时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ ♪ | |
[00:14] | [Belly] The Fourth of July in Cousins | 在考辛斯庆祝国庆节 |
[00:15] | is all about traditions. | 一切都围绕传统二字 |
[00:17] | Susannah decks out the whole house, | 苏珊娜会装饰整栋房子 |
[00:19] | the dads come up for the weekend, | 爸爸们会来过周末 |
[00:21] | the boys steam clams and shoot off fireworks. | 男生们会蒸蛤蜊、放烟花 |
[00:24] | All the other Fourth of Julys, I was just tagging along. | 往年的国庆节 我总是默默跟在大家后边 |
[00:27] | But this year, I have friends. | 但今年国庆节 我有了很多朋友 |
[00:30] | I have plans. | 还有了许多计划 |
[00:31] | [Jeremiah] Can I finish your milk? | 我能喝完你的牛奶吗? |
[00:33] | – Here. – Mm. | 当然了 |
[00:34] | – [laughs] – [slurps] | |
[00:37] | [Conrad] Yo, I’m gonna go wash the clams. | 我要去洗蛤蜊 |
[00:39] | – Did you get the lighter fluid? – Mm. | 你准备好打火机油了吗? |
[00:40] | – Yeah, it’s already on the beach. – [whistles] | 已经放在海滩上了 |
[00:43] | Mm. | |
[00:44] | Are we done with the portrait yet? | -半身画像画完了吗? |
[00:45] | Yeah, for today. | -今天的画完了 |
[00:46] | But you do look good in a dress shirt, Steven. | 你穿正装衬衫确实很好看 史蒂文 |
[00:49] | Uh, which makes me think | 这就让我想到 |
[00:50] | if Belly doesn’t hurry up and ask Cam | 如果柏莉不动作快点 |
[00:52] | to that ball, you should take her. | 赶快邀请卡姆参加元媛舞会 那你应该带她去 |
[00:54] | Ew. No way. | 绝对不行! |
[00:56] | No, no, no, yeah, yeah, yeah. I’m already going with Shayla. | 我已经定好要和谢拉一起去了 |
[00:57] | To the debutante ball? | 去元媛舞会吗? |
[01:00] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[01:01] | As an escort? | -你当男伴? |
[01:03] | Wrap your head around it, Mom, all right? | -你绞尽脑汁理解一下吧 妈 |
[01:05] | Shayla’s coming today with Nicole and Gigi, | 谢拉今天会和妮可、琪琪一起来 |
[01:06] | so you’ll meet her. | 所以你会见到她的 |
[01:07] | That’s wonderful. | 那可太好了 |
[01:10] | Oh, and don’t forget, Ms. Covington’s first dance | 卡温顿女士的首次舞蹈排练是明天 |
[01:11] | rehearsal is tomorrow, so, uh, tick-tock. | 所以 时间紧迫 |
[01:14] | I’m asking Cam today. | 我今天就问卡姆 |
[01:16] | I don’t know my kids anymore. | 我都快不认识自家孩子们了 |
[01:19] | Wait, are you wearing makeup? | 你化妆了吗? |
[01:20] | – Yeah, she’s wearing makeup. – Oh, my… She definitely is. | -她化妆了 |
[01:23] | – Ooh! – Mom! | -绝对化了 |
[01:24] | – So what? We’re having a party. – Mm-hmm. | 化了又怎么样?我们可是要开派对啊 |
[01:27] | I’m sure it has nothing to do with John | 我敢肯定 |
[01:29] | – coming to the clam bake? – Oh, please. | 化妆和约翰来吃烤蛤蜊无关 |
[01:31] | The husbands always come for the Fourth. | 每年国庆节丈夫们都会来 |
[01:33] | He’s not your husband anymore. | 但他已经不是你丈夫了 |
[01:35] | Oops. Yeah. [chuckles] Ex-husband. | 口误 对啊 是前夫 |
[01:37] | You know, I still don’t understand | 我搞不明白 |
[01:38] | why you invited Dad’s girlfriend. | 你为什么请了爸爸的女朋友 |
[01:39] | Her name is Victoria, | 她叫维多利亚 |
[01:41] | and your father wanted us all to meet her. | 你爸想让我们大家都见见她 |
[01:43] | Oh, Belly, I need you to make up the guest bed. | 柏莉 你去整理一下客房的床 |
[01:45] | Wait, Dad and Victoria are staying here? | 爸和维多利亚要住在这儿? |
[01:48] | In the room next to mine? | -而且还住在我隔壁的房间? |
[01:50] | Yeah. – [groans] – [chuckles] | -是的 |
[01:54] | Oh, speaking of dads, yours called. | 说起爸爸们 你爸打电话了 |
[01:56] | He’s closing a deal, so | 他要完成一笔交易 |
[01:57] | – he can’t come. – What? | -所以他来不了了 |
[02:00] | [door closes] | -什么? |
[02:01] | – Did you say Dad’s not coming? – Mm-hmm. | 你说我爸不来了? |
[02:03] | But I got some serious fireworks for the show this year. | 但我今年准备了很壮观的烟花 |
[02:06] | We’ll take a video. | 那我们到时候录个视频 |
[02:08] | It’s not the same. | 这哪能一样 |
[02:09] | [Susannah] I know. | 我知道 |
[02:16] | What’re you smiling over there for? | 你在那儿笑什么? |
[02:19] | No reason. | 没什么 |
[02:26] | [Susannah] Laurel, will you come help me move the table? | 劳瑞尔 能过来帮我搬下桌子吗? |
[02:28] | Be right there. | 马上过去 亚当费舍尔 |
[02:45] | You got to fold the bottom sheet at a 45 degree angle | 要想叠得有棱有角 |
[02:48] | if you want tight corners. | 你得把底部的床单折成45度角 |
[02:52] | – Yeah, not like that. – [Belly laughing] | 不是那样的 |
[02:54] | Then help me. | 那你帮我啊 |
[03:00] | – You got to pull this down. – Okay. | -我们可以按住这边 -好的 |
[03:03] | [clears throat] Like this. Come here. | -像这样 过来看 -好的 |
[03:06] | [Belly] Is this what it would be like? | 我们俩年纪再大一点之后 |
[03:09] | If we were older? | 会不会就是这样? |
[03:11] | – Me and Conrad together? – See? | 我和康拉德在一起? |
[03:15] | [♪ Caroline Polachek: “So Hot You’re Hurting My Feelings”] | 看明白了? |
[03:16] | Thank you. [chuckles] | 谢谢 |
[03:19] | [sighs] Don’t you think it’s weird that my dad | 我爸和维多利亚要住在这里 |
[03:21] | is staying here with Victoria? | 你不觉得很奇怪吗? |
[03:23] | Well, I’m sure they’re not gonna have loud sex. | 我敢说他俩肯定不会大声做爱 |
[03:26] | [scoffs] That’s foul. Ugh. | 太恶心了 |
[03:30] | And why is my mom letting him bring | 而且我妈为什么 |
[03:31] | – his bitchy girlfriend anyway? – Hey. | 会让我爸带上他那个贱女友? |
[03:34] | How do you know she’s bitchy? What if she’s, like… | 你怎么知道她很贱? |
[03:36] | a really nice person or something? [laughs] [laughs] | 如果她人非常好呢? |
[03:39] | Uh, what if– uh, and-and, like, just hear me out– | 如果 你先听我说完… |
[03:42] | – she’s a bitch. – [both laughing] | 如果她是个贱人呢? |
[03:44] | [laughing] Stop. | -别闹 |
[03:46] | It’s gonna to be fine, okay? Don’t worry about it. | -会没事的 |
[03:48] | [car horn honks] | 好吗? 别担心 |
[03:50] | I’m sorry your dad’s not coming. | 你爸不来 我替你感到遗憾 |
[03:51] | Don’t be. I’m not. | -没事的 |
[03:53] | [Laurel] Belly. | 我不遗憾 -柏莉! |
[03:57] | [whispers] The bitch is here. | 那贱女人来了 |
[03:58] | ♪ It’s hurting my feelings ♪ | |
[04:00] | ♪ I get a little lonely ♪ | |
[04:04] | ♪ Get a little more close to me ♪ | |
[04:08] | ♪ You’re the only one who knows me, babe ♪ | |
[04:13] | ♪ So hot, you’re hurting my feelings… | |
[04:15] | I was kind of hoping for a vapid ditz in Lululemons. | 我还以为会是个 身穿露露柠檬 非常无趣的人 |
[04:18] | – Stereotypical midlife crisis? – Yeah, that. | -这是你对中年危机的刻板印象吧? -是的 就是那样 |
[04:23] | – You have a much better ass. – [slaps butt] | 你的屁股更翘 |
[04:24] | – [chuckles] – You made it. | |
[04:26] | – Yes. – [Laurel] How was the trip? | 你们终于来了 -是啊 -路上顺利吗? |
[04:28] | I forgot how crazy it gets here around the Fourth. | 我忘了这里有多堵了 |
[04:30] | We almost hit a guy in a Segway | 我们差点撞上了一个 |
[04:32] | with, uh, red, white, and blue body paint. | 身穿国旗色 |
[04:34] | [chuckles] | 脚踏赛格威平衡车的人 |
[04:35] | – Oh, this is, uh… – Victoria. Hi. | -这位是… -维多利亚 |
[04:38] | Thank you so much for having me. I’m such a big fan of your work. | 你好 感谢邀请 我是你作品的忠实粉丝 |
