英文名称:The Time Traveler's Wife
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:32] | 时间旅行者的妻子 | |
[01:02] | I can’t sing. | 我不会唱歌 |
[01:04] | That was fine, Henry. | 唱的挺好 亨利 |
[01:05] | I can’t sing like you. | 我没法唱得和你一样 |
[01:07] | Of course not, you’re supposed to sing like you. | 当然不一样 唱歌本就该有自己的个性 |
[01:10] | Dad said that I can’t carry a tune in a wheel barrow. | 爸爸说我从来找不着调 |
[01:13] | Dad was joking. | 爸爸是逗你的 |
[01:15] | I love your voice, we both love your voice. | 我喜欢你的声音 爸爸和我都喜欢 |
[01:21] | How about Jingle Bells? That you can sing. | 唱《铃儿响叮当》怎么样 这个你会唱 |
[01:50] | Mommy! | 妈咪 |
[01:53] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[01:59] | … a third time, and said, “what will you give me | …第三次 他说 “如果这次我还帮你纺稻草” |
[02:01] | if I spin this straw for you this time also?” | “你给我什么呢” |
[02:04] | “I have nothing left that I could give.” answered the girl. | “我没什么能给你了” 女孩回答说 |
[02:08] | “And promise me, if you should become Queen, your first child…” | “答应我 如果你做了王后 你的第一个孩子…” |
[02:13] | “Who knows if that would happen.” thought the miller’s daughter. | “谁知道这会不会发生呢” 磨坊主的女儿想 |
[02:29] | No! Mommy! | 不 妈咪 |
[02:31] | – Henry, Henry, there is nothing you can do. – Let me go. Mommy! | -亨利 亨利 你无能为力 -放开我 妈咪 |
[02:33] | NO, no, no no, shh, there is nothing you can do. | 不不不 你无能为力 |
[02:35] | Listen, listen to me. I don’t have much time. | 听我说 我时间不多 |
[02:37] | You were in the car, it was spinning. | 你刚才正在车里 车在打转 |
[02:40] | All of a sudden, you are back at home, and it was two weeks ago. | 突然 你回到了家里 而那是2周之前 |
[02:43] | And you are watching yourself. | 你看到自己 |
[02:44] | Watching your dad and mom read to you. | 看到爸爸妈妈在给你读故事 |
[02:48] | You are a time traveler, ok? | 你是个时间旅行者 知道吗 |
[02:50] | Just like I did to come to see you. | 就像我穿越时空来看你一样 |
[02:52] | I am you, Henry, understand? | 我就是你 亨利 明白吗 |
[02:55] | When you are grown-up, we are the same person. | 你长大后 我们就是同一个人 |
[02:59] | I know it’s hard for you to understand, but you will someday. | 我知道你很难理解 不过某天你会明白的 |
[03:04] | I have to go now. You don’t need to be afraid, Henry. | 我得走了 不用害怕 亨利 |
[03:09] | You are gonna be OK, I promise. | 你会没事的 我保证 |
[03:17] | Help that little boy! | 快救那个孩子 |
[04:22] | I took long enough. | 我花了很长时间 |
[04:23] | Yeah, I have no idea. | 是么 我没觉得 |
[04:25] | Okay… | 好的 |
[04:27] | So, Chrismas Eve, you got any plans? | 今晚是圣诞夜 有安排了吗 |
[04:30] | Yeah, yeah, big plans. | 有了 很重要的安排 |
[04:34] | Anything else? | 还要点别的吗 |
[04:35] | No, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[05:12] | Good morning, Chicago. | 早安 芝加哥 |
[05:13] | Shine Time radio time is 8 am. | 闪耀时光台为您报时 现在早8点整 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:894个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:99个,六级词汇:44个,GRE词汇:49个,托福词汇:74个,考研词汇:110个,专四词汇:81个,专八词汇:15个, 所有生词标注共:184个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:14] | News of sports is coming up next. | 稍后为你带来体育新闻 |
[05:17] | Shifting up to be a very warm first day in the spring here, | 气温上升 今天是这个多风城市入春以来 |
[05:19] | the windy city… | 最暖和的一天 |
[05:25] | Excuse me. | 劳驾 |
[05:26] | I am looking something on paper-making at Kelmscott. | 我在找关于凯姆斯科特造纸术方面的资料 |
[05:30] | Our Special Collection librarian can help you with that. | 专业资料类的图书管理员可以帮你 |
[05:35] | Can I help you? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[05:41] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[05:44] | Yes? | 我是 |
[05:51] | Henry, it’s you! | 亨利 真的是你 |
[05:57] | You told me this would happen. | 你说过我们会相遇的 |
[06:00] | I am supposed to act normal, | 我应该表现得正常点 |
[06:01] | but I’m not really acting very normal. | 但我真的没法正常 |
[06:10] | I am sorry, I really have no idea who you are. | 抱歉 我真不知道你是谁 |
[06:15] | I am Clare, Clare Abshire. | 我是克莱尔 克莱尔・阿布夏尔 |
[06:20] | Now I know… I know you don’t know me. | 我知道你还不认识我 |
[06:24] | OK, I know how odd this must be for you. | 我知道这对你来说一定很怪异 |
[06:27] | It’s odd for me. | 对我来说也是 |
[06:29] | But, um… Would you like to have dinner with me? | 但你能和我一起吃晚饭吗 |
[06:33] | And I will explain. | 到时我会向你解释 |
[06:37] | Henry, we have been planning for this dinner for a long time. | 亨利 这顿晚饭我们已经计划了好久了 |
[06:42] | We have? | 有吗 |
[06:44] | We go to the Beau Thai, | 我们去花花公子泰餐馆 |
[06:46] | it’s your favorite. | 那是你最喜欢的餐馆 |
[06:49] | It is. | 没错 |
[06:57] | It looked like you’ve been having a hard time. | 看来你吃了不少苦 |
[07:03] | You know, everything is gonna be OK. | 你知道 一切都会好的 |
[07:10] | So, um… is it yes then, to dinner? | 那么 你答应和我共进晚餐吗 |
[07:16] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:20] | OK. | 好的 |
[07:23] | – Okay, yeah. – Yeah. | -好的 说好了 -说好了 |
[07:27] | – So, Beau Thai, 7. – Um-hum | -那7点在花花公子泰餐馆见 -好的 |
[07:30] | See you there. | 到时见 |
[07:58] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[08:36] | – Hey! – Oh, man. | -喂 -不是吧 |
[08:39] | – Going somewhere, asshole? – I wouldn’t bother. | -还想跑 混蛋 -我用不着跑 |
[08:41] | Yeah? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[08:44] | – You’ll see. – Shut up. | -你会知道的 -闭嘴 |
[08:56] | Dispatch, unit 11. | 调度中心 这里是11组 |
[08:58] | Got you, 11. | 收到 11组 |
[08:59] | I got a… | 我们抓到一个… |
[09:04] | Jesus Christ! | 老天啊 |
[09:09] | Would you like another glass of wine? | 再来杯葡萄酒吗 |
[09:10] | Sure, thank you. | 好的 谢谢 |
[09:15] | Sorry, I was… detained. | 对不起 我…耽搁了一会儿 |
[09:19] | – Are you OK? – Yeah, no big deal. | -你没事吧 -没事 小问题 |
[09:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:24] | You do undstand why is that I don’t know you? | 你真的明白我为什么不认识你 是吗 |
[09:29] | Of course. | 当然 |
[09:30] | When you are older, you travel back to one little girl. | 再过几年 你会穿越到过去见一个小女孩 |
[09:33] | For me, I mean, I have known you since I was six years old. | 而对于我 我的意思是 我六岁起就认识你了 |
[09:39] | Since you appeared in the meadow behind my parents’ house, | 从你出现在我父母家后面的草地上开始 |
[09:42] | where I used to play. | 我以前常在那里玩 |
[09:44] | Um… you are not really supposed to drink. | 你不该喝酒的 |
[09:50] | Why is that? | 为什么 |
[09:52] | Well, you told me that Dr. Kendrick said that | 你告诉过我 肯德里克医生说 |
[09:54] | you should stop drinking | 你应该戒酒 |
[09:55] | because it makes you travel. | 因为这会诱发你穿越时空 |
[09:58] | Who is Dr. Kendrick? | 肯德里克医生是谁 |
[10:00] | He is your doctor. | 他是你的医生 |
[10:02] | He wins the Burger for his work in genetics. | 他因遗传学方面的研究获得了伯格奖 |
[10:05] | He… he helps you. | 他帮了你 |
[10:09] | This is too much. | 太难理解了 |
[10:12] | I am sorry. | 对不起 |
[10:15] | You told me to go easy on you, and I am… I am not. | 你告诉过我别逼你 可我没做到 |
[10:26] | I wrote down everytime you came to visit me. | 我记下你每次来见我的日子 |
[10:30] | Check out I did, or will do, fairly often? | 我以前经常 或者说我将来经常去吗 |
[10:34] | You know, the last time that I saw you, I was 18. | 最后一次见你时 我18岁 |
[10:37] | Seems that, you go back to the same places a lot. | 看来有些地方你常回去 |
[10:40] | Yeah, it’s like gravity, | 是的 就像万有引力 |
[10:42] | big events pull you in. | 重要的事吸引你回去 |
[10:46] | I was a big event. | 那我算重要的事喽 |
[10:49] | So it seems. | 看来是 |
[11:00] | Clare, right? | 你叫克莱尔 对吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[11:06] | Could we pretend just for a minute | 我们能不能假装一下 |
[11:08] | that this is the first time we met? | 这是初次见面 |
[11:13] | Okay… sure. | 好 当然 |
[11:19] | It’s just that… | 只是… |
[11:20] | It’s just that you are my best friend. | 只是因为你是我最好的朋友 |
[11:24] | I’ve been along with you all my life. | 我一生都和你在一起 |
[11:31] | Is this really necessary? | 有这必要吗 |
[11:32] | Yeah, count to a thousand. | 是的 数到一千 |
[11:35] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[11:38] | One. | 一 |
