时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I hate you! | 我恨你 |
[00:06] | I live in this building with a bunch of other kids. | 我和一群孩子同住在一栋楼里 |
[00:08] | – I was wondering if… – If you could bring them some of my food? | -我想… -你想把我的食物分给他们一点 |
[00:11] | You have no idea how much this means to me. | 你不知道这对我来说有多重要 |
[00:14] | Munchers beat us again. We’re gonna have to steal a pit. | 我们又被吸血鬼们抢先了 我们得去偷个核心 |
[00:17] | Right, the guys are in. I told them they could have | 他们同意加入了 我告诉他们 |
[00:19] | all the silver in the back of that truck. | 那车后面的银都可以给他们 |
[00:21] | I didn’t see any silver. | 我没看到什么银 |
[00:22] | They don’t know that. | 他们可不知道 |
[00:23] | We risked our lives taking this convoy | 我们冒死劫车 |
[00:25] | so that you could get plutonium and we could get nothing? | 就只有你们能拿到钚球 我们却空手而归吗 |
[00:32] | Let’s get out of here! | 快走 |
[00:34] | Has there been any word yet? | 有消息吗 |
[00:36] | I have seen no one of the type you search for. | 我没见过你要找的那种 |
[00:40] | You seek me? | 你找我 |
[00:42] | You are… an immortal. | 你是不死之人 |
[00:45] | My brother. He seeks your gift. | 我哥哥 他在寻求你的天赋 |
[00:47] | He lies near death, beyond the help of medicine. | 他要死了 药石无灵 |
[00:50] | A strix! The immortal race? | 一个返魂尸 不死一族 |
[00:52] | For a time I covered the guilty rash | 我掩盖红疹有好一阵子了 |
[00:55] | and became quite artful with stage makeup. | 变得在化妆方面颇为拿手 |
[00:57] | Our Father, which art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name… | 我们的天父 愿祢的名受显扬 |
[01:01] | and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. | 不要让我们陷于诱惑 但救我们脱离凶恶 |
[01:09] | How much further to Cheyenne? | 离夏延还有多远 |
[01:11] | – 250 miles. – You got a plan? | -400公里 -你有什么计划吗 |
[01:14] | Well, National Guard’s got an armory. | 国家警卫队有个军械库 |
[01:17] | I figure we’ll start looking there for supplies. | 我觉得可以先去那里找点补给 |
[01:20] | Good evening, gentlemen. | 晚上好 先生们 |
[01:24] | Just hold it right there, Brooks Brothers. | 站住别动 西装男 |
[01:28] | Chilly out here, yes? | 这里挺冷 是吧 |
[01:30] | It is if your dumb ass forgot a coat. | 要是你个蠢货忘记穿外套就冷了 |
[01:32] | – What do you want? – Information. | -你想要什么 -打听点消息 |
[01:35] | I am looking for two men. | 我在找两个人 |
[01:37] | Well, one man. | 好吧 一个男人 |
[01:40] | Vasiliy Fet? | 瓦西里·费特 |
[01:41] | And a half-breed named Quinlan. | 还有个混血种 昆兰 |
[01:48] | So… | 那么 |
[01:49] | you have seen them. | 你们见过他们 |
[01:52] | Any idea where I might find them? | 知道我在哪里能找到他们吗 |
[01:56] | Probably somewhere east of here | 大概在这里以东的地方 |
[01:57] | – looking for an airfield. – Shut your goddamn piehole. | -找机场呢 -给我闭嘴 |
[02:00] | We don’t owe them a thing. SOBs nearly got us killed, | 我们不欠他们什么 那俩混蛋差点害死我们 |
[02:03] | and for nothing. | 还什么好处都没有 |
[02:06] | In that case, | 那样的话 |
[02:07] | I have good news | 我有好消息 |
[02:09] | and I have bad news. | 也有坏消息 |
[02:12] | The good news is | 好消息是 |
[02:14] | I am taking | 我要把 |
[02:16] | that truck off your hands. | 那辆车从你们手里拿走 |
[02:20] | Just like that, huh? | 就这样吗 |
[02:22] | – Just like that. – What’s the bad news? | -是的 -坏消息呢 |
[02:25] | The bad news is… | 坏消息是 |
[02:28] | …I only need one of you to drive it. | 我只需要你们中的一位来驾驶 |
[02:33] | He’s a strigoi! Kill him! | 他是个返魂尸 杀了他 |
[02:44] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[02:47] | Tonight is your lucky night. | 今晚你很走运 |
[03:53] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷 |
[03:55] | I’m standing next to a fully pitted nuke. | 我旁边可是一颗装了核心的核弹 |
[03:56] | Can you be a little more careful? | 你能不能小心点 |
[03:58] | We left New York more than nine months ago. | 我们离开纽约九个月了 |
[03:59] | – Time is of the essence. – Yeah. | -时间宝贵 -好吧 |
