时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | They’ve broken through our entire northern perimeter. | 它们突破了我们的整个北部防线 |
[00:05] | Pull out of the park now. | 撤出公园 立刻马上 |
[00:07] | Withdraw! All units withdraw! | 撤退 所有单位 撤退 |
[00:09] | – Sanjay Desai. – Who are you? | -桑贾伊·德塞 -你是谁 |
[00:11] | He’s a new associate of ours, Eldritch. | 他是我们的新伙伴 爱尔德里奇 |
[00:13] | I hear that you are facilitating a very important shipment for us. | 听说您在为我们安排一趟很重要的货运 |
[00:20] | What is the meaning of this? | 这算什么意思 |
[00:23] | – You did this! – No. This is not my doing. | -这是你干的 -这不是我干的 |
[00:24] | You’ve invited your own demise. | 是你们自取灭亡 |
[00:26] | This step I take is more merciful than triumphant. | 我这么做不是赢得胜利 而是展现仁慈 |
[00:50] | 纽约市特别指挥中心 布鲁克林 卡德曼广场东165号 | |
[01:00] | It isn’t pretty, people. | 情况不妙 各位 |
[01:02] | Last night our forces fell back to 42nd Street. | 昨晚 我们的人撤到了42街 |
[01:06] | – We’re hoping that they can hold the line– – How? | -我们希望他们能守住阵线 -怎么守 |
[01:10] | We’re short on ammunition, food, water, and people. | 我们弹药 食物 水和人手都不足了 |
[01:14] | It’s only a matter of time before this city falls. | 城市陷落是迟早的事了 |
[01:17] | I disagree, Captain. | 我不同意 警监 |
[01:20] | The problem is that we have been spreading our forces too thin. | 问题在于 我们的人力太分散了 |
[01:24] | We need to fall back to smaller enclaves, | 我们得撤到更小的地界内 |
[01:26] | ones that we have the means to defend. | 撤到我们有能力守护的地盘上来 |
[01:28] | If we play this right, we can hold out until | 如果我们做得好 我们可以撑到 |
[01:31] | the labs in Atlanta, D.C., and Virginia | 亚特兰大 华府和弗吉尼亚的实验室 |
[01:33] | come up with a cure for this. | 研制出治疗药物 |
[01:34] | I understand your impulse to hang on. | 我理解你想撑下去的冲动 |
[01:37] | But the hard truth is, | 但残酷的真相是 |
[01:39] | unless we pull out now, we’re all going to die here. | 我们再不撤 就会全死在这儿 |
[01:42] | And where would we go, Captain? | 那我们去哪呢 警监 |
[01:44] | Saratoga Springs, | 萨拉托加温泉市 |
[01:47] | in the mountains outside of Albany. | 奥尔巴尼外的山区 |
[01:49] | They have a thousand troops. | 那里有一千士兵 |
[01:51] | We can hold out there until D.C. Gets their shit together. | 我们可以在那儿撑到华府做出药物 |
[01:58] | You want to cut and run, | 你想逃跑 |
[02:00] | go ahead. | 走吧 |
[02:03] | But I’m not going anywhere. | 但我哪都不去 |
[02:07] | This is our city. | 这是我们的城市 |
[02:11] | A city we are sworn to protect. | 是我们誓死保护的城市 |
[02:15] | And I, for one, am not going to abandon her. | 我 是绝不会抛弃她的 |
[02:20] | Who else is with us? | 还有谁愿意留下来 |
[02:41] | It’s been an honor, Councilwoman. | 很荣幸曾与你共事 议员女士 |
[04:13] | Good to see you again, Bob. | 很高兴再见到你 鲍勃 |
[04:15] | – It’s been too long. – Mr. Palmer. | -好久没见 -帕尔默先生 |
[04:18] | Sorry to barge in unannounced, | 抱歉我不请自来 |
[04:21] | but I’m here about a delicate matter; | 但我是为要事而来 |
[04:23] | one that requires the utmost discretion. | 此事需极其谨慎地对待 |
[04:26] | It’s not an imposition, sir. | 我没什么不方便 先生 |
[04:27] | I was just surprised to see you up and about. | 我只是很意外见到您下地活动 |
[04:30] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[04:31] | Sanjay Desai told us he had to assume your responsibilities | 桑贾伊·德塞说 他不得不承担起您的责任 |
[04:36] | because you were incapacitated. | 因为您已经无法行动 |
[04:39] | Well, as you can see, | 你可以看到 |
[04:41] | nothing could be further from the truth. | 这是完全不实的 |
[04:44] | Bob, I’ve come to you | 鲍勃 我来找你 |
[04:45] | because I believe you may be one of the few people in Stoneheart | 是因为我认为 你是石心集团内为数不多 |
[04:48] | whom I can still trust. | 依然值得我信任的人 |
[04:50] | Of course you can, sir. | 当然了 先生 |
[04:52] | – Tell me how I can help. – May I? | -请告诉我要我做什么 -可以吗 |
[04:58] | Desai is in league with certain unscrupulous parties | 德塞伙同一些无耻之徒 |
[05:02] | that are trying to gain control of Stoneheart. | 企图控制石心集团 |
[05:05] | I need to know about a piece of valuable cargo | 我需要了解一件珍贵的货物 |
[05:08] | that arrived in New York aboard a ship named the Aurora Cutlass. | 它是乘曙光短剑号来到纽约的 |
[05:13] | Yes, I’ve heard Mr. Desai speaking to someone about that. | 是的 我听到过德塞先生跟人提起过此事 |
