Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

The Trip To Greece(希腊环游记)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年7月14日 By jubentaici_movie_user The Trip To Greece(希腊环游记)[2020]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:希腊环游记
英文名称:The Trip To Greece
年代:2020

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:13] Sing, Goddess, Achilles’ rage, 歌唱吧 女神 歌唱阿喀琉斯的愤怒
[00:17] Black and murderous, 他的暴怒招致了这场凶险的灾祸
[00:19] that cost the Greeks Incalculable pain, 给希腊人带来了受之不尽的苦难
[00:22] pitched countless souls of heroes into Hades’ dark. 将许多豪杰强健的魂魄打入了冥府
[00:27] Left their bodies to rot 而把他们的躯体
[00:29] as corpses for dogs and birds. 作为美食 扔给了狗和兀鸟
[00:35] Did you learn that last night? 你昨晚学的吗
[00:38] There’s not a lot here, is there, 这里没什么可看的 是吧
[00:39] – Not really. – When you think about it? -没有 -你要是细细一想的话
[00:40] No, it’s not like the film. 的确 和电影上的不一样
[00:42] It was all sandy beaches, wasn’t it? 以前这里全是沙滩
[00:44] Greeks were camped here for ten years. 希腊人在这里驻营了十年
[00:48] – Too long, isn’t it? – Too long to camp. -太长了 -驻营太久了
[00:51] I can do a week, tops. 我顶多撑一周
[00:53] – In the Lake District. – Yeah, with a pillow. -湖区那次 -对 带着枕头
[00:56] I won’t camp without a pillow. 我驻营一定要带枕头
[01:00] Had a bad dream last night. 我昨晚做噩梦了
[01:02] How was it, a portent? 什么样的梦 是预兆梦吗
[01:04] I don’t know, it was, it was bad. 我不知道 反正是噩梦
[01:08] I had a portent once on the old groundsheet. 我曾经在旧防潮布上做过预兆梦
[01:12] Stick your head out more. 把头伸出来点
[01:14] Find your light. That’s it. 向着光线 就是这样
[01:17] Do an “ah-hah.” 叫一声”啊哈”
[01:20] – Ah-hah! – Got it. -啊哈 -拍好了
[01:41] – Cheers. – Cheers. -干杯 -干杯
[01:42] Here’s to an enjoyable excursion. 敬这次愉快的旅行
[01:44] Yeah. 没错
[01:47] Bellissimo. 太好喝了
[01:49] It’s very odd, isn’t it, 太奇怪了
[01:51] to start a trip to Greece in Turkey? 从土耳其出发去希腊
[01:53] It was the Observers’ idea, 这是《观察家报》的主意
[01:56] to retrace the steps of Odysseus and the Odyssey, 追溯奥德修斯和奥德赛的足迹
[02:00] so that’s we’re doing. 我们就在做这件事
[02:01] A ten-year Odyssey in six days, I mean 奥德赛十年漂泊之路 我们六天走完
[02:03] it’s ambitious, Steve. 这太有挑战性了 史蒂夫
[02:05] It might sound ambitious, 可能听起来很有挑战性
[02:06] but if you think of “Ulysses”, by James Joyce. 但你想想詹姆斯·乔伊斯写的《尤里西斯》
[02:09] Thanks for telling me the author, I’d never have known. 谢谢你告诉我作者 不然我还不知道呢
[02:12] I’m just putting the information out there 我只是提了那么一嘴
[02:14] in case you don’t… 以防你不
[02:14] I don’t want, you know.. 我不想 你知道的
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1785个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:298个,六级词汇:155个,GRE词汇:171个,托福词汇:232个,考研词汇:336个,专四词汇:264个,专八词汇:55个,
所有生词标注共:638个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:15] Well, that’s like me saying 就像我说
[02:16] “Harry Potter” by J. K. Rowling. 《哈利·波特》是J·K·罗琳写的一样
[02:19] I wouldn’t put “Harry Potter” and “Ulysses” 我不会把《哈利·波特》和《尤里西斯》
[02:21] in the same camp. 相提并论
[02:23] Apart from they’re both books. 都是书是它们唯一的共同点
[02:25] – “Harry Potter” has sold truckloads of books. – But… -《哈利·波特》销量火爆 -但是
[02:27] Yeah, but the thing is, 没错 但问题是
[02:28] I don’t measure success by units sold. 我不通过销量来衡量一本书成功与否
[02:31] – I measure success… – You’re always telling me -我通过 -你老跟我说
[02:32] the figures for your TV shows. 你电视节目的数据
[02:33] And, yes, but it’s not, it’s just… 没错 但是 只是说
[02:34] – And the consolidated ones at that. – It’s… Yes. -还有节目的综合数据 -没错
[02:36] ‘Cause the actual time of viewing aren’t impressive 虽然实际观看时间并不理想
[02:38] but you do tell me the consolidated figures. 但你的确告诉了我综合数据
[02:41] It’s nice to be liked, 被人喜欢是好事
[02:43] but you shouldn’t go out there trying to be liked. 但你不应该绞尽脑汁地让别人喜欢你
[02:52] If you think that 你这么想
[02:53] we have been doing these trips for nearly ten years, 我们的旅行已经跨越了将近十年
[02:57] then I suppose the, in a macro sense, 那我想 从宏观角度来看
[03:01] we’ve been on this Odyssey for ten years. 我们的奥德赛之旅已经进行了十年
[03:03] – Yeah? – Is it ten years? -是吧 -已经十年了吗
[03:04] Yeah. It is. 是的 没错
[03:07] Since the Lakes. 从湖区开始
[03:10] A bit of Richard Gere there. 有点李察·基尔的范
[03:12] Just looking off. 就是怪了点
[03:14] Yeah, lovely. 没错 真有范
[03:15] Yeah. And you’re looking more like him as well. 而且你长得还像他
[03:18] – That’s good? – No, I wasn’t being serious. -是好事吗 -不 我不是认真的
[03:20] I was joking. 我在开玩笑
[03:21] You look nothing like him. 你长得一点也不像他
[03:24] My God, you lapped the compliment up, didn’t you? 老天爷 你欣然接受了我的吹捧 是吧
[03:26] – Look at that. – Well, it’s not unreasonable. -看看你 -倒也不是没道理
[03:28] I’m not.. I, I mean, I’m wearing my years reasonably well. 我没有 我 我不怎么显年龄
[03:31] Yeah, but in no way do you resemble Richard Gere. 是这样 但你绝不可能长得像李察·基尔
[03:33] Okay, I don’t resemble… 好吧 我绝不可能长得像
[03:34] You look like a great Steve Coogan. 你长得像帅气的史蒂夫 ·库根
[03:36] ‘Cause you’re looking terrific. 因为你精神气十足
[03:37] And I’m happy with that, 我对此很满意
[03:38] – more than that. – Yeah, you clutched at Richard Gere. -超满意 -你真把自己当李察·基尔了
[03:40] I look better as I get older. 我年龄越大魅力越大
[03:41] – Lots of women say that. – Yes, you do, yes, you do. -好多女人都这么说 -没错 没错
[03:43] – Lots of women say that. -Well, I’m gonna, -好多女人都这么说 -这样吧 我
[03:44] a man’s gonna say it. 我作为男人也不得不说
[03:44] I’m saying it, you look better older. 我这就说了 你年龄越大魅力越大
[03:46] Well, thank you. 谢谢夸奖
[03:47] You were unpalatable as a young man. 你年轻时让人难以直视
[03:52] What’s this? 这是什么
[03:53] If I’m not mistaken, it’s a Penguin Classic. 如果我没看错的话 这是企鹅经典出版的
[03:55] And it’s by Aristotle. 还是亚里士多德写的
[03:57] I know Ari, yeah. I know all the Stotles. 我了解亚里 我了解所有的士多德
[04:00] “Poetics”. Listen to this. 《诗学》 给你念
[04:02] “Epic poetry and the composition of tragedy, as well as comedy “史诗 悲剧和喜剧的创作
[04:06] “and the arts of poetry and music 及诗歌和音乐的艺术
[04:08] “are all imitations. 都是模仿
[04:11] “Imitation comes naturally to human beings. 模仿是人类的天性
[04:15] “And so does the universal pleasure in imitation.” 模仿带来的普世快乐也是如此”
[04:21] Not my words. 不是我说的
[04:22] The words of Aristotle. 是亚里士多德说的
[04:29] So much of art and acting is imitation. 那么多的艺术和表演都是模仿
[04:32] Nothing wrong with it. You did a fantastic imitation 无伤大雅 你在《斯坦和奥利》中
[04:36] of Stan Laurel in Stan and Ollie, it was superb. 把史坦·劳莱模仿得惟妙惟肖 太棒了
[04:40] I’m not sure it’s an imitation, that’s the thing. 我觉得 也许不能称之为模仿
[04:43] I watched it on a BAFTA screener. 我在英国电影艺术学院的屏幕上看到的
[04:45] I only paused it three times to go to the kitchen. 我只在去厨房的时候暂停了三次
[04:48] And that in our house.. 在我们家
[04:50] – That’s good. – Okay, well, yeah, but… -算很好了 -好吧 知道了 但
[04:52] You had this, yeah? 你有做这个动作
[04:54] Had the pause, you know the pause? 还有停顿 你还记得吧
[04:56] – You did that beautifully. – I certainly did. -你做得很巧妙 -那是自然
[05:00] Now, why don’t you just stop sitting there and help me? 你别光坐着了 给我搭把手
[05:06] Well, I’d… I’d try, but, uh, I… I.. 好吧 我能试试 但
[05:09] I don’t know what you want me to do. 我不太明白你想让我干嘛
[05:10] Stan Laurel and Tom Hardy, ready? 扮演史坦·劳莱和汤姆·哈迪 准备好了吗
[05:14] Why don’t you just come and help me instead of sitting there? 你别光坐着了 过来给我搭把手
[05:17] I can’t hear what you’re saying, Tom. 我听不清你的话 汤姆
[05:19] You always mumble your lines. 你总是吐字不清
[05:28] Here you go. 菜来了
[05:29] Thank you very much. Lovely, really nice. 谢谢你们 太好了 真棒
[05:31] I’m being bitten. 有虫在咬我
[05:34] It doesn’t help that we’re under a tree. 在树下可缓解不了这一状况
[05:36] Insects love to be under trees. Do you know why? 昆虫就喜欢躲在树下 你知道原因吗
[05:39] I went out on my land recently. 我前阵子去我那片地里
[05:41] – Yeah. – Uh, to sit under a tree. -嗯 -坐在树下
