英文名称:The Thirteenth Floor
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:43] | “我思故我在” -笛卡儿,1596-1650 | |
[01:06] | They say ignorance is bliss. | 有人说:无知是福 |
[01:09] | For the first time in my life, I agree. | 我这一生中第一次赞同这说法 |
[01:13] | I wish… | 我希望 |
[01:15] | …I had never uncovered the awful truth. | 我从未发现这可怕的真相 |
[01:19] | I know now… | 我现在知道 |
[01:21] | …once they find out,they will try to silence me. | 一旦他们发现了他们会杀我灭口 |
[01:26] | That is why I’ve written this all down for you in this letter | 因此我写这封信给你 |
[01:30] | You are the only one whom I can tell this to. | 你是我唯一可以倾诉的人 |
[01:33] | The only one who could possibly understand. | 也是唯一一个会明白的人 |
[01:39] | Good luck, my friend. | 祝你好运,朋友 |
[02:22] | I hope you enjoyed your stay. | 希望你在这里住得愉快 |
[02:31] | Mr. Fuller,nice having you here. | 传先生,欢迎光临 |
[02:33] | Your usual table? | 老位子? |
[02:36] | No, thanks, Gene. | 不,谢谢,阿进 |
[03:07] | Her name is Erika. | 她叫爱瑞卡 |
[03:12] | She’s from Toledo. | 她来自托利多 |
[03:15] | Ashton, would you do me a favor? | 亚斯敦,你能帮我一个忙吗? |
[03:18] | You’d like to meet her? | 你想认识她? |
[03:20] | I want you… | 我要你 |
[03:23] | …to keep this letter. | 保存这封信 |
[03:25] | Somebody will ask for it.A man named Douglas Hall. | 有个叫贺道格的人会向你要这封信 |
[03:30] | Remember, it’s crucial that he receives it. | 记住他一定要收到这信 |
[03:35] | It’s a walk in the park. | 这只是举手之劳 |
[03:48] | Going home, Mr. Fuller? | 回家吗,传先生? |
[03:50] | Yes, Charlie. | 对,查里 |
[05:42] | We’re out of cat food, honey. | 猫食吃完了 |
[05:43] | Yes, I’ll buy some in the morning. | 我明早会买 |
[05:50] | You’ve been smoking again. | 你又吸烟了 |
[06:14] | Download complete. | 下载完成 |
[06:16] | Link to simulation terminated. | 模拟连线已中止 |
[06:54] | Martini, please. | 一杯马天尼 |
[07:06] | One martini. | 一杯马天尼 |
[07:07] | You forgot the olive. | 你忘了放橄榄 |
[07:10] | We’re out of olives. | 橄榄缺货 |
[07:12] | How about pretzels? | 椒盐卷饼好吗? |
[07:14] | No, thank you. | 不,谢谢 |
[07:27] | Please leave a message at the tone. | 请在讯号之后留下留言 |
[07:30] | Douglas, it’s me. | 道格,是我 |
[07:33] | Listen, I’ve stumbled onto something incredible. | 听着我碰见了一件不可思议的事 |
[07:36] | This changes everything. | 把一切都改变了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:921个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:141个,六级词汇:69个,GRE词汇:65个,托福词汇:99个,考研词汇:161个,专四词汇:134个,专八词汇:24个, 所有生词标注共:240个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[07:55] | I don’t know…. | 我不知道… |
[07:58] | I don’t even know how to begin. | 我甚至不知道应怎样开始讲 |
[08:03] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[08:19] | You have new messages. | 你有新留言 |
[08:36] | You have new messages. | 你有新留言 |
[08:46] | You have three new messages. | 你有三个新留言 |
[08:48] | First new message: 5:25 a.m. | 第一个留言:早上5:25 |
[08:52] | Douglas, it’s Hilary.Don’t forget to call Marshall. | 道格,我是希乐莉别忘记打电话给马修 |
[08:56] | Legal is screaming for the contract. | 法律部吵着要合约 |
[08:58] | I’ll have a notary come to the office at lunch. | 我会叫公证人午饭时来办公室 |
[09:01] | Next new message: 5:48 a.m. | 下一个新留言:早上5:48 |
[09:06] | It’s me again.Please call me as soon as you get up. | 又是我,请你起床后尽快打电话给我 |
[09:10] | Next new message: 6:13 a.m. | 下一个新留言:早上6:13 |
[09:14] | Mr. Douglas Hall,this is Detective McBain, LAPD. | 贺道格先生,我是洛杉矶警察局的麦探长 |
[09:18] | I’d appreciate a callback, please. | 请你回我电话 |
[09:20] | My phone number is 555-7876. | 号码是555-7876 |
[09:38] | I’m Detective Zev Bernstein. | 我是白石夫探长 |
[09:41] | Sorry to drag you out of bed so early. | 对不起要你那么早起床 |
[09:44] | This is Detective McBain. | 这位是麦探长 |
[09:50] | Mr. Hall? | 贺先生? |
[09:51] | Thanks for coming down. | 谢谢你来 |
[09:53] | Where is he? | 他在那里? |
[09:55] | -Can I get you some coffee? -No, thank you. | -要咖啡吗? -不要,谢谢 |
[10:00] | That him? | 是他吗? |
[10:15] | We found him in an alley at Spring and Grand. | 我们在史滨和格兰街交口的小巷里发现他的 |
[10:18] | Looks like he ran into some guy who wasn’t just asking for a quarter. | 他似乎遇上了一个并非只想要钱的人 |
[10:22] | Carved him up like a ham. | 像火腿一样的切开他 |
[10:24] | Took everything:wallet, credit cards. | 拿走了所有的东西:钱包,信用卡 |
[10:27] | Got a kick out of it. | 而且从中得到快乐 |
[10:30] | What’s your connection to the old man? | 你和这老人有什么关系? |
[10:32] | I worked with him for six years. | 我替他工作了六年 |
[10:35] | He was my boss. | 他是我的老板 |
[10:39] | My friend. | 我的朋友 |
[10:44] | Hey, cigarette? | 要烟吗? |
[10:49] | I don’t smoke. | 我不吸烟 |
[10:52] | We found these on him. | 我们在他身上找到这些 |
[10:54] | Traced the prescription.According to his doctor… | 我们追查了处方,根据医生纪录… |
[10:57] | …Fuller listed you to call in case of medical emergencies. | 传先生填报了你的名字,为他的紧急事故通知人 |
[11:01] | He had no next of kin? | 他没有其他近亲吗? |
[11:04] | No, he didn’t. | 没有 |
[11:05] | You sure? | 你肯定吗? |
[11:07] | I think he would’ve told me. | 如果有,他应该会告诉我 |
[11:10] | Have any idea who killed him? | 知不知道谁杀死他的? |
[11:13] | Everybody liked him. | 每个人都喜欢他 |
[11:20] | Mind if I tag along? | 介意我跟着你吗? |
[11:24] | Or we can continue in my office,if that’s more convenient. | 如果方便的话,我们在我的办公室继续谈 |
[11:29] | That’s fine. | 没问题 |
[11:36] | What do you do for a paycheck, anyway? | 你从事什么行业的? |
[11:39] | Computer software. | 电脑软件 |
[11:40] | Would you mind taking care of the car this morning? | 今天早上可否请你替我看管这部车吗? |
[11:44] | -Must make some decent bucks, huh? -I make a living. | -一定赚不少钱吧? -只是为生活 |
[11:48] | -This was his apartment. -You could be home already. | -这是传先生的私人住所 -你应该已经到家了 |
[11:54] | I see these signs every time I leave work: | 每次我下班时都看见这些招牌 |
[11:57] | “You could be home already.Apartment living in downtown.” | “在市中心的住宅你应该已经到家了” |
[12:03] | Never expected it could look anything like this. | 从来没有想像会是这样的 |
[12:06] | This company was Fuller’s life.He worked and lived here. | 这公司是传先生的命,他在这里工作,生活 |
[12:10] | So what exactly do you people do here? | 你们真正在这里做什么? |
[12:15] | You wouldn’t be interested. | 我不认为你会有兴趣知道 |
[12:17] | I’m paid to be interested. | 我的薪水要我对事情有兴趣 |
[12:19] | Computer research. | 电脑研究 |
[12:22] | Fuller was onto… | 传先生开发了 |
[12:25] | …a whole new frontier. | 一个全新的领域 |
[12:28] | Very sensitive material. | 很敏感的项目 |
[12:30] | Not at liberty to discuss it. | 并不是可以随时讨论 |
[12:34] | A lot of money involved. | 自然的牵涉很多钱 |
[12:36] | This apartment must be worth a few million dollars. | 这公寓肯定值好几百万元 |
[12:40] | One of the perks of the job. | 工作的其中一种特权 |
[12:47] | This job has a whole lot of perks. | 这工作有很多种特权 |
[12:58] | Can I help you? | 我能帮你吗? |
[13:14] | I just talked to him two days ago. | 我两天前才跟他谈过话 |
[13:19] | I can’t believe he’s gone. | 我不能相信他已死了 |
[13:24] | My name is Jane Fuller. | 我叫传珍妮 |
[13:26] | Hannon was my father. | 传汉龙是我爸爸 |
[13:31] | I’m sorry. I’m Douglas Hall. | 我很难过,我叫贺道格 |
[13:36] | You’re the one he always wanted me to meet. | 他时常想我认识你 |
[13:39] | He never mentioned that he had a daughter. | 他从来没有跟我提过他有个女儿 |
