英文名称:The Switch
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:24] | Look at us, running around. | 看看我们 东奔西跑 |
[01:29] | Always rushed, always late. | 总是匆忙 总是迟到 |
[01:35] | I guess that’s why they call it the human race. | 我猜这就是为什么我们被称为”人累” |
[01:39] | What we crave most in this world is connection. | 在这个世界上 我们最渴望的是联系 |
[01:43] | For some people it happens at first sight. | 有人会一见钟情 |
[01:46] | It’s when you know you know. | 心一动 你便知情已动 |
[01:49] | It’s fate working its magic. | 命运的魔力已发动 |
[01:53] | And that’s great for them. | 这样的人真幸运 |
[01:56] | They get to live in a pop song. | 像流行歌里唱的 |
[01:59] | Ride the express train. | 他们坐上了直达快车 |
[02:03] | But that’s not the way it really works. | 但是 爱情并不总是这样 |
[02:12] | For the rest of us, it’s a bit less romantic. | 至于其他人 可就不那么浪漫了 |
[02:16] | It’s complicated; it’s messy. | 感情又复杂 又混乱 |
[02:19] | It’s about horrible timing, and fumbled opportunities, | 发生在错误的时间 错失了良机 |
[02:22] | and not being able to say what you need to say | 需要表白时 羞口难开 |
[02:27] | when you need to say it. | 开口了 又辞不达意 |
[02:30] | At least, that’s the way it was for me. | 反正 我的感情生活就是这样 |
[02:35] | Taxi driver, taxi, taxi… | 出租车司机 出租车 出租车… |
[02:39] | Fat paddling awful looking bitch. | 骑车的婊子又胖又丑 |
[02:41] | Fat paddling awful looking bitch. | 骑车的婊子又胖又丑 |
[02:43] | Fat paddling awful looking bitch. | 骑车的婊子又胖又丑 |
[02:45] | Fat paddling awful looking bitch. | 骑车的婊子又胖又丑 |
[02:47] | Fat paddling awful looking bitch. | 骑车的婊子又胖又丑 |
[02:50] | Pig-face, pig-face, gimpy limping Mama. | 猪脸 长着张猪脸的跛脚欧巴桑 |
[02:53] | Pig-face, pig-face, gimpy limping Mama. | 猪脸 长着张猪脸的跛脚欧巴桑 |
[02:56] | Pig-face, pig-face, gimpy limping Mama. | 猪脸 长着张猪脸的跛脚欧巴桑 |
[02:58] | Pig-face, pig-face, gimpy limping Mama. | 猪脸 长着张猪脸的跛脚欧巴桑 |
[03:00] | I gotta a pig-face, gimpy limping Mama | 我看到一个猪脸的跛脚欧巴桑 |
[03:03] | I gotta a pig-face, gimpy limping Mama | 我看到一个猪脸的跛脚欧巴桑 |
[03:10] | Manboy, little manboy, beady-eyed little manboy. | 男孩气的男人 珠子眼男孩气的男人 |
[03:13] | Beady-eyed little manboy. I see a… | 珠子眼男孩气的男人 我看见… |
[03:16] | Beady-eyed little manboy. I see a… | 珠子眼男孩气的男人 我看见… |
[03:22] | beady-eyed little manboy, looking at me. | 珠子眼男孩气的男人 正看着我 |
[03:25] | I got a beady-eyed little manboy looking at me. | 我看见珠子眼男孩气的男人正看着我 |
[03:55] | You are not a beady-eyed little manchild. | 你不是珠子眼孩子气的男人 |
[03:58] | Boy. | 男孩气的男人 |
[03:59] | He states in English, OK? And that’s worse! | 他用英文表达的 好吧 男孩气更糟 |
[04:00] | I’m like a…I am a beady-eyed looking | 我是个…是个长着一双珠子眼 |
[04:02] | little manboy that shouldn’t be wearing his sweater vest. | 不该穿毛衣背心的男孩子气的男人 |
[04:05] | He was a mentally ill standing on a streetcorner. | 他只是个站在街角的神经病 |
[04:07] | Precisely, exactly. He had no reason to be polite. Ok? | 对啊 他没理由言行有礼 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1472个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:202个,六级词汇:106个,GRE词汇:111个,托福词汇:156个,考研词汇:237个,专四词汇:170个,专八词汇:27个, 所有生词标注共:443个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[04:10] | It was like a Tourette-style truth-serum-reflection this guy had, | 这家伙仿佛被打了强迫性真话吐露药 |
[04:12] | and I was cought right in the crosshairs. | 我又恰好在街角被他盯上了 |
[04:13] | See? I can’t believe this stuff still bothers you, Wally. | 你居然还在纠结这事 沃利 |
[04:15] | It does. | 的确纠结 |
[04:16] | Now I have some big news. | 我有重要消息要宣布 |
[04:17] | Can I please? I wanna show you something. | 我可以说了吗 有东西给你看 |
[04:18] | First I wanna show you something. Check this out. Look at that. | 首先我想让你看点东西 看这个 |
[04:21] | – What? What is that? – I seem to have a growth. | -这是什么 -我好像有点进步了 |
[04:25] | Oh my gosh! You’re such a throw-up. | 天哪 你真恶心 |
[04:28] | It’s not a sunset. | 这可不是日落照片 |
[04:30] | – You’re exausting. – My health exausts you? | -你真烦人 -我的健康问题烦人吗 |
[04:34] | We will deal with my death later. | 待会再讨论我的死亡 |
[04:35] | My turn, see this? | 轮到我说了 看这个 |
[04:37] | That’s the Dollar in Yen, | 这是美元对日元的汇率走势 |
[04:39] | I bougth in a week ago. | 我一周前就买准了 |
[04:41] | Good for you. | 恭喜你 |
[04:41] | – Now, look it at like this. – Yeah, so anyways. | -再这样看 -还不是一样 |
[04:44] | Now, someone you knew owned this stock. | 如果一个熟人手上有这只股票 |
[04:46] | What advice would you give them? | 你会给他什么建议 |
[04:48] | I don’t…I’d go for fundamentals, | 我不知道…得先看看基本参数 |
[04:50] | you know, P/E ratio. | 譬如市盈率 |
[04:51] | Just Simple, simple, hold or sell? | 简单点 抛还是持有 |
[04:52] | – You gotta sell them; it’s going down. – Exactly. | -你得抛啊 股价在跌 -不错 |
[04:55] | This, Wally, this is | 沃利 这就是女人 |
[04:56] | what women’s fertility looks like after a certain age. | 过了一定年纪后的生育率表现 |
[04:58] | So? | 然后呢 |
[04:59] | So I’d like you to be the first to know, | 然后我希望你第一个知道 |
[05:02] | I’m having a baby. | 我要生孩子了 |
[05:05] | You’re pregnant? | 你怀孕了? |
[05:06] | No, not yet, but I’m working on it. | 还没有 我正在努力 |
[05:09] | I went to the doctor. | 我去看了医生 |
[05:10] | She said all my levels are really great, considering. | 整体而言 我各方面都挺健康的 |
[05:13] | And she said that my cervical mucus is gorgeous, by the way. | 顺便提一下 她说我的宫颈黏液很华丽 |
[05:17] | Thanks for that. | 多谢告知 |
[05:18] | And then she started giving me this lecture about my age. | 接着她就说教起我年龄的问题了 |
[05:21] | And I was really startled to hear about timing, | 她谈到时机 我很震惊 |
[05:24] | and why wait? | 还等什么呢 |
[05:26] | And, you know, I just started… | 还有 我刚… |
[05:28] | would you please stop having sex with the food. | 你能不能别跟食物亲热了 |
[05:31] | Sorry, you know I don’t know I do. | 对不起 你知道我刚才无意识的 |
[05:33] | And then I thought to myself, I can do this. | 接着我就对自己说 这个我搞得定 |
[05:35] | I have got a, you know, killer new job to network | 我有了份特别棒的新工作来联络人 |
[05:38] | and I do not need a man to have a baby. | 我都不需要男人来生孩子 |
[05:40] | Technically speaking you do. | 从技术角度来说你还是要的 |
[05:41] | Where is all this coming from? | 你怎么突然想起这一茬的 |
[05:42] | Is this about Paul? | 是因为保罗吗 |
[05:43] | Because if it is, why don’t you just chocke it up | 如果是 你何不咽下苦果 |
[05:44] | as another one of your disastrous flamouts | 就当是又一次悲惨的感情熄火 |
[05:46] | and move on. | 然后勇往直前 |
[05:48] | This has absolutely nothing to do with Paul! | 跟保罗一点关系也没有 |
[05:50] | Well I think it does. | 我觉得有 |
[05:50] | And thank you for bringing that up. | 谢谢你揭我伤疤 |
[05:52] | All I’m saying is don’t kick that can down that road. | 我只是说别一门心思钻牛角尖 |
[05:54] | You need to look at your relationship | 前车之覆 |
[05:55] | as a binding off the next step. | 后车之鉴 |
[05:57] | Deal with the one before. | 你得审视你的恋爱关系 |
[05:59] | I’m just tired of thinking about how this is supposed to go. | 我对总是规划人生感到厌倦了 |
[06:02] | Alright? I’m just ready to do it now. Life is in session. | 我已准备好开始行动 别蹉跎人生 |
[06:07] | – Is that from an Infoman show? – No. | -这是从灵通人士秀里学来的吗 -不是 |
[06:10] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -是学来的 |
[06:11] | – Which by the DVD? – One, | -DVD里第几期 -第一期 |
[06:12] | but it realy is something that resonated with me. | 这句话特别引起我的共鸣 |
[06:15] | Wally I don’t…you know what? | 沃利 跟你说… |
[06:17] | I’m gonna do this. I want to have a kid. | 我决定就这么做 生个小孩 |
[06:20] | And I’m in the market for…some…semen. | 我想买点…买点…精子 |
[06:26] | And… | 还有… |
[06:30] | And? | 还有什么 |
[06:34] | I need you to help me find some. | 我需要你帮我找一些 |
[06:43] | So what? Are you gonna like…use a service? | 那又如何 你准备用精子银行 |
[06:45] | You gonna beat resumes? | 审查履历表吗 |
[06:46] | You know, all that stuff is crap. | 这些玩意都是垃圾 |
[06:47] | I heard about this woman in Queens. | 我听说过 皇后区有个女人 |
[06:49] | She thought that she was buying a sperm of an Ivy Leauge athlete, | 以为她买了个常春藤联盟运动员的精子 |
[06:51] | turned out it came from a homless guy. | 结果发现是个流浪汉的 |
[06:53] | Oh you did not hear that. | 少胡扯 |
[06:55] | Kid turned out homeless. | 小孩后来也成了流浪汉 |
[06:56] | She tried to sue him. She lost. | 她想告流浪汉 结果输了官司 |
[06:57] | – You just mad all of that up! – Did I? | -全是你编的 -我有吗 |
[07:00] | Why are you even on this train? | 你干吗上这趟地铁 |
[07:02] | Cause we are not nearly done talking about this. | 因为关于这个 我们还有很多要谈 |
[07:04] | Wally, you’re a vortex. | 沃利 你搞得我头晕了 |
[07:06] | I have four interviews this week. | 这周我有4个面试 |
[07:08] | More than which I’m prepared for. OK? | 我没准备这么多 |
[07:10] | Listen…what’s wrong with my sperm, by the way? | 我的精子有什么问题 |
[07:16] | – Your sperm? – It works. | -你的精子? -它们功能正常 |
[07:19] | Nothing. Eh eh…You’ve…killer sperm. | 没问题 你的精子…棒极了 |
[07:24] | Damn right. | 对呀 |
[07:24] | But…you know…we’re best friends. | 但是…你是我最好的朋友 |
[07:26] | Isn’t that weird? That’d be weird. | 不觉得怪吗 怪怪的 |
[07:28] | It is weird. You’re right. OK. | 是很怪 你说得对 |
[07:29] | Anymore…what else…how do I put this… | 还有…该怎么说呢… |
[07:31] | Careful. | 仔细点想 |
[07:32] | – You’re a little neurotic. – I see. | -你还有点神经质 -我明白 |
[07:34] | – A little self absorbed, and pessimistic. – I am. | -有点自我中心 悲观主义 -的确 |
[07:37] | And I’m not pessimistic. Sorry, I’m a realist. | 我不是悲观主义 我是现实主义 |
[07:39] | Well, it’s not about you, alright? | 事情不是关乎你 好吧 |
[07:41] | And wether you can live with this or not… | 不管合不合你意… |
[07:43] | Well I’m not. Please, please don’t say it. | 可我不是悲观啊 求你别那样说我 |
[07:45] | “Life is in session. “ | “别蹉跎人生” |
[07:50] | …slaped her in the face. Ah… | …扇她一巴掌啊 |
[07:54] | Ah, what does she take you for? A eunuch? | 她把你当什么啦 阉人吗 |
[07:55] | Look, you’re jealous, it’s perfectly normal. | 你感到忌妒 这很正常 |
[07:57] | But wait, I’m not jealous. | 但我不是忌妒 |
[07:58] | Hey, big time primal stuff we’re dealing here with. | 现在面对的是重要时刻的根本问题 |
[07:59] | Jungle stuff. | 丛林般凶险 |
[08:00] | You’ve every right to be upset. | 你完全有理由生气 |
[08:02] | She put you in the friend zone. 6 years ago, brother. | 6年前 她把你放到朋友圈 |
[08:05] | That’s a cold and inhospitable palce | 对你濒临灭绝的男人气概来说 |
[08:06] | for your manhood as the dangered species. | 那地方既寒冷又荒凉 |
[08:08] | And now we’re talking about the seed yet devalued by her. | 现在她又贬低你的种子 |
[08:12] | Uh, that’s gotta… | 这就有点… |
[08:12] | Hey! She did not put me in the friends zone. | 她没有把我放在朋友圈 |
[08:14] | We put eachother on the friend zone. | 我们彼此放的对方 |
[08:15] | It was a mutual place. You know that. | 是相互选择 你知道的 |
[08:17] | You know this for yourself. | 你自欺欺人 |
[08:18] | You had your window with Kassie, | 你向凯茜敞开了心扉 |
[08:19] | and you went all “Wally” on her and doomed it. | 将自己完全展现给她 然后玩完了 |
[08:21] | I went wha? Wha what? What is that even supposed to mean? | 我怎么啦 什么 你到底想说什么 |
[08:24] | You shared too much to soon. | 你太早太多地暴露了自己 |
[08:25] | Quickest way to kill a romance. | 扼杀浪漫关系的最快捷径 |
[08:26] | You gotta hide the crazy at least for the appetizers. | 至少在上主菜之前 你得隐藏好自己 |
[08:28] | I see. Just so that I’m clear, | 我问清楚点 |
[08:31] | which one of your 3 failed marriages | 你三段失败的婚姻里 |
[08:32] | taught you that lesson? | 哪一段告诉你要这样 |
[08:33] | All 3, in they’re special and various ways. – | 全部 各自用其特别与迥异的方式 |
[08:35] | Exactly! So, OK, I appreciate the kind advice. But I’m fine. | 好了 多谢你的良心用苦 但我没事 |
[08:39] | – Are you? – Yeah! | -是吗 -是 |
[08:39] | Are you? Cause I still don’t know | 你确定? 因为我还是搞不明白 |
[08:40] | why the hell you e-mailed me a picture of your armpit? | 你他妈干吗电邮给我你腋窝的照片 |
[08:43] | I told you, I thought I had a growth. | 我说过 我以为我有点进步了 |
[08:45] | And was it an armpit? | 难道那看起来像腋窝吗 |
[08:46] | Oh Godly, I hope so. | 神哪 我希望是 |
[08:55] | Please tell me you didn’t invite Wally. | 别告诉我你请了沃利 |
[08:58] | Of course I did. | 我当然请了他 |
[09:00] | At least he’s bringing that internet-girl? | 他至少会带上他的女网友吧 |
[09:03] | She broke up with him. | 她甩了他 |
[09:04] | Shocker. Do you know | 爆炸新闻 |
[09:05] | I’ve had orgasms that last longer than his relationship? | 我有些性高潮都比他的恋爱关系持续得久 |
[09:08] | Would you stop!? Sorry. | 别说啦 不好意思 |
[09:11] | OK, here are your talking points minister. | 这是您的谈话要点 部长阁下 |
[09:14] | Listen, I know that Wally can be a bit blunt, | 我知道沃利言语有点直率 |
[09:17] | but at least he tells like it is. You know what I mean? | 但至少他表里如一 你懂我的意思吧 |
[09:20] | Take, when things get too intimate, he gets the walls up. | 拿着这个 关系一亲密 他就树起高墙 |
[09:23] | But nobody…there is nobody I trust more. | 但是没有谁 没有谁像他那样让我信赖 |
[09:26] | I mean he always has my back. | 永远都在背后支持我 |
