时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ ♪ | |
[00:13] | [seabirds squawking] | |
[00:15] | [Belly] My family’s been going to Susannah’s beach house | 从我还是婴儿起 |
[00:17] | in Cousins every summer since I was a baby. | 每年夏天我们全家都会去 |
[00:20] | – [♪ Electric Light Orchestra: “Mr. Blue Sky”] – Since before I was even born. | 苏珊娜在考辛斯的海滨别墅 |
[00:22] | All year long, | 甚至在我出生前就是如此 |
[00:24] | I count the days until I’m in that house. | 一整年里 我都会 |
[00:28] | [indistinct chatter] | 数着日子 盼着去那所别墅 |
[00:29] | The dads come to visit, | 爸爸们会来看看 |
[00:31] | but it’s not their place. | 但这地方不属于他们 |
[00:32] | They don’t belong to it. | 他们也不属于这里 |
[00:35] | Not the way we do. The mothers and us kids. ♪ There ain’t a cloud in sight ♪ ♪ It’s stopped raining ♪ | 不像我们 |
[00:43] | ♪ Everybody’s in the play ♪ ♪ And don’t you know ♪ ♪ It’s a beautiful day… | 这里是妈妈和孩子们的天堂 |
[00:48] | – One. Two. – [Belly] The summer house | 一… |
[00:50] | – is made up of lots of things. – Three. | 这座避暑别墅应有尽有 |
[00:51] | [boys laugh] | …三! |
[00:54] | – The beach. – Come on! – Coming. | 有沙滩 |
[00:56] | ♪ See how the sun shines brightly ♪ | -快! |
[00:58] | – ♪ In the city ♪ – Come on! ♪ On the streets where once was pity ♪ | -我来了 |
[01:02] | – Got it. – ♪ Mr. Blue Sky ♪ – Okay. -♪ Is living here today ♪ – Like, drop your hand. – ♪ Hey ♪ | 拿好了 |
[01:07] | [Belly] The swimming pool late at night. ♪ Please tell us why… | 有深夜的泳池 |
[01:11] | Movie nights with the moms. | 有与妈妈们的电影之夜 |
[01:13] | [both laugh] | |
[01:16] | But the boys. | 但是男生们… |
[01:18] | The boys most of all. | 男生们是最有趣的部分 |
[01:20] | ♪ Mr. Blue Sky… It’s the same every summer. | 每年夏天都一样 |
[01:25] | I’ve always loved that about it. | 这一点我一直都很喜欢 |
[01:27] | – [laughing] – Steven. Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[01:30] | Stop it! Steven! Stop it! | |
[01:36] | For me, everything good, everything magical happens between the months | 对我来说 |
[01:41] | of June and August. Thank you. | 所有美好神奇的事物 |
[01:44] | [singers vocalizing] – [♪ Taylor Swift: “Cruel Summer”] – ♪ You know that I caught it… | 都发生在六月和八月之间 |
[01:59] | [Taylor] Drew’s bummed you’re missing the beach matchup | 德鲁很失望 |
[02:02] | with the boys’ team next weekend. | 因为你要 错过与男生们的沙滩排球赛了 |
[02:03] | Um, make sure you tell Sophie | 告诉索菲拦网的时候要站稳脚跟 |
[02:04] | to square up for the block. | |
[02:05] | Drew Martinez is texting me about you, | 德鲁马丁内斯正在给我 |
[02:09] | and you’re talking about volleyball? | 发短信聊你的事 而你却在聊排球? |
[02:10] | [chuckles] Like, are you serious right now? | 你现在是认真的吗? |
[02:11] | Drew doesn’t care if I’m there or not. | 德鲁才不在乎 |
[02:13] | He just wants an excuse to text you. ♪ What doesn’t kill me… | 他只是想找借口给你发短信 |
[02:16] | And you better take this game | 你最好认真对待这场比赛 |
[02:17] | against the guys seriously. | 我们的团队自豪感处境危险啊 |
[02:18] | I mean, team pride is on the line, Taylor. | 泰勒 |
[02:20] | Please. You know me better than that. | 你应该更了解我才对 |
[02:21] | I would never let a boy beat me | 我永远不会 |
[02:23] | – at anything. – [laughs] | 让男生在任何事情上打败我 |
[02:24] | I thought you came here to help me pack. | 我以为你是要帮我收拾行李 |
[02:27] | Fine. I’ll help. | 好吧 我帮忙 |
[02:28] | Here’s a tip. Don’t bring that Speedo. | 给你个提示 别带那件紧身泳衣 |
[02:30] | It doesn’t do a thing for your new boobs. | 显不出你新发育的胸部 |
[02:33] | – It’s not a Speedo. – I’m just saying, babes. | 这不是紧身泳衣 我只是说 |
[02:35] | Like, you need to pack cute things. | 亲 你要带漂亮的衣服 |
[02:37] | Well, I always buy a new suit when I get there. | 我总会在那里买一套新衣服 |
[02:38] | Okay. So, buy one that doesn’t look | 拜托你买一件不那么像游泳队服的 |
[02:40] | like you’re trying out for the swim team. | |
[02:41] | – Are you serious? – Yes. [both laughing] | 你是认真的吗? |
[02:44] | ♪ In the glow of the vending machine… [Laurel] Belly, we’re leaving | 柏莉 |
[02:49] | – in the next ten minutes! – I got to go. | 我们十分钟后出发 |
[02:50] | – No, you don’t. – Yes. | -我得走了 -不 才不是 |
[02:51] | We still have ten minutes. [Belly laughs] [Taylor chuckles] | -要走了 |
[02:55] | ♪ Summer’s a knife ♪ ♪ I’m always waiting for you… – Boop. – [chuckles] | -我们还有十分钟呢 |
[03:00] | Okay, before I let you go, | 在我放你走之前 |
[03:01] | you have to tell me your summer wish. | 你必须告诉我你的夏日愿望 |
[03:03] | Like, the one thing you want to happen this summer. | 今年夏天你期待发生的事 |
[03:05] | ♪ Oh, it’s new… | |
[03:06] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[03:08] | [chuckles] You little liar. Yes, you do. | 你个小骗子 你明明知道 |
[03:11] | You want a hot make-out with Conrad Fisher. | 你想和康拉德费舍尔好好亲热一番 |
[03:14] | You want his tongue in your mouth, | 你想让他把舌头 |
[03:15] | – you dirty little slut. – [chuckles] Okay. | 伸进你嘴里 你个淫荡的小骚货! |
[03:17] | – Shut up, Taylor. – [laughs] I’m just saying. | -闭嘴吧 -我只是说 |
[03:20] | Like, you’ve been in love with him since we were 12. | 从我们12岁起 你就爱上了他 |
[03:23] | You’ve got to shit or get off the pot. | 你得当机立断 |
[03:25] | A) That’s disgusting. | 首先 这很恶心 |
[03:27] | And B) It doesn’t matter what I do. | 其次 这事并非取决于我怎么做 |
[03:30] | – He doesn’t see me that way. – Oh, he’ll see you. | -他对我没那种意思 -他会对你有意思的 |
[03:33] | Whether he wants to or not. | 不管他想不想 |
[03:35] | You look a lot different than last summer, Belly. | 因为你看起来 |
[03:38] | ♪ Just to keep you ♪♪ | 和去年夏天很不一样 柏莉 |
[03:40] | [Belly] I love this drive, this moment. | 我喜欢这段车程 |
[03:43] | It’s like coming home after you’ve been gone | 此时此刻 |
[03:45] | – a long, long time. – [♪ Kim Petras: “Can’t Do Better”] ♪ Every time she goes through her hair ♪ | 感觉就像离开很久之后重新回到家 |
[03:49] | [singing along] ♪ I feel the tension in the air ♪ | 她的头发 我感到空气中的紧张 |
[03:54] | ♪ No, I can’t let you leave ♪ | 不 我不能让你离开 |
[03:56] | ♪ So I kill my insecurities ♪ | 所以我消除了自己的不安感 |
[04:00] | ♪ Oh ♪ | |
[04:03] | ♪ You can’t do better ♪ | 你找不到更好的 |
[04:07] | ♪ Oh ♪ | |
[04:10] | ♪ You can’t do better… | 你找不到更好的 |
[04:14] | – Uh, can you guys turn it down a little, please? – Yes, please. | -能麻烦你们把声音调低一点吗? -是啊 拜托了 |
[04:17] | [Laurel] Thank you. I want you | 谢谢你 |
[04:19] | to be better about helping out this summer. | 我希望今年夏天 |
[04:21] | Like, don’t just leave your dishes in the sink. | 你们能多帮点忙 |
[04:23] | Load them into the dishwasher. | 别把盘子扔进水槽里 要放进洗碗机 |
[04:25] | And not just your own dish, either, Steven. | 而且不光是你自己的盘子 史蒂文 |
[04:26] | – What? But I… – I want you to be good houseguests. | -但是… -做个好房客 |
[04:29] | Mom, Susannah has people who clean, doesn’t she? | 妈 苏珊娜不是有打扫卫生的人吗? |
[04:32] | – Steven. – Ow! | 史蒂文! |
[04:34] | All right. All right. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[04:37] | [Belly] My mom is weird about money. | 一提到钱 我妈就很奇怪 |
[04:38] | The fact that Susannah has a lot and we don’t. | 特别是提到苏珊娜很有钱 但我们没有的时候 |
[04:41] | Just be considerate and act like I raised you right. | 总之 尽量为他人着想 举止要表现出我对你的家教 |
