时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:06] | There is dark potential in this boy. | 这孩子有黑暗的潜力 |
[00:09] | He deserves a trophy for his kill. | 他应该为杀死老虎而得到奖赏 |
[00:11] | – I’m here to clean. – Cool. | -我是来打扫的 -好的 |
[00:14] | I know I promised we’d get you a nuke, | 我知道我保证过要去给你搞个核弹 |
[00:16] | but it’s not exactly like running down | 这可不像是从街角商店偷个面包那么简单 |
[00:18] | to the corner store for a loaf of bread. | 这可不像是从街角商店偷个面包那么简单 |
[00:19] | The world is dying. You and Mr. Quinlan are its last hope. | 这世界在灭亡 你和昆兰先生是人类最后的希望 |
[00:27] | Quinlan, this is my new friend Roman. | 昆兰 这是我的新朋友罗曼 |
[00:29] | Roman used to work at a missile base down the street. | 罗曼过去在街尾的导弹基地工作 |
[00:32] | – Is there a weapon? – So he says. | -那里有武器吗 -他说有 |
[00:35] | Goodweather is out there somewhere. | 古德温泽还在外面 |
[00:37] | My legion is searching for them. | 我的军团正在寻找他们 |
[00:39] | As well as rounding up every nuclear weapon. | 同时也在搜刮每一个核武器 |
[00:44] | You two are blowing up buses | 你俩来炸车 |
[00:45] | and you don’t know they use them to transport human prisoners? | 却不知道这车是用来运送人类囚犯的吗 |
[00:48] | If we waited for the perfect, polite moment to revolt, | 如果我们等着完美正确的时刻来反抗 |
[00:51] | it would never happen. | 那就永远也成功不了 |
[00:52] | Those big Partnership buildings, | 那些伙伴组织的大型建筑 |
[00:54] | I saw them pumping tankerfuls of blood into the pipes. | 我看到它们把整箱的人血压到管道里 |
[00:57] | If you could put something poisonous into that blood, | 你们要是往那血里下毒 |
[01:00] | you could take out thousands of strigoi | 就可以干倒几千个返魂尸 |
[01:02] | and they wouldn’t know what hit them. | 而且它们还查不到你们 |
[01:04] | OK. Let’s do that. | 行啊 就按你说的做 |
[01:55] | Damn. | 该死 |
[01:58] | I guess that means, uh… | 那么… |
[01:59] | You clean. | 你来清理猎物 |
[02:04] | Yup. | 嗯 |
[02:10] | Snow is coming. | 要下雪了 |
[02:11] | Oh, yeah? How can you tell? | 是吗 你怎么知道 |
[02:13] | My sinuses. | 我的鼻窦 |
[02:15] | They’re very sensitive to the barometric pressure. | 对气压变化非常敏感 |
[02:19] | Bullshit. | 扯淡 |
[02:21] | Your missile silo is not marked on the map. | 地图上没有你说的导弹发射井 |
[02:24] | That would kind of defeat the whole | 标了不就有违 |
[02:26] | “secret base” thing, wouldn’t it? | 「秘密基地」的初衷了吗 |
[02:34] | How many people are we gonna to find there? | 那里会有多少人 |
[02:36] | Five, plus my C.O. | 五个 算上我的指挥官 |
[02:38] | Do you think they’re still there? | 你觉得他们还在吗 |
[02:40] | Why would they leave? They had supplies for two years. | 他们为什么要走 他们有两年的补给 |
[02:44] | You know, if anything, | 要说起来 |
[02:47] | I think more folks will be there. | 现在那里可能人更多了 |
[02:48] | I hope they didn’t run into that muncher convoy that we saw. | 希望他们没碰上我们看到的那个吸血鬼车队 |
[02:54] | How will your friends react to us taking the warhead? | 你的朋友对我们拿走核弹头会作何反应 |
[02:56] | Oh, they’re cool. | 他们不会介意 |
[02:58] | What the hell they gonna do with it, right? | 他们又能拿它做什么啊 |
[03:01] | Military’s gone and we’re living in a… | 军队不在了 我们生活在 |
[03:04] | nuclear winter. | 核冬天中 |
[03:06] | Who gives a shit? | 谁还在乎啊 |
[03:08] | You said that, um… | 你之前说 |
[03:10] | your wing didn’t fire their missiles. | 你们部队没发射导弹 |
[03:14] | You got any idea who did? | 那引爆的那些都是谁发射的 |
[03:16] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也不知道 |
[03:19] | India and Pakistan? | 印度和巴基斯坦 |
[03:22] | Iran and Israel? | 伊朗和以色列 |
[03:24] | Don’t forget the Russians. | 还有俄罗斯 |
[03:26] | 6000 years of civilization, | 经过了六千年的文明 |
[03:28] | and then we’re back to hunting, gathering, | 现在我们又回归狩猎 收集物资 |
[03:30] | and dodging predators. | 躲避捕食者的日子了 |
[03:33] | The Master knocked us down a notch on the food chain, | 血祖将我们从食物链顶端打了下来 |
[03:35] | that’s for sure. | 这点毫无疑问 |