[09:28] | Yeah, I get it Kass, he is your BFF, | 我明白 小凯 他永远是最好的朋友 |
[09:30] | he’s a really good guy. Totally undatable. | 他人很不错 完全不适合约会 |
[09:33] | Nobody is totally undatable. | 没有谁完全不适合约会 |
[09:36] | C’mon, I mean, gotta be somebody out there for him. | 得了吧 总有人适合他 |
[09:41] | Done. | 搞定 |
[09:44] | I hope this party doesn’t suck. | 我希望这个派对别太糟糕 |
[09:50] | You really shoud have gotten Debbie a gift. | 你真该给黛比带份礼物的 |
[09:52] | – Oh, C’mon. – It’s her 30th birthday. She’s really vulnerable. | -算了吧 -这是她30岁生日 她很容易伤心 |
[09:55] | But telling her actually it’s the 30th going to be my gift for that old bag. | 告诉她活到30就是我放下的礼物 |
[09:59] | Hey, so here’s what I hear from that. | 我的怀孕计划有新进展 |
[10:00] | So I want a donor, that I can meet. | 我想找一个能见上面的捐精者 |
[10:02] | You know I want someone whose eye’s I can look into, | 我可以看着他的眼睛 |
[10:05] | wanna be able to, you know, shake his hand | 可以和他握手 |
[10:07] | and you can’t do that, this one thing, right? | 但是不能和他做…做那事 |
[10:10] | I also want it fresh. You know, | 我还想要新鲜的精子 |
[10:11] | I don’t really, I don’t think I want it froozen. It’s frozen. | 不要冷冻的 它们一般冷冻 |
[10:14] | Frozen’s so refreshing now. | 现在冷冻多新鲜啊 |
[10:17] | What qualities would you be sharping for? | 什么特征会让你眼前一亮 |
[10:19] | Ah ha…sense of humor. | 幽默感 |
[10:21] | It’s the most important. | 这最重要 |
[10:23] | Why you women always say that | 你们女人为什么老是说 |
[10:25] | sense of humor is always the most important thing. | 幽默感永远最重要 |
[10:27] | We all know that’s a lie. | 地球人都知道这是忽悠人的 |
[10:29] | – Ok…so then height. – No. | -好吧 那身高最重要 -不是 |
[10:33] | But you know, funny, height…funny, height. | 风趣 身高很重要啊 风趣 身高 |
[10:51] | C’mon Wally Mars, are you gonna dance with me? | 沃利?马斯 来和我一起跳舞呀 |
[10:55] | No, I’m not, birthday girl. | 不了 大寿星 |
[10:57] | Every feeling will be tonight, you know. | 我们相互吸引只是因为今晚 |
[10:59] | You’re such a buzzkill. | 你真扫兴 |
[11:01] | I don’t want to break your floor. | 我可不想破坏你的地板 |
[11:02] | You did such a great job over there. | 你那边装饰得很漂亮 |
[11:05] | You dressed up for my party. | 你为我的派对特意盛装打扮了啊 |
[11:07] | That’s so nice. | 多谢啦 |
[11:08] | – You’re welcome. – Stripes. Eh he… | -不客气 -条纹衫啊… |
[11:12] | Ok, who’s dancing with me? | 谁想和我一起跳舞 |
[11:25] | They really haven’t made on honest kick-boxing film yet. | 他们还没拍过一部货真价实的散打电影 |
[11:29] | That’s so true. I haven’t tought about that yet. | 对啊 我都没想过那方面 |
[11:32] | You’re absolutly right. That’s… | 你说得很对 他们… |
[11:34] | Hi. I’m bored. Let’s get a kebab. | 我很无聊 我们去买串烤羊肉串 |
[11:37] | Wally, this is Declan. | 沃利 这是德克兰 |
[11:39] | He is a writer/director. | 他是一名编剧兼导演 |
[11:42] | – Hey, double thread. – Hi Wally. | -你好 两面手 -你好 沃利 |
[11:44] | This is Wally, one of my oldest friends. | 这是沃利 我最铁的朋友之一 |
[11:46] | – That’s right. – He’s an expertise. | -不错 -他是专家 |
[11:47] | Analyst. | 股票分析师 |
[11:49] | – Seriously, come with me. – I think I’ll stay. | -真的 跟我走吧 -我不想走啊 |
[11:51] | – I don’t think so. – What? | -我不同意 -什么 |
[11:52] | Hey Wally, you, eh, got great stock tips for me? | 沃利 你有什么好股票推荐一下吗 |
[11:55] | Oh Declan. They are eh, they’re going straight up. | 德克兰 它们都在涨 |
[11:58] | For your advice, go on margin, go string along. | 给你一句衷言 继续买入 随行就市 |
[12:00] | Let’s do it. | 我们走吧 |
[12:01] | – Go string along? – That’s right. | -随行就市吗 -对 |
[12:02] | Really? You always said to get out. | 真的吗 是你在说要减仓 |
[12:04] | – Change of plans, let’s go. – Sure did fast. | -计划有变 我们走 -变得太快了 |
[12:05] | One second, OK? | 耗时一秒了 |
[12:08] | Oh boy, see that you just got finger gunned. | 天哪 他对你竖手指了 |
[12:10] | I heard it. | 我听到了 |
[12:12] | C’mon…please. | 过来 |
[12:15] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:16] | He’s married. | 他结婚了 |
[12:17] | Divorced. | 是离婚 |
[12:19] | – And he’s lying. – How do you know that? | -他在撒谎 -你怎么知道 |
[12:21] | Beacause there’s a tan line on his finger where he’s ring should be. | 因为原本戴戒指的地方白一些 |
[12:24] | What? | 什么 |
[12:25] | Tell me you’re not thinking this guy’s a donor, are ye? | 别跟我说你准备让这个人来捐精 |
[12:26] | Alright, you know what? I don’t know. | 我承认 我不知道 |
[12:29] | I don’t know. I still might do it. | 我可能就要他的了 |
[12:31] | What are you taling about? | 你在说什么啊 |
[12:32] | Whose side…are you outta your mind? | 脑子进水了吗 |
[12:33] | You’re gonna let captain douche be the father of your child? | 你打算让混蛋大王来当孩子的父亲吗 |
[12:36] | That just locks it up for you? | 就认定是他了吗 |
[12:37] | I don’t know yet. I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[12:41] | I tell you what, you’re on your own. | 我跟你说 你自己乱搞去吧 |
[12:42] | Oh yeah,ok | 好啊 |
[12:58] | Wally…Wally | 沃利…沃利 |
[13:03] | Wally | 沃利 |
[13:10] | Declan, Declan | 德克兰 德克兰 |
[13:13] | Kassie left. | 凯茜走了 |
[13:14] | What? | 什么 |
[13:15] | Kassie had to go. | 她得去个地方 |
[13:17] | Where? | 什么地方 |
[13:18] | She’s knew a dealer’s house. OK. | 一个小贩家里 |
[13:20] | Now this guy’s a little bit of a paranoid. Excuse me. | 那家伙有点多疑 借你背一用 |
[13:22] | She went by herself. She’s gone to pick up some drugs, | 她一个人去了 去拿点货 |
[13:24] | alright? Some extasy, bro, and some viagra, alright? | 一些迷幻药 还有点伟哥 |
[13:28] | – And she diggs you. – Hah, she diggs me. | -她喜欢你 -她喜欢我呀 |
[13:31] | Bet your ass she diggs. It’s, er…It’s like Donky Kong. | 我猜是喜欢你的屁股 跟个金刚似的 |
[13:33] | It’s actually what she want me to say to you. Those exact words. | 她其实想对你说这些话 一字不差地 |
[13:36] | This sreet address, loveshack. And you gotta go right now! | 这是她爱巢的地址 你得马上出发了 |
[13:39] | Go! Seriously. Tell her she’s safe for two, Okay? | 走啊 跟她说她能承受两粒春药 |
[13:45] | Wally | 沃利 |
[13:49] | You sent him to Washington Heights? | 你给了他华盛顿高地的地址? |
[13:51] | Harlem’s too judgfied, | 关于哈莱姆区 [纽约市黑人集中区] 有太多成见 |
[13:52] | I had to go higher. | 我得挑个高级点的地方 |
[13:53] | Wasn’t even gonna go through with it. | 你就不能接受这个吗 |
[13:55] | It’s just an idea. You know, one you let it breath. | 还只是一个想法呀 你得允许它发展 |
[13:59] | What’s wrong? Why are you so weird lately? | 你怎么啦 最近你怪怪的 |
[14:01] | – I haven’t. – Yeah, you have. | -我没有 -你就是怪怪的 |
[14:03] | I don’t think…I don’t think you should do it, you know. | 我认为…我认为你得打消这个念头 |
[14:05] | The whole baby thing. | 打消生小孩的念头 |
[14:06] | – Oh Stop it! – It’s not right. | -别说了 -这么做不对 |
[14:08] | – Wally, Stop! – It’s not natural. | -沃利 别说了 -这不遵循自然规律 |
[14:09] | What if you meet someone tomorrow, alright? | 如果你明天碰见一个人 |
[14:13] | Or like 6 months from now, you guys fall in love. | 半年之后 你俩坠入爱河 |
[14:15] | By the time you realise it, it’s too late. | 等你意识到时 已经太迟了 |
[14:18] | Why is it so hard for you to except? | 你怎么就不能接受呢 |
[14:20] | Look, I’m not gonna wait around for | 我不会坐等 |
[14:22] | some version of this that might never happen. Okay? | 不可能发生的事 |
[14:25] | Look. This wasn’t my plan either. | 这以前也不是我在人生规划里 |
[14:27] | I didn’t grow up in Minnesota dreaming of the day | 我在明尼苏达长大 可没梦想过有一天 |
[14:29] | that I was gonna put a hat out for spem donor on Craigslist. | 在克雷格列表里挑一个捐精者 [美国最有名的分类广告] |
[14:33] | But I’m here. And it’s happening. | 但事已至此 我必须这样做 |
[14:34] | And it’s scary. I can’t count on you. | 这么做很恐怖 我不能指望你 |
[14:36] | I can’t…I can’t ask for your support | 要求你支持我 |
[14:38] | without you stealing out constant judgements. | 又不说三道四 |
[14:41] | You’re supposed to be my friend. | 你该像个朋友支持我的 |
[14:52] | I think we should take some time. I think we need a timeout. | 我想我们需要点时间 最好暂停一下 |
[14:58] | How do you learn how to speak Mommy, huh? | 你什么时候学会母亲的口吻了 |
[15:05] | Taxi. | 出租车 |
[15:08] | See you later. | 再见 |
[15:15] | I’m not just your friend, Debbie is your friend. | 我不只是朋友 黛比才是朋友 |
[15:25] | Look at you. Is someone chasing you? Dude! | 看看你 有人在追你吗 伙计 |
[15:32] | – Let me guesse, Kassie issues? – No! | -我猜猜 凯茜的问题? -不是 |
[15:34] | No, it’s no issue. | 我们没问题 |
[15:35] | We just haven’t seen each other for a week. | 就是一个星期没见面了 |
[15:37] | She sais she wants a timeout. | 她说要我们暂停一下 |
[15:38] | Timeout? | 暂停? |
[15:39] | Timeout? What are you, 6? | 暂停? 你多大了 6岁吗 |
[15:42] | You didn’t show you hema crackers? | 你没展示一下你的腹肌吗 |
[15:43] | Grown ups don’t go on timeouts. | 成年人可不暂停 |
[15:44] | Grown ups have sex with their lady friends, Mars. | 成年人和他们的女性朋友做爱 马斯 |
[15:48] | You’re eating chocolate bar on 2. | 你下午2点吃巧克力 |
[15:51] | It’s not on 2. | 还不到2点 |
[15:52] | Certainly not on 2. I need to stir energy. | 绝对还不到2点 我得激发点能量 |
[15:54] | And I’m in the fat burning zone. | 况且我还在燃烧脂肪模式下 |
[15:56] | You’re burning muscle. This’s how you burn fat. | 你在活动肌肉 这样才能燃烧脂肪 |
[17:08] | Ehh…sweet. | 真漂亮 |
[17:18] | One more please. I got it. Cool, if I did this by myself? | 再来一杯 好的 酷 我自己动手 |
[17:23] | Thinking about your eyes. | 不甩我吗 |
[17:24] | Hey Wally. | 你好啊 沃利 |
[17:25] | Want me to top, huh? | 要添点酒吗 |
[17:26] | No no no, thank you. I will stick to the hard stuff tonight. | 不用了 谢谢 今晚我只喝烈性酒 |
[17:30] | So hey, who does this? A party for insemination? | 谁准备的这个派对 受精派对吗 |
[17:33] | Is there even a doctor here, Debbie? | 有医生在场吗 黛比 |
[17:34] | Yes! Dr. Ollinson. | 有啊 奥利森医生 |
[17:38] | That guy? Feel like practice out of a camper? | 那家伙吗 像是在露营地行医的家伙 |
[17:41] | He is progressive. This whole night was my idea. | 他可是个进步人士 今晚由我全权策划 |
[17:45] | It’s how everybody is doing it these days. | 如今就流行这个 |
[17:47] | Kassie is gonna go in the other room. | 凯茜会到另一间屋子去 |
[17:49] | We’re all gonna leave. And she’s gonna like… | 大家都离开 她会用这个管子… |
[17:51] | do the deed with this big baister. | 完成这件事 |
[17:55] | Shouldn’t that be cleaned or something? Why is it here? | 这东西要消毒吧 怎么放在这里 |
[17:58] | – I’m messing with you! – Debbie, knock it off. | -我逗你玩呢 -黛比 别闹了 |
[18:03] | She’s gonna use a medical device. But you know, | 她会用医疗设备的 但是 |
[18:06] | it’s basically the same thing. | 原理相同 |
[18:09] | Charming. | 有意思 |
[18:11] | Wally, what is wrong with you? | 沃利 你是怎么回事儿 |
[18:13] | You have like this, this negative, | 情绪这么低落 |
[18:15] | always negative ions, that popp off like flies. | 整个人被抑郁的气氛包围 |
[18:18] | You try this, it will make you less anxious. | 试试这个 会让你不那么焦虑 |
[18:20] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[18:21] | I stole them from my mother. They’re herbal. | 我从妈妈那里偷来的 是中药成分 |
[18:27] | But they might as well be pharmasuical. | 但也可以当药吃 |
[18:30] | If I take one you walk away? | 我吃一片你就能不烦我吗 |
[18:32] | I should change the guacamole. | 我得换一下鳄梨酱 |
[18:34] | You know it goes like from green to brown. | 都从绿色变成棕色了 |
[18:36] | Like…that putrid, kinda like your sweater. | 像烂了一样 就像你这件毛衣 |
[19:19] | This is a strange one. | 这聚会很奇怪 |
[19:22] | – Only Kassie would do it like this. – Yeah. | -也只有凯茜会这么干 -是啊 |
[19:25] | – Kinda knew it that well. – No? | -看来你挺了解啊 -是啊 |
[19:27] | Can I get you a drink? | 要喝一杯吗 |
[19:28] | Yes you sure can. Thanks Bartender. | 好的 谢谢你 酒保 |
[19:32] | – I’m Wally. – Roland. | -我叫沃利 -我是罗兰德 |
[19:35] | I’m the donor. | 我就是捐精者 |
[19:38] | Yeah, Roland the donor. | 是啊 捐精者罗兰德 |
[19:42] | I am Wally the best friend. Kassie’s best friend. | 我是她最好的朋友沃利 凯茜的死党 |
[19:46] | – Well, that’s ok. – Great. | -真棒 -很好 |
[19:57] | Feel like the prized hog. | 我像稀有动物一样 大家都看 |
[20:02] | Bet you’re used to that, huh? Let me aks you a question. | 你都该习惯了吧 我想问你个问题 |
[20:07] | Why you doing this? | 为什么要这么做 |
[20:10] | – We could use some money. – We? | -这样我们就有钱了 -我们? |
[20:12] | Yeah, my wife and I. She is right over there. | 是的 我妻子和我 她就在那边 |
[20:18] | – She is beautiful. – Yeah, thank you. | -她真漂亮 -是的 谢谢 |
[20:20] | She is the love of my live. She is my soulmate. | 她是我一生所爱 我的灵魂伴侣 |
[20:25] | – Oh man. She the wind under your wings? – Yeah. | -天啊 她是你的心头肉吧 -没错 |
[20:28] | – I get it. – Yeah. | -我说对了 -是的 |
[20:30] | So I guess it’s stuff under teacher salary. | 教课收入有限 |
[20:32] | I’m a sister-professor at Columbia. | 我是哥伦比亚大学的教授 |
[20:34] | Teach course feminist literary tradition. | 教授传统女性主义文学 |
[20:37] | – That right? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[20:41] | – It’s game time. Your ready? – Ok. | -是时候了 准备好了吗 -是的 |
[20:44] | You got a nice room. | 为你准备了很好的房间 |
[20:45] | – With everything…well, you know. – Duty calls. | -万事俱备 只欠… -我去完成任务 |
[20:49] | Good talking to you Wally. | 沃利 和你聊天很开心 |