[04:01] | Well, the airfield’s not far. Should take us less than a day. | 机场不远 不到一天应该就能到 |
[04:04] | You’re certain we’ll be able to get a plane? | 你确定我们能找到飞机 |
[04:06] | Certain-ish. | 还算确定吧 |
[04:08] | The guy who runs it – Dooley – | 管理机场的人 杜利 |
[04:10] | had about a half a dozen aircraft | 名下有六架飞机 |
[04:12] | – last time I heard. – Good. | -据我所知 -很好 |
[04:15] | Ah, wouldn’t start popping corks. | 不过别高兴得太早 |
[04:19] | We have to actually see if he wants to trade. | 我们还得看看他愿不愿意交易 |
[04:21] | Why would he not? | 他怎么会不愿意 |
[04:22] | All our ammunition, food, and vehicles | 我们有那么多弹药 食物和车辆 |
[04:24] | for just one plane is more than reasonable. | 拿来换他一架飞机 已经非常合理了 |
[04:27] | Yeah, well, Dooley… | 杜利 |
[04:28] | ain’t exactly reasonable. | 不是个讲理的人 |
[04:31] | Former Special Forces. It’s his way or the highway. | 他以前是特种部队的人 说一不二 |
[04:34] | Then I’ll show him my way. | 那我就让他见识下我的厉害 |
[04:38] | You keep staring at me like that, | 你再这么盯着我看 |
[04:39] | I ain’t coming to New York. Seriously. | 我可就不去纽约了 真的 |
[04:41] | Why are you coming… | 你为什么要来 |
[04:44] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[04:47] | Look who’s got jokes. | 你终于会说笑话了 |
[04:50] | I figured I’d have a better chance with you guys than by myself. | 我觉得跟着你们走的生存几率比自己走大 |
[04:55] | – We made a pretty good team so far, right? – Oh, really? | -我们到目前为止合作还算愉快吧 -是吗 |
[04:58] | Oh, yeah? | 真的 |
[05:00] | You’re so tough. You’re so tough. | 你真是个硬汉 真厉害 |
[05:02] | Put me down. | 放我下来 |
[05:05] | – Put me down! – Now? | -放我下来 -现在吗 |
[05:08] | I suppose we have. | 大概是吧 |
[05:14] | That’s not cool. | 那可不好 |
[05:22] | Really? | 真的 |
[05:28] | Are you feeling OK, Quinlan? | 你还好吗 昆兰 |
[05:30] | Can I collect you some more blood? | 要我再给你收集点血吗 |
[05:32] | That won’t be necessary; thank you, Charlotte. | 不必 谢谢 夏洛特 |
[05:36] | Fet, a word? | 费特 借一步说话 |
[05:39] | Oh, go on. | 噢 你们说吧 |
[05:41] | I’ll get you some more fresh coffee. | 我再去倒点新鲜咖啡 |
[05:46] | Why the long face, Born-o? | 干吗拉着脸 出生者 |
[05:50] | I mean, today’s the day we get to… | 今天我们终于 |
[05:52] | leave this frozen wasteland. | 离开这片冰冻荒原了 |
[05:54] | Charlotte cannot come. | 夏洛特不能跟着我们 |
[05:56] | – Excuse me? – Her usefulness has passed. | -什么 -她对我们已经不再有用 |
[05:59] | Yeah. That’s not for you to decide. | 嗯 那可不是你能决定的 |
[06:02] | This is my mission. | 这是我的任务 |
[06:03] | And you wouldn’t have completed it without me or Charlotte. | 要不是我和夏洛特 你是做不到的 |
[06:07] | For that I’m grateful. But now we must focus on the next steps. | 对此我很感激 但现在我们得专注于下一步 |
[06:11] | She will only slow us down. | 她只会拖慢我们 |
[06:12] | Charlotte has risked her life for us more times than I can count. | 夏洛特已经无数次为我们出生入死 |
[06:17] | So don’t you dare question her commitment! | 你最好别质疑她的决心 |
[06:18] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[06:20] | I’m questioning yours. | 我质疑的是你的决心 |
[06:23] | Everything OK here? | 一切都好吗 |
[06:25] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, we’re good. | 嗯嗯 没事 |
[06:31] | Make sure that we are, Fet. | 确保我们没事 费特 |
[06:38] | 菲尔德斯通别墅 伦敦 赞善里街 1888年 | |
[06:48] | – I found you! – Catch me. | -我找到你了 -来抓我啊 |
[06:56] | Lydia, to bed please. | 莉迪亚 去睡吧 |
[06:58] | Miss Richmond will be here to watch you soon. | 瑞奇蒙小姐待会儿就要来照看你了 |
[07:00] | But I want to play with Mr. Quinlan. | 但我想跟昆兰先生玩 |
[07:03] | He’ll be back soon enough. | 他很快就回来 |
[07:05] | Say good night to Mr. Quinlan. | 跟昆兰先生道晚安吧 |
[07:10] | We’ll continue our games tomorrow. | 我们明天继续玩 |
[07:25] | We’re going to the theater. | 我们要去戏院 |
[07:27] | I’ve… | 我 |
[07:30] | never been. | 从没去过 |
[07:31] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:37] | We mustn’t dally. The curtain is at eight. | 别磨蹭了 八点开幕 |
