时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Zack? | 扎克 |
[00:04] | He wanted me to find out where the nuclear bomb is. | 他要我查明核弹在哪 |
[00:06] | Zack’s working with the Master. | 扎克在帮血祖 |
[00:08] | I took him up to the roof. He cut his thumb open. | 我把他带到屋顶 他割破了自己的手指 |
[00:11] | It’s like setting off a flare. | 就像是发了一颗信号弹 |
[00:12] | Will you just have the decency to look at me | 你能不能好好看着我 |
[00:15] | and tell me the truth!? | 和我说实话 |
[00:16] | The Master said I get to decide what to do with you. | 血祖说我可以决定你的下场 |
[00:18] | So tell me where the nuke is, | 所以 告诉我核弹在哪 |
[00:20] | and I’ll let you live. | 然后我就放你一条生路 |
[00:21] | – Goodbye, Zack. – Where are you going? | -再见 扎克 -你要去哪 |
[00:22] | You made your choice… live with it. | 你做出了选择…承担后果吧 |
[00:25] | Dad, I’m trying to save your life! | 爸 我是在救你 |
[00:27] | The Master’s sending his troops. We have to go. | 血祖正派人往这边来 我们必须得走了 |
[00:29] | – What’s our target? – Empire State Building. | -我们的目标是哪里 -帝国大厦 |
[00:31] | If Zack has told us something, | 假如扎克向我们透露了什么信息 |
[00:32] | it’s because the Master wanted him to. | 那一定是因为血祖希望他这么说 |
[00:34] | He’s probably set a trap for us there. | 他八成设了陷阱等着我们 |
[00:36] | If the Master wants to draw us into a trap, | 假如血祖想引我们跳入陷阱 |
[00:39] | then into his trap I shall go. | 那我就跳 |
[00:40] | I’ll contact you via radio. | 我会用无线电联络你们 |
[00:42] | You’ll then drive the bomb to the base of the building | 接着你们就把核弹运到大厦的地下 |
[00:44] | and escape before I trigger the weapon. | 然后在我引爆之前赶紧逃开 |
[00:46] | You think I’m foolish enough | 你觉得我会蠢到 |
[00:48] | to come within range of your bomb? | 进入你们那颗核弹的攻击范围内吗 |
[00:50] | I shall never give up my pursuit of you. | 我永远不会放弃追杀你 |
[00:52] | You’ll have your confrontation. | 你会得到你想要的对决 |
[00:54] | It’ll be at a time and place of my choosing. | 时间和地点由我来决定 |
[00:56] | He didn’t take the bait. Leave at once. | 他没有上钩 快走 |
[00:59] | What about you? | 那你呢 |
[01:03] | We got trouble. | 我们有麻烦了 |
[01:10] | Oh, shit! | 我去 |
[01:13] | We gotta think about the weapon. | 我们得保护核弹 |
[01:15] | Yeah. Not the time to make a final stand. | 嗯 还没到最后决战的时候 |
[01:19] | I got this. | 我来吧 |
[01:20] | They get their hands on the nuke; it’s game over. | 它们要是拿到核弹 我们就完了 |
[01:22] | You guys get in the van and take off. | 你们上车 赶紧离开 |
[01:24] | I’ll see you back at the rendezvous. | 我会去约好的地方找你们 |
[01:27] | Go! | 快走 |
[01:31] | No nice way to say this, Gus, | 先说句不中听的话 格斯 |
[01:32] | but don’t get stung and lead the Master back to us. | 可别被蜇了 然后把血祖引回我们这边 |
[01:37] | That’s cold right there. | 你真冷血 |
[01:40] | Let’s take these assholes! | 咱们干掉这些混蛋 |
[01:42] | Let’s get ’em, boys! | 杀啊 伙计们 |
[01:45] | We got some more! | 后面还有 |
[01:49] | – Don’t stop now! – Where they coming from, man?! | -别停下 -它们是从哪冒出来的 |
[01:55] | Keep shooting! Keep shooting! | 继续开枪 别停下来 |
[02:05] | Keep shooting! | 打死它们 |
[02:12] | I failed. | 我失败了 |
[02:14] | They got me! | 它们蜇到我了 |
[02:20] | Let me finish this. | 我来了结它们 |
[02:23] | I’ll take care of ’em. | 我来 |
[02:27] | Hey, assholes! Over here! | 混蛋 放马过来吧 |
[02:44] | We’ll come back for the van. | 我们回头再来取车 |
[02:46] | Let’s go! | 走吧 |
[03:16] | Invictus. | 勇者 |
[03:20] | Are you really so afraid of me? | 你就这么怕我吗 |
[03:25] | Anything you have to say, | 不管你要说什么 |
[03:26] | say it to my face, not through a proxy. | 都当着我的面说 别找替身 |
[03:29] | But choose your words carefully ’cause they’ll be your last. | 但想好了再说 因为那会是你的遗言 |
[04:30] | 血蛆制作小组感谢有你一路相伴 江湖路远 有缘再见 | |
[04:48] | Did you get them? | 你抓到他们了吗 |
[04:50] | They escaped… | 他们跑了 |