[03:36] | It was your bombs brought about the Night Eternal, not the Master. | 是你们的核弹带来了永恒之夜 而非血祖 |
[03:43] | Without the weapons of mass destruction | 没有那些你们急切地向彼此 |
[03:45] | your people so eagerly hurled at one another, | 发射的大规模杀伤性武器 |
[03:47] | Master would still be hiding in his tunnels. | 血祖此刻还藏在隧道里呢 |
[03:56] | Right now, we… | 现在 |
[03:58] | we just need to rest. We leave in four hours. | 我们得休息 四小时后动身 |
[05:00] | 诺伊斯高中 费城 费尔希尔 东阿勒格尼大街 | |
[05:11] | You sure this’ll work? | 你确定这能行 |
[05:14] | Works on cats, dogs, | 只要剂量对头 |
[05:15] | even us, if the dosage is right. | 对猫狗和我们人类都能起效 |
[05:18] | But strigoi! | 但返魂尸呢 |
[05:20] | This rat poison is essentially a powerful blood thinner. | 这种毒鼠强基本上就是一种强效血液稀释剂 |
[05:23] | My thinking is these creatures | 我认为返魂尸的生理构造 |
[05:26] | are streamlined blood-processing machines. | 相当于流水线式的血液处理机 |
[05:29] | So they should be highly susceptible to systemic damage. | 所以毒药应该很容易对它们造成全身性损害 |
[05:34] | Think we should add a little salt for flavor? | 我们要不要加点盐调味 |
[05:40] | My son, Scott, | 我儿子 斯科特 |
[05:42] | he used to love to help me cook. | 他以前可喜欢帮我做饭了 |
[05:46] | That boy developed a very complicated relationship with food. | 那孩子跟食物之间的关系十分复杂 |
[05:50] | He wrote an essay in the third grade | 他三年级时写了篇散文 |
[05:52] | called “Meat Loaf Makes Me Sad.” | 《肉卷让我难过》 |
[05:55] | Why sad? | 他为什么难过 |
[05:57] | He noticed I only made meatloaf in the fall. | 他发现我只在秋天做肉卷 |
[05:59] | You know, comfort food for cold weather. | 寒冷天气的安慰食物嘛 |
[06:03] | So, when Scott smelled meatloaf, | 所以斯科特闻到肉卷时 |
[06:05] | he knew that summer was over. | 他就知道夏季结束了 |
[06:07] | Well, sounds like an observant kid. | 听上去是个很有观察力的孩子 |
[06:09] | Yeah. Funny. | 是啊 很幽默 |
[06:12] | Nobody could make me laugh like him. | 没人比他更会逗我笑 |
[06:17] | That’s nice that you could remember the good times. | 你还能记得住那些美好的日子是件好事 |
[06:20] | I mean, I… I remember the events. | 我记得那些事 |
[06:23] | But the feelings… | 但美好的感觉 |
[06:29] | …I’ve lost them. | 都失去了 |
[06:32] | It has been a long journey. | 这一路很漫长 |
[06:36] | And it’s still day to day. | 但还是过一天算一天吧 |
[06:40] | How’s it coming? | 怎么样了 |
[06:42] | – It’s ready. – All right, so now we just | -准备好了 -好了 那我们只要 |
[06:46] | hijack one of those tankers, roll up, | 劫持一辆血罐车 开过去 |
[06:48] | and pump it into one of their nest houses, right? | 然后泵入它们的一座巢穴 |
[06:49] | – Just like they do. – Yeah, that’s not gonna work. | -以牙还牙 -嗯 那可不行 |
[06:52] | I’ve seen how they do it. Security’s too tight. | 我见过它们操作 安保太严密 |
[06:55] | They see a new driver, they’ll nail us. | 一旦它们看到来的是新司机 就会发现我们的 |
[06:57] | OK, so… you got a better idea? | 好吧 你有更好的主意吗 |
[07:01] | Well, you’re right that we still need to get to a tanker. | 你是对的 我们总得找辆血罐车 |
[07:06] | But we need them to deliver it. | 但我们得让它们的人来开 |
[07:08] | 284战略导弹中队 北达科他州 I-12发射基地 | |
[07:34] | No! | 不 |
[07:36] | Shit. | 该死 |
[07:38] | Those your people? | 那是你的人吗 |
[07:41] | Yes. | 对 |
[07:44] | Hey, Cap, what happened to that diesel fuel you promised? | 上尉 你说好的柴油呢 |
[07:47] | Fuel’s right there. Much as you want. | 油就在那边 你要多少有多少 |
[07:49] | The silo, right? Could munchers have opened it? | 那是发射井 对吗 会不会被吸血鬼打开了 |
[07:53] | That silo cap weighs 80 tons. | 发射井盖有80吨重呢 |
[07:55] | Had to be opened by someone who knew how. | 必须得是会开的人才能打开 |
[07:57] | – What about the missile? – Hold up, Born-o. | -那导弹呢 -等等 出生者 |
[08:01] | First things first. | 先办要紧的事 |
[08:12] | Fet! | 费特 |
[08:13] | You outta your mind? You can’t drop a grenade down there. | 你疯了吗 你不能往里面丢手雷 |
[08:15] | These things have less bang than a firecracker. | 这玩意的响声比爆竹还小 |
[08:18] | They’re just gonna spread a lot of silver around and | 只会撒下一堆银粉 |
