时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Mr. Desai, | 德塞先生 |
[00:05] | your duties are about to expand greatly. | 你的职责将变得更加重大 |
[00:10] | You will be pleased to learn that we have a great need | 你会很高兴地得知 我们非常需要 |
[00:13] | for a helpful human confederate. | 有用的人类同盟 |
[00:15] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[00:22] | Behind the wall, come on! | 躲到墙后 快 |
[00:28] | No one will forget the terrors of Illumination Day. | 没有人会忘记核照日的恐怖 |
[00:32] | Nine months later we are marching forward into a new era. | 九个月过去了 我们在进入新的时代 |
[00:36] | Thanks to the cooperation that is at the heart of The Partnership, | 多亏了伙伴组织的核心理念 「合作」 |
[00:39] | everyone’s needs are being met. | 每个人的需求都得到了满足 |
[00:41] | Just keep your blood donations up to date | 只要记得定期去献血 |
[00:44] | and comprehensive health care will be yours | 您就能得到全面医保 |
[00:46] | at absolutely no cost. | 不需任何费用 |
[00:53] | Strigs! | 返魂尸来了 |
[00:58] | – Why don’t you just get it over with now, huh? – Sit down. | -你们为什么不直接在这把事情了结了 -坐下 |
[01:05] | Help me! Help me? | 帮帮我 救命 |
[01:07] | Please, if you walk away, I’ll die! | 求你了 如果你走了 我会死的 |
[01:08] | Goddamn it. | 该死的 |
[01:28] | – Where are you going? – Going out to get a newspaper. | -你去哪 -去买份报纸 |
[01:31] | There’s more I want to tell you. | 我还有话想跟你说呢 |
[01:32] | Tell it to the moon. She takes all my messages. | 告诉月亮吧 它替我记留言 |
[01:38] | Hey, what’re you doing Christmas? | 你准备怎么过圣诞节 |
[01:42] | Safety. | 安全 |
[01:43] | Nutrition. Health care. | 营养 医保 |
[01:46] | The chance to work, to be challenged, and to grow. | 工作机会 挑战机遇 发展空间 |
[01:49] | The sad truth is that, in our former world, | 可悲的事实就是 在我们曾经的世界里 |
[01:53] | these were all privileges of the elite. | 这些都是精英的特权 |
[01:55] | Now, they’re available to all of us. | 如今 它们也可以属于我们 |
[01:58] | That’s all thanks to The Partnership. | 这都要感谢伙伴组织 |
[02:01] | They understand what it takes to let the human spirit thrive. | 他们明白要如何才能让人类奋起 |
[02:06] | And all they ask for in return | 而他们所要的回报 |
[02:09] | is something we can all very easily part with. | 仅仅是一样我们不会舍不得的东西 |
[02:15] | Morning, Eddie. How’s it going? | 早 艾迪 你怎么样 |
[02:19] | It’s going. | 就那么样 |
[02:21] | Have a good one, Raul. | 工作愉快 劳尔 |
[03:02] | I’m Sanjay Desai, Chief Health Care Officer for The Partnership. | 我是桑贾伊·德塞 伙伴组织的首席医保官 |
[03:05] | Now, these donations you’re making, they’re vital. | 你们的捐献 是至关重要的 |
[03:08] | Vital to the society we are building all around you. | 对于我们要建设的社会至关重要 |
[03:12] | A society that will benefit every living creature on this planet. | 这个社会将造福世界上的每个人 |
[03:15] | There’ll be no more violence, no crime. | 再没有暴力 没有犯罪 |
[03:18] | And we will all get to pursue our own happiness in peace. | 我们都能在和平中追求个人幸福 |
[03:22] | This is our future, my friends. | 这是我们的未来 朋友们 |
[03:26] | And it’s a bright one. | 它很美好 |
[03:57] | Didn’t I always tell you to watch your back? | 我不是一直叫你要小心身后吗 |
[04:02] | – Gus? – What’s up, little cousin? | -格斯 -你好啊 小表弟 |
[04:06] | Good to see you, man. Look at you. How you been? | 见到你太好了 瞧瞧你 你怎么样 |
[04:09] | I thought you were dead. | 我以为你死了 |
[04:10] | Yeah, yeah. A couple times I thought I was too, | 是啊 有几次我也以为我要死了 |
[04:12] | but here I am. | 但我还好好地站在这里 |
[04:17] | Look, so what’s going on? | 那你这段时间都干什么呢 |
[04:21] | Look, man. | 听着 哥们 |
[04:23] | I need you to help get me into that building where you work. | 我需要你帮我进到你工作的那栋楼里 |
[04:27] | You know, when no one’s around. | 等没人的时候 |
[04:30] | Look, I can’t help you steal from the– | 听着 我不能帮你偷 |
[04:32] | Who said anything about stealing? | 谁说要偷东西了 |
[04:35] | It’s more like reallocating. | 不过是把它们重新分配罢了 |
[04:38] | You just gotta trust me. | 你得相信我 |
[04:39] | It’s just–if I get caught helping you… | 只是 如果我帮你时被逮到 |
[04:42] | You think I would let something happen to you? | 你觉得我会让你有事吗 |
[04:44] | It’s not that, man, it’s– | 不是的 但是 |
[04:45] | Raul, just listen to me, okay? | 劳尔 听我的 |
[04:50] | You remember what your dad used to always tell us? | 记得你爸爸以前老跟我们说什么吗 |
[04:56] | A good man takes care of his family. | 好男人照顾家人 |
[04:58] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[05:00] | I’m here to take care of you now. | 今后我会照顾你了 |
[05:03] | We gotta take care of each other. | 我们得照顾彼此 |
[06:22] | The ultrasound shows that your uterus is perfectly normal. | 超声检查显示你的子宫完全正常 |
[06:26] | No reason why a baby couldn’t settle in nicely there. | 没有理由怀不上孩子 |
[06:29] | Now, we know from your hormonal tests | 从你的荷尔蒙测试来看 |
[06:31] | that you’ve been ovulating as expected. | 你的排卵情况正如预期 |
[06:33] | Your eggs should be healthy. | 你的卵子应该是健康的 |
[06:35] | So… are you eating enough? | 所以 你吃得够多吗 |
[06:38] | – Getting enough rest? – Plenty. | -休息得好吗 -足够了 |