[04:53] | with the warhead you failed to locate. | 还带走了你没能找到的核弹 |
[04:58] | Now do you see your father for what he is? | 现在你看清你父亲的真面目了吗 |
[05:02] | I told you: he cares nothing for you. | 我说过 他根本不在乎你 |
[05:06] | Only for himself. | 只在乎他自己 |
[05:08] | If you had touched his heart more deeply, | 要是他真那么在乎你 |
[05:11] | he might have come to the Empire State building himself. | 他就会自己去帝国大厦了 |
[05:16] | Come. Follow me. | 走吧 跟我来 |
[05:46] | We must find the nuclear weapon. | 我们必须找到核弹 |
[05:49] | They will go block by block | 它们会逐个街区搜索 |
[05:51] | and empty the city | 并清空整座城市 |
[05:52] | until your father and the bomb are discovered. | 直到找到你父亲和核弹 |
[05:55] | This masquerade of coexistence is over. | 这和谐共处的假象该结束了 |
[06:20] | 三号水道建设工地 曼哈顿第九大道 | |
[06:43] | Jesus! You scared the shit out of me! | 天呐 你吓死我了 |
[06:46] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么不说话 |
[06:47] | Like what? | 说什么 |
[06:48] | Like, “Hey, I’m back from the Empire State Building, | 比如 「我从帝国大厦回来了 |
[06:51] | and I’m just standing in the dark | 我就站在黑漆漆的地方里 |
[06:53] | like a creepy vampire.” | 像个吓人的吸血鬼」 |
[06:59] | What did you find up there? | 你在那里有什么发现 |
[07:00] | The Master was gone. | 血祖已经走了 |
[07:01] | Nothing but a few stragglers left to antagonize me. | 只剩下几个留守的来对付我 |
[07:04] | We got antagonized ourselves. | 我们也遭到了进攻 |
[07:06] | We left Gus and his gang back there to fend them off. | 我们留下了格斯和他的人跟它们作战 |
[07:09] | We hightailed it over here with the bomb, though. | 然后带着核弹赶到了这里 |
[07:12] | I don’t see how we’re gonna get anywhere near him. | 我真想不出来要怎样才能接近他 |
[07:14] | We don’t even know if he’s still in the city. | 我们都不确定他是否还在城里 |
[07:16] | He’s still here. | 他在的 |
[07:20] | Fet, this doesn’t feel very safe. | 费特 我觉得这里不是很安全 |
[07:23] | You want safe? | 你想要安全 |
[07:25] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[07:42] | So where are we going? | 我们去哪 |
[07:46] | This elevator is the subsurface entrance | 这电梯是纽约市 |
[07:48] | to New York City Water Tunnel Number 3. | 三号水道的地表入口 |
[07:51] | Just when I thought I was never gonna get | 我还以为自己再也听不到 |
[07:52] | another New York history lesson. | 纽约历史课了 |
[07:55] | This was gonna be the main tunnel bringing water to all of New York City | 这本是一条将96公里外的水库蓄水 |
[08:00] | from reservoirs over 60 miles away. | 引入纽约市的主水道 |
[08:03] | It was built to replace two older tunnels. | 原来的两条旧水道会被取而代之 |
[08:06] | The dig for this project started in 1970 | 项目于1970年动土开工 |
[08:09] | and was slated to finish in 2020 — | 预计于2020年完成 |
[08:12] | a 50-year construction project. | 一个历时50年的建设项目 |
[08:16] | They were almost there too. | 而且也快要挖好了 |
[08:18] | Then those munchers showed up. | 但是吸血鬼出现了 |
[08:24] | We’re 800 feet down. | 现在我们在240米深的地下 |
[08:31] | Some hole, huh? | 这洞可够大的 是吧 |
[08:34] | Built by Sandhogs, | 都是挖沙工建的 |
[08:36] | a family trade handed down through generations, | 这工作代代相传 |
[08:39] | and fathers and sons working side by side. | 父亲和儿子们 肩并肩地工作 |
[08:43] | Lifelong jobs to bring the city their water. | 做一辈子 就为了给城市提供用水 |
[08:47] | People built this. | 人类建造了这里 |
[08:50] | OK. That’s a pretty good story. | 好吧 这故事真感人 |
[08:54] | And now it’s a safe place for us to store our nuke | 现在 在我们考虑好接下来的行动之前 |
[08:58] | until we figure out what to do next! | 这里就是存放核弹的安全之地 |
[09:08] | Tell me, what did you have in mind? | 告诉我 你是怎么想的 |
[09:11] | Well, Carol thought she might like Howard. | 卡萝尔觉得她可能喜欢霍华德 |
[09:13] | Think they’d take off together? | 他们会一起走吗 |
[09:15] | Why don’t those assholes just take off? | 这些混蛋怎么还不走 |