[08:21] | burn out any munchers still hiding down there. | 灼死躲在里面的吸血鬼 |
[08:24] | Never been a more perfect time to say this: | 再没有比现在更合适说这话的时候了 |
[08:28] | Fire in the hole! | 小心手雷 |
[08:48] | Finally, | 终于 |
[08:50] | some good news. | 有好消息了 |
[08:58] | – It’s in the silo! – Where did that come from? | -是发射井里发出的 -哪开的枪 |
[09:00] | – Not sure! – What happened? | -不知道 -怎么回事 |
[09:45] | Jesus! | 天呐 |
[09:46] | God damn it! God damn it! Shots fired! | 该死 有人开枪 |
[09:48] | Quinlan? | 昆兰 |
[09:50] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[09:54] | Quinlan? | 昆兰 |
[09:57] | Can you hear me?! | 听得到吗 |
[09:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[10:03] | You in the silo! Stop shooting! | 发射井里的那位 别开枪了 |
[10:05] | All right? We’re friendlies! | 我们不是敌人 |
[10:07] | Deodamnatus. | 该死的[拉丁语] |
[10:15] | Just hang tight! | 撑住了 |
[10:17] | Coming to get you. | 我下去找你 |
[10:20] | Whoever’s shooting down there! | 不管下面是谁在开枪 |
[10:22] | Look, we’re human! | 听着 我们是人类 |
[10:25] | The guy you shot, he’s one of us! | 你射中的家伙 是我们的一员 |
[10:27] | We mean you no harm. | 我们无意伤害你 |
[10:32] | Let’s talk about this, OK? | 我们谈谈 好吗 |
[10:37] | Could this be one of your guys? | 底下的会是你的人吗 |
[10:39] | Segala? | 赛格拉 |
[10:41] | Dukali? Is that you? | 杜卡里 是你吗 |
[10:44] | This is Captain Daniel Roman | 我是丹尼尔·罗曼上尉 |
[10:46] | of the 284th Missile Squadron. | 隶属284导弹中队 |
[10:49] | Stand down and come out! | 放下枪 出来 |
[10:56] | – Could it be a strigoi? – I don’t know. | -会不会是返魂尸 -我不知道 |
[11:00] | – Is there any other way in? – Two. | -有别的路进去吗 -有俩 |
[11:04] | Primary personnel access right there. | 那边的主入口 |
[11:06] | Weighs 2,000 pounds and takes 15 minutes to open. | 大门重达900公斤 得15分钟才能打开 |
[11:09] | It won’t work. He’ll hear us, set up on us. | 不行 他会听到动静 然后伏击我们 |
[11:12] | We’d be sitting ducks. | 那我们就成活靶子了 |
[11:14] | There’s the escape hatch from the launch control center. It’s quicker. | 另一个是发射控制中心的逃生口 走那更快 |
[11:18] | A tunnel runs from control to the missile tube. | 底下是从控制中心连到导弹发射管的隧道 |
[11:22] | Ok. | 好 |
[11:24] | OK. We’re gonna need some guys to keep the shooter’s attention | 好 我们需要几个人吸引枪手的注意 |
[11:29] | while a couple more go in after Quinlan. | 还需要几个人下去找昆兰 |
[11:31] | You sure there’s only one shooter? | 你确定只有一个枪手吗 |
[11:33] | The captain here yelled a couple of names. | 上尉喊了好几个名字呢 |
[11:35] | It is what it is. Let’s just get it done. | 就这样吧 赶紧行动 |
[11:38] | Hey, man, it’s not our gig. | 哥们 这不关我们的事 |
[11:40] | I mean, you get the weapon, we get whatever we can scrounge. | 你们拿武器 我们搜刮能搜刮的一切 |
[11:43] | That was our deal. That’s still the deal. | 这是我们之前说好的 现在也一样 |
[11:46] | We have no use for a nuclear weapon. | 我们用不上核武器 |
[11:49] | Love the spirit of collaboration! | 最喜欢合作精神了 |
[11:51] | Thanks, guys. | 谢了 各位 |
[11:53] | – Come on. – OK. | -走吧 -好吧 |
[11:54] | Me? I can’t go down there. | 我吗 我不能下去 |
[11:57] | If I get killed you got no one who knows how to detach the warhead. | 如果我死了 就没人告诉你怎么拆核弹头了 |
[12:00] | Not to mention | 更别说 |
[12:01] | I’m the only one who knows how to make it work. | 我是唯一知道怎么用它的 |
[12:03] | Screw you guys. I’ll do it myself. | 去你们的 我自己去 |
[12:06] | Well, try not to touch the missile. | 别碰导弹 |
[12:08] | It’s coated with skin-eating fungicide. | 上面涂了会腐蚀皮肤的杀真菌剂 |
[12:11] | Of course it is. | 当然了 |
[12:14] | I’ve got your back. | 我来掩护你 |
[12:18] | I appreciate it. | 多谢 |
[12:20] | This isn’t like hunting in wide-open spaces. | 这跟在开阔地打猎不一样 |
[12:23] | Tunnels are my turf. I got this. | 隧道是我的地盘 我来就行 |
[12:27] | Just make sure that these guys are still here when I get back. | 确保我回来时他们还在 |
[12:30] | We’re gonna need that truck. | 我们需要那辆车 |