[05:43] – Thirty-six acres, isn’t it? – Thirty-eight. -是14万平方公里吗 -15万
[05:45] And I went to sit under a tree just to… 我坐在树下想要
[05:47] To think. 思考
[05:47] – Well, no, no. – Just to think. -不不 -想要思考
[05:48] No, no, to read a book, actually. 不不 其实是想要看书
[05:50] I put a blanket down just ’cause, you know, there’s a tree, 我铺了一条毯子 因为旁边是树
[05:53] and I sat under it and, started to read, 我坐在树下 开始看书
[05:55] and loads of flies started hovering over my head. 一堆苍蝇在我头上盘旋
[05:57] That would happen, yeah. 是会出现这种情况
[05:57] So, I just got up and just went back in the house. 于是我起身回屋了
[06:00] I had this idea that it would… 我萌生了这个想法
[06:01] Steve Coogan, ladies and gentlemen 史蒂夫 ·库根 女士们先生们
[06:02] wonderful stories from Steve, 史蒂夫为你带来精彩的故事
[06:05] and there’ll be more from him at the same time next week. 下周同一时间将更加精彩
[06:07] You must do that one about the flies under the, 你一定要讲讲在树下的
[06:10] under the tree, I mean, it’s wonderful stuff. 在树下的苍蝇 这个故事太有趣了
[06:12] Fred said he saw you at, Lords Taverner’s doing that, and, 弗雷德说他在贵族酒馆看到你讲故事
[06:16] had the room in the palm of his hand 你掌控全场
[06:18] that’s, that’s what he said. 那是他的原话
[06:20] Wonderful story. 这故事不错
[06:21] The new Ustinov, 新一代乌斯蒂诺夫
[06:25] Steve Coogan. 史蒂夫 ·库根
[06:27] If you heard that story Steve’s telling? 你听过史蒂夫讲的那个故事吗
[06:28] No, what is it? 没有 讲的什么
[06:29] Oh, he’s at the house, you know the house in Sussex? 他在家里 你知道他在苏塞克斯的家吧
[06:31] Yeah. 知道
[06:32] Well, he… he took a book out. 他拿出了一本书
[06:33] No, go on. 接着说
[06:35] He wanted to read. 他打算读这本书
[06:36] And he went out, and he’s got 38 acres. 他走出家门 门外有15万平方公里的土地
[06:38] Yes. He finds a tree, puts a blanket down. 没错 他找到一棵树 铺上地毯
[06:41] Oh, it’s idyllic. 可真悠闲
[06:42] And, uh, flies gathered above his head. 然后苍蝇围着他的脑袋转
[06:45] He went back in the house. 他又回到屋里了
[06:49] I mean, he’s.. Oh, God. 我想说 他 老天爷
[06:52] God. And some people say he’s just Alan Partridge. 天啊 还有些人说他就是艾伦·帕特奇
[06:55] He’s not. 他不是
[06:56] There’s whole other sides to him. 他还有很多面
[06:59] Sir, sir, your main courses. 先生们 你们的主菜
[07:01] – Oh, lovely, very nice. – Thank you. -太棒了 很好 -谢谢
[07:03] – Lamb chops. – Chop, chop. -羊排 -排 排
[07:06] – It’s mint sauce. – Looks lovely. -配的是薄荷酱 -看起来很美味
[07:12] – Enjoy, monsieur. – That’s lovely. -请慢用 先生 -太棒了
[07:13] Thank you very much. 十分感谢
[07:14] – You like lamb, don’t you? – I do, I love lamb. -你可真是喜欢羊肉啊 -的确如此
[07:16] Lamb’s very good 羊肉很美味
[07:17] because it doesn’t lend itself to intensive farming. 因为羊不适合集约化养殖
[07:20] So if you can’t make an organic choice, 所以如果你拿不准选什么有机食物
[07:22] lamb’s a safe bet. 羊肉是个保险的选择
[07:31] My publisher wants me to use the “Odyssey” 我的出版商想让我用《奥德赛》
[07:34] as a peg on which to hang my Odyssey through life of the media. 来引领我在媒体生涯中的奥德赛之旅
[07:39] Isn’t that what you wrote when we were in Spain? 那不是我们在西班牙的时候你写的吗
[07:42] A version of that, yeah, but, it was successful 其中一个版本 没错 但写得太成功了
[07:44] so they want sort of a variation on the theme. 所以他们想沿用那个主题
[07:47] I do think as you get older, 我真心觉得人老了之后
[07:49] it’s inevitable, 不可避免地
[07:51] You repeat yourself. 就会重复自己
[07:52] This is the fourth time we’ve been on one of these 这是我们第四次参加这种
[07:53] little jaunt. 小小旅行了
[07:54] Originality is overrated, 大家都高估了原创性
[07:56] because everything’s derivative of something. 因为任何事都是从别的事衍生来的
[07:59] The greatest poem of the Roman Empire was a ripoff 罗马帝国最伟大的史诗
[08:01] of the Odyssey. 就是《奥德赛》的翻版
[08:02] Which one? 哪首
[08:03] The Aeneid. Huh. 《埃涅伊德》
[08:04] Whereas the Odyssey is about Odysseus fleeing 只不过《奥德赛》讲的是奥德修斯
[08:06] Troy to go home. 离开特洛伊后返乡
[08:09] The Aeneid is about a Trojan fleeing the city 而《埃涅伊德》讲的是一个特洛伊人
[08:12] with his father and his son. 跟他的爸爸和儿子逃出了特洛伊
[08:15] Escape… What happened to his wife? -逃离 -那他老婆呢
[08:17] Just lost her along the way. 反正就是在路上失散了
[08:18] Shit happens. 天不遂人愿
[08:19] But on the plus side, he went on to found Rome. 但好的一面是 他后来建立了罗马
[08:21] so lose a wife found an empire. 也就是说他丢了个老婆但建了个帝国
[08:30] This is like a kind of an interrogation. 我感觉像是在受审
[08:31] Sitting like this. 这么坐着
[08:36] Your dessert, sir. 先生 这是二位的甜品
[08:37] Thank you. 谢谢
[08:41] it’s black mulberry sauce. 这是黑桑葚汁
[08:43] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[08:44] Could we have the bill please? 麻烦买单
[08:45] Okay, thank you. Thank you very much. -好的 -多谢
[08:47] If it was an interrogation, this would be very, 要这真是审问犯人的话 那这就
[08:48] this would be the nice part before the nasty, wouldn’t it? 这就是来硬的之前软的那部分 你说是吗
[08:50] Let’s have some dessert. 我们来吃点甜品吧
[08:51] We wanna make this as pleasant as possible. 那这得先让你感觉越舒服越好
[08:53] So… 所以
[08:54] Oh, great, yeah, what do you want to know? 那太好了 你想知道些什么
[08:57] Lovely, isn’t it? 味道真是不错
[08:59] Lovely combination of textures. 各种口感的完美融合
[09:01] This is not… 而且没有
[09:03] This is not too light. 太轻盈
[09:05] But it’s light. 但又是轻盈的
[09:07] – Hello. – Hi, Steve, hi. -你好 -你好史蒂夫
[09:09] Just calling to check if everything’s okay. 我就想问问是否一切都好
[09:11] Everything is wonderful. 一切都非常好
[09:12] I’m here with Rob Brydon. Hello. -我和罗伯·布莱顿 在一起 -你好
[09:14] But apart from that, everything’s wonderful. 除此之外一切都好
[09:15] Hi, Rob, how are you doing? 你好罗伯 最近怎么样
[09:17] All is well. 都挺好
[09:18] He’s not gone missing, I’m keeping an eye on him. 他不会失踪的 我盯着他呢
[09:20] What do you mean? What is she talking about? 你这话什么意思 她指的什么事
[09:22] Morocco, she was very worried when you went off the grid. 摩洛哥 你失踪的时候她可担心了
[09:26] She even had to call the authorities, all the newspapers, 她给相关部门打了电话 还有所有的报社
[09:28] “British Comic Goes Missing.” “英国滑稽演员失踪了”
[09:30] The British actor. 是英国演员
[09:32] British actor, writer and producer goes missing. 英国演员作家兼制作人失踪了
[09:34] British actor goes missing. 英国演员失踪
[09:35] Friends say, “We had no idea the mental turmoil 其朋友称”我们不知道
[09:38] he was under.” 他的精神状况如何”
[09:40] We spoke to his close friend, Rob Brydon. 我们采访了他的好友罗伯·布莱顿
[09:42] Well, I must say, 我不得不说
[09:44] Rob, his associate. 罗伯 他的同事
[09:45] I spoke to his dear confidant, Rob Brydon, 我采访了他的知心好友 罗伯·布莱顿
[09:48] He’s sometime, collaborator. 他们有过几次合作
[09:49] We spoke to popular 我们采访了
[09:50] entertainer, Rob Brydon… 知名艺人 罗伯·布莱顿
[09:52] light entertainer. 影视艺人
[09:54] We spoke to popular light entertainer and confidant 我们采访了影视艺人罗伯·布莱顿
[09:57] of troubled star, Rob Brydon… 也就是那位身陷麻烦的明星的密友
[09:59] Troubled TV funny man. 身陷麻烦的搞笑电视人
[10:01] Says, I have no idea Steve was suffering 他说 我完全不知道
[10:04] the way he was. 史蒂夫经历了些什么
[10:05] We didn’t know he was suffering but then we realised 我们不知道他当时很痛苦 但我们意识到
[10:07] he’d spent six days with Rob Brydon and things start to fall 他已经跟罗伯·布莱顿 在一起待了6天了
[10:10] into place then. 事情的原因明朗了起来
[10:11] We think, this might be a cry for help. 我们觉得这可能是个求救信号
[10:14] Sorry, I’ve got to go. 对不起 我要挂了
[10:15] I just wanted to let you know that 我只是想通知你们两个
[10:17] your boat is gonna be leaving Assos at 2:30 你们的船明天2点30离开阿索斯
[10:20] so if you’re going to Assos, to the boat, by 2:30, okay? 你们要想去阿索斯就在2点30前上船
[10:22] And your Ranger Rover will be waiting when you arrived 你们的路虎会在下船的地方等着
[10:24] We get our asses in the boat, when? 我们什么时候要滚去船上
[10:27] Wonderful, looking forward to it. Sweetheart ta-ta. 好的 很期待 我要挂了哦亲
[10:28] Bye, all right, see you. 好的 再见 回聊
[10:30] Did you understand any of that? 你搞明白是要干嘛了吗
[10:31] Yeah, Range Rover waiting for us at Lesbos. 当然明白 路虎在莱斯博斯岛接我们
[10:45] This is what UNESCO says about Assos; 教科文组织是这样描述阿索斯的
[10:49] “In antiquity, it’s hilltop location made Assos “古时候 坐落在山顶的阿索斯
