英文名称:The Terminal
年代:2004
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:41] | United Airlines announcing the arrival of Flight 9435 from Beijing. | 联合航空公司 从北京返回的9435号班机已经到达 |
[00:46] | Customer service representative, report to Gate C42. | 旅客服务代表请到c42号门 |
[01:00] | All visitors to the US should line up at booths one through 15. | 所有来访美国的游客 请在15号通道1号厅排好队 |
[01:05] | Please have your I-94 forms filled out. | 请大家填写好出入境登记表 |
[01:10] | What’s the purpose of your visit? | 你来访的目的是什么 |
[01:11] | What is the purpose of your visit? | 你来访的目的是什么 公事还是私事 |
[01:14] | What is the purpose of your visit? Business or pleasure? | 你来访的目的是什么 公事还是私事 |
[01:17] | Just visiting. Shopping? | 只是旅游 购物 |
[01:19] | Au plaisir. | 旅游 |
[01:20] | – Pleasure. – Business. | -私事 -公事 |
[01:22] | How long will you be staying? | 你会逗留多久 |
[01:25] | Could I see your return ticket? | 能出示您的回程机票吗 |
[01:27] | – What’s the purpose of your visit? – Business or pleasure? | -你来访的目的是什么 -公事还是私事 |
[01:29] | – One month. – Pleasure. | -一个月 -旅游 |
[01:30] | Enjoy your stay. Next. | 旅程愉快 下一个 |
[01:34] | Please have your passports, immigration forms, l- 94, | 请准备好您的护照 出入境登记表 |
[01:37] | and customs declarations ready to hand to the inspector. | 以及通关申报表等待核查 |
[01:44] | – Stand by. He’s fishing. – Copy that. | -注意了 有情况 -明白 |
[01:47] | See this bunch of Mickey Mouse sweatshirts? | 你看到这些穿米老鼠T恤的人吗 |
[01:50] | That’s the tour from China, connecting to Orlando. | 他们是中国来的游客 转机到奥兰多 |
[01:53] | When was the last time you saw Chinese tourists | 你上一次看到中国旅游团 |
[01:56] | on their way to Disney World without any cameras? | 去迪斯尼乐园却没有一台照相机是什么时候 |
[02:00] | Possible forged documents on 10 and 11. | 在10号11号通道可能有伪造证件 |
[02:11] | Sir. Sir. Passport. | 先生 先生 护照 |
[02:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:19] | Welcome, Mr Navorski. | 欢迎您纳沃斯基先生 |
[02:22] | Purpose of your visit? | 您来访的目的是 |
[02:25] | Business or pleasure? | 公事还是私事 |
[02:28] | [Speaks Bulgarian] | [保加利亚语] |
[02:43] | Sir, I have an IBIS hit on six. | 头儿 我这里遇到问题了 |
[02:45] | No! | 不要 |
[02:46] | Mr Navorski, please follow me. | 纳沃斯基先生 请跟我来 |
[02:50] | flight number 746 from Montreal | 从蒙特利尔返航的746班机 |
[02:54] | must proceed to US Immigration before claiming their luggage. | 在领取行李前必须先到移民登记处审察 |
[02:57] | All right, Mr Navorski, we’d like you to wait here, please. | 好的 纳沃斯基先生 请你在这里稍等 |
[03:02] | Next, please. | 下一位 |
[03:03] | Next, please. | 下一位 |
[03:20] | What are you doing in the United States, Mr Navorski? | 你来美国究竟做什么 纳沃斯基先生 |
[03:29] | Yellow taxicab, please. | 我要黄色的出租车 |
[03:32] | Take me to Ramada Inn, | 带我去罗玛达酒店 |
[03:35] | 161 Lexington. | 列克星敦161号 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1397个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:214个,六级词汇:99个,GRE词汇:98个,托福词汇:140个,考研词汇:241个,专四词汇:196个,专八词汇:31个, 所有生词标注共:380个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:43] | Staying at the Ramada Inn? | 您打算住在罗玛达酒店 |
[03:45] | Keep the change. | 不用找零钱了 |
[03:47] | Do you know anyone in New York? | 你在纽约有熟人吗 |
[03:51] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:53] | – Who? – Yes. | -谁 -是的 |
[03:56] | – Who? – Yes. | -谁 -是的 |
[04:00] | – No, do you know anyone in New York? – Yes. | -不是 你在纽约有认识的人吗 -是的 |
[04:04] | – Who? – Yes. | -谁 -是的 |
[04:11] | 161 Lexington. | 列克星敦161号 |
[04:14] | OK, Mr Navorski, I need to see your return ticket, please. | 好了 纳沃斯基先生 我需要看你的回程机票 |
[04:18] | No, your return ticket. Your… | 不 你的回程机票 你的 |
[04:21] | Oh… Yes. | 是的 |
[04:27] | This is just a standard procedure. | 只是例行公事而已 |
[04:30] | I’m going to need the passport also. | 还有你的护照 |
[04:33] | Oh… OK. | 好的 |
[04:35] | – No, no. – Thank you. | -不 不是 -谢谢 |
[04:37] | Mr Navorski. | 纳沃斯基先生 |
[04:40] | That. Passport. | 那个 护照 |
[04:46] | That. | 对 |
[04:53] | Mr Navorski? Sorry to keep you waiting. | 纳沃斯基先生 让您久等了 |
[04:56] | I’m Frank Dixon | 我是弗兰克·狄克逊 |
[04:58] | Director of Customs and Border Protection here at JFK. | 我是肯尼迪机场 美国海关及边境保护局的主管 |
[05:01] | I help people with their immigration problems. | 我帮助外国人解决入境问题 |
[05:04] | We’re looking for an interpreter for you. | 我们在为你寻找翻译 |
[05:07] | How are we doing on that? Do we have an interpreter? | 怎么样了 我们有翻译吗 |
[05:11] | But I understand that you speak a little English. | 不过我知道你会说一点英语 |
[05:14] | – Yes. – You do? | -是的 -是吗 |
[05:17] | I hope you don’t mind if I eat while we talk. I’ve a bit of bad news. | 希望你不介意我在谈话的时候吃东西 我有些坏消息 |
[05:20] | Your country has suspended all travelling privileges… | 你们国家政府发布的护照 |
[05:24] | on passports issued by your government. | 已经暂停使用了 |
[05:26] | And our State Department has revoked the visa | 你所持有的进入美国的签证 |
[05:29] | that was going to allow you to enter the US. | 已经被我国国务院注销了 |
[05:32] | That’s it in a nutshell, basically. | 简而言之就是这样 |
[05:35] | While you were in the air there was a military coup in your country. | 当您还在飞机上的时候 你们国家爆发了军事政变 |
[05:39] | Most of the dead were members of the Presidential Guard. | 很多总统护卫已经身亡 |
[05:43] | They were attacked in the middle of the night. | 他们是在午夜发动袭击的 |
[05:45] | They got it all on GHN, I think. | 交火非常激烈 |
[05:48] | There were few civilian casualties. I’m sure your family’s fine. | 只有很少的平民伤亡 我相信你的家人都没事 |
[05:51] | Mr Navorski, your country was annexed from the inside. | 纳沃斯基先生 你们国家内部出现政变了 |
[05:55] | The Republic of Krakozhia is under new leadership. | 卡科日亚共和国有了新的领导层 |
[05:58] | Krakozhia. Krakozhia | 卡科日亚 卡科日亚 |
[06:03] | – Krakozhia. – Right. I don’t think he gets it. | -卡科日亚 -我想他没听明白 |
[06:08] | Er… Let me… OK. Look. | 恩 让我 看这里 |
[06:12] | Imagine that these potato chips are Krakozhia. | 把这些薯片当作卡科日亚 |
[06:14] | Kra- kozhia. | 卡科-日亚 |
[06:17] | – Kra- kozhia. – Yes. | -卡科-日亚 -是的 |
[06:18] | – Krakozhia. – OK. | -卡科日亚 -好的 |
[06:21] | Er… So the potato chips are Krakozhia. | 恩 现在薯片就是卡科日亚 |
[06:25] | – And this apple… – Big Apple. Big Apple. | -然后这个苹果 -大苹果 大苹果 |
[06:28] | Big Apple represents the Liberty Rebels. | 大苹果代表叛乱分子 |
[06:32] | OK? | 明白吗 |
[06:35] | No more Krakozhia! OK? | 再没有卡科日亚了 知道吗 |
[06:38] | New government. Revolution. You understand? | 新的政府 革命 你明白吗 |
[06:43] | All the flights in and out of your country have been suspended. | 所有进出你们国家的航班都已经停飞了 |
[06:46] | The new government has sealed all borders, so your visa’s no longer valid. | 新的政府封锁了所有的边境 所以你的签证已经作废了 |
[06:51] | So, currently you are a citizen of nowhere. | 你现在是没有国家的公民 |
[06:54] | Now, we can’t process you new papers | 我们无法给你申请新的签证 |
[06:56] | until the US recognizes your country’s new diplomatic reclassification. | 直到美国政府和你们国家的新政府重新建立外交关系 |
[07:02] | You don’t qualify for asylum, refugee status, | 你不享有庇护权 难民身份权 |
[07:05] | temporary protective status, humanitarian parole, | 临时保护权 人道主义特许入境 |
[07:08] | or non- immigration work travel. You don’t qualify for any of these. | 或者工作 旅游签证 你都不符合资格 |
[07:12] | You are at this time simply… | 简单的说你现在是 |
[07:17] | unacceptable. – Unacceptable. | 无法接受的人 -无法接受的人 |
[07:20] | – Unacceptable. – Unacceptable. | -无法接受 -无法接受 |
[07:23] | Big Apple tour includes Brooklyn Bridge | 我这次旅行包括布鲁克林大桥 |
[07:26] | Empire State, Broadway show Cats. | 帝国大厦 百老汇名剧”猫” |
[07:30] | I got more bad news for you. Cats has closed. | 还有更多的坏消息 “猫”停演了 |
[07:33] | OK. OK. | 好的 好的 |
[07:35] | Now I go New York City. Thank you. | 现在我能去纽约了吧 谢谢 |
[07:38] | No, Mr Navorski. I cannot allow you to enter the United States at this time. | 不行 纳沃斯基先生 我现在不能让你进入美国 |
[07:42] | – Krakozhia. – We can’t allow you to go home either. | -卡科日亚 -我们也无法让你回家 |
[07:46] | You don’t really have a home. Technically it doesn’t exist. | 你没有真正的家了 理论上已经不存在了 |
[07:50] | It’s like a Twilight Zone. Do you get that show over there? | 就像”阴阳魔界”你看过这部电视剧吗 |
[07:56] | Talking Tina, Zanti Misfits. | 蒂娜 扎蒂·米斯菲特 |
[07:59] | Zanti Misfits was Outer Limits, sir. | 扎蒂·米斯菲特是”超越极限”的主角 |
[08:01] | Really? It’s not important. | 真的吗 不重要了 |
[08:03] | Where do I buy the Nike shoes? | 我在那里能买到耐克运动鞋 |
[08:07] | OK, Mr Navorski, come here. | 纳沃斯基先生 过来 |
[08:10] | Here’s my dilemma, Mr Navorski. | 现在我真是进退二难 纳沃斯基先生 |
[08:12] | You have no right to enter the US and I have no right to detain you. | 你没有权利进入美国 但是我也没有权利拘留你 |
[08:16] | You have fallen through a crack in the system. | 入境的最大特例给你碰上了 |
[08:19] | – I am crack. – Yes. Until we get this sorted out. | -我是特例 -是的 直到我们解决好前 |
[08:23] | I will allow you to enter the International Transit Lounge. | 我会允许你进入国际候机大厅 |
[08:27] | I’m going to sign a release form that is going to make you a free man. | 我会帮你填写一张保证书 允许你自由活动 |
[08:31] | – Free? – Free. Free. | -自由 -自由 自由 |
[08:33] | Free to go anywhere you like in the International Transit Lounge. | 在国际候机大厅自由活动 |
[08:39] | – OK? – OK. | -好吗 -好的 |
[08:41] | – OK. – OK. | -好的 -好的 |
[08:44] | OK. | 好 |
[08:45] | Uncle Sam will have this sorted out by tomorrow, | 美国政府明天就会处理好这些麻烦 |
[08:47] | and welcome to the United States. Almost. | 欢迎您”基本上”来到美国 |
[08:52] | – Thank you. – OK. All right. | -谢谢 -好的 |
[08:54] | Thanks, Judge. | 麻烦了 法官 |
[09:13] | Announcing the arrival of flight 76 from Singapore Airlines. | 来自新加坡的76号航班已经抵达 |
[09:17] | Now, Mr Navorski. | 纳沃斯基先生 |
[09:19] | Mr Navorski. Mr Navorski. | 纳沃斯基先生 纳沃斯基先生 |
[09:21] | This is the International Transit Lounge. | 这里就是国际候机大厅 |
[09:24] | You are free to wait here. These are food vouchers. | 你可以在这里自由活动 这些是食物购买券 |
[09:27] | You can use them in the Food Court. | 你可以在那边的食堂使用 |
[09:29] | Your Krakozhian money is no good here. | 你的卡科日亚币在这里无法使用 |
[09:31] | This is a 15- minute, prepaid calling card. | 这是张已经预付15分钟话费的电话卡 |
[09:34] | You may call home, if you like. | 如果你需要 可以打电话回家 |
[09:37] | This, in case we need to contact you, is a pager. | 这个传呼机 是我们联系你的方式 |
[09:41] | You must keep this with you at all times. | 你必须时刻携带 |
[09:44] | Here is an ID badge for you to get into CBP. Beyond those doors… | 这个ID卡是给你进入美海关与边境保护局的 这些门前面 |
[09:50] | Mr Navorski. I’m going to need you to look at me. | 纳沃斯基先生 请您看着我 |
[09:54] | Beyond those doors is American soil. | 这些门前面就是美国领土 |
[09:57] | Mr Dixon wants me to make it clear | 狄克逊先生希望讲清楚 |
[09:59] | that you are not to enter through those doors. | 你不能穿过这些门 |
[10:02] | You are not to leave this building. America is closed. | 你不能离开这栋建筑 美国对你关闭了 |
[10:07] | America closed. | 美国关闭了 |
[10:10] | What I do? | 我该做什么 |
[10:13] | There’s only one thing you can do here, Mr Navorski. | 你在这里只能做一件事 纳沃斯基先生 |
[10:17] | Shop. | 购物 |
[10:19] | Passengers of flight 854 New York/Warsaw… | 纽约至华沙的854班机的乘客 |
[10:31] | the international community tries to secure a peaceful resolution. | 国际组织正试图 通过和平方式解决 |
[10:35] | The populace has to wonder if they will ever find political stability, | 平民们希望能有稳定的政治环境 |
[10:40] | or find the leadership to secure their place on the world stage. | 或者新的领导者能保证他们的国际地位 |
[10:45] | And next this hour, looking to buy a 90- foot yacht? | 接下来为您介绍最新的游艇 |
[10:54] | taken hostage. We’re hearing that the Vice President has been killed | 挟持人质 有消息报道副总统 以及4位内阁成员已经身亡 |
[10:58] | along with four cabinet members, 13 injured soldiers and 20 civilians. | 13位士兵和20位市民在冲突中受伤 |
[11:03] | By dawn, rebel leaders had surrounded the state houses. | 凌晨时分 叛军已经包围首府官邸 |
[11:06] | In a symbolic gesture, the national flag of Krakozhia was torn down | 作为国家标志的卡科日亚国旗 |
[11:10] | from the Presidential Palace and the parliament building. | 已经从总统官邸和国会大厦被撕下 |
[11:39] | Please. Please. | 请 帮我 |
[11:42] | Television. | 电视机 |
[11:48] | Passenger Chen Wan Shiu and Liu Tao Jing, | 乘客陈婉舒书和刘涛锦 |
[11:51] | please come to podium to pick up your boarding passes. | 请到指挥台领取登机证 |