[06:41] | Well, then, maybe this next cycle will be the one. | 那好 或许下一轮能怀上 |
[06:45] | You should be ovulating five or six days from now, | 你五六天后就该开始排卵 |
[06:47] | so I’ll see you then and | 到时见 |
[06:50] | we will do our very best, all right? | 我们会尽力的 好吗 |
[07:01] | It’s a nice place you got here. | 你这里不错 |
[07:03] | It’s a hellhole and you know it. | 就是个鬼地方 你又不是不知道 |
[07:05] | – Kinda homey. – If your home’s in hell. | -有家的温馨 -敢情你家跟地狱一样啊 |
[07:10] | Look, Bob, don’t patronize me. | 鲍勃 别哄我 |
[07:11] | I know this place is a dump. | 我知道这地方破 |
[07:13] | Not as clean as what’s-his-name would keep it. | 没有那个谁整理得好 |
[07:17] | – Good luck. – Thanks. | -祝你好运 -谢谢 |
[07:34] | Take this chart down to ultrasound for me. | 把这个表格送去超声检查科 |
[07:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[07:47] | Hello, this is Nurse Greenwood. | 你好 我是格林伍德护士 |
[07:49] | I’d like an update on that file that I gave you yesterday. | 我想询问我昨天给你的病历 |
[07:52] | She always changes her mind. | 她总改主意 |
[07:54] | You know, after you were born | 你出生后 |
[07:55] | we were trying to decide on a name to call you, | 我们给你起名字时 |
[07:57] | and she wanted to call you Herb. | 她想叫你荷博 |
[08:04] | Don’t worry, Miranda. | 别担心 米兰达 |
[08:06] | Sometimes it just takes a little while. | 有时候 就是要等一等 |
[08:09] | What kind of name is that? | 那个名字是什么意思 |
[08:29] | He’s in the back. | 他在里面 |
[08:38] | Dale, Dale. C’mon. C’mon. | 戴尔 来嘛 |
[08:41] | We ain’t sittin’ around. I want to play cards, man. | 别干坐着 我想打牌 |
[08:44] | Your customers are here. | 你的客户来了 |
[08:47] | Professor. And the Duchess. | 教授 公爵夫人 |
[08:49] | What have you got for me today? | 你们今天拿来了什么 |
[08:55] | Are they fresh? | 是全新的吗 |
[08:55] | Don’t insult me, Elizalde. | 别小瞧我 埃利萨尔德 |
[08:57] | It seems your… operation has expanded. | 看来 你的生意扩张了 |
[09:00] | Yeah, I got a new partner now. | 是啊 我找了新合作伙伴 |
[09:03] | You remember Creem. | 你记得克里姆吧 |
[09:05] | Yes, I remember. | 是的 我记得 |
[09:07] | It’s the old man that bought the magic book. | 这不是买了魔法书的老头吗 |
[09:09] | Looks like that didn’t work out too well for you, huh? | 看来那本书没给你带来什么好运啊 |
[09:13] | It was either this | 眼下我们两个帮派要么合作 |
[09:14] | or our gangs were gonna kill each other. | 要么互相残杀 |
[09:16] | At least I still have the book. | 至少 我还拿着那本书 |
[09:18] | It doesn’t seem you can say the same | 可你的3.32亿美元 |
[09:20] | for your $323 million. | 看来是打了水漂 |
[09:23] | Yeah, well, nuclear war wasn’t good for the economy. | 是啊 核战对经济可不是什么好事 |
[09:26] | – No one wanted my gold certificates. – Or your paintings | -没有人想要我的金券 -或是你的画 |
[09:29] | or all your other material trappings. | 或是你其他的物质财富 |
[09:33] | Even greed has its limits. | 就连钱财也有失效的时候 |
[09:35] | What about your book? | 你的书呢 |
[09:36] | The Lumen continues to be of vital importance. | 《陨落之光》仍然非常重要 |
[09:39] | Whatever you say. | 随你怎么说吧 |
[09:40] | Hey, I believe you, Professor. | 我相信你 教授 |
[09:48] | When the time comes, | 等时候到来 |
[09:49] | we’re gonna need people like you. | 我们会需要你这样的人 |
[09:51] | Experienced fighters. | 经验丰富的战士 |
[09:53] | I’d say I’ve had too much experience already, | 我的经验已经太多了 |
[09:57] | if you know what I mean. | 懂吗 |
[09:59] | THIS is my fight now. | 如今这就是我的战斗 |
[10:02] | Besides, who else is gonna make sure you got your pills, right? | 再说 不然谁给你弄药呢 |
[10:12] | He is capable of so much more. | 他有更大的本事 |
[10:15] | You can’t force someone to fight if their heart’s not in it. | 你不能逼不想打的人加入战斗 |
[10:19] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 |
[10:21] | – What’s going on? – Why are you doing this? | -这是怎么回事 -你们干嘛这样 |
[10:23] | God, they’re doing a raid on our building. | 天呐 它们在搜查我们的大楼 |
[10:25] | Come on, Professor, let’s get out of here. | 走吧 教授 我们走 |
[10:27] | No, the Lumen. | 不行 《陨落之光》还在里面 |
[10:29] | The book’ll be fine; they’ll never find it. | 书不会有事 它们找不到的 |
[10:30] | We’ll come back for it later. Come on! | 我们回头再回来拿 走吧 |
[10:32] | No, look! | 不行 看 |
[10:35] | We cannot let the Lumen burn. | 我们不能让《陨落之光》被烧毁 |
[10:38] | Professor? | 教授 |
[10:46] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[10:55] | All right, look. Meet me at our spot by the river. | 好吧 跟我去河边的老地方汇合 |
[10:58] | Stay out of sight. | 别被人发现 |
[14:15] | I was a fool. | 我真傻 |
[14:18] | I realize now that everything gained | 我现在才意识到 我们得到的一切 |
[14:22] | can just as easily be lost. | 都可以轻易失去 |
[14:26] | The book is safe, Professor. | 书很安全 教授 |
[14:28] | We’ll go back there and get it, | 我们会再回去拿的 |
[14:31] | as soon as we get out of this. | 等我们脱离这困境 |
[14:33] | I’m not talking about the book, Ms. Velders, | 我不是说书 维尔德斯女士 |
[14:36] | but about humanity. | 而是人性 |
[14:39] | For every stride, | 人们向真善美 |