[10:53] an easily defensible port city. 是一个易守难攻的港口城市
[10:56] The oldest Doric temple in Asia Minor 小亚细亚最古老的多立克神庙
[10:59] the Temple of Athena at Assos, 也就是阿索斯的雅典娜神殿
[11:02] is located on the top of the acropolis.” 位于卫城之巅”
[11:07] That’s Lesbos, the border between Asia and Europe. 那就是莱斯博斯岛 欧亚分界线
[11:14] It’s close, isn’t it? 还挺近的
[11:16] Yeah. 可不是嘛
[11:17] I can swim there. 我看我能游过去
[11:18] You could not. 才不行呢
[11:20] Something like Byron swimming the Hellespont 可以起这么个标题 拜伦在伊斯坦布尔
[11:23] from Asia to Europe in Istanbul. 赫勒斯彭特海从亚洲游到欧洲
[11:26] That’s why all the refugees come this way, 这也就是为什么难民都从这里走
[11:27] because it’s so easy. 因为太简单了
[11:29] They don’t swim it, they do it in boats. 他们才不是靠游的 他们是坐船的
[11:31] Yeah very little boats. 是啊 坐很小的船
[11:32] Byron said, “of all the things that he’s achieved 拜伦说道 “在他的众多成就之中
[11:35] swimming the Hellespont was the thing 游泳穿越赫勒斯彭特海
[11:36] that made him the most proud.” 是他最骄傲的事迹”
[11:39] Fair enough. 你说是啥就是啥吧
[11:40] What would you say, 如果问你什么事情让你最自豪
[11:42] was the thing you’re most proud of? 你会怎么说
[11:45] My seven BAFTAs. 我的7个英国电影艺术学院
[11:48] For me, it’d be my children. 对我而言 最让我自豪的是我的孩子们
[11:49] Yeah, ’cause you haven’t got any BAFTAs. 因为你从没得过英国电影艺术学院
[11:52] But, you have got children? 但是 你有孩子吗
[11:54] Which is, interesting. 有点意思
[12:01] William, as some of the men are not happy, 威廉姆 有些人不太高兴
[12:03] there are rumblings. 他们在嘟囔
[12:05] Oh there are rumblings, are there? 有人嘟囔吗 有吗
[12:06] You tell the men that we will sail around 你跟他们说
[12:08] the Cape of Good Hope. 我们要一直开到好望角
[12:09] and we’ll sail round the horn. 我们还要绕过非洲之角
[12:10] I think if the weather was this nice, 我觉得要是当时天气有现在这么好的话
[12:12] they would have been a lot more relaxed. 他们会轻松愉快的多
[12:14] They’re loving it, Bill. 他们可享受了 比尔
[12:16] They really are. 真的
[12:17] Well, thank you very much, Fletcher. 多谢您了弗莱切尔
[12:19] You don’t mind if I call you Fletcher, do you? 你不介意我喊你弗莱切尔吧
[12:21] Call me Fletcher if you like. 你想怎么叫就怎么叫
[12:22] Thank you very much, I’ll call you Fletch. 万分感谢 那我叫你弗莱切吧
[12:23] Can I call you Bill? 那我能叫你比尔吗
[12:24] Yeah of course you can 当然可以
[12:26] Not Fletch? 不叫弗莱切吗
[12:51] He said a-ha. 他在喊啊哈
[12:52] What’s that? 那是啥
[13:05] You’ve had a huge drive then. 你这车可够大的啊
[13:06] Yeah, it’s a monster really. 可不是嘛 简直像个怪兽了
[13:08] So, you’re flying back now. 那你现在是要坐飞机返程吗
[13:09] – Yeah. – Is this Steve? -是的 -这不是史蒂夫吗
[13:10] Here are the keys. 钥匙给你
[13:11] Oh my God. 我的天
[13:13] Thank you. 谢谢
[13:14] Yeah, enjoy. 旅途愉快
[13:14] Full tank? 油加满了吗
[13:15] Tank is full and it’s hybrid. 加满了 这是混合动力车
[13:16] So, you’ve got the… 所以你可以
[13:17] Steve? 史蒂夫
[13:18] That’s enough. 那就行了
[13:19] That’s all, thanks. 那就这样 谢谢
[13:20] All right, good. 好的
[13:21] Safe flight, cheers, bye-bye. 飞行顺利 谢谢 再见
[13:23] Steve, how are you? 史蒂夫 近来如何
[13:25] This is Kareem. 我是卡利姆
[13:27] Do you remember me? 你还记得我吗
[13:28] We worked together in Mykonos. 我们在米科诺斯一起工作过
[13:30] I played the refugees in the beach. 我演了个海边的难民
[13:33] Okay. 这样啊
[13:35] Do you remember me? 想起来了吗
[13:36] – Refugee? – Yes. -难民吗 -没错
[13:37] – How are you. – I am Kareem, how are you? -最近怎么样 -我是卡利姆 你怎么样
[13:39] Hi, very good. 还不错
[13:40] It’s really good to see you. 能见到你真是太好了
[13:42] Hi, Rob. 你好 我是罗伯
[13:43] – Rob? – That’s Rob, yeah. -罗伯吗 -是的这是罗伯
[13:44] Nice to meet you, I’m Kareem. 很高兴见到你 我是卡利姆
[13:45] What are you doing here? 你们来这儿干嘛呢
[13:48] Well, it’s not a holiday. 我们不是来度假的
[13:49] We’re actually working with the retracing the steps 实际上我们是准备重走奥德修斯的路
[13:52] of Odysseus, going from Troy to Ithaca. 从特洛伊到伊萨卡岛
[13:55] What about you? 你最近忙什么呢
[13:56] Are you still with refugees? 还跟难民们在一起吗
[13:57] I’m working with the refugees, still. 我还在跟难民们一起工作 跟之前一样
[13:59] The refugees, still here? 那些难民还在那里
[14:00] Yes, thousands of refugees. 是的 好几千个人呢
[14:02] – Thousands? – Yes, you know, -好几千 -是的
[14:04] maybe I need the lift. 我可能需要搭你们的车
[14:06] Maybe it could be so good for you to come and see. 跟我去看看也许会对你们有好处
[14:09] It’s very good for your Odyssey. 对你们的奥德赛之旅会有帮助
[14:11] Come see it now? 现在就去看
[14:12] Yes. 没错
[14:13] I would love to but we’ve got a.. 我很想去但是
[14:14] Where are we gonna go next? 我们接下来要去哪里来着
[14:15] We’ve got a… 我们要
[14:16] You know what? 你猜怎么着
[14:17] We’re not so busy 我们也不至于
[14:18] that we can’t spare enough time to drop him off. 忙到没空捎他一段的程度
[14:21] That’s what Odyssey is all about. 奥德赛就该是这样的
[14:22] We’ll talk in the car. 我们上车再聊
[14:23] It’d be good for Rob to see a refugee camp. 让罗伯看看难民营也好
[14:25] So you’re going to see the refugee camp. 所以你们是要去看难民营了是吗
[14:28] It’d be good for me to see the refugee camp. 看看难民营对我有好处
[14:29] Thank you guys for the lift. Thanks Steve. 谢谢兄弟们带我一程 谢谢你史蒂夫
[14:30] No worries. 不客气
[14:33] It’s really nice car, Steve. 真是辆好车啊史蒂夫
[14:35] Thanks, it’s not mine. 多谢夸奖 不过这车不是我的
[14:38] It was loaned to me for this 是借给我来
[14:40] – us – thing we’re doing to… -我们 -做我们现在做的事
[14:41] Was a us. 是我们
[14:43] I mean, it’s a hybrid, so, it’s half electric. 它是混合动力的 所以算半个电动车
[14:45] So, it kind of cushions the impacts that a 所以 通常可以稍微缓解
[14:47] monster gas guzzler like this normally… 这种大排量怪物的影响
[14:49] That’s important to you, isn’t it? 这对你挺重要 是吧
[14:50] – That’s important. – We’ll it is, yeah. -是挺重要 -这是
[14:51] Probably the environmental thing. 可能是环境问题
[14:53] But… Steve has nine cars, Kareem. 但是 史蒂夫有九辆车 卡利姆
[14:55] Nine car? 九辆车
[14:56] – Yeah, nine cars. – Oh, so good man. -没错 九辆车 -不错啊
[14:58] – That’s irrelevant. – How many of them -跟这没有关系 -有多少
[15:00] are electric? 是电动车
[15:01] I have an electric car. 我有一辆电动车
[15:02] – Yeah. – We’re writing an article. -好 -我们在写一篇文章
[15:04] I’m writing an article. 我在写
[15:06] I’m writing an article, 我在写
[15:07] Well, Rob is and… 好吧 罗伯在写
[15:08] Steve doesn’t have time to actually 史蒂夫没有时间真正
[15:09] – write it. – I do. -去写 -我有
[15:11] Got lot of weighty thoughts. 有很多重要的想法
[15:12] Well, I do write. 我有写
[15:13] Gotta service his cars, I mean that takes 要伺候他的那些汽车 我是说
[15:15] – a lot of his time. – I do. -那占用了他很多时间 -我有写
[15:16] Anyhow, so what’s been going on? 无论如何 最近怎么样
[15:19] What are you up to at the moment? 你现在在忙什么
[15:21] I’m here now set up a cultural event. 我现在在这里举办一个文化活动
[15:24] It’s a musical and dance. 有音乐和舞蹈
[15:26] Really? 真的吗
[15:28] We do some music courses, music therapy. 我们做一些音乐课程 音乐疗法
[15:30] I dance some, they do some teaching. 我跳舞 他们教学
[15:32] – Great. – Fantastic. -很好 -好极了
[15:33] Some community building inclusion. 还包括一些社区建设
[15:35] Great. 很好
[15:36] Here we are. 我们到了
[15:37] This is a small city. 这是一个小城市
[15:40] Gosh. 天啊
[15:42] So, what’s this barbed wire for? 这些铁丝网是用来干什么的
[15:43] It looks like a prison camp. 看着像一个监狱营地
[15:45] Is that to stop people getting in or stop them getting out? 这是为了不让人进去还是不让人出来
[15:48] Obviously, this camp is really prison. 很明显 这个营地真是个监狱
[15:52] It’s a lot more established than I would have expected. 比我预想的要成熟很多
[16:00] Really, nice to meet you. 说真的 很高兴遇到你
[16:01] Good luck with everything. 祝你好运
[16:02] Hope it all works out. 希望一切顺利
[16:07] Oh, Steve, thank you very much. 史蒂夫 很感谢
[16:09] Okay, thank you. 谢谢你
[16:11] I’m coming to Britain. 我要去英国了
[16:12] I hope I’ll see you there. 希望在那能见到你
[16:13] Well, you’ve got my email so… 你有我邮箱吗
[16:14] Yes, I will contact you, thank you. 是的 我会联系你 谢谢
[16:16] Do the turning here. 在这掉头
[16:17] I will go inside. 我要去里面了
[16:36] Well, that was sobering. 真是让人清醒
[16:37] Imagine living in that for years and years and years. 想象住在那里一年又一年
