英文名称:The Triangle
年代:2005
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[04:50] | Captain Taylor to the Bridge. | 泰勒船长请到舰桥 |
[04:52] | Captain Taylor to the Bridge. | 泰勒船长请到舰桥 |
[06:15] | Big money in whale meat. | 鲸鱼肉太值钱了 |
[06:16] | We’ve done DNA testing… | 我们从日本和韩国鱼市场 取得鱼肉样本 |
[06:18] | on samples from Japanese and Korean markets. | 并进行DNA测试 |
[06:20] | The samples match the signature… of these southern hemisphere whales. | 结果与这些南半球鲸鱼吻合 |
[06:28] | They call themselves research vessels. | 这些人冒称研究人员 |
[06:30] | That’s how they justify tracking the whales… | 还说因研究需要来追踪鲸鱼 |
[06:32] | but they come out here to hunt. | 但其实是猎杀鲸鱼的 |
[06:49] | Your friend doesn’t talk very much, does he? | 你的朋友好像不太喜欢说话? |
[06:51] | Meeno. Not much. No. | 米奴 是的 他不太爱说话 |
[06:53] | But he’s probably the most passionate of any of us. | 其实他比我们任何人都热心 |
[07:19] | Attention, whaler… | 捕鲸者 听着 |
[07:20] | you are about to violate international law. | 你们正在违反国际法律 |
[07:24] | Any attempt to harm this mammal… | 任何猎杀鲸鱼的企图 |
[07:26] | will be a direct infraction of the Reykjavik moratorium. | 都被视为直接违反雷克雅未克禁令 |
[07:31] | Hey, guys! | 大伙们! |
[07:48] | Heads up! | 抬头看! |
[07:50] | God damn it! | 该死的! |
[07:53] | What do we do? | 我们该怎么做? |
[08:23] | Oh, my God! | 天阿! |
[08:26] | Hang on! | 抓紧了! |
[08:31] | What’s happening? | 发生什么事? |
[08:39] | Brace yourselves! | 准备好了! |
[09:01] | Help me. | 救我 |
[09:04] | Meeno, help me! Meeno! | 米奴!救命阿! |
[09:06] | Meeno! | 米奴! |
[09:08] | Meeno! | 米奴! |
[09:10] | No! No! | 不要! |
[09:13] | John! John! Take my hand! | 尊尼!抓住我的手! |
[09:16] | John! Give me your hand, John! | 尊尼!把手递过来! |
[09:18] | Reach out! | 再近点! |
[09:20] | Meeno! | 米奴! |
[10:51] | Open it. | 打开它 |
[10:57] | OK. That’s just… | 真的是 |
[11:03] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[11:04] | – It’s a cross. – A cross? | – 这是十字架 – 十字架? |
[11:06] | 15th Century by the look of it. | 看上去是15世纪的 |
[11:14] | The Coroner’s Office has already asked to interview you. | 卡洛尼办公室要求访问你 |
[11:17] | Well, they’ll never find an explanation. | 他们永远都解释不了 |
[11:20] | I think it’s time we brought them in. | 我想是时候叫他们进来了 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1393个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:251个,六级词汇:136个,GRE词汇:149个,托福词汇:189个,考研词汇:279个,专四词汇:213个,专八词汇:47个, 所有生词标注共:484个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[11:22] | And I will not accept a “No” answer. Not from those four. | 我不想听到他们四人说”不知道” |
[11:42] | Tell your mother that you’re going. Period. OK? | 告诉妈妈说你会去的 好吗? |
[11:46] | Mom already said the exact opposite of you. | 妈妈说不去 |
[11:49] | She’s always saying the exact opposite of you. | 她总是跟你意见相反 |
[11:51] | OK. Look, honey. Is this important to you? | 听着 甜心 这对你来说重要吗? |
[11:54] | – Yes, Daddy. – Then let me talk to her. | – 是的 – 让我跟你妈妈说 |
[11:56] | He wants to talk to you. | 他想跟你说 |
[12:00] | Power’s out again. | 又没电了 |
[12:02] | Tell your father we can’t afford it. | 告诉爸爸 我们付不起钱 |
[12:05] | Excuse me, I’m looking for a patient named… | 对不请 我想找一位病人 |
[12:08] | Meeno Paloma. | 叫米奴 帕卢玛 |
[12:10] | Are you immediate family? | 你是他家属吗? |
[12:11] | No. I’m a journalist. | 不是 我是一名记者 |
[12:12] | The Observer. It’s immediate family only. | “观察者”报社的 家属才能进去 |
[12:15] | No exceptions. | 不能例外 |
[12:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:20] | How exactly do you expect to pay for this? | 你究竟想怎么付这些钱? |
[12:23] | I don’t know, but the kid loves the harp… | 我不知道 但小孩喜欢喜欢弹竖琴 |
[12:25] | and she’s good at it, right? | 而且弹得很好 对吗? |
[12:26] | So it’s what, like, 50 bucks a week? | 那又怎么样 每星期50美元? |
[12:28] | Howard, you can’t get the alimony and child support together. | 霍华特 你不能把赡养费和养育费一起交 |
[12:30] | I… I understand why… | 我明白为什么 |
[12:34] | but don’t grandstand for your daughter… | 要是你付不起的话 |
[12:36] | when you know you’re not going to be able to. | 就别死撑 |
[12:37] | Charge the damn lessons, OK? Use my MasterCard. | 用我的万事达卡付那些上课费 好吗? |
[12:40] | The one with the hot air balloons on it. | 那张上面有个热气球的卡 |
[12:41] | I don’t think that’s maxed out. | 我想那卡还没透支 |
[12:42] | You don’t have the money, Howard. | 你的钱已经用完了 霍华特 |
[12:44] | You don’t… You don’t exactly write… | 你已经不再 |
[12:45] | for The New York Tlmes anymore, in case you haven’t noticed. | 你不再为纽约时报写新闻了 |
[12:48] | Damn it, Sally, just do it. Please. | 该死的 莎莉 按我的话去做吧 |
[12:54] | Excuse me, folks. | 不好意思 |
[12:55] | Hope I’m not disturbing you. Mind if l… | 没打扰吧 介不介意我 |
[12:58] | Are you the gastro inter… | 你是不是胃科医生 |
[12:59] | No, no, no. Don’t bother, really, ’cause I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[13:03] | My name is Howard Thomas, and I’m a journalist. | 我叫汤母斯.霍华特 我是记者 |
[13:06] | And I, and my readers, would be extremely interested… | 我的读者很想知道 |
[13:10] | in hearing about what happened to you out there. | 你在外面所发生的事 |
[13:12] | I thought Dr. McKergy specifically said… | 我想麦卡基医生已经吩付过 |
[13:14] | Dr. McKergy didn’t voice any objections to me… | 麦卡基医生没有拒绝我 |
[13:16] | about my stopping in, just for a few minutes. | 他说我可以呆几分钟 |
[13:21] | Great. Thank you. | 好吧 谢谢 |
[13:23] | So, um… | 那么 |
[13:25] | a rogue whaling ship… | 一艘非法捕鲸船 |
[13:27] | and you were in a Greenpeace 12-man raft, right? | 你当时和另外11名绿色和平人士在橡皮艇上? |
[13:31] | What… what exactly happened? | 到底发生了什么事? |
[13:34] | The whaler was… | 鲸鱼 |
[13:37] | They were firing on a gray, uh… | 他们想射那鲸鱼 |
[13:41] | Uh, female. | 雌性的 |
[13:43] | Then, suddenly… | 突然 |
[13:46] | it was… it was like… | 就好像 |
[13:48] | something was… | 有些东西 |
[13:52] | churning the water. | 让海水猛烈翻腾 |
[13:53] | Some… force. | 一股力量 |
[13:56] | Some violent force… | 猛烈的力量 |
[14:02] | destroyed the whaler. | 摧毁那鲸鱼 |
[14:03] | And… and then… and then it hit us. | 然后就攻击我们 |
[14:09] | Hmm. Violent force, huh? | 猛烈的力量? |
[14:14] | And you were, what, about 50 miles out? | 你当时在50英里外? |
[14:17] | Sargasso Sea? | 在马尾藻海? |
[14:22] | It’s also known as the Bermuda Triangle. | 也被称为百幕达大三角 |
[14:24] | L… I never said anything about the… | 我没有说过 |
[14:26] | Oh, no. Relax, relax. You don’t have to. | 放心 你不需要说 |
[14:30] | I will. | 我会的 |
[14:34] | Good people died out there. | 死了的都是好人 |
[14:41] | Mr. Thomas! | 汤母斯先生! |
[14:43] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[14:44] | Mr. Thomas. My name’s Ackerman. | 汤母斯先生! 我叫艾可曼 |
[14:47] | Aron Ackerman. And I’m… | 艾朗.艾可曼 |
[14:49] | Wow. Well, I’m just a huge fan of yours. | 我是你忠实崇拜者 |
[14:52] | I think you’re a truly fantastic journalist. Truly. | 我认为你真是个了不起的记者 |
[14:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:56] | I’ve got something for you. | 我有些东西给你看 |
[14:58] | Oh, come on. Are you… | 拜托 你不是 |
[15:00] | She’s serving me again? | 她又找我麻烦? |
[15:03] | I just talked to her. She didn’t mention this at all. | 我刚和她通电话 她根本没提过 |
[15:05] | No. This is nothing like that, sir. | 不是这回事 |
[15:08] | Nothing like that at all. | 根本不是 |
[15:17] | Copy that, Base. | 收到了 总台 |
[15:20] | – Professor? – What? | – 教授? – 什么? |
[15:21] | All right. Are you reading the velocity sensors? | 好了 速度控测器的读数是多少? |
[15:25] | 5-5-5, Professor. | 5-5-5 教授 |
[15:26] | – Full array? – Across the board. | – 全部都是吗? – 所有都是 |
[15:28] | Love you, luv. You newbies, | 干得好 新人 |
[15:32] | don’t start the recorders…until my tailbone has crossed the threshold. | 在我跳出去之前不要打开记录器 |
[15:35] | Shake it off and zip it up, Professor. | 拉上拉链准备跳了 教授 |
[15:37] | We’re approaching center spoke. | 我们就要到达中心了 |
[15:39] | What’s my splash factor? | 我的降落点是什么? |
[15:40] | Looks like you’ll be landing over open marsh. | 看起来是块沼泽地 |
[15:47] | We got recovery fan boats standing by. | 补给船只在下面准备着 |
[15:50] | That’s Florida State Conservancy land down there. | 那是佛罗里达州海上管理局的 |
[15:53] | You’ll probably get busted. | 你可能会被警方盯上 |
[15:55] | We’re center spoke. Right now! | 现在抵达中心了! |
[15:57] | All right, everybody. Eyes wide. | 好吧 各位 打醒十二分精神 |
[15:59] | You snooze, I lose! | 你们要是开小差 我就完蛋了! |
[16:01] | This is one small step for man… | 一个人迈出的一小步 |
[16:03] | one giant leap for mankind! | 是人类迈出的一大步! |
[16:46] | Thanks, guys. You’re awesome. Totally awesome. | 谢谢 大伙们 你们干得很漂亮 |
[16:49] | Bruce Geller. | 布鲁斯.盖勒 |
[16:51] | The incredible Bruce Geller. | 了不起的布鲁斯.盖勒 |
[16:54] | Need any help with bail… | 需要帮忙给保释金吗 |
[16:55] | there’s a number in there you can call. | 打电话给我 上面有电话号码 |
[16:57] | Hey, who the hell are you? How did you know where to find me? | 你是谁? 你怎么找到我? |