[04:41] | [Laurel] Thanks. [chuckles] | 谢谢 |
[04:44] | She’s hot. | 她可真性感 |
[04:45] | – [Steven] Dude. – [Jeremiah] What? | 说什么呢! |
[04:46] | I’m just saying what everyone else is thinking. | 我只是说出了大家的想法 |
[04:48] | I wasn’t thinking that. | 我可没那么想 |
[04:51] | Yo, that could be their future stepmom. | 那将来可能会是他们的继母啊 |
[04:53] | – [Steven] Dude, what the hell? – Don’t push me. | 兄弟 瞎说什么呢? |
[04:56] | Guys, they’re coming, they’re coming. Ah! | -别推我 -他们来了 |
[04:58] | Go, go, go, go, go. | 快走 |
[05:00] | – [Steven] Hey. – [Belly chuckles] | -嗨 -嗨 |
[05:02] | [whispers] Be nice. | 友好一点 |
[05:03] | Hey. | 嘿!过来给老爸一个拥抱 |
[05:05] | Come give your old man a hug, huh? | |
[05:07] | – Dad! – Hey, Dad. | -爸! -我的天啊! |
[05:08] | Oh, my gosh! Um… | -爸! |
[05:11] | This is Victoria. | -我的天啊! 这位是维多利亚 |
[05:13] | Hi, guys. It’s-it’s really great to meet you. | 嗨 你们好!非常高兴能见到你们 |
[05:16] | I’ve heard nothing but five-star reviews. | 我只听过夸你们的好话 |
[05:20] | – Here, let’s put this in the kitchen. – Okay. | -把这个放进厨房里吧 -好的! |
[05:25] | There is no way she’s 27. | 她不可能27岁 |
[05:26] | We have to grab her wallet and check | 我们得查一下她的身份证 |
[05:28] | – her ID. – She’s in grad school. Chill. | 她在读研究生 淡定 |
[05:30] | I can’t chill. I mean, knock-off Dakota Johnson | 我淡定不了 翻版达科塔约翰逊 |
[05:33] | – has her claws in our dad. – Yeah. | -正牢牢控制着咱爸 -好吧! |
[05:37] | Oh, my goodness. This is the most | 我从来没见过这么漂亮的厨房 |
[05:38] | beautiful kitchen that I’ve ever seen. | |
[05:40] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[05:42] | Steven, can you get your dad’s bags | 史蒂文 |
[05:43] | and put them upstairs, please? | 去把你爸的行李放到楼上 |
[05:44] | Yeah, I-I just need your keys to pop the trunk, then. | 把钥匙给我 我去开后备箱 |
[05:46] | Actually, Vick and I decided to stay in town this weekend. | 其实 我俩决定这周末住在城里 |
[05:49] | Figured you guys had a packed house. | -觉得你们这儿估计挺挤的 |
[05:50] | – Oh, that sounds fun. – Oh, yeah. | -听起来不错! |
[05:52] | – Well, are you sure? – Whatever you think is best. | -你确定吗? -你觉得怎么合适就怎么来 |
[05:54] | So… I convinced John | 在来的路上 |
[05:57] | to stop at a fruit stand on the way over, | 我说服约翰在水果摊前停了一下 |
[05:59] | and I figured I could make some pomegranate | 我觉得我待会儿可以 |
[06:01] | – margaritas later. – Oh, how thoughtful of you. | 做一些石榴玛格丽塔鸡尾酒 |
[06:03] | [doorbell rings] | 你想得太周到了 |
[06:04] | Oh, I’ll get it. | 我去开门 |
[06:06] | I… Shayla… here. The debs have arrived. – [♪ Francis On My Mind: “Swimming Pools”] – ♪ Every day is summer ♪ ♪ Summer ♪ | 我…是谢拉 |
[06:16] | ♪ We’re still burning up ♪ ♪ When the sun goes down ♪ ♪ Oh, you make me ♪ ♪ Wonder, wonder ♪ | 对 |
[06:24] | ♪ How I’m gonna live when you’re not… | 元媛们已经到了 |
[06:26] | And then we do Hayley Kiyoko next. | 下一曲我放海莉吉优可的歌吧 |
[06:27] | She’s super vibey. You would love her. | 她超级有感染力 |
[06:29] | Love. Do you listen to SZA? | 我超爱 你听SZA的歌吗? |
[06:30] | I’m kind of offended you felt the need to ask me that. | 你这么问 我感觉被冒犯了 |
[06:33] | Okay. Of course. What else do you have on there? | 那倒是 你还听谁的歌? |
[06:35] | I can’t stop smelling you. | 我就想闻你 根本停不下来 |
[06:37] | – Okay, well, it’s Le Labo. – Mmm. | 好吧 是勒拉博 |
[06:39] | Well, I “le lab” it. | 我超喜欢 |
[06:40] | – [both laugh] – You “le lab” it? | 你超喜欢这香水? |
[06:43] | – [both laugh] – That’s what my family does, too. | 我家也那样做 |
[06:45] | – Oh, really? Do you know what you’re gonna be? – Oh, yeah? | 真的吗?知道你会去哪里吗? |
[06:47] | My dad runs a hedge fund. I’m not really sure | 我爸经营一家避险基金 |
[06:48] | what he does much more than that, | 其他的我就不太清楚了 |
[06:50] | but, growing up, I always thought he worked on bushes. | 从小到大 我一直以为他是卖保险的呢 |
[06:52] | I still think that. [laughs] | 我也以为是一回事呢 |
[06:54] | And what does your mom do? | 你妈妈是干什么工作的? |
[06:55] | Mom. Come on, stop interrogating her. | 妈 别再审问她了 |
[06:58] | [Shayla] It’s all right. She’s at a wellness retreat | 没关系 她在亚利桑那州的 |
[07:00] | in Arizona until August. Code for | 一个健康疗养院 要在那里待到八月 |
[07:01] | “I need to get away from my family for a bit.” | 其实就是想远离家人一段时间的意思 |
[07:03] | [Gigi] Shayla. You have to read this text. Come here. | 谢拉 你得来看看这条短信 过来 |
[07:06] | Duty calls, | 有事找我 |
[07:07] | but it was so nice to meet the both of you. | 但是见到您二位我很高兴 |
[07:10] | You have really raised an incredible son. | 你们养育了一个了不起的儿子 |
[07:11] | He’s extremely respectful. | 他非常有礼貌 |
[07:13] | – [Laurel] Thank you. – See you later. | 谢谢 |
[07:14] | ♪ Can’t stay in the shallow, shallow… | |
[07:17] | What a rad girl, Steven. | 这姑娘超棒的 史蒂文 |
[07:18] | [Steven] Ugh, don’t say “rad,” Dad. | 别用“超棒的” 爸爸! |
[07:20] | – D-Don’t… No, don’t say that. – No, I’m a rad dad. | -别这么说 -我这个爸爸超棒的 |
[07:22] | I like her. She’s confident, knows who she is. | 我喜欢她 她很自信 对自己有清楚的认识 |
[07:25] | I’m surprised a girl like that would want to deb. | 我很惊讶这样的姑娘想去当元媛 |
[07:27] | ♪ And I’m never coming out… | |
[07:28] | [John] Is there a place around here I can rent a tux | 有哪儿能让我给你租一件晚礼服吗? |
[07:30] | for you? – Um… – [Shalya] Steven, come here. | 史蒂文!过来一下 |
[07:33] | No. No, no, no. I-I’ve got it covered, Dad. | -你得过来看一眼 -爸 |
[07:35] | Thank you. | 我能自己买 谢谢 |
[07:36] | Yeah. | 我来了 |
[07:37] | So, tell me about this deb ball. | 跟我说说这个元媛舞会吧 很显然 |
[07:40] | Yeah, so, um, apparently, it’s for girls like me. | 元媛舞会 是为像我这样的姑娘准备的 |
[07:43] | Girls who, uh, don’t know who they are. | 对自己没有清楚认识的姑娘 |
[07:46] | Belly, I didn’t mean it like that. | -我不是那个意思… |
[07:48] | [Victoria] You know, actually, my cousin did it | -我表妹在芝加哥参加过 |
[07:50] | in Chicago and they raised a ton of money for public schools. | 她们为公立学校筹到了大量资金 |
[07:52] | Great. | 真好 |
[07:54] | Yeah. Uh, Belly, | 是啊!柏莉 |
[07:56] | would you mind showing me where I can find a bathroom? | 你方便带我找找洗手间吗? |
[08:00] | Sure. | 当然了! |
[08:01] | ♪ So I’m diving right into you… | |
[08:05] | [John] Victoria really did read your book, you know? | 维多利亚真的读过你的书 |
[08:07] | I’m surprised she didn’t run screaming by the end of it. | 她读到最后没有尖叫着逃跑 这倒是让我很惊讶 |
[08:09] | I’m a novelist, John. I write fiction. | 我是小说家 约翰 我写的都是虚构的故事 |
[08:12] | Tell that to Victoria. | 这话你去告诉维多利亚呀 |
[08:13] | But how late can she stay? | 她最晚能待到几点? |
[08:15] | Wouldn’t want her parents getting upset. | 我们可不能让她父母等得着急 |
[08:16] | – Okay. – She can drink, right? | -好吧 -她到能喝酒的年龄了吗? |
[08:17] | I’d hate for those pomegranates | -我讨厌把那些石榴浪费掉 |