[11:40] | Two. | 二 |
[11:43] | Three. | 三 |
[11:46] | Four hundred. | 四百 |
[11:48] | Six hundred. | 六百 |
[11:50] | Eight hundred. | 八百 |
[11:52] | A thousand. | 一千 |
[12:05] | You want a drink? | 要喝点酒吗 |
[12:17] | I don’t want a drink. | 我不想喝酒 |
[12:44] | God, you are so young. | 天啊 你真年轻 |
[13:07] | Tell me again, how do we meet? | 再说一次 我们怎么认识的 |
[13:14] | You are older than you are now. | 那时你比现在的年龄大一点 |
[13:17] | Maybe I am not supposed to tell you. | 也许我不该告诉你 |
[13:21] | Well, I think I need to know. | 我想我需要知道 |
[14:00] | Who is there? | 谁在那儿 |
[14:02] | Greetings, earthling. | 你好 地球人 |
[14:03] | Mark, you idiot. | 马克 你这傻瓜 |
[14:09] | Ouch, Clare. I am not gonna hurt you. | 克莱尔 我不会伤害你的 |
[14:11] | Just… just don’t throw things at me. | 别扔东西砸我了 |
[14:14] | Who are you? How do you know my name? | 你是谁 你怎么知道我的名字 |
[14:15] | And why can’t you come out? | 为什么躲着不出来 |
[14:18] | Can you just… hand me that blanket? | 你能把那条毯子递给我吗 |
[14:21] | Maybe I should call my mom. | 也许我该喊妈妈过来 |
[14:23] | No, no, no… don’t call your mom, please. | 不不不 别喊你妈妈 |
[14:25] | Just hand me the blanket, and I will leave. | 把那条毯子递给我 我就离开 |
[14:43] | What do you need the blanket for? | 你要毯子干什么 |
[14:45] | I’m a time traveler. | 我是个时间旅行者 |
[14:49] | I come from the future. | 我来自未来 |
[14:52] | And when I do, I don’t get to bring my clothes. | 穿越时空时 我没法带着衣服 |
[14:55] | There is no such thing as time travelers. | 才没有什么时间旅行者 |
[14:58] | Yes, there is. | 不 有的 |
[15:00] | In fact you and I are friends — in the future, | 其实 在将来 我俩是好朋友 |
[15:04] | When you are a lady. | 等你长大以后 |
[15:06] | Am I pretty? | 我长大了漂亮吗 |
[15:07] | Yes, very. | 非常漂亮 |
[15:11] | Prove you are from the future. | 证明你来自未来 |
[15:14] | Well, your name is Clare Abshire. | 好吧 你的名字叫克莱尔・阿布夏尔 |
[15:17] | Born on May 24, 1972. | 生于1972年5月24日 |
[15:20] | Your parents are Philip and Lucille… | 你的父母是飞利浦和露西尔… |
[15:21] | So, you know things. | 看来你了解一些情况 |
[15:23] | That doesn’t prove you are from the future. | 这并不能证明你来自未来 |
[15:26] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:29] | This weekend your brother Mark, who is a real pain in the ass | 这个周末 你的眼中钉哥哥马克 |
[15:34] | falls out of a tree, breaks his arm. | 会从树上掉下来摔断胳膊 |
[15:37] | Yeah, but I won’t know until then | 好啊 不过只有等到那时候 |
[15:39] | if you are telling the truth or not. | 我才能知道你说的是不是真的 |
[15:41] | Well, if you hang around long enough, you will see me disappear. | 如果你能多呆一会儿 就会看到我消失的 |
[15:45] | But you have just got here. | 可是你才刚来 |
[15:48] | I’ll be back again, lots of times. | 我还会再回来的 会经常来 |
[15:54] | In fact, I’ll be back next Tuesday, at 4. | 我下周二4点就会来 |
[16:00] | And it’ll be great if, when you come then, | 如果到时你来能带几件衣服给我 |
[16:03] | you could bring me some clothes. | 那就太好了 |
[16:05] | Some your Dad won’t miss. | 挑你爸爸不喜欢的衣服就行 |
[16:09] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[18:11] | Don’t worry about that. | 别担心那个 |
[18:13] | It’s been over for a while. | 很长时间以前的事了 |
[18:20] | This is weird. | 这感觉真怪异 |
[18:22] | I never knew you at this age, | 我从不认识这个年龄的你 |
[18:24] | I mean, I’ve only known you as a… | 我是说 一直以来我认识的你都是个 |
[18:28] | …mature, worthy person. | 成熟可敬的人 |
[18:31] | Competing against myself. | 和我自己抢啊 |
[18:36] | You know… | 知道吗 |
[18:44] | You were just kind of my perfect guy. | 那时你是我心目中的完美男人 |
[18:54] | I just can’t get used to this. | 我还是有些不习惯 |
[18:56] | I mean, I just keep waiting for you to disappear. | 我是说 我总是在等着你消失 |
[18:59] | Oh, it will happen, believe me. | 会发生的 相信我 |
[19:02] | How does it feel? | 那是什么感觉 |
[19:04] | I mean, I know what it is like to watch you go, but… | 我是说 我知道眼睁睁看着你消失的感觉 |
[19:08] | What is it like to always be the one that is going. | 而总是消失 你自己是什么感觉 |
[19:13] | Sometimes it feels like… you stood up too quickly, | 有时候感觉好像 你起身太快了 |
[19:17] | Your hands and feet are tingling. | 手脚有些麻 |
[19:20] | And then they are not there at all. | 然后它们就不见了 |
[19:23] | Sometimes it feels like | 有时候感觉好像 |
[19:24] | your attention is wandering just for an instance. | 突然走神了一下 |
[19:27] | Then you are standing naked in some place. | 然后就赤身裸体站在某个地方了 |
[19:30] | Maybe you have been there before, maybe you havn’t. | 那地方也许去过 也许没去过 |
[19:34] | You don’t know how long it is gonna last, so you start walking | 你不知道这会持续多久 于是就开始走 |
[19:37] | till you find some clothes. | 直到找到衣服穿上 |
[19:42] | Then you seem just like everybody else. | 然后看上去就和旁人无异了 |
[19:45] | Except you are stranded and all alone, just… | 只不过你束手无策 孤身一人 |
[19:47] | waiting to disappear. | 就等着自己再度消失 |
[19:49] | But you get to see people from the past, | 可是你可以看到过去的人 |
[19:52] | People who are gone. | 和逝去的人们 |
[19:53] | Like your mom. | 比如说你母亲 |
[19:55] | Yeah, but the thing is you can’t change what happened to them. | 是 但关键是无法改变他们的命运 |
[19:59] | I’ve tried. Just happens anyway. | 我试过 可该发生的还是发生 |
[20:35] | This is Charisse, my roommate and my best friend | 查丽丝是我的室友兼闺蜜 |
[20:38] | – Welcome. – And an excellent cook for tonight. | -欢迎 -同时也是今晚的大厨 |
[20:40] | Cause I don’t cook. | 因为我不会做饭 |
[20:42] | You shouldn’t let that going in. | 你别介意这个 |
[20:44] | She’s a lovely girl, | 她很可爱 |
[20:44] | But she can’t cook toast. | 但不会烤面包 |
[20:46] | – Gomez. -It’s short for Gomolinski | -高梅兹 -这是高莫林斯基的简称 |
[20:48] | It’s really nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[20:50] | Nah! We really didn’t wanna meet you | 不 其实我们不是很想见你 |
[20:52] | But, it seems to be the only way to catch a glimpse of Clare. | 但这好像是见克莱尔的唯一办法 |
[20:54] | Please let it go, Gomez. | 别说了 高梅兹 |
[20:55] | Do you want some wine, Henry? | 要酒吗 亨利 |
[20:57] | No, I’m fine, thanks. | 谢谢 不用了 |
[20:58] | Do you want some water? | 那要水吗 |
[20:59] | – Yeah sure. – Yeah? | -好的 -来吧 |
[21:06] | You didn’t tell me how cute he was. | 你可没告诉我他有这么帅 |
[21:09] | Not that cute. | 也没多帅 |
[21:10] | Don’t talk much either. | 话也不多 |
[21:11] | I couldn’t get anything out of him | 除了知道他是图书管理员 |
[21:12] | Except he’s a research librarian? | 我什么都没问出来 |
[21:14] | Well, maybe if you stop interrogatting him. | 也许你该停止审问他 |
[21:16] | Well, I… all these years you never had a boy friend. | 这么多年你都没有交个男朋友 |
[21:18] | But another week you were with the guy | 但突然之间你有了这个男人 |
[21:19] | I just wanna know what to drive this. | 我只是想搞清楚原因 |
[21:21] | Leave her alone. | 别烦她了 |
[21:22] | She’s got independently like the rest of us. | 她和你我一样都是成年人了 |
[21:24] | You thought she was gonna dodge that bullet? | 你觉得她能抵挡他的魅力 |
[21:24] | I don’t know. | 我不清楚 |
[21:26] | I just think he was not that cute, | 我只是觉得他没那么帅 |
[21:28] | All right, so uh | 好吧 那么 |
[22:25] | Are you reading my diary? | 你是在看我的日记吗 |
[22:29] | I thought that was private. | 这该是我的隐私吧 |
[22:33] | – I didn’t read it. – But it kinda look like you did. | -我没看 -但看上去你看了 |
[22:38] | I was trying to find the dates. | 我想找出 |
[22:41] | Dates I go to see you. | 我去见你的那些日期 |
[22:44] | So I can tell the little girl in the meadow. | 这样我就能告诉草地上的那个小女孩 |
[22:46] | For that’s important to her | 因为这对她很重要 |
[22:47] | I want be able to tell her when I was coming to see her | 我想要告诉她何时我来看她 |
[22:49] | So she wouldn’t have to wait. | 这样她就不用傻等了 |
[22:54] | Clare, I’m so sorry. | 克莱尔 我很抱歉 |
[22:56] | I don’t know what I was thinking. | 不知道我在想什么 |
[22:58] | I should go. | 我该走了 |
[23:05] | I like you to stay. | 我希望你留下 |
[23:38] | Hey hey hey, twinkle, twinkle. | 住手 住手 |
[23:40] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[23:41] | Gomez. | 高梅兹 |
[23:41] | What are you doing? | 你这是在干嘛 |
[23:43] | God damn, homophobic | 靠 你个恐同症 |