[07:40] | No one’s ever accused me of dallying before. | 可从没有人说我磨蹭 |
[07:43] | I must’ve lost the time whilst watching Lydia. My apologies. | 我肯定是看莉迪亚时忘记了时间 抱歉 |
[07:48] | I appreciate how good you are with her. | 我很感激你跟她处得那么好 |
[07:52] | Hello. | 你们好 |
[07:56] | She was so withdrawn after her uncle passed, but… | 她舅舅去世后 她是那么沉默 |
[08:01] | now she’s opened up; she listens to you. | 但现在 她敞开了心扉 她听你的 |
[08:06] | Clearly, she needs a father figure in her life. | 显然 她的生活中需要个父亲 |
[08:09] | Because her true father remains a mystery? | 因为她真正的父亲仍是个谜吗 |
[08:12] | We’re nearly there. | 我们就到了 |
[08:23] | Stay back. | 别过来 |
[08:48] | Quinlan! | 昆兰 |
[08:52] | Invictus? | 勇者 |
[08:55] | Is that you? | 是你吗 |
[09:00] | You’ve come. | 你来了 |
[09:02] | And I shall come for you. | 我会来找你的 |
[09:14] | All right, all right! Let’s load up, everyone, | 好了 好了 我们装车走人吧 |
[09:16] | before Q has an aneurysm. | 要不小昆要得动脉瘤了 |
[09:19] | I can think of worse things. | 我能想到更糟的情况 |
[09:21] | Hold up! | 等等 |
[09:22] | I’m coming! | 我就来 |
[09:32] | Uh, can I help? | 要我帮忙吗 |
[09:33] | I can handle it. | 我能行的 |
[09:37] | Well, there’s not much that you can’t handle. | 你没什么应付不来 |
[09:40] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[09:42] | Quinlan… um. | 昆兰 |
[09:46] | He thinks that, um… you shouldn’t come to New York | 他觉得 你不该去纽约 |
[09:49] | but – before you say a thing – I just want you to know | 但是 在你开口之前 我想让你知道 |
[09:52] | that I told him that it’s not his call. | 我跟他说了 这不是他能决定的 |
[09:54] | You know, that, uh… | 还有 |
[09:56] | You’ve done more for us than anyone else. | 你为我们做的比任何人都多 |
[09:59] | We owe you everything. But, uh… | 我们欠你太多了 但是… |
[10:04] | then it dawned on me that, you know, | 然后我想到 |
[10:06] | whether he wants you to stay or I want you to go or… | 不管他希望你留下 还是我希望你跟来 |
[10:11] | It doesn’t really matter because what really matters is… | 都无所谓 因为真正重要的是 |
[10:16] | what you want, you know? | 你自己怎么决定 |
[10:19] | – So? – So… | -那么 -那么 |
[10:22] | you wanna come? | 你想来吗 |
[10:24] | To New York? | 去纽约 |
[10:31] | Hell, no. | 当然不想 |
[10:34] | What? | 什么 |
[10:35] | I mean, you said it was a suicide mission, right? | 你说过这是自杀任务 是吧 |
[10:39] | Yeah. I.. I just… | 是啊 |
[10:42] | I just thought that– | 我就是觉得… |
[10:43] | Then when we’re done here, I figured that | 我本想等我们结束这一切 |
[10:45] | I’d go out to my dad’s cabin in Montana and… | 我就去我爸在蒙大拿的小屋 |
[10:49] | just live off the land at least… | 靠土地吃饭 至少 |
[10:53] | at least as long as I can. | 能过多久是多久 |
[10:57] | Yeah, that, well… that… | 是啊 那… |
[10:59] | that… that sounds… that sounds nice, actually. | 那是 挺不错的 |
[11:02] | Well, it’s better than the alternative. | 总比另一种选择好 |
[11:06] | Right? | 是吧 |
[11:12] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[11:14] | I guess. | 我猜是的 |
[11:19] | Good. | 很好 |
[11:23] | Wait a second. Did you just break up with me? | 等等 你刚才是跟我分手了吗 |
[11:47] | That was me. Up there, on the second floor. | 我原来就住这里 就在上面 二楼 |
[11:51] | I could see the whole neighborhood from my desk. | 我从书桌边就能看到整个街区 |
[11:55] | See, um… my parents coming home. | 能看到我父母回家 |
[12:02] | They were right there when it hit. | 核爆时他们就在那里 |
[12:06] | I looked up and they were at the crosswalk, | 我抬头看到他们走到了斑马线 |
[12:10] | looking back at Liberty Island. | 正回头看着自由岛 |
[12:12] | The blast wave rolled through and… | 然后爆炸冲击过去 |
[12:15] | they were just… | 他们… |
[12:17] | gone. | 不见了 |
[12:32] | Sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[12:33] | It’s OK. It’s not your fault. | 没事 又不怪你 |
[12:42] | Thank you… | 谢谢你 |
[12:44] | for bringing me here. | 送我过来 |
[12:46] | Of course. No problem. | 当然 不客气 |
