英文名称:The Tournament
年代:2009
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:34] | Not all things in the world | 并非所有世的上东西 |
[00:35] | are quite as they first appear. | 都是表里如一的 |
[00:40] | Every seven years in an ordinary town, | 每过七年 就会有一个很普通的小镇 |
[00:44] | an extraordinary event takes place. | 爆发出一系列特别的事件 |
[00:47] | You won’t know it… | 你可能根本不会知道这些… |
[00:50] | you won’t see it… | 更不会目睹这一切… |
[00:58] | …but it happens. | …但这些一直在发生 |
[01:17] | Damn | 妈的 |
[01:30] | -You out? -Yeah | -你出局了? -是啊 |
[01:31] | Don’t let it be him, Joshua, not him. | 别输给他 乔什华 干掉他 |
[01:37] | Mr. Harlow! | 哈洛先生! |
[01:42] | What’s the matter, Mr, Harlow? | 哈洛先生 你怎么回事啊? |
[01:45] | Are you out of bullets? | 是不是子弹打光了啊? |
[01:46] | Here, have some of mine! | 那么 我就奉送些给你吧! |
[01:58] | no you don’t, Mr, Harlow. | 你跑不了的 哈洛先生 |
[02:18] | Joshua! | 乔什华! |
[02:22] | To be quite frank with you, | 不是我看不起你 |
[02:25] | you’re a stain on our profession. | 你简直是我们这一行的耻辱 |
[02:27] | I’m beyond fucking insulted. | 我都不稀说你 |
[02:31] | So | 快点 |
[02:34] | come on out | 给我出来 |
[02:36] | and I’ll show you | 我这就给你指引一条 |
[02:37] | the only way to quit this line of work. | 唯一的解脱之路 |
[03:41] | Congratulations, man. | 恭喜你 老兄 |
[03:45] | Thanks | 谢了 |
[03:48] | I’m glad it was you | 我很高兴最后是你 |
[04:03] | Enjoy your life together. | 祝你们白头到老 |
[04:29] | We have a winner | 胜利者诞生了 |
[08:30] | Another day in the borough. | 乱世浮生又一天 |
[08:39] | All right, you, Come on. | 嘿 你 醒醒啦 |
[08:41] | out | 出去 |
[08:42] | You been here long enough. | 你在这里太久了 |
[08:44] | -Closing time, eh? -opening time. | -到打烊时间了? -是开门时间 |
[08:46] | How many times have I told you about this? | 还要我数落你多少回啊? |
[08:49] | Come on, out | 出去 赶快 |
[08:50] | What did I do last night? | 我昨晚都做了些什么? |
[08:52] | It’s not what you did,it’s how much you drank. | 不是你做了什么 是你喝了多少 |
[08:54] | You’re a disgrace, you know that? | 你简直是个耻辱 知道吗? |
[08:59] | You dirty bastard, Right. | 你个丫挺的 过来 |
[09:02] | Sorry | 对不起 |
[09:03] | Sorry | 对不起 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:903个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:142个,六级词汇:84个,GRE词汇:70个,托福词汇:104个,考研词汇:160个,专四词汇:136个,专八词汇:22个, 所有生词标注共:277个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[09:06] | Here, Don’t forget this. | 还有 别忘了这个 |
[09:10] | now piss off, Father, You’re barred! | 现在快滚吧 神父 这里再也不欢迎你了! |
[09:19] | Disgusting. | 不知羞耻的东西 |
[09:23] | Fuck off | 关你屌事 |
[09:31] | All right, Venue’s stacked. | 好了 地点已确定 |
[09:32] | Visual is coming through, Almost got it. | 有画面了 马上就好 |
[09:34] | I’m into the ccTV mainframe. | 我已进入监控系统主界面 |
[09:37] | That is tasty and invisible. | 真是神不是鬼不觉啊 |
[09:40] | Thank you, Watch and learn. | 多谢夸奖 以后学着点 |
[09:41] | -Rerouting, -Thank you. | -开始重定向 -谢谢 |
[09:42] | Rerouted CCTV footage is online. | 监控系统画面重定位完毕 |
[09:46] | Confirm complete camera tap. | 摄像头指向已确认 |
[09:48] | Rerouted ccTV confirmed | A区域到B区域的所有监控 |
[09:50] | on all grid sections A through to B. | 均已重定向 |
[09:52] | We have coverage of the entire city | 我们已覆盖整座城镇 |
[09:53] | Abso-fucking-lutely. | 完美到了邪恶的水平 |
[09:55] | Good, Visuals on the standby? | 很好 所有视频信号都已就位了吗? |
[09:56] | All available motion detectors and hidden cameras | 所有可用的运动探测器和隐匿摄像头 |
[09:58] | are active and responsive. | 都已激活 完全响应 |
[09:59] | -Block coms -Blocking | -压制警用通讯 -开始压制 |
[10:01] | Emergency calls placed on permanent hold cycle. | 对报警电话中心进行海量拨号 |
[10:05] | Emergency radio frequencies are scrambled. | 紧急通讯波段进行噪声覆盖 |
[10:07] | Lock everything, Prepare to go live. | 锁定目前状况 准备直播 |
[10:11] | We’re up. | 我们已就位 |
[10:12] | About time, What’s our status? | 播出时间上有问题吗? |
[10:14] | Woman, Some of the long hauls are a little late rising, | 有几个长途赶过来的状态还有待恢复 |
[10:17] | but the majority are up and about. | 但大多数人已经就绪 |
[10:18] | And the implants? | 植入物呢? |
[10:19] | The surgery teams completed overnight. | 外科小组已经连夜完成了 |
[10:21] | Good, Make sure the cleanup crews are ready. | 很好 确保清洁小组就位待命 |
[10:23] | They’re going to have a busy day. | 他们将迎来忙碌的一天 |
[10:26] | Ladies and gentlemen | 女士们 先生们 |
[10:28] | welcome to the Tournament. | 欢迎来到杀手锦标赛 |
[10:33] | It is my honor | 能在这里为诸位主持 |
[10:35] | to be your host for this legendary event, | 这场传奇般的盛事 是我的荣幸 |
[10:38] | being held for the first time here in Great Britain. | 在大不列颠还是第一次进行这样的活动 |
[10:41] | With more CCTV than anywhere else on Earth, | 这里有着世界上密度最高的监控探头 |
[10:43] | we shouldn’t miss a thing. | 我们应该不会错过任何精彩瞬间 |
[10:47] | now, as you know, | 现在 如你们所知 |
[10:51] | the stakes in this room are high, | 在这间屋子里 赌注很高 |
[10:54] | but the stakes for our competitors out there | 但外面被我们下了注的那些人 |
[10:56] | are the highest possible. | 他们的赌注才是最高的 |
[10:58] | At this very moment, | 在这个非常时刻 |
[11:00] | 30 of the world’s greatest assassins | 30个全世界最优秀的杀手 |
[11:02] | are preparing for the ultimate sporting event. | 正在准备投身到这项超越极限的运动 |
[11:05] | International killers of every imaginable discipline | 这些称霸一方的国际杀手 |
[11:09] | will compete for a $10 million cash prize | 将在这里竞争这一千万美元现金的奖金 |
[11:12] | and the honorable title of the “World’s Best,” | 以及”世界最佳杀手”的桂冠 |
[11:17] | our lovely ladies are standing by to take your bets. | 我们这些可爱的女士会帮你们下注 |
[11:20] | 100K minimum stake. | 每注最低10万 |
[11:22] | And here are a few of my personal favorites | 这里有几个我非常看好的家伙 |
[11:25] | you may wish to keep your eye on. | 也许值得你们先了解一下 |
[11:27] | -Visuals online, -Go to seven. | -接入视频 -7号画面 |
[11:29] | -Go to seven, Rob, -And cue. | -调出7号画面 罗伯 -播出 |
[11:31] | Lai Lai Zhen, abandoned at birth and left for dead. | 郑莱莱 一出生就被遗弃 |
[11:37] | At 17, she was killing for the Triads | 17岁开始给三合会做杀手 |
[11:39] | and has grown up to become the number one hitter | 在她的努力之下 最近三年里 |
[11:41] | in the Eastern market for the past three years… | 她已经成为了东方行情中的头号杀手… |
[11:44] | a snip at 10 to 1 . | 赔率是一赔十 |
[11:51] | Anton Bogart | 安顿·伯格特 |
[11:53] | An outstanding athlete, | 一个杰出的运动员 |
