时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:05] | ♪ ♪ | |
[00:12] | [♪ Jvke: “This is What Falling in Love Feels Like”] | |
[00:21] | ♪ Feel like sun on my skin ♪ | |
[00:25] | ♪ So this is love, I know it is ♪ | 考辛斯海滩 |
[00:29] | ♪ I know it sounds super cliché ♪ | 帐篷和桌子 |
[00:31] | ♪ But you make me feel some type of way ♪ ♪ This is falling, falling in love, yeah ♪ | 元媛舞会 |
[00:37] | ♪ I know it sounds super cliché ♪ ♪ But you make me feel some type of way ♪ | 苏珊娜费舍尔 |
[00:42] | ♪ This is falling ♪ | 伊莎贝尔康克林 |
[00:44] | ♪ Falling in love ♪♪ | |
[00:50] | Good morning, Belly. | 早上好 柏莉 |
[00:52] | [sniffles] Oh, my God. Am I late? | 我的天啊 我迟到了吗? |
[00:53] | No, you’re fine. | 没有 还早呢 |
[00:56] | Are you ready for your big day? | 准备好迎接这隆重的一天了吗? |
[00:59] | Not at all. | 完全没有 |
[01:00] | Oh, yes, you are. | 不会的 |
[01:02] | – What if I trip? – You won’t. | 你准备好了 我要是绊倒了怎么办? |
[01:04] | Just hold on to Jeremiah’s arm. | 不会的 |
[01:07] | He won’t let you fall. | 你就抓紧杰里迈亚的胳膊 |
[01:08] | – [laughs softly] That’s true. – You know, | 他不会让你摔跤的 这话倒不假 |
[01:10] | I still can’t believe you got him to go with you. | 我还是不敢相信 你能让他陪着你参加舞会 |
[01:12] | He swore up and down he’d never go to one of these things. | 他以前一直发誓 说永远都不会参加这种活动 |
[01:15] | [chuckles] He said he doesn’t mind. | 他说现在不介意了 |
[01:18] | Well, he’d do anything for you. | 好吧 为了你他愿意做任何事 |
[01:20] | They both would. | 他俩都愿意 |
[01:26] | Everything okay? | 都还好吗? |
[01:28] | Yeah. | 挺好的 |
[01:31] | Did I push you into this? | 舞会的事是不是我把你逼太紧了? |
[01:33] | Y-You can tell me the truth. | 可以跟我说实话 |
[01:34] | – Um, maybe? A little, at first. – Ugh… | 可能最开始有一点吧 |
[01:38] | No, but I-I wanted to make you happy. | 但也不是 当时我想让你开心 |
[01:40] | Look, honestly, we don’t even need to go tonight | 说实话 |
[01:42] | if you don’t want to, okay? | 如果你不想去 今晚我们不去都可以 |
[01:43] | No, I-I want to go. | 不 |
[01:45] | I want to finish what I started. | 我想去 |
[01:46] | And I’m-I’m kind of proud to show everybody. | 我想善始善终 |
[01:51] | [laughs softly] | 而且能在所有人面前展示 |
[01:55] | I love you so much, beautiful girl. | 我也挺自豪的 |
[01:58] | [chuckles] | 我好爱你啊 |
[02:00] | – Okay, um… – [both laugh] | 小美女 好了… |
[02:02] | When they take your photograph, remember, say “prune.” | 他们给你拍照的时候 记得要说:“茄子” |
[02:05] | It’ll make your cheekbones look divine. | 这样会让颊骨显得很有气质 |
[02:08] | – Prune? – Prune. | -茄子? -茄子 |
[02:09] | It’s just an old trick I learned from Madonna. | 这个老把戏是我从别人那里学到的 |
[02:11] | Or was it the Olsen twins? | 忘了是麦当娜还是奥尔森姐妹? |
[02:13] | Who are they? | 这些人都是谁? |
[02:17] | They’re moguls. They’re fashion icons. | 都是大腕 |
[02:19] | They owned the early 2000s. | 她们是时尚偶像! 21世纪初就是她们的天下 |
[02:21] | They’re sisters with the Scarlet Witch. | 她们是绯红女巫的姐妹 |
[02:23] | – Oh. – [laughs] Yeah, okay. | |
[02:25] | Okay, now, meet me downstairs. | 好了 我们楼下见 |
[02:27] | There’s a surprise for you. | 给你准备了惊喜 |
[02:33] | ♪ ♪ | |
[02:39] | [laughs] | |
[02:41] | You got me the dress I wanted? | 你给我买了我想要的那条裙子? |
[02:46] | [laughs] Thank you. Thank you, thank you. Oh, my God. | 谢谢!我的天啊! |
[02:50] | Thank your mom. | 要谢谢你妈妈 |
[02:51] | It was her idea. | 这是她的主意 |
[02:53] | I’m gonna check on your shoes. I put them in the freezer… | 我去看一下你的鞋 |
[02:55] | – Okay. – …to stretch them out. | 我把它们放冰箱里了 想着抻一抻 |
[02:58] | I can’t believe you guys got me the dress. | 真不敢相信你们给我买了这条裙子 |
[03:01] | You just looked so uncomfortable in the other one. | 你穿另外一条的时候看起来很不自在 |
[03:04] | [laughs] I-I… | |
[03:05] | I didn’t think you noticed. | 我以为你没发现 |
[03:07] | I’m your mother. | 我可是你妈妈 |
[03:11] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[03:17] | I-I know you didn’t want me to be a deb. | 我知道你不想让我当元媛… |
[03:20] | I didn’t, but… | 之前是不想 但是… |
[03:27] | It’s just hard to let you go. | 我只是舍不得放手让你长大成人 |
[03:38] | Steven, what are you doing here? | 史蒂文 你来这里干什么? |
[03:41] | I screwed up big-time. | 我搞砸了 |
[03:48] | – Okay. – So, poker with Liam, um… | 好吧… 好吧 是这样 我和利亚姆玩扑克 |
[03:53] | I lost every hand. | 我把把都输 |
[03:55] | You know, the money I’ve been saving up all summer, it’s gone. | 把我存了一夏天的钱都输进去了 |
[03:57] | I can’t even pay for my tux now. | 我连自己的晚礼服都付不起了 |
[04:00] | I’m sorry, I can’t go to the ball with you. | 对不起 我没法参加舞会了 |
[04:04] | – Are you fucking kidding me? – I mean, I started losing | 你他妈逗我呢? |
[04:06] | a-and I thought I could win it back, but every hand I got, | 我当时刚开始输 |
[04:08] | things just got worse and worse and worse. | 想着能翻盘 结果牌一把比一把差… |
[04:10] | And you couldn’t just get up and leave? | 那你就不能站起来走人吗? |
[04:13] | No, of course not, ’cause you wanted Liam | 不行 当然不行 |
[04:16] | and the other guys to think you were a baller. | 因为你想让利亚姆和其他人觉得你出手阔绰 |
[04:18] | You didn’t think about how it’d make me feel. | -你就没考虑过我的感受吗? |
[04:21] | Shayla, I am so sorry. | -谢拉 实在对不起 |
[04:22] | Steven, the ball is tonight. | 史蒂文 舞会就在今晚! |
[04:24] | I know. | 我知道 |
[04:27] | Fine, I’ll just give you the money. | 我给你钱 |
[04:29] | No, no, no, look, I’m not taking any money from you. | 不 听我说 |
[04:32] | What about your mom? | 我不能拿你的钱 那找你妈拿钱呢? |
[04:35] | My mom, she’ll kill me. | 我妈知道了会杀了我 |
[04:36] | Yeah, like I’m about to kill you right now? | 就像我现在想杀了你一样? |
[04:42] | Steven, please just be honest with me. | 史蒂文 拜托你跟我说实话 |
[04:45] | Do you even want to go to this ball together? | 你到底还想不想和我一起参加舞会? |
[04:47] | Yes. Yes, yes. | 想 |
