英文名称:The Thomas Crown Affair
年代:1999
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | I want you to talk about women. | 我想请你谈谈女人 |
[00:28] | Mr. Crown? | 柯朗先生? |
[00:30] | – I’m sorry. – Women. | -你说什么? -女人 |
[00:34] | You’ve yet to talk about women. | 你还没谈到女人 |
[00:36] | I enjoy women. | 女人给我很多乐趣 |
[00:38] | Enjoyment isn’t intimacy. | 乐趣并不代表亲密关系 |
[00:40] | Intimacy isn’t necessarily enjoyment. | 亲密关系并不代表乐趣 |
[00:43] | How would you know? | 你怎么知道? |
[00:48] | Has it occurred to you that you have a problem with trust? | 你好像不太能相信别人? |
[00:53] | I trust myself implicitly. | 我完全相信我自己 |
[00:55] | Yes, but can other people trust you? | 是的 可是别人能相信你吗? |
[00:58] | You mean society at large? | 你是指社会大众吗? |
[01:00] | I mean women, Mr. Crown. | 我是指女人 |
[01:03] | Yes, a woman could trust me. | 是的 女人可以相信我 |
[01:07] | Good. | 很好 |
[01:08] | Under what extraordinary circumstances would you allow that to happen? | 你要在什么特别的情况之下 才能让女人相信你? |
[01:16] | A woman could trust me… | 女人可以相信我 |
[01:20] | as long as her interests didn’t run too contrary to my own. | 只要她跟我没有利益冲突 |
[01:26] | On society at large… | 那么社会大众… |
[01:29] | if its interests were to run counter to your own? | 跟你有冲突怎么办? |
[02:34] | Jimmy, I think I’ll walk for a while. I’ll meet you at the office. | 吉米 我要用走的 办公室见 |
[02:38] | – You want me to take your briefcase? – No, I’ll carry it. | -公事包让我拿? -不用 我自己拿 |
[02:48] | Whoa! Jesus Christ! | 哎哟! 老天! |
[02:55] | Look at this jerk. | 看看这痞子 |
[04:06] | Morning, Mr. Crown. | 早 柯朗先生 |
[04:09] | – Bobby. – Back for your haystacks, huh? | -巴比 -你又来看稻草堆? |
[04:13] | Don’t ever let it go on tour. | 别送出去巡回展览 |
[04:15] | Oh, I’ll lay down the law. | 我交代过了 |
[04:19] | You’re an odd duck. Everybody else goes right for the Monet. | 你真奇怪 大家都去看莫奈的画 |
[04:31] | It’s very nice. | 是挺不错的 |
[04:33] | Nice? | 不错而已? |
[04:35] | Do you know what it’s worth? | 你知道它值多少钱吗? |
[04:39] | I just like my haystacks. | 我只喜欢我的稻草堆 |
[04:44] | Yo, you gonna move it? Come on, buddy. Let’s go. Move it. | 快把车开走? 快点 老兄 快 把车开走 |
[04:54] | Jesus Christ. | 老天 |
[04:58] | Bring it on. | 开进来 |
[05:10] | Something’s screwed up. My list says some kind of sarcophagus. | 出了问题 单子上说是石棺 |
[05:13] | What do you want me to do? It’s a horse. | 你要我怎么办? 这是一匹马 |
[05:15] | You want I should take it back and dump it? | 你要我载回去丢掉吗? |
[05:19] | Just unload the damn thing. | 把它卸下来吧 |
[05:22] | Boy, it’s gonna be hot today. | 老天 今天一定会很热 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1268个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:224个,六级词汇:95个,GRE词汇:136个,托福词汇:158个,考研词汇:239个,专四词汇:202个,专八词汇:39个, 所有生词标注共:415个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:38] | – Good morning, Mr. Crown. – Good morning, Sam. | -早安 柯朗先生 -早安 山姆 |
[05:40] | You can’t let ’em know what’s going on. Know what I mean? | 你不能让他们知道怎么回事 懂我的意思吗? |
[05:43] | – What, do you own the building? – Excuse us, sir. | -什么 这栋大楼是你的吗? -对不起 |
[05:47] | What the hell? What’s going on? | 搞什么? 怎么回事? |
[05:49] | He does own the building. | 这栋大楼是他的 |
[05:54] | – Good morning, Mr. Crown. – Good morning, one and all. | -早 柯朗先生 -早 大家早 |
[05:57] | – Good morning, Mr. Crown. – John, welcome back. | -早 柯朗先生 -约翰 欢迎你回来 |
[06:02] | Give me good numbers, Jimmy. Good morning, Daria. | 吉米 给我好消息 早安 黛莉 |
[06:05] | Good morning, Mr. Crown. You forgot your briefcase, right? | 早 柯朗先生 你忘记带公事包 对吗? |
[06:08] | I must’ve left it here last night. | 昨晚我一定是忘在这儿 |
[06:43] | We have a disparity here. | 项目不符合 |
[06:45] | I saw that. | 我看到了 |
[06:49] | Well, we can’t leave it here. | 不能留在这里 |
[06:52] | Let’s find out what the problem is. | 先看问题出在哪儿 |
[07:37] | That is not a sarcophagus. | 那不是个石棺 |
[07:44] | – It’s Friday. – What did he mean by that? | -今天是星期五 -什么意思? |
[07:47] | I’d say come Monday there’s gonna be hell to pay. | 等到星期一麻烦就大了 |
[08:18] | Deuce! | 棒呆了! |
[08:21] | Times in this thing I never thought I’d see that. | 没想到我会看到这么一天 |
[08:24] | Thomas Crown forced to sell something. | 托马斯·柯朗被逼到出售股权 |
[08:28] | So what do you think? | 你现在觉得怎样? |
[08:29] | You don’t have any regrets about the way you played this? | 你不会觉得后悔吧? |
[08:31] | Regret is usually a waste of time. | 后悔通常都是浪费时间 |
[08:35] | As is gloating. Have you figured out what you’re gonna say to your board… | 就在你们窃笑时 你们知道要怎么跟董事会说 |
[08:40] | when they learned that you paid me 30 million more than others were offering? | 你们出的价钱 比别人多三千万? |
[08:44] | Good morning, gentlemen. | 早安 各位 |
[09:51] | All right, English only from now on. | 好了 从现在开始只能说英文 |
[09:59] | Gentlemen, upon closer inspection… | 各位 仔细审核之后 |
[10:02] | your proposal is not as generous as you led us to believe. | 你的提案没有原先说的好 |
[10:04] | There is no mention of executive compensation. | 没有提到主管的福利 |
[10:07] | Look, gentlemen, we understand your objection to the merger. | 各位 我们了解 你们一定反对这项并购案 |
[10:11] | – It’s not a merger! – Your stockholders have spoken. | -这不是并购! -你们的股东同意了 |
[10:13] | – The stock price was manipulated. – We’ve anticipated your reluctance. | -有人操控股价 -我们早就知道你们会反对 |
[10:16] | – We won’t be a Crown subsidiary. – Our attorneys are prepared… | -我们不当你的子公司 -我们律师准备好… |
[10:19] | to go head-to-head with you at the SEC. | 会与你们商议裁决 |
[10:22] | I thought that kid would bust a gut when you went into that thing about SEC. | 你差点让那小子吓得屁滚尿流 |
[10:26] | – That was brilliant! – How’s it go? | -那太好了! -怎么样? |
[10:29] | It’s sad to see another tired man… | 那句话怎么说 识时务者… |
[10:31] | Lay down his hand and quit the holy game of poker. | 识时务者为俊杰 见好就收 |
[10:35] | That’s the line, Danny. He’s right, you know. | 就是这句话 丹尼 他说得对 |
[10:37] | Third generation company, you think they would have shown more grit. | 第三代的公司 你以为还会有多少骨气剩下 |
[11:26] | Don’t forget about the Douglaston conference call in ten minutes. | 别忘了十分钟后 有场道格拉斯顿电话会议 |
[11:29] | – Speak to Scully. Miso soup, Daria. – On its way. | -跟斯加利说 达利雅 我要味噌汤 -马上来 |
[11:51] | Go, go, go! | 快…快! |
[12:13] | This painting is considered to be the first Impressionist work in history. | 这被视为史上第一幅印象画 |
[12:18] | It started the Impressionist Movement. | 这是印象派的始祖 |
[12:20] | It influenced major artists who went on to found the first major school… | 影响随后的十几名知名画家 |
[12:25] | or style of the 20th century. | 创立本世纪第一个重要画派 |
[12:29] | Okay. Try this. | 我这么说好了 |
[12:32] | It’s worth a hundred million bucks. | 这幅画值一亿美元 |
[12:43] | And the government guy we paid off to make the state deal is back. | 我们贿赂的政府官员又找麻烦 |
[12:46] | No, this is the second time they lied. Screw ’em. | 他们反悔了两次 管他的 |
[12:49] | Daniel, you had turkey. | 丹尼尔 你吃了火鸡 |
[12:50] | Mr. Schmidt called from UBS. | UBS的施密特先生来电 |
[12:51] | – Says there’s an opening for the board. – Douglaston conference call, 10 minutes. | -说会议有个空缺 -电话会议十分钟后开始 |
[12:59] | Young lady… | 小姑娘 |
[13:02] | do not touch. | 不能乱摸 |
[13:05] | I’ll let you go this time. On your way. | 我这次饶过你 快走吧 |
[14:04] | Jimmy, would you take a look in the compressor room? | 吉米 检查一下机房好吗? |
[14:07] | There’s something wonky with the A.C. | 空调有点问题 |
[14:10] | – Can’t we pass it on to Engineering? – The book says we check it first. | -不能通知工程部吗? -我们得先去检查 |
[14:13] | All right. | 好吧 |
[14:18] | It would be one of the hottest days of the year. | 今年最热的一天 |
[14:21] | Can you believe it’s nearly October? | 你相信现在都已经十月了吗? |
[14:34] | – Why don’t you bring the kids? – Are you kidding? | -你怎么不把小孩带来? -你开什么玩笑? |
[14:37] | You know how she is. She’d probably run to court saying I was endangering them. | 你了解我前妻 她可能会到法院告我虐待小孩 |
[14:43] | You’re not kiddin’? | 真的还是假的? |
[14:45] | You wouldn’t believe the shit the woman deals out. | 她最会耍这种手段了 |
[15:10] | The whole air-conditioning plant’s crapped out. | 空调设备全都停摆 |
[15:13] | Why didn’t they call Maintenance? | 怎么没通知维修部? |
[15:23] | – See you in the morning. – Found your briefcase, I see. | -明天见 -你找到公事包了 |
[15:27] | – Evidently. – Good night, sir. | -是啊 -晚安 |
[16:13] | That’s good. Here you go. | 很好 拿去 |
[16:16] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[16:34] | They want to talk to you upstairs. | 他们上面要跟你谈 |