[16:41] Well, it’s just like the Greek’s camps outside Troy. 就像在特洛伊城外的希腊营地一样
[16:44] Best part of 10 years. 十年里最好的时光
[16:46] Too long. 太久了
[16:47] I’ve said it before, I’ll say it again. 我之前说过 我要再说一遍
[16:48] That’s too long for camping. 对于驻营来说太久了
[16:52] Nice guy. 挺好的一个人
[16:54] Yes, well, he’s a very nice bloke. 是的 他是个挺不错的人
[16:56] I mean, I know him. 我是说 我了解他
[16:57] We worked together last year on a film. 去年我们一起拍了一部电影
[17:01] He said. 他说过了
[17:02] He played a sort of version of himself. 他本色出演
[17:04] You didn’t remember him, did you? 你不记得他了 是吧
[17:07] What? 什么
[17:07] Of course I remembered him. 我当然记得他
[17:10] I worked with him for a month, at least. 我跟他一起工作了一个月 至少
[17:13] So, of course I remembered him. 所以 我当然记得他
[17:15] Maybe not at first but eventually, yeah, like yeah. 可能一开始没想起来但是最后
[17:17] “Hey, how you doing?” 说些”你怎么样”
[17:21] What’s his name? 他叫什么名字
[17:25] What’s his name? 他叫什么名字
[17:26] What are you testing? 你在测试什么
[17:27] Why you asking, “what’s his name? 为什么要问”他叫什么名字”
[17:28] – What’s his name?” – I’m not testing you -“他叫什么名字” -我没有在测试你
[17:30] I’m just interested to see, 我只是想知道
[17:31] what’s his name? 他叫什么名字
[17:36] Khalid 哈立德
[17:40] It’s Kareem. 是卡利姆
[17:41] Okay, so I got the first syllable, right? 所以我说对了第一个字母 对吧
[17:43] Oh, well done. 好样的
[17:48] You know where the word lesbian comes from? 你知道蕾丝边这个词起源于哪吗
[17:50] – Mr. Bond – Yes, it was from the island, from Lesbos. -邦德先生 -对 来自岛上 莱斯博斯岛
[17:53] Sappho was the priestess who wrote erotic poetry 莎孚是一个给所有她喜欢和着迷
[17:56] to all these women she loved and was obsessed with. 的女人写情诗的祭司
[18:01] And she was the most celebrated poet. 她是当时最有名的诗人
[18:04] It’s not, lesbian but the most celebrated person 不是蕾丝边 是在古希腊
[18:07] in ancient Greece. 最有名的一个人
[18:09] And she was a woman and she was a lesbian. 她是一个女人也是一个蕾丝边
[18:12] It’s a shame we get in the ferry. 我们上了这个渡轮太可惜了
[18:14] I would like to stay in the Hotel Lesbian, 我想待在蕾丝边旅店
[18:17] as I’m sure you would. 我确定你也是
[18:18] I think. 我觉得
[18:20] Come come Mr.Bond, do you like staying in the Hotel Lesbian, 邦德先生 你像我一样想
[18:23] just as much as I do? 待在蕾丝边旅店吗
[18:25] If I can get my head down in the Lesbian. 如果我能把头放到蕾丝边身上
[18:27] I’m more than happy. 我会非常高兴
[18:30] Welcome to the Hotel Lesbian. 欢迎来到蕾丝边酒店
[18:32] You can check out anytime you like, but you can 你可以随时退房但是你也能
[18:35] – never leave. – Never leave. -永远留下来 -永远留下来
[18:47] 尼撒·米科诺斯号 欢迎登船
[18:53] ♪ Sailing ♪ ♪ 远航 ♪
[18:56] ♪ I am sailing ♪ ♪ 我在航行 ♪
[19:00] ♪ Home again ♪ ♪ 又回到家 ♪
[19:04] ♪ Across the sea ♪ ♪ 穿过这海 ♪
[19:07] ♪ I am sailing ♪ ♪ 我在航行 ♪
[19:11] ♪ stormy waters ♪ ♪ 狂风暴雨 ♪
[19:15] ♪ to be near you, ♪ ♪ 靠近你 ♪
[19:18] ♪ to be free. ♪ ♪ 获得自由 ♪
[19:23] When I was in Australia 我在澳洲的时候
[19:25] There was a 25 year old girl on the crew, who’d never heard 船员中有一个25岁的姑娘 她从没听过
[19:29] of Rod Stewart. 罗德·斯图尔特
[19:30] Never heard those two words in that order. 从没听过这两个词这样组合
[19:33] So, when I used to got out with a girl, they used to say, 所以当我跟女孩出去 她们常常会说
[19:35] remember this 记着这个
[19:36] Remember that, 记着那个
[19:36] And I just go, 而我就说
[19:37] “When I was young we used to do this.” “我年轻的时候人们是这样做的”
[19:47] Stagira is the birthplace of Aristotle. 斯塔吉拉是亚里士多德的出生地
[19:50] Stagira was besieged and destroyed in 348 BC 斯塔吉拉在公元前348年被马其顿的菲利普
[19:54] by Philip of Macedonia. 围困和摧毁
[19:55] The inhabitants were enslaved, later Philip rebuilt the city 居民被奴役 后来菲利普重建了这个城市
[19:59] as a reward for Aristotle being tutored 作为对亚里士多德辅导他儿子
[20:01] to his son Alexander. 亚历山大的奖励
[20:05] How much further is it? 还有多远
[20:08] It’s just around, it’s just the top of this road. 就在附近 在这条路的尽头
[20:12] A stone in my sandal again. 又有石子到我凉鞋里了
[20:17] Come on. 加油
[20:19] What do you mean come on? 你的加油是什么意思
[20:22] Well, this is it. 就是这个
[20:24] This is the shrine to Aristotle… 这个是亚里士多德的圣坛
[20:27] Well, they imported his ashes back here 他们把他的骨灰运回这里
[20:30] especially to leave them here as, this is his hometown. 专门把它们留在这里 这是他的故乡
[20:35] It’s not a lot to look at, is it? 没什么可看的 是吗
[20:37] you can see why they don’t charge. 怪不得他们不收费
[20:39] Maybe uproar. 可能会引起不满
[20:41] Lego land cost a fortune 乐高乐园很贵
[20:42] but you get a lot for your money. 但它物超所值
[20:46] Do you think there’ll be a memorial to you? 你觉得会有一个纪念你的地方吗
[20:48] I don’t believe in monuments. 我不看重纪念碑什么的
[20:49] Just something modest in Manchester. 只是曼彻斯特的一些寻常事物
[20:52] Yeah. a plaque 对 就一牌匾
[21:02] I didn’t picture Macedonia like this. 我没想到马其顿会是这样
[21:04] I imagined it to be quite rugged. 我以为会很崎岖
[21:05] I didn’t think it would be verdant and soft. 没想到它会是青翠柔和的
[21:11] I know. 我知道
[21:14] Excuse me. Our starter, sir. 打扰了 这是前菜 先生
[21:15] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:17] Oh. As a starter, 作为前菜
[21:18] we have the mussels on smoked pine needles, 烟熏松针上放了贻贝
[21:20] with Parmesan cheese, green asparagus, a little bit 加了帕尔马奶酪 绿芦笋
[21:22] of citrus and espresso powder, enjoy. 一点柑橘和浓缩咖啡粉 用餐愉快
[21:25] Thank you, Mr. Tim. 谢谢你 蒂姆先生
[21:26] – Thank you. – My pleasure. -谢谢 -不客气
[21:27] Thank you. 谢谢
[21:27] Espresso powder dust. 浓缩咖啡粉末
[21:29] That’s an ingredient I wasn’t expecting 这是我没想到的成分
[21:30] but it’s also piqued my curiosity. 却也激发了我的好奇心
[21:34] So have a little, 来一点
[21:39] well, that’s, 这个
[21:41] That’s complex. 一言难尽
[21:42] That is absolutely divine. 很不错
[21:50] People talk about Alexander the Great while overlook all the 人们谈论亚历山大大帝却忽略了
[21:54] psychotic tendencies he had. 他的精神病倾向
[21:56] With his mother he conspires to kill his father. 和他母亲一起图谋杀害他的父亲
[21:59] And then after that went on a killing spree, 在那以后就开始了疯狂的杀戮
[22:01] rounding up all his half siblings and cousins 把他同父异母的兄弟姐妹和可能有
[22:05] who might have a legitimate claim to the throne 合法继承权的堂兄弟都聚到一起
[22:06] and just ruthlessly and horribly murdered them. 无情又残忍的将他们杀害
[22:09] He was a gangster, an old-fashioned gangster. 他是一个恶棍 一个守旧的恶棍
[22:12] Why do we call him Alexander the Great. 为什么我们还要称他为亚历山大大帝
[22:14] They call me Great, but I am actually just a gangster 人们称我为大帝 但其实我只是一个恶棍
[22:18] I’m gonna commit atrocious crimes. 我要犯下滔天罪行
[22:20] I’m doing Marlon Brando. 我要做马龙·白兰度
[22:21] Then why’d you fuck that up 那你为什么要搞砸
[22:23] Commit atrocious crimes, I’m gonna behave despicably. 犯下重罪 我会表现得很卑劣
[22:27] You know you need to make it more, 你知道你需要做的更多
[22:28] get it more weight, when you speak like that,you know. 让它更有重量 当你这么说
[22:30] why are you doing it differently? 你为什么做的不一样
[22:32] You’re going to look like that but for… 你看起来是那样但是
[22:35] What are you doing, let me hear? 你在干什么 让我听听
[22:38] He speaks like he has, his cheeks were 他讲话就像 他的脸颊
[22:41] full of cotton wool 塞满了棉绒
[22:42] – Well, they were full of cotton wool. – I know -他们都是塞满了棉绒 -我知道
[22:44] but they weren’t full of those things that dentists use 但是不是牙医用的
[22:47] to shove in the side of your mouth. – Dental swab. -用来推开你嘴巴的那种 -口腔棉签
[22:48] – A dental swab. – A swab -口腔棉签 -棉签
[22:50] They don’t use them anymore for some reason. 现在不知道为什么他们不用了
[22:51] – They don’t need them. – I don’t know why. -不需要了 -我不知道为什么
[22:53] Because dentistry has advanced. 因为牙科已经进步了
[22:55] Dentistry has advanced. 牙科进步了
[22:57] We’ve made a lot of great strides in dentistry. 牙科有了长足的发展
[22:59] I know it has. 我可清楚了
[23:00] You know, dentistry has advanced quite a lot actually. 牙科技术真心先进了不少
[23:02] That’s, you know what? 那什么 你知道吗
[23:03] That I’d like to hire you, Aristotle, to, eh, to educate my son. 我想雇你亚里士多德来教我的儿子