[20:54] | Make way! It’s happening people! | 让开 激动人心的时刻到了 |
[21:13] | – Hi. – I just met your Viking. | -你来了 -我看到那个像维京海盗的人了 |
[21:18] | – Gorgeous, isn’t he? – Yeah, delicious. | -他很帅吧 -是啊 秀色可餐 |
[21:27] | – What’s going on right here? – Truth? | -你怎么了 -说实话吗 |
[21:32] | I’m freaking out. | 我害怕极了 |
[21:34] | I really thought that throwing a party would, | 我以为办一场派对 |
[21:37] | you know, make it fun, but it’s… | 能让气氛轻松点 但是… |
[21:42] | It’s just really depressing. | 我情绪很低落 |
[21:45] | – C’mon! – You think I’m crazy, don’t you? | -好啦 -你觉得我疯了 对吧 |
[21:51] | I think that you wanna have a child, and I think that’s natural. | 我知道你想要个孩子 我认为这很正常 |
[21:58] | You’re not nuts. | 你又不傻 |
[22:02] | You’re okay. | 你会没事的 |
[22:06] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:10] | – You get it, don’t you? – I get it. | -你明白的 对吗 -我明白 |
[22:12] | You get it. | 你理解我 |
[22:23] | Ok, where is my crown? | 我的花冠在哪里 |
[22:31] | I gonna be fine. Well, still lil’ emotional. | 我会没事的 只是有些情绪化 |
[22:36] | – Crown looks fantastic. – Bye. | -花冠很漂亮 -回头见 |
[22:50] | Okay guys. Are you all ready? | 大家都准备好了吗 |
[22:54] | Before we get on to the nitty gritty and kick you all out. | 在大家都被轰出去 要干正事之前 |
[23:00] | I just wanted to make a toast to our donors, Roland. | 我想敬捐精者罗兰德一杯 |
[23:05] | – Yeah! – Roland, where are you? | -好啊 -罗兰德 你在哪里 |
[23:08] | Right there! | 就在那里 |
[23:09] | There he is! | 在那里 |
[23:13] | – How did it go in there? – Debbie! | -你感觉如何 -黛比 闭嘴 |
[23:17] | I also wanna make a toast to our Kassie. | 我还想敬凯茜一杯 |
[23:23] | Why we’re all here. You’re in inspiration to all of us. | 你把我们聚到一起 你是我们的榜样 |
[23:27] | You’re taking the bull by the horn. | 你勇气非凡 |
[23:30] | Your Venus, and we’re doing it. | 你是女神维纳斯 我们支持你 |
[23:33] | To Kassie! | 敬凯茜 |
[23:37] | It’s amazing. We’re doing it by ourselves. | 太美妙了 我们可以自己做成这事 |
[23:42] | Oh my God! | 我的天啊 |
[23:45] | You’re kidding! | 不是开玩笑吧 |
[24:12] | I’m in here. Use the other bathroom. | 有人 用其他卫生间吧 |
[24:47] | Kassie | 凯茜啊 |
[25:35] | – Is someone in there? – I’m in here! | -有人吗 -有人 |
[25:38] | Sorry. | 不好意思 |
[27:31] | – My head, please! – You’re fired. | -拜托 我头疼 -你被炒了 |
[27:34] | Your falling apart. | 看看你这颓废的样子 |
[27:35] | What the hell was that last night? | 昨晚到底是怎么回事儿 |
[27:38] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[27:39] | That you showed up at my place at 3 in the morning, | 说你凌晨3点闯到我家 |
[27:41] | completely drunk? | 烂醉如泥 |
[27:43] | – Plastered, what is that? – Wait, what? | -酒气熏天 你搞什么 -等等 什么 |
[27:47] | – I stayed at your place last night? – Yes and | -我昨晚待在你家? -是啊 |
[27:51] | talking some scary mumbady jumbady. | 还说一些不着边际的话 什么妈妈孩子 |
[27:53] | I had nightmares after that man. | 你说完之后我都做噩梦了 |
[27:55] | – What? What was I saying? – I don’t know. Somewhat… | -什么 我说了什么 -我也听不懂 大概是… |
[28:00] | wild blabberings about…risky trade, | 胡扯些什么风险交易 |
[28:03] | vikings. I don’t know, music that was vile and sinister. | 维京海盗 还有难听不祥的音乐之类 |
[28:09] | Very dark, really. Very disturbing. | 总之很黑暗很烦人 |
[28:13] | I launched you into a car pretty quick. | 我当机立断花40块钱 雇车把你送回去了 |
[28:14] | 40 bucks, my treat. | 这钱不用还我了 |
[28:17] | – Leonard I don’t remember any of that. – What?! | -莱纳德 我什么都记不得了 -什么 |
[28:21] | How can you not? You don’t | 你怎么能忘了 你忘了吗 |
[28:22] | recall one point barking out the name Diane Sawyer. | 自己大叫戴安·索耶的名字 |
[28:26] | Diane Sawyer! You remember that? At all? | 戴安·索耶 你记得吗 都想起来了吗 |
[28:29] | – Diane Sawyer from Good Morning America? – Yeah. | -《早安美国》的戴安·索耶吗 -没错 |
[28:32] | By the way, she’ always been quite calmly, hasn’t she? | 她一直都表现得很冷静 是吧 |
[28:34] | Creamy complexion, | 估计是粉擦得太多了 |
[28:37] | I think she was a Miss…something rather | 我觉得她是个…怎么说呢 |
[28:40] | I went to Kassie’s party and after that | 我去了凯茜的派对 之后怎样全不记得 |
[28:45] | – I guess I must have blacked out. – Blacked out? | -就像失忆了一样 -失忆? |
[28:50] | – Yeah. – Well you threw up in my hallway like a collage girl. | -是的 -你在我家走廊吐得一塌糊涂 |
[28:54] | You seriously don’t remember? Any of it? | 你真不记得了吗 全忘了? |
[28:58] | No, zero. | 忘得一干二净 |
[29:00] | Well, I’m telling you, you need help. | 我告诉你 你该看医生了 |
[29:03] | – How do you do? – Good and you? | -你好吗 -很好 你呢 |
[29:10] | Diane Sawyer | 戴安·索耶 |
[29:36] | Do we have to see the second act? | 我们还要看第二幕吗 |
[29:38] | – C’mon, it gets better. – Do you Promise? | -好了 会比上一幕好看的 -你保证? |
[29:41] | They’re not even making the joke. I mean | 整出戏连个笑话都没有 |
[29:43] | it’s really unbelievable. What is this guy trying to prove? | 这实在难以置信 这个人到底要证明什么 |
[29:46] | – Kassie. – Oh please. | -凯茜 -好了 |
[29:47] | – I thought it was extremely powerful. – It’s not powerful. | -我觉得表现力很强 -根本没什么表现力 |
[29:50] | It’s like introducing a new character. | 不过就是出了个新面孔 |
[29:52] | A very small unsettling character that, you know.. | 一个微不足道可有可无的角色 |
[29:59] | – Fraknly… – I’m pregnant. | -老实讲… -我怀孕了 |
[30:02] | That’s gonna make the king much less inclining to hear this guy out? | 这样只会让国王更不想听他把话说完 |
[30:05] | You know he’s not wearing any pants. It’s unnecessary. | 他都没穿裤子 这没有必要 |
[30:08] | Did you hear what I just said? | 你听到我刚才说什么了吗 |
[30:12] | Yeah. | 听到了 |
[30:18] | She went on to tell me | 然后她对我说 |
[30:19] | that se was moving back home to Minessotta. | 她打算搬回明尼苏达州 |
[30:24] | Something like a better place to raise kid, | 说那里抚养孩子更方便 |
[30:26] | and loving grandparents. | 可以让孩子享受到爷爷奶奶的爱 |
[30:31] | It really ruined the second | 这个突如其来的消息 |
[30:32] | act for me which is bummer because I had | 令第二幕戏变得索然无味 |
[30:33] | to say the naked guy ended up | 那个裸体男子让许多人 |
[30:34] | killing a bunch of people and I got pretty good. | 倒足胃口 我看了毫无感觉 |
[30:40] | Two weeks later, Kassie left. | 两周后 凯茜搬走了 |
[30:43] | She got little chocked up as the moving vans pulled away. | 汽车开动的时候 她很惆怅 |
[30:46] | Probably sensing what a | 也许是觉得 |
[30:47] | gigantic mistake she was making with her life. | 她正在做出一个极为错误的决定 |
[30:51] | She bought me an erdel terrier. | 她给我买了一条小猎狗 |
[30:55] | I had my floors redone after 1 months. | 我一个月之后重新铺了地板 |
[30:58] | What are people seeing in dogs and worse in babies. | 养孩子只会比养狗更难 |
[31:04] | We promised to stay in touch, | 我们保证会保持联系 |
[31:05] | but who are we kidding. She was a single Mom | 但那不过是自欺欺人 她是单身妈妈 |
[31:07] | and I lived in New York. | 而我住在纽约 |
[31:10] | There were Christmas cards and E-mails, but not much else. | 除了圣诞节会寄卡片发邮件 再无其他 |
[31:48] | And after 7 years, two failed relationships | 7年过去了 经历了两场失败的恋爱 |
[31:54] | one stock market crash, and numerous blind dates, | 一次股市崩盘 以及无数次相亲 |
[31:59] | there I was. Right where Kassie left me. | 我还在原地 等待凯茜归来 |
[32:03] | You know, when my friend told | 知道吗 朋友向我提起 |
[32:04] | me you were still single, I couldn’t believe it. | 你还单身的事 我简直不敢相信 |
[32:06] | Yeah. You gonna try to take | 是啊 你最好在我第一个约会对象 |
[32:09] | me off the market when the first date pull in? | 前来搅局之前 快点把我抓牢 |
[32:11] | Yes, I am thinking a June wedding? | 是啊 我想六月办婚礼 |
[32:14] | We move out to the suburbs. | 我们搬到市郊去 |
[32:18] | – New Jersey? – Great, easy commute. | -新泽西? -好极了 上班很方便 |
[32:21] | Of course, I have to work a ton to afford that second house. | 当然 我就得做牛做马置办第二个家了 |
[32:26] | Although that could end up just beeing an excuse. | 但这也可以作为我跟你拜拜的借口 |
[32:28] | I might just be hiding from the | 我也许会淹没在新泽西 |
[32:30] | evergrowing tedium of New Jersey’s drudgery. | 日复一日繁重而无聊的工作中 |
[32:37] | Which will create some sort of resentment in you. But you know, | 对你的怨恨就会与日俱增 但是 |
[32:40] | see what kind of person would internalize that, right? | 有的人能够自己消化这种情绪 |
[32:43] | Would act out in some sort of self-destructive manner, later. | 也许今后会抑郁自杀 |
[32:48] | – That’s me. – And I’m the | -我就是这样 -而我是那种 |
[32:50] | kind of Person that would blame myself for that. | 会责备自己的人 |
[32:52] | Probably end up sceduling even | 也许会自杀 |
[32:54] | more work out of town to deal with the guilt. | 也许会出城做更多的工作以缓解歉疚感 |
[32:57] | Course once I’m out of town stuck in a hotel, | 当然 一旦我出城住在旅馆 |
[32:59] | I gotta masturbate incisively on the internet | 我会对着电脑畅快打飞机 |
[33:01] | You’re probably back home with some afternoon drinking problem | 你在家也许会不甘寂寞 |
[33:06] | and a pathetic 50-year old bachelor | 也许会和用300美元买一条裤子的 |
[33:08] | wearing 300 dollar jeans in a turnpike manclub. | 高速公路俱乐部的老头子搞在一起 |
[33:12] | Speking of women like… | 也会和一些不该理会的 |
[33:13] | shouldn’t have speaken to because they’re too young. | 女人搭讪 因为她们太年轻了 |
[33:20] | Or it could work out great. | 或者 这一切都不成问题 |
[33:26] | Unbelievable. What was I thinking? | 难以置信 我是怎么了 |
[33:30] | Just shut up and smile. | 沉默微笑就好 |
[33:34] | No good ever comes from you talking. | 多说多错 |
[33:36] | You have 1 unheard message. | 你有一条未读短信 |
[33:38] | Hey Wally, it’s Kassie! Guess what? | 沃利 我是凯茜 你猜怎么着 |
[33:41] | We are moving back to New York! | 我们要搬回纽约了 |
[33:43] | I got an amazing offer from | 我被ABC电台录用了 |
[33:45] | ABC and I found a great school for Sebastian. | 还给塞巴斯蒂安联系了一所很棒的学校 |
[33:48] | He’s already polishing his accent. | 他现在正在改口音 |
[33:50] | Now call me, this is very exciting! Ok, bye. | 给我回电 这太棒了 好了 再见 |
[34:02] | Well listen! After dinner maybe we should go by | 听着 我想晚饭后 |
[34:07] | that wine bar we loved to hang in. | 我们应该去那家钟爱的酒吧坐坐 |
[34:09] | You know I think that cheesy old waiter who always hit on you, | 我觉得那个英俊的服务生总想勾引你 |
[34:12] | – I think he’s still alive. – Oh God, how old is he? | -我猜他还在那儿呢 -天啊 他多大了 |
[34:15] | 150 by now? | 现在都成老头子了吧 |
[34:17] | Actullay, Sebastian prefers only hard alcohol. | 说实话 塞巴斯蒂安只喜欢烈酒 |
[34:21] | Sebastian, huh? Not just gonna be you and me. | 塞巴斯蒂安? 不是只有你跟我吗 |
[34:25] | You don’t wanna see him? | 你不想见见他吗 |
[34:26] | C’mon. And you know what? You | 别这样 你应该 |
[34:28] | should actually get him something. Like little gift. | 给他准备点东西 比如小礼物什么的 |
[34:31] | – Nothing big. – A small gift, nothing big? | -无需大礼 -小礼物就行吗 |
[34:33] | Ok, well, I get him a… | 好吧 我会给他… |
[34:37] | How about I get him like a little basketball? | 给他买个小篮球如何 |
[34:39] | Actually you know, he is not that athletic. | 其实 他不怎么喜欢运动 |
[34:43] | – Then what should I get him? – He collects picture frames. | -那我该买什么 -他收集相框 |
[34:46] | – Picture frames? – Yeah. It’s weird. I know. | -相框? -我知道这爱好很怪 |
[34:50] | And he does it with the pictures in it. | 他会把照片放进去吗 |
[34:54] | That’s very unusual Kassie. | 这很不一般 凯茜 |
[34:55] | Debbie’s here, she says hi. | 黛比在这里 她像你问好 |
[35:04] | So listen. I will see you… | 听我说 我们见个面… |
[35:08] | tonight. | 就今晚 |
[35:09] | Wally, thank you for rejecting my friend request. | 沃利 感谢你拒绝了我朋友的请求 |
[35:13] | Did you get that? | 你听到了吗 |
[35:14] | You could tell Debbie, that it was all | 请转告黛比 |
[35:16] | part of my masterplan to get her completely out of my life. | 让她远离我的生活是我的人生纲要 |
[35:19] | Right. I can not tell her that. | 是吗 恕我不能转告 |
[35:22] | – Yeah, alright. – Okay, see you later. | -好吧 -回头见 |
[35:23] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:50] | Hello, I’m looking for a young lady that…right there. | 您好 我要找一位年轻小姐 她就在那儿 |
[36:03] | Pardon me, miss. | 小姐 你好 |
[36:08] | Hi! | 你好 |
[36:11] | – You look great. – Look at you. | -你看起来很棒 -看看你啊 |
[36:15] | – Who took over dressing you? – Nobody! | -谁把你打扮得这么帅气 -我自己 |
[36:19] | I like it. | 我喜欢这身 |
[36:21] | How’s Sebastian, where is he? | 塞巴斯蒂安呢 他人在哪儿 |
[36:23] | He’s over there, but listen. If he’s a little strange, | 他在那边 听着 他有点古怪 |
[36:25] | is just he’s having some adjustments issues to the moves. | 他的观点有些偏激 |
[36:29] | But he’s watching the fish. | 但他在观察鱼 |
[36:34] | I think he’s gonna be just fine. | 我看他挺好的 |
[36:35] | Matthew, c’mon son! We go. | 马修 快来 我们走了 |
[36:54] | I think I have Cyclonic Disorder. | 我觉得自己得了气旋紊乱 |
[36:57] | I looked right at the shark and felt nothing. | 我盯着鲨鱼看 却毫无感觉 |
[37:00] | Honey, I don’t know what that is, | 宝贝 我不知道那是什么 |
[37:02] | but I’m sure you don’t have it. | 但我肯定你没得 |
[37:03] | Sweety, this is uncle Wally. Say hi. | 宝贝 这是沃利叔叔 打个招呼 |
[37:06] | – Hi. – Hi Sebastien. | -你好 -你好 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[37:09] | Cyclonic Disorder: emotional ups and dwons, | 气旋紊乱是指 情绪大起大落 |