[16:37] | Me, or the regular proctor? Because McKinley’ll be back in a couple seconds. | 是我 还是值班警卫? 他马上回来 |
[16:42] | I think you should talk to them. | 你得去见他们 |
[16:47] | Call them if you like. | 不信的话就打去问 |
[16:58] | Administration. Hello? | 行政部 你好? |
[17:00] | This is Jeff in wing eight. | 我是第八厅的杰夫 |
[17:02] | I was just told you wanted to speak to me. | 你要找我吗? |
[17:06] | I’ll be right up. | 我这就上去 |
[17:10] | I’ll just go up. | 我这就上去 |
[17:15] | Sorry. This exhibit is closing. I’ll have to ask you to leave. | 抱歉 关门了 请离开 |
[17:18] | This exhibit is now closed. Please use the nearest exit. | 展览厅关门了 请从最近的门离开 |
[17:20] | This exhibit is now closed. We are closed for the evening. | 展览已经关闭了 我们打烊了 |
[17:23] | Please exit through the rear. | 请从后门离开 |
[17:35] | – Thank you. Right this way. – Good night. | -谢谢 这里请 -谢谢大家 |
[17:37] | Thank you very much. I’m sorry, sir. This exhibit is closed. | 非常感谢各位 抱歉 展览厅已经关门了 |
[17:44] | What have we got here? | 怎么了? |
[17:46] | Hmm. It’s only a quarter to 5:00. | 才4点45分 |
[17:50] | We are closed. For cleaning. | 我们关门了 打扫时间 |
[18:22] | – Hey, Bobby, I’ve been evicted. – What do you mean? | -巴比 我被赶出来了 -什么意思? |
[18:26] | The Impressionist Gallery, closed for cleaning. | 印象画展厅要进行清洁 |
[18:29] | Cleaning? | 清洁? |
[18:30] | Doing it right now. | 就是现在 |
[18:34] | Ed, want to lend me a hand here for a minute? | 艾德 帮我个忙好吗? |
[18:38] | Certainly. | 没问题 |
[18:56] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[18:58] | What do you think you’re doing? | 你们在做什么? |
[19:03] | What? | 什么? |
[19:04] | Upstairs sent us down to clean this exhibit. | 上面派我们来清洁 |
[19:07] | They’ve got some VIPs coming through. | 有贵宾要来参观 |
[19:10] | I didn’t hear about it. I oversee this section. | 我负责这里 怎么会不知道 |
[19:13] | Call upstairs if you like. | 不信你打去问 |
[19:17] | No, you’re right. | 没错 |
[19:20] | They’ve been having people down here all week. | 这礼拜常有贵宾来访 |
[19:41] | Stop him! Watch it now! | 拦住他! 小心! |
[19:47] | Look out, Mr. Crown. | 柯朗先生 小心 |
[20:35] | One at a time. Quickly. | 一个一个来 继续走 |
[20:37] | Keep moving in a calm manner, please. No need to panic. Thank you. | 别紧张 请继续走 别慌 谢谢 |
[20:46] | Hold it right there. | 站住 别动 |
[20:51] | Freeze! | 别动! |
[20:53] | Keep your hands up! | 举起手! |
[21:12] | Sixty-Eighth and Lexington. | 到68街跟列克星敦街 |
[21:38] | – Good evening, sir. – Hey, Paul. | -你好 先生 -嗨 保罗 |
[21:40] | Wanna put this in the study? | 把这拿到书房好吗? |
[21:43] | – I set out a bottle of wine. – Thank you. | -我准备了一瓶酒 -谢谢 |
[21:45] | I may have won a cruise. | 我可能会赢个游轮渡假航 |
[22:51] | Mikey. | 迈克尔 |
[22:53] | – They find the chopper? – Abandoned in Queens. | -找到直升机吗? -被丢弃在皇后区 |
[22:56] | We know where it was stolen? | 从哪儿偷来的? |
[22:57] | Checking. Maybe a pad in the Hamptons. | 正在查 可能从停机坪偷的 |
[23:00] | Mr. Lenox. | 蓝纳克斯先生 |
[23:02] | Mr. Lenox is the director of the museum. | 蓝纳克斯先生是美术馆馆长 |
[23:05] | This is Detective Michael McCann. | 这是迈克尔·莫坎警探 |
[23:07] | Sorry to be here, sir. | 我感到很遗憾 |
[23:11] | – Who are the actors? – Four, all foreign. | -嫌犯是谁? -四个外国人 |
[23:13] | Probably Eastern European. No print records. | 大概是东欧人 没有前科 |
[23:16] | Illegals. Check with Interpol. Russian government might help. | 非法移民 通知国际刑警 俄国政府会帮忙 |
[23:19] | In the works. Point of entry was a hollow statue delivered this morning. | 他们藏在早上被送进来的 挖空的雕像中 |
[23:23] | They brought it in through their own security. | 馆内的警卫引狼入室 |
[23:26] | Next you’re gonna tell me it was a horse. | 别跟我说是一匹马 |
[23:29] | – A Trojan horse? – Bingo. | -木马屠城记? -没错 |
[23:30] | – Somebody’s got a sense of humor. – We got three digits of the truck plate. | -真幽默 -查到部份车牌号码 |
[23:33] | – This place been hit before? – They just lost their cherry. | -这里被偷过吗? -这是头一遭 |
[23:37] | I gather it was just the one painting? | 只有一幅画遭窃吗? |
[23:40] | But it’s such an important one. | 但是一幅重要的名画 |
[23:42] | It’s a seminal work, a historical watershed. It’s truly irreplaceable. | 非常珍贵 具有历史价值 绝对无法取代 |
[23:45] | I love this neighborhood. Some of these broads are wearing my salary. | 我喜欢这里 有些人的衣服比我的年薪还多 |
[23:48] | So the skylight was rigged to blow? | 他们要炸掉天窗? |
[23:51] | Yeah. And there were cargo nets spread out ready to use. | 对 网索都准备好了 |
[23:54] | And they were wearing rappelling harnesses underneath their clothes. | 而且他们身上都绑好吊绳 |
[24:01] | Let’s just track this thing through. So, they kill the air… | 让我们想一想 他们先切断空调 |
[24:05] | make the place uncomfortable, drive out the tourists, right? | 让这个地方感觉不舒服 所以游客会离开 对吗? |
[24:08] | Then they lower these gates so nobody can get in to disturb them. | 把闸门关起来 所以没人来打扰 |
[24:12] | Then they lower the paintings into the cargo nets. | 然后把画装好在网索里 |
[24:15] | Pull the paintings, ditch the frames. | 只拿画 不拿画框 |
[24:18] | Figure they’re gonna fly out of here like a road company of Peter Pan. | 再像小飞侠彼得·潘一样飞走 |
[24:22] | But somebody makes them early. Chopper takes off. | 但他们被识破 直升机飞走 |
[24:24] | Some of the crew make it, some of them don’t. | 于是有些人被逮到 有些人逃脱 |
[24:27] | Basically, amateur night, right? What’s that? | 基本上他们是业余菜鸟 对吧? 那是什么? |
[24:33] | It was wedged under the gate. | 卡在闸门下面 |
[24:36] | And? | 然后? |
[24:40] | Not exactly Samsonite. | 这不是普通的公事包 |
[24:42] | Titanium. The engineer said that it’d have to absorb… | 钛合金打造 工程师说它必须要能承受 |
[24:45] | 15 to 20 tons to stop this gate. | 十五到二十吨重的力量 才能阻止闸门关上 |
[24:52] | Seems there may be a couple of holes in your theory. | 你的理论有几个漏洞 |
[24:59] | They shut off the air to drive out the tourists… | 他们切断空调 赶走游客 |
[25:02] | then they escort them out anyway? | 又送他们出去? |
[25:10] | Then they close the gates to keep everybody out… | 然后关下闸门 不让别的人进来 |
[25:13] | but block one of them open while they prepare to load conservatively… | 却在慢慢装画时 撑住一道闸门 |
[25:18] | a thousand pounds of paintings and 800 pounds of men… | 我们知道有一千磅重的画 加上八百磅的人 |
[25:21] | that we know about, in a… | 在一台… |
[25:24] | What was the chopper model? | 什么机型的直升机? |
[25:26] | Sikorsky S-76. | 赛考斯基S-76 |
[25:28] | Right. In a chopper with a 600-pound useful load. | 没错 它只有六百磅的载重量 |
[25:35] | You figure you’ll wrap this by morning, do you, Lieutenant? | 警官 你明早就能破案吗? |
[25:40] | It’s Detective. And I’m a little fuzzy about who you are. | 我是警探 我还不知道你是什么人 |
[25:43] | – I’m sorry. I’m Catherine Banning. – Of? | -我是凯瑟琳·班宁 -哪儿派来的? |
[25:45] | Zurich underwriters requested… Well, actually… | 苏黎士保险公司… 其实我… |
[25:48] | You’re insurance. | 你是保险调查员 |
[25:50] | There are a couple Swiss gentlemen who’d rather not write a $100 million check. | 有些瑞士人 不想写张一亿元的支票 |
[25:54] | So, I’m stuck with you on my back. | 所以你就缠上我 |
[25:57] | Come on, Lieutenant. | 别这么说 警官 |
[25:59] | Who knows? You might enjoy it. | 谁晓得呢? 搞不好你会喜欢我这样 |
[26:17] | Thousand bucks says you can’t do that again. | 我赌一千元 你下一球办不到 |
[26:24] | Tony, put another ball down there. | 东尼 把球放在那 |
[26:26] | Tommy, it was a figure of speech. | 汤米 我只是说说而已 |
[26:29] | Let’s make it interesting, shall we? Ten to one? | 加大赌注如何? 十比一 |
[26:33] | Fine. I’ll take your money. | 好 这把我赢定了 |
[26:45] | Let’s go again. Still ten to one. | 再来一把 还是十比一 |
[26:48] | That’s $100,000 on a goddamn golf swing. | 这一杆就有十万元的输赢 |
[26:53] | It’s a beautiful Saturday morning, John. | 约翰 星期六的天气这么好 |
[26:56] | What the hell else do we gotta do? | 反正没别的事可做 |
[27:00] | She does live in Europe but she’s actually from the Midwest. | 她住在欧洲 但实际来自中西部 |
[27:04] | – Born Catherine Olds. – Who’s Banning? | -本姓是欧兹 -班宁是谁? |
[27:07] | Some Englishman she married for six months. | 她前任的英籍老公的姓 |
[27:09] | – So she’s not law enforcement. – Worse. Bail bonds and bounties. | -所以她不是警察 -更糟 她是赏金猎人 |
[27:13] | Whoa, tough people. | 哇! 非常难缠 |
[27:15] | Her father’s an Ohio hardcase, Clarence Milton Olds, called Bumper Olds. | 她父亲是个顽固老头 绰号是铁面捕头 |
[27:20] | Story goes he kept a chain on his back bumper. | 听说他车上有条铁链 |
[27:22] | A guy ran on him once, he brought him back on the end of the chain. | 有一次把逃犯绑在车子后面 |
[27:27] | Guess you don’t wanna cross old Clarence. | 最好别被他逮到 |
[27:29] | Good morning. How are you? | 早 你好吗? |
[27:36] | I said, how are you? | 我说 你好吗? |
[27:39] | Jet-lagged. Thank you. | 时差 多谢了 |