[12:09] | This just in. | 最新消息 |
[12:10] | Last night a military coup overthrew the government of Krakozhia. | 昨晚的军事政变 推翻了卡科日亚政府 |
[12:14] | Bombing and gunfire were heard through the night. | 整夜四处都是爆炸声和枪声 |
[12:17] | Although details are unclear, | 虽然具体情况还不是很清楚 |
[12:20] | we are told that President Vagobagin… | 总统和副官 |
[12:21] | and his aides have been taken hostage. | 已经被挟持为人质 |
[12:25] | Bonjour, monsieur. You are a Red Carpet Club member? | 先生 你是红地毯俱乐部会员吗 |
[12:30] | I need to see your boarding pass and club card, sir. | 请出示您的登机证和会员卡 先生 |
[12:35] | I’m sorry, sir. This is a private lounge. | 对不起 先生 这是私人候机室 |
[12:38] | The public lounge is downstairs. | 公共候机室在楼下 |
[12:43] | The tiniest nation in the region has been shaken by another uprising. | 这个本地区人口最少的国家 又经历了一次劫难 |
[12:49] | Krakozhia has been involved in civil war throughout the late ’80s and ’90s | 卡科日亚自从社会主义瓦解转型以来 |
[12:54] | as it has tried to transition from Communist rule. | 在80至90年代一直处在内战状态 |
[13:23] | – Watch it! – Please. | -没长眼睛啊 -帮我 |
[13:26] | Please, telephone? Telephone? | 帮我 电话 电话 |
[13:29] | Telephone? | 电话 |
[13:34] | Please. Please. | 帮我 帮我 |
[13:36] | Please. Please. | 帮我 帮我 |
[14:09] | For security reasons, please keep your luggage with you at all times. | 出于安全原因请您照看好您的行李 |
[14:13] | Unattended luggage will be removed for inspection and may be destroyed. | 无人看管的行李会被收集检查甚至销毁 |
[14:32] | Oh, my God. Oh, my God, you broke my bag! | 我的天 我的天啊 你弄坏了我的包 |
[14:37] | I got this in Paris. This is my favourite bag. | 我从巴黎买的 这是我最喜欢的包 |
[14:41] | I can’t believe you just broke my bag! Mom, Dad! He broke my bag! | 真不敢相信被你弄坏了 爸 妈 他弄坏了我的包 |
[14:56] | – Food document. – Excuse me. Stop it. Stop it. | -食物券 -对不起 住手 住手 |
[15:00] | Do you have an appointment? | 请问你有预约吗 |
[15:03] | I don’t let anyone to look at my trash without an appointment. | 我不会让任何人没有预约就翻看我的垃圾 |
[15:09] | I have an opening next Tuesday. | 我下个星期二才有空 |
[15:12] | Tuesday. Tuesday, Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Tuesday. | 星期二 星期二 星期一 星期二 星期三 星期四 |
[15:16] | It will be good time for you to come back and get lost. | 那时候你可以过来找你丢失的东西 |
[15:20] | OK, goodbye. Sorry. | 好的 再见 不好意思 |
[15:24] | Tuesday. | 星期二 |
[18:25] | Don’t shoot! | 不要开枪 |
[18:35] | She sleeps 12, Frank. | 它有12张床位 弗兰克 |
[18:37] | Has a 120- volt generator, wet bar, gas range. | 120伏的发电机 小酒吧 瓦斯设备 |
[18:41] | She looks amazing. | 她太迷人了 |
[18:43] | She’s my pot of gold at the end of the rainbow. | 她简直就是我梦中情人 |
[18:46] | She’s a beautiful boat and I hope you get her soon. | 她是艘很漂亮的船 希望你能尽快得到她 |
[18:49] | – You’ve earned her. – Thank you, Frank. | -你挣的已经不少了 -谢谢你 弗兰克 |
[18:52] | – You have. – Actually, I bought her yesterday. | -你当之无愧 -实际上 我昨天已经买下它了 |
[18:55] | Come on. Congratulations! | 天啊 祝贺你 |
[18:58] | I’m nominating you to take my place. | 我推荐你顶替我的职位 |
[19:01] | You will assume the duties of acting Field Commissioner | 等华盛顿批准以后 |
[19:05] | until you get approval from Washington. | 你就是地区委任专员了 |
[19:08] | Really? I don’t know what to say. | 真的吗 我真不知道该说什么了 |
[19:11] | – Jesus. Richard, is this real? – It’s real, Frank, it’s real. | -天啊 理查德 真的吗 -真的 弗兰克 是真的 |
[19:15] | Don’t pretend to be surprised. | 不要装得这么惊讶 |
[19:19] | You’ve been waiting for me to retire or drop dead for years now. | 你已经等我退休或者暴毙很久了吧 |
[19:23] | No, I haven’t been waiting for you to retire. | 不 我没有等着你退休 |
[19:28] | That’s all right, Frank. | 好的 弗兰克 |
[19:29] | My retirement will become official the day you get sworn in. | 我退休那天就是你上任的日子 |
[19:36] | – You’ve waited a long time for this. – I have. | -你已经等这天很久了 -是的 |
[19:40] | Just be careful about the inspection process. | 应付好考察程序 |
[19:44] | I will. I’ve been here for 17 years… | 我会的 我在这里工作17年了 |
[19:47] | We’re talking about the Field Commissioner position. | 我们在谈论地区专员的责任 |
[19:50] | People are going to look to you for leadership, to set an example. | 大家希望有你的领导 有一个榜样 |
[19:57] | What are you saying? | 你在说什么 |
[20:01] | I’m saying the job is yours to lose. | 我说这工作非你莫属 |
[20:05] | Ship the Colombians off to asylum hearings, | 把哥伦比亚人送到收容所 |
[20:09] | and call the parents of those kids from Long Island. | 联系他们在长岛的父母 |
[20:12] | Tell them it was a bad idea to let them go to Jamaica. | 告诉他们去牙买加不是个好主意 |
[20:15] | Come on, let’s go. South America and Madrid are on the tarmac. | 来吧 行动起来 去南美和马德里的飞机已经准备起飞了 |
[20:19] | I want them out of here in half an hour. | 我要他们在半个小时之内离开这里 |
[20:25] | Mr Thurman. | 瑟曼先生 |
[20:28] | There’s a man walking around the terminal in a bathrobe. | 大厅里有个穿着睡衣的男人在游荡 |
[20:32] | I know, sir. You put him there. | 我知道 先生 你把他放在这儿的 |
[20:56] | Welcome to the United States. | 欢迎来到美国 |
[20:58] | Next! | 下一位 |
[21:03] | I need visa. | 我需要签证 |
[21:05] | Where’s your green form? I can’t do anything without it. | 你的绿色申请表呢 没有表我无法工作 |
[21:09] | Go to the wall. | 去墙那边拿 |
[21:11] | Next! | 下一位 |
[21:15] | Sir. | 先生 |
[21:19] | The light green form. | 浅绿色申请表 |
[21:25] | I love New York… | 我爱纽约 |
[21:29] | – I love it! – New York | -我爱它 -纽约 |
[21:33] | I love New York | 我爱纽约 |
[21:39] | I love New York… | 我爱纽约 |
[21:48] | Light green. | 浅绿色 |
[21:53] | Mr Navorski, you cannot get into New York without a visa. | 纳沃斯基先生 没有签证是不能进入纽约的 |
[21:57] | You cannot get a visa without a passport, | 没有护照就申请不到签证 |
[21:59] | and you cannot get a new passport without a country. | 没有国家就没有新的护照 |
[22:02] | There’s nothing we can do for you here. | 我们真的无能为力 |
[22:04] | I give you light green. | 我给了你小绿色表 |
[22:06] | I’m sorry, but you’ve wasted an entire day. | 对不起 你是在浪费时间 |
[22:10] | At this time you are simply… | 现在你简单来说就是 |
[22:13] | – Unacceptable. – Yes. | -无法接受 -是的 |
[22:16] | Unacceptable. | 无法接受 |
[22:19] | Why is he still here? | 为什么他还在这里 |
[22:21] | You released him, sir. You put him there. | 你允许的 先生 你让他在这里 |
[22:25] | Why doesn’t he walk out the doors? Why doesn’t he try to escape? | 为什么他不走出那道门 为什么他不逃走 |
[22:29] | – Sir, you told him to wait. – I didn’t think he’d actually do it. | -先生 是你让他等的 -我没想到他真的会等 |
[22:37] | I mean, he’s in a crack. Who the hell waits in a crack? | 我是说 他只是特殊情况 谁会这么死脑筋 |
[22:41] | No news from the State Department, but we can deport him in a few days. | 国务院没有新的消息 不过我们可以在几天后把他驱逐出境 |
[22:46] | Yeah, it could be a few days. It could be a week, two weeks, a month. | 是的 可能是几天 也可能是几个星期 几个月 |
[22:49] | Who knows what this guy is thinking, what gulag he escaped from. | 谁知道他到底想些什么 他到底从那个集中营跑出来的 |
[22:53] | Next! | 下一位 |
[22:58] | Everything he does comes back to me. | 他做的所有事情都报告给我 |
[23:00] | You want him back in the holding cell? | 你要把他管制起来吗 |
[23:01] | No, I’ll show him the door. | 不 我告诉他怎么出去 |
[23:06] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:09] | Hello. | 你好 |
[23:11] | – Do you have an appointment? – Yes. 9:30. | -你有预约吗 -是的 9点30分 |
[23:15] | Food document, trash. Tuesday. | 食物券 垃圾 星期二 |
[23:18] | Tuesday. I hate the Tuesday. | 星期二 我讨厌星期二 |
[23:22] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[23:50] | Airports are tricky places, Mr Navorski. | 机场是很重要的地方 纳沃斯基先生 |
[23:54] | I’m about to tell you something. | 我要告诉你一些事情 |
[23:57] | Something you can never repeat to anyone. | 一些你永远不要告诉他人的事 |
[24:00] | Do you understand? It’s a secret. | 你知道吗 这是机密 |
[24:02] | – Secret? – Yes, a secret. | -机密 -是的 机密 |
[24:05] | At 12 o’clock today, the guards at those doors will leave their posts | 中午12点 这些门的守卫会离开岗位 |
[24:11] | and their replacements are going to be five minutes late. | 换班的警卫会在5分钟后来 |
[24:14] | Late five minutes. | 5分钟后 |
[24:17] | Yes. Late five minutes. At 12 o’clock. | 是的 12点过5分后来 |
[24:19] | Just today. Just this once. | 只有今天 只有这一次 |
[24:22] | No one is going to be watching those doors. | 没有人会守卫这些大门 |
[24:24] | – And no one will be watching you. – So, America not closed. | -而且没有人会看到你 -所以美国没有关闭 |
[24:29] | No. | 没有 |
[24:30] | America, for five minutes, is open. | 美国这5分钟是开启的 |
[24:34] | Have a nice life, Mr Navorski. | 祝你过的愉快 纳沃斯基先生 |
[24:46] | Catch and release. It’s simple. Sometimes you land a small fish. | 抓住 放开 很容易 有时候你抓到一条小鱼 |
[24:50] | You unhook him and place him back in the water. | 你取下它然后放回水里 |
[24:53] | You set him free so that somebody else can have the pleasure of catching him. | 你让它自由 所以其它人 也可以享受钓鱼的乐趣 |
[25:01] | All right, here we go. | 好的 开始吧 |
[25:03] | OK. Call them off. | 好的 让他们离开 |
[25:06] | Johnson, clear the doors. | 詹森 离开大门 |
[25:11] | All right. Go. | 好的 走吧 |
[25:12] | Get out of there. All right, there’s the door. | 离开这里 好的 门没问题了 |
[25:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[25:18] | Here we go. Now where is he? | 开始了 他现在在那里 |
[25:21] | – There he is. – No, that’s not him. | -他在这里 -不 不是他 |
[25:24] | There he is. | 他在这里 |
[25:26] | All right, Viktor. | 好的 维克多 |
[25:29] | Here we go. | 我们走吧 |
[25:47] | What’s so complicated? Exit, Viktor. | 离开有什么复杂的 维克多 |
[25:51] | Come on. In a few minutes, you’ll be somebody else’s problem. | 走吧 过几分钟后 你就是别人的麻烦了 |
[25:55] | He wants to make sure nobody’s watching. | 他在确认没有人注意他 |
[25:57] | I told him nobody would be watching. | 我告诉过他没有人会看到他 |
[26:00] | Come on. All right, here we go. | 走吧 好的 走 |
[26:03] | – Call the Airport Police. – He’s on his way. | -通知机场警察 -已经去通知了 |
[26:07] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[26:29] | You got it. There we go. | 好的 快走吧 |
[26:32] | He’s got to get a running start, I guess. | 他在等起跑信号吗 |
[26:35] | Just leave. Just leave. | 走吧 走吧 |
[26:38] | Leave. Leave. | 走 走 |
[26:40] | What are you doing? Why is he kneeling? Is he praying? | 你在做什么 他为什么跪下了他在祈祷吗 |
[26:43] | No. He’s tying his shoelace. | 不 他在系鞋带 |
[26:52] | Come on, leave. | 拜托 走吧 |
[26:54] | Get the cameras. | 移开摄像头 |
[27:03] | Where is he? Where is he? | 他人呢他人呢 |
[27:11] | – To the left of here. – No. He was at the door. | -左边 -不是 他在门边上 |
[27:14] | – Just go a little left. – All right. All right. | -就在左边一点 -好的 好的 |
[27:26] | I wait. | 我等着 |
[27:34] | What are you looking at? Go back to work. Thank you. | 你们在看什么 回去工作 谢谢 |
[27:45] | Oh, God. Oh, shit. | 天啊 倒霉 |
[27:57] | – This belong you? – Thank you. | -这是你的吗 -谢谢 |
[28:00] | Oh, shit. | 真倒霉 |
[28:03] | See? Wet floor. | 看到了吗 小心湿滑 |
[28:07] | That you. | 给你看的 |
[28:08] | I’m so late. | 我要迟到了 |
[28:10] | Buenos Aires. I can’t remember the gate. | 去阿根廷的航班 我不记得几号登机门了 |
[28:13] | Gate 24. | 24号门 |
[28:15] | – You sure? – Yes. | -你肯定吗 -是的 |
[28:19] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:21] | Ladies and gentlemen… | 各位先生女士 |
[28:24] | Wait. | 等一下 |
[28:26] | For you. Payless Shoes. | 给你的 免费的鞋子 |
[28:29] | Second floor. Sensible heels. | 二楼 舒服的后跟 |
[28:44] | – Hi, baby. – Come here, you. | -你好 宝贝 -过来 |
[28:53] | I think he’s CIA. The CIA put him here to spy on us. | 我想他是CIA CIA派他来监视我们的 |
[28:59] | You don’t know what you’re talking about. He doesn’t speak English. | 你在胡说些什么 他连英语都不会说 |
[29:03] | If he could learn to speak, this guy. | 如果这个家伙他能学英语呢 |
[29:05] | He can’t speak English, how could he have a meeting with a beautiful woman? | 如果他不会说英语 他怎么能勾搭上那个漂亮小姐 |
[29:09] | A flight attendant. | 一个空中小姐 |
[29:11] | – So, she’s CIA, too? – No. | -那么她也是CIA -不是 |
[29:13] | She look like a Russian. KGB. She gave him heel of her shoes. | 她看起来像是俄国人 克格勃 她把鞋根给他了 |
[29:19] | And he gave her a piece of the paper. | 然后他给了她一张纸条 |
[29:21] | – Was it microfilm? – A coupon from Payless Shoes. | -是缩微胶片萎缩价吗 -免费鞋店的优惠券 |
[29:26] | Must be some kind of the code. | 一定是什么密码 |
[29:28] | You been spending too much time inhaling them cleaning products. | 我看你吸入的清洁剂太多了 |