[05:15] | He offloaded the cargo without my permission. | 他未经我允许就卸载了货物 |
[05:18] | I need to know where. | 我需要知道运去哪了 |
[05:20] | Time is a critical factor. | 而且非常急切 |
[05:22] | I’ll have the information for you by end of day. | 今天结束前我就会替您打探到 |
[05:26] | This my personal number. | 这是我的个人号码 |
[05:29] | Call me as soon as you know something. | 一旦查到东西就打给我 |
[05:32] | Thank you, Bob. | 谢谢 鲍勃 |
[05:39] | I can’t believe Mr. Desai thought he could get away with this. | 真不敢相信德塞先生以为自己能得逞 |
[05:45] | He won’t. | 他不会的 |
[06:01] | Can I help you? | 有事吗 |
[06:04] | Good afternoon. Is Mr. O’Neill in? | 下午好 奥尼尔先生在吗 |
[06:06] | – Do you have an appointment? – I do not, but I’m sure– | -您预约了吗 -没有 但我想… |
[06:08] | I’m sorry, but Mr. O’Neill is very busy. | 对不起 但奥尼尔先生非常忙 |
[06:11] | You can’t just walk in here and expect to meet with him. | 你不能就这么走进来 要求见他 |
[06:13] | Tell him his son is here. | 就说他儿子来了 |
[06:15] | I know Mr. O’Neill’s son, | 我认识奥尼尔先生的儿子 |
[06:16] | and you’re not him. | 你不是 |
[06:18] | Just tell him Eldritch Palmer is here. | 告诉他 爱尔德里奇·帕尔默来了 |
[06:21] | He knows who I am. | 他认识我 |
[06:27] | Eldritch! | 爱尔德里奇 |
[06:30] | – You grew! – It’s been a long time. | -你长大了 -好久不见 |
[06:37] | Why the cane? | 怎么拄拐了 |
[06:39] | You have an accident? | 出了事故吗 |
[06:40] | One of my kidneys gave out, and I had it removed. | 我一个肾脏坏死了 我做了切除 |
[06:42] | Good news is, | 好消息是 |
[06:43] | I think that might have been the source of my other health problems. | 它可能是我另一个健康问题的根源 |
[06:49] | Glad to hear it. | 那就好 |
[06:55] | I gotta say, | 我得说 |
[06:56] | you kind of put me on the spot, showing up unannounced. | 你这么不打招呼就来 有点让我为难 |
[06:59] | I didn’t have a choice. | 我没办法 |
[07:00] | – You failed to respond to my letters. – What letters? | -你都不回我的信 -什么信 |
[07:04] | I wrote three of them. | 我写了三封 |
[07:06] | Those kids in the mail room probably lost them. | 大概是收发室的那些小鬼们弄丢了 |
[07:09] | So hard to find reliable people. | 可靠的人真不好找 |
[07:13] | Did you know my mother died last spring? | 你知道我母亲去年春天去世了吗 |
[07:15] | – Yes. – I wasn’t sure. | -是的 -我不太相信 |
[07:17] | You didn’t send flowers to the funeral. | 你都没有为葬礼寄花 |
[07:20] | I thought about it. | 我考虑过要送 |
[07:22] | But then I thought: How would that look? | 但我又想 别人会怎么想啊 |
[07:26] | Suddenly, now that the woman’s dead, | 那女人死了 |
[07:28] | I make some sentimental gesture | 我突然故作感伤的姿态 |
[07:29] | to show what a great and caring guy I am? | 以表示我多好 多在乎吗 |
[07:34] | You wouldn’t have wanted me to do that. | 你不会希望我那么做的 |
[07:37] | So what can I do for you? | 需要我为你做什么 |
[07:39] | – I want to come work for you. – Work for me? | -我想来为你工作 -为我工作 |
[07:43] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[07:44] | I’d like a position in your investment department. | 我想在你的投资部工作 |
[07:47] | I’ve seen the stockholder reports. | 我看过了股东报告 |
[07:48] | They’re not handling your assets well. | 他们对你资产的处理不得当 |
[07:50] | Frankly, I think they’re playing it too conservatively. | 老实说 我认为他们太保守了 |
[07:53] | Eldritch, that’s just not realistic. | 爱尔德里奇 这是不现实的 |
[07:56] | You’re asking for a demanding, high-pressure job | 你想要一份要求高 压力大的工作 |
[07:59] | with 80-hour work weeks. | 每周80个工时 |
[08:03] | Frankly, I don’t think you have the stamina. | 老实说 我觉得你没这份精力 |
[08:09] | I may not be in the best of health, | 我的身体或许不太好 |
[08:11] | but my mind is razor sharp and never gets tired. | 但我的头脑非常清楚 永不疲惫 |
[08:14] | It’s always working, | 它总在运转 |
[08:16] | coming up with new ways to make money. | 琢磨赚钱的新办法 |
[08:18] | I suppose in that regard, I’m very much like you. | 恐怕在这方面 我跟你很像 |
[08:23] | Hello, Lee. | 你好 李 |
[08:24] | Just want to let you know ken Shaw’s in the conference room. | 只想告诉你肯·肖在会议室 |
[08:25] | Thanks, I’ll be right there. | 谢谢 我就到 |
[08:30] | Eldritch, | 爱尔德里奇 |
[08:32] | I won’t give you a job. | 我不能给你份工作 |
[08:34] | But I am going to give you this. | 但我要给你这个 |