[11:54] | he lives for the thrill of the hunt. | 他对狩猎充满激情 |
[11:56] | Silent, stealthy, smart… | 无声无息… |
[11:58] | a lethal option. | 一击致命 |
[12:00] | 9 to 1 . | 一赔九 |
[12:04] | Yuri Petrov, Russian special forces. | 尤里·彼德洛夫 俄罗斯特种部队成员 |
[12:07] | An incredible all-rounder armed to the teeth. | 无所不能 高度武装 |
[12:11] | Fists, feet, bullets, bombs… | 拳脚功夫 枪弹重炮… |
[12:13] | utterly merciless, he has it all. | 铁手追命 冷血无情 |
[12:19] | Miles Slade, the crazy Texan kid. | 麦尔斯·斯莱德 得克萨斯的疯狂小子 |
[12:23] | An outside bet, | 技术虽然不入流 |
[12:24] | but he’s mad enough to rise the ranks. | 但是他的疯狂让他进到了前列 |
[12:27] | Reckless, ruthless, wild, | 鲁莽 残忍 野蛮 |
[12:29] | but guaranteed great entertainment. | 但绝对享受暴力 |
[12:31] | This is one guy who truly loves his job. | 这是一个超爱自己工作的家伙 |
[12:36] | And if you thought it couldn’t get any better, | 如果你们觉得还不够刺激 |
[12:38] | we have a dramatic late entrant… | 我们还有一个戏剧性人物… |
[12:41] | a returning champion who I’m sure | 一位归来的优胜者 |
[12:43] | will add something very personal to the proceedings. | 我确信他会为了私仇来到这里 |
[12:47] | Seven years ago, | 七年前 |
[12:48] | Joshua Harlow took the Tournament by storm | 乔什华·哈洛经历了锦标赛的铁血历练 |
[12:50] | and retired as a champion. | 最终功成身退 |
[12:52] | But this year he’s back. | 但今年他又回来了 |
[12:54] | For one reason, and one reason only… | 只有一个理由… |
[12:57] | revenge. | 报仇 |
[12:59] | Joshua’s wife was brutally murdered | 四个月前 在迈阿密家里 |
[13:01] | in their Miami home four months ago, | 乔什华的妻子被野蛮杀害 |
[13:03] | and the person who killed her | 杀死她的人 |
[13:05] | is one of this year’s players! | 是今年的参赛者中的某一位! |
[13:09] | Joshua Harlow is our favorite at 2 to 1 . | 乔什华·哈洛是大热门 一赔二 |
[13:15] | Activate tracking devices. | 激活跟踪装置 |
[13:16] | overlaying and synching positions. | 覆盖目标 同步位置信号 |
[13:18] | -Tracking bugs online, -Prepare to go hot. | -在线追踪 -准备热线 |
[13:21] | Hotter than me in a swimsuit. | 热得都想脱泳裤了 |
[13:24] | Cue. | 播出 |
[13:25] | As ever, each assassin | 象过去一样 每个杀手 |
[13:28] | is implanted with a tracking device, | 都被植入了一个跟踪装置 |
[13:29] | so we can find them, | 那样我们能发现他们 |
[13:31] | and they can find each other. | 他们也能发现彼此 |
[13:32] | But this year we’ve added an extra pinch of spice. | 但这一回我们在里面另外加了点料 |
[13:36] | If we don’t have a winner within 24 hours, | 如果24小时里没有产生赢家 |
[13:39] | our contestants will discover | 我们参赛者将发现 |
[13:41] | that their tracking device | 他们身上的那个跟踪装置 |
[13:43] | isn’t just a tracking device. | 不仅仅只是跟踪他们用的 |
[13:46] | Well, I know you’re all very busy men. | 言归正传 我知道诸位都是大忙人 |
[13:51] | 30 contestants | 30参赛者 |
[13:54] | 24 hours | 24小时 |
[13:56] | one rule… | 一条规则… |
[13:57] | kill or die. | 杀人或被杀 |
[13:59] | Ladies and gentlemen,place your bets. | 女士们 先生们 请开始下注 |
[14:02] | The Tournament has begun. | 锦标赛已经开始 |
[14:54] | Suck me sideways. | 吸了我的 |
[14:56] | I would kill for a piece of that pie. | 我会把你杀了做成肉馅饼 |
[14:58] | Yeah, right. | 没错 |
[15:00] | You’d be fucking dead before you could lick your lips. | 估计在你能咂咂嘴之前就咯屁了 |
[15:02] | Besides, somebody upstairs has designs on her. | 不过 楼上好像有人要算计她呢 |
[15:06] | oh, yeah? Is that so? | 是吗? 就是那个? |
[15:08] | Yeah, kinda. | 是有那么点意思 |
[15:09] | They go way back, He nurtured her or something. | 又走开了 看来他在迂回 |
[15:11] | oh, oh, oh | 啊哦 |
[15:13] | All right, it is showtime. | 好啦 表演时间到了 |
[15:14] | Holy shit, Can you do that? | 见鬼 你这是干嘛? |
[15:17] | -Wow, -He just killed an innocent guy! | -哇哦 -他刚杀了个无辜的家伙! |
[15:18] | Fuck! I love this shit. | 妈的! 我喜欢这混蛋 |
[15:20] | -Fuck! -Keep on him. | -见鬼! -镜头锁定他 |
[15:21] | I’m locked on him, Nowhere to hide. | 我锁定他了 跑不了的 |
[15:23] | Miss Hunter, it is showtime. | 猎人小姐 表演时间到 |
[15:25] | We have Tomko versus Zhen. | 是托马克对决郑莱莱 |
[15:26] | That is England v. China! | 是场中英大战! |
[15:29] | Good,Patch it through. | 很好 把画面切过来 |
[15:31] | Sir, we’re off. | 头儿 我们有进展了 |
[15:32] | It’s Steve Tomko and Lai Lai Zhen. | 是斯蒂夫·托马克对决郑莱莱 |
[15:34] | What the fuck are you up to? | 你这是在唱哪一出啊? |
[15:38] | Who is it? | 是谁? |
[15:50] | Room service. | 客房服务 |
[15:52] | Breakfast, madam. | 您的早餐 女士 |
[15:53] | You like that, bitch? Huh? | 喜欢这个吗 婊子? 滋味如何? |
[17:09] | I just want you to know,after I kill you, | 我告诉你吧 在我杀死你之后 |
[17:11] | I’m going to fuck you. | 我还要奸你的尸 |
[17:29] | Hey, welcome to the tournament, Rob. | 嘿 欢迎观看杀手锦标赛 罗伯 |
[17:40] | You fucking bitch! | 你这个该死的婊子! |
[17:57] | First blood to Lai Lai Zhen. | 第一滴血属于郑莱莱 |
[18:04] | Her odds move to 7 to 1 . | 她的赔率调整为一赔七 |
[18:07] | Yeah! | 好啊! |
[18:15] | Cleanup crew Delta | 德尔塔清洁小组 |
[18:16] | to the lvy House Hotel room 107. | 去伊万酒店107房间 |
[18:19] | We’re on our way. | 我们已经出发 |
[18:20] | I still would. | 我仍然挺立 |
[18:22] | Confirm one body… | 确认一具尸体… |
[18:24] | oh, okay, party time. | 哦 聚会时间到了 |
[18:26] | We have the Frenchman Anton Bogart | 是法国人 安顿·伯格特 |
[18:28] | heading into a cluster | 形成多人局面 |
[18:30] | -developing on the high street. -Shit. | -就在大街上 -见鬼 |
[18:31] | Activating all street security cams. | 激活所有街道安全探头 |
[18:34] | Picking it up on one,two, three police cameras. | 接入一 二 三架警用摄像头 |
[18:38] | -The cameras live?-Cameras are live. | -摄像头有信号吗? -有直播画面 |
[18:41] | We are in on the Gypsy. | 马戏开场 |
[19:43] | Fuck, The Frenchman’s gone cold. | 妈的 法国人完蛋了 |
[19:44] | I didn’t see a fight, You see him get killed? | 我没看见有打斗 你看见他被杀了吗? |
[19:46] | no, I didn’t see a fucking fight. | 没有 没看到打斗 |
[19:48] | Doing a signal sweep. | 扫描一遍信号 |
[19:49] | Check his body heat sensor now. | 现在检查他的体温传感器 |
[19:50] | I’m on it. | 正在检查 |
[20:00] | He’s back, What did you do? | 又有了 你怎么做的? |
[20:02] | Must’ve been a blip. | 一定是脉冲屏蔽 |
[20:03] | Run a complete diagnostic,I don’t like blips. | 进行一遍全面分析 我讨厌脉冲屏蔽 |
[20:11] | Top you off? | 要继杯吗? |
[20:14] | -Coffee?-no. | -咖啡? -不需要 |
[20:16] | Top you off? | 要继杯吗? |
[20:21] | There you go. | 好嘞 |
[20:30] | Yes. | 是我 |
[20:32] | No. | 没有啊 |
[20:34] | okay. | 好的 |
[21:11] | You planning to pay for that? | 你打算为这个付钱吗? |