[23:07] I’d like you to teach him a lot about philosophy. 我希望你能多教他点哲学
[23:09] Well, I… I’m very flattered by the offer but I must say 我非常荣幸但是我还是得说
[23:12] I’m finding it very hard to forget what you did to Stagira, 我可有点难忘记你摧毁斯塔吉拉的事
[23:16] which was a smashing spot. 那事做得可真不厚道
[23:17] Well, you know what? 行吧 你知道吗
[23:17] I’ll tell you what, tell what I’m gonna do. 我告诉你我打算怎么做
[23:18] If you don’t teach my son, I’ll rip the head off, 如果你不教我儿子 我就把你头拧下来
[23:20] shit down your goddamn fucking neck 然后把你的脖子扭断
[23:21] you stupid dick-sucking mother-fucking asshole, okay? 你他妈个吃鸡巴的混蛋玩意儿 明白了吗
[23:25] But it’s essentially being a gangster. 可只有匪徒才会这样做
[23:27] Maybe in the East End of London could be right, Winstone? 这可能在伦敦东区很合理 温斯顿
[23:30] If you’re going to be teaching my boy, Aristotle, right? 如果你亚里士多德要来教育我的儿子
[23:34] I don’t want some airy-fairy nonce coming here, what… 就别像个异想天开的恋童癖一样
[23:37] Thank you, lovely. 谢谢了 挺好的
[23:38] – Hello. – Very nice. -好呀 -非常好
[23:39] Wonderful, compliments to the chef. 菜太棒了 向主厨致敬
[23:41] I will certainly. 我一定传达
[23:44] Mr. Tim. 蒂姆先生
[23:46] Is that your Christian name? 这是你的教名吗
[23:47] – Yes, it is. – Yes, good good. -是的 -是呀 那挺好
[23:49] Mr. Steve, Mr. Rob. 他是史蒂夫 我是罗伯
[23:50] – Nice to meet you. – Hello -很高兴见到你 -你好呀
[23:52] He.. he won’t know who Basil Brush is. 他不会知道巴泽尔·布拉什是谁
[23:54] – Thank you. – Thank you. -谢谢 -谢谢了
[23:55] Now you listen to me. 现在你听我说
[23:57] I wanna make sure it’s not just airy-fairy thinking. 我要确定这不是什么天马行空的幻想
[24:00] It’s not a great Ray Winstone, I lost a part to him you know. 雷·温斯顿不是好人 他抢过我的角色
[24:03] What’s that? 什么情况
[24:04] – Seriously we were – Why was he -认真的 我们当时 -他为什么会
[24:06] I went, that’s what I thought. 我去了 我认为是他抢的
[24:12] I saw he did Henry VIII once, which I thought was, 我看过他演的《亨利八世》 我觉得还
[24:14] I mean, he’s a great actor, but I thought that was odd. 他演戏确实不错 但我觉得奇怪的是
[24:17] I gave him the Cockney accent, didn’t he? 他有点伦敦腔对吧
[24:18] Yeah, it was Henry the Eighth 是呀 他演的亨利八世
[24:19] with a Cockney accent. 有伦敦腔
[24:21] He’s like ‘I really fancy that Anne Boleyn, 他说话就像 “我特别中意那位安妮·博林
[24:23] but I got this old trout on me back, Catherine of Aragon, 但阿拉贡的凯瑟琳那个臭妓女还缠着我
[24:26] don’t know what to do about it. 不知道该把她咋办
[24:27] Sire. 陛下
[24:28] Thinking to get in her, I wanna bag her, 我要进入她 我要操她
[24:29] I wanna bed her. 把她带上床
[24:30] – Sire, might I interrupt? – I’m gonna do her. -陛下 我能插句话吗 -我要上她
[24:32] Your new palace, Hampton Court, is ready sir. 您的新宫殿汉普顿宫已经准备好了 陛下
[24:35] We’ve had the jacuzzi put in. 我们刚刚把豪华按摩浴缸安装进去
[24:36] Would you like to inspect it? 您想去检查下吗
[24:37] Fucking Pope saying I can’t get a fucking divorce. 操蛋的教皇说我不能他妈的离婚
[24:40] I’m saying what about if I say, well, I’m in charge, 我说那要不我来管事算了
[24:42] I’m the head of the church, how about that? 我来做教堂的头头怎么样
[24:43] What do you think about that then? 你能把我怎么样
[24:45] How about I went round all your monasteries 我横扫你所有的修道院
[24:46] and fucking knock this shit out of them? 把它们全他妈的毁掉怎么样
[24:48] I mean every single fucking one. 他妈的绝对包括每一个
[24:50] So, I’ll fucking level them. 我要把它们全他娘的铲平
[24:51] How about that Mr. Fucking Pope? 你觉得怎么样 去他妈的教皇先生
[24:53] Your.. Your Royal Highness, um, I, Ann… Anne Boleyn is 我尊敬的陛下 安妮·博林她
[24:56] is waiting for you in the antechamber, Your Royal Highness. 她在陛下您的前厅里等您
[24:59] Shall I bring her through? 需要我把她带进来吗
[25:00] Yeah, that, yeah, I got a… a real boner, yeah. 好好的 我现在的确挺的”鸡”动的
[25:03] I’m pleased to hear it, Your Royal Highness. 尊敬的陛下 我很荣幸听到您这么说
[25:04] Might I say your one’s Royal boner is looking 我必须说今早您的皇家男根
[25:07] particularly majestic this morning. 看起来格外雄伟壮观
[25:08] Yeah, cheers, I really like her. 是呀不错 我真的挺喜欢她的
[25:09] Say, take her to me, uh, chamber, or whatever you call it. 把她带到内室或你叫那啥啥啥的房间去
[25:12] Is sire speaking euphemistically? 陛下您在是在委婉暗示吗
[25:14] What? Why are you talking like a nonce? 啥 为什么你像恋童癖一样说话
[25:16] Because I’m terrified of you sir. 因为您实在是积威深重
[25:17] I’m not a nonce. 我不是个恋童癖
[25:19] I’m not an nonce, sir. 我绝对不是恋童癖 陛下
[25:20] I’m not a nonce. 绝不是恋童癖
[25:21] This is a rumour that has been put around the court by Cromwell. 这只是克伦威尔散播到廷内的谣言
[25:23] All right, all right, whatever. 行吧行吧 无所谓了
[25:25] I really like Anne Boleyn. 我还挺喜欢安妮·博林的
[25:27] She’s nice, she likes you sir. 她挺好的 她真的喜欢您
[25:29] She messes me around. 她敢瞎搞我
[25:30] I’ll chop her fucking head off. 我就把她脑袋给砍了
[25:32] Literally chop her fucking head off. 绝对他妈的把她头都砍掉
[25:34] If she dicks me about, I’ll get a swordsman over from France and 她敢玩我 我就找个法国行刑官把她搞死
[25:37] Oh Sire. 陛下呀
[25:38] she can kneel down and I can do it across her. 她就跪下然后我就一斧头砍过去
[25:40] That speaks so clearly of Sire’s class, sir. 这真是完美的体现了您的品味 陛下
[25:43] To chop off my lady’s head with the swordsman. 让行刑官砍掉女士的头颅
[25:53] Hello. 你好
[25:55] I don’t like seeing my chin in this dome. 我讨厌我的下巴坠松成圆拱形
[25:58] – Thank you. – Your dessert, gentlemen. -谢谢 -先生们请慢用甜点
[26:01] We have the almond crumble with yuzu cream 为您献上杏仁碎顶的柚子乳酪
[26:04] fresh citrus and blood orange on top of that, enjoy. 上坠有鲜柑橘和血橙 请慢用
[26:07] – Thank you, thank you. – Thank you very much. -谢谢 -非常感谢
[26:08] My pleasure. 我很荣幸
[26:12] Who would you be if you could be a Greek god? 如果你能选的话 你会做哪个希腊神
[26:14] Which God would you be? 具体选哪位
[26:16] I have been cast as a Greek god. 我曾演过希腊神
[26:17] When? 什么时候
[26:18] I played Hades in Percy Jackson. 我在《波西·杰克逊》里演过冥府
[26:18] 波西·杰克逊 著名青少年小说改编电影 冥府 古希腊神话中冥王
[26:20] Yes, Percy Jackson, the Lightning Thief. 对哦 《波西·杰克逊和神火之盗》那部
[26:21] Yes, they made more of those films. 是啊 他们还拍了好几部那电影
[26:25] What happened to Hades? 冥府最后怎么了
[26:26] They just didn’t invite me back. 他们只是没再邀请我出演
[26:31] Hello, Joe, Joe? 喂 乔 乔
[26:35] Hey dad, how are you? 爸 你怎么样
[26:35] Good, good. 还行还行
[26:37] What’s going on? 发生什么了
[26:37] Yeah, um, Grandad’s in hospital again. 爷爷又进医院了
[26:40] What? 什么
[26:42] Yeah, um, so, yeah, I’ve been to see him and he’s okay. 我去看过他了 没什么大事
[26:45] Okay, so what, is it the same thing as before? 行吧 所以和之前一样情况吗
[26:48] Yeah yeah yeah, same thing as before. 对对 和之前一样的
[26:50] It’s, uh, it’s all routine. 是老情况了
[26:52] They’re doing some tests. 他们在做些检查
[26:53] – Your check, sir. – Oh, thank you very much. -您的账单 先生 -谢谢
[26:55] Did you like the dessert? 您喜欢我们的甜品吗
[26:56] Yeah, it’s lovely. 是的 挺美味的
[26:56] I.. I can’t eat citrus, so I had to leave it. 我不能吃柑橘 所以没动它
[26:58] – Thank you. – Oh, that’s okay. -谢谢了 -应该的
[27:00] I’m glad you’re there. 幸好有你在
[27:02] – I’m at mum’s actually. – Okay. -我其实在妈家 -行吧
[27:04] Phillip’s moved out. 菲利普搬出去了
[27:06] He’s left her, so I’m… 他离开她了 所以我
[27:08] Phillip? 菲利普
[27:10] Yeah, Phillip her partner, her boyfriend. 就是她的男朋友菲利普
[27:13] Oh yeah. 是了
[27:14] He’s been living with her for two years. 他都和她同居两年了
[27:15] Yeah, yeah, I.. I think I met him. 对对 我觉得我应该见过他
[27:17] A very good evening to you and welcome to this very special 大家晚上好 欢迎来到此次特别节目
[27:20] Greek edition of Guess The bill 盲猜账单希腊版
[27:22] coming to you from the beautiful Greek island of 我们正在坐落于南希腊的最北部的
[27:24] beach here in the northernmost part of Southern Greece. 绝美岛屿的沙滩上录制
[27:27] And, eh, joining us to play tonight is our returning champion 今晚加入比赛的是返场冠军
[27:30] from pedantry in the north of England is Stephen Coogan. 来自英国北部的假学究史蒂夫 ·库根
[27:33] Steve, good evening. 晚上好呀 史蒂夫
[27:34] “Ur, hello.” “大家好”
[27:37] If you need me to come back and just let me know, 如果你需要我回来的话就直说
[27:38] I’ll jump on a plane, alright? 我会马上飞回来的 好吧
