时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | Professor! | 教授 |
[00:04] | How touching. | 真是感人 |
[00:10] | Perhaps you hoped to hear about your son. | 也许你是希望听到你儿子的消息吧 |
[00:12] | – Zack’s alive? – Yes. He is an apt student. | -扎克还活着 -是的 他是个聪明的学生 |
[00:17] | This is the Master’s Final Solution. | 这就是血祖的终极方案 |
[00:20] | We’re not the farmers; we’re the livestock. | 我们不会成为农民 而是牲口 |
[00:23] | You’re certain we’ll be able to get a plane? | 你确定我们能找到飞机 |
[00:24] | Certain-ish. | 还算确定吧 |
[00:26] | You keep staring at me like that, I ain’t coming to New York. | 你再这么盯着我看 我可就不去纽约了 |
[00:29] | – She’s all yours. – You wanna come? | -归你们了 -你想来吗 |
[00:31] | – To New York? – Hell, no. | -去纽约 -当然不想 |
[00:41] | Scheisse! | 该死 |
[01:19] | Roman, you’re one lean, mean flying machine, man. | 罗曼 你的飞行技术可真赞 |
[01:23] | All we gotta do now is find a truck, | 现在 我们只需要找辆车 |
[01:25] | load this, uh, firecracker into Manhattan. Boom! | 把这根爆竹带进曼哈顿 然后就 嘣 |
[01:35] | That just went down the priority list. | 正好有车送上门来了 |
[02:17] | Oh, OK. | 好吧 |
[02:19] | You guys already got ’em all. | 你俩已经把它们都解决了 |
[02:24] | Oh, I had to shut down the systems. | 我得去把飞机关上 |
[02:26] | Well, here’s our truck. | 我们有车了 |
[02:28] | I can’t wait to see | 我真等不及看到 |
[02:29] | the Professor’s face when we bring him our present. | 教授见我送上大礼时的表情了 |
[02:36] | Feliz Navidad. | 圣诞节快乐 |
[02:58] | Yes, we’re here. | 是的 我们来了 |
[03:01] | And now we’re coming for you. | 现在我们要去找你了 |
[04:01] | 帝国大厦 曼哈顿第五大道350号 | |
[04:15] | You have them? | 你抓到他们了吗 |
[04:17] | Not yet, my Lord. | 还没有 我的主人 |
[04:18] | We are searching every road between here and the airport. | 我们在搜查从这里到机场之间的每一条路 |
[04:22] | I will find them. | 我会找到他们的 |
[04:24] | Like you found Goodweather? And Velders? | 就像你找古德温泽和维尔德斯那样吗 |
[04:28] | And the pawnbroker? | 还有那个当铺老板 |
[04:30] | – He was in my grasp. – WHERE IS HE? | -他本来已经在我手里了 -那他现在在哪 |
[04:33] | Where is the Born? | 出生者在哪 |
[04:36] | Where is the rat catcher? | 捕鼠员在哪 |
[04:38] | I apologize… my Master. | 抱歉 主人 |
[04:41] | I have no use for your apology! | 你的道歉对我来说毫无用处 |
[04:45] | You have lost faith in me… | 您对我已经失去信心了 |
[04:49] | Master. | 主人 |
[04:51] | I do not deserve your mercy, | 我不配得到您的宽宏 |
[04:54] | nor will I ask for it. | 我也不会求您饶恕 |
[04:56] | I only ask that you take my life. | 我只求您来结束我的生命 |
[04:59] | Is that your desire, Thomas? | 那是你想要的吗 托马斯 |
[05:01] | Yes, my Lord. | 是的 我的主人 |
[05:02] | Well, then. | 那好 |
[05:05] | This is a proud day… | 今天对亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安来说 |
[05:08] | for Abraham Setrakian. | 是值得骄傲的一天 |
[05:11] | This is Standartenführer Thomas Eichhorst, | 托马斯·艾霍斯特上校 |
[05:14] | defeated by a Jew. | 被一个犹太人打败了 |
[05:17] | My most trusted acolyte, | 我最信任的助手 |
[05:20] | an officer of the Reich, | 德意志帝国的军官 |
[05:22] | bested by a pawnbroker. | 被一个当铺老板挫败 |
[05:28] | You will go down in the history of our species | 你将在我们种族的历史中 |
[05:32] | as an abject defeatist who lost his stomach for the fight! | 被铭记为一个失去了斗志的可悲的失败者 |
[05:36] | Is that what you really desire, Thomas? | 这真是你想要的吗 托马斯 |
[05:40] | To hand victory to Setrakian? | 把胜利交给塞特拉基安 |
[05:43] | – No! – Then find him! | -不 -那就找到他 |
[05:45] | Find the Born and the others. | 找到出生者和其他人 |
[05:47] | Above all, | 最重要的是 |
[05:49] | do not let that warhead cross the river! | 别让那颗核弹过河 |
[05:56] | You have my word. | 我向您保证 |
[06:05] | Right where you left it. | 还在原处 |
[06:15] | The hat. The cane. You’re almost back to your old self. | 有了帽子 拐杖 你差不多恢复原样了 |
[06:19] | Very old self. | 不过是个老头子罢了 |
[06:21] | There’s an age, Miss Velders, | 到了一定时候 维尔德斯小姐 |
[06:23] | where you meet an enemy you cannot run from. | 你会遭遇一个你逃避不了的敌人 |
[06:27] | Time. When you reach it, | 到了一定的年纪 维尔德斯小姐 |
[06:30] | you will experience your body’s betrayal from within. | 你会从体内感到你身体的背叛 |
[06:37] | Now, the Lumen. | 好了 去取《陨落之光》吧 |
[06:45] | Down here, come on! | 在这里 快来 |
[06:51] | Up here. | 书在上面 |
[07:04] | Maybe you should stay down here. | 或许你还是待在下面吧 |
[07:07] | Keep a lookout. | 帮忙望风 |
[07:09] | I’ll be back in two shakes. | 我马上回来 |
[07:44] | Professor? Professor? | 教授 教授 |
[07:50] | Is it safe? | 书还好吗 |
[07:51] | It hasn’t been touched. Are you all right? | 没人碰过 你没事吧 |
[07:53] | We’d best be sure. | 我们最好确认一下 |
[07:55] | I’m worried about you, are you OK? | 我担心你 你没事吧 |
[07:56] | I’m fine! Open the case! | 我没事 打开袋子 |
[08:14] | You did well. | 你干得很好 |