[29:33] | I’m warning you guys. You watch yourself. | 我警告你们 你们自己要注意 |
[29:36] | This guy is here for a reason. And I think that reason is us. | 他来这儿是有原因的 我想就是为了我们 |
[30:03] | Excuse me, buddy. | 让一让 老兄 |
[30:26] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[30:27] | It’s Navorski. He’s figured out the quarters. | 是纳沃斯基 他找到了新的岗位 |
[30:55] | Good afternoon. Welcome to Burger King. May I take your order? | 下午好 欢迎光临汉堡王 您需要什么 |
[31:02] | Keep the change. | 不用找了 |
[31:24] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[31:31] | OK, go. Go. | 好的 走开 |
[31:36] | Good boy. Thank you. | 再见 谢谢 |
[31:40] | Bye- bye. | 再见 |
[31:59] | Welcome to Burger King. May I take your… | 欢迎光临汉堡王 您需要 |
[32:28] | “Crisis. Crisis in Krakozhia.” | “危机 卡科日亚的危机” |
[32:32] | Now that heavy fighting has subsided | 现在激烈的交火已经暂时结束 |
[32:34] | and both sides have dug in for the long winter ahead, | 双方都在为冬天的持久战做准备 |
[32:37] | it’s clear that the future of Krakozhia may be in doubt for some time to come. | 卡科日亚未来的局势短期内无法明朗 |
[32:42] | Meanwhile, the people of Krakozhia suffer the consequences. | 同时 卡科日亚的人民却在饱受煎熬 |
[32:46] | “And food… in…” | “食物 在” |
[32:49] | have caused food and energy shortages. | 食物和能源短缺 |
[32:52] | “in Krakozhia.” | “在卡科日亚” |
[33:16] | “The story of Broadway is the…” | “百老汇的故事是” |
[33:26] | “The cast of comedy hit Friends | 情境喜剧”六人行”的角色背景 |
[33:33] | which is set in New York. | 就设定在纽约市 |
[33:37] | Friends | 朋友 |
[33:40] | Friends | 朋友 |
[33:50] | Due to the heavy snowfall, all flights have been cancelled… | 因为暴风雪 所有航班都被取消 |
[34:04] | “Wayne Newton is 61 today.” | “今天是韦恩·牛顿61岁生日” |
[34:08] | “It’s a miracle.” | “真是奇迹” |
[34:11] | “Korean conjoined twins separated today in Maine.” | “韩国联体婴儿今天在缅因州 成功进行分离手术” |
[34:16] | “Chances of survival 50-50.” | “存活的几率是50%” |
[34:19] | 50% 50-50. | |
[34:25] | Next. | 下一位 |
[34:28] | Let me ask you something, Mr Navorski. | 我能问你些问题吗 纳沃斯基先生 |
[34:31] | Why do you wait here every day when there’s nothing I can do for you? | 我已经无能为力了 为什么你每天还在这里等着 |
[34:34] | Your new visa will not arrive until your country is recognized by the US. | 直到美国政府承认你的新国家 你才会有新的签证 |
[34:41] | You have two stamp. | 你有两个章 |
[34:43] | One red, one green. | 一个红的 一个绿的 |
[34:46] | – So? – I have chance to go New York, 50- 50. | -怎样 -所有我有50%的机会进入纽约 |
[34:55] | Yes. That’s a beautiful way to look at it, but America doesn’t work that way. | 是啊 你真是乐观 不过的美国的情况不是这样 |
[35:13] | As acting Field Commissioner, I’ve created a new position here at JFK. | 作为地区委任专员 我要为肯尼迪机场新设置一个新岗位 |
[35:18] | Transportation Liaison for Passenger Assistance. | 旅客运输援助联络员 |
[35:23] | Sir, what will that person do? | 头儿 他具体做什么呢 |
[35:31] | Thank you. I’ll take it from here. | 谢了 接下来交给我吧 |
[35:37] | I’m Transportation Liaison in charge of Passenger Assistance. | 我是运输联络员 负责援助旅客 |
[35:49] | No carts, no quarters. No quarters, no food. | 没有车 就没有硬币 没有硬币 就没有食物 |
[35:52] | It’ll be days before he goes through the doors in violation of section 2.14 | 不用多久他就会违反 第2章14条的规定走出那道大门 |
[35:56] | Then he’s somebody else’s problem. | 那时候就是别人的问题了 |
[35:58] | Why don’t we tag him in violation of section 2.14 now? | 为什么我们现在不指控他违反了条例 |
[36:02] | Then ship him to detention. | 然后拘留他 |
[36:03] | He has to break the law by leaving. | 他只有离开才会犯法 |
[36:05] | I won’t lie, particularly to get rid of somebody like him. | 老实说吧 特别是对付他这样的家伙 |
[36:45] | – Sorry, buddy. – Honey! | -对不起 老兄 -亲爱的 |
[37:10] | Put it down. Put it down. | 放下 放下 |
[37:14] | Put it down. | 放下 |
[37:17] | You try to take my mop. You try to take my floor. | 你在用我的拖把 你在拖我的地板 |
[37:21] | It’s my job. Stay off my floor. Stay away from my mop. | 这是我的工作 离开我的地板 离我的拖把远点 |
[37:25] | – Food. – If you touch it again, I kill you. | -食物 -如果你再碰它 我就杀了你 |
[37:42] | Hey. I’m Enrique Cruz. | 嗨 我是恩里克·克鲁兹 |
[37:48] | We need to talk. | 我要和你谈谈 |
[37:54] | – I want to make a deal with you. – What deal? | -我想和你做笔交易 -什么交易 |
[37:58] | I need information on CBP Officer Torres. | 我想知道海关边境保护局 工作人员桃乐丝的一些信息 |
[38:02] | You feed me information about her and I’ll feed you. | 你给我她的信息我就给你吃的 |
[38:05] | – What do you want know? – You see her every day. | -你想知道什么 -你每天都见到她 |
[38:08] | I want to know what makes her knees weak. | 我想知道什么使她双腿发软 |
[38:13] | What makes her blood boil and her body tingle. | 让她热血沸腾 浑身兴奋 |
[38:18] | She’s a wild stallion and you’ll help me break her. | 她是匹野母马 你要帮我征服她 |
[38:22] | I’m… | 我 |
[38:23] | I’m her man of mystery. | 我是她命中注定的男人 |
[38:25] | – Officer Torres is wild stallion? – Her name is Delores. | -桃乐丝是野的母马 -她的名字是德洛丽丝 |
[38:31] | You help me to win her heart and you’ll never go hungry again. | 你帮我赢得她的心 你就再也不会挨饿了 |
[38:37] | – I do this. – Really? Promise? | -成交 -真的发誓 |
[38:40] | – Yes. – OK. Thank you. | -是的 -好的 谢谢你 |
[38:44] | What mean, “wild stallion”? | “野母马”是什么意思 |
[38:53] | Officer Torres. My friend say you are stallion. | 桃乐丝小姐 我朋友说你是”种马” |
[38:57] | Mr Navorski. | 纳沃斯基先生 |
[38:59] | – A what? – Stallion, like a horse. | -是什么 -种马 会跑的马 |
[39:02] | Stand behind the yellow line. | 站到黄线后面去 |
[39:04] | – It’s beautiful horse. – Who said that? | -是漂亮的马 -谁说的 |
[39:07] | My food! My friend drive the food. | 我的食物 我的朋友驾驶食物 |
[39:09] | Mr Navorski, behind the yellow line. | 纳沃斯基先生 站在黄线后面 |
[39:12] | – I will help once it’s your turn. – I’ll get light green. | -现在还没有轮到你 -我去拿浅绿色表 |
[39:15] | – Light green form. – I’ll be back. | -浅绿色表 -我马上回来 |
[39:21] | Mm. | 嗯 |
[39:23] | She say one thing. | 她说了一件事 |
[39:27] | – Very important. – What? What did she tell you? | -非常重要 -什么她告诉你什么了 |
[39:34] | Something wrong with the salmon? | 鱼肉有什么问题吗 |
[39:36] | Need gorchitsa. | 加点”结膜” |
[39:37] | What? | 什么 |
[39:40] | Mustard. Mustard? | 芥末 芥末 |
[39:41] | – Mustard? – Yes. Please. | -芥末 -是的 |
[39:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:58] | Officer Torres, you like the films? | 桃乐丝小姐 你喜欢看电影吗 |
[40:01] | – Movies? – Not so much. | -电影 -不喜欢看 |
[40:03] | – The Rockettes? – Can’t afford it. | -喜欢火箭 -买不起 |
[40:07] | – What do you like? – Conventions. | -你喜欢什么 -聚会 |
[40:11] | Conventions. What is? | 聚会是什么 |
[40:13] | – Conventions. – Conventions? | -聚会 -聚会 |
[40:18] | This is like secret place you go? | 就像你去的秘密基地什么的 |
[40:21] | She go to these conventions dressed as Yeoman Rand. | 她穿成”星舰迷航记”里的约曼·兰德的样子去参加聚会 |
[40:27] | – Yeoman Rand. – She’s a Trekkie. | -约曼·兰德 -她是星际迷航记迷 |
[40:29] | Favourite episode is Doomsday Machine. | 她最喜欢一集是”末日机器” |
[40:38] | Now, listen, Viktor. | 现在 听着 维克多 |
[40:39] | You can ask her something that is very important. | 你帮我问她一件非常重要的事情 |
[40:42] | – OK. – Look… | -好的 -看 |
[40:52] | – I wait. – Enjoy your visit. | -我等着 -旅途愉快 |
[40:56] | Next. | 下一位 |
[41:01] | – Officer Torres. – Mr Navorski. | -桃乐丝小姐 -纳沃斯基先生 |
[41:05] | You have choose. | 让你选择 |
[41:08] | Man with money or man with love? | 有钱的男人还是有爱的男人 |
[41:17] | What is choose? | 你选什么 |
[41:24] | She had a boyfriend? | 她有男朋友了 |
[41:26] | For how long? Two years? | 多久了二年了 |
[41:29] | What happened? | 到底发生什么了 |
[41:32] | He chit. | 他是”屎” |
[41:34] | – What? – He chit. | -什么 -他是”屎” |
[41:36] | Eat shit? | 吃屎 |
[41:39] | He chit. He chit. He chit. | 他是”屎”他是”屎”他是”屎” |
[41:42] | – Repeat exactly what she said. – He chit. She catch him. So… | -说得准确点 -他”屎”被她发现了 所以 |
[41:47] | – He cheats. – Yes. | -他是骗子 -是的 |
[41:49] | What we call krushkach. We say krushkach. | 我们叫做”脚踩二条船” |
[41:53] | One man, two womans. | 一个男人 二个女人 |
[41:55] | So. Mm. | 所以 |
[41:58] | Crowded, you know. | 太拥挤了 你知道吗 |
[42:01] | OK. He cheats. | 好的 他是个骗子 |
[42:04] | – You say “cheats”. – He chit. | -你说”骗子”-他是”屎” |
[42:05] | No, “cheat”. – Enrique. | -是”骗子”-对 对 |
[42:09] | You, no chit. | 你不能”屎”她 |
[42:11] | – No cheat. – No chit. | -不要欺骗她 -不要”屎”她 |
[42:12] | No. I won’t cheat. | 不 我不会骗她 |
[42:15] | She’s a nice girl. She won’t take your chitting. | 她是个好女孩 她不会上你的当 |
[42:23] | Next. | 下一位 |
[42:26] | Officer Torres. Have you been ever in the love? | 桃乐丝 你有没有恋爱过 |
[42:30] | Enough, Viktor. Who is it? | 够了 维克多 到底是谁 |
[42:34] | Who’s telling you to ask me these things? | 是谁要你问我这些事情 |
[42:36] | It’s a man of misery. | 是个”悲惨”的男人 |
[42:41] | Misery? | 悲惨 |
[42:43] | – Mystery? – No, no. Misery. Man of misery. | -神秘 -不 不”悲惨””悲惨”的男人 |
[42:48] | He’s so sick. He’s so in love. | 他已经爱的无法自拔 |
[42:53] | But what did she say? | 不过她说了什么 |
[42:54] | She did say, “Next! Next!” | 她过去总是说”下一位 下一位” |
[42:58] | And now she say, “Please. Please come.” | 她现在说”请 请过来” |
[43:00] | That’s… Wait. | 是吗 等等 |
[43:07] | – I coming now. – No, wait. Viktor. | -我来了 -等一下 维克多 |
[43:11] | Viktor, just tell me more. | 维克多 再给我多讲点 |
[43:14] | I coming. I coming. | 我来了 我来了 |
[43:16] | Please, please. | 让一让 |
[43:35] | Beeper went off. Started beeping. So, I grab. I come. | 传呼机响了 所以 我拿着 我来了 |
[43:40] | We have an idea. | 我们有个主意 |
[43:42] | Would you like something to eat? | 你需要些吃的吗 |
[43:45] | No. No food. I stuffed. | 不 不用 我吃饱了 |
[43:50] | OK. All right. | 好的 |
[43:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[43:54] | So, Mr Navorski, I have some very good news for you. | 纳沃斯基先生 我有很好的消息要告诉你 |
[43:58] | What? | 什么 |
[44:00] | I’ve figured out a way to get you out of this airport. | 我找到了能让你离开机场的办法 |
[44:03] | How? | 怎么办 |
[44:05] | Well, we have laws here that protect aliens… | 我们有些保护外国人的法律 |
[44:09] | who have a credible fear of returning to their own country. | 保护那些惧怕返回自己国家的外国人 |
[44:13] | If we can establish this fear with you, | 如果我们能确定你有这种恐惧 |
[44:16] | then the CBP will be forced to begin Expedited Removal Procedures, | 海关边境保护局必须使用转移程序 |
[44:21] | to bring you to an immigration judge and let you plead your case for asylum. | 把你的转移到移民法庭 为你的案子申请庇护 |
[44:27] | – Asylum? – Mm- hm, asylum. | -庇护 -对 庇护 |
[44:29] | Unfortunately, the courts are so backed up with asylum cases | 不幸的是 法院这类案子已经堆积如山 |
[44:34] | that the soonest you’d get before a judge would be six months from now. | 最快也要六个月才能开庭 |
[44:39] | Yes, and we would have no choice… | 是的 我们别无选择 |
[44:43] | but to let you go for those six months. | 只能让你这六个月获得自由 |
[44:46] | It’s the law. You’d be released. | 这是法律 你就自由了 |
[44:48] | You would be free to wait in New York until your court date. | 你可以自由待在纽约等待开庭 |
[44:52] | But, believe it or not, most people never show up before the judge. | 不过 信不信由你 很多人再没有出现过 |
[44:57] | So I go New York City? | 我可以去纽约市了 |
[45:01] | You can go to New York City tonight. | 你今晚就可以进入纽约 |
[45:04] | But, you only get to go if we can establish a credible fear. | 不过我们必须确定你有”可靠的恐惧” |
[45:09] | – Fear? – Mm- hm, fear. | -恐惧 -恐惧 |
[45:10] | – Fear. – Fear. | -恐惧 -恐惧 |
[45:12] | From what? | 恐惧什么 |
[45:14] | That’s the best part. | 你问到点子上了 |
[45:16] | It doesn’t matter what you’re afraid of. It’s all the same to Uncle Sam. | 你惧怕什么对”山姆大叔”并不重要 |
[45:21] | So I’m going to ask you one question, | 所以我要问你一个问题 |
[45:23] | if you give me the correct answer, | 如果你能给我正确的答案 |
[45:26] | I can get you out of this airport tonight. | 我今晚就能让你离开机场 |
[45:30] | So, I answer one question. | 我回答一个问题 |
[45:33] | Go to New York City. Tonight. | 今晚就能进入纽约 |
[45:36] | – Tonight. – Tonight. | -今晚 -今晚 |
[45:37] | – Tonight. – Tonight. | -今晚 -今晚 |
[45:43] | – OK. – OK. | -好啊 -好啊 |
[45:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[45:47] | Do you, at this time, have any fear of returning to your own country? | 你现在是否惧怕返回您的国家 |
[45:52] | No. | 不 |
[45:58] | OK. Let me try it again. | 我们重新来一次 |
[46:02] | – Your country’s at war. – Yes. War. | -你的国家在打仗 -是的 战争 |
[46:05] | There are men in the streets with guns. Political persecution. | 街上到处都是拿着枪的男人 到处都是政治迫害 |