[17:00] | Check the other three. | 查一下另外三个 |
[17:04] | He’s not in any pain. | 他没有任何痛苦 |
[17:06] | Somebody has taken him. | 有人抓了他 |
[17:08] | They haven’t harmed him. | 他们没有伤害他 |
[17:10] | He’s wearing a… red shirt. | 他穿着红色上衣 |
[17:14] | Dark red shirt. There’s a stain… | 深红色上衣 上面有一块污迹 |
[17:17] | What kind of stain on the front? It’s… | 什么污迹? 那是 |
[17:21] | It’s chocolate. I smell chocolate. | 巧克力 我闻到巧克力 |
[17:26] | Who’s this? | 那是谁? |
[17:27] | This guy Stan something-or-other. | 一个叫什么斯坦的家伙 |
[17:29] | Used to be some big lost kid finder. | 过去是寻找失踪儿童的高手 |
[17:31] | He’s offered to help. | 他主动帮助 |
[17:32] | There’s a van. It’s a… very dark van. | 有一架货车 深色的货车 |
[17:38] | Brown… No. | 棕色的 不 |
[17:40] | No, it’s black. It’s very… | 黑色的 十分 |
[17:42] | Yeah, definitely black. | 绝对是黑色的 |
[17:44] | And there’s a red stripe on it. | 上面还有红色的条纹 |
[17:47] | The driver of the van is… | 司机是 |
[17:51] | I see gold. I see… | 我看到金子 |
[17:54] | He’s wearing a gold chain. | 司机戴着金链子 |
[17:58] | Damn it, if I could just see a landmark or a signpost. | 该死的 要是看到路标就好了 |
[18:06] | The van is stopping. | 货车停下来了 |
[18:09] | Mommy? | 妈妈? |
[18:12] | Oh, Felicio! | 费利索! |
[18:21] | Here’s your kidnapper! | 这就你的绑架者! |
[18:34] | Way to go. | 走吧 |
[18:42] | Mr. Lathem. | 莱琛先生 |
[18:51] | It isn’t your domain, Emily. | 这不是你的管辖范围 爱米莉 |
[18:52] | It doesn’t matter whether it’s my domain. | 不是范围不范围的事 |
[18:54] | This is a B.T.W. Safety issue. | 这是水下安全问题 |
[18:56] | I observed it, now we have to deal with it. | 我看到了 我会处理的 |
[18:58] | Below the water line safety is my domain, Dr. Patterson… | 水下安全就是我管 派特逊博士 |
[19:00] | and the drill coils we’re using are operating well within… | 我们使用的钻环一直都在 |
[19:03] | spec tolerances for depth and pressure. | 正常水深和压力使用范围内 |
[19:04] | Well, then this 780 tells me that you’re either a liar… or a liar. | 那么这780告诉我 你不是在撒谎就是在骗我 |
[19:08] | Look at it. Something caused it to torque. | 看 机器扭转了 |
[19:09] | We’re within specs. This was a fluke. | 我们在正常范围内 这只是侥幸 |
[19:11] | If we have to shut down to investigate… | 如果要关闭检查的话 |
[19:12] | Look, we’re talking about men’s lives here. | 听着 这是关乎人命的事 |
[19:14] | Those men’s lives. Something caused this. | 那些人的生命 有些东西会发生意外的 |
[19:16] | We owe it to the frontliners to find out what it was! | 我们要通知前线工人找出问题 |
[19:18] | Look, Emily, you’re a pretty good deep ocean resource engineer… | 爱米莉 你是个优秀的深海资源工程师 |
[19:21] | When you hired me, you said I was one of the best you’d ever seen. | 你雇我的时候说我是最好的 |
[19:23] | Yes, well, now I’m firing you. | 是的 我现在要解雇你 |
[19:25] | What? On what grounds? | 什么?什么原因? |
[19:28] | Safety. | 安全问题 |
[19:29] | You’re firing me for bringing to light a potential life and death… | 你解雇我是因为 我提示你将会出安全问题 |
[19:31] | No, it is your safety I’m referring to. | 我不是说这个安全问题 |
[19:32] | – Oh! My safety? – Don’t listen to her! | – 我的安全? – 别听她的! |
[19:34] | She’s crazy! We want to work! | 她疯了! 我们想工作! |
[19:35] | Section 21, subparagraph B of your contract… | 合同的21部分B节说明: |
[19:38] | if I feel I can no longer assure your safety as a woman on board this rig… | 如果我觉得不能保证你作为女人的安全 |
[19:41] | Look, they don’t want to rape me, they want to… kill me. | 他们不是想强奸我 他们想 杀我 |
[19:44] | Just collect your gear, OK? | 快去收拾装备吧 |
[19:46] | Company chopper leaves in 20 minutes… | 直升飞机20分钟后就会起飞 |
[19:47] | and I want your toes on the departure line topside in 19. | 我要你19分钟后站在停机坪 |
[19:53] | Your attention, please. Welcome to Miami International Airport. | 各们乘客请注意 欢迎来到迈阿密国际机场 |
[19:57] | Please maintain visual contact with your personal property at all times. | 请看管好自己随身带的物品 |
[20:04] | Dr. Patterson, hi. Can I help you with this? | 派特逊博士 我帮你拿吧 |
[20:08] | Do I know you? | 我认识你吗? |
[20:09] | No, but I have something for you. | 不 但我有些东西给你看 |
[20:12] | How was your flight? | 你的飞行旅途怎么样? |
[20:39] | Howard Thomas. | 霍华特.汤母斯 |
[20:41] | Bruce Geller. | 布鲁斯.盖勒 |
[20:45] | Bruce Geller. | 布鲁斯.盖勒 |
[20:47] | Stan Lathem. | 斯坦.莱琛 |
[20:49] | – Howard. – Hi. | – 霍华特 – 你好 |
[21:01] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[21:03] | Any of you have any idea why we’re here? | 你们谁知道来这里干什么? |
[21:09] | You’re here because I asked you. | 因为是我叫你们来的 |
[21:12] | I’m Eric Benirall. | 我是艾力.班尼卢 |
[21:14] | My team, my experts. | 我的专家小队 |
[21:17] | Experts in what? | 什么专家? |
[21:19] | Exactly how much do you know about the Bermuda Triangle? | 你们对百幕达大三角认识有多少? |
[21:32] | Benirall Shipping Lines is the largest… | 班尼卢船运公司是 |
[21:34] | privately owned shipping company in the United States. | 美国最大的私人船运公司 |
[21:38] | Over 700 million tons of cargo transported every year. | 每年7亿吨的货物运载量 |
[21:42] | There’s a good chance that something you’re wearing right now… | 你们身上穿的东西 |
[21:45] | something electronic which you used today… | 和你们今天使用的电子产品 |
[21:47] | will have come to this country on one of my 303 cargo haulers. | 很有可能 经我们的303货物运输船运到这个国家的 |
[21:51] | 303 ships presently on the seas. | 303货船现在海上 |
[21:54] | Six months ago, it was 307. And a year ago, it was 309. | 半年前叫307货船 一年前叫309货船 |
[21:59] | The Bermuda Triangle is eating your ships? | 百幕达三角吞了你的船? |
[22:02] | When the first ship went missing… | 当第一艘船失踪的时候 |
[22:04] | I used exactly the same tone, Mr. Thomas. | 我也像你这样说 汤母斯先生 |
[22:06] | My tone has now changed. | 现在我改变了 |
[22:08] | That section of the South Atlantic… | 南大西洋的那块区域 |
[22:10] | is one of the busiest shipping areas in the world. | 是世界上最繁忙的区域 |
[22:12] | Ships go down. | 船只都沉了 |
[22:13] | It experiences two powerful sea breezes… | 那里是两大海风的交汇点 |
[22:15] | one from the east, and one from the west. | 东部海风和西部海风 |
[22:17] | The push between the two forces triggers extreme weather. | 两股海风冲撞产生极端气候 |
[22:19] | The Atlantic is also the deepest ocean in the world… | 大西洋也是世界最深的海洋 |
[22:21] | with amazingly strong currents. | 海流猛烈得惊人 |
[22:23] | 6 ships lost in a single year. Now, these are not pleasure craft… | 一年内6艘船沉了 |
[22:27] | some drunken day-sailors at the helm. | 那些不是东摆西晃的小船只 |
[22:29] | No, these are very, very, very large ships… | 他们是十分巨型的 |
[22:32] | made of iron and steel… | 用钢和铁铸造的 |
[22:34] | with the most professional crews in the world. | 载着世界上一流的水手 |
[22:36] | But no distress signals were given. There were no adverse conditions. | 但是没有任何危险讯号 没有任何不利情况出现 |
[22:39] | They just disappeared without a trace. | 就这样无踪无影地在海上消失了 |
[22:41] | Why isn’t this public knowledge? | 为什么新闻上没报道过? |
[22:44] | It is. What I’m about to show you is not. | 有的 但我给你们看的却是鲜为人知 |
[22:47] | This particular ship had her own encounter… | 两天前晚上 这艘般在离岸94海里的地方 |
[22:50] | just two nights ago. 94 miles from shore. | 遇上了意外 |
[22:53] | She’s the first that’s managed to make it home. | 她是唯一能够回来的船 |
[22:56] | No explanation as to why she was spared… but not unscathed. | 无法解释为什么她能够毫发无损地回来 |
[23:01] | Of a crew of 25… only 7 survived. | 25名船员 只是7人生还 |
[23:09] | None of you believe a word I’m saying, do you? | 你们都不信是吧? |
[23:12] | Which is good. That’s what I need. | 那是好事 我需要你们这样 |
[23:15] | Look, Mr. Benirall, it’s not that I don’t believe you. | 班尼卢先生 我不是不相信你 |
[23:18] | And I really respect all that adventurous stuff you do. | 我真很佩服你所经历的奇遇 |
[23:21] | I mean, the America’s Cup wins… | 美国杯赢了 |
[23:23] | and that Arctic thing you did last year. | 还有去年你在北极所做的 |
[23:25] | I kind of did the same sort of thing myself. | 我的工作也和你一样 |
[23:28] | I really appreciate your problem with missing ships… | 我很理解你船只失踪的困难 |
[23:30] | No, you don’t. You don’t give a rat’s ass about my problems. | 不 你根本一点都不明白 |
[23:32] | But I’m rich, you see… | 但我很有钱 看 |
[23:34] | and I’m known to be a bit crazy with my money… | 人们都说我对钱很疯狂 |
[23:36] | which is all the magnet I needed to draw you here… | 我就是要靠钱来吸引你们过来 |
[23:39] | and to keep you here… | 让你们留在这工作 |
[23:41] | I’m willing to share some of those riches. | 我愿意跟那些富人分享 |
[23:44] | Intrigued? | 有兴趣吗? |
[23:49] | Mind your heads. | 小心碰头 |
[23:51] | Christopher Columbus himself recorded more than one encounter… | 哥伦布记录了自已经过百幕达 |
[23:55] | during his voyages through the Triangle. | 不只一次的航海意外 |
[23:57] | In fact, despite having discovered a new world for Queen Isabella… | 事实上 他没有为伊莎贝拉女王发现新世界 |
[24:01] | Columbus was ultimately imprisoned by the Spanish. | 最终被西班人关押了 |
[24:04] | Any of you know why? | 你们知道为什么吗? |
[24:05] | On one of his return voyages, he lost 500 men… | 因为回航的时候 他损失了500名船员 |