[08:37] | Ten thousand dollars. | 一万美元 |
[08:39] | Do some traveling. | 去旅旅游吧 |
[08:41] | See the world while you can. | 趁着现在看看世界 |
[08:43] | Life’s too short to spend it cooped up in some office. | 生命苦短 不该窝在办公室里 |
[08:47] | I don’t intend to have a short life, | 我并不打算拥有一个苦短的人生 |
[08:49] | and I’m not interested in traveling. | 我也不想旅游 |
[08:59] | Spend it however you like. | 随你怎么花 |
[09:02] | But let me be clear. | 但我说清楚 |
[09:04] | This is the last check you’ll be getting from me. | 这是你能从我这儿得到的最后一张支票了 |
[09:07] | It fulfills whatever obligations you imagine I have to you. | 你认为我对你有的义务 我就此都算尽到了 |
[09:19] | Best of luck. | 祝你好运 |
[09:44] | So where is “Nayarit”? | 纳亚里特在哪 |
[10:01] | Sounds beautiful. | 听上去很棒 |
[10:05] | Pull over. | 停车 |
[10:08] | We’re getting the hell out of New York | 我们无论如何 |
[10:09] | no matter what happens, all right? | 也要离开纽约 好吗 |
[11:15] | You here for more silver? | 你来要更多银的吗 |
[11:18] | No. | 不是 |
[11:19] | I came by to tell you that it’s no longer safe here. | 我来告诉你们 这里已经不安全了 |
[11:23] | – NYPD is pulling out. – Of Red Hook? | -纽约警局要撤了 -撤离红钩区 |
[11:27] | Red Hook, Manhattan, Staten Island, | 红钩区 曼哈顿 斯塔顿岛 |
[11:31] | – everywhere. – Jesus Christ. | -全部撤走 -天呐 |
[11:32] | Well, what about the Master? | 那血祖呢 |
[11:33] | – Did you find him? – We’re working on it. | -你们找到他了吗 -我们还在努力 |
[11:35] | – And the box? – The professor finished it. | -箱子呢 -教授做完了 |
[11:38] | But we’ve got a problem. | 但有个问题 |
[11:40] | Quinlan’s gone missing, | 昆兰失踪了 |
[11:41] | and we need him to force the Master into it. | 我们需要他才能把血祖关进箱子里 |
[11:43] | I don’t how we’re gonna do it without him. | 不知道没有他我们怎么做得到 |
[11:45] | Well, we might be able to help with that. | 这我们或许能帮忙 |
[11:47] | The device we’re working on, | 我们在研究的装置 |
[11:48] | it could disorient him | 或许能令他不知所措 |
[11:49] | or maybe even interrupt his network. | 甚至干扰他的通讯网络 |
[11:53] | Well, it’s not fully operational right now. | 现在还不能完全使用 |
[11:56] | We have a few key components we need– | 我们还缺几个关键部件 |
[11:57] | Did you not hear what I just said? | 你没听到我刚才的话吗 |
[12:00] | We don’t have any time for this bullshit. | 我们没时间鼓捣这些了 |
[12:02] | All right? We’ve got one day, maybe two, | 再过一天或者两天时间 |
[12:03] | before the whole city is overrun. | 整个城市就会被它们夺下 |
[12:05] | – So… – So what? We just run away like the cops? | -所以 -怎么 我们就像警察一样逃吗 |
[12:07] | That’s not gonna happen. | 那不可能 |
[12:08] | We have a real shot with this. | 我们是真有希望的 |
[12:09] | You throw it however you want, Doc. All right? | 随你怎么样 博士 好吗 |
[12:13] | But you, you should come back to the club with me. | 但你 你该跟我回俱乐部 |
[12:17] | You know, if all else fails, | 如果一切尽失 |
[12:20] | I could get us out of the city. | 我可以带你离开城市 |
[12:25] | I, um… | 我 |
[12:26] | I appreciate your concern. I do. | 我多谢你的关心 真的 |
[12:30] | Just, we are so close. | 但 我们只差一点了 |
[12:33] | This could be a game changer. | 这或许能扭转局面 |
[12:39] | At least I tried. | 我尽力帮你了 |
[12:45] | I wish you the best of luck. | 我祝你好运 |
[13:15] | Not a whiff of spooge. | 一个人影都没有 |
[13:18] | Thought for sure the feelers would be down here. | 我以为探童肯定会在这下面呢 |
[13:21] | We better find one soon. Time’s running out. | 我们得赶快找到一只 快没时间了 |
[13:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[13:35] | For what? | 谢什么 |
[13:37] | For sticking with this. | 坚持做这个研究 |
[13:40] | With me. | 跟我一起 |
[13:43] | Just protecting my interests. | 只是在保护我的利益 |
[13:46] | – How’s that? – After we slay the Master, | -怎么说 -等我们杀了血祖 |
[13:49] | there’ll be millions of his mindless progeny running around. | 会有数百万他的无脑后裔到处跑 |
[13:52] | Our little gadget could make us a bloody fortune. | 我们的小玩意能为我们赚一大笔 |
[14:02] | – We got company. – Where? | -有人来了 -哪 |
[14:06] | Behind us. | 我们身后 |
[15:10] | It looks so much easier on the nature shows. | 这比自然节目里的抓捕难多了 |
[15:12] | Yeah, well, they don’t show these bits. | 是啊 这部分是不播的 |
[15:27] | Gunfire? | 枪声 |
[15:29] | In Red Hook? | 在红钩区 |