[21:15] | Yeah, Yes. | 是的 |
[21:20] | Credit card? | 信用卡行吗? |
[21:23] | Here, Father,Allow me. | 我来吧 神父 |
[21:27] | Enjoy your coffee. | 喝你的咖啡吧 |
[21:28] | Au revoir. | 再见 |
[21:31] | Thank you | 谢谢 |
[23:14] | Hello, Todd. | 你好 托德 |
[23:17] | Hello, Father. | 你好 神父 |
[23:18] | Sorry I haven’t been around. | 很抱歉我没有赶得及 |
[23:20] | I’ve been busy,How’s your mom doing? | 我很忙 你妈妈还好吗? |
[23:22] | She died, Father. | 她过世了 神父 |
[23:24] | I-I’m sorry. | 我-我很抱歉 |
[23:27] | She was asking after you. | 她弥留之际还问起过你 |
[23:29] | Is there anything I can do,like help with the funeral? | 有我需要我做的事情吗? 帮忙个葬礼什么的? |
[23:32] | That’s okay,I’ve got it all sorted. | 不必了 我都安排好了 |
[23:49] | – oh, fuck -What? | – 见鬼 -怎么了? |
[23:51] | I think we have another blip. | 看来我们又出现了一个脉冲屏蔽 |
[23:52] | Shooter on the rooftop just went cold. | 屋顶上的射手突然消失了 |
[23:54] | No one near her. | 她附近没有别人接近 |
[24:10] | We’ve got a moving signal but no Frenchman. | 我们已经获得了信号 但不是那个法国人 |
[24:13] | What the hell is going on? | 究竟怎么回事? |
[24:15] | -Come on. -I’m looking, I’m looking. | -快点啦 -我在查 正在查 |
[24:17] | I fucking hate blips! | 我讨厌该死的脉冲屏蔽! |
[25:18] | oh, please,Blessed Virgin, hear me. | 我请求您 圣母玛利亚 倾听我的心声 |
[25:25] | I want to be a good man. | 我想成为一个好人 |
[25:29] | I want to be a strong man. | 一个坚强的人 |
[25:34] | But I look inside my heart and there is nothing there. | 但我返观内视 却发现自己一无所有 |
[25:39] | There’s nothing there. | 空空如也 |
[25:42] | oh, Blessed Virgin, please give me hope. | 圣母玛利亚 请给我希望 |
[25:58] | I know. | 我就知道还是这样的 |
[26:08] | What? | 怎么回事? |
[26:11] | What’s wrong with you? | 你怎么回事? |
[26:13] | What’s wrong with me? | 我怎么啦? |
[26:14] | Please, hear me… | 请你 听我… |
[26:16] | Why aren’t you defending yourself? | 为什么不自卫? |
[26:18] | I don’t have any money, please. | 我没什么钱 求你了 |
[26:20] | -I don’t have any money. -Shut up. | -我没什么钱 -闭嘴 |
[26:22] | I’m just a…I’m just a priest. | 我仅仅…仅仅是个牧师 |
[26:23] | Please, please… | 求你了 求你了… |
[27:23] | In the name of the Father,the Son and the Holy Ghost, | 以圣父 圣子和圣灵的名义 |
[27:26] | goodbye. | 永别了 |
[28:12] | I’m going to enjoy this. | 这下有乐子了 |
[28:28] | Stop! | 住手! |
[28:38] | Stop. | 住手! |
[28:40] | Stop! | 住手! |
[28:44] | Please, don’t struggle. | 好啦 别挣扎了 |
[28:48] | So much easier when they don’t struggle. | 不需要挣扎 很容易的 |
[28:51] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[28:52] | Just let her go! | 放她走! |
[28:54] | I’ve got a gun! | 我有枪的! |
[28:55] | I’ve got a gun and I’ll use it. | 我有枪的 我会开枪的! |
[29:24] | oh | 糟了 |
[29:42] | Don’t move. | 别动 |
[29:43] | or what? | 不然怎样? |
[29:45] | Just…just stay right there, | 别… 别动 |
[29:48] | Stay back! | 退回去! |
[29:56] | You need one in the chamber. | 你该在大堂里放支枪的 |
[30:02] | -Who are you? -I’m a priest! | -你是谁? -我是个牧师! |
[30:04] | If you lie to me,I break your neck. | 如果你对我撒谎 我要你的命 |
[30:06] | I’m not,I’m not! | 我没有 真的没有! |
[30:08] | Where are your weapons? Who do you work for? | 你的武器呢? 你为谁工作? |
[30:10] | Where do you receive your orders from? | 你从哪里接受指令? |
[30:12] | Rome! | 罗马! |
[30:15] | No scar. | 没有疤痕 |
[30:17] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 我不知道你在说什么 |
[30:23] | You’re bleeping. | 你正在发出信号 |
[30:30] | You really don’t know what I’m talking about, do you? | 你确实不明白我说的话 是吗? |
[30:35] | You really are a priest. | 你确实是一位牧师 |
[30:38] | Father Macavoy. | 我是麦卡沃伊神父 |
[30:42] | This is…was my church. | 这儿是…我的教堂 |
[30:46] | Well, Father,welcome to the Tournament. | 那么 神父 欢迎加入杀人锦标赛 |
[30:52] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[30:57] | They found the blip. | 他们发现了脉冲屏蔽 |
[30:58] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[30:59] | It’s our Frenchman. | 是我们的那个法国佬 |
[31:01] | -Anton Bogart? -It seems he managed | -安顿·伯格特? -看起来他似乎 |
[31:03] | to cut out his tracking device, | 取掉了身上的跟踪装置 |
[31:04] | and it’s ended up inside that priest. | 又把它弄进了那个牧师的身体里 |
[31:07] | I see. | 我明白了 |
[31:08] | We now have one of our favorites | 现在我们的一个夺冠大热门 |
[31:10] | running around virtually invisible? | 正在四处乱跑我们却看不到他? |
[31:12] | I’m sorry What shall I tell them to do? | 我很抱歉 现在需要做什么吗? |
[31:15] | I suggest you shorten his odds | 那就降低他的赔率 |
[31:17] | and follow him. | 同时跟着他 |
[31:19] | Yes, sir. | 遵命 老大 |
[31:21] | okay, maintain visual contact with Bogart. | 明白 保持和伯格特的视频接触 |
[31:23] | Don’t lose sight of that slippery little bastard. | 不让那个小王八蛋逃出我们的镜头 |
[31:26] | Tracking manually,Damn, Bogart’s quick. | 开始手动跟踪 妈的 这个伯格特真得很快 |
[31:30] | Go to camera two. Quick, go. | 切到二号镜头 快 |
[31:32] | Just got to reconfigure. | 只管给出区域就行 |
[31:33] | Give me a second. | 马上就好 |
[31:38] | -Holy shit. -What now? | -终于来了 -什么哪? |
[31:40] | -It’s him. -You sure? | -是他 -你确定? |
[31:41] | oh, there are gonna be fireworks. | 这回有焰火表演看了 |
[31:43] | All right, Miss Hunter,we have Harlow. | 猎人小姐 哈洛出现了 |
[31:46] | We have Harlow for you. | 我们这就把哈洛的镜头送出 |
[31:48] | May I have your attention? | 各位 打扰一下 |
[31:52] | You wanted the greatest show on Earth. | 你们期待的世界上最刺激的演出 |
[31:54] | out for revenge, | 报仇之战 |
[31:56] | the greatest assassin of our time. | 当今世上第一杀手 |
[32:21] | Cut the shit, Eddy. | 埃迪 你演砸了 |
[32:24] | oh, shit. | 哦 糟了 |
[32:27] | -What are you doing here? -I need information. | -你来这里干嘛? -我来打探消息 |
[32:31] | What have you heard? | 你听说什么了吗? |
[32:32] | I heard someone came for you. | 我听说有人冲你来了 |
[32:38] | I heard it got a bit messy. | 还听说这人把事情搞砸了 |
[32:44] | And I heard about your wife. | 你妻子倒了霉 |
[32:46] | What did you hear? Who told you? | 具体是什么? 谁告诉你的? |
[32:48] | The crazy American kid, Miles. | 是那个美国疯小子 麦尔斯 |
[32:51] | He’s your one. | 他是你要的人 |
[32:53] | Miles Slade, the finger guy? | 麦尔斯·斯莱德 那个喜欢切人手指的家伙? |
[32:56] | Uh-huh. | 没错 |
[32:58] | -Thanks. -You’re welcome. | -谢了 -不客气 |
[33:05] | Um | 惨 |
[33:17] | Eat shit! | 吃屎去吧! |
[33:22] | Well, that’s one more for the trophy cabinet, | 哦 这就算是我的额外奖励吧 |