[04:45] | Steven, that means don’t stay out too late. | 史蒂文 意思是晚上别在 外面玩太晚 |
[04:48] | Mom, I’m too old for a curfew! | 我够大了 不用宵禁了 |
[04:50] | Wait, what about me? I don’t have a curfew either, right? | 那我呢?我也没有宵禁吧? |
[04:53] | [laughs] What do you need a curfew for? | 你要宵禁有什么用? |
[04:54] | You don’t go anywhere. | 你哪里都不去 |
[04:56] | Don’t be a jackass, Steven. | -别这么混蛋 |
[04:57] | – What? – Belly, | 史蒂文 -什么啊? |
[04:59] | we’ll talk about it when something comes up. | 柏莉 |
[05:00] | [scoffs softly] | 等有需要的时候 我们再谈这事 |
[05:01] | Oh, and don’t forget, you promised you’d take me driving. | 你答应过要带我开车 |
[05:04] | Belly, I told you I’d take you. | 柏莉 我说过我要带你开车 |
[05:06] | Yeah, but you’re too judgy. | 是的 但你太爱品头论足了 |
[05:09] | – [laughs] – Excuse me? | -你说什么? |
[05:10] | Yes, I’m sorry. | -好吧 |
[05:13] | ♪ You can’t do better ♪♪ | 我很抱歉 |
[05:30] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[05:32] | [Belly] Boys at school never look at me. | 学校的男生们从不看我 |
[05:34] | Taylor’s the one they look at. | 他们只看泰勒 |
[05:37] | I guess you could say I’m just kind of there. | 可以说 我几乎没有存在感 |
[05:44] | Are you new this summer? | 你是今年夏天新来的吗? |
[05:45] | Uh, me? N-No. [chuckles] | 我?不是 |
[05:48] | Really? Hmm. | 真的吗? |
[05:51] | Thought I knew every pretty girl in Cousins. | 我还以为自己认识 |
[05:53] | [Belly chuckles softly] | 考辛斯的所有漂亮姑娘 |
[05:55] | Coming to the bonfire tonight? | 今晚来篝火晚会吗?今年夏季第一次 |
[05:57] | First of the season. | |
[05:58] | Uh, maybe. | 可能吧 |
[06:00] | Come. I’ll introduce you to some of my friends. | 来吧 到时候我把你介绍给我的朋友 |
[06:02] | – Maybe I will. Hmm. – [Laurel] After we get settled, | 我可能会去吧 |
[06:06] | do you want to go to Whale of a Tale with me | 你想和我一起去鲸的传说书店吗? |
[06:07] | so I can pre-sign stock before the signing tomorrow night? | 这样我可以在签字售书前预先签一批书? |
[06:09] | – Uh… – Remember how you used to sit on my lap | 还记得我以前签字售书时 |
[06:12] | when I did signings there? | 你是怎么样坐在我腿上的吗? |
[06:15] | You insisted on drawing a little whale | 你会在我签的每本书上 |
[06:16] | – on every book I signed. – No, | 都画上一条小鲸鱼 |
[06:18] | I-I don’t remember that. [chuckles] | 不 我不记得了 |
[06:21] | I’ll take that. Thank you. | 给我吧 谢谢你 |
[06:23] | I’ll make you a deal. I’ll let you pick out tonight’s dessert | 我们做个交易 |
[06:25] | if you come with me and keep me company. | 如果你陪我 那你可以挑选今晚的甜点 |
[06:27] | – I’ll see you later. – What’s later? | -一会儿见? -什么一会儿? |
[06:29] | [Belly] Nothing. ♪ ♪ | 没什么 |
[06:38] | [sighs] [Steven sighs] [engine starts] | 进入考辛斯海滩 |
[07:06] | [Belly] It smells exactly the same. | 闻起来完全一样 |
[07:09] | Tastes the same. | 味道一模一样 |
[07:12] | Like it’s been waiting for me to get here. | 就好像一直在等待我的到来 |
[07:34] | [engine turns off] | |
[07:43] | [horn honks] | |
[07:45] | They’re here! | 他们来了! 贝克之家 |
[07:49] | What’s up? | 你们好 |
[07:51] | Hi. Oh, my go… | 嗨!我的天啊! |
[07:52] | – Hello. – [laughs] | 你好! |
[07:55] | – [Jeremiah] Long time no see. – [Laurel] Good to see you. | -好久不见! -见到你真好! |
[07:58] | – [laughter] – Hi. | -嗨! -我好想你 兄弟! |
[08:01] | [Susannah] Oh, my God. | -见到你太开心了! |
[08:02] | [Steven] You’ve been going to the gym, bro? | -你最近在健身吗 兄弟? |
[08:04] | Seriously. | 真的吗! |
[08:05] | – Oh, my God. – [Laurel] I know. Oh, my God. | 嗨 |
[08:08] | [laughs] | -看看是谁女大十八变啊 |
[08:10] | Look who came back all growed up. | -嗨! |
[08:13] | – [laughs] – Oh, put me down. – [Steven] Jere, Jere, Jere… – Come over here. Come on. – Yeah. | -放我下来! |
[08:18] | – [indistinct chatter] – [♪ Taylor Swift: “Lover”] ♪ And there’s a dazzling haze, a mysterious way ♪ | -杰里 |
[08:28] | ♪ About you, dear ♪ ♪ Have I known you 20 seconds ♪ | 快过来 |
[08:35] | ♪ Or 20 years? ♪♪ | 过来 |
[08:41] | I liked you better with glasses. | 我更喜欢你戴眼镜 |
[08:45] | Too bad. I like me better without them. | 太可惜了 |
[08:50] | – [laughs] – Yeah. | 我更喜欢自己不戴眼镜 是啊 |
[08:52] | Hey, hey, guys, guys. | 嘿 各位… |
[08:54] | I mean, I-I don’t know about you, but I… | -我不知道你们 但我… -是不是… |
[08:58] | Well, I-I think it’s time | -我觉得应该玩扔柏莉下水了! -扔柏莉下水! |
[09:00] | – | – For a… [Jeremiah and Steven] Belly flop! |
[09:03] | for – [laughter] – [squeals] – No! No! – She’s quick! | |
[09:07] | a… [screams] No! – [overlapping chatter] – Let’s go! [whooping] | |
[09:13] | – Belly | – Belly flop! |
[09:15] | – [laughter] – Right here, right here. | flop! 扔柏莉下水! |
[09:17] | Right here, right here. All right, ready, ready? | 就这里 好了 准备好了? |
[09:19] | [boys] One… | 一!二! |
[09:20] | Two… | |
[09:22] | – Three! – [screams] | 三! |
[09:23] | [boys laughing] | 水温怎么样? |
[09:26] | How’s the water? | 伙计们 |
[09:28] | – [laughter] – Guys, I hurt my ankle. | 我伤到脚踝了 |
[09:32] | – Come on. – Yes. Got you. | 过来 |
[09:34] | [Conrad grunts] | |
[09:38] | – [laughing] – Belly! | 柏莉! |
[09:49] | Let go. | 走吧 |
[09:53] | [Steven] Did your mom get that-that | |
[09:55] | fancy cheese or whatever…? | |
[09:56] | Dude, don’t worry. | |
[09:57] | She went out yesterday and got all of that. | |
[09:59] | [door closes] | |
[10:02] | – Oh, my God, Laurel. – [chuckles] | 我的天啊 劳瑞尔! |
[10:04] | How many boxes did you bring? | 你带了多少盒东西?我告诉过你别客气 |
[10:05] | I told you not to bother. | |
[10:07] | Your fancy little market | 你这儿的高档市场不卖健怡可乐 |
[10:08] | doesn’t even carry Diet Coke, Beck. | |
[10:09] | [chuckles] Hi. | |
[10:11] | [Laurel] You’re dripping water all over the place. | -嗨 |
[10:13] | Laur. | -你身上的水滴得到处都是 劳瑞尔… |
[10:15] | [whispers] She’s gorgeous. | 她真漂亮 |
[10:17] | [whispers] I know. | 谢谢 |
[10:18] | You have always been lovely, but, | 你之前一直是可爱风 但是 |
[10:21] | – oh, honey, look at you. – [laughs] | 亲爱的 看看现在的你 |
[10:23] | I think I look pretty much the same. | 我觉得我长相没变化 |
[10:25] | You do not look the same at all. | 你是大变样 |
[10:27] | You’re growing up. | 你要长成大姑娘啦 |
[10:30] | You’re in bloom. | 越长越漂亮 |
[10:32] | [Belly] Susannah has a way of saying things | 苏珊娜总是有办法 |
[10:34] | that almost makes me believe her. | 能让我几乎相信她说的话 |
[10:36] | Laur, she’s you all over. | 劳瑞尔 她长得像你 |
[10:38] | – [laughs] – People always say I look like my dad. | 人们都说我长得像我爸 |
[10:40] | No, when your mom and I first met, she looked just like you. | 当初我见到你妈妈时 她看起来和你非常像 |
[10:42] | Except I had no boobs at all. | -但我当时根本没有胸 |
[10:44] | – Gross, Mom. – [laughs] | -妈 真恶心 |
[10:48] | You should call your father and tell him we got in safely. | 给你爸打电话 就说我们安全到达了 |
[10:51] | Uh, why don’t you tell Steven to do it? | 你为什么不让史蒂文打呢? |
[10:52] | Because I’m telling you. | 因为我现在叫你打呀 |
[10:54] | He misses you guys when you’re gone. | 你们不在身边 爸爸很想你们的 |
[10:56] | Yeah, but he’ll see us at the end of the summer. | -夏末他就会来看我们 |
[10:58] | No, he’ll be here for the Fourth. | -他7月4日会来过国庆节 |
[10:59] | Wait, he’s coming here? | -他要来这里? |
[11:01] | Of course. He always comes for the Fourth. | -他总是会来过国庆节的 |
[11:03] | He didn’t come last summer. | 但他去年夏天就没来 |