[08:20] | We should… find somewhere new to hold up. | 我们该另找个地方待着 |
[08:31] | Do you really think the Master has Zack? | 你真觉得血祖抓了扎克 |
[08:34] | I don’t know. Maybe he’s using Zack as bait. | 我不知道 或许他在用扎克当诱饵 |
[08:35] | It doesn’t change our plan. | 这不会改变我们的计划 |
[08:36] | No? If it were my son– | 是吗 如果是我儿子 |
[08:37] | Well, luckily, you don’t need to make that decision. | 幸好 你不用做出这个决定 |
[08:43] | That was a dick move even for you. | 就算是你 这么说话也太混蛋了 |
[08:45] | I didn’t mean it that way. Look, I… | 我不是那个意思 听着 |
[08:48] | I’m just doing the only thing I know to do. | 我只是在做我唯一知道要做的事 |
[08:51] | If we can find Setrakian, if we can kill the Master, | 如果我们能找到塞特拉基安 杀掉血祖 |
[08:53] | then all of this ends: | 那这一切就都能结束 |
[08:55] | the depravation, the feed lots, | 社会的堕落 人类饲养场 |
[08:58] | the blood harvesting, all of it. | 血液采集 所有这一切 |
[09:01] | And this Setrakian will have a plan? | 这个塞特拉基安会有计划 |
[09:03] | Setrakian always has a plan. | 塞特拉基安永远有计划 |
[09:05] | Whether it’ll work is another question. | 能不能好使就另说了 |
[09:29] | Well, I hope you like maple… | 希望你喜欢枫糖 |
[09:34] | What the hell are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[09:40] | Professor… | 教授 |
[09:44] | I saw this in a dream. | 我在梦中看到了这个 |
[09:46] | The ouroboros. The Egyptians thought it represented | 衔尾蛇 埃及人认为它代表了 |
[09:50] | the never-ending cycle of creation | 永不休止的循环 创造 |
[09:53] | and destruction, birth and death. | 毁灭 出生和死亡 |
[09:57] | …Eternity! | 永恒 |
[09:59] | Right. | 好吧 |
[10:01] | But why… | 但你为什么 |
[10:02] | But why are you ripping out the pages after all we went through? | 要撕掉书页 我们为它经历了那么多 |
[10:06] | I have to see the parts and their sum all at once. | 我得把每一页放在一起看 |
[10:09] | There are… there are patterns here. Connections. | 这里面有规律 有联系 |
[10:11] | I… things I… | 有我 |
[10:13] | I’ve overlooked. | 忽略的东西 |
[10:16] | I… I thought you had this figured out. | 我以为你都研究明白了 |
[10:18] | The “Face of God,” The… the nuclear explosion. | 「上帝圣荣」 核弹爆炸 |
[10:22] | I was wrong. | 我错了 |
[10:24] | Slightly. | 错了一点 |
[10:25] | I missed the significance of these images. | 我忽视了这些图画的重要性 |
[10:28] | – All right. OK, hold on, hold on. – I can’t hold on! | -好吧 等等 -我不能等了 |
[10:31] | – There’s too much to do! – Just take a minute. | -有太多要做的事了 -先稍微休息下吧 |
[10:34] | I…I’m running out of time! | 我就要没时间了 |
[10:40] | Professor? You OK? | 教授 你没事吧 |
[10:42] | Professor? Professor! | 教授 教授 |
[10:45] | Professor! Professor?! | 教授 教授 |
[10:56] | You see we did our third induction this week. | 我们这周进行了第三次催产 |
[11:00] | Another two probably by the end of the month. | 到月底可能还会有两次 |
[11:02] | That suggestion you had about harvesting early. | 您提出的提前接生的建议 |
[11:05] | It… it’s really paying off. | 成效颇高 |
[11:07] | That is because you made it pay off, Mr. Desai. | 那是因为你执行有方 德塞先生 |
[11:11] | I’m very impressed by the turnaround. | 我对结果颇为欣喜 |
[11:15] | Well, coming from you, sir, that… that means a lot. | 先生 您能这么说 我非常高兴 |
[11:18] | In fact, you have done so well, I have decided to promote you. | 事实上 鉴于你做得这么好 我要提拔你 |
[11:22] | – Please. – Really? | -请坐 -真的 |
[11:27] | Whatever you need me to do. | 一切都听您的安排 |
[11:29] | There is a group at large here in New York. | 纽约有一群人在逃 |
[11:31] | It’s of the utmost importance they be apprehended | 得尽快抓住他们 |
[11:34] | as soon as possible. | 这至关重要 |
[11:35] | You are familiar with two of them, | 你熟悉其中的两人 |
[11:37] | Abraham Setrakian and Dutch Velders. | 亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安和达齐·维尔德斯 |
[11:40] | It would give me great pleasure to bring them to justice. | 能让他们伏法我会无比高兴 |
[11:42] | These other two, Ephraim Goodweather | 这另外两个 伊弗雷姆·古德温泽 |
[11:45] | and Vasiliy Fet, are working with them. | 和瓦西里·费特 在跟他们合作 |
[11:48] | There is also a half-strigoi, | 还有一个半返魂尸 |
[11:50] | half-human, who goes by the name of Quinlan. | 半人的生物 他自称昆兰 |
[11:54] | Why are they so important? | 他们为什么这么重要 |
[11:56] | They intend to smuggle a nuclear bomb | 他们想将一枚核弹 |
[11:59] | into Manhattan. | 带入曼哈顿 |
[12:11] | Come on, Professor. | 拜托 教授 |
[12:13] | Please don’t do this. | 别这样 |
[12:41] | Stop right there! | 站住 |
[12:44] | – Dutch? – Eph? | -达齐 -伊弗 |
[12:52] | Oh, thank God! | 谢天谢地 |
[12:54] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:58] | His heartbeat’s changing rapidly. | 他的心率变得很快 |
[13:01] | I think he’s in AFib. | 我觉得他是心房纤颤 |
[13:04] | What does that mean? | 什么意思 |
[13:05] | He’s had a heart attack? | 他心脏病发作了吗 |