[04:48] | I’m s… More than anything. | 当然想 |
[04:51] | Okay, I think my dad has an old tux upstairs. | 楼上有一件我爸的旧燕尾服 |
[04:53] | You can wear that. | 你可以穿那件 |
[04:56] | I mean, will it, will it fit? | 合身吗? |
[04:58] | Y-You know, ‘c… | 因为… |
[04:59] | No. No, n… No, no, no. I’m… You’re right. | 我错了 |
[05:02] | You’re right. You’re right. I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 你说得对 对不起 |
[05:03] | That… That would be amazing. That’s super nice of you. | 能这样补救就相当不错了 你人真的太好了 |
[05:09] | Shayla, I really don’t want to miss this. | 谢拉 我真的不想错过舞会 |
[05:13] | You are a dumbass. | 你就是个笨蛋 |
[05:15] | [chuckles] Yeah. Yeah. | |
[05:16] | Yeah, yeah, yeah. | 是的 |
[05:23] | Hey, good morning. I, um… | 嘿 早上好 |
[05:25] | I picked up some of those good muffins. | 我买了一些好吃的松饼 |
[05:31] | [Belly] I… | 我不吃了 但还是谢谢你 |
[05:32] | I’m good. Thanks, though. | 我不吃了 但还是谢谢你 |
[05:34] | – Okay. – [Susannah] Oh, Belly, you should get going. | -好的 -柏莉 你应该出发了 |
[05:36] | Oh, and everyone, stay out of the family room. | 对了 孩子们 别去家庭活动室 |
[05:38] | I’ve done all your paintings | 我画完了你们的半身像 |
[05:40] | and tonight after the ball, we’ll have a big unveiling. | 今晚舞会结束后 我们来个揭幕活动 |
[05:42] | – Uh, can you put that in Laurel’s car, honey? – Yeah. Yeah. | -能把它放进劳瑞尔的车里吗? -好的 |
[05:45] | – Hurry, hurry. – Yeah, aren’t-aren’t you driving me? | 快点 你不开车送我吗? |
[05:48] | I’m going over with Susannah, so I thought | 我和苏珊娜一起走 |
[05:50] | maybe you could drive yourself. | 我觉得或许你应该自己开车 |
[05:52] | – Seriously? – It’s only a few blocks. | -认真的吗? -反正就几个街区 |
[05:54] | – Unless you don’t want to? – Yes, yes. Yes. | -除非你不想开车 -当然想! |
[05:57] | Drive slow, obey the lights, wait four seconds | 慢点开 看好红绿灯 |
[05:59] | – at each stop sign. – I know, I know. | -在停车标志处要等四秒钟 -我知道! |
[06:01] | – [Susannah] We’ll see you at the club in a few hours. – Yep. | 我们待会儿俱乐部见 |
[06:02] | – Hey. – Yeah? | -嘿 -怎么了? |
[06:04] | Break a leg. | 祝你躺赢 |
[06:05] | That’d be bad. | 那可不好 我可是要跳舞的 |
[06:07] | I’m supposed to be dancing all night. | 那可不好 我可是要跳舞的 |
[06:08] | I just… I just mean good luck. | 我就是祝你好运 |
[06:10] | It’s, like, a thing people say. Um… | 刚才那是一句人们常说的话 |
[06:14] | For what it’s worth, Jere was the right choice. | 不管怎么说 杰里是个正确的选择 |
[06:19] | Yeah, I know. [door opens] | 是的 |
[06:28] | [exhales] [car door closes] | 我知道 |
[06:37] | Don’t be nervous. We’re gonna be the best waltzers out there. | 别紧张 我们的华尔兹舞步会是全场最棒 |
[06:39] | No, it’s… it’s not that. | 不 不是因为那个 |
[06:42] | What? You nervous about seeing the girls? | 那是因为什么? 因为待会儿要见到其他女孩吗? |
[06:44] | No, I mean, everyone must know what happened by now. | 那倒不是 大家现在应该都知道咱俩在一起了 |
[06:47] | They all probably hate me. | 她们可能都很恨我 |
[06:49] | Want me to come with? | 要跟我一起过去吗? |
[06:50] | I could be your hairstylist/bodyguard. | 我可以当你的发型师兼保镖 |
[06:52] | No, you can’t be in the green room. It’s girls-only. | 不行!你不能进绿房间 只有女生能进 |
[06:56] | Listen, Belly, you’ve got this. | 听我说 柏莉 |
[07:00] | All right? | 你会应对自如的 好吗? |
[07:02] | I’ll be right by your side the whole night. | 整晚我都会陪在你身边 |
[07:04] | And if anybody gives you shit, | 如果有人找你麻烦 |
[07:06] | – I will… – You’ll do what? | -我就… -你就怎么样? |
[07:10] | I’ll be like, “Yo, that’s not cool at all.” | 我就会说:“喂 这样做不太好吧” |
[07:12] | – Mm-hmm. [laughs] – I’ll grab your hand, | 我会牵起你的手 |
[07:14] | and we’ll dance away from everybody. | 我们跳着舞 |
[07:20] | [vehicle approaches] | 远离所有人 |
[07:23] | I’ll see you at the club. | 我们俱乐部见 |
[07:25] | Drive safe. | 开车小心点 |
[07:33] | What the freak? Are you kidding me? | 搞什么鬼!你在逗我吗? |
[07:35] | – You and Jeremiah? – It just happened. | 你和杰里迈亚? -情不自禁的 |
[07:38] | W-When? What, just now? | -什么时候的事?就刚才吗? |
[07:39] | Like, a-a week ago? | 大概一周前吧 我的天啊!你在逗我吗? |
[07:42] | Oh, my G… Are you kidding? | -太恶心了 |
[07:45] | [coughs] Oh, oh, t-this is sick. I feel like I’m gonna throw up. | 我要吐了 -史蒂文 |
[07:49] | Oh, oh, my God, and you guys were, like, wh… like, what, | 我的天啊!难道你们之前就那什么? |
[07:50] | like, sneaking around, | 偷偷摸摸搞吗? |
[07:52] | keeping it a secret from me this whole time? | 一直瞒着不告诉我? |
[07:54] | This has nothing to do with you, Steven. | 这事情与你无关 |
[07:56] | Oh, my God, are you guys, like, a couple? | -你俩现在是一对儿了? |
[07:57] | No! No, I don’t, I don’t know. | -没有!我不知道 |
[07:58] | We just… We-we just kissed a few times. | 我们就是亲了几次 |
[08:00] | Just a f… Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 就是亲了几次…等等 |
[08:03] | So-so what about Conrad? | 那康拉德呢? |
[08:04] | – What about him? – Uh, I don’t know, | 他怎么了? |
[08:06] | maybe the fact that you’ve been, like, goo-goo gaga over him | 你从十岁起就对他各种着迷 |
[08:09] | – since you were ten. – Well, I’m not ten anymore. | -但我不是十岁了 |
[08:11] | – Yeah, not far from it. – Really? | -那也差不了多少 |
[08:13] | Because Shayla’s my age, | 真的吗?因为谢拉可是和我差不多大 |
[08:15] | which makes her a kid, too, and that makes you a dirtbag. | 你要是这么说 那她也是个小孩 那你就是个混蛋 |
[08:18] | Oh, and you know who else is my age? Taylor. | 你知道还有谁和我差不多大吗? |
[08:20] | – You hypocrite. – Yeah, okay, okay, okay. | 泰勒 你个伪君子 |
[08:22] | Okay, I get it. | 行 我懂了 |
[08:25] | I ju… I just… I just don’t want things | 我就是不想让事情发展成一地鸡毛 |
[08:26] | to get all screwed up. | |
[08:28] | All right, come on, they’re like our family, Belly. | 他们可是我们的家人啊 柏莉 |
[08:30] | This affects, like, way more than just you. | 你俩在一起影响的可不仅仅是你 |