[15:30] | It’s been a while since we’ve heard that. | 好久没听到过了 |
[15:32] | In broad daylight. | 还是在大白天 |
[15:34] | That’s what we have to look forward to. | 往后就要多起来了 |
[15:37] | Human predators by day, | 白天是人类外出觅食 |
[15:39] | strigoi by night. | 晚上则是返魂尸 |
[15:46] | There it is. | 找到啦 |
[15:48] | You were right, Doc. | 你是对的 博士 |
[15:49] | That’s double the size | 这比我们在普通返魂尸 |
[15:50] | of the communication lobes we’ve found in common strigoi. | 脑内找到的通讯脑叶大一倍 |
[15:52] | So you think we’ve got a shot? | 那你认为我们还有机会成功吗 |
[15:54] | If we can get the playback interface to work. | 如果能让回放接口好用的话 |
[15:57] | Pessimistic? | 这么悲观 |
[15:58] | Not this girl. | 我才不会 |
[16:00] | I like a challenge. | 我喜欢挑战 |
[16:15] | There you are. Quinlan hasn’t shown? | 你在这儿 昆兰还没出现吗 |
[16:18] | I gather you didn’t find him with Goodweather? | 看来他不在古德温泽那里喽 |
[16:23] | No. | 是啊 |
[16:24] | He should’ve been back by now. | 他早该回来了 |
[16:27] | Could be the Ancients have thrown in with the Master. | 或许始祖们跟血祖结盟了 |
[16:32] | If so, | 如果是那样 |
[16:33] | our task grows exponentially more difficult. | 我们的任务可就难上加难了 |
[16:37] | And then there’s the other problem: | 还有个问题 |
[16:39] | finding the Master. | 得找到血祖 |
[16:42] | What’s got you so obsessed in there, huh? | 你在专心看什么呢 |
[16:45] | A disturbing number of references | 书里多次有提到掩星后 |
[16:47] | to an occultation preceding an apocalypse. | 发生天启 令人不安 |
[16:51] | We had an eclipse a few weeks ago. | 几周前发生过日食 |
[16:52] | No. I think this refers to something else. | 不 我认为这是指别的 |
[16:55] | Something that has not yet happened. | 还没发生的事 |
[16:58] | Professor, we need to take a step back. | 教授 我们得退后一步 |
[17:00] | Now think about the big picture. | 考虑大局 |
[17:02] | We’ve got one day, maybe two, before the city falls. | 再过一天 或许两天 城市就会沦陷 |
[17:06] | We need to get out. Live to fight another day! | 我们得走了 活下去 好改日再战 |
[17:10] | For me, there is no other day. | 我已经没有再战之日了 |
[17:14] | I will either do this now | 我要么现在成功 |
[17:16] | or die trying. | 要么成仁一试 |
[17:43] | So we gotta find another way off this island. | 我们得想别的办法离岛 |
[17:48] | Make a U-turn. Try to get through there. | 调头 尽量穿出去 |
[18:01] | So, how many elected to stay? | 多少人留下了 |
[18:05] | Five. | 五个 |
[18:08] | Of all the officers in Manhattan and Brooklyn? | 曼哈顿和布鲁克林所有的警官中就只有五个 |
[18:10] | Well, to be fair, | 说起来 |
[18:11] | there weren’t that many left to begin with. | 本就没剩多少人了 |
[18:22] | We never should have left Staten Island. | 我们就不该离开斯塔顿岛 |
[18:25] | We owned it. | 我们当时控制了局势 |
[18:27] | – We could’ve ridden all of this out from there. – I know. | -我们本可在那里铲除一切 -我知道 |
[18:31] | Then Mayor Lyle made that sales pitch | 然后莱尔市长劝我说 |
[18:33] | about how I could be the hero of New York. | 我可以当纽约的英雄 |
[18:38] | And I took the bait. | 我上钩了 |
[18:43] | I just got off the phone with the ESU in Jersey City, | 我刚跟泽西的应急小组打过电话 |
[18:46] | right across the Hudson. | 他们就在哈得逊河对面 |
[18:47] | They have a safe zone. Resources. | 他们那里有安全区 有资源 |
[18:51] | We can join them. | 我们可以过去 |
[18:53] | If we stay here… | 如果我们留下 |
[18:56] | seven of us? | 就七个人 |
[19:00] | We’d probably die, right? | 我们大概会死 对吧 |
[19:12] | All right, people. | 好了 各位 |
[19:15] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 我们走吧 |
[19:35] | There’s three in the gatehouse. | 警卫室里有三个人 |
[19:37] | According to your man Borgen, there’s more inside. | 据你的人博尔根说 里面还有更多的人 |
[19:40] | Are you sure you can take it? | 你确定你能夺下吗 |
[19:43] | They’re rent-a-cops, sir. | 他们是雇佣兵 先生 |
[19:44] | This level of security, | 设这么重的防护 |
[19:45] | it’s more than likely that your cargo is still inside. | 说明你的货物很可能还在里面 |
[19:48] | Then what are we waiting for? | 那我们还等什么 |
[19:50] | Your final order, sir. Are we a go? | 你的最终命令 我们行动吗 |
[19:53] | Yes, you are. | 是的 行动 |
[19:55] | All right then. | 那好 |
[19:56] | Let’s have some fun, shall we? | 我们去玩玩吧 |
[19:58] | All teams. We’re hot. Let’s roll. | 各个队伍 行动 我们走 |
[20:03] | Stop right there! | 停车 |
