you? | 这你都没反应吗 |
[35:23] | Meh! | 没啥 |
[35:26] | All right. So, | 好吧 然后 |
[35:29] | she starts straddling me, | 她跨坐在我身上 |
[35:31] | and my hands are just | 我的双手 |
[35:36] | all over her. | 抚过她每一寸肌肤 |
[35:37] | And then suddenly, we just stop | 突然间 我们都停了下来 |
[35:41] | and look at you. | 看向你 |
[35:45] | Yeah, you. | 是的 就是你 |
[35:48] | And then we start | 然后开始 |
[35:49] | – crawling toward you. – Crawling? | -爬向你 -爬过来吗 |
[35:53] | Mm-hmm. And then we’re on either side of you, | 是的 我们分别到了你的两侧 |
[35:56] | and she starts | 她开始 |
[35:58] | unbuttoning your shirt… | 解开你衬衫的衣扣 |
[36:02] | while I undo your trousers. | 而我脱掉了你的裤子 |
[36:07] | And as we’re doing that, | 我们一边做着这些 |
[36:09] | she and I lean in together, | 一边在你面前 |
[36:11] | right over you, | 逐渐靠近 |
[36:14] | start kissing | 我们彼此接吻 |
[36:16] | and touching. | 互相抚慰 |
[36:20] | And then slowly, | 慢慢地 |
[36:23] | our heads start moving down, down… | 我们的头越来越低… |
[36:29] | What is this, torture porn? | 这什么 性虐色情片吗 |
[36:32] | – It’s your fantasy. – Fantasies are nice, | -这是你的幻想 -幻想是美妙的 |
[36:34] | but I’m not really into the choreography. | 但你这套路可不怎么样 |
[36:40] | Just one man and one woman. | 我喜欢一男一女的 |
[36:49] | It’s probably a little vanilla for you. | 这对你来说可能太没新意了 |
[36:54] | That’s not what I’m thinking. | 我不是这样想的 |
[37:33] | Please report. | 请汇报进展 |
[37:34] | Our legion is spread out in the grid you suggested. | 我们的人马按你的指示各就各位 |
[37:37] | We are on the highest alert. | 我们已经进入最高警戒 |
[37:39] | You believe the Ancients are located nearby? | 你觉得始祖们就在附近吗 |
[37:42] | I do. | 是的 |
[37:44] | The sun-hunters are clever and elusive, | 白日猎人聪明且善于躲藏 |
[37:46] | but we’ve seen them surface near there before, | 但我们曾在那附近见过它们 |
[37:50] | only to lose them each time. | 虽然每次都跟丢了 |
[37:53] | The Ancients need sustenance, | 始祖们需要食物维生 |
[37:55] | yet cannot forage for themselves. | 却无法自己捕食 |
[37:57] | No! No, no wait! | 不 不 等等 |
[37:58] | So when the hunters go out and search for food, | 所以当猎人们出来狩猎的时候 |
[38:01] | we must track them back to their lair, | 我们必须在不被发现的情况下 |
[38:04] | but without being seen. | 跟踪找到它们的巢穴 |
[38:20] | We will find them tonight. | 我们今晚就会找到它们的 |
[38:26] | What’s wrong? Didn’t Minow lead you to the cargo? | 怎么了 米诺没带你们去找货物吗 |
[38:31] | He did better than that. | 他做的不止如此 |
[38:33] | He led us right to the facility where they were keeping it. | 他直接带我们去了他们放置它的地点 |
[38:36] | On East Tremont Avenue in the Bronx. That ring a bell? | 布朗克斯的东特里蒙特街 很耳熟吧 |
[38:41] | You knew its purpose. | 你们知道那工厂有什么用途 |
[38:46] | – Of course. – A slaughterhouse | -当然 -一个屠宰场 |
[38:49] | for harvesting human beings. | 用于宰杀人类 |
[38:51] | How many of these blood farms are there? | 一共有多少这样的血厂 |
[38:56] | In North America? | 北美吗 |
[38:58] | Under construction? | 在建设中的 |
[39:00] | Perhaps 100. | 大概100个吧 |
[39:02] | I ought to cut you down where you stand. | 我应该现在就把你宰了 |
[39:15] | These facilities mean nothing | 如果我们成功阻止了血祖 |
[39:17] | if we succeed in stopping the Master. | 这些设施就什么都不是 |
[39:19] | You said they are holding the cargo | 你说他们把货物存放在 |
[39:21] | – at the Tremont facility? – They were. | -特里蒙特那边吗 -是的 |
[39:22] | They got away before we could get to it. | 他们在我们到那儿之前离开了 |
[39:25] | Loaded on a truck | 装上了一辆卡车 |
[39:27] | with your buddy Eichhorst riding shotgun. | 你的好伙计艾霍斯特就坐在副驾 |
[39:30] | Where did they take it? | 他们把东西运去哪里了 |
[39:31] | That’s for you to find out. | 那就要靠你找出来了 |
[39:33] | Yes. Yes, I can do that. | 好的 我能做到 |
[39:36] | And you still have no idea what was inside? | 你们还是不知道里面装了什么吗 |
[39:38] | Whatever it is | 不管里面是什么 |
[39:40] | can’t be much worse than the monster standing before me. | 也不会比站在我面前的这个怪物更糟了 |
[39:55] | So, are you finally ready to act to save yourselves? | 所以 你们准备好采取措施自救了吗 |
[40:01] | We are. | 是的 |
[40:16] | What is the meaning of this?! | 这是什么意思 |
[40:20] | You traitor! You did this! | 你这个叛徒 这是你干的 |
[40:22] | No. This is not my doing. Nor is it my fight. | 不 这不是我干的 也不是我该参与的战斗 |
[40:25] | You’ve invited your own demise. | 是你们自取灭亡 |
[40:31] | The Born. | 出生者 |
[40:33] | What an unexpected pleasure! | 真是意外之喜啊 |
[40:36] | Fitting that you should be here and bear witness. | 你在这里作为见证真是再合适不过了 |
[40:42] | And you. I knew the humans would be complacent, | 而你们 我知道人类很自负 |
[40:47] | but I never anticipated how impotent you three would be. | 但我从来没想到你们三个会这么无能 |
[40:52] | You should have been masters of this world! | 你们本来应该掌控这个世界的 |
[40:55] | Kings, emperors, gods! | 成为国王 皇帝 神祗 |
[40:59] | Instead, you are already so like statues to a fallen race. | 然而你们却变成了一支堕落种族的象征 |
[41:06] | This step I take is more merciful than triumphant. | 我这么做不是赢得胜利 而是展现仁慈 |