[27:41] Okay, I love you. 好的 我爱你
[27:42] I love you too dad, bye-bye. 我也爱你 爸爸 再见
[27:45] And the wonderful thing about you Steve 史蒂夫你最了不起的地方就是
[27:46] is you never pick another person up on what they’re doing. 你从不对别人做的任何事挑刺
[27:48] “No, it would literally never occur.” “是的 这种事从未发生过”
[27:51] Oh, here he is, the man himself, Steven, 他来了 史蒂夫本人到场
[27:54] on this beautiful beach side setting. 来到这美丽的沙滩现场
[27:56] Would you like to play Guess The Bill? 你想玩盲猜账单吗
[28:00] Not really no. 不 我其实不想
[28:02] All right, it’s 307 euro. 好吧 一共是307欧元
[28:20] Hey Chloe, it’s daddy. 克洛伊呀 是爸爸
[28:22] – Hi. – Hi. -你好呀 -你也好呀
[28:24] How are you? 你怎么样了
[28:26] – Good. – Good, what you’re up to? -挺好的 -挺好哈 你干什么呢
[28:28] Just watching some stuff on my iPad. 只是在用平板看点东西
[28:30] And Where’s Charlie? 查理到哪儿去了
[28:33] Charlie isn’t here, he’s sleeping right now. 查理不在旁边 他在睡觉呢
[28:36] All right then let me speak straight to mommy then darling 好的 那让我直接和你妈说话
[28:38] and I’ll.. I’ll talk to you again tomorrow. 宝贝儿我明天再打给你
[28:41] She’s not here. 她不在这里
[28:42] She’s not there as well. 她也不在吗
[28:43] Where.. where is she? 她去哪儿了
[28:45] Uh.. At the theatre. 去电影院了
[28:47] You said the theatre, 你说电影院
[28:48] what’s she going to see at the theatre? 她去电影院干嘛
[28:50] I don’t know. 我不知道
[28:51] And who did she go with? 那她是和谁一起去的
[28:54] Don’t know that either. 我也不知道呀
[28:56] But you know she’s gone to the theatre. 但你知道她去电影院了
[29:00] Yeah. 是的
[29:00] Oh, all right. 好吧
[29:07] Gotta move on. 继续跑呀
[29:10] Run Dad, keep up. 跑起来 爸爸 快跟上
[29:14] Keep moving. 别停下来
[29:17] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[29:24] You all right? 你还好吗
[29:31] Katherine. 凯瑟琳
[29:32] Oh husband that I love. 我深爱的丈夫呀
[29:34] Why do you choose to give in to such wild grief? 为何你选择屈从于如此疯狂的悲伤
[29:38] Katherine! 凯瑟琳
[29:39] Fare well. 永别了
[29:41] And do not fail in your love for our son. 请别辜负你对我们儿子的爱
[30:21] ♪ I saw my problems and I’ll see the light ♪ ♪ 我路遇艰难但也看到希望 ♪
[30:24] ♪ We got a lovin’ thing ♪ ♪ 我们拥有这么美好的事 ♪
[30:26] ♪ We’ve gotta treat it right ♪ ♪ 我们应当好好待它 ♪
[30:30] ♪ There ain’t no danger, we can go too far ♪ ♪ 前方不再危险 我们能远远前行 ♪
[30:33] ♪ We start believing now ♪ ♪ 我们开始坚信 ♪
[30:34] – Are you sing Grease? – ♪ That we can be ♪ -你在唱《油脂》吗 -♪ 我们能够成为 ♪
[30:36] Because 因为
[30:36] in Greece. 在希腊
[30:38] ♪ Grease is the word ♪ ♪ 油脂是一句口号 ♪
[30:41] ♪ They think our love is just a growing pain. ♪ ♪ 他们觉得我们的爱只是成长的烦恼 ♪
[30:44] You know, Grease is not about the country of Greece. 你知道油脂不是希腊那个国家
[30:47] When I’m in Greece, I hear the word grease, 我在希腊的时候 听到油脂这个词
[30:49] I think Greece, 就想到希腊
[30:51] Yes, but it’s not the same thing as it’s a homophone. 但它们不一样 他们只是同音词而已
[30:52] – No, no, no, no. – It’s a homophone. -不不不 -就是个同音词
[30:54] It’s a how dare you? 你竟然敢
[30:56] How dare you? 你怎么敢这样讲
[30:58] I’m not a homophone. 我不是同性恋
[30:59] I’m a heterosexual. 我是异性恋
[31:00] I’m a hetro… I’m not, I’m a human being. 我是异 我不是 我可是个人
[31:04] Good evening. I’m not a homophone. 晚安 我不是同性恋
[31:05] No, look, for… for me, Steve 不 听我说 史蒂夫
[31:07] Grease is the word, yes? 油脂是个单词对吧
[31:09] It’s the word that you heard, it’s got a groove, 就是你听到的那个词 它符合规范
[31:11] it’s got a meaning. 它意思明白
[31:13] Greece is the time, is the place, is the motion. 希腊是时间 是地点 是行动
[31:14] Well, grease is the way we’re feeling. 油脂是我们所感觉到的
[31:16] Talk more about that, expand on that. 多谈谈这个 再扩展一下
[31:18] Do you know who wrote Grease? 你知道谁写了油脂这首歌吗
[31:22] Steve Coogan, did you know who wrote Grease? 史蒂夫 ·库根 你知道是谁写的油脂了吗
[31:24] No, I don’t think… 我不觉得
[31:24] It was Barry Gibb. 是巴里·吉布
[31:26] I know all the other writers from ancient Greece, 我认识其他所有古希腊的作家
[31:27] but no, that’s not as important to you. 但这对你不重要
[31:29] – Is who wrote the song Grease. – Well, it was written -是谁写了油脂这首歌 -是
[31:30] by Barry Gibb because Robert Stigwood the Bee Gees manager 巴里写的 因为罗伯特是比吉斯乐队的经理
[31:34] was producing the music without the original 他做音乐却没有原创曲目
[31:35] stage musical because he didn’t have the song Grease. 因为油脂这首歌不是他的
[31:38] Robin said to Barry we’re enjoying such great success 罗宾对巴里说我们获得了巨大的成功
[31:41] with such tragedy. 却有这种遗憾
[31:47] Do you know who wrote that, 你知道是谁写的吗
[31:49] “a friend to everyone is a friend to no one?” “广交友 无深交”
[31:50] Yes, Aristotle, 知道 亚里士多德
[31:51] – now let me tell you this. – It’s because I told you. -我来告诉你 -因为是我告诉你的
[31:53] No, I knew it already. 不 我早就知道了
[31:55] You don’t know anything. 你什么也不知道
[32:00] You know more about these irrelevant things 你知道很多无关紧要的事
[32:03] like who wrote the song Grease. 比如谁写了油脂这首歌
[32:05] These trivialities than anything to do with ancient Greece 这些琐事与古希腊毫无关系
[32:08] other than what I’ve spoon fed to you 我这几天告诉你的事
[32:10] over the last few days. 才和古希腊有关
[32:13] ♪ Grease is the time, is the place, is the motion ♪ ♪ 油脂是时间 是地点 是行动 ♪
[32:17] ♪ And Grease is the way we are feeling. ♪ ♪ 油脂是我们所感受到的 ♪
[32:25] You know, the Greeks thought Delphi was the centre 你知道希腊人认为特尔斐是
[32:28] of the world, literally the centre of the Greek world, 是世界的中心 也就是希腊世界的中心
[32:31] the navel, as it were. 中心 就在这里
[32:33] Yes, I think so. 是的 我也觉得
[32:35] And they had a cave 他们有个洞穴
[32:39] and the woman in the cave sitting on a tripod, 洞穴里的女人坐在三角桌上
[32:42] with smoke coming up underneath her, 她身下浓烟滚滚
[32:45] they’d have a prophet there to interpret. 他们会有一个翻译
[32:47] She would then shoot, the smoke would come up 她会开枪 接着烟冒了出来
[32:48] and she’d start going. 她会开始说话
[32:51] And they’d have a prophet to interpret what she was saying. 他们会有一个人翻译她在说什么
[32:54] And the people believed that it was Apollo, 人们坚信那就是阿波罗
[32:57] sending his words up in smoke through her vagina 他的话顺着烟通过她的阴道
[33:01] and out of her mouth. 然后从嘴里冒出来
[33:04] And she was the Priestess Pythia. 她就是女祭司皮提亚
[33:08] Well, are you going to make a joke about it? 你要开她的玩笑吗
[33:09] No. 不
[33:11] If I did, it wouldn’t be one of my Pythia comments. 就算我说了 也不算我对皮提亚的评价
[33:15] There’s something lucky in this. 这里有些运气的成分
[33:16] Probably where the phrase 可能就是这个短语
[33:18] “blowing smoke up your ass” comes from. “把烟喷到你屁股上”的来源
[33:21] It was a vagina, not ass. 这是阴道 不是屁股
[33:24] I hope you know the difference by now, Rob. 希望你现在能分清其中的不同了 罗伯
[33:27] Got help your wife, ’cause she didn’t know which 还得告诉你老婆 因为她不知道
[33:29] way to turn. 该转向哪边
[33:32] Now, this here is the stone that Zeus dropped to signify 这就是宙斯象征世界中心而放下的石头
[33:34] the centre of the world, the navel of the world just there. 世界的中心就在这里
[33:38] It’s more like a clitoris though. 这更像一个阴蒂
[33:41] It does though, it looks more like a giant clitoris. 确实 它看起来就像一个巨大的阴蒂
[33:43] Well, that’s almost certainly deliberate. 这肯定是故意的
[33:46] This is a shrine to the female. 这是女性的圣地
[33:47] So it’s a Gaia, Mother Earth, the creative. 这是盖亚 地球母亲 创造者
[33:51] And until, of course, Apollo came along, 直到 当然 阿波罗出现了
[33:54] claimed all the credit for himself. 把所有功劳占为己有
[33:56] Surprise surprise, It was ever thus the patriarchy. 想不到吧 父权制是这么来的
[34:00] It’s a lovely spot. 这是个可爱的地方
[34:02] Claiming credit. 抢占功劳
[34:03] Very spiritual, isn’t it? 非常高尚 是吧
[34:05] Yeah. 是的
[34:15] Michelin starred, Varoulko Seaside 米其林星级餐厅 万入口海边餐厅餐厅
[34:18] in Pireas, Athens is widely regarded 在皮里斯 雅典被广泛认为
[34:23] as Greece’s top seafood restaurant. 是希腊顶级海鲜餐厅
[34:37] Well it’s very nice, isn’t it? 很不错 是吧
[34:38] This is not what I expected of Athens. 这不是我期望中的雅典
[34:40] I was thinking hot and dusty, not wet and cool. 我以为是炎热和尘土飞扬 不是潮湿凉爽