[09:17] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[09:20] | Then why don’t we just take off, man? | 要不咱们干脆一走了之吧 |
[09:23] | No, we can’t leave the van. | 不行 我们不能丢下车 |
[09:24] | We need the silver. | 我们需要车上的那些银 |
[09:25] | Fine. I guess we just watch Bob Newhart. | 好吧 那我们继续看鲍伯·纽哈特吧 |
[09:29] | I only know of one case | 我只知道一个 |
[09:30] | where a blind date has worked out. | 相亲成功的案例 |
[09:32] | Aww, you mean us, huh? | 你是说我们吗 |
[09:34] | That would be two. | 好吧 两个 |
[09:37] | Are you kidding me? | 开什么玩笑 |
[09:40] | How am I gonna get to sleep if I can’t hear the closing theme song? | 听不到片尾曲我要怎么睡得着 |
[09:48] | Right, Marcus? | 是吧 马库斯 |
[09:51] | – Hey, Marcus, you good? – Yeah. | -马库斯 你没事吧 -嗯 |
[09:54] | Just need some fresh air. Hot in here. | 就是想呼吸下新鲜空气 这里好热 |
[10:01] | – It’s 50 degrees. – Just take a second. | -这里才10度 -等一下 |
[10:08] | Hey, Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[10:11] | Marcus. | 马库斯 |
[10:15] | Shit. | 该死 |
[10:17] | Why didn’t you say something? | 你怎么不跟我们说啊 |
[10:21] | I keep thinking about all that gold. | 我一直在想着那些金子 |
[10:24] | Can you imagine? | 你能想象吗 |
[10:26] | We’d be kings. | 我们可以称王了 |
[10:31] | The only thing that matters anymore | 现在唯一要紧的 |
[10:34] | is dying human. | 就是作为人类死去 |
[10:36] | Do me one favour. | 帮我个忙 |
[10:38] | Don’t drag it out. | 别拖拖拉拉 |
[10:41] | Don’t give me all of that… | 别跟我婆婆… |
[10:50] | Dammit! Dammit! | 该死 该死 |
[10:52] | Gus! Gus! Gus! All right! All right! All right! All right! | 格斯 格斯 行了 行了 |
[10:56] | – Gus, chill. – I’m tired of this shit. | -格斯 冷静 -我受够了 |
[10:59] | We’re leaving now. | 我们这就走 |
[11:08] | Zack got a lot of information from us, | 扎克从我们这儿套出不少情报 |
[11:09] | but at least he doesn’t know about this place. | 但至少他不知道这个地方 |
[11:14] | Don’t beat yourself up, Doc. | 别自责了 博士 |
[11:16] | None of us would have played it any differently | 要是换作我们的孩子 我们也都会 |
[11:17] | had it been our child. | 跟你一样 |
[11:20] | Well, maybe Quinlan. | 或许昆兰会不同 |
[11:23] | Quinlan would have blown him away, | 昆兰会一枪崩了他 |
[11:25] | which is maybe what I should’ve done. | 或许我也该那样 |
[11:27] | Well, who could do that, | 谁能做得到呢 |
[11:28] | short of being a full-blown psychopath? | 除了十足的精神病 |
[11:32] | And the last thing he said to me was, | 他对我说的最后一句话是 |
[11:35] | “Dad, I’m just trying to save your life.” | 「爸爸 我是在救你」 |
[11:41] | I just keep going over that in my mind. | 这话一直在我脑子里回响 |
[11:46] | And he said a lot of shit to try and manipulate you. | 他说了很多话来摆布你 |
[11:53] | Who am I kidding? | 我在骗谁呢 |
[11:55] | He’s already corrupted. | 他已经堕落了 |
[12:07] | The single greatest non-wartime construction project | 这是整个西方文明史上最了不起的 |
[12:11] | in the history of Western civilization. | 非战时建设项目 |
[12:15] | Now I wonder if it’s just gonna be | 现在 不知它会不会成为 |
[12:16] | a relic of human existence. | 证明人类存在过的遗迹 |
[12:19] | I was thinking about the Ancients | 我想起了始祖 |
[12:22] | and their underground chamber. | 和它们的地下密室 |
[12:26] | I just escaped it before the first nuclear device went off. | 我在第一颗核弹爆炸前勉强逃出了那里 |
[12:30] | It destroyed them without destroying the city. | 它摧毁了它们 但未殃及城市 |
[12:35] | Since when do you care about New York City? | 你什么时候开始在乎纽约市了 |
[12:38] | I don’t. | 我并不在乎 |
[12:41] | But you do. | 但你在乎 |
[12:43] | If you want to save the city above us, | 如果你想拯救我们头顶的城市 |
[12:46] | and the world beyond it, | 和整个世界 |
[12:47] | then the time for half-measures is over. | 那么就该全力以赴了 |
[12:52] | I can see the end, Fet. | 我能预见结局 费特 |
[12:59] | I can see victory. | 我能看到胜利 |