[11:04] | [sighs] Because we’d just gotten divorced. | 那是因为当时我们刚离婚 |
[11:07] | We’re good now. | 现在我们已经翻篇了 |
[11:08] | Where’s Mr. Fisher? | 费舍尔先生在哪里? |
[11:11] | Oh, he’s in London. | 他在伦敦 |
[11:13] | They got him going back and forth. | 他们安排他到处跑 |
[11:15] | He’ll join us later in the summer. | 这个夏天晚些时候 他会加入我们 |
[11:17] | For now, it’s just the women and the children, | 眼下只有女人和孩子们 |
[11:19] | – just the way we like it. – [laughs] | 正好是我们喜欢的样子 |
[11:38] | Hi, Junior Mint. | 你好 |
[11:40] | [grunts] | 小薄荷 |
[11:42] | – [both chuckle] – I can’t believe you still have that bear. | 我不敢相信你还留着那只熊 |
[11:45] | Duh. I would never throw away Junior Mint. | 当然了 我永远不会抛弃小薄荷 |
[11:48] | Come on, let’s swim before dinner, please. | 走吧 |
[11:50] | I… I can’t. | 我们在晚饭前游个泳 拜托了 |
[11:52] | I-I have to go with my mom to Whale of a Tale. | 不行 我得和我妈一起去鲸的传说书店 |
[11:54] | Aw, man. I’ve been wanting to go in the ocean all day, | 我今天一整天都想去海里 |
[11:57] | but I’ve been waiting for you to get here. | 但我一直在等你 |
[12:00] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[12:01] | Pretty please. Pretty please! | 求你了! |
[12:06] | Yeah, yeah, screw it. Let’s, let’s go swim. | 好吧 去他的 我们去游泳吧 |
[12:08] | Yes. All right, I’ll meet you outside, okay? | 耶!那咱俩外面见 好吗? |
[12:11] | Okay, I’ll be right down. | 好的 我马上下去 |
[12:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[12:21] | You going into town? | 你要进城吗? |
[12:22] | Oh, Belly and I were gonna go by Whale of a Tale | 柏莉和我本来要去一趟鲸的传说 |
[12:24] | so I can sign stock, | |
[12:25] | but it seems she’s ditched me for the ocean. | 但她抛弃了我 去海边了 |
[12:26] | Let her play. I’ll go with you. | 我和你一起去 |
[12:28] | I, uh, just need to drop by the country club first. | 但我得先去一趟乡村俱乐部 |
[12:30] | [Laurel] The country club? | 乡村俱乐部? |
[12:31] | Oh, God, never mind. I’ll go by myself. | 天啊 算了 我自己去吧 |
[12:34] | – I’m going to check on the catering for your party. – Catering? | -我去看一下你派对上的餐饮 -餐饮? |
[12:36] | I swear to God, Beck. | 你之前说就是准备几瓶红酒 |
[12:38] | You said you were doing a few bottles of wine – and that’s it. – [sighs] | 仅此而已 |
[12:40] | It’s just a few light appies. | 就是一些小前菜而已 |
[12:41] | Calm down. | 淡定 |
[12:43] | You don’t have to come in the club. | 你没必要进去 |
[12:45] | You can wait in the car. | 在车里等就行 |
[12:46] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[13:12] | Be quick. If you leave me too long, | 快点 |
[13:13] | I’ll get “sunken placed.” | 你要是抛下我太久 |
[13:15] | [chuckles] | 我会疯的! |
[13:21] | Come on. | 快来 |
[13:23] | Okay, I’m ready. | 好的 |
[13:28] | [laughs] | 我准备好了 |
[13:30] | Hey. Did you know my dad’s coming up for the Fourth? | 嘿 你知道国庆节我爸要来吗? |
[13:34] | Cool. | 不错 |
[13:35] | Don’t you think it’s weird? | -你不觉得奇怪吗? |
[13:37] | Not really. I love your dad. | -不觉得 我喜欢你爸爸 |
[13:38] | Yeah, but they’ve only been divorced for, like, | 但他们才离婚一年半 |
[13:39] | a year and a half. | |
[13:41] | Well, that’s what’s so cool about your mom, you know? | 这正是你妈妈很酷的地方 |
[13:42] | – She just doesn’t give a shit. – [chuckles] Exactly. | 她一点都不在乎 |
[13:45] | She doesn’t give a shit because she’s the one | 非常正确 |
[13:46] | who wanted the divorce in the first place. | 她完全不介意 因为当初就是她想离婚 |
[13:49] | I think if you don’t want to be married, | 既然不想维持婚姻 |
[13:50] | you just shouldn’t be married. | 那就该离婚 |
[13:52] | Well, tell that to my grandma. | 这话你得告诉我姥姥 |
[13:53] | She basically collapsed when my mom told her. | 我妈告诉她的时候 |
[13:55] | [chuckles] | 我姥姥几乎崩溃了 |
[13:57] | Did you know my dad has a new girlfriend already? | 你知道我爸已经有新女朋友了吗? |
[14:01] | Well, what about your mom? Is she dating anybody? | 你妈妈呢?她在和谁约会吗? |
[14:03] | No. [laughs] Oh, and he has a beard now. | 没有 而且他现在留胡子了 |
[14:07] | – [laughs] Your dad has a beard? – Yeah. | -你爸留胡子了? -对 |
[14:09] | Yeah, he thinks it makes him look cool. | 他觉得留胡子让自己看起来很酷 |
[14:11] | Well, does it? | 是吗? |
[14:13] | Kind of. [giggles] | 有点吧 |
[14:17] | I’ve waited all year for this. | 我一整年都在等待这一刻 |
[14:18] | You want to race? | 你要比赛吗? |
[14:20] | – No, no, I can’t, you… – Oh, come on. | -不 我不行 -来吧! |
[14:22] | Your legs are too long now. I can’t do that. | 你的腿现在太长了 |
[14:25] | Oh! | 我不能比 |
[14:26] | – That was a bad start. – You cheater. [both laughing] [♪ Bleachers: “Rollercoaster”] I’m gonna get you. | -很好的起步 |
[14:33] | ♪ When you don’t say no ♪ ♪ And it’s such a rollercoaster ♪ – ♪ Some killer queen you are ♪♪ – [squeals] | -作弊! |
[14:49] | – We are all set for your party tomorrow night. – Great. | -你的派对都准备好了 |
[14:52] | – Thank you. – How was tour? | -很好 谢谢 |
[14:54] | Oh, my publishers didn’t send me on tour for this one. | -巡回售书怎么样? -这一次我没搞巡回售书 |
[14:56] | It’s been a pretty quiet release. | 这是一次低调的发布 |
[14:58] | – [grunts] – Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[15:00] | Are you on social media? | 你用社交媒体吗?你应该用社交媒体 |
[15:02] | You should really be on social media. | |
[15:03] | Ah, well, no, I’m not. | 没 我没在用 |
[15:05] | Are you working on something new? | -你在创作新作品吗? |
[15:06] | Always. | -一直在创作 |
[15:08] | How many copies did you guys order for tomorrow night? | 你们为明天订了多少本? |
[15:10] | – I think 20. – Oh, that’s not nearly enough. | -我觉得20本? -这可远远不够 |
[15:13] | I’ve invited half the town. | -我把半个镇子的人都请来了 |
[15:14] | What? You said this was just going to be a small thing. | -你说过不会搞得很隆重 |
[15:17] | Mika, I am so sorry, but you might have to run | 米卡 |
[15:19] | to the Barnes & Noble in Portsmouth and get some more. | 你可能得赶快去 朴次茅斯的巴诺书店多拿几本 |
[15:21] | Business has been slow. We haven’t been | 生意不太行 |
[15:22] | – keeping as much stock. – It’s fine. | 我们没留那么多库存 |
[15:24] | What about this? | 那这本呢?这本书你肯定有100本 |
[15:25] | You must have a hundred copies of this book. | |
[15:27] | [scoffs] Cleveland Castillo is off-brand Jonathan Franzen. | 克里夫兰卡斯蒂略 就是廉价版的乔纳森弗兰岑 |
[15:29] | Cleveland Castillo is such a phony name. | 克里夫兰卡斯蒂略是个假名字 |
[15:31] | It’s like, “Hi, I’m masculine, but I’m an intellectual.” | 就好像说:“嗨 我有男人味 但我是个知识分子” |
[15:34] | – I bet Hemingway is his hero. – Mm-hmm. | 我敢说海明威是他的偶像 |
[15:36] | I bet he wears horn-rimmed glasses. | 而且他肯定戴牛角框眼镜 |
[15:39] | Yeah, see? | 没说错吧 |
[15:40] | [laughs] | 看? |
[15:43] | Yeah, contacts irritate my eyes. | 没错 隐形眼镜会刺激我的眼睛 |
[15:49] | – Goodbye… Cleveland. – [entry bell jingles] | 再见 克里夫兰 |
[15:52] | [Mika] Yeah, that was him. | 就是他 |
[15:53] | He’s renting the Burke house all summer. | 他整个夏天 |
[15:55] | Oh, that’s a nice place. | 都租着附近的伯克屋 那可是个好地方 |
[15:58] | [winces] Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[16:02] | [laughter] | 你要再看一眼手机 |
[16:04] | Steven, I swear to God, if you look at that phone one more time, I’m putting it in the screen basket. | 我就把它扔进篮子里 |
[16:08] | It’s just, we want to see your beautiful faces. | 我们想看你们英俊的脸 |
[16:11] | Can dinner be a screen-free zone? | 吃晚餐时可以不用手机吗? |