[12:57] | You never talk about your parents. | 你从未提过你的父母 |
[12:58] | I assume they’re, uh… you know. | 那么他们已经… |
[13:02] | My mom is. | 我妈妈死了 |
[13:03] | I’m not sure about my dad. | 我不确定我爸爸怎么样 |
[13:06] | You don’t know what happened to him? | 你不知道他的遭遇吗 |
[13:08] | Nope. And I don’t care. | 是的 我也不在乎 |
[13:12] | You wanna talk about it? | 你想谈谈吗 |
[13:14] | My mom was turned. | 我妈妈被转化了 |
[13:17] | Shit. | 我去 |
[13:20] | My dad… thought she was gonna hurt me but… | 我爸爸 以为她要伤害我 但是 |
[13:24] | she wasn’t; she would never do that. | 她不会的 她绝不会伤害我的 |
[13:29] | But he killed her anyway. | 但他还是杀了她 |
[13:32] | I’m sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[13:40] | You know, I still talk to her sometimes. | 我有时还跟她说话 |
[13:45] | I probably sound like a weirdo. | 我大概很怪吧 |
[13:46] | No, I do it, too. | 不会 我也是 |
[13:49] | – You too? – Yeah, | -你也是 -是啊 |
[13:51] | if I’m feeling low or down, | 每当我情绪低落时 |
[13:53] | I think of what my parents would say. | 我就会想想我父母会说什么 |
[13:56] | Makes me feel better. I guess we’re both weirdos. | 我就好受多了 看来我们都很怪 |
[13:59] | – Guess so. – This is me. | -大概吧 -我到了 |
[14:05] | Oh, hey, wait. | 等等 |
[14:10] | – I almost forgot. – What’s this? | -我差点忘了 -这是什么 |
[14:17] | Plums? | 李子 |
[14:19] | That’s so sweet. | 太谢谢你了 |
[14:31] | Um, I’m gonna just… | 那我… |
[14:33] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[14:39] | 帝国大厦 曼哈顿第五大道350号 | |
[15:00] | Zack, what is it that troubles you? | 扎克 你在烦恼什么 |
[15:03] | You wouldn’t understand. | 你不会理解的 |
[15:05] | I’ve been studying human nature for a very long time. | 我研究人性已经很久了 |
[15:11] | There’s nothing | 没有什么 |
[15:12] | I haven’t seen when it comes to life. | 人生中的事是我没见识过的 |
[15:17] | Or love? | 难道是爱情 |
[15:22] | There it is. | 猜对了 |
[15:25] | Who is it? | 是谁 |
[15:28] | Abby. | 艾比 |
[15:29] | The servant girl? | 那个女仆 |
[15:31] | She’s more than that. | 她不单单是个女仆 |
[15:35] | At least… I want her to be. | 至少 我希望她不是 |
[15:37] | Does she share your feelings? | 她对你有同样的感情吗 |
[15:41] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:44] | Have you… | 你… |
[15:45] | asked? | 问过吗 |
[15:49] | No. | 没有 |
[15:51] | Ask her. | 那问问她 |
[16:01] | You know the area well. | 你很熟悉这片区域 |
[16:03] | I take it you are from this region? | 我猜你是这一带的人了 |
[16:08] | Relax, Benjamin. | 放松 本杰明 |
[16:11] | All you have to do is get me to the airfield in time. | 你只需要及时赶到机场就好 |
[16:14] | – And you’re gonna let me go? – You have my word. | -然后你就放我走吗 -我保证 |
[16:19] | You are Native American, are you not? | 你是美洲原住民 是吧 |
[16:22] | What is your tribe? | 你是哪个部落的 |
[16:24] | Chippewa. | 齐佩瓦 |
[16:26] | Chippewa. | 齐佩瓦 |
[16:27] | I’ve always been fascinated by the subject. | 我一直对美洲原住民很感兴趣 |
[16:31] | Hitler was obsessed with it. | 希特勒也沉迷其中 |
[16:33] | He admired the way the American government | 他很欣赏美国政府处理 |
[16:36] | dealt with their… native problem. | 原住民问题的方法 |
[16:39] | Seems kinda sick. | 挺变态的 |
[16:40] | Getting off on the genocide of innocent people. | 靠屠杀无辜者获得快感 |
[16:43] | Innocent? | 无辜 |
[16:45] | Is it not true that many of the tribes | 难道不是有很多部族 |
[16:48] | turned on their own in order to help the white man? | 为了帮助白人而自相残杀吗 |
[16:51] | It’s more complicated than that. | 事情没那么简单 |
[16:53] | I don’t think so at all. | 不见得吧 |
[16:56] | Take your case. Here you are, | 比如 你现在的举动 |
[16:58] | assisting me, selling out your own species. | 你在协助我 出卖你的种族 |
[17:02] | – I didn’t have a choice. – Of course you had a choice. | -我没有选择 -你当然有选择 |
[17:05] | You could have chosen a warrior’s death. | 你可以选择勇敢地死去 |
[17:07] | An honorable death. | 光荣地死去 |
[17:10] | But you chose self-preservation. | 但你选择了自保 |