[13:00] | But it will take everything you and I have. | 但那会需要我们付出一切 |
[13:05] | By everything, you mean…? | 一切 你是说… |
[13:10] | I know you well enough to know that when you commit to something, | 我太了解你了 我知道如果你下定决心 |
[13:13] | you are unwavering. | 就不会动摇 |
[13:15] | But… | 但是… |
[13:17] | I also know that this is much to ask. | 我也知道 这是个令人为难的要求 |
[13:24] | If you have a way to destroy the Master | 如果你有办法摧毁血祖 |
[13:27] | and save New York City, | 拯救纽约市 |
[13:31] | I’m in. | 那么我加入 |
[13:33] | I do. | 我的确有办法 |
[13:42] | I don’t see a way ahead for us, | 我觉得前途一片渺茫 |
[13:44] | especially if Gus and the others don’t make it back. | 尤其是格斯和其他人不能活着回来的话 |
[13:46] | I don’t think we have a chance in hell of getting close to the Master again. | 我觉得我们根本没机会再次接近血祖 |
[13:50] | Well, we won’t have to. | 没那个必要了 |
[13:53] | Quinlan and me, uh, we have a plan. | 昆兰和我 我们想了个计划 |
[13:56] | Instead of bringing the weapon to the Master, | 我们不用想办法带着武器去找血祖 |
[13:58] | we bring the Master to the weapon. | 我们把血祖带到武器这里来 |
[14:00] | How do we do that? | 那要怎么做 |
[14:02] | Assuming we can lure him to us, | 如果我们能把他引来 |
[14:04] | I’ll force him into this elevator and down to here, | 我就逼他进入电梯 下到这里 |
[14:08] | where we detonate the warhead. | 然后我们引爆核弹 |
[14:11] | 800 feet of bedrock will keep surface New York City safe. | 上面240米厚的基岩能够保证纽约市的安全 |
[14:17] | The remote detonator signal | 引爆器的遥控信号 |
[14:19] | won’t transmit through 800 feet of rock. | 肯定无法穿透240米的基岩 |
[14:21] | Yeah, we know. | 嗯 我们知道 |
[14:27] | And…? | 那么 |
[14:30] | Quinlan will have his hands full down here with the Master, | 昆兰会全力对付血祖 |
[14:33] | so someone will have to detonate the warhead. | 所以得有人来引爆核弹 |
[14:39] | And that someone’s gonna be me. | 那个人就是我 |
[14:47] | I don’t understand why you’re doing this. | 我不懂你为什么要这么做 |
[14:50] | The professor would’ve stepped up here. | 要是教授还在 他会挺身而出的 |
[14:52] | I’m just doing what he would’ve done. | 我只是在做他会做的事 |
[14:54] | The professor was 90 years old and had a heart condition! | 教授已经有90岁了 还有心脏病 |
[14:59] | How can we win this fight | 我们想赢得这场战争 |
[15:01] | unless we make some sacrifices? | 怎么可能不做出牺牲 |
[15:02] | But it doesn’t have to be you! | 没必要非得是你啊 |
[15:05] | If Quinlan’s so hell-bent on destruction, | 如果昆兰一心想要炸死血祖 |
[15:06] | why doesn’t he detonate it!? | 那他怎么不自己引爆核弹 |
[15:08] | Because he can’t do that | 因为他无法在引爆的同时 |
[15:09] | and keep the Master down here at the same time! | 缠住血祖 兼顾两头 |
[15:10] | You don’t know that! | 你怎么能确定 |
[15:12] | No, this whole thing is a shitty, stupid plan! | 这是个愚蠢的破计划 |
[15:26] | Dutch… | 达齐 |
[15:30] | …I’m tired of fighting. | 我打够了 |
[15:34] | More than that, I’m… | 更重要的是 |
[15:37] | I’m tired of losing. | 我不想再输下去了 |
[15:40] | Here’s how it works, Fet. | 是这样的 费特 |
[15:43] | You blow up with a nuclear bomb, | 你要是跟着核弹一起爆炸 |
[15:46] | you lose. | 你就没了[输了] |
[15:48] | Maybe. But “we” win. | 或许吧 但「我们」会赢 |
[15:52] | The collective “we.” | 我们这群人 |
[15:53] | Mankind and all that, right? | 以及整个人类 不是吗 |
[15:57] | I thought we had a chance. | 我以为我们还有一丝机会 |
[16:00] | Look, I know | 听着 我知道 |
[16:01] | I have a weird way of expressing my feelings | 我表达情绪的方式很奇怪 |
[16:03] | – and I know that I’m a handful. – Yeah. | -我也知道 我这人很不好搞 -是啊 |
[16:09] | That’s for sure. | 这话没错 |
[16:14] | Your timing, | 你选择说话的时机 |
[16:16] | – it could have been better. – I know. I know. | -可真是不怎么样 -我知道 我知道 |
[16:18] | It’s shitty. | 很糟糕 |
[16:20] | But it’s not too late. | 但现在还不迟 |
[16:23] | It’s not! | 还不迟 |
[16:27] | Just say something! | 说话啊 |