[23:45] | Dude, what in the hell are you wearing? | 老兄 你他妈的穿的什么啊 |
[23:48] | What’s the date? | 今天几号 |
[23:50] | What do… what do you mean what’s the date? | 你问这什么意思 |
[23:52] | What year? | 现在是哪年 |
[23:53] | What do you mean ‘what year’? | 你这又是什么意思 |
[23:54] | Forget it. I gonna get some clothes. | 算了 我去找些衣服 |
[23:56] | Yeah. The things now working for ya. | 是的 这才是你该干的事 |
[23:59] | What are you doing now? | 你这是做什么 |
[24:00] | Pick a lock. | 撬锁 |
[24:01] | Close the door. | 关门 |
[24:06] | You wanna tell me what the hell is going on here? | 能告诉我究竟是怎么回事吗 |
[24:08] | What do you want? | 你想干吗 |
[24:09] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[24:12] | Hey, you know, if you have a problem, | 如果你有麻烦 |
[24:13] | maybe I can help. | 或许我能帮忙 |
[24:16] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[24:18] | Look, I don’t give a shit about you. | 听着 我一点儿都不在乎你 |
[24:20] | But, Clare, I care about. | 但我在乎克莱尔 |
[24:21] | So why don’t you just tell me what the hell this is all about. | 所以干吗不告诉我这究竟是怎么回事 |
[24:23] | You wanna know? | 你想知道吗 |
[24:24] | I’m gonna tell you. | 那我告诉你 |
[24:26] | Cause you and I are gonna be friends for a long time. | 因为我们将会是长久的朋友 |
[24:29] | So you might as well know now. | 所以你现在也该知道 |
[24:30] | Know what? | 知道什么 |
[24:31] | I look older, right? | 我看上去老了点吧 |
[24:34] | It’s because I am. | 因为我确实老了 |
[24:36] | I’ve come back to this night from the future. | 我从未来回到今晚 |
[24:38] | I’m time traveller. | 我是时间旅行者 |
[24:42] | Oh my god, you’re out of your mind. | 天呐 你疯了 |
[24:45] | It started when I was six years old. | 我六岁就开始这样 |
[24:47] | I have fits | 我发生痉挛 |
[24:48] | I disappear. | 我就会消失 |
[24:49] | I travel through time. | 我能够穿越时空 |
[24:51] | I’ve come to this night from the year 2003. | 我从2003年回到今晚 |
[24:53] | What year is this? | 现在是哪年 |
[24:54] | 1995. then I don’t get this… | 1995年 我没听明白 |
[24:55] | I got dislocated in time. | 我迷失在时间里 |
[24:56] | I never know what else gonna happen | 我不知道接下来会发生什么 |
[24:57] | or where I’m gonna end up. | 也不知道我将去往何方 |
[24:59] | After breaker inner | 入室偷盗 |
[25:01] | Steal clothes from the first person I see. | 偷别人的衣服 |
[25:03] | You name it, I’ve done it. | 你能想到的坏事我都干过 |
[25:04] | There’s something wrong with you? | 你有什么麻烦吗 |
[25:06] | Yeah, there is. | 是的 是有些麻烦 |
[25:08] | But I care about Clare more than you can possibly imagine. | 不过我在乎克莱尔超出你的想象 |
[25:10] | So you don’t have to worry about that. | 所以这一点你不用担心 |
[25:12] | Hey, I’m reassured. | 那我就安心了 |
[25:14] | Listen, in the future, will Charisse and I get married? | 以后 查丽丝会和我结婚吗 |
[25:17] | Do I go bald? | 我会秃顶吗 |
[25:18] | Do Charisse go bald? | 查丽丝会秃顶吗 |
[25:19] | Look, I’m not going to tell you things about your life. | 听着 我不会透露你将来的生活 |
[25:21] | Knowing stuff now and then makes you crazy. | 通晓万事会让你发疯的 |
[25:23] | You’re full of shit, you know that? | 知道吗 你满嘴疯话 |
[25:26] | You won’t think that in a minute. | 过会儿你可就不这么想了 |
[25:28] | Yeah? Why is that? | 是吗 为什么 |
[25:45] | – Charisse is out. – Henry here? | -查丽丝出去了 -亨利在吗 |
[25:47] | No, he’s at the library. | 不在 他在图书馆 |
[25:48] | Don’t marry him, Clare. | 克莱尔 别嫁给他 |
[25:51] | What? | 什么 |
[25:52] | Just don’t marry Henry, okay? | 千万别嫁给亨利 好吗 |
[25:55] | He doesn’t ask me yet. | 他还没向我求婚 |
[25:56] | Yeah, you know what I’m talking about. | 你知道我什么意思 |
[26:00] | I love him. | 我爱他 |
[26:04] | Here. | 坐下 |
[26:09] | I saw him last night at the deck. | 我昨晚在港口看到他了 |
[26:12] | Barely last. | 就一小会儿 |
[26:13] | Firstly, he beats up a guy in the alley | 他先是在巷子里打一个人 |
[26:14] | And then we burglarize the army navy store. | 后来我们一起盗窃了海军商店 |
[26:17] | And then, he tells me he’s a time travelller. | 然后他说他是时间旅行者 |
[26:23] | You know, he travels through | 他能穿越 |
[26:25] | Time. | 时空 |
[26:27] | And did you believe him? | 那你相信他吗 |
[26:31] | Not until he disappeared right in front of me. | 他在我面前消失后我就信了 |
[26:33] | You know, like he just disappeared. | 知道吗 他就那么消失了 |
[26:35] | Yeah, it’s a problem. | 是啊 这是个问题 |
[26:42] | Are you saying you know about this? | 你是说你都知道吗 |
[26:44] | I’ve known for | 我知道这事 |
[26:45] | A very long time. | 很长时间了 |
[26:48] | Okay. Look, I don’t know what the hell is going on, alright. | 听着 我不知道到底会发生什么 |
[26:50] | And I really don’t need to know how the whole thing works, | 而我也不想知道怎么发生的 |
[26:53] | Cause I don’t care. | 因为我不在乎 |
[26:54] | But, you know, just presuming, | 但就假装一会儿 |
[26:55] | For a second that we are not out of our freaking mind, | 我们没疯 |
[26:58] | Whatever Henry has is uh… | 其实亨利的秉性 |
[27:01] | Is not good. | 不好 |
[27:06] | I’ve waiting for him for my entire life. | 我毕生都在等他 |
[27:08] | Now he’s here. | 而现在他就在我身边 |
[27:09] | I mean it’s already happened. | 木已成舟 |
[27:11] | that I couldn’t even change it if I wanted to. | 即使我想改也改不了 |
[27:19] | Well, you were more awful than I thought. | 你比我想的还糟糕 |
[27:24] | Maybe I am. | 也许我现在也是 |
[27:39] | He stoled my wallet! | 他偷了我的钱包 |
[27:41] | Stop the train! | 停车 |
[28:06] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[28:09] | Are you in that Annette Detamble? | 请问你是安尼特・德坦布尔吗 |
[28:11] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:12] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[28:15] | I mean your work. | 我说的是你的作品 |
[28:16] | Your singing. | 你的歌喉 |
[28:18] | You have a great voice. | 你有一副好嗓子 |
[28:22] | Thank you. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 我很高兴 |
[28:24] | People don’t usually recognise me. | 一般人们认不出我 |
[28:26] | Not in the subway anyway. | 至少在地铁里没有 |
[28:29] | My name’s Henry. | 我叫亨利 |
[28:32] | How funny. | 真有趣 |
[28:33] | I have a son named Henry. | 我儿子也叫亨利 |
[28:35] | But he’s just three. | 不过他才三岁 |
[28:40] | I met a girl | 我遇见一个女孩儿 |
[28:42] | Since I’ve been with her, | 只有和她在一起 |
[28:44] | I feel safe. | 我才会有安全感 |
[28:46] | I haven’t felt that way for a long time. Not since I was a kid. | 打从我记事以后就没有过这种感觉 |
[28:52] | I wish she could hear you sing. | 真希望她能听到你唱歌 |
[28:55] | Maybe she will one day. | 也许会有那么一天 |
[29:06] | I’m really glad I met you. | 见到你真的很高兴 |
[29:09] | I’m glad I met you too. | 我也是 |
[29:19] | Make sure that girl knows how you feel about her | 你一定要向那名女孩表达心意 |
[29:24] | Your son loves you very much. | 你儿子非常爱你 |
[29:28] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:13] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[30:18] | Dad? | 爸 |
[30:27] | What are you doing here? | 你来这儿干嘛 |
[30:33] | I was worried. | 我担心你 |
[30:35] | I called you several times. | 我给你打了很多次电话 |
[30:38] | I’ve been ill. | 我身体不舒服 |
[30:45] | I called the Orchestra. | 我给乐团打过电话 |
[30:47] | They told me you’ve been on a sick leave since September. | 他们说你九月份就开始请病假 |
[30:50] | August. | 八月 |
[30:57] | Makes it hard to play a violin. | 这样子很难拉小提琴 |
[31:02] | That’s not gonna help. | 这样没用 |
[31:04] | Sure it does. | 当然有用 |
[31:07] | Want one? | 你要喝一杯吗 |
[31:09] | No, I don’t drink anymore. | 不 我戒酒了 |
[31:12] | Pity. | 真遗憾 |
[31:14] | Cause there’s a one share of enthusiasm | 本想和你分享我的最爱 |
[31:17] | The first thing we gonna do is | 我们首先要做的 |
[31:18] | to get someone here to clean up the place up, | 就是找人把你这儿收拾干净 |
[31:20] | Makes you some meal, I mean do you even eat. | 给你做点吃的 你吃东西吗 |
[31:23] | Or you want me to | 还是你希望 |
[31:24] | Come around more often, take you to the doctor | 我经常过来 带你去看医生 |
[31:28] | Help pay some bills or what. | 帮你付账之类的 |
[31:29] | – No. – No? | -不需要 -不需要吗 |
[31:32] | No to what? | 都不需要吗 |
[31:32] | Everything or just some of that? | 是不需要全部还是其中某些 |
[31:34] | Get your own life in order | 等你管好你自己的生活 |