[34:42] No, well, this is exactly what I expected of Athens 不 这正是我期待中的雅典
[34:46] because lots of boats, because it’s a naval power. 因为有很多船 它是一个海军强国
[34:49] The Athenian Navy defeated the Persians in 雅典海军在萨拉米斯战役中
[34:52] the Battle of Salamis. 保卫了波斯人
[34:55] The Battle of Salamis. 萨拉米斯战役
[34:56] Yeah. 是的
[34:58] So, you could do something about two guys with Salamis 所以你可以用萨拉米斯来对付那两个家伙
[34:59] hitting each other in the head? 互相打对方的头
[35:00] Yes. The fact that Salamis 是的 事实上萨拉米斯
[35:02] are a bit like cocks. 有点像公鸡
[35:04] Yeah, no, I wasn’t going there 我没去过
[35:05] but Really? 但是真的吗
[35:06] Well, the Battle of Salamis 萨拉米斯之战
[35:07] Big guy. 大块头
[35:08] Yeah but they’re at the Battle of Marathon, 是的 但他们是马拉松之战
[35:10] not far from here, that wasn’t a naval battle, was it? 离这不远 那不是海战 是吗
[35:13] I didn’t say all the battles were naval. 我没说所有战役都是海战
[35:14] And that’s where we get the Marathon from because the guy, 这就是马拉松的由来
[35:17] the soldier came, he ran from the battle at Marathon, 士兵来了 他从马拉松战役中跑了
[35:21] all the way back to Athens and then, you won’t know this, 一路回到雅典 然后你不知道的是
[35:24] he dropped dead. 他死了
[35:25] What did the shout just before he died? 他死前说了什么
[35:27] He said, “I’ve got shooting pains down my arm 他说”我的手臂一阵剧痛
[35:28] and I sort of, 我还感觉
[35:30] followed by a crushing feeling across my chest.” 胸口有一种压迫感”
[35:31] No, Nike. 不 耐克
[35:33] Please. What? 什么
[35:34] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:39] Thank you very much. 非常感谢
[35:40] salad from white grouper. 白石斑鱼沙拉
[35:43] Thank you. 谢谢
[35:46] He shouted Nike. 他大喊了耐克
[35:48] He had a sponsorship deal. 他签了赞助合同
[35:50] He wanted to thank the guys at Nike. 他想感谢耐克的那些人
[35:51] No, he shouted Nike as Nike is the goddess of victory. 不 他高呼耐克是胜利女神
[36:00] Have you ever ran the marathon? 你跑过马拉松吗
[36:02] No, of course not, no. 当然没有
[36:04] – I have. – Really? -我跑过 -真的吗
[36:07] If you died at the end of the marathon, I would gladly try 如果你在马拉松结束时死了 我很乐意去
[36:09] and resuscitate you, to the… 努力救你
[36:11] Are you waving goodbye to me. 你是在向我挥手告别吗
[36:13] No, I’m crashing your chest to the rhythm 不是 我是在给你做心肺复苏
[36:15] of staying alive. 让你别死
[36:16] You don’t do that, you don’t pat someone in the back. 你不能这样 你不能这样拍别人的背
[36:20] Arms together, elbows locked. 两只手一起 手肘固定住
[36:23] Push down, 30 chest compressions. 下推 30次胸外按压
[36:26] 30 and you count them. 30次 你要数着
[36:33] to 30 of those. 数到30
[36:34] Steve’s gonna die. 史蒂夫要死了
[36:36] Then two breaths. Yeah. 然后两次呼吸
[36:38] Pinch the nose, head back, two breaths. 捏住鼻子 头后仰 两次呼吸
[36:40] – Not your nose. – What? -不是你的鼻子 -什么
[36:42] The nose of the person 那个人的鼻子
[36:43] – your bringing to life. – Sorry, sorry, sorry. -你在拯救生命 -不好意思不好意思
[36:44] Head back. We’ve lost him. 头后仰 我们要失去他了
[36:45] Something on his neck. 有东西在他脖子上
[36:46] We’ve lost him but I’m pinching my nose. 我们已经失去他了 但我在捏我的鼻子
[36:49] “Not your nose, you idiot.” “不是你的鼻子 你个傻子”
[36:51] Well, it’s ’cause you make people laugh 因为你逗别人笑
[36:53] while losing valuable seconds, that will be good. 而让宝贵的时间流逝 这很好
[36:56] What if you’d found it funny 万一你觉得很有意思
[36:57] and you sprung back to life laughing. 然后你笑着活了过来
[36:58] Well, I’d have to be conscious for that to happen. 那得我还有意识才行
[37:02] So, if I’m conscious then there’s 所以 我还有意识
[37:03] no need to resuscitate me. 你没必要救我
[37:04] Doesn’t make sense. 这说不通
[37:05] I’m banging your chest 我给你做心肺复苏
[37:06] – Can I? – Pinch the nose, -可以吗 -捏住鼻子
[37:08] – Would you mind if I… – two breaths, then 30 more. -你介意 -两次呼吸 然后再按压30次
[37:09] 1 2 3 4 One, two, three, four
[37:13] Steve’s gonna die, Steve’s gonna die. 史蒂夫要死了 史蒂夫要死了
[37:16] Yeah and why do they say do it to 为什么他们说要
[37:18] the beat of the Bee Gees? 跟随比吉斯乐队的节奏来做
[37:20] Why? 为什么
[37:21] Because it’s the number of beats per minute. 因为那是每分钟按压次数的节奏
[37:22] And how many beats per minute is it? 每分钟有多少节拍
[37:24] 120 A hundred and twenty.
[37:25] Yes. 对
[37:26] ’cause that’s the classic disco beat. 因为那是传统迪斯科节拍
[37:27] Yes, I know. 我知道
[37:29] Then we got a very dangerous area because then it might be 然后我们到了一个非常危险的阶段
[37:32] time to try mouth to mouth 因为要做人工呼吸了
[37:33] and I would not be comfortable with that. 我会很不舒服
[37:36] I’m glad you wouldn’t be comfortable with it. 我很高兴你不舒服
[37:39] I would find it hard to press my lips to yours. 我很难把我的嘴唇贴近你的
[37:42] I’m glad you wouldn’t be comfortable with it 我很高兴你不爽
[37:43] ’cause I enjoy it more when you don’t enjoy it. 因为你不爽我就觉得爽
[37:55] Marathon man, Dustin Hoffman, very different actors. 奥利弗和达斯汀 非常不同的演员
[37:59] Olivier acts from the outside-in, 奥利维尔演技由外到内
[38:01] he’s not a method actor, he never was. 他不是一个体验派的演员 一直都不是
[38:03] He likes to look in the mirror and look like someone 他喜欢照镜子扮作不一样的样子
[38:07] different, and then make that the basis of his character. 然后以此作为角色性格的基础
[38:11] Or a Dustin nose. 或者扮个达斯汀的鼻子
[38:12] Dustin doesn’t look like that 达斯汀才不像那样
[38:13] I think I’m quite like Dustin. 我觉得我还挺像达斯汀的
[38:15] And I’m not sure act the like Dustin. 我不确定是不是想达斯汀那样
[38:16] Well that’s Dustin Hoffman. 这就是达斯汀·赫夫曼
[38:21] Mrs. Robinson, are you trying to seduce me? 罗宾逊夫人 你是想勾引我吗
[38:22] Are you trying to seduce me Mrs. Robinson? 你想勾引我吗 罗宾逊夫人
[38:25] Mrs. Robinson. Are you trying to seduce me? 罗宾逊夫人 你想勾引我吗
[38:28] Then pick what do you choose next. 接下来你选什么呢
[38:30] I’ll tell you Midnight Cowboy. 我想跟你讲讲《午夜牛郎》
[38:31] Why did he choose that John Schlesinger? 为什么他选择了约翰 施莱辛格
[38:33] Because he was so different. 因为他如此与众不同
[38:34] Who did he play? 他演的谁呢
[38:35] Ratso Rizzo, who was opposite him? 拉索·里佐 谁跟他对手戏呢
[38:37] – John Voight. – John Voight, yeah. -约翰·沃伊特 -对 是约翰·沃伊特
[38:38] John Voight’s a Trump supporter, 约翰·沃伊特是特朗普的支持者
[38:40] mad Trump supporter. 疯狂的支持者
[38:40] We didn’t know that then. 那时我们还不知道
[38:41] Jon Voight says, “Well hell, I’m a hustler, 强·沃特说 “好吧 我是个皮条客
[38:45] you didn’t know that?” 你不知道吗”
[38:47] Justin says,” Well, 贾斯汀说 “好吧
[38:48] how am I supposed to know that? 我怎么能知道这些事呢
[38:49] You gotta tell a person these things. 你得告诉别人这些事
[38:50] I mean, I understand. 我的意思是 我理解
[38:51] A dame starts crying 当一位女士开始哭泣
[38:52] and I cut my heart out for her. 我快把我的心都掏给她了
[38:54] You will need my friend, O’Daniel.” 你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔”
[38:55] Can you do… 你可以
[38:56] I’m haven’t finished doing it yet. Okay. 我还没有说完呢 好吗
[38:58] “You will need my friend O’Daniel. “你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔
[38:59] – He runs a biggest…” That’s very good. -他经营着最大的” -那很好
[39:01] I still haven’t finished. 我还是没说完呢
[39:02] “You will need my friend O’Daniel. “你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔
[39:04] He runs this biggest…” 他经营着最大的”
[39:05] Now I’m getting it wrong 我出错了
[39:06] ’cause you got in my fucking way. 因为你打断了我说话
[39:08] I’m walking here, I’m walking here. 我在说话 我在说话呢
[39:10] While I’m talking here, let me finish this thing, right now. 当我说话的时候 让我马上说完好吗
[39:13] “You’ll need my friend O’Daniel, “你需要我的朋友 奥丹尼尔
[39:15] he runs the biggest stable 他经营着最大的妓院
[39:16] in the whole goddamn metropolitan area. 在这个巨大的城市
[39:18] It’s crazy, a stud like you paying.” 像你这样的种马还付钱 这太蠢了”
[39:22] And then there was “Tootsie,” 接下来讲《窈窕淑男》吧
[39:24] I can do that. 我想听
[39:25] Michael, nobody will employ you. 迈克尔 没有人会雇佣你
[39:26] You played a tomato, they went two days over 你演一个西红柿 害他们加了两天班
[39:28] ’cause you wouldn’t sit down. 因为你不愿意坐下