[24:08] | and more than 6 of his 30 ships to a freak hurricane. | 还被风暴摧毁了6艘船只 |
[24:11] | Despite the large number of ships and men lost… | 先不管这些船只和船员的损失 |
[24:13] | not a single remnant was ever found. | 没有任何遗留的痕迹 |
[24:15] | Columbus was thrown in prison… | 哥伦布被关在监狱 |
[24:17] | on the accusation that he had somehow… | 被控告 |
[24:19] | personally summoned the unnatural storm. | 私自召唤风暴 |
[24:22] | The charge was sorcery. | 是那些巫师控诉的 |
[24:23] | Ten years before this, he recorded his first encounter… | 在此10年前 他记录了一次海上意外 |
[24:26] | with a strange phenomenon in the Atlantic. | 大西洋上的一次奇怪现象 |
[24:28] | Might I read you something from his log record for that night? | 要不要我为你们读一下当天的航海日志? |
[24:35] | “Appeared before us a behemoth of iron… | “出现在我们面前的是一只钢铁巨兽 |
[24:38] | “the measure of a mountain. Before our eyes, then not. | “在你面前 像山一样大 突然就消失了” |
[24:42] | “Not of this God’s known world.” | “消失于这个上帝所认识的世界” |
[24:44] | Now, two nights ago, this ship ran into fog. | 现在 两天前晚上 我们的船遇上大雾 |
[24:47] | All seven survivors say they saw ships within that fog. | 所有7名船员都说船在雾中 |
[24:51] | But not just ships… wooden sailing ships. | 但不只这些船 还有几艘木船 |
[24:54] | Three of them. Flying Spanish flags. | 其中三艘挂起着西班牙国旗 |
[24:58] | The flags that the Spanish have not flown… for more than four centuries. | 那国旗图案已经有400年没用了 |
[25:03] | You think that this crew encountered Columbus? | 你认为船队遇上了哥伦布? |
[25:06] | We don’t know what they saw. | 我们不知道他们看见了什么 |
[25:08] | People build recreations of old ships all the time. | 有些人会做些仿古式船只 |
[25:11] | They fly all sorts of flags. | 挂着各种各样的旗帜 |
[25:13] | Ms. Patterson, I do know something… | 派特逊小姐 我知道.. |
[25:14] | about what’s out on the ocean, and I do trust my crews. | 海上发生了什么事 而且我相信我的船员 |
[25:17] | And they do not believe that what they saw were recreations. | 他们说看到的船不是仿造的 |
[25:22] | Might I suggest that you prepare yourselves? | 你们都做好心理准备了 |
[25:26] | Please. | 请进 |
[25:33] | What exactly are we supposed to be observ… | 我们要看什么 |
[25:40] | Is that… | 这是 |
[25:50] | 11 men died here. | 11个人在这里死了 |
[25:53] | More than just died. | 不仅仅是死 |
[25:54] | That’s close, Mr. Lathem. In fact, it was 9 men who died here. | 很接近 莱琛先生 事际上9人死在这里 |
[25:57] | This is the only physical evidence we have… | 这是我们唯一看到的证据 |
[25:59] | of what actually happened on board that night. | 证明那天晚上发生的事情 |
[26:03] | As for the rest of the crew… | 至于剩下的船员 |
[26:08] | Now, at the same time… | 现在 同时 |
[26:10] | these remains appeared on the foredeck of the ship. | 这些尸体还留在船上的前甲板 |
[26:14] | Remains that forensic sampling… | 法庭对尸体取样检查 |
[26:15] | would suggest belonged to a man who’d never had… | 发现这些属于一个男人 |
[26:18] | a single childhood inoculation in his life… | 这人从未接受过任何疫苗接种 |
[26:20] | that bathed with lye soap… | 他用咸液洗澡 |
[26:22] | and was suffering from the onset of scurvy. | 而且还患有坏血病 |
[26:26] | Anyone not of a rational mind might begin to think that perhaps… | 任何人 只要不太理性地想 都会认为这男人也许是 |
[26:31] | this man came from the wooden ships. | 那木船上的人 |
[26:35] | Come along, Ms. Patterson. | 派特逊小姐 过来 |
[26:49] | Those the seven survivors? | 这些是幸存者? |
[26:51] | They’re still under quarantine on the ship. | 他们仍在这船上受隔离 |
[26:54] | Why are they still on deck? | 为什么他们还在甲板上? |
[26:56] | They’re afraid to go down below. | 他们害怕到下面去 |
[27:11] | Look, I sympathize with the plight of your crew here… | 我同情这些船员的遭遇 |
[27:14] | and I appreciate the ghost ship tour and all… | 我理解鬼船和所有的这些 |
[27:16] | but I just flew in from an oil rig, I’m dead tired… | 我刚刚从油井回来 是累死了 |
[27:19] | and what exactly do you want from me? | 你究竟想要我们怎么做? |
[27:20] | Answers, Ms. Patterson. Explanations. The explanation. | 答案 派特逊小姐 解释 |
[27:24] | Explanations of what? | 解释什么? |
[27:32] | Oh, come on. Not the Bermuda Triangle. | 来吧 不是百幕达三角 |
[27:35] | I have ships traversing the entire globe… | 我拥有横贯全球的船队 |
[27:38] | but I’ve only lost them in the Triangle. | 但是只会在百幕达失事 |
[27:41] | I need to know what’s happening here. | 我需要知道是怎么回事 |
[27:43] | What I want is nothing less than the definitive reason… | 我想要的是确切的原因 |
[27:46] | why almost 1,000 ships and nearly 8,000 souls… | 为什么几个世纪以来 |
[27:50] | have been lost over the centuries. | 丧失了近1000艘船 8000条生命 |
[27:52] | Why this group? | 为什么是我们这群人? |
[27:54] | Yeah, you could afford anyone. | 是阿 你可以雇佣其它人 |
[27:55] | We weren’t his first choices. Or even his tenth, probably. | 我们不是他的首选 大概是第10个吧 |
[27:59] | Yes, it’s true. You weren’t exactly my first choice… | 是的 你们确实不是我的首选 |
[28:02] | but you have, shall we say, risen to that position. | 但是我要说 你们已经上升到那个位置了 |
[28:06] | Yeah, because we showed up. | 是阿 因为我们出现了 |
[28:08] | What is important is that you each bring a distinct discipline… | 重要的是 你们来自不同领域 受过不同的专业训练 |
[28:11] | from the scientific to the more ethereal. | 从科学的到超自然学的 |
[28:15] | – And me? – Ah, you, Mr. Thomas. | – 我? – 你 汤母斯 |
[28:17] | Yes, you’re my referee… the ultimate arbiter. | 你是我的最终公断人 |
[28:19] | You are my Triangle expert. I’ve examined your work in… | 你是我的百幕达专家 我看过你的工作 |
[28:24] | What’s the name of the publication you write for? | 你为哪个传媒写新闻? |
[28:25] | The Observer. | “观察者” |
[28:26] | The Observer, that’s right. | “观察者”对了 |
[28:28] | You’ve interviewed every legitimate explorer… | 你访问过所有正统的探险家 |
[28:31] | every wild-eyed crackpot. You know every theory… | 所有狂疯的怪人 你听过所有的理论解释 |
[28:34] | And I don’t believe any of it. | 我不相信任何一个 |
[28:36] | Exactly. Now, what they propose, I want you to vet very hard. | 就是这样 现在我要你十分认真地审查一下 |
[28:40] | See, this endeavor… | 看 这些努力 |
[28:41] | it isn’t about hypotheses and suppositions. | 不是假设或猜想 |
[28:44] | It isn’t about “what ifs” and “just maybes.” | 不是”假如”或”可能” |
[28:47] | This is a journey. This is a quest for truth. | 是寻找事实的旅程 |
[28:50] | The truth. To uncover something that’s managed to evade… | 事实 |
[28:55] | everyone that has gone before you. | 揭开前人逃避的事实 |
[28:58] | Look, you said something about money? | 你可以说一下钱吧? |
[29:02] | I mean, if you want me to set aside all my projects… | 如果你要我们耽下所有的工作 |
[29:06] | I mean, all my other projects… and start researching this… | 来进行这项研究 |
[29:10] | then you’re going to have to compensate… | 你一定要给我们报酬 |
[29:11] | Not just research, Dr. Geller. This isn’t some weekend gig… | 不只是研究 盖勒 |
[29:15] | that you palm off onto your grad students. | 这不是你周末哄骗研究生的事 |
[29:17] | This is field work. | 是实地研究 |
[29:18] | This is getting your feet wet and your hands filthy… | 这将会弄得你手脏脚湿 |
[29:21] | and going wherever you need to go… | 到世界上每一个角落去 |
[29:23] | and doing whatever you need to do to bring me what I need. | 做你要做的 然后回来告诉我答案 |
[29:26] | And for that… when you bring me that… | 当你们找到答案 |
[29:29] | I’m prepared to give each of you $5 million. | 我会给你们每人500万美元 |
[29:37] | Each? | 每人? |
[29:38] | He said “Each.” | 他说每个人 |
[29:40] | The funds are already in escrow accounts… | 这笔资金已经在合约上写明 |
[29:42] | in a bank in the Cayman islands. Rather fitting, I thought. | 在开曼群岛的银行里妥善地放着 |
[29:47] | But understand this… it is not payable for trying. | 但要明白 不去努力是得不到的 |
[29:51] | You only collect when you deliver. | 拿到答案才能够取钱 |
[29:53] | That’s why all the other candidates passed. | 这就是候选人都被刷掉的原因 |
[29:56] | I’m very serious about this, Mr. Thomas. | 确切点 汤母逊先生 |
[29:59] | What possible answer could we give you? | 你想要什么样的答案? |
[30:02] | What has happened to my ships. It’s simple. | 我的船发生了什么事 很简单 |
[30:06] | So, I’m assuming that there’ll be some kind of contract… | 我想应该有些合同之类的吧 |
[30:10] | that our lawyers can look at… | 让我的律师看一下 |
[30:12] | Decide now. You start tonight. | 现在决定 今晚就开始工作 |
[30:14] | Well, we don’t get some part of the money up front? | 你不先付一部分吗? |
[30:17] | I mean, what if… | 如果 |
[30:18] | It’s an all-or-nothing proposition, Dr. Geller. | 选择一无所有还是500万 盖勒博士 |
[30:20] | All or nothing. | 一无所有和500万 |
[30:22] | I’m a man who does his homework… | 我是一个有做准备的人 |
[30:24] | and I do not expect to get a “No” from any of you. | 我不希望你任何一个人拒绝 |
[30:28] | $20 million. | 2000万美元 |
[30:30] | You’ve got 15 minutes. | 给你们15分钟 |
[31:00] | The name on the deposit slip is Bruce Geller. | 存款单上的名字是盖勒 |
[31:02] | Geller with an “e-r.” | 有”E-R”结尾的 |
[31:03] | So this is proof that the money’s there waiting for us? | 这证明了钱在等我们? |
[31:06] | I guess I should call my paper… | 我想应该打电话给报社 |
[31:07] | and tell them I’m taking a leave of absence? | 要请一段时间的假期 |
[31:09] | In the morning. | 在早上 |