[08:32] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:35] | But you don’t get a say in who I date. | 但我和谁约会 你管不着 |
[08:39] | I get to pick, and I pick Jeremiah. | 我来选 而且我选杰里迈亚 |
[08:44] | You’re just gonna have to trust me. | 你只要相信我 |
[08:49] | [car door opens] | |
[09:00] | [whispers] Yeah, baby. | 真爽 |
[09:03] | [engine starts] [exhales] | 宝贝! |
[09:06] | Here we go. | 出发 |
[09:25] | [Steven] Hey. | -嘿 |
[09:27] | – Yo, what’s up? – You couldn’t bother | -怎么了? |
[09:28] | to tell me you were hooking up with my sister? | 你就懒得告诉我 你和我妹妹搞在一起了吗? |
[09:30] | – She told you? – No, I saw you guys kissing. | -她告诉你了? -不是 我看到你俩接吻了 |
[09:33] | [chuckles] Y-You’re not gonna beat me up, are you? | 你该不会是要打我吧? |
[09:35] | – Oh, I’m really thinking about it. – Listen, Steven, | -我正在考虑呢 -史蒂文 |
[09:37] | – I-I really like her. – Dude, you like a lot of people. | 我真的很喜欢她 你见谁喜欢谁 |
[09:40] | Have you seen me hooking up with any guy or girl this summer? | 今年夏天 你还见过我和别人在一起吗? |
[09:42] | Yes, dude, I saw you making out with that guy at Nicole’s party. | 那天在妮可的派对上 我看到了你和那个男生亲热 |
[09:45] | Okay, but that was, like, a month ago. | 好吧 但那都是一个月前的事了 |
[09:47] | Listen, Steven, I would never do anything to ever hurt her. | 听我说 史蒂文 我绝对不会做任何伤害她的事 |
[09:50] | I swear. Come on, it’s Belly. | 我发誓 真的 她可是柏莉啊 |
[09:56] | Well, you still should’ve told me. | 那你也应该早点告诉我 |
[10:00] | I should have. | 我是应该早点告诉你 |
[10:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:09] | God, just, don’t do stuff in front of me. | 天啊 |
[10:18] | [♪ Shana Falana: “Go Higher”] – No, no, come here. Hey. – I don’t think so, but, like… | 求你们别在我面前秀恩爱 |
[10:35] | Ugh, I just fucked up my eyeliner. | 我的眼线画得烂透了! |
[10:37] | Does anyone have a razor I can borrow? | -谁能借我一把剃毛刀吗? -我给你 |
[10:39] | – Got you. – Thank you, angel. | 谢谢你 小仙女 |
[10:41] | [Gigi] Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[10:45] | [Shayla] Belly, you’re here. | 柏莉 你来了! |
[10:47] | – Come, I saved you a spot. – [chuckles] | -我给你留了位置 |
[10:55] | [Shayla] Hey. | -嗨 |
[10:56] | You guys should really talk. | 嘿 你俩真应该谈谈 |
[11:02] | Nicole, I’m-I’m really sorry. | 妮可 我真的很抱歉 |
[11:05] | About what? Conrad? | 为什么抱歉?康拉德吗? |
[11:08] | I’m over it. I’m here with somebody else. | 我已经翻篇了 我是带别人来的 |
[11:11] | Can I just explain what happened? | 我能解释一下吗? |
[11:14] | [sighs] | |
[11:17] | [exhales] | |
[11:18] | I’ve had a crush on Conrad for, like, my whole life, | 我从小到大都很迷恋康拉德 |
[11:21] | and he’s always just seen me as-as his little sister. | 而他总是把我看作小妹妹 |
[11:26] | And then I thought that, this summer, | 然后我想 |
[11:28] | maybe he could like me back. | 今年夏天也许他也会喜欢我 |
[11:32] | But the thing is, what he liked was that I liked him. | 但问题是 他只是喜欢被我喜欢着 |
[11:35] | You know, he never actually liked me. | 他从来没有真正喜欢过我 |
[11:40] | And I’m sorry | 我很抱歉 |
[11:41] | I was stupid enough to think that he ever could. | 我之前蠢到觉得他会喜欢我 |
[11:45] | It’s not your fault Conrad’s a fuckboy. | 康拉德是个混蛋 这不是你的错 |
[11:50] | But you’re kind of a fuckgirl, too. | 但你也不是个好东西 |
[11:53] | Cam, Conrad, now Jeremiah. | 卡姆 康拉德 现在又是杰里迈亚 |
[11:56] | You’re playing with a lot of hearts, Belly. | 你很花心 柏莉 |
[11:59] | Okay, maybe I was being a little fuckgirl-ish, | 好吧 可能我是有点犯浑 |
[12:03] | but I-I swear to you, Nicole, I am completely over Conrad. | 但我向你发誓 妮可 我已经不喜欢康拉德了 |
[12:07] | Like, so, so over him. No one ever really gets over their first love. ♪ Serve others, you will gain ♪ | 是真的翻篇了 |
[12:16] | ♪ Earth below, sky above ♪ ♪ Fill the darkness with love ♪ ♪ Morning sun will take pain ♪♪ | 没有人能真正把初恋翻篇 |
[12:24] | – Thanks, Steven. – Yeah, of course. | 谢谢 |
[12:25] | [indistinct chatter] | 史蒂文 |
[12:27] | My handsome date. | 我帅气的男伴 |
[12:28] | – [laughs] – Mom. | 妈! |
[12:30] | – Good evening. – I just need those… | 晚上好 给你 |
[12:32] | Here you go. Thank you. | 先生 谢谢 |
[12:36] | [Susannah] Look at us. | 看看咱俩 |
[12:40] | It’s perfect. | 真完美 |
[12:42] | Mom, you’re not gonna cry, are you? | -妈 |
[12:44] | What, and ruin my makeup? No way. | 你该不会要哭吧? |
[12:46] | It’s just… | -毁了我的妆吗?绝对不会 |
[12:48] | Everything’s gonna be different next year. | 只是等到明年 |
[12:50] | Conrad’s going off to college. | 一切都会不同 |
[12:53] | Yep. | 康拉德要去上大学 |
[12:55] | It may be the last summer we’re all together. | 这可能是我们 在一起度过的最后一个夏天 |
[13:00] | Just don’t forget I get a dance from you tonight. [Susannah laughs] | 别忘了 |
[13:06] | Ooh. Oh. | 我今晚要和你跳舞 |
[13:09] | Oh, Mom, you okay? | -妈 你还好吗? |
[13:11] | Yeah, no, it’s just, uh… | -还好 不 我只是… |
[13:13] | it’s been way too long since I danced. | 我已经很久没有跳舞了 |
[13:14] | I, um, must be out of practice. | 肯定是疏于练习了 |
[13:16] | – Come on, um, we should go inside. – Yeah. | -走吧 |
[13:21] | [exhales] | 我们应该进去了 -好的 |
[13:24] | – [Steven] Come on, Mom. – Thank you. | -走吧 |
[13:32] | ♪ ♪ | 妈 |
[13:44] | [indistinct chatter] | -谢谢 |
[13:45] | Is this our table? Yeah. | -我们坐这桌吗? |
[13:57] | [exhales] [John] Here and there, you know. | -是的 |
[14:04] | I see you guys found the bar. | 看来你们找到了吧台 |
[14:06] | [John] Yeah, it’s the only way I can get through | 是啊 |
[14:08] | this strange medieval ceremony. | 只有这样 |
[14:10] | – [soft laughter] – Where’s Victoria? | 我才能熬过这奇怪的中世纪仪式 维多利亚在哪? |
[14:12] | Oh, she had a last-minute silent retreat to go to. | 她最后一刻 临时决定去安安静静地休假了 |
[14:15] | This is nicer than our wedding. | 这场面比我们的婚礼还隆重 |