[14:42] | every turn toward goodness people make, | 每迈进一步 |
[14:48] | we want to believe that the progress is lasting. | 我们都想去相信 这些成就是持久的 |
[14:53] | Irreversible. | 不可逆的 |
[14:57] | We wanted to believe this so badly | 我们是那么想相信这一点 |
[14:59] | that we let down our guard. | 于是放松了警惕 |
[15:04] | And our own evil crept back into us. | 进而使得我们自己的罪恶悄悄潜了回来 |
[15:14] | Hi, this is Sanjay Desai, | 我是桑贾伊·德塞 |
[15:16] | Chief Health Care Officer for The Partnership, | 伙伴组织的首席医保官 |
[15:18] | offering you a warm welcome. | 向各位表达热烈欢迎 |
[15:20] | What are we doing here? What are we supposed to do? | 我们来这里做什么 要去做什么 |
[15:22] | In an effort to improve the lives | 为改善所有 |
[15:24] | of all of our residents of New York, | 纽约市民的生活 |
[15:26] | you are being transferred to more secure | 你们将被转移至更安全 |
[15:28] | and comfortable residential facilities. | 更舒适的住处 |
[15:30] | – Where do we go? – Yeah, I’m going! | -我们去哪 -我走 我走 |
[15:32] | This process is simply a security check. | 这只是一个安检的过程 |
[15:36] | Thank you for your patience, cooperation, | 感谢大家的耐心 配合 |
[15:39] | and welcome to your new community. | 欢迎你们来到新的社区 |
[15:43] | You, stay there! | 你 别动 |
[15:45] | Get over there, now! Move it! Move it! | 过来 快走 |
[15:56] | I have seen this before. | 我见过这种景象 |
[15:59] | On that side. | 那边 |
[16:05] | You! Come here! | 你 过来 |
[16:07] | – No! No! No! No! No! – No, Mommy, no! | -不不 -不 妈妈 |
[16:10] | Mommy! | 妈妈 |
[16:13] | Leave him alone! | 别碰他 |
[16:17] | No! Stop it! | 不 住手 |
[16:23] | Get off of him! Get off him! | 放开他 |
[16:31] | No! | 不 |
[16:33] | Setrakian! Stop it! | 塞特拉基安 住手 |
[16:37] | – I said, move! – Setrakian! NO! | -我叫你走 -塞特拉基安 不 |
[16:42] | No! | 不 |
[16:44] | No! | 不 |
[16:45] | Setrakian! | 塞特拉基安 |
[16:47] | 伙伴组织医疗中心 布朗克斯区 猎人角 | |
[16:55] | You want some fruit? | 要点水果吗 |
[16:58] | No, thanks. | 不 谢谢 |
[17:00] | Not a big fan of pineapple. | 我不是很喜欢菠萝 |
[17:07] | Hey, look. Lucy’s painting again. | 看 露西又在画画了 |
[17:10] | What’s your call? Puppy or red-headed beefcake? | 你觉得是什么 狗狗还是红发壮汉 |
[17:13] | Puppy. | 狗狗 |
[17:16] | Hey, Lucy, let us see it! | 露西 让我们看看 |
[17:18] | 伙伴组织 团结合作 | |
[17:24] | Beautiful! I love it. | 真美 我喜欢 |
[17:28] | Give it up, loser. | 给钱吧 输家 |
[17:38] | So, one more day | 再过一天 |
[17:39] | ’til you ride that bozo out into the sunset. | 你就将开车驶入夕阳 |
[17:44] | Well, there aren’t really sunsets anymore but, yeah, | 已经没有夕阳了 但没错 |
[17:48] | that’s the plan. | 计划是这样的 |
[17:51] | Unless you’ve changed your mind? | 除非你改主意了 |
[17:54] | If you want to get out with me, | 如果你想跟我一起出去 |
[17:55] | we still can come up with something. | 我们还是能想想办法的 |
[17:57] | Nah. Thanks, I’m good. | 不 谢了 不用 |
[18:00] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -你确定 -是的 |
[18:05] | It took six damn tries, but I’m finally pregnant. | 虽然试了六次 但我可算怀孕了 |
[18:09] | Which means I’m safe. | 那么我就安全了 |
[18:11] | Safe is a relative term, Rosalinda. | 安全是相对的 罗莎琳达 |
[18:14] | Look, I know this isn’t paradise. | 听着 这里不是天堂 |
[18:18] | But at least in here I can pretend things are normal. | 但至少在这里 我可以假装一切正常 |
[18:22] | It’s a hell of a lot better than being out there. | 总比在外面强多了 |
[18:26] | Not for me it isn’t. | 对我来说不是 |
[18:45] | Any word from Wilkins and Roach? | 有威尔金斯和罗奇的消息吗 |
[18:49] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[18:50] | He can take it. He’s been known to argue vociferously | 他受得了 他一直嚷嚷着说 |
[18:53] | about how men have a higher pain tolerance than women. | 男人比女人更能承受疼痛 |
[18:57] | That’s definitely not true. | 这绝对不是真的 |
[18:58] | See? And that is coming from a doctor. | 瞧见没 博士都这么说 |
[19:01] | So you can admit that it hurts. | 你就承认你疼吧 |
[19:02] | Doesn’t hurt. I love it. | 不疼 我可享受了 |
[19:10] | Isn’t there anything else that we can do? | 我们不能做点别的什么吗 |
[19:14] | In the absence of antibiotics, we just have to wait and see. | 没有抗生素 我们只能静观其变了 |
[19:18] | What’s with the firepower? You have a bigger target or what? | 要大火力武器做什么 是有更大的目标吗 |
[19:22] | What firepower? | 什么武器 |
[19:24] | The fertilizer bombs. | 化肥炸弹 |
[19:26] | From the smell, it’s either that | 从气味判断 不是这个的话 |
[19:28] | or you’re raising livestock in here. | 就是你在这里养了牲畜 |
[19:31] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[19:32] | Yeah, the plan is to take out as many buses as we can. | 我们计划尽可能多炸大巴 |
[19:35] | It’s the easiest way to take out multiple strigoi. | 这是干掉多个返魂尸最简单的办法 |
[19:37] | And multiple people. | 也会让更多的人送命 |
[19:38] | There’s no guarantee of safety in this world. | 这个世界如今不存在什么安全保障了 |
[19:41] | I understand that, but… | 这我理解 但是 |
[19:43] | you’re pushing your luck with that shit. | 你们玩那个就是在赌运气 |
[19:45] | What luck? | 什么运气 |