[28:05] | We thought we’d start with the security tapes. What is that? | 我们先从监看带开始查 那是什么? |
[28:10] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道 |
[28:12] | All right. These are yesterday’s tapes from the Impressionist wing. | 这是昨天印象画馆的带子 |
[28:16] | Why are they different from the corridor cameras? | 为什么这跟大厅的影像不同? |
[28:18] | We’re upgrading to thermal imagery. So far, it’s just the high value areas. | 这是热感应影像 目前只有在重要区域才有 |
[28:21] | But it works in the dark. Even senses body heat. | 但在黑暗地区才有用 甚至感应人体的热度 |
[28:25] | Got it. So that’s the Monet that morning. | 了解 这是那天早上 那幅莫奈附近 |
[28:27] | – Right. – Skip forward to the robbery. | -没错 -跳到案发当时 |
[28:32] | – Time of the robbery. – Whoa. | -案发当时 -哇 |
[28:34] | Zip. | 一片空白 |
[28:35] | Was the camera still working, or what, did they cut the feed? | 摄影机坏了还是没电? |
[28:45] | – That’s why they cut the air. – You know, that could be. | -原来这是他们切断空调的原因 -有可能 |
[28:49] | These things need a ten-degree difference. | 热感应需要温差十度以上 |
[28:51] | If the temperature of the ambient gets within ten degrees of the bodies… | 只要周围的温差少于十度 |
[28:55] | Then the camera can’t tell between people and walls. | 就无法区别人和墙 |
[28:57] | How hot did it get in the museum? Check the other cameras. | 当时有多热? 检查别的摄影机 |
[29:02] | So why can you see people in this room? | 这儿怎么看得到人? |
[29:05] | The ambient in that room only went up to the mid-80s. | 室温只升高到华氏八十度 |
[29:08] | Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[29:10] | You’re telling me that for some reason… | 你是说某种原因 |
[29:12] | the area around that particular painting went above 90? | 那幅画附近升到九十度? |
[29:22] | What? | 怎么了? |
[29:25] | I don’t know. Something. | 不知道 有点不对劲 |
[29:28] | What, are we channeling now? | 怎么? 你在通灵吗? |
[29:35] | How long you been doing this? | 你干这行多久了? |
[29:37] | A while. | 很久了 |
[29:39] | – Where? In Europe? – And other places. | -在哪? 欧洲吗? -到处都有 |
[29:43] | You’re a real self-promoter. Give me a for instance. | 你还真会自我推销 给我个例子? |
[29:51] | – How many legs? – What? | -几个脚座? -什么? |
[29:53] | The bench. | 那张长椅 |
[29:56] | Two. | 两个 |
[29:58] | You still have that tape up? | 监看带还在吗? |
[30:00] | Great. Back it up to the morning part of the tape. | 很好 倒带到早上的时候 |
[30:06] | Stop. | 停 |
[30:11] | Hello. | 哈罗 |
[30:13] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[30:17] | So they bring this thing in earlier in the day. What’s in it? | 是他们今天一早带来的 里面有什么? |
[30:20] | It could be a heater. | 很可能是暖炉 |
[30:23] | – What? – In the briefcase, on a timer. | -什么? -在公事包里定时装置启动 |
[30:27] | Bring the temperature up ten more degrees. | 让室温升高十多度 |
[30:29] | You ever eat? | 你吃不吃饭? |
[30:33] | Lunch, for instance? | 一起吃午饭吧? |
[30:34] | You like pizza? I know a great place we could stop. | 披萨如何? 我知道个好地方 |
[30:41] | I’m on London time. | 我还在伦敦的时间 |
[30:46] | And pizza’s not your thing. | 你也不爱吃披萨 |
[30:48] | What’s the matter, Lieutenant? Did she leave you for a stockbroker? | 怎么了 警官? 她为了股票经纪人甩掉你? |
[30:54] | It’s Detective, First Grade. | 我是一级的警探 |
[30:57] | And he was a urologist. | 她是为了一个尿科医师甩掉我 |
[31:05] | Can I drop you someplace? At your hotel? | 我能送你到旅馆吗? |
[31:08] | One, I keep an apartment here, and two, I’m going to your office. | 第一 我在纽约有房子 第二 我要去警局 |
[31:14] | She keeps an apartment. | 她有房子 |
[31:16] | I keep goldfish. | 我只有金鱼 |
[31:21] | Hello there, little lady. How are you doing? | 嗨 小姐 你好吗? |
[31:23] | – Detective. – They don’t seem to be Russian. | -警探 -他们不像是俄国人 |
[31:26] | Tadross thinks maybe Romanian. | 可能是罗马尼亚人 |
[31:29] | – The witness is here. – Right. | -目击证人来了 -好 |
[31:32] | Come on in. | 进来吧 |
[31:43] | Number four. | 四号 |
[31:45] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗? |
[31:47] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[31:50] | – Would you mind indicating that here? – Certainly. | -你能在这里写明吗? -好 |
[31:57] | These gentlemen will take you out, finish the paperwork. | 他们会带你出去 处里后续 |
[32:00] | – Appreciate it. – Thank you very much. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[32:02] | We’re gonna go beat up the Romanians. | 我们要去拷打嫌犯 |
[32:04] | Thank you, thank you. | 让我来 谢谢 |
[32:07] | Wait a minute. I’m gonna go get some coffee. | 等等 我得喝杯咖啡 |
[32:09] | – That sums it up, gentlemen. – And you’d be willing to testify? | -差不多就这样 各位 -你愿意出庭作证吗? |
[32:13] | Absolutely. | 愿意 |
[32:15] | I have to tell you, people like this, they might have friends. | 我得警告你 像这种人在外面有同伙 |
[32:18] | You realize they might try to make it ugly for a witness. | 他们可能会对证人不利 |
[32:22] | I understand, gentlemen, and I guess I’ll take my chances. | 我了解 各位 我只好冒这个险 |
[32:27] | We’ll nail these jokers. | 我们会逮到他们的 |
[32:29] | I can’t imagine somebody thinking they’d get away with a thing like this. | 他们不能逍遥法外 |
[32:49] | They say anything yet? | 他们招了吗? |
[32:51] | Not in English. They’re still trying to find somebody to translate. | 他们不说英文 还在找人翻译 |
[32:57] | – Let me try. – Do not tell me you speak Romanian. | -让我试试 -别说你会讲罗马尼亚语 |
[33:01] | God, who would ever bother with Romanian? | 不用这么麻烦 |
[33:05] | Give me the quiet one. | 我要那个比较安静的 |
[34:35] | They do speak English. | 他们会讲英语 |
[34:38] | It was a prepackaged robbery. | 幕后有个主使人 |
[34:40] | He picked them up in Little Odessa. They were given timetables, electrical… | 他在小敖德萨接他们 把抢案计划交给他们 |
[34:44] | Who’s “he”? | 是什么人? |
[34:47] | You don’t think they know, do you? | 他们不知道 |
[34:49] | I mean, there were intermediaries. They never saw his face or heard his voice. | 有个中间人 他们没见过他 |
[34:53] | One-time hires. That’s why they failed. | 乌合之众 难怪会失手 |
[34:57] | What makes you think they failed? | 你这么认为吗? |
[34:59] | Oh, maybe it was a successful robbery. | 也许是个很成功的抢案 |
[35:02] | Maybe they were set up to fail. | 也许他故意让他们失手 |
[35:05] | – Why? – Diversion. | -为什么? -引开注意力 |
[35:07] | Make a lot of noise over there… | 制造一些噪声 |
[35:10] | so over here in this room you can take a hundred million off the wall… | 再大摇大摆偷走一亿元名画 |
[35:12] | and waltz right out the front door. | 大大方方走出前门 |
[35:15] | – Oh, that’s good. – Doesn’t matter. | -真高明 -没关系 |
[35:17] | As soon as he tries to sell it, we nail him. | 只要他一卖画 我们就能逮到他 |
[35:41] | He’s not gonna sell. | 他不会卖的 |
[35:42] | He’s not? | 不会吗? |
[35:44] | Mm-mm. This is an elegant crime… | 这个人是雅贼 |
[35:46] | done by an elegant person. | 是个很有气质的人偷的 |
[35:48] | – It’s not about the money. – Okay. | -不是为了钱 -很好 |
[35:50] | So who’s gonna risk prison to steal a Monet… | 谁会冒险偷一幅莫奈名画 |
[35:55] | just to not sell it? | 而不卖出去? |
[35:56] | A Monet lover. | 热爱莫奈的收藏家 |
[35:59] | Whose desk is that? | 这是谁的办公桌? |
[36:02] | – Could I use it? – Yeah. Sure. | -我能用吗? -可以 |
[36:05] | Okay. Let’s dig up every major auction in the last five years… | 好 查查五年内的拍卖会 |
[36:10] | and see who’s been bidding on Monets. | 看谁对莫奈有兴趣 |
[36:15] | See anyone we know? | 有认识的人吗? |
[36:19] | Him? | 他? |
[36:20] | A big day for this guy is taking off his tie. | 这种人的生活呆板 |
[36:23] | He’s a finance geek. | 只会做生意 |
[36:25] | Is he? | 是吗? |
[36:39] | – How’s that? – Yeah! | -怎么样? -很好! |
[36:51] | Go, go! | 快 快! |
[37:18] | Ease up. | 加油! |
[37:23] | Whoa. | 哇! |
[37:42] | Come on! Get ’em up. Get it! Let’s go! | 快! 去拿! 到手了! 我们走! |
[38:26] | I saw him wreck a $100,000 boat because he liked the splash. | 我看见他为了追求刺激 把一艘十万元的船弄沉 |
[38:31] | Do you have any idea what kind of flesh-eating lawyers this guy has? | 你知道这家伙有多少律师吗? |
[38:34] | – Hmm? – Mm-hmm. | -多少? -知道 |
[38:36] | Not to mention political connections. | 更别提他的政治关系 |
[38:41] | Mr. Thomas Crown has very generously loaned us… | 柯朗先生很慷慨地借给本馆 |
[38:44] | a Pissarro until our own Monet is restored to us. | 一幅毕沙罗名画 一直到我们自己的莫奈回来 |
[38:48] | Not to mention personally apprehending one of the suspects. Come on! | 他还亲自逮到一名嫌犯 |
[38:55] | I’m afraid Jim embellishes horrendously. | 吉姆太过奖了 |
[38:58] | I just did what Jim does at these fund-raisers. | 我只是学他在募款晚会上 |
[39:00] | I waved my arms in the air… | 高高地挥着双手 |
[39:03] | and shrieked for help. | 大声叫 救命 |
[39:05] | Hello, Gloria. How are you? Lovely to see you. | 你好 葛莉亚 |