[14:18] | Our wedding was in my parents’ church basement. | 当年我俩的婚礼 是在我父母的教堂地下室举行的 |
[14:20] | Anything is nicer than our wedding. | 这里方方面面都比我们的婚礼强 |
[14:23] | And I was four months pregnant. | 当时我都怀孕四个月了 |
[14:24] | Ooh. Scandal. | 丑闻 |
[14:26] | In the Korean Church? [chuckles] | 在韩国教会? |
[14:28] | We had to tell everyone that Steven was a preemie. | 我们当时只能告诉大家 史蒂文是个早产儿 |
[14:30] | Whenever we visit my parents, my mom still gets tears | 每次提起这事 |
[14:33] | in her eyes saying she can’t believe | 我妈都会泪流满面 |
[14:34] | how strong and healthy he is. | 说她不敢相信史蒂文这么健康强壮 |
[14:36] | – [laughs] – Here comes our miracle baby now. | 我们的神奇宝贝说来就来了 |
[14:40] | Hey, Dad. | 嘿 爸爸! |
[14:41] | – Come here. Good to see you. – [grunts] | 过来 见到你我真高兴 |
[14:44] | – Did you bring the cuff links? – Yes, I did. | -带袖扣了吗? -带了 |
[14:45] | – [Steven] Thank you. – Hi, Steven. | 谢谢 嗨 |
[14:48] | Uh, I don’t think we’ve officially met. I’m Cleveland. | 史蒂文 我想我们还没有正式见过面 我是克里夫兰 |
[14:51] | Uh, hi. | 你好 |
[14:54] | So, uh, your mom | 你妈妈说你看中了普林斯顿? |
[14:55] | says that you got your sights set on Princeton? | 但他俩都希望我留在州内 |
[14:58] | Oh, uh, well, they-they want me to stay in state. | 如果他真能上普林斯顿 |
[15:01] | – [chuckles] – If he gets into Princeton, we’ll find a way to make it work. | 我们到时候再想别的办法 |
[15:07] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[15:11] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈妈 |
[15:12] | – You look so handsome. – Ah, d… | 你看起来好帅 |
[15:14] | Look, it’s all… all eyes on Shayla tonight. | 今晚所有的目光都要集中在谢拉身上 |
[15:17] | I’m-I’m just the arm candy. | 我就是个帅气的陪衬 |
[15:18] | Um, but speaking of which, | 不过说到这 |
[15:21] | I should, I should probably go up. | 我应该上去了 |
[15:22] | – Uh, it was nice meeting you. – Yeah. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:24] | [♪ Ariana Grande: “Thank U, Next”] | |
[15:31] | ♪ Thought I’d end up with Sean, but he wasn’t a match… | |
[15:35] | [Belly] Girls aren’t supposed to know if we’re pretty or not. | 女孩儿不应该知道自己漂亮与否 |
[15:37] | ♪ Now I listen and laugh ♪ | |
[15:40] | ♪ One taught me love ♪ | |
[15:43] | ♪ One taught me patience… | |
[15:45] | We’re supposed to wait for other people to tell us, | 漂不漂亮 应该等别人来告诉我们 |
[15:48] | before we’re allowed to feel it about ourselves. | 然后才能感受自身的美 |
[15:50] | ♪ But that’s not what I see ♪ | |
[15:53] | ♪ So, look what I got ♪ | |
[15:55] | ♪ Look at what you taught me… | |
[15:57] | But isn’t that bullshit? | 但这不是胡扯吗? |
[16:00] | Because we’re all beautiful. | 因为我们都很漂亮 |
[16:03] | In our own ways. | 都有自己独特的方式 |
[16:05] | ♪ I’m so fucking grateful for my ex ♪ | |
[16:09] | ♪ Thank you, next ♪ | |
[16:11] | ♪ Thank you, next, thank you, next ♪♪ | |
[16:14] | Hey, you guys ready for the escort dance? | 你们准备好男伴舞了吗? |
[16:16] | Dude, I-I actually still can’t believe you roped me into this. | 我还是不敢相信你把我拉下水了 |
[16:18] | Oh, come on, dude. The girls are gonna love it. | 姑娘们会很喜欢的 |
[16:20] | Kind of wish we were all doing it together, you know? | 真希望我们能一起跳 |
[16:22] | Uh, you wish you were doing a dance routine? | 你是希望我们定期组织跳舞吗? |
[16:25] | No, no. No. | 不是 |
[16:26] | [laughter] | |
[16:28] | I didn’t mean that literally. I just, you know, | 我不是字面意思 |
[16:30] | we haven’t hung out much this summer, so… | 只是今年夏天我们都没怎么出去玩 |
[16:34] | Yeah, you’ve been pretty M.I.A. | 是啊 你总是行踪不明 |
[16:36] | Yeah. Yeah, I know. | 是的 |
[16:38] | I know. That’s on, that’s on me. | 我知道 都怪我 |
[16:40] | But I was thinking about it. | 但我在想 |
[16:41] | We have, like, a week or so left of summer. | 这个夏天我们还有一周左右 |
[16:43] | What if we all went on an overnight fishing trip? | 我们搞一场过夜钓鱼之旅怎么样? |
[16:46] | Dude, yeah, I’m in. | 兄弟 好啊 我加入 |
[16:47] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗? -真的 |
[16:48] | – Yeah, me, too. – All right. | 我也加入 |
[16:52] | Hey. | 那好 |
[16:53] | Man, you guys are gonna kill this. | 好了 你们会震撼全场的 |
[16:54] | [laughs softly] Thanks, man. | 谢谢 兄弟 |
[17:00] | – [fingers snap] – [Jeremiah] Thanks, Connie. | 谢谢 |
[17:03] | [exhales] | 康尼 |
[17:06] | You guys look good. | 你们看起来很帅 |
[17:09] | Kill it. | 震惊全场 |
[17:12] | [Paige] Maya Richards, daughter of Julia and Scott Richards. | |
[17:17] | Maya is a student at Kent Lake School. | |
[17:19] | She is captain of the scholar team | |
[17:21] | and treasurer of her school’s… | |
[17:23] | [softly] Prune. Prune. | 茄子… |
[17:25] | – Maya raised $7,000… – Prune. | 茄子 |
[17:28] | …for the North Shore Animal League, | …北岸动物联盟 |
[17:30] | the world’s largest no-kill shelter and adoption agency. | 全球最大的反杀戮收容所和收养机构 |
[17:33] | [laughs softly] | |
[17:38] | Gigi Boucheron, daughter of Richard and Cecily Boucheron. | 琪琪宝诗龙 理查德和赛西莉宝诗龙之女 |
[17:42] | Gigi is a student at Northfield Prep School. | 琪琪是北野山预备学校的学生 |
[17:46] | She’s ranked at the state level in singles tennis | 她在单打网球中名列州级 |
[17:48] | and is a talented vocalist. | 并且是一位才华横溢的歌手 |
[17:51] | She raised $4,000 for North Children’s Hospital. | 她为北方儿童医院筹集了四千美元 |
[17:54] | [applause] | |
[17:58] | Isabel Conklin, daughter of John Conklin and Laurel Park. | 伊莎贝尔康克林 |
[18:02] | A student at Chesterbrook High School where she is captain | 约翰康克林和劳瑞尔帕克之女 |
[18:06] | of the varsity volleyball team. | 是切斯特布鲁克高中的一名学生 她是校排球队的队长 |
[18:09] | You’re a goddess. | 你简直就是女神 |
[18:11] | You ever say that to me again, I’ll throw up all over you. | 你要再对我这么说 我就吐你一身 |