[46:08] | – Yes. It’s terrible. – Yeah, it’s horrible. | -是的 很可怕 -是啊 很恐怖 |
[46:11] | And God only knows what could happen. | 天晓得以后会这么样 |
[46:13] | Innocent people are torn from their beds. | 无辜的人们背井离乡 |
[46:16] | On Tuesdays. I hate Tuesdays. | 在星期二 我讨厌星期二 |
[46:19] | So you’re afraid. | 所以你害怕了 |
[46:21] | – From what? – Krakozhia. | -害怕什么 -卡科日亚 |
[46:24] | You’re afraid of Krakozhia. | 你害怕卡科日亚 |
[46:27] | Krakozhia? | 卡科日亚 |
[46:29] | No, I am not afraid from Krakozhia. I’m a little afraid of this room. | 不 我不害怕卡科日亚 我倒是有点怕这个房间 |
[46:38] | I’m talking about bombs. I’m talking about human dignity. | 我在说炸弹 我在说人的尊严 |
[46:42] | Human rights. | 人权 |
[46:43] | Viktor, please don’t be afraid to tell me you’re afraid of Krakozhia. | 维克多 告诉我你害怕卡科日亚 不用要担心什么 |
[46:49] | Is home. I am not afraid from my home. | 那是我家 我不害怕我的家 |
[46:55] | So? I go to New York City now? | 我可以去纽约了吧 |
[47:01] | – No. – No? | -不行 -不行 |
[47:05] | OK. | 好吧 |
[47:07] | – I’m afraid from ghosts. – Thanks very much. | -我害怕鬼 -非常感谢 |
[47:11] | – I’m afraid from Dracula. – Thanks a lot. | -我害怕吸血鬼 -多谢了 |
[47:15] | I’m afraid from Wolfmens, afraid from sharks. | 我害怕狼人 害怕鲨鱼 |
[47:20] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[47:26] | Damn. | 妈的 |
[47:31] | – Why you do this? – Nobody read the sign in America. | -你为什么这么做 -在美国没有人看指示牌 |
[47:38] | This is the only fun I have. | 这是我唯一有的乐趣 |
[47:41] | A barbecue? That’s why I’m not going to see you? | 烧烤 这就是你为什么不来看我 |
[47:45] | Let me get this straight. I change my schedule to meet you. | 我跟你直说吧 为了见你 我改了所有的工作行程 |
[47:49] | I take four back- to- back flights, | 我连飞了4个轮班 |
[47:51] | fly 27 hours straight literally around the world, | 连续飞了27个小时 绕地球飞了几圈 |
[47:55] | and now you tell me you’re going to spend July 4th with your wife? | 现在你告诉我你要和 你妻子一起过国庆 |
[47:59] | The woman hates fireworks. | 你妻子不喜欢看焰火 |
[48:03] | Don’t lie to me, OK? | 不要骗我 好吗 |
[48:06] | I know for a fact you took her to Rome last weekend. | 我知道上个周末你带她去罗马了 |
[48:09] | Because you flew United, Max. | 因为你坐的我们的飞机 麦克斯 |
[48:17] | South African Airlines passenger Sharif Al- Calala, | 南美航空公司的 乘客沙里夫 卡拉尔 |
[48:21] | please come to the main ticket counter. | 请到总检票台来 |
[48:31] | You make a habit out of listening to other people’s conversations? | 你喜欢偷听别人谈话吗 |
[48:36] | No, I try to call home. | 没有 我在打电话回家 |
[48:39] | So then… | 是吗 |
[48:43] | – You know why men are such assholes? – No. | -你知道为什么男人都是混蛋吗 -不知道 |
[48:50] | Because they’re all liars. | 因为他们都是骗子 |
[48:54] | Wait. Wait, wait, wait, wait. | 等等 等等 |
[48:57] | Wet floor. | 地板湿滑 |
[48:59] | Please. Don’t be hurt. | 小心受伤 |
[49:01] | How can I not be? He’s married. | 我怎么会不受伤他已经结婚了 |
[49:02] | One man. Two womens. Crowded. | 一个男人 二个女人 太麻烦了 |
[49:04] | You want to know what the worst part is? | 你知道最坏的地方是什么吗 |
[49:07] | I never asked him to leave his wife. | 我从来没有要他离开他的妻子 |
[49:09] | I encouraged him to get counselling. | 还鼓励他去和她沟通 |
[49:11] | What kind of sick person am I? | 我是不是疯了 |
[49:14] | I’m rooting for the home team. | 我竟然为他们着想 |
[49:22] | I just wish the sex wasn’t so amazing. | 真希望和他做爱没有那么迷人就好了 |
[49:27] | – So amazing. – Bye-bye. | -太迷人了 -再见 |
[49:30] | You know… sometimes in the mornings, | 你知道吗 有时候早上起来 |
[49:35] | I just stare at him over room service. | 我这就这么痴痴的盯着他 |
[49:39] | Watch him do the crossword puzzle. | 看他做拼字游戏 |
[49:43] | I start to think that maybe… maybe this could happen. | 我开始想也许 也许会真的发生 |
[49:49] | That we belong together. | 我们能够长相厮守 |
[49:54] | This… man… has you. | 这个 男人 有你 |
[50:00] | Why he need… puzzle? | 为什么他还 迷惑 |
[50:06] | This is my problem. | 这是我的问题 |
[50:09] | I always see men the way I want to see them. | 我总是一厢情愿的看男人 |
[50:16] | Do I know you from someplace? | 我们见过面吗 |
[50:20] | Sensible heels. Payless Shoes. Second floor. | 舒服的后跟 免费的鞋子 二楼 |
[50:28] | You headed for home? | 你准备回家 |
[50:31] | Er… No, no. I am… | 不是 我 |
[50:34] | I am delayed a long time. | 我的班机已经延误很久了 |
[50:38] | I hate it when they delay flights. What do you do? | 我讨厌班机延误 你是做什么的 |
[50:42] | I go from one building to another building. | 我从一栋建筑到另外一栋建筑 |
[50:48] | I have beeper. | 我有呼机 |
[50:51] | Oh, contractors. You guys travel as much as we do. | 建筑承包商 你们和我一样都经常在旅行 |
[50:58] | Sorry about that. Thank you very much. | 不要意思 非常感谢你 |
[51:01] | What’s “BH”? | 什么是”BH” |
[51:03] | In English… | 在英语里 |
[51:06] | Viktor Navorski. | 维克多·纳沃斯基 |
[51:08] | In English, Amelia Warren. – Amelia Warren? | 在英语里 阿米莉亚·沃伦 |
[51:13] | – Nice to meet you. – You, too. | -很高兴认识你 -我也是 |
[51:16] | Nice to see you again. | 很高兴再次见到你 |
[51:20] | You like Italian food? | 你喜欢意大利菜吗 |
[51:23] | I know, it’s late and you’ve probably got other plans, | 我知道 很晚了 也许你有别的计划 |
[51:26] | but if you’d like to grab some dinner, we can run right out and catch a cab. | 不过如果你想去吃点东西 我们可以马上搭车出去 |
[51:31] | I know a place that has the greatest cannelloni. | 我知道有个餐馆的意大利肉卷很棒 |
[51:34] | Erm… | 嗯 |
[51:36] | No, I… I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[51:38] | – You married? – No. | -你结婚了 -没有 |
[51:40] | – Girlfriend? – No. | -有女朋友 -没有 |
[51:43] | I… I can’t go out… with you. | 我 我不能和你 出去 |
[51:52] | God. I am so… I’m so sorry. | 天啊 真是对不起 |
[51:56] | I am so sorry. | 非常对不起 |
[51:57] | I must come off like a complete nut job or something. | 我真的是被我的工作和生活搞疯了 |
[52:00] | – No. – I didn’t want to eat alone. | -没有 -我不想一个人吃饭 |
[52:03] | Wet floor. Wet floor. | 湿地板 湿地板 |
[52:06] | – I… – You don’t have to explain. | -我 -你不用解释 |
[52:09] | No, I… Please, I… | 不是 我 请 我 |
[52:10] | No, I… | 不是 我 |
[52:14] | Wheelchair to gate A- five. | 请送轮椅到A5号门 |
[52:16] | Nadia. | 娜蒂亚 |
[52:18] | In New York restaurant, what cost is cantaloni? | 纽约餐馆里意大利肉卷要多少钱 |
[52:23] | I don’t know. Maybe 15 bucks. | 不知道 大概15元 |
[52:25] | – Dollars? – 20. | -美元 -20 |
[52:28] | Two people, 40. | 二个人 40 |
[52:30] | Two people, 40 dollars. | 二个人 40美元 |
[52:40] | Two people, 40 dollars. | 二个人 40美元 |
[52:49] | I… I… help you? | 我 我 帮你 |
[52:52] | I’m so sorry, sir. The position has already been filled. | 对不起 先生 我们已经招满人了 |
[53:03] | – Do you live nearby? – Yes. Gate 67. | -你住在附近吗 -是的 67号门 |
[53:07] | Because we are very particular about punctual… Did you say Gate 67? | 因为我们需要非常守时 你说67号门 |
[53:12] | Gate 67. | 67号门 |
[53:18] | You got to be kidding. | 你一定是开玩笑 |
[53:20] | You got to help me help you. I don’t see a Social Security number… | 你要让我帮你 不过你没有社保号码 |
[53:25] | …mailing address, even a phone number. | 通讯地址 连电话号码也没有 |
[53:27] | Telephone? You need? I get. I get. I get phone. | 电话你需要吗我有 我有电话 |
[53:32] | I get… I get phone. | 我有 我有电话 |
[53:50] | All right. When’s the best time to reach you? | 好的 最好什么时候打给你 |
[53:55] | Now? | 现在 |
[54:28] | – Hello? – Hi, Mr Navorski. | -你好 -嗨 纳沃斯基先生 |
[54:30] | Yes, this is Viktor Navorski. Who calls? | 是的 我是维克多 纳沃斯基 你是那位 |
[54:33] | It’s Cliff from the Discovery Store. | 我是探索专卖店的克利夫 |
[54:35] | Cliff. Hello. | 克利夫 你好 |
[54:38] | – How’s it going? – Good. | -还好吧 -很好 |
[54:39] | – Is this a good time? – Yes, I wait for your call all day. | -现在打电话合适吗 -是的 我等你电话一天了 |
[54:43] | Well, I got to tell you that the position’s been filled. | 我要告诉你这个职位已经有人了 |
[54:47] | Yeah, so could you please go sit someplace else? | 所以你能不能坐到其他地方去 |
[54:50] | – I go to bathroom now. – That’d be good. | -我到洗手间去 -非常感谢 |
[54:53] | – All right. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[54:55] | OK. | 好的 |
[56:25] | Who is this? | 他是谁 |
[56:27] | – Who are you? – It’s no one. | -你是谁 -不知道 |
[56:30] | There’s no one here for two weeks. This isn’t one of my guys. | 这里二个星期都没人 不是我的人 |
[56:37] | Look at this cornicing. This is good work. | 看看这墙壁 不错的手艺 |
[56:41] | Must be Harry’s crew. You with Harry’s crew? | 一定是哈利的人 你是哈利的人吗 |
[56:44] | Does Harry think he’s running this job? | 哈利知道他在这里工作吗 |
[56:47] | – I go now. – Go? Go where? | -我走了 -走 走到那去 |
[56:49] | – Gate 67. – 67? | -67号门 -67 |
[56:52] | We’re ten months away from 67. | 67号门的工程还早着呢 |
[56:54] | He’s got to be Harry’s. If he’s not mine and he’s not yours… | 他既不是你的人也不是我的 一定是哈利的人 |
[56:57] | Harry’s trying to make me look bad. | 哈利是想让我难看啊 |
[57:00] | I’ve got to slow him down before he gets to 67. | 我才不会让他就这么 得到67号门的工程 |
[57:02] | – What’s your name? – Viktor Navorski. | -你叫什么名字 -纳沃斯基 |
[57:06] | Pull him off Harry’s crew, put him on mine. | 把他从哈利的队伍挖出来 我需要他 |
[57:09] | You start 6.30 Monday morning. | 明天早上6:30上班 |
[57:11] | You give me job? | 你给我工作 |
[57:15] | 6.30, yes… Boss. | 6:30 好的 老板 |
[57:49] | jazz plays on personal stereo | 今天午夜 不要迟到 |
[57:57] | We have lobster ravioli from Alitalia. | 有意大利航空公司的龙虾饺 |
[58:00] | We have caviar from Russian Aeroflot. | 俄国航空总局的鱼子酱 |
[58:03] | OK. Just bring it. | 好的 拿过来 |
[58:05] | – Hey, Viktor. – Hello, all. | -嗨 维克多 -你们好 |
[58:07] | Look. The man without a country. | 看啊 没有国家的男人 |
[58:11] | Come on in. Welcome. | 过来 欢迎 |
[58:13] | – I see this. – You did well. | -我看到这个了 -做的不错 |
[58:16] | Have a seat. | 请坐 |
[58:18] | – Here? – Here. | -这里 -这里 |
[58:19] | Come on, sit down. | 来吧 坐下 |
[58:20] | – Who invited him? – I did. We needed a fourth, right? | -谁邀请他的 -是我 我们三缺一 不是吗 |
[58:25] | – I’m not going to play with him. – Gupta, relax, would you? | -我不想和他一起玩 -古普塔 别紧张好吗 |
[58:28] | – He isn’t a spy. – How do you know? | -他不是间谍 -你怎么知道 |
[58:31] | He could be recording everything we say. | 他会记录下我们的谈话 |
[58:34] | A wire in his shirt. | 他的衬衣里有窃听器 |
[58:36] | A microphone up in his ass. | 他的头发里有麦克风 |
[58:40] | – I’m not going to lose my job. – Fine. | -我可不想被炒鱿鱼 -好吧 |
[58:45] | – What if we x- rayed him? – Yes. | -我们给他照个x光好吧 -好的 |
[58:49] | Close your eyes. | 闭上你的眼睛 |
[59:01] | – OK. So you are clean. – Good. Let’s play cards. | -好了 你是清白的 -好的 我们玩牌吧 |
[59:05] | I will have money. But… Friday. | 我有钱 不过要到星期五 |
[59:09] | Don’t worry about it. We play for unclaimed items from the Lost and Found. | 不要担心 我们用机场遗失物品做赌注 |
[59:13] | You’ll be amazed at what people leave at airports. Come. | 你绝对想不到人们会在 机场留下些什么 来吧 |
[59:16] | I have two nines and two nines. | 我有二对九和二对九 |
[59:20] | Four nines. Thank you. | 四个九 谢了 |
[59:23] | – Careful. – Watch out. | -小心 -注意 |
[59:26] | We have a question for you. | 我们有问题想问你 |
[59:30] | Yeah, we’re just curious. | 对 我们很好奇 |
[59:32] | What is in the can? | 罐子里面是什么 |
[59:33] | – This? – We saw the x- ray. | -这个 -我们在X光里看到的 |
[59:36] | We know there’s no nuts in there. | 我们知道里面没有吃的了 |
[59:39] | What is in there? | 这里面有什么 |
[59:41] | This is jazz. | 这是爵士乐 |
[59:44] | – Jazz? – Jazz, yes. | -爵士乐 -是的 爵士乐 |
[59:46] | – Jazz? – Yes. | -爵士乐 -是的 |
[59:50] | You sure it’s jazz in there? It might be the blues. | 你肯定里面是爵士乐吗 可能还是蓝调的 |
[59:54] | – Or salsa. – Maybe it’s Stevie Wonder. | -或者拉丁风格 -也许是史提夫·汪德 |
[59:57] | – No, no, is jazz. – OK, guys. OK. | -不 不 是爵士乐 -好的 好 |
[59:59] | For tonight’s grand prize, we have… | 今晚的最丰盛的奖品就是 |
[1:00:04] | Show them, Gupta. | 给他们看看 古普塔 |
[1:00:06] | I found this upstairs. | 我在楼上找到了这个 |
[1:00:08] | Virgin Air, first class lounge. | 澳大利亚航空公司 头等舱 |
[1:00:11] | There you go. | 来了 |
[1:00:13] | And… they belong to? | 是谁的 |
[1:00:15] | Cher. | 谢尔 |
[1:00:17] | Cher? | 谢尔 |
[1:00:19] | As in… Cher? | 是谢尔的 |
[1:00:20] | Yeah. Cher. | 是的 谢尔 |
[1:00:22] | I checked it out. There were witnesses. | 我调查过了 有目击者的 |
[1:00:24] | Those are Cher’s panties. | 是谢尔的内裤 |
[1:00:26] | – Ready? – Hurry up. | -准备好了吗 -快点 |
[1:00:28] | So, will we share the panties? | 我们会分享这条内裤 |
[1:00:31] | – No, no, no. – Not if I win. | -不 不 -它是我的 |