[13:08] | Or maybe a stroke. | 或者是中风 |
[13:10] | – Jesus. – Or hopefully he’s just dehydrated. | -天呐 -希望只是脱水 |
[13:14] | How’d he get so run down? | 他怎么会落魄成这样 |
[13:16] | We were captured. | 我们被抓住了 |
[13:16] | He was put in a Partnership research facility. | 他被关进了一家伙伴组织的研究机构 |
[13:19] | What kind of research? | 什么样的研究 |
[13:21] | – All I know is that they’re running experiments. – Experiments? | -我只知道他们在做人体实验 -人体实验 |
[13:24] | He’s B-positive. They were doing studies, | 他是B型阳性血 他们在做研究 |
[13:27] | pumping him full of drugs. | 给他打了一堆药 |
[13:29] | Wait, wait, wait. Hold on, start from the beginning. | 等等 从头说 |
[13:31] | I told you, we were caught. We were separated. | 我跟你说了 我们被抓了 然后被分开了 |
[13:34] | – For how long? – I don’t know. | -多久了 -我不知道 |
[13:36] | – Three months, maybe. – You didn’t see him for three months!? | -大概三个月吧 -你有三个月没见到他 |
[13:38] | I don’t understand your tone here. Are you blaming me? | 我不懂你这语气是什么意思 你在怪我吗 |
[13:41] | – I’m not blaming you! – Because at least I was here! | -我没怪你 -至少我还在这儿 |
[13:43] | It was just me and him! We made it on our own | 只有我和他 我们就靠自己 |
[13:45] | for months off the grid! And, by the way, | 躲了好几个月 而且 |
[13:47] | I was locked up, too, if that’s of any concern. | 如果你在乎的话 我也被关了起来 |
[13:49] | And when I was, he was all I thought about. | 而且当时 我满脑子都是他的安危 |
[13:51] | And meanwhile, what were you doing in Philadelphia? | 而你那时候都在费城做了什么 |
[13:57] | Look, I don’t think that this is getting us anywhere. | 听着 我觉得这样吵下去没有意义 |
[14:00] | The question is, what do we do now? | 问题是 我们现在怎么办 |
[14:03] | We need to get him hydrated. | 我们得帮他恢复水分 |
[14:05] | And we should probably get him some blood thinners. | 再给他找点血液稀释剂 |
[14:07] | God knows where we’ll find that. | 天知道要去哪找 |
[14:09] | Well, I know a place. But I don’t want to leave him alone. | 我知道个地方 但我不想留下他一人 |
[14:13] | I’ll stay. | 我留下 |
[14:25] | We gotta check this place out. It’s an old marine warehouse | 我们得去查查 那原本是海军陆战队的仓库 |
[14:28] | in Sheepshead Bay. | 就在羊头湾 |
[14:30] | Jorge says it’s gotta be 10000 square feet. | 豪尔赫说那里得有92平米 |
[14:33] | The Partnership’s growing strawberries, tomatoes, spinach, | 伙伴组织在那里种草莓 西红柿 菠菜 |
[14:35] | – all kinds of shit there. – What do you think, Gus? | -各种东西 -你意下如何 格斯 |
[14:39] | I think we should hit it tonight. It’s the best deal. | 我觉得我们该今晚就去 这是块肥肉 |
[14:41] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[14:43] | Didn’t we learn anything from the way we took this place? | 夺取了这里之后我们就没得到什么教训吗 |
[14:49] | Gus. | 格斯 |
[14:51] | This woman claims to be a friend of yours. | 这女人说她是你的朋友 |
[14:53] | Duchess! | 公爵夫人 |
[14:56] | You’re alive. I was worried. | 你还活着 我好担心 |
[14:58] | It’s been a while. | 好久没见 |
[15:00] | How’s, uh… how’s the pawnbroker? | 当铺老板怎么样 |
[15:03] | Not so good. | 不太好 |
[15:06] | Anything I can do to help? | 我能帮忙吗 |
[15:07] | We hope so. | 希望能 |
[15:09] | – Eph’s a doctor. – We need some medical supplies. | -伊弗是医学博士 -我们需要点医药 |
[15:13] | Yeah, step into my pharmacy. | 来我的药房吧 |
[15:21] | This is it. | 就是这里 |
[15:24] | You’ve been busy. | 你没闲着啊 |
[15:26] | One-stop shopping, Doc. | 一站购物 博士 |
[15:28] | Whatever you need — food, booze — we got it. | 你需要什么 食物 酒水 我们都有 |
[15:31] | Yeah, help yourself. | 请自便 |
[15:39] | You don’t happen to have, uh… IV saline? | 你不会还有生理盐水吧 |
[15:46] | You mean these? | 这个吗 |
[15:49] | Where’d you get all this stuff? | 你哪弄来这些东西的 |
[15:51] | That’s on a need-to-know basis. What I need to know is | 这是机密 我想知道的是 |
[15:54] | what do you guys have to trade for all of this? | 你们要拿什么来换 |
[15:57] | What about silver? | 银怎么样 |
[15:58] | I know the old man had a lot of that. | 我知道老头子有不少 |
[16:00] | We lost all of it. We were captured. | 我们都丢了 我们被抓了 |
[16:03] | He still got that cane? | 他还有那根拐杖吗 |
[16:06] | Forget about it. It’s on the house. | 算了 都送你们 |
[16:09] | What? What? What type of bullshit is that? | 什么 这是扯什么呢 |
[16:12] | – They’re friends. – They’re your friends. | -他们是朋友 -他们是你的朋友 |
[16:14] | That don’t got shit to do with me. | 跟我可没关系 |
[16:17] | I said it’s on the house. | 我说了 送他们 |
[16:24] | Go on. OK, it’s fine, man. I was just messing with you. | 好吧 没事 我就跟你闹呢 |
[16:32] | Sorry about that. Take whatever you need. | 抱歉了 需要什么就拿什么 |
[16:39] | How long have they been away? | 他们离开了多久 |
[16:41] | Over nine months. | 九个多月 |
[16:42] | For all I know, they’re not coming back. | 据我所知 他们应该不会回来了 |
[16:44] | – I wouldn’t count Quinlan out. – Or Fet. | -我看昆兰不会这样 -费特也不会 |