[37:13] | hyperactivity, loss of interest, pleasure, lack of sexual drive | 过分活跃 丧失兴趣和快乐 缺乏性欲 |
[37:18] | Ok, was I not clear about web? | 好了 我说过不许乱上网 |
[37:21] | Sebastian now look, Wally has got a gift. | 塞巴斯蒂安 沃利有礼物送你 |
[37:24] | Let’s see what he got you. | 看看他送你什么 |
[37:25] | Yes, I do. Take a look at this. | 是啊 看看这个 |
[37:29] | So sweet, Wally. | 沃利 你真好 |
[37:41] | It is a one of silver edition. | 这是银色边框的一种 |
[37:47] | – Where is the picture? – What picture? | -原来的照片呢 -什么照片 |
[37:50] | The one that comes with the frame. It’s the most important part. | 原来放在里面的那张 那是最重要的 |
[37:55] | – What? – This frame is used. | -什么 -这相框是用过的 |
[38:01] | – Say thank you. – Thanks. | -说谢谢 -谢谢 |
[38:04] | You got it. | 不客气 |
[38:05] | Look at this. Ok guys. Here’s a big surprise. | 看看这个 是个大惊喜 |
[38:08] | I called ahead on the phone prordered this. | 我提前打电话预定的 |
[38:11] | Are you ready for the best duck in the whole wide world? | 你准备好享用世界上最美味的鸭子了吗 |
[38:14] | – I can’t eat duck. – What do you mean you can’t eat duck? | -我不能吃鸭子 -不能吃是什么意思 |
[38:18] | Wally, | 沃利 |
[38:19] | do you know what they do to ducks at the Waterfowl farms? | 你知道禽类农场怎么养鸭子吗 |
[38:22] | No, sweaty, I think that’s the veal. | 不对 宝贝 那是说做牛肉的 |
[38:25] | No, I’ve read about the ducks too. | 不 我也读过关于养鸭子的 |
[38:29] | They force feed the ducks. 7 pounds food a day. | 他们填鸭喂养 每天7磅饲料 |
[38:32] | A plastic tube get jammed down their throats. | 一根塑料管直插进鸭子的喉咙 |
[38:34] | I’ve called on phone, I’ve preordered it. | 我打了电话 我预定了 |
[38:36] | The ducks get this liver | 鸭子们都得了一种叫做 |
[38:38] | disease called lipomatosis and can’t walk. | 脂肪瘤病的肝病 根本走不动 |
[38:41] | Nature is in a crisis | 自然遭受危机 |
[38:43] | and there is only one mammal to blame. | 人类这种生物最应受到谴责 |
[38:48] | – What’s going on here? What you got? – He’s stubborn. | -到底怎么了 你说句话啊 -他很固执的 |
[38:53] | Hey guess what. It’s cost me 84 dollars | 知道吗 这鸭子可花了84块呢 |
[38:55] | and it’s gonna be about the best colonary treat you’ve ever head. | 这可是你享受过的最好的大餐啊 |
[38:58] | I won’t do it uncle Wally. | 我不会吃的 沃利叔叔 |
[39:00] | And I’ll hate you, if you do. | 如果你吃 我会恨你的 |
[39:01] | Ok, let’s not. We don’t say ‘hate’, | 不要这样 不要用”恨”这个字 |
[39:03] | sweaty. We don’t say ‘hate’. Ok? | 我们不会”恨”别人 知道吗 宝贝 |
[39:09] | We can have rice with soy sauce? | 我们可以吃豆豉拌饭 |
[39:11] | Great, rice with soy sauce. | 好棒 豆豉拌饭 |
[39:13] | It’s a great compromise. | 完美的让步 |
[39:15] | Uncle Wally loves rice. He likes you. | 沃利叔叔喜欢吃米饭 他喜欢你 |
[39:20] | – You’re kidding, right? – No, that’s like for him. | -开玩笑吧 -不 他那样就是喜欢你 |
[39:23] | Hey listen, would you do me a favor? | 你能帮我个忙吗 |
[39:25] | Would you watch him for a couple of hours this weekend? | 这周末能帮我照看他一会儿吗 |
[39:27] | I don’t think… | 我觉得不行… |
[39:28] | See, I have to go to a parent orientation | 我这周末要去参加学校的 |
[39:31] | thing in his school, and you’d really help me out. | 家长座谈会 你得帮帮我 |
[39:34] | I also think it would be good for you guys to | 我觉得这是个很好的机会 |
[39:36] | spend some time together. You know, little get to know time. | 让你们多多相处 了解彼此 |
[39:41] | Hi…excuse me! | 麻烦过来一下 |
[39:43] | Soda on the rocks | 给我来一杯 |
[39:45] | for myself and… | 苏打水… |
[39:58] | – Sorry about that. I’ll expense it. – Don’t worry about it. | -很抱歉 鸭子钱我付 -别担心 |
[40:03] | I just cut it out and put it my cereal, | 我把它切碎放进麦片 |
[40:06] | – it’s better than babanas. – That sounds delicious. | -一定比放香蕉好吃 -听上去很好吃的样子 |
[40:09] | That is sort of shaped like a banana, | 那东西形状和香蕉有点像 |
[40:11] | it look’s like something nice. | 看起来不错 |
[40:13] | Honey stay close! Isn’t he great? | 宝贝 别跑 他多可爱啊 |
[40:16] | – Oh gosh. – Thinks I’m a lesbian. | -天啊 -他以为我是同性恋 |
[40:19] | – What? – Because the only mothers he knows with seed | -什么 -因为他唯一认识的那些妈妈们 |
[40:23] | guys or fathers or lesbians. | 不是和种子男有关系 就是和爸爸或同性恋 |
[40:25] | – Mom can I go in? – No, sweety we gotta get home. | -妈妈 我能进去吗 -不行 宝贝 咱们得回家了 |
[40:31] | He’s so smart and willfull. And he considers everything. | 他很机灵很有主见 总是考虑得很周到 |
[40:34] | – And it’s just never boring. – He went in. | -从来不会令人无趣 -他进去了 |
[40:38] | I know, he does that. | 我知道 我看到了 |
[40:45] | What’s a seed guy? | 种子男是什么东西 |
[40:47] | That’s his part of the birth story. | 是我编的他的出生故事 |
[40:51] | This should be good. | 一定很棒 |
[40:53] | That’s the story I’ve been telling him how he got here. | 他出生后我一直讲给他听 他是怎么来到世上的 |
[40:57] | Told him that Mommy didn’t have a husband. | 告诉他妈妈没有丈夫 |
[41:00] | But wanted you so very very much, | 但是非常非常想要你 |
[41:02] | that she couldn’t wait another day. | 她实在不想再等了 |
[41:05] | Then so, she went to the doctor | 于是她找到了医生 |
[41:08] | and the doctor said: if you go out into the world | 医生告诉她 如果在世界上 |
[41:10] | and look very very hard you will find a very special person, | 非常仔细地寻找 就会找到一个特别的男人 |
[41:15] | who if you ask very nicely | 如果你诚恳地请求他 |
[41:18] | will give you seeds, so that I can plant you in my tummy. | 他就会给你种子 妈妈才能把你种在我的肚子里 |
[41:23] | Got it. | 我懂了 |
[41:25] | I…you know, I’ve read all the | 你要知道 |
[41:27] | books about how you’re supposed to talk about this stuff | 我读了所有如何应对这种问题的书 |
[41:30] | and until it happenes nothing can prepare you | 但是真正发生的时候还是毫无准备 |
[41:34] | for the day when your kid | 自己的孩子哭着跑回家 |
[41:35] | comes home crying out of school because some ass | 就因为学校里有几个混小子 |
[41:37] | called him a science experiment. | 叫他科学试验品 |
[41:47] | Ok, I’m gonna go in | 好 我也得进去 |
[42:02] | – Who was that? – A text, a text from Roland. | -是谁 -短信 罗兰德的短信 |
[42:07] | – Who is Roland? – The seed guy. The donor. | -罗兰德是谁 -那个种子男 捐精者啊 |
[42:13] | You still talk to him? | 你跟他还在联系? |
[42:14] | Yeah, I called him when I got back. | 对 我回来的时候给他打了电话 |
[42:17] | Why, what for? | 为什么 |
[42:18] | Well, there is a reason I didn’t want the donor to be anonymus. | 因为我不想让捐精者匿名 |
[42:22] | So when Sebastian’s started | 以后塞巴斯蒂安问起 |
[42:23] | asking questions, I would have answers. | 我也可以告诉他 |
[42:26] | And I’d like to get to know this guy. | 我也愿意跟这个人认识 |
[42:29] | You know? Someday I think I’ve like him to meet. | 有时候我觉得我挺乐意跟他交往的 |
[42:31] | What’s Mrs. Roland thinking about all this? | 那罗兰德夫人对此有什么看法 |
[42:33] | There isn’t a Mrs. Roland. They got a divorce. | 没有罗兰德夫人 他们离婚了 |
[42:41] | So, I’m very sorry to hear about your divorce by the way. | 很抱歉听说你离婚的事 |
[42:46] | Ah, thank you. Don’t worry, it’s a… | 谢谢 不用担心… |
[42:50] | I won’t get into all of the marriage ended. | 我不会跟你絮叨自己的失败婚姻 |
[42:53] | I don’t want to bore you with | 我不会详谈她是如何背叛了我 |
[42:55] | details of how she cheated on me. | 不想让你觉得无聊 |
[42:57] | Just say it’s gonna be a long time | 只能说也许要很长时间 |
[42:59] | before I can trust anyone involving the instruction of callaries. | 我才能再相信谁 与之建立亲密的关系 |
[43:03] | Just, leave it at that. | 就这么说就可以了 |
[43:06] | Yeah, ok. Fair enough. | 好吧 这样足够了 |
[43:11] | So, listen. You’re under no obligation to do anything. | 听着 你对我和我的孩子没有任何责任 |
[43:17] | And I know you didn’t expect | 我知道你也不打算 |
[43:19] | to do anything other than, you know, donating, | 做出了捐精之外的什么事 |
[43:22] | the…which, you did so wonderfully, by the way. | 顺便说一句 你确实做得很好 |
[43:26] | – I don’t mean that… – Kass | -我不是这个意思… -小凯 |
[43:27] | You know what I meant. | 你知道我的意思 |
[43:28] | I just meant for future down the road, | 我只是说 如果以后 |
[43:30] | if he starts to ask quesstions… | 他开始问到这方面的问题… |
[43:31] | Kass | 小凯 |
[43:34] | I was honoured to recieve your call. | 能接到你的电话我很荣幸 |
[43:37] | – Really? – I always wondered about this, you know, him and | -真的? -我一直都在想 关于你和孩子 |
[43:41] | and you and how it turned out, I mean, you know… | 还有你们过得怎样 我是说… |
[43:45] | Roland, would you like to see a picture of him? | 罗兰德 你想看看他的照片吗 |
[43:49] | I would love that! | 想啊 |
[43:54] | Let’s see. | 让我看看 |
[43:58] | – He’s beautiful. – Isn’t he? | -他真美好 -可不是吗 |
[44:02] | I gotta say Kass, | 我得告诉你 小凯 |
[44:05] | I see a lot more of me in him than you. | 跟你比起来 他长得更像我 |
[44:12] | And I didn’t get to say this to you back then, | 我之前没有机会告诉你 |
[44:14] | but I really respect you, | 我真的很仰慕你 |
[44:17] | you’re choice in doing this | 你选择做这件事 |
[44:19] | the way that you did. It took a lot of guts. | 你做这件事的方式 都需要很大的勇气 |
[44:23] | It was courageous, and I simply don’t see that out there. | 你的行为很勇敢 这样的人已经很少见了 |
[44:29] | – What? – No, nothing it’s just… | -怎么 -没事 我只是觉得… |
[44:35] | – It’s really kind thing to say. – What’s true… | -你这么说真好 -是实话… |
[44:42] | Well this went a lot better than I’ve expected. | 跟你的见面比我想象得要好得多 |
[44:47] | – Yeah, for me too. – Yeah. | -对我来说也是 -没错 |
[45:05] | I’ve always found Penguins a bit of a mystery. | 我一直觉得企鹅是很神奇的生物 |
[45:09] | I think pupets are a mystery. | 我觉得小学生才是神奇的生物 |
[45:17] | I’m having a birthday party. | 我有个生日派对 |
[45:19] | Oh yeah? You enjoy that. | 是吗 尽情享受 |
[45:21] | There’s gonna come a time in your live | 有一天你会到达某个生命阶段 |
[45:22] | when you’re not gonna want people to notice it’s your birthday. | 不希望别人注意自己的生日 |
[45:25] | Why wouldn’t anyone want people to know about their birthday? | 怎么会有人不希望大家知道自己过生日了呢 |
[45:29] | Beacause getting old sucks. | 因为变老很糟糕 |
[45:31] | Most people don’t accomplish what they hoped to | 很多人还没完成自己的期待 |
[45:33] | and then they realise that they’re most likely not going to. | 就发现自己很可能已经无法完成了 |
[45:37] | They end up living this quite life of denial, | 他们在被否认的状态下结束了一生 |
[45:39] | and, you know, brushing bithdays | 裹着毯子过生日 |
[45:41] | under the rug just becomes a big part of that. | 就成为其中一大部分 |
[45:47] | Do you ever get scared that you can have Parkinson’s disease? | 你会害怕自己有可能得帕金森吗 |
[45:52] | Not specifically Parkinson’s, | 不仅仅是帕金森 |
[45:54] | but I’m not gonna lie, I had my doubts of hypochondria. | 我不会骗你 我被疑病症困扰 |
[45:58] | – What’s that? – That’s thinking | -那是什么病 -是一种… |
[46:01] | you have diseases that you don’t really have. | 总觉得自己得了一些其实没有的病 |
[46:04] | Oh my God, I have that! | 天哪 我也得了这个病 |
[46:10] | – You wanna tell me about your new school. – Why? | -你打算跟我讲讲新学校的事吗 -为什么 |
[46:15] | Beacause you’re a kid and have nothing else to talk about? | 因为你是个小孩子 你也没别的可说 |
[46:18] | Well…I don’t wanna talk about it. | 我不想谈这个 |
[46:26] | – What’s his name? – Airon O’Conner. | -他叫什么名字 -艾尔·奥科纳 |
[46:34] | Airon O’Conner. | 艾尔·奥科纳 |
[46:37] | – How did you know? – Cause I’ve been there. | -你怎么知道 -我也经历过 |
[46:40] | – You went to PS66? – No, the proverbial there. | -你也在PS66学校上过学? -不是 我是说这种经历 |
[46:44] | You know, you gonna have to stand | 迟早有一天 你得学会 |
[46:45] | – up to him sooner or later, right? – I don’t want to. | -跟他对抗 -我可不想 |
[46:50] | Well, he’s probaly gonna kick your ass. | 那他可能会狠狠打你 |
[46:52] | – You’re alright with that? – But he’s bigger than me. | -你能忍受吗 -但是他比我高大 |
[46:56] | – And he knows karate. – Oh, he’s a karate guy… | -他还懂空手道 -原来是练空手道的… |
[46:59] | Well then just…tell you what. | 那你就…我告诉你 |
[47:03] | – What you do is, you act crazy. – What? | -你要做的就是装疯 -什么 |
[47:07] | Yeah, crazy. | 没错 装疯 |
[47:09] | Alright. No one messes with the crazy guy. | 没人会跟疯子计较 |
[47:10] | Just look at him like you just don’t give a F… | 你就看着他 一副毫不在乎的样子 |
[47:14] | – Fonoin. – Like I don’t give a fonoin? | -不在乎 -不在乎的样子? |
[47:17] | That’s right you don’t give a fonoin. | 对 装作你根本不害怕的样子 |
[47:19] | Like you don’t care whar happenes to you, ok? Just like your insane. | 无所谓会发生什么 明白吗 假装你疯了 |
[47:24] | Crazy people are wild carts: very unpredictable, | 疯了的人都是很狂野的 无法预计 |
[47:26] | you never know what they gonna do next. | 根本不知道他们接下来要做什么 |
[47:28] | Makes people very scared. Scares even Airon O’Conner. | 这会让人们害怕 也会让艾尔·奥科纳害怕 |
[47:32] | – Ok? – Ok. | -懂吗 -懂了 |
[47:45] | – He looks just like you. – He’s not my son. | -他跟你长得很像 -他不是我儿子 |
[47:52] | – How old is he? – I think he’s 5. I believe. | -他多大了 -我想有5岁 我猜是吧 |
[47:58] | Well, he’s a little you. | 他是缩小版的你 |
[48:20] | Hi, come here! | 到这儿来 |
[48:28] | We went to the zoo and it was really fun. | 我们去了动物园 真的很好玩 |
[48:30] | Really? Oh my God, that sounds like so much fun. | 真的? 天哪 听上去真有趣 |
[48:34] | Wally showed me the whole park. | 沃利带我参观了整个公园 |
[48:38] | – Could you pick up the bag? – Yep. | -你能拿袋子吗 -当然 |
[48:45] | Alright, so, here’s what we got. | 好了 有这几条裤子 |