[12:33] | You be careful. | 你小心 |
[14:44] | Yo, buddy! | 哥们 |
[14:46] | Stop all this shooting, all right? It’s hard on the ears. | 别打了 好吗 震得耳朵疼 |
[14:52] | Talk to me, man. | 跟我说话 |
[14:53] | We can reason with each other. | 我们可以讲理的 |
[15:00] | That guy you shot? | 你打的那家伙 |
[15:02] | The half-muncher? | 那个半吸血鬼 |
[15:04] | Trust me, man. He’s, uh… | 相信我 他 |
[15:06] | He’s impossible to kill. | 他是杀不死的 |
[15:09] | If you don’t lay back and listen to reason, | 如果你不肯乖乖讲道理 |
[15:12] | – he’s gonna kill you. – Shut up! | -他会杀了你的 -闭嘴 |
[15:15] | You are trespassing on US Government property! | 你们在擅闯美国政府的地盘 |
[15:18] | I’m not playing around, kid. | 我没开玩笑 孩子 |
[15:20] | No, you keep screwing around, that guy’s gonna jack you up. | 你再这么闹下去 他会搞死你 |
[15:24] | My friend is telling the truth here. | 我的朋友说的是真话 |
[15:26] | If you put the gun down. I’ll let you live. | 你放下枪 我就饶你一命 |
[15:29] | No deal, asshole. | 别想 混蛋 |
[15:31] | Fine. So be it. | 好吧 那好吧 |
[15:40] | 帝国大厦 曼哈顿第五大道350号 | |
[15:56] | Hey there. | 你好 |
[15:58] | Easy now. It’s OK. | 放松 没事 |
[16:05] | Don’t you worry. | 别担心 |
[16:07] | Got a new home for you with a lot more room. | 我给你找了地方更宽敞的新家 |
[17:10] | Oh my God! | 天呐 |
[17:14] | Help! Please! | 救命 救命啊 |
[17:17] | You back off! | 退后 |
[17:19] | I said, get back! | 我说 退后 |
[17:24] | Sorry about that. | 抱歉 |
[17:26] | She’s just… overprotective. | 她就是…保护欲太强 |
[17:28] | I… I can’t do this. | 我受不了了 |
[17:31] | It’s OK, she won’t bother you anymore. | 没事 她不会再打扰你了 |
[17:32] | Sorry. I’m leaving. | 对不起 我要走了 |
[17:49] | Attention fellow citizens, we need your help. | 各位市民请注意 我们需要你们的帮助 |
[17:52] | The Partnership is rapidly building | 伙伴组织在迅速地为我们所有人 |
[17:54] | better lives for us all | 建立更好的生活 |
[17:56] | but we must continue to do our part. | 但我们必须继续尽自己的一份力 |
[18:00] | It is our duty to remain healthy | 我们有责任保持健康 |
[18:02] | so that we may contribute to our new community. | 好为我们的新社区做贡献 |
[18:06] | Nutrition is vital to a healthy lifestyle. | 营养对健康的生活至关重要 |
[18:09] | Be sure to get plenty of sleep… | 一定要保证充足的睡眠 |
[18:13] | Why are you following me? | 你为什么跟着我 |
[18:16] | Should you feel ill, do not hesitate | 如果您觉得不舒服 不要迟疑 |
[18:18] | to visit your local Freedom Medical Center. | 立刻前往当地的自由医疗中心 |
[18:21] | I wanted to give you these. | 我想给你这个 |
[18:22] | Your Freedom Card is up to date… | 您的自由卡要及时更新 |
[18:26] | It’s OK, really. | 没关系的 真的 |
[18:28] | Take as many as you want, anytime. | 你什么时候想拿多少拿多少 |
[18:32] | Each of us is vital to the building of our… | 我们每个人都对建立… |
[18:35] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:38] | I was hoping we could talk. | 我希望我们可以聊聊 |
[18:39] | – About what? – I don’t know. Anything. | -聊什么 -不知道 什么都行 |
[18:42] | – Why? – ‘Cause I have no one else to talk to. | -为什么 -因为我没有可以聊天的人 |
[18:45] | – What about the German dude? – He’s not my friend. | -那个德国佬呢 -他不是我的朋友 |
[18:49] | Could you just slow down a second? | 你能不能慢点 |
[18:50] | We’re only supposed to be on the street | 除了工作 我们不能在大街上闲站着 |
[18:51] | if we’re going to work or you’re going home. | 不然你还是回家吧 |
[18:59] | You don’t have to worry about them when you’re with me. | 你跟我在一起时不用担心它们 |
[19:02] | It’s OK. I can do anything I want. | 没事的 我想做什么都行 |
[19:05] | Go anywhere I want. | 想去哪都行 |
[19:07] | I’ll show you. | 我证明给你看 |
[19:09] | We need to move on. | 我们得走了 |
[19:13] | She’s with me. | 她是跟我一起的 |
[19:20] | See? | 瞧见了吧 |
[19:24] | Sorry, but I’m still scared to be out here talking to you. | 抱歉 但我还是不敢在外面跟你说话 |
[19:27] | I know a place we can go | 我知道我们可以去哪 |
[19:29] | where there’s no strigoi and it’s super cool. | 那里没有返魂尸 而且很酷的 |
[19:32] | I go there to be alone and think. | 我常一个人去那里 思考 |