[33:24] | thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[33:31] | okay, just take it back a little. | 看看 回放里有什么 |
[33:34] | Playing out to one. | 播出一号画面 |
[33:38] | Jeez, who steals a finger? | 老天 竟然在切手指? |
[33:41] | oh, yeah. | 没错 |
[33:43] | oh, fuck. | 哦 糟了 |
[33:45] | That’s the emergency line,What do I do? | 那是紧急线路 我该怎么办? |
[33:48] | Answer it. | 接听就是了 |
[33:52] | Hello | 喂 |
[33:55] | Yeah, hold on,I’ll just put you through. | 是的 请别挂断 这就给你转接 |
[34:01] | Just spoke to Lai Lai Zhen. | 是郑莱莱 |
[34:04] | You tell her you wanted to eat her pie? | 你告诉她你想上她了吗? |
[34:08] | -Excuse me, Senator, -All right. | -失陪了 参议员先生 -去吧 |
[34:10] | It’s Lai Lai. | 是郑莱莱 |
[34:12] | Make sure that redneck settles his marker | 注意一下那个红领子的家伙 |
[34:14] | before he has another coronary. | 让他清了帐再投注下一轮 |
[34:18] | Speak. | 说吧 |
[34:19] | We have a situation with a civilian. | 我们遇到问题了 |
[34:21] | Who are you talking to, the police? | 你在和谁谈话 警察吗? |
[34:23] | Quiet, I know you can see what’s going on. | 别出声 我知道你看得到我们 |
[34:25] | You know the rules, Lai Lai. | 你知道规矩的 莱莱 |
[34:27] | It’s kill or be killed. | 杀人或者被杀 |
[34:29] | You’re like a child running back to Daddy | 你现在就像个向爸爸告状的小毛孩 |
[34:31] | telling me how the big boy stole your ball. | 哭诉着一个大男孩抢走了你的球 |
[34:33] | You’re on the battlefield. There is no going back. | 你身处沙场 没法回头的 |
[34:36] | And he’s just one of those famous innocent bystanders you hear about. | 他不过是你以前听说过的那些无辜路人的一员 |
[34:39] | -Let me speak to him. -no, stop it. | -我来跟他说 -别犯傻 |
[34:42] | -This is Father Macavoy. -I’ll kill you myself. | -我是麦卡沃伊神父 -我会亲手杀了你 |
[34:43] | -Let me speak to him. -It’s not right, He’s just a priest. | -就说两句嘛 -这不对 他只是个牧师 |
[34:46] | Personally, I find it kind of apt. | 我觉得 这一幕早已有之 |
[34:49] | Back in the day we used to throw Christians to the lions. | 以前有段时间 我们曾经把基督徒扔到狮笼里 |
[34:52] | Seems that history is repeating itself. | 就当是重演历史吧 |
[34:55] | Carry him or kill him, | 要么带着他 要么杀了他 |
[34:56] | but don’t call back. | 不要再打电话了 |
[35:01] | What’s happened? Are the police coming? | 怎么样了? 警察正在过来吗? |
[35:05] | not really. | 不清楚 |
[35:09] | Move! | 快闪! |
[35:41] | We have to get out of here now. | 我们必须马上离开这里 |
[35:43] | Move it! | 快走! |
[35:45] | oh, God! | 哦 上帝! |
[35:49] | Someone help me! | 救命啊! |
[35:54] | Please, help! God! | 救命啊! 上帝! |
[36:03] | It’s stuck. | 卡住了 |
[36:06] | Help me with the seatbelt. | 帮我解开安全带 |
[36:09] | -It’s jammed. -Don’t let me die! | -卡住了 -我不想死! |
[36:14] | Come here. | 出来吧 |
[36:18] | Wrong day to be a good Samaritan. | 今日不宜行善 |
[36:24] | When I say “move it”,move it! | 我说”快闪” 你就得闪! |
[36:26] | -Come on!-What’s going on? | -快走! -怎么回事? |
[36:28] | You’ve got a bug inside you They think you’re a hitter. | 你身体里有个发射器 他们认为你是个参赛杀手 |
[36:30] | This is a competition for assassins. | 这是一个杀手大赛 |
[36:32] | That last man standing wins. | 最后活着的人就是赢家 |
[36:33] | A game where people kill each other? | 一个互相残杀的比赛? |
[36:35] | Yes, we have to get the tracker out of you, | 是的 我们得把追踪器从你的体内拿出来 |
[36:37] | otherwise you’re a target. | 不然你就是一个目标 |
[36:39] | Why don’t we go to the police? | 为什么我们不报案? |
[36:41] | Eh? You and l. | 啊哈? 你和我 |
[36:43] | You acted in self-defense I’ll speak for you. | 你这是自卫 我会给你作证的 |
[36:45] | Is it my accent?Do I stutter? Is that it? | 我说话口音太重了? 还是结巴了? 没听懂? |
[36:47] | The people who run this, | 搞这个竞赛的人 |
[36:49] | they are more powerful than the police. | 他们比警察要牛得多 |
[36:50] | -Somebody. -They will get you anywhere. | -快来人啊 -他们会追你到天涯 |
[36:53] | -do something! -But the bodies… | -快帮忙! -但这尸体… |
[36:55] | people will see the bodies. | 人们会看见死尸的 |
[36:56] | There will be an explanation. | 总会有个说法的 |
[36:57] | It won’t be the truth,but it will be what people will buy. | 尽管是谎言 但人们吃这一套 |
[37:00] | A madman with a gun,a terrorist attack, | 一个持枪的疯子 一次恐怖袭击 |
[37:02] | a natural disaster,a car crash. | 自然灾害 车祸 |
[37:04] | That’s how the Tournament remains a secret! | 这就是为什么杀手锦标赛能够保密到现在的原因! |
[37:06] | It’s insane. | 简直疯了 |
[37:07] | Don’t you watch TV, Father? | 你不看电视吗 神父? |
[37:09] | The whole world is insane. | 整个世界已经疯了 |
[37:15] | now move it!Come on! | 现在快走! 跟我来 |
[37:23] | Sir. | 头儿 |
[37:24] | Sir, can we just reconfirm? | 我们得确认一下 |
[37:26] | You want to make the priest a player? | 您打算把一个牧师变成参赛人员? |
[37:27] | You want him on the system? | 您要他进入比赛 是吗? |
[37:29] | Was I unclear, Mr, Hamilton? | 我说得不够清楚吗 汉弥尔顿先生? |
[37:31] | no. no, sir. It’s ready. It’s ready. | 不 先生 这就好了 |
[37:35] | -This is bullshit. -Shut up and do it. | -简直是胡来 -闭嘴 照做就是了 |
[37:45] | Ladies and gentlemen,a man of the cloth | 女士们 先生们 一位神职人员 |
[37:47] | has stepped out from the sidelines. | 已经走入了我们的赛程 |
[37:49] | If any of you good people would like to take a long shot | 如果你们中有人看好这个 |
[37:52] | on a man with a dog collar, | 脖子上有个白板子的家伙 |
[37:53] | we’ll take that action. | 我们照样欢迎下注 |
[38:08] | Will you hurry up? | 你就不能快点吗? |
[38:11] | It’s not coming up. | 呕不出来 |
[38:12] | How do you know I’ve even swallowed this thing? | 你怎么知道我吞下了这个东西? |
[38:15] | How else could it be inside you? | 难道还有别的理由吗? |
[38:23] | Fuck! Fuck! | 妈的! 妈的! |
[38:26] | Everybody thinks I’m an assassin! | 每个人都认为我是一个杀手! |
[38:28] | Everybody wants me dead! | 每个人都希望我死! |
[38:29] | -Yes. -oh, fuck! | -没错 -真他妈的! |
[38:31] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[38:36] | -It’s okay. -I don’t wanna die. | -没事的 -我不想死 |
[38:39] | I don’t wanna die. | 我不想死 |
[38:41] | -I don’t know how to cope with this. -You’ll be okay. | -我不知道该怎么应对这件事 -你会没事的 |
[38:47] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[38:49] | okay. | 好吧 |
[38:53] | oh, thank God. Thank God. | 噢 谢天谢地 谢天谢地 |
[39:01] | oh, officer,thank goodness you’re here. | 警官先生 您能来这里真是太好了 |
[39:04] | nice outfit, Father. | 行头不错嘛 “神父” |
[39:09] | Get down! | 趴下! |
[39:15] | Come on! | 跟我来 |
[39:19] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事情了? |
[39:20] | I’m not sure,but we have to get out of here now. | 不清楚 但我们必须马上离开这里 |