[19:47] | And anyway, what’s the alternative? | 再说 还能怎么样 |
[19:51] | Pretend like everything’s normal? | 假装一切正常吗 |
[19:52] | Trust the powers that be to act in our best interest? | 相信当权者会为我们考虑 |
[19:56] | That’s how we got to where we are right now. | 我们正是这样才落得这个下场 |
[19:58] | Too many people sitting back | 太多的人什么都不做 |
[19:59] | just hoping for the best. | 只是等待奇迹 |
[20:03] | That I agree with. | 这我同意 |
[20:17] | Your cousin pussied out. | 你表弟怂了 |
[20:19] | – We came all the way out here for nothing. – Gus! | -我们白跑了 -格斯 |
[20:22] | Gus! Hey. | 格斯 |
[20:25] | I told you we could trust him. | 我说了可以信任他 |
[20:27] | W’sup, cuz? You all right, man? | 怎么样 表弟 你还好吧 |
[20:30] | – You good? – Hey, guys. | -没事吧 -你们好 |
[20:33] | So, what do we do? What’s the move? | 怎么办 我们怎么做 |
[20:36] | So, that’s the way in. Right there. | 那边是入口 就在那里 |
[20:39] | Good. Let’s go. | 很好 走吧 |
[20:40] | Hold on. Hold on. | 等等 |
[20:43] | First, we gotta take out that sentinel. I’ll take care of it. | 首先 我们得干掉哨兵 我去 |
[20:46] | You guys lay low, all right? | 你们别出动静 |
[20:49] | Move. | 这边来 |
[21:30] | Ah, man. | 天呐 |
[21:43] | – C’mon! Let’s go! – Okay. This way. | -来 快走 -这边来 |
[21:49] | Two of you, | 你们两个 |
[21:50] | make sure one of the trucks is ready to go. | 去准备一辆卡车 |
[21:52] | Okay. Come on! | 好 走 |
[22:00] | That’s what I’m talking about, Raul. | 这就对了 劳尔 |
[22:04] | What’d I tell you, man? | 我怎么说的 |
[22:05] | How’d they even grow this shit without sunlight? | 没有阳光 这些玩意是怎么种出来的 |
[22:07] | The Partnership has grow houses run with ultraviolet light. | 伙伴组织有温室 里面有紫外灯 |
[22:10] | That’s perfect. | 太棒了 |
[22:11] | They’re using tricks they got from the drug dealers. | 他们从毒贩那里学了两手 |
[22:13] | – Come on, let’s get this shit out of here. – Get that side. | -来吧 我们搬东西 -去搬那边 |
[22:20] | I see you looking at it. | 我看到你的眼神了 |
[22:24] | There you go. | 给你 |
[22:28] | – Raul? – Back up! Back up! | -劳尔 -退后 |
[22:30] | Gus, it’s cool! I know him. | 格斯 没事 我认识他 |
[22:34] | What’s going on, Eddie? | 你好啊 艾迪 |
[22:37] | Hey, man. You’re not supposed to be in here. | 你不该在这里的 |
[22:40] | Right. Yeah, man. My mistake. | 是啊 我的错 |
[22:43] | Look, we’re just gonna get out of here, okay? | 我们这就走 好吗 |
[22:46] | I mean, you and me, we’re cool, right? | 咱们可以当这一切没有发生过 是不是 |
[22:49] | No one needs to know about this? | 没人需要知道 |
[22:50] | Oh, look, I’m supposed to be keeping an eye on this place. | 我的工作是监督这里 |
[22:52] | I gotta report this. | 我得上报这件事 |
[22:53] | Listen. | 听着 |
[22:55] | Eddie. It’s Eddie, right? | 艾迪 你是叫艾迪 是吧 |
[22:58] | – Yeah. – Look, there’s gotta be something | -对 -我们肯定 |
[23:02] | or some way we can work this out. | 能商量的 |
[23:03] | Right? We have a lot of things we can offer you. | 我们有很多可以给你的东西 |
[23:06] | Food, medicine, liquor? | 食物 医药 酒 |
[23:09] | No, man, no. I don’t need none of those things. | 不不 我不需要那些东西 |
[23:12] | I need this job. I’ve got a family, Raul– | 我需要这份工作 我有家人 劳尔 |
[23:15] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[23:16] | – Creem, what’re you doing? – Take it and go! Move, move, move! | -克里姆 你干什么 -拿上东西 快走 |
[23:19] | – Damn it! – Go, go, move! Round this way! Round the back! | -该死 -快走 这边来 到后面来 |
[23:29] | Creem, chill! | 克里姆 冷静 |
[23:31] | Creem! Chill, man! | 克里姆 冷静 |
[23:45] | Eddie! | 艾迪 |
[23:46] | Eddie, come out, bro. | 艾迪 出来 哥们 |
[23:49] | Just come out and talk to us, man. You’re not gonna get hurt. | 出来 跟我们谈谈 没人会伤害你的 |
[24:01] | Creem, we gotta get out of here. Come on. | 克里姆 我们得走了 快点 |
[24:06] | Everybody inside. Let’s go. | 都进去 快走 |
[24:09] | – Where’s Eddie, man? – I dunno. We lost him. Come on! | -艾迪呢 -不知道 跟丢了 走吧 |
[24:11] | No, but he saw me. He’s gonna report me. I gotta find him. | 他看到我了 他会举报我的 我得找到他 |
[24:13] | Raul. You’re coming with us, all right? Come on! | 劳尔 你跟我们走 快走 |
[24:16] | Let’s go, let’s go! | 走 走 |
[24:26] | – You got anything good? – I’m leavin’, man. | -弄到好东西了吗 -我要走了 |
[24:29] | This is it. Home sweet home. | 就是这里 温馨的家 |
[24:31] | You got the kitchen over there, couches. | 厨房在那边 沙发在那头 |
[24:35] | Cozy, right? Make yourself comfortable. | 挺舒服吧 别见外 |
[24:37] | Um, where’s the bathroom? | 厕所在哪 |
[24:42] | It’s right back there to the left. | 后边 左转 |
[24:44] | The toilet might not be working, so there’s a bucket. | 厕所未必好使 所以有个备用的桶 |
[24:52] | So, this wasn’t quite a gold mine | 那里并不像你说的那样 |
[24:54] | like you said it would be. | 是个金矿 |
[24:57] | – Your cousin should have known. – He had no reason to. | -你表弟该知道的 -他怎么会知道 |
[25:01] | It’s on me. I should have done more recon. | 都怪我 我该多侦查的 |
[25:03] | He can stay here tonight, but that’s it. | 他可以待一晚 但仅此而已 |
[25:08] | You think I’m gonna kick him out after what he just did for us? | 你觉得他这么帮我们 我还会赶走他 |