[39:08] | – You’re well? – I knew him, you know. | -你好吗? -我认识他 |
[39:10] | – Did you, madam? – His son, that is. | -是吗 女士? -认识他的儿子 |
[39:12] | Lucien Pissarro in the ’30s in Paris. | 我在巴黎见过吕希安·毕沙罗 |
[39:15] | It’s very impressive. | 真了不起 |
[39:18] | Well, it seemed the right size for the space. | 放在这大小刚好 |
[39:20] | Or maybe you were bored with it. | 也许你是看腻了 |
[39:25] | Do we know each other? | 我们见过面吗? |
[39:27] | Not yet. I’m Catherine Banning. | 还没有 我是凯瑟琳·班宁 |
[39:30] | Thomas Crown. | 我是托马斯·柯朗 |
[39:33] | – Vodka rocks, twist. – Okay. | -伏特加 加冰块跟柠檬片 -好 |
[39:36] | And scotch neat. | 威士忌 不加冰块 |
[39:40] | – How did you know that? – I’ve been reading about you. | -你怎么知道? -我看过你的资料 |
[39:43] | – Oh? Where? – In a file. | -在哪儿? -你的档案 |
[39:49] | Who do you work for? | 你在哪高就? |
[39:51] | I’m in the art world. | 我是搞艺术的 |
[39:54] | – Dealer? – Mm-mm. | -画商吗? -不是 |
[39:56] | Gallery owner? | 画廊老板? |
[39:58] | No, it’s closer to insurance. | 不是 我是搞保险的 |
[40:02] | I’m covered. | 我有保险了 |
[40:05] | Not for this. | 这次可没有 |
[40:08] | The painting? | 那幅画? |
[40:11] | The Monet? | 莫奈的画? |
[40:14] | You don’t think they’d simply cut a check for a hundred million dollars… | 他们可不会这么简单就赔出一亿元 |
[40:17] | do you? | 对吧? |
[40:20] | – So you… – Get them things. | -所以你… -帮他们找回失物 |
[40:24] | When it’s this much money involved, it usually means I get them someone’s head. | 这幅画价值连城 我一定会逮到那个雅贼 |
[40:28] | – And whose head are you after? – Yours. Good evening, Mr. Crown. | -你想到逮什么人? -你 晚安 柯朗先生 |
[40:38] | Are you trying to… | 你是不是… |
[40:41] | Are you trying to imply that I had something to do with that painting? | 你是不是怀疑画是我偷的? |
[40:45] | Trying? Thank you. | 怀疑? 谢谢 |
[40:48] | No, I wouldn’t call it an attempt. | 不 我不只是怀疑 |
[40:51] | – What’s your take from this? – Five percent of the value recovered. | -你有什么好处? -失物价值的百分之五 |
[40:55] | – Oh. A bounty hunter. – If you like. | -你是赏金猎人 -可以这么说 |
[40:58] | – Always get your man? – Mm-hmm. | -每次都能逮到猎物吗? -对 |
[41:01] | Think you’ll get me? | 你能逮到我吗? |
[41:04] | Oh, I hope so. | 希望能 |
[41:10] | Can I drop you somewhere? | 我能载你一程吗? |
[41:12] | I have a car here. Thanks. | 谢了 我有车 |
[41:14] | Then tomorrow? | 明天呢? |
[41:19] | Us, dinner? | 共进晚餐? |
[41:24] | You’re on. | 好 |
[41:26] | Let’s make it early. We’ve got a stop to make first. | 约早一点 先去一个地方 |
[41:35] | – What’s happened? – Happened? | -发生什么事? -什么意思? |
[41:37] | Whenever I talk while you’re tuning out what I say… | 我说话的时候 你不但没在专心听 |
[41:40] | the corners of your mouth go up. | 嘴角还在笑 |
[41:42] | You’re enjoying something. It’s not me. What is it? | 你很高兴 不是因为我 什么事? |
[41:45] | – An entertainment. – Very little entertains you. | -一件好玩的事 -很难有事让你觉得好笑 |
[41:49] | So I can easily guess. | 所以我很容易就猜到 |
[41:54] | A worthy adversary? | 你碰到对手? |
[42:01] | Did someone swindle you? | 有人骗倒你吗? |
[42:08] | You waltz in there without even a heads up… | 你就这样跑去 没知会一声 |
[42:11] | without one word to me or anyone else in the department. | 没跟我说 也没跟警局交代 |
[42:14] | I had a little chat with him, yes. | 我跟他聊了一下 |
[42:17] | You had a little chat. You told him balls-out he was a suspect. | 聊一下? 你说他是嫌犯 |
[42:20] | I cut through the crap. | 我很直接了当 |
[42:34] | How long was it gonna take you, Mike? | 迈克尔 你们要调查多久? |
[42:36] | Weeks of wire taps, if you could get them. | 得花上好几个礼拜着手去准备 能不能监听都不一定 |
[42:39] | Guys tailing him to the bathroom. | 甚至跟踪他到浴室 |
[42:41] | I found out in ten minutes. | 我十分钟就查出来 |
[42:44] | He did it. The smug son of a bitch did it. | 是他干的 就是那个自大狂干的 |
[42:48] | – You compromised the investigation. – No, I jump-started it. | -你在妨碍调查行动 -不 我这是在帮忙 |
[42:51] | Oh, really? What do you have to show for it, besides a date? | 真的吗? 除了跟他约会 你有什么成果? |
[42:55] | The man likes the high wire. I’m gonna play with him for a while. | 他喜欢玩 我就陪他玩玩 |
[42:58] | Well, I think there’s some question as to who’s playing whom. | 问题是谁在玩谁 |
[43:02] | You saying I shouldn’t go? | 你认为我不该去? |
[43:04] | Don’t piss on the department, okay? We’re on this. | 别小看警察 我们会搞定他 |
[43:24] | How do you do? This is a warrant. | 你好 这是搜索票 |
[43:26] | We’re here to conduct a legal search of these premises. I’d let us. | 我们最后终于可以 合法的来搜房子了 |
[43:30] | Jack, give me two men up here. I want two more men in this room here. | 两个上去搜 两个在这搜 |
[43:33] | – Let’s go. Move, move. – Come on. Let’s go. | -快点 -走吧 |
[43:38] | John, take the back room. | 约翰 到后面去 |
[43:44] | You want help in here? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[43:48] | Mr. Crown. | 柯朗先生 |
[43:50] | Thank you. Excuse me? | 谢谢 抱歉 |
[43:52] | Why are you in my house? | 你们跑来我房子干嘛? |
[43:54] | I’m sure it’s a mystery to you, but your lawyer will be able to explain. | 你一定不清楚 但你律师一定会跟你解释的 |
[43:57] | Wallace? | 华勒斯? |
[44:05] | This gentleman happens to be my attorney. | 这位先生就是我的律师 |
[44:25] | Keep your knickers on. I’ll get into his house. | 不要这么气 我会去搜他的房子 |
[44:49] | – You look wonderful. – Thank you. | -你好美 -谢谢 |
[44:51] | – How are you? – Popular. | -你好吗? -我很受欢迎 |
[45:00] | Mikey. Man, you’re not gonna believe this. | 迈克尔 你不会相信 |
[45:04] | You know where he’s taking her? | 你猜他带她去哪? |
[45:06] | To the museum. | 美术馆 |
[45:10] | – He’s takin’ her to the fucking museum. – It’s kinda sweet. | -他带她去美术馆 -初次约会 |
[45:13] | You know, for a first date. Huh? | 这样挺甜蜜的? |
[45:16] | Hey, I didn’t know your portrait was here. | 你的肖像原来在这儿 |
[45:19] | The faceless businessman in a bowler hat. | 戴小圆帽的生意人 |
[45:22] | Everything but the briefcase. Did you have to sit long for the artist? | 只缺公事包 画了很久了吗? |
[45:27] | Actually, I do own a copy of that. | 其实…我也有一幅 |
[45:33] | Oh, of course you do. | 当然了 |
[45:34] | – And where might you be taking me? – Come, come, come, come. | -你要带我去哪? -来吧 |
[45:39] | Good evening, sir. The museum is closing in 15 minutes. | 你好 先生 美术馆十五分钟后关闭 |
[45:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[45:46] | – Your loaner. – That’s the least I could do. | -你出借的画 -这是应该的 |
[45:50] | I see they got the air back on. | 空调修好了 |
[45:54] | I shouldn’t have checked my coat. | 我不该寄放大衣的 |
[45:58] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[46:00] | You know, if I had my pick in this room… | 如果要我挑的话 |
[46:04] | I wouldn’t have taken the Monet. | 我不会偷莫奈的画 |
[46:07] | – No? – No. | -是吗? -是的 |
[46:09] | What would you take? | 你会偷哪一幅? |
[46:11] | For my personal choice? | 我个人的选择吗? |
[46:19] | That one. | 那一幅 |
[46:25] | You? | 真的吗? |
[46:28] | You’d like to have that? | 你想要那一幅? |
[46:30] | Why? | 怎么? |
[46:32] | Will you get it for me? | 你能弄来给我? |
[46:34] | Anything’s obtainable. | 什么事都有可能 |
[46:43] | Okay, I’ll bite. | 好 我问你 |
[46:45] | What would you do to get it? | 你要怎么弄到手? |
[46:48] | I’d buy a print. | 我会买一张海报 |
[47:06] | It looks like they’re going into Cipriani. | 他们要到奇普亚尼餐馆 |
[47:08] | Wait a minute. I thought they were supposed to go to Le Cirque. | 不是鑫格餐馆? |
[47:10] | I’m watching them walk into Cipriani. | 他们走进奇普亚尼 |
[47:13] | And with no reservation. | 不必事先订位 |
[47:16] | Scotch neat for me, and I guess the lady would like a… | 我要威士忌 不加冰 小姐要… |
[47:20] | What? | 什么? |
[47:21] | That the lady actually likes champagne. | 她要香槟 |
[47:24] | We have Krug Grand Cuvee 1981. | 我们有81年的顶级香槟 |
[47:27] | – Sounds great. Thank you. – Wonderful. On the way. | -很好 谢谢 -马上来 |
[47:30] | You’ve been busy. | 你也调查过我 |
[47:32] | I’m sure your files are thicker than mine. | 你的档案绝对不比我少 |
[47:36] | The thing that impressed me most… | 最让我惊讶的是 |
[47:38] | was getting from Glasgow to Oxford on a boxing scholarship. | 你靠拳击奖学金进入牛津大学 |
[47:42] | Not bad for a wee lad from “Glasgee.” | 有这样的成绩还算不错 |
[47:44] | It was easy. Rich kids can’t box. | 那并不难 有钱小孩不懂打拳 |
[47:49] | The hard part was learning to talk. | 难的是学会上流英国腔 |
[47:53] | But you, now. The matador? | 但你 那斗牛士呢? |
[47:56] | The Italian industrialist? | 意大利企业家? |
[47:58] | – The ambassador’s son? – He was cute. | -大使公子? -他很帅 |
[48:00] | – He was 17. – Yes, he was. | -他才十七岁 -没错 |
[48:02] | I must admit, that’s a fair litany for a young girl from Lima, Ohio. | 我必须承认 那是俄亥俄州姑娘的梦 |
[48:06] | But the part I didn’t get… I mean, it’s obvious that you like men… | 我不明白的是 你有很多男朋友 |