[48:50] | If you go with the cowboys again, | 如果你又穿有牛仔花纹的裤子 |
[48:53] | that means, that in your dreams, | 就表示你在梦里 |
[48:55] | you gonna travel to the plaines of Colorado | 会来到科罗拉多平原 |
[48:58] | and your gonna herd cattle. | 还会在上面牧牛 |
[49:01] | But I don’t wanna kill any Indians. | 但是我不想杀印第安人 |
[49:03] | Wait, don’t have to kill any Indians honey. | 亲爱的 你不用杀印第安人 |
[49:06] | – What about if I go with the astronauts? – Ok. | -那我穿有宇航员的这件呢 -可以 |
[49:11] | If you go with the astronauts, | 如果你穿有宇航员的这件 |
[49:13] | that means you’re gonna travel to the Moon | 就表示你会到月球上 |
[49:16] | and you will be driving on | 还会在月亮上 |
[49:18] | the Moon in one of those really cool buggys that | 开着一辆帅气的小婴儿车 |
[49:20] | has a flag coming out of the back. | 后面还飘着个小旗子 |
[49:23] | – I think I will go with the astronauts. – Good choice. | -我觉得我要穿有宇航员的这件 -选得好 |
[49:26] | Let’s get you in bed. Oh my Lord, to the Moon we go. | 把你放进被窝里 上帝呀 向着月球出发喽 |
[49:31] | We have to decide, | 我们得决定 |
[49:31] | who’s gonna be sleeping with Sebestian tonight. | 今晚谁陪着塞巴斯蒂安睡 |
[49:36] | Duck, or an unfortunate chicken? | 是鸭子 还是倒霉的小鸡呢 |
[49:38] | – The chicken! – The chicken! | -小鸡 -小鸡 |
[49:43] | Ah, poor dead chicken. | 可怜的小鸡死了 |
[49:50] | God, he’s exhausted. | 天 他可真是玩得累坏了 |
[49:53] | – What did you do to him. – Did you finally get him to pass out? | -你对他做了什么 -你终于让他晕过去了吗 |
[49:56] | Yeah, I did. What you looking at? | 没错 你在看什么 |
[50:00] | Looking at some really weird pictures for some reason you keep. | 看一些很奇怪的照片 不知道你为什么留着 |
[50:04] | Like this one, that was not a great choice. | 比如这张 这张可选得不好 |
[50:07] | I ah…Fabolous choice. What do you mean? | 我看看…很不错啊 你什么意思 |
[50:11] | And how odd, that you really the only one not in costume. | 而且太奇怪了 你是唯一一个没穿服装的人 |
[50:16] | – So not like you. – If I | -太不像你了 -如果 |
[50:17] | had bunnyears like that, I would’ve worn it. | 我也有这样的兔耳朵 我可能会戴吧 |
[50:21] | – It was our 2nd date, right? – Yes, I think you’re right. | -那是我们第二次约会 对吧 -对 我想你记对了 |
[50:24] | And didn’t you make us dance to | 而且你是不是整场派对都用 |
[50:27] | C&C Music Factory this whole party? I think you do. | C&C音乐工厂的音乐跳舞 我记得好像是 |
[50:30] | I do believe I did make us do that. | 我相信我是这么做的 |
[50:31] | Yeah, they were like your favourite band back then. | 没错 那时候他们好像是你最喜欢的乐队 |
[50:33] | – You were like a C&C super fan. – That’s right, I was. | -你是C&C的超级粉丝 -没错 我当时是 |
[50:37] | And, you kissed me at this party, I think. | 我没记错的话 你在这个派对上吻了我 |
[50:42] | Didn’t kiss…I was in character! I was a playboy bunny! | 不算吻…我当时在扮演角色 演的是花花公子兔 |
[50:48] | – Please. – Big kiss. – You remember that you.. | -拜托 -很重的吻 -你记得… |
[50:51] | that you disappeared on me that night. | 你那天晚上直接玩儿失踪 |
[50:53] | You were supposed to take me home. | 你本来该带我回家的 |
[50:58] | Me heading for the hills when | 只要情绪一激动就会跑路 |
[50:59] | things get a little too intense, doesn’t sound like me. | 这听上去可不像我 |
[51:08] | Wasn’t this the trip that | 这是那个我本来该去参加 |
[51:09] | I was supposed to go on, but I didn’t go on? | 却没有去的旅行吗 |
[51:12] | Wasn’t it your 3rd, ehm… | 这是不是第三次… |
[51:20] | Mom! I think I wanna herd cattle! | 妈妈 我觉得我还是想去牧牛 |
[51:27] | – I’m gonna… – I gotta go, get in my PJ’s too. | -我得过去… -我要走了 也该睡了 |
[51:33] | I’ll call you in the morning. | 我明天早上给你电话 |
[52:08] | Hey Leonard, Wally here! Listen! I’m freakin out a little bit. | 莱纳德 我是沃利 听着 我有点抓狂了 |
[52:12] | – Yeah, I know… – Hallo!? | -我知道… -听得到吗 |
[52:15] | – Yes, what is it? – Are you leaving, | -听得到 怎么了 -你要挂电话吗 |
[52:18] | you want me to call you back? | 你要我待会儿打吗 |
[52:19] | Not at all, I’m fine. Tell me what you’re freaking out about. | 不用不用 我很好 告诉我你在抓狂什么 |
[52:21] | Well, just that I think that… | 就是…我在想… |
[52:26] | that somehow.. | 不知道为什么… |
[52:29] | Ok, stay with me here. You know I’ve been | 别挂电话 你知道 |
[52:30] | hanging out with Sebastian a lot the last couple of weeks, | 过去几周我都跟塞巴斯蒂安一起玩 |
[52:33] | and and there’s these similarities, | 我们之间有很多共同点 |
[52:35] | and and coincidences, that I mean I gotta | 还有很多巧合 我是说 |
[52:38] | I gotta run this stuff like Kassie, | 我得像凯茜一样处理这件事 |
[52:40] | – She’s a… – What’s the matter? | -她… -怎么了 |
[52:42] | – Here comes the crazy. Somehow… – Yes? | -我要把疯话说出来了… -怎么 |
[52:45] | It’s like this kid is mine. | 感觉这个孩子是我的孩子 |
[52:47] | It’s more me, than the viking. | 跟那个维京海盗比起来 他更像我 |
[52:49] | The kid might be yours? | 这孩子可能是你的吗 |
[52:52] | Viking, I don’t know why, vaguely, what you’re saying… | 维京海盗 我不知道为什么 模糊地想起一些你说过的话… |
[53:00] | Where are you now? Come over here, why don’t ya? | 你在哪儿 到我这边来 行吗 |
[53:03] | Hang on! Why wouldn’t you tell me that before? | 等等 你为什么之前不告诉我 |
[53:05] | Because, don’t get mad at me. Because, | 因为…别冲我发火 |
[53:07] | I-I, Y-You never needed my help before this. | 因为你在这之前从不需要我帮忙 |
[53:09] | I’m giving you everything I have. This was seven years ago. | 我给了能给的一切 这都是7年前的事了 |
[53:13] | You were so drunk and talking gibberish. | 你当时喝得烂醉 满口胡言乱语 |
[53:15] | I didn’t know that trading Diane | 我又不知道你那句 |
[53:17] | Sawyer to the vikings meant anything to anybody. | 用戴安·索耶代替维京海盗 对谁有什么意义 |
[53:20] | – What does it mean? – What does it mean? | -这句话什么意思 -什么意思 |
[53:25] | Roland is the Viking, the viking is a Roland. | 罗兰德就是那个维京海盗 维京海盗就是罗兰德 |
[53:27] | Don’t you see what that means? | 你还不明白什么意思吗 |
[53:28] | – Dude, who is Roland?! – Kassie’s donor is Roland. | -老兄 罗兰德是谁 -凯茜当年的捐精者 |
[53:31] | Roland’s the Viking. He’s the donor. | 罗兰德是维京海盗 他是捐精者 |
[53:33] | I’m sorry if I didn’t tell you that. | 如果我没跟你说过 很抱歉 |
[53:34] | Ok, well ok. So, what you’re saying is that he’s the donor | 好吧 你是说他是那个捐精的人 |
[53:39] | – and there was a trade made. – Yeah. | -他捐的精子被换掉了 -对 |
[53:42] | Ok, what kind of trade? Who for whom, or who? | 怎么换的 谁换的 换给谁了 |
[53:45] | Oh my God, holy shit! I | 我的天哪 |
[53:46] | mean you don’t think that I could’ve, that I… | 你总不至于觉得我能 我… |
[53:50] | Your what? Your what? | 你怎么 你怎么 |
[53:52] | – Help me out here. – That | -让我弄清楚 -我 |
[53:53] | I could have traded the Viking’s ingredient | 把维京海盗的那个东西 |
[53:57] | for my… | 换成了我的… |
[54:06] | How would that even occour? Was there, | 这怎么发生的 |
[54:08] | I’m trying to picture, was there access to the… | 我在想象 有什么东西装着… |
[54:11] | his ingredients? I don’t even know. | 他的精液吗 我不知道 |
[54:13] | Was there access, I mean, I don’t know… | 怎么存放 我也不知道… |
[54:21] | Oh Jesus, I’m getting a bad feeling about this. | 天哪 我对这件事有不祥的预感 |
[54:28] | Yeah, I think that there was access. | 我想确实有个存放物 |
[54:32] | – It’s starting to come back? – Yeah, there was access, oh my God! | -你想起来了吗 -没错 有存放盒 我的天哪 |
[54:37] | – I don’t like where this is going. – Oh my God, I got, | -我可不喜欢这事的状况 -我的天哪 |
[54:39] | I got, I think, I got Sawyer in the bathroom I think. | 我记得 索耶在浴室里 |
[54:44] | Kassie knows Diana Sawyer, or invited her somehow? | 凯茜认识戴安·索耶 还邀请了她什么的? |
[54:47] | Oh my God. | 天哪 |
[54:51] | I switched it! | 我把精液换了 |
[54:53] | Ey! Auu that’s my gut! | 天哪 这事听得我肝疼 |
[54:56] | – You switched really? – I’ve hijacked Kassie’s pregnancy? | -你真的换了? -我居然中途插入凯茜的怀孕事件 |
[55:01] | Auu that’s ill advices! | 最好给我找个医生 |
[55:06] | How do I not remember that? | 我怎么会不记得了 |
[55:08] | Well, because you were horrible drunk | 因为你喝得烂醉 |
[55:12] | You repress everything, you know… | 把所有事都忘了 |
[55:15] | I told you about hungry dogs in the cellar. | 我给你讲过关于地下室里的饿犬 |
[55:17] | You know, if you don’t feed ’em, you don’t acknowledge them, | 如果你不给它们喂食 你不管理它们 |
[55:18] | somepoint, they’re gonna get out somehow | 总有一天它们会破门而出 |
[55:20] | and do something unsavery. Exhibit A. | 搞些坏事出来的 现在可是个好例子 |
[55:23] | Oh God, am I a horrible person? | 天哪 我是这么糟糕的人吗 |
[55:25] | – No – Oh Leonard, I gotta go tell her. | -不是 -莱纳德 我得去告诉她 |
[55:27] | Oh no no no no! Telling Kassie?! Aww that’s…Well yes but… | 不行不行 你要告诉凯茜? 你要去的话… |
[55:33] | that’s so challenging, so delicate. | 这事儿可颇具挑战 太微妙了 |
[55:35] | It’s the right thing to do, alright Leonard? | 只有这样才是正确的做法 不是吗 |
[55:36] | Yeah maybe. But don’t you wanna talk to a lawyer first? | 可能是吧 但是你要不先找个律师谈谈? |
[55:39] | No lawyer, I will tell her. | 不要律师 我自己跟她说 |
[55:42] | Yeah, but before you go though… | 好吧 在你走之前… |
[55:46] | If this is true, you have good news. | 如果这都是真的 算是个好消息 |
[55:49] | Congratulations, you’re a father. | 祝贺你 你当爸爸了 |
[55:51] | That’s not helpful. | 你别帮倒忙 |
[56:00] | Hi Wally! | 你好 沃利 |
[56:04] | Hey buddy! What are you doing awake? | 小伙子 你怎么还醒着呢 |
[56:07] | – Insomnia. – Where’s your Mom? | -我有失眠症 -你妈妈呢 |
[56:11] | – In her bath. – Mom, Wally’s here! | -她在洗澡 -妈妈 沃利来了 |
[56:29] | – Hey, what are you doing? – Watching TV. | -你在干吗 -看电视 |
[56:32] | No, you’re not. Actually you’re just switching the channels. | 不是 实际上你只是一直在换台 |
[56:36] | No, I’m watching all the shows at once. | 不是 我只是同时看所有频道而已 |
[56:39] | – Hey! – Listen, we gonna have to do this better, ok? | -干吗 -听着 我们得好好相处 |
[56:42] | Cause we’ll be in each others life for a long time. | 因为以后很长时间都要互相面对了 |
[56:45] | Why are we gonna be in each others lives for a long time? | 为什么以后很长时间都要互相面对呢 |
[56:49] | Because I ehm… | 因为… |
[56:52] | Because I’m friends with your mother. | 因为我是你妈妈的朋友 |
[56:55] | Well, that doesn’t mean you’re friends with me. | 这不代表你是我的朋友 |
[56:58] | So give me the clicker! | 把遥控器给我 |
[56:59] | – No! – Yes! | -不行 -行 |
[57:01] | – No! – Yes! | -不行 -行 |
[57:02] | – No! – Yes! | -不行 -行 |
[57:03] | No Sebastian! | 不行 塞巴斯蒂安 |
[57:03] | – Yes! – No! | -行 -不 |
[57:04] | – Yes. – Wally? | -行 -沃利? |
[57:06] | – Yes? – What are you doing? | -在 -你在干吗 |
[57:09] | – I need to talk to you. – Ok. | -我得跟你谈谈 -好 |
[57:15] | Outside. | 出去谈 |
[57:19] | I’ll be right outside. | 我马上来 |
[57:25] | – All the way outside? – It’s better. Just…almost there. | -出来这么远吗 -这样好点儿 就在这儿吧 |
[57:32] | Listen. I don’t know how to say this. I’m just gonna start. | 听着 我不知道怎么说才好 就这么开始说吧 |
[57:37] | Your the most important person in my life. | 你是我生活中最重要的人 |
[57:39] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[57:42] | It’s difficult. It’s like | 这对我来说很困难 |
[57:46] | the hardest thing I ever had to say to anyone. | 这是一件我难以对人启齿的事 |
[57:48] | Cause you know I would do anything for you Kassie. | 你知道我什么都愿意为你做 凯茜 |
[57:52] | We’ve known each other for such a long time. | 我们彼此熟知了这么长时间 |
[57:55] | The last thing I wanna do is loose you. Ok? But… | 我最不想发生的事就是失去你 明白吗 |
[58:00] | some things just have to be said. | 但是有些事我不得不说 |
[58:01] | You know? Even if they are unconfortable. | 就算听上去很难接受 |
[58:05] | Stop, Wally. | 停下 沃利 |
[58:08] | I think I know what you’re gonna say. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[58:10] | I don’t think you know what I’m gonna say. | 你不知道我要说什么 |
[58:11] | Wally! Since I’ve been back. | 沃利 自从我回来 |
[58:17] | We’ve known eachother for such a long time. | 我们彼此熟知了很长时间 |
[58:21] | Clearly we’ve missed each other. | 很明显我们都很想念对方 |
[58:22] | I would be lying if I said I didn’t realise that there was a | 我要是说我觉得我们俩之间没有火花 |
[58:27] | definite, you know, energy between us. | 简直就是撒谎 |
[58:32] | I mean sometimes, you know, sometimes I feel it too. | 我是说 有时候我也有感觉 |
[58:37] | – Energy? – Yeah. | -火花? -是啊 |
[58:39] | I mean, that’s what your trying to tell me. | 你就是这个意思吧 |
[58:43] | You have feelings for me. | 你对我有感觉 |
[58:50] | – Right? – Not exactly, | -不是吗 -也不尽然 |
[58:54] | but.. | 但… |
[59:00] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[59:04] | What.. | 这… |
[59:06] | You know what? | 我跟你说 |
[59:09] | I…I’m just really. | 我…我真 |
[59:12] | It’s complicated Wally, I’m like… | 真乱了套了 沃利 我… |
[59:15] | This work, and I’m sorta in this Roland thing. | 这件事 我还烦着罗兰德的事 |
[59:18] | I’m not…you know I… | 我不…我… |
[59:21] | – I’m sorry. – What? | -抱歉 -什么 |
[59:22] | You know what? Let’s just…let’s good night it. | 这么说吧 我们…今晚到此为止吧 |
[59:26] | Again, I’m sorry. And ehh…you get it… | 我很抱歉…还有…你懂的… |
[59:31] | You get it. | 你懂的 |
[59:42] | – Sebastian, please open the door. – No. | -塞巴斯蒂安 开门 -不 |
[59:46] | – Roland thing? – Oh such a not good time, not a good time. | -罗兰德的事? -吓死我了 真会挑时间 |
[59:49] | – Sebastian! – What Roland thing? | -塞巴斯蒂安 -关罗兰德什么事 |