[39:29] I’m a woman, I don’t like the way you speak to one. 我是女人 我不喜欢你跟别人说话的方式
[39:32] If you say that again me, 如果你再说一遍
[39:33] I go knock balls right through the roof of your mouth. 我就拿球打穿你的嘴
[39:35] I’m not Dorothy Michaels. 我不是多萝西·迈克尔斯
[39:37] I’m not Dorothy Michaels. 我不是多萝西·迈克尔斯
[39:39] – I’m Michael Dorcy. – I’m Michael Dorcy. -我是迈克尔·多西 -我是迈克尔·多西
[39:46] I’m an excellent driver. 我是一个杰出的驾驶者
[39:48] – I’m an… – okay. -我是 -是的
[39:49] I’m an excellent driver. 我是一个杰出的驾驶者
[39:51] Can you do a Godzilla animation in a film? 你能扮演电影中的哥斯拉吗
[39:56] Kind of like a stop frame animation. 有点像定格的逐帧动画
[39:57] – No. – I can, watch. -不行 -你看 我可以
[40:13] I still prefer O’Neil Kinect. 我还是更喜欢奥尼尔·金特·
[40:16] If I had to choose with a gun to my head. 如果我不得不用枪指着我的头
[40:18] And I can do dubbing in films where the voice doesn’t matter. 我可以在声音不是那么重要的地方配音
[40:22] You’ve done this before. 你之前已经这么干过了
[40:23] I know, it’s good though, watch. 我知道 这个想法很好 你看
[40:25] Are you gonna do it? 你准备好了吗
[40:26] Yeah. 是的
[40:28] Don’t be ridiculous. 千万不要太荒唐
[40:29] And I told you time and time again. 而且我说过很多遍了
[40:32] Every time you come here, 每次你来到这里
[40:33] your voice didn’t sink at all 你的声音一点也不低沉
[40:35] and when you lose your temper, it should be like this. 当你发脾气的时候 你应该这样
[40:38] Hey, you. 说你呢
[40:40] You’re a fool. 你太蠢了
[40:41] Fair enough. 还不错
[40:45] In the Marathon Man, of course, in that scene where he says, 《霹雳钻》中 在一个场景中他说
[40:47] “Is it safe?” “这安全吗”
[40:48] Is it safe? 这安全吗
[40:52] Yes, it’s safe. 是的 安全
[40:53] Is it safe, yes, it’s very safe. 这安全吗 是的 这很安全
[40:55] Are you doing both parts? 你可以试试这两部分吗
[40:56] Is it safe? 这安全吗
[40:58] It’s safe, it’s safe, yeah. 对 安全 很安全
[41:00] Does this hurt? 这会痛吗
[41:02] You have a cavity at the back. 你这后面有一个蛀牙
[41:05] Ha, but see, that’s where you got it wrong, 你看看 你弄错了
[41:07] ’cause he doesn’t do that. 因为他不会这么做
[41:08] The whole point is, he doesn’t go 关键在于 他不会这样
[41:10] – Does he? – Okay, all right. -对吗 -好吧 好吧
[41:11] He’s very, that’s what makes it scary 这么做会让这个事变得很可怕
[41:12] ’cause he does it ever so gently, 因为他每次都很轻
[41:14] he’s like a dentist and that’s why it’s ahead 他就像一个牙医 这就是他为什么杰出
[41:16] because he’s so…, now try it again, Steve. 因为他做到极致 史蒂夫 再来一遍吧
[41:19] I want you for this part. 再来一遍这个部分
[41:21] You have a slight cavity there. 你这里有一个小蛀牙
[41:25] Just. 只是
[41:28] And then you get the oil of cloves. 接下来用一些丁香油
[41:29] Yes, simple… But you do it very caringly. -好的 一点 -但你得谨慎细致地去做
[41:32] Simple oil of cloves. 一点点丁香油
[41:35] It makes it so much better. 这会让你觉得舒服一点
[41:39] That’s not safe, it’s not safe, it’s very dangerous. 这不安全 这不安全 太危险了
[41:45] What are you doing now? 你在干嘛
[41:46] – You’re drilling? – Yeah, well. -在钻孔吗 -是的 对啊
[41:54] I’m a little lightheaded. Seriously. 我有点头晕 我认真的
[41:57] That was actually quite good. 你做的相当不错
[41:59] It was, I’ll do it again. 应该是这样 我再演示一次
[42:12] And then from deep inside Dustin’s mouth comes this; 然后从达斯汀的嘴里发出一个声音
[42:15] comes this, comes this, comes this. 来了 来了 来了
[42:16] “Somebody get me out of here, “有人放我出来吗
[42:18] I’m a tiny tooth, 我是一个小牙齿
[42:19] I can’t get out of Dustin Hoffman’s mouth. 我没办法从达斯汀·赫夫曼的嘴里长出来
[42:21] Oh my God, I can’t get out of Dustin’s mouth” 天呐 我没办法从达斯汀的嘴里长出来”
[42:24] He didn’t see some sort of wise guy, 他没有看到聪明的人
[42:26] that he’s not. 他自己也不是
[42:30] I still don’t know why you dubbed. 我仍然不知道你为什么配音
[42:33] And why are you a small man in the box? 那为什么你是一个在盒子里的小个子
[42:34] Oh, it’s a funny notion that I’m not, 这是一个有趣的说法 我并不是
[42:36] – I’m small… – It’s a funny notion -我是一个小 -这是一个有趣的说法
[42:39] that someone might walk around in real life being dubbed. 现实生活中的人可能是被配音的
[42:42] – Yeah, but in this… – To make sense. -对啊 但是在这种情况 -有点意思
[42:43] – In this instance… – A small, why a small… -举个例子 -小的 为什么是一个小的
[42:45] Because we’re in a dental setting. 因为我们的背景是一个牙科
[42:47] And a man’s trapped in a box, why in the dentist? 一个人困在盒子里 为什么是在牙科
[42:49] A tooth is trapped in a mouth. 牙齿被困在嘴里
[42:52] And the tooth talks. 并且这个牙齿还会说话吗
[42:54] I’m trapped inside Dustin Hoffman’s mouth. 我被困在了达斯汀·赫夫曼的嘴里
[42:55] Well, this is where your claim for logic 罗伯·布莱顿 先生
[42:56] falls to the ground, Mr. Rob Brydon. 这就是你所谓逻辑的漏洞
[42:59] There’s no possible way of offering the explanation 这件事根本无法解释
[43:02] for that, case dismissed. 提案驳回
[43:07] So, it’s your first visit in our hotel, sir? 阁下是第一次光临我们酒店吗
[43:10] First visit to this hotel, yes. 对 是第一次来这里
[43:12] But visited Athens a couple of times before. 但是之前去过两次在雅典的
[43:15] Hello. 你好啊
[43:16] How are you? 最近好吗
[43:17] Nice to hear your voice. 很高兴听到你的声音
[43:19] Hey, Greg, how you doing? 嗨 格雷格 最近怎么样
[43:22] I’m good, How are you? 我很好 你呢
[43:23] Good, good, yeah, great. 很好 对 挺好的
[43:24] How’s Rob? 罗伯呢
[43:25] Is he keeping you on your toes? 他还让你时刻保持警惕吗
[43:26] He’s a very funny man. 他是一个非常有意思的人
[43:27] He really does 他确实
[43:29] Yes, he’s very funny. 是的 他很有趣
[43:31] Well, what can I do for you? 对了 有什么可以帮你的呢
[43:33] Is there any news on the Damien Chazelle film? 有关于达米安·查泽尔电影的什么消息吗
[43:36] Yes, yes but it’s a no, I’m afraid, from them. 好吧 我恐怕确实没有 他们那边
[43:39] They do, they loved you. 他们欣赏你
[43:41] They thought what you did was absolutely fantastic. 他们认为你做的确实很棒
[43:44] I cried and I did the whole bit. 我吼叫 而且细节都做到了
[43:49] Yeah, I know that though the crying was great. 我知道虽然表演很棒
[43:51] They mentioned that, they loved it. 他们提到了 他们很喜欢
[43:53] Listen, I’ve had an idea. 听着 我有一个主意
[43:55] Why don’t you at the end of this, which is Ithaca, 要不在旅途终点 就是伊萨卡岛
[43:59] why don’t you come out and you and I 就我们俩出来
[44:02] could have a few days together? 一起玩几天呢
[44:14] Here they are. 他们来了
[44:15] – Hello. – Hello. -你好 -你好
[44:16] Hey, how are you? 嗨 你好吗
[44:17] Nice to see you. Nice to see you again. -很高兴见到你 -很高兴又见到你了
[44:20] Nice to see you too. 见到你也很开心
[44:21] – You all right? – Yeah. -一切安好吗 -是的
[44:22] – How are you? – Very good. -最近怎么样 -非常好
[44:23] Nice to see you. 很高兴见到你
[44:25] – Fantastic. – Thank you. -太棒了 -谢谢
[44:26] Right, a photograph. 对 一张照片
[44:28] Yes, at the Epidaurus, the theatre. 是的 在埃皮道鲁斯 一个剧院
[44:31] Since Greece is the birthplace of drama. 因为希腊是戏剧的发源地
[44:34] On the nose. 恰到好处
[44:35] Steven, it was your idea. 史蒂夫 是你的主意吗
[44:37] Was it? 是吗
[44:40] Great, let’s do it. 太棒了 那就这样
[44:49] It’s hot, if I was to give one word 如果用一个字来
[44:51] to describe this weather. 形容这个天气的话 就是热
[45:01] That’s very hot. 太热了
[45:02] I know it’s hot. 我知道很热
[45:02] Masks. 马斯克
[45:03] Comedy, tragedy. 喜剧 还是悲剧
[45:05] This is, they look like BAFTAs 这个看起来像英国电影学院奖
[45:06] Is that the idea? 是这样吗
[45:08] Here we are, you’re on familiar ground. 我们好了 这里你很熟悉
[45:10] I’ve got tragedy, you happy with that? 我拿到了悲剧 你开心不
[45:12] Comedy? 喜剧
[45:13] I don’t know, what do you think? 我不知道 你这样认为吗
[45:14] I’d go with that. 我同意
[45:15] Comedy, you know you’re a titan of comedy. 喜剧 你知道的 你是喜剧界的巨人
[45:17] I should have the smile because of the number 我应该有一个微笑 因为我是一个
[45:18] of BAFTAs I’ve won. 英国电影艺术学院奖的获得者
[45:20] And I should have the frown because I’ve spent 那我应该皱眉头因为我已经
[45:21] a week with you. 和你一起呆了一个星期了
[45:22] Come on, let’s do it. 快点吧 准备好了
[45:23] On the other hand, 另一方面
[45:24] Rob is known for accessible light entertainment. 罗伯因为轻娱乐出名
[45:28] Smiley face. 微笑
[45:29] And I’m now known for dramatic roles because 我因一个著名角色出名 因为我获得了
[45:36] I got a BAFTA nomination for, 英国电影艺术学院奖的提名
[45:38] thanks, Stan Laurel. 谢谢 史坦·劳莱
[45:40] For impersonating a comedian, 为了模仿一个喜剧