[13:43] | He didn’t? | 他没有吗? |
[13:47] | I arrived from Paris this morning. I was supposed to meet him. | 我今早从法国来这里,本来应该去见他 |
[13:52] | But then I heard. | 然后就听到这消息 |
[13:53] | My condolences, Miss Fuller. | 请节哀,传小姐 |
[13:56] | I’m Detective McBain, LAPD. | 我是洛杉矶警察局的麦探长 |
[13:58] | I have to ask you some questions. | 我想问你一些问题 |
[14:01] | -Of course. -Would you excuse us, Mr. Hall? | -当然 -贺先生,请回避好吗? |
[14:06] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[14:13] | Have we ever met before? | 我们以前见过面吗? |
[14:18] | No, that’s not possible. | 不,没有可能 |
[14:21] | You look very familiar. | 你很脸熟 |
[14:25] | Nice to meet you, Miss Fuller. | 很高兴认识你,传小姐 |
[15:07] | Hey, Whitney. How you doing? | 嗨,惠尼,你好吗? |
[15:10] | Sliced him up like an animal. | 把他像野兽般切开 |
[15:14] | And for what? | 为了什么? |
[15:16] | He was the Einstein of our generation. It’s a waste. | 他是我们这个年代的爱因斯坦,真浪费 |
[15:24] | What the hell happened while I was away? | 在我离开时到底发生什么鬼事? |
[15:29] | He was jacking into the system a lot. | 他常常进入系统内 |
[15:34] | I thought you knew. You didn’t know? | 我以为你知道,你不知道? |
[15:36] | We’re months away from the first trial run. | 我们还有几个月才可以进入第一次试验 |
[15:38] | We are. You know, he was taking a big chance. | 没错,但他在冒险 |
[15:42] | What was I supposed to do? You know how he is. | 我还可以做什么?你知道他的为人 |
[15:48] | Were there complications? | 有任何麻烦吗? |
[15:50] | None that I know of yet. | 据我所知是没有 |
[15:56] | Did he ever tell you he had a daughter? | 他有没有告诉过你他有个女儿? |
[16:00] | -Why? -Because I just met her. | -为什么? -因为我刚见过她 |
[16:02] | You’re kidding me. | 你在开玩笑 |
[16:18] | John, I need the number of that cab company. | 约翰,我要计程车公司的电话号码 |
[16:21] | No need, sir. | 不需要了,先生 |
[16:23] | She went to the Omni Hotel. | 她去了奥丽酒店 |
[16:39] | Detective McBain. | 我是麦探长 |
[16:41] | Sorry to disappoint you. | 对不起,让你失望 |
[16:43] | I’ll find Doug. | 我去找道格 |
[16:44] | It’s you I wanted to talk with. | 其实我只想和你谈 |
[16:48] | What for? | 为什么事? |
[16:50] | Want me to catch your boss’s killer? | 想捉那杀你老板的凶手吗? |
[16:53] | Of course. | 当然 |
[16:55] | The whole thing’s a giant computer game? | 整件事是个巨型的电脑游戏? |
[16:58] | No,it doesn’t need a user to interact with it to function. | 不,它不需要使用者与它互动才发挥作用 |
[17:02] | Its units are fully formed, self-learning cyber beings. | 所有单元都是完整地组合,而且是自我学习的电子数码物体 |
[17:06] | -Units? -Electronic, simulated characters. | -单元? -电子化的模拟角色 |
[17:09] | They populate the system. | 他们是系统里的人 |
[17:12] | They think… | 他们有思想… |
[17:13] | …they work… | …他们工作… |
[17:14] | …they eat. | …他们进食 |
[17:16] | They fuck? | 他们做爱? |
[17:19] | Let’s just say that they’re modeled after us. | 就让我们说他们以我们作模范 |
[17:22] | Right now, we have a working prototype: Los Angeles, circa 1937. | 我们现在有个蓝本:大约在1937年的洛杉矶 |
[17:27] | Why ’37? | 为什么是37年? |
[17:28] | Fuller wanted to start by re-creating the era of his youth. | 传先生想重新创造他的青年时代 |
[17:33] | You see… | 所以 |
[17:35] | …while my mind is jacked in… | 当我的思想进入后 |
[17:39] | …I’m walking around experiencing 1937. | 我四处逛,感受1937年 |
[17:43] | My body stays here… | 而我的身体留在这里 |
[17:46] | …and holds the consciousness of the program link unit. | 守住程式连系零件的意识 |
[17:50] | You think one of them units crawled up an extension cord… | 你以为其中的一个单元爬上一条延长线 |
[17:53] | …and killed its maker? | 杀了它的制造者? |
[18:00] | Miss Fuller checked in yet? | 传小姐登记了没有? |
[18:06] | Miss Fuller. | 传小姐 |
[18:10] | Glad I caught you. | 很高兴找到你 |
[18:11] | Mr. Hall. | 贺先生 |
[18:14] | What are you doing here? | 你在这里做什么? |
[18:16] | It’s about your father, actually. | 是关于你父亲,事实上 |
[18:19] | You said you spoke with him a few days ago. | 你说你几天前和他谈过话 |
[18:22] | Can you tell me anything about that conversation? | 可否告诉我一些谈话的内容? |
[18:26] | Did he seem strange to you at all? | 你是否觉得他有异样? |
[18:33] | He’d been under a lot of stress lately. | 他最近承受了很大的压力 |
[18:35] | He asked me to fly to the States, so I could help with the company. | 他叫我飞来美国帮公司一把 |
[18:40] | Help him run it? | 帮他打理它? |
[18:43] | Shut it down. | 结束它 |
[18:47] | I worked with him for six years. If he wanted to shut it down… | 我为他工作了六年,如果他想结束公司 |
[18:51] | …he would’ve told me about it. | 他应该会告诉我 |
[18:55] | He didn’t tell you about me. | 他甚至没跟你提到我 |
[19:05] | But I wish he had. | 但我希望他有 |
[19:23] | It’s nice to see you again. | 很高兴再见到你 |
[19:25] | Sorry I’m late. Have you looked through the paperwork? | 对不起,我迟到了,你有看过所有文件吗? |
[19:29] | Yes, I have. And I think we have a very strong case. | 有,我想我们有很大的机会赢 |
[19:33] | The company should be yours in no time. | 这公司很快的会归在你的名下 |
[19:35] | -Strong case? -What I’m saying is, your father… | -你是什么意思? -我要说的是,你父亲 |
[19:38] | …changed his will in favor of the employees. | 将遗嘱受益人改为员工 |
[19:41] | In fact, you aren’t mentioned in the original will either. | 事实上,你的名字从未出现过 |
[19:45] | But as I said, I think we have a very strong case. | 但是如我所说我们有很大的机会赢 |
[19:50] | Who will head the board now? | 谁在主持董事局? |
[19:52] | Douglas Hall. | 贺道格 |
[20:02] | Not bad. | 不错 |
[20:03] | Owner of a $2 billion enterprise. | 2亿元企业的老板 |
[20:06] | Strange, Fuller would amend his will just before he died. | 奇怪,传先生会在死前更改遗嘱 |
[20:10] | I was on an airplane when it happened. | 事情发生时,我正在飞机上 |
[20:13] | According to the security guard, Fuller left the office at 10:30 p.m. | 根据守卫说,传先生在晚上十点半离开办公室 |
[20:18] | 30 minutes after your plane arrived. | 是在你班机抵达后半小时 |
[20:23] | Autopsy shows that he died around midnight. | 验尸报告说他的死亡时间约在午夜 |
[20:27] | -You had time to catch up with him. -But I didn’t. | -你有时间与他碰面 -但我没有 |
[20:33] | -I went straight home. -Didn’t talk to him? | -我直接回家 -没有和他谈过? |
[20:37] | No e-mails, no faxes,not even a message? | 没有电子邮件,没有传真,没有留言? |
[20:39] | None of the above. | 全部没有 |
[20:42] | You know, that’s funny. | 知道吗,那很有趣 |
[20:44] | We checked Fuller’s phone records. | 因为我们查过传先生的电话记录 |
[20:46] | He made a call with his calling card at 11:02 p.m. | 他用电话卡在晚上11:02打了个电话 |
[20:53] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[20:56] | Your home number. | 是你家里的号码 |
[21:01] | I’d appreciate it if you didn’t leave town for a couple of days. | 请你这几天最好不要离开 |
[21:06] | And get that game fixed. | 把这游戏修好 |
[21:08] | It’s missing a spring. | 少了个弹簧之类的 |
[21:22] | You have no new– | 你没有新– |
[21:23] | Restore. Restore. | 还原,还原 |
[21:26] | To restore messages, press “rewind” now. | 还原留言,按“倒回” |
[21:31] | -Yesterday at 2:45 p.m. -I managed to reschedule– | -昨日下午2:45 -我尝试安排… |
[21:35] | -Yesterday at 5:14 p.m. -Hello, Mr. Hall– | -昨日下午5:14 -喂,贺先生… |
[21:39] | -Yesterday at 11:02 p.m. -Douglas, it’s me. | -昨日下午11:02 -道格,是我 |
[21:43] | Listen, I’ve stumbled onto something incredible. This changes everything. | 听着,我遇见一件不可思议的事把这一切都改变了 |
[21:48] | I’m here in some bar on Main and 7th. | 我在主街与第七街交界的酒吧 |