[16:12] | – You know, like the olden days. – [laughs] | 就像往日一样 |
[16:14] | Steven. | -史蒂文 -兄弟 |
[16:17] | – Dude, are you kidding me? – Boom! Nailed it. | 你逗我呢? 牛!搞定! |
[16:20] | Okay, okay, okay, we get it, you’ve been working out. | 我们懂 你一直在健身 |
[16:22] | Oh, you’re just jealous | 你嫉妒 |
[16:24] | because Jere has a better body than you. | 因为杰里的身材比你好 |
[16:25] | Uh, no, actually, it’s all about the lean look now. | 现在都流行瘦 |
[16:28] | Otherwise, you can’t wear tailored suits. | 不然就穿不上定制的西装 |
[16:30] | – [laughter] – [Jeremiah] Sure, sure. | 好吧 对 |
[16:31] | Tailored suits. | 定制的西装 |
[16:33] | When are you leaving for training camp, man? | 你什么时候去训练营? |
[16:36] | Uh, he quit football. | 他不打橄榄球了 |
[16:40] | Wh… | |
[16:41] | Wait, really? You quit? | 真的吗?你退出了? |
[16:43] | Mm-hmm. | |
[16:44] | Are you kidding me, man? I’d-I’d kill to play college ball. | -我会不惜一切代价在大学里打球 |
[16:46] | He can always change his mind. | -他随时可以改主意 |
[16:47] | I’m not gonna change my mind. | 我不改主意 |
[16:49] | I was just gonna sit on the bench all season anyways. | 反正整个赛季我都是坐在板凳上 |
[16:52] | Well, if you’re not playing football anymore, | 如果你不打橄榄球 |
[16:53] | what are you gonna do all summer? | 那整个夏天你要做什么? |
[16:55] | [Steven] Oh, dude, you can work at the club. | 你可以跟我和杰里一起在俱乐部工作 |
[16:56] | – Yeah, with me and Jere. – Yeah. | |
[16:58] | I’m not gonna work at the club. | -我不去俱乐部工作 |
[16:59] | Wait, you guys are working this summer? | -你们都在工作? |
[17:01] | Yeah, I’m lifeguarding, | 我是救生员 |
[17:02] | and Steven’s working at the snack shop. | 史蒂文在小吃店工作 |
[17:06] | Oh, Belly, I almost forgot. | 柏莉 |
[17:08] | I have a surprise for you. | 我差点忘了 |
[17:11] | [chuckles] | 我给你准备了惊喜 |
[17:12] | So, this is why you had to stop by | 怪不得你顺道去了乡村俱乐部 |
[17:14] | – the country club. – Mm. | |
[17:15] | What, uh, wh-wh-what is that? | 那是什么? |
[17:18] | I wrangled Belly an invitation to be a debutante. | 我费劲给柏莉搞到了元媛舞会的邀请函 |
[17:21] | Is that the thing where the girls | 就是女孩们穿白色连衣裙 |
[17:22] | wear white dresses and curtsy? | 行屈膝礼的那个仪式吗? |
[17:24] | It’s when a girl comes of age | 就是姑娘长大成人 |
[17:26] | and is presented to society. | 步入社会的仪式 |
[17:28] | I-I know it sounds silly, but I swear it’s fun. | 听起来很傻 但我保证肯定很有趣 |
[17:30] | Girls come from all over New England to Cousins | 女孩们从新英格兰各地赶来 |
[17:32] | just to be a part of it. | 就是为了参与这个仪式 |
[17:34] | You’ll make so many new friends. | 你会交到新朋友 |
[17:35] | I cannot believe you are still holding on | 我不敢相信 |
[17:37] | to this archaic dream. | 你还在坚持这个古老的梦想 |
[17:38] | No, it used to be about finding a husband, | 以前的目的是找老公 |
[17:41] | but now it’s about networking. | 现在是为了拓展人脉 |
[17:42] | They teach you leadership skills, | 他们会教你领导技能 |
[17:44] | like how to market yourself, | 比如如何推销自己 |
[17:46] | and it benefits charity. It’s, um, like a bat mitzvah. | 这活动有利于慈善 就像犹太教的成人礼! |
[17:48] | [laughs] It is not like a bat mitzvah. | 不像成人礼 |
[17:50] | There is nothing religious about a debutante ball. | 元媛舞会没有任何宗教色彩 |
[17:53] | The whole deb scene is bullshit. | 元媛舞会就是扯淡 |
[17:55] | It’s for sheep. | 是哄傻子的 |
[17:56] | – Yeah. – No, it’s not. | -是 -不 才不是 |
[17:58] | It’s when a girl has a coming out, | 当一个女孩步入社会时 |
[17:59] | it’s a formal recognition she’s reached maturity. | 这是对她成熟的正式认可 |
[18:02] | [laughing] | |
[18:03] | – Oh, sorry. I’m sorry. Mature? – Yes. | -抱歉 成熟? -是的 |
[18:07] | – Belly? – Mm-hmm. | 柏莉? |
[18:08] | [Steven] A-a couple months ago you had a cat funeral. | 前一阵子你刚举行了一场猫的葬礼 |
[18:09] | You made us all wear black. | 让我们都身穿黑色 |
[18:11] | Shut up, Steven. I saw you crying in your room. | 快闭嘴吧 史蒂文 我当时还看到你在房间里哭 |
[18:14] | Wait, Mochi died? Dang. I’m sorry, Bells. | 等等 莫基死了?天啊 对不起 柏莉 |
[18:16] | Belly. | 柏莉 |
[18:18] | Don’t you want to get all dressed up? | 难道你不想打扮起来吗? |
[18:20] | It’s just not Belly’s kind of thing. | 柏莉对这不感兴趣 |
[18:23] | She’s our feral little alley cat. [laughter] | 她是我们胡同里的小野猫 |
[18:28] | Alley cat. | “胡同猫” |
[18:29] | I’ll think about it. | -我考虑一下 |
[18:31] | She’ll think about it. | -她会考虑的 |
[18:34] | [Steven] ♪ Oh ♪ | 女孩 |
[18:35] | ♪ Girl ♪ ♪ It’s you ♪ | 是你 |
[18:41] | ♪ That I lie with ♪ | 和我同床共枕 |
[18:46] | ♪ As the atom bomb ♪ | 当原子弹 |
[18:52] | ♪ Locks in ♪ | 叩击大地 |
[18:55] | ♪ Oh, girl ♪ | 女孩 |
[18:57] | – ♪ It’s you ♪ – [spits] ♪ You ♪ | 是你 |
[18:59] | ♪ I watch TV… | 和我看着电视 |
[19:02] | – Night swim? – Yeah, night swim. | -游夜泳? -是的 游夜泳 |
[19:04] | Hey, how many followers | 照片墙上有多少粉丝能算多啊? |
[19:06] | is a lot of followers on Instagram? | |
[19:07] | Um, is it somebody who’s verified or not verified? | 是经过验证的还是未经验证的用户? |
[19:09] | What’s verified? | -“验证”是什么? |
[19:11] | Oh, my God, Mom. | -天啊 妈 |
[19:15] | Oh, yeah, Taylor’s dad was reading this guy’s book. | 泰勒的爸爸正在读这个人的书 |
[19:17] | 150,000 followers is a lot, | 15万粉丝算很多了 |
[19:20] | – especially for a writer. – Okay. | 尤其是对于一个作家而言 |
[19:23] | – Thanks. – [chuckles] | 好的 谢谢 |
[19:44] | I thought you said smoking pot | 你说过抽大麻会改变 |
[19:46] | changes the way your brain processes information. | 大脑处理信息的方式 |
[19:49] | So does your cell phone. | 你的手机也一样 |
[20:07] | You said marijuana messes with white matter. | 你说过大麻会破坏白质 |
[20:11] | Do you even know what white matter is? | 你知道白质是什么吗? |
[20:13] | You said o-our brains are still developing and that… | 你说我们的大脑还在发育… |
[20:15] | God, do you memorize | 你是把我说过的一切都记住了吗? |
[20:17] | every single thing that I’ve ever said? | |
[20:18] | [scoffs] | |
[20:20] | Get over yourself. | 别自恋了 |
[20:31] | I mean, Conrad, you’re the one who said | 康拉德 |
[20:32] | that-that smoking’s dumb | 是你说吸大麻很蠢 |
[20:34] | and that real athletes don’t put shit in their bodies. | 你还说真正的运动员 不会给自己的身体里乱输入东西 |
[20:37] | I said a lot of stuff, | 我说过很多话 |
[20:39] | and I’m not an athlete anymore, so… | 而且我不再是运动员了 所以… |
[20:43] | Well, I still think you should quit. | 好吧 我还是认为你应该戒掉 |
[20:51] | What’ll you give me if I do? | 如果我戒掉 你会给我什么? |
[21:00] | Nothing. I think you should quit for yourself. | 什么都不给 我觉得你应该为自己而戒 |
[21:12] | Hey, why are you considering this debutante thing? | 你为什么要考虑这个元媛舞会? |
[21:15] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[21:16] | I mean, | 我不知道 |
[21:18] | it’s not like I have anything else going on. | 反正我也没有别的事 |
[21:20] | But it’s not you. | 但这不是你 |
[21:22] | Don’t let my mom make you | 别让我妈随意摆布你 |
[21:25] | her little doll just because she never had a daughter. | 因为她从未有过女儿 |
[21:27] | I don’t mind it. | 我不介意 |
[21:30] | I mean, sometimes I wish I was her daughter. | 有时候我真希望自己是她的女儿 |
[21:32] | You’re better off with Laurel. Trust me. | 你和劳瑞尔在一起更好 相信我 |
[21:38] | Why are you acting so different? | 为什么你表现得很反常? |
[21:45] | I’m not. | -我没有 |
[21:46] | I know you. | -我了解你 |
[21:47] | I mean, something’s going on. Just… | 我意思是 这里头肯定有事 |