[25:12] | He don’t got a job no more, Creem. | 他没有工作了 克里姆 |
[25:13] | In case you forgot, this is a business. | 别忘了 这是生意 |
[25:15] | Not some charity group-home bullshit. | 不是慈善救济之家 |
[25:17] | I’m not doing charity. Raul’s gonna hold it down, | 我不做慈善 劳尔会帮忙的 |
[25:19] | – trust me. – You’re not getting it, man. | -相信我 -你还是不懂 |
[25:20] | No, you’re not getting it. | 不 是你不懂 |
[25:24] | Raul’s family. | 劳尔是我的家人 |
[25:26] | He stays. | 他要留下来 |
[25:29] | You got a problem with that, you take it up with me. | 你有意见 就直接找我解决 |
[25:54] | I’ll be back. | 我有事先离开一会 |
[26:03] | Hi, Jeremy. | 你好 杰里米 |
[26:05] | Oh, hey, Miranda. | 你好 米兰达 |
[26:08] | We all set for tomorrow? | 明天的事情都准备好了吗 |
[26:11] | Um, what’s happening tomorrow? | 什么明天的事 |
[26:14] | Don’t get cute with me. | 别跟我装傻 |
[26:16] | You’re bringing in the jizz fridge and, when it’s empty, | 你带着精液冷冻柜进来 等它空了 |
[26:18] | you’re going to carry me back out in it. | 你就把我藏在里边带出去 |
[26:21] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[26:23] | I know I said I would do it, | 我知道我说过会这么做 |
[26:25] | and I want to do it. I mean, I want to help you– | 我也愿意做 我是说 我想帮你 |
[26:29] | Look, they haven’t stopped you once on your way out, | 他们在你出去的时候就没拦下过你 |
[26:30] | no matter what you’ve been carrying. | 根本不管你带的是什么 |
[26:33] | You just need to get me | 你只需要把我 |
[26:34] | back out onto the truck, and we’re home free. | 带到卡车上 然后我们就自由了 |
[26:37] | And once they realize you’re gone? | 那他们发觉你不见了之后呢 |
[26:39] | They’ll never suspect you. | 他们绝不会怀疑你 |
[26:42] | You’re loyal. | 你很忠诚 |
[26:45] | They trust you. | 他们信任你 |
[26:48] | Look, I just can’t do it, Miranda. | 我真的不能这么做 米兰达 |
[26:51] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[26:58] | I knew you’d do this. | 我就知道你会这样 |
[27:01] | I just knew you’d pull the rug out right from under me | 我就知道在我和你睡过之后 |
[27:04] | when I finally gave in and slept with you. | 你就会临阵脱逃 |
[27:10] | That didn’t happen. | 我们没发生过那种事 |
[27:11] | Oh, but it did. | 但它就是发生了 |
[27:14] | And if you don’t follow through with this, | 如果你不按计划行事 |
[27:16] | I am gonna tell everyone what we did in the medical storage room. | 我就告诉所有人咱们在医疗储藏室的事 |
[27:20] | I think Mr. Desai will be particularly interested. | 我想德塞先生肯定会感兴趣 |
[27:25] | He’s very protective of us B-positive girls. | 他很呵护我们这些B型阳性血的女生 |
[27:29] | I wonder what he’ll think when he finds out | 我很好奇他发现 |
[27:32] | you got your… material into the mix? | 你和待孕女性发生关系后会怎么想 |
[27:38] | This is bullshit! | 这太荒谬了 |
[27:40] | – What’s going on? – Krystal never came back | -出了什么事 -克丽丝塔 |
[27:42] | from her doctor’s appointment this morning, | 今早去看医生之后就再也没回来 |
[27:43] | and now all of her stuff’s gone. | 现在她所有东西都没了 |
[27:45] | She was only on her fifth insemination. | 她只进行了五次受精 |
[27:48] | Now she’s probably dead. | 现在她大概已经死了 |
[27:49] | – What are you talking about? – She must’ve been relocated. | -你在说什么 -她可能被转移了 |
[27:52] | Oh, right. To the wonderful “B-positive living facility”? | 对 被转到美好的「B型阳性血疗养院」了 |
[27:56] | Hey, dummies, | 蠢货们 |
[27:58] | we are here because strigoi like the taste of our blood | 我们在这里是因为返魂尸喜欢我们血的味道 |
[28:00] | and they want us to make more of it. | 它们想让我们造出更多同类型的血 |
[28:02] | So if we can’t breed for them, then what else are we good for? | 如果我们不能生了 那我们还有什么用 |
[28:05] | This is not the time to be | 现在可不适合 |
[28:06] | – talking about this. – They can get more blood | -谈论这些 -我们活着的话 |
[28:08] | if they keep us alive. They’ll want | 它们就能得到更多的血液 所以它们是想 |
[28:09] | to make sure that we’re healthy, that we’re eating– | 让我们健康地活着 让我们吃得… |
[28:11] | If that were true, | 如果这是真的 |
[28:12] | then why wouldn’t they just keep us all here? | 那为什么不把我们全都留在这里 |
[28:14] | – And why all the goddamn secrecy? – What’s going on here? | -为什么总搞得那么神秘 -这里怎么了 |
[28:18] | Just the same bullshit. | 还是和之前一样的屁事 |
[28:19] | All right. You need to settle down, miss. | 好了 你需要冷静些 小姐 |
[28:21] | And you need to stop lying to us, bitch! | 那你得停止蒙骗我们了 贱人 |
[28:29] | Now you’ve done it. | 瞧你干的好事 |
[28:33] | You need to stop this. | 你不能继续这样 |
[28:34] | – I’m not just some idiot. – Yeah, I know that. | -我不像那些蠢货 -我知道 |
[28:36] | But they’re never gonna tell us | 但他们永远也不会告诉我们 |
[28:37] | where Krystal and the others went. | 克丽丝塔和其他人去了哪里 |
[28:38] | But we both know it’s not a place that anyone would wanna go. | 而我俩都清楚没有人愿意去那个地方 |
[28:41] | So it’s a good thing you get to stay here, right? | 所以你能留在这里是件好事情 不是吗 |
[28:43] | That is, unless you keep making scenes like this. | 你要是继续像这样闹事可就说不准了 |
[28:45] | Sir, I just hate to see you have to interrupt your work. | 先生 很不好意思打扰到您工作了 |
[28:48] | This is my goddamn work! | 这他妈就是我的工作 |