[21:52] | In case something happens to me,I left you a message in the system. | 万一我发生什么事我在系统内留了一个讯息给你 |
[21:56] | I gave it to– | 我交给了– |
[21:58] | How did you find me? | 你怎么找到我的? |
[22:23] | What’s going on? | 什么事? |
[22:26] | I’m trying to get into Fuller’s files. | 我尝试进入传先生的档案 |
[22:29] | For what? | 做什么? |
[22:31] | He left a message for me the night he died. | 他死的那晚留了一个留言给我 |
[22:37] | -He knew someone wanted to kill him. -Did you tell the police? | -他知道有人想杀他 -你告诉了警方吗? |
[22:40] | -No. -Why not? | 为什么不? |
[22:42] | He also said he left a message for me in the system. | 他也说他留了一个讯息给我 |
[22:46] | Douglas, please. This is my stuff, okay? | 道格,这是我的领域,好吗? |
[22:56] | These are the units that Fuller interacted with when he was there. | 这是传先生在里面活动的互动单元 |
[23:02] | Maybe he wanted me to go in. | 或者他想我进入 |
[23:07] | If you’re thinking what I think you’re thinking… | 道格,假如你在想是我认为你在想的 |
[23:10] | …don’t even think about it. | 你想也不要想 |
[23:12] | I need your help. | 我需要你的帮忙 |
[23:13] | No, no, no. I won’t help you. | 不,我不会帮你 |
[23:16] | -It’s a serious risk. -I have to get in. | -你这是冒很大的险 -我要进入 |
[23:20] | You could die. | 你会死 |
[23:22] | The cops think I killed him. | 警方认为我杀了传先生 |
[23:27] | They may be right. | 他们可能对 |
[23:29] | -What do you mean? -Everything points to me. | -什么意思? -所有箭头指向我 |
[23:34] | To be perfectly honest, I don’t know what the truth is anymore. | 坦白说,我不再知道什么是真像 |
[23:39] | Either I did murder Fuller and I can’t remember, or I’m being framed. | 一是我杀了传先生而我忘记了,一是有人想陷害我 |
[23:44] | The one clue I have is in that machine. | 我有的唯一线索就是在那机器内 |
[23:47] | I need your help if I’m going to find it. | 假如我去寻找,我需要你的帮忙 |
[23:55] | I’ll set it for an hour. | 我会设定在一个小时 |
[24:02] | Set it for 120 minutes. | 将时间设定在120分钟 |
[24:04] | Sixty is better. | 设定在60分钟比较好 |
[24:06] | 120 minutes, Whit. | 120分钟 |
[24:07] | 60 is safer. I’m setting it at 60. | 60分钟比较安全,我会设定在60分钟 |
[24:10] | 1-2-0 1-2-0. | |
[24:22] | 120 minutes. Engage timer. | 120分钟,预校时间 |
[24:37] | -使用者:贺道格 -准备下载使用者 | |
[24:43] | 程式连线:范约翰 排列使用者到程式 | |
[24:47] | -程式连线准备下载 -排列完成 | |
[24:50] | Mr. Grierson,117 West Winston, Pasadena…. | 葛先生,巴沙丁拿西温士顿街117号 |
[24:56] | 意识 转移 | |
[25:07] | Transference beginning. | 转送开始 |
[25:08] | Download complete. | 下载完成 |
[25:22] | –five cents! | 五分钱! |
[25:36] | You owe me 12 dollars and five cents. | 你欠我12元5分 |
[25:42] | Listen, young man! | 听着,年青人 |
[25:43] | I do not have all day! | 我没有那么多时间 |
[25:49] | Ferguson, anything wrong? | 小范,有什么不对? |
[25:53] | John, are you okay? | 约翰,你没事吗? |
[26:13] | I’m terribly sorry, ma’am. Someone will be right with you. | 非常抱歉,马上会有人招呼你 |
[26:46] | Oh, my God. | 噢!我的天 |
[27:02] | -Cigarette? -No, thanks. Don’t smoke. | -要烟吗? -不,谢谢,我不吸烟 |
[27:06] | Since when? | 什么时候开始的? |
[27:09] | Listen, John… | 听着,强尼 |
[27:11] | …why don’t you…. | 你为何不… |
[27:14] | Why don’t you break for lunch? | 你为何不去吃个午饭? |
[27:16] | Get some fresh air. | 呼吸些新鲜空气 |
[27:19] | You look terrible. | 你脸色很难看 |
[27:31] | I think I look pretty good. | 我觉得我看来还不错 |
[27:48] | Extra! Extra! Zeppelin blast kills 35! | 号外!号外! 齐伯林飞船爆炸,死了35个人 |
[27:54] | You want one, mister? It’s five cents. | 你要一份吗,先生?五分钱一份 |
[28:04] | Hey, watch out, buddy! | 小心,老兄 |
[28:15] | -How much to Pasadena? -90 cents. | -去巴沙丁拿多少钱? -90分 |
[28:18] | -If I forget to turn the meter on. -I understand. | -假如我忘了计时 -我明白 |
[28:39] | This is it, 117 Winston. | 这里就是,西温士顿街117号 |
[28:41] | -Do you mind waiting? -It’ll be a pleasure, sir. | —你介意等我几分钟吗? —我很乐意,先生 |
[29:07] | -Tell me if you need any help. -Thank you. | -请告诉我如你需要任何帮忙 -谢谢 |
[29:23] | You own this place? | 这店是你的? |
[29:26] | I mean, it’s not much… | 虽然不是很大 |
[29:30] | …but it’s mine. | 但是是我的 |
[29:39] | You looking for anything in particular? | 你是否想找一些特别的东西? |
[29:44] | Interested in a scientist. | 对一位科学家有兴趣 |
[29:46] | Wrote a couple of books… | 写过几本书关于 |
[29:50] | …about semiconductors… | 半导体,以及 |
[29:53] | …and the limitations of the 64-bit microchip. | 64次元晶片的限制 |
[29:56] | Microchip. | 晶片 |
[29:58] | Semiconductors. | 半导体 |
[30:01] | What year? | 什么年份? |
[30:04] | Early ’70s? | 七零年代初期? |
[30:06] | His name was Hannon Fuller. | 他名叫传汉龙 |
[30:08] | Hannon Fuller. | 传汉龙 |
[30:13] | No, I can’t say I’ve ever heard of… | 我不敢说我听过 |
[30:17] | …Hannon Fuller, 1870, microchips. | 传汉龙,1870年,晶片 |
[30:21] | But I’m not much of a technical person, you know. | 但你知我并不是一位技术人员 |
[30:30] | You been here before? You look kind of familiar. | 你以前来过这里吗?你看来很脸熟 |
[30:34] | Name’s Douglas Hall. | 我叫贺道格 |
[30:41] | It doesn’t ring a bell. | 想不起来 |
[30:45] | Guess you just have one of those faces… | 想你只是有一张 |
[30:48] | …familiar faces. Oh, it’s late. | 大众脸,哎,很晚了 |
[30:51] | I’d like to close up now. | 我要关门了 |
[30:54] | Of course. | 当然 |
[30:57] | -Pleasure. -Pleasure to meet you, Mr. Hall. | -荣幸 -荣幸认识你,贺先生 |
[31:34] | 1257 Palo Alto Road, La Cienega Heights. | 仙妮岗,1257号巴罗阿图路 |
[31:38] | I guess that’s it. | 我想这里就是了 |
[31:44] | Excuse me.I’m looking for Bridget Manilla. | 对不起,我想找碧姬慕尼拉 |
[31:47] | What do you want her for? | 你找她有什么事? |
[31:49] | -I want to ask her some questions. -She got a job now. I’m her mother. | -我想问她一些问题 -她现在有工作了,我是她妈妈 |
[31:53] | Can you tell me where I can find her? | 你能告诉我在那里可以找到她? |
[31:56] | You a copper? | 你是警察? |
[32:00] | Now, listen. | 听着 |
[32:01] | She ain’t doing nothing wrong no more. | 她没有再犯任何罪了 |
[32:04] | If you don’t cause her no trouble… | 如果你不是去找她麻烦 |
[32:07] | ..you’ll find her at Wilshire Grand Hotel. | 你可以去威尔赛大酒店找到她 |
[33:04] | Welcome to the Wilshire Grand Hotel. | 欢迎光临威尔赛大酒店 |
[33:19] | I’m looking for Bridget Manilla. | 我想找碧姬慕尼拉 |
[33:21] | She’s over there, second from the end. | 她在那里,倒数过来第二位 |
[33:29] | Bridget? | 碧姬? |
[33:33] | I got your name from a good friend of mine. | 我一个好朋友给我你的名字 |
[33:35] | Come back later. I’m really busy right now. | 我现在很忙,晚点再来 |
[33:38] | His name’s Fuller. | 他姓传 |
[33:40] | The manager’s very tough on us. You’ll have to wait till I’m off duty. | 经理对我们很严,你要等我下班 |
[33:45] | I really don’t think I can wait that long. | 我不认为我可以等那么久 |
[33:50] | Go talk to Ashton over at the bar. | 去酒吧跟亚斯敦谈 |
[33:56] | Bridget, do we have your attention now? | 碧姬,专心点好吗? |
[33:58] | Thank you. Let’s go. | 谢谢,走吧 |
[34:01] | Excuse me. I’m looking for Ashton. | 对不起,我想找亚斯敦 |
[34:04] | Right there. | 在那里 |
[34:06] | Ashton, some guy wants you. | 亚斯敦,有人找你 |
[34:10] | You’re a lucky man. I just opened. | 你真幸运,我们刚开张 |
[34:16] | Oh, my. Something wrong? | 有什么不对? |
[34:20] | Bridget just sent me over here. | 碧姬叫我过来 |
[34:23] | What can I do you for? | 有什么我可以效劳的? |
[34:26] | You know a gentleman named Hannon Fuller? | 你认识一位叫传汉龙的先生吗? |
[34:29] | Gin martini up, one olive and likes them frigid as an Eskimo. | 琴酒加马天尼配橄榄要有爱斯基摩般的冰凉感觉 |