[31:36] | before you start telling me how to live mine. | 再来说教我 |
[31:40] | I’m getting married. | 我要结婚了 |
[31:44] | Who would marry you? | 谁会愿意嫁给你啊 |
[31:51] | Does she knows about… | 那她知道 |
[31:52] | She knows everything about me. | 她知道我的一切 |
[31:54] | Everything. | 一切 |
[31:57] | Her name’s Clare. | 她叫克莱尔 |
[31:59] | Clare Abshire. She’s an artist. | 克莱尔・阿布夏尔 她是艺术家 |
[32:02] | And I really like to give her mom’s wedding and engagement rings. | 我很想用妈妈的结婚戒指向她求婚 |
[32:05] | That’s why I am here | 这就是我来这里的原因 |
[32:06] | and I think mom would really like that. | 我想妈妈也希望如此 |
[32:09] | How would you know what your mother would like. | 你怎么知道你母亲希望什么 |
[32:12] | You barely knew her. | 你几乎不记得她 |
[32:13] | I knew her. | 我记得 |
[32:16] | I still know her now. | 我现在还记得她 |
[32:17] | I’ve just seen her in the subway. | 我刚才还在地铁里见过他 |
[32:20] | I’ve seen her pushing me in a stroller. | 我曾见她推着手推车里的我 |
[32:22] | You know I’ve seen her with you too. | 我还见过她与你一起 |
[32:24] | Seen that I was always a curse. | 看到我曾是天煞孤星 |
[32:27] | Then why don’t you keep her from getting into that god damn car? | 那你为何不阻止她开那辆该死的车 |
[32:30] | I would if I could, you know that. | 如果可以我会的 你知道的 |
[32:37] | I’ve watched her died a hundred of times. | 我已经目睹她死了一百次了 |
[32:40] | I can’t never get there in time to change it. | 每次我都无法及时赶到去改变这一切 |
[33:08] | I still miss her. | 我还是很想她 |
[33:13] | I miss her everyday. | 我每天都想她 |
[33:16] | So do I | 我也是 |
[34:15] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[34:22] | I never want to have anything in my life | 我一生从不想拥有任何东西 |
[34:25] | That I couldn’t stand losing. | 让我无法承受失去之痛 |
[34:30] | But it’s too late for that. | 但现在来不及了 |
[34:33] | It’s not cause you are beautiful or smart,perfect. | 这并不是因为你漂亮 聪明或是完美 |
[34:41] | I don’t feel alone anymore. | 有了你 我不再感到孤单 |
[34:47] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意嫁给我吗 |
[34:56] | No. | 不 |
[35:00] | I didn’t mean that. | 我不是那个意思 |
[35:03] | I just wanted to try… | 我只是想 |
[35:05] | I just not to say to serve my own sense of freewill… | 我只想 想说些违心的话 |
[35:09] | My freewill wants to… | 我内心想要 |
[35:11] | – So it was yes? – Yes. | -你答应了 -是的 |
[35:15] | Yes, of course. | 当然愿意 |
[35:49] | – Hello? – Mom, we’re home. | -有人吗 -妈妈 我们回来了 |
[35:51] | You’re in for a treat, my friend. | 你会受到款待的 朋友 |
[35:53] | Oh my god! That dress looks like it has been through a war. | 天啊 这衣服像被穿着上了战场 |
[35:57] | I told you to have it shift. | 我告诉过你换一件的 |
[35:59] | Mom, it will be fine. | 妈妈 别唠叨了 |
[36:00] | Hey, I don’t mean to be a nag | 别嫌我��嗦 |
[36:02] | But any word from your father, let me to adjust the seating for him. | 你父亲决定来了吗 我好为此调整座位 |
[36:05] | Not sure he’s gonna make it. | 我不知道他能不能参加 |
[36:07] | Shame. He chould have join in on the killing spring. | 真遗憾 他本可以加入春季狩猎的 |
[36:10] | It’s how man bond apparently. | 这显然可以增进男人的友谊 |
[36:12] | Hold. | 准备 |
[36:13] | Philip, Philip. They’re here. | 飞利浦 飞利浦 他们回来了 |
[36:21] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好结婚了吗 |
[36:22] | It’s uh… | 这是… |
[36:23] | Real circus. | 真正的挑战 |
[36:25] | Yes, I am, sir. | 是的 我准备好了 |
[36:31] | Hope you know what you’ve sign down for this. Clare I mean. | 希望你知道自己在做什么 我是说娶克莱尔 |
[36:35] | I’m not sure I understand. | 我没明白您的意思 |
[36:39] | Her mother and I didn’t suceed in preparing her for the real world, | 恐怕 我和她妈妈没把她教导 |
[36:42] | I’m afraid. | 到足以面对真实的世界 |
[36:43] | No. I don’t know about that. | 我倒不觉得 |
[36:46] | She seems to manage pretty well for herself. | 她把自己照顾得很好 |
[36:48] | Well…That’s | 听到这些… |
[36:49] | good to hear. | 我很高兴 |
[36:54] | Do you ever do any hunting? | 你打猎吗 |
[36:59] | No. | 不 |
[37:00] | Never. | 从来没有 |
[37:03] | Well, maybe I can take you out some time. | 也许改天我们能一起去 |
[37:06] | I’d like that. | 乐意之至 |
[37:07] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[37:08] | Usually, I’m the one who’s getting chased. | 通常我是被追捕的那个 |
[37:13] | You know what they says | 知道吗 人们常说 |
[37:16] | Life is hard. | 活着不容易 |
[37:23] | – Good morning. – Morning. | -早上好 -早上好 |
[37:25] | Have a seat here. | 请坐吧 |
[37:28] | What can we do for you today? | 您需要怎么理头发 |
[37:30] | Cut it off. | 剪短 |
[37:32] | All of it? | 全部吗 |
[37:33] | I’m getting married tomorrow. | 我明天结婚 |
[37:35] | And my wife, | 我妻子 |
[37:37] | She likes a short hair. | 她喜欢短发 |
[37:38] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[37:40] | See what we can do for you. | 看看剪成什么样子 |
[37:42] | Try to make you happy, both of you. | 让你们两个都满意 |
[38:05] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[38:06] | You came. | 你来了 |
[38:20] | I suppose I have to meet her parents. | 我想我该见见亲家 |
[38:23] | Her dad is a Republican | 她爸爸是共和党 |
[38:26] | And a hunter. | 还是个猎人 |
[38:28] | Oh dear. | 是吗 |
[38:32] | Just give us a second, I gotta take a valium. | 等等 我得吃片安定 |
[38:34] | Valium? Is that a good idea? | 安定 这行吗 |
[38:35] | Couldn’t be a wedding without a groom. | 婚礼中新郎可不能缺席 |
[38:40] | Got can in there? | 里面有杯子吗 |
[38:47] | Oh shit! | 糟糕 |
[38:52] | This hair. It always been difficult. | 这头发总是弄不好 |
[38:55] | Mom, stop already, okay? It’s fine. | 妈妈 别弄了 挺好的 |
[38:59] | My god. You are beautiful. | 天啊 你真美 |
[39:03] | When Henry see you coming down the aisle, | 亨利看着你经过走道走向他时 |
[39:05] | He gonna pass out on the spot. | 他会当场被迷倒的 |
[39:09] | Could you go check on the boys? | 你能去看看他们吗 |
[39:11] | Okay. Oh god. Okay. | 天啊 怎么办 |
[39:15] | Oh shit! | 该死的 |
[39:17] | Are you guys nearly ready? | 你们准备好了吗 |
[39:19] | Ah, yeah! yeah! We’re good, we’re fine. | 是的 我们没事 我们很好 |
[39:21] | We’re just… a great day for wedding. | 我们只是…大喜之日 |
[39:23] | The flowers look pretty and everything | 鲜花很美 一切都很美 |
[39:25] | Well, everyone downstairs are waiting, | 宾客们都在楼下等着呢 |
[39:26] | So what do you want me to tell Clare? | 你让我跟克莱尔怎么交代 |
[39:28] | Define will be like another… | 再让我们准备… |
[39:29] | Like another half any hour, so we can get pretty and … | …半个小时 我们要英俊一点… |
[39:32] | And then … and then … | 然后…然后… |
[39:33] | You know, put some pants on and we’ll be ready to go. | 穿上裤子 就下去 |
[39:38] | – 5 minutes. – I’ll let Clare know. | -5分钟就好 -我去告诉克莱尔 |
[39:42] | Where are you from? You look like my grandpa. | 你从哪年过来的 你看起来像个老爷爷 |
[39:45] | Don’t worry. | 别担心 |
[39:46] | – It will all works out. – Great! | -会没事的 -好极了 |
[39:49] | I just hope that no one notices the grey hair. | 希望大家无视你花白的头发 |
[39:52] | Not gotta have the time to shave either. | 也没时间刮胡子了 |
[39:55] | I don’t know what they off to. | 不知道他们在干嘛 |
[40:50] | Good luck, darling. | 祝你幸福 宝贝 |
[40:52] | He’s got a gray hair. | 他头发花白了 |
[40:58] | What the hell. | 你搞什么鬼 |
[40:59] | Don’t swear. We’re getting married. | 别诅咒 我们要结婚了 |
[41:02] | We are gather here today | 今天 我们聚集于此 |
[41:04] | to celebrate the marriage of Henry and Clare. | 参加亨利和克莱尔的婚礼 |
[41:07] | In the presence of family and friends and before god, | 在上帝面前 由在场家人和朋友见证 |
[41:10] | They exchange this vows | 他们彼此交换誓言 |
[41:12] | To heaven to hold from this day forward | 上帝作证 从今以后 |
[41:15] | For richer or for poorer, | 无论贫穷或富有 |
[41:18] | For better or for worse, | 顺境与逆境 |
[41:19] | In sickness and in health. | 健康或疾病 |
[41:25] | And now, I would like to invite my | 现在 我想请 |
[41:27] | lovely daughter and my | 我的爱女 |
[41:28] | gallon new son-in-law, | 和我的新婿 |
[41:31] | To the dance floor. | 步入舞池 |
[42:07] | Howdy, stranger. | 你好 陌生人 |
[42:12] | Sorry I missed the ceremony. | 抱歉 我错过了婚礼仪式 |
[42:15] | You didn’t. | 你没错过 |
[42:19] | Do you wish I was him. | 你希望我是他吗 |
[42:23] | But you are. | 你就是他 |