[28:50] | If you and your staff can’t handle these little disturbances, | 假如你和你的人没办法处理好这些小骚乱 |
[28:53] | I’m gonna have to. | 那就我来 |
[28:56] | No disturbances here. | 这里没什么骚乱 |
[28:59] | Everything’s fine. | 一切正常 |
[29:02] | Is it? | 是吗 |
[29:03] | Just hunky-dory. | 一切都好极了 |
[29:06] | Right, girls? | 对吗 姑娘们 |
[29:12] | Well, it looks like one of your patients has done your job for you. | 看来你的一位患者帮你做了你的工作 |
[29:22] | Miranda, isn’t it? | 你叫米兰达是吧 |
[29:34] | Absolutely. I give you my word. | 没问题 我保证 |
[29:37] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:42] | Thank you, Lauren. | 谢谢你 劳伦 |
[29:51] | Have a seat, Miranda. | 请坐 米兰达 |
[30:05] | I can see you’re very frustrated here. | 我看你非常沮丧啊 |
[30:08] | Why would anyone be frustrated? | 在这里有什么好沮丧的 |
[30:10] | Right. | 没错 |
[30:13] | I get it. | 我明白了 |
[30:15] | You’re an intelligent woman, | 你是个聪慧的女子 |
[30:17] | you have skills, | 很有能力 |
[30:18] | and you find it a bit of an insult that you’re being asked to be a… | 你觉得自己被当成生育工具… |
[30:23] | baby vessel, right? | 是屈才了 是不是 |
[30:26] | Believe it or not, | 不管你信不信 |
[30:27] | I’m very familiar with the feeling of being undervalued. | 我对这种被低估的感觉太清楚不过了 |
[30:32] | I’ll always be grateful to people who saw my potential. | 我将永远感激那些看到我的潜力的人 |
[30:35] | Gave me the opportunity to excel. | 他们给了我出人头地的机会 |
[30:39] | That’s what I’m doing with you. | 我也希望给你这个机会 |
[30:42] | I want you to work for me, Miranda. | 我希望你来为我工作 米兰达 |
[30:45] | Be my special liaison between myself and the ward. | 来做我和病房之间的特殊联络人 |
[30:51] | I’ve seen these women. | 我观察过这些女人 |
[30:53] | They respect you. | 她们尊敬你 |
[30:55] | They will listen to you. | 她们会听你的 |
[30:57] | So you want me to be the mouthpiece for your bullshit? | 你想让我代表你传达那些屁话 |
[31:01] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[31:03] | You know, the “B-positive living facility” | 就是你说的不孕女子 |
[31:05] | that all the infertile women disappear to? | 被送去「B型阳性血疗养院」的那套说辞 |
[31:08] | Now, that is a very spacious, very accommodating place. | 那是个非常宽敞而且非常舒适的地方 |
[31:12] | Barely a downgrade from the luxury of this place. | 和这里比也差不了多少 |
[31:17] | Sure. | 可不是嘛 |
[31:19] | What about the babies? | 那些婴儿呢 |
[31:21] | What’s going to happen to the first one when it’s born? | 第一个出生的婴儿会怎样 |
[31:26] | Let me assure you, | 我向你保证 |
[31:29] | those babies are of unbelievable value to the Partnership. | 那些婴儿对伙伴组织有着无可估量的价值 |
[31:34] | They will want for nothing. | 他们将衣食无忧 |
[31:36] | So they can eventually end up as breeders, like us? | 最后变成和我们一样的繁殖工具吗 |
[31:42] | Okay, I’m a very pragmatic person, Miranda, | 好吧 我是个非常务实的人 米兰达 |
[31:46] | and I’m getting a sense that you are, too, | 我觉得你和我一样 |
[31:47] | so why don’t we cut all the bullshit, okay? | 所以我们何不打开天窗说亮话 好吗 |
[31:49] | Just be honest. | 坦诚一点 |
[31:51] | So, this whole post-Illumination new-world crap, | 什么后核照日时代 新世界这一套鬼扯 |
[31:55] | it’s not really my preference. | 说真的我也不喜欢 |
[31:57] | But, hey, it’s the world we’re living in now, right? | 但我们生存的世界就是这个现状 不是吗 |
[32:00] | Now, does that mean I don’t understand | 难道这就意味着我不理解 |
[32:02] | why some people might be resisting it? | 为什么有些人可能不愿接受现状吗 |
[32:04] | No, of course not. I’m not an idiot. | 不 我当然理解 我又不是白痴 |
[32:07] | But these people, they’re delusional. | 但这些人只是心存妄想 |
[32:12] | And, quite frankly, | 直白点讲 |
[32:15] | they’re selfish. | 他们很自私 |
[32:17] | You think people trying to resist this nightmare are selfish? | 你认为那些想和这场噩梦抗争的人很自私 |
[32:20] | Yeah, I do, actually. | 是的 我的确这么认为 |
[32:23] | They’re putting their own misguided sense of righteousness | 他们将自己那份错误的正义感 |
[32:26] | above the well-being of all of humanity. | 看得比全人类的安康更重要 |
[32:29] | If, instead, they would follow, | 假如他们没有反抗 而是追随 |
[32:30] | I don’t know, my example, | 比如说追随我的脚步 |
[32:31] | maybe put all that energy into actually helping one another, | 试着把那些精力都用来帮助他人 |
[32:34] | then it wouldn’t be such a nightmare, would it? | 这就不会变成噩梦了 不是吗 |
[32:37] | No, it, uh… | 不 |
[32:40] | it actually would be pretty great, right? | 其实还会变得挺美好的 不是吗 |
[32:45] | So, what do you say? | 你怎么想 |
[32:49] | You gonna help me, Miranda? | 你要不要协助我 米兰达 |
[32:54] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[32:57] | Guess I’m not as civic-minded as you are. | 看来我不像你那么有公德心 |
[33:00] | Quite the misanthrope, actually. | 其实我挺愤世嫉俗的 |
[33:06] | Misanthrope? | 愤世嫉俗 |
[33:09] | All right. I guess that’s your call. | 好吧 决定权在你 |
[33:13] | Well, I hope you end up on the right side of things, Miranda. | 我希望你最后能选对阵营 米兰达 |
[33:16] | Because the sad thing is, these delusional people? | 因为可悲的是 这些心存妄想的人 |
[33:23] | They don’t exactly thrive in the new world. | 他们在这个新世界里可活不长 |