[08:19] | – to go to waste. – Okay. | -好吧 |
[08:20] | – No, I understand. – [laughs] | 我听明白了 |
[08:24] | God, I missed this. | 我真怀念现在这样 |
[08:26] | All of us together again for a good old Fisher Fourth. | 所有人相聚在费舍尔家共度国庆 |
[08:28] | [exhales] Almost everyone. | 人不齐啊 |
[08:32] | So Adam couldn’t make it, huh? | 亚当来不了了 是吗? |
[08:35] | Apparently not. | 显然是来不了了 |
[08:41] | – That’s dope. – [laughs softly] | 太牛了 |
[08:43] | How’d you learn to make these? | 你是怎么学会做这些的? |
[08:45] | So I actually spent a summer in this desert town | 其实 我在得克萨斯州的 |
[08:48] | in Texas near the border called Marfa. | 一个沙漠小镇待过一个夏天 在靠近国界的地方 叫马尔法 |
[08:51] | And there was a bar there that served these, | 那里有一家酒吧供应这些酒 |
[08:53] | and I told the bartender that I would not leave | 我跟酒保说 |
[08:55] | until he showed me exactly how he made these. | 除非他让我看看 |
[08:57] | [chuckles] | 这酒到底是怎么做的 否则我就不走了 |
[09:00] | Can I try a sip? | 我能尝一小口吗? |
[09:02] | Are your parents cool with that? | 你爸妈不介意吗? |
[09:04] | – Yeah, yeah, no, they don’t care. – Oh, then, sure. | 不介意!他们不在乎 那你可以喝 |
[09:08] | I’m gonna take this out to your dad. | 我把这杯带给你爸 |
[09:09] | Do you mind taking those out to Susannah and your mom? | 你能把那两杯带给苏珊娜和你妈吗? |
[09:11] | – Yeah, sure. – Thanks, love. | -当然可以! -谢谢 |
[09:20] | Oh, well, how is it? Strong? [chuckles] | 亲 怎么样?很烈吧? |
[09:22] | – [laughs] That is amazing. Yeah. – Is it? | -太好喝了 |
[09:29] | Mmm. No wonder you like it. | -真的吗? 怪不得你喜欢喝 |
[09:31] | – It tastes just like a Slurpee. – Yeah, exactly. | 尝起来像思乐冰 没错 |
[09:34] | – But I have an idea. – Oh, no. | -但我有个想法 -不好吧 |
[09:36] | Sous-chef, I’m gonna need some more pomegranate juice. | -助理厨师 |
[09:38] | [Jeremiah] You got it. | 我要再搞一些石榴 |
[09:42] | What are you guys making? | -没问题 你们在做什么? |
[09:44] | Pomegranate margaritas, but with a twist. | 石榴玛格丽特鸡尾酒 但加了别的料 |
[09:47] | Well, you got to use the good blender. | 你得用那台好的搅拌机 |
[09:50] | Oh, I-I haven’t used that thing | 自从2011年做速溶饮料失败以后 |
[09:52] | since the great Kool-Aid debacle of 2011. | 我就再也没用过那玩意儿了 |
[09:54] | [laughs] I remember, the counters were sticky for… | 我记得桌面黏黏糊糊了两个夏天吧? |
[09:57] | – two summers? – [laughs] Yeah. Just about. | 是啊 差不多吧 |
[10:00] | Dad kept his, uh, briefcase in my room for a year. | 爸把他的公文包 在我房间里放了一年… |
[10:03] | “As a reminder that all mistakes are not reversible.” | 就是为了提醒 所有犯下的错误都是不可逆的 |
[10:07] | Wait, won’t he be mad if he finds out? | 等等 如果他知道了 会生气的吧? |
[10:10] | Well, he’s not gonna find out. He’s not coming. | 他又不来 不会发现的 |
[10:14] | – [laughs] Okay. – Yeah. | -好吧 -这就对了 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[10:18] | [Conrad] Thank you, sir. | 先生 |
[10:19] | Oh, she’s going for the good stuff. Yeah… | 她要加好酒了 |
[10:23] | We don’t need another debacle. | 我们不能再失败了 |
[10:25] | – Yeah. – Stop it, stop. | 够了! |
[10:26] | – No, stop. – A lot more, a lot more tequila. | -再加点龙舌兰酒 -别加了! |
[10:27] | No, no, no, no, no! | -再加点龙舌兰酒 |
[10:29] | [chuckles] | -别加了! |
[10:33] | No, keep your hands on it. | -别啊 |
[10:35] | Keep your hands on it. [chuckles] | 把手放在上面 -别闹了 |
[10:38] | Man, you know what I miss? | 你知道我想念什么吗? |
[10:39] | Huh? | |
[10:41] | Watching Laurel put Dad in his place. | 想看劳瑞尔把爸治的服服帖帖的 |
[10:43] | You know, she’d walk in, she’d be like, “Adam.” | 她会走进来说:“亚当” |
[10:45] | [Laurel] Adam. | 亚当! |
[10:47] | You came. | 你来了 |
[10:49] | – Happy Fourth. – [Jeremiah] Dad! | -国庆节快乐! |
[10:50] | – [laughs] You came. – Hey. | -爸!你来了 |
[10:52] | Hey, guys. Hey, Connie. | 你们好 嘿 康尼 |
[10:54] | I’ll have a little of what you’re mixing up there. | 我来尝一口你们混的酒 |
[10:57] | – Ooh. – Yeah, sure. | |
[10:58] | – Hey, thanks, Belly. – Oh, you’re gonna love | -当然可以 -嘿 谢谢 柏莉 |
[11:00] | the firework show this year. It’s gonna be the best one yet. | 你会非常喜欢今年的烟花的 |
[11:02] | I believe it. [chuckles] | 这我相信 |
[11:04] | [Susannah] Where’d everyone go? | -大家都去哪儿了? |
[11:06] | [Adam] Hey. | -嘿! |
[11:09] | Adam. | 亚当! |
[11:12] | You managed to get off work. | 你终于下班了 |
[11:13] | Yeah, couldn’t miss the Fourth with my family. | 是啊 |
[11:16] | [chuckles] | 我不能错过和家人一起过国庆节 |
[11:23] | All right, well, let’s get back to the party. | 那好 |
[11:26] | Okay, let’s go, kids. | 我们回去参加派对吧 |
[11:29] | All right. | 好啊!走吧 孩子们 |
[11:33] | Hey, Connie, can I talk to you for a minute? | -能和你聊聊吗? |
[11:34] | [Conrad] I’m gonna head to the beach. | -我要去海滩了 |
[11:38] | How you feeling, Suz? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[11:40] | Listen, a friend of mine at Sloan Kettering | 苏兹? |
[11:42] | said they’re starting an experimental trial soon after… | 我有个在斯隆凯特琳癌症中心的朋友说 他们要开始一项实验… |
[11:45] | What are you doing here, Adam? | 你来干什么? |
[11:48] | Laurel called me this morning, | 劳瑞尔今早给我打电话 |
[11:50] | said, “Get your ass here,” so I’m here. | 说让我赶紧滚过来 |
[11:51] | She shouldn’t have done that. | 她不应该那么做 |
[11:55] | You didn’t know. | 原来你不知道啊 |
[11:56] | No, I didn’t. | 对 我不知道 |
[11:58] | Well, I thought you’d changed your mind. | 我还以为你改主意了 |
[12:02] | Well, since it’s done, we, um, we just need to get through it. | 好吧 事已至此 那我们就忍着过吧 |
[12:06] | Jere’s really excited to show you his fireworks. | 但是杰里真的很高兴 想向你展示他的烟花 |
[12:09] | I’m not ruining the Fourth for the boys. | 我不会毁掉儿子们的国庆日 |
[12:14] | [door opens] | |
[12:16] | – Hot pink? – Oh… | |
[12:18] | Or if… | |
[12:20] | May I present | 隆重介绍柏莉特饮 |
[12:22] | – The Belly Special? – [whooping] | -非常棒 |
[12:24] | – Ooh, very nice. – Those look awesome. – [chuckles] – [Gigi] Uh, | -看起来棒极了 |
[12:27] | we saved you the inflatable unicorn. | 我们给你留了充气独角兽 |
[12:29] | Well, thank you. | -谢谢 -想喝点吗? |
[12:32] | – You want some? – Yeah. – [Belly] Very cute. | -好啊 -非常可爱 |
[12:33] | Hey, guys. | 嘿 |
[12:35] | Hey. Check out who I found. | 大家伙儿 看看我找到了谁 |
[12:37] | – It’s Cam Cameron. – [all] Cam! | -是卡姆卡梅隆 |
[12:38] | Oh, I’m good, man. Thank you, I don’t drink. | -卡姆! -不了 |
[12:40] | Yes, that’s right. More for me. | 谢谢 我不喝酒 |
[12:41] | That’s fine. | -对哦 那我就能多喝一点 |
[12:42] | – Cool… – Hey, soul buddy. | 你好吗 兄弟? |
[12:44] | – Hey, Jere. – Hey, Shayla. | -嘿 杰里 -嘿 谢拉 |
[12:46] | – What’s up, Gigi? – [Cam] Hi, there. – [Belly] Hi. | 你好吗 琪琪? -嗨! -你好吗? |
[12:48] | – What’s up? – Um… | -我很好 |
[12:49] | – What is that? – It’s… | 你好呀 -那是什么? |
[12:51] | a pomegranate margarita. | 这是石榴玛格丽特鸡尾酒 |
[12:54] | It’s not a race, Con. | -这又不是比赛 |