[21:50] | just tell me. | 告诉我吧 |
[21:56] | – Belly… – [door opens] | 柏莉… |
[21:58] | First bonfire of the summer! [Jeremiah and Steven laugh] | 今年夏天的第一场篝火晚会! |
[22:03] | [Jeremiah] All right, we’re totally taking my car. | 我们开我的车吧 |
[22:04] | – You’re not driving. – [Steven laughs] | 你别开车 |
[22:06] | Come on, man, we’re leaving. You ready? | 走吧 我们要走了 你准备好了吗? |
[22:08] | Can I come, too? | -我能一起去吗? |
[22:09] | Uh, no. | -不行 |
[22:11] | The moms are getting everything set up for your movie night. | 妈妈们正在为你的电影之夜做准备 |
[22:14] | See you. | 回头见 |
[22:16] | Let’s go, slowpoke. | 走吧 慢吞吞 |
[22:18] | Have fun with the moms! | 和妈妈们玩得开心! |
[22:33] | Brownies are going in. | -布朗尼要进烤箱了 |
[22:34] | Go put the DVD in. | -好的 |
[22:36] | Uh, do we have to watch It Happened One Night? | 去把DVD放进去 |
[22:37] | Can’t we do something different? | 我们不能做点不一样的事吗? |
[22:39] | But we always watch It Happened One Night on the first night. | 但看《一夜风流》是我们的惯例啊 |
[22:41] | Well, we could watch The Philadelphia Story instead. | 好吧 |
[22:46] | Everything okay? | 那我们可以改看《费城故事》 没事吧? |
[22:48] | Yeah, no, I-I’m just… I’m kind of tired, | 没事 |
[22:50] | so I think I might skip the movie and go to bed. | 我只是有点累了 |
[22:53] | Okay, hon, yeah, sure. | 所以我可能不看电影 |
[22:55] | We can, uh… we can do the brownies another night. | 直接去睡觉 |
[22:58] | [♪ Indigo De Souza: “Pretty Pictures”] | 好的亲 |
[23:02] | [phone rings] | 当然可以 我们可以改天晚上再做布朗尼 |
[23:05] | Why am I hearing from you? | 你怎么打电话了? |
[23:06] | You never call me on the first night. | 你从来不在第一个晚上给我打电话 |
[23:08] | Um, where are you going? | -你要去哪? |
[23:10] | To a show. | -去看表演 |
[23:12] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[23:14] | Tonight, Conrad and I were talking by the pool, | 今晚 康拉德和我在泳池边聊天 |
[23:17] | just the two of us, and it… | 只有我们俩 |
[23:20] | felt different. | 感觉很不一样 |
[23:21] | Good different? See, I told you. | 是好的不一样吗?我早跟你说过 |
[23:23] | I don’t, I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[23:24] | I mean, Jeremiah and Steven came down, | 然后杰里迈亚和史蒂文来了 |
[23:25] | and then they all just left and went to this thing on the beach. | 他们就一起走了 去了海滩 |
[23:27] | Oh, why didn’t you go with them? | 你为什么没和他们一起去? |
[23:29] | [scoffs] Like I care about a beach bonfire. | 我根本不在乎海滩篝火 |
[23:33] | And it’s not like they invited me either, so… | -而且他们也没邀请我 |
[23:36] | They don’t own the beach. | -海滩又不是他们家的 |
[23:37] | Well, I-I did talk to this one guy, um, | 那倒是 |
[23:39] | who asked me to come. | 而且确实 有个跟我说过话的人邀请我去 |
[23:40] | See? | 对吧?加油啊姑娘 |
[23:42] | Come on, girl. Go have fun. | 去开心一下 |
[23:43] | Yeah, but… | 好吧 |
[23:45] | I don’t like that guy. | 但我不喜欢那个人 |
[23:46] | But that’s not the point. Conrad will be there. | 那不是重点 重点是康拉德在那里 |
[23:49] | Go to the bonfire, get in his eyeline, | 去吧 进入他的视线 |
[23:51] | let him see you all dressed up and looking cute. | 让他看到你打扮齐整 漂漂亮亮 |
[23:53] | Look in your duffel bag. | 看看你的行李袋 |
[23:55] | I’ve gifted you my secret weapon. | 我把我的秘密武器送给了你 |
[23:57] | Not to keep, obvs, just to borrow. | 当然了 |
[24:00] | You see it? | 不是给你 |
[24:02] | [chuckles] | 是借 看到了? |
[24:04] | No way in hell. | 绝对不行! |
[24:06] | Belly, nothing’s ever going to happen | 如果你孤身一人 |
[24:08] | if you’re alone crying in your room | 在房间里哭着等男生们回家 |
[24:09] | in your big T-shirt waiting for the boys to come home. | 那什么事都不会发生 |
[24:12] | Yeah, but… | 但是这样不就看到我里面的内裤了吗? |
[24:13] | I mean, won’t you be able to see my underwear underneath it? | |
[24:15] | – So, wear a thong. – No. | 所以要穿丁字裤! |
[24:17] | No. Thongs are unhygienic. Wearing a thong is basically | 不行 |
[24:20] | like-like flossing your butthole. | 丁字裤不卫生 |
[24:22] | Ew! [laughing] | 穿丁字裤基本上就像用牙线清洁屁眼 |
[24:23] | Belly, thongs are mainstream. | 柏莉 |
[24:26] | Shut up. I’ll go. | 现在流行丁字裤 |
[24:28] | ♪ I’m somewhere else, it doesn’t feel ♪♪ | 好吧 |
[24:33] | [woman on TV sighs] | 闭嘴 我去还不行 |
[24:35] | [Ellie] [on TV] Do you mind if I try? | 你介意我试一下吗? |
[24:37] | [Peter] [on TV] You? | 你?别逗我笑 |
[24:39] | [laughs] Don’t make me laugh. | 你真自作聪明 |
[24:41] | [Ellie] [laughs] Oh, you’re such | 除了你 |
[24:43] | a smart aleck. Nobody knows anything but you. | 别人什么都不知道 |
[24:46] | [both laugh] | 我要拦辆车 |
[24:48] | [Ellie] I’ll stop a car, and I won’t use my thumb. | 而且不用大拇指 |
[24:50] | [Peter] What are you going to do? | 那你要怎么做? |
[24:53] | It’s a system, all my own. | 靠我自己的方法 |
[24:59] | [Laurel and Susannah laugh] | |
[25:02] | [♪ Cardi B: “Up”] | |
[25:05] | [Ellie] Aren’t you going to give me a little credit? | 不表扬我一下吗? |
[25:08] | [Peter] What for? | 为了什么? |
[25:10] | [Ellie] Well, I’ve proved, once and for all, that… | |
[25:13] | Cheers! | |
[25:14] | [overlapping chatter] | |
[25:16] | – ♪ Up, hey, up, uh, up, look ♪ – ♪ This is fire ♪ | |
[25:18] | ♪ Once upon a time, man, I heard that I was ugly ♪ | |
[25:21] | ♪ Came from a chick who … ♪ | |
[25:23] | ♪ Want touch on me, I said my face bomb ♪ | |
[25:25] | ♪ Ass tight, racks stack up ♪ | |
[25:26] | ♪ Shaq height, jewelry on me, flashlight ♪ | |
[25:28] | ♪ I been lit since last night, hit him… | |
[25:30] | [Belly] I’m gonna kill Taylor. | 我要杀了泰勒 |
[25:33] | ♪ Broke boys don’t deserve no kitty ♪ | |
[25:35] | – ♪ I know that’s right… – Yo, gas station girl. | 哟 |
[25:37] | ♪ Bentley Bentayga… | 加油站的那个姑娘 |
[25:38] | Hey. Where you coming from? | 嘿 |
[25:41] | Uh, a-another party. [chuckles] | 你从哪里来的? 从另一个派对 |
[25:44] | Sweet. Yeah. Hey. Here, take my beer. | 不错 很好 给你我的啤酒 |
[25:46] | No, no, no, thanks. I’m okay. | 不了 谢谢 我不喝 |
[25:49] | So, uh… | 那么 |
[25:51] | you got a boyfriend back home? | 你在家那边有男朋友吗? |
[25:53] | Um… – [indistinct conversation] – Steven! | 史蒂文! |
[25:58] | What are you doing here? | 你来这里做什么? |
[25:59] | And I-I’m sorry, wh-what are you wearing? | 抱歉 你穿的是什么? |
[26:03] | I invited her. Who the fuck are you? | -是我请的她 你是谁? |
[26:04] | I’m her brother. She’s 15, you pedo. | -我是她哥 -她才15 |
[26:07] | I’m-I’m almost 16. | 你个恋童癖 -我快16了 |
[26:08] | My bad. | 我的错 |
[26:10] | Jesus Christ. | -我的天 柏莉 |
[26:12] | – Belly, come on. – What are you doing? | 拜托 -你在做什么? |
[26:13] | – Will you let go of me, please? – What are you doing? No… | 放开我 |
[26:15] | – You’re embarrassing me. – I’m embarrassing? | 你让我太难堪了 |
[26:16] | – You’re embarrassing. – Why am I embarrassing?! | -是你让我很难堪 -为什么? |
[26:18] | – Quit embarrassing yourself. Are you kidding me? – Stop it! Steven! | -别让自己难堪了 -住手!史蒂文! |
[26:20] | – [partygoers groan] – [Steven] Are you okay? – [Conrad] Belly? – [girl] [laughs] Woof. | -你还好吗? |
[26:24] | [boy] She just ate it. Dude. [overlapping chatter] | -柏莉? |
[26:28] | I thought you hated the Red Sox. | 我以为你讨厌红袜队! |
[26:31] | – Who are you? | – Who are you? -你是谁? -你是谁? |
[26:33] | Nicole. Conrad and I | 妮可 |