[42:37] | Wonder if I found a bigger myst. | 怀疑我是否发现了更大的秘密 |
[42:40] | I think you are allow to marry same person | 我想只要你愿意 |
[42:42] | as many times as you want. | 和同一个人结多少次婚都行 |
[44:46] | Finally. | 你终于来了 |
[44:48] | Clare! | 克莱尔 |
[44:49] | Who do you expect? | 除了我还能是谁 |
[44:54] | I brought you a turkey leg. | 我给你带了个火鸡腿 |
[44:55] | Our cook cook the best turkey around. | 我家厨师做的火鸡是这附近最棒的 |
[44:58] | Well, that’s what everyone said anyway. | 人们都这么说 |
[45:06] | My dad was saving it for lunch. | 我爸爸把它留做午饭 |
[45:10] | He’s been ignoring me. So, I didn’t really think he deserve it. | 但他总是忽视我 所以 我觉得他不配吃 |
[45:16] | He’s been ignoring my mom, too. | 他也忽视我妈妈 |
[45:18] | Alicia says they’re really gotta get a divorce this time. | 艾丽西亚说 他们这次真该离婚 |
[45:25] | They are not. | 他们不会的 |
[45:29] | You’ve never told me anything like that before. | 你之前从没跟我说过这些 |
[45:32] | I don’t want you to worry if you don’t have to. | 不想让你杞人忧天 |
[45:38] | Maybe they should get a divorce. | 也许他们该离婚 |
[45:41] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[45:42] | Maybe. | 或许 |
[45:45] | Are you married? | 你结婚了吗 |
[45:48] | Yes, I am. | 是的 我结婚了 |
[45:51] | Is your wife a time traveller? | 你妻子也是时间旅行者吗 |
[45:53] | No, no. Thank god. | 不 还好不是 |
[45:56] | Do you love her? | 你爱她吗 |
[45:59] | Yes. | 是的 |
[46:00] | Very much. | 非常爱她 |
[46:07] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[46:08] | Nothing. I just hoping you’re married to me. | 没什么 只是希望你娶的人是我 |
[46:24] | Did you ever think about time | 你有没有想过 |
[46:26] | goes out and | 时间消逝 |
[46:28] | pass is the business of time. | 只关乎时间本身 |
[46:46] | I was with you in the meadow. | 我刚才和你在草地里 |
[46:49] | You were? | 真的吗 |
[46:53] | You are jealous of my wife. | 你嫉妒我的妻子 |
[46:58] | I was. | 我以前是 |
[47:01] | I used to | 我过去 |
[47:03] | Trying to convince myself that you were | 常常劝慰自己 |
[47:05] | Married to someone else fat and with mustache | 你会娶个满脸胡子的大肥婆 |
[47:10] | Well that is my type. | 我就喜欢那样的 |
[47:29] | – That’s great. Current thanks. – You’re welcome. | -好极啦 谢谢 -不客气 |
[47:34] | Honey. | 亲爱的 |
[47:44] | Get him, Charlie. | 查理 抓住他 |
[48:43] | Come back here, you son of the bitch! | 回来 狗娘养的 |
[48:51] | You’re back! | 你回来了 |
[48:53] | Did I missed Christmas? | 我错过圣诞节了吗 |
[48:56] | Yeah. And new year. | 是的 也错过新年了 |
[48:59] | Henry, you have been gone two weeks. | 亨利 你消失两周了 |
[49:02] | I couldn’t get back. | 我回不来 |
[49:04] | I’ve tried everything. | 我想尽办法 |
[49:06] | Even get drunk to trigger it. | 甚至把自己灌醉想要回来 |
[49:08] | Guess that didn’t work. | 猜也知道没用 |
[49:14] | I have to go. | 我要出去了 |
[49:16] | Now? | 现在吗 |
[49:17] | – I just got here. – I know. | -我刚回来 -我知道 |
[49:20] | But I have a show in two weeks. | 我两周内要举办展览 |
[49:21] | Jeremy give me the space to work in. | 杰瑞米给我提供工作场地 |
[49:23] | I mean this place is too small. I can’t work here anymore. | 这地方太小了 我没法在这里工作 |
[49:26] | Henry, my life doesn’t stop because you’re gone. | 亨利 我的生活不能因为你的消失而停止 |
[49:29] | I never say it did. | 我从没这样想过 |
[49:34] | Can we talk about this? | 我们能谈谈吗 |
[49:36] | Talk? I have been here for two weeks wanting to talk to you. | 谈什么 我这两周都在等你和我谈谈 |
[49:39] | What do you wanna talk about? | 你想谈什么 |
[49:42] | How bad it feels to sit here and wait for you? | 谈我坐在这等你有多难受吗 |
[49:46] | I’m going to work. | 我要去工作了 |
[50:38] | – We’ll never make it on time. – On time for what? | -我们总是错过 -错过什么 |
[50:42] | Some where in America, moments from now, | 在美国某处 奇迹将要发生 |
[50:44] | There could be a new multi-millionaire. | 将会诞生下一位百万富翁 |
[50:49] | Henry, what are you doing? You can’t be in here. | 亨利 你干什么 我们不能进来 |
[50:51] | – You have to watch. – The TV set is gonna set you off. | -你得看看 -电视辐射会让你穿越的 |
[50:53] | You have to watch something. | 我要你看点东西 |
[50:56] | What’s that? | 那是什么 |
[50:57] | …All you have to do is match all the five white balls. Come on. | 你只要盯着那五个白色球就好 看吧 |
[51:03] | What did you do? | 你做了什么 |
[51:05] | Our first winning five number is… | 我们前五位中奖号码是 |
[51:07] | 17 | 17. |
[51:08] | 17 | 17. |
[51:14] | Up next. | 下一个 |
[51:16] | Maybe 23. | 也许是23 |
[51:18] | 23 Number 23. | |
[51:20] | Or even a 32? | 下一个可能是32 |
[51:24] | 32 is next. | 下一个是32 |
[51:28] | Couldn’t possible a 40. | 不会是40吧 |
[51:30] | Follow by 40. | 接下来是40 |
[51:33] | That shouldn’t be a 12. | 可能不是12 |
[51:36] | And the last number is… a 12. | 最后一个数是12 |
[51:39] | So here are your winning numbers. | 这是本期中奖号码 |
[51:44] | – 17,23,32,40 and 12. – I just won 5 million dollars. | -17 23 32 40和12 -我刚刚中了五百万 |
[51:50] | You can’t do that. | 你不能这么做 |
[51:52] | It’s cheating. | 这是欺诈 |
[51:54] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:56] | Let’s strip it up | 那咱们就撕了它 |
[51:57] | No! | 不 |
[52:01] | Look, there are many down sides of my condition. | 我这种情况有很多坏处 |
[52:04] | Okay. This is not one of them. | 这件事算是个福利 |
[52:08] | Exquisite plaster work every room of the house. | 每个房间都有细致的水泥墙 |
[52:11] | Isn’t it gorgeous? | 多美啊 |
[52:14] | This is not it. | 这不是我们的家 |
[52:17] | – But I like it. – You’ll like another one more. | -但我喜欢啊 -你会更喜欢另一个 |
[52:23] | Just look at the fireplace. | 看看这壁炉 |
[52:25] | Its got the wow factor. | 真让人惊叹 |
[52:27] | The details, the architecture, | 看这细节 看这结构 |
[52:29] | The windows, spectacular. | 还有这窗户 美极了 |
[52:31] | No, not the one. | 不是这间 |
[52:33] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[52:39] | Just look at this landscaping, won’t you love to see it in the spring? | 看看这风景 你不想在此享受春日美景吗 |
[52:44] | That was a little smaller than the other places that people charge. | 这比其他地方要小一点 |
[52:49] | Now the main entrance of this house is actually torn into rare | 这幢房子的正门实际在后面 |
[52:53] | Where there is a charming garden. | 正对着一个美丽的花园 |
[52:56] | But look at these features | 看看这些装饰 |
[52:57] | The fire place | 这壁炉 |
[52:58] | That staircase, it’s so handsome. | 还有楼梯 多漂亮 |
[53:02] | The white tile floor. Love that. | 还有这瓷砖地 招人喜爱 |
[53:08] | Clare | 克莱尔 |
[53:12] | We’re home. | 这就是我们的家了 |
[53:13] | See the garage? It’s your studio. | 看到那个车库吗 是你的工作室 |
[53:15] | Come on, come on. | 过来 过来 |
[53:17] | Come on. | 快来看看 |
[53:21] | So here’s the garden and over there is my studio. | 这是花园 那边是我的工作室 |
[53:26] | All things gone okay. Yes? | 一切还好吧 |
[53:29] | – Mint? – Yes | -要薄荷吗 -要 |
[53:30] | 黑色的给你 | |
[53:32] | – Three or more if you want? – Three is good. | -三个还是要更多 -三个就够 |
[53:35] | It’s kicking. Matt’s kicking. | 它踢我了 马特在踢我 |
[54:23] | Do you know when you’re going to die? | 你知道你什么时候会死吗 |
[54:34] | No | 不知道 |
[54:37] | I’ve never seen you older. | 我从没见过更老的你 |
[54:42] | I’ve never seen you older than 40 something. | 我从没见过超过40多岁的你 |
[54:45] | Never. | 从没有 |
[54:49] | Maybe you stop. Maybe you stop travelling. | 可能是你停止了 可能是你停止穿梭了 |
[54:57] | Somebody… somebody finds a cure. | 有人 有人找到了治疗的方法 |
[55:00] | There must be some kinda drug you can take. | 肯定会有种对你起作用的药 |
[55:02] | There’s gonna be someone. | 肯定会有某个人 |
[55:05] | Something… something that can help. | 某种东西 某种东西能帮助你 |
[55:16] | We’re having a baby. | 我们有宝宝了 |
[55:22] | What? | 什么 |
[55:42] | I think it’s time | 我觉得现在是时候 |
[55:45] | It’s time you find Dr. Kendrick. | 是时候该你去找肯德里克医生了 |
[55:51] | How did you say you found me? | 你怎么找到我的 |
[55:54] | When I’m older, | 当我老一点的时候 |
[55:56] | I travel back in time to see my wife | 我穿越回去见我的老婆 |
[55:59] | which is a little girl. | 她还是个小女孩 |
[56:02] | She says I mentioned to Dr. Kendrick. | 她说我提到过肯德里克医生 |
[56:05] | I found three in the Chicago area. | 我在芝加哥这片找到了三个 |
[56:07] | One in the ENT, one in the pediatrics | 一个在五官科 一个在儿科 |