[16:47] | The members of this terrorist cell are armed and dangerous. | 这些恐怖分子携带武器 十分危险 |
[16:50] | – Uh, Eph? – I repeat, | -伊弗 -我重复 |
[16:51] | the members of this terrorist cell are armed | 这些恐怖分子携带武器 |
[16:54] | and extremely dangerous. If you see any of these individuals… | 且非常危险 如果你看到了这些人 |
[16:57] | I think we might have to get you two off the street. | 我想我们最好赶紧离开大街 |
[17:01] | I think that’s a very good idea. | 我觉得这是个好主意 |
[17:29] | Setrakian… | 塞特拉基安 |
[17:33] | Setrakian… | 塞特拉基安 |
[17:52] | This is what you guys have been eating? | 你们这些日子吃的就是这些吗 |
[17:55] | Have you seen it out there? | 难道你没见到外面的情况 |
[17:56] | We’re lucky we’ve got all this canned food. | 我们有这些罐头就算走运了 |
[17:59] | No wonder the old man is sick. | 怪不得老头子病了 |
[18:01] | I’m gonna get you some real food, all right? | 我去给你们弄点像样的食物 好吗 |
[18:03] | Dutch, what the hell is going on? | 达齐 这是怎么回事 |
[18:06] | You’re awake! | 你醒了 |
[18:10] | Ephraim… you’re alive. | 伊弗雷姆 你还活着 |
[18:12] | So are you, thank God. | 你也是 谢天谢地 |
[18:16] | You need to stay off your feet. | 你得去躺着 |
[18:18] | Listen to the doc. | 听博士的话 |
[18:21] | We need you fighting the good fight. | 我们需要你继续战斗下去 |
[18:25] | And what would you know | 那你对继续战斗 |
[18:26] | about the good fight, Mr. Elizalde? | 又有多少了解 埃利萨尔德先生 |
[18:30] | When you had the chance to stand with us, you… ran off. | 你明明可以与我们并肩作战 却跑掉了 |
[18:35] | Throwing in with the likes of Alonso Creem. | 跟阿朗索·克里姆那样的人为伍 |
[18:39] | I’m just trying to get by like everybody else. | 我只是想生存下去 跟其他人一样 |
[18:42] | That is exactly why the Master won… | 那正是血祖赢的原因 |
[18:45] | because people “try to get by.” | 因为人们都「只想生存下去」 |
[18:48] | First with silence, | 先是保持沉默 |
[18:50] | then with comfort, then with… collaboration. | 然后是寻求安逸 最后…同流合污 |
[19:07] | Stop here! | 停车 |
[19:12] | We need to scan you into the system. | 我们需要对你们进行登记扫描 |
[19:20] | OK. What do you guys got in the back? | 没有问题 后面装的是什么 |
[19:23] | Medical supplies. | 医疗用品 |
[19:24] | All right. We’re gonna need you to open up | 好 请你们打开车门 |
[19:25] | so we can take a look. | 我们要检查一下 |
[19:27] | Nah, I can’t. | 不行 |
[19:29] | It’s radioactive. | 这东西有放射性 |
[19:32] | It’s for cancer patients. | 是给癌症病人用的 |
[19:35] | You know how they | 他们 |
[19:36] | shoot their tumors with that nuclear shit? | 用核的玩意照射肿瘤 |
[19:41] | – I’m gonna need you guys to step out of the vehicle. – Enough. | -我需要你们下车 -够了 |
[19:45] | This is an urgent shipment for high-level patients. | 这是为高级病人准备的急件 |
[19:49] | If I have to step out, you will regret it. | 如果还要我下车 你们会后悔的 |
[19:56] | Just let ’em through, Hank. | 让他们过去吧 汉克 |
[20:03] | Hank! | 汉克 |
[20:07] | This just came in. | 刚收到这个 |
[20:33] | All right. I want you to sit still | 好了 这包打完之前 |
[20:34] | until you finish this bag. | 不要起来 |
[20:36] | We need to get your strength back up. | 我们需要恢复你的体力 |
[20:43] | I knew you’d return. | 我就知道你会回来 |
[20:45] | Never doubted it for a moment. | 我从未怀疑过这点 |
[20:48] | I did. | 我怀疑过自己 |
[20:50] | Until last week. | 直到上周 |
[20:58] | We discovered this facility in Western Pennsylvania. | 我们在宾夕法尼亚州西部发现了这处设施 |
[21:02] | It was an industrial farm. | 是个工业化农场 |
[21:04] | It wasn’t for cattle or pigs. | 不是养牛或养猪的 |
[21:08] | It’s for us. | 是养我们的 |
[21:10] | The Partnership is a ruse. | 伙伴组织不过是掩人耳目的幌子 |
[21:13] | A way to control the populous | 控制大众的手段 |
[21:16] | until the cities can be emptied | 直到挨个清空城市 |
[21:19] | and ship the people to these places. | 把人运往这样的地方 |
[21:25] | I’ve seen this before. | 我见过这种场面 |
[21:27] | In the war. | 在战争里 |
[21:29] | This is what the Master learned in the death camps | 这是血祖在集中营里 |
[21:33] | as he was… feeding on us. | 以我们为食时学到的手段 |
[21:38] | How to subjugate an entire people, | 怎样控制一整群人 |
[21:41] | and how to coerce them into obedience | 怎样逼他们顺从 |
[21:44] | and organizing and administrating their own demise. | 怎样让他们安排并执行自己的灭亡 |
[21:48] | He learned it from us. | 他是从我们这里学到的 |
[21:51] | How do we stop him? | 要如何阻止他 |
[21:55] | These passages hold the key, | 这些书页里蕴藏着关键 |
[21:58] | but I’m not sure I can… | 但我不确定我能 |
[22:01] | finish the work. | 完成这项任务了 |
[22:04] | In the meantime, this might help. | 现在 这个或许能帮你 |
[22:07] | It’s Warfarin. | 是华法林 |
[22:09] | It’s a blood thinner. It should prevent another stroke. | 一种血液稀释剂 防止中风的 |
[22:16] | One a day. | 一天一片 |
[22:18] | No more. | 不许多吃 |
[22:19] | If you take too many, it could cause internal bleeding. | 如果吃太多 就会导致内出血 |