[34:33] | -Talk to him recently? -Why? | -最近有跟他谈过吗? -为什么? |
[34:35] | I’m his friend. He didn’t come home last night… | 我是他的老朋友,他昨晚没有回家 |
[34:38] | …and his wife is concerned.My name is Douglas Hall. | 他的太太很担心,我叫贺道格 |
[34:48] | Concerned wives? | 担心的太太? |
[34:50] | I can’t help you with that. | 我帮不到你 |
[34:52] | How about something fancy? | 要不要来些花巧点的? |
[34:54] | So did…. | 那 |
[34:56] | Does Fuller come here frequently? | 传先生常来这里吗? |
[34:59] | You could say that. | 你可以这样说 |
[35:01] | What does he do? | 他来做什么? |
[35:02] | What everybody does:drinks, dances, has a good time. | 像其他人一样,喝酒,跳舞,找乐子 |
[35:05] | Especially has a good time. | 尤其是找乐子 |
[35:07] | He really goes for the girls. | 他喜欢追逐女孩子 |
[35:10] | Girls? | 女孩子? |
[35:13] | Thought you said you knew him. | 我以为你认识他 |
[35:15] | Yeah, I thought I did. | 是的,我以为我认识 |
[35:20] | Are you in a hurry or something? | 你很赶时间吗? |
[35:22] | Did you happen to talk to Fuller the night before last? | 你前天晚上有没有见过传先生? |
[35:27] | Yes, I did. | 我有 |
[35:28] | Did he mention my name? Did he give you something for me? | 他有没有提到我?他有没有给你什么转交给我? |
[35:32] | What would that be? | 会是什么? |
[35:33] | -A message or a note, maybe. -No, sorry. | -也许是留言或字条 -对不起,没有 |
[35:36] | Did you see him talking to anybody else? | 有没有看到他和其他人谈话? |
[35:40] | I’m a very busy man. | 我很忙碌 |
[35:48] | Listen… | 听着… |
[35:50] | …if you like, I can arrange something for you too. | …如果你喜欢,我也可以替你作些安排 |
[35:55] | You see anything you want? | 有没有找到目标? |
[36:06] | Can you tell me where the bathroom is, please? | 请问你洗手间在那里? |
[36:26] | Timer engaged and counting. | 时间表正在跑及计算时间 |
[36:44] | 下载完成 连线中止 | |
[36:53] | 转送 完成 | |
[37:03] | Douglas Hall! Hey, man! | 贺道格,喂 |
[37:06] | You all right? | 你没事吗? |
[37:09] | You sure? All right, take it easy. | 你肯定?好了,放松 |
[37:13] | Hey, man. Take it easy. | 好了,放松 |
[37:18] | I told you, 120 minutes. | 我告诉过你,一百二十分钟 |
[37:20] | It’s too long.You’re really pushing your luck. | 时间太长,你在赌运气 |
[37:23] | I need something to drink.Some water. | 我想喝点东西,想要喝水 |
[37:29] | Mr. Hall, you forgot your coat and hat. | 贺先生,你忘了你的帽和外衣 |
[37:41] | Name’s Ferguson. Johnny Ferguson. | 我姓范,范强尼 |
[37:51] | Anything wrong? | 有什么不对吗? |
[37:54] | Didn’t finish your drink. | 你还没喝完你的饮料 |
[37:56] | -What happened? -What happened? | -发生什么事? -发生什么事? |
[37:59] | The memory transference with your link… | 你和连线之间的记忆转移 |
[38:01] | …it froze. Started overlapping! | 已经凝结了,它们开始重叠 |
[38:05] | Thought I’d be shooting hoops with Ferguson forever. | 以为从今以后要永远跟小范射飞镖 |
[38:09] | You got a smoke? | 你有烟吗? |
[38:11] | Sure. | 当然 |
[38:13] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:20] | Mind if I ask you a question? | 介意我问你一个问题吗? |
[38:25] | Can you tell me where I am? | 你能告诉我我在那里吗? |
[38:30] | It works? | 真的成功? |
[38:33] | Oh, it works! | 啊!真的成功了 |
[38:37] | It works. | 真的成功 |
[38:40] | How about Ashton? | 那亚斯敦怎么了? |
[38:41] | -My bartender? -He’s got a better haircut than you. | -我的酒保? -他的发型比你的好看 |
[38:45] | Much better. | 好得多 |
[38:48] | I wish I could see it for myself. | 我希望可以自己去看看 |
[38:51] | How’s the lighting? Textures? | 灯光怎样?质感如何? |
[38:54] | Colorization needs work,but the units don’t notice. | 色彩需要加工,但单元似乎没有察觉 |
[38:58] | What are they like? | 它们像什么? |
[39:01] | They’re as real as you and me. | 就像你和我一样真实 |
[39:04] | You see, the old man was right! All those years of work! | 那老头是对的!这么多年的工作! |
[39:09] | Did you find out what he was doing there? | 你是否找出他在那里干什么? |
[39:11] | He was having sex with girls. | 他跟女孩子做爱 |
[39:16] | You’re kidding me. | 你跟我开玩笑 |
[39:18] | Excuse me, Mr. Hall? | 对不起,贺先生? |
[39:20] | A man in the lobby says he needs to talk to you. | 大厅有位先生说要见你 |
[39:23] | Thanks. Have him call my office in the morning. | 谢谢!请他明早打电话到我办公室 |
[39:26] | He says it’s urgent.That he’s a friend of Fuller’s. | 他说很要紧,他是传先生的朋友 |
[39:46] | So, you’re a friend of Fuller’s. | 你是传先生的朋友? |
[39:49] | You’re Hall, right? | 你姓贺,对不对? |
[39:51] | How can I help you, Mr…. | 有什么我可以帮忙 你是… |
[39:52] | Tom Jones. | 汤姆琼斯 |
[39:55] | You know, like the singer. | 你知道,像那歌星 |
[40:00] | How about some privacy? | 想和你私下谈谈? |
[40:01] | What do you want to talk about? | 你想谈什么? |
[40:04] | About the night the old man died. | 关于那老头死掉的那晚 |
[40:09] | I’ll be right back, Joe. | 乔,我很快回来 |
[40:21] | So where’d you meet Fuller? | 你在那里认识传先生的? |
[40:23] | In my bar the other night… | 那一晚在我的酒吧内… |
[40:25] | …waiting for you. | …等你的时候 |
[40:30] | Is that what you wanted to talk to me about? | 这就是你想跟我谈的? |
[40:35] | No, I want to talk about money now. | 不,我现在想和你谈钱的事 |
[40:37] | -Something in the seven figures. -What money? | -七位数字 -什么钱? |
[40:42] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[40:44] | You think you can get away with it? | 你真的以为你可以脱身? |
[40:47] | Get away with what? | 脱什么身? |
[40:54] | You took the old man, asshole! | 你杀了那老头,混蛋 |
[40:58] | Listen to me. He was at the bar. | 你听我说,他在酒吧内 |
[41:01] | You pick him up, leave together.Next day he’s an obit. | 你来接他,一起离开,第二天他就死了 |
[41:05] | You do the math, asshole! | 你自己想想看,混蛋 |
[41:15] | Oh, Jesus! | 我的天! |
[41:19] | Crazy son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的! |
[41:23] | You’re nuts. | 神经病 |
[41:26] | I’ll see you on America’s Most Wanted. | 我会在“美国通缉犯名单”中找到你 |
[41:47] | Omni Hotel. How can I help you? | 谢谢你打来奥丽酒店,我能帮你什么? |
[41:50] | Miss Jane Fuller, please. | 麻烦你转传珍妮小姐 |
[41:54] | Hello? Who is this? | 喂?请问你是那一位? |
[42:00] | On the night your father was killed… | 你父亲遇害的那晚… |
[42:03] | …he tried to reach me. | …他曾尝试联络我 |
[42:05] | He wanted to meet at some bar. | 他想在某间酒吧和我见面 |
[42:07] | What for? | 为什么? |
[42:08] | He felt someone was after him. | 他觉得被人跟踪 |
[42:11] | Did you talk to him? | 你有和他说话吗? |
[42:14] | I know how strange this sounds. | 我知道这听起来很奇怪 |
[42:17] | I can’t remember. | 我忘记了 |
[42:18] | What do you mean? | 什么意思,你忘记了? |
[42:22] | Did you talk to the detective about this? | 你有跟探长提起这件事吗? |
[42:26] | No, but the bartender will… | 没有,但如我不给那酒保钱… |
[42:29] | …if I don’t pay up. | …那他就会 |
[42:31] | Christ! | 老天! |
[42:33] | I know how crazy this sounds. | 我知道这听起来很疯狂 |
[42:36] | You can’t just plug your brain into this machine… | 你不能将脑子连接到这部机器… |
[42:39] | …and not expect to be affected by it. | …却期望不会受到它的影响 |
[42:43] | Please walk away from this before you get hurt too. | 请你在还没受伤害之前离开 |
[42:49] | Why do I get the feeling we’ve met before? | 为什么我觉得我们以前见过面? |
[42:54] | Maybe we have, in another life. | 或者,在另一生中 |
[42:57] | What about Paris? What’s that other life like? | 巴黎如何?另一个生活是怎样的? |
[43:00] | -I don’t want to talk about it. -Why not? | -我不想谈 -为什么? |
[43:03] | I guess I don’t want you to lose interest in me. | 我不想你对我失去兴趣 |
[43:09] | Don’t worry about that. | 你不需担心这个 |
[43:14] | Let’s dance. | 我们来跳舞 |