[17:13] | You took the coward’s way out, | 你选择了懦弱的出路 |
[17:15] | like so many of your ancestors. | 就像你的祖先们那样 |
[17:23] | All these back roads look the same in the winter. | 这些小路在大冬天里看着都一样 |
[17:28] | I better check the map. | 我最好看看地图 |
[17:29] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[17:31] | Allow me. | 我来 |
[17:46] | So, uh, | 那么 |
[17:47] | tell me more about this, um… this cabin. | 再跟我说说 这间小木屋 |
[17:50] | Four walls… and a roof. | 四堵墙 一个屋顶 |
[17:55] | Deluxe, huh? | 挺豪华嘛 |
[17:57] | Why you asking? | 问这做什么 |
[18:01] | Heh. Just curious. | 就是好奇 |
[18:04] | What was that? | 什么声音 |
[18:05] | It’s the CB. Somebody, somewhere’s opened up the channel. | 是民用波段 不知哪里有人打开了电台 |
[18:08] | Who the hell else is out here? And on our frequency? | 谁还在这里啊 用的还是我们的频道 |
[18:11] | Bullard Field Regional Airport, Highway… | 布拉德支线机场 高速… |
[18:14] | Sounds like Ben. | 听着像是本 |
[18:15] | Wonderful. We’ll be there shortly. | 棒极了 我们快到了 |
[18:18] | Is that… | 那是… |
[18:19] | – Eichhorst. – Shit. | -艾霍斯特 -操 |
[18:28] | Quinlan, please! Talk to me. | 昆兰 求你了 和我说话 |
[18:32] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[18:34] | There is nothing more to say. | 没什么好说的了 |
[18:36] | The Master is here in London. | 血祖来到伦敦了 |
[18:39] | Now is my chance to defeat him. | 如今正是我打败他的好机会 |
[18:41] | Why must it be you who confronts him? | 为什么一定要是你去出这个头 |
[18:43] | This is my purpose. | 这是我的使命 |
[18:44] | To defeat the Master and his plague. | 我必须击败血祖和他的瘟疫 |
[18:47] | For protection. | 留着防身 |
[18:50] | Are you not our protection? | 你难道不能保护我们吗 |
[18:54] | You’re not coming back. | 你是不打算回来了 |
[18:57] | Quinlan, no! | 昆兰 不要 |
[18:58] | What about me? What about my daughter? | 我怎么办 我女儿怎么办 |
[19:01] | She loves you like a father! | 她爱你如父 |
[19:03] | Do we mean nothing to you? | 难道我们在你眼中毫无意义吗 |
[19:06] | Quite… the opposite. | 恰恰…相反 |
[19:11] | These past few months… | 在过去的这几个月… |
[19:14] | you have shown me kindness, | 你们满怀善意 |
[19:15] | accepted me into a world in which I’ve never fully belonged. | 将我接纳进一个不属于我的世界 |
[19:18] | For that, I am grateful. | 对此 我深表感激 |
[19:20] | I hope tonight I can repay you in kind. | 希望今晚我能报答你们 |
[19:26] | You don’t have to do this. | 你不必这么做 |
[19:29] | For your sake, | 为了你 |
[19:31] | and Lydia’s… | 为了莉迪亚… |
[19:33] | I must see this through. | 我必须击败他 |
[19:36] | And if you succeed? | 假如你成功了呢 |
[19:38] | Your destiny fulfilled? | 你的使命完成了呢 |
[19:39] | Why then won’t you return to us? | 那时候你为什么不回到我们身边 |
[19:42] | The Master’s life and mine, they are entwined. | 血祖的命和我的命息息相关 |
[19:46] | When I end his… | 我终结其命之时… |
[19:48] | mine shall also end. | 我命也会随之终结 |
[19:51] | That is the price I must pay. | 这是我必须付出的代价 |
[19:55] | Yet it cost me so much more. | 但我失去的远不止这些 |
[19:58] | Please don’t go. | 求求你不要走 |
[20:09] | I want you to stay. | 我想要你留下来 |
[20:11] | So do I, my child. | 我也想 孩子 |
[20:16] | So do I. | 我也想 |
[20:24] | ♪ We’ll put them all to sleep ♪ | ♪我们会让他们永世长眠♪ |
[20:25] | ♪ Just by the skin of our teeth ♪ | ♪在千钧一发之际♪ |
[20:27] | ♪ Throwin’ it in like a Roman army ♪ | ♪如罗马兵团般孤掷一注♪ |
[20:30] | ♪ Tear your way back into my black heart, baby ♪ | ♪披荆斩棘回到我黑暗的心灵 宝贝♪ |
[20:33] | ♪ I waited too long just to have you slip away again ♪ | ♪我踌躇太久 再次让你从我身边溜走♪ |
[20:36] | ♪ I know we spent so much time apart now, lately ♪ | ♪我知道我们最近离多聚少♪ |
[20:39] | ♪ But pulling you closer, it’s me and you until the end ♪ | ♪但我要将你拉近 最终只有你与我携手♪ |
[20:42] | ♪ Tear your way back into my black heart, baby ♪ | ♪披荆斩棘回到我黑暗的心灵 宝贝♪ |
[20:45] | ♪ I waited too long just to have you slip away again ♪ | ♪我踌躇太久 再次让你从我身边溜走♪ |
[20:49] | ♪ I know we spent so much time apart now, lately ♪ | ♪我知道我们最近离多聚少♪ |