[22:22] | That’s how you kill rats. | 这也是灭鼠药的致死原理 |
[22:24] | They eat it and they bleed out. | 老鼠吃下去后就流血而死 |
[22:26] | We took out thousands of strigoi | 我们用血液稀释剂 |
[22:28] | by poisoning them. We put it in their blood tankers. | 杀了许多返魂尸 我们在血罐里下毒 |
[22:31] | – You would’ve been proud. – I appreciate this, | -你应该感到骄傲 -我很感谢你所做的 |
[22:33] | Ephraim. But I’m… I’m going to need | 伊弗雷姆 但我需要 |
[22:36] | – something much stronger. – What do you mean? | -一些更强效的东西 -什么意思 |
[22:42] | It’s a formula for extracting | 这是一张配方 写的是如何萃取血虫 |
[22:46] | the restorative properties of strigoi worms. | 从而得到使人恢复体能的溶液 |
[22:50] | Where did you get this? | 你从哪里弄到的 |
[22:52] | It was developed by alchemists in the third century. | 这是炼金术士们在公元三世纪时研发的 |
[22:56] | It extends the life of the human being | 它既可以延长人类的生命 |
[22:58] | without transmitting the strigoi virus. | 又不会使人感染返魂尸病毒 |
[23:02] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[23:03] | I’ve done hundreds of tests on their blood. | 我对它们的血液做过上百次实验 |
[23:06] | How old do you think I am? | 你觉得我有多大年纪 |
[23:08] | I mean– | 我是说 |
[23:09] | – 95. – What? | -95岁 -什么 |
[23:12] | How else do you think i’ve managed to stay in the fight all these years? | 不然你觉得我这些年如何能一直坚持战斗 |
[23:16] | – That’s not possible. – God damn it, Ephraim! | -这不可能 -闭嘴 伊弗雷姆 |
[23:18] | Have you come all this way only to doubt me now? | 你一路折腾过来就是为了质疑我吗 |
[23:22] | – After everything you’ve seen? – OK, OK, OK. | -在你见到那么多事之后 -好好好 |
[23:25] | Look, I… I know I’ve been unreliable. | 我知道我原来不怎么可靠 |
[23:29] | But I am with you… ’til the end. | 但我会追随你 直到最后 |
[23:34] | So… | 所以 |
[23:38] | I believe you. | 我相信你 |
[23:43] | – Mr. Desai. – Get Eichhorst on the line. | -德塞先生 -给艾霍斯特打电话 |
[23:45] | – I need to… – There’s someone to see you. | -我需要 -有人想见你 |
[23:47] | – What? – Says he has some valuable information. | -什么 -他说有重要信息 |
[23:57] | Sanjay Desai. | 桑贾伊·德塞 |
[23:58] | Alonso Creem. It’s an honor. | 阿朗索·克里姆 很荣幸见到你 |
[24:02] | I admire what you’ve done on behalf of our city. | 你为这个城市所做的一切 我深感敬佩 |
[24:04] | Well, we all gotta do our part, right? | 各尽其职吧 |
[24:06] | Which is exactly why I’m here. | 这正是我过来的原因 |
[24:09] | I might know a little something | 我可能知道一些 |
[24:10] | about those dangerous desperadoes you’re after. | 你正在寻找的危险乱党的信息 |
[24:12] | Oh, really. | 是嘛 |
[24:15] | – Which ones? – The pawnbroker. | -哪些人 -那个当铺老板 |
[24:20] | Abraham Setrakian? | 亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安吗 |
[24:22] | I know where he’s holed up. | 我知道他藏身在哪里 |
[24:23] | Along with Princess Di and the chrome dome. | 还有小公主和光头的下落 |
[24:25] | Velders and Goodweather. Address? | 维尔德斯和古德温泽 地址呢 |
[24:29] | Hold on. I want to do my patriotic duties and all that, but… | 等等 我想要尽忠 但是 |
[24:33] | I think I need to be fairly compensated. | 我觉得我应该得到一笔丰厚的报酬 |
[24:42] | My Master. | 我的主人 |
[24:44] | Mr. Desai has brought us a promising lead. | 德塞先生给我们带来了很有希望的线索 |
[24:51] | – I’m honored. – You’re the big man. | -我很荣幸见到您 -您就是那个大人物 |
[24:55] | The decision maker. | 负责拿主意的人 |
[24:56] | Alonso Creem at your service. | 阿朗索·克里姆为您服务 |
[24:59] | I can lead you to the pawnbroker, | 我可以带您去找那个当铺老板 |
[25:01] | the Duchess, and that bald doctor. | 达齐 还有那个光头医生 |
[25:03] | Even the Lumen. | 甚至还有《陨落之光》 |
[25:06] | That’s four for the price of one. | 这四者的线索我只换一样东西 |
[25:10] | But if you boys get the notion to sting me | 但如果你们什么都不给 |
[25:12] | to get that information without paying for it, | 只想转化我来获取消息 |
[25:15] | I’ll drop this sucker and everybody gets nothing. | 我就扔这个手雷 大家都没好处 |
[25:18] | What is your price? | 你想要什么 |
[25:20] | First, I want Roosevelt Island back. | 首先 我想拿回罗斯福岛 |
[25:23] | No strigs, no baton carriers. | 上面不能有返魂尸和警察 |
[25:25] | My island, under my control. | 我自己的岛 完全由我掌控 |
[25:27] | How dare you? | 你好大的胆子 |
[25:30] | Anything else? | 还有别的吗 |
[25:33] | You can give me full control over the entire black market. | 给我整个黑市的全部控制权 |
[25:36] | And if you want information or want me to track down anyone else, | 如果您想要消息或是要我跟踪其他人 |
[25:39] | my crew will be at your disposal. | 我的手下随您指使 |
[25:41] | It’s a win/win situation. | 这是双赢的 |
[25:53] | So… so, what? Do we have a deal or what? | 所以呢 我们成交还是怎样 |
[25:56] | No, we do not. | 不 我们没成交 |
[25:58] | I was merely curious | 我只是很好奇 |
[26:00] | as to the depth of your delusion. | 你的白日梦做到哪一步了 |
[26:12] | OK, so… So wait, wait. All right. | 那么 等等 好吧 |
[26:14] | So… I have another offer. | 我另有一个提议 |