[48:11] | but you never keep any of them around very long either. | 但都交往不久 |
[48:17] | Oh, well, men make women messy. | 男人都让女人流泪 |
[48:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[48:30] | Here’s to the fear of being trapped. | 祝你不会被情所困 |
[48:50] | – Here’s the fish for the lady. – Thank you. | -小姐点的鱼 -谢谢 |
[48:52] | You’re welcome. And the lamb chops for the gentleman. | 不客气 先生点的羊排 |
[48:54] | Thank you. We’d like to pre-order souffles. | 谢谢 我们想先点蛋奶酥 |
[48:57] | And I’d like to send a bottle of burgundy to those two gentlemen. | 再送一瓶红酒给那两位先生 |
[49:00] | Of course, sir. Enjoy. | 好的 请慢用 |
[49:02] | Thank you. At least they look uptown. The ones yesterday looked like flashers. | 谢谢 他们穿得比较体面 昨天那两个太邋遢了 |
[49:06] | – Well, we do our best. – I’m under glass. | -没办法 -警察在监视我 |
[49:11] | Soon you’ll know everything about me. | 你很快就会知道我的一切 |
[49:14] | – There are things we don’t know. – Like what? | -有些事我们不知道 -像是什么? |
[49:19] | Like why. | 像是你的动机 |
[49:21] | Were you bored? | 你是太无聊吗? |
[49:24] | Acquisitions and mergers looking a little stodgy? | 觉得并购公司很没趣吗? |
[49:29] | Is it more fun getting it than keeping it? | 偷画本身比较好玩是吗? |
[49:32] | – Is this the fun part for you? – How do you mean? | -你也觉得很好玩? -怎么说? |
[49:34] | It’s not about the money. | 你不是为了钱 |
[49:37] | You like the chase. Not many women get to chase. | 是为了追求刺激 不是很多女人能追男人 |
[49:42] | It’s like poker. We don’t let you in the game. | 就像男人不跟女人一起玩牌 |
[49:45] | You’re right. My brothers said I didn’t have the mind for it. | 你说得对 我的兄弟认为我笨 |
[49:47] | – And now they’re plumbers. – Oh, but you knew that. | -他们只能当水电工 -你应该很清楚 |
[50:01] | – Hmm. Can I ply you with anything else? – Nothing. | -你还要什么吗? -不要了 |
[50:04] | – Cheese tray? Would you like a… – Would you like a deal? | -起司盘? 还是想要… -你想要谈条件吗? |
[50:09] | Make it easy on yourself. | 一个脱身的机会 |
[50:12] | We’ll just get more warrant searches. | 我们会再申请搜索票 |
[50:14] | Mess up your carpeting. | 去弄脏你的地毯 |
[50:18] | May I… | 我… |
[50:22] | May I ask you a very personal question? | 我能问你一个私人问题吗? |
[50:25] | Why not? | 问吧 |
[50:29] | Would you like another hit of espresso? | 你想再来一杯咖啡吗? |
[50:33] | – Would you like another… – Like another hit of espresso? | -你想再来… -一杯咖啡? |
[50:38] | – That’s the very personal question? – That’s as good as it gets. | -这算是私人问题? -已经很私人了 |
[50:42] | Oh. Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[50:45] | – May I ask you a very personal question? – Oh, sure. By all means. | -我能问你一个私人问题吗? -请问吧 |
[50:49] | Do you really think I’m going to sleep with a man I’m investigating, hmm? | 你以为我会跟我调查对象上床? |
[50:55] | – Is that the question? – Yes, that’s it. | -你想问这个? -对 |
[50:57] | Why should I answer your question when you didn’t commit to my espresso? | 你不喝咖啡我就不回答 |
[51:02] | All right. I’ll seriously commit to your espresso. | 好吧 我就再喝一杯 |
[51:47] | – I’d let you in… – But the world is watching. | -我很想请你上去 -不过全世界都在看 |
[51:52] | – Yes, they are. – And besides… | -没错 -而且 |
[51:54] | you’ve got no furniture. | 你没有家俱 |
[51:56] | Oh, that’s good. | 你真厉害 |
[51:58] | That’s very good. | 佩服 |
[52:03] | – Good night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[52:35] | Alone? | 她一个人吗? |
[53:46] | – Ready? – Okay. | -准备好了吗? -好 |
[54:04] | Ground. | 电力接地 |
[54:05] | Okay. | 好 |
[54:07] | Ten. | 十 |
[54:09] | Eleven. | 十一 |
[54:11] | Twelve. | 十二 |
[54:13] | Thirteen. | 十三 |
[54:15] | Fourteen. | 十四 |
[54:16] | Fifteen. | 十五 |
[54:18] | Sixteen. | 十六 |
[54:21] | Seventeen. | 十七 |
[54:23] | Eighteen. | 十八 |
[54:25] | Nineteen. | 十九 |
[54:27] | Got it. | 好了 |
[54:28] | – Good. – You’re slippin’, Larry. | -很好 -你越来越逊了 |
[54:31] | Give me a break, all right? Guy’s got a ten-digit PIN. | 拜托 密码有十位数耶 |
[54:39] | – Check the basement first. – You got it. | -先搜地下室 -没问题 |
[55:47] | – Excuse me. – Is that it? | -借过 -找到了吗? |
[55:49] | – We got it. – She got it! | -找到了 -她找到了! |
[55:51] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[55:58] | – Is the expert here? – Ready and waiting, darling. | -专家来了吗? -早来了 |
[56:01] | – Let’s see what you got. – Okay. | -拿来看看 -好 |
[56:03] | Look, this is George French, head of forensics. | 这是乔治·法兰奇 鉴证科的头 |
[56:06] | Hi, George. | 你好 |
[56:07] | This is Dr. Cornelius of Manhattanville. Come on in, Doc. | 曼哈顿维尔学院的科尼利厄斯博士 请进 |
[56:10] | – This is Catherine Banning. – How do you do? | -这是凯瑟琳·班宁 -你好? |
[56:12] | Hello. Well, go to work, Doctor. | 嗨 博士 干活吧 |
[56:17] | Don’t glare at me, Michael. | 迈克尔 别瞪我 |
[56:21] | So are the laws of the United States… | 你是不知道 |
[56:24] | completely unknown to you? | 美国有法律吗? |
[56:27] | Or is it because you’ve been living in fucking Morocco? | 还是你住在摩洛哥太久? |
[56:29] | – Monaco. – Mogambo. I don’t give a shit. | -摩纳哥 -摩咖哥 我才不在乎 |
[56:31] | It’s illegal entry, theft, trespassing. | 你犯了非法入侵 还有偷窃罪 |
[56:33] | – I’m not a cop. – No, you’re not a cop. | -我不是警察 -没错 你不是警察 |
[56:35] | If you were a cop, you’d know that this won’t hold up. | 如果你是警察 你明白告不了他 |
[56:37] | – Don’t you want him to go up for… – My job is the painting. | -你不是要他… -我只负责找回画 |
[56:40] | You’ve got a ghost here. | 这是一幅鬼画 |
[56:44] | What? | 什么? |
[56:45] | Another painting underneath. | 底下还有一幅画 |
[56:49] | Monet reused his canvases. | 莫奈都会重用画布 |
[56:57] | Monet’s unknown masterpiece… | 莫奈不为人知的名画是 |
[57:00] | “Dogs at Cards.” | “玩牌的小狗” |
[57:05] | Where is that sack of shit? Where is he right now? | 那个混帐东西在哪? 他人在哪? |
[57:47] | – Excuse me? – I’m cutting in. | -对不起 -我要介入 |
[57:54] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[57:55] | I’ll see you later. | 回头见 |
[58:04] | It’s a black and white ball. | 这是黑白礼服舞会 |
[58:06] | Oh, so. I wasn’t invited anyway. | 又怎样? 反正我又没有受到邀请 |
[58:13] | – You left yourself wide open. – You’re all flushed. | -你被逮到把柄了 -你的脸都红了 |
[58:16] | How many people can forge a Monet? Five, maybe six? | 有多少人能伪造莫奈的画? 五六个人? |
[58:19] | Come now. I’m sure I can’t be arrested for a joke. | 我不会因为一个玩笑被捕吧? |
[58:22] | – Oh, but this was a little too good. – You think you’re just inches away. | -这幅膺品太高明了 -你很聪明 |
[58:27] | I am inches away. You think I’m just gonna peck at crumbs you lay out? | 我很聪明 别以为我只会捡你吐的骨头 |
[58:31] | I can smell blood on my own. | 我会让你露出马脚 |
[58:35] | You smug son of a… | 你这自大狂… |
[59:52] | Do you want to dance… | 你只想玩玩 |
[59:55] | or do you want to dance? | 还是想玩真的? |
[1:01:33] | Get away, get away! | 走开 走开! |
[1:01:38] | You are the most remarkable woman. | 你真不是盖的 |
[1:01:42] | You don’t think we’re finished, do you? | 别以为这样就算了 |
[1:02:29] | – Good morning. – Good morning. | -早 -早 |
[1:02:30] | – Good morning, Paul. – Can I get you anything else? | -早 保罗 -还要什么吗? |
[1:02:33] | Not a thing. | 不要了 |
[1:02:36] | – Thank you, Paul. – Thank you, Paul. | -谢谢 保罗 -谢谢 保罗 |
[1:02:39] | I suppose you didn’t just run out for that. | 这不是专程替我买的吧? |
[1:02:44] | No. Damn, I hate being a foregone conclusion. | 不是 讨厌 你早就知道我会来 |
[1:03:02] | You live very well. | 你过得不错 |
[1:03:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:03:07] | It’d be a shame to lose it all. | 失去这一切很可惜 |
[1:03:09] | That depends on a very large presumption. | 你得先假设画是我偷的 |
[1:03:12] | Yes, it does. | 没错 |
[1:03:15] | I won’t back off, you know. | 我不会让步的 |
[1:03:18] | Not even for a minute. | 绝对不会 |
[1:03:21] | I’d be hugely disappointed if you did. | 如果你让步我会很失望 |
[1:03:25] | How do porcupines mate? | 刺猬都怎么交配? |
[1:03:26] | Old joke. Very carefully. | 老笑话 很小心 |
[1:03:29] | Carefully… | 很小心 |
[1:03:31] | or unsuccessfully. | 或是很不成功 |
[1:03:32] | Don’t see many porcupines. | 刺猬不太多 |
[1:03:35] | Creatures with highly evolved defense systems. | 很会自我保护的动物 |
[1:03:38] | Like porcupines. | 像是刺猬? |
[1:03:40] | Like 42-year-old, successful, self-involved Ioners. | 事业成功的42岁单身汉 |
[1:03:46] | If you’ve found a female mirror image… | 要是你找到跟你匹配的女人 |
[1:03:48] | and think you’re going to form a rewarding relationship… | 想跟她建立亲密关系 |
[1:03:51] | Think again? | 我得考虑? |
[1:04:03] | Good morning. | 早 |
[1:04:06] | Nice dress. | 好漂亮的礼服 |