[31:11] | Listen, is there anyone there who speaks better English? English! | 有没有人会说英语的? |
[31:15] | The amount I’m looking at is $5 million. | 我要查的是500万美元 |
[31:17] | – Work space, whatever you need. – American dollars. | – 工作室 需要什么我都可以提供 – 美元 |
[31:20] | The whole 5 million? And he can’t just take it back? | 整整500万美元? 他不可以取回去? |
[31:23] | As soon as he gives his OK, the money is mine? | 只要他一给 钱就是我的? |
[31:25] | – Personal items, clothes… – OK, got it. | – 随身衣物 – 好的 明白 |
[31:27] | Definitely got it. Thank you. Thank you very, very much. | 真的明白 十分感谢 |
[31:34] | What’s your name again? | 你叫什么名字? |
[31:35] | – Ackerman. – I’ve got some staff… | – 艾可曼 – 我有一些工作人员 |
[31:36] | some key staff I want to bring along. | 我想带一些重要工作人员 |
[31:38] | This is your team. | 这就是你的队员 |
[31:40] | Mr. Benirall was very specific about not wanting… | 班尼卢先生明确说不想 |
[31:42] | to unbalance the dynamic of… | 打破小队平衡 |
[31:44] | What about expenses? Per diem? | 经费呢? |
[31:46] | It’s covered. | 我们会付的 |
[32:03] | Jaro said you can come back to work anytime you’re ready. | 杰罗说你想什么时候回去工作都可以 |
[32:26] | Ruben’s been messing with my presets again. | 卢本把我的电台预设都搞乱了 |
[32:31] | No, he hasn’t. | 不 他没有 |
[32:32] | Those are the same stations they’ve always been. | 一直都是这些电台节目 |
[32:42] | Helen, I think that what happened to me… | 海仑 我想发生的事 |
[32:45] | I think it somehow affected my memory. | 影响了我的记忆 |
[32:50] | Your memory? What do you mean? | 你的记忆?你说什么? |
[32:51] | This truck was blue. I know it’s the same truck. | 这货车本来是蓝色的 我知道是同样的货车 |
[32:54] | There’s Ruben’s cherry soda stain on the carpet, but… | 地毯上有一块污迹 但是.. |
[33:00] | Unless you had it painted while I was in the hospital? | 除非我在医院的时候 你把车重新漆了? |
[33:02] | Of course I haven’t had it painted. | 我当然没有 |
[33:07] | Come on, Meeno, it’s always… | 米奴 这一真是 |
[33:42] | Dad! | 爸爸! |
[33:47] | Hey, hey, it’s the Rubenator! | 是卢本! |
[33:49] | Oh, man. I missed you. | 我真想你 |
[33:53] | You know, the whole time I was out there… | 我在外的所有时间 |
[33:55] | all I could think about was getting back here to you. | 就想着回家 |
[33:57] | They wouldn’t let me come to the hospital. | 他们不让我到医院 |
[33:59] | I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[34:01] | It’s OK, though. I’m here now. | 没事的 我现在回来了 |
[34:06] | Hey, hey, hey! Nader! | 那达! |
[34:08] | Hey, Nader. How’s my Nader? | 你好吧? |
[34:12] | Daddy! | 爸爸! |
[34:21] | Who’s this? | 这是谁? |
[34:24] | Aren’t you going to hug Dylan? | 你不想抱一下迪兰吗? |
[34:29] | Dylan? | 迪兰? |
[34:31] | Dylan… our youngest. | 迪兰 我们的小儿子 |
[34:53] | Passengers, Flight 246 to Dallas-Fort Worth… | 乘客们 到达拉斯/沃尔斯堡246班机 |
[34:56] | is now boarding at Gate C24. | 现在C24大门等候上机 |
[34:58] | Tell Victor to cover my classes. | 叫维特给我代课 |
[35:00] | Don’t ask him. Just tell him. | 不用问他 叫他去做就可以了 |
[35:01] | And have the grad students keep crunching the hurricane data. | 叫研究生继续留意风暴的数据 |
[35:04] | No, I can’t tell you what I’m doing. | 我不能告诉你现在做什么 |
[35:06] | I can’t tell you… | 我不能说 |
[35:08] | Listen, just hold down the fort, all right? | 听着 帮我顶一下 好吗? |
[35:10] | So what is the Triangle anyway? | 究竟什么是大三角? |
[35:12] | Do we even know its boundaries? | 你没听过它的范围吗? |
[35:14] | Miami, Bermuda, San Juan. | 迈阿密 百幕达 胡安 |
[35:16] | 14,000 square miles. You didn’t know that? | 14 000平方英里 你不知道吗? |
[35:19] | And you’re what? Our ocean person expert? | 你是什么? 我们的海洋专家? |
[35:22] | Deep ocean resource recovery. | 深海资源回收 |
[35:24] | So forgive me for not being conversant in the current folklore. | 请恕我对民间组织不太熟悉 |
[35:27] | Well, it’s not just folklore. Thousands of people have been lost. | 不只是民间组织 成千上万的人失踪 |
[35:30] | And ships, planes. You heard Benirall. | 船只 飞机 你听过班尼卢的事 |
[35:34] | I’m here because he lost 6 ships in the last 12 months. | 我在这里是因为一年里有6艘船失踪 |
[35:36] | That’s something I can help him with. | 我可以帮他 |
[35:38] | Nobody really knows anything about this guy. | 没有人知道他是什么人 |
[35:39] | We know he’s rich. | 只知道他很有钱 |
[35:41] | And that’s about it. He’s a total enigma. | 就只是这样了 他是个神秘人物 |
[35:44] | Like the anti-Trump. | 像个大善人 |
[35:45] | No TV show, no Buslness Week interviews… | 没上过电视或商业周报 |
[35:47] | no society columns. | 没有社会专栏 |
[35:48] | Hey, we know he believes the Bermuda Triangle is real. | 我们知道他相信百幕达大三角的事 |
[35:51] | There is a mystique to the region. | 那是个神秘区域 |
[35:53] | Yeah. | 对 |
[35:55] | Hey, what about him? What does he do? | 那他怎么样? 他做什么? |
[35:57] | I think he said he’s a weatherman or something. | 我想他说他是个气象员什么的 |
[35:58] | The preeminent meteorological authority… | 研究南大西洋及附近海洋 |
[36:01] | on the South Atlantic and environs. | 的杰出气象学权威 |
[36:04] | Of course. That explains why I’ve heard of him. | 当然 怪不得我认识他 |
[36:07] | What’s the name of the newspaper you work for, again? | 你在哪一间报馆工作? |
[36:09] | Oh, that’s right. The Observer. | 对了 “观察者” |
[36:12] | No, no, I’m still here. | 不 我还在 |
[36:14] | No, nobody sits this one out. I want everybody on this. | 我要所有人都帮我进行这项研究 |
[36:18] | Grad students, undergrads. | 研究生 本科生 |
[36:19] | Every warm body whose academic life… I hold in the palm of my god-like hand. | 毕业权掌握在我手上的所有学生 |
[36:23] | Yes, you heard me right… | 是的 你没听错 |
[36:25] | Very funny. Just get them started. | 叫他们开始工作吧 |
[36:29] | Benirall was very specific. | 班尼卢说得很清楚 |
[36:31] | He wanted your work, not your coeds. | 他想你去做 不是你的女学生 |
[36:33] | 5 million on the line. | 500万阿 |
[36:35] | That could fund my research for the next 10 years. | 可以支付我10年的研究费用 |
[36:37] | I’m going to use every resource I’ve got. | 我要用尽一切的资源 |
[36:38] | People have been trying to explain the Triangle for years. | 多年来人们想找出百幕达的秘密 |
[36:41] | Why Benirall thinks that us… this group… | 为什么班尼卢认为我们这组人 |
[36:43] | can come up with some new answer… | 能够找到新答案 |
[36:45] | Definitive answer. | 确切的答案 |
[36:47] | Hey, this is Zegna! | 这是杰尼亚牌的 |
[36:49] | I’m going to get a cup of coffee. Anybody else? | 我要去倒杯咖啡 有人要吗? |
[36:51] | No, thanks. | 不用了 |
[36:52] | What? | 什么? |
[36:54] | Psychic. That’s what I’m talking about. | 通灵人 这就是我要说的 |
[36:57] | But I’m sure having a paranormal guy around like that… | 我说有一个超常的人在身边 |
[36:59] | makes you feel more at home. | 肯定增添不少乐趣 |
[37:02] | Why am I sitting here? | 为什么在坐在这里? |
[37:03] | What do we really expect to accomplish? | 其实我们要做些什么? |
[37:06] | We expect to accomplish a big chunk of Benirall’s millions… in our bank accounts. | 我们负责用完银行帐户里面的一大笔钱 |
[37:10] | There is no answer to find. We’re going on a wild goose chase. | 根本就没答案可找 我们不过是在白折腾 |
[37:14] | We all went to college, right? | 我们都上过大学吧? |
[37:16] | We all faked a paper or two in our time. | 我们造几篇论文就行了 |
[37:18] | I never faked anything in my life. | 我从来都没造过假 |
[37:20] | I said college paper, luv. | 我说学术论文 |
[37:22] | Look, I really don’t think we’re going to be able… | 我真的认为不可能 |
[37:25] | to con this guy out of parting with $20 million. | 骗这个家伙20万美元 |
[37:28] | Why not? We’re all experts in our field. | 为什么不? 我们都是专家 |
[37:30] | Well, I know I am. What’s to stop us? | 我知道我是谁 有什么可阻拦我们的? |
[37:33] | We spend 3 weeks, drop 6,000 pages in his lap… | 我们花3个星期 写6000页的论文仍给他 |
[37:36] | full of polysyllabic words, data specific to our individual expertise. | 通篇是又长又难懂的术语 数据 |
[37:39] | We dazzle him. | 把他弄得头昏脑胀 |
[37:41] | It’s worth a try. | 值得一试 |
[37:43] | If he doesn’t buy it, what’s he going to do? Fire us? | 如果他不信 他可以怎么做?解雇我们? |
[37:51] | You don’t have to wear it. | 你不用穿这个 |
[37:53] | No, of course not. You got it? | 不 当然不用 你有带吗? |
[37:55] | Yeah, it’s right here. | 是的 在这里 |
[37:57] | What, sweetie? | 什么 甜心? |
[38:01] | I got it. Here. | 我带了 在这里 |
[38:09] | There. | 那里 |
[38:11] | There you go. | 好的 |
[38:13] | We’re boarding now, right? | 我们上机了 好吗? |
[38:14] | Yeah, we are. It’s Gate 7. | 好 是7号门 |
[38:16] | Your flight leaves in 90 minutes. | 你的飞机将在90分钟后起飞 |
[38:17] | We got your offices set up and waiting… | 你们的办公室准备好了 |
[38:20] | right in Cape Canaveral City, minutes from the Space Center. | 就在卡纳维尔市 从市中心几分钟就到 |
[38:22] | Oh, I almost forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[38:28] | What are those? | 那些是什么? |
[38:31] | This is everything Mr. Benirall has collected on the Triangle. | 这是班尼卢先生从百幕达找到的材料 |
[38:34] | Pretty much every known scrap of information… | 所有每一件都在这里 |
[38:36] | on the phenomenon. | 关于现象的 |
[38:38] | There’s over 13,000 pages in there. A lot of it’s nonsense. | 这里有13000页 大部分是胡说 |
