时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Stop it! Stop! Setrakian! | 住手 塞特拉基安 |
[00:04] | At least in here I can pretend things are normal. | 但至少在这里 我可以假装一切正常 |
[00:07] | Not for me it isn’t. | 对我来说不是 |
[00:22] | This is a Whiskey 8-5-Mod-4 variable-yield nuclear warhead. | 这是枚W85-4型可变当量核弹头 |
[00:27] | It’s missing the pit assembly. | 核心组件不见了 |
[00:28] | That muncher convoy we saw. | 我们之前看到的吸血鬼车队 |
[00:30] | Maybe that’s what they were doing. We gotta find that convoy. | 可能就是在运输核心 我们得找到那个护送队 |
[00:34] | – “Join The Partnership.” – New Horizons. | -「加入伙伴组织」 -新地平线 |
[00:38] | It was on the wall in the transportation office. | 交通局办公室的墙上也有这名字 |
[00:40] | And the train schedule, too. | 还有列车时刻表 |
[00:41] | – They’ve been shipping people out of the city. – Where? | -他们一直在运人出城 -运去哪儿 |
[00:44] | I don’t know. But I can tell you one thing. | 我不知道 但我能告诉你一件事 |
[00:46] | I bet it doesn’t look exactly like this. | 我打赌肯定和这上面描述的不一样 |
[01:03] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[01:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[01:20] | Well, there’s a town… just south of here. | 南边有座小镇 |
[01:25] | Might be able to get a car | 也许能找辆车 |
[01:26] | or at least siphon off some gas. | 或者至少加些汽油 |
[01:37] | 第一大街 宾夕法尼亚州 采石镇 | |
[01:50] | Where is everyone? | 人都哪去了 |
[02:00] | Yeah, I guess we’re both a little on edge. | 嗯 咱俩都有点太紧张了 |
[02:02] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[02:06] | What’s so wrong about this place? | 这地方有什么不对劲吗 |
[02:10] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:13] | Doesn’t look like anybody put up a fight. | 看上去没人抵抗过 |
[02:29] | No signal but there’s some… | 没有信号 但是… |
[02:30] | juice in the battery. | 还有点电 |
[02:35] | You looking for something in particular or… | 你是在专门找什么东西 |
[02:38] | just being a creep? | 还是只想偷窥 |
[02:39] | Maybe a clue to figure out what happened around here. | 或许里面有线索能解释这里发生了什么 |
[02:53] | Hi, I’m Emily Stevens, and this is my vlog. | 我是艾米丽·史蒂文斯 这是我的视频日记 |
[02:57] | I have enough peanut butter and… | 我有足够的花生酱 还有… |
[02:59] | tuna for, like, a really long time. | 金枪鱼 够吃很久 |
[03:04] | I don’t care if Dad traded for a cool new suitcase; | 我才不管爸爸是不是换了更酷的行李箱 |
[03:07] | I’m not going. | 我不要去那里 |
[03:09] | That was dated two weeks ago. | 这是两周前的 |
[03:10] | Go to the one from the day prior. | 看前一天的 |
[03:12] | I don’t get why mom and dad are so excited to go to New Horizons. | 真不懂爸爸妈妈干嘛那么激动能去新地平线 |
[03:16] | I just finished decorating my room. | 我刚装饰完我的房间 |
[03:18] | They can do what they want… but I’m not going. | 随他们怎么办 我才不去 |
[03:21] | Fortunately, the workers never finished my closet. | 幸好 工人没做完我的壁橱 |
[03:28] | Dad has no idea. | 爸爸根本不知道 |
[03:31] | Maybe she’s still here? | 或许她还在这里 |
[03:35] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[03:36] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[03:40] | It’s almost curfew. Come inside and pack. | 宵禁要开始了 快进屋收拾东西 |
[03:43] | Well Dad, I don’t wanna go. | 爸爸 我不想去 |
[03:45] | I promise you’re gonna love the new place. | 我保证 你会喜欢新地方的 |
[03:47] | We’re gonna have a garden, | 我们会有花园 |
[03:48] | you’ll be able to play outside whenever you want. | 你能随时出去玩 |
[03:51] | – Doesn’t that sound nice? – Not really. | -那不好吗 -不怎么好 |
[03:59] | This is her house. | 这是她家 |
[04:17] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[04:20] | You worried about strigoi? | 你在担心碰到返魂尸吗 |
[04:22] | I’m worried about a strigoi Emily. | 我担心碰到变成返魂尸的艾米丽 |
[04:33] | Emily? | 艾米丽 |
[05:08] | Must have gone with her parents. | 肯定是跟父母走了 |
[05:09] | You think? | 你觉得是这样 |
[05:12] | I don’t see any cool new suitcase around here. | 我没看到这里有很酷的新行李箱 |
[05:22] | You coming to bed? | 要上床吗 |
[05:31] | I should probably hit the couch. | 我还是睡沙发吧 |