[16:46] | You’re really doing this? | 你真要这么做吗 |
[16:57] | I wish what everyone wishes. | 我的愿望和所有人一样 |
[17:00] | That I’d used the time I had more wisely, that… | 我希望自己没有虚度光阴 |
[17:04] | …that I had more moments like this with you. | 以及能和你共度更多这样的时刻 |
[17:09] | And I’m sorry that it took this | 很遗憾要经历这一切 |
[17:11] | to get us here. | 我们才能走到这一步 |
[17:15] | But, Dutch, | 但是 达齐 |
[17:17] | you’re gonna have a beautiful life with someone. | 你会跟别人度过幸福的一生 |
[17:24] | And I’m doing this. | 我决心已定 |
[17:34] | We gotta get back. | 我们得回去 |
[17:38] | – Oh, shit! Look! – Roman, hold on! | -该死 看 -罗曼 坐稳了 |
[17:45] | More? | 还有 |
[17:47] | Not for long. | 蹦跶不了多久了 |
[18:08] | 危险 深度挖掘 | |
[18:11] | Something’s happening out there. | 外面出事了 |
[18:12] | Gus should be back by now. | 格斯早该回来了 |
[18:15] | How are we gonna talk Fet out of this? | 我们要怎么劝费特退出 |
[18:19] | “We”?! | 「我们」 |
[18:23] | You couldn’t do it, huh? | 你没劝住吗 |
[18:28] | How desperate must you be to think that Fet would listen to me? | 你是有多绝望 居然认为费特会听我的 |
[18:34] | That desperate, huh? | 就那么绝望啊 |
[18:37] | OK, I’ll do it. I’ll try. | 好吧 我答应你 我去试试 |
[18:58] | In a matter of hours, | 再过几小时 |
[19:01] | there won’t be anyone left alive on Manhattan. | 曼哈顿就不会有活人了 |
[19:04] | Soon, this city will be so quiet, | 很快 这座城市会陷入寂静 |
[19:09] | their solitary human heartbeats | 而他们几个人的心跳 |
[19:12] | will give away their location. | 将会暴露他们的所在地 |
[19:17] | What’s gonna happen to the city? | 这座城市接下来会怎么样 |
[19:19] | It is dying. | 它已垂死 |
[19:21] | We will find a new place from which to reign. | 我们将会找到新地方统治世界 |
[19:25] | And every creature on the face of this Earth, | 人类 动物 返魂尸 |
[19:27] | human, animal, and strigoi, | 都将成为我们的奴仆 |
[19:30] | will live to serve us. | 都将为吾等的奴仆 |
[19:58] | You still mad at me? | 你还生我的气吗 |
[20:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[20:04] | Ah, it’s kind of a bad way | 像这样度过 |
[20:05] | to spend the rest of our time together, don’t you think? | 我们仅剩的时光可不太好 不是吗 |
[20:13] | So, how is this all gonna work? | 这个计划要怎样才能成功 |
[20:16] | Not that I think it’s actually going to work, | 并不是说我觉得这能成功 |
[20:18] | but hypothetically. | 但假设一下 |
[20:21] | Well, you know, | 你知道的 |
[20:23] | I like being the underdog | 我喜欢在毫无胜算的情况下 |
[20:24] | and exceeding expectations, right? | 出人意表 对吧 |
[20:30] | OK, so let me guess. | 好 那我来猜猜 |
[20:31] | You’re going to explode the elevator cable, | 你们打算炸断电梯的电缆 |
[20:34] | which will drop the Master down the shaft | 血祖会因此坠入 |
[20:37] | where you will then detonate the bomb. | 你引爆核弹的范围 |
[20:42] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:44] | Then, Quinlan, he’ll go get the big fella in this main elevator, | 昆兰会把那位祖宗弄进大电梯 |
[20:50] | and, uh, I’ll follow them down | 然后我会在那个小笼子里 |
[20:53] | in that little cage. | 跟他们一起掉下去 |
[20:58] | You… you’re gonna blow that cable, too? | 你…你也要炸断那根电缆吗 |
[21:01] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[21:02] | The elevators have a safety feature that | 电梯有一个安全装置 |
[21:06] | break the fall of runaway cars in the last few stories, | 能在接近地面时刹住坠落的轿厢 |
[21:09] | ensuring that there’s no crash landing. | 保证它不会撞毁 |
[21:13] | And then before I detonate the warhead, | 然后在引爆核弹前 |
[21:15] | I’ll probably say something clever and cool, | 我大概会说些酷炫的话 |
[21:19] | like Bruce Willis would say, you know? | 像是布鲁斯·威利斯会说的那种 你懂吗 |
[21:22] | Sure. | 当然 |
[21:26] | And then boom. | 然后就炸翻天 |
[21:28] | I trigger the bomb. | 我引爆核弹 |
[21:30] | The Master will be toast, | 血祖会被烤焦 |
[21:32] | the city will be undamaged, | 城市不会受损 |