[18:28] | [Paige] Isabel is also an avid swimmer, and this summer | 伊莎贝尔还酷爱游泳 |
[18:30] | raised $5,000 for the county women’s shelter. | 今年夏天 她为县妇女收容所筹集了五千美元 |
[18:35] | Why is Belly making that weird face? | 柏莉的表情为什么那么奇怪? |
[18:38] | No idea. | 不知道 |
[18:40] | – [clears throat] – Prune. [laughs softly] | 茄子 |
[18:48] | Dara Jones, daughter of Philip and Ginger Jones. | 达拉琼斯 菲利普和金洁琼斯之女 |
[18:52] | Dara is a student at Pencombe Academy, | 达拉是潘卡姆学院的学生 |
[18:55] | where she’s the captain of the speech | 她是演讲和辩论队的队长 |
[18:56] | and debate team and a member… | |
[18:58] | – You look beautiful. – …of the varsity field hockey team. | 同时她还是校曲棍球队的成员 |
[19:00] | She raised $6,000 for All Youth Can Code, | 她为“年轻人都可以写代码”筹集了六千美元 |
[19:05] | a nonprofit that teaches underserved youth to code. | 这是一家非营利组织 |
[19:13] | How was the curtsy? | 为教育资源不足的年轻人提供编程课 我的屈膝礼怎么样? |
[19:15] | The queen would be proud. | 女王会很自豪的 |
[19:18] | – Shayla Wang… – [applause] | 谢拉王 |
[19:19] | …daughter of Robert and Melissa Wang. | 罗伯特和梅丽莎王之女 |
[19:22] | A student at Nightingale-Bamford | 她是南丁格尔班福德学校的学生 |
[19:25] | and an avid equestrian and emerging fashion influencer. | 她热衷于马术 同时还是一位新兴的时尚界网红 |
[19:31] | Shayla raised $8,000 for Heart of Dinner, | 谢拉为“晚餐之心”筹集了八千美元 |
[19:33] | which delivers food | |
[19:35] | to the elderly East Asian community in New York City. | 该机构为纽约市的东亚老年人社区提供食物 |
[19:44] | Marisa Pelzner, daughter of Harold and Sylvia Pelzner. | 玛丽莎佩尔兹纳 |
[19:50] | [applause] | 哈罗德和西尔维娅佩尔兹纳之女 |
[19:52] | Marissa is a student at Cherry Hill Academy. | 玛丽莎是樱桃山学院的学生 |
[19:55] | She plays center forward on her school’s soccer team | 她在学校的足球队中担任中锋 |
[19:58] | and started her school’s first | 并在学校开创了首个彩虹族群学生会 |
[20:00] | – LGTBQ Student Union. – Really? Thank you. | |
[20:02] | – Welcome. – [applause] | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[20:19] | I’ll be right back. | 我出去一下 |
[20:20] | [Paige] She raised $4,000 to establish | 她筹集了四千美元 |
[20:22] | gender-neutral bathrooms on campus. | 在校园内建立了性别中立的浴室 |
[20:26] | – Where is she going? – I don’t know. | 她要去哪? |
[20:33] | [grunts softly] | 我不知道 |
[20:41] | [Paige] It is my honor to introduce this year’s Cousins Beach Country Club debutantes. | 我很荣幸能够介绍今年 |
[20:47] | [applause] [chuckles] [panting] | 考辛斯海滩乡村俱乐部的元媛们 |
[21:12] | Laurel. | 劳瑞尔? |
[21:14] | [sniffles] I’m… [clears throat] | |
[21:16] | going to need your help this fall. | 今年秋天我需要你的帮助 |
[21:18] | I’ll be spending a lot of time in Boston. | -我会经常去波士顿 |
[21:20] | – Of course. – I hope Victoria’s good with having teenagers around. | -当然了 |
[21:23] | Victoria’s, uh, she’s not gonna be a factor. | 我希望维多利亚不介意身边有青少年吧? |
[21:27] | Oh. I’m sorry. | 维多利亚…我俩分开了 我很遗憾 |
[21:31] | Didn’t know you were bringing a date tonight. | 我不知道你今晚会带男伴 |
[21:33] | It’s not anything serious. | -我跟他不是那种关系 |
[21:35] | Of course it’s not. | -当然不是 |
[21:37] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[21:39] | Well, sometimes I think the only person | 有时我觉得 |
[21:41] | you ever truly loved is Susannah. | 你唯一真正爱过的人是苏珊娜 |
[21:45] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
[21:47] | There were always three people in our marriage, Laurel. | 以前 我们的婚姻里总是有三个人 |
[21:51] | And I accepted it because I love her, too. | 我接受了 因为我也爱她 |
[21:56] | But you’re gonna have to face | 但你必须面对现实 |
[21:58] | that Susannah isn’t gonna be here much longer. | 苏珊娜剩下的时间不多了 |
[22:00] | Don’t say that. | -别这么说 |
[22:01] | It’s the truth. | -这是事实 |
[22:04] | [Jeremiah] Laurel? | 劳瑞尔? |
[22:06] | [Laurel clears throat] | |
[22:08] | [John] Jeremiah. | 杰里迈亚 |
[22:09] | What is it? | 怎么了? |
[22:12] | Um, the escort dance is about to start. | 男伴舞会马上开始了 |
[22:14] | Belly really doesn’t want you to miss it. | 柏莉不想让你们错过 |
[22:16] | Thank you. We’ll be right there. | 谢谢 |
[22:19] | Okay. | 我们马上进去 好的 |
[22:22] | [Paige] And now introducing this year’s – debutante escorts. – [whooping, cheering] | 现在 |
[22:27] | [♪ Bazzi: “I Like That”] – [girl] Hot stuff! – [whooping, laughter] | 介绍今年的元媛男伴 |
[22:34] | Hey, does my mom seem okay to you? | -你觉得我妈还好吗? -当然了 |
[22:36] | – Sure, why? – I don’t know, she’s been sleeping a lot | 怎么了? 她最近很爱睡觉 |
[22:39] | – and smoking a lot more pot. – She seems fine to me. | 而且抽了很多大麻 我觉得她挺正常啊 |
[22:42] | Yeah, but I heard your parents talk about it and your mom | 但我听到你爸妈聊起这事 |
[22:44] | – seemed really upset. – I don’t… | 而且你妈妈看起来很伤心 |
[22:46] | [throat clears over speakers] | 我不… 耶! 我的天啊 太了不起了 |
[22:49] | ♪ Is this thing on? ♪ | |
[22:51] | ♪ Twisted, baby, I’m a goner ♪ | |
[22:54] | ♪ I’m a monster ♪ | |
[22:56] | ♪ Don’t listen to a word I say ♪ | |
[22:57] | ♪ ‘Cause I say things that I don’t mean ♪ | |
[23:00] | – [both laugh] – ♪ When the liquor speaks ♪ | |
[23:02] | ♪ Don’t want to break your pretty heart ♪ | |
[23:05] | ♪ Ooh ♪ | |
[23:07] | ♪ I love to lay when laying is next to you ♪ | |
[23:14] | ♪ I feel alive with shawty by my side, let’s dance ♪ | |
[23:18] | ♪ I like that, yeah, I like that, yeah ♪ | |
[23:21] | ♪ I like that angel running fingers through my hair ♪ | |
[23:25] | ♪ I like that, yeah, I like that, yeah ♪ | |
[23:27] | ♪ I like that way we touching got you singing, “Yeah” ♪ | |
[23:30] | ♪ You like that, yeah, you like that, yeah ♪ | |
[23:34] | ♪ You like that, oh, oh, oh ♪ | |
[23:37] | ♪ Yeah ♪ | |