[59:53] | We’ve just been spending some time togother. | 刚才我们碰了次面 |
[59:58] | – Like dating? – Yeah, I guess… | -约会吗 -是啊 算是吧… |
[1:00:02] | Did he meet Sebastian? Does Sebastian know…? | 他见过塞巴斯蒂安了吗 塞巴斯蒂安知道… |
[1:00:05] | No! I’ve set specific rules. | 没 我跟他下了规矩的 |
[1:00:10] | Sebastian just doesn’t like when I’m with anybody. | 塞巴斯蒂安不喜欢我跟别人在一起 |
[1:00:12] | So that’s why he’s doing this. | 所以他才这样的 |
[1:00:13] | – Sebastian! – Where did Roland take you? | -塞巴斯蒂安 -罗兰德带你去哪儿了 |
[1:00:16] | – A reading. – Like a book reading? | -书会 -书友会吗 |
[1:00:18] | – Would you please? – What was this reading about? | -拜托 -关于什么的书友会啊 |
[1:00:20] | – I don’t know, it was about a kayak. – Kayak? | -不清楚 有关独木舟的吧 -独木舟? |
[1:00:22] | – Sebastian Open this door right now! – Isn’t it a great day?! | -塞巴斯蒂安 把门开了 -过得愉快吗 |
[1:00:25] | Open it yourself! | 你自己开 |
[1:00:28] | You both are driving me crazy. | 你俩快把我逼疯了 |
[1:00:37] | She’s mad. | 她疯了 |
[1:00:45] | She’s got a boyfriend. | 她有男朋友了 |
[1:00:49] | Few dates will make it over. | 再约几次会就会分手的 |
[1:00:52] | – I’m 6 by the way. – What’s that? | -我6岁了 -怎么了 |
[1:00:56] | You told the lady on bus I was 5. But I’m not. I’m 6. | 你在公车上跟别人说5岁 我其实6岁了 |
[1:01:01] | My birthday’s soon. | 快到我生日了 |
[1:01:06] | I wish you would come to my party. | 希望你能参加我的聚会 |
[1:01:13] | Yes, Sebastian, I will be there. | 好的 塞巴斯蒂安 保证到 |
[1:01:34] | – Hey! – Hi! | -你好 -你好 |
[1:01:38] | – How are you? – Good. | -还好吗 -很好 |
[1:01:41] | Can we talk about the other night? I haven’t been able to sleep. | 能找个晚上聊聊吗 我一直睡不着 |
[1:01:45] | – The energy thing. – Wally, | -有关”火花”的事情 -沃利 |
[1:01:47] | can we just please forget that, forger all about… | 能不能先别谈这些 先放一边… |
[1:01:49] | It’s what we’re talking about. | 这可是我们正困惑的问题啊 |
[1:01:52] | Well that’s a party | 聚会不错 |
[1:01:55] | Who says a small wall can’t be intimidating? | 谁说这小墙好爬来着 |
[1:01:59] | – We just ah… – Wally, you rememeber Roland? | -我们只是… -沃利 还记得罗兰德吗 |
[1:02:01] | – Babaganoush. – Babaganoush. | -蛋烩时蔬 -蛋烩时蔬 |
[1:02:04] | Yeah babaganoush all over your shirt. | 你吐了一身的蛋烩时蔬 |
[1:02:06] | Kassie’s party a few years back. | 几年前在凯茜的聚会上 |
[1:02:08] | – You were hysterical. – Yeah. | -你真牛 -是啊 |
[1:02:11] | – What a memory. – Thank you. | -美好的回忆 -谢谢 |
[1:02:13] | Where is Sebastian? I wanna give him this gift. | 塞巴斯蒂安在哪儿 我把礼物给他 |
[1:02:15] | He’s right over there. | 就在那边 |
[1:02:17] | – Really? Serously? – No! | -真的? 不后悔? -不要 |
[1:02:20] | – Hey, let me take that for you. – It’s okey, I got this. | -来 给我吧 -不用了 我自己拿 |
[1:02:22] | No, really. C’mon, I put it with the rest of the gifts. | 没关系的 给我吧 跟其他礼物放在一起 |
[1:02:24] | Ok. You got it now. | 好吧 交给你了 |
[1:02:27] | All right. Gift’s ahoy! | 好的 礼物来咯 |
[1:02:29] | Roland’s here. And in charge of the gifts. | 罗兰德来了 还负责收礼物 |
[1:02:31] | – What you got under it? – What? | -你里面穿什么了 -什么 |
[1:02:34] | Rock climbing outfit. | 攀岩运动服 |
[1:02:35] | – Is it? – Yeah, Roland got it for me. | -是吗 -是啊 罗兰德给我买的 |
[1:02:38] | – Listen, be nice! – Pretty aerodynamic, lot of windy up there? | -听着 友好点 -跟飞行服一样 上面风很大吗 |
[1:02:43] | – Can you…you look fantastic. – I don’t wanna climb the wall. | -你…看起来棒极了 -我不想爬墙 |
[1:02:47] | What? No. But I…I promise, you it’s gonna be fun. | 什么 我保证 肯定很有意思的 |
[1:02:51] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[1:02:53] | Sebastian the whole reason | 塞巴斯蒂安 我们今天的聚会 |
[1:02:54] | we’re having the party here, is to climb the wall. | 主要目的就是攀岩了 |
[1:02:57] | We don’t want the wall to go away so, | 机会难得啊 |
[1:02:59] | now do we? Do you feeling it? | 现在行了吧 感觉到了吗 |
[1:03:02] | So where did Sebastian really want to throw his party? | 塞巴斯蒂安他自己想在哪儿办聚会 |
[1:03:06] | – A kill shelter. – The kill shelter? | -收容所 -收容所? |
[1:03:08] | I think a last stop dog shelter before they, you know, anyway… | 在这儿之前我还是考虑了家流浪狗收容所 不过… |
[1:03:13] | And he thought it would compel people to save dogs, but… | 他觉得这样会使人们更加爱护小狗 可… |
[1:03:16] | – Smart. – But this is good for him, | -聪明 -这儿对他也很好 |
[1:03:17] | it get’s him active and athletic. | 会更有活力 能运动起来 |
[1:03:21] | What is he doing? | 他在干吗 |
[1:03:23] | – Get me down. – Sebastian, that’s too high! | -放我下来 -塞巴斯蒂安 太高了 |
[1:03:26] | He’s up too high. | 那儿太高了 |
[1:03:27] | Just let go of the wall man, the harness will hold you. | 放手就行了 保险绳会提着你的 |
[1:03:29] | – Just do what he says. Just let go. – But what if it breaks?! | -按他说得来 松手 -要是断了呢 |
[1:03:32] | The most important thing is to have fun. | 娱乐才是关键 |
[1:03:36] | – Yes! – I don’t want to. | -是啊 -我才不要 |
[1:03:38] | Listen, you’re gonna be okay pal, | 你会没事的 |
[1:03:39] | just count to 3 and let go. | 数到3就松手 |
[1:03:41] | I’m scared. | 我怕 |
[1:03:44] | I got this. | 我来搞定 |
[1:03:46] | – I’m comin budy. – It’s not Everest, chief, relax. | -我来了 -这可不是珠峰 慢慢来 |
[1:03:50] | – I got it guys. – Get away from me. | -我来了 -离我远点 |
[1:03:54] | – I got you. – No! | -抓住你了 -不 |
[1:03:55] | I’ll take it out. I’m gonna help you. I got him! | 我来帮你 我抱到了 |
[1:03:59] | Let go of me big monkey! Let me go! | 放开我 大猴子 放开 |
[1:04:04] | Stop! I hate that stupid wall, | 够了 我讨厌这破墙 |
[1:04:06] | and this is the worst Birthday Party ever! | 真是我有史以来最差劲的生日聚会了 |
[1:04:11] | – Momy, I don’t wanna be here. – Oh baby, are you okay? | -妈妈 我再也不想来了 -宝贝 你还好吗 |
[1:04:15] | You’re fine. You’re okay, I’m sorry. | 好了 没事了 抱歉 |
[1:04:23] | It’s ok. All right. Let’s go honey. Let’s wash you up. | 好了 走吧 亲爱的 洗洗干净 |
[1:04:32] | Boy! Not a fortunate one for you buddy. | 哥们儿 你可真不够走运的 |
[1:04:35] | – He will be alright. – Yeah. | -他会没事的 -是啊 |
[1:04:41] | Yeah, I don’t know you very well. | 我还不怎么了解你 |
[1:04:43] | What you say we have a drink after this? | 什么时候喝一杯吧 |
[1:04:47] | Alright! | 好吧 |
[1:04:53] | It’s just the most beautiful place on earth. | 真是地球上最美的地方了 |
[1:04:56] | Have you ever been in Michigan Wally? | 沃利 你去过密歇根吗 |
[1:04:58] | I’ve been to Detroit. | 去过底特律 |
[1:05:00] | I’m talking about the peninsula. I got a little | 我说的那个半岛 我在上面 |
[1:05:02] | cabin there on an island. Been there in the family for 30 years. | 还有个小屋 已经住在那儿30年了 |
[1:05:06] | Yeah I figured I would take Kassie there in a few week. I know it is early, | 我打算把凯茜带去过几周 虽然还早 |
[1:05:09] | but I’m really feeling it. What do you think? You want another beer? | 不过是时候了 你觉得呢 再来一杯? |
[1:05:12] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[1:05:14] | – You sure? – Yeah. | -真的? -是啊 |
[1:05:15] | And I do have to go. | 我该走了 |
[1:05:17] | Listen, I’m so happy that we did this. | 真高兴跟你见面 |
[1:05:21] | Kid hates me Wally. | 那孩子讨厌我 沃利 |
[1:05:24] | No, I don’t think Sebastian hates you. | 没啊 没觉得塞巴斯蒂安讨厌你 |
[1:05:29] | No, he does. He told me a couple of times. | 他确实讨厌 都跟我说了好几次了 |
[1:05:35] | It’s just man, he’s got some | 他就是有点…有点… |
[1:05:39] | – Rough edges? – That’s it. | -不完善? -确实 |
[1:05:41] | I mean he worries a lot, questions everything. He’s really | 他总是忧心忡忡 什么都担心 真是… |
[1:05:45] | – Neurotic? – That’s the word. | -神经过敏? -正是 |
[1:05:48] | So what’s the problem? | 那又如何 |
[1:05:51] | – Well, I don’t really relate to that. – Well… | -我不怎么理解 -好吧… |
[1:05:57] | Neurotic is simply an intense form of introspection. | 神经过敏就是一种自我反省的紧张形态 |
[1:06:01] | So you’re basically calling him introspective. | 你也就是说他喜欢自我反省 |
[1:06:03] | And being introspective is good. | 喜欢自我反省是很好的 |
[1:06:05] | You walk around with an opinion, with a point of view. | 你有着一种观点 一种看法 |
[1:06:09] | – That’s some sort of nice kinda direction. – You got it too! | -其实是个很好的方向 -你也有啊 |
[1:06:12] | – What are you talking about? – Those rough edges. | -你说什么 -这些不完善 |
[1:06:15] | Hey, don’t get me wrong, it’s beautiful. | 别误会 这很好 |
[1:06:17] | Thanks. Hey, what’s not beautiful to you? | 谢谢 对你来说什么不好呢 |
[1:06:20] | You see? You did it again. | 看见了吧 又来了 |
[1:06:23] | That’s it. You got that focus. | 就是这样 抓住要点了 |
[1:06:25] | But that’s how we are alike. We are both determined. | 我们这点很像 都很果断 |
[1:06:29] | Sebastian may be resistante to me, but I’ll get through. | 塞巴斯蒂安可能会有些抵制我 不过我会挺住的 |
[1:06:34] | Life throws you curve balls. That’s for sure. | 生活也要走走弯路 这是必须的 |
[1:06:37] | A few months ago I was planing on having | 几个月前 我还准备 |
[1:06:39] | children with a women who I’m pretty sure I never see again. | 跟一个估计再也不会见面的女人生孩子 |
[1:06:43] | – A few months ago? – Yeah | -几个月前? -是啊 |
[1:06:45] | That’s it, huh? | 确实 |
[1:06:46] | But now I’m crazy about women who payed me for my sperm. | 现在我却喜欢那些花钱买我精子的女人 |
[1:06:50] | How ’bout that curve ball? Bam! | 这个曲线如何 棒极了 |
[1:06:55] | Sebastian’s gonna get through this. We’re gonna let this stay. | 塞巴斯蒂安会搞定 会没事的 |
[1:06:58] | He doesn’t need to have this dark cloud hanging over his head. | 他再也不会有这种阴影了 |
[1:07:03] | What do you think? You want another beer? | 你觉得如何 再来一杯? |
[1:07:04] | Oh man, the guy was just, he just, would not stop. | 天哪 这家伙简直说个不停 |
[1:07:07] | He just kept going and talking and talking. | 一直说啊说的 |
[1:07:08] | He thinks it is his kid. He thinks he’s my best friend. | 他还以为那是他的孩子 觉得我是他的好朋友 |
[1:07:12] | Wants me to give him advice on | 还想让我教教他 |
[1:07:13] | how to be a better father to my son, you know. | 如何做我儿子的爸爸 |
[1:07:15] | It’s just like a nightmare. He’s E-mailing me, he’s smiling at me. | 真是活见鬼 他给我发电邮 冲着我笑 |
[1:07:18] | All time, he’s hit me with his big teeth, you know. | 总是露着那堆大牙 |
[1:07:20] | Wants me to go flyfishing with him. | 想让我一起跟他钓鱼 |
[1:07:21] | Yeah, and why, I don’t understand, why are we here? | 是啊 我不明白我们来这儿干吗 |
[1:07:24] | I gotta exchange frames. Sebestian wants one from the new line | 我得换镜框 塞巴斯蒂安想要新版的那种 |
[1:07:27] | that’s starling silver… | 那种闪银色… |
[1:07:29] | Well, it’s so nice that you’re taking interest in his hobbys, | 你能对他的爱好产生兴趣真好 |
[1:07:33] | but, ehm, I think the first order of business, | 不过我觉得当务之急 |
[1:07:36] | is for you to take care of this thing with Kassie. | 是把你跟凯茜的事处理好 |
[1:07:38] | – Why would waiting…why the wait? – Please, I know that. | -干吗要等 等什么啊 -好了 我知道 |
[1:07:41] | Alright? And I’ve been trying to do that. | 好吗 我也一直在这么做 |
[1:07:42] | Everything’s all turned around now. | 现在一切都变了 |
[1:07:44] | Turned around. I-I-I’m turned around… | 变了 我…我也变了 |
[1:07:49] | That night she said, she thought, we had energy. | 那晚她说 她觉得 我们之间有”火花” |
[1:07:52] | Wooh, that’s a new twist. Never heard that before. | 这可是个新概念 以前从没听过 |
[1:07:55] | It’s very very weird though. | 不过真的是很奇怪 |
[1:07:57] | I mean her mouth was saying she’s spendig all the time with Roland, | 她嘴上说的是她跟罗兰德在一起 |
[1:07:59] | but her eyes were screaming “Save me! “. | 但她的双眼在呼喊”救救我” |
[1:08:01] | Ahh. So go with that! | 那你就救吧 |
[1:08:02] | – Go with the eyes! – And now I-I think that, | -听她眼睛的 -现在我觉得 |
[1:08:05] | that I have feelings for her. | 我对她有感觉了 |
[1:08:08] | Really? You think so? It’s only been 13 years. | 真的 你确定? 刚刚13年而已 |
[1:08:12] | Please, Leonard, I know. | 拜托 莱纳德 我知道 |
[1:08:14] | You’ve been saying that for a long, a very long time. | 这句话你都说了好长时间了 |
[1:08:15] | – But now I’m finally saying it. – Well this is all good news. | -现在终于我来说了 -至少这些都是好消息 |
[1:08:18] | That’s just, you’re in love with the mother of your child… | 只是 你爱上了你孩子的母亲… |
[1:08:20] | While she’s falling for Roland. | 但她爱上了罗兰德 |
[1:08:22] | And I know I could say all of this, by just tell her the truth. | 而且我也知道 这些我都可以跟她坦白 |
[1:08:24] | If I’d do that…I lose everything, right? | 但是如果我这么做了…我会失去一切的 对吧 |
[1:08:29] | – And if you don’t? – Than I’ll never be more than uncle Wally. | -如果你不这么做呢 -我就只能做沃利叔叔了 |
[1:08:36] | That’s no good. | 那可不妙 |
[1:08:37] | Hi, excuse me. | 你好 |
[1:08:39] | This is old, this is new. | 这是旧的 这是新的 |
[1:08:40] | – I would like this inside of this, yes? – Ok. | -我想把这个装到这里面 好吗 -好的 |
[1:08:51] | Truly, | 事实上 |
[1:08:52] | the assets in that fund we’re not.. | 基金里的资金 我们并没… |
[1:08:55] | I got, I gotta take this. Sorry, hold on. | 我…我得接个电话 抱歉 稍等 |
[1:09:00] | – Hello? – Wally? | -你好 -沃利? |
[1:09:01] | – Hi! – Oh thank God you picke up. | -你好 -幸好你接着电话了 |
[1:09:03] | Ok, I’m in Michigan and | 好的 我在密歇根 |
[1:09:06] | At camp Roland, huh? | 在跟罗兰德野营? |
[1:09:08] | Ah, yes Wally, I’m with Roland. He’s got, | 是的 沃利 我跟罗兰德在一起 |