[26:47] | Dutch knows a place where some meth heads used to cook, | 达齐知道一个毒枭制冰毒的窝点 |
[26:51] | before the Partnership rounded them up. | 那里后来被伙伴组织端掉了 |
[26:54] | She thinks we can find the necessary equipment there. | 她觉得我们可以在那找到必要的设备 |
[26:57] | We’ll pick up a strigoi on our way. | 我们会在路上抓一只返魂尸 |
[26:58] | In the meantime, you have one job and one job only. Rest. | 与此同时 你唯一的任务就是休息 |
[27:03] | This is the version of you I remember most. | 我对这样的你印象最深 |
[27:07] | Which version is that? | 什么印象 |
[27:08] | The one who never gives up on the people he cares about. | 一个从不放弃自己关心之人的人 |
[27:16] | I have to tell you something, uh…about… | 我得告诉你件事 关于… |
[27:19] | why I left. | 我离开的原因 |
[27:25] | Zack’s alive. | 扎克还活着 |
[27:28] | He’s with the Master. | 和血祖在一起 |
[27:33] | How do you know? | 你怎么知道 |
[27:36] | The Master spoke to me through a strigoi. | 血祖通过返魂尸和我对话了 |
[27:39] | And I… I saw Zack. | 我…我见到了扎克 |
[27:43] | Where? | 在哪 |
[27:45] | At Stoneheart, the day we went after the Master. | 在石心集团 我们追捕血祖的那天 |
[27:48] | After you left, | 你们离开之后 |
[27:49] | I was in Palmer’s penthouse, stitching myself up, | 我留在了帕尔默的顶层公寓 缝合伤口 |
[27:53] | and Kelly and Zack walked in on me. | 然后凯莉和扎克过来了 |
[27:58] | She attacked me. | 她袭击了我 |
[28:00] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[28:04] | Right in front of him. | 当着他的面 |
[28:08] | He had a… a device. | 他当时拿着…一个装置 |
[28:10] | A detonator. | 一个引爆器 |
[28:13] | He, um… | 他… |
[28:15] | He pressed the button. | 他按下了按钮 |
[28:20] | Are you saying… | 你是说… |
[28:23] | He set off the bomb. | 是他引爆了核弹 |
[28:25] | The nuke that blew up Liberty Island. | 那颗炸毁了自由岛的核弹 |
[28:33] | The Master took my wife. | 血祖夺走了我的妻子 |
[28:38] | Tricked me… | 他把我骗开… |
[28:40] | into leaving her alone so he could turn her | 留下她独自一人 然后他就转化了她 |
[28:43] | because he wanted me | 因为他想让我… |
[28:45] | to live with that guilt. | 背负这种愧疚感 |
[28:48] | You’ve carried yours for nine months. | 你的愧疚感只背负了九个月 |
[28:51] | I’ve carried mine for more than 50 years. | 而我背负了超过五十年 |
[28:55] | This… | 这… |
[28:57] | is what the Master does to those who defy him. | 就是血祖如何折磨那些反抗他的人 |
[29:01] | This… | 这… |
[29:03] | is the price we pay. | 正是我们所要付出的代价 |
[29:04] | But… | 但是… |
[29:06] | you must not allow this to weaken your resolve. | 你绝对不能让这些削弱你的决心 |
[29:11] | You did not put that detonator in Zack’s hand. | 引爆器不是你放到扎克手里的 |
[29:14] | The Master did. | 是血祖放的 |
[29:16] | It was he who turned your wife | 他才是那个转化你的妻子 |
[29:19] | and used her to warp your son’s mind. | 并利用她给你儿子洗脑的人 |
[29:21] | Not you! | 不是你 |
[29:24] | You must hold tight to that truth. | 你必须坚守这个认知 |
[29:41] | The other bridges and tunnels, they run right into Midtown. | 其它桥梁和隧道都直通中城 |
[29:45] | It’s gotta be covered in munchers. | 里面肯定全是吸血鬼 |
[29:48] | Lower Manhattan? | 下曼哈顿呢 |
[29:49] | Well, from the plane, | 从飞机上看 |
[29:51] | it still looks deserted. | 那里还是空无人烟 |
[29:53] | Brooklyn Bridge it is, then. | 那就选布鲁克林大桥吧 |
[29:56] | There’s gonna be a reception committee. | 那里肯定有很多人迎接我们 |
[29:58] | Wouldn’t want it any other way. | 正合我意 |
[29:59] | Actually, I can think of a number of other ways I’d rather have it. | 实际上 我倒能想到几个更合我意的方法 |
[30:04] | But it is what it is, | 但事已至此 |
[30:06] | so let’s do it. | 咱们开干吧 |
[30:08] | 布鲁克林大桥步道 布鲁克林高地 | |
[30:16] | Weird. | 奇怪 |
[30:18] | The checkpoint on this side is deserted. | 这边的检查站被废弃了 |
[30:21] | So’s the Manhattan side. | 就是曼哈顿这边 |
[30:24] | There is not a chance in hell | 它们绝对不可能 |
[30:25] | that they’re leaving the door wide open for us. | 大敞着门放我们进去 |
[30:28] | An obvious trap. | 明显是陷阱 |
[30:30] | Whatever we do, we can’t keep hanging around here. | 无论怎样 我们不能在此地久留 |
[30:31] | Not after we bust through the road blocks. | 特别是我们刚刚闯了路障 |
[30:34] | What do you think, Born-o? | 你怎么看 出生者 |
[31:11] | That’s all the bridges and tunnels. | 那是所有的桥梁和隧道 |
[31:13] | Every contact with the outside world has been severed. | 一切通往外部的通道都被切断了 |
[31:16] | There’s no way they’re getting that warhead into the city. | 他们绝无可能把那颗核弹头运进城里 |
[31:19] | My compliments. | 干得漂亮 |
[31:22] | Mr. Desai planned and organized the entire operation. | 德塞先生策划和组织了整个行动 |
[31:27] | Not even Eldritch Palmer would have been able… | 连爱尔德里奇·帕尔默都做不到… |
[31:29] | to execute such a feat. | 如此稳妥细致 |
[31:34] | That… | 这么说… |
[31:35] | was perhaps a bit of an overstatement. | 可能是有点夸张了 |
[31:39] | – Palmer– – Palmer was a quisling, | -帕尔默… -帕尔默是个叛徒 |