[20:52] | ♪ But pulling you closer, it’s me and you until the end ♪ | ♪但我要将你拉近 最终只有你与我携手♪ |
[20:58] | ♪ We could put on a scene ♪ | ♪我们可以轰轰烈烈♪ |
[20:59] | ♪ But you think you should leave ♪ | ♪但你总认为这不是你的世界♪ |
[21:01] | ♪ Floating out with your eyes locked on me ♪ | ♪抽身而去目光却紧锁着我♪ |
[21:04] | ♪ You tear your way back into my black heart, baby ♪ | ♪披荆斩棘回到我黑暗的心灵 宝贝♪ |
[21:07] | – Is Abby coming in? – Not now. Abby coming later. | -艾比来了吗 -还没 她迟到了 |
[21:17] | Stay. | 留下 |
[22:09] | – Everybody gets one. – OK, fine. | -每个人只有一个 -好吧 行 |
[22:12] | Thanks, Abby. | 谢了 艾比 |
[22:42] | The cut-through’s right up here on the left. | 小路就在左边这里 |
[22:44] | The hunters use this fire road in the winter. | 猎人们会在冬天走这条防火通道 |
[22:46] | It gives good cover; it should save us time. | 这里的掩护很好 能给咱们争取点时间 |
[22:48] | – We’re gonna need it. – Signal’s getting weaker. | -这正是我们需要的 -信号越来越弱了 |
[22:51] | Means we’re putting some distance between us and them. | 这说明我们已经甩开他们了 |
[22:54] | – For the moment. – You think he’s here | -暂时而已 -你觉得艾霍斯特追来 |
[22:56] | – because you’ve got the nuke? – Exactly. | -是因为你手上有核弹吗 -没错 |
[22:58] | Means the Master’s scared. | 这意味着血祖害怕了 |
[23:01] | The only thing more dangerous than a king rat | 唯一比鼠王还要危险的 |
[23:04] | is a scared king rat. | 就是害怕的鼠王 |
[23:06] | He’ll throw everything’s he’s got at us now. | 他现在会使出一切手段来解决我们 |
[23:12] | We need to make better time. They could be in the air by now. | 我们需要抓紧 他们现在可能起飞了 |
[23:17] | I’m pushing it as fast as I can. | 我已经把油门踩到底了 |
[23:31] | How long has this been on? | 这个打开了多久 |
[23:36] | Pull over. | 靠边停车 |
[23:39] | I didn’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:40] | I said, pull over. | 我说了 靠边停车 |
[23:48] | What are you doing? STOP! | 你在做什么 停下 |
[23:51] | No! | 不 |
[23:54] | No! | 休想 |
[24:29] | Where the hell have you brought us? | 你把我们带到哪里了 |
[24:31] | Only place I know where we can get an airplane. | 我知道能搞到飞机的地方 |
[24:34] | And our heads blown clear off. | 然后让我们被爆头吗 |
[24:44] | I got a not-so-great feeling about this right now. | 我现在有种不太妙的感觉 |
[24:48] | – Jesus! – What the hell was that? | -天啊 -那是什么 |
[24:50] | – Sniper. – Dooley. | -狙击手 -杜利 |
[24:52] | I’ll roll out the side, try to flank him. | 我滚到路边 试着绕到他后方 |
[24:54] | – I’ll push him towards you. – Just, just wait! Just wait. | -我把他赶到你这边 -等下 等一下 |
[24:56] | Just wait. | 等一下 |
[25:01] | Sgt. Arthur Dooley. Captain Daniel Roman here. Over. | 亚瑟·杜利中士 我是丹尼尔·罗曼上尉 |
[25:13] | He shoots again and we’re taking this place by force. | 他再开枪我们就武力夺取这地方 |
[25:16] | – I’m ready. – Say the word. | -我准备好了 -下令吧 |
[25:18] | Sergeant, do you copy? Over. | 中士 你收到了吗 完毕 |
[25:24] | What do you want, Roman. | 你想要干什么 罗曼 |
[25:30] | Looking to trade. | 我想做笔交易 |
[25:31] | Got ammo and supplies. | 我有弹药和补给 |
[25:35] | You and who else? | 你和谁 |
[25:39] | Just me and three friendlies. | 只有我和三个朋友 |
[25:40] | Just, uh, just lookin’ to do some business. That’s all. | 就是想要做点交易 仅此而已 |
[25:44] | What is you looking for. | 你想要什么 |
[25:49] | How about an airplane? | 一架飞机怎样 |
[26:17] | Long time, no see, Sergeant. | 好久不见了 中士 |
[26:19] | – How are you? – Good. | -你最近怎样 -挺好 |
[26:22] | – Stop! What is this? – Put that down! | -别动 这是怎么回事 -放下枪 |
[26:25] | Drop it! | 放下枪 |
[26:26] | – Drop it! – You goddamn collaborators! | -放下枪 -你们这群叛徒 |
[26:29] | Relax! He’s one of the good guys. | 冷静 他是一个好人 |
[26:31] | He doesn’t look like one of the good guys. | 他看起来可不像个好人 |
[26:35] | I can assure you, Sergeant, you would already be dead | 我可以向你保证 中士 我要不是好人 |
[26:37] | if I were not one of the good guys. | 你早就已经死了 |
[26:48] | So, you got a plane for us | 那么 你能给我们搞到飞机吗 |