[21:33] | and the strigoi will just be dumb animals again. | 返魂尸则会重新变成蠢笨的动物 |
[21:38] | Then it’ll be your job to clean up the rest. | 然后你就负责收拾残局 |
[21:46] | Look. | 听着 |
[21:52] | I know that this is hard, | 我知道这不容易 |
[21:55] | but it’s also easy, all right? | 但也挺简单的 对吧 |
[21:57] | Quinlan and I, we’ve committed to this so… | 昆兰和我 我们已下定决心 |
[22:01] | please just commit to us. All right? | 所以你只要努力协助我们就好 明白吗 |
[22:06] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[22:20] | Holy shit, you’re alive! | 老天 你还活着啊 |
[22:23] | Why were you so delayed? | 你怎么来得这么晚 |
[22:25] | Thousands of strigoi purging the whole city, | 无数返魂尸从城市各处涌来 |
[22:27] | killing every human being they can. | 大开杀戒 |
[22:29] | How close are they to here? | 它们离这里有多远 |
[22:32] | I’d say 30 blocks. | 我觉得还有30个街区 |
[22:34] | So, if we’re gonna do something, we better do it quick. | 如果我们要行动 最好抓紧时间 |
[22:38] | What do you think? | 你们觉得呢 |
[22:58] | Dr. Goodweather. Join us. | 古德温泽博士 欢迎加入我们 |
[23:10] | These days seem like weeks, huh, Doc? | 感觉度日如年是吧 博士 |
[23:12] | I’m so tired, I can barely see, | 我太累了 几乎什么都感受不到了 |
[23:14] | but… | 但是 |
[23:17] | my brain keeps going. | 我的大脑还在运转 |
[23:18] | Rest is paramount. | 休息至关重要 |
[23:21] | The strigoi are unrelenting. | 返魂尸是杀不完的 |
[23:24] | The toll is mental as well as physical. | 你需要付出精神上和身体上的代价 |
[23:30] | I’m an epidemiologist. | 我是个流行病学家 |
[23:33] | I understand disease etiology, | 我理解疾病病因 |
[23:36] | modes of transmission, rates of infection. | 传播方式 传染率 |
[23:39] | It’s really a question of math. | 其实就是数学问题 |
[23:41] | I gotta say, I don’t see how we can end this plague. | 说真的 我看不出要怎么解决这场瘟疫 |
[23:44] | We are not fighting math; | 我们不是在和数学战斗 |
[23:47] | we are fighting strigoi. | 我们的敌人是返魂尸 |
[23:49] | And with the help of people like yourself, Mr. Fet, and Dr. Martinez, | 在你 费特先生 还有马丁内兹博士的帮助下 |
[23:53] | I believe we can prevail. | 我相信我们能赢 |
[23:55] | But I must warn you… | 但我必须告诫你们 |
[24:00] | …this fight may, in the end, | 这场战斗 也许最终 |
[24:03] | cost you everything. | 会耗尽你们的一切 |
[24:08] | I’ve already lost my home, my marriage, | 我已经失去了我的家 我的婚姻 |
[24:11] | custody of my son, | 我儿子的监护权 |
[24:13] | my career, my good name. | 我的事业 我的好名声 |
[24:15] | I’m wanted by the FBI; I could lose my freedom soon. | 我被联调局通缉 可能很快就失去自由 |
[24:21] | I think I’m almost there. | 我觉得我已经快要失去一切了 |
[24:22] | Dr. Goodweather, if I may speak | 古德温泽博士 如果你不介意我这么说 |
[24:25] | from personal experience, this is… | 以我个人的经验来看 这… |
[24:30] | …just the beginning. | 仅仅是个开始 |
[24:44] | The professor had a way of inspiring you, | 教授有他特有的方式来激励你 |
[24:47] | even if he was telling you the worst thing | 即使他是把能发生在你身上的 |
[24:48] | you could ever hear. | 最糟糕的事说了一遍 |
[24:51] | – He had zero quit in him. – Zero quit. | -他有种不罢休的气势 -决不罢休 |
[24:55] | The Master’s gonna hear Abraham Setrakian’s name | 血祖将会在他灰飞烟灭前 |
[24:57] | one more time before he gets vaporized. | 再次听到亚伯拉罕·塞特拉基安的名字 |
[25:03] | Dammit! There’s never a muncher around when you need one. | 该死 需要的时候总是找不到吸血鬼 |
[25:08] | Listen. | 听着 |
[25:10] | Dutch wanted me to talk you out of this. | 达齐想让我劝你退出 |
[25:14] | She only wants what she doesn’t have. | 她这是异想天开 |
[25:17] | No. It’s deeper than that, you know it. | 不 不只是这样 你心里清楚的 |
[25:21] | She had her chances. | 她曾经有过机会 |
[25:24] | I had mine. | 我也有过 |
[25:27] | You know a thing or two about regret, Doc. | 你对后悔这件事也是深有体会 博士 |
[25:30] | – Yes, I do. – Since we’re on real talk here, | -是的 -既然咱们在这里敞开谈了 |
[25:34] | there’s a few things I need to ask of you. | 有些事我想跟你说说 |