[31:42] | a traitor to his own kind. | 背叛了自己的同类 |
[31:44] | Yes. Of course. Precisely. | 没错 当然 正是如此 |
[31:49] | So… | 所以… |
[31:51] | will there be anything else? | 还有其他吩咐吗 |
[31:53] | Yes. | 有 |
[32:01] | Would you be so kind as to remove the… | 能不能麻烦你把克里姆先生的… |
[32:03] | silver from Mr. Creem’s teeth? | 银牙摘下来 |
[32:11] | It seems to be causing him a certain discomfort. | 看上去那银牙让他不是很舒服 |
[32:14] | No? | 不是吗 |
[32:16] | Do it quickly. | 快点动手 |
[32:18] | We wouldn’t want him to burn up | 我们可不希望他被灼死 |
[32:19] | before he’s become useful. | 留着他还有用 |
[33:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:14] | – What are you doing? – Something I should’ve done | -你在做什么 -我很早之久 |
[33:17] | a long time ago. | 就该做的事情 |
[33:21] | I did some bad shit you know nothing about. | 我干的坏事你一点也不知道 |
[33:25] | The professor gave me a chance to make it right, | 教授给了我改正的机会 |
[33:27] | and I didn’t take it. | 但是我没抓住 |
[33:30] | Maybe it’s not too late. | 也许现在还不太晚 |
[33:39] | Wherever you go, I go. | 不管你去哪里 我都跟着 |
[33:42] | We’re blood, right? | 我们是家人 不是吗 |
[34:11] | Looks like they’ve been going off all over the city. | 看起来全城到处都在爆炸 |
[34:12] | East and West Side. | 东边和西边都是 |
[34:14] | The Partnership’s not been keeping up the infrastructure. | 伙伴组织没有费心去维护基础设施 |
[34:16] | Do you think it could be the gas mains? | 你觉得是不是燃气主管出了问题 |
[34:18] | It was too deliberate for that. | 明显是有人故意为之 |
[34:19] | They were going off in a controlled sequence. | 所有的爆炸都是按照次序进行的 |
[34:21] | Either way,I’ve a bad feeling. | 无论如何 我有种不好的感觉 |
[34:24] | We should get back soon. | 咱们应该快点回去 |
[34:26] | – Just about done. – Wonder how many alchemists | -快好了 -不知道有多少炼金术士 |
[34:28] | got this wrong before they got it right. | 在找到正确配方之前搞砸过 |
[34:31] | Let’s just hope we got it right. | 我只希望咱们能搞对 |
[34:39] | I overheard you telling the professor about Zack. | 我碰巧听到你和教授谈起扎克的事 |
[34:44] | I’m sorry for what I said about you not being here. | 抱歉对你说了那些什么你不在这里的话 |
[34:49] | – You weren’t wrong. – But I was out of line. | -你也没说错 -但我太过分了 |
[34:52] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[34:54] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是重要的 |
[34:57] | And I don’t know what I would have done | 而且我不知道你没出现的话 |
[34:58] | if you hadn’t shown up. | 我会做出些什么 |
[35:00] | That… cantankerous | 那个 怪脾气的 |
[35:01] | old man has been the only thing that’s kept me going. | 老头是我前进的唯一动力 |
[35:04] | Knowing he’s believed in me right from the start, | 我知道他从一开始就相信我 |
[35:06] | even after I told him I broke the Internet. | 即便我告诉他是我弄坏了互联网 |
[35:08] | He’s a shrewd judge of character. | 他看人非常准 |
[35:11] | You’re only saying that because he forgave you. | 你那么说只是因为他原谅你了 |
[35:23] | Sorry. I just… | 抱歉 我只是 |
[35:25] | wanted to make sure you didn’t need anything? | 确认下 你不需要什么吗 |
[35:28] | I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[35:31] | Souvenir? | 那是纪念品吗 |
[35:33] | It’s a Romanian prayer rope. | 这是个罗马尼亚祈祷绳 |
[35:36] | The orthodoxy call it “The sword of the spirit.” | 东正教称它为「灵魂之剑」 |
[35:40] | They believe prayer is a… | 他们相信祈祷是 |
[35:43] | A weapon that can defeat the devil. | 一种能打败邪恶的武器 |
[35:47] | Maybe that’s the problem. | 也许这才是问题所在 |
[35:50] | I stopped praying a long time ago. | 我很早之前就不祈祷了 |
[35:52] | Didn’t seem to make a difference. | 感觉没什么用处 |
[35:55] | I have felt that myself from… | 我自己也有感觉到… |
[35:59] | time to time. | 有些时候 |
[36:01] | And you still believe? | 你依然信教吗 |
[36:04] | I think we focus too much on the end result, | 我想我们太关注结果了 |
[36:06] | not enough on… | 忽略了 |
[36:08] | the act itself. | 行为本身 |
[36:10] | Prayer is an act of… | 祈祷是一种 |
[36:12] | humility, of… uh, connection. | 保持谦卑和建立联系的行为 |
[36:16] | Reaching out | 既是向他人 |
[36:17] | to another and to God. | 也是向上帝伸出双手 |
[36:19] | If we stop praying, we sever that connection. | 如果我们停止祈祷 就切断了这种联系 |
[36:23] | Give ourselves over to arrogance. | 进而使我们变得傲慢自大 |
[36:27] | We… | 那样我们就 |
[36:28] | isolate ourselves. | 孤立了自己 |
[36:48] | Yes, of course. | 对了 没错 |
[36:50] | That’s it! | 就是它 |
[36:53] | – What did you find? – Yes, | -你找到了什么 -是啊 |
[36:55] | by all means, | 别客气 |
[36:57] | share your epiphany with us… | 和我们分享一下你的顿悟 |
[37:00] | …A230385. | A230385号 |
[37:15] | I can hear your heartbeat, Jew. | 我能听到你的心疼 犹太人 |
[37:17] | Fluttering like a dying moth. | 像只垂死的飞蛾一样在颤抖 |
[37:21] | It’s over. | 一切都结束了 |
[37:23] | We should have done this decades ago, | 我们几十年前就该这么做了 |