[43:16] | -Me? No, no. -Yes, come on. | -我?不要 -好啊,来吧 |
[43:18] | I buy all my shoes in left pairs. | 我的鞋全部都是左脚的 |
[43:21] | It’s easy. I’ll show you the steps. | 很容易,我来教你 |
[43:40] | You’re doing pretty good for a man with no right foot. | 对一个没有右脚的男人来说,你跳得很好 |
[43:44] | Must’ve picked it up in another life. | 一定是在另一生学过 |
[43:57] | You know that feeling you have that we met before? | 你知道那个我们以前见过面的感觉? |
[44:07] | It’s the same with me. | 我也有同感 |
[44:08] | Why is that? | 为什么会这样? |
[44:10] | They say that déjà vu is usually a sign of… | 他们说“似曾相识”通常暗示了… |
[44:14] | …love at first sight. | …一见钟情 |
[44:58] | Go, go. Ready! | 走,走,准备好 |
[45:04] | Don’t make any sudden moves. | 不要随便动 |
[45:06] | What’s this all about? | 这是干嘛? |
[45:08] | What it’s usually all about. | 通常会是什么 |
[45:10] | Murder. | 谋杀 |
[45:12] | Is that your car? | 那是你的车? |
[45:13] | -Those are my plates. -No shit. | -那是我的车牌 -真的? |
[45:16] | That’s from a security camera in your office garage… | 这是从你办公室停车场的闭路电视里… |
[45:19] | -…the night Fuller was killed. -I don’t understand. | -…在传先生被杀的那晚拍到的 -我不明白 |
[45:22] | That makes one of us. | 我明白 |
[45:24] | Fuller wanted to shut down the project, and you sliced him up. | 传先生想中止那计划你就干掉他 |
[45:28] | It’s time I call my attorney. | 是打电话给我律师的时候了 |
[45:30] | You say you left at 10. | 你说你十点钟离开办公室的 |
[45:31] | I was working late with Whitney. | 我告诉过你我和惠尼工作得很晚 |
[45:33] | Anybody with you? | 有没有其他人? |
[45:41] | You’re picking up bad habits left and right. | 你又回到以前的坏习惯 |
[45:45] | Must be the stress. | 一定是压力 |
[45:48] | Then you’ll need a carton. | 你需要一整箱才够 |
[45:52] | Name’s Tom Jones. Said he saw your picture in the paper. | 他叫汤姆琼斯,说在报纸上看到你的照片 |
[45:55] | Said you looked like the guy Fuller left the bar with that night. | 说你像那晚跟传先生一同离开酒吧的那人 |
[46:00] | We took his statement. Said we’d be in touch. | 我们替他录了口供说会再跟他联络 |
[46:03] | Somebody reached out and touched him first. | 有人先一步联络他了 |
[46:27] | Looks like you found an alibi. | 似乎你找到不在场证据 |
[46:38] | You’re free to go… | 你暂时 |
[46:40] | …for now. | 可以走了 |
[46:48] | What did you tell him? | 你对他说了什么? |
[46:50] | The truth. | 真相 |
[46:51] | We met for a drink, one thing led to another we spent the night together. | 我们见面喝酒,接着的下文就是我们一起过了一夜 |
[46:54] | Your picture was on the news. | 新闻有你的照片 |
[46:58] | He saw you and thought you were good for quick cash. | 他看到你认为可以从你这赚些外快 |
[47:00] | You should’ve seen the pictures. The guy was slaughtered. | 我看到了那些照片,那个人被宰开 |
[47:03] | He was an ex-con.Who knows what else he did! | 他是有前科的,谁知道他以前还做过什么事 |
[47:06] | Just because I don’t remember it doesn’t mean I didn’t do it. | 我虽然记不起来但并不表示我没有做过 |
[47:10] | You’re not a killer. | 你不是凶手 |
[47:12] | Your father stumbled onto something. | 你父亲遇到一些事 |
[47:15] | He left me a message having something to do with this. | 他留给我与这件事有关的讯息 |
[47:17] | So what are you going to do? | 你打算怎样做? |
[47:20] | Jack back in and find out. | 再进入并找出答案 |
[47:31] | Downloading. Time: Two hours. | 下载时间:2小时 |
[47:34] | Engage timer. | 时间设定 |
[47:37] | Timer not engaged. Warning! | 警告,时间未设定 |
[47:41] | Timer not engaged. | 时间未设定 |
[47:43] | Warning. | 警告 |
[47:45] | 意识 转移 | |
[47:47] | 转送 完成 | |
[47:51] | We’re up next! | 我们是下一组 |
[48:01] | -Ready? Come on. -What?! | -准备好了?来吧 -什么? |
[48:07] | What’s wrong? | 你有什么不对? |
[48:09] | Come on, John! | 来吧,约翰 |
[48:14] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[48:17] | We’re gonna be disqualified! | 我们会被取消资格 |
[48:32] | -Here you go. -Thanks a lot, chief. | -这里 -谢谢,老板 |
[48:54] | Grierson! | 葛先生 |
[49:06] | I’ll call the police! | 我会报警 |
[49:08] | -I need to talk to you! -I told you! | -我要和你谈 -我告诉过你 |
[49:10] | I’ll call the police! | 我会报警 |
[49:12] | Listen. Listen! | 听着,听着 |
[49:14] | I know why you pass out from time to time. | 我知道你为什么有时昏迷 |
[49:16] | I know why you wake up and have no idea where you are. | 我知道你为什么会起床候不知自己在那里 |
[49:20] | What’d you do three nights ago? Any idea? | 你三天前的晚上做了什么?想的起来吗? |
[49:27] | When did it first happen? | 知道第一次是什么时候发生的吗? |
[49:29] | First time? | 第一次? |
[49:32] | About four weeks ago. | 大约四星期前 |
[49:35] | And the last episode was three nights ago? | 最后一次是三个晚上前? |
[49:38] | It lasts for about two hours? | 有两小时之久? |
[49:44] | My wife thinks I have a secret love life. | 我太太以为我有婚外情 |
[49:47] | What about… | 那些回忆重现… |
[49:51] | …memory flashes, déjà vu? | …似曾相识的感觉呢? |
[49:54] | I was in World War I. | 我在第一次世界大战时 |
[49:56] | I’m still having these nightmares. | 仍然有这些恶梦 |
[49:59] | I’m talking about fantasies. | 我是说幻想 |
[50:05] | I do have them. | 我有 |
[50:07] | In these fantasies, you’re having sex with young girls. | 在这些幻想里你跟年轻的女孩子做爱 |
[50:17] | When I wake up… | 当我起床时… |
[50:21] | …I even have a perfume smell… | …我甚至闻到香水味… |
[50:25] | -…all over me. -Real or imagined? | -…而且全身都是 -是真实还是想像? |
[50:29] | According to my wife… | 据我太太所说 |
[50:33] | …it’s pretty real. | 那是很真实的 |
[51:02] | I found this… | 我在几天前 |
[51:04] | …a couple of days ago. | 发现这个 |
[51:06] | Your size? | 你的尺码? |
[51:08] | I am married over 35 years now. | 我已经结婚了35年 |
[51:12] | And not once have I cheated on my wife. | 从来没有背叛过我太太 |
[51:18] | Not once. | 一次也没有 |
[51:20] | Let’s have a drink. | 让我们喝杯酒 |
[51:35] | Warning. Timer not engaged. | 警告.时间未设定 |
[51:39] | Warning. Timer not engaged. | 警告.时间未设定 |
[52:01] | You been here before? | 你以前来过这里? |
[52:05] | I can’t afford places like this. | 这些地方我负担不起 |
[52:09] | My treat. | 我请客 |
[52:15] | Good evening, Mr. Fuller. | 晚安,传先生 |
[52:16] | That’s you. | 那是你 |
[52:20] | Good evening. | 晚安 |
[52:23] | -Nice to see you again. -Good to see you too. | -很高兴再见到你 -也高兴见到你 |
[52:27] | Members only. | 只限会员 |
[52:29] | -Mr. Fuller, your usual table? -Of course. | -传先生,老位子? -当然 |
[52:33] | He’s with me. | 他和我一起 |
[52:35] | May I help you with that? | 我能帮你吗? |
[52:51] | Hi, honey bear. I’ll be with you in five minutes. | 嗨,懒熊宝贝,我五分钟后回来 |
[53:04] | Let’s talk, “honey bear.” | 让我们谈谈,懒熊宝贝 |
[53:22] | You remember her? | 你记得她吗? |
[53:24] | Of course not. She’s mistaken me for someone else. | 当然不认识,她认错人了 |
[53:27] | Your martini. | 传先生,你的马天尼 |
[53:29] | For someone else. | 或是别人 |
[53:31] | I want you to look around and tell me what you remember. | 我要你看看周围,告诉我你记得的什么 |
[53:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道,贺先生 |
[53:36] | I’d rather go home. I don’t feel very well. | 我情愿回家,我有点不舒服 |
[53:39] | You have the feeling you’ve been here before? | 你觉得你以前来过这里吗? |
[53:43] | Please try to remember. | 请你试着去想一下 |
[53:46] | Do you recognize anybody? | 你认得任何人吗? |
[53:48] | I’m trying. | 我在试 |
[53:59] | Her? What’s her name? | 她?她叫什么名字? |
[54:04] | I think her name…. | 我想她叫 |
[54:08] | Erika, I believe. I believe her name is Erika. | 爱瑞卡,我相信她叫爱瑞卡 |
[54:11] | Did you talk to her? | 记不记得有跟她谈过话? |