[12:56] | Yeah, save some for the rest of us, please. | 康 |
[12:57] | [laughs] | -给我们也留一点啊 |
[12:59] | [Belly] Okay, wait, wait, wait. But what if it was a race? | 好吧 |
[13:02] | I mean, isn’t that… isn’t… | 等等 |
[13:04] | Isn’t that the premise of, like, every drinking game? | 但如果这就是一场比赛呢? 所有喝酒游戏的前提不都是比赛吗? |
[13:06] | You want to play a drinking game? | 你想玩喝酒游戏吗? |
[13:10] | Why not? I mean, it’s the Fourth of July, right? | 为什么不玩呢?今天可是国庆日 |
[13:12] | – Fuck it. – Let’s do it. | -搞就搞 |
[13:14] | [all cheer] | -我们来玩吧! 我的扔进去了吗? |
[13:16] | [Jeremiah] Oh, I got it! | -我的天啊 |
[13:17] | Drink! | -你喝 |
[13:18] | [laughter] | 喝! |
[13:20] | ♪ Just a little little, we were young… | |
[13:22] | – [Gigi] Jeremiah, drink. – [Jeremiah] No! | -杰里迈亚 喝 -不 |
[13:24] | – Shayla. Drink up. – What? | -谢拉 -什么? |
[13:26] | Chug that. | 喝! |
[13:28] | Oh, hey. Gigi, drink. | 嘿!琪琪 你喝 |
[13:31] | – [whoops] – [Shayla] She was going in there. | 她的要扔进去了 |
[13:32] | ♪ Snakes and ladders ♪ | |
[13:34] | ♪ Climbing up for days ♪ | |
[13:36] | ♪ We’re invincible, we said… | |
[13:38] | Drink. | 喝! -吼吼 |
[13:39] | [Steven] Oh, drink! | 喝 -什么? |
[13:41] | [Shayla] What? | -嘿 哟! -我的天啊 |
[13:42] | – [indistinct chatter] – Oh, my God, | -嘿 哟! -我的天啊 |
[13:43] | why am I so bad at this? | 我怎么这么不擅长玩这个游戏? |
[13:44] | Ah! | |
[13:46] | Yay! Here you go. | 嘿!给你 |
[13:48] | Wait, wait, wait. That’s a new… | 等等 |
[13:50] | – Oh… – [whooping] | |
[13:51] | – Yes. – Oh… | 好耶! |
[13:54] | [laughter] | |
[13:55] | – Come on. – [chuckles] | 加油啊 |
[13:57] | No way… Oh! | |
[13:59] | [Cam] That’s a shame. | |
[14:00] | Next time… Oh! | |
[14:02] | [laughter] | |
[14:06] | – We killed it. Isn’t it… | – We killed it. 我们秒杀全场 承认吧 我们秒杀全场 |
[14:08] | – You did. – Come on. | -我们赢了 |
[14:11] | ♪ Thinking about everybody… [Cam] Oh, let’s go. | -来吧 |
[14:16] | – That’s my boy. – That’s one. | 漂亮 |
[14:18] | – That’s pretty good. That’s pretty good. – [Cam] What was that? | 不错嘛 小伙子 |
[14:20] | – Maybe next time. – Come on, Steven. | 来啊 史蒂文! |
[14:23] | Let’s go! Oh, my God! | 漂亮! |
[14:25] | [both laugh] | |
[14:27] | – [Steven] Oh, yeah! – What happened? | 怎么回事? |
[14:29] | [fades] Oh, yeah! Oh, yeah! | 是啊 |
[14:32] | ♪ ‘Cause if they haven’t caught you yet… | 我知道你赢了 |
[14:37] | – You are so good at games. – Yeah, I know you’re kidding. | -兄弟姐妹就是这样默契吗? |
[14:40] | [indistinct chatter] | -是啊 兄弟 |
[14:49] | [Gigi] Oh, okay, but did you know that she was one | 好吧 |
[14:51] | of the last people to visit Lindsay Lohan’s beach club | 但你们知道吗?她是最后一批 |
[14:53] | in Mykonos before it closed? | 去米克诺斯岛 参观林赛罗韩海滩俱乐部的人 |
[14:54] | – Are you serious? – Mm-hmm. | 认真的吗? |
[14:56] | Oh, my God, I’d die for Lindsay. | 我的天啊 |
[14:57] | Ugh, she’s a queen. | 我超想看林赛 她就是女王 |
[14:59] | [Nicole] Ibiza is superior, though. | 但我觉得伊比萨岛更胜一筹 |
[15:01] | [Shayla] As if. | 我表示怀疑! |
[15:02] | – [Nicole] You don’t agree? – No. | -你不同意吗? -不同意 |
[15:04] | – Back me up. – [Jeremiah] Hey, Connie, catch. | -快来支持我一下 -康尼 接住 |
[15:06] | – Yes, no, I… Yes, I agree. – He’s lost. | -是的 不 我觉得我同意 -他蒙圈了 |
[15:09] | “Yes, no, yes, no, I agree.” | -我同意 -是的 不 我同意 |
[15:11] | – [Shayla] Shut up. – Doesn’t know what he’s talking about. | 闭嘴吧! |
[15:13] | [Shayla] He knows what he’s talking about. He’s on my side. [voices fading] ♪ ♪ – [♪ Vampire Weekend: “This Life”] – ♪ Baby, I know love ♪ ♪ Isn’t what I thought it was ♪ | -他不知道自己在说什么 |
[15:31] | ♪ ‘Cause I’ve never known a love like this before ya… [sighs] – Here, let me help. – [indistinct chatter] – What is wrong with… – I don’t need it. ♪ Baby, I know dreams ♪ ♪ Tend to crumble at extremes… | -他知道的! |
[15:49] | All right, here it comes. | 球来了 |
[15:51] | Oh, easy with the velocity, Tom Brady. | 速度别扔那么快 |
[15:55] | Ho, hoo. | 汤姆布雷迪 |
[15:57] | Interception. [chuckles] | 拦截 |
[16:00] | Go deep. | 往前跑 |
[16:01] | Your spiral’s looking pretty tight. | 你的旋转球看着不错啊 肯定是遗传我了 |
[16:03] | – Must be in the genes. – Touchdown, Patriots. | 触地得分 爱国者队 |
[16:05] | Oh, hey. I talked to Coach Walsh from Brown. | 嘿 我跟布朗大学的沃尔什教练谈过 |
[16:08] | He says there’s a spot on summer sessions waiting for you. | 夏季课程给你准备了一个位置 |
[16:10] | – I’m good here. – [Jeremiah] Hey, Dad. | 我在这里就挺好 嘿 |
[16:13] | Uh, we’re lighting that big firework you got in Mexico, | 爸 我们要放 你从墨西哥买到的大烟花 |
[16:15] | the one that, uh, makes the big palm tree. | 能打出大棕榈树图案的那个 |
[16:18] | – It’s gonna be awesome. – Can’t wait. | 会非常酷炫的 |
[16:20] | Just don’t aim it near the house, all right? | 我等不及看了 但别瞄准房子周围 |
[16:22] | Hey, come here, I want to show you how to run a post. | -我给你们表演一下怎么传球 |
[16:24] | Yeah, we got to go dig the clam pit. | -我们得去挖烤蛤蜊的坑了 |
[16:25] | Oh. I’ll come help. | -我去帮忙 |
[16:27] | Why don’t you go spend some time with Mom? | -你还是去和我妈多待一会儿吧 |
[16:35] | [Nicole] I don’t get Conrad. | 我不明白康拉德 |
[16:36] | It’s, like, one minute he’s all over me, | 就好像 前一分钟 他还对我非常钟情 |
[16:39] | and he stays over, but then we don’t even fuck, right? | 他在我家过夜 但我俩居然都没做爱 |
[16:42] | And then this morning, he’s, like, super into me, | 然后今天早上 他超级迷恋我 |
[16:45] | he’s all over me, and now he’s like, “Oh, football.” | 缠着我 可现在他就只顾着玩橄榄球 |
[16:48] | Yeah, no, he’s really hard to read sometimes. | 是啊 他这个人有时候很难猜 |
[16:52] | – [laughs] Like all the time. – Yeah. | -其实是一直都很难猜 -是的 |
[16:55] | Do you really think he likes me? | 你真觉得他喜欢我吗? |
[16:59] | Yeah. Yeah, totally. | 是啊 那当然了 |
[17:02] | I mean, he talks about you a lot. | 他经常念叨你 |
[17:05] | – Really? – Yeah. Mm-hmm. | -真的? -是啊 |
[17:08] | [Cam] Hi. | 嗨 |
[17:09] | You may want to hydrate. Water. | 你可能想补充点水分了吧 水 |
[17:12] | Cam Cameron, you are so sweet. Isn’t he sweet? | 卡姆卡梅隆 |
[17:15] | – [Cam chuckles] – Mm-hmm. | 你真贴心 |
[17:16] | – [giggles] – Uh, do you want to go | 他很暖吧? |
[17:18] | for a walk on the beach? | 你想去海滩上散散步吗? |
[17:19] | Belly, by the way, I love that dress. | 柏莉 顺便说一句 我超喜欢你的裙子 |
[17:21] | Really? Thanks, I… Taylor got it for me, actually. | 真的吗 谢谢 其实是泰勒给我买的 |
[17:25] | Mm, Taylor has great taste. | -那好 泰勒很有品味啊 |
[17:27] | [Belly] Yeah, I know, right? | -是的 我就说嘛 对吧? |
[17:28] | She totally does. Oh, my God. | 她真的很有品味 老天 |
[17:30] | You know what? | 你知道吗? |
[17:32] | You and Taylor are, like, twins. | 你和泰勒就像双胞胎 |
[17:34] | Because you’re both mega-fashiony. | 因为你俩都是超级时尚 |