[1:04:12] | Looks like it was a great party. | 像是个很棒的舞会 |
[1:04:14] | Mm-hmm. | 没错 |
[1:04:19] | You gonna be a cliche? | 你要训我一顿吗? |
[1:04:23] | – Did you even think twice? – No. | -你到底有没有想过? -没有 |
[1:04:26] | – You knew what you were doing. – My job. | -你知道你在干嘛? -我在办案 |
[1:04:30] | He likes me. He’ll keep liking me. | 他喜欢我 一直在喜欢我 |
[1:04:32] | – Keep him right next to me. – You don’t care what that makes you? | -我有机会接近他 -你不在乎有什么后果? |
[1:04:41] | – I know what I’m doing. – Do you really? | -我知道我在做什么 -真的吗? |
[1:04:45] | This is just about money, Mike. | 这全是为了钱 |
[1:04:49] | He’s got a problem. | 他有麻烦了 |
[1:05:11] | – I could get used to this. – Just hold on now. | -我能习惯这种生活 -抓紧了 |
[1:05:14] | Hold on? Why? | 抓紧? 为什么? |
[1:05:18] | All right! | 好 |
[1:05:30] | – You’re gonna take the stick. – Oh, I’m not taking… | -抓住操纵杆 -才不要 |
[1:05:32] | – Take the stick. – I’m not taking… | -快点 -不要… |
[1:05:35] | Put your hands on the stick. | 把手放上去 |
[1:05:42] | Just put it right… That’s it. That’s good. | 放上去… 对 很好 |
[1:05:44] | – That’s good. – Oh, my God! | -很好 -老天! |
[1:05:49] | Head for that hill over there. Head for the hill. Don’t lose it now. | 飞到那座山那儿 别失去控制 |
[1:05:53] | Don’t lose it. There you go. | 别失去控制 很好 |
[1:05:56] | This is ridge-running. We’re doing it. | 这叫做低空滑翔 很好 |
[1:05:59] | – This is great. – I’m in your hands. | -太好了 -交给你了 |
[1:06:02] | – Just feel that. Feel that movement? – I do. | -凭感觉飞 有感觉吗? -有 |
[1:06:09] | To the left. | 左 往左飞 |
[1:06:15] | Pick up a thermal coming over the hill. | 我们要借着风往上飞 |
[1:06:20] | Just like a hawk. | 就像老鹰一样 |
[1:06:48] | Cows. | 乳牛 |
[1:06:50] | That’s okay. We’re only about four states from your car. | 没关系 你的车只在四个州之外 |
[1:07:09] | That island isn’t Manhattan. | 这不是曼哈顿岛 |
[1:07:12] | It’s not? | 不是吗? |
[1:07:15] | I have appointments. | 我约了人 |
[1:07:19] | Wanna keep ’em? | 你想去吗? |
[1:08:03] | Door’s welded. Throw your leg over. | 车门焊住了 跨进来 |
[1:08:06] | Throw my leg over? | 跨进去? |
[1:08:39] | Oh, that’s beautiful. | 很美 |
[1:09:42] | – Oh, this must go over. – With whom? | -一定会欣赏 -谁? |
[1:09:45] | Whomever you bring here. | 你带来的人 |
[1:09:48] | I never bring anyone here. | 我从不带人来 |
[1:10:00] | I bet they’re all my size, huh? | 我打赌全都合我的尺寸 |
[1:10:03] | Could be. Might be off a little here and there… | 有可能 也许不是完全合身 |
[1:10:05] | but I think they’ll make do. | 不过只好将就一点 |
[1:10:08] | I’ll go make dinner. | 我去做晚餐 |
[1:10:23] | – Come on. – You want some wine? | -来吧 -想喝酒吗? |
[1:10:25] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:10:27] | Whoo! It’s beautiful! | 风景好美! |
[1:10:43] | Wanna see it? | 想看吗? |
[1:10:47] | Are you sure? | 你确定? |
[1:10:48] | I’m sure. | 确定 |
[1:10:51] | Would you like a splash? | 喝酒吗? |
[1:10:58] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:11:12] | Wanna see it? | 想看吗? |
[1:11:23] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[1:11:25] | You think I believe you’d leave your hard-stolen painting lying around a hut? | 你才不会把辛苦 偷来的画带来 |
[1:11:30] | What if I did? | 如果会呢? |
[1:11:33] | – And that you’d tell me? – What if I trust you? | -难道你会说吗? -也许我会相信你? |
[1:11:36] | You know you can’t. | 你明明不相信我 |
[1:11:38] | You don’t believe it’s possible that you could ever trust me, do you? | 难道你不能相信我吗? |
[1:11:41] | You know how likely I think that is? | 那是不可能的 |
[1:11:55] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:12:15] | Should I open another bottle? | 再开一瓶酒吗? |
[1:12:19] | Yes. | 好 |
[1:12:22] | I think so. | 好吧 |
[1:12:23] | – I think so. – The ’85 wasn’t very good. | -这样最好 -85年份不怎么样 |
[1:12:27] | – No, it’s… it’s not at all. – Truce. A truce would be good. | -没错 -我们别再针锋相对了 |
[1:12:31] | That’d be great. That’d be good. | 这样最好 这样最好 |
[1:12:39] | What was it? | 那是谁的画? |
[1:12:42] | – It’s a nice little Renoir. – Oh. | -雷诺阿的画 -喔 |
[1:12:46] | Renoir. | 雷诺阿 |
[1:12:53] | Nice little copy? | 复制品吗? |
[1:12:57] | We’ll never know, will we? | 你永远不会知道 |
[1:12:59] | – Okay, I give up! – Easy, easy. | -好啦 我投降了! -轻点 |
[1:13:04] | – Think I’ll get that bottle. – Oh, yeah. That would be good. | -我去拿酒 -好 这样最好 |
[1:13:10] | Oh, you’re not boring. I’ll give you that. | 我跟你说 你一点都不无聊 |
[1:13:47] | – You’ve complimented me. – How? | -你真抬举我 -怎么说? |
[1:13:50] | – They were bankers. – Who? | -他们是银行家 -谁? |
[1:13:54] | Who? The suits. | 西装笔挺的那些人 |
[1:13:57] | You’re transferring assets, getting ready to run. | 你在转移资产 准备落跑 |
[1:14:02] | And suppose I did run? Then what would you have? | 我真落跑 你能得到什么? |
[1:14:05] | Not the painting, not the $5 million fee, not me. | 你得不到画和五百万元 更逮不到我 |
[1:14:14] | Suppose I gave you ten. | 我给你一千万呢? |
[1:14:17] | To fail? | 要我放弃 |
[1:14:27] | – How would I hide it? – I’d teach you. | -我怎么把钱藏起来? -我能教你 |
[1:14:41] | You really think there’s happy ever after for people like us? | 你真的认为我们能就此 幸福过一生吗? |
[1:14:49] | So just how big of a thief are you? | 你到底有多少身价? |
[1:14:52] | Well, if you count Wall Street… | 如果把股票算进去… |
[1:14:56] | pretty big. | 挺多的 |
[1:15:02] | If you mean art… | 如果你是指藏画 |
[1:15:07] | I’m just an amateur. | 我只算菜鸟 |
[1:15:10] | Beginner’s luck, huh? | 你是靠运气 是吧? |
[1:15:13] | Gentleman jockey wins the Derby. | 初试啼声就一鸣惊人 |
[1:15:16] | Something like that. | 可以这么说 |
[1:15:23] | Well, you got your hand caught in the cookie jar now. | 你已经惹上麻烦了 |
[1:15:26] | How are you gonna get out of it? | 你要怎么脱身? |
[1:15:31] | It’s just a game, love. | 这只是个游戏 |
[1:15:34] | Just a game. | 玩玩而已 |
[1:15:47] | – Nice tan. – Thanks. | -你晒得很好看 -谢谢 |
[1:15:49] | Went to the beach a couple days. | 我到海滩几天 |
[1:15:51] | – On the job? – That’s right. | -算是公事吗? -没错 |
[1:15:55] | And did you pick anything up? | 你查到什么线索? |
[1:15:58] | He’s got an ornament worn by Frederick Barbarossa at his coronation in 1152. | 他拥有德皇在十二世纪加冕时戴的饰物 |
[1:16:03] | Really? Stolen? | 是吗? 偷来的? |
[1:16:10] | So, that’s it, huh, after two days and two nights? | 就这样 两天两夜只查到这线索? |
[1:16:15] | That was it. | 没错 |
[1:16:18] | Would you like to know where he was the night before he left? | 你想知道他出发前一晚在哪? |
[1:16:21] | Or after he left you last night? | 或是昨晚见过你后在哪? |
[1:16:28] | Not really. | 不想 |
[1:16:32] | Okay, suit yourself. | 好吧 随便你 |
[1:16:56] | She’s… | 她真的… |
[1:17:04] | striking. | 很美 |
[1:17:07] | He seems to think so. Three dates in six days. | 他也这么想 六天内见了三次面 |
[1:17:23] | Where does he find the time? | 他怎么有空呢? |
[1:17:38] | You okay? | 你还好吧? |
[1:17:43] | You know, I was okay once. | 有一次我也很好 |
[1:17:49] | My girlfriend got drunk. | 我女友喝醉了 |
[1:17:52] | Stayed out all night, came back in the morning married. | 彻夜不归 隔天回来已经结婚了 |
[1:18:00] | I told people I didn’t care… | 我都说我不在乎 |
[1:18:02] | and then I fucked five women in three days… | 但我三天内 跟五个女人上床 |
[1:18:06] | flipped my car on an on-ramp… | 开车撞上安全岛 |
[1:18:09] | beat a suspect unconscious, got suspended. | 痛殴一名嫌犯到昏迷 结果被停职 |
[1:18:12] | But I was okay. | 不过…我很好 |
[1:18:18] | Is there a point to this story? | 你到底想说什么? |
[1:18:25] | They both had to come out of the same building. | 他们两一定得从同一栋房子出来 |
[1:18:29] | – What’s this? – Photos of the borders of the Monet. | -这是什么? -莫奈的画缘 |
[1:18:33] | – The borders? – Before insurers indemnify a painting… | -画缘? -在保险公司赔偿一幅画前 |
[1:18:36] | they remove it from the frame and photograph the borders. | 都会从框子拆下来 拍下那幅画的边缘 |
[1:18:40] | Borders are never seen in galleries or auctions, so if a picture is stolen… | 从来不曝光 |
[1:18:44] | and someone tries to pass off a forgery, the borders won’t match. | 没按照原画临摹的伪画 画缘一定不吻合 |
[1:18:47] | And if the borders do happen to match? | 如果吻合的话? |
[1:18:49] | Then the forger was in the presence of the original painting. | 一定是临摹原画 |
[1:18:53] | So, if Crown’s prank Monet happens to be too good… | 要是柯朗的伪画画缘吻合 |
[1:18:56] | Then we find the forger and nail the bastard. | 就能找到伪画家 逮到那混球 |
[1:19:00] | – How long have you had these? – Five days. | -你几时拿到照片? -五天前 |
[1:19:02] | – And you didn’t open them? – Yeah, well, they’re open now. | -你一直没看? -现在不是看了吗? |
[1:19:23] | – It’s beautiful. – You’re not gonna say… | -好美 -你不会说… |
[1:19:26] | “I couldn’t possibly”? | “我不能收下吧”? |