[54:12] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[54:16] | And that one looks familiar too. | 那个也很脸熟 |
[54:22] | Bridget.Her name’s Bridget! | 碧姬,她叫碧姬! |
[54:27] | Bridget. Oh, yes. | 碧姬,碧姬,对 |
[54:31] | I remember Bridget. | 我记得碧姬 |
[54:34] | Did you give her something to give me? | 你有给她任何东西转交给我吗? |
[54:36] | Did you give her a letter or a note? | 你有没有给她一封信或一张字条? |
[54:42] | The man behind the bar…. | 酒吧后的那个男人… |
[54:46] | You’re right. | 你是对的 |
[54:47] | I wrote a letter,and I gave it to him. | 我写了一封信交给了他 |
[54:51] | To him! | 给了他 |
[55:47] | You looking for anything special? | 你在找什么? |
[55:52] | What are you? | 你是什么? |
[55:56] | My name’s Ferguson. | 我是小范 |
[55:59] | I’m a bank teller. | 我是个银行出纳员 |
[56:00] | I’m Clark Gable. | 我是克拉克盖博 |
[56:03] | I talked to the Ferguson guy. | 我跟叫小范的那个人谈过 |
[56:05] | He doesn’t know a thing. | 他什么都不知道 |
[56:06] | I need to talk to Fuller. | 我要见传先生 |
[56:09] | -He’s upstairs. -Cut the crap! | -他在楼上 -少说废话 |
[56:11] | You think I don’t know what’s going on? I need to talk to him again. | 你以为我不知道发生了什么事?我要再见他 |
[56:16] | You read the letter. | 你看过那封信 |
[56:19] | I need to know what’s in it. | 我要知道内容 |
[56:22] | Everything. | 全部的内容 |
[56:25] | When I read it,I thought it was a gag. | 我当初看时,我觉得是个笑话 |
[56:27] | The world’s a sham.Fat chance! | 这世界是虚假的,不可能 |
[56:30] | But I’m not stupid, Mr. Hall. | 但我不是笨蛋,贺先生 |
[56:32] | I watched you and Ferguson do the old switcheroo. | 我看着你和姓范的进行转移 |
[56:36] | That stuff about going to “the ends of the earth.” | 关于去“地球尽头”的玩意 |
[56:40] | What stuff? | 什么“地球尽头”? |
[56:42] | I did exactly what the letter said. | 我照着信里所说的去做 |
[56:44] | I chose a place I’d never go to. | 我选了一个我从来不会去的地方 |
[56:47] | I tried to drive to Tucson. | 我尝试开车去图孙 |
[56:49] | I figured, what the hell. | 我想,随便 |
[56:50] | Never been to the countryside. | 反正从来没有去过郊外 |
[56:53] | And I took that car out on the highway. | 我开车上高速公路 |
[56:56] | I was going over 50 through that desert. | 我以超过时速50哩穿过沙漠 |
[56:59] | After a while,I was the only car on the road. | 过了一会,我的车成为路上唯一的车 |
[57:02] | It was just me,the heat and the dust. | 只有我,酷热和灰尘 |
[57:04] | I did exactly what the letter said: | 我照着信里所说的去做 |
[57:07] | “Don’t follow any road signs and don’t stop for anything. | 不要理会任何路牌,只管向前 |
[57:11] | Not even barricades.” | 即使有路障也不要停 |
[57:18] | But just when I should’ve been getting closer to the city… | 但正当我不该更接近城市时 |
[57:22] | …something wasn’t right. | 事情有点不对 |
[57:25] | There was no movement, no life. | 一切都停止,也没有生命 |
[57:28] | Everything was still and quiet. | 一切都静止了 |
[57:33] | And then I got out of the car. | 然后我下车 |
[57:36] | And what I saw… | 我所见的… |
[57:38] | …scared me to the depths… | 把我的灵魂… |
[57:43] | …of my miserable soul. | …吓的魂不附体 |
[57:45] | It was true.It was all a sham. | 没有错,这全是虚假 |
[57:48] | It ain’t real. | 那不是真实的 |
[57:50] | Why would Fuller write about… | 为什么传先生订下 |
[57:52] | …the limitations of the simulation? I know them. | 模拟的限制?我是知道的 |
[57:55] | I’m asking the questions! | 是我在问 |
[57:57] | I wanna know why. | 我要知道为什么 |
[58:00] | Why would you put us through this? | 你为什么让我们去经历这些? |
[58:03] | Why are you fucking with our minds? | 你为什么侵入我们的思想? |
[58:06] | -You weren’t supposed to find out. -Well, I did. | -你不该发觉到的 -但我发觉了 |
[58:10] | Now I want you to show me… | 现在我要你告诉我 |
[58:12] | …what is real. | 什么是真实的 |
[58:18] | Is this real? | 这是真实的吗? |
[58:27] | Is that real blood? | 这血是真实的吗? |
[58:34] | You like having your life fucked with? | 你喜欢你的生命被侵入吗? |
[58:44] | What the hell’s going on? | 妈的,发生什么事? |
[1:00:11] | Come on! Come on! | 来啊!来啊! |
[1:00:18] | Where’s the letter? | 信在那里? |
[1:01:25] | Snap out of it! | 快醒过来 |
[1:01:45] | Not gonna hit me again, are you? | 你不会再打我? |
[1:01:53] | Did you yank me back? | 你拉我回来的? |
[1:01:54] | Yeah, barely, man. Just barely. | 嗯,好不容易 |
[1:01:57] | You didn’t start the timer.It couldn’t engage. | 你没有开动时间表,时间没办法设定 |
[1:02:00] | What were you doing this alone for anyway? | 你为什么独自一个人做这些? |
[1:02:03] | He tried to kill me. | 他想杀我 |
[1:02:04] | -Who? -Ashton. | -谁? -亚斯敦 |
[1:02:06] | Jesus! | 天! |
[1:02:08] | He found out his world isn’t real.This is a mistake. | 他发现他的世界不是真的,这是个错误 |
[1:02:12] | This whole project,this experiment. | 整个计划,这个实验 |
[1:02:15] | We are screwing with people’s lives! | 我们扭曲别人的生活 |
[1:02:17] | Now you’re talking crazy. | 你在说疯话 |
[1:02:19] | I know you just had a bad fucking trip– | 我知道你刚经历了一次他妈的不愉快旅程– |
[1:02:22] | “Bad fucking trip”? | 他妈的不愉快旅程? |
[1:02:24] | “Bad fucking trip”? | 他妈的不愉快旅程? |
[1:02:25] | These people are real.They are as real as you and me. | 那些人是真的,他们就像你和我一样真实 |
[1:02:30] | Yeah, that’s because… | 嗯,那是因为… |
[1:02:32] | …we designed them that way. | …我们把他们设计成这样 |
[1:02:34] | In the end, they’re just a bunch of electronic circuits. | 到最后,他们只是一堆电子线路 |
[1:02:38] | Here’s something else. | 我告诉你些事 |
[1:02:39] | I’m shutting this “bad fucking trip” right down. | 我要把这“他妈的不愉快旅程”关掉 |
[1:02:44] | -I’m telling everybody tomorrow. -You can’t do that. | -我明早公告所有人 -你不能这样做 |
[1:02:48] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这样做 |
[1:02:49] | You’re talking about six years of our lives. | 你在说我们生命中的六年 |
[1:02:52] | All of us. | 我们所有人 |
[1:02:53] | You can’t just pull the plug and go home! | 你不能将开关拔掉,然后回家 |
[1:03:15] | I’m looking for Jane Fuller. | 我想找传珍妮 |
[1:03:19] | Sorry, she’s no longer with us. | 对不起,她已不住在这里了 |
[1:03:21] | The lady vanished. | 那女人消失了 |
[1:03:24] | Any idea where to? | 知道她去了那里吗? |
[1:03:29] | Why would I? | -我怎么知道?-传汉龙… |
[1:03:30] | Hannon Fuller doesn’t have a daughter. | …并没有女儿 |
[1:03:42] | I think I made the age-old mistake: | 我想我犯了个惯性的错误: |
[1:03:45] | “Never trust a beautiful woman.” | “永远不要信任一个漂亮的女人” |
[1:03:48] | Who is she, then? | 那么,她是谁? |
[1:03:50] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[1:03:51] | It took us a couple of days to contact the French authorities. | 我们花了数天联络法国官方 |
[1:03:56] | Guess what? | 你猜猜看? |
[1:03:58] | They never heard of her, either. | 他们也从没听过她 |
[1:04:19] | Do you remember me? | 你记得我吗? |
[1:04:21] | Miss Fuller checked out. | 传小姐已退了房 |
[1:04:23] | Did you drive her anywhere? I’m looking for her. | 你载她去了那里?我在找她 |
[1:04:26] | No can do.Company rules. | 公司规矩,不能透露 |
[1:05:06] | I’m Douglas Hall.I’m looking for a young woman… | 我叫贺道格,我在找一位名叫传珍妮的 |
[1:05:09] | …named Jane Fuller. | 年轻女人 |
[1:05:12] | I think you picked the wrong house. | 我想你找错地址了 |
[1:05:14] | Maybe she’s going under another name. She’s about 5’8″. | 她可能用另一个名她大约5呎8吋 |
[1:05:19] | Blonde hair. | 金头发 |
[1:05:21] | What do you want from her? | 你找她什么事? |
[1:05:28] | Excuse me,I’m looking for Natasha Molinaro. | 对不起,我想找娜塔莎 |
[1:05:31] | Over there on register four. | 她在那边第四个柜台 |
[1:05:57] | Here you go. Thank you. | 这是收据,谢谢 |