[38:41] | You know, bunch of polysyllabic words that say nothing. | 一大堆的术语都是乱吹 |
[38:45] | But some of it is, like, really great… | 但是有些却是好东西 |
[38:52] | You believe in this? | 你们相信这吗? |
[38:55] | Absolutely. | 绝对 |
[39:03] | No, Daddy, like this. Watch! | 不 爸爸像这样! |
[39:10] | Why aren’t you trying? | 为什么你不试一下? |
[39:14] | I am trying. | 我在试 |
[39:21] | You used to be really good. What happened? | 你以前很棒的 发生什么事? |
[39:34] | You’re doing good. | 你干得很好 |
[39:36] | Where are you going, Daddy? | 你要做什么 爸爸? |
[39:39] | I’ll be right back. | 我很快回来 |
[39:41] | Daddy? | 爸爸? |
[39:42] | Squishy. | 亲亲 |
[40:22] | I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[40:25] | I’m sorry, but I have never laid eyes on… | 不好意思 我从来没有看过 |
[40:28] | that game before in my life. | 那个游戏 |
[40:35] | You bought it specifically… so that you and Dylan could play together. | 你买回来就是为了和迪兰一起玩 |
[40:40] | He is your son, damn it. | 他是你的儿子 |
[40:42] | Your flesh and blood. You named him Dylan. | 你的亲骨肉 你为他起名字的 |
[40:47] | The doctors say there’s nothing wrong with me. | 医生说我没有问题 |
[40:49] | Well, nothing wrong physically… | 身体上没有问题 |
[40:51] | but you have got to see someone else. | 但我要看别的医生 |
[40:55] | I need to get to work. They’re going to expect me back. | 我要去工作了 他们要我回去 |
[40:58] | Do it, Meeno! | 去吧 米奴! |
[40:59] | Look, Helen, I don’t… | 海仑 我 |
[41:00] | For us. For your family. | 为了我们家 |
[41:12] | OK. | 好吧 |
[41:31] | Heather, you OK? | 海德 你没事吧? |
[41:34] | Bathroom? | 厕所? |
[41:50] | Ladies and gentlemen, we are experiencing turbulence… | 女士们 先生们 飞机将会有颠簸 |
[41:53] | so the captain has turned on the “Fasten seat belt” sign. | 所以请系好安全带 |
[42:01] | Flight 777, ceiling is at 37,000 feet, visibility 40 miles. | 777航班 现在是高度是37 000尺 能见度40英里 |
[42:06] | You got clear flying. | 飞行状况不错 |
[42:15] | – Captain? – No, thanks. | – 机长? – 不用 谢了 |
[42:23] | Fog bank. | 雾区 |
[42:26] | Damn it. Why isn’t that on my RYCAP? | 该死的 为什么仪表上没显示? |
[42:48] | Heather! | 海德! |
[42:58] | Hold on! | 抓紧了! |
[43:04] | Heather! | 海德! |
[43:23] | Mr. Benirall, sir. | 班尼卢先生 |
[43:25] | Yes, what? | 什么事? |
[43:30] | How long ago? Who else knows this? | 什么时间的事?有谁知道这事? |
[43:36] | Absolutely. All of it. As soon as you get it. | 当然 所有的 拿到后马上去 |
[43:40] | Get me Ackerman right away. | 给我叫艾可曼 |
[43:51] | There’s been… Something’s happened. | 有些事发生了 |
[43:55] | Wow. How’d you ever divine that? | 你会预卜到? |
[43:58] | Come on! Out of line. | 快来!出事了 |
[44:01] | What are you talking about? | 你说什么? |
[44:02] | A plane has gone down. A commercial liner. | 一架飞机坠毁了 商业客机 |
[44:04] | I got a chopper standing by. | 我准备了一架直升机 |
[44:05] | – Let’s go! – Go where? | – 走吧! – 去哪? |
[44:15] | It’s a 747. | 是一架747客机 |
[44:18] | Outbound flight, Miami to Zurich. | 从迈阿密飞往苏黎世 |
[44:20] | Full passenger list plus 11 crew members. | 机仓满座再加上11名机组成员 |
[44:24] | What about survivors? | 生还者呢? |
[44:25] | CNN… Reuters… nobody’s saying. | CNN 路透社 都没有说 |
[44:27] | This is the crash site of a commercial airliner. | 这是客机坠毁地点 |
[44:29] | They don’t need us in their way right now. | 他们现在不会要我们帮忙的 |
[44:30] | Forget about need. | 别想帮忙了 |
[44:32] | That’s the U.S. Coast Guard down there. | 下面的是美国海岸防卫队 |
[44:33] | You really think they’re gonna let us… | 你觉得他们会让我们 |
[44:35] | go traipsin’ around while they’re trying to work? | 在那里到处乱跑吗? |
[44:37] | What are those? | 这些是什么? |
[44:39] | You cannot be serious. Are these real? | 这些是真的吗? |
[44:41] | What are they? | 他们是什么? |
[44:42] | They’re DOD’s INDEF security IDs. | 这是美国国防部无记名通行证 |
[44:45] | Department of Defense? INDEF? | 国防部? 无记名? |
[44:47] | Spook time. It’s “I tell you, I’m gonna kill you” territory. | 见鬼了 这可是”我告诉你 我要杀了你”之类的事情 |
[44:50] | I mean, nobody has these. | 没有人会有这些 |
[44:51] | Are they real? | 这是真的吗? |
[44:55] | Tell me you’re not giving us counterfeit government IDs. | 不要告诉我这些是伪造的 |
[44:59] | Counterfeit? Define your terms. | 伪造? 定义一下伪造吧 |
[45:00] | Yes, counterfeit, because none of you has that kind of clearance. | 是的 伪造 因为我们没有人得到过批准 |
[45:03] | But they are 100% the real thing. Look, you flash that… | 但这些是100%真实的 看 你只要亮出这东西 |
[45:07] | nobody’s gonna dare question you being there. | 没有人敢质问你 |
[45:09] | Do we get to keep these? I mean, after? | 我们以后可以留着这个吗? |
[45:12] | Coast Guard cutter Deflance, this is Romeo Two Echo. | 海岸防卫队 这是罗密欧2号 |
[45:17] | Romeo Two Echo, this is Deflance. | 罗密欧2号 这里是海岸防卫队 |
[45:20] | Deflance, Romeo Two Echo, a Bell 222… | 海岸防卫队 |
[45:23] | requesting permission to land. | 罗密欧2号请求允许降落 |
[45:32] | Attention on deck. Attention on deck. | 甲板船员请注意 |
[46:01] | How come you got out here so fast? | 为什么你们来得这么快? |
[46:03] | We were already in the vicinity on sentry patrol. | 我们刚好在附近巡逻 |
[46:06] | Navy’s got some maneuvers goin’ on. Had us out here baby-sittin’ this patch. | 海军现在有点人员调动 所以派我们来处理 |
[46:09] | Any survivors? | 有没有生活者? |
[46:10] | The plane’s resting on a shelf around 30 meters down. | 飞机沉到水深30米处 |
[46:12] | It’s not very deep, but survivors? I doubt it. | 不是很深 但生还者就很难说 |
[46:15] | We have some ROVs deployed. | 我们调用了几部遥控潜水器 |
[46:17] | Why ROVs? Why not just send divers? | 遥控潜水器? 为什么不派潜水员? |
[46:19] | Ma’am, we’re a security contingent. We have divers aboard… | 我们是安全小队 陆地上我们有潜水员 |
[46:22] | but none of my boys are NTSB RescuelRecovery trained. | 但我们这里没人受过事故拯救训练 |
[46:25] | The mainland’s puttin’ together | 陆上那边 |
[46:25] | a whole cigar box.. full of experts from all over south Florida.. | 正在召集佛罗里达州的大批专家 |
[46:28] | When you arrived, we thought you were part of ’em. | 你们到的时候 我还以为你们是他们的人 |
[46:39] | Bring it around this way. | 移到这边来 |
[46:41] | More. | 再过一点 |
[46:49] | You guys might want to see this. | 你们看一下 |
[46:51] | Up. Bring it up. | 向上移 |
[46:56] | Here, move. | 让我来 |
[47:01] | You see what I’m seeing? | 你们看见没有? |
[47:11] | Are we sure this is the same plane that just went down? | 肯定这飞机是刚刚掉下来的? |
[47:14] | This plane looks like it’s been down there for decades. | 这飞机看起来沉了几十年了 |
[47:16] | Last transponder transmission came from this lat and longitude. | 通话机讯号是从这个经纬度发出的 |
[47:18] | Those engines are Pratt & Whitney 4074 turbo fans… | 这些是惠普4074型 turbo引擎 |
[47:22] | added to the line no more than a year ago. | 一年前才投产的 |
[47:24] | This is a very new plane. | 这是架很新的飞机 |
[47:25] | Then where’d all that rust and those barnacles come from? | 那么这些铁锈和藤壶从哪里来的? |
[47:28] | Nothing says that it came from… where you’re suggesting it came from. | 没何证据说明来自你想的地方 |
[47:33] | If you don’t mind my asking… | 介不介意我问下 |
[47:35] | what project are you folks with? | 你们是负责哪个项目的? |
[47:39] | You should know better than to ask that. | 你最好别问 |
[47:41] | Sirs, there are other craft down there. | 长官 还发现其它飞行器 |
[47:49] | Those look like Navy planes. | 那些看起来像海军飞机 |
[47:50] | But what kind are they? | 什么型号的? |
[47:53] | Those are Avenger torpedo bombers. | 那些是复仇者鱼雷轰炸机 |
[47:55] | Torpedoes? The Navy hasn’t used torpedoes in years. | 鱼雷轰炸机? 海军没用这类飞机很久了 |
[47:58] | Sir, you better take a look at this. | 长官 你最好来看一下 |
[47:59] | They did in the 1940s. | 他们是1940年代的 |
[48:00] | 1940s? They look like they crashed today. | 1940? 他们看起来像是今天的 |
[48:10] | Look. | 看 |
[48:17] | He sure hasn’t been down there since the Forties. | 真是不像是40年代坠落的 |
[48:20] | I’d say a couple hours at most. | 我敢说是几小时之前 |
[48:30] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[48:32] | Inside that 747… | 在那架747里面 |
[48:34] | there’s someone still in there… alive. | 有人还活着 |
[48:39] | I’m in. | 我进去了 |
[48:42] | It’s completely swamped. | 这里浸满水 |
[48:43] | There’s no way anybody could be alive down there. | 根本就不可能生存 |
[48:46] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[48:48] | Has anybody else noticed something, uh… | 有没有人注意到 |
[48:57] | Where are all the passengers? | 乘客都去哪呢? |
[48:58] | No, listen to me, please. | 不 请听我的 |
[49:00] | Someone… | 有人 |
[49:04] | It’s a little girl. | 是个小女孩 |
[49:09] | There’s a little girl, alive, inside of that plane. | 有个女孩还活着 就在飞机里面 |
[49:56] | Hey, Meeno! | 米奴! |
[49:58] | How you doing, bro? | 你好吗? |
[49:59] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[50:01] | – Hey. – Hey, Tito. | – 嘿 – 嘿 提度 |
[50:05] | Meeno! Welcome back, brother. | 米奴! 欢迎回来 |
[50:16] | I do have a couple of divers on board. | 我在岸上有些潜水员 |
[50:18] | Maybe not specifically trained, but… | 可能没经过特别训练 但是 |
[50:19] | My people are doing this. They’re experts. | 我的人来做吧 他们是专家 |