[1:09:11] | – he’s got a cabin up here. – Been in the family for 30 years. | -他有个小屋 -已经30年了 |
[1:09:14] | Yeh, Yeah, it has. How do you know that? | 是啊 确实 你怎么知道的 |
[1:09:17] | – He told me. – I didn’t, I didn’t know you guys…spoke. | -他跟我说的 -我…我不知道你们…谈过了 |
[1:09:21] | Yep, we’re very very close. | 对 我们关系已经很好了 |
[1:09:25] | What was that noise? | 什么声音 |
[1:09:26] | I have to feed the phone. | 这电话得投币 |
[1:09:28] | They don’t have cell service up there?! | 那边不能用手机? |
[1:09:30] | No, apparently not on this island. | 很显然 这个岛上不能用 |
[1:09:32] | So Wally, Sebastian wanted to go and spend the weekend with Leam. | 沃利 塞巴斯蒂安想去跟里姆过周末 |
[1:09:36] | He’s been having some trouble making friends, I let him do it. | 他不怎么会处朋友 我让他去的 |
[1:09:39] | But then Leam’s Mom called | 然后里姆的妈妈打电话给我说 |
[1:09:41] | me and told me that, that Sebastian has lice. | 塞巴斯蒂安身上有虱子 |
[1:09:44] | – Lice?! – Calm down Wally, it’s lice, I did not say leprosy, ok? | -虱子?! -别激动 沃利 是虱子 不是麻疯病 |
[1:09:49] | Would you please, not “Wally”. This into a situation worse than already is. | 能不能别把这件事搞糟了 [wally有糟糕无用之意] |
[1:09:53] | Hang on! Did you just use my name as a verb? | 等等 你把我名字当动词用了? |
[1:09:55] | Yeah, yeah, I did. I do, I do that sometimes… | 是啊 用了 我偶尔会用… |
[1:09:58] | Wally can you please, please help me out? | 沃利 你能帮帮我吗 |
[1:10:01] | I trust you and | 我信任你 |
[1:10:02] | you’re the only person currently in New York City that he can stand. | 而且你现在是纽约他唯一能忍受的人了 |
[1:10:06] | I’ve been beating myself up about this entire thing. | 这件事我一直在责怪自己 |
[1:10:08] | I have…I’m on the first flight tomorrow. | 我…我明天首班飞机就回来 |
[1:10:11] | There are no flights tonight. So I really… | 今晚已经没航班了 所以我… |
[1:10:14] | Enough, what do you want? | 行了 到底怎么办 |
[1:10:15] | Do I pick him up, and take him to the emergency room? | 我去接他 然后带去急诊室吗 |
[1:10:17] | You don’t take him to the emergency room Wally! It’s lice! | 别去急诊 沃利 虱子而已 |
[1:10:19] | Ok, so…your place | 好吧 那…去你那儿 |
[1:10:21] | and plant him in front of the TV? What do you want from me? | 让他看电视 该怎么办 |
[1:10:24] | Yeah! That would be great. That would be great. | 很好 那就行 很好 |
[1:10:25] | But then, there’re a couple more things you gonna have to do before that, ok? | 不过之前你还有些事要做 好吗 |
[1:10:28] | Do you ehm…do you have a pen? | 你…你带笔了吗 |
[1:10:41] | Don’t stop the motor, I’ll be right back. | 别熄火 我马上回来 |
[1:10:52] | After you picked up Sebastian, stop at Wayn Aid. | 接到塞巴斯蒂安后 在韦恩便利店停一下 |
[1:10:55] | There is one on our corner. Buy a box of heavy duty garbage bags, | 街角就有一家 买一盒承重垃圾袋 |
[1:10:59] | shower caps, and a lice-shampoo. | 浴帽 除虱沐浴乳 |
[1:11:02] | Doctor already called in the prescription. | 医生在处方里已经注明了 |
[1:11:04] | Here we go. Watch the time. Where’s the trash bags? | 到了 看好时间 垃圾袋在哪儿 |
[1:11:09] | – Trash bags are right there! – Here we go. | -垃圾袋在那儿 -走啦 |
[1:11:11] | Yellow draws strenght, boom! | 黄色的结实 |
[1:11:14] | When you get to my place, | 到我家后 |
[1:11:16] | stuff all of his clothes in trash bag while he get’s in the tub. | 把他所有的衣服放进垃圾袋 然后给他洗澡 |
[1:11:19] | Arms up! Arms up! | 举手 举起手来 |
[1:11:21] | There we go! | 搞起 |
[1:11:22] | …take off the pants. | …把裤子脱了 |
[1:11:25] | Ok, we’re all good. There we go. Now let’s get to the bathroom. | 好了好了 开始吧 去浴室洗澡去咯 |
[1:11:32] | Make sure he keeps his stuff on his head only ten minutes. | 浴帽在头上只能戴10分钟 |
[1:11:35] | And what ever you do, don’t get it in his eyes. | 千万别把东西弄进他眼睛了 |
[1:11:39] | And while he’s doing that, you can strip both beds, | 同时 你可以把被子拆了 |
[1:11:41] | pillowcases, comforters and sheets. | 还有枕头靠枕 床单 |
[1:11:43] | …and let me get this. | …把这些拿走 |
[1:11:50] | And then bag all of the pillows and stuffed animals. | 把所有的枕头跟填充玩具装起来 |
[1:11:54] | Make sure thoose bags are shut airtight, | 确保那些袋子都是紧闭不透气的 |
[1:11:56] | so those lice will suffocate. | 这样虱子才会灭掉 |
[1:11:58] | And throw everything in the wash on hottest temperature. | 把所有东西放进洗衣机 高温杀毒 |
[1:12:01] | Pass me the detergent please! | 把洗衣液给我 |
[1:12:03] | Well this is just not enough steps. Can we add some more steps? | 这些可不够 还有什么要做的吗 |
[1:12:06] | Please just let me shave his head and be done with it. | 让我把他的头发剃了吧 |
[1:12:08] | – Wally?! – Ok Ok! | -沃利?! -好吧 好吧 |
[1:12:10] | And whatever you do Wally, try not to make a big deal out of it. | 无论做什么 别出什么大岔子 |
[1:12:15] | And make sure to follow the instructions and wash his hair. | 按部就班的来 把头发洗了 |
[1:12:22] | Everything ok? You alright? You doing Ok? | 一切都好吧 没事 还行吧 |
[1:12:27] | Oh, and just one more thing, and it’s sort of the worst part. | 还有一件事 或许最糟糕的 |
[1:12:33] | There’s this little comb. | 有个小梳子 |
[1:12:35] | Oh God, this can not be happening! | 天哪 难以置信 |
[1:12:39] | – Why? – No no no, just keep looking ahead. | -怎么 -别动 往前看 |
[1:12:41] | Nothing. Nothing’s going on. Everything’s good. | 没什么 都很正常 |
[1:12:48] | Are they everywhere? Are they climbing all over my head? | 到处都有吗 在我头上乱爬? |
[1:12:52] | Not, no. They’re fine, they’re absolut…you’re fine. | 不 没有 没事 绝对…很好 |
[1:12:55] | Everything’s ok. | 一切正常 |
[1:12:57] | Your gonna threw up? | 你要吐了? |
[1:12:58] | No, I’m not gonna throw up. I’m busy killing lice. | 没 不会吐的 我忙着捉虱子呢 |
[1:13:02] | – Did you find some? – I think so… | -找到了吗 -确实… |
[1:13:06] | I got him. | 搞定了 |
[1:13:13] | Alright hot out of the dryer. | 好了 刚从烘干机里出来的 |
[1:13:16] | Think we’re now officially “De-liced”. | 现在绝对”灭虱” |
[1:13:20] | or “Louced”, right? “De-louced”? | 或者”无虱” 还是”绝虱”? |
[1:13:23] | Whatever it is, we’re down to Defcon 1. | 无论如何 我们现在是1级战备状态 |
[1:13:26] | or is it 5? | 还是5级来着 |
[1:13:28] | Can not figure out which way that goes. | 不知道怎么算了 |
[1:13:30] | Alright, good night. | 好了 晚安 |
[1:13:35] | Sweet dreams, ok? | 做个好梦 |
[1:13:38] | This’s your collection, right? | 这是你收集的? |
[1:13:45] | Why don’t you wanna use any of these frames? | 这些相框你干吗都不用呢 |
[1:13:48] | Why does everyone ask me that? | 怎么每个人都问我这个 |
[1:13:53] | Because, you know, people like | 因为 人们都喜欢 |
[1:13:54] | to put their own pictures inside their frames. | 把自己的照片放进相框里 |
[1:13:57] | But they already have pictures in them. | 但里面原来就有照片啊 |
[1:14:01] | Yeah, that’s true, but you don’t know any of these people. | 确实 不过你不认识这些人啊 |
[1:14:03] | Sure I do. | 当然认识 |
[1:14:06] | See? Like these people. | 看见没 这些人 |
[1:14:09] | This is the Owen family. | 这是欧文一家 |
[1:14:11] | That’s Mister and Missis Owen. And those are their two kids. | 欧文先生 欧文女士 那是他们的两个孩子 |
[1:14:16] | These study volcanoes. | 他们研究火山的 |
[1:14:18] | And Missis Owen wish to work | 欧文女士想在那种 |
[1:14:21] | for a place that sells hard met singer pets. | 卖很罕见会唱歌的宠物的地方工作 |
[1:14:29] | It’s funny cause | 真有意思 |
[1:14:29] | Mister and Missis Owen look like very great stock photography models to me. | 欧文夫妇对我来说是很棒的库存照片 |
[1:14:34] | That’s my grandfather. | 这是我爷爷 |
[1:14:39] | – This one right here? – Yeah. | -这个? -是的 |
[1:14:41] | This guy? | 这个家伙吗 |
[1:14:45] | He’s my father’s Dad. | 这是我爸爸的爸爸 |
[1:14:47] | He owns a boat. He…had everyday to go fishing for sharks. | 有自己的船 他…每天都去捕鲨鱼 |
[1:14:54] | And he knows a lot. | 还懂很多东西 |
[1:14:58] | – Did you know that sharks don’t have bones? – No, but I do know. | -你知道鲨鱼没有骨骼吗 -不 但我该知道 |
[1:15:06] | That’s my uncle Rick, he’s my father’s youger brother. | 那是我叔叔里克 爸爸的弟弟 |
[1:15:11] | – This guy here? – Yeah. | -这个家伙吗 -是啊 |
[1:15:15] | He got me an iPod for my birthday. | 生日的时候他送我一个Ipod |
[1:15:19] | But I think he stole it from somebody. | 但我觉得他是偷了别人的 |
[1:15:22] | Because it already had music on it. | 因为里面已经有音乐了 |
[1:15:29] | What’s your dad’s family like? | 你的家人什么样啊 |
[1:15:32] | I don’t know, I’ve never met them. | 不知道 我从没见过他们 |
[1:15:36] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[1:15:38] | My father left when I was, I was pretty young. | 在我很小很小的时候 我爸爸就离开我了 |
[1:16:12] | You can keep it. | 你留着吧 |
[1:16:27] | Sweet dreams. | 好梦 |
[1:16:38] | See now, I think you put too much flour in there, | 看看吧 你放的面粉太多了 |
[1:16:40] | right. What you got there is like a, it’s more like pasta right? | 对吧 快弄成意大利面了 |
[1:16:43] | We could spangle the walls with that. | 都可以用来装饰墙壁了 |
[1:16:45] | Let’s put litle bit more water in that, don’t you think? | 再加点水吧 你觉得呢 |
[1:16:48] | – OK. – Let’s take something else for the pancake. | -好的 -小饼里面再加点别的吧 |
[1:16:51] | What about ehm…chocolate chips? | 巧克力片怎么样 |
[1:16:53] | Your Mom got any of those? Or what about peanutbutter? | 你妈妈有吗 或者花生黄油呢 |
[1:16:56] | – Maybe. – Well gees. Let’s go the other way with it, right? | -也行吧 -我们换个方式做 怎么样 |
[1:17:00] | Let’s make a little bit more of a lunch pancake. | 多点花样做午餐小饼 |
[1:17:03] | – Like cheese? – Let’s put lice in the butter! | -比如奶酪 -我们把虱子放黄油里吧 |
[1:17:06] | What’s so funny to you about the concept | 吃自己的虱子 |
[1:17:08] | – of eating your lice? – I don’t know, it’s just funny. | -这个想法很好笑吗 -不知道 就是很好笑 |
[1:17:11] | Now you look for texture? We burn ’em, | 去找容器吧 把它们烧了 |
[1:17:13] | you get a little crunch that way, ok? | 你就能听见嘎吱嘎吱的声音 好吗 |
[1:17:15] | Keep your lice out of it. Hi! | 把你的虱子拿远点 |
[1:17:17] | – Hello! – Momy! | -你好 -妈妈 |
[1:17:18] | – Momy, I punctured a dead lice. – Come here, let me see that! | -妈妈 我弄死了一只虱子 -过来 我看看 |
[1:17:22] | – Come here! – You’re home! | -过来 -你回来了 |
[1:17:24] | – What do you have in that jar? – Lice! | -罐子里是什么啊 -虱子 |
[1:17:26] | Are you kidding me? | 开玩笑吗 |
[1:17:27] | Wally hunted them and killed them all. | 沃利逮住然后都把它们杀死了 |
[1:17:28] | – let me see. I’m so sorry! I wasn’t here. Is it all out? – Yeah. | -我看看 实在抱歉 我不在都还好吧 -好啊 |
[1:17:34] | – Oh I love you. – Me too! I’m listening to dead left to watch tv. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 我听着嘎吱声看电视去了 |
[1:17:37] | That’s a cute look. | 那样很可爱 |
[1:17:39] | Oh, this is ahh…I’ve started | 这个…我开始 |
[1:17:42] | to feel itchy so I used a little bit of the shampoo. | 觉得痒了就用了点洗发水 |
[1:17:45] | Oh, you don’t have lice! | 你没有虱子 |
[1:17:48] | I could, I could actually have lice. | 真的 我真有虱子了 |
[1:17:51] | You don’t have lice. And I really thank you. | 你没有的 真是谢谢你 |
[1:17:53] | I appreciate you taking care of all this. | 谢谢你照顾好这一切 |
[1:17:56] | Thanks for taking care of him. | 谢谢你照看他 |
[1:17:57] | You’re welcome. How was that week-end? | 不客气 周末过的怎么样 |
[1:18:00] | Was good. Was good. | 很好 很好 |
[1:18:01] | Was really beautiful. It’s quite, it’s on a lake. | 很美好 很安静 在湖面上 |
[1:18:05] | His grandfather actually built | 事实上 他爷爷用花园住宅原木 |
[1:18:07] | the cabin from logs that they mild on the property. | 盖了一座小屋子 |
[1:18:11] | so… | 所以… |
[1:18:13] | We’re gonna go I think like 2 weeks, take Sebastian. | 我们想去待两周 带着塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:18:18] | Really? That’s getting serious, huh? | 真的吗 来真的了? |
[1:18:24] | We’re actually thinking about moving in together. | 我们其实打算住在一起 |
[1:18:31] | That’s…I mean, you know, Kassie… | 那…我意思是 凯茜… |
[1:18:36] | – That’s a mistake. I think that this guy is a mistake. – Don’t! | -那是个错误 我觉得那个家伙是个错误 -别说了 |
[1:18:41] | Don’t do this, don’t ruin this for me. | 不要这样做 不要毁了这一切 |
[1:18:42] | – Hang on! – No! | -等等 -不 |
[1:18:44] | Kassie! | 凯茜 |
[1:18:46] | He started the year married to someone else. | 他开始和其他人结婚 |
[1:18:49] | Look, he’s obviously going through | 听着 他显然在经历 |
[1:18:50] | some kind of crap, and maybe doesn’t realise it, | 一些霉运 他也许没意识到 |
[1:18:53] | but it looks like he might | 但他貌似会 |
[1:18:53] | be using you and Sebastian to pushin the blow. | 利用你和塞巴斯蒂安缓解受打击的心情 |
[1:18:56] | You know, that I actually thought for a brief second, that you changed. | 我曾幻想过 你变了 |
[1:19:01] | But you haven’t. I’m trying to move forward with my life. | 但你没有 我想继续我的生活 |
[1:19:03] | And you are exactly the same. The truth is, | 但你还是老样子 事实是 |
[1:19:07] | I’m actually happy. | 我真的很幸福 |
[1:19:09] | – Are you? – Yes! | -是吗 -是 |
[1:19:12] | Roland is a really good guy. | 罗兰德是个好人 |
[1:19:15] | Alright. He’s suppor…you know what? | 好吧 他支持…你知道吗 |
[1:19:17] | Just because you’ve never taken a risk in your entire life | 就是因为你这一辈子都不去冒险 |
[1:19:19] | doesn’t mean you have to rip apart mine. | 不意味着不让我去冒险 |