[19:35] | You’ll love it. I promise. | 你会喜欢的 我保证 |
[19:52] | Any sign of the tanker? | 血罐车来了吗 |
[19:53] | Not yet. Maybe he got delayed at his first stop. | 还没有 或许司机在首发站就耽搁了 |
[20:06] | So, where are you from? | 你是哪里人 |
[20:09] | Before all this happened, I was living in New York. | 这一切发生前 我住在纽约 |
[20:12] | – What brought you here? – After the… | -那你怎么来到这里了 -在… |
[20:15] | nukes went off, I had to get away from the fallout. | 核弹爆炸后 我得远离辐射尘埃 |
[20:18] | I hooked up with a guy who had a car. He was going to Philly. | 我找到了一个有车的人 他来了费城 |
[20:22] | Sounds pretty random. | 听上去挺巧 |
[20:25] | Wasn’t pretty random. It was totally random. | 不是挺巧 是完全凑巧 |
[20:28] | So, you were in New York | 那么第一颗核弹 |
[20:30] | when that first nuke went off on Ellis Island? | 在埃利斯岛上爆炸时 你在纽约 |
[20:33] | Liberty Island. | 爆炸地点是自由岛 |
[20:35] | The first nuke took out the Statue of Liberty. | 第一颗核弹炸毁了自由女神像 |
[20:38] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[20:40] | We heard it was set off by a militia group. | 我们听说是民兵组织引爆的 |
[20:43] | The strigoi did it. | 是返魂尸 |
[20:46] | Wait, I thought you said that they can’t cross moving water. | 等等 你不是说它们不能过活水吗 |
[20:49] | They had help. | 它们有帮手 |
[20:51] | Human help? | 是人类吗 |
[20:55] | God, you gotta be kidding. | 天啊 你肯定是在逗我 |
[20:57] | I mean, holding a baton | 做它们的打手 |
[20:58] | or working in one of their factories, that’s one thing. | 或者在它们的工厂里工作 那是一回事 |
[21:00] | But what kind of shithead would help them set off a nuke? | 但什么样的人渣会帮它们引爆核弹啊 |
[21:06] | Here she is. | 来了 |
[21:09] | We’re in play. | 我们开始行动了 |
[21:27] | It’s approaching the intersection. | 车子快到路口了 |
[21:28] | – Ready. – Start the ball. | -准备好了 -行动吧 |
[21:50] | What the hell’s wrong with you? | 你他妈什么毛病 |
[21:51] | I had the right of way! | 你应该让我先走 |
[21:52] | Making a left-hand turn? | 直行车让转弯车吗 |
[21:53] | What, are you out of your mind? | 你他妈是疯了吗 |
[21:54] | Where did you learn to drive? | 你在哪里学的开车 |
[21:55] | I’m out of my mind? You’re an idiot, OK? | 我疯了 你才是傻逼呢 |
[21:57] | I’ve got work to do! | 我这还有工作要做 |
[21:58] | Well, let’s move these things and get back to work, OK? | 那就赶紧把车挪开 然后回去工作吧 |
[22:10] | Just… just back up your vehicle so I can go! | 你…你把车倒倒我就可以走了 |
[22:13] | Are you blind? Look at that! I’m locked in! | 你是不是瞎 自己看看 我被卡住了 |
[22:16] | Get those goddamn vehicles out of my way! | 快把那两辆该死的车从路上移开 |
[22:19] | What the hell do you think we’re doing? | 你他妈以为我们不想吗 |
[22:20] | Standing around with your thumbs up your asses. | 你俩就这么闲站着 |
[22:22] | I’ve got a schedule to keep. | 我赶时间呢 |
[22:23] | – So do we. – Yeah. | -我们也是 -对啊 |
[22:24] | The bumpers are stuck. | 保险杠卡住了 |
[22:26] | Well, how about I get the strigs in the back of that bus to help? | 那我去请后面那辆车上的返魂尸来解决怎么样 |
[22:30] | Get your hands off me! | 别碰我 |
[22:32] | You got a crow bar? Something to pry this loose? | 你有撬杆吗 把这玩意撬开 |
[22:34] | Heh. What do I look like, the auto club? | 我看着像是汽车俱乐部的人吗 |
[22:36] | We’ll have it cleared in just a minute. | 我们马上就解决 |
[22:37] | That’s gonna be on your ass, not on mine! | 反正责任在你们不在我 |
[22:42] | Don’t go back there. They’re riled enough already. | 别过去 它们已经很烦躁了 |
[22:45] | Move these vehicles now. | 赶紧把车移开 |
[22:47] | – The bumpers are hooked. – Yeah. | -保险杠挂在一起了 -是啊 |
[22:48] | I’ve got a schedule to keep! | 我这边赶时间呢 |
[22:51] | God damn it. | 该死的 |
[22:52] | You don’t want him to let that mongrel go. | 你们不会希望它放那个杂种过来的 |
[22:55] | – Help me out! – This is your– | -给我搭把手 -这是你的… |
[23:00] | You too! Come on! | 你也是 过来帮忙 |
[23:00] | – Come on! Help us! – Push! | -来吧 帮帮忙 -推 |
[23:04] | Push! | 推 |
[23:05] | Push! | 推 |