[50:26] | The ROVs aren’t showing anyone alive. | 遥控潜水器显示没人生存 |
[50:29] | And let’s not forget the guy claims to be a damn psychic. | 别忘了那家伙只是个通灵者 |
[50:32] | Can’t be anyone still alive on that plane. | 不可能有人生还的 |
[50:34] | There’s nobody on that plane period. | 飞机上暂时看不到人 |
[50:36] | And I want to see what the ROVs aren’t showing us. | 潜水器还没有检查了所有地方 |
[50:38] | You don’t have to come. | 你可以不来 |
[50:39] | – You’re not diving that wreck alone. – Oh, my hero. | – 你不会独个人去潜吧 – 我的英雄阿 |
[50:42] | Besides, if you find something that satisfies Benirall… | 而且 如果你找到什么让班尼卢满意的 |
[50:44] | I want to be there. | 我也要去 |
[50:47] | Do you know how to deep dive like this? | 你会潜水到这样深吗? |
[50:48] | I’ve only done it about 500 times. What about you? | 我只是深潜500次而已 你呢? |
[50:51] | Are you kidding? | 你是开玩笑吧? |
[50:53] | I almost lost a leg diving a trench off the Aleutians. | 上次在阿留申群岛潜水差点断腿 |
[50:55] | Didn’t stop me. | 但也没能吓倒我 |
[50:57] | Splash… right back in. | 溅起水花 再尝试 |
[51:02] | Just get it over with. | 克服了就好 |
[51:06] | OK. Good. | 好 |
[51:09] | Good idea. | 好主意 |
[51:11] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[51:24] | Actually, this isn’t the creepiest thing I’ve ever done. | 事实上 这不是我做过最可怕的事 |
[51:29] | OK, it is. | 好了 这是 |
[51:32] | Do you ever focus? | 你不能集中一下吗? |
[51:57] | – Looks like we’ve got company. – I see it. | – 好像有其它东西 – 我看到了 |
[52:02] | Have you ever seen them do this before? | 你有没有看过他们做这? |
[52:08] | Sharks. | 鲨鱼 |
[52:09] | Drawn by all the blood. | 被血腥味吸引过来了 |
[52:14] | What’s wrong with them? | 他们怎么了? |
[52:15] | – What do you mean? – They’re not moving. | – 你说什么? – 他们不动了 |
[52:18] | Aren’t… aren’t sharks supposed to keep moving? | 这些鲨鱼不是要一直移动吗? |
[52:21] | They’re not moving forward. | 它们没有向前 |
[52:29] | I think it’s the water. You just keep an eye on them. | 我想是水的原因 你看紧它们的举动 |
[52:34] | What’s she doing? | 她在干什么? |
[52:43] | NTSB teams are inbound. They should be here any minute. | 安全运输委员会的人很快就到了 |
[52:46] | Good. That’s good. | 好的 |
[53:09] | They want to talk to Mr. Lathem. | 他们要跟莱琛说话 |
[53:12] | Can I borrow your headphones? | 可以借耳机来用下吗? |
[53:16] | Yeah. Yeah, l… | 好 |
[53:18] | I think it’s toward the rear of the plane. | 这想是朝机尾的方向 |
[53:53] | What’s he showing us? | 我想给我们看什么? |
[53:55] | The seatbelts are still locked. | 安全带还是扣紧的 |
[54:30] | Stan… there’s nobody here. | 斯坦 没有人在这里 |
[54:35] | The plane is empty. | 飞机是空的 |
[55:02] | She’s there! | 她在那里! |
[55:30] | That’s her. | 就是她 |
[55:52] | What is that? | 这是什么? |
[55:54] | It’s coffee, ma’am. | 是咖啡 |
[55:55] | Coffee? | 咖啡? |
[55:57] | I don’t drink coffee. | 我不喝咖啡 |
[56:01] | OK, Mr. Rational, explain this one. | 好吧 来人解释一下 |
[56:05] | Well, it’s obviously a pocket of trapped air. | 很显然是有一堆空气集中在里面 |
[56:08] | OK, but meanwhile, where is everybody else? | 但是 其它人呢? |
[56:12] | You know, a few drinks, you get some old sailors… | 通常都是一些喝醉的水手 |
[56:16] | talking about boats that disappeared and turned up somewhere else… | 说什么船只突然消失 又突然出现 |
[56:21] | undamaged, but with all the passengers missing. | 毫发地损 但乘客都失踪了 |
[56:26] | It’s always second- or third-hand. | 总是道听途说 |
[56:28] | I’ve never actually met anyone who’s witnessed it themselves. | 我从来没有遇过任何人亲眼看见过 |
[56:31] | Well, congratulations. Now you have. | 恭喜你了 你遇到了 |
[56:41] | Hi, sweetheart. | 甜心 |
[56:44] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[56:45] | Heather. | 海德 |
[56:48] | Heather. | 海德 |
[56:50] | Where’s my mommy and daddy? | 你爸爸和妈妈呢? |
[56:55] | Do you know what happened, Heather? | 你知道发生什么了吗? |
[57:03] | How long were you down there, dear? | 你在那里有多久了? |
[57:09] | About two hours? | 大约2小时? |
[57:15] | It was getting really hard to breathe. | 越来越难呼吸 |
[57:21] | How old are you, Heather? | 你多大了? |
[57:43] | We better go, people. | 我们要走了 |
[57:48] | We can’t leave her like this. | 我们不能留她在这 |
[57:50] | We really need to go. | 我们要走了 |
[58:22] | Emily! Emily! | 爱米莉! |
[58:25] | Let’s go! | 我们走吧! |
[58:58] | This place is great. | 这地方真漂亮 |
[59:01] | Dr. Geller, please. Let me just get you logged on. | 盖勒博士! 等我给你连上 |
[59:11] | Tell me again about the water sample you guys took. | 给我说下你们拿到的水样品? |
[59:13] | How many houses like this does he have exactly? | 他有多少间像这样的房子? |
[59:16] | – A few. – A few. | – 几间 – 几间 |
[59:19] | You mean just here in the States. | 你是说在美国 |
[59:20] | He’s gotta have places outside the States, too, right? | 他在国外肯定还有 对吧? |
[59:22] | Guys like Benirall, they have villas, beach estates. | 像班尼卢这样的人 他们有别墅 海滨房产 |
[59:25] | They don’t even remember they own ’em, all right? | 他们是多到忘记了? |
[59:26] | I would like to report to Mr. Benirall, please. | 我要向班尼卢先生汇报情况 |
[59:28] | – What was it about the water that… – It’s called a halocline. | – 那水怎么样 – 这叫盐跃层 |
[59:31] | A gradient, usually vertical, in the ocean. | 是海洋大陆坡度几乎垂直的地方 |
[59:35] | Dr. Patterson… Emily recognized it. | 爱米莉认识这个 |
[59:37] | You’re saying there’s an area of fresh water in the ocean? | 你是说海洋中有谈水? |
[59:39] | That’s what’s near the 747? | 那是在747附近? |
[59:41] | Haloclines are extremely rare. | 盐跃层是很稀有的 |
[59:42] | Normally caused by fresh water run off nearby land. | 通常是淡水和附近陆地冲撞而成 |
[59:45] | These weren’t anywhere near land. | 而这里任何一处不是新形成的陆地 |
[59:55] | We located the downed aircraft by side-scan sonar only. | 我只是通过声纳确定飞行器的位置 |
[59:59] | I’m afraid it’s at a depth which precludes any serious attempt at recovery. | 恐怕是水深的关系阻止了搜救的可能 |
[1:00:03] | The wreckage is scattered over an area… | 残骸散布周围 |
[1:00:04] | estimated at nearly a mile long, and there are no survivors. | 大约有1英里远 而且无生还者 |
[1:00:08] | Considering the location of the crash… | 考虑到坠机的地方 |
[1:00:10] | recovery of victims’ bodies should be considered extremely unlikely. | 捡回失事者遗体的可能性不大 |
[1:00:14] | NTSB officials say the cause of the crash is still under investigation. | 运输安全局的官长说坠机原因仍在调查中 |
[1:00:18] | But early indicators suggest that the plane may have been… | 但早前的记录显示 |
[1:00:21] | the victim of a pocket of extreme turbulence. | 飞机经过一阵剧烈的震动 |
[1:00:24] | Turbulence. | 震动 |
[1:00:26] | No survivors? | 无生还者? |
[1:00:28] | Try… no bodies. | 没尸体 |
[1:00:31] | Try… everybody disappeared. | 所有人都消失了 |
[1:00:35] | The girl. | 那女孩 |
[1:00:37] | What have they done with the girl? | 他们对那女孩做了些什么? |
[1:00:40] | What have they done with her? | 他们对那女孩做了些什么? |
[1:00:42] | Stan… | 斯坦 |
[1:00:46] | I know what you think. | 我知道你在想什么 |
[1:00:49] | But that woman that we found wasn’t a little girl who magically… | 但是我没找到的不是一个不女孩 突然间就变 |
[1:00:54] | No, don’t… don’t patronize me! | 不要教训我! |
[1:00:58] | Why does it always seem that the more education a person has… | 为什么好像一个人受教育越多 |
[1:01:02] | the more unwilling they are to accept new ideas? | 就越不愿意接受新思想? |
[1:01:05] | I mean, how many degrees do you have? | 你拿了多少个学位? |
[1:01:08] | Three. | 三个 |
[1:01:09] | No… | 不 |
[1:01:11] | – Four. – Four. | – 四个 – 四个 |
[1:01:12] | Four. | 四个 |
[1:01:14] | What’s the definition of science? | 科学的定义的是什么? |
[1:01:16] | Evidence through observation. | 通过观察获得证据 |
[1:01:19] | Now, you saw the condition of that plane. | 现在 你看到飞机的情况 |
[1:01:22] | You saw the passengers were missing. | 看到乘客失踪 |
[1:01:24] | You saw me directly lead you to the one surviving passenger. | 也看到我直接引导你找到生还者 |
[1:01:27] | Now, how can you question that now? | 你怎么能够质疑这个? |
[1:01:30] | Now, I’m telling you that old woman… | 我告诉 那老女人 |
[1:01:32] | was a six-year-old child when she boarded that plane. | 在登机的时候 只是6岁 |
[1:01:45] | When you see what you see… | 当你看到你所看到的 |
[1:01:48] | do you know they’re visions or whatever? I mean… | 你觉得你看到的是幻觉吗? |
[1:01:55] | Do you, um… | 你 . |
[1:01:57] | Do you know they’re absolutely real? | 你认为这是完全真实吗? |
[1:01:59] | As real as my looking at you now. | 就像我看着你一样的真 |
[1:02:05] | Calm down. Marty, will you shut up? | 冷静点 玛提 你闭嘴可以吗? |
[1:02:08] | Of course I can tell you to shut up. You’re the editor of a cheesy tabloid. | 我当然可以叫你闭嘴 你不过是个小报编辑 |
[1:02:12] | Now, the bad news is I’m not gonna be filing a story this week, but… | 坏消息是我这星期不能写新闻了 |
[1:02:15] | Because I’m out in the field. Seriously. | 因为我在外面有事要做 说真的 |
[1:02:18] | No, it’s nothing you’re paying for. | 不 这不是你们付钱的 |
[1:02:20] | Listen, I’ve witnessed this… I’m part… | 听着 我亲眼看见 我是 |
[1:02:24] | You know what, Marty? You’re just gonna have to trust me. | 你知道不 玛提? 你一定要相信我 |
[1:02:26] | This story’s gonna be big, and you’re gonna love it. | 这是个大新闻 你一定会喜欢的 |