[05:36] | Didn’t mean it like that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[05:37] | The safest thing for us to do is to be together. | 对于我们来说 待在一起是最安全的 |
[05:42] | I promise I won’t take advantage of you, | 我保证不会占你的便宜 |
[05:44] | Doctor Goodweather. | 古德温泽博士 |
[05:46] | No, it’s not like that. Normally I’d let you… | 不是那样的 一般来说 我不会抗拒 |
[05:50] | I… I’m just trying to be a… A different person– | 我就是想…做个不一样的人 |
[05:53] | Will you just shut up | 你能不能闭嘴 |
[05:54] | so we can go to sleep? | 我们好睡觉 |
[07:16] | 302导弹中队 北达科他州 H11点 | |
[07:27] | Every time we get to a silo, these assholes beat us. | 每次找到发射井 总被这群混蛋抢先一步 |
[07:30] | We’re running out of silos to hit. We can’t win. | 我们快找遍发射井了 这样下去可赢不了 |
[07:35] | They’ll be outta here soon. | 它们很快就要离开了 |
[07:38] | What the hell is that thing? | 那是什么玩意 |
[07:45] | A mongrel. | 一个混血种 |
[07:47] | The Master’s mongrels were baked on loam, | 血祖的混血种是经由血虫感染后 |
[07:49] | and anointed with a worm exchange over two full moons. | 在血祖棺材的泥土里深埋两个月培养出来的 |
[07:53] | Obviously. | 看着就很特别 |
[07:56] | A frontal assault at this point would decimate our ranks. | 现在正面袭击只会让我们损失惨重 |
[08:00] | You might be right. | 或许你是对的 |
[08:02] | With these munchers and mongrels, | 这里有吸血鬼和混血种 |
[08:05] | and all those collaborators… | 还有那些人类同伙 |
[08:06] | hitting them now would be suicidal. | 现在袭击他们就是自杀 |
[08:09] | Finally, we agree on something. | 我们可算达成共识了 |
[08:11] | Yeah. We’re gonna have to take ’em on the move. | 是啊 我们得在路上向他们开火 |
[08:19] | 302导弹中队附近的便道 北达科他州 | |
[08:20] | So they’re clearly taking the pits south on Route 5–but where? | 他们显然带着核心组件沿5号路往南走 但去哪 |
[08:24] | Might be going to the salt mine down state to dispose of ’em? | 或许是去州南的盐矿处理掉它们 |
[08:27] | If we want to turn our nuke into a functioning one, | 要想让我们的核弹能正常运作 |
[08:30] | we’re gonna have to steal a pit. | 我们就得偷个核心 |
[08:31] | From that convoy? I don’t think so. | 偷那个护送车队 别指望了 |
[08:35] | Come on Ben, we can handle it. | 得了 本 我们能行的 |
[08:37] | The only thing we’re getting from this shit-show | 这场闹剧唯一的下场 |
[08:39] | is our asses handed to us. | 就是我们被收拾得很惨 |
[08:40] | We all saw those mongrel monsters. | 我们都看到那些混血怪物了 |
[08:42] | They even made Rob Zombie nervous. | 罗布·赞比见了都会害怕 |
[08:47] | Quinlan could take ’em. | 昆兰能对付它们的 |
[08:48] | Quinlan can’t even take care of himself right now. | 昆兰现在连自己都照顾不好 |
[08:50] | Charlotte’s spoon feeding him our blood. | 夏洛特在一勺勺喂他我们的血 |
[08:52] | You know, I think I’ve given enough. | 我捐得够多了 |
[08:55] | If they don’t want to help, | 如果他们不帮忙 |
[08:57] | then I’ll do it myself. | 我就自己来 |
[09:02] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[09:06] | We need those guys. | 我们需要他们 |
[09:07] | I need no one. I’ve been hunting the Master | 我不需要任何人 数千年来 |
[09:10] | on my own for over a thousand years. | 我一直自己猎杀血祖 |
[09:12] | Yeah. Now how’s that working out for you? | 是啊 结果如何呢 |
[09:15] | Don’t test me. | 别惹我 |
[09:17] | Look, I get it. You don’t like people, | 我懂的 你不喜欢人类 |
[09:20] | and most of them don’t wanna share a beer with you. | 他们大多数也都不想跟你一起喝酒 |
[09:22] | But what you’re doing right now is stupid. | 但你现在这样是在犯傻 |
[09:24] | All right? And you’re only doing it because you’re rattled. | 好吗 你这么做也是因为你慌了 |
[09:27] | You almost died in that silo but I got you out. | 你差点死在了发射井里 是我救了你 |
[09:30] | So don’t fight me, work with me, | 别跟我作对 跟我合作 |
[09:32] | and we’ll get this job done. | 我们能做到的 |
[09:36] | Right, the guys are in. | 好了 他们同意加入了 |
[09:38] | – What changed their minds? – I did. | -是什么让他们改了主意 -是我 |
[09:40] | I told them they could have all the silver in the back of that truck. | 我告诉他们那车后面的银都可以给他们 |
[09:44] | – I didn’t see any silver. – Yeah. Well, neither did I, | -我没看到什么银 -我也没有 |