[17:36] | – It’s true. It’s true. – And you’re both, like… | -这话不假 |
[17:38] | – baddies, wouldn’t you… Baddies. – [laughter] | -你们俩都非常霸气 你们非常霸气 |
[17:41] | And you both like the same summer boys, which is… | 而且这个暑假 你俩都喜欢同一个男生 这真是… |
[17:44] | – [chuckles] We do? – [Cam] Come on. | 是吗? |
[17:45] | – Let’s go for that walk. – [Belly] No, no, no, Cam. | -我们去散步吧 -不 |
[17:46] | – Yeah. – I’m talking. One sec. | 卡姆 我在说话呢 等一下 |
[17:49] | Look, Shayla, like, don’t worry, because my brother is an idiot. | 听我说 谢拉 别担心 因为我哥哥是个白痴 |
[17:53] | And it didn’t mean anything. It didn’t mean anything. | 那件事不代表什么 |
[17:55] | – [Cam] Let’s go for that walk. – Wait, what didn’t mean anything? | -我们走吧 |
[17:57] | Uh, them-them kissing. | -哪件事不代表什么? 他俩接吻 |
[17:59] | – [Cam] Hey… – It was like… He-he, like, loves you. | 就像… 他 |
[18:01] | He loves you. And… Wait, does anyone want another drink? | 就是 很爱你 |
[18:03] | I want another drink. | 他爱你! 等等!有人想再来一杯吗?我还想来一杯 |
[18:09] | [Jeremiah] Hey. | 嘿 |
[18:11] | Can you be nice to Dad for one day? | 你能对爸好一点吗?哪怕一天 |
[18:12] | Seriously, he’s trying. | 我认真的 他在努力 |
[18:15] | Good for him. | 那恭喜他了 |
[18:18] | Whatever you have with Dad, squash it, all right? | 不管你和爸之间有什么过节 别纠结了 好吗? |
[18:21] | Please. | 拜托了 |
[18:24] | [exhales] | |
[18:30] | Yeah, it’s mostly a work summer. | 对 所以 这个暑假基本上都在工作 |
[18:32] | I mean, Princeton is pretty expensive. | 普林斯顿很贵 |
[18:35] | And t-that’s if I get in, so… | 不过我还不一定能被录取 所以… |
[18:38] | You will. You got hustle like I did. | 你会进去的 你和我当年一样干劲十足 |
[18:42] | Hey, have you found the card room? | 嘿 你找到那间纸牌室了吗? |
[18:44] | At the club. | 在俱乐部里 |
[18:45] | It’s off the men’s locker room. | 就在男更衣室旁边 |
[18:47] | Most days, there’s a high-stakes poker game in there. | 大部分时候 里边都会玩高风险的扑克游戏 |
[18:50] | Private bar, dedicated server. | 有私人酒吧 专门的服务生… |
[18:52] | And big tips? | 还有大手笔的小费! |
[18:54] | When the game’s rolling, we hand out Benjamins. | 游戏玩到嗨的时候 |
[18:56] | [laughs] | 小费我们会一百一百地给 |
[19:00] | I’ll put in a call, see what I can do. | 我会打个电话 看看能帮上什么忙 |
[19:03] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[19:09] | – You should. They’re really… – [Cam] Yeah? | |
[19:11] | Would be cool. [chuckles] | |
[19:13] | Wait, Cam, everyone’s leaving. | 等等 卡姆 |
[19:14] | Tell them, tell them not to go. | 大家都要走了 告诉她们别走 |
[19:16] | – [laughs] Tell them not to leave. – Stay, you guys. | 跟她们说别走啊 你们别走啊 |
[19:19] | Uh, Shayla doesn’t feel good. | 谢拉不太舒服 |
[19:20] | I think we had a little too much. | 我觉得我们喝得有点多了 好吧 |
[19:22] | Oh… O-Okay, yeah. Well, I’m… | 行吧 那好 |
[19:25] | I mean, I still feel… I feel gr… great. | 我感觉还是挺好的 |
[19:30] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
[19:32] | Let’s do this again tomorrow. | 我们明天再来一次 |
[19:34] | – Let’s do it again tomorrow. – Okay. – Yeah. | 明天再来一次 |
[19:36] | – Bye. – Okay. | -好 行 |
[19:37] | – Bye. Right? – Belly. | 再见 -再见 |
[19:38] | – Uh… – I’m actually gonna take off, too. | -行吧? -柏莉 其实我也要走了 |
[19:41] | – Why? – I just think we can catch up | 为什么? 我觉得等你 |
[19:43] | when you’re a little less… | 稍微那什么的时候 咱俩再聊 |
[19:45] | – A little less…? – Um, just drink water. | -那什么的时候? -你多喝点水 |
[19:48] | – Okay. But I’m not, I’m not drunk. – Drink a lot of water. Yeah. | -喝大量的水 |
[19:50] | – I’m not drunk. I’m… – Water would be good. | -好的 但我没喝醉 |
[19:52] | – Call you tomorrow. – I’m not… Okay. | 明天给你打电话 |
[20:00] | Hmm. | 好吧 |
[20:01] | [laughs] Hello, sea creature. | 你好啊!海怪! |
[20:04] | Hello. Ooh. | 你好 |
[20:09] | Hey. [chuckles] | 嘿 |
[20:11] | [indistinct chatter] | |
[20:15] | Hey. | |
[20:16] | Hey, w-whoa. Are you guys leaving? | 嘿!等等 你们要走吗? |
[20:18] | Our Uber’s here. | 我们打的优步到了 |
[20:21] | Your Uber’s here? | 你们打的优步到了? |
[20:24] | – Just give me a minute. – Are you sure? | -稍等我几分钟 -你确定吗? |
[20:26] | Yeah, it’s fine. | 确定 没事的 |
[20:31] | Can I come with? | 我能一起去吗? |
[20:33] | It’s cool, we don’t, like, have to do everything together. | 没事的 反正我们 也没必要干什么都要在一起 |
[20:36] | It’s not like we’re a “thing.” | 咱俩反正也不是一对儿 |
[20:38] | I mean, I was busy in New York last weekend, | 上周末我在纽约忙来忙去 |
[20:41] | and you were hanging out with Taylor at Nicole’s party. | 而你却和泰勒一起玩 |
[20:45] | Taylor? No. | 泰勒?不不不 |
[20:47] | No, no, no, no. S-She’s just Belly’s best friend. | 她只是柏莉最好的朋友 |
[20:49] | I know you guys hooked up. | 我知道你俩亲热了 |
[20:57] | Sh… Shayla, that doesn’t… | 谢拉 |
[20:59] | That really doesn’t mean anything. | 那真的不代表什么 |
[21:00] | Look, she doesn’t mean anything. It’s not… | -她没有任何意义 -别紧张 |
[21:02] | You can relax. I mean, it’s not like we’re exclusive. | 反正咱俩也不是非彼此莫属 |
[21:04] | Debs aren’t even supposed to date their escorts. | 而且元媛甚至就不应该与自己的男伴约会 |
[21:07] | We’re just having fun, right? | 咱俩就是玩玩而已 |
[21:10] | Nothing serious. | 对吧?不是认真的? |
[21:15] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:18] | Yeah, no, w-we’re just, uh, having fun. | 对 我们就是玩玩 |
[21:23] | Yeah. | 行 |
[21:24] | I’m glad we’re on the same page. | 我很高兴咱俩想法一致 |
[21:27] | I’ll, uh, I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[21:32] | [engine starts] | |
[21:39] | – [car door closes] – [sighs] | |
[21:41] | [Adam] Laurel, what the hell? | -劳瑞尔 |
[21:43] | [Laurel] Just get in here. | 你到底搞什么呢? |
[21:47] | What’s going on with you and Beck? | -你进来就对了 你和贝克是怎么回事? |
[21:49] | This is all your fault. | 这是你的错 |
[21:50] | You shouldn’t have called me like that. | 你不应该没事先问她就打电话给我 |
[21:52] | Not without asking her. | |
[21:53] | Your wife is dying of cancer | 你妻子快死了 |
[21:55] | and you can’t make it to her favorite holiday? | 你就不能来陪着过她最喜欢的假期吗? |
[21:57] | I’m staying away because she told me to. | 是她跟我说让我躲远点 |
[21:59] | I thought you knew that. | 我以为你知道 |
[22:01] | Why doesn’t she want you around? | 她为什么要让你躲远点? |
[22:04] | – What did you do? – I fucked up. Just like you knew I would. | 你干什么了? |
[22:10] | [door opens] [shower running] | 我犯错了 |
[22:18] | ♪ ♪ | 就像你早就预料到的那样 |
[22:22] | Oh, sea creature… | 哦 海怪 |
[22:26] | Where are you? | 你在哪里? |
[22:28] | Uh, I’m in the shower. | 我在冲淋浴 |
[22:30] | [chuckles] | |
[22:33] | Everybody left. | 大家都走了 |
[22:34] | But we still got margaritas to drink. | 但我们还有玛格丽特可以喝 |
[22:38] | Okay, well, I can’t drink it in the shower. | 那我也不能在淋浴的时候喝吧 |
[22:40] | Can you just put it down and I’ll get it after? | 你能把酒放下吗? |
[22:43] | – Can I shower? – [laughs softly] | 我冲完澡就喝 |