[56:10] | I’m a geneticist. | 我是遗传学家 |
[56:14] | And I have a genetic abnormally. | 而我的基因不正常 |
[56:17] | It’s callled chrono-impairment. | 被称作慢性损伤 |
[56:21] | That’s a term you came up with apparently. | 很显然这是你想出来的名字 |
[56:23] | It’s what she said. | 这都是她告诉我的 |
[56:26] | Of course now I mentioned it, | 当然现在我提到了 |
[56:28] | You will call it that, it will be harder to tell which came first. | 你会这样称呼它 很难说哪一个先出现 |
[56:33] | You see that’s the thing about time traveller. | 你看 这就是时间旅行者的事情 |
[56:39] | Did my student put you up to this | 是我的学生让你来这么干吗 |
[56:41] | because, man, you are good. | 因为 老兄 你太棒了 |
[56:45] | Oh god. | 我的天 |
[56:48] | You got me. | 你骗到我了 |
[56:55] | I know this must be a waste of my time. | 我就知道这肯定是浪费时间 |
[57:00] | Wait a minute. Wait here. | 等一下 等等 |
[57:02] | Henry, wait. | 亨利 等等 |
[58:13] | I lost the baby. | 孩子没了 |
[58:40] | Kendrick! | 肯德里克 |
[58:43] | Mr. Detamble. | 德坦布尔先生 |
[58:46] | My wife has a miscarriage. | 我老婆流产了 |
[58:51] | I am very sorry about that. | 我很抱歉 |
[58:54] | But I don’t see what I can do to help. | 但我不知道我能帮到你什么 |
[58:56] | What if the baby is a time traveller like me? | 如果孩子也像我一样是个时间旅行者呢 |
[58:59] | What if we have the same genetic abnormally? | 如果我们有相同的异常基因呢 |
[59:02] | What if it travelled out of the womb? | 如果孩子只是穿越出了子宫呢 |
[59:04] | You need help. | 你需要帮助 |
[59:05] | Not that kinda help I can give you. | 但这种帮助我无法给与你 |
[59:08] | How can I prove it to you? | 我要怎么证明给你看 |
[59:11] | You can’t. | 你没法证明 |
[59:12] | It’s impossible. | 这是无稽之谈 |
[59:15] | We’ll just do one test. | 我们就做一个测试 |
[59:18] | If you don’t find anything, fine. | 如果你什么也没发现 好的 |
[59:19] | I’ll leave you alone and you can go back to your life. | 我不会再烦你 你可以继续你的生活 |
[59:23] | I’m calling security. | 我要叫保安了 |
[59:26] | The grand | 大奖 |
[59:27] | The burger grand | 伯格大奖 |
[59:32] | Have you apply for it yet? | 你递交申请了吗 |
[59:34] | How did you find out about that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[59:38] | You went. | 你去过 |
[59:51] | We’re going to start the first series. It will takes about 10 minutes. | 我们要开始第一阶段了 大概要10分钟 |
[1:00:31] | Oh shit! | 靠 |
[1:00:38] | Your brain | 你的大脑 |
[1:00:39] | admit a blast | 在穿越的时候 |
[1:00:41] | of electromagnetic engergy a kin to an epileptics | 产生了类似癫痫症状 |
[1:00:44] | right at the moment you travel. | 的电磁能反应 |
[1:00:47] | And you can see it right here. | 你可以从这看出来 |
[1:00:50] | Now there a drugs for epilepsy we can use. | 现在有一种抗癫痫药我们可以用 |
[1:00:54] | But, | 但是 |
[1:00:56] | all of these drugs are way to strong for a fetus. | 这类药都对胎儿太过刺激 |
[1:00:59] | If in deed, it is a similar condition which is causing the miscarriage. | 但实际上 这跟造成流产的状况差不多 |
[1:01:03] | I’m 10 weeks in now | 我现在怀孕十周了 |
[1:01:05] | And we’ve never been that far long. | 我们从来没有坚持这么久过 |
[1:01:08] | So maybe the baby isn’t gonna travel. | 所以可能孩子并不会穿越 |
[1:01:10] | We’ll going to find out | 我们会知道的 |
[1:01:12] | We’ll going to take a look at Henry’s genetic code | 我们要看看亨利的基因密码 |
[1:01:15] | We would like to take a look at the clot genes | 我们要看看基因群 |
[1:01:19] | and then I would like to run the same test on the fetus | 然后我也要对胎儿进行同样的检测 |
[1:01:22] | Not to worry, it’s a non-invasive extraction of cell | 不用担心 这是非侵入性的细胞提取 |
[1:01:26] | But perhaps we’ll get some sort of indication | 但可能我们会得到一些办法 |
[1:01:29] | is how to bring you to full term | 能让你足月生产 |
[1:01:52] | Honey, wake up | 亲爱的 醒醒 |
[1:01:54] | You’re bleeding | 你在流血 |
[1:02:10] | We could adopt | 我们可以领养 |
[1:02:16] | What’s wrong with me wanting | 我想在此生要一件平常的东西 |
[1:02:18] | one normal thing in my life? | 这有什么错 |
[1:02:21] | I wanna be a mother | 我想当妈妈 |
[1:02:23] | I wanna bear a child, your child | 我想要孩子 你的孩子 |
[1:02:26] | Why can’t I have that? | 为什么我不能有孩子 |
[1:02:29] | I’ve never seen us with a baby | 我从没见过我们有孩子 |
[1:02:32] | Never. I travelled to the future and I’ve never seen it | 从没有 我曾去过未来但我从没见过 |
[1:02:35] | I, I don’t wanna hear that | 我 我不想听这些 |
[1:02:36] | – You heard what the doctor said. You’ll put yourself…- Stop | -你听见医生说的了 你会 -别说了 |
[1:02:51] | You’re okay, Henry? | 你没事吧 亨利 |
[1:02:53] | Just to be official about this | 只是例行公事 |
[1:02:55] | I need to ask you one last time | 我需要最后再问你一次 |
[1:02:56] | You’re sure you wanna do this? | 你确定你要这么做吗 |
[1:02:59] | Yeah. Yeah. I’ve signed the papers. | 是的是的 我已经签字了 |
[1:03:01] | Yeah, i know. | 是的 我知道 |
[1:03:01] | But Umh | 但是 |
[1:03:03] | The set to me is really one party of the decision. | 但在我看来这是你单方决定 |
[1:03:06] | Yeah, this time it is. | 是的 这次是的 |
[1:03:09] | You alright? | 你没事吧 |
[1:03:10] | – Need to call someone? -No. | -需要叫人吗 -不用了 |
[1:03:27] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:03:35] | Hey! What’s the matter? | 亨利 怎么了 |
[1:03:38] | I don’t really feel like being here right now. | 我现在真不想在这 |
[1:03:46] | Is it me? | 是因为我吗 |
[1:03:48] | No. | 不是的 |
[1:03:51] | I did something. | 我做了一些事情 |
[1:03:54] | It was hard, you won’t like it. | 很难 你不会喜欢的 |
[1:03:58] | What did you do? | 你做什么了 |
[1:04:00] | You won’t like it. | 你不会喜欢的 |
[1:04:02] | Then why did you do it? | 那你为什么还做 |
[1:04:05] | To stop us from fighting. | 为了停止我们的争吵 |
[1:04:10] | We’re fighting? | 我们争吵吗 |
[1:04:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:04:13] | Well, just when? What time? Could you… | 何时 什么时候 你可以 |
[1:04:16] | Could you tell me the answer to something I’m asking you? | 你可以回答我的问题吗 |
[1:04:20] | You wouldn’t get it anyway. | 无论如何我不会告诉你的 |
[1:04:29] | It wasn’t very nice. | 刚才那样很不好 |
[1:04:36] | You never kiss me before. | 你以前从没吻过我 |
[1:05:59] | I was with you in the meadow. | 我刚才和你在草地 |
[1:06:05] | When? | 什么时候 |
[1:06:06] | You’re about 18. | 你快18岁的时候 |
[1:06:09] | It was our first kiss. | 那是我们的初吻 |
[1:06:18] | You are having a bad day. | 那天你不顺心 |
[1:06:21] | I did something | 我做了一些事 |
[1:06:24] | Simply I felt I had to do. | 我觉得我不得不做 |
[1:06:27] | Oh, please don’t tell me something that’s gonna make me hate you. | 别告诉我那事会让我恨你 |
[1:06:37] | I had a vasectomy. | 我结扎了 |
[1:06:41] | I’m not gonna have a child. | 我不想要孩子 |
[1:06:43] | With the same genetic disorder means it gonna die. | 跟我有一样的基因紊乱意味着它会死 |
[1:06:46] | I won’t… I’m not gonna do it. | 我不能 我不能这样子 |
[1:06:50] | How dare you. | 你怎么敢这么做 |
[1:06:54] | You tricked me. | 你耍了我 |
[1:06:57] | You… | 你 |
[1:06:58] | You came to that meadow | 你去牧场 |
[1:07:00] | and you forced yourself into the heart and the mind of a little girl. | 你强行进入了一个小女孩的心 |
[1:07:06] | Wait, you think that I wanna this life… | 等等 你以为我想要这样的生活 |
[1:07:08] | This husband that disappears without any kind of a warning. | 丈夫一声招呼不打就消失了 |
[1:07:11] | Do you think anyone would want that? | 你觉得会有人想要这样的生活吗 |
[1:07:13] | Who would want that? | 谁会想要这样的生活 |
[1:07:18] | – You have a choice. – I never had a choice. | -你有别的选择 -我从没有过选择 |
[1:08:28] | Hello? | 你好 |
[1:09:16] | Thanks for coming. It’s freezing out there. | 谢谢你过来 外面真冷 |
[1:09:21] | Where’s Henry? | 亨利去哪了 |
[1:09:24] | I left him sleeping. | 我留他在家睡觉 |
[1:09:28] | I needed some time away from him. | 我需要离开他一会 |
[1:09:32] | How’s that working out for you? | 这对你有用吗 |
[1:09:39] | You’re okay? | 你没事吧 |
[1:09:41] | We had a fight. | 我们吵架了 |
[1:09:44] | It’s bad. | 真糟 |
[1:09:50] | Yeah, well. | 是的 |
[1:09:52] | He can be a pain in the ass, that guy. | 他有时真欠揍 那个家伙 |
[1:10:11] | It’s really good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:11:24] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[1:11:29] | What? | 什么 |
[1:11:32] | You’re weird. | 你很奇怪 |