[20:06] | Intruder! | 有人闯入 |
[20:19] | Stay in the vehicle, Mr. Palmer. | 待在车里 帕尔默先生 |
[20:25] | Go, go! | 上 上 |
[20:31] | All clear! | 安全 |
[20:34] | Fire in the hole, take cover! | 小心手雷 找掩护 |
[20:37] | Move in, move in! | 上 上 |
[20:46] | Clear! All clear! | 安全 |
[20:48] | Facility secure. We have the cargo. And Desai. | 设施已拿下 找到货物和德塞了 |
[20:58] | Over here, sir. | 这边 先生 |
[21:01] | Take it easy. | 小心 |
[21:04] | Your cargo, Mr. Palmer. | 您的货物 帕尔默先生 |
[21:14] | Mr. Desai. | 德塞先生 |
[21:17] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[21:19] | I, uh, I want to thank you for handling things for me | 我想感谢你在我无法行动期间 |
[21:23] | while I was incapacitated. | 替我处理事务 |
[21:25] | That’s what you told my employees, wasn’t it? | 你就是这么跟我的雇员说的 是吧 |
[21:28] | That I was too crippled to run my own company? | 我瘫得不能自己管理公司 |
[21:32] | I… That wasn’t my idea, | 我…那不是我的主意 |
[21:34] | Mr. Palmer, sir. That was Eichorst. | 帕尔默先生 是艾霍斯特 |
[21:37] | I admire you. I always have. | 我崇敬您 我一向崇敬您 |
[21:40] | That’s why I wanted to work for– | 所以我想为… |
[21:45] | – Open it. – Yes, sir. | -打开 -是 先生 |
[22:24] | – Are you looking for Mr. O’Neill? – Yes, is he– | -你找奥尼尔先生 -是的 他… |
[22:27] | He’s in the day room. | 他在休息室 |
[22:33] | Cane. | 拐杖 |
[22:41] | You are disgusting! | 你真恶心 |
[22:43] | And you love it too, don’t you? | 你就喜欢这样 是吧 |
[22:46] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[22:49] | Hello, Father. | 你好 父亲 |
[22:52] | You have another son? | 你还有个儿子 |
[22:59] | It’s almost lunchtime. | 午饭时间就到了 |
[23:01] | We don’t wanna lose our table. | 别让人抢了我们的桌子 |
[23:03] | Nice to meet you. | 认识你很高兴 |
[23:07] | I heard you had a heart attack. | 听说你心脏病发作了 |
[23:09] | I’m relieved to see you seem to be on the mend. | 看到你似乎好起来了 我就放心了 |
[23:13] | – What do you want? – To thank you. | -你想干什么 -感谢你 |
[23:17] | – For what? – Making me everything I am today. | -谢什么 -成就了如今的我 |
[23:21] | – That supposed to be a joke? – Quite the contrary. | -这是个笑话吗 -恰恰相反 |
[23:24] | That check you gave me thirty years ago– | 你三十年前给我的那张支票 |
[23:27] | I doubled that 10,000 in the market, | 我在市场上把那一万翻了倍 |
[23:31] | then doubled it again, and so on and so on. So you see, | 然后再次翻倍 然后再次 所以 |
[23:35] | all my wealth, my achievements– | 我的全部财富 我的成就 |
[23:37] | I owe them all to you. | 都多亏了你 |
[23:43] | A check for $10,000. | 一张一万美元的支票 |
[23:45] | It fulfills whatever obligations | 你认为我对你有的义务 |
[23:47] | you might imagine I have to you. | 我就此都算尽到了 |
[24:09] | Go to hell. | 下地狱去吧 |
[24:14] | By the way, | 对了 |
[24:16] | I took possession of O’Neill Industries yesterday. | 我昨天买下了奥尼尔工业 |
[24:19] | I guess you’d know that. | 你大概已经知道了 |
[24:21] | You want to know what I’m going to do with it? | 你想知道我打算怎么做吗 |
[24:23] | I’m not interested. | 我不感兴趣 |
[24:26] | I’m shutting down the mills, sacking the management, | 我要关闭厂房 解雇管理层 |
[24:29] | selling off the assets. | 卖掉资产 |
[24:32] | And renaming what’s left Stoneheart– | 将所剩的重命名为石心 |
[24:36] | in honor of you! | 以纪念你 |
[24:38] | Your precious company that you loved more than me | 你那宝贝公司 你爱他胜过我 |
[24:41] | or my mother or anyone else, | 我母亲 胜过每一个人 |
[24:44] | will cease to exist. | 将不复存在 |
[24:52] | What’s so funny? | 什么那么好笑 |
[24:53] | You. | 你 |
[24:55] | You wasted your life, | 你浪费了人生 |
[24:57] | trying to get even with me? | 就想跟我较劲 |
[25:00] | Look at you! | 瞧瞧你 |
[25:02] | Look what it’s done to you. | 瞧瞧这把你变成了什么样 |
[25:05] | Withered, sickly, | 形容枯槁 病秧子一个 |
[25:07] | barely able to stand. | 站都站不稳 |
[25:10] | You look older than I do. | 你看上去比我还老 |
[25:15] | Goodbye, Father. | 再见了 父亲 |
[25:19] | I’ll outlive you! | 我会活得比你长 |
[25:21] | I’ll dance on your grave! | 我会在你的坟墓上跳舞 |
[25:42] | – Unlock it, please. – Well, I don’t have the– | -请把它打开 -我没有… |
[25:45] | Open it or I’ll blow your goddamned head off! | 打开 否则我打爆你的头 |
[25:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:10] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[26:12] | That’s a nuclear bomb, sir. | 那是核弹 先生 |