[26:36] | went to the deb ball together last summer. | 去年夏天我们去了元媛舞会 |
[26:38] | It was after you guys left to take Steven to look at colleges. | 就在你们带史蒂文参观大学之后 |
[26:41] | I thought you said that deb balls are bullshit, | 你说过元媛舞会 |
[26:43] | and all debs are sheep. | 纯粹是扯淡 是哄傻子的! |
[26:44] | I didn’t… | 我没有… |
[26:46] | You’re such a brat. | -你真不是个东西 |
[26:48] | – Well, you’re an asshole. – [Jeremiah] Belly. | -你是个混蛋 |
[26:49] | You came! Great, we can all hang out, you guys. | 柏莉 你来了 |
[26:52] | – I’m about to take her home. – What? | -我们可以一起玩 -我要带她回家 |
[26:54] | Yeah, we’re leaving. Are you kidding me? | -什么? -我们要走了 |
[26:55] | Okay, Steven, chill out. Come on. | 史蒂文 |
[26:56] | Go-go hang out with Shayla or something. | 冷静 |
[26:58] | Let’s go. | 去和谢拉一起玩 我们走 |
[27:01] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[27:02] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[27:03] | But just stay right here | 但就待在这儿 |
[27:05] | – and don’t talk to anybody. – Okay. All right. Chill. | 别和任何人说话 |
[27:07] | – [chuckles] – Fuck you! | 好吧 |
[27:10] | – [partygoers] Ooh! – Wow. | 冷静 去你的! |
[27:11] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[27:13] | for one, I’m really happy you’re here. | 一方面 |
[27:15] | [girl] Jeremiah. | 你能来我真的很高兴 杰里迈亚! |
[27:19] | Okay, I will be right back. ♪ Bussin’ out the Bentley Bentayga ♪ ♪ Man, Balenciaga Bardi back, know how I give it up ♪ | 好吧 |
[27:25] | ♪ It’s big bags bussin’ out the Bentley Bentayga ♪ ♪ Man, Birkin bag, Bardi back ♪ ♪ Know how I give it up ♪♪ | 我马上回来 |
[27:32] | – Mm. – When the boys threw Belly in the pool today, | 今天男生们把柏莉扔进泳池的时候 |
[27:35] | I swear I almost saw a smile on Connie’s face. | 我发誓我几乎在康尼脸上看到了笑容 |
[27:38] | – Mm. – [chuckles] He was in | |
[27:40] | a better mood today than I’ve seen him since | 今天是他和奥布里分手后 |
[27:42] | he and Aubrey broke up. | 心情最好的一天 |
[27:43] | I didn’t realize they were that serious. | -我没想到他俩是认真的 |
[27:46] | – Neither did I. – [both chuckle] | -我也没想到 |
[27:48] | [sighs] He’s just in such a bad mood. | 他只是心情不好 |
[27:50] | – Mm. – So unlike himself. | 根本不像他自己 |
[27:54] | Since when did he quit football? | 他什么时候不打橄榄球的? |
[27:55] | A couple weeks ago. | 几周前吧 |
[27:57] | He only ever played football to please Adam. | 他打橄榄球只是为了取悦亚当 |
[27:59] | I told you they weren’t getting along. | 我告诉过你他俩相处不来 |
[28:01] | I’m just gonna… let him have his space. You know? | 我想给他一些空间 |
[28:06] | Let him do his thing. | 让他做自己的事 |
[28:11] | Don’t you think maybe it’s time you talked to him? | 你不觉得 也许你是时候和他谈谈了吗? |
[28:15] | There’s nothing to talk about. | 没什么好谈的 |
[28:19] | Can we just have a really great summer like we said we would? | 我们能像说好的那样 |
[28:22] | [both laugh] | 度过一个美好的夏天吗? |
[28:24] | How’s your writing coming? | 你的写作怎么样了? |
[28:26] | Your office is all set up for you. | 你的办公室已经准备好了 |
[28:29] | I put fresh flowers in it. | 我在办公室里放了鲜花 |
[28:31] | I just want to hang out with you. | 我只想和你一起玩 |
[28:33] | I could give a shit about my book right now. Mm. Liar. | 根本不在乎我的书 |
[28:36] | You give so many shits about your book. | 撒谎 |
[28:38] | – You give all the shits. – It’s a midlist book. | 你可在乎你那些书了 |
[28:40] | It’s been out for a month and it’s barely selling. | 这本书也就刚够回本 不畅销 |
[28:42] | Maybe if I’d written about the Asian American experience– | 也许如果我写的是亚裔美国人的经历 |
[28:45] | whatever that is– it would be selling better. | 可能会卖得更好 |
[28:47] | Well, it is gonna sell a ton of copies tomorrow, | 明天会卖出很多本 |
[28:50] | and I can’t wait to read it. | 我等不及想读了 |
[28:52] | You never read my books. | 你从不读我的书 |
[28:55] | Yes, I do. | 没有 |
[28:56] | [both laugh] | 我读过 |
[28:59] | Read Cleveland Castillo’s book instead. He’s got | 去读克里夫兰卡斯蒂略的书吧 |
[29:01] | 150,000 followers on Instagram. [laughs] | 他在照片墙上有15万粉丝 |
[29:05] | You know, it wouldn’t hurt you to put yourself out there more. | 多在社交媒体上露露脸对你没坏处 |
[29:07] | – Get on Tinder while you’re at it. – Oh, my God, | -上Tinder吧 -打住 别说了 |
[29:09] | – please stop. – Okay, okay. | 那就不用Tinder |
[29:10] | Not Tinder. What’s, uh, what’s the app | 有什么应用 |
[29:11] | for the 40 and up crowd? | 适合40岁及以上的人群? |
[29:13] | Oh! I’m begging you, | -算我求你了 |
[29:14] | – stop. – It’s OurTime. | 别说了 -是OurTime |
[29:15] | – [both laughing] – No, it’s not. | 不 |
[29:20] | [sighs] | 不是的 |
[29:27] | – [both laugh] – What? | -怎么了? |
[29:29] | Okay, don’t get mad at me. | -好吧 但你别生我的气 |
[29:31] | I just, I really think you should let Belly | 我真觉得你应该让柏莉参加元媛舞会 |
[29:34] | – have a deb season. – [sighs] | |
[29:35] | Please, debutante balls | -元媛舞会问题多多 |
[29:36] | – are just so problematic. – Please. [sighs] | -拜托了 |
[29:40] | I really want to see our girl in a white dress. | 我真的很想看到 咱的姑娘穿着白色连衣裙 |
[29:49] | – Fine. – [laughs] | 好吧 |
[29:51] | – You win. – I always do. | -你赢了! -我总赢 |
[29:53] | I still don’t think she’ll go through with it. | 我觉得她过不了自己那一关 |
[29:56] | [sighs] She might surprise you. | 她可能会让你大吃一惊 |
[29:58] | People can change, you know. [both laugh] | 人是会变的 |
[30:03] | Not us, though. | 但我们不会变 |
[30:05] | No. | 没错 |
[30:07] | You and I are immovable objects. | 咱俩始终如一 |
[30:09] | [chuckles] | |
[30:11] | [sighs] | |
[30:15] | – Girl, he’s, like, obsessed with you. – I know. For sure. | |
[30:17] | [overlapping chatter] | |
[30:27] | [Cam] Flavia? | 芙拉维娅? |
[30:29] | Hi. | |
[30:30] | – It’s me, Sextus. – What did you say to me? | 嗨 是我 |
[30:33] | No, no, no, no, no, no. Sex-tus. | 塞克吐斯! -你跟我说什么? |
[30:35] | From seventh grade Latin convention. | -不是! 塞克吐斯!七年级拉丁大会的那个 |
[30:37] | You’re Flavia, right? You placed second | 你是芙拉维娅 |
[30:39] | – in the poem recitation. – Oh, yeah. [laughs] | 你在诗歌朗诵中排名第二 是的 |
[30:41] | You, uh, you-you dressed up for the costume contest, | 你当时还为服装比赛盛装打扮 |
[30:44] | – right? – Mm-hmm. | 对吧? |
[30:45] | Weren’t you a-a wizard or something? | 你当时不是扮巫师什么的吗? |
[30:47] | Close. I was Charon, ferryman of the dead. | 差不多 我当时是卡戎 死者的摆渡人 |
[30:49] | Salve, Flavia. | -你好 芙拉维娅 |
[30:51] | Salve, Sextus. | -你好 塞克吐斯 |
[30:52] | My real name’s not Sextus, though. It’s, uh, it’s Cam. | 但我的真名不是塞克吐斯 |
[30:56] | I-I’m Belly, or Isabel. | 是卡姆 我叫柏莉伊莎贝尔 |
[31:00] | Cool. | 挺好 |
[31:03] | – You can sit down, if you want. – Oh. Okay. | 你要是愿意 可以坐下 |
[31:06] | Cool. Yeah. I would love to. | 好啊 很好 我很愿意 |
[31:07] | Caught me on my way out, but, uh, I can, I can chill. | 我正要走呢 但我可以坐一会儿 |
[31:11] | Are you new this summer? | -你是今年夏天新来的吗? -不是 |
[31:13] | No, no, I’m from here. Are you? | 我就是本地的 你是新来的吗? |
[31:15] | No, I’ve been coming to Cousins ever since I was a baby. | 不是 我从婴儿时期开始 就每年都来考辛斯了 |
[31:18] | What? How have we not met until now? | 咱俩怎么现在才见面? |
[31:20] | I totally would’ve remembered you. | 我应该记得你才对啊 |
[31:22] | [laughs] – Your poem. – [laughs] | 你的诗 |
[31:26] | – It was a very memorable poem. – Mm. | 那是一首非常难忘的诗 |