[1:11:34] | You’re weird all week. | 你整周都很奇怪 |
[1:11:36] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[1:11:41] | Do you remember that night at the parking lot? | 你还记得在停车场的那个晚上吗 |
[1:11:44] | When I came to get you? | 当我出去接你的时候 |
[1:11:46] | You were younger, | 你还年轻 |
[1:11:48] | before the surgery. | 在手术之前 |
[1:11:56] | I mean it’s not like I’ve cheated on you. | 我是说我并没有背叛你 |
[1:12:04] | If we lose this baby, something happens to you… | 如果我们失去这个孩子 你发生了意外 |
[1:12:07] | From now on, I… | 从现在开始 我 |
[1:12:09] | We’re not going to fight anymore. | 我们再也不吵架了 |
[1:12:11] | We’re not even get excited. | 我们甚至不要太激动 |
[1:12:14] | I mean… If stress | 我是说 如果压力 |
[1:12:16] | is what causing the travelling, then | 是造成穿梭的原因 那么 |
[1:12:18] | we should give this baby | 我们应该给这个孩子 |
[1:12:20] | the most serene mode station on the planet. | 地球上最平静的心情 |
[1:12:26] | 18 weeks and perfectly healthy. | 18周 非常健康 |
[1:12:31] | And you asked about the sex. | 你问起性别 |
[1:12:34] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[1:12:37] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[1:12:42] | It’s got a really strong heart beat. | 心跳强而有力 |
[1:12:51] | What about Mia. | 米娅怎么样 |
[1:12:53] | That’s really pretty. | 很可爱 |
[1:12:56] | Where did you get the book? | 你从哪儿来的书 |
[1:12:59] | From Charisse. | 查丽丝给的 |
[1:13:02] | Jane? | 简 |
[1:13:04] | Used to name all my dolls Jane. | 以前我的娃娃都叫简 |
[1:13:09] | But we shouldn’t be talking names yet. | 但我们还不该讨论名字 |
[1:13:12] | I’m just get some ideas. | 我就是灵感突发 |
[1:13:27] | Look! There’s a man in there. | 看 那里有个男人 |
[1:13:33] | Shit! | 靠 |
[1:13:54] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[1:14:00] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:14:09] | Come on. Let’s go. | 快点 我们走 |
[1:14:14] | This is the first time we ever met. | 这是我们第一次见面 |
[1:14:16] | How do you do? | 你好 |
[1:14:18] | How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[1:14:19] | 10. How about you? | 10岁 你呢 |
[1:14:21] | 38 | 38. |
[1:14:24] | So tell me about you. | 该你告诉我了 |
[1:14:25] | How’s school? What do you learning? | 学校怎么样 你学什么 |
[1:14:27] | Well, not much at school but I read all the time. | 在学校一般 但我一直在看书 |
[1:14:29] | I read about Egypt. | 我看有关埃及的书 |
[1:14:31] | And mom and I read Lord of the Ring | 妈妈和我看指环王 |
[1:14:33] | My grandpa teach me the violin. | 我爷爷教我小提琴 |
[1:14:35] | And I heard grandma sing. | 我听到过外婆唱歌 |
[1:14:39] | It was beautiful. | 太美了 |
[1:14:40] | At the opera Iêda. | 在歌剧院 是阿依达 |
[1:14:43] | Did you time travelled? | 你也穿越 |
[1:14:44] | Mom said you and I are exactly alike. | 妈妈说你和我真是一摸一样 |
[1:14:47] | Except Dr. Kendrick says I’m prodigy. | 除了肯德里克医生说我是个神童 |
[1:14:49] | Cause some times I can choose where I go. | 因为有时我可以选择我想去的地方 |
[1:14:51] | You can control it? | 你可以控制 |
[1:14:53] | When you go? When you come back? | 什么时候走 什么时候回来 |
[1:14:55] | I’m learning. | 我正在学 |
[1:14:56] | I saw you and mom walking in the street before I was born. | 我看见我出生之前你和妈妈在街上走 |
[1:14:59] | You walked right by me. | 你与我擦身而过 |
[1:15:01] | You were arguing. | 你们在争吵 |
[1:15:03] | I bet. | 我想是的 |
[1:15:06] | It’s so good to meet you, Alba. | 遇见到你真好 阿尔芭 |
[1:15:09] | And it’s so good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[1:15:10] | Me too, daddy. | 我也是 爸爸 |
[1:15:12] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:15:13] | I really missed you. | 我真的很想你 |
[1:15:21] | How long has it been? | 我多久以后会死 |
[1:15:24] | How old were you when I died? It’s okay. | 当我死的时候你几岁 没关系 |
[1:15:28] | 5. | 五岁 |
[1:15:29] | 5? | 五岁 |
[1:15:31] | I’m sorry. I shouldn’t have told you. | 对不起 我不应该告诉你的 |
[1:15:32] | No, no, no. It’s okay. It’s okay. | 不不 没关系 没关系的 |
[1:15:37] | I have to travel pass my own life before. | 我之前要穿越我的一生 |
[1:15:42] | How’s your Mom? | 你妈妈怎么样 |
[1:15:43] | She’s okay. | 她还好 |
[1:15:45] | Sad. | 很伤心 |
[1:15:48] | Alba, what are you doing? | 阿尔芭 你在做什么 |
[1:15:50] | Dad, it’s my teacher. | 爸爸 那是我老师 |
[1:15:53] | You better go, I don’t wanna get you into trouble. | 你该走了 我不想给你惹麻烦 |
[1:15:55] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:16:04] | Go. | 去吧 |
[1:16:11] | I love you, Daddy. | 我爱你 爸爸 |
[1:16:13] | I love you too, honey. | 我也爱你 亲爱的 |
[1:16:42] | Alba. | 阿尔芭 |
[1:16:45] | Alba? | 阿尔芭 |
[1:16:49] | We’ll name her Alba. | 我们将会叫她阿尔芭 |
[1:16:54] | You met her? | 你见到她了吗 |
[1:16:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:16:58] | She’s so beautiful | 她是那么美丽 |
[1:17:00] | And so smart. | 那么聪明 |
[1:17:02] | You’ll love her so much. | 你会非常爱她的 |
[1:17:13] | So everything’s gonna be okay? | 那么一切将会很顺利吗 |
[1:17:16] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:17:19] | Everything will be okay. | 一切顺利 |
[1:17:23] | Keep breathing. | 保持呼吸 |
[1:17:24] | – Push. – Keep going. | -使劲 -加油 |
[1:17:26] | – Come on. – Come on. | -加油 -加油 |
[1:17:28] | Go! | 加油 |
[1:17:33] | Congratulations. She’s beautiful. | 恭喜你了 她真漂亮 |
[1:17:35] | Oh my god. | 天哪 |
[1:18:43] | Henry? | 亨利 |
[1:18:55] | Do you know who Al’s playing with? | 你知道阿尔正在跟谁玩吗 |
[1:19:00] | It’s Alba. | 是阿尔芭 |
[1:19:02] | Yes, but who’s she with? | 我知道 但她和谁在一起 |
[1:19:04] | Your daughter. | 你的女儿 |
[1:19:06] | They’re both your daughters. | 她们两个都是你的女儿 |
[1:19:09] | She’s time traveller. | 她是个时间旅行者 |
[1:19:15] | Is it too weird? | 这是不是太奇怪了 |
[1:19:18] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:19] | It’s kinda magical. | 是有点不可思议 |
[1:19:29] | Where’s Alba? | 阿尔芭呢 |
[1:19:32] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[1:19:38] | Honey, you wanna talk about it? | 亲爱的 你想谈谈这事吗 |
[1:19:42] | No. | 不 |
[1:19:57] | Do you want again? | 需要再来点吗 |
[1:19:59] | – No. – Sure? | -不了 -真不要吗 |
[1:20:24] | What was that about? | 你们说了什么 |
[1:20:26] | What was what? | 什么什么 |
[1:20:28] | Why is she so upset? | 她为什么那么失落 |
[1:20:30] | She was just sad for a minute, I guess. | 我想她只会伤心一会儿 |
[1:20:35] | Okay, what did she know? | 她知道什么 |
[1:20:37] | Tell me, or I’ll… | 告诉我 要不然我会 |
[1:20:39] | I’ll imagine the worst. | 我会想象最糟的事 |
[1:20:41] | Go ahead to imgaine then. | 那就想吧 |
[1:20:43] | You gonna do it anyway. | 反正你都会想的 |
[1:20:56] | You’re alright? | 你还好吧 |
[1:20:59] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:21:10] | Did you have a nice birthday? | 你的生日开心吗 |
[1:21:17] | Baby, | 亲爱的 |
[1:21:18] | You know, if something’s bothering you, | 你要知道 如果有事困扰你 |
[1:21:20] | You can always tell mommy. | 你永远可以告诉妈妈 |
[1:21:23] | No, I can’t. | 不 我不能 |
[1:21:25] | Why not? | 为什么不能 |
[1:21:27] | Because Daddy told me not to. | 因为爸爸告诉我不能 |
[1:21:32] | I knew you love Daddy. | 你爱爸爸 |
[1:21:34] | But some times Daddy could be wrong. | 但有些时候爸爸可能是错的 |
[1:21:38] | You wanna tell me what it is? | 你想要告诉我是怎么回事吗 |
[1:21:40] | It’s okay if you do. | 没关系的 |
[1:21:42] | – You promise? – I promise. | -你保证吗 -我保证 |
[1:21:46] | Daddy’s going to die. | 爸爸要死了 |
[1:21:52] | Who told you that? | 谁跟你说的 |
[1:21:55] | Alba told me. | 阿尔芭告诉我的 |
[1:22:01] | She did? | 她跟你这么说的 |
[1:22:03] | She told me that daddy would die when I’m 5 years old. | 她告诉我爸爸会在我五岁的时候死去 |
[1:22:23] | Alba told me | 阿尔芭告诉我 |
[1:22:24] | That you die when she’s 5 years old. | 你在她五岁的时候会死去 |
[1:22:34] | The day that you landed in the hallway, | 那天你躺在走廊里 |
[1:22:36] | You were shot. | 你被枪击了 |
[1:22:40] | That’s it. | 是那个时候吗 |
[1:22:42] | Isn’t it? | 是吗 |
[1:22:43] | You get shot. | 你被打中了 |
[1:22:49] | I honestly don’t know. I… | 我真的不知道 |
[1:23:06] | I’m scared. | 我很害怕 |
[1:23:28] | – It’s dead. – But why? | -它死了 -为什么 |
[1:23:30] | It’s what happens. | 这是自然规律 |