[23:39] | ♪ I love to lay when laying is next to… | |
[23:41] | – [girls screaming] – Oh! | |
[23:44] | ♪ One good night is worth a thousand words ♪ | |
[23:48] | ♪ One good girl is worth a thousand birds… | |
[23:51] | Oh, my God, who does that? | |
[23:53] | ♪ The way you moving got me at a loss for words, yeah ♪ | |
[23:56] | ♪ Take you out in public, you a masterpiece… | |
[24:00] | [whoops, laughs] | |
[24:02] | [cheering, applause] | |
[24:05] | ♪ There’s a lot to see ♪ | |
[24:07] | ♪ I want live my life ’cause there’s a lot to see ♪ | |
[24:09] | ♪ Let’s go to Paris, let’s get a jet plane ♪ | |
[24:12] | ♪ Let’s live our own life, forget what your friends say ♪ | |
[24:15] | ♪ Do what you want to, let’s go crazy ♪ | |
[24:19] | ♪ Pull a number lover, shooting it through the rain ♪ | |
[24:22] | ♪ Ooh… | |
[24:25] | [cheering, applause] | |
[24:27] | ♪ When laying is next to you… | |
[24:31] | That’s so bad. | |
[24:33] | ♪ Shawty by my side, let’s dance ♪ | |
[24:35] | ♪ I like that, yeah, I like that, whoa ♪ | |
[24:39] | ♪ I like that angel running fingers through my hair ♪ | |
[24:42] | ♪ I like that, yeah, I like that, yeah ♪ | |
[24:45] | ♪ I like that way we touching got you singing, “Yeah” ♪ | |
[24:48] | ♪ You like that, yeah, you like that, yeah… | |
[24:51] | – Yeah! – [laughter] | |
[24:54] | Just incredible. | |
[24:56] | You. | 你 |
[24:59] | – Come here. – Okay. [chuckles, stammers] | 过来 |
[25:04] | Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 |
[25:13] | – [chuckles] – That was incredible. | 你跳得太帅了 |
[25:15] | You were incredible. | 你真了不起 |
[25:19] | You guys killed it. | 你们震撼了全场! |
[25:20] | [Trevor] Killed it. | 震撼全场 |
[25:22] | Hey. Uh… [chuckles] Thanks. | 嘿 谢谢 |
[25:24] | [Liam] I love you in white. | 我喜欢你穿白色 |
[25:25] | Reminds me of the dress you wore to prom. | 让我想起了高中毕业舞会上的你 打扮很帅啊 |
[25:28] | [laughs] Nice fit. | 我很惊讶 |
[25:31] | Though, I’m surprised she didn’t make you wear a matching tux. | 她没有让你穿合身的晚礼服 其实 |
[25:33] | Actually, that was the plan, | 本来是那么打算的 |
[25:36] | but… | 但是… 我们上次玩牌之后 |
[25:37] | Well, couldn’t afford it after our last game. | 我就买不起了 |
[25:40] | [laughs] Oh. I’m sorry. I didn’t know it would put you out. | 抱歉 我没想到玩个牌会让你破产 |
[25:43] | Yeah, how would you know? | 是啊 |
[25:46] | I… | 你这种人怎么能想到? |
[25:48] | I mean, you can have the money back. No worries. | 钱可以还给你 别担心 |
[25:50] | I mean, we play for fun anyway. | -我们就是玩玩 |
[25:51] | No, it’s fine. | -没关系 |
[25:53] | You won it, you keep it. [sighs] [Susannah] You know, this room, the room looks stunning. I just… I really want | 你赢了 |
[26:02] | – to thank you. – [Paige] Oh, that’s so sweet. – [Susannah] You’ve made this… – [Paige] Mm-hmm. – …a really special night. – Oh, thank you. | 你留着 |
[26:10] | You know, I’ve been invited to, um, keynote this book festival | 今年的图书节邀请我做主题演讲 |
[26:14] | in Santa Barbara in October, | 十月份 在圣塔巴巴拉 |
[26:16] | and… | 所以我就在想… |
[26:17] | I was thinking… | |
[26:20] | maybe you could come with me. | 也许你可以跟我一起去 |
[26:22] | It’s just my fall is really up in the air. | 但我今年秋天还什么都定不下来 |
[26:28] | Laurel. | 劳瑞尔 |
[26:31] | We need to talk about that. | 我们需要谈谈 |
[26:34] | There’s something I have to tell you. | 我得告诉你一件事… |
[26:35] | [glass clinking] | |
[26:36] | Shh, shh. It’s starting. | |
[26:38] | Okay. | -开始了 -好的 |
[26:40] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
[26:42] | I don’t know where Jeremiah is. | 我不知道杰里迈亚去哪了 |
[26:44] | He’ll be here in a minute, I’m sure. | 他马上就回来了 |
[26:46] | – Go, get ready. – Okay. | 我敢肯定 |
[26:47] | [overlapping chatter] | 快去准备吧 |
[27:00] | So, why didn’t you tell me you and Liam were a thing? | 你为什么不告诉我 你和利亚姆谈过恋爱? |
[27:02] | ‘Cause we weren’t. | 因为我们没谈过 |
[27:03] | He took me to prom and then got all clingy, | 他带我参加毕业舞会 |
[27:05] | and I wasn’t down. | 然后就很粘我 但我没有答应他 |
[27:07] | – Why are you being like this? – Being like what? | -你为什么要这样? -什么样? |
[27:09] | All weird and insecure. | 奇奇怪怪的 没有安全感 |
[27:11] | I wasn’t like that about the whole Taylor thing. | 对泰勒的事 我都没像你这样 |
[27:13] | Yeah, well, I don’t know, I’m just… | 我不知道 只是… |
[27:16] | I mean, I don’t know if you haven’t noticed, | 我不知道你有没有注意到 |
[27:18] | but I don’t exactly fit in here. | 但我其实不适合这种场合 |
[27:20] | – Steven… – No, I-I grew up | -史蒂文 |
[27:22] | in the suburbs of Philly, all right? | -不 我在费城郊区长大 |
[27:23] | Not even that nice of a suburb. | 而且都不是什么好郊区 |
[27:25] | I drive a Honda Civic. | 我开的车是本田思域 |
[27:27] | I don’t go to benefits or balls, | 我不参加慈善活动或者舞会 |
[27:29] | whatever this is. I’m… | 或者不管这算什么吧 |
[27:34] | I’m-I’m nothing like him. | 我和他完全不一样 |
[27:37] | And that’s a good thing. | 这是好事啊 |
[27:40] | You’re here with me, not him. | 你是和我在一起 不是和他 |
[27:45] | I chose you. | 我选择了你 |
[27:49] | Yeah, you… you did, didn’t you? | 对 是你选了我 对吧? |
[27:56] | I think I-I love you. | 我好像很爱你 |
[27:58] | [chuckles] Well, duh. | 可不嘛 我这么可爱 |
[28:09] | Hey, have you guys seen Jeremiah? | -你们看到杰里迈亚了吗? |
[28:11] | [Gigi] I think I saw him go outside. | -我好像看到他出去了 |
[28:12] | Where’s Jeremiah? | 杰里迈亚去哪了? |
[28:14] | Connie. Connie, have you seen your brother? | 康尼 你看到你弟弟了吗? |
[28:16] | He was just here a second ago. | 他刚才还在这里 |
[28:20] | ♪ ♪ | 癌症治疗中心 |
[28:54] | [overlapping chatter] | 收件人:苏珊娜费舍尔 回复:即将开展的癌症临床试验 |
[29:00] | [Belly] You know that dream | 你知道那种梦吗? |