[22:47] | [Belly] I’ve always liked you with wet hair. | 我一直都喜欢你湿着头发 |
[22:50] | It’s so… romantic. [laughs softly] | 很浪漫 |
[22:54] | What’s so romantic about wet hair? | 湿头发有什么浪漫的? |
[23:01] | [exhales] | |
[23:02] | You just don’t get it. | 你就是不懂 |
[23:04] | [scoffs] | |
[23:07] | How many of those have you had? | 你喝几杯了? |
[23:11] | Two, five. It’s… | 两杯 五杯的样子 |
[23:13] | – [chuckles] – It’s not important. | 这不重要 |
[23:16] | Let me just ask you one thing, okay? | 我问你件事 好吗? |
[23:21] | Did you buy me that infinity necklace for my birthday? | 你是不是买了那条无限图形的项链 |
[23:30] | [laughs] | 作为我的生日礼物? |
[23:32] | I knew it. | 我就知道! |
[23:33] | – I knew I was right. – Can I please… | -我就知道我猜对了 |
[23:35] | Can you give me some privacy, please? | -能麻烦你给我点隐私好吗? |
[23:38] | [Belly] I knew it. I knew it. | 我就知道 |
[23:45] | [scoffs] Who said you could have a margarita? | 谁允许你喝玛格丽塔的? |
[23:48] | Um, Victoria? [door closes] | 维多利亚 |
[23:53] | Cake time. [giggles] | 蛋糕时间到 |
[23:56] | [laughs softly] | |
[23:59] | What? It’s cake time. | 怎么了?现在是蛋糕时间 |
[24:03] | – [exhales] – [laughs] | |
[24:07] | Where’d all the kids go? | -孩子们都去哪儿了? |
[24:09] | Uh, more for us. | -那我们可以多吃一些 |
[24:10] | That’s the spirit, John, my eternal optimist. | 就要这种精神 约翰 我永远的乐观主义者 |
[24:13] | Ooh, I want the piece with the strawberries! | 我想要那块有草莓的 |
[24:17] | – Belly, are you okay? – [Adam] Honey, are you okay? – [Belly] Ow. | 你没事吧? -亲爱的 |
[24:19] | – Here, let me help you up. – [Susannah] Adam, I’m fine. | 你没事吧? -亚当 我没事 |
[24:20] | – Come on. Please. – I got it. I got it, stop it. | -起来吧 -我自己行 你让开! |
[24:25] | God, just go away. | 走开吧 |
[24:28] | [grunts softly] | |
[24:30] | I-I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:38] | [Susannah grunts] | |
[24:42] | – Mom? – I’ll deal with you later. | -妈? |
[24:45] | Let’s …check on Belly. | -等会儿我再和你算账 |
[24:50] | Come on. Let’s go. | 来吧 起来吧 |
[24:54] | – Dad? – Yeah, sweetie? | -爸? |
[24:56] | – There you go. – I think Victoria’s really cool. | -怎么了宝贝儿?好了 我觉得维多利亚真的很好 |
[24:59] | That’s great, sweetie. | 那就好 宝贝儿 |
[25:12] | I’m sorry about your grandmother’s cake stand. | 很抱歉 你祖母的蛋糕座摔坏了 |
[25:16] | Whatever. | 无所谓了 |
[25:22] | Well, I see you’re not wearing your ring. | 我看你没戴戒指 |
[25:25] | Want to tell me what the hell is going on with you and Adam? | 想告诉我到底是怎么回事吗? |
[25:30] | I’m sorry, but how was I supposed to know | 对不起 |
[25:33] | the two of you weren’t getting along? | 但我怎么会知道 你俩感情不和啊? |
[25:34] | We should get back to the party. | 我们应该回去参加派对 |
[25:35] | No, we’re not leaving this room | 你不告诉我发生了什么 我们就不离开这个房间 |
[25:36] | until you tell me what’s going on. | 你不告诉我发生了什么 |
[25:37] | [sighs] | 我们就不离开这个房间 |
[25:39] | He cheated on me three years ago with his secretary. | 三年前他出轨了 和秘书搞在一起 |
[25:42] | What? | 什么? |
[25:43] | While I was going through chemo. | 当时我还在接受化疗 |
[25:45] | Are you… | -你是… |
[25:46] | – [exhales] – So ’80s, right? | -剧情太老套了 对吧? |
[25:49] | Then again, Adam never was very creative. | 话又说回来 |
[25:52] | Wait. | 亚当本来就没什么创意 |
[25:54] | Why didn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不早告诉我? |
[25:56] | Because you would’ve told me to leave him | 因为你会让我离开他 |
[25:57] | and I didn’t want to and now I do. | 但我当时并不想 现在我确实想离开他 |
[26:00] | Why now? | 为什么现在想离开了? |
[26:01] | I don’t want him next to me at the end. | 我不想离世的时候 他在我身旁 |
[26:06] | – I’m gonna kill him. – Laurel, I’ve handled it. | -我要杀了他 -劳瑞尔 我已经处理好了 |
[26:09] | By the time we get back, he’ll be moved out. | 等我们回去的时候 |
[26:13] | Uh… | 他就会被赶出去 |
[26:14] | Hold on. Y-Y… | 慢着 |
[26:16] | Slow down a second. | 慢一点说 |
[26:18] | Adam’s a dick, but you’re gonna need him. | 亚当是个混蛋 |
[26:20] | – The boys are gonna need him. – We will be fine without him. | 但你和儿子们会需要他的 |
[26:23] | Okay, but clearly you aren’t. | -没有他 我们也能行 -但你不行啊 |
[26:26] | You always think you know so much better than everyone else. | 你总觉得自己比其他人知道得多 |
[26:30] | Just-just stop trying to manage my life. | 别再试着干涉我的生活了 |
[26:32] | If I don’t, who will? | 如果我不管你 谁会管你? |
[26:33] | Beck, you’re not thinking this through. | 贝克 你没有考虑清楚 |
[26:36] | Who’s gonna drive you to your appointments, | 有谁能开车送你去医院看病 |
[26:38] | who’s gonna make sure the boys are eating and going to school? | 有谁能确保儿子们饿不着? |
[26:41] | Look, I am doing my best, okay? So just stop pressuring me. | 我已经尽全力了 |
[26:44] | You know I’m gonna be the one who has to clean all this up. | 所以你别再给我施压了 最后要收拾整个局面的人是我 |
[26:48] | Well, nothing will make you happier. | 你不就喜欢干这种事吗? |
[26:56] | Fuck you. | 去你的 |
[27:12] | How is she? | |
[27:13] | She’s good. | -她怎么样? -她还好 |
[27:15] | Are you good? | 你还好吗? |
[27:18] | No. | 不好 |
[27:30] | Think fast. | 接住 |
[27:32] | – Jesus. – Ready? | 天啊 |
[27:34] | [♪ Dr. Dog: “Where’d All the Time Go?”] | 准备好了吗? |
[27:36] | – Why is your aim so bad? – Hey, listen, | -你准心怎么这么差? -听好了 |
[27:39] | it’s not my fault you can’t hold a garbage bag. | 你拿不住垃圾袋 这怪不到我头上 |
[27:41] | – [Steven] All right. – [Conrad] Hey, Dumb and Dumber, | 好吧 |
[27:42] | can you guys go set up the fireworks? | 喂 阿呆与阿瓜 你俩能去布置一下烟花吗? |
[27:44] | – I’ll clean up. – Yeah. Sure. | -我来清理 |
[27:46] | Let’s go. Come on. | -好啊 我们走 |
[27:48] | ♪ Goodbye… | 走吧 |
[27:50] | Come on. | 走吧! |
[27:51] | [door opens] | |
[27:54] | – [door closes] – ♪ You know I get so forgetful ♪ | |
[27:56] | ♪ When I look in your eyes ♪ | |
[28:05] | ♪ Now she’s walking backwards… | |
[28:08] | Hey, Dad. | -嘿 爸爸 -嘿 |
[28:09] | Oh. Hey. | -嘿 爸爸 -嘿 |
[28:12] | Did you get everything cleaned up? | 都清理干净了吗? |
[28:14] | Yeah, and Belly’s upstairs with her dad. | 是的 柏莉和她爸在楼上 |
[28:18] | Why’d you let her get so drunk? | 你为什么让她喝得这么醉? |
[28:20] | You’re lucky she and your mom didn’t get hurt. | 她和你妈没有受伤 你就庆幸吧 |
[28:24] | I didn’t know she was drinking that much. | 我不知道她喝了那么多 |
[28:26] | You’re the oldest. | 你是最年长的 |
[28:28] | You’re supposed to look out for the younger kids. | 你应该照顾年幼的孩子们 |
[28:32] | I don’t know why, but I thought I could talk to you. | 不知道为什么 但我居然还以为咱俩能好好说话 |
[28:35] | Hey, hold… Connie, hold on. I’m sorry, man. | 康尼 等等 |
[28:37] | I got a lot going on right now. | 抱歉 我现在要处理一堆事情 |
[28:39] | [Conrad] Just leave, Dad. | 你走吧 |
[28:44] | [sighs] | 爸 |
[28:47] | [squealing, popping] | 耶!太壮观了 |
[28:48] | [Jeremiah] [whooping] Yeah! That was awesome! | 嗨起来啊 |