[1:06:07] | $7.01. | 七元零一分 |
[1:06:21] | Just slide it through. | 将它滑过 |
[1:06:35] | You want cash back? | 要找回现金吗? |
[1:06:48] | Why don’t you take a picture? It’ll last longer. | 为什么不拍照片?可以保存久些 |
[1:06:54] | Must be déjà vu or something. | 可能是似曾相识之类 |
[1:07:00] | Paper or plastic? | 纸袋或塑胶袋? |
[1:07:02] | Plastic. | 塑胶袋 |
[1:07:07] | There you go. | 弄好了 |
[1:07:42] | Mr. Hall! | 贺先生 |
[1:07:51] | You forgot your credit card. | 你忘了你的信用卡 |
[1:07:58] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:07:59] | No problem. | 不要客气 |
[1:08:01] | Sorry about staring at you in there.You must get that a lot. | 对不起,刚才一直盯着你看,你一定遇过不少吧 |
[1:08:07] | Yeah, but mostly from the wrong kinds of guys. | 对,但通常都是错的人选 |
[1:08:14] | You’re not from here, are you? | 你不是本地人,对吗? |
[1:08:16] | What makes you ask? | 你为什么要问? |
[1:08:18] | Well, it’s just…. | 那只是… |
[1:08:21] | I just had this funny feeling that we met before. | 我有一种以前见过面的奇怪感觉 |
[1:08:27] | Maybe in another life. | 或者在另一生 |
[1:08:33] | Yeah, I guess that would explain it. | 嗯,或者这解释了一切 |
[1:08:39] | Anyway, I gotta get back to my daily grind, so…. | 我要回去继续工作,或者… |
[1:08:44] | Maybe I’ll see you around sometime. | 有机会再见 |
[1:10:15] | $7.28 $7.28. | |
[1:10:19] | Out of 10. Here’s your change.Thank you very much. | 收十元,这是你的零钱,谢谢你 |
[1:10:27] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:31] | Natasha Molinaro… | 娜塔莎… |
[1:10:33] | …27, single. | …二十七岁,单身 |
[1:10:35] | Changes jobs like others change underwear. | 换工作像换内衣一样 |
[1:10:38] | Comes from Austin, Texas.Made some money modeling. | 来自德萨斯州的奥士丁,从事过模特儿这行业 |
[1:10:42] | Left school without a degree. | 没有毕业就放弃了文凭 |
[1:10:44] | Her roommate has no idea what she was doing yesterday. | 她室友不知道她昨天或者前天做过什么 |
[1:10:47] | Looks like Molinaro doesn’t have an alibi. | 似乎莫小姐没有不在场证据 |
[1:10:51] | What else did the roommate say? | 她的室友还有说什么? |
[1:10:53] | Says lately, Natasha hasn’t been feeling well. | 她说娜塔丽莎最近不是很舒服 |
[1:10:56] | She’s been having some sort of amnesia attacks. | 她最近有些失忆症 |
[1:10:59] | Going out all night,sleeping all day. | 整晚外出,整天睡觉 |
[1:11:18] | Thought she was using drugs. | 认为她有可能吸毒 |
[1:11:20] | She have a history of drugs? | 她有吸毒的记录吗? |
[1:11:22] | Nope. She’s clean. | 没有,她很清白 |
[1:11:25] | Hey, Bernie? | 宾尼? |
[1:11:27] | -Good work. -Thanks, Chief. | -做得好 -谢谢,主管 |
[1:11:51] | Look, I can explain.I’m sorry. | 我可以解释,对不起 |
[1:11:54] | I need to see you.Meet me in Fuller’s office. | 我要在传先生的办公室见你 |
[1:11:57] | I know the truth. | 我知道真相 |
[1:12:01] | Where are you? | 你在那里? |
[1:12:04] | You could call it the end of the world. | 你可以叫它做世界的尽头 |
[1:12:28] | How many simulated worlds like this are there? | 到底有多少这些模拟? |
[1:12:32] | Thousands. | 成千上万 |
[1:12:33] | Yours is the only one that ever created a simulation within the simulation. | 你的是唯一在模拟中创造出的另一个模拟 |
[1:12:38] | Something we never expected. | 一些我们从来没有预计到的 |
[1:12:40] | So you had to kill Fuller. | 所以你要杀死传先生 |
[1:12:42] | No. I was sent in after his death. | 不,他死后我才被派来的 |
[1:12:45] | I was to pretend to be his daughter, inherit the company… | 我假装成他的女儿去继承公司 |
[1:12:48] | …and shut it down.But he tricked us. | 然后结束它,但他骗了我们 |
[1:12:51] | He changed his will. | 他更改了遗嘱 |
[1:12:54] | If you didn’t kill Fuller… | 如果你没有杀传先生… |
[1:12:57] | …who did? | …是谁杀的? |
[1:13:17] | I stabbed him. | 我刺死他的 |
[1:13:24] | But it wasn’t you. | 但那不是你 |
[1:13:26] | It was your user.He downloaded into you. | 是你的使用者,他下载进入你 |
[1:13:29] | -Manipulated you. -Like a puppet. | -操控你 -像木偶 |
[1:13:31] | A puppet doesn’t have a soul. | 木偶没有灵魂 |
[1:13:33] | I can’t have a soul any more than Fuller. | 我不会比传先生更有灵魂 |
[1:13:35] | But you do. | 但你有 |
[1:13:37] | Fuller did. | 传先生有 |
[1:13:40] | I never expected that. | 这是我从来没有预计到的 |
[1:13:42] | We programmed this world so no one in it could learn the truth. | 没有人能在我们设计的这个世界学习到真理 |
[1:13:45] | And you and Fuller did. | 但你和传先生做到了 |
[1:13:48] | Don’t you see what that means? | 你明白这是什么意思吗? |
[1:13:52] | There’s just one little flaw in your thesis. | 这只是你的理论中的一点小瑕疵 |
[1:14:01] | None of this is real. | 没有一样是真实 |
[1:14:05] | You pull the plug… | 你拔掉了插头 |
[1:14:07] | …I disappear. | 我就消失 |
[1:14:09] | And nothing I ever say… | 我曾经说过的… |
[1:14:12] | …nothing I ever do… | …或我曾经做过的… |
[1:14:15] | …will ever matter. | …都不再重要 |
[1:14:17] | Why don’t you find my user? | 你为什么不去找我的使用者? |
[1:14:20] | I’m sure he’s a much better catch. | 我肯定他比我更好 |
[1:14:37] | I told you about my other life. | 我告诉过你我的另一生 |
[1:14:40] | I was referring to my husband. | 我是指我的丈夫 |
[1:14:44] | He’s your user. | 他是你的使用者 |
[1:14:48] | He killed Fuller. | 他杀死传先生 |
[1:14:51] | I’m his program link. | 我是他的程式连线 |
[1:14:57] | A reflection of his character profile. | 他角色的映现 |
[1:15:00] | I fell in love with a decent man. | 我爱上一位正派的男人 |
[1:15:05] | But he– Something happened to him. | 但他…不知道为什么 |
[1:15:10] | He began to use the simulation as his own personal playground. | 他开始利用模拟做为他的私人乐园 |
[1:15:14] | Like Fuller with the girls. | 像传先生和那个女孩子 |
[1:15:16] | He made himself a god, and it corrupted him. | 他当自己是神,这害苦了他 |
[1:15:22] | He began to enjoy the killings. | 他开始爱上杀人 |
[1:15:25] | -He became abusive. -What do you mean? | -他变成很喜欢残害 -什么意思? |
[1:15:28] | He said he would kill me. | 他说他会杀死我 |
[1:15:34] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:15:37] | I fell in love with you. | 我爱上你了 |
[1:15:42] | You don’t even know me. | 你跟本不了解我 |
[1:15:45] | Yes, I do. | 我了解 |
[1:15:50] | From the moment the simulation was created, I’ve watched you. | 从模拟创作开始我便开始留意你了 |
[1:15:56] | Your kindness… | 你的仁慈 |
[1:15:58] | …your integrity. | 你的正直 |
[1:16:03] | I fell in love with you before I even met you. | 未见到你之前,我已爱上你 |
[1:16:07] | How can you love me? | 你怎可能爱上我? |
[1:16:14] | I’m not even real. | 我跟本不是真实的 |
[1:16:18] | You can’t fall in love with a dream. | 你不能爱上一个梦 |
[1:16:29] | You’re more real to me than anything I’ve ever known. | 对我来说,你比我所知道的任何东西更真实 |
[1:16:51] | Preparing user for download… | 准备下载使用者 |
[1:16:54] | …into simulation. | 进入模拟 |
[1:16:56] | Program link ready for download. | 下载程式准备完成 |
[1:17:00] | Transference beginning. | 转移开始 |
[1:17:01] | Download complete. | 下载完成 |
[1:17:11] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[1:17:36] | Shit! | 妈的! |
[1:18:02] | Nice driving. | 驾驶技术真好 |
[1:18:08] | There was something in the road… | 路中间有些东西… |
[1:18:11] | …and I had to swerve and I lost control. | …我要转向… …而汽车失去控制 |
[1:18:15] | You drunk? | 你喝醉了? |
[1:18:17] | I don’t drink. | 我不喝酒 |
[1:18:19] | License and registration. | 驾照跟行照 |
[1:18:24] | Look, I didn’t jack in–I left it at home. | 我没有接入…我留在家中了 |
[1:18:28] | Why don’t you look in the glove box? | 为什么不试试储物箱? |
[1:18:40] | Need a light? | 要点光吗? |