[23:20] | Let’s get the hell out of here! | 我们赶紧走 |
[23:59] | I am an American | 我是一位美国士兵 |
[24:01] | fighting in the forces which guard my country and my way of life. | 正保卫着自己的国家和自己的生活 |
[24:23] | Oh, shit! | 靠 |
[24:44] | Sniper down! | 搞定狙击手了 |
[24:56] | Dukali, huh? | 你是杜卡里吧 |
[24:59] | You know Captain Roman, but… | 你认识罗曼上尉 但是… |
[25:02] | why didn’t you answer him, hm? | 你为什么不回他的话 |
[25:06] | What happened to your friends, kid? | 你的朋友们哪去了 小子 |
[25:08] | Strigs came. | 返魂尸来了 |
[25:10] | With people helping them. | 带着它们的人类帮手 |
[25:13] | People like you. | 像你这样的 |
[25:15] | Like the captain. | 像上尉那样的 |
[25:17] | Why the hell would you guys do that? | 你们他妈为什么要那样做 |
[25:21] | Long story. | 说来话长 |
[25:23] | Things are… a little complicated up there. | 地面上的情况…有一些复杂 |
[25:27] | You take it easy, all right? | 你放松点 好吗 |
[25:30] | Jesus! | 老天 |
[25:31] | What the hell did you do that for? | 这他妈是哪出 |
[25:34] | Because I said I would. | 因为我说了我会杀了他的 |
[25:36] | He was finished! He couldn’t hurt anyone! | 他已经不行了 对任何人都构不成威胁 |
[25:39] | He should have put the gun down when I told him to. | 我让他把枪放下时 他就应该把枪放下 |
[25:50] | 美国自然历史博物馆 曼哈顿 中央公园与79街路口 | |
[26:07] | So, uh… | 那么… |
[26:09] | do you live with your parents? | 你和你父母住吗 |
[26:15] | They were killed by that first bomb. | 他们死于第一颗核弹爆炸 |
[26:18] | The one that blew up the Statue of Liberty. | 就是炸掉自由女神像的那次 |
[26:25] | Hey. Come here! | 来这边 |
[26:32] | This one’s my favorite. | 这个是我最喜欢的 |
[26:40] | – So, what’s your deal, anyway? – My deal? | -那么 你是怎么回事 -怎么了 |
[26:43] | Yeah, everyone’s living two and three to a room, | 是这样 其他人都两三个人住一屋 |
[26:45] | and you’re in that tricked-out place all by yourself. | 你却自己一个人住在那个华丽的地方 |
[26:48] | What makes you so special? | 你为什么那么特殊 |
[26:52] | They think I have potential. | 它们觉得我有潜力 |
[26:56] | Potential for what? | 有什么潜力 |
[27:10] | You OK? | 你没事吧 |
[27:13] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我挺好的 |
[27:24] | So, listen, you can have as much food as you want. | 听着 食物你想吃多少就吃多少 |
[27:28] | And you can stay for dinner anytime you want. | 而且你随时可以来吃晚饭 |
[27:31] | And if there’s anything you need, | 如果你还有什么需要 |
[27:33] | anything, just let me know. | 任何需要 就告诉我 |
[27:38] | Do you think m– | 你觉得我的… |
[27:41] | – Forget it. – What? | -算吧 -什么 |
[27:43] | It’s OK, really. Ask me anything. | 没事的 真的 你可以问我任何事 |
[27:48] | I live in this building with a bunch of other kids | 我和一群孩子同住在一栋楼里 |
[27:51] | who lost their parents. | 他们都失去了双亲 |
[27:53] | And all they have to eat is one Partnership Freedom Bar a day. | 他们每天就只能吃一个伙伴组织的自由食物条 |
[27:57] | And some of them are getting sick. | 他们中有些人已经生病了 |
[28:00] | So, I was wondering if… | 所以 我想你能不能… |
[28:02] | If you could bring them some of my food? | 把我的一些食物给他们 |
[28:05] | If you can’t, it’s– | 如果你不能 那也… |
[28:06] | Sure. Take as much as you want. | 没问题 拿多少都行 |
[28:09] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[28:12] | I just realized I don’t know your name. | 我刚发现我还不知道你的名字 |
[28:15] | Zack. What’s yours? | 扎克 你的呢 |
[28:18] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[28:21] | Nice to meet you, Abby. | 很高兴认识你 艾比 |
[28:23] | You have no idea how much this means to me. | 你不知道这对我来说有多重要 |
[28:29] | No biggie. | 小事一桩 |
[29:02] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[29:03] | Come in. | 进来 |
[29:07] | How are you today, my son? | 你今天过得怎样 我的孩子 |
[29:16] | I was thinking. | 我在想 |
[29:20] | Maybe I don’t need the White. | 也许我不需要白血 |
[29:24] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[29:27] | …I’m breathing just fine. | 我呼吸挺顺畅的 |
[29:29] | What’s troubling you? | 你有什么烦恼吗 |
[29:33] | The people who work for you… | 那些为你工作的人 |