[25:37] | One, keep an eye on her. | 首先 看住她 |
[25:41] | It helps to know that she’s gonna be OK. | 知道她会没事我就放心了 |
[25:45] | And maybe, uh, give Zack another chance. | 还有 也许你应该再给扎克一次机会 |
[25:50] | I know, it seems impossible right now, | 我知道 现在看起来不怎么可能 |
[25:51] | but, you know, give it a shot. | 但是 还是试一试吧 |
[25:54] | So many things have been left unsaid between me and my pop, and… | 有好多事我都没机会和我爸爸说 而且… |
[25:58] | who knows? Maybe in the light of day, | 谁知道呢 也许某一天 |
[26:01] | maybe he’ll come around, you know? | 他就想通了呢 对吧 |
[26:06] | If it makes sense, I’ll give it a try. | 如果情况允许 我会试试 |
[26:17] | Just got a tug on the line, Doc. | 有鱼上钩了 博士 |
[26:19] | Let’s reel him in. | 咱们收杆吧 |
[26:31] | What’s going on? | 发生了什么事 |
[26:32] | Your father has been spotted. | 我们发现了你父亲的踪迹 |
[26:34] | Once we follow him back to his base of operations, | 等我们跟踪到他的窝点 |
[26:37] | locating and disarming the weapon will be simple. | 找到武器并将其解除就会很容易了 |
[26:41] | Are you going? | 你会过去吗 |
[26:43] | My victory will not be complete | 不毁灭出生者 |
[26:45] | until I have destroyed the Born. | 我的胜利就不算圆满 |
[26:49] | Wait! | 等等 |
[27:00] | I want to go with you. | 我想和你一起去 |
[27:03] | Excellent, my son. | 很好 孩子 |
[27:10] | When the strigoi swarm this entrance, | 等那些返魂尸涌到入口后 |
[27:12] | we must engage them without repelling them, | 我们既要和它们交火又不能击退它们 |
[27:14] | drawing them further into this passageway. | 得把它们引进这条通道 |
[27:16] | That should limit their numbers as they pass through. | 这样可以借机削减它们的数量 |
[27:19] | – We’re ready. – It’s on. | -我们准备好了 -开始吧 |
[27:21] | Good luck, gentlemen. | 祝你们好运 先生们 |
[27:28] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[27:33] | May you see a beautiful city | 愿你们能看到一座美丽的城市 |
[27:34] | and a brilliant people rise from this abyss. | 和其杰出的人民从深渊中重生 |
[27:50] | Dutch, I’m tired of fighting. | 达齐 我已经厌倦战斗了 |
[27:52] | I thought we had a chance. | 我以为我们还有机会 |
[28:34] | You guys again! | 又是你们这些家伙 |
[29:03] | Do you see my father? | 你发现我父亲了吗 |
[29:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:08] | But not the Born. | 但没有发现出生者 |
[29:22] | They are in retreat. Come. | 他们在撤退 随我来 |
[29:25] | I will take you to your father for a final goodbye. | 我带你去和你父亲做最后的道别 |
[30:03] | Eph, Eph, Eph. Come on! Come on! | 伊弗 伊弗 快 快 |
[30:23] | It’s the last one. | 这是最后一个了 |
[31:41] | Doc. No. Get out of there! | 博士 不 快出来 |
[31:48] | Shit! | 该死的 |
[32:07] | He’s down there with Zack. | 他和扎克一起下去了 |
[32:11] | There’s more coming! It ain’t over! | 有更多的返魂尸过来了 还没结束呢 |
[33:53] | I brought you into this world, Invictus. | 是我将你带到了这个世界 勇者 |
[33:57] | Now you will leave it… | 现在你该离开了 |
[34:00] | …my ill-begotten son. | 我的劣种 |
[34:31] | What have you done? | 你做了什么 |
[34:35] | I… I’ve won. | 我赢了 |
[34:39] | Bastard! | 杂种 |
[35:16] | Born of my flesh, not my soul. | 流着我的血 却没有继承我的灵魂 |
[35:20] | An abomination! | 孽种一个 |
[35:22] | Now… | 现在 |
[35:26] | …nothing stands in our way. | 没有什么能阻挡我们了 |
[35:50] | Kill your father, Zack. | 杀了你父亲 扎克 |
[35:52] | Kill him and be free. | 杀了他你就自由了 |
[36:01] | Slay him, Zack! | 杀了他 扎克 |
[36:09] | I can’t. | 我做不到 |
[36:11] | You must! | 你必须动手 |
[36:17] | He’s still my father. | 他仍然是我的父亲 |
[36:32] | You failed me, Zack. | 你辜负了我的期望 扎克 |
[37:27] | Either the Master’s dead… | 如果不是血祖死了 |
[37:30] | or he’s taking a new host. | 就是他换了新的宿主 |
[37:36] | – We need to fight our way out of here while we can. – Yeah. | -我们再不杀出这里就太迟了 -是啊 |
[37:59] | Dad. | 爸 |
[38:01] | Dad. | 爸 |
[38:07] | Dad, | 爸 |
[38:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[38:32] | We won, Zack. | 我们赢了 扎克 |