[1:18:42] | Hey, I got it. | 嗯,找到了 |
[1:18:44] | Here you go. | 在这里 |
[1:18:54] | You ought to get this car looked at. | 你应该找人看看这车 |
[1:18:56] | It’s leaking oil.That could be dangerous. | 它在漏油,这很危险 |
[1:19:00] | Be a little more careful, huh? | 要小心点? |
[1:19:15] | You want to turn off the car and step out, please? | 请关掉引擎并下车 |
[1:19:19] | Turn off the car, sir. Right now, please. | 先生,请现在立刻关掉引擎 |
[1:19:35] | Open the trunk, please, sir. | 先生,请开车尾厢 |
[1:19:48] | Hands in the air. Step away from the trunk. | 举高手,离开车尾厢 |
[1:19:51] | Shit, man, it’s Douglas! | 妈的,是道格 |
[1:19:53] | Back up! | 退后! |
[1:19:55] | I said, back the hell up! | 我说退后! |
[1:19:57] | Hey, this is a joke! | 这是个笑话 |
[1:19:59] | Watch out! | 小心! |
[1:21:34] | Sorry to bother you… | 贺先生,对不起打搅你… |
[1:21:37] | …but Mr. Whitney’s in the building… | 惠尼在大厦内 |
[1:21:39] | …and he’s acting kind of strange. | 行动有点古怪 |
[1:21:42] | I’ll be right down. | 等等,我很快下来 |
[1:22:10] | Los Angeles Police Department. | 洛杉矶警察局 |
[1:22:13] | This is Jane Fuller. | 我是传珍妮 |
[1:22:15] | I need to speak with Detective McBain. | 我想找麦探长 |
[1:22:21] | You’ve got a lot of explaining to do. | 你有太多事要解释 |
[1:22:23] | Or should I say, “Miss Molinaro”? | 我是否应叫你莫小姐? |
[1:23:08] | How you doing? | 你好吗? |
[1:23:09] | All these pictures, this is your world? | 所有的影像,这是你的世界? |
[1:23:24] | I never imagined it could be so beautiful. | 我从来没有想像到会是这么美丽 |
[1:23:28] | How’d you do it? | 你是怎样做到的? |
[1:23:30] | Last thing I remember,I was dumping Ferguson in the trunk. | 我最后记得的是将小范丢到车尾厢内 |
[1:23:36] | Son of a bitch! | 狗娘养的 |
[1:23:40] | He did it. | 是他做的 |
[1:23:42] | He jacked in. | 他进入 |
[1:23:46] | Who’s Jack? | 谁是进? |
[1:23:56] | What’d you do to the world? | 你对这世界做了些什么? |
[1:24:00] | -Turned it off. -Well, put it back! | -关掉了 -还原它 |
[1:24:07] | Don’t do that! | 不要这样做 |
[1:24:09] | Put it back! What did I do? | 还原它!我做了什么? |
[1:24:15] | Where are you? | 你在那里? |
[1:24:30] | Look at this. | 看看这个 |
[1:24:32] | You are really a god. | 你真的是一位神 |
[1:24:35] | No, Ashton, I’m not really a god. | 不,亚斯敦,我真的不是一位神 |
[1:24:40] | I’m just like you. | 我就像你一样 |
[1:24:45] | Just a bunch of electricity. | 只是一堆电路 |
[1:24:46] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[1:24:52] | It’s all smoke and mirrors. | 全是烟雾与假像 |
[1:24:54] | Just like your world. | 就像你的世界 |
[1:24:57] | We’re nothing but a simulation on some computer. | 我们只是电脑里的一些模拟 |
[1:25:01] | It’s like a machine. | 它就像一部机器 |
[1:25:04] | Like this arcade game. | 像这部游戏机 |
[1:25:06] | You’ve got your players and you put your nickel in. | 这些是球员,你放硬币后 |
[1:25:10] | This one pitches… | 这个掷球… |
[1:25:11] | …this one runs around the bases. | …这个守在垒上 |
[1:25:15] | You got a bat, you got a ball. | 你有球拍,你有球 |
[1:25:17] | They play, they score. | 他们玩,他们得分 |
[1:25:19] | Preprogrammed movements generated by electrical energy. | 由电力能量产生的预设程式动作 |
[1:25:23] | We’ve improved on this model since then. | 从那时候开始我们就不断在改进这模式 |
[1:25:26] | Now the players can beat the shit out of… | 玩的人能够打败对方 |
[1:25:29] | …and try to drown one another,which is always fun. | 或令对方放弃,永远那么过瘾 |
[1:25:33] | But the letter said– | 但信里面说– |
[1:25:34] | Everything was fake? The letter was meant for me. | 全部是虚构的?这封信是写给我的 |
[1:25:38] | Fuller was talking about my world. | 传先生是在说我的世界 |
[1:25:42] | So what are you saying? | 你在说什么? |
[1:25:45] | You’re saying there’s another world on top of this one? | 你是说在这个世界以外还有另一个世界? |
[1:25:49] | That’s right. | 对了 |
[1:25:54] | -I don’t understand. -Fuller found out about it. | -我不明白 -传先生发现的 |
[1:25:57] | They killed him. | 他们杀了他 |
[1:26:00] | Why didn’t they kill you? | 他们为什么不杀你? |
[1:26:02] | Maybe they will. | 也许他们会 |
[1:26:04] | Maybe that’s why you’re pointing a gun at me. | 也许就是为什么你在用枪指着我 |
[1:26:08] | I’m sorry, Ashton. | 对不起,亚斯敦 |
[1:26:10] | We’re stuck here. | 你跟我… |
[1:26:12] | You and me… | …和其余的人… |
[1:26:15] | …and the rest of us. | …我们被绊在这里 |
[1:26:20] | I want to see it. | 我想去看它 |
[1:26:23] | -See what? -My arcade game. | -看什么? -我的游戏机 |
[1:27:42] | It’s breathing. | 它在呼吸 |
[1:27:53] | So this is where I was born. | 这里就是我出生的地方 |
[1:28:13] | And this is where you die. | 这是你死的地方 |
[1:28:26] | What are you doing? | 你在做什么? |
[1:28:28] | Watching you dream. | 看着你做梦 |
[1:28:34] | How much longer do you have? | 你还有多少时间? |
[1:28:38] | Ten minutes. | 十分钟 |
[1:28:50] | Hi, honey, I’m home. | 甜心,我回家了 |
[1:28:53] | Did you miss me? | 你想念我吗? |
[1:28:59] | David. | 大卫 |
[1:29:04] | When did you download? | 你何时下载进入他? |
[1:29:06] | Obviously, not soon enough. | 很明显,还不够快 |
[1:29:09] | I was just doing my job. | 我只是做我份内的事 |
[1:29:11] | Sure you were. | 肯定是的 |
[1:29:14] | He’s shutting down the system, isn’t he? | 他不是在关掉那系统吗? |
[1:29:21] | Aside from his devilish good looks… | 他除了长得好看以外 |
[1:29:25] | …what’s so special about this guy? | 他有什么特别? |
[1:29:30] | He reminds me of you. | 他让我想起你 |
[1:29:33] | -The way you used to be. | -以前的你 |
[1:29:34] | -I’m still the same. | -我仍然是我 |
[1:29:35] | No, you’re not. | 不,你不是 |
[1:29:38] | Why did you butcher those people? | 你为什么杀死那些人? |
[1:29:45] | Because it was fun. | 因为那很过瘾 |
[1:29:48] | You’ve lost your mind. | 你疯了 |
[1:29:56] | You’re the one who’s fucking sick! | 你才是变态 |
[1:29:59] | Falling in love with a fucking simulation. | 爱上一个了模拟 |
[1:30:02] | I was just having some fun. | 我觉得很过瘾 |
[1:30:04] | Just like you did. | 就像你一样 |
[1:30:06] | I think you’re lying.Just remember, he’s a part of me. | 我认为你在说谎,记住,他是我的一部份 |
[1:30:10] | That’s not true. | 那不是真的 |
[1:30:14] | It’s okay. | 没问题 |
[1:30:18] | Just pretend you’re fucking him. | 就假装你在跟他做爱 |
[1:32:00] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:32:03] | I guess I’m just jealous. | 我猜我只是妒忌 |
[1:32:35] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[1:32:36] | What the hell took you so long? | 什么事耽误你那么久? |
[1:32:56] | How’d you know he’d try to kill you? | 你怎么知道他想杀你? |
[1:32:59] | I knew when he was planning to download. | 当他准备下载时我就知道了 |
[1:33:05] | He’s dead? | 他死了? |
[1:33:07] | A bullet will do that to you. | 一粒子弹就可以做到 |
[1:33:21] | So, is somebody gonna unplug me now? | 那么…现在有人替我拔掉插头吗? |
[1:33:30] | Do me a favor, will you? | 你能帮帮忙吗? |
[1:33:32] | When you get back to wherever you come from… | 当你回去你来的地方时 |
[1:33:35] | …just leave us alone down here, okay? | 可以不要来烦我们了吗? |
[1:34:49] | “June 21st, 2024.” | 2024年六月二十一日 |
[1:35:37] | Where am I? | 我在那里? |
[1:35:42] | Come, I’ll show you. | 来,我带你去看 |
[1:36:18] | Jane, we’re getting hungry! | 珍妮,我们肚子很饿 |
[1:36:21] | Tell Virginia we’re waiting for lunch. | 告诉瑞珍娜我们在等着吃午餐 |
[1:36:31] | My father. | 我的父亲 |
[1:36:32] | Fuller was modeled after him. | 传先生就是依他而模拟的 |
[1:36:43] | There’s so many things I have to tell you about, Doug. | 道格,我有太多事情要告诉你 |