[1:00:32] | – Come on. – Wait a second. | -来吧 -等等 |
[1:00:35] | United Airlines flight number 801 to Narita | 联合航空公司飞往 成田机场的801航班 |
[1:00:40] | is now announcing final boarding. | 马上就要起飞了 |
[1:00:42] | “You can’t. That is mine.” | “不行 这是我的” |
[1:00:47] | “You can get so confused.” | “你会很烦恼的” |
[1:00:50] | Viktor? | 维克多 |
[1:00:52] | Well, hi. | 嗨 |
[1:00:54] | Please. | 请让我来 |
[1:00:55] | – How are you? – Good. | -最近怎么样 -很好 |
[1:00:58] | Man. | 伙计 |
[1:00:59] | I am so sorry about what happened last time, asking you out like that. | 上次那样约你出去 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:01:04] | I’m so used to guys trying to grab my ass at 30,000 feet | 所有男人就算在3000尺的高空 都会设法摸我的屁股 |
[1:01:07] | that when I meet somebody that doesn’t | 当我真正遇到一个没这种想法的人时 |
[1:01:10] | I don’t know how to react. | 我却不知道该如何面对了 |
[1:01:12] | – Let’s just start over. – Yes, OK. | -让我们先不聊这个了 -好的 |
[1:01:14] | – Are you coming or going? – I don’t know. Both. | -你是离开还是回来 -我也不知道 都是吧 |
[1:01:17] | Tell me about it. | 那是什么意思 和我说说吧 |
[1:01:19] | Napoleon? | 拿破仑 |
[1:01:21] | Yeah. I read a lot of history books. | 是啊 我读过很多历史小说 |
[1:01:23] | They’re long and cheap. | 都是价廉物美的书 不过内容都是杀来杀去 |
[1:01:27] | Like 1200 pages for $9.99. You can’t beat that. | 像这1200页只要9.99美元 这个价钱太诱惑人了 |
[1:01:30] | – But Napoleon? – Yeah. He’s one of my favourites. | -但是这个 拿破仑 -是啊 关于他的书是我的最爱 |
[1:01:34] | – You know what saved Napoleon’s life? – No. | -你知道是什么拯救了拿破仑的命吗 -不知道 |
[1:01:37] | – His ego. – Ego? | -他的自负 -自负 |
[1:01:39] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:01:40] | After he loses the Battle of Waterloo, | 在他经历了滑铁卢惨败之后 |
[1:01:42] | Napoleon isolates himself on the tiny island of Saint Helena. | 拿破仑把自己单独留在一个小小的圣海伦娜岛上 |
[1:01:46] | No one knows exactly what happens next, | 确切的来说没有人知道后来发生了什么 |
[1:01:49] | but the version I like goes like this: | 不过我比较喜欢的一个版本是这样说的 |
[1:01:52] | He’s very depressed and decides to take his own life. | 他十分沮丧 并且准备结束自己的生命 |
[1:01:56] | But Napoleon believes himself to be of such superhuman strength | 但是拿破仑相信他自己 具有超于常人的体质 |
[1:02:01] | that he takes six times the amount of poison needed to do the job. | 所以他服用了6倍于常人剂量的毒药 |
[1:02:05] | His stomach is so full up with poison that his body rejects it, | 他的胃里塞满了毒药 他的身体产生排斥作用 |
[1:02:09] | and he doesn’t die. | 他于是死里逃生 |
[1:02:11] | See? Ego. Saved his life. | 明白吗 自负 救了他的命 |
[1:02:15] | Maybe he need glasses. | 或许他需要一副眼镜 |
[1:02:17] | – Glasses? – Yes. To read words on bottle. | -眼镜 -是的 这样就可以看清药瓶上写的字 |
[1:02:20] | Poison. | 毒药 |
[1:02:24] | It’s funny you should say that. | 你这个说法真的很有趣 |
[1:02:26] | Rumour has it that Napoleon was farsighted. | 有谣传说拿破仑的确是远视眼 |
[1:02:29] | – There you go. – There you go. | -你说得不错 -说得不错 |
[1:02:31] | – There you go. – And there you go. | -说得不错 -你说得不错 |
[1:02:34] | I think we’re rewriting history right here. | 维克多我认为我们正在这里改写历史 |
[1:02:37] | Why don’t we talk about it over lunch? | 为什么我们不边吃午餐边谈这个 |
[1:02:40] | Oh, my God, I can’t believe it. I just asked you out again. | 上帝 不敢相信我又这样随便约你了 |
[1:02:43] | I just did it again. | 我又这样做了 |
[1:02:47] | I’m so… Just stay away from me, Viktor, OK? | 看来我 最好离我远点 维克多 好吗 |
[1:02:49] | I’m sick. I don’t have the ability to be alone for five seconds. | 我有病 我简直无法 单独活着超过5秒钟 |
[1:02:53] | OK. | 好的 |
[1:02:55] | – OK, what? – OK. | -什么好的 -好的 |
[1:02:58] | Lunch… with you. | 和你共进午餐 |
[1:03:01] | – You’ll have lunch with me? – Yes. | -你会和我一起吃午餐 -是的 |
[1:03:03] | You’re not running for a flight or…? | 你不用搭飞机吗或者… |
[1:03:06] | I wait. | 我可以等 |
[1:03:12] | – It’s me. – You. Yes. | -是我的 -你的 是的 |
[1:03:14] | I’m sorry. I just got paged. | 我很抱歉 我刚刚收到信息 |
[1:03:16] | You work? | 你要去工作 |
[1:03:19] | – No. – Ah. | 不是的 |
[1:03:21] | Three of you. Crowded. | 就是你们3个人 互相挤在一起 |
[1:03:24] | Stay away from me, Viktor. | 最好离我远点 维克多 |
[1:03:27] | I’m… I have a serious problem. | 我 我有个很严重的问题 |
[1:03:30] | I’m as bad as Napoleon. | 我和拿破仑一样不太健康 |
[1:03:31] | I just keep ingesting these poisonous men… | 我不停的在吸取那些”有毒”的男人 |
[1:03:34] | until I make myself sick. | 直到让我自己不可救药 |
[1:03:35] | – You’re not sick, Amelia. No. – No? | -你没病 阿米莉亚 没有 -没有 |
[1:03:38] | No. You’re a little… farsighted. | 没有 你只是有点”远视”而已 |
[1:03:45] | – I have to go. – I have to stay. | -我得走了 -我得留下 |
[1:03:48] | – Story of my life. – Me, too. | -这就是我的生活 -我也一样 |
[1:04:08] | Your CBP inspection’s in three days. | 边境保护局视察员 将在3天以内到达 |
[1:04:10] | The FBI and Homeland Security will tour the airport, | FBI和国家安全局将会巡视机场 |
[1:04:13] | spend two hours observing these offices before your interview process begins. | 在和你谈话以前 他们将花2小时视察这些办公室 |
[1:04:19] | How much does Navorski make? | 纳沃斯基到底挣多少 |
[1:04:22] | Sir? | 先生 |
[1:04:24] | How much does he make? How much are they paying him? | 他到底挣多少 他们到底付多少钱给他 |
[1:04:28] | They’re paying him cash under the table. | 他们偷偷地付给他现金 |
[1:04:30] | I know that. How much? | 这我知道 到底有多少 |
[1:04:34] | $19 an hour. | 每小时19美元 |
[1:04:36] | Unbelievable. Do you know that’s more than I make? | 难以置信 你知道吗 他比我挣的还要多 |
[1:04:40] | That’s New York City construction. | 那就是纽约城市建设公司的薪酬 |
[1:04:43] | One of my own men came up to me the other day. | 几天前 我的一个手下来找我 |
[1:04:46] | Asked me if I wanted to join the big pool. | 问我要不要也去赌一把 |
[1:04:49] | Look at him. | 你看看他 |
[1:04:50] | Place a bet on when Navorski’s going to leave this airport. | 赌在什么时候纳沃斯基会离开这个机场 |
[1:04:54] | Have you heard about this? | 你听说了这事没有 |
[1:04:58] | I have January 3rd. | 我赌他留到一月三日 |
[1:05:04] | Bring him in. | 把他带进来 |
[1:05:06] | Jake, he has no nationality. OK? No country. | 杰克 他没有国籍 懂吗 没有国家 |
[1:05:10] | He’s a national security risk, according to my interpretation of Section 2.12. | 从我们章程的第2章12节的解释 他对国家是个安全隐患 |
[1:05:15] | I want you to put him in a detention centre and run a clearance on him. | 我想要你把他关进拘留中心 对他进行一次全面审察 |
[1:05:19] | That’s all I want. | 我只要这样就够了 |
[1:05:23] | What about a federal prison? | 那么联邦监狱可以吗 |
[1:05:26] | What about another airport? | 要么另外一个机场也行 |
[1:05:29] | Hello? Hello? | 喂 喂 |
[1:05:35] | We’re detaining so many people, there’s no room anywhere. | 我们已经拘留了太多的人 到处都是人满为患 |
[1:05:39] | Did you try the FBI? | 你试过联系FBI了吗 |
[1:05:41] | I tried everybody. Nobody’ll take him. | 谁我都试了 没人想要接手他 |
[1:05:44] | You want me to bring him back to the terminal? | 你想要我把他带回候机室吗 |
[1:05:46] | No. From now on, Navorski lives here. | 不用了 从现在起 纳沃斯基就住在这里 |
[1:06:00] | The people who are coming here today will be observing me, inspecting me. | 今天来这里的这些人 是来观察我 审查我的 |
[1:06:06] | But most of all they will be looking at the way that this airport is run. | 但是他们大部分人都会 留心这个机场各个运行环节 |
[1:06:10] | So let’s show them why this is the number-one airport in the United States. | 所以 让我们展示给他们 什么是全美第一的机场 |
[1:06:16] | We process about 600 planes a day, | 我们每天大约要处理600次航班 |
[1:06:19] | with a processing time of 37 minutes per plane, | 平均每37分钟一班飞机 |
[1:06:22] | about 60 seconds per passenger… | 每60秒运送一位乘客 |
[1:06:24] | to be brought into the country. | 进入这个国家 |
[1:06:27] | We keep it as clean as possible. | 我们尽力保证完善的检查 |
[1:06:30] | – What do you import? – Computer software. | -你带什么入关 -电脑软件 |
[1:06:32] | That’s a lot of walnuts. | 真是很多胡桃啊 |
[1:06:34] | Yeah. My mother-in-law loves these things. | 是啊 我的岳母十分 喜欢这些东西 |
[1:06:37] | Every time I go to Brazil, I bring her back a bag. | 每次我去巴西以后 都要给她带一袋回来 |
[1:06:40] | – Your mother-in-law? – Yeah. | -你的岳母 -是啊 |
[1:06:43] | Mind if I try one? | 介意我尝一个吗 |
[1:06:54] | How did you know those weren’t for his mother-in-law? | 你是怎么知道这些东西 不是给他岳母带的 |
[1:06:57] | If he’s married, where’s his ring? | 如果他结了婚的话 为什么他没戴结婚戒指 |
[1:06:59] | And if he’s divorced, who still talks to their mother-in-law? | 如果他是离了婚的人 谁还会理会他的岳母呢 |
[1:07:03] | I’m sorry, but really. No offence to mother-in-law, but… | 很抱歉 但是真的 我无意冒犯别人的岳母 不过 |
[1:07:07] | – Sir. – Yeah. | -长官 -是的 |
[1:07:10] | Sir, we have a situation upstairs. | 长官 楼上出状况了 |
[1:07:13] | – It’ll have to wait. – No. This won’t wait. | -等下再说吧 -不行 这件事可等不起 |
[1:07:15] | When the 9.12 from Toronto landed | 从多伦多来的912航班降落后 |
[1:07:18] | They found four prescriptions without an MPL. | 他们发现了4瓶没有检验过的药物 |
[1:07:20] | They tried to take the pills away and he went nuts. | 他们准备把这些药扣留 这个人就发了狂 |
[1:07:23] | There he is. We think they’re for his father. | 这就是他了 我们猜测这些药物是给他父亲的 |
[1:07:26] | Sir, sir, calm down. Put your weapons down. | 先生 先生 冷静下来 放下你的武器 |
[1:07:28] | Everybody keep your weapons… All right. We’re here to help you. | 大家收好自己的武器 好的 我们是来帮助你的 |
[1:07:33] | We’re here to help you, sir. All right. Give me the knife. | 我们是来帮助你的 先生 好了 把刀给我吧 |
[1:07:36] | – Where’s he from? – Russia. | -他从哪来的 -俄罗斯 |
[1:07:40] | – We have to get someone to talk to him. – I have an idea, sir. | -我们最好找个人和他谈谈 -我有个主意 长官 |
[1:07:48] | Viktor. | 维克多 |
[1:07:50] | – Viktor. | 维克多 |
[1:07:55] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[1:07:58] | His name is Milodragovich. He lives near you. | 他的名字是米洛卓戈维奇 他住的地方离你家很近 |
[1:08:01] | He may not speak your dialect, | 他可能不会说你们那里的方言 |
[1:08:03] | but I need you to translate and help me out. | 但是我确实需要你帮我渡过难关 |
[1:08:06] | I help you? Why? | 我帮你 为什么 |
[1:08:07] | I don’t want anybody to get hurt. | 因为我不想有任何人受伤 |
[1:08:09] | This guy’s very upset. | 这家伙现在十分生气 |
[1:08:10] | Just calm him down and I’ll let you back in the terminal. | 让他冷静下来 我就让你回候机大厅去 |
[1:08:13] | No. New York. No red stamp. | 不行 我要去纽约 不要红章 |
[1:08:16] | Green. I green. | 要绿的 我要绿章 |
[1:08:17] | – New York. – OK, yes. | -纽约 -好的 可以 |
[1:08:18] | – You say yes? – Yes. | -你说好的 -是的 |
[1:08:20] | – OK. OK, OK, OK. – Stay out! | -好的 好了 好了 -离我远点 |
[1:08:23] | We have somebody here to talk to you. Somebody to talk to you. Go ahead. | 我们有个人想和你谈谈 和你谈谈 去吧 |
[1:08:27] | Stay out! | 离我远点 |
[1:08:46] | So? | 怎么样 |
[1:08:48] | OK, tell him in order to export medicines from this country, | 好的 告诉他要从本国携带药物出境 |
[1:08:53] | he needs to have the proper form, a Medicinal Purchase Licence. | 他必须要持有购药许可证 |
[1:08:59] | OK? You understand me, Viktor? | 你明白我的意思吗 维克多 |
[1:09:23] | He say he bring the medicine for his father. | 他说这些药是为他父亲买的 |
[1:09:34] | This why he go to Canada. Medicine for father. | 所以他才去加拿大为他父亲买药 |
[1:09:38] | It doesn’t matter. | 那不重要 |
[1:09:39] | His plane landed in the US. He needs to have the right form. | 他的班机降落在了美国 他就必须持有许可证 |
[1:09:56] | He did not know he need this document. | 他不知道需要这种文件 |
[1:09:59] | No one say to him he need document form. | 没有人告诉他需要什么文书 |
[1:10:01] | I’m saying it to him. | 我不是在告诉他吗 |
[1:10:02] | He needs to have the form signed by the hospital who is treating his father. | 他需要当地给他父亲进行治疗的医院所签署的申请表 |
[1:10:08] | These medicines have to stay in the United States. | 这些药物必须留在美国 |
[1:10:11] | They have to stay here. | 它们必须扣留在这里 |
[1:10:30] | He… He’s begging you. | 他 他在求你 |
[1:10:33] | I know. I can see that he’s begging. | 我知道 我看得出他在求我 |
[1:10:40] | I’m sorry, sir. | 先生 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:42] | You’ll have to take a flight in the morning. The medicine stays here. | 你必须搭乘早上的班机离开 药得留在这里 |
[1:10:48] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:10:54] | Send him down! | 压住他 |
[1:11:01] | Thank you, Viktor. Good job. Let’s go. | 多谢你 维克多 干得不错 我们走吧 |
[1:11:12] | Goat. | 山羊 |
[1:11:14] | – What? – Goat. It medicine is for goat. | -什么 -山羊 这些是给山羊用的药 |
[1:11:19] | – Goat? – Yes. Medicine is for goat. Goat. | -山羊 -是的 药是给山羊用的 山羊 |
[1:11:27] | – He said that? – Yes. | -是他说得 -是的 |
[1:11:29] | He say… | 他说 |
[1:11:31] | We not understand. I not understand “goat”. | 我们没听懂 是我没听懂”山羊” |