[26:49] | or are we just wasting our time here? | 还是我们只是在这里浪费时间 |
[26:52] | Anyone concerned that civilian aircraft | 有人担心自从第一次核爆后 |
[26:55] | have been grounded since the first nuke blew? | 民用飞机就被禁飞这件事吗 |
[26:57] | Not really. It concern you? | 一点也不 你担心这个吗 |
[27:00] | Depends on what you got to offer. | 取决于你能出什么价了 |
[27:10] | Everything but that. | 除了那个其它都能给 |
[27:14] | So, what do you think? | 你觉得如何 |
[27:33] | It’s all yours. | 归你们了 |
[27:35] | – Works for us. – Then let’s get you all off my airfield, huh? | -没问题 -那你们就赶紧准备起飞吧 |
[27:46] | Look, you should hit the road | 你应该在那个纳粹出现前 |
[27:49] | before the Nazi shows up. | 就赶快上路 |
[27:56] | Right. | 对 |
[28:00] | Ok. | 好 |
[28:06] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[28:11] | Come to the cabin. | 和我一起去小屋 |
[28:14] | We’ll be safe | 在那儿我们既安全 |
[28:17] | and free. | 又自由 |
[28:21] | Come with me. | 跟我一起走吧 |
[28:29] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[28:34] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[28:38] | You’re an idiot. | 你真是个蠢蛋 |
[28:41] | I wish I could say I’ve never heard that before. | 真希望我能说以前没听到过这种话 |
[29:16] | It is for the best. | 这样最有利于大局 |
[29:20] | I didn’t let her go ’cause you wanted me to. | 我不是因为你才让她走的 |
[29:23] | Hell, I would’ve kidnapped her | 妈的 为了证明你是错的 |
[29:24] | just to prove you wrong. | 我真会把她绑到纽约 |
[29:27] | I did it for her. | 我是为了她才这么做的 |
[29:29] | She deserves better. | 她值得更好的人 |
[29:32] | Better than me. | 比我更好的人 |
[29:34] | That, Mr. Fet, will be very hard to find, | 费特先生 虽然我觉得她能找别的人 |
[29:37] | though I don’t doubt her resourcefulness. | 但比你好的人会很难找的 |
[29:40] | Did I just hear a compliment in there? | 我刚才听到的是赞赏的话吗 |
[29:44] | I like to give one every hundred years or so. | 我每一百年就会夸人一句 |
[30:21] | Fitting… | 在这种腌臜之地 |
[30:24] | that I should find the very embodiment of evil | 找到你这个邪恶的化身 |
[30:26] | in the den of such iniquity. | 真是很合适啊 |
[30:31] | Invictus… | 勇者 |
[30:33] | my son. | 我的儿子 |
[30:37] | Much time has passed since our last encounter. | 距离我们上次相见已经过去了许久 |
[30:40] | I hope you have enjoyed the years… | 我希望你这些年过得愉快 |
[30:44] | they will be your last. | 这将是你生命中最后的时光 |
[31:26] | And so it ends… your life and mine. | 那么 我与你将同归于尽 |
[31:43] | You hesitated, | 你犹豫了 |
[31:45] | not ready to die? | 还没准备好去死吗 |
[31:49] | Was it… | 是因为 |
[31:50] | the woman and her child? | 那个女人和她的孩子吗 |
[31:54] | Perhaps… | 也许 |
[31:56] | your new family | 你的新家人 |
[31:58] | should meet your father? | 该见见你的父亲 |
[32:01] | No. | 不 |
[32:06] | Nooo! | 不 |
[32:22] | Zack? | 扎克 |
[32:26] | How’s it going? | 你还好吗 |
[32:30] | The place is, uh… | 这地方… |
[32:31] | somewhat still intact. | 还没彻底变成一团糟 |
[32:33] | I’m kind of shocked. | 我有点惊讶 |
[32:35] | So… how were the plums? | 那些李子好吃吗 |
[32:39] | They were amazing. Thank you, again. | 很好吃 再次谢谢你 |
[32:43] | Did your… boyfriend like them? | 你男朋友喜欢吃吗 |
[32:49] | Yeah. I saw you with him. | 没错 我看到你和他在一起了 |
[32:52] | Where? | 在哪看到的 |
[32:54] | In your room. | 在你房间 |
[32:57] | You were spying on me? | 你在监视我吗 |
[33:00] | I just wanted to talk. | 我只想去找你聊聊 |
[33:03] | About what? | 聊什么 |
[33:05] | It doesn’t matter now. | 现在不重要了 |
[33:07] | Well, it matters to me. | 对我来说很重要 |
[33:10] | – Bullshit. – What is going on with you? | -胡扯 -你这是怎么了 |
[33:14] | Talk to me. | 跟我说说 |
[33:15] | – Zack! – You kissed him! | -扎克 -你吻了他 |
[33:20] | Yeah, uh… | 是啊 |
[33:22] | He’s my boyfriend. | 他是我男朋友 |
[33:23] | I was supposed to be your boyfriend! | 我才该是你男朋友 |
[33:27] | Look, Zack, I’m sorry | 扎克 我很抱歉 |
[33:29] | but I don’t… I don’t really | 但我 我对你 |
[33:31] | think of you that way. | 真的没有那种感觉 |
[33:33] | Why not? | 为什么没有 |