[1:19:22] | Please! I’m tying to let somebody in. | 拜托 我尝试让其他人走进我的生活 |
[1:19:25] | You should try it some time. | 你有机会也应该试试 |
[1:19:28] | Unless, unless you have something else you’d like to say…to me. | 除非 除非 你还有什么其他的要对我说 |
[1:19:34] | Wally | 沃利 |
[1:19:37] | Really? Got nothing for me, huh? | 真的吗 没有什么了 是吧 |
[1:19:43] | That’s not… | 那不是… |
[1:19:45] | Hey, Wally, thanks for being on lice patrol, man! | 你好 沃利 谢谢你的虱子大巡逻 伙计 |
[1:19:49] | You gotta try some of this beer grandma made! | 你得尝尝奶奶做的啤酒 |
[1:21:06] | Sebastian, what happened? | 塞巴斯蒂安 怎么了 |
[1:21:08] | I was at Tony’s birthday party and | 我在托尼的生日宴会上 |
[1:21:10] | did what you told me to. | 按你说的做了 |
[1:21:12] | And O’Connor was there. | 奥科纳也在 |
[1:21:15] | I stood up to him and acted crazy. | 我站起来装疯 |
[1:21:23] | You’re face… | 你的脸… |
[1:21:25] | He punched me, and then throw me into a puddle. | 他揍了我 然后把我扔进水坑里 |
[1:21:27] | and then hit me again. | 又打我 |
[1:21:32] | He didn’t care that I was crazy. | 他不在乎我是不是疯了 |
[1:21:35] | It didn’t worked, I’ve tried. | 那不管用 我试过了 |
[1:21:39] | – Where was this? Where was the party? – At the park. | -在哪里呢 聚会在哪里呢 -在公园里 |
[1:21:42] | – Which park? – East-End. | -哪个公园 -东区 |
[1:21:46] | East-End Park? | 东区公园? |
[1:21:48] | That’s like 20 blocks away from here. | 离这里有20个街区呢 |
[1:21:52] | – I gotta call your Mom come fetch ya. – No! | -我打电话叫你妈来接你 -不 |
[1:21:54] | Wally you have to take me home. | 沃利 你带我回去 |
[1:22:00] | Take me home, Wally. | 带我回家 沃利 |
[1:22:04] | Sebastian, why did you come here? | 塞巴斯蒂安 为什么来这里 |
[1:22:08] | Because I thought you would be proud of me. | 因为我觉得你会为我感到骄傲 |
[1:22:19] | – Oh my God, what happened to you? – I got into a fight. | -天哪 你怎么了 -我打架了 |
[1:22:23] | Sweaty, oh my God. What? What? Why did’t Dany call me? | 宝贝儿 天哪 什么 丹妮为什么没叫我 |
[1:22:27] | It’s actully my fault. I told him to do somethings… | 其实是我的错 不久前我教他… |
[1:22:29] | really stupid a while back, and he listened to me. | 做一些很傻的事情 他听我的了 |
[1:22:32] | – He’s fine. He came over to my place, and… – He came to you? | -没事 他去找我… -他去找你? |
[1:22:38] | Yeah. And… | 对 并且… |
[1:22:40] | – Oh. What’s going on? – Roland’s family is in town. | -发生什么事了 -罗兰德的家人在城里呢 |
[1:22:43] | We’re just having a little brunch. | 我们刚吃了早午饭 |
[1:22:45] | – Hey Wally! – Who beat the kid? | -你好 沃利 -谁打的孩子 |
[1:22:48] | C’mon sweaty here. Oh my God. | 过来 宝贝儿 天哪 |
[1:22:51] | – You’re covered in dirt. – C’mon honey. | -你满身是泥 -过来甜心 |
[1:22:53] | Let’s go and clean… | 我们去洗洗 |
[1:23:02] | Hey Wally! What happened? | 沃利 发生什么事了 |
[1:23:05] | – He got in a fight with another kid. – Ah, that’s awful. | -他和另一个孩子打架了 -那太糟了 |
[1:23:08] | You know, but it will make him stronger. | 知道吗 这能让他更强壮 |
[1:23:10] | Took a few lungs when I was kid. | 我小时候就老是吃拳 |
[1:23:12] | Usually at the hands of my old brothers. | 被我的哥哥们玩弄于掌心 |
[1:23:14] | They’re all here, you gotta meet them. | 他们都在呢 你去见见 |
[1:23:16] | Oh, wait. Hold on! | 等等 等一下 |
[1:23:21] | Check it out. | 你看看 |
[1:23:27] | Stick around! It’s gonna get good. | 在这儿留一会儿吧 一会儿就好 |
[1:23:34] | I’m sorry Roland. | 对不起 罗兰德 |
[1:23:39] | For what? | 怎么了 |
[1:23:41] | Doesn’t feel that bad, huh? | 感觉还好吧 |
[1:23:45] | I really do need to talk to you. | 我真得和你谈谈 |
[1:23:47] | Act crazy, Wally? Remember me | 装疯 沃利? 记住我要是被欺负了 |
[1:23:49] | never to ask you for advice when I’m being bullied. | 绝不会来征求你的意见的 |
[1:23:52] | What do you want me Debbie? I’m an idiot. Right. | 什么意思 黛比 我是个傻瓜 对吧 |
[1:23:53] | Kassie, this can not wait! | 凯茜 不能再等了 |
[1:23:55] | I got it. I’ll be right back. | 知道了 一会儿就回来 |
[1:24:05] | What got into him? | 他葫芦里装的什么药 |
[1:24:08] | Want to try these beans? | 敷一下怎么样 |
[1:24:10] | Alright Wally, what is it? | 好吧 沃利 到底是什么 |
[1:24:15] | There she is! Hey Kass, Wally, c’mon in! | 她在那儿 小凯 沃利 进来 |
[1:24:18] | Yeah, c’mon in, take a seat. | 对 进来 坐下 |
[1:24:20] | – Listen…Hang on…one sec..o – I can’t… | -听着 等等…一会儿… -不行… |
[1:24:22] | Kass! | 小凯 |
[1:24:23] | You too Wally! | 你也进来 沃利 |
[1:24:26] | C’mon take a seat. | 过来坐下 |
[1:24:28] | Everybody listen up! | 都听着 |
[1:24:32] | I’ve got something to say, everybody! | 大家 我有话要说 |
[1:24:38] | A few months ago. | 几个月以前 |
[1:24:41] | I’m not gonna lie. I was ehm…I was in a dark place. | 我不说谎 我…我处于一片阴霾之中 |
[1:24:47] | I was in a world of pain. | 沉浸在悲伤的世界 |
[1:24:48] | Kassie, I really have to talk to you. | 凯茜 我真需要和你谈谈 |
[1:24:50] | My wife…ex-wife had left me for | 我的妻子…前妻因为我 |
[1:24:53] | reasons I don’t need to…I don’t need to get into. | 不必知道的原因 离开了我 |
[1:24:57] | Over here! Right now! | 过来 现在 |
[1:25:00] | Talk to me now! Trust me, this is really important! | 现在和我谈 相信我 非常重要 |
[1:25:02] | And one day, the heavens send | 有一天 上帝把一个天使甜美的声音 |
[1:25:06] | me a sweat voice of an angel on my phone machine. | 发到我的手机里 |
[1:25:12] | And I’m happy to say | 我很乐意 |
[1:25:15] | to you all, that I love… | 告诉你们 我爱… |
[1:25:17] | That my life is whole again. | 我又重生了 |
[1:25:20] | Today Sebastian scared the hell out of me. | 今天塞巴斯蒂安吓坏我了 |
[1:25:23] | Wally, take a seat, I’m about to get to the good stuff. | 沃利 坐下 我要讲点好消息 |
[1:25:25] | Roland, I’m about…I’m sorry. I | 罗兰德 我想…对不起 |
[1:25:27] | know you’re a really good guy. I hate to do this to you. | 我知道你是个好人 我不喜欢这样对你 |
[1:25:28] | – Hate to do what? – Throw this curve ball. | -不喜欢做什么 -出人意料的事情 |
[1:25:31] | When Sebastian needed someone today, Kassie, he came to me. | 当塞巴斯蒂安需要人的时候 他来找的我 |
[1:25:35] | He needed me. And, and… | 他需要我 并且… |
[1:25:38] | And I need him. | 我也需要他 |
[1:25:40] | What are you talking about, Wally? | 你在说什么 沃利 |
[1:25:42] | I’m talking about something | 我在说一些 |
[1:25:43] | I haven’t been able to say before, Kassie. | 以前难以启齿的事 凯茜 |
[1:25:48] | I…I hijacked your pregnancy. | 我…我操纵了你的怀孕 |
[1:25:55] | I am the seed guy. | 我是那个种子男 |
[1:26:03] | What? | 什么 |
[1:26:05] | I replaced eh…Roland’s offering. | 我换了…用我的换了罗兰德的精子 |
[1:26:09] | with mine. That night, your party. | 那晚 在聚会上 |
[1:26:17] | Sebastian’s my son. | 塞巴斯蒂安是我的儿子 |
[1:26:20] | I know it was reckless, careless | 我知道这是很粗鲁 很粗心 |
[1:26:24] | and terrible thing to do. I panicked. | 很荒唐的事 我慌了 |
[1:26:27] | I’m not like you, you know. | 你知道 我不像你 |
[1:26:30] | You’re not afraid of anything. I’m afraid of everything. | 你天不怕地不怕 但我胆小如鼠 |
[1:26:33] | I can’t even take risks. You know, you said it. | 我甚至不能冒险 你知道的 你亲口说的 |
[1:26:35] | But nothing scares you Kassie. And I love that about you. | 但没有什么能吓倒你 我爱你那一点 |
[1:26:39] | I mean you’re gonna hate me for the rest of your life. | 我意思是你会恨我一辈子的 |
[1:26:42] | And you’re never gonna forgive me, | 永远不会原谅我 |
[1:26:43] | and I don’t expect you to forgive me. | 我不期望你能原谅我 |
[1:26:45] | It just, it breaks my heart, it kills me, because | 只是这很伤我的心 能制我于死地 |
[1:26:50] | You’ve changed me. | 你改变了我 |
[1:26:53] | You’ve changed me. | 你改变了我 |
[1:26:54] | And ehm… | 还有就是… |
[1:26:59] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:27:09] | I could not say that before but I’m saying it right now. | 以前说不出口 但是现在我向你表白 |
[1:27:18] | And I’m also saying that I’m sorry. | 还向你道歉 |
[1:27:21] | Really sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[1:27:30] | Luckily, we got that dirty off. | 很好 终于洗干净了 |
[1:27:36] | Don’t ever speak to us again. | 别再和我们说话 |
[1:27:45] | What did I miss? | 我错过什么了 |
[1:27:55] | Sorry about your proposal, Roland. | 你的求婚 非常对不住 罗兰德 |
[1:27:58] | His what? | 他的什么 |
[1:28:01] | Oh my God! | 天哪 |
[1:28:14] | I’m proud of you. | 我为你感到自豪 |
[1:28:57] | Wally, it’s 4 a. m… | 沃利 现在是凌晨4点 |
[1:29:00] | I did it. I did the right thing, Leonard. | 我做了 我了对的事 莱纳德 |
[1:29:03] | – C’mon in! – Faced my fear. I told her. | -进来 -战战兢兢地 我告诉了她 |
[1:29:07] | – That’s good. – Wally, that’s real, real good. | -很好 -沃利 非常正确 |
[1:29:10] | I lost her. | 我失去了她 |
[1:29:12] | And Sebastian. | 还有塞巴斯蒂安 |
[1:29:16] | You did the right thing. I’m proud of you, Wally. | 你做得对 我为你感到骄傲 沃利 |
[1:29:19] | – It sucks. – It’ll are get better. | -这糟透了 -会好起来的 |
[1:29:22] | I drink booze from a deli. | 我去小吃店借酒消愁了 |
[1:29:29] | You should go home, Wally. | 你该回家 沃利 |
[1:29:34] | They are my home, Leonard | 他们就是我的家 莱纳德 |
[1:31:21] | So I’ve thought about it. | 我又考虑了一下 |
[1:31:24] | And ehm… | 那个… |
[1:31:26] | You can’t just disappear from Sebastians life. | 你不能在塞巴斯蒂安的生活中消失 |
[1:31:30] | So… | 所以… |
[1:31:32] | He’s your son. | 他是你的儿子了 |
[1:31:35] | And of course you can see him but | 你当然能看望他 |
[1:31:39] | it’s gonna be on my terms. | 但必须经过我的同意 |
[1:31:46] | How’s it goin? | 这又是怎么回事 |
[1:31:49] | He misses you. | 他想你 |
[1:31:51] | – I miss him. – A lot. | -我也想他 -非常想 |
[1:31:54] | And how’s he getting along with Roland? Ok? | 他和罗兰德相处怎么样 还好吧 |
[1:31:58] | Well… | 那个… |
[1:32:01] | I couldn’t live through with that. | 我有点受不了 |
[1:32:08] | – What happened? What do you mean? – I don’t know | -发生什么事了 什么意思 -我不知道 |
[1:32:14] | He is affectionate, likes me to try new things. | 他很有激情 喜欢让我尝试新的东西 |
[1:32:20] | He doesn’t turn into a psycho when he drinks. | 他酒后不发疯 |
[1:32:22] | He doesn’t moan when he eats. | 吃饭的时候不吧唧嘴 |
[1:32:28] | I turned him down, because he’s not you. | 但我拒绝了他 因为他代替不了你 |
[1:32:49] | – Will you marry me? – Probably. | -能嫁给我吗 -可能吧 |
[1:33:17] | Look at. | 看看我们 |
[1:33:20] | Running around. Always rushed. | 东奔西跑 总是匆忙 |
[1:33:24] | Always late. | 总是迟到 |
[1:33:27] | Guess that’s why they called it the human race. | 我猜这就是为什么我们被称为”人累” |
[1:33:31] | But sometimes, it slows down just enogh for | 但有时候 也会放慢脚步 |
[1:33:34] | all the pieces fall into place | 让事情变得有条不紊 |
[1:33:40] | Fate works it’s magic. | 命运发挥它的魔力 |
[1:33:45] | And you’re connected. | 而你与之息息相关 |
[1:33:50] | Do you smell that? | 能闻到吗 |
[1:33:51] | – What is that? – It’s dry coal, lightable fluid, | -什么东西 -干煤 能燃烧的液体 |
[1:33:53] | and my burned arm. Give me a kiss before you go? | 热情似火的胳膊 走之前亲亲我吧 |
[1:33:58] | Shame with all these children around. | 孩子们在这儿我不好意思 |
[1:34:00] | – I don’t mind an audience. – Don’t? | -我不介意有观众 -不介意吗 |
[1:34:03] | Oh God, no, Honey, here! Ice cream. | 天哪 亲爱的 这里 冰激凌 |
[1:34:05] | Take this out there. But be careful. | 拿出去 小心点 |
[1:34:07] | One of these children has a milk allergy and | 有个孩子牛奶过敏 |
[1:34:09] | I have no clue which one it is. | 但我记不清是哪个了 |
[1:34:11] | It might be the little blonde one over there. | 可能是那个金头发的小孩 |
[1:34:12] | Wanna just do it like a sorbet? | 你要做成冰沙吗 |
[1:34:13] | – No! – You sure? | -不 -确定? |
[1:34:14] | No. | 确定 |
[1:34:54] | How bout that? | 那个怎么样 |
[1:34:56] | Now this year, Sebastian | 今年塞巴斯蒂安决定 |
[1:34:57] | has decided to dedicate his birthday to Doug. | 把生日奉献给道格 |
[1:35:01] | And Doug is eh…just a wonderful, playful, three-legged dog. | 道格是个…精彩的好玩的 三条腿的狗 |
[1:35:08] | He’s in need of a home. | 它需要一个家 |
[1:35:10] | So… | 所以… |
[1:35:12] | And? | 然后? |
[1:35:15] | And ehm… | 然后… |
[1:35:17] | Well Doug is ehm, he’s next | 道格是下一个被收容所 |
[1:35:20] | in line at the kill shelter to be kicked out. | 赶出去的狗 |
[1:35:22] | Oh no, it would be a horrible way to go. | 不 那太可怕了 |
[1:35:25] | – But not dead yet, not dead yet. – That’s just so good. | -但是还没死 还没死 -那就太好了 |
[1:35:27] | – I was just thinking – A very, very much alive and happy puppy. | -我在想… -一只非常活泼可爱的小狗 |
[1:35:30] | Let’s go ahead. Let’s blow out the candles. | 继续吧 吹蜡烛 |
[1:35:31] | Let’s get some of that cake in our face. | 往脸上抹蛋糕 |
[1:35:33] | I’m not blowing out anything until someone takes Doug. | 只有道格被收留了我才吹蜡烛 |
[1:35:40] | Well I take him! | 好吧 我要它了 |
[1:35:41] | “C’est l’esprit”! “C’est l’esprit”! | 有气魄 有气魄 |
[1:35:46] | He only got 3 legs. | 它只有三条腿 |
[1:35:51] | Alright baby c’mon. | 宝贝儿 快点 |
[1:35:57] | One more! | 还有一个 |
[1:36:01] | Happy birthday! | 生日快乐 |
[1:36:05] | Every once in a while in all the randomness. | 所有的事情偶尔都有随机性 |
[1:36:09] | Something unexpected happenes, and it pushes us all forward. | 有些事情不期而遇 促使我们前行 |
[1:36:14] | And the tuth is… | 事实上… |
[1:36:16] | What I’m starting to think… | 我开始思考的… |
[1:36:18] | What I’m starting to feel… | 开始感知的… |
[1:36:23] | Is that maybe, the human race… | 是 也许”人累”… |
[1:36:28] | Isn’t a race at all. | 根本就不在奔忙 |