[1:11:36] | Why? What are you saying? You misunderstood him? | 为什么 你在说什么 你没听懂他的话 |
[1:11:39] | – It’s not for his dying father? – No. No. | -不是买给他垂危的父亲吗 -不 不是的 |
[1:11:42] | The… Krakozhia… The name for “father”… | 在 卡科日亚文里”父亲”这个词 |
[1:11:48] | sound like “goat”. | 念起来有点像”山羊” |
[1:11:51] | I make mistake. | 是我弄错了 |
[1:12:01] | Why are you doing this, Viktor? | 你为什么要这样做 维克多 |
[1:12:03] | Medicine is for… goat. | 药物是给 山羊用的 |
[1:12:07] | – No, it’s not. – Yes. | -不 不是的 -是的 |
[1:12:09] | – No. – Yes. | -不是的 -是的 |
[1:12:11] | You read the blue immigration form. | 你看过了蓝色移民表 |
[1:12:13] | – Blue? – Yes. Blue. | -蓝色那张 -是的 蓝色的 |
[1:12:14] | – Blue? – Blue. The blue form. | -蓝色 -蓝色 蓝色的表格 |
[1:12:16] | The one that says if it’s an animal, he doesn’t need the licence. | 如果药物是给动物用的话 就不需要许可证了 |
[1:12:20] | You know it, know it. Then he can bring the drugs in. | 那他就可以把药带进来了 |
[1:12:22] | That’s good, Viktor. That’s very good. | 真是不错 维克多 真的不错 |
[1:12:26] | Why are you doing this? Huh? | 你为什么要这样做 |
[1:12:29] | You don’t know him. You don’t know the rules. | 你根本不认识他 你也不知道规矩 |
[1:12:32] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:12:34] | I was going to help you. | 我是想要帮你 |
[1:12:38] | Now I want you to ask him… No, not you. | 现在我想要你问他 不 不是你说 |
[1:12:42] | I want you to ask him. I want to hear him say it. | 我想要你问他 我要听到他的回答 |
[1:12:45] | I want to hear him say who the medicine is for. | 我要听他亲口说 这些药到底是给谁的 |
[1:12:49] | Please. Who the medicine is for. | 请说 这些药到底是给谁用的 |
[1:13:02] | Answer him, Mr Milodragovich. | 回答他 米洛卓戈维奇先生 |
[1:13:04] | Who are the pills for? | 这些药到底是给谁用的 |
[1:13:13] | OK. The pills stay. He goes. That’s it. | 好了 药留下 把他送走 就这样 |
[1:13:21] | Goat. | 山羊 |
[1:13:24] | Please. For goat. | 给山羊的 |
[1:13:27] | Medicine for goat. | 给山羊的药 |
[1:13:29] | Medicine for goat. | 给山羊的药 |
[1:13:32] | Medicine for goat. | 给山羊的药 |
[1:13:36] | Give him the pills. | 把药给他 |
[1:13:39] | Medicine for goat. | 给山羊的药 |
[1:13:42] | Medicine… | 药 |
[1:13:54] | Come on now, it’s all over. | 过来把 结束了 |
[1:13:56] | He love that goat. | 他很爱他的山羊 |
[1:14:02] | Do you think I need an excuse to put you back in that cell | 你认为我需要什么借口 才能把你丢回牢房去吗 |
[1:14:05] | to keep you there for five years? | 把你关上5年 |
[1:14:07] | You go to war with me, and you go to war with the United States. | 你和我作对就是和美国为敌 |
[1:14:11] | Then you’ll know why Krakozhians wait in line for cheap toilet paper | 那样你就会知道当卡科日亚人民排队买草纸的时候 |
[1:14:15] | while Uncle Sam wipes his ass with Charmin two- ply. | 美国人就已经用名牌双层厕纸来擦屁股了 |
[1:14:27] | There was a 20 man. | 那里当时有20个人 |
[1:14:29] | Immigration gun was drawn. | 移民局的警卫们都拔枪了 |
[1:14:32] | The Dixon was ready to fire. | 狄克逊已经准备要开枪了 |
[1:14:35] | To kill the little man with the pills. | 杀掉那个拿着药片的可怜人 |
[1:14:39] | But then someone walks into the room and stand in front of this little man. | 但是这时候有个人走进了房间 站到了这个可怜人的前面 |
[1:14:45] | “Put the guns away,” the man say. | “把枪放下”他这样说 |
[1:14:49] | “Nobody will die today.” | “今天没有人会死” |
[1:14:52] | Who? | 是谁 |
[1:14:53] | – Who was it that saved him? – Yeah, tell us. Who was it? | -是谁救了他 -是啊 告诉我们 到底是谁 |
[1:14:56] | Who was this man? | 这个人是谁 |
[1:15:04] | Navorski. Viktor “The Goat” Navorski. | 纳沃斯基 维克多”山羊”纳沃斯基 |
[1:15:37] | It doesn’t look good, Frank. | 做的不漂亮啊 弗兰克 |
[1:15:39] | I was just following the rules. | 我只是按规矩办事罢了 |
[1:15:41] | Sometimes you have to ignore the rules and concentrate on the people. | 有时候你必须把规矩放到一边 人才是最重要的 |
[1:15:46] | The people, I know. | 人 我了解 |
[1:15:47] | The people, compassion. That’s the foundation of this country. | 对人 要有同情之心 这是国家建立的根基 |
[1:15:53] | You could learn something from Navorski. | 你应该可以从纳沃斯基身上学到些什么 |
[1:15:58] | Cheer up. It’s not over yet. | 振奋点 事情还没完呢 |
[1:16:28] | – Is that for me? – Yes. Yes. | -那是给我的吗 -是的 是的 |
[1:16:30] | Is Virgin Isle swordfish. | 维京岛的旗鱼 |
[1:16:35] | For you. | 给你的 |
[1:16:37] | For you. | 给你的 |
[1:16:39] | For wall. | 给”墙”的 |
[1:16:42] | Fish for wall. | 鱼是用来挂墙上的 |
[1:16:50] | Why do you want to go to New York? | 你为什么想要去纽约 |
[1:16:54] | And what’s in the can of peanuts? | 还有那罐头里到底是什么 |
[1:16:59] | Promise. | 承诺 |
[1:17:02] | – A promise in the can? – Yes. A promise. | -罐子里装着承诺 -是的 一个承诺 |
[1:17:07] | Let me make you a promise, Viktor. | 那么让我给你一个承诺吧 维克多 |
[1:17:10] | And this is a promise that comes from a man who is stuck here. | 一个被困在这个部门的人的承诺 |
[1:17:13] | A man who may be stuck here for the next ten years. | 一个可能还要在这里继续困上十年的人的承诺 |
[1:17:19] | From now on, you and I are partners. | 从现在起 你就是我的搭档了 |
[1:17:24] | If I stay, you stay. | 只要我留在这里 你也留在这里 |
[1:17:28] | You will not set one foot in New York City. | 你一步也不能踏上纽约的土地 |
[1:17:33] | Not a single toe in the United States of America. | 一个脚趾头也不能碰到美利坚合众国的土地 |
[1:17:38] | Do you understand what I am saying to you? | 你懂我在和你说什么吗 |
[1:17:42] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:17:45] | You don’t like fish. | 你不喜欢鱼 |
[1:18:08] | Do you ever feel like you’re just living in an airport? | 你是不是有时候觉得自己就像住在机场里一样 |
[1:18:19] | We don’t have to do this, Viktor. | 我们不需要这样做 维克多 |
[1:18:21] | I can ship you out in a crate. | 我可以把你装在箱子里运出去 |
[1:18:23] | I can mail you anywhere in the US. | 我可以把你寄到美国的任何一个地方 |
[1:18:25] | What about my food cart? | 我送食物的小车怎么样 |
[1:18:27] | He can hide inside and we’ll drive out. | 他可以躲在里面 我再把他带出去 |
[1:18:29] | – No. I can’t do this. – You said you wanted us to help you. | -不行 我不能这样做 -你说过想要我们帮你 |
[1:18:33] | – I do. – What’s her name? | -我是这样说了 -她叫什么 |
[1:18:35] | Amelia Warren. | 阿米莉亚·沃伦 |
[1:18:36] | I thought we were looking for a way out, not a way in. | 我觉得我们应该向外走吧 怎么现在是向里走 |
[1:18:40] | Be careful. Those flight attendants ain’t like regular women. | 小心点 这些空姐可不是一般的女人 |
[1:18:43] | Flying back and forth between time zones messes with their biological clock. | 总是在不同时区飞来飞去 扰乱了她们的生物钟 |
[1:18:48] | – They’re always ready for sex. – OK, I found something. | -她们时刻准备着和你做爱 -好了 我找到些东西 |
[1:18:52] | I am leaving. They will come for us. | 我要走了 他们会来抓我们的 |
[1:18:56] | Gupta, will you relax? Just watch the door. | 古普塔 你不能放松一点吗 只要看好你的门 |
[1:18:59] | You go in jail. Not me. | 你们会坐牢的 我可不想 |
[1:19:02] | For… You know what? Forget it. | 为 你知道为什么 算了 |
[1:19:04] | – Keep looking. – Warren, right? | -继续找 -沃伦 是吗 |
[1:19:06] | – Yes. Yes. – Warren. | -是的 是的 -沃伦 |
[1:19:07] | Amelia Jane Warren? | 阿米莉亚 简 沃伦 |
[1:19:09] | – Jane? – Yeah. | -简 -是的 |
[1:19:14] | Way to go, Viktor. First class. | 找到了 维克多 在头等舱 |
[1:19:15] | – When she come back? – Three weeks. | -她什么时候回来 -3周以后 |
[1:20:01] | Amelia, would you like to get eat to bite? | 阿米莉亚 想一起去随便吃点什么吗 |
[1:20:06] | Bite to eat? Cantaloni? | 随便吃点什么 意大利肉卷 |
[1:20:20] | Bite to eat? | 随便吃点什么 |
[1:20:22] | Bite to eat? | 随便吃点什么 |
[1:20:26] | Bite to eat? | 随便吃点什么 |
[1:20:31] | Eat to bite? Eat to bite. | 吃点随便什么 吃点随便什么 |
[1:20:34] | Bite to eat. | 随便吃点什么 |
[1:20:36] | Bite to eat. | 随便吃点什么 |
[1:20:38] | Bite to eat. | 随便吃点什么 |
[1:20:39] | Bite to eat. Bite to eat. | 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 |
[1:20:41] | Bite to eat. Bite to eat. Bite to eat. | 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 |
[1:20:43] | Bite to eat. Bite to eat. Bite to eat. | 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 |
[1:20:46] | Bite to eat. Bite to eat. Bite to eat… | 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么 随便吃点什么… |
[1:20:54] | Gupta, you been ever married? | 古普塔 你结过婚吗 |
[1:20:59] | – What did you say? – You been ever married? | -你说什么 -你结过婚吗 |
[1:21:02] | I had a wife and two kids in India. I left them there 23 years ago. | 在印度我有一个老婆和二个孩子 23年前我离开了他们 |
[1:21:08] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:21:10] | I had a small tobacco shop in Madras. | 我在马德拉斯市有一家烟草店 |
[1:21:14] | Made just enough money to survive. | 挣得钱仅仅能维持生计 |
[1:21:17] | One day this policeman comes in and tells me I owe him some tax. | 一天 有一个警察来找我 说我欠他一些保护费 |
[1:21:22] | I said OK. This is common. So I pay him. | 我说没问题 这很正常 所以我给了他 |
[1:21:26] | The next day, the same policeman come and keep coming and keep coming. | 之后又是这个警察继续来问我收保护费 |
[1:21:31] | And I am paying and I’m paying him and I’m paying him and I’m paying him. | 我也一次又一次的付给他 |
[1:21:35] | And finally, on the fifth day, I take a knife and I stab him in his chest. | 最后 第五天的时候 我拿起一把小刀刺进了他的胸口 |
[1:21:42] | – You killed policeman? – No. I just missed his heart. | -你杀了个警察 -没有 我没刺中他的心脏 |
[1:21:47] | When they tried to arrest me, I just run away. | 当他们来逮捕我的时候 我跑路了 |
[1:21:49] | So you never go home? | 那么你再没有回过家 |
[1:21:52] | If I go home, I go in the jail for seven years. | 如果我回去的话 我要蹲七年的大牢 |
[1:22:00] | What if United States catch you? They deport you. | 要是美国政府抓住了你 他们把你遣送回国呢 |
[1:22:05] | As long as I keep my floor clean, keep my head down, | 只要我能够把地板扫干净 低调的做人 |
[1:22:11] | they have no reason to deport me. | 他们就没什么理由驱逐我出去 |
[1:22:13] | They have no reason to notice a man like me. | 他们也没必要注意我这样的人啊 |
[1:22:18] | United Airlines Flight 2703 from Rome is now arriving at Gate C43. | 美国航空公司从罗马来的2703航班 已经抵达C43号门 |
[1:22:32] | – Hey, wait. – Sorry. I’m sorry. | -嗨 等一下 -对不起 很抱歉 |
[1:22:40] | No, no, no. It’s wet. | 不行 不 不 地板是湿的 |
[1:22:47] | – Hey. – Watch where you’re going. | 走路小心点 |
[1:22:50] | Watch out! | 当心点 |
[1:22:56] | – Amelia. – Viktor. | -阿米莉亚 -维克多 |
[1:22:57] | – Hello. – Sorry. I’m sorry. | -你好 -对不起 我很抱歉 |
[1:23:00] | He nearly killed me. | 他差点杀了我 |
[1:23:02] | – You OK? – I’m fine. | -你没事吧 -我很好 |
[1:23:06] | I love the suit. | 这套西装很不错呀 |
[1:23:09] | Hugo Boss. | 名牌服装 |
[1:23:10] | On sale, $149.99. | 仅售149.99美元 |
[1:23:13] | That’s a bargain. | 真便宜啊 |
[1:23:16] | – Napoleon? – Yes, yes. | -拿破仑 -是的 是的 |
[1:23:18] | And Josephine. | 和约瑟芬 |
[1:23:20] | Do you know what Napoleon gave Josephine on their wedding day? | 你知道拿破仑和约瑟芬结婚的那天 送了她什么礼物吗 |
[1:23:23] | Amelia? | 阿米莉亚 |
[1:23:25] | Would you like to have eat to bite? | 你愿不愿意一起去 随便吃点什么 |
[1:23:30] | Food. Tonight? | 吃饭 今晚 |
[1:23:31] | – You’re asking me out for dinner? – Yes. | -你约我一起吃晚餐 -是的 |
[1:23:34] | Yeah. Sure. | 可以 当然 |
[1:23:36] | – What time? – Dinnertime. | -那什么时候 -晚饭的时候 |
[1:23:40] | – Where do you want to go? – I know place. | -你想去什么饭店 -我知道一个不错的地方 |
[1:23:53] | – Do you have an appointment? – Navorski. | -你有预约吗 -纳沃斯基 |
[1:23:58] | This way, please. | 这边请 |
[1:24:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:13] | I didn’t know they had a patio up here. | 我不知道这里还有个院子 |
[1:24:16] | It’s very nice. | 看起来很不错 |
[1:24:38] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[1:24:44] | Please. Please. Please. Please. | 当心 当心 当心 |
[1:24:46] | Sorry. So, tonight we have cannellonis or chicken. | 对不起 今晚我们提供意大利肉卷和鸡肉 |
[1:24:51] | – Cannelloni, please. – Cannelloni. | -请来意大利肉卷 -意大利肉卷 |
[1:24:54] | – Sorry. – Thank you. | -对不起 -谢谢 |
[1:24:56] | For you, sir? | 你要什么 先生 |
[1:24:58] | – Same. – That’s a great, great choice. | -一样 -那真的很好 很好的选择 |
[1:25:01] | I’ll be back. | 我马上回来 |
[1:25:17] | Let me see. Enjoy. | 让我看看 请慢用 |
[1:25:22] | Did you know the croissant was invented in Romania? | 你知道这种羊角面包是罗马尼亚人发明的吗 |
[1:25:25] | – Tell me. – OK. | -和我说说 -好的 |
[1:25:28] | It’s 1742 and the Turks invade Bucharest, | 1742年土耳其人入侵了布加勒斯特 |
[1:25:32] | making a surprise attack under the cover of night. | 他们借着月色进行了一次奇袭 |
[1:25:35] | But the town bakers… | 但是当地的面包师父… |
[1:25:40] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:25:58] | So, the bakers? | 那么 那位面包师父怎么了 |
[1:26:01] | No, never mind. It’s a dumb story. | 算了 别介意 这是个很傻的故事 |