[39:25] | A policeman’s been killed. | 有一名警察被杀了 |
[39:26] | -He’s a player. -A player? | -他是一名参赛者 -参赛者? |
[39:29] | Why would anybody want to take part in this madness? | 为什么会有人参加这种疯狂比赛? |
[39:31] | Cash prize, revenge,title, excitement. | 现金巨奖 报仇雪恨 头版头条 兴奋刺激 |
[39:34] | So what’s your reason? | 你的理由又是哪条? |
[39:57] | I’ve seen him before. | 我之前见过他 |
[39:59] | -In the cafe this morning. -Are you sure? | -早上在咖啡屋 -你确定? |
[40:02] | -Positive. -He cut it out. | -没错 -他取出了追踪器 |
[40:23] | Hold on! | 抓牢了! |
[41:09] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[41:40] | Whoo! Here we go. | 我来啦 |
[41:48] | Hi, ladies! | 嘿 小妞! |
[42:25] | Hurry back. | 早点回来 |
[42:30] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你宝贝 |
[42:33] | Enjoy your life together. | 祝你们白头到老 |
[42:42] | Where were you? | 你在哪儿? |
[42:48] | Joshua | 乔什华 |
[42:51] | I’m deeply sorry about your loss, | 我对你的遭遇深表同情 |
[42:54] | but I may have some information | 我有一些信息 |
[42:55] | about the person that came after you. | 关于那个来找你的人 |
[42:58] | I may know where you can find them. | 我也许知道你在哪儿能找到他们 |
[43:40] | oh, shit. | 哦 糟糕 |
[43:41] | We got another one of those cluster things. | 我们得到了一个聚会地点 |
[43:43] | Jesus fucking Christ. | 老天 |
[43:44] | That’s not a cluster, That is a war zone. | 那不是聚会地点 是战场 |
[43:47] | Angel’s titty bar? Are you kidding me? | 天使奶头酒吧? 不是开玩笑吧? |
[43:49] | There’s nine shooters in there. | 哪里有九个杀手 |
[43:50] | Why aren’t they attacking each other? | 为什么他们不互相开战? |
[43:52] | Probably so many people in the place | 也许是里面人太多了 |
[43:53] | they don’t know who is who. | 他们不知道谁是谁不是 |
[43:55] | All right, we got ourselves a situation here. | 很好 我们又有了一个看点 |
[43:57] | We have nine players in one location. | 我们有九个参赛者出现在了一个地方 |
[44:00] | Repeat, nine players in one shithole location. | 重复 九个参赛者在同一个下流场所 |
[44:03] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[44:06] | we have a bloodbath about to take place. | 我们将会看到一场血腥屠杀 |
[44:35] | Come on, bitches! | 来吧 狗娘养的! |
[44:39] | Yeah! | 很好! |
[44:41] | Fuck yeah! | 真他妈带劲! |
[44:47] | Come on, boys! | 来啊 乖孩子! |
[44:54] | Yeah! | 对喽! |
[44:56] | no, you don’t! | 不 你活不了的! |
[45:04] | I see you, bud! | 我看见你了 哥们! |
[45:06] | Thanks, sweetheart. | 多谢了 小甜心 |
[45:06] | Tindillini and Mitre out. | 坦德里尼和米特里出局 |
[45:08] | They’re going down fast,Still taking bets. | 他们挂的也太快了 这儿还在下注呢 |
[45:17] | Miles,Come on, boys! | 来吧 老兄! |
[45:42] | You fucking son of a bitch. | 你个狗娘养的 |
[45:49] | -Ho, ho, ho! -This is fucked up. | -哈哈哈! -真他妈过瘾 |
[45:52] | That’s Van de Ven out of the game. | 出局的那个是范·德·万 |
[46:01] | Where you at, boys? | 你在哪儿? |
[47:25] | Yeah! Fuck, yeah! | 没错! 他妈的 就是你! |
[47:29] | Was it you, Miles? | 你是麦尔斯? |
[47:31] | Did you come after me? | 是你在追杀我? |
[47:32] | -Stay still, honey. -Did you murder my wife? | -别发抖宝贝 -是你杀了我老婆吗? |
[47:35] | What the fuck you talking about? | 你他妈的说什么哪? |
[47:47] | Good night, sugar. | 晚安 |
[48:01] | We’re experiencing problems with transmitting. | 我们这里的通信有问题了 |
[48:04] | All units,we have reports of gunfire… | 所有小队注意 我们收到枪案报告… |
[48:08] | Sorry, we’re completely swamped here. | 对不起 我们这里完全听不清楚 |
[48:12] | What the hell’s going on today? | 今天这是撞了哪门子邪了? |
[48:17] | God, I need a drink. | 上帝 我需要喝一杯 |
[48:20] | You drink too much | 你喝太多酒了 |
[48:23] | and your eyes give you away. | 你的眼神里能看出来 |
[48:25] | You damage your liver. | 你在毁你的肝脏 |
[48:28] | That’s just perfect,That’s just exactly what I need, | 真是太有意思了 |
[48:30] | health advice from a hit man. | 一职业杀手对我在提健康忠告 |
[48:35] | What are we going to do? | 我们接下来怎么办? |
[48:38] | We have to wait until it passes through your system. | 我们得等待 直到那玩意儿离开你的消化系统 |
[48:41] | The further out of town we go,the less accurate the tracker. | 我们要去的那个小镇 追踪者会少一些 |
[48:44] | It will buy us some time. | 可以给我们争取一些时间 |
[48:46] | Do you mind if I ask you a question? | 介意我问个问题吗? |
[48:49] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里? |
[48:50] | Why are you playing? | 你这又是干什么? |
[48:51] | Why all the questions? | 为什么问那么多? |
[48:55] | Why do you drink so much? | 你酗酒又是为什么? |
[48:57] | Why were you sobbing like a child this morning? | 今天上午像个小毛孩是的哭鼻子又是为什么? |
[49:04] | Because I’m lost. | 因为我迷失了 |
[49:08] | You’re lost? | 你迷失了? |
[49:10] | Try to be me. | 那就像我一样 |
[49:14] | It must be tough playing God with people’s lives. | 玩弄他人的生命一定很带劲 |
[49:17] | I don’t play God. | 我不扮演上帝 |
[49:20] | If I don’t do it,somebody else will. | 如果我不干 也会有别人去干 |
[49:22] | It’s just a job, nothing more. | 仅仅是个工作 仅此而已 |
[49:26] | I don’t believe you. | 我不相信 |
[49:28] | otherwise,why didn’t you just kill me? | 话说回来 为什么你不杀了我? |
[49:32] | I don’t kill the innocent. | 我不滥杀无辜 |
[49:40] | I’m so happy. | 我很快乐 |
[49:43] | Did you feel that? | 你感受到那个吗? |
[49:49] | Please! | 求你了! |
[49:52] | Where were you? | 你在哪儿? |
[50:02] | Can you hold that for me, buddy? | 帮我抓好瓶子行吗? |
[50:04] | Howdy. | 醒啦 |
[50:13] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
[50:16] | Joshua Harlow | 乔什华·哈洛 |
[50:18] | greatest assassin there ever was. | 曾经的第一杀手 |
[50:22] | Well, I shit ya, | 不过如此嘛 |
[50:23] | you’re well past your best, ain’t ya? | 你已经不复当年勇了 是吧? |
[50:26] | But, hey, look at the bright side… | 不过 想想好的一面吧… |
[50:29] | at least you fell at the hands of this year’s champion. | 至少你是命丧今年的冠军之手 |
[50:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[50:44] | Have a drink, legend. | 喝一口吧 传奇人物 |
[50:47] | Trying to quit. | 省省吧 |
[50:51] | Just to be clear, old-timer, | 放明白点 老前辈 |
[50:53] | these are the last few moments of your life | 你命不久矣 |
[50:55] | you’re experiencing right now. | 乘现在吧 |
[50:57] | You might as well have a drink with me. | 也许陪我喝一杯是个不错的主意哦 |
[51:00] | Maybe later. | 黄泉路上见吧 |
[51:06] | Suit yourself, superstar. | 你自求多福吧 超级明星 |
[51:08] | Go on, now, tell me | 现在 告诉我 |
[51:09] | how many kills? | 你杀过多少人? |
[51:10] | Why Mary? | 为什么杀玛丽? |
[51:13] | Mary? | 玛丽? |