[26:16] | – Where did it come from? – Russia. | -哪来的 -俄罗斯 |
[26:20] | Eichorst brokered a deal through the black market | 艾霍斯特在黑市上做的交易 |
[26:22] | and had it shipped through Egypt. | 从埃及借道运过来的 |
[26:25] | – Where’s the other one? – Eichorst took it. | -另一个呢 -艾霍斯特拿走了 |
[26:28] | – What did he do with it? – I don’t know. | -他拿去做什么了 -我不知道 |
[26:32] | There was a massive explosion yesterday in South Manhattan. | 昨天南曼哈顿发生了大规模爆炸 |
[26:36] | Is it possible? | 会是那核弹吗 |
[26:37] | Tactical nuke could do that. | 战术核弹的话有可能 |
[26:38] | – What did he blow up? – I don’t know. | -他炸了什么 -我不知道 |
[26:40] | I have no idea. I swear. | 我真不知道 我发誓 |
[26:44] | No matter. | 无所谓了 |
[26:46] | I think I can find | 我想我知道 |
[26:49] | a use for this. | 该怎么安排它了 |
[26:51] | Use? What use? | 安排 什么安排 |
[26:56] | What’s your fancy, sir? | 您想怎么做 先生 |
[27:00] | Bring him along. | 带他一起来 |
[27:22] | Checkpoint George Washington, Kowalski. | 乔治·华盛顿检查站 科瓦尔斯基 |
[27:25] | Come in. Over. | 回话 完毕 |
[27:27] | Is there anyone on this frequency? Over. | 有人用这个频道吗 完毕 |
[27:30] | – Still won’t answer. – They pulled out, too. | -还是没人回应 -他们也撤了 |
[27:39] | Dammit. Attention, drivers. | 该死 各位司机 |
[27:42] | This is the New York Police Department. | 我们是纽约警局 |
[27:43] | Move your vehicles off the road. | 请将车驶离大道 |
[27:45] | This is the New York Police Department. | 我们是纽约警局 |
[27:47] | Move your vehicles off the road. | 请将车驶离大道 |
[27:52] | I’m going up. | 我上去 |
[27:53] | Cat, Nankin, you check it out; | 凯特 南凯 你们去看看 |
[27:55] | wait for my clear. | 等我的信号 |
[27:56] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[28:03] | – It’s all clear! – Let’s move. | -安全 -走 |
[28:15] | Crouse, get up top. | 克劳斯 上去 |
[28:21] | It’s a long way back to Brooklyn. | 回布鲁克林的路很远 |
[28:22] | The safest thing is for us to button up and stay– | 我们最安全的办法就是防护周密 待在… |
[28:26] | What the– | 搞什么 |
[28:31] | Cat, Nankin, you got strigs on your six. | 凯特 南凯 你们身后有返魂尸 |
[28:35] | Cat, Nankin, come in. Over. | 凯特 南凯 回复 |
[28:42] | Is that you, Cat? | 是你吗 凯特 |
[28:49] | Open it. | 开门 |
[28:54] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[28:59] | Holy shit! | 我去 |
[29:00] | Damn, that’s messed up. Turn around. Let’s go. | 天呐 太可怕了 调头 我们走 |
[29:05] | What are you, crazy? | 你疯了吗 |
[29:09] | What are you talking about, man? | 你说什么呢 |
[29:11] | They’re cops! All right? They don’t give a shit about us. | 他们是警察 他们才不在乎我们 |
[29:17] | We can’t wait this out. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[29:26] | Yo, come on! Open up! Out! | 快开门 出来 |
[29:31] | Come on, I don’t got all night! Come on! Come on! | 快点 我没时间磨蹭一晚上 出来 |
[29:37] | Come on. Let’s go! | 快点 快走 |
[29:38] | Wait. Do I know you? | 等等 我认识你吗 |
[29:40] | We met on the chain gang. | 嗯 我们是链锁囚徒 |
[29:41] | You wanna sit here and reminisce or get the hell outta here? | 你想坐这儿怀旧 还是赶紧离开 |
[29:44] | How we gonna do that? | 我们怎么离开 |
[29:45] | We gotta make for the bridge. | 我们得往桥上跑 |
[29:47] | Strigoi can’t follow us over running water. | 返魂尸不能跟着我们穿过活水区域 |
[29:49] | We make it past that overturned van, and we’re free. | 我们冲过那辆四脚朝天的车就安全了 |
[29:52] | More coming! | 又来了 |
[29:56] | – Let’s go. – Let’s go. | -走吧 -走吧 |
[29:59] | Come on, come on! Angel, come on! | 快走 天使 快走 |
[30:49] | Move, move! To the car! Move, move! | 走走 到车那儿 快走 |
[31:01] | We’ve just gotta get past those four, and we’re free. All right? | 过了那四个就安全了 好吗 |
[31:06] | No! No! No! Don’t! Don’t! | 不不 不要 |
[31:13] | No… | 不要 |
[31:18] | SHIT! You’re gonna be all right. | 该死 你不会有事的 |
[31:20] | You’re gonna be all right. All right? | 你不会有事的 好吗 |
[31:21] | You’re gonna be okay. All right? | 你不会有事的 |
[31:24] | No! I can’t! I can’t go! I’m not going without you, man! | 我不能 我不能走 我不能丢下你 |
[31:27] | No, I’m not leaving! I’m not leaving you! | 我不走 我不丢下你 |
[31:30] | No! | 不要 |
[31:36] | – Run! – What are you doing? | -跑啊 -你干什么 |