[1:26:04] | No, please. | 继续把 求你了 |
[1:26:05] | I’m sorry, Viktor. | 我很抱歉 维克多 |
[1:26:07] | Nobody really cares where the croissant was invented. | 没人会在乎羊角面包是怎么发明的 |
[1:26:11] | I’ll bet the Romanians themselves don’t give a shit. | 我打赌就连那些罗马尼亚人都不会在意这事 |
[1:26:15] | I care. | 我在意 |
[1:26:16] | Is histories. Is truth. | 这是历史啊 是事实 |
[1:26:20] | – I’m 39 years old. – No. | -我已经39岁了 -不会吧 |
[1:26:23] | – Yeah. – No. | -是的 -不会吧 |
[1:26:25] | – That’s the truth. – You are not. | -这是个事实 -你一定不是 |
[1:26:28] | I tell everybody I’m 33, | 我告诉别人我33岁 |
[1:26:30] | and most of the men I’ve dated think I’m 27, but no. | 我约会的男人都觉得我只有27 但不是 |
[1:26:34] | I’m 39. | 我已经39了 |
[1:26:36] | So? I was 39 once. | 那又怎么样 我也曾经39岁过 |
[1:26:40] | I was 18 years old when I started working for the airlines. | 当我只有18岁时 我就开始为航空公司工作 |
[1:26:44] | I’ve been doing this over 20 years. | 我已经干这行有20多年了 |
[1:26:46] | And now there’s no more pretending. | 现在这一切都不需要再掩饰了 |
[1:26:49] | This is it. | 这就是我 |
[1:26:51] | It’s why my address book is by city… | 所以我的地址簿是按城市划分的 |
[1:26:53] | and my pager goes off during dinner. | 我的传呼机总是在吃饭的时候响起 |
[1:27:00] | You can switch off pager. | 你可以关掉你的传呼机 |
[1:27:04] | I wish I could. | 我希望我能 |
[1:27:06] | I’ve been waiting for a phone call for seven years. | 整整7年了 我一直在等一个电话 |
[1:27:09] | I know it’s coming, Viktor. | 我知道它会来的 维克多 |
[1:27:11] | That’s why I can’t break it off. | 这就是我为什么不愿意关掉它的原因 |
[1:27:15] | That’s why I live out of hotels and… | 这就是为什么我总是住在旅馆里 |
[1:27:17] | have my little suitcase packed, ready to go, | 时时刻刻准备好我的手提箱 |
[1:27:19] | just in case he wants to meet me for the weekend. | 如果他想要和我共度周末的话 我能够随时出发 |
[1:27:23] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[1:27:26] | I’ve been waiting my whole life. | 我这一辈子都在等待着 |
[1:27:31] | Just don’t know what the hell for. | 只是不知道到底在等谁 |
[1:27:37] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[1:27:57] | I live here. | 我住在这里 |
[1:28:00] | – What? – I live here, in terminal. | -什么 -我住在这里 就在候机室 |
[1:28:02] | Gate 67. | 67号门 |
[1:28:05] | – You live at the airport? – Yes. Day and night. | -你住在机场里 -是的 日日夜夜 |
[1:28:08] | This home, like you. They tell me to wait. | 这里是家 和你一样 他们叫我等待 |
[1:28:12] | So I wait. | 所以我等着 |
[1:28:14] | All frequent fliers feel the same way you do, Viktor. | 所有经常飞的人都和你有同样的感觉 维克多 |
[1:28:17] | Everybody’s waiting. Everybody. | 所有的人都在等待 所有的人 |
[1:28:19] | For a flight, for a meeting… | 等着航班 等着开会 |
[1:28:20] | No, no. I don’t wait for flight, I don’t wait for meeting. | 我不是在等航班或者会议 |
[1:28:24] | Then what are you waiting for? | 那么你在等什么 |
[1:28:29] | Is OK. I understand. | 没关系 我了解 |
[1:28:36] | I have an idea. | 我有个主意了 |
[1:28:39] | – Come here. – What you do? | -过来 -你干什么 |
[1:28:44] | You sure? | 你确定吗 |
[1:28:46] | More than anything, I’m sure of this. | 比任何时候都确定 |
[1:28:48] | Ready? | 准备好了吗 |
[1:29:05] | So, when do you come back? | 那么 你什么时候回来 |
[1:29:08] | 13 days. How about you? | 13天后 你呢 |
[1:29:12] | I will be here. | 我会在这里 |
[1:29:15] | But what if your schedule changes? | 要是你改变了计划怎么办 |
[1:29:17] | Maybe we should exchange phone numbers. | 或许我们应该交换一下电话号码 |
[1:29:20] | No. I will be here. | 不必了 我会在这里的 |
[1:29:23] | You know what Napoleon give to Josephine when he win Bavaria? | 你知道拿破仑征服巴伐利亚后 给了约瑟芬什么礼物吗 |
[1:29:29] | Tell me. | 告诉我把 |
[1:29:32] | Come on. Tell me. | 别这样 告诉我把 |
[1:29:33] | I will show you. 13 days from now. | 我会给你看的 13天以后 |
[1:30:47] | What’s he doing? | 他在干吗 |
[1:30:48] | I can’t ask him. I’m supposed to tell him what he’s doing. | 我不能问他 我应该是指挥他干什么的人 |
[1:30:52] | If I ask him, I look like an idiot. | 如果我反过来问他 会让我像个白痴一样 |
[1:31:11] | I’m sorry. Sorry. You got to do this for me. | 我很抱歉 对不起了 你得要帮我这个忙 |
[1:31:16] | You’ll get really fat with all the food I’m going to give you. | 事成之后 我保证让你吃的肠肥脑满 |
[1:31:19] | But, please, do this for me. It will be the last thing I ask you to do. | 但是 求求你了 这是我最后一次求你为我做事了 |
[1:31:42] | He waits for you to answer at Sbarro. | 他会在餐厅等你的回复 |
[1:31:51] | I have to work. | 我得上班 |
[1:31:54] | He will wait. | 他会一直等的 |
[1:33:00] | – How was your flight? – Good. | -这次旅程怎么样 -不错 |
[1:33:03] | Thanks. | 多谢 |
[1:33:09] | – Is something wrong? – You’ll have to come with us. | -有什么问题吗 -你得要和我们走一趟了 |
[1:33:13] | You’re kidding. I come through here twice a month. | 你一定在开玩笑 我一个月要经过这里二次 |
[1:33:16] | Please follow me. | 请跟我们来 |
[1:33:18] | I’m supposed to be meeting somebody. | 有人在等我见面呢 |
[1:33:44] | In my line of work, there are three things that matter. | 在我工作的内容中 有三件事最重要 |
[1:33:47] | The person, the document and the story. | 人 文件 还有故事 |
[1:33:54] | Find the truth of one and you find the truth of all three. | 只要找到其中一样的真相 你就找到了所有三样的真相 |
[1:33:58] | I need your help finding the truth. | 我需要你的帮助来找出真相 |
[1:34:02] | Do you know a man named Viktor Navorski? | 你认识一个叫维克多·纳沃斯基的人吗 |
[1:34:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:34:08] | Do you know why he’s here and where he’s from? | 你知道他为什么在这里 他从那里来吗 |
[1:34:11] | No. We’re just friends. | 不 我们只是普通朋友 |
[1:34:14] | Have you noticed that he hides a can of Dry Roasted Peanuts in his bag? | 你有没有注意过 在他的行李箱里一直有一个罐头 |
[1:34:20] | So? | 那又怎么样 |
[1:34:21] | What do you make of that? | 你认为那是什么 |
[1:34:25] | I’d make peanut butter, I guess. | 我猜那是花生酱 |
[1:34:30] | We know that he’s planning to go to the Ramada Inn on Lexington. | 我们只知道他计划去列克星敦的罗玛达酒店 |
[1:34:34] | Has he told you why he’s in New York? | 他告诉过你为什么他要来纽约吗 |
[1:34:36] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:34:37] | Has he told you where he lives? | 他告诉过你他住那里吗 |
[1:34:39] | No. We just met at the airport. | 没有 我们只是在机场遇见而已 |
[1:34:41] | All I know is that he’s a building contractor, living out of a suitcase. | 我只知道他是个建筑承包商 整日带着个手提箱奔波 |
[1:34:45] | That’s it. | 这就是了 |
[1:34:47] | – He’s a contractor? – Yeah. | -他是个承包商 -是的 |
[1:34:49] | That’s what he said? | 是他这么和你说得 |
[1:34:54] | Amelia. I’m just curious. | 阿米莉亚 我只是很好奇 |
[1:34:58] | You are the kind of woman who can get any guy she wants. | 你是那种什么样的男人都可以得到的女人 |
[1:35:05] | Why Viktor Navorski? | 为什么选维克多·纳沃斯基 |
[1:35:09] | That’s something a guy like you could never understand. | 你这种人是永远理解不了的 |
[1:35:37] | I guess you missed your flight again. Or maybe you have a bad travel agent. | 我猜你又错过你的航班了 或者你选的旅行社太差 |
[1:35:42] | Please. Sit. | 请坐 |
[1:35:44] | It’s OK, Viktor. All men lie. | 没事 维克多 所有的男人都会撒谎 |
[1:35:47] | – At least you’re not very good at it. – I did not lie. | -只是你不擅长撒谎 -我没有撒谎 |
[1:35:51] | You told me you were delayed. You never said it was for nine months. | 你告诉我你被耽搁在机场了 但你从来没告诉我有9个月 |
[1:35:56] | Maybe you see the man the way you want see the man. | 或许你看男人总是一厢情愿 |
[1:35:59] | So what am I seeing? Who are you? | 那我看见的是什么 你到底是谁 |
[1:36:04] | – I… – Unacceptable? | -我 -不被接受 |
[1:36:06] | Yes. Yes. | 是的 是的 |
[1:36:09] | You want to hear the funny part? | 你想听听最有趣的部分吗 |
[1:36:11] | I broke up with him. | 我和他分手了 |
[1:36:13] | I was coming here to tell you he’s out of my life. | 我来这里告诉你 他已经和我的生活无关了 |
[1:36:16] | I’m free. I got tired of waiting. | 我自由了 我已经厌倦了等待 |
[1:36:20] | At least we have that in common. | 至少这点我们相同 |
[1:36:27] | Amelia, you know what Napoleon give to… | 阿米莉亚 你知道拿破仑征服巴伐利亚后 |
[1:36:29] | Josephine when he win Bavaria | 给了约瑟芬什么礼物吗 |
[1:36:34] | No. | 不知道 |
[1:36:36] | I show you. | 我带你去看 |
[1:36:43] | Please. Please. | 请 请 |
[1:36:48] | Sit. Please. | 请坐 |
[1:37:02] | That was gift. Napoleon to Josephine. | 那就是拿破仑送给约瑟芬的礼物 |
[1:37:07] | One thousand fountains. | 一千座喷泉 |
[1:37:11] | You built this for me? | 你为我造了这个 |
[1:37:13] | Please. Sit. Don’t get wet. | 请坐下 不要被弄湿了 |
[1:37:27] | Come on. | 给点面子 |
[1:37:33] | It no work. | 没反应了 |
[1:37:34] | It should shoot, big water up to ceiling. | 应该有水一直喷到天花板才对 |
[1:37:41] | Just tell me the truth. Did you escape from an institution? | 告诉我真相吧 你是从精神病院逃出来的 |
[1:37:50] | Are you a criminal? | 你是个罪犯吗 |
[1:37:55] | You’re living here, Viktor. | 你住在这里 维克多 |
[1:37:56] | You’re living at Gate 67. I just want to know why. | 你住在67号门 我只想知道为什么 |
[1:38:01] | Here. I show you. | 这里 我给你看 |
[1:38:14] | My father. | 我的父亲 |
[1:38:16] | Viktor, please tell me your father isn’t in that peanut can. | 维克多 不要告诉我你父亲在那个罐子里 |
[1:38:27] | This is jazz. | 里面是爵士 |
[1:38:35] | My father, Dimitar Asenov Navorski, | 我的父亲 迪麦特·阿森洛夫·纳沃斯基 |
[1:38:38] | see this photograph in Hungarian newspaper 1958. | 1958年在这张匈牙利报纸上看到了一副照片 |
[1:38:44] | He say he look at photograph for seven days. | 他说他整整看了这张照片有7天 |
[1:38:47] | Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday… | 周一 周二 周三 |
[1:38:49] | Who are they? | 他们都是谁 |
[1:38:52] | Count Basie, Dizzy Gillespie, Thelonious Monk, Sonny Rollins, | 贝西伯爵 迪齐·吉勒斯比 瑟隆尼斯·孟克 桑尼·罗林斯 |
[1:38:55] | Art Blakey, Max Kaminsky. | 亚特·布雷基 马克斯·凯米斯基 |
[1:38:57] | 57 of them all together. | 一共有57个人 |
[1:39:00] | After looking at photograph for seven days, my father has idea. | 在整整看了相片7天之后 我的父亲有了个主意 |
[1:39:05] | He begin to write letters to club, Lickety Split, Snookie’s Sugar Bowl. | 他开始给那些俱乐部写信 |
[1:39:10] | He ask the nuns to write English. Hundreds letters. | 他央求修女为他用英文写了几百封信 |
[1:39:15] | And then he wait. | 然后他就等着 |
[1:39:18] | He wait month, week, year. | 他就这么一星期 一月 一年的等下去 |
[1:39:22] | My father wait 40 year. | 我的父亲等了整整40年 |
[1:39:29] | And they all sign names. | 他们全都签上了名字 |
[1:39:35] | One by one. | 一个接一个 |
[1:39:53] | They all write their name and send it to my father. | 他们都签下自己的名字 并寄给我父亲 |
[1:40:04] | All but not one. | 只有一个人除外 |
[1:40:08] | Benny Golson. | 班尼·高尔森 |
[1:40:13] | Saxophone. | 萨克斯 |
[1:40:15] | My father die before Benny Golson write his name and send to my father. | 还没有得到班尼·高尔森的签名 我父亲就去世了 |
[1:40:21] | So I make him promise. I keep promise. | 所以我给了他一个承诺 我会遵守我的承诺 |
[1:40:28] | I promise I will go New York, find Benny Golson, | 我承诺他我会去纽约 找到班尼·高尔森 |
[1:40:34] | have him write name to put in can. | 得到他的签名并放进这个罐头里 |
[1:40:38] | And you’ve been living here so you could do this for your father? | 你住在这里就是为了完成你父亲的遗愿 |
[1:40:42] | Maybe I think he do it for me. | 我现在想他这么做也是在帮我的忙 |
[1:40:50] | You say you are waiting for something. | 你说你总是在等待着什么 |
[1:40:56] | And I say to you, “Yes, yes. We all wait”. | 我对你说 是的 我们都在等待 |
[1:41:03] | What are you waiting for? | 那你在等什么呢 |
[1:41:07] | You. I wait for you. | 你 我一直在等你 |
[1:42:08] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:42:14] | The war is over. | 战争已经结束了 |
[1:42:16] | the right-wing military coup that ousted President Vagobagin… | 绑架了总统的右翼武装 |
[1:42:47] | All right, everybody. Let’s raise your glasses. | 好的 各位 让我们举杯 |
[1:42:50] | Let’s have a toast to my friend, Viktor “The Goat”. | 让我们为我的朋友 维克多”山羊”干杯 |
[1:42:56] | May he never lose his country again. | 希望他不会再一次失去他的国家 |
[1:42:59] | Krakozhia! | 卡科日亚 |
[1:43:00] | Amelia! You here early! | 阿米莉亚 你来得真早 |
[1:43:04] | Hello. Amelia, look. | 你好 阿米莉亚 看 |
[1:43:07] | Peace, peace in the war. The war, peace. Come. | 和平 战争已经结束 和平来了 |
[1:43:09] | See, the war, the war Krakozhia is over. | 看 战争 卡科日亚的 战争已经结束了 |
[1:43:13] | Peace. The war is over. | 和平 战争结束了 |
[1:43:19] | – You know my friend in Washington. – Yes, yes. | -你知道我在华盛顿有些朋友 -是的 是的 |
[1:43:22] | He has a lot of connections. Here. | 他有不少关系 看这里 |
[1:43:25] | It’s a pass, Viktor. | 这是一张通行证 维克多 |
[1:43:27] | A one- day travel emergency visa with your name on it. | 紧急情况旅行签证 上面有你的名字 |
[1:43:30] | – Wha… Visa? – Yes. | -什么 签证 -是的 |
[1:43:32] | – From your friend? – Yeah. | -你朋友给的 -是的 |