[51:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[51:16] | Mary who?I killed a fucking million Marys. | 哪个玛丽? 我杀了太多的玛丽了 |
[51:19] | You know who. | 你知道的 |
[51:20] | Miami, four months ago. | 迈阿密 四个月前 |
[51:22] | I wasn’t home. | 我不在家 |
[51:24] | It was me you wanted, Why did you kill her? | 我才是你的目标 为什么要杀她? |
[51:36] | Give me a second. | 稍等一会儿 |
[51:38] | Hey, man, let me help you. | 嘿 我来帮你一把 |
[51:56] | That’s some nasty shit. | 小命还挺硬 |
[52:00] | Now where were we? | 我们说到哪儿了? |
[52:03] | My wife. | 我的妻子 |
[52:04] | Yeah. Why weren’t you there? | 是啊 为什么你不在那里? |
[52:07] | You left her all alone. | 你把她独自留下了 |
[52:09] | If I were you | 如果我是你 |
[52:14] | I’d blame myself. | 我一定会自责的 |
[52:20] | Bad news, superstar. | 超级明星 现在有个坏消息给你 |
[52:21] | This is really going to fuck you off. | 你听到了一定会痛苦极了 |
[52:31] | It wasn’t me. | 不是我干的 |
[52:35] | Don’t lie to me, kid. | 别开玩笑 孩子 |
[52:39] | I am not… | 我不是… |
[52:44] | …a kid! | …孩子! |
[52:53] | I got me a $10 million trigger finger. | 我得到了价值一千万美金的食指 |
[52:56] | That’s as close as you’ll ever come, | 你离死不远了 |
[52:58] | you fucking amateur. | 你个该死的三流杀手 |
[53:00] | Here, let me help you with that. | 好吧 我来帮你一把 |
[53:05] | I really wish it was me. | 我的确希望是我干的 |
[53:07] | Shit, I really do. | 真的 |
[53:10] | But I wouldn’t go take credit for other people’s work. | 但我不会为别人的工作担责任的 |
[53:14] | That’d just be wrong. | 那是不对的 |
[53:17] | Don’t you pass out on me, legend. | 嘿 传奇人物 先别晕过去 |
[53:21] | I’m going to tell you who killed your wife. | 我告诉你是谁杀死你妻子的 |
[53:26] | It gives me great pleasure | 这样太有快感了 |
[53:30] | that you know who did it | 是谁做的 |
[53:32] | and that you can’t do a fucking thing about it. | 然后看着你无能为力的样子 |
[53:37] | Lai Lai Zhen came after you. | 是郑莱莱在追杀你 |
[53:42] | Lai Lai Zhen. | 郑莱莱 |
[53:43] | She killed your wife. | 是她杀了你老婆 |
[53:48] | You’re a liar. | 你骗人 |
[53:51] | Am l? | 是吗? |
[53:54] | I think I’ll have that drink now. | 我想我该喝上一口了 |
[53:57] | That’s the spirit. | 这才对路子 |
[54:00] | Toast the new champion. | 向新冠军祝酒 |
[54:09] | I think we’re done here. | 我们就到此为止吧 |
[57:03] | You okay? | 你没事吧? |
[57:06] | oh, no,For a minute there | 唉 有时候 |
[57:09] | I thought it was all just a bad dream. | 我觉得这只是一场噩梦 |
[57:11] | You’ll be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[57:53] | oh, please. | 拜托 |
[57:56] | Please, God,help me through this. | 主啊 帮帮我 |
[58:00] | Please give mesome strength because… | 请赐予我力量 因为… |
[58:05] | …because I need a drink! | …因为我需要来一杯! |
[58:23] | Sorry, I was… | 对不起 我是… |
[58:27] | Bless me, Father, I have sinned. | 祝福我 神父 我有罪 |
[58:39] | Stakes are high,ladies and gentlemen, | 各位 这一注很有悬念哦 |
[58:41] | a favorite will fall. | 一名优秀选手将要陨落了 |
[59:01] | You’re lucky I got to you before Joshua did. | 让我在乔什华之前找到你 算你走运 |
[59:03] | He’s pretty pissed you killed his wife. | 他恨死你杀他的老婆了 |
[59:18] | no, no. | 不要 |
[59:20] | Wait, wait. | 等等 等一下 |
[59:22] | Please, please stop. | 拜托了 别下手了 |
[59:28] | Finish the fucker! | 干掉这家伙! |
[59:33] | You | 你… |
[59:34] | Don’t do it! | 不要啊! |
[59:36] | Please!I’m sorry. | 求你了! 对不起 |
[59:40] | Don’t do it, Don’t do it. | 别开枪 别开枪 |
[59:58] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[1:00:13] | Pull the fucking trigger! | 该死的快扣扳机! |
[1:00:19] | Keep him locked.We gotta wait. | 锁死他 我们等着呢 |
[1:00:21] | He said what? | 他说什么? |
[1:00:25] | It’s the right thing. | 这才是正确的做法 |
[1:00:31] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:00:33] | What is it? | 是什么? |
[1:00:36] | No! | 不! |
[1:00:38] | What is it? | 是什么鬼东西? |
[1:01:07] | Hello?Mill’s service station. | 喂? 米尔服务站 |
[1:01:11] | It’s, um… | 这是 呃… |
[1:01:13] | it’s for you. | 是打给你的 |
[1:01:22] | Hello? | 喂? |
[1:01:23] | Father Macavoy, | 麦卡沃伊神父 |
[1:01:25] | we haven’t met, | 尽管我们还没有照过面 |
[1:01:27] | but I feel I know you intimately. | 但我觉得我已经是你的熟人了 |
[1:01:30] | So you’re the sick fucker that’s running all this, are ya? | 这么说你就是那个幕后的变态主持者了? |
[1:01:33] | Such profanity from a man of the cloth. | 这样亵渎的词语竟然出自一位神职人员的嘴里 |
[1:01:37] | now I suggest you listen to me | 现在我给你个建议 |
[1:01:38] | very, very carefully. | 认真听好了 |
[1:01:42] | Since you deemed it necessary to interrupt | 由于你那该死的臭嘴 |
[1:01:44] | what could have been a spectacular kill, | 我们错过了一场壮观的猎杀场面 |
[1:01:47] | I feel I should clarify the rules a little. | 我觉得有必要澄清一下规则 |
[1:01:51] | There’s a time limit you really should take note of. | 你们一定得注意那个时间限制 |
[1:01:54] | Time limit?What are you talking about? | 时间限制? 你在说什么? |
[1:01:56] | It’s very simple. | 非常简单 |
[1:01:58] | You need to start killing if you want to stay alive. | 如果你想活下去 你就得开始杀戮 |
[1:02:01] | I’m not going to kill anyone. | 我不会杀任何人 |
[1:02:03] | We shall wait and see. | 我们会等着瞧的 |
[1:02:05] | It will be your faith | 这是你的信仰和 |
[1:02:07] | against your desire to live. | 求生欲望之间的天人之战 |
[1:02:09] | That device inside you is so much more than a tracker, | 你们体内的那个追踪器还有个功能 |
[1:02:12] | as you’ve just witnessed. | 你们刚刚已经见识过了 |
[1:02:13] | There’s only four hours left of the game, Father. | 就剩4个小时了 神父 |
[1:02:16] | If there’s more than one player still alive | 如果到预定的结束时间 |
[1:02:18] | when the clock hits zero, | 仍有超过一名参赛者活着的话 |
[1:02:20] | everyone will meet the same fate | 每个人都将面临刚才 |
[1:02:22] | as your American friend. | 那个美国佬一样的命运 |
[1:02:25] | So let’s see if you have any real guts. | 所以 让我们看看你们是不是真的有种 |
[1:02:29] | It’s kill or be killed. | 要么杀人 要么被杀 |
[1:02:31] | Four hours, Father, | 还有四个小时 神父 |
[1:02:34] | and the clock is ticking. | 时间不等人 |
[1:02:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:02:49] | Well, that’s perfect. | 那可真完美 |
[1:02:53] | Let’s bring a replay of that up on one. | 我们重播一下那个片段 |
[1:02:55] | Jesus. | 天哪 |
[1:02:57] | We have to do that to all of them | 如果超时了 我们是不是得 |
[1:02:59] | if the time runs out? | 让他们都这样? |
[1:03:00] | no, it takes them out automatically. | 不用 那时候会自动执行 |