[09:48] | but they don’t know that. | 但他们可不知道 |
[09:51] | That’s my girl! Yeah! | 这才是我的好妹子 |
[09:58] | All right. | 好 |
[10:00] | Yes! | 太好了 |
[10:03] | Your blood. | 你的血 |
[10:05] | Thank you, Charlotte. | 谢谢 夏洛特 |
[11:03] | Hu Die. Has there been any word yet? | 蝴蝶 有消息吗 |
[11:06] | I have seen no one of the type you search for. | 我没见到你要找的那类人 |
[11:10] | Not here, not ever. | 这里没有 哪里都没有 |
[11:14] | Go. | 走吧 |
[11:14] | Abandon your quest, | 放弃寻找吧 |
[11:16] | unless you would like to come in, see for yourself? | 除非你想进来 自己看看 |
[11:23] | Tell your brother I wish him… good fortune. | 告诉你哥哥 我祝他好运 |
[11:27] | It is too late for that. | 好运已经来不及了 |
[11:38] | Clergyman’s daughter, are you? | 你是牧师的女儿吗 |
[11:44] | Take a walk with us. Come on! | 跟我们走走吧 来嘛 |
[11:51] | – You bitch! – I will do worse. | -贱人 -我下手还会更狠 |
[12:11] | You seek me? | 你找我 |
[12:19] | Why? | 为什么 |
[12:19] | You are… an immortal. | 你是不死之人 |
[12:29] | 窄颈大桥 东特里蒙特街 纽约 布朗克斯区 | |
[12:49] | No! Get off! No! STOP! GET OFF ME! | 不 放开 不 住手 放开我 |
[12:58] | You’re wanted downstairs. | 去楼下 |
[13:28] | I thought you might be hungry. | 我觉得你可能饿了 |
[13:31] | Please. Sit. | 请坐 |
[13:38] | I had so hoped we could have a civilized conversation. | 我很希望我们能客气地聊聊 |
[13:42] | Go to hell, you sick piece of shit. | 下地狱去吧 你个变态混蛋 |
[13:50] | Wouldn’t you like to survive this ordeal, Ms. Velders? | 你不想从眼下的困境中活下来吗 维尔德斯女士 |
[14:03] | Your blood type is incredibly… | 你的血型非常 |
[14:07] | desirable. | 可口 |
[14:09] | But, much like veal… | 但 就像小牛肉 |
[14:13] | …there is nothing better | 世间最美味的莫过于 |
[14:16] | than infant B positive. | B型阳性的婴儿血 |
[14:33] | What’s the point of this… | 这么装模作样 |
[14:36] | …charade? | 有什么意义 |
[14:38] | I want you to enjoy a meal; | 我希望你好好吃一顿 |
[14:40] | you haven’t eaten in days. | 你都好几天没吃过像样的饭了 |
[14:42] | Not the meal; the makeup, | 我指的不是就餐 化妆 |
[14:45] | the suits, the bullshit civility. | 西装 装客气 |
[14:51] | You’ve won. | 你们都赢了 |
[14:54] | You can be like your own kind now. | 你可以像自己人那样毫无掩饰了 |
[14:58] | No. | 不 |
[15:01] | I’m different. | 我不一样 |
[15:03] | I’m special. | 我是特别的 |
[15:06] | Apart from all the others, the Master blessed with me | 与其他人不同 血祖给了我 |
[15:10] | with free will. | 自由意志 |
[15:13] | He entrusted me | 他委托我 |
[15:15] | with implementing his vision of this world. | 来实现他对这个世界的构想 |
[15:18] | What do you want from me? | 你想要我怎么样 |
[15:21] | Abraham Setrakian. | 亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安 |
[15:24] | Perhaps you can tell me his whereabouts | 或许你能告诉我他在哪 |
[15:27] | while you enjoy your meal… | 你也能好好吃顿饭 |
[15:30] | or I can make a meal of you. | 要么我就吃了你 |
[15:33] | Then the Master will know everything. | 那血祖就能知道一切了 |
[15:44] | Your minions separated us when they brought us in. | 你的手下抓我们来的时候 就把我们分开了 |
[15:50] | I’m sure Setrakian has been drained and discarded by now. | 塞特拉基安现在肯定早已被抽干血丢掉了 |
[15:56] | The very… system that you created | 你创造的那个体系 |
[16:01] | has robbed you | 让你 |
[16:03] | of your greatest victory. | 无法实现你最大的胜利 |
[16:06] | You will never have the satisfaction | 你永远别想得意地 |
[16:08] | of lording your big win over him. | 在他面前炫耀你自己了 |
[16:19] | Mr. Desai, check your records. | 德塞先生 查看你的记录 |
[16:23] | An old man between the ages of 70 and 100 had been processed | 有一个70到100岁的老头跟她在同一天 |
[16:27] | the same day she was. What happened to him? | 被带到这里 他去哪了 |
[16:31] | Right away, Mr. Eichhorst. | 这就查 艾霍斯特先生 |
[16:33] | All right, I have, um, four B positive men | 好了 那天有四个这个年龄段的 |
[16:36] | in his age range that were processed that day. | B型阳性血男性被带到这里 |
[16:39] | Is one of them Setrakian? | 其中有塞特拉基安吗 |
[16:41] | Is he alive? | 他还活着吗 |
[16:43] | OK, two of them were drained, one of them died | 好吧 两个被抽干 另一个 |
[16:45] | – of pneumonia three weeks prior– – And the last one? | -三周前死于肺炎 -剩下的那个呢 |
[16:49] | Last one’s in a bone marrow experiment. | 剩下的一个在进行骨髓实验 |
[16:54] | Where is he? | 他在哪 |
[16:57] | Research Wing Seven. | 7号研究区 |
[16:59] | Seven. | 7区 |
[17:02] | I’ll check for myself. | 我自己去看 |
[17:05] | Mr. Eichhorst? | 艾霍斯特先生 |
[17:08] | What about her? | 要拿她怎么办 |
[17:11] | Hold her until I verify it’s Setrakian. | 在我确认是塞特拉基安之前 先关着她\ |
[17:14] | Then… | 然后 |
[17:17] | drain her. | 抽干她 |
[17:28] | We’re actually in the middle of an experiment | 我们正在进行实验 |
[17:29] | on geriatric patients | 是针对老年患者的 |
[17:31] | to expand their viable blood production lifespan. | 我们想延长他们的可抽血年限 |
[17:34] | I’m not interested in your experiments! | 我对你的实验不感兴趣 |
[17:37] | I’m looking for this old man with a tattoo: | 我在找一个老头 他有个文身 |
[17:40] | A230385. | 是A230385 |
[17:43] | I… I know the exact person you’re looking for– | 我知道您找的是谁 |
[17:45] | – Where is he? – He, uh, he’s, uh… right… | -他在哪 -他… |
[17:49] | here. | 在这儿 |
[17:58] | Nurse? | 护士 |
[18:03] | Nurse? | 护士 |
[18:15] | Wake him. | 唤醒他 |
[18:18] | Now. | 马上 |
[18:19] | Bone marrow extraction’s incredibly painful | 骨髓抽取是非常痛苦的 |
[18:21] | and he’s been heavily sedated. | 他被打了很多镇定剂 |
[18:23] | A regimen of amphetamines would be too stressful for his heart. | 这时候注入安非他命 他的心脏会受不了的 |
[18:26] | – I mean, it could kill him. – Either you wake him right now, | -那会要了他的命 -你要么马上唤醒他 |
[18:29] | or I will make sure the next test subject will be… | 要么我会让下一个实验对象成为 |
[18:33] | “Doctor Joseph Himoff.” | 「约瑟夫·赫莫夫医生」 |
[18:36] | Nurse Cohen, 600 milligrams of Dextroamphetamine, please. | 科恩护士 请注入600毫升右旋安非他命 |
[18:45] | Quinlan, you in position? | 昆兰 你就位了吗 |
[18:49] | Yes. | 是的 |
[18:50] | The same position I was in 30 minutes ago. | 30分钟前便已就位了 |
[18:53] | We’ve spotted the convoy. It’s headed your way. | 我们看到车队往你那边去了 |
[19:22] | Do I sit here with a demon? | 我是跟恶魔坐在一起吗 |
[19:24] | Were you not sent by one? By the Master? | 难道你不是被一个恶魔派来的吗 被血祖 |
[19:27] | No. My brother. | 不 是我哥哥 |
[19:38] | Your brother sends you looking for demons? | 你哥哥叫你来找恶魔 |
[19:41] | He seeks your gift… immortality. | 他在寻求你的天赋 永生 |
[19:45] | He lies near death, beyond the help of medicine. | 他要死了 药石无灵 |
[19:48] | His curiosity about the dark arts revealed your secrets to him. | 他因好奇黑魔法从而发现了你的秘密 |
[19:52] | He begged me to find someone from your exotic order. | 他求我找到一个你们这种人 |
[19:54] | My “order” is not one I’d wish any soul to join. | 我不希望任何人加入我的「种群」 |
[20:01] | If… | 如果 |
[20:04] | money or property is of no allure to you… | 钱和财产对你毫无吸引力 |
[20:14] | You’d do this for your brother? | 你愿为你哥哥这么做 |
[20:18] | Please. He suffers so. | 求你 他好痛苦 |
[20:21] | I am indeed a demon, | 我的确是恶魔 |
[20:24] | but my curse is my own. | 但我的诅咒只属于自己 |
[20:25] | I have no gift, dark or light, to give. | 我没有天赋可给予 不管是黑暗还是光明的 |
[20:29] | I beseech you. Visit my brother, | 我求你 去看看我哥哥 |
[20:32] | if only to confirm his belief in the fantastic. | 哪怕只是证实他的奇思异想 |
[20:44] | Louisa, darling? | 路易莎 亲爱的 |
[20:52] | Who is with you? | 谁跟你一起来了 |
[20:54] | Someone… | 是一个 |
[20:56] | fantastic. | 奇异的人 |
[21:02] | A strix! | 一个返魂尸 |
[21:05] | The immortal race? The lore is true! | 不死一族 传说是真的 |
[21:10] | O beautiful fiend, show me your teeth. | 美丽的恶魔 露出你的獠牙 |
[21:13] | I want to know forever! I want to know deliverance! | 我想体验永恒 我想获得超脱 |
[21:24] | Syphilis. | 梅毒 |
[21:26] | The great pox. | 他得了梅毒 |
[21:30] | For a time I covered the guilty rash | 我掩盖红疹有好一阵子了 |
[21:32] | and became quite artful with stage makeup, | 变得在化妆方面颇为拿手 |
[21:37] | but now… | 但现在 |
[21:43] | …now it has his mind. | 他的心智已受侵蚀 |
[21:46] | Release him. | 让他解脱吧 |
[21:48] | A draught of laudanum from Hu Die. | 从蝴蝶那里弄一剂鸦片酊来 |
[21:50] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[21:53] | Losing my twin is like losing half myself. | 失去我的双胞胎哥哥就像失去一半的自己 |
[21:56] | I don’t want to live without him. | 没有他我也不想活 |
[21:59] | Are there any others of your kind who might– | 这里有没有其他你的同类或许愿意… |
[22:01] | There are no others in all of London Town. | 整个伦敦镇里只有我一个 |
[22:04] | Of that I’m certain. | 这我很确定 |
[22:07] | Mother! | 母亲 |
[22:11] | Child, what is it? | 孩子 怎么了 |
[22:13] | I had a bad dream, mother. | 我做了个噩梦 母亲 |
[22:15] | I thought I saw a monster. | 我以为看到了怪物 |
[22:18] | Welcome Mr….? | 这位是 |
[22:23] | Quinlan. | 昆兰 |
[22:27] | Welcome Mr. Quinlan to our home like a proper lady. | 像个淑女那样招呼昆兰先生 |
[22:45] | How long you been up here? | 你在这上面待了多久了 |
[22:47] | Lie down. Look at this. | 躺下看看 |
[22:59] | I haven’t seen stars in nine months. | 我有九个月没有看见星星了 |
[23:05] | Couldn’t sleep? | 睡不着吗 |
[23:08] | Yeah. Me, too. | 我也睡不着 |
[23:13] | You ever wonder what life would have been like | 你有想过 假如这一切都没有发生的话 |
[23:16] | if this never happened? | 生活会是什么样子的吗 |
[23:20] | I try not to. | 我尽量不去想 |
[23:25] | I always thought I’d move out of Philly one day. | 我一直觉得自己有朝一日会离开费城 |
[23:28] | Get a house like this. | 买栋像这样的房子 |
[23:31] | Live the American dream. | 实现我的美国梦 |
[23:33] | Yeah, I wasn’t really cut out for suburban bliss. | 我不怎么适合郊区生活 |
[23:37] | You know what I mean. | 你知道我的意思 |
[23:39] | No matter how you might have felt about your old life… | 无论你对过去的生活有什么看法… |
[23:44] | it was better than this. | 都总比现在这样好 |
[24:25] | Slide me that weapon. | 把武器交出来 |
[24:38] | You wanna lock the door, sweetheart? | 想把门锁上吗 甜心 |
[24:47] | What are you two doing here? | 你们两个在这里干什么 |
[24:50] | Just taking shelter for the night. | 借住一晚而已 |
[24:52] | You know they send strigoi enforcers through here every couple days. | 他们每隔几天都会派返魂尸执法队来巡逻 |
[24:55] | Better be careful! | 最好小心点 |
[24:56] | Thanks for the advice. Do you mind lowering the rifle? | 谢谢你的建议 介意把枪放下吗 |
[25:01] | Sorry ’bout that. | 对不起 |
[25:04] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[25:06] | We understand. You’re… scared. | 我们理解 你被…吓坏了 |
[25:10] | – I’m running out of time. – We’re still in this. | -我时日不多了 -我们还坚持着呢 |
[25:13] | We work together, we can turn it around. | 只要同心协力 我们就可以扭转局势 |
[25:16] | No. | 不 |
[25:17] | Me? | 我 |
[25:22] | I’m done. | 我已经完了 |
[25:24] | Look at me. | 看看我 |
[25:26] | You’re turning. | 你在转化 |
[25:29] | Goddamn monsters. | 那些杀千刀的怪物 |
[25:31] | It’s just my luck. | 都是命 |
[25:34] | I escaped from that New Horizons, | 我从那个「新地平线」里逃出来 |
[25:37] | then this happens. | 然后就遇上这事了 |
[25:38] | You escaped? From New Horizons? | 你逃出来了 从「新地平线」里 |
[25:42] | They sold us all a bill of goods. | 他们把那里吹得天花乱坠 |
[25:44] | Told us we won’t have to worry about rations and curfew anymore. | 告诉我们再也不用担心物资定量分配和宵禁了 |
[25:48] | We were going to start a farming community. | 我们会建立一个农业社区 |
[25:52] | I got to that Welcome Center… | 我到了那个接待中心… |
[25:56] | I just got a weird feeling. | 觉得有一种怪异感 |
[25:58] | Saw a delivery truck leaving, hid in the back. | 正好有一辆送货的车要走 我就藏在了车后 |
[26:02] | Figured I had enough in cans to last a while… | 想着我的罐头还足够我支撑一阵子… |
[26:04] | and I’d scavenge the rest. | 之后我可以去外面搜寻物资 |
[26:06] | So you didn’t actually see the farming community? | 所以你其实并没有看见那个农业社区 |
[26:09] | I didn’t want to. | 我不想看 |
[26:11] | That truck pulled out, I rolled out the back, | 车子开出来之后 我从车后面滚了出去 |
[26:15] | took the back roads to here. | 抄小路到了这里 |
[26:18] | Been hiding out ever since. | 然后就一直躲着 |
[26:19] | Could you find it again if you had to? | 你还能找到那个地方吗 |
[26:21] | I guess but I don’t want to. | 应该可以吧 但我不想去 |
[26:24] | This is important. I need to understand what they’re doing. | 这事很重要 我必须弄清楚他们在搞什么鬼 |
[26:26] | If I can, maybe we can beat them. | 假如搞清楚了 也许我们就能打败他们了 |
[27:12] | A230385 A230385. | |
[27:18] | Welcome back. | 欢迎醒过来 |
[27:21] | Rather… | 我宁愿… |
[27:22] | an imaginary snake attack me | 被一条我幻想出来的蛇攻击 |
[27:26] | than see your face, Eichhorst. | 也不想看见你的脸 艾霍斯特 |
[27:32] | Where am I, exactly? | 我到底是在哪 |
[27:37] | Don’t you know? | 你不知道吗 |
[27:38] | This… is the end. | 这里…就是终点了 |
[27:42] | Of what? | 什么的终点 |
[27:45] | Of everything. | 一切的终点 |
[27:48] | Of our decades-long conflict. | 是我们长达数十年冲突的终点 |
[27:50] | Of Abraham Setrakian. | 是亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安的终点 |
[27:55] | Even on my deathbed, | 就算在我临终之时 |
[27:57] | your pettiness is nothing more | 你的这些鸡毛蒜皮也不过 |
[28:00] | than an annoyance. | 是些讨厌的嗡鸣 |
[28:02] | Oh, don’t you worry. | 你别担心 |
[28:05] | You’re not going to die. | 你不会死的 |
[28:07] | Not yet. | 还没到时候 |
[28:09] | First, I need you to do something for me. | 首先 我需要你为我做些事 |
[28:13] | Then and only then | 只有在这之后 |
[28:16] | will I allow you to pass. | 我才会允许你死 |
[28:20] | I will do nothing for you. | 我不会为你做任何事 |
[28:28] | But what I ask is so simple | 但我的要求特别简单 |
[28:30] | and will ensure your suffering is brief. | 而且我能确保你可以早死早超生 |
[28:39] | I just need you | 我只需要你 |
[28:42] | to admit one thing: | 承认一件事 |
[28:46] | that your God | 那就是你的上帝 |
[28:49] | does not exist. | 不存在 |
[28:54] | For your sake, | 为你自己着想 |
[28:56] | you should hope that he does not. | 你最好期望他不存在 |
[29:00] | Oh, Abraham, I know he doesn’t. | 亚伯拉罕 我知道他不存在 |
[29:04] | I just need to hear you say it! | 我只是想听你说出来 |
[29:08] | I’ll see you… | 我们会在 |
[29:10] | in hell, Eichhorst. | 地狱里见面 艾霍斯特 |
[29:15] | Yes. | 好的 |
[29:22] | But you are already there. | 但你已经身处地狱了 |
[29:30] | You are the lucky ones. | 你们是幸运的 |
[29:33] | The shaving is just the first step in a new radiation inoculation, | 剃头仅仅是预防辐射的第一步 |
[29:38] | which will help with the potential | 可以帮助你们 |
[29:40] | side effects from the Illumination. | 缓解核照日带来的潜在副作用 |
[29:45] | What’s this? | 这是干什么 |
[29:46] | She’s priority, | 优先处理她 |
[29:48] | per Mr. Desai. | 德塞先生指定的 |
[29:50] | Thank you. This batch is all being processed this morning. | 谢谢 这一批今早都会处理完 |
[29:55] | You OK? | 你还好吗 |
[29:58] | All right, Curly, you’re up. | 好了 卷发 该你了 |
[30:04] | Take a seat. | 坐下吧 |
[30:11] | Eyes down. Be still. | 眼睛往下看 别动 |
[30:16] | – This is all a lie! – Hey, shut up! | -这些都是谎言 -闭嘴 |
[30:18] | You’re all about to be murdered! Drained of your blood! | 你们都会被杀死 抽干血 |
[30:22] | Just like the babies that they are draining in here! | 就像它们在这里抽干的婴儿一样 |
[30:24] | – Our babies! – Sit down! | -我们的孩子 -坐下 |
[30:26] | That’s what they’re counting on. | 它们就是这么打算的 |
[30:27] | That we will willingly go to the slaughter! | 让我们自愿走进屠宰场 |
[30:29] | – Come on! – Restrain her! NOW! | -快点 -制止她 快 |
[30:34] | Guards! Guards! | 守卫 守卫 |
[30:43] | Control yourselves! Control yourselves! | 冷静下来 冷静下 |
[30:51] | – Get the others out of here! – What about you? | -带其他人离开这里 -那你呢 |
[30:53] | My friend might be alive! If he is, | 我的朋友可能还活着 如果真是如此 |
[30:55] | I have to help him. | 我得去帮他 |
[31:05] | – Evacuate! – We’ve gotta go! | -撤离 -咱们得赶紧走 |
[31:09] | Come on! | 快点 |
[31:40] | Professor? | 教授 |
[31:52] | Professor! | 教授 |
[31:54] | Ms. Velders, | 维尔德斯女士 |
[31:56] | how… are you? | 你 还好吗 |
[31:59] | I’m better now I’ve found you. | 我找到你就好很多了 |
[32:06] | How touching. | 真是感人 |
[32:11] | I’m sorry to say that your reunion will be short. | 很抱歉 你们团聚不了多久了 |
[32:18] | What can you possibly do with that? | 你用那玩意能做什么 |
[32:43] | 18号公路 北达科他州 黑山地区 | |
[32:57] | Run him over! | 碾过去 |
[33:21] | That guy you just ran over? | 你刚碾过去的那家伙 |
[33:24] | He’s on the trailer now! | 他现在在车上了 |
[35:03] | Resist the temptation to read anything | 请克制自己不去多想 |
[35:05] | into the fact that I saved you. | 我刚才救了你的这一事实 |
[35:10] | – Again. – I will. | -又一次 -我会的 |
[35:15] | We better hurry. | 咱们最好快点 |
[35:16] | Reinforcements will be on the way. | 增援马上就会来 |
[35:20] | Yeah, and I’d bet my bed roll | 是啊 而且我用床垫打赌 |
[35:22] | that there’s a tracking device on this truck. | 这辆卡车上有定位装置 |
[35:32] | Let’s get that silver and get the hell outta here. | 我们拿到那些银就撤 |
[35:35] | Uh, yeah. About that… | 关于那事 |
[35:39] | I, uh, might have stretched the truth | 我可能…夸大了 |
[35:41] | about exactly how much silver we saw being loaded | 我们看到装上卡车的 |
[35:44] | – into the truck. – How much did you see? | -银的数量 -你们看到了多少 |
[35:48] | Approximately? | 大概吗 |
[35:51] | – None. – What? Hold on. | -一点都没有 -什么 等等 |
[35:56] | Oh, come on! | 不是吧 |
[35:57] | You’re telling me we risked our lives taking this convoy | 你的意思是我们冒死劫车 |
[35:59] | so that you could get plutonium and we could get nothing? | 结果只有你们能拿到钚球 我们却空手而归吗 |
[36:02] | I wouldn’t say “Nothing.” | 我不会说「空手」 |
[36:04] | You have our undying gratitude. | 你们会得到我们无尽的谢意 |
[36:13] | I’m guessing The Partnership will do better. | 我猜伙伴组织会更慷慨一些 |
[36:15] | In fact, I’m fairly certain they’ll pay a pretty penny | 其实 我挺确定他们会不惜重金 |
[36:17] | to get their plutonium back, along with you | 夺回他们的钚球 顺便抓住你 |
[36:20] | and Hairless, | 还有秃头 |
[36:23] | dead or– | 不论是死还是 |
[36:30] | Wait! Guys! | 大家等等 |
[36:31] | – Move! Go! Go! – Roman! | -快跑 快 快 -罗曼 |
[36:34] | Come on! | 快过来 |
[36:36] | – You want to go in that truck?! – We’ve gotta get the pit | -你要进卡车吗 -我们得在增援出现前 |
[36:40] | before backup shows up. Come on! No other munchers in here. | 拿到核心 里面没有吸血鬼了 |
[36:54] | Be careful, be careful! This stuff is no joke. | 小心 小心 这可不是开玩笑 |
[36:56] | Oh, I wasn’t planning on being anything but careful. | 我也没有不小心啊 |
[37:05] | Took your time. | 你们挺慢啊 |
[37:07] | We got the pit– that’s all that matters. | 我们拿到了核心 这就够了 |
[37:10] | Nothing matters until the Master’s destroyed. | 没什么比毁灭血祖更重要 |
[37:16] | You just can’t be happy, can you? | 你天生就不会开心脸是吧 |
[37:25] | Bring me another! Another! | 再给我一个 再来一个 |
[37:27] | I want the curse. The light! | 我想要那诅咒 那光 |
[37:30] | I’m not ready to– Louisa! | 我还没准备好 路易莎 |
[37:34] | Please! Please! | 求你 求你 |
[37:38] | Louisa! | 路易莎 |
[37:40] | Near death, yet still you cater to your brother’s madness. | 你还在纵容着你哥哥的疯狂 即使他快死了 |
[37:46] | Because of compassion. Do you have none? | 这是因为同情心 你没有吗 |
[37:51] | I don’t know. I’ve never wondered. | 我不知道 从来没想过 |
[37:56] | I don’t know how I will go on without my twin brother. | 我不知道失去了同胞哥哥我该怎么活下去 |
[38:00] | I would be shut away in Broadmoor forever | 我也许会永远被关在布拉德莫精神病院 |
[38:02] | if not for Lydia… and you. | 要不是有莉迪亚 还有你 |
[38:07] | Me? | 我 |
[38:08] | Cyril would recount for me tales of history, | 西瑞尔会为我讲述历史故事 |
[38:12] | bloody battles, and palace intrigue. | 血腥的战斗 复杂的宫斗 |
[38:21] | You have lived them. | 你曾亲历过 |
[38:28] | You are a strange creature. | 你真是一个奇怪的人 |
[38:31] | Will you indulge me? | 你能迁就我一下吗 |
[39:13] | You’re quite beautiful. | 你其实挺俊的 |
[40:13] | Please, | 来吧 |
[40:15] | I want to feel it. | 我想要感受一下 |
[41:15] | Our Father, which art in heaven, | 我们的天父 |
[41:18] | hallowed be Thy name; | 愿祢的名受显扬 |
[41:20] | Thy kingdom come, | 愿祢的国降临 |
[41:22] | Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven. | 愿祢的旨意奉行在人间 如同在天上 |
[41:27] | Give us this day our daily bread | 求祢今日赏给我们日用的食粮 |
[41:30] | and forgive us our debts | 求祢宽恕我们的罪过 |
[41:32] | as we forgive our debtors. | 如同我们宽恕别人一样 |
[41:35] | And lead us not into temptation | 不要让我们陷于诱惑 |
[41:38] | but deliver us from evil. | 但救我们脱离凶恶 |
[41:40] | For Thine is the kingdom, | 因为国度 |
[41:42] | and the power and the glory forever. | 权柄 荣耀 全是祢的 |
[41:46] | Amen. | 阿门 |
[41:59] | Sister Agnes, what’s this? | 阿格尼丝修女 这是什么 |
[42:03] | A relic from overseas? | 从海外运来的圣遗物吗 |
[42:06] | Sister– did you open it already? | 修女 你已经打开了吗 |
[42:15] | Soil? | 泥土 |
[43:09] | Francis? | 弗朗西丝 |
[43:12] | Stay close to the shoulder. | 注意着点 |
[43:14] | If you hear a vehicle, hide. | 要是听见有车来了 就躲起来 |
[43:17] | How are you feeling? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[43:19] | Like I’m dying slowly. | 感觉像是在慢慢死去 |
[43:22] | You’re doing the right thing taking us there. | 你把我们带到那儿去是对的 |
[43:23] | What’s the point? I’ll be one of those things soon. | 有什么意义 我很快会变成它们那样的东西 |
[43:26] | No, you won’t. When the time comes, | 不 你不会的 等时候到了 |
[43:28] | – I’ll make sure of it. – Oh, great. | -我会确保你不会的 -真棒 |
[43:31] | You’re gonna kill me first. Thanks, Doc. I appreciate it. | 你得先杀了我 谢了 博士 多谢了 |
[43:35] | It beats the alternative. | 总比变成返魂尸好 |
[43:41] | I went that way to the Welcome Center. | 我从那条路走到了接待中心 |
[43:44] | But we should take the access road. | 但我们应该走那条岔路 |
[43:48] | What we’re looking for | 反正我们要找的 |
[43:49] | probably won’t be at some Welcome Center anyway. | 很可能根本不在接待中心 |
[43:58] | I’ve been thinking. | 我一直在想 |
[43:59] | The Master reverted our information society | 血祖在几周之内就把我们的信息社会 |
[44:02] | to a technological society in a matter of weeks. | 倒退成技术社会 |
[44:06] | This New Horizon seems like another step backwards | 这个新地平线似乎又是一步倒退 |
[44:10] | to an agrarian society. | 倒退到农耕社会 |
[44:13] | He wants us to be farmers? | 他想让我们变成农民 |
[44:15] | Not a chance. | 门都没有 |
[44:17] | Oh, dear Lord. | 我的天 |
[44:36] | Is that–? | 那是… |
[44:42] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[44:55] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[44:57] | There’s something evil down that road. | 那条路的尽头有些邪恶的东西 |
[45:00] | I don’t want to see it. | 我不想看 |
[45:02] | I didn’t want to see it before | 我以前就不想看 |
[45:03] | and I definitely don’t want to see it now. | 现在也绝对不想看 |
[45:06] | This is my last day on this planet. | 这是我活在世上的最后一天了 |
[45:10] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[45:12] | No, I won’t go. | 不 我不去了 |
[45:16] | Francis, if I don’t release you, | 弗朗西丝 如果我不让你解脱 |
[45:17] | you’ll turn into one of them. | 你会变成它们中的一员 |
[45:19] | Release me? You mean murder me. | 让我解脱 你是要杀了我 |
[45:22] | No, Doc, I don’t want you to kill me. | 不 博士 我不想让你杀了我 |
[45:28] | I did what you asked! | 你要求的我都照做了 |
[45:33] | Go. | 你走吧 |
[45:36] | It’s her choice. | 那是她的选择 |
[46:00] | That smell– what is it? | 这味道…是什么 |
[46:02] | Nothing good. You sure you want to keep going? | 不是什么好事 你确定你要继续走吗 |
[46:05] | Don’t want to… | 不想… |
[46:08] | I feel like we need to. | 但我觉得我们需要 |
[46:10] | You hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[46:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:20] | Goodweather. | 古德温泽 |
[46:22] | I knew you’d surface. | 我就知道你会露面 |
[46:25] | Yeah, I’m back. | 是的 我回来了 |
[46:28] | You know where I am? | 你知道我在哪 |
[46:29] | New Horizons. | 新地平线 |
[46:31] | You did not release this body when you had the chance. | 你本来有机会给这人一个解脱 但你没有 |
[46:35] | Perhaps you hoped to hear from me–about your son. | 也许你是希望从我这儿听到…你儿子的消息吧 |
[46:40] | Zack’s alive? | 扎克还活着 |
[46:43] | Yes. He is an apt student. | 是的 他是个聪明的学生 |
[46:46] | You would be astounded by his progress | 要是你没像个懦夫一样从纽约逃走 |
[46:48] | had you not fled New York like a coward. | 你一定会为他的进步感到震惊 |
[47:06] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[47:10] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[47:13] | Let’s finish this. | 我们赶紧办事吧 |
[47:30] | Oh, my God. | 我的天 |
[47:40] | This is the Master’s Final Solution. | 这就是血祖的终极方案 |
[47:49] | We’re not the farmers; | 我们不会成为农民 |
[47:52] | we’re the livestock. | 而是牲口 |