[33:29] | Anyways, you know where to find me. | 总之你改主意了就来找我 |
[33:39] | Still no fever. I think you’re out of the danger zone. | 仍然没发烧 我认为你度过危险期了 |
[33:43] | Just keep him clean, let him get some rest, | 只要保持伤口清洁 多休息 |
[33:45] | he should be fine. | 他应该就没事了 |
[33:46] | Thank you. I don’t know what we would have done. | 谢谢 没有你的话我们不知道该怎么办才好 |
[33:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:51] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[33:53] | food and supplies? | 说好的食物和补给品呢 |
[34:02] | Help yourself. | 请自便 |
[34:09] | So, is this really the only reason you came with us? | 这真的是你帮助我们的唯一理由吗 |
[34:13] | What other reason would there be? | 除此之外还能有什么 |
[34:16] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:19] | It just seems like maybe you’re more — | 只不过你这人看起来没那么… |
[34:21] | – It’s Roach! Alex! – Roach! Roach! | -是我 罗奇 艾丽克斯 -罗奇 |
[34:23] | What happened? Are you okay? | 发生什么事了 你还好吗 |
[34:28] | Right after the bomb went off, we got attacked by strigoi. | 炸弹一爆炸我们就被返魂尸攻击了 |
[34:30] | I had to hide out by the river until I was sure | 我不得不在河边躲起来 |
[34:31] | – I wasn’t being followed. – Where’s Wilkins? | -确认我没被跟踪再回来 -威尔金斯呢 |
[34:34] | – He didn’t make it. – They captured him? | -他没逃出来 -他被它们抓住了吗 |
[34:36] | No, that’s the crazy thing, | 不 这正是奇怪的地方 |
[34:37] | they just drained him. | 它们直接吸干了他的血 |
[34:40] | It’s weird, right? | 很奇怪 不是吗 |
[34:40] | I didn’t think they were doing that anymore. | 我以为它们已经不直接吸血了 |
[34:43] | They only do that when there’s a purpose. | 它们在有特殊目的时才那样做 |
[34:45] | After they’ve turned him, | 一旦它们将他转化 |
[34:47] | they’ll have access to all of his memories, | 它们就能看到他的所有记忆 |
[34:49] | every piece of information he had. | 他头脑里的所有信息 |
[34:51] | He’ll be a part of their collective consciousness. | 他会成为它们集体意识的一部分 |
[34:55] | They drank him to get to the rest of you. | 它们吸他的血是为了将你们一网打尽 |
[34:58] | You need to go. They could be on their way here right now. | 你们得快走 它们很可能正赶来这里 |
[35:00] | You heard him. Let’s pack up. Fast! | 你们都听到了 快打包 快 |
[35:05] | – Where are you headed? – It’s fine. We have other hiding spots. | -你们要去哪 -没事的 我们有其他藏身点 |
[35:07] | And did this Wilkins know about them? | 那个叫威尔金斯的知道这些地方吗 |
[35:10] | Shit. If he knew about them, | 该死 要是他知道 |
[35:12] | they’re all blown. | 那些地方肯定没戏了 |
[35:16] | I’ve got a place you can go. But we need to go now. | 我知道一个去处 但我们得马上走 |
[35:21] | Guys, come help me get these bombs out. | 伙计们 帮我把这些炸弹弄出去 |
[35:24] | No, it’s not enough time. | 不 没时间了 |
[35:26] | – Take the propane. – But we need them. | -带上丙烷气瓶 -但是我们需要炸弹 |
[35:28] | Go. | 走 |
[35:31] | I’ll handle it. | 我来搞定 |
[35:33] | – Right, guys, come on! Let’s move it! – Over there! | -伙计们抓紧了 把这个移过去 -那边 |
[35:37] | I’ve got your stuff. | 我把你的东西都拿上了 |
[36:02] | – Let’s get out of here. – One second. | -咱们走吧 -等会儿 |
[36:24] | Okay. We can go now. | 好了 现在我们可以走了 |
[36:49] | Is everything all right in there? | 你在里面还好吧 |
[36:52] | – Miranda? – Yeah. | -米兰达吗 -是我 |
[37:03] | I’m bleeding. | 我在流血 |
[37:05] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[37:08] | I’m so sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[37:10] | This is the second time for me. | 我这是第二次了 |
[37:13] | If Desai finds out about this one | 要是德塞知道我又流产 |
[37:14] | I’m gone, just like Krystal. | 我会像克丽丝塔那样被转移 |
[37:17] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 没事的 没事的 |
[37:19] | We just–we should just think for a minute. | 我们只是…我们得冷静思考下 |
[37:21] | You need to help me, Miranda. | 你得帮帮我 米兰达 |
[37:23] | My next exam is in less than a week. | 不到一周我又要检查了 |
[37:40] | Okay, follow me. Come on. | 好了 跟我走 |
[37:53] | – Come on. Come on. – What is this? | -进来 进来 -这是干嘛 |
[37:56] | I can’t take two. | 我不能带俩出去 |
[37:57] | – There’s barely room for one! – You’re only taking one. | -里面装一个人都不够呢 -你只需要带一个人 |
[37:59] | – For now. – Wait, what do you mean “For now”? | -这次 -「这次」是什么意思 |
[38:02] | – You’re taking me next week. – You’ve gotta be kidding me. | -你下周把我带出去 -你在开玩笑吧 |
[38:05] | I’m not doing this twice. | 我不会干第二次的 |
[38:06] | Yes, you are, or do you want me to speak to Mr. Desai? | 你会的 否则的话你跟德塞先生说去吧 |
[38:10] | Oh, you bitch. | 你个贱人 |
[38:12] | Yeah, I’ve heard worse. | 我听过更糟糕的 |
[38:13] | This is your air tube. | 这是你的通气管 |
[38:14] | Hide it here, they’ll never be able to see it | 把它藏在这儿 他们从外面 |
[38:15] | – from the outside. – Okay. | -绝对不会发现的 -好的 |
[38:17] | Remember. The Olympian Club, | 记住 奥运俱乐部 |
[38:19] | West 54th Street. When I get out, I’m gonna come find you there. | 西54街 我出去后就去那儿找你 |
[38:22] | – It’s gonna be okay. – Okay. | -没事的 -好 |
[38:24] | Look, if I’m not back outside in two minutes, | 听着 如果我两分钟之内不出去 |