[1:03:02] | What’s the priest doing? | 牧师在干嘛? |
[1:03:04] | If the sat imagery is correct, | 如果没猜错的话 |
[1:03:07] | he is trying to sort his shit out. | 他正在拉屎 |
[1:03:10] | Anything yet? | 有东西吗? |
[1:03:12] | nothing’s happening I’m too tense. | 什么也拉不出来 我太紧张了 |
[1:03:15] | It’s got to come out one end or the other. | 必须得弄出来 不是这头就是那头 |
[1:03:19] | Can you not wait outside? | 你能在外面等吗? |
[1:03:21] | I’m staying put now concentrate. | 我有不会乱动 现在使劲 |
[1:03:25] | You’re putting me off. | 你影响我了 |
[1:03:28] | Can you whistle or something? | 你能吹个口哨什么的吗? |
[1:03:36] | okay, who’s Joshua’s wife? | 算了 乔什华的妻子是谁? |
[1:03:39] | It doesn’t matter. | 不关你的事 |
[1:03:41] | okay. | 好吧 |
[1:03:43] | I thought the way you reacted when you heard… | 我觉得你听见这个人时的反应… |
[1:03:45] | Will you just leave it alone? | 你就不能不提这些吗? |
[1:03:54] | Bit of a confession in here, really, eh? | 这里是个坦白的好地方 不是吗? |
[1:04:00] | Confession can be incredibly hard. | 坦白自己是最难的事情 |
[1:04:04] | It’s painful to admit our sins | 向上帝坦白自己的罪 |
[1:04:07] | and trust ourselves in God’s care. | 是很痛苦的事情 |
[1:04:14] | But it helps. | 但的确有用 |
[1:04:19] | It helps | 它能帮助你 |
[1:04:22] | sometimes. | 就在冥冥之中 |
[1:04:26] | Why don’t you tell me why you’re here? | 为什么不告诉我你为啥来这里? |
[1:04:32] | What’s it got to do with Joshua’s wife? | 这和乔什华的妻子有什么关系呢? |
[1:04:49] | is understanding. | 有着特别的味道 |
[1:04:53] | Somewhere,deep inside of them, | 往往他们的内心深处 |
[1:04:57] | they’ve been expecting it. | 都在期盼着这一天的到来 |
[1:05:02] | Mary Harlow didn’t have that look. | 玛丽·哈洛却不是这样的 |
[1:05:06] | She just stared at me, | 她只是盯着看我 |
[1:05:09] | Like you did this morning… | 就像今天上午你的眼神那样… |
[1:05:14] | petrified, scared | 惊呆 吓坏了 |
[1:05:19] | bewildered. | 困惑不解 |
[1:05:25] | I saw in her eyes | 我看到她的眼神 |
[1:05:28] | that something was wrong. | 有东西没对 |
[1:05:33] | Please! | 求你了! |
[1:05:35] | My instincts told me to stop. | 我的本能要我停手 |
[1:05:39] | Please! | 求你了! |
[1:05:41] | But I pulled the trigger anyway. | 但不管怎样我还是扣了扳机 |
[1:05:50] | I didn’t know it until afterwards, | 直到后来我才知道 |
[1:05:53] | but she was pregnant. | 她有孕在身 |
[1:06:00] | It’s haunted me ever since. | 从此我再也不能摆脱这一幕 |
[1:06:05] | That’s why I have to win this tournament | 这就是为什么我得赢这次锦标赛 |
[1:06:10] | so I can get enough money to vanish. | 那样我就有了足够的钱去度过余生 |
[1:06:15] | And if I don’t win. | 如果我不能胜出 |
[1:06:18] | then I get what’s coming. | 那也算是恶有恶报 |
[1:06:34] | okay, Miss Hunter,the final few players | 猎人小姐 幸存的几个参赛者 |
[1:06:36] | seem to be converging on the motorway. | 似乎都来到了公路上 |
[1:06:37] | We got Harlow on the move, | 哈洛正在行进中 |
[1:06:39] | we’re tracking Bogart nearby, | 我们正在跟踪附近的伯格特 |
[1:06:40] | and the long shot, Topuzov,is closing in fast. | 还有长弓和托普佐夫也在快速接近 |
[1:06:43] | Lai Lai Zhen and the priest are sitting ducks. | 郑莱莱和牧师 显然是目标 |
[1:06:59] | We have to get out of here now. | 我们必须现在离开这里 |
[1:07:00] | -I haven’t… -Now. | -我还没有… -就现在 |
[1:07:04] | okay. | 好 |
[1:07:10] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[1:07:22] | Quick, get to the car. | 快 去车那边 |
[1:07:28] | Shit. | 唉 |
[1:07:39] | oh, shit. | 哦 这可真是 |
[1:08:07] | Come on! | 跟我来 |
[1:08:11] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了? |
[1:08:19] | -I’m taking your bus. -What? | -我要用你的车 -什么? |
[1:08:20] | I’m taking your bus. | 我要用你的车 |
[1:08:23] | Drive. | 开车 |
[1:08:24] | -I can’t drive a bus. -Learn fast! | -我没开过公交车 -那就边学边开! |
[1:08:27] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:08:32] | What about the passengers? | 乘客怎么办? |
[1:08:54] | Everybody down! | 都趴下! |
[1:09:39] | Lai Lai! | 莱莱! |
[1:10:07] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[1:10:20] | They’re coming up on the Frenchman. | 他们正向法国人开过来 |
[1:10:21] | How is he gonna get in on the action? | 他会怎样参与进去呢? |
[1:10:30] | Lai Lai!Come and see this. | 莱莱! 你来看这个 |
[1:10:33] | I’m a little busy now, Can you handle it? | 现在我很忙 你能自己处理吗? |
[1:10:38] | It’s more in your department, really! | 这里比你那边要严重 真的! |
[1:11:14] | Jeez, they’re going way too fast. | 天 他们开得太快了 |
[1:11:16] | They’re out of control. | 他们失控了 |
[1:11:54] | That guy’s got a ticket. | 那个家伙就要拿到黄泉路通行证了 |
[1:12:03] | Maybe not. | 或许还没有 |
[1:12:04] | Holy shit, Lai Lai’s taking a beating. | 哦 莱莱正在被痛扁 |
[1:12:43] | open the door! | 打开门! |
[1:13:01] | Lai Lai! | 莱莱! |
[1:13:02] | Lai Lai, what are we gonna do? | 莱莱 我们怎么办? |
[1:13:05] | Drive! | 开车! |
[1:14:13] | What have I done? | 我都干了什么? |
[1:14:22] | You saved me. | 你救了我 |
[1:14:25] | I’m gonna be sick. | 我快吐了 |
[1:14:40] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[1:14:47] | okay, that is confirmed, sir. | 已经确认了 先生 |
[1:14:49] | Bogart is down and the priest has officially left the game. | 伯格特已经完蛋了 牧师也正式挂掉了 |
[1:14:53] | What about Joshua? | 乔什华怎么样? |
[1:15:39] | Father | 神父 |
[1:15:45] | what are you doing still here? | 你还在这里干什么? |
[1:15:49] | I cannot protect you anymore. | 我已经不能再保护你了 |
[1:15:52] | Please go. | 请便吧 |
[1:15:56] | I don’t wanna go. | 我不想走 |
[1:15:58] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[1:16:02] | You didn’t abandon me, | 你没有遗弃我 |
[1:16:04] | so I’m not going to abandon you, yes? | 所以我也不能丢下你 |
[1:16:19] | We should go. | 我们一起走 |
[1:16:22] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[1:16:34] | only five minutes remaining,ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们 先生们 就剩下5分钟了 |
[1:16:37] | Let me remind you, | 我得提醒各位 |
[1:16:38] | if we don’t have a winner when the time runs out, | 如果到时间还没有最后赢家 |
[1:16:41] | we will pay out on the current favorite,Joshua Harlow. | 我们会把奖金发给乔什华·哈洛 |
[1:16:57] | No cameras. | 没有摄像头 |
[1:17:01] | They cannot see us in here. | 他们看不到我们 |
[1:17:03] | What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[1:17:06] | There are no cameras in there. | 那里没有摄像头 |
[1:17:07] | -What about satellite? -They’re indoors. | -卫星图像呢? -他们在室内 |
[1:17:09] | Did I speak to you? | 我有跟你讲话了吗? |