[1:02:28] | No, I’m not at the damn dog track. | 不 我不是在做跟踪报导 |
[1:02:31] | Look, I’m hangin’ up on you now, all right? | 我要挂线了 |
[1:02:35] | Not a simple request, I understand that… | 这不是个简单要求 我明白 |
[1:02:37] | but I mean, look, satellite films. | 卫星照片 |
[1:02:39] | We’ve got haloclines posting through most of the Southern Atlantic. | 我知道大西洋南部有很多盐跃层 |
[1:02:42] | Look at this spot right here. It’s halocline crazy. | 看一下 这里可是盐跃层集中地 |
[1:02:44] | I mean, this is unheard of. | 不会引起注意的 |
[1:02:45] | And satellite is amazing, amazing, valuable technology… | 卫星是很不错的技术 |
[1:02:49] | but listen, this phenomena can’t be examined from 200 miles up. | 这种现象不能从200英里上空研究 |
[1:02:52] | No, sir, this calls for… | 不 我需要 |
[1:02:56] | Yeah, four people. | 好的 四个人 |
[1:02:59] | Yeah, we got it. | 我们办到了 |
[1:03:03] | Hey, guys. We got it. | 大伙们 我们办到了 |
[1:03:06] | – Got what? – Our sub. | – 什么? – 我们的潜艇 |
[1:03:08] | – Did he say sub? – Mm-hmm. | – 他刚才说潜艇? – 唔 |
[1:03:09] | Only private sub on the Florida coast rated for 300 fathoms. | 佛罗里达州海岸唯一一艘 能够下潜300英尺的私人潜艇 |
[1:03:13] | Sub as in submarine? | 私人潜艇? |
[1:03:15] | Following up on your haloclines. | 深入调查你的盐跃层 |
[1:03:16] | But it’s in Fort Pierce, so we’re going to have to drive all night… | 但是在皮尔斯保 恐怕要开一整晚的车 |
[1:03:18] | if we’re going to be there by morning. | 我们要在早上到达 |
[1:03:19] | Anybody have trouble sleeping in a car? | 你们在车上睡觉有没问题? |
[1:03:21] | Whoa, whoa, whoa. Wait a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:03:23] | What happened to the nice offices in Canaveral City? | 卡纳维尔市的办公室怎么办? |
[1:03:26] | As field opportunities come up, Mr. Benirall expects you to take ’em. | 因为机会来了 班尼卢先生想你们把握机会 |
[1:03:29] | Hey, we just got back from the damn 747. | 我们刚从747回来 |
[1:03:31] | We’ve got observed data to research, assimilate… weeks’ worth. | 我们从分析得到的数据 要花几个星期的时间 |
[1:03:33] | They’re your haloclines. | 这些是你们研究的盐跃层 |
[1:03:35] | You’re the one who ordered the submarine. | 是你叫租潜艇的! |
[1:03:47] | Howard. | 霍华特 |
[1:03:57] | Sally? | 沙莉? |
[1:04:01] | What? | 什么? |
[1:04:53] | Who’s there? | 是谁? |
[1:04:57] | Someone there? | 有人吗? |
[1:05:24] | Oh, my God. | 天阿 |
[1:05:47] | She’s a beauty. | 真是漂亮 |
[1:05:49] | I didn’t know she was a Russian. | 真不知道是俄制的 |
[1:05:54] | Foxtrot class. | 狐步式的 |
[1:05:55] | Probably built in the early Seventies. | 大概是70年代初建造 |
[1:05:58] | 1870s. 1870s. | |
[1:06:01] | We’re expected to go out to sea in this thing? | 我们要乘这东西下水? |
[1:06:03] | Why? Do you see us at risk? | 为什么? 你觉得很危险吗? |
[1:06:06] | Don’t you? | 你说呢? |
[1:06:08] | Well, the thing’s in dry dock. | 这东西保存干燥的船坞 |
[1:06:09] | Do we really expect that she’s ready to dive? | 不觉得她已经准备好下潜吗? |
[1:06:13] | Gotta find the captain. | 要找船长了 |
[1:06:17] | Sally? | 沙莉? |
[1:06:19] | Oh, look, l… I didn’t mean to wake you. I just… | 我不是故意吵醒你 我只是 |
[1:06:23] | Why are you calling so early? Is it Tracy? Did something happen? | 为什么你这么早打电话? 是翠西吗? 有没有发生什么事? |
[1:06:25] | No! No, no, no. It’s not Tracy. | 不!不是翠西 |
[1:06:27] | Why? Isn’t she there? | 为什么?她不在那? |
[1:06:28] | No, she stayed over at Mindy Granger’s last night. | 她昨晚呆在明蒂的家里 |
[1:06:35] | Something… something happened last night… | 昨天发生了点事 |
[1:06:38] | and l… I just wanted to make sure… | 我只是想确定 |
[1:06:40] | just wanted to make sure that you were all right. | 你们没事 |
[1:06:42] | You wanted to make sure I’m all right. | 你想确定我没事 |
[1:06:44] | Yeah. Yeah, did anything… | 是的 有没有一些 |
[1:06:48] | Well, where… where were you last night? | 昨晚你在哪里? |
[1:06:50] | Like around 2:30 or so this morning? | 大概2:30的时候? |
[1:06:53] | Is that what this is about? | 就是问这些? |
[1:06:56] | I was with Adam. | 我和阿当在一起 |
[1:06:58] | Is that what you want to hear? How did you… | 你就是想听到这个? 你怎么 |
[1:07:03] | Adam? | 阿当? |
[1:07:06] | Adam… Adam Leffert? | 阿当.拉法特? |
[1:07:09] | Come on, you’re kidding, right? | 你不是说笑吗? |
[1:07:11] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不是 |
[1:07:12] | We’re divorced, Howard, and it’s none of your business. | 我们已经离婚了 这不关你的事 |
[1:07:21] | Is it… is it serious? Or… | 你们是认真的吗? |
[1:07:23] | It might be. | 也许吧 |
[1:07:25] | Howard, why are you calling me? | 霍华特 你为什么打电话给我? |
[1:07:29] | It’s nothing. Never mind, I’m… | 没事 没关系 |
[1:07:32] | Sorry I bugged you. Go back to sleep. | 抱歉打搅你了 回去睡觉吧 |
[1:07:35] | Give Tracy my love, all right? Bye-bye. | 替我向翠西问好 好吧?再见 |
[1:07:53] | You’re the sub owner and the captain? | 你是潜艇的主人兼船长? |
[1:07:56] | Yeah. Owner, operator. | 是的 |
[1:07:59] | Call me Captain Jay. | 叫我杰船长 |
[1:08:01] | Where the hell’s my breakfast? | 我在早餐在哪里? |
[1:08:10] | So, how many we got? | 我们有多少? |
[1:08:13] | What, you want a little day trip? See some shoals? | 你们想来个旅行吗? 看些鱼群? |
[1:08:15] | Maybe a couple of Spanish wrecks? Maybe see some sharks! | 或者是一些西班牙沉船? 或者鲨鱼! |
[1:08:34] | You wanna go here? | 你要去那里? |
[1:08:36] | Yep. | 是的 |
[1:08:42] | – How deep? – Just what it says. | – 多深? – 照地图上说 |
[1:08:50] | Have you got cash? | 你们有带现金吗? |
[1:08:55] | Gentlemen! Are we all locked and loaded? | 大伙们! 准备好没有? |
[1:08:57] | We got the rations on board? My rations better be on ice, Ivan… | 粮食运来岸上没有? 我的食粮最好是大米 艾凡 |
[1:09:00] | or you’ll be on ice back in Siberia where you belong. | 否则你给我滚回老家去 |
[1:09:03] | Hey! Hey, you knuckleheads! Both bow lines! | 嘿 你这笨蛋!别挡路 |
[1:09:07] | We actually gonna let this nut bag take us down in this thing? | 我们真的要这疯汉带我们下水? |
[1:09:10] | Three things in life where you don’t go cheap… | 带着三样东西 你到哪里都穷不了 |
[1:09:13] | sushi, surgery, submarines. | 寿司 外科手术 潜艇. |
[1:09:16] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[1:09:20] | A submarine? | 潜艇? |
[1:09:22] | I know I said any expense, but… | 我是说过任何开支 但是 |
[1:09:28] | Just a minute. | 等一下 |
[1:09:58] | I think I better… | 我想最好 |
[1:10:01] | just give them anything they need. | 他们要什么就给什么 |
[1:10:03] | Anything they need. Do you understand? | 任何他们要的东西 明白不? |
[1:10:13] | OK, Ivan, how we doing? | 艾凡 情况怎么样? |
[1:10:25] | Onboard cameras. Pretty nifty, huh? | 船顶摄像机 十分不巧 是不? |
[1:10:37] | What was that you just… | 你刚才说的是什么 |
[1:10:38] | Lithuanian. | 立陶宛语 |
[1:10:39] | It’s an old Navy oath. | 古老的海军誓约 |
[1:10:41] | I thought Lithuania was landlocked. | 我以为立陶宛是内陆国家 |
[1:10:45] | What does it mean? | 这是什么意思? |
[1:10:46] | Into the belly of the beast. | 进入怪兽的肚子里 |
[1:10:51] | Super. | 了不起 |
[1:10:52] | – Set to go? – Yes, Kapltan. | – 准备起启吗? – 是的 船长 |
[1:11:28] | Benirall’s really done one hell of an exhaustive study. | 班尼卢真是做了最昂贵的研究 |
[1:11:31] | Paxton from M.I.T., Woo from Beijing… | 麻省理工来的帕斯顿. 北京来的吴 |
[1:11:34] | Westerfield and his crazies at Rand. | 韦斯特和他在兰特做的疯狂事 |
[1:11:36] | I bet none of them are riding a war-surplus Russian sub to 1,800 feet. | 我敢肯定他们谁都没有潜过1800尺 |
[1:11:40] | He’s even had some poor goofs doing serious research… into UFOs and Atlantis. | 他甚至让一些蠢材做UFO和大西洋的研究 |
[1:11:45] | Now we take up that noble baton. | 现在到我们拿到这支权杖 |
[1:11:47] | Why can’t you at least consider the possibility… | 为什么你不能考虑一下 |
[1:11:49] | that the answer lies in non-traditional science? | 可能答案埋在非传统科学中? |
[1:11:52] | I mean, after everything we witnessed yesterday? | 经过我们昨天所看到过? |
[1:11:55] | All of us witnessed? | 我们都亲眼看见的? |
[1:11:57] | I’m willing to think outside the box here. | 我愿意从新角度想 |
[1:12:00] | Not all the way to Atlantis, but… | 不单是到大西洋的路上 |
[1:12:03] | I’m going to say a word. | 我要说一些东西 |
[1:12:05] | I don’t want you to laugh at me. | 你们别笑我 |
[1:12:07] | It’s… wormholes. | 是虫洞 |
[1:12:12] | As in time travel? | 像时间旅行? |
[1:12:14] | A non-recurring, randomly generated pathway… | 一个非正常随机产生的通道 |
[1:12:16] | between two distinct timelspace dimensions. | 连接两个时空层 |
[1:12:18] | I thought your area of expertise was ocean stuff, ocean studies? | 我还以为你的专业是海洋研究? |
[1:12:21] | I don’t know that much about them. | 我对此知道不多 |
[1:12:23] | I’ve written about wormholes and interviewed people… | 我写过这方面的文章 访问过相关的人 |
[1:12:24] | who’ve actually traveled through them. | 他们都真正经历过 |
[1:12:26] | Fascinating group, if you can just get past… | 了不起的一帮人 如果你能够 |
[1:12:29] | the extra-Iong sleeves that buckle in the back. | 穿过看似锁死的背面 进入另外的空间 |
[1:12:32] | I know they’re only theoretical. | 我知道这只是一种理论 |
[1:12:33] | I hear myself, and I hate that I’m saying it. | 我自己也听过 我也不想这样说 |
[1:12:35] | But after all that we’ve witnessed… | 但经过我们亲眼看到的 |