[29:36] | is it true they don’t get fresh food? | 他们真的吃不到新鲜食物吗 |
[29:39] | The girl told you this. | 那女孩跟你说的 |
[29:41] | – Is it true? – Some are sick. | -是真的吗 -有些人病了 |
[29:44] | But not because of the food. | 但不是因为食物 |
[29:46] | It’s because of the fallout | 是因为那些人类 |
[29:47] | from the bombs the humans dropped on each other. | 互相扔核弹带来的辐射 |
[29:50] | The radiation destroyed much of the world’s food supplies. | 辐射毁掉了世界上大部分食物来源 |
[29:56] | Come. | 过来 |
[30:04] | For thousands of years | 数千年来 |
[30:06] | the human mind has been at war with itself: | 人类总是在互相争斗 |
[30:12] | religion, Marxism, | 宗教 马克思主义 |
[30:14] | fascism, capitalism. | 法西斯主义 资本主义 |
[30:17] | Sound ideas in theory, | 这些理论听起来不错 |
[30:19] | but each defeated by an essential flaw in the human psyche. | 但每一个都被人类心理中的一大缺点所击败 |
[30:25] | What flaw? | 什么缺点 |
[30:27] | Human selfishness and vanity | 人类的自私与虚荣 |
[30:29] | are ingrained, indelible. | 根深蒂固 死性难改 |
[30:33] | I know this | 我之所以知道这点 |
[30:34] | because the minds of millions of humans exist within me. | 是因为有数百万人类的思想集中在我体内 |
[30:41] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[30:44] | I possess the consciousness of every individual | 每个被我的手下转化的人 |
[30:47] | my spawn have turned. | 其意识都归我所有 |
[30:50] | And of all the creatures in the natural world… | 而在自然界所有生物中 |
[30:55] | the human animal is the most dangerous, | 人类这种动物最为危险 |
[30:58] | given to impulsive acts of violence. | 常常一冲动就犯下暴行 |
[31:04] | But what about the others? | 但其他人怎么办 |
[31:06] | The ones down there? The survivors. | 那些幸存下来的流浪者 |
[31:10] | Their leaders cast them into darkness. | 是他们的领袖导致他们生活在黑暗中 |
[31:15] | But, fortunately, | 但幸运的是 |
[31:16] | a new species has risen to supplant them, | 一个新的物种已经崛起 取而代之 |
[31:19] | united by a single consciousness, | 它们由同一个意识 |
[31:22] | a single purpose. | 同一个目标联结在一起 |
[31:25] | There will be no more wars. | 世上将不会再有战争 |
[31:28] | I will make sure their vicious impulses | 我会确保人类那份万恶的冲动 |
[31:31] | never ravage this world again. | 永无再次残害这个世界的机会 |
[31:36] | And you, Zack, | 而你 扎克 |
[31:39] | can help me do that. | 能协助我达成这一切 |
[31:44] | Or you can return to being an ordinary, lonely boy. | 或者你可以做回一个普通 孤独的男孩 |
[31:49] | The choice is yours. | 选择权在你 |
[31:51] | Of course, you will no longer live here. | 当然 那样你就不能继续住在这里了 |
[31:55] | I wonder how the girl will feel | 我很好奇到时那女孩会怎么想 |
[31:57] | when she has no job | 她丢了工作 |
[31:59] | and you have nothing to offer her. | 而你又不能再为她提供任何东西 |
[32:07] | No. | 不 |
[32:10] | I want to help you. | 我想协助你 |
[32:12] | Very good, my son. | 很好 我的孩子 |
[32:43] | This is a Whiskey 8-5-Mod-4 variable-yield nuclear warhead. | 这是枚W85-4型可变当量核弹头 |
[32:47] | The Lumen says that the Face of God is | 《陨落之光》上说上帝圣荣是 |
[32:49] | “A light of such majestic brilliance | 「壮丽辉煌的强光 |
[32:51] | that the Master’s essence is destroyed.” | 足以摧毁血祖的精华」 |
[32:55] | Sounds like this’ll do the job, huh? | 听起来这玩意就能行 不是吗 |
[33:08] | I wouldn’t get, uh… too excited just yet. | 我要是你们 就不会高兴得太早 |
[33:12] | – What’s wrong? – It’s missing the pit assembly. | -怎么了 -核心组件不见了 |
[33:16] | What the hell is a pit assembly? | 核心组件是什么玩意 |
[33:18] | The “pit” would be a 10-pound hollow plutonium sphere | 「核心」是一个九斤重的空心钚球 |
[33:21] | that the exploding PBX squishes into critical mass, | 被引爆交换机挤压成临界物质 |
[33:25] | which then produces the Big Bang. | 然后引发大爆炸 |
[33:27] | And that’s what used to be in the center here? | 那就是装在这里的东西 |
[33:29] | – Exactly. – So we’re screwed. | -没错 -这么说我们没戏了 |
[33:31] | You led us on a wild goose chase! | 你害我们白折腾一趟 |
[33:33] | If we find the number 1-2-A pit, | 如果我们能找到标号12A的核心 |