[1:17:10] | There are 30 people in there who paid $10 million. | 外面有30个出了一千万美元的家伙 |
[1:17:12] | We’re in the final few minutes. | 已经到了最后关头 |
[1:17:14] | I want everything and anything | 我要你们把所有可用的资源 |
[1:17:15] | pointed at that fucking church! | 统统指向那个该死的教堂! |
[1:17:16] | Wow, that really helps. | 哦 那样就有用了? |
[1:17:20] | okay, okay. | 好了 |
[1:17:23] | If we can’t show what,we can at least show where. | 尽管不能提供实时图像 至少我们能提供地点 |
[1:17:29] | We’ll give ’em something to watch. | 我们会有东西给他们看的 |
[1:17:37] | You have to get to a hospital. | 你必须去医院 |
[1:17:44] | I want you to pray with me. | 我想你和我一起祈祷 |
[1:17:47] | of course. | 当然 |
[1:18:18] | You said your prayers? | 你祷告完了? |
[1:18:20] | I hope you said goodbye. | 我希望你说再见 |
[1:18:23] | Please, this is God’s house. | 求你了 这是上帝的房子 |
[1:18:25] | no killing in God’s house. | 不能杀生 |
[1:18:27] | God? Why, Lai Lai? | 上帝? 为什么 莱莱? |
[1:18:31] | Did someone send you, | 是有人派你来的 |
[1:18:33] | or was it personal? | 还是你自己要来? |
[1:18:35] | -Just kill me. -no, no, no. | -杀了我吧 -不 不要 |
[1:18:38] | Get it over with. | 动手吧 |
[1:18:42] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:18:44] | Why’d you come after me? | 为什么要追杀我? |
[1:18:47] | Why’d you come after me? | 为什么追杀我? |
[1:18:49] | I didn’t come after you. | 我没有追杀你 |
[1:18:52] | What? | 什么? |
[1:18:55] | I wasn’t there for you, I was there for her. | 我不是冲你来的 我是冲她去的 |
[1:18:59] | The contract was on your wife. | 你的妻子才是目标 |
[1:19:10] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:19:13] | Why would anyone want to kill Mary? Why? | 为什么有人会要杀玛丽? 为什么? |
[1:19:16] | I don’t know why. | 我不知道 |
[1:19:18] | We never know why. | 我们从不问为什么 |
[1:19:21] | Please, please,Joshua, please. | 别 乔什华 千万别 |
[1:19:24] | She’s not to blame. | 她不该被诅咒 |
[1:19:26] | She’s not to blame for any of this. | 她不该为这些负责 |
[1:19:28] | She’s a device, like a tool. | 她就是一件工具而已 |
[1:19:30] | -She didn’t want to kill your wife. -no, shut up! | -她不想杀你媳妇的 -不 闭嘴! |
[1:19:32] | -She didn’t want to kill… -Shut up! | -她不想杀… -闭嘴! |
[1:19:36] | Mary was my life. | 玛丽就是我的生命 |
[1:19:40] | Mary was my life!Who hired you? | 她是我的生命! 谁雇佣的你? |
[1:19:43] | She was your life,She was your life. | 她是你的一切 一切 |
[1:19:46] | Don’t dishonor her now with death. | 那就不要拿死亡来侮辱她 |
[1:19:48] | Who hired you? | 谁雇佣的你? |
[1:19:50] | -You’re dishonoring her with death! -Shut up! | -你这是对你亡妻的不敬! -闭嘴! |
[1:19:52] | Who hired you? | 谁雇佣的你? |
[1:19:54] | You know who hired me. | 你知道是谁 |
[1:19:59] | Joshua, what would Mary do? | 乔什华 换了玛丽会怎么做? |
[1:20:05] | What would Mary have you do? | 玛丽会让你怎么做? |
[1:20:47] | We have a winner. | 我们有了一个赢家 |
[1:21:35] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们 先生们 |
[1:21:38] | I want to present to you | 我向你们隆重介绍 |
[1:21:40] | the two-time winner of the Tournament. | 锦标赛的两连冠 |
[1:21:43] | Please be upstanding | 请全体起立 |
[1:21:46] | for the greatest assassin of our time! | 为了当代最杰出的杀手! |
[1:22:13] | Joshua | 乔什华 |
[1:22:15] | I know everything. | 我全知道了 |
[1:22:22] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:22:26] | What? | 什么? |
[1:22:28] | I put on a good show, didn’t l? | 我表演得很棒 不是吗? |
[1:22:32] | You can keep all this money that I won, | 你可以把我赢得的钱全拿走 |
[1:22:34] | if you just tell me why you murdered my wife. | 只需要告诉我 为什么你要谋害我的妻子 |
[1:22:39] | You’re delirious, Joshua. | 你累糊涂了 乔什华 |
[1:22:42] | I’m dying, but you’re sweating. | 我快死了 但你却在流冷汗 |
[1:22:45] | now why is that? | 为什么? |
[1:22:47] | What’s the matter,you afraid to admit it? | 怎么啦 你不敢担责任了? |
[1:22:52] | Come on. | 说吧 |
[1:22:53] | Come on, we’re all killers here! | 说吧 现在我们都是杀手! |
[1:22:56] | You need a doctor. | 你需要医生 |
[1:22:59] | You’re being absurd. | 你这样太荒唐了 |
[1:23:00] | Why? Why did you murder my wife? | 为什么? 为什么谋害我的妻子? |
[1:23:05] | or are you too fucking gutless? | 是不是太没种了? |
[1:23:12] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:23:16] | Because it was necessary. | 因为需要这样 |
[1:23:19] | You didn’t want to come back to the Tournament. | 你不想回锦标赛来 |
[1:23:23] | I wasn’t going to accept that. | 我不愿意你这样 |
[1:23:25] | You’re the reigning champion. | 你是冠军 |
[1:23:29] | Look at you, Joshua! | 看看你自己 乔什华! |
[1:23:31] | You’re a warrior, gladiator. | 你是一个战士 是斗士 |
[1:23:36] | Men like you don’t die in your beds, | 你这样的男人不该老死在病榻之上 |
[1:23:39] | they fall on the field. | 你们应该战死沙场 |
[1:23:43] | They give the crowd | 给那些懦夫 |
[1:23:46] | a glorious death. | 一个光荣的终结 |
[1:23:49] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:23:53] | Why? | 为什么? |
[1:24:01] | Because if I’d have just asked | 因为我已经问过你了 |
[1:24:05] | you’d have said no. | 你已经说了不 |
[1:24:08] | You needed a little motivation… | 你需要一点动力… |
[1:24:13] | pressure | 或者说是压力 |
[1:24:16] | on that little chink in the armor. | 就在你那一丝脆弱的地方 |
[1:24:22] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛吧 |
[1:24:23] | You and your wife | 你和你的妻子 |
[1:24:25] | will be together soon. | 很快就会在一起了 |
[1:24:29] | I love you, baby. | 我爱你 宝贝 |
[1:24:36] | Joshua, wait! Wait! | 乔什华 等一下 等等! |
[1:24:38] | Joshua! | 乔什华! |
[1:24:40] | Joshua! | 乔什华! |
[1:24:43] | We’ll see her together. | 我们一起去见她吧 |
[1:24:54] | Jesus, he took her tracker out. | 老天 他把郑莱莱的追踪器拿来了 |
[1:25:04] | It’s gonna blow. | 糟了 要爆炸了 |
[1:25:48] | So, uh, I’m going to go home. | 看来 我得回家了 |
[1:25:52] | Yeah, me too. | 我也是 |
[1:26:25] | And yet, here we are again, | 虽然如此 我们会再次振作起来 |
[1:26:28] | our spirits renewed | 我们会焕然一新 |
[1:26:33] | reborn. | 如浴火重生 |
[1:26:44] | I’m reminded of the words | 我记得美国作家 |
[1:26:45] | of the American writer Robert nathan | 罗伯特·内森曾经写过一段话 |
[1:26:49] | when he said, “We must give thanks to the sorrow | 他说 “我们应该感谢悲痛” |
[1:26:55] | “that shows us pity, | “它让我们看到了什么是怜悯” |
[1:26:58] | “to the pain that teaches us courage, | “痛苦教会了我们什么叫勇气” |
[1:27:02] | “and to the mystery which is a mystery still,” | “教会了我们探索一个又一个未知” |
[1:27:12] | Let us pray. | 让我们开始祈祷 |