[28:52] | [scoffs] Come on. That was your best one yet. | 刚才那个是目前为止最壮观的 |
[28:57] | What’s wrong? | 出什么事了? |
[28:58] | Shayla knows about Taylor. | 谢拉知道泰勒的事了 |
[29:01] | Oh, shit. | 糟糕 |
[29:03] | [Steven] That’s the thing, man. | 是这样 兄弟 |
[29:05] | Like, Shayla didn’t even seem mad. | 好像 |
[29:08] | I don’t… I don’t know, she didn’t even seem to care. | 谢拉压根都不生气 |
[29:11] | She said we weren’t anything serious anyways. | 她甚至似乎都不在乎 |
[29:13] | [scoffs] And you bought that? | 她说反正我们俩也不是认真的 你信她这一套了吗? |
[29:17] | Dude, she was wanting you to say you wanted to be exclusive. | 兄弟 她是想让你说你俩认定了彼此 |
[29:22] | – What? No. – Yes, dummy. | -什么?不是的 -是的 |
[29:24] | – No. No, no, no, no. – Yes. I know how these things work. | 笨蛋 是的 这些事情我很懂 |
[29:29] | – Oh, fuck. – [laughs] | 妈的 |
[29:33] | Dude, I don’t know, man. | 兄弟 |
[29:35] | I’m just… I am just crazy about her. | 我不知道 我就是狂热地迷恋她 |
[29:38] | I swear, I’ve just never felt this way about anyone else. | 我发誓 我对其他人从没有过这种感觉 |
[29:43] | Well, quit your fucking moping and go tell her. | 好吧 那你别他妈闷闷不乐了 快去告诉她 |
[29:50] | Give me some. Come on. | 碰个拳 |
[29:54] | [knocking] | 来 |
[29:55] | – [Belly sighs] – [door squeaks open] – Yeah. – Hey, there. | 嘿 |
[30:02] | How’s my little Bean? | 莉莉小可爱还好吗? |
[30:04] | Bean is broken. Ow. | 莉莉小可爱崩溃了 |
[30:07] | Oh, my head. | 头疼死了 |
[30:09] | [Belly sighs] Oh, is Susannah really mad at me? | 苏珊娜真的生我气了吗? |
[30:16] | She could never be mad at you. | 她永远不会生你的气 |
[30:19] | [sighs] Well, Mom probably is. | 但我妈估计是生气了 |
[30:22] | She’d be one to talk. | 她哪有资格评判你 |
[30:24] | I remember one July Fourth | 我记得有一次国庆节 |
[30:26] | when Susannah rented a margarita machine. – [whistles, laughs softly] – [laughs softly] | 苏珊娜租了一台玛格丽塔鸡尾酒机 |
[30:30] | Here. This helped. | 给 这个能解酒 |
[30:33] | Trust me, the bread and grease are your friends. | 相信我 |
[30:41] | Mm. | 面包和油脂对你有好处 |
[30:46] | I can’t really picture Mom drunk. | 我真想象不出来我妈喝醉了是什么样 |
[30:49] | Well, didn’t happen often, but when it did, | 你妈不常喝多 |
[30:53] | look out. | 但她喝多的时候 |
[30:55] | [both laugh softly] | 一定要小心 |
[31:01] | Do you still love her? Um, I think | 你还爱她吗? |
[31:08] | I’ll always be a little bit in love with Laurel. | 我觉得我的心里永远会有劳瑞尔的位置 |
[31:13] | But, um, she stopped being in love with you? | 但是她不再爱你了? |
[31:16] | It’s not that simple. Um… | 没那么简单 |
[31:19] | sometimes people change. | 有时人会变 |
[31:22] | They grow in different directions. | 人们会向着不同的方向发展 |
[31:24] | It doesn’t mean they stop loving each other. | 这并不意味着他们不再相爱 |
[31:28] | Where is Mom? | 我妈在哪? |
[31:30] | She left. I think she and Susannah had some kind of fight. | 她走了 我觉得她和苏珊娜吵架了 |
[31:32] | – What? – Don’t worry. | -什么? -别担心 |
[31:35] | They’ll work it out. They always do. | 她们会和好的 她俩一向如此 |
[31:40] | Come on. | 吃吧 |
[31:45] | [Belly sighs] – [soft instrumental music plays] – [indistinct chatter] | 矶鹬酒吧 |
[31:56] | Gin martini, very cold. | 金马天尼 |
[31:58] | Thank you. | 要非常冰的 |
[32:01] | [sighs] | 谢谢 |
[32:03] | Hemingway would approve. | 海明威肯定会认同你 |
[32:06] | He used to freeze water in tennis ball cans | 他以前经常把水倒进放网球的罐中 冰起来 |
[32:09] | and put them in the martini pitcher | 然后把网球罐放在酒壶里 |
[32:11] | so his martini was ice cold. | 冰镇他的马天尼 |
[32:24] | – Dad? – Hey, kid. | 爸? 嘿 孩子 |
[32:28] | – Are you leaving already? – Yeah, uh, | -你这就要走了? -是的 |
[32:30] | Barclay deal’s falling apart. Got to get the next flight | 巴克莱那笔交易要崩了 |
[32:32] | back to London tomorrow. | 我得赶下一班飞机回伦敦 |
[32:34] | It’s Fourth of July weekend. | 这可是国庆日的周末啊 |
[32:36] | Yeah, the Brits don’t really consider | 英国人可不把我们的独立当作假期 |
[32:37] | our independence a holiday, so… | |
[32:39] | I thought you were going to teach me some curl routes. | 我以为你要教我一些橄榄球的钩形路线 |
[32:41] | Promise, all right? After I close this deal. | 我保证 等我完成这笔交易 |
[32:44] | And we got to talk varsity football for next year. | 我们还得谈谈明年的橄榄球校队 -我没那么优秀 |
[32:46] | Oh, I’m not that good, Dad. I’m not Conrad. | 爸 我又不是康拉德 |
[32:49] | You’re faster than he ever was. | -你比他进步得快 好了 |
[32:51] | All right, love you, son. | 爱你 儿子 |
[32:57] | I love you, too, Dad. | 我也爱你 爸 |
[32:59] | All right, see ya. | 好了 |
[33:03] | [door opens, door closes] [TV playing inside] | 再见 |
[33:15] | Hi. Uh… | 嗨 |
[33:19] | What’s up? | 有什么事吗? |
[33:22] | Look, can we revisit, | 我们能再聊聊 |
[33:25] | you know, that whole thing about you and me being casual? | 咱俩说彼此就是玩玩的那件事吗? |
[33:28] | Sure. | 行吧 |
[33:32] | Uh, can I sit? | 我能坐吗? |
[33:36] | Yeah, go ahead. | 行 坐吧 |
[33:38] | All right. Um… | 好的 |
[33:46] | So, look, I-I fucked up before. | 是这样 之前是我错了 |
[33:48] | Uh, uh, no. Actually twice. | 其实我犯了两个错误 |
[33:50] | First, when I hooked up with Taylor… | 第一个是我和泰勒乱搞 |
[33:52] | w-which was the dumbest thing I’ve ever done, okay? | 那是我做过最愚蠢的事 |
[33:54] | And then… and then earlier today, when you said | 好吗?然后 今天早些时候 |
[33:58] | we weren’t anything serious, and I agreed with you. | 当你说咱俩就是玩玩的时候 我居然同意了你的说法 |
[34:01] | I-I didn’t… I don’t know. | 其实那不是我本意 |
[34:03] | I didn’t mean that shit. | |
[34:06] | Then why did you say it? | 那你为什么那样说? |
[34:08] | Because I choked. I… | 因为我当时说不出话来 |
[34:11] | Look, I’m sorry. All right? I-I’m sorry. | 听我说 对不起 对不起 |
[34:15] | You just make me so nervous. | 你让我很紧张 为什么? 为什么? 因为这可是你啊 |
[34:18] | – | – Why? W… |
[34:22] | Why? Because you are you. | |
[34:25] | I don’t… I don’t want to be with anybody else. | 我不想和其他人在一起 |
[34:28] | All right? | 好吗? |
[34:32] | I mean, do you? | 你想和别人在一起吗? |
[34:35] | No. | 我也不想 |
[34:46] | – When we went out with my first novel… – Mm-hmm. | 我第一部小说出炉的时候 |
[34:48] | – …everyone said, “Aah! There is…” – [laughs] | 所有人都说 |
[34:52] | “There is no market for a book | 这本书主角是菲律宾人 |
[34:55] | about a Filipino main character.” | 肯定没市场 |
[34:56] | And now, it’s all they want from me, you know? | 结果现在大家只想让我写这种书 |
[34:58] | [laughing] Oh, my God, yes, completely. | -我的天啊 是啊 |
[35:00] | Right? | 太同意了 -很扯啊 对吧? |
[35:02] | But at least they want something from you. | 但起码他们还想看你写的东西 |
[35:04] | – Well… – Excuse me. | -好吧… -不好意思 |
[35:06] | I wouldn’t be surprised | 要是出版商拒绝了我的下一本书 |
[35:08] | – if my publisher passed on my next book. – Yeah. | 我一点都不惊讶 |
[35:10] | I mean, not that I even have a next book to give them. | 而且 我根本都没有下一本书 |
[35:12] | Oh, no. I hear you, you know? | 我懂你 你知道吗? |
[35:14] | The book that I’m working on right now, it’s kicking my ass. | 我正在写的这本书 快把我逼疯了 |