[1:23:32] | We’re born, we live and then when we get old, we just die. | 出生 成长 衰老 死亡 |
[1:23:57] | How on earth that he get hypothermia in October? | 他怎么会在十月份就冻成这样 |
[1:23:58] | I need to let them do their work here. | 你要让他们在这里工作 |
[1:24:01] | He said that some guys were chasing him. | 他说有些人在追他 |
[1:24:03] | It was snowing. | 天在下雪 |
[1:24:04] | And he got into a car train | 他进了一节车厢 |
[1:24:06] | And then somebody walked to him and they… | 之后有人走向他然后他们 |
[1:24:10] | They are going to save his foot. | 他们会保住他的腿的 |
[1:24:13] | And he’s gonna be in a wheel chair for a few months | 他得坐上几个月的轮椅 |
[1:24:16] | But he’s gonna be alright. | 但之后就会好的 |
[1:24:20] | He has to be able to walk. | 他得能走 |
[1:24:23] | He has to be able to run. | 他得能跑 |
[1:24:25] | If he can’t run, | 如果他不能跑 |
[1:24:36] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:24:40] | Are you dying? | 你要死了吗 |
[1:24:42] | No. | 不 |
[1:24:46] | Are you going to have to be in this chair from now on? | 你以后就一直会在这椅子上坐着了吗 |
[1:24:54] | Only for a little while, honey. | 只坐一会儿 亲爱的 |
[1:25:06] | Things are happening fast now, honey. | 现在事情发生的很频繁 亲爱的 |
[1:25:09] | I’m travelling a lot. | 我总穿越 |
[1:25:12] | Might be because of what they give me for the pain. | 可能是因为他们给我吃止痛剂的缘故 |
[1:25:17] | Try to stay, daddy. | 试着留下 爸爸 |
[1:25:20] | What are you doing? | 你是怎么做到的 |
[1:25:22] | When I feel like I’m going, | 当我觉得要离去 |
[1:25:25] | I sing. | 我就唱歌 |
[1:25:27] | I sing to myself. | 我对我自己唱歌 |
[1:25:33] | Let’s try that. | 让我们试试 |
[1:26:05] | Clare. | 克莱尔 |
[1:26:07] | Clare. | 克莱尔 |
[1:26:47] | This would come in handy one day. | 有一天这会变得顺手的 |
[1:26:49] | Now you need to feel it honey. | 亲爱的 你要去感受 |
[1:26:51] | It will tell you when to twist. | 它会告诉你什么时候应该转动 |
[1:26:55] | Oh! That’s my girl. | 这才是我的女儿 |
[1:26:59] | This smells great, mommy. | 这闻起来太香了 妈妈 |
[1:27:01] | Okay, that’s ready. Tray it over. | 好了 这个做好了 拿过去 |
[1:27:03] | Don’t forget the base soup. | 别忘了料汤 |
[1:27:05] | Be generous. | 多洒点 |
[1:27:06] | It’s kinda hot. | 有点烫 |
[1:27:07] | Lots. | 多洒点 |
[1:27:09] | Be careful. | 小心点 |
[1:27:11] | There you go. Okay, turn in. Done! | 好啦 把它放进去 搞定 |
[1:27:19] | Look, everyone. It’s snowing. | 大家快看 下雪了 |
[1:27:24] | Oh honey. Your coat! | 亲爱的 你的外套 |
[1:27:53] | – Wow! – It’s beautiful. | -哇 -真漂亮 |
[1:27:55] | Can we open the presents tonight? | 我们今晚可以拆礼物吗 |
[1:27:58] | What presents? | 什么礼物 |
[1:28:00] | Santa doesn’t come till you’re asleep. | 圣诞老人不会在你睡着之前来的 |
[1:28:03] | I already looked in the closet. | 我已经看过那个壁橱了 |
[1:28:06] | Alba, that closet was locked. | 阿尔芭 那个壁橱锁了 |
[1:28:17] | Christmas is in the morning. | 圣诞节是在早晨 |
[1:28:19] | That’s the rule. | 那是规定 |
[1:28:21] | No presents on Christmas Eve. | 平安夜是没有礼物的 |
[1:28:23] | What on earth are we going to do? | 那我们到底要干什么 |
[1:28:45] | Merry Christmas. Thank you. Daddy, daddy. | 圣诞快乐 谢谢 爸爸 爸爸 |
[1:29:11] | Can I get you a drink. | 需要我帮你拿杯饮料吗 |
[1:29:12] | – No, I’ll get it. – Okay. | -不了 我自己来吧 -好的 |
[1:29:14] | Hey Gomez. Come outside for a minute. | 高梅兹 出来一下 |
[1:29:17] | Why? It’s cold out there. | 为什么 外面很冷 |
[1:29:19] | Don’t be an old man. Come on. Just take a second. | 别像个老头子一样 快 就出来一下 |
[1:29:33] | What’s the… | 怎么 |
[1:29:35] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[1:29:41] | Just wanna say thanks for everything, man. | 就想为一切道谢 哥们 |
[1:29:44] | You have been a great friend. | 你是个不折不扣的好朋友 |
[1:29:45] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[1:29:49] | Something might happen tonight. Alright? | 今晚有些事要发生 |
[1:29:54] | It’s one leg, you know. | 只有一条腿好用 你知道的 |
[1:29:57] | I’ve always been a pain in the ass. | 我总惹你生气 |
[1:29:59] | You’ve been great. | 你总是帮我 |
[1:30:01] | It’s all been great. | 帮我一切 |
[1:30:09] | Don’t mention it. | 别提那个了 |
[1:30:10] | Guys, are you crazy? | 伙计们 你们疯了吗 |
[1:30:14] | It’s freezing. | 外面这么冷 |
[1:30:16] | Baby, put this on. | 亲爱的 盖上这个 |
[1:30:17] | Gomez, this… | 高梅兹 这 |
[1:30:18] | This is just man and man. | 这是男人之间的秘密 |
[1:30:46] | Henry. | 亨利 |
[1:30:52] | No. | 不要 |
[1:30:57] | No. | 不要 |
[1:30:59] | Come here. | 过来 |
[1:31:04] | Come on. | 过来 |
[1:31:35] | Why did you let me invite all these people? | 你为什么还让我邀请了这么多人 |
[1:31:40] | I don’t want you to be alone. | 我不想让你独自面对一切 |
[1:31:57] | It won’t change anything. | 什么都不会改变 |
[1:32:02] | I would not give up | 我不会放弃 |
[1:32:04] | One second of our life together. | 我们在一起的每一秒 |
[1:33:13] | I knew I clipped it. | 我就知道我肯定打中了 |
[1:33:15] | But I don’t see any tracks. | 但我看不到任何痕迹 |
[1:33:18] | Yeah. Let’s try it over here. | 去那边找找吧 |
[1:33:34] | – Clare. Clare. – I love you more than anything. | -克莱尔 克莱尔 -我爱你胜过一切 |
[1:33:36] | I love you. I’ll always love you. | 我爱你 我永远都如此爱你 |
[1:33:51] | Stay here. | 在这待着 |
[1:34:00] | Oh, my sweetie. | 亲爱的 |
[1:34:02] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:34:06] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:35:44] | Daddy. | 爸爸 |
[1:35:45] | Alba. | 阿尔芭 |
[1:35:48] | Daddy, I knew I’ll see you again. I knew it! | 爸爸 我就知道我会再遇见你的 我就知道 |
[1:35:59] | How old are you? | 你几岁了 |
[1:36:00] | When is this? | 现在是什么时候 |
[1:36:01] | – I’m 9. – You’re 9? | -我九岁了 -你九岁了 |
[1:36:02] | And you’re mom still leaves clothes? | 你妈妈还是会留下衣服给我吗 |
[1:36:04] | She said you’ll never know. | 她说一切还未成定局 |
[1:36:07] | You remember Max and Rosa, don’t you? | 记得麦克斯和罗萨吗 |
[1:36:09] | Gomez’s kids. | 高梅兹的孩子 |
[1:36:11] | They are so grown up. | 他们已经这么大了 |
[1:36:13] | Run back to the house you guys. | 跑回家去 |
[1:36:15] | Tell mom he’s here. | 跟妈妈说他来了 |
[1:36:17] | Tell her to come. | 让她来 |
[1:36:18] | – Let’s go. – Wait up! | -走 -等等我 |
[1:36:22] | Tell me the story of how you and mama met. | 告诉我你和妈妈相遇的故事吧 |
[1:36:26] | Doesn’t she tell you? | 她以前没告诉你吗 |
[1:36:27] | She does. But not like you do. | 她讲过 但不像你讲的 |
[1:36:30] | Well, it was right here in this meadow. | 就是在这片草地 |
[1:36:34] | And one fine day, | 晴朗的一天 |
[1:36:37] | Your mom was just a tiny little thing, | 你妈妈还只有那么一点儿大 |
[1:36:40] | Goes out to the clearing and there was a man there… | 跑到了这片空地 有个男人在那 |
[1:36:43] | With no clothes. | 没穿衣服 |
[1:36:45] | Not a stitch on him. | 什么都没穿 |
[1:36:47] | And after she gives him a blanket | 在她给了他一条 |
[1:36:48] | She happens to be carrying. | 她碰巧带来的毯子之后 |
[1:36:50] | He explains to her that he’s a time traveller. | 他说自己是时间旅行者 |
[1:36:54] | Now. | 至今 |
[1:36:55] | For some reason, I’ll never understand. | 我仍不知道为什么 |
[1:36:59] | She believes them. | 她就相信了我 |
[1:37:00] | Cause it’s true. | 因为这是真的 |
[1:37:04] | Henry! | 亨利 |
[1:37:08] | – I’m going. – No, daddy. Sing! | -我要走了 -不 爸爸 唱歌吧 |
[1:37:10] | I can’t sing. | 我不会唱歌 |
[1:37:36] | – Where are you from? – 39. | -你从什么时候回来 -39岁 |
[1:37:39] | Alba is just a baby. We’re in the house. We’re happy. | 阿尔芭还是个小婴儿 我们在家里 很快乐 |
[1:37:42] | Why don’t you tell me you’re coming, I”ll… | 你为什么不告诉我你要来这儿 |
[1:37:44] | I would be here waiting. | 我会在这等你的 |
[1:37:46] | I didn’t want you to wait. | 我不想让你等 |
[1:37:49] | I don’t want you spend your life waiting. | 我不想让你终生等待 |
[1:37:54] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[1:37:59] | I can’t stay. | 我不能停留 |
[1:38:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:39:00] | Sometimes he’s in the trees, | 有时候他躲在树丛中 |
[1:39:02] | Deciding when to come out and surprising me. | 计划着什么时候出来给我个惊喜 |
[1:39:05] | I used to think that when I’m a little girl | 当我还是个小女孩的时候 我经常这样想 |
[1:39:08] | That he was always here even when he wasn’t. | 他总是在我周围 就算他不在的时候 |
[1:39:12] | I guess he is, isn’t he? | 我猜他在的 难道不是吗 |