[37:26] | when it would have been a fair contest. | 那时可还算是场公平的战斗呢 |
[37:29] | No! | 不 |
[37:32] | He belongs to me. | 他是我的 |
[37:36] | The moment of truth has arrived, | 最终时刻到了 |
[37:39] | A230385. | A230385号 |
[37:42] | Now is your chance to rid the world | 你现在有机会将眼前的魔鬼 |
[37:44] | of the great evil that stands before you. | 从世上除掉了 |
[38:00] | Go ahead, pawnbroker. | 去吧 当铺老板 |
[38:03] | Pick it up. | 捡起来 |
[38:17] | So, where is your God now, Jew? | 你的上帝现在在哪 犹太人 |
[38:22] | Watching you through me. | 借我的双眼 正看着你呢 |
[38:27] | And soon he will see you burn in hell. | 而他很快就能看到你被地狱业火吞噬的光景 |
[38:34] | So, now you are an avenging angel, huh? | 这么说如今你成了复仇天使了是吗 |
[38:37] | An instrument of divine retribution. | 变成了一个施行天谴的利器 |
[38:41] | No. | 不 |
[38:44] | Just an ordinary man. | 我不过是个凡人 |
[38:46] | But that is all that will be required | 但仅仅一个凡人 |
[38:49] | to bring your Master to his knees. | 就足以击败你的主人了 |
[38:56] | Abraham. Look at me. | 亚伯拉罕 看着我 |
[38:59] | Remember when we first met? | 还记得我们初次见面时的情形吗 |
[39:01] | In the concentration camp? | 在集中营时 |
[39:03] | I laid my gun on your work table. | 我把我的枪放在你的工作台上 |
[39:05] | If you had just had the courage to grab it, | 如果当时你有勇气拿起枪 |
[39:09] | all this might have never happened. | 或许这一切都不会发生 |
[39:13] | Does that thought trouble you? | 你可曾因为这个念头懊悔过 |
[39:26] | It’s the German. | 是那个德国佬 |
[39:30] | You all right? | 你还好吗 |
[39:32] | Come on. I got you. I got you. | 来 有我扶着你呢 |
[39:33] | Come on. Sit right here. | 来 坐到这来 |
[39:40] | What’re you doing here? | 你怎么来了 |
[39:42] | I’m throwing in with the likes of you. | 我来和你这样的人并肩作战 |
[39:45] | Stay here, all right? I’ll be back. | 在这等着 好吗 我去去就回 |
[39:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[40:18] | Stay close to me, Raul, all right? | 跟紧我 劳尔 知道吗 |
[40:20] | – He’s fast. – Yeah. | -他动作很快 -知道 |
[40:32] | C’mon, c’mon. | 跟紧 跟紧 |
[40:35] | Augustin Elizalde! It’s been a long time. | 奥格斯汀·埃利萨尔德 好久不见 |
[40:40] | Waxy boy! | 油头粉面男 |
[40:43] | It’s been too long! | 我们的恩怨拖了太久了 |
[40:45] | It’s time we settle up. | 是时候算总账了 |
[40:47] | Whatever do you mean? | 你这话是什么意思 |
[40:50] | You were well paid for your services. | 我们当初给你任务时付了你不少钱 |
[40:54] | I owe you. | 我有账要找你算 |
[40:55] | I owe you for my mom. | 你欠我妈一条命 |
[40:58] | I owe you for my brother. | 你欠我兄弟一条命 |
[40:59] | And Angel! Come on! Come on! | 还有天使 快出来 快出来 |
[41:17] | Your companion’s blood smells like yours. | 你朋友的血闻起来和你很像 |
[41:22] | Is he another relative? | 他也是你的家人吗 |
[41:37] | – NO! NO! – And now, this one, too. | -不 不 -现在这个家人也没命了 |
[41:41] | No! | 不 |
[41:55] | Augustin. Now, you. | 奥格斯汀 到你了 |
[42:27] | Admit it, | 承认吧 |
[42:29] | A230385 | A230385号 |
[42:32] | You’ve always been curious about what’s on the other side. | 你一直都对被转化后的世界很好奇 |
[42:36] | Are you gonna stand there, | 你打算傻站着 |
[42:39] | flapping your lips all day | 唠叨上一整天 |
[42:41] | or finish this? | 还是想痛快完事 |
[42:44] | No! No! | 不 不 |
[43:27] | Like rats, | 正如老鼠一般 |
[43:30] | you cannot vomit the blood thinner. | 你们也无法将血液稀释剂吐出来 |
[43:34] | An anatomical curiosity but very significant, too, | 这是解剖学上很有趣的一点 很有象征意义 |
[43:39] | don’t you think? | 你不这么觉得吗 |
[43:41] | You are vermin. | 你们也是害虫 |
[43:43] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[43:45] | I want your Master to see this. | 我想让你的主人看到这一幕 |
[43:51] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗 |
[43:53] | I have something to say to you. | 我有话要对你说 |
[43:59] | You are the hunger. | 你们是饥渴的化身 |
[44:04] | The strain that feeds on us since time immemorial. | 是自远古时代就吞噬人类的嗜血菌株 |
[44:09] | But make no mistake, | 但不要高估自己 |
[44:11] | you’re still a parasite. | 你不过是种寄生虫而已 |
[44:14] | And we will flush you out | 我们会将你们驱除 |
[44:16] | and burn you. | 烧成灰烬 |
[44:19] | It will not be me. | 纵然不是经由我手 |
[44:21] | It will not be now, | 纵然不是此时此刻 |
[44:23] | but it will happen. | 但那是注定的结局 |
[44:25] | No matter how long it takes, | 无论过去多久 |
[44:28] | in another face, | 就算你藏在他人的面孔下 |
[44:30] | in other eyes, | 用他人的双眼看世界 |
[44:33] | you will see me… | 在你灭亡之际 |
[44:36] | as you die. | 你定会见到我的脸 |
[44:42] | And as for you, | 而至于你 |
[44:44] | Herr Eichhorst. | 艾霍斯特先生 |
[44:48] | My name | 我的名字 |
[44:49] | is Abraham Setrakian… | 是亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安 |
[44:53] | …and you should know | 你该知道 |
[44:57] | I’m not a number anymore. | 我早已不再是一个编号了 |
[45:04] | Sabia mea fredoneaza de argint. | 吾剑所吟乃白银赞歌 |