[35:18] | You know, I sit there all day, and I just stare at my computer. | 我整天坐在那里 |
[35:22] | [both laugh] | 就是盯着电脑 |
[35:25] | [Cleveland] Ah, the life of a writer. [Cleveland chuckles] | 作家的生活 |
[35:29] | Hey, do you want to get out of here? | 嘿 |
[35:32] | Where to? | 你想出去吗? |
[35:37] | [both panting and moaning] | 去哪儿? |
[36:06] | – Hi. – Jesus. | -嗨 -吓死我了 |
[36:08] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[36:10] | I’m just having some cereal before I go for a swim. | 我吃点麦片 |
[36:13] | Where were you? | 待会儿去游泳 |
[36:15] | [sighs] Just went for a drive. | 你去哪了? |
[36:20] | [cabinet door closes] | 开车出去兜了兜风 |
[36:23] | Aren’t you going to yell at me? | 你不准备吼我吗? |
[36:27] | Do you want me to yell at you? | 你想让我吼你吗? |
[36:30] | No. | 不想 |
[36:33] | what I want is to go back in time | 我想让咱们回到过去 |
[36:36] | so that I didn’t barge in on Conrad in the shower. | 这样我就不会在康拉德淋浴的时候 |
[36:39] | Was he naked? | 强行闯进去 他当时一丝不挂吗? |
[36:42] | No, he was wearing a bathing suit. | 没有 |
[36:45] | Ugh. But I did tell him | 他穿着泳衣 |
[36:47] | that he looks very romantic with wet hair. | 但我确实跟他说了 |
[36:50] | [chuckles] | 他头发湿着看起来非常浪漫 |
[36:51] | I hope Cam wasn’t there for that. | -我希望卡姆当时没在 |
[36:53] | Thank God, no. | -谢天谢地 |
[36:55] | Oh, but he’s probably mad at me, too. | 他不在 但他可能也生我的气了 |
[37:01] | – I’m never drinking again. – I’m gonna make hangover soup. | 我再也不喝酒了 |
[37:04] | You can have it for breakfast. | 我去做醒酒汤 你可以当早餐喝 |
[37:14] | I don’t know if I feel… | 我感觉自己好像没有… |
[37:17] | I feel like… | 我感觉 |
[37:19] | fireworks with Cam. | 和卡姆没有火花 |
[37:22] | Did you feel them with Dad, at least in the beginning? | 你和爸之间感觉有火花吗? 起码在最开始相爱的时候? |
[37:29] | What I felt for your dad was… steady. | 你爸给我的感觉是安稳 |
[37:33] | It was like a… cozy campfire | 就像一团舒适的篝火 |
[37:36] | that would keep me warm all through the night. | 会让我整晚都保持温暖 |
[37:40] | But that wasn’t enough? | 但这还不够吗? |
[37:42] | I guess not. | 看来是不够的 |
[37:46] | Have you ever felt fireworks for anybody? | 你有没有在其他人身上感觉到火花? |
[37:51] | Once, but it was never going to work out. | 有过一次 但肯定行不通 |
[37:54] | The fire would’ve burned us both alive. | 火花会把我们俩都活活烧死 |
[37:58] | But it… it didn’t work out with Dad, either, | 但你和爸也不圆满啊 |
[38:01] | so how-how do you know when it’s the right person? | 那你怎么知道遇见的那个人就是对的呢? |
[38:07] | You’ll know when you want to be with that person no matter what. | 你会不惜一切代价和那个人在一起 到时候你就知道了 |
[38:10] | Too hot, too safe… you won’t care. | 不管是太性感 太稳定 你都不介意 |
[38:13] | It’ll just feel right. Hmm. | 就是感觉很对 |
[38:22] | Um, your bow is untied. – Ooh. Um… – [laughs] | 裤子上的绳开了 |
[38:28] | Love you, Mom. | 爱你 妈妈 |
[38:30] | Love you, too, Bean. | 也爱你 |
[38:36] | [fireworks squealing and popping] [sighs] | 莉莉小可爱 |
[39:08] | So… does everyone hate me now? | 那么 |
[39:13] | Who could ever hate you? | 现在大家都讨厌我了吗? |
[39:19] | [laughs] So I think my mom just got railed. | 谁会恨你啊? 我觉得我妈刚刚做爱了 |
[39:22] | What?! By who? | 是吗?谁干的? |
[39:24] | I don’t know. [laughs] Wow. Go, Laurel. | 我不知道 |
[39:31] | [Belly laughs] [fireworks squeal, pop] | 真有一手啊 |
[39:38] | [♪ Taylor Swift: “False God”] ♪ Hey… | 劳瑞尔 |
[39:49] | Belly, about the necklace… | 柏莉 关于那条项链… |
[39:51] | – Um, I’m sorry I brought it up. – No, no. | -我很抱歉 是我不该提 |
[39:54] | I, um… I did get it for you. | -不不 我… 我确实是给你买的 |
[40:00] | Then why didn’t you give it to me? | 那你当时为什么不给我呢? |
[40:03] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[40:07] | I got embarrassed, I guess. | 可能是我觉得尴尬吧 |
[40:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[40:12] | ♪ Hey… Belly, you don’t know the effect you have on people. | 你不知道你会让别人小鹿乱撞 |
[40:19] | Effect on people? I don’t… | 让别人小鹿乱撞?我不… |
[40:21] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我听不懂是什么意思 不会 你听得懂 创意监督 罗婷婷 |
[40:24] | Yeah. | |
[40:27] | You do. | |
[40:29] | ♪ You can’t talk to me when I’m like this ♪ | |
[40:32] | ♪ Daring you to leave me just so I can try and scare you ♪ | |
[40:35] | ♪ You’re the West Village ♪ | |
[40:37] | ♪ You still do it for me ♪ | |
[40:40] | ♪ They all warned us about times like this ♪ | |
[40:42] | [Belly] Huh? | |
[40:44] | ♪ They say the road gets hard and you get lost ♪ | |
[40:46] | ♪ When you’re led by blind faith ♪ | |
[40:49] | ♪ Blind faith ♪ | |
[40:51] | [fireworks squealing and popping] | |
[40:53] | ♪ We might just get away with it ♪ | |
[40:56] | – ♪ Religion’s in your lips ♪ – [Belly sighs] | |
[41:00] | ♪ Even if it’s a false god ♪ | |
[41:03] | ♪ We’d still worship ♪ | |
[41:05] | ♪ We might just ♪ | |
[41:06] | – ♪ Get away with it ♪ – [sighs] | |
[41:09] | ♪ The altar is my hips ♪ | |
[41:12] | ♪ Even if it’s a false god ♪ | |
[41:15] | ♪ We’d still worship this love ♪ | |
[41:19] | ♪ We’d still worship this love ♪ | |
[41:22] | ♪ We’d still worship this love ♪ | |
[41:25] | ♪ Uh ♪ | |
[41:28] | ♪ Still worship this love ♪ | |
[41:30] | ♪ Even if it’s a false god ♪ | |
[41:34] | ♪ Even if it’s a false god ♪ | |
[41:37] | ♪ Still worship this ♪ | |
[41:38] | ♪ Love ♪ | |
[41:41] | ♪ We were crazy to think ♪ | |
[41:43] | ♪ Crazy to think that this could work ♪ | |
[41:45] | ♪ Remember how I said I’d die for you? ♪ | |
[41:48] | ♪ Hey ♪ | |
[41:53] | ♪ We were stupid to jump ♪ | |
[41:55] | ♪ In the ocean separating us ♪ | |
[41:57] | ♪ Remember how I’d fly to you? ♪ | |
[42:00] | ♪ Hey ♪ | |
[42:04] | ♪ And I can’t talk to you when you’re like this ♪ | |
[42:08] | ♪ Staring out the window like I’m not your favorite town ♪ | |
[42:11] | ♪ I’m New York City ♪ | |
[42:12] | ♪ Hey ♪ | |
[42:13] | ♪ I still do it for you, babe ♪ | |
[42:16] | ♪ They all warned us about times like this ♪ | |
[42:19] | ♪ They say the road gets hard ♪ | |
[42:21] | ♪ And you get lost when you’re led by blind faith ♪ | |
[42:25] | ♪ Blind faith ♪ | |
[42:29] | ♪ But we might just get away with it ♪ | |
[42:33] | ♪ Religion’s in your lips ♪ | |
[42:36] | ♪ Even if it’s a false god ♪ | |
[42:39] | ♪ We’d still worship ♪ | |
[42:41] | ♪ We might just get away with it ♪ | |
[42:44] | ♪ The altar is my hips ♪ | |
[42:48] | ♪ Even if it’s a false god ♪ | |
[42:51] | ♪ We’d still worship this love ♪ | |
[42:54] | ♪ We’d still worship this love ♪ | |
[42:58] | ♪ We’d still worship this love ♪ | |
[43:00] | ♪ Hey ♪ | |
[43:03] | ♪ Ah ♪♪ |