[31:39] | Why’d you do that? | 你为什么那么做 |
[33:29] | You’re sure the signal won’t affect us? | 你确定信号不会影响我们吗 |
[33:31] | Shouldn’t do. | 应该不会 |
[33:32] | The memory chip blasts the Master’s signal | 存储芯片将血祖的信号 |
[33:34] | through the feeler’s communication lobe | 轰出探童的通讯脑叶 |
[33:35] | and into the brains of any strigoi in range. | 进入所有范围内的返魂尸脑内 |
[33:39] | – Sounds less than definitive. – Well, it’s all theory, Doc. | -听上去不怎么确定 -还在理论阶段 博士 |
[33:43] | I could be totally wrong. | 我也可能完全搞错了 |
[33:46] | Best sales pitch ever. | 真是史上最好的推销 |
[33:51] | This might be a good time to turn that on. | 现在可能是打开它的好时机 |
[34:13] | Hello? Anybody home? | 喂 有人在家吗 |
[34:37] | We did it! Eph! | 我们成功了 伊弗 |
[34:41] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[34:42] | It works! | 成功了 |
[34:57] | It was incredible! They were completely rudderless. | 简直不可思议 它们完全失去了血祖的指挥 |
[35:00] | Yeah. You, uh… | 是啊 你… |
[35:02] | You realize the Master saw all this | 你知道血祖通过 |
[35:04] | through the eyes of those munchers, right? | 那些吸血鬼的眼睛看到了这一切吧 |
[35:08] | He’s probably already got a workaround, you know? | 他可能已经想到对策了 |
[35:10] | No, no, no, he didn’t see shit. | 不不 他什么都没看到 |
[35:12] | The signal paralyzed their communication systems | 信号搞瘫了它们的通讯系统 |
[35:14] | when it paralyzed them. They just went off his grid. | 也麻痹了它们 它们算是断网了 |
[35:17] | You want to seal him in this, | 你想把他封在这里 |
[35:19] | the device can help you do that. | 那装置能帮你做到 |
[35:21] | It worked on strigoi, | 它对返魂尸有效 |
[35:22] | but do you think it could also incapacitate the Master? | 但你觉得它也能让血祖动弹不得吗 |
[35:27] | I do. | 我觉得能 |
[35:29] | What do you think, Mr. Fet? | 你觉得呢 费特先生 |
[35:30] | It’s worth a try. We could take the contraption, but… | 值得一试 我们可以拿上装置 |
[35:36] | we don’t take him. | 但他不能跟来 |
[35:39] | I created the goddamned thing. | 这玩意是我造的 |
[35:41] | Oh, you want to take credit for it all, huh? | 你要居功吗 |
[35:43] | Dutch built it! She can run it. | 装置是达齐搭建的 她会操作 |
[35:45] | Fet, why are you doing this? | 费特 你这是干什么 |
[35:47] | ‘Cause he’s a liar and a thief. | 他是个小偷 他撒谎 |
[35:48] | Oh, for chrissake, Fet! Get over it! | 老天爷 费特 忘了吧 |
[35:51] | – I made a mistake. – No, no, | -我犯了个错误 -不不 |
[35:53] | you knew exactly what you were doing. | 你当时很清楚自己在做什么 |
[35:56] | Not to mention all the people that have paid for your failures. | 更不用说所有那些为你的失败付出代价的人了 |
[36:00] | Like Nora and your wife. | 诺拉 你妻子 |
[36:05] | How about that assault on Central Park. How’d that work out? | 中央公园的袭击呢 结果如何 |
[36:08] | Half the cops in New York are dead | 纽约的警察死了一半 |
[36:09] | because of you. You’re responsible for those people! | 就因为你 你要为他们的死负责 |
[36:17] | Stop it! | 停下 |
[36:27] | Stay down, Doc. | 别起来了 博士 |
[36:37] | Stop this! | 住手 |
[36:39] | You’re giving the Master exactly what he wants. | 你们正中了血祖的下怀 |
[36:42] | He would love us to turn against each other. | 他就希望我们反目成仇 |
[36:45] | – Especially now! – The professor’s right. | -尤其是现在 -教授说得对 |
[36:50] | – We’ve no time for your bickering. – What happened to you? | -我们没时间让你们吵了 -你是怎么了 |
[36:55] | Did you talk to the Ancients? | 你跟始祖们谈过了吗 |
[36:57] | The Ancients are dead. | 始祖都死了 |
[37:04] | – The bomb? – Secure, sir. | -炸弹呢 -安置妥当 先生 |
[37:06] | Good. No time to waste. We can expect him at any moment. | 很好 没时间浪费 他随时会来 |
[37:10] | I understand the two of you have a lot of personal issues, | 听说你们二位有不少私人恩怨 |
[37:13] | but you’re taking an unnecessary risk, sir. | 但这是不必要的冒险 先生 |
[37:15] | – My team can handle this. – No. I appreciate your concern, | -我的队伍能处理 -不 多谢你关心 |
[37:19] | but no. | 但不用 |
[37:36] | Magnificent, | 真精美 |
[37:37] | is it not? | 是吧 |
[37:40] | – Thank you for agreeing to see me. – I must say, | -谢谢你答应见我 -我得说 |
[37:43] | I was surprised to hear from you. | 收到你的消息我很意外 |
[37:46] | It’s been a long time, and when last we spoke, | 我们好久没见面了 上次我们谈话时 |
[37:48] | you rejected my offer. | 你拒绝了我的提议 |
[37:50] | I was young, impulsive. | 我那时年轻 冲动 |