[31:29] | Yeah, no, I stick pretty close to home when I’m here. | 是的 不 |
[31:31] | So… [chuckles] | 我在这里的时候 总是只在家附近活动 所以… |
[31:33] | How come? | 怎么会? |
[31:34] | Guess because I-I don’t really know anybody, | 大概是因为除了家人以外 |
[31:36] | other than my family. Mm. | 我不认识其他人 |
[31:41] | Now you do. | 现在你认识了 |
[31:42] | [chuckles] | |
[31:45] | – Are you cold? – [laughs] | 你冷吗? |
[31:47] | – I’m okay. I’m-I’m fine. – No, no. | 我没事 不冷 |
[31:50] | I don’t even like this hoodie. It’s… | 没事 我压根就不喜欢这件连帽衫 |
[31:51] | – Really? [laughs] – Yeah, it’s gross. | -这是女式的… |
[31:53] | Great. I’ll take it off your hands. | -那好 那我从你手里拿过来 |
[31:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[31:59] | Hey, did… [sighs] | 嘿 |
[32:01] | Did everybody see me fall before? Um… | 刚才所有人都看到我摔倒了吧? |
[32:05] | Sort of. Yeah. | 算是有吧 |
[32:07] | My brother is such a dick. | 我哥就是个混蛋 |
[32:09] | Your brother. So, like, who are the other… | 哥?那跟你在一起的其他人是谁? |
[32:11] | the other guys you were with? Was any of them, like, | 其中有没有哪个是你男朋友? |
[32:14] | your boyfriend? [chuckles] No. | 没有 |
[32:18] | – They’re, um, they’re my mom’s best friend’s sons. – Oh, cool. | 他们是我妈闺蜜的儿子 |
[32:20] | We stay at their house every summer. | 我们每年夏天都住在他们家 |
[32:21] | They’re just mad that I’m here. | 他们因为我来了所以很生气 |
[32:26] | I’m really glad you came. | 你来我真的很高兴 |
[32:27] | ‘Cause I did not want to come. | 因为我原本不想来 |
[32:30] | I knew it was just gonna be a bunch of kids, like, | 我就知道这会是一群孩子 |
[32:33] | getting drunk, and I don’t drink at all. | 搞一些有的没的 比如喝个烂醉 |
[32:36] | Me neither. | -而且我根本不喝酒 -我也不喝 |
[32:38] | So, how do you know all these summer people, if you’re local? | 你是怎么认识这些夏天来度假的人的? |
[32:41] | Oh, my mom works at the country club, | 我妈在乡村俱乐部工作 |
[32:42] | so I grew up around them. | 我在他们身边长大 |
[32:44] | Hey, do you know anything about that-that debutante thing? | 嘿 你了解元媛舞会吗? |
[32:48] | It’s-it’s dumb, right? | 很蠢吧? |
[32:49] | I mean, it’s definitely, like, steeped in the patriarchy, | 这舞会和父权制息息相关 |
[32:52] | if that’s what you’re talking about. | 如果你要问的是这个 |
[32:53] | – Yeah, no, yeah, totally. – Yeah. [laughs] | 是的 不是 好吧 绝对的 |
[32:56] | But it’s actually, like, not total garbage. | 但不完全都是糟粕 |
[32:58] | They do, like, a big fundraiser every year. | 他们会搞大型筹款活动 |
[33:00] | – Wow. [chuckles] – Last year, Elizabeth Warren | 去年 |
[33:03] | ended up showing up. | 连伊丽莎白沃伦都来了 |
[33:04] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊!太棒了! |
[33:05] | – Wow! – I know. | |
[33:06] | – That’s awesome. – I know. Thank you. | 是啊 |
[33:07] | Wow. | 谢谢 |
[33:10] | It’s pretty late. Um… | 已经很晚了 |
[33:12] | I really don’t want to leave | 我现在真不想走 |
[33:14] | right now, but I have to be up really early in the morning | 但明天我必须一早就起床 |
[33:17] | because I’m interning on a whale-watching boat. | 因为我在观鲸船上实习 |
[33:20] | And it would be really, really great | -而且真的会… |
[33:22] | – if you want… – [clamoring nearby] | -你现在这么搞? |
[33:23] | What’s your problem, man? | 你有什么毛病?一瓶啤酒而已 |
[33:24] | It’s one beer. It’s a party. Relax. | -这是个派对 |
[33:26] | – No, give me my beer back. I paid for this. – Stop, stop. | 淡定 -还给我 |
[33:28] | You’re drunk. Just give him the beer. | 住手 你喝醉了 把啤酒给他 |
[33:30] | Maybe you should listen to your lady. | -也许你应该听你女伴的话 |
[33:31] | – Stop. You’re drunk. – No. I’m fine. I’m fine. | -不 我没事 |
[33:33] | – Give me the beer back. – He’s fine. He’s a real big man. | -你想装逼是吧 |
[33:35] | – Fuck you, bro. – Oh, my gosh. Uh… | -去你的 我的天 |
[33:37] | [stammers] I’ll be right back. | 我去去就来 |
[33:39] | – I’m sorry. Don’t-don’t go anywhere. – No, yeah. | 抱歉 哪里都别去 |
[33:41] | You’re not taking my fucking beer, dude. | 你他妈别拿我的啤酒 |
[33:43] | Relax, it’s one beer! | 淡定!一瓶啤酒而已! |
[33:44] | Yeah, and it’s my fucking beer. | -这是我他妈的… |
[33:45] | You guys, you guys, you guys. [grunts] | -你们住手 |
[33:47] | – [♪ Olivia Rodrigo: “Brutal”] – Belly. | 柏莉 |
[33:49] | Guys. | -伙计们! |
[33:50] | What the fuck is wrong with you? [grunts] | -你他妈有毛病吗? |
[33:52] | – Are you okay? – [Jumper] Come on, big man, | -你没事吧? |
[33:53] | come on. | -来吧 装逼男! |
[33:54] | Hey, guys, guys, come on. Hey. | 嘿 你们两个 |
[33:57] | ♪ I wish I could disappear… | 拜托 别打了 |
[33:59] | Guys. Hey, hey, hey. Break it up. Come on. | 别打了 拜托! |
[34:01] | – [siren chirps] – [boy] Cops! | -警察! |
[34:03] | – [girl] Cops! – Get out of here. [overlapping shouting] | -我们快离开这里 |
[34:15] | Seriously. | 说真的 兄弟 |
[34:16] | Come on. Get in the car. Watch your head. | 快 上车 |
[34:19] | Legs, legs. | 小心碰头 腿 |
[34:20] | Yes. I know how to get into a car. | -我知道怎么上车 |
[34:21] | [Cam speaks indistinctly] | -对啊 |
[34:24] | Belly. Let’s go. Get in. | 柏莉 我们走 上车 |
[34:26] | Cam can give me a ride home. Right, Cam? | -卡姆可以送我回家 |
[34:28] | Yes. That’s no problem. | -没问题 |
[34:29] | No, you’re not gonna get in a car | 不行 |
[34:30] | – with a guy you just met. – I’m Cam. Cameron. | 你刚认识他 -我是卡姆 |
[34:32] | Your name is Cam Cameron? | 卡梅隆的卡 -你叫卡姆卡梅隆? |
[34:34] | No, it’s ju-just Cam. | 不是 就叫卡姆 |
[34:37] | But we actually, we know each other. | 我们互相认识 |
[34:39] | Seventh grade. Latin convention. So, like, | 七年级拉丁大会上认识的 |
[34:41] | we’re not total strangers. | 所以我们不完全是陌生人 好吧 |
[34:42] | Okay. No offense, but no. Belly, get in the car. | 无意冒犯 但不行 |
[34:46] | Just get in the car. | -柏莉 上车 |
[34:48] | Uh, you should probably go. | -赶紧上车吧 你或许应该走了 |
[34:50] | But, um, the whaling boat that I intern on, | 但是我实习的捕鲸船 |
[34:53] | it leaves at dawn every morning from the piers. | 每天早晨会从码头出发 |
[34:56] | I was wondering if you would, uh, want to come. | 我想知道你愿不愿意来? |
[35:01] | Uh, yeah, yes, sure. [laughs] I mean, | 好啊 当然可以 |
[35:05] | how else will you get your hoodie back, right? | -不然你怎么把连帽衫拿回去? |
[35:07] | That’s true. | -那倒是 |
[35:10] | [Belly] This could be my summer wish. | 这可能会是我的夏日愿望 |
[35:13] | This night, this boy. | 这个夜晚 这个男生 |
[35:22] | – I’ll just… – Oh, yeah. | -那我要… -好 |
[35:28] | Bye. [engine starts] | 再见 |
[35:36] | [indistinct chatter] – [tires screech] – [Jeremiah] Fuck! Steven! | 妈的!史蒂文! |
[35:40] | Watch Conrad. I’ll be right back. | 看好康拉德 我马上回来 |
[36:02] | Your hair’s like a little kid’s, | 你的头发就像小孩子的头发 |
[36:04] | the way it’s always so messy. [Belly shuddering] | 总是那么凌乱 |
[36:14] | – Belly… – [knock on window] | 柏莉? |
[36:16] | Have you kids been drinking? | 你们这些孩子们喝酒了吗? |
[36:21] | Officers, thank you. | 警官 |
[36:23] | It won’t happen again, I can promise you that much. | 谢谢 我保证下不为例 |
[36:25] | [officer] Tell Mr. Fisher the chief wants to set up a tee time | 告诉费舍尔先生 |
[36:27] | – when he gets back in town. – Absolutely. | 警长想等他回来后约个时间打高尔夫 绝对没问题 |
[36:30] | Sorry again for all the trouble. | 我再次为造成的麻烦表示歉意 |
[36:33] | Have a good night, Officers. | 晚安 警官们 |