[38:36] | Because of you. | 多亏了你 |
[38:43] | He’s taking me. | 他正在占据我的身心 |
[38:46] | Dad! | 爸 |
[38:52] | I wish I could spare you this. | 我真希望你不在这里 |
[39:00] | Dad! | 爸 |
[39:12] | Dad? | 爸 |
[39:25] | My son. | 我的孩子 |
[39:35] | Now we can rule the world as father and son. | 现在我们可以父子联手统治世界了 |
[39:46] | Dad… | 爸 |
[39:49] | are you still in there? | 你还能听见我说话吗 |
[40:04] | ‘Cause if you are… | 如果你还能听见 |
[40:10] | …I love you. | 我爱你 |
[40:37] | Was that the nuke? | 是核弹爆炸了吗 |
[40:40] | – What was that? – Is it over? | -怎么回事 -结束了吗 |
[40:49] | Holy shit, Doc. | 我的天 博士 |
[40:53] | You did it. | 你做到了 |
[41:07] | Somehow, some way, | 也不知道是用什么方法 |
[41:10] | he detonated the warhead beneath the bedrock of the city, | 他在这座城市的地下引爆了核弹头 |
[41:13] | and the Master was no more. | 血祖不复存在 |
[41:16] | There were still millions of strigoi worldwide, | 全世界还有数百万的返魂尸 |
[41:20] | but without the Master’s central intelligence, | 但没有了血祖的控制 |
[41:22] | they were dumb, hungry munchers | 它们只是木讷 饥饿 |
[41:25] | easily slain. | 容易被宰杀的吸血鬼 |
[41:29] | Five years later, | 五年之后 |
[41:31] | the atmosphere is healing. | 大气逐渐恢复 |
[41:34] | Six, sometimes seven hours of sunlight, | 每天有六个小时的光照 有时甚至是七小时 |
[41:37] | and growing. | 并且在逐渐增加 |
[41:40] | The strigoi are all but eradicated now. | 如今返魂尸几乎全都被消灭了 |
[41:43] | The interim government decided to keep a few munchers on lockdown | 临时政府决定留着几个吸血鬼 |
[41:47] | inside the same biosafety Level 4 facility | 把它们关押在生物安全等级为4的设施中 |
[41:50] | as smallpox and other hemorrhagic viruses, | 就和天花以及其它出血性病毒一样 |
[41:54] | because what could go wrong? | 反正也不会出什么岔子 |
[41:59] | Roman followed through on his plan to go back to the Federal Reserve | 罗曼完成了回美联储大楼的计划 |
[42:03] | and emerged as one of Manhattan’s biggest property owners, | 并以曼哈顿最大的房地产业主的身份出现 |
[42:07] | a driving force in the city’s renewal. | 大力促进了这座城市的恢复 |
[42:11] | Gus declined to partner with Roman, | 格斯与罗曼分道扬镳 |
[42:14] | instead setting off into the countryside | 动身前往乡下 |
[42:16] | to help the hundreds of thousands of refugees | 去帮助无数的难民 |
[42:18] | return to their homes… | 让他们重返家园 |
[42:21] | …hoping one day to cross paths | 他还期盼着有一天能偶遇 |
[42:23] | with a certain young woman he once knew. | 那个他曾结识的女孩 |
[42:28] | And Dutch, | 至于达齐 |
[42:30] | she went to work with a bunch of ex-hackers | 她和一帮前黑客一起工作 |
[42:32] | to get the Internet back up on its feet. | 将网络恢复正常 |
[42:38] | No monument exists at the blast site, | 在爆炸发生的地方没有纪念碑 |
[42:40] | 禁止闯入 撤离 禁止进入 | |
[42:41] | no plaque. | 也没有纪念牌匾 |
[42:43] | Only a handful of us know what really happened. | 只有少数几个人知道到底发生了什么 |
[43:03] | When the rats returned, | 当老鼠重新回来时 |
[43:06] | I knew the city was gonna be OK. | 我就知道这座城市没事了 |
[43:11] | Not a day goes by | 我们每一天 |
[43:13] | that we don’t remember those no longer with us, | 都会想念那些已经离开我们的人 |
[43:17] | those who made the ultimate sacrifice. | 那些作出了重大牺牲的人 |
[43:40] | How you been? | 你最近怎么样 |
[43:43] | Yeah, good. You? | 不错啊 你呢 |
[43:47] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[43:55] | Can I walk with you for a while? | 我能跟你散会儿步吗 |
[43:59] | Sure. | 好啊 |
[44:09] | The Master used the bonds of human love | 血祖利用人类爱的纽带 |
[44:12] | as a conduit for the Strain. | 作为传播菌株的途径 |
[44:14] | He tried to destroy us, | 他曾试图摧毁我们 |
[44:17] | but he never understood it – love. | 但他从来都不懂得爱 |
[44:22] | And in the end, it was love that saved us all | 最终 是爱拯救了我们 |
[44:24] | and gave us the world, | 让我们夺回了这个世界 |
[44:27] | our world, back. | 我们的世界 |