[33:35] | this is a perfectly functional nuclear weapon. | 这枚核弹完全能正常引爆 |
[33:39] | If we find the pit. | 前提是我们找到核心 |
[33:43] | The muncher convoy we saw. | 我们之前看到的吸血鬼车队 |
[33:46] | Maybe that’s what they were doing. | 可能就是在运输核心 |
[33:47] | The Master used a nuclear weapon to eliminate the Ancients. | 血祖用过核武器来消灭始祖 |
[33:50] | Now he wants to take the others out of play. | 现在他想把剩下的核武器都清除掉 |
[33:53] | And destroy them. | 全部摧毁 |
[33:54] | I’d say more likely, uh… stash them somewhere. | 要我说更有可能是把它们存放在某个地方 |
[33:58] | – Well, why would he do that? – Thermonuclear pits | -他为什么要那么做 -热核武器的核心 |
[34:00] | are designed to survive a plane crash without blowing up. | 就算遇到飞机坠机也不会爆炸 |
[34:06] | And it would be suicidal | 而如果不了解详细构造 |
[34:07] | to try to take one of these apart if you didn’t know exactly | 却试图将它大卸八块 |
[34:11] | what you were doing. | 那就是自杀 |
[34:15] | We’ve got to find that convoy. | 我们得找到那个护送队 |
[34:33] | – Still no movement inside? – Nothing. | -里面还没动静吗 -没有 |
[34:37] | No strigoi have gone in or come out since the tanker left. | 血罐车离开后就没有返魂尸进出了 |
[34:41] | It’s been over two hours. | 都过了两个多小时了 |
[34:45] | – I’m going in. – Wait, you can’t be serious. | -我要进去了 -等等 你开玩笑的吧 |
[34:48] | There could be a thousand strigs in that place. | 里面很可能有上千个返魂尸 |
[34:50] | Well, they’re probably dead. | 它们或许都死了 |
[34:52] | Then why go in? | 那为什么还进去 |
[34:55] | Because “Probably” isn’t good enough. | 因为「或许」还不够好 |
[34:57] | I’m coming with you. | 我跟你一起去 |
[34:59] | Really. | 你确定 |
[35:01] | “Probably” isn’t good enough for me either. | 我也觉得「或许」还不够好 |
[36:08] | Oh, shit! | 该死 |
[36:09] | The smell. | 这气味 |
[36:52] | Jesus. | 天呐 |
[37:08] | The worms are dead. | 这些虫子都死了 |
[37:33] | – Can it see us? – I doubt it. | -它看得见我们吗 -我觉得悬 |
[37:37] | Its eyes are filled with blood. | 它眼睛里面都是血 |
[38:08] | I’d call this a win. | 我们胜利了 |
[38:18] | You wished to see me, my Lord? | 您要见我 主人 |
[38:23] | There has been an incident in Philadelphia. | 费城出了点状况 |
[38:26] | Over 2,000 of our brethren were poisoned. | 我们两千多个兄弟中毒了 |
[38:32] | How? | 怎么回事 |
[38:33] | Tainted blood from one of our trucks | 某个血罐车里面被污染的血 |
[38:36] | reached several nests. | 被送到了好几个巢穴 |
[38:40] | The Jew did this. | 是那个犹太人 |
[38:47] | Or one of his cohorts. | 或者他的同伙干的 |
[38:50] | This is good news. | 这是个好消息 |
[38:53] | I was waiting for this. | 我早就等着这一天 |
[38:57] | For months we have not been able to find them. | 我们好几个月都找不到他们 |
[39:01] | Now we know where they are. | 现在我们知道他们在哪了 |
[39:10] | Root them out, Thomas. | 把他们找出来 托马斯 |
[39:13] | If word of this surfaces, | 如果消息走漏 |
[39:15] | it could unravel all the good work we have done. | 他们可能毁掉我们完成的伟业 |
[39:20] | We must crush them. | 我们必须打垮他们 |
[39:23] | Now. | 马上 |
[39:24] | Rest assured, mein Meister, | 您放心 我的主人 |
[39:28] | these vile terrorists | 这些卑鄙的恐怖分子 |
[39:29] | will be hunted down and destroyed. | 会被抓到并被消灭掉的 |
[40:43] | Collaborators. Human scum. | 与返魂尸合作的人 人渣 |
[40:48] | What do they do in here? | 他们在这儿干什么 |
[40:50] | Eat lunch… | 吃午饭吧 |
[40:52] | among other things. | 或者别的什么事 |
[40:57] | These are all towns in Pennsylvania. | 这些都是宾夕法尼亚的城镇 |
[40:59] | 出发路线表 1区 新视野号 兰卡斯特 2区 欢乐谷号 麦基斯波特 3区 极乐世界号 尤宁敦 4区 新收获号 坎伯兰 5区 富饶农田号 克莱尔顿 6区 极乐世界号 尤宁敦 7区 欢乐谷号 麦基斯波特 | |
[41:02] | Cargo manifests. | 货物清单 |
[41:05] | …900 units, | 900个单位 |
[41:09] | …750 units, | 750个单位 |
[41:10] | …650. | 650个 |
[41:12] | What are they shipping, blood? | 他们在运输什么 血吗 |
[41:14] | Tankers hold thousands of gallons. | 油罐车能装几千加仑血 |
[41:16] | It’s gotta be something different. | 肯定是别的什么东西 |
[41:20] | What the hell are they up to? | 他们到底在搞什么 |
[41:23] | Fascinating question, Doc. | 有趣的问题 博士 |