[36:38] | How could you guys be so irresponsible? | 你们怎么能这么不负责任? |
[36:40] | Mom, it wasn’t a big deal. All right? Seriously. | 妈 这没什么大不了的 |
[36:43] | The cops were just looking to break up the bonfire. | 警察只是想破坏篝火晚会 |
[36:45] | – Not a big deal? – Yes. | -没什么大不了的? -对啊 |
[36:46] | I would say getting picked up by the cops for underage drinking is a pretty big deal, Steven. | 因未成年人饮酒而被警察逮捕 |
[36:50] | [sniffs, scoffs] Were-were you guys, | 这可是一件大事 |
[36:54] | – you guys smoking tonight? – What? | -等等 你们今晚抽大麻了吗? -什么? |
[36:58] | Keep your voice down. Susannah’s asleep on the couch. | 小声点 苏珊娜睡着了 |
[37:00] | Well, I wasn’t yelling. Well, you-you-you were. | 我没有大喊大叫 你… |
[37:01] | Just so you know, Laurel, I-I didn’t drink tonight. | 跟你说一声 |
[37:03] | – I was the DD, I swear. – You’re the oldest. | 我今晚没喝酒 我是指定的司机 |
[37:06] | What the hell’s gotten into you? | 你是最年长的 你到底是怎么想的? |
[37:07] | And when did you leave the house without telling anybody? | 你什么时候离开家的?你穿的是什么? |
[37:09] | And what in the world are you wearing? | |
[37:11] | It’s Taylor’s. And why am I the only one | 这衣服是泰勒的 |
[37:12] | who’s not allowed to go out? | 而且为什么不允许我出去? |
[37:13] | It’s not that you’re not allowed, | 你应该告诉我们你要出去 |
[37:15] | it’s that you should have told us you were going. | |
[37:16] | – How did you even get there? – I walked. | -你是怎么过去的? -走路过去的 |
[37:18] | Jesus. | 天啊 |
[37:20] | You know better than to walk that far down the beach alone late at night. | 你最清楚不应该这样做 |
[37:22] | Can you stop treating me like a kid? | 别再把我当小孩了! |
[37:24] | If you want to be treated like an adult, | 如果你想被当作成年人 |
[37:25] | you need to act like one. | 那就表现得像个成年人 |
[37:27] | Then maybe you guys should, too. | 或许你们也应该表现得像成年人 |
[37:32] | What does that mean? | 这话是什么意思? |
[37:35] | I hope you realize | 我希望你们意识到 |
[37:36] | this night could have ended a lot differently | 如果换做是别人家孩子闹出这种事 |
[37:38] | if your family wasn’t your family. | 今晚可能就没这么好收场了 |
[37:40] | We’re sorry, Laur. | 我们很抱歉 |
[37:42] | [sighs] Just… | 劳瑞尔 |
[37:45] | go to bed, guys. | 就…你们都去睡觉吧 |
[37:53] | I don’t understand what is going on with you. | 我不明白你到底是怎么回事 |
[37:58] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[38:00] | Nothing’s going on. What? Connie… [sighs] [♪ Olivia Rodrigo: “1 Step Forward, 3 Steps Back”] | -没怎么 |
[38:31] | [chuckles softly] ♪ ‘Cause it’s always one step forward ♪ ♪ And three steps back ♪ | -康尼 |
[38:47] | ♪ I’m the love of your life ♪ ♪ Until I make you mad ♪ | 作家劳瑞尔帕克 |
[38:53] | ♪ It’s always one step forward ♪ ♪ And three steps back ♪ ♪ Do you love me, want me, hate me? ♪ | 填写您的个人资料 |
[39:02] | ♪ Boy, I don’t understand ♪ ♪ No, I don’t understand ♪ ♪ And maybe in some masochistic way ♪ | 发生了 |
[39:13] | ♪ I kind of find it all exciting ♪ ♪ Like, which lover will I get today? ♪ ♪ Will you walk me to the door ♪ | 你亲康拉德了? |
[39:22] | ♪ Or send me home crying? ♪ | 不是 |
[39:25] | ♪ It’s one step forward ♪ | 是我在篝火晚会上 |
[39:27] | ♪ And three steps back ♪ | 遇到的一个男生 塞克吐斯 |
[39:30] | ♪ I’m the love of your life ♪ | 什么性?通通告诉我 |
[39:32] | – [chuckles] – ♪ Until I make you mad ♪ | |
[39:35] | ♪ It’s always one step forward ♪ | |
[39:39] | ♪ And three steps back ♪ | |
[39:41] | ♪ Do you love me, want me, hate me? ♪ | |
[39:44] | ♪ Boy, I don’t understand ♪ | |
[39:47] | ♪ No, it’s back and forth ♪ | |
[39:49] | ♪ Did I say something wrong? ♪ | |
[39:53] | ♪ It’s back and forth ♪ | |
[39:55] | ♪ Going over everything I said ♪ | |
[39:58] | ♪ It’s back and forth ♪ | |
[40:00] | ♪ Did I do something wrong? ♪ | |
[40:04] | ♪ It’s back and forth… | 请在5月1日前答复 |
[40:06] | [Belly] Things change, | 无论你是否愿意 |
[40:07] | whether you want them to or not. | 万物都会变 |
[40:11] | So maybe I’ll change, too. | 那么或许我也会改变 |
[40:14] | ♪ And I’d leave you, but the roller coaster’s ♪ | |
[40:18] | ♪ All I’ve ever had ♪ ♪ Yeah, it’s one step forward ♪ ♪ And three steps back ♪ | 欣然接受 |
[40:26] | ♪ Do you love me, want me, hate me? ♪ ♪ Boy, I don’t understand ♪ – ♪ No, I don’t understand ♪♪ – Hi. | 嗨 |
[40:39] | Last night was amazing. | -昨晚真是太棒了 |
[40:40] | A shit show. | -一场烂秀 |
[40:42] | You know you’re gonna have a black eye tomorrow, right? | 明天你会有黑眼圈的 |
[40:45] | It’s already tomorrow. | 已经是明天了 |
[40:54] | Hey, do you…? | 嘿 你… |
[40:56] | Do you remember anything that happened last night? | 你还记得昨晚发生了什么吗? |
[40:58] | I mean, you were pretty wasted. | 你当时喝个大醉 |
[41:02] | I always remember everything when I drink. | 我喝酒的时候总是什么都记得 |
[41:15] | – Let me have a puff. – No. | -让我吸一口 -不行 |
[41:17] | – Mm-hmm. Yeah. – No. No. | -不行 -行的 |
[41:19] | – Yes. – No. | -行! |
[41:21] | Laurel would actually kill me. | -不行!劳瑞尔真会杀了我 |
[41:22] | Okay, fine. | 好吧 |
[41:23] | Then if I can’t smoke, then you can’t smoke. | 那如果我不能抽 你也不能抽 |
[41:30] | Same old Belly. | 柏莉还是老样子 |
[41:43] | Hey, let’s go pick up some of the good muffins | 我们趁其他人起床之前 |
[41:45] | before everybody else gets up. | 去把那些好吃的松饼买回来吧 |
[41:47] | [Belly] I thought this summer was gonna be like | 我以为今年夏天会和往年的夏天一样 |
[41:49] | all the other summers, but it’s not. | 但并非如此 |
[41:52] | Um, I actually have somewhere that I need to be. | 其实 我得去一个地方 |
[41:56] | Because I won’t let it be. | 因为我会让这个夏天与众不同 |
[41:57] | Wait. Where are you going? | 等等 你要去哪里? |
[42:00] | To see about a whale. | 去看鲸鱼! |
[42:01] | [♪ Kim Petras: “Can’t Do Better”] | |
[42:03] | What does that mean? | 这是什么意思? 创意监督 罗婷婷 |
[42:05] | ♪ So I kill my insecurities ♪ | |
[42:09] | ♪ Oh-oh ♪ | |
[42:11] | ♪ You can’t do better ♪ | |
[42:16] | ♪ Oh-oh ♪ | |
[42:18] | ♪ You can’t do better ♪ | |
[42:23] | ♪ Do anything that it could take ♪ | |
[42:27] | ♪ Convince myself I’m in first place ♪ | |
[42:31] | ♪ And maybe you’ll pick me ♪ | |
[42:33] | ♪ In an alternate reality ♪ | |
[42:38] | ♪ Am I not built to be the one? ♪ | |
[42:41] | ♪ Tried to be sweet, tried to be fun ♪ | |
[42:45] | ♪ No, I can’t let you leave ♪ | |
[42:48] | ♪ No, it’s not a possibility ♪ | |
[42:52] | ♪ Oh-oh ♪ | |
[42:55] | ♪ You can’t do better ♪ | |
[42:59] | ♪ Oh-oh ♪ | |
[43:02] | ♪ You can’t do better ♪ | |
[43:06] | ♪ Don’t you know, oh, can’t you see ♪ | |
[43:10] | ♪ That there’s no one else but me? ♪ | |
[43:14] | ♪ Oh-oh ♪ | |
[43:16] | ♪ You can’t do better ♪ | |
[43:28] | ♪ Don’t you know that you were meant for me? ♪ | |
[43:35] | ♪ Don’t you know that this is killing me? ♪ | |
[43:40] | – ♪ Killing me ♪ – ♪ Ooh ♪ | |
[43:43] | ♪ And it’s not a possibility ♪ | |
[43:47] | ♪ Oh-oh ♪ | |
[43:49] | ♪ You can’t do better ♪ | |
[43:52] | ♪ No, baby, no, baby, no ♪ | |
[43:54] | ♪ Oh-oh ♪ | |
[43:57] | ♪ You can’t do better ♪ | |
[43:58] | ♪ You can’t, can’t, can’t do better ♪ | |
[44:01] | ♪ Don’t you know, oh, can’t you see ♪ | |
[44:04] | ♪ That there’s no one else but me? ♪ | |
[44:09] | ♪ Oh-oh ♪♪ |