[1:12:37] | the 747 that aged, the Navy bombers from the 19… | 残旧的747飞机 20世纪的海军轰炸机 |
[1:12:39] | We don’t know that those were the same planes. | 我们根本不知道那些是不是真的 |
[1:12:42] | The passengers… they all had to go somewhere. | 那些乘客 他们都去了某个地方 |
[1:12:47] | What about the old woman? | 那个老女人呢? |
[1:12:51] | OK. OK. So what? Your theory is that… | 好了 那又怎么样? 你的解释是 |
[1:12:54] | that all we have to do is prove that wormholes truly exist? | 我们要做的是证明虫洞确实存在? |
[1:12:58] | Excellent. That’s great. | 太好了 |
[1:13:00] | Gee, what are we gonna do with all that extra time we’ve got left over? | 那剩下的时间拿来干什么? |
[1:13:04] | No wonder you’re divorced. | 难怪你离婚了 |
[1:13:08] | Look, all I’m saying is that this region is known… | 我要说的是这区域 |
[1:13:11] | for its electromagnetic anomalies. | 因为异常电磁场闻名的 |
[1:13:13] | For example, it’s one of only two places on earth… | 例如 这是世界上唯一两个地方 |
[1:13:15] | where compasses point both true north and… | 都是指向真正的北面 |
[1:13:17] | Magnetic north at the same time. Yawn. Old news. | 指向地磁北极 |
[1:13:20] | See, this is the problem with trying to explain… | 这就是要解释的问题 |
[1:13:22] | the Bermuda Triangle. All the theories have been… | 百幕达大三角 所有的理论都 |
[1:13:24] | studied and discussed and dismissed years ago. | 在几年前被研究和讨论 以及否定 |
[1:13:27] | What the hell is your problem? | 你究竟有什么毛病? |
[1:13:29] | Ever since we left Benirall’s… | 自从我们从那里离开 |
[1:13:31] | I just don’t like small, enclosed spaces, OK? | 我只是不喜欢封闭狭小的地方? |
[1:13:34] | No, something’s bothering you. | 不 有些事情困扰着你 |
[1:13:37] | What? | 什么? |
[1:13:38] | Well, I don’t know. Since yesterday, something else. | 我不知道 从昨天开始 有些事情 |
[1:13:41] | Oh, you really are a wonder, you know that? | 你真是不可思议 你知道吧? |
[1:13:53] | Hey, you’re all gonna want to see this. | 你们快过来看 |
[1:13:56] | I’m gonna get some light on this. | 用灯照一下 |
[1:14:10] | Haloclines. Dozens of them. | 盐跃层 一大堆 |
[1:14:13] | Hundreds. | 成百的 |
[1:14:27] | I was through this area a couple weeks ago… | 几个星期前我还经过这里 |
[1:14:29] | with some Colombians… | 带着哥布比亚 |
[1:14:31] | Colombian tourists. | 哥布比亚游客 |
[1:14:33] | These things were not here. | 都没看见这些东西 |
[1:14:39] | I’ve never seen anything like this. I’ve never heard of this many. | 我从来没看过这些东西 没看过这么多 |
[1:14:42] | Something’s removed the salinity from this water. | 有些东西正在降低这里的海水含盐量 |
[1:14:45] | Is this your electromagnetic anomalies or… | 是不是你说的异常电磁场 |
[1:14:49] | Desalinization can occur through means of electrical processing. | 通过电处理可以产生脱盐现象 |
[1:14:53] | Somebody’s zapping the ocean with electricity. | 有些东西正在给海水充电 |
[1:14:55] | Wouldn’t that have, perhaps, a few other noticeable ramifications? | 会不会是某些复杂系统的分支? |
[1:15:11] | Look at this. | 看 |
[1:15:12] | What? | 什么? |
[1:15:13] | What is it? | 这是什么? |
[1:15:26] | Must be, like, 200 or 300 of those. | 肯定是 有200到300之多 |
[1:15:29] | I swear none of this was here two weeks ago. | 我发誓2个星期前这里什么都没有 |
[1:15:51] | Sasha, get that long and lat. Note the time. | 阿沙 记下经纬度以及时间 |
[1:15:54] | Maritime law, open sea salvage. | 海事法: 近海废物回收 |
[1:15:56] | As owner and captain of this vessel… | 作为这船只的船长和拥有者 |
[1:15:58] | anything we see there that’s recoverable is legally mine. | 所有我们看到的都合法地属于我 |
[1:16:01] | What the hell is that? | 那什么? |
[1:16:06] | The Cyclops. | 是”独眼巨人号” |
[1:16:08] | No way. That… that can’t be. | 不可能 |
[1:16:11] | – What? – What is it? | – 什么? – 那是什么? |
[1:16:12] | I’ve done dozens of articles on the Cyclops… | 我写很十几篇关于独眼巨人的文章 |
[1:16:15] | the legend of the Cyclops. | 独眼巨人的传说 |
[1:16:19] | It’s a 19, 000-ton U.S. Navy collier from World War I. | 这是一战时期 一艘19 000吨级美国海军运煤船 |
[1:16:24] | It supposedly went down with all hands in 1918. | 应该早在1918年就沉了的 |
[1:16:30] | We’re deep here, but not that deep. | 我们来到这里很深 但还不够深 |
[1:16:31] | Why hasn’t anyone discovered any of this before? | 为什么之前没有人发现? |
[1:16:54] | It’s all right. It’s OK. No problem. No problem. | 没事的 |
[1:16:57] | No, no, this happens all the time. | 这经常发生 |
[1:16:58] | We’ll get it going again here in a minute. | 很快就可以再启动 |
[1:17:00] | Not a problem. | 没问题 |
[1:17:02] | Dmitri, get me a damn beer. | 阿奇 我给来杯啤酒 |
[1:17:04] | No power means we can’t surface… | 没能源 意味不能上浮 |
[1:17:05] | we can’t maneuver, we can’t regulate temp… | 我们不能动 不能调节温度 |
[1:17:07] | Air! What about air? A little matter of air? | 空气呢?空气不是问题? |
[1:17:09] | People, we are living our own Triangle experience. | 大伙们 我们在百幕达 |
[1:17:12] | – Oh, come on! – This is exactly what it’s like! | – 别这样! – 冒险就是这样的! |
[1:17:14] | I bet the people on the 747 said the exact same thing. | 我打赌747上的人也说过同样的话 |
[1:17:16] | We don’t if anything caused this other than the fact that this sub is a joke! | 如果不发生这件事我就不会这样说! |
[1:17:20] | Ah, that’s better. | 好点了 |
[1:17:41] | Something hit us. | 有些东西撞上我们 |
[1:17:43] | No, we hit something else. | 又撞上其它东西了 |
[1:17:45] | Well, I think that did it. | 我想原因就在这里 |
[1:17:49] | Looks like we’re a tad stuck. | 看来有点被困住了 |
[1:17:51] | Exactly how much is a tad? | 有多严重? |
[1:17:54] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[1:17:55] | When can we surface? | 什么时候可以上浮? |
[1:17:56] | Soon as I get the engines fixed. | 修好引擎就可以 |
[1:17:58] | – When’s that? – I don’t know. | – 究竟什么时候? – 我不知道 |
[1:17:59] | What about the radio? Can’t you call for help? | 无线电呢? 不能求救吗? |
[1:18:01] | It’s a submarine at 1,500 feet. | 这是1500尺的潜艇 |
[1:18:04] | More like 1,800. | 应该是1800尺 |
[1:18:06] | Radio’s useless unless you’ve got a COMS buoy. | 无线电是用不了的 |
[1:18:09] | Are you kidding? | 你说笑吧? |
[1:18:10] | Do you have any idea of how much those things cost? | 你知道那些东西有多贵? |
[1:18:13] | Well, why don’t you at least launch it? | 为什么不启动它? |
[1:18:15] | That way, if it’s working, maybe someone will see it! | 坏了 你们都看见了吧! |
[1:18:16] | What about oxygen? How much oxygen… | 氧气呢?多少氧气 |
[1:18:18] | It’s not the oxygen you have to worry about. | 你不应该担心氧气 |
[1:18:19] | – Carbon dioxide. – Oh. | – 二氧化碳 – 噢 |
[1:18:21] | Every time we exhale… | 每一次呼气 |
[1:18:23] | we’re putting a little more poison into the air. | 就向空气中呼出毒气 |
[1:18:32] | God! | 天阿! |
[1:18:44] | I saw something yesterday. | 我昨天看见些东西 |
[1:18:48] | Out at the crash site… | 在坠机地点 |
[1:18:49] | just before we left the Coast Guard ship. | 就在离开之前 |
[1:18:53] | I swear I saw… | 我发誓我看到 |
[1:18:56] | survivors in the water… | 生还者在水里 |
[1:18:59] | hundreds of them, bleeding, burned. | 几百个 流着血 浑身着火 |
[1:19:02] | I know that they had to be some sort of a… | 我知道这可能是一种 |
[1:19:05] | a hallucination, but they were completely real. | 幻像 但他们真的很真实 |
[1:19:07] | So real. | 太真了 |
[1:19:11] | I was looking right at them. | 我看着他们 |
[1:19:17] | Granted, we’ve been experiencing some pretty strange… | 我们可能遇上一些 |
[1:19:22] | very strange crap out here… | 奇怪的东西 |
[1:19:25] | but that doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s supernatural in origin. | 但不一定说明是超自然力量 |
[1:19:29] | I’m sure there are plenty of… | 我肯定有很多人 |
[1:19:30] | Everybody uses “supernatural” like it’s a dirty word. | 把”超自然”看作贬义词 |
[1:19:36] | There is an explanation for everything… that we are experiencing here. | 我们在这里经历的 所有东西都有一种解释 |
[1:19:40] | Supernatural isn’t impossible. | 超自然不是不可能的 |
[1:19:41] | It just means we haven’t uncovered its secrets yet. | 只不过我们还没有揭示它的真相 |
[1:19:44] | Hey, you’re a psychic. | 你是一个通灵人 |
[1:19:46] | How can anything be a secret from you? | 对你来说还有什么是秘密? |
[1:19:51] | You mean like why you’re still wearing your wedding ring… even though you’re divorced? | 你是说为什么你离婚了还戴着结婚戒指? |
[1:21:04] | Something just happened. The weirdest thing. | 最奇怪的事情发生了 |
[1:21:07] | I was in the head, there was this mirror… | 我当然照着镜子 |
[1:21:08] | I look into it, and no reflection. | 我看着 却在镜子里看不到自己 |
[1:21:11] | I swear to Almighty God. I wasn’t there. | 我向天发誓 我真的看不到 |
[1:21:18] | What? | 什么? |
[1:21:19] | Seemed completely real? | 看起来很真实? |
[1:21:23] | For 10 seconds, I was not in that mirror. | 有10秒我看不到自己 |
[1:21:28] | That did it! | 成功了! |
[1:21:29] | Reverse engines! | 引擎逆向运转! |
[1:21:30] | Dmitri, get us the hell out of here! | 阿奇 带我人离开这里! |
[1:22:02] | All right, blow the ballast, all the tanks. | 好了 把载重物和桶罐都扔掉 |
[1:22:12] | Get us up! Get us up! | 升上去! |
[1:22:15] | Up we go. | 我们上去了 |
[1:22:16] | Hang on. Here we go. | 我们来吧 |
[1:22:24] | That’s how you do it! | 干得不错! |
[1:22:26] | All right, let’s get some air. | 好了 来点空气吧 |
[1:24:01] | Anybody got a theory on this one? | 有没有人解释一下这个? |