[29:01] | where you’re standing in front of the classroom | 就是你赤身裸体站在教室前 |
[29:04] | naked and-and everyone | 所有人都盯着你看 |
[29:05] | is staring at you? | |
[29:07] | I am living the dream. | 我现在就像活在那种梦里 |
[29:09] | – Hey. – Hey, have you guys seen Jeremiah? | -嗨 -嘿 你们看到杰里迈亚了吗? |
[29:12] | – No. | – No. -没有 -没有 我觉得大部分舞步我都记得 看看他俩 她真是光彩照人 |
[29:21] | [♪ Taylor Swift: “The Way I Loved You”] | |
[29:30] | ♪ I miss screaming and fighting ♪ | |
[29:32] | ♪ And kissing in the rain ♪ | |
[29:34] | ♪ It’s 2:00 a.m., and I’m cursing your name ♪ | |
[29:38] | ♪ So in love that I acted insane ♪ | |
[29:40] | ♪ And that’s the way I loved you ♪ | |
[29:43] | ♪ Breaking down and coming undone ♪ | |
[29:46] | ♪ It’s a roller coaster kind of rush ♪ | |
[29:49] | ♪ And I never knew I could feel that much ♪ | |
[29:52] | ♪ And that’s the way ♪ | |
[29:54] | ♪ I loved you… | |
[29:56] | I think I remember most of the steps. | |
[29:59] | ♪ Whoa, oh, oh ♪ | |
[30:03] | ♪ Oh, and that’s the way ♪ | |
[30:05] | ♪ I loved you ♪ | |
[30:07] | ♪ Oh, oh, oh ♪ | |
[30:09] | ♪ Oh, never knew I could feel that much ♪ | |
[30:13] | ♪ That’s the way I loved ♪ | |
[30:15] | ♪ You ♪♪ | |
[30:22] | [♪ Etta James: “At Last”] | |
[30:40] | [sighs] Look at them. | |
[30:43] | She’s luminous. | |
[30:46] | For Belly, Conrad is the sun, | 对柏莉而言 |
[30:48] | and when the sun comes out, | 康拉德就是太阳 太阳一出现… |
[30:50] | the stars disappear. | 所有的星星都黯然失色 |
[31:10] | [door closes] | |
[31:36] | Jeremiah, honey, where were you? | 杰里迈亚 亲 你去哪了? |
[31:38] | I-I ate something. I think maybe the shrimp was bad. | 我吃坏东西了 虾可能坏了 |
[31:40] | Oh, honey, I’m so sorry. | 亲 我很遗憾 |
[31:42] | You know, the caterer is gonna be hearing from me. | -我要好好跟餐饮服务商说道说道 |
[31:44] | Okay, Karen. | -快得了 暴脾气 |
[31:45] | I’ll get you some ginger ale. Excuse me. | 我给你拿点姜汁汽水 |
[32:14] | [applause] | 服务生! |
[32:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[32:25] | I think I messed up some of the steps. | 我好像跳错了几个舞步 |
[32:27] | You were great. | 你跳得很好 |
[32:31] | I’m glad. | 我很欣慰 |
[32:34] | Glad that it was me. | 我很欣慰陪你跳舞的人是我 |
[32:42] | I’ll be right back. | 我马上回来 |
[32:44] | Oh, no, | 亲 你又要吐了吗? 姜汁汽水怎么还没拿来? |
[32:45] | honey, are you gonna be sick again? | 亲 |
[32:47] | Where is that ginger ale? | 你又要吐了吗? 姜汁汽水怎么还没拿来? |
[32:48] | I’m gonna get you one from the bar. | 我去吧台给你拿一杯 |
[32:51] | Uh, ginger ale. | |
[32:52] | So, what did you want to tell me before? | 你刚才想告诉我什么? |
[32:57] | I know about Susannah’s cancer. | 我知道苏珊娜得癌症了 |
[33:00] | Conrad told me. | 康拉德告诉我的 |
[33:02] | – Hey. – Hey, Jeremiah, where were you? | -嘿 -嘿 杰里迈亚 你去哪了? |
[33:05] | Conrad, we need to talk, all right? | 康拉德 我们得谈谈 |
[33:07] | It’s important. It’s about Mom. | 这事情很重要 是关于妈妈的 |
[33:08] | I found something out. | 我发现了点东西 |
[33:10] | Um… Yeah… | |
[33:11] | We’ll-we’ll talk about this later, okay? | 我们回头再聊 好吗? |
[33:14] | – No, it’s important. – It’s okay. | -不行 这事很重要 -没事的 |
[33:20] | – You already know, don’t you? – [Laurel] Conrad knows? | -你已经知道了 |
[33:23] | Yeah. | -康拉德知道了? |
[33:24] | Oh, my God. | 我的天啊 |
[33:26] | How does he know? | 他是怎么知道的? |
[33:28] | You’ve known this whole fucking time and didn’t tell me? Jere… | 你他妈一直就知道 |
[33:34] | – [crowd gasps] – [girl] Oh, my God! [grunting] | 为什么不告诉我? |
[33:41] | What’re you doing? – [overlapping chatter] – [Susannah] Stop it. | 杰里… |
[33:46] | Both of you, stop it. | 住手!你俩都住手! |
[33:55] | What is going on? | 这是怎么回事? |
[34:03] | Mom… | 妈… |
[34:09] | We know, Mom. | 我们都知道了 妈 |
[34:11] | We both know. | 我们俩都知道了 |
[34:13] | [♪ Phoebe Bridgers: “Funeral”] | |
[34:18] | Know what? | 知道什么? |
[34:23] | [sniffles] | |
[34:25] | [crying] | |
[34:32] | I feel so stupid. | 我感觉自己很蠢 |
[34:35] | Honey, why would you feel stupid? | 宝贝儿 你为什么会觉得自己蠢呢? |
[34:38] | Because, all summer long, | 因为整个夏天 |
[34:42] | I’ve been thinking about myself, | 我一直都在盘算着自己的事 |
[34:43] | and Susannah was sick, and I didn’t even know. | 苏珊娜生病了 而我却一点都不知道 |
[34:46] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[34:47] | That’s how she wanted it. | 她就是不想让大家知道 |
[34:50] | It’s exactly how she wanted it. | 这都是按照她的想法来的 |
[34:54] | How long have you known? | 这件事你知道多久了? |
[34:58] | Since the spring. | 今年春天我就知道了 |
[35:00] | She didn’t want to burden you kids with it. | 她不想给你们这些孩子们带来负担 |
[35:03] | She wanted one last summer with you guys. | 她想和你们再度过最后一个夏天 |
[35:10] | But what about you? | 但是你呢? |
[35:12] | What about me? | 我怎么了? |
[35:15] | You had to carry it all by yourself. | 你之前要自己扛着这一切 |
[35:17] | ♪ And I have this dream where I’m screaming ♪ | |
[35:20] | ♪ Underwater ♪ | |
[35:22] | ♪ While my friends are all waving ♪ | |
[35:25] | ♪ From the shore ♪ | |
[35:29] | ♪ And I don’t need you to tell me ♪ | |
[35:32] | ♪ What that means ♪ | |
[35:34] | [door opens] | |
[35:36] | ♪ I don’t believe in that stuff anymore… | |
[35:38] | She’s not gonna get better, is she? | 她不会好转了 是吗? |
[35:42] | No. | 是的 |
[35:52] | ♪ Jesus Christ ♪ | |
[35:55] | ♪ I’m so blue all the time ♪ | |
[35:57] | ♪ And that’s just how I feel ♪ | |
[36:01] | ♪ Always have ♪ | |
[36:04] | ♪ And I always will ♪ | |
[36:08] | ♪ I always have and always will ♪ | |
[36:25] | [Susannah] I’m so sorry the night turned out like this. | 我很抱歉今晚变成了这样 |
[36:30] | It’s not how I wanted you to find out. | 我不想让你通过这种方式发现 |