[1:19:32] | I wouldn’t say anything that boring. | 不会 我不会说那么古板的话 |
[1:19:43] | She’s an old friend, but it’ll be like having dinner at a morgue. | 老朋友有约 不过一定很无趣 |
[1:19:47] | You know, it occurred to me, I might be able to bear it if you came with me. | 你肯一起来我会很高兴 |
[1:19:53] | Tomorrow? That’s so soon. | 明天吗? 太快了 |
[1:19:58] | I sense hesitation. | 你好像有心事 |
[1:20:04] | Do you find my company monotonous? | 你觉得我很无聊吗? |
[1:20:09] | Because I’d hate to think you could. | 你应该不会这么想 |
[1:20:13] | What, be bored by you? Require a little variety? | 觉得很无聊? 需要一点变化? |
[1:20:22] | You’re referring to Anna. | 你说的是安娜 |
[1:20:28] | – They photographed me with Anna. – You know, that’s your prerogative. | -他们拍到我跟她 -这是你的事 |
[1:20:31] | I thought they were. I let it happen. | 我故意让他们拍到的 |
[1:20:36] | – You wanna know why? I’ll tell you why. – I don’t want to know why. | -你想知道原因? 我告诉你 -不想 |
[1:20:39] | – I wanna tell you. – You know what? I don’t wanna know why. | -我告诉你 -我不想知道 |
[1:20:42] | – Jimmy, I’d like to get out. – Jimmy, keep driving. | -我想下车 -继续开 |
[1:20:46] | – I don’t wanna know why! – Just let me tell you why! | -我想下车 -我要告诉你! |
[1:20:53] | – Now ask me why! – I don’t wanna know! | -现在问我吧! -我不想知道! |
[1:20:56] | – You’re upset about it. – Yeah, because that’s what you wanted. | -你在生我的气 -你故意要惹我生气的 |
[1:21:00] | I needed you to be upset. | 我一定要看到你生气 |
[1:21:02] | He’s sadistic. Who knew? | 真变态 谁想得到? |
[1:21:04] | – Did it occur to you I needed to know? – Know what? | -你没想到我必须知道吗? -知道什么? |
[1:21:08] | Know whether all it was to you was the painting. | 你是不是只想追回那幅画 |
[1:21:17] | How else could I know? | 要不然我怎么知道? |
[1:21:22] | What about you? | 你呢? |
[1:21:27] | I can leave here tomorrow. So can you. | 我明天就能离开 你也一样 |
[1:21:43] | – We’d be fugitives. – Fugitives with means. | -我们会沦为逃犯 -有钱的逃犯 |
[1:21:46] | All the difference in the world. | 这点很重要 |
[1:21:51] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:21:56] | Oh, dear. | 老天 |
[1:21:57] | Peter Pan decides to grow up and finds there’s no place to land. | 小飞侠想长大 结果发现无处可去 |
[1:22:05] | The only sad part is… | 可悲的是 |
[1:22:08] | if she’s anything like you… | 如果她跟你一样 |
[1:22:11] | she won’t know what she’s lost until it’s gone. | 她不会知道她将失去什么 |
[1:22:21] | – Hey, let’s go. – Where? | -走吧 -去哪? |
[1:22:24] | The painting’s borders match perfectly. | 画缘完全吻合 |
[1:22:27] | Then again, I’m sure you knew that, didn’t you? | 不过你一定早就知道了 |
[1:22:31] | Come on. Let’s go meet some forgers. | 走 咱们去见伪画家 |
[1:22:34] | I was never an Impressionist. | 我没伪造过印象画 |
[1:22:36] | – Anyway, I pay taxes now. – Doing what? | -现在我有正当工作 -画什么? |
[1:22:41] | Portraits. | 肖像 |
[1:22:43] | Inserting the rich into old masterpieces. | 把有钱人画成名画 |
[1:22:46] | The wife’s face on the Mona Lisa. | 像是”蒙娜丽莎” |
[1:22:49] | From Brooklyn to Greenwich in one generation… | 不管在哪里 |
[1:22:52] | you gotta have the paintings to match. | 暴发户总得有幅像样的肖像 |
[1:22:54] | So, who did it? | 是谁画的? |
[1:22:57] | The German. | 德国佬 |
[1:23:00] | Heinrich… | 亨里克… |
[1:23:02] | Knutzhorn. | 努兹 |
[1:23:07] | Art’s a small world, Michael. | 这圈子很小 |
[1:23:09] | So who do you think did this? | 你认为是谁画的? |
[1:23:20] | Frederick Golchan. | 弗雷德里克·葛钦 |
[1:23:24] | He said you did. | 他说是你画的 |
[1:23:26] | So you think if I want paint, it just comes FedEx… | 你以为我在这儿想画 就有快递会送来 |
[1:23:29] | and the guards just think it’s therapy… | 难道警卫会让我在牢房 |
[1:23:32] | while I madly copy a Monet in my cell from the original? | 疯狂地临摹莫奈的原画吗? |
[1:23:45] | What? | 怎么了? |
[1:23:53] | – What? – Nothin’. | -什么事? -没什么 |
[1:23:58] | I was just wondering about what he wouldn’t say. | 我在猜他隐瞒什么 |
[1:24:03] | Give. | 快说 |
[1:24:05] | There’s nothing. | 没事 |
[1:24:07] | You know what? Life is full of shitty conflicts, okay? | 我告诉你 人生很无奈 |
[1:24:11] | Give. | 快说 |
[1:24:14] | I just wondered if there was a connection between them, that’s all. | 我只想知道他们之间的关系 |
[1:24:19] | Between Crown and that old man? | 柯朗跟那个老头? |
[1:25:29] | You are spooky. You are really spooky. | 你真不是盖的 你真不是盖的 |
[1:25:33] | They owned a gallery together… Crown and Knutzhorn. | 他们一起开过画廊 柯朗与努兹 |
[1:25:37] | In Berlin, 1990. And another one in Hamburg and one in Paris in ’94. | 柏林 1990年 94年在巴黎跟汉堡也开过 |
[1:25:44] | You notice the one-man show in Paris in ’95? | 注意到在95年的巴黎个人展? |
[1:25:48] | The artist is Knutzhorn. | 画家就是努兹 |
[1:25:50] | So? | 又怎样? |
[1:25:52] | So look at the first name. | 你看看名字 |
[1:25:54] | Tyrol Knutzhorn. | 提洛尔·努兹 |
[1:25:57] | Yeah, we spoke to a Heinrich. | 那老头叫亨里克 |
[1:26:02] | You know what it was? | 你知道吗? |
[1:26:04] | The way he smiled at the painting? | 他看着那幅画微笑 |
[1:26:08] | Pride. Paternal pride. | 是出于骄傲 身为父亲的骄傲 |
[1:26:12] | – I bet you it’s his son. – Son of a great forger… | -我打赌一定是他儿子 -伟大的伪画家 |
[1:26:17] | who paints as well as Dad. | 有子继承父业 |
[1:26:19] | Just hasn’t been caught yet. | 只是没被抓到 |
[1:26:23] | Well, I assume if you look… | 你们只要查一下 |
[1:26:26] | you’ll find Tyrol Knutzhorn lives in New York. | 就会发现提洛尔·努兹住在纽约 |
[1:26:35] | You know what? L… | 你知道吗? … |
[1:26:39] | I owe you an apology. | 我得向你道歉 |
[1:26:41] | I didn’t think you had the chops to see this through. | 我以为你不能坚持到底 |
[1:26:45] | – Well, you don’t know me. – Yeah, but I should have. | -你不了解我 -但我应该要 |
[1:26:49] | I bet you’d stand at the pearly gates and kick St. Peter right in the teeth… | 我早该知道你不会乖乖地 |
[1:26:52] | before you’d let somebody play you. | 让别人耍你 |
[1:26:59] | Harold, listen carefully. Please, don’t interrupt. | 哈洛 听我说别打岔 |
[1:27:03] | If I had to be gone, and I mean seriously gone, in about eight hours… | 要是我在八小时后远走高飞 |
[1:27:09] | how much could I take with me? | 我能带走多少钱? |
[1:27:11] | Are you all right? | 你没事吧? |
[1:27:13] | You’ll be taking an enormous loss, if you liquidate like this. Understand? | 你会损失不少 |
[1:27:17] | I understand that, and that can’t be helped. But what could I leave with? | 我知道 没办法 到底有多少? |
[1:27:23] | Call me back in an hour, I’ll have a number for you of some kind. | 一小时后再打给我 我再给你个明确数字 |
[1:27:43] | Leavin’ us? | 你要走了? |
[1:27:47] | No, you’re not that lucky. I’m organizing. | 想得美 我只是在整理 |
[1:27:51] | No Knutzhorn’s ever been to see the old man. | 努兹没去见那老头 |
[1:27:59] | There was a Knudsen, though, three times last month. | 上个月有个努森去找他 |
[1:28:02] | You think that’s just a coincidence? | 这只是巧合吗? |
[1:28:05] | Could be. | 有可能 |
[1:28:09] | Probably is. | 大概是吧 |
[1:28:21] | Look, here’s an extra hundred. Just go, go! | 我多给你一百 快开车! |
[1:28:26] | – Is he here? – He’s in a meeting. | -他在吗? -他在开会 |
[1:28:29] | – It’s very important. – Wait in the living room. I’ll get him. | -有要紧的事 -请你在客厅等 我叫他 |
[1:28:43] | Ma’am, wait. | 女士 请等一下 |
[1:28:53] | I know we have a plug adaptor. I saw it. | 我找变压器 我刚还看到 |
[1:28:56] | I just can’t find the bloody plug adaptor. Would you go downstairs and… | 我找不到变压器 请你下去… |
[1:29:30] | Well, we seem to have backtracked. | 我们好像走回头路 |
[1:29:37] | Take your hands off me! | 把你的手拿开 |
[1:29:41] | What do you have that’s fresh? Like who that girl is and why she’s here always… | 你有什么新的说词? 她到底是谁 为何在此? |
[1:29:44] | Anna works for me. | 安娜替我工作 |
[1:29:50] | Oh, you never thought I was a fool before. | 别想要哄我 |
[1:29:52] | She’s here because I owe her money and I wanted to pay her before I go. | 我欠她钱 我走之前得给她一笔钱 |
[1:29:55] | Really? And what is it she does for you? | 是吗? 她替你做什么? |
[1:30:00] | I would be compromising her to say. | 我不能说 |
[1:30:02] | Oh, Tommy, you’re going away together. | 你们要一起走 |
[1:30:05] | No, I’m going with you. | 不 我要跟你走 |
[1:30:10] | Of all the things in the world to take with a leap of faith. | 我怎么会这么盲目? |
[1:30:16] | – How can I possibly trust you? – I’m not gonna ask that. | -我怎么能相信你? -你不必相信我 |
[1:30:20] | I’m gonna trust you. | 我相信你 |
[1:30:23] | Isn’t that what you wanted, my trust? | 你不是想得到我的信任吗? |
[1:30:27] | Tomorrow afternoon… | 明天下午 |
[1:30:29] | I’ll put the Monet back. | 我会把画放回去 |
[1:30:37] | Where? Hanging back on the wall in the museum? | 哪里? 挂在美术馆墙上吗? |
[1:30:41] | You know, Tommy, I’m all checkmated out. | 汤米 我被你将了一军 |