[38:26] | they’re gonna come in here looking for me. | 他们会进来找我的 |
[38:33] | I can’t do it! I’m sorry! I can’t breathe in there. | 我做不到 抱歉 在里面我不能呼吸 |
[38:35] | Hey. Hey, it’s okay, it’s okay. Yes, you can. | 没事的 没事的 你可以的 |
[38:37] | You just need to stay calm and breathe slowly, okay? | 你只需要保持冷静 慢慢呼吸 好吗 |
[38:40] | No, you go. | 不行 还是你走吧 |
[38:41] | I’m not leaving you here | 你身陷麻烦的时候 |
[38:42] | – while you’re in trouble. – Okay, seriously, | -我不会把你扔这儿不管的 -说真的 |
[38:44] | I need to leave! | 我得走了 |
[38:45] | This is your last chance! | 这是你最后一次机会 |
[38:48] | Go on. | 走吧 |
[38:50] | Hey! Hey, hey, hey! | 喂 喂 喂 |
[38:53] | – Help me! – Shit. | -过来帮我 -该死 |
[38:56] | I can’t be here. I can’t be here. I’ve gotta go! | 我不能待这儿 我不能待这儿 得走了 |
[38:58] | – I’ve gotta go! – Wait! You got wait a second. | -我得走了 -等等 |
[39:00] | You’re not listening to me! I need– | 你根本没听我说 我得 |
[39:04] | I just found two of your patients in the medical storage room. | 我在医疗储藏室发现了你的两个患者 |
[39:07] | This isn’t what it looks like. It’s– | 事情并不是你看到的那样 只是 |
[39:10] | we were just trying– | 我们只是想 |
[39:17] | Jeremy, | 杰里米 |
[39:18] | care to explain? | 要解释一下吗 |
[39:21] | I didn’t touch them. | 我没碰她们 |
[39:26] | Is this true? | 真的吗 |
[39:37] | – Take him away. – Oh my God! | -把他带走 -我的天 |
[39:39] | Oh my God! No! No! No! She set me up! | 我的天 不要 不要 是她陷害我的 |
[39:41] | She set me up! She was trying to escape! | 她陷害我的 她想逃跑 |
[39:43] | I didn’t do anything! She blackmailed me! | 我什么都没做 是她勒索我的 |
[39:46] | I didn’t do anything! This is bullshit! | 我什么都没做 冤枉啊 |
[39:48] | – I didn’t do anything! – You ladies better come with me. | -我什么都没做 -你们跟我走 |
[39:50] | Mr. Desai is gonna have a few questions for you. | 德塞先生会想问你们些问题 |
[39:56] | Come along! | 赶紧的 |
[39:59] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
[40:16] | Right, when she gets back you give her this bag. | 行 等她回来了把这个包给她 |
[40:18] | 诺伊斯高中 费城 费尔希尔 东阿勒格尼大街 | |
[40:19] | You’ve gotta take this one. | 你拿着这个 |
[40:20] | We’ve gotta get ’em up as fast as possible, okay? | 我们得尽快安顿好 行吗 |
[40:22] | Yeah. | 可以 |
[40:25] | You stick somebody up there, they can see anyone | 你派几个人上去 他们可以看到 |
[40:26] | coming from either direction. | 两边有没有来人 |
[40:28] | And if you get in trouble, there’s exits everywhere. | 要是遇到麻烦了 这里到处都是出口 |
[40:31] | I take it you’ve stayed here before? | 你之前在这里待过吧 |
[40:32] | Yeah, yeah, it would have been perfect, | 对 要不是没有足够的燃料来取暖 |
[40:33] | except I didn’t have enough fuel to keep warm. | 在这待着还挺好的 |
[40:36] | But, with your supplies, you should be golden. | 但你们物资齐全 什么都好说 |
[40:39] | All right? Good luck. | 行吗 祝你们好运 |
[40:42] | Listen, why don’t you stay with us? Help us? | 等等 你为什么不留下陪我们 帮我们 |
[40:45] | – I’m good where I am, thank you. – I don’t believe that. | -我一个人挺好的 多谢 -我可不信 |
[40:48] | Hey, I’ve seen you. You’re a fighter. | 你是个战士 我见识过的 |
[40:50] | So why the hell aren’t you fighting? | 所以你到底因为什么不再战斗了 |
[40:51] | – Fighting cost me my kid. – Yeah? | -战斗让我没了孩子 -所以呢 |
[40:54] | I lost a kid, too. So did Roach. | 我也没了孩子 罗奇也是 |
[40:57] | And Sway, he lost his whole family. | 还有斯威 他一家人都没了 |
[40:58] | You think that means we should all just lie down and give up? | 你觉得我们就该躺倒不干束手就擒了吗 |
[41:01] | It would do about the same amount of good. | 反正都没区别 |
[41:03] | – That’s bullshit. – All right. | -胡扯 -好吧 |
[41:07] | Nobody here is gonna say this to you, so here goes. | 在这里没人会对你说这话 所以听好了 |
[41:09] | You’re just provoking them | 你们这样只会激怒它们 |
[41:10] | and getting people injured and killed. | 害别人受伤 |
[41:13] | You’re not going to win. | 你们赢不了的 |
[41:17] | We just need to show people | 我们只是想告诉世人 |
[41:18] | that the strigoi aren’t invincible. | 返魂尸并不是无敌的 |
[41:20] | If we can inspire just one single person | 如果我们能鼓动哪怕一个人 |
[41:22] | to put down their stupid Partn… | 撇下他们那愚蠢的伙伴组… |
[41:22] | Trying to inspire people? That’s what you’re doing? | 想去鼓动群众 那就是你们要做的吗 |
[41:25] | – Yes! – Then you need to be smarter. You need to think bigger. | -对 -那你们得放聪明点 考虑长远点 |
[41:27] | Anybody can plant a bomb under a bus, | 人人都可以在公交车底下埋炸弹 |
[41:29] | but those big Partnership buildings? | 但那些伙伴组织的大型建筑呢 |
[41:32] | I saw them pumping tankerfuls of blood into the pipes. | 我看到它们把整箱的人血压到管道里 |
[41:36] | If you could find a way to put something poisonous | 你们要是能想到办法 |
[41:39] | into that blood, you could take out thousands of strigoi | 往那血里下毒 就可以干倒几千个返魂尸 |
[41:42] | and they wouldn’t know what hit them. | 而且它们还查不到你们 |
[41:44] | You should be doing things like that, | 你们得干点像那样的事情 |
[41:45] | instead of messing around with random bombings. | 而不是到处随便塞炸弹 |
[41:49] | Okay, | 行啊 |
[41:50] | let’s do that. | 就按你说的做 |