[36:33] | Mom, you’re gonna do the trial, right? | 妈 |
[36:39] | Uh… | 你会去参加临床试验的 对吧? |
[36:41] | No, honey. | 不去了 |
[36:43] | I’m not. | 我不去 |
[36:44] | I can’t. | 不能去 |
[36:48] | Chances are very slight. | 机会非常渺茫 |
[36:50] | Uh, nonexistent, really, and… | 其实是根本没机会 |
[36:54] | I just can’t go through that again. | 我不能再遭一次罪了 |
[36:58] | It was too hard the first time. | 第一次的时候就很痛苦 |
[37:00] | [Jeremiah] Mom, but you could try. | 妈 但你要试试 |
[37:02] | You have to try. | 你必须一试 |
[37:05] | I just want to be me when I go. | 我就想顺其自然地走 |
[37:09] | – Does that make sense? – No. | -我这么说 你明白吗? -不明白 |
[37:11] | No, it doesn’t make sense. None of this makes any sense. | -这一切都说不明白 |
[37:13] | I know, I know. | -我知道 |
[37:15] | I’m not good at this. Okay? | 我不擅长说这些 |
[37:17] | Mommy’s not good at this. | 好吗? 妈妈不擅长说这些 |
[37:26] | I should’ve known that you knew. | 我早该知道你已经知道了 |
[37:31] | I just didn’t want to believe it. | 我就是不想相信 |
[37:34] | Mom, if there’s any chance, you have to. | 妈 |
[37:37] | I mean, you have to. | 如果有机会 你必须一试 |
[37:38] | Come on, tell her, Conrad. | 来啊 告诉妈 |
[37:41] | Why aren’t you saying anything? | 康拉德 你为什么一句话都不说? |
[37:44] | Mom, this is crazy. | 妈 这太离谱了 |
[37:46] | You have to try. You can’t give up on us. | 你一定要试试 你不能丢下我们啊 |
[37:48] | [Conrad] Mom? | 妈 |
[37:50] | Can’t you just… | 你能… |
[37:53] | I mean, can’t you just try? | 你能试一下吗? |
[37:56] | For us, Mom? | 就当是为了我们 妈 |
[38:01] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[38:04] | Come here. ♪ I’m so blue all the time ♪ ♪ And that’s just how I feel ♪ | 过来 |
[38:13] | ♪ Always have, and I always ♪ ♪ Will ♪♪ | -我知道你一做饭就意味着要结束了 |
[38:26] | [scoffs] Okay, I know it’s end times – if you’re cooking. – Shut up. | -别瞎说! |
[38:33] | How’d it go with the boys? [sighs] | 和儿子们聊得怎么样? |
[38:37] | I told them I’d do the trial. | 我告诉他们我会去参加临床试验 |
[38:40] | I couldn’t say no. | 没办法拒绝他们 |
[38:44] | I know it’s gonna make things harder, but… | -我知道这会让事情变得更糟糕… |
[38:47] | I don’t care what the doctors say. | -我不在乎医生怎么说 |
[38:49] | It’s going to work. | 肯定会好的 |
[38:52] | You’re magic. [chuckles] | 你的身上有魔法 |
[38:53] | [chuckles] | |
[38:55] | [sniffles] Since when do you believe in magic? | 你什么时候开始相信魔法了? |
[38:58] | [chuckles] I believe in you. | 我是相信你 |
[39:07] | All right, everybody down here. We still have to eat. | 好了 |
[39:10] | [overlapping chatter] – [Laurel] Thank you, no. – Laurel! | 大家都下来!我们还是要吃饭的 |
[39:17] | [Belly] There were times this summer when I felt like | 这个夏天 |
[39:18] | I didn’t know my own heart. You want some ice cream? | 我有时候感觉不太明白自己的内心 |
[39:21] | [Belly] But one thing I do know | 但有一点我非常笃定 |
[39:22] | for sure is that, no matter | 那就是 |
[39:24] | what happens next, I will always come back | 不管未来会发生什么 |
[39:27] | to this place | 我一定会再回到这里 |
[39:29] | and these people. | 回到这些人身边 |
[39:31] | [chatter continues] | |
[39:42] | I can’t believe she said yes. | 我不敢相信她居然答应了 |
[39:46] | You did it. You changed her mind. | 你做到了 你改变了她的想法 |
[39:48] | Oh, it wasn’t me. It was Jere. He did it. | 不是我 是杰里 |
[39:57] | Belly, I’m sorry for being so shitty | 是他做到了 柏莉 |
[40:00] | all summer. | 很抱歉 整个夏天我表现得像个混蛋 |
[40:04] | I mean, you were going through all this alone. | 你一个人扛着这一切 |
[40:07] | [stammers] I wish you had told me so you didn’t have to. | 真希望你早点告诉我 这样你就不用一个人扛着了 |
[40:09] | I wanted to. | 我有想过告诉你 |
[40:12] | I almost did a couple of times. – [♪ Taylor Swift: “This Love”] – ♪ Tossing, turning ♪ | 好几次话都到嘴边了 |
[40:16] | ♪ Struggled through the night… Um, we should go in. | 我们进去吧 |
[40:22] | There’s so many things I want to say to you. | 我有很多话想对你说 |
[40:24] | Don’t. Not now. | -别 |
[40:25] | Why? | 现在别说 -为什么? |
[40:29] | ‘Cause you really, really, really need | 因为你现在是真的需要陪伴 |
[40:31] | somebody right now, and… | |
[40:33] | I don’t want to be the kind of person | 我可不想乘虚而入 |
[40:34] | who takes advantage of that. | |
[40:35] | I don’t just need somebody. | 我不是需要有人陪伴 |
[40:40] | I need you. | 我是需要你 |
[40:43] | I don’t want you to need me. | 我不想让你需要我 |
[40:46] | I want you to want me. | 我想让你想要我 |
[40:48] | ♪ You showed up just in time… | |
[40:51] | I do want you. | 我真的很想要你 |
[40:54] | ♪ This love is good, this love is bad ♪ | |
[40:57] | ♪ This love is alive back from the dead, oh, oh, oh ♪ | |
[41:01] | ♪ These hands had to let it go free ♪ | |
[41:04] | ♪ And this love came back ♪ | |
[41:06] | ♪ To me, oh, oh, oh ♪ | |
[41:08] | ♪ Your kiss, my cheek ♪ | |
[41:11] | ♪ I watched you leave ♪ | |
[41:14] | ♪ When you’re young, you just run ♪ | |
[41:17] | ♪ But you come back ♪ | |
[41:20] | ♪ To what you need ♪ | |
[41:27] | ♪ This love is good, this love is bad ♪ | |
[41:30] | ♪ This love is alive ♪ | |
[41:32] | ♪ Back from the dead… | |
[41:34] | [Belly] In this moment, I realized | 在这一刻 我意识到 |
[41:36] | if this can happen, maybe anything can. ♪ This love left a permanent mark ♪ ♪ This love is glowing in the dark, oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ These hands had to let it go free ♪ | 既然这件事都会发生 |
[41:50] | ♪ And this love came back to me, oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ This love, oh, oh, oh ♪ ♪ This love ♪ | 那凡事都有可能 |
[42:00] | ♪ This love ♪ ♪ This love, this love came back to me, oh, oh, oh ♪♪ [waves crashing] | 创意监督 |
[42:41] | [waves continue crashing] [waves continue crashing] | 罗婷婷 |