[1:43:34] | Just go to New York, find that last name and put it in the can. | 去纽约找到那个人 把他的名字放进罐子里 |
[1:43:39] | – I go New York? – Yes. | -我去纽约 -是的 |
[1:43:40] | I go New York! | 我要去纽约了 |
[1:43:50] | Amelia, you come with. You come with me to New York. | 阿米莉亚 你和我 你和我一起去纽约 |
[1:43:57] | Your friend do this for me? Why he do this for me? | 你的朋友为我搞了这个 为什么他要帮我 |
[1:44:03] | He did it for me. | 他是帮我 |
[1:44:07] | I told you to stay away from me, Viktor. But you didn’t understand. | 我告诉过你不要接近我 维克多 但是 你还是不明白 |
[1:44:11] | – I think you were confused. – No, I confused about everything. | -我知道你会有点糊涂 -不 什么事情我都够糊涂的 |
[1:44:15] | I not confused… Not this. Not this. | 但是这件事 我是十分清楚的 |
[1:44:20] | I’m sorry. I’m running late. | 我很抱歉 我要迟到了 |
[1:44:24] | Amelia. Why you go? Why you go? | 阿米莉亚 为什么你要走 为什么你要走 |
[1:44:29] | You know what Napoleon gave Josephine as a wedding present? | 你知道当拿破仑和约瑟芬结婚的时候 他给了她什么礼物 |
[1:44:32] | It was a gold locket. | 一个金子做的小盒子 |
[1:44:34] | And on the inside, he made an inscription. | 在盒子里面 他刻了一个字 |
[1:44:42] | “Destiny”. | “命运” |
[1:44:47] | Destiny. | 命运 |
[1:44:52] | rejoice in the streets as well as in their local taverns. | 在大街和酒馆里到处都是庆祝的 |
[1:44:55] | The Krakozhian flag waved goodbye from high atop the parliament buildings. | 卡克日亚的国旗已经从国会大厦换掉 |
[1:45:00] | It is a clear sign of the power… | 现在清楚的表明 |
[1:45:04] | – Hey, baby. – Hi. | -宝贝 -嗨 |
[1:45:08] | I missed you. | 我很想你 |
[1:45:12] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:45:27] | Next. | 下一个 |
[1:45:29] | Viktor. | 维克多 |
[1:45:33] | Hello, Delores. How I am today? | 你好 德洛丽丝 今天我运气怎么样 |
[1:45:37] | What do you have here? | 看看你带来了什么 |
[1:45:44] | What do you have here? | 看看你带来了什么 |
[1:45:55] | Oh, no. It’s not signed. | 喔 不 这还没有被签字 |
[1:45:59] | What? | 什么 |
[1:46:01] | This is a one- day emergency travel visa. | 这是为期一天的紧急情况旅行签证 |
[1:46:04] | To validate authenticity, it needs to be signed by the supervising officer. | 必须有管理官员的签字才能生效 |
[1:46:09] | Dixon? | 狄克逊 |
[1:46:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:46:13] | Dixon. | 狄克逊 |
[1:46:19] | The war in my country is over. | 我们国家的战争已经结束了 |
[1:46:24] | Yeah. I know. Congratulations. | 是啊 我知道 恭喜你 |
[1:46:29] | It’s strange, isn’t it, Viktor? | 真是很奇怪 不是吗 维克多 |
[1:46:32] | When you wait so long for one thing? | 当你为一件事情等待很久之后 |
[1:46:35] | One tiny moment. | 却在一瞬间就发生了 |
[1:46:38] | I had that moment today, too. | 今天我也有了那个瞬间 |
[1:46:41] | You see this badge? | 你看到这个徽章了吗 |
[1:46:43] | This badge means that I was made CBP Field Commissioner. | 这个徽章表示我已经成为了海关边境保护局地区委任专员 |
[1:46:47] | It means that my authority over the security of this airport is absolute. | 它意味着我对这个机场有绝对的控制权 |
[1:46:53] | Your ticket and your passport. | 你的护照和机票 |
[1:46:58] | It’s time for you to go home. | 到了你该回家的时候了 |
[1:47:05] | Officer Waylin, please show Mr Navorski into the terminal | 威林长官 请带纳沃斯基先生去候机室 |
[1:47:08] | and make sure he does not miss his flight. | 确保他不要错过他的航班 |
[1:47:11] | Goodbye, Viktor, and good luck. | 再见了 维克多 祝你好运 |
[1:47:24] | I think I want go New York City. | 我想去纽约 |
[1:47:28] | Don’t make this difficult, Viktor. | 别把这事复杂化了 维克多 |
[1:47:31] | I no more “unacceptable”. | 我不再是”无法接受”的人了 |
[1:47:34] | I told you this is over. | 我告诉过你这一切都结束了 |
[1:47:35] | I go New York. | 我要去纽约 |
[1:47:40] | Are you sure you want to do that? | 你真的确定你要这样做吗 |
[1:47:44] | I go New York City now. | 我要去纽约市 现在 |
[1:47:51] | Part of my job is to get rid of undesirables, and there are quite a few. | 我工作的一部分就是处理不受欢迎的人 这里就有一些 |
[1:47:57] | Like this guy, Joe Mulroy. I think you know him. | 像是这个人 乔·玛洛伊 我认为你认识他 |
[1:48:00] | He’s been here for 20 years, but he’s been running an after-hour poker game. | 他已经在这里干了20多年 但是他经常下班后在这里赌博 |
[1:48:04] | Bringing in liquor and marijuana. | 还带酒和大麻进入机场 |
[1:48:06] | Poor guy’s going to lose his pension. And I think he has kids, too. | 这个可怜的人将要失去退休金了 而且他还有几个孩子呢 |
[1:48:10] | Yep. | 是吗 |
[1:48:12] | And then there’s this guy, Enrique Cruz. I think you also know Enrique. | 还有这个家伙 恩里克·克鲁兹 我想你也认识吧 |
[1:48:17] | Enrique has been letting people into the food preparation area. | 恩里克经常随便让人进入储藏食物的地方 |
[1:48:22] | That’s a major security breach. | 那可是重大的安全隐患 |
[1:48:24] | The poor guy, I think he’s a newlywed. | 这个可怜的家伙 我想他才刚刚结婚吧 |
[1:48:26] | But I’m going to have to let him go. | 但是我还是要炒他的鱿鱼 |
[1:48:28] | And then there’s Gupta Rajan. He’s a janitor. | 这里还有古普塔·拉哈 他是个清扫工 |
[1:48:33] | But he’s wanted for assaulting a police officer back in India in 1979. | 但是他由于1979年在 印度袭击一个警察被通缉 |
[1:48:39] | I’ll have to deport him. | 我将不得不遣返他 |
[1:48:41] | I will go home. | 我会回家去的 |
[1:48:44] | – I’m sorry. What did you say? – I will go home. | -对不起 你说什么 -我会回家去 |
[1:48:48] | Leave them alone. I will go. | 别碰他们 我会走的 |
[1:48:51] | – Today. – Yes. | -就今天 -是的 |
[1:48:52] | If you don’t get on that plane, they’re all gone. | 如果你没有上那班飞机 他们都得走 |
[1:48:55] | – Do you understand? – Yes. | -你懂了吗 -是的 |
[1:48:57] | OK. Good. | 好的 不错 |
[1:49:01] | Your attention please. | 请大家注意了 |
[1:49:03] | Immediate boarding, gate B-20, for flight… | 搭乘加拿大航空公司往渥太华309号班机的旅客 |
[1:49:05] | number 309 Air Canada to Ottawa. | 请立即到B-20门登机 |
[1:49:13] | I don’t believe you. | 我不敢相信你 |
[1:49:14] | Viktor, you don’t have to do this. | 维克多 你不必这样做的 |
[1:49:17] | You can fight these guys. | 你可以和这些家伙们斗争 |
[1:49:18] | We’ll help you. | 我们都会帮你的 |
[1:49:19] | Viktor, come on. I owe you so much. | 维克多 别这样 我欠你太多了 |
[1:49:21] | – Please let me help you. – This is your friend talking. | -求你让我帮你把 -这是你朋友的忠告 |
[1:49:24] | We’re all your friends. We’re your family now. | 我们都是你的朋友 我们现在都是你的家人 |
[1:49:32] | Gupta. | 古普塔 |
[1:49:33] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[1:49:35] | You try to fool us. | 你想愚弄我们吗 |
[1:49:38] | You make us to think you would walk out, that you will fight with them. | 你让我们相信你会走出这里 相信你会和他们做斗争 |
[1:49:42] | Why don’t you fight? | 你为什么不做斗争 |
[1:49:44] | – The war is over. – Then go. Get lost. | -战争已经结束了 -那么走吧 从这里消失 |
[1:49:49] | Get lost. Go home and tell them you never made it. | 从这里消失 回你的家去并告诉他们你没有成功 |
[1:49:53] | You come this close to America, | 你曾经离美国只有这么点距离 |
[1:49:58] | but you don’t have the courage to go from here to here. | 但是你从这里到 这里的勇气都没有 |
[1:50:03] | You are a coward. | 你是个孬种 |
[1:50:05] | The plane is on time. | 飞机就要起飞了 |
[1:50:08] | You are a coward. | 你是个孬种 |
[1:50:11] | You are a coward! | 你是个孬种 |
[1:50:14] | You make me sick! | 你让我恶心 |
[1:50:15] | What’s wrong with you, man? Settle down. | 你到底是怎么了 伙计 消消气 |
[1:50:19] | Got people looking all around, looking at me like I’m… [sighs] | 让周围的人都看着我 好像我是 |
[1:50:25] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[1:50:27] | Come on, look at me. | 来吧 看着我 |
[1:50:34] | There’s something you should know. | 有些事你应该知道 |
[1:50:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, United Airlines Flight 865 | 先生们女士们 从卡科日亚来的 |
[1:50:43] | from Krakozhia has landed and is now taxiing to the gate. | 联合航空的865航班已经降落 正在前往闸门 |
[1:50:47] | For those passengers holding tickets for Flight 866 to Krakozhia, | 乘坐866航班前往卡科日亚的乘客们 |
[1:50:51] | we expect departure to be on schedule. | 希望你们能按时登机 |
[1:51:09] | Get back, please. | 后退 麻烦你 |
[1:51:21] | Gupta. | 古普塔 |
[1:51:34] | Gupta! | 古普塔 |
[1:52:08] | I am going home. | 我要回家了 |
[1:52:15] | Get lost. | 快走吧 |
[1:52:28] | Your attention, please. | 请注意 |
[1:52:30] | Flight 866 to Krakozhia will be delayed until further notice. | 前往卡科日亚的866航班 将推迟起飞 请敬待进一步通知 |
[1:52:44] | Do you have an appointment? | 你们有预约吗 |
[1:52:48] | Somebody tell me what the hell is going on down there! | 谁能告诉我下面他妈的 到底发生了什么事 |
[1:52:54] | We’re right behind you. | 我们就背后支持你 |
[1:53:01] | Viktor’s leaving. | 维克多正在离开这里 |
[1:53:17] | – Monica, Viktor’s leaving. – I know. He’s going home. | -莫尼卡 维克多正在离开 -我知道 他要回家了 |
[1:53:21] | He’s going for the front door, out to the city. | 他正在朝正门走 要进入纽约市了 |
[1:53:23] | What? | 什么 |
[1:53:34] | Viktor. Remember us. | 维克多 要记得我们啊 |
[1:53:36] | From the Discovery Store, I want to give you this. | 我是”探索”专卖店的 我想要送你这个 |
[1:53:39] | It’s good luck. | 它会带给你好运 |
[1:53:40] | A digital camera for cousin Katia. | 这是库辛·凯忒雅店送你的数码照相机 |
[1:53:42] | I don’t know where you’re going, but these will keep your feet warm. | 我不知道你要去那里 但是这东西能让你的脚暖和些 |
[1:53:55] | – Everybody in position? – We’re here. | -全体都到位了 -我们都到了 |
[1:53:58] | Secure the door. | 看住门口 |
[1:54:12] | Sorry, Viktor. | 对不起 维克多 |
[1:54:17] | Take him, Judge. | 抓住他 乔治 |
[1:54:19] | Hold it, Viktor. Take it easy. | 站住 维克多 放松点 |
[1:54:24] | You see those doors? | 你看到这些门了吗 |
[1:54:27] | Those are the entry doors to New York City. | 那些门是纽约市的入口 |
[1:54:29] | To the United States of America. Turn around. | 前往美利坚合众国的入口 转过去 |
[1:54:43] | It’s snowing in the city and you’re going to need that. | 城里正在下雪 你需要这个 |
[1:54:50] | Good luck. | 祝你好运 |
[1:54:52] | Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. Oh, no. | 喔 不 喔 不 喔 不 |
[1:54:55] | Oh, no. Oh, no. No, no. | 不要 不要 不要 |
[1:54:57] | I’m going to miss you. | 我会想你的 |
[1:54:58] | Try not to get stuck wherever you’re going. | 不管你去那里 记得别再被困住了 |
[1:55:01] | Arrest him! Arrest him! | 逮住他 逮住他 |
[1:55:03] | Goddammit! | 该死的 |
[1:55:50] | Taxi! | 出租车 |
[1:56:05] | Thank you. | 多谢 |
[1:56:46] | Where you go? | 去那里 |
[1:56:49] | 161 Lexington. Please take Van Wyck Expressway to Queensboro Bridge. | 列克星敦161号 请走范华克高速到皇后大桥 |
[1:56:54] | It’s faster than BQE. | 比走布鲁伦至皇后高速要快很多 |
[1:56:55] | – Where you from? – Krakozhia. Viktor Navorski. | -你从那里来的 -卡科日亚 维克多·纳沃斯基 |
[1:56:59] | I’m Goran. Albania. | 我是戈伦 阿尔巴尼亚人 |
[1:57:01] | – When do you come to New York? – Thursday. | -你是什么时候来纽约的 -周四 |
[1:57:15] | You want us to block the south exit and have AP sweep every vehicle? | 你要封锁住南面的出口 并检查每一辆汽车吗 |
[1:57:21] | Sir? | 长官 |
[1:57:27] | 5.30 from Tokyo just landed. | 从东京来的530航班已经降落了 |
[1:57:29] | Got two planes on the tarmac. Barcelona on approach. | 停机坪上有二架飞机 去巴塞罗那的那架正要降落 |
[1:57:34] | The night is young and 1500 people are headed our way. | 这个夜晚才刚刚开始 还有1500个乘客等着服务呢 |
[1:57:39] | Everybody inside. Everybody inside. | 大家都进去吧 大家都进去吧 |
[1:57:43] | Come on, let’s go. | 来吧 我们走 |
[1:57:44] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[1:58:15] | – Are you checking in, sir? – No, no. I don’t check in. | -先生 你要入住吗 -不 不 我不需要 |
[1:58:20] | I want to go to this place, please. | 我想要去这个地方 |
[1:58:22] | The lobby lounge is around the corner. | 大厅酒吧 就在拐角的地方 |
[1:58:24] | They have happy hour specials and live music. Do you like jazz? | 那里有现场音乐会 你喜欢爵士乐吗 |
[1:58:28] | The monitor’s off. | 扬声器已经关掉了 |
[1:58:35] | The piano’s OK. A little more bass. More bass from the monitor. | 钢琴没问题 再多一点贝斯 贝斯声音再大一点 |
[1:58:44] | Let’s do Killer Joe. It worked all right last night. | 让我们来演奏Killer Joe 昨晚很受欢迎 |
[1:58:47] | – Yes? – You are Benny Golson? | -什么事 -你就是班尼·高尔森 |
[1:58:51] | Yeah. Yes, I am. | 是的 是的 我就是 |
[1:58:54] | Benny Golson, I am Viktor Navorski. | 班尼·高尔森 我叫维克多·纳沃斯基 |
[1:58:57] | I am from Krakozhia. | 我从卡科日亚来 |
[1:58:58] | My father, Dimitar Asenov Navorski, was great, | 我的父亲迪麦特·阿森洛夫·纳沃斯基 |
[1:59:02] | great fan of your music. | 他十分喜爱你的音乐 |
[1:59:04] | A jazz fan. Fantastic. | 爵士乐迷 太好了 |
[1:59:08] | Would you sign your name, please? | 请问你能在这里签名吗 |
[1:59:11] | Can I do it a little later? We have to get started now. | 等等一会儿吗 我们正要开始演奏呢 |
[1:59:15] | – Just a minute. – I will wait. | -只要几分钟 -我会等的 |
[1:59:17] | OK. | 好的 |
[2:00:24] | Taxi! Taxi! | 出租车 出租车 |
[2:00:48] | Where you want to go? | 你想要去那儿 |
[2:00:53] | I am going home. | 我要回家啦 |