[37:53] | Frankly, the commitment seemed too daunting. | 老实说 这份承诺令我畏惧 |
[37:56] | And I thought that, over time, | 而且我本以为 假以时日 |
[37:59] | money would help me | 钱能帮我 |
[38:01] | overcome my medical problems. | 克服我的健康问题 |
[38:03] | I realize now that was folly. | 我现在意识到 我当时太傻了 |
[38:06] | So I’m hoping we might | 所以我希望 我们可以 |
[38:09] | revisit your proposal. | 重新谈谈你的提议 |
[38:11] | – The door is still open. – I want you to understand | -机会的大门仍然敞开 -我希望你明白 |
[38:14] | that there will be no more hesitation. | 我不会再犹豫了 |
[38:16] | I intend to put all my resources at the Master’s disposal. | 我有意将我的全部资源交给血祖支配 |
[38:21] | Now, if that’s true, | 如果真是如此 |
[38:24] | your life is about to change | 你的生活将会以你 |
[38:26] | in ways you cannot imagine. | 无法想象的方式改变 |
[38:29] | The Master will render you immune | 血祖会让你不受 |
[38:31] | to disease and decay. | 疾病和衰败的影响 |
[38:36] | You don’t know what that means to me. | 你不知道那对我有多么重大的意义 |
[38:39] | Ever since I was a boy, | 自从我小时候 |
[38:41] | I dreamt of being free of infirmity. | 我就梦想着摆脱疾病 |
[38:43] | Free of this wheelchair. | 摆脱这轮椅 |
[38:46] | Of being strong and vital. | 变得强壮 生机勃勃 |
[38:48] | That dream could soon be a reality. | 这梦想很快能成为现实 |
[38:53] | Now. | 好了 |
[38:55] | I… | 我 |
[38:57] | wanted to clarify the terms of our agreement. | 想明确我们协议的条款 |
[39:00] | I want an equal partnership. | 我想要平等的合作关系 |
[39:03] | The Master was quite clear. You shall serve at his side. | 血祖说得很清楚 你将会在他身侧效命 |
[39:07] | Do I have his word on this? | 他亲口许诺的吗 |
[39:09] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[39:12] | Forgive my mistrust. | 请原谅我的怀疑 |
[39:14] | People have disappointed me in the past. | 人们曾让我失望太多次 |
[39:18] | Parents, wives, children | 父母 妻子 孩子 |
[39:21] | they all disappoint us, Eldritch. | 他们都会让我们失望 爱尔德里奇 |
[39:23] | How could they not? They’re humans. | 怎么可能不会呢 他们都是人类 |
[39:27] | But the Master is different. | 但是血祖不一样 |
[39:30] | He will never let you down or betray you. | 他绝对不会让你失望 或背叛你 |
[39:34] | Now, do we have a deal? | 那就这么定了 |
[39:50] | You crossed the line for the last time, Eldritch. | 这是你最后一次触碰底线 爱尔德里奇 |
[39:53] | You mean my taking possession | 你是说我拿走 |
[39:55] | of the nuclear bomb I paid for? | 我出资购买的核弹吗 |
[39:58] | You will return it immediately. | 马上还给我们 |
[40:00] | Certainly. | 当然了 |
[40:02] | Once your Master reveals himself | 只要你的主人现身 |
[40:05] | and fulfills his promise to– Ah! | 并实现他的承诺… |
[40:10] | It’s always about you, Eldritch, isn’t it? | 你就觉得自己如此重要吗 爱尔德里奇 |
[40:16] | Demanding full payment when you have yet to fulfill | 要求我们付全款 可你尚未完全 |
[40:19] | – your part of the bargain. – Take a look out of the window. | -兑现承诺 -看看窗外吧 |
[40:23] | You will see my part of the bargain. | 外面的世界就是我兑现的承诺 |
[40:26] | In return, he has given me nothing. | 然而他却没给我任何回报 |
[40:32] | The Master gave you the white, | 血祖给了你他的白血 |
[40:35] | which is why you’re still alive. | 所以你现在还活着 |
[40:38] | And how you repay him, | 而你是怎么报答他的 |
[40:40] | by plotting and scheming to betray him. | 你密谋背叛他 |
[40:46] | But it ends here. | 但现在该结束了 |
[40:48] | Then your Master will never get the nuke. | 那你的主人就永远得不到核弹 |
[40:52] | Oh, yes. | 不 |
[40:57] | He will. | 他会的 |
[41:01] | After I drink you and the worms have had their way, | 等我吸干你 虫子进入你的大脑后 |
[41:05] | the Master will have your memories. | 血祖就会拥有你的记忆 |
[41:08] | Then, I snap your neck and silence you for all eternity. | 然后我扭断你的脖子 让你永远保持缄默 |
[41:15] | I have been looking forward to this | 我已经期待这一刻 |
[41:18] | – for a long time. – So have I. | -很久了 -我也是 |
[41:51] | – Taggart, seal the building. – No, let him go. | -塔格特 封锁大楼 -让他走吧 |
[41:53] | His Master already knows what we have done. | 他的主人已经知道我们做了什么 |
[41:55] | What’s our next move, sir? | 我们下一步怎么办 先生 |
[41:57] | Fetch the car. There’s not a moment to lose. | 把车开来 我们一刻都不能浪费 |
[41:59] | I need to see Setrakian. | 我要去见塞特拉基安 |
[42:01] | – Now. – Yes, sir. | -马上 -是 先生 |