[1:30:45] | If the painting’s back, we’re free of it all. We’re only for each other. | 只要把画归还我们就自由了 我们就能远走高飞 |
[1:30:51] | Back on the wall in the museum? | 你会把画挂回美术馆? |
[1:30:55] | And you’ll meet me at 4:00… | 四点钟整你可以 |
[1:30:59] | at the Wall Street Heliport and we’ll leave together. | 到华尔街停机坪跟我一起走 |
[1:31:03] | Or… | 或是… |
[1:31:08] | Or you can have them at the museum waiting for me. | 你可以叫警察到美术馆抓我 |
[1:31:15] | I’m trusting you. | 我相信你 |
[1:31:31] | I can’t. I can’t do that! | 我办不到! |
[1:31:35] | Damn you, you son of a bitch! | 你这王八蛋! |
[1:31:38] | Get away! | 走开! |
[1:32:32] | I need to talk to you. | 我要跟你谈谈 |
[1:32:43] | You’re in the lobby, right? | 你在大厅吗? |
[1:32:46] | Yeah, Mikey, I’m here. Me and about 30 other guys. | 对 我在 还有三十个弟兄 |
[1:33:05] | Let up on yourself. You did the right thing. | 别自责了 你没做错 |
[1:33:10] | Assuming the son of a bitch shows up. | 希望那家伙会出现 |
[1:33:29] | Mark, stay with the car. Get a uniformed man on the fire escape. | 马克 待在车里 派一名警员守住防火梯 |
[1:33:32] | Got it. | 好 |
[1:33:34] | Detective. | 警探 |
[1:33:39] | Goddamn it! She leave anything behind? | 该死! 她有没有留下什么? |
[1:33:43] | Just stake out the whole place. Maybe she’ll come back again. | 守住现场 也许她会回去 |
[1:33:49] | Is Jack there? Put Jack on the phone. | 杰克在吗? 叫他接电话 |
[1:33:51] | Get Jack. | 去叫杰克 |
[1:33:55] | – What? – Forger. | -什么? -我们找到伪画家了 |
[1:33:57] | You didn’t think we just dropped that, did you? Jack ran it down this morning. | 你不会以为我们放弃了吧? 杰克今早就为这事去的 |
[1:34:01] | It was a daughter, not a son, and she was under our noses the whole time. | 是他女儿 不是儿子 原来她一直都在我们面前 |
[1:34:05] | Tyrol Anna Knudsen… Knutzhorn. | 提洛尔安娜努兹或是努森 |
[1:34:08] | Whatever. Crown’s known her since she was ten. | 柯朗从她十岁就看她长大 |
[1:34:12] | When her father went to jail, Crown became her guardian. | 当她父亲入狱 柯朗成为她的监护人 |
[1:34:15] | Put her through college, for Christ’s sake. | 供她上大学 |
[1:34:18] | Now she works for one of his companies. Jack, here’s what I want you to do. | 她替他工作 杰克 我要你这样 |
[1:34:21] | – He’s in. – Got him. | -他来了 -看到他了 |
[1:34:24] | I’ll call you back. | 我再打给你 |
[1:34:26] | That’s him. | 是他 |
[1:34:28] | Overcoat and briefcase. | 穿大衣带个公事包 |
[1:34:31] | Yeah, Mikey, we got him. | 是 我们看到他了 |
[1:34:33] | Center entrance. Grey overcoat. | 中央入口 灰色大衣 |
[1:34:37] | Bring up the lobby on the big monitor. | 放大大厅影像 |
[1:34:41] | Move in quietly. We don’t wanna make a scene. | 小心行动 别引起骚动 |
[1:34:59] | What the hell’s he doin’? It’s almost like he wants to make sure we see him. | 他在干嘛? 他故意让我们看到他 |
[1:35:07] | Let’s play ball. | 开始玩吧 |
[1:35:11] | There he goes. Bowler hat. Move in and pick him up. | 他走了 跟住戴圆帽的 |
[1:35:14] | Go. Move it. | 快去 |
[1:35:18] | Quietly. Excuse me. | 小心点 借过 |
[1:35:28] | Excuse me. | 借过 |
[1:35:33] | Shit, he switched the painting. Stay with the painting. | 他把画掉包了 跟着那幅画 |
[1:35:37] | What? I can’t… | 什么? 我没法… |
[1:35:41] | Shit! There’s another one. | 可恶 又有一个 |
[1:35:51] | Where is he? | 他在哪里? |
[1:35:52] | What the hell… | 该死… |
[1:35:55] | – There’s guys with bowler hats… – All over the goddamn place. | -戴圆帽的家伙 -到处都是 |
[1:36:02] | – Did you warn him? – What? No. No! | -你警告过他吗? -没有! |
[1:36:07] | – Then he knew you were gonna betray him. – Shit. They’re going for the stairs. | -他知道你一定会出卖他 -他们上楼了 |
[1:36:10] | That does it. Now we got four floors to keep track of. | 好了 我们得监视四层楼 |
[1:36:16] | Stay with him. He disappears, it’ll be ten years before he surfaces again. | 看紧他 他一逃走 就会消失十年 |
[1:36:20] | – Is the Impressionist wing sealed off? – Completely. | -印象画馆封起来? -对 |
[1:36:23] | – There’s no way to get in? – Gates are down. We got men on the roof. | -进不去吗? -门降下来了 屋顶上有人 |
[1:36:26] | If he tries to put the painting back, I guarantee it won’t be in that room. | 他没办法把画挂回去 |
[1:36:29] | – Got ’em coming out of the woodworks. – What’s the deal? | -到处都有他们 -怎么回事 |
[1:36:53] | He’s going the other way. | 他走另一边 |
[1:37:07] | – What? – Where are you? | -什么? -你在哪儿? |
[1:37:09] | I can’t hear you. | 我听不到 |
[1:37:36] | This is ridiculous. He’s got us running around in circles. | 太荒谬了 他在玩捉迷藏 |
[1:37:45] | Paretti’s trying to reach you. | 老包找你 |
[1:37:47] | I know, you’re fucked. I’m coming down. | 你搞不定 我要下去 |
[1:38:05] | What do we do? | 现在怎么办? |
[1:38:07] | Start arresting people. Come on. | 开始抓人 快 |
[1:38:11] | Excuse me, sir. One moment. | 对不起 等一下 |
[1:38:17] | Shit! | 可恶! |
[1:38:38] | I knew it. Excuse me. | 我就知道 对不起 |
[1:39:40] | – Coming through. – Get the civilians out of here. | -借过 -快把游客带走 |
[1:40:00] | How do we get this gate open? | 我们怎么把闸门打开? |
[1:40:02] | Kill the sprinklers in the Impressionist wing now! | 把洒水装置关掉! |
[1:40:33] | It’s water paint. | 这是水溶颜料 |
[1:40:36] | It’s been here the whole time. | 托马斯·柯朗收藏 这幅画一直在这儿 |
[1:40:40] | From what, one, two days after the robbery? | 就在案发后一二天 |
[1:40:44] | There’s something jammed in the track. | 有东西卡住 |
[1:40:50] | Returned the damn thing practically as soon as he stole it. | 他把画偷走就马上归还了 |
[1:41:00] | – Oh, Lord. – Oh, dear. | -天哪 -老天 |
[1:41:03] | This… This can’t be. It simply can’t be. | 不可能 这是不可能的 |
[1:41:07] | Now, how the hell did he do that? | 他是怎么办到的? |
[1:41:33] | Where are you goin’? | 你要去哪里? |
[1:41:37] | Oh, office. | 办公室 |
[1:41:40] | Write up my report. | 我要写报告 |
[1:41:41] | – The job’s done, right? – Yeah. | -你的工作结束了 对吗? -没错 |
[1:41:45] | So, the other painting, why do you think he chose that particular one? | 另一幅画 他为什么挑那幅画? |
[1:41:51] | I have no idea. | 我不知道 |
[1:41:55] | But it’s not insured by my people, so I’m out of it. | 不是我们保的险 没我的事 |
[1:42:00] | Obviously, you’ll still have to pursue it. | 不过你得继续追查 |
[1:42:04] | I don’t really give a shit. | 我才不在乎 |
[1:42:09] | You don’t care if you catch him? | 你不想逮到他? |
[1:42:11] | I’ll do what they tell me to do. | 我只会公事公办 |
[1:42:16] | – Did you ever care? – Yeah. | -你一开始在乎吗? -当然 |
[1:42:19] | He pissed me off. | 他惹毛了我 |
[1:42:22] | But look, the week before I met you… | 我认识你一星期前 |
[1:42:26] | I nailed two crooked real estate agents… | 逮到两个房地产诈欺犯 |
[1:42:28] | and a guy who was beating his kids to death. | 和一个打死小孩的家伙 |
[1:42:31] | So, if some Houdini wants to snatch a couple swirls of paint… | 如果有一个雅贼想偷一幅画 |
[1:42:36] | that are really only important to some very silly rich people… | 只有无聊的有钱人买得起 |
[1:42:41] | I don’t really give a damn. | 我一点都不在乎 |
[1:42:46] | You’re a good man. | 你是个好人 |
[1:43:01] | Okay. Get out of here. | 快走吧 |
[1:43:04] | And tell him I said hello. | 替我向他问好 |
[1:43:07] | I have no idea what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[1:43:10] | Go on. And don’t stiff us for your phone bills. | 快去吧 别忘了付你的电话费 |
[1:43:21] | Taxi! | 计程车! |
[1:43:41] | You know, I’m just gonna run. | 我要用走的 |
[1:43:43] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[1:43:54] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:44:00] | You can’t go out there without an escort. | 你不能去 |
[1:44:16] | You would be Catherine? | 你一定是凯瑟琳? |
[1:44:20] | He wanted you to have this. | 他把这个交给你 |
[1:44:29] | Good day, ma’am. | 再见 |
[1:44:57] | How can I help you? | 我能效劳吗? |
[1:45:00] | I have a reservation. | 我有预订的 |
[1:45:03] | Okay, Miss Banning. | 班宁小姐 |
[1:45:08] | Will you be carrying any luggage today? | 请问你有行李吗? |
[1:45:17] | Can you see that this… | 请你把这个 |
[1:45:22] | gets to this man at police headquarters? | 送到警察局给这位警探 |
[1:45:25] | This should take care of it. | 这些钱应该够了 |
[1:45:30] | – It won’t get there till the morning. – That’s fine. | -明天早上才会到 -没关系 |
[1:45:36] | Departures for international flights are up the escalator to your left. | 请搭左手边的扶手梯 到国际登机门 |
[1:45:42] | Ma’am… | 小姐 |
[1:45:43] | is everything all right? | 你还好吧? |
[1:45:48] | Everything’s fine. | 我很好 |
[1:46:46] | You don’t need to cry there, lassie. | 小姐 不要哭 |
[1:47:04] | Did you set this up? | 是你搞的鬼吗? |
[1:47:10] | Did you set this up? | 是你搞的鬼? |
[1:47:14] | Miss, please, the seat belt sign is still on. | 小姐 请你坐下来 |
[1:47:35] | I’ll tell you what. | 我告诉你 |
[1:47:38] | You pull a stunt like that again… | 要是你敢再耍我 |
[1:47:41] | I’ll break both your arms. | 我就打断你双手 |