[33:35] | I did everything I was supposed to. | 我该做的都做了 |
[33:37] | I was nice to you. And I gave you all this stuff! | 我对你很好 我还给了你那么多东西 |
[33:40] | That’s not how to make someone like you. | 那样做不代表别人就会喜欢上你 |
[33:43] | Then tell me what to do. | 那告诉我该怎么做 |
[33:45] | I’ll do it. I promise. | 我会做到的 我保证 |
[33:47] | That’s not really how it works. | 爱情不是那么产生的 |
[33:49] | And you’re a friend. And you’re sweet, | 你是我的朋友 你很贴心 |
[33:51] | you… you are, | 真的 |
[33:53] | but… you’re just a kid. | 但你只是个孩子 |
[33:58] | I’m not a kid! | 我不是孩子 |
[34:05] | I’m not cleaning that up. | 这我可不收拾 |
[34:06] | You will if I tell you to. | 我命令你 你就得收拾 |
[34:10] | You know what? | 你知道吗 |
[34:12] | I can’t do this anymore. I’m out. | 我受不了了 我不干了 |
[34:14] | – You’re not leaving! – Watch me. | -不准走 -你看我走不走 |
[34:17] | – Abby, wait! Look! – Let go of me! | -艾比 等等 -放开我 |
[34:20] | – Please, I’m sorry! – I said, let go, | -拜托 对不起 -我说放开我 |
[34:22] | you little creep! | 你个小变态 |
[34:29] | Call it off, Zack. | 叫它走开 扎克 |
[34:32] | I said, call it off! | 我让你叫它走开 |
[34:35] | This isn’t funny! | 这不好笑 |
[34:40] | Zack! Help! | 扎克 救救我 |
[34:45] | Zack! Come on! | 扎克 快啊 |
[34:53] | No! | 不 |
[35:11] | Louisa? Lydia? | 路易莎 莉迪亚 |
[36:38] | Zack. | 扎克 |
[36:44] | – Go away. – You’re upset… | -走开 -你很难过 |
[36:47] | about Abby. | 因为艾比 |
[36:50] | I said I don’t want to talk. | 我说过了 我不想说话 |
[36:53] | People are complicated, Zack. | 人类是复杂的 扎克 |
[36:56] | They lie, cheat. | 他们撒谎 欺骗 |
[36:59] | They take and take from you | 他们贪婪地从你那拿走一切 |
[37:01] | until all you feel is empty and hollow. | 直到你感到空虚和一无所有 |
[37:04] | Just like your father did to me. | 就像你父亲对我做的那样 |
[37:08] | I did exactly what I was supposed to do. | 我做了一切我该做的 |
[37:12] | But it didn’t matter. | 但也没用 |
[37:15] | Everything I was afraid of came true. | 我所害怕的都成真了 |
[37:17] | What were you afraid of? | 你害怕什么 |
[37:19] | – She wouldn’t like me. – No. | -害怕她不喜欢我 -不 |
[37:22] | You were afraid of losing her. | 你是害怕失去她 |
[37:25] | And now you never will. | 现在你再也不会失去她了 |
[37:27] | I should have helped her. | 我应该帮她的 |
[37:30] | But you did. | 你确实帮了她 |
[37:33] | You gave Abby a gift. | 你给了艾比一个礼物 |
[37:36] | You released her from desire and compulsion… | 你帮她从欲望和冲动 |
[37:41] | and all the pain and suffering that comes with being human. | 以及凡人必经的痛苦和磨难中解脱出来 |
[37:47] | She’s part of the Master’s family now. | 她现在是血祖大家庭的一份子 |
[37:52] | And she will never… | 而且她再也不会 |
[37:54] | abandon or betray you again. | 抛弃或者背叛你了 |
[38:23] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[38:35] | Good to go? | 可以走了吗 |
[38:36] | – Cargo’s secure. – Shit. | -货物没问题 -该死 |
[38:39] | – I don’t like the sound of that. – What? | -我可不喜欢那个声音 -什么 |
[38:41] | Lot of activity on the stormscope east of here. | 东部地区有大规模的暴风雨 |
[38:43] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思 |
[38:45] | It means we might have to detour around it, | 意思就是我们要绕行 |
[38:47] | which’ll cost us fuel we don’t have. | 要消耗更多所剩无几的燃料 |
[38:48] | Well, we’ve got a more pressing problem right now… | 我们现在有个更紧迫的问题 |
[38:52] | We need to go. Now. | 我们得走了 立刻 |
[38:54] | Strap in. | 系好安全带 |
[39:54] | Come on. Come on! | 赶紧 赶紧 |
[40:09] | Eichhorst is shooting at us! | 艾霍斯特在朝我们开枪 |
[40:29] | Scheisse! | 该死 |
[40:33] | We did it! | 我们做到了 |
[40:35] | We did it! I don’t know how but we did it! | 我们做到了 我都不知道我们是怎么办到的 |
[40:37] | I got a pretty good idea. | 我倒是知道原因 |
[40:40] | She proved you wrong. | 她证明你错了 |
[40:41] | – Saved our asses. – No. | -是她救了我们的命 -不 |
[40:45] | You saved her – and us – | 是你把她留下 |
[40:47] | by leaving her behind. | 才救了她和我们的命 |
[40:53] | Let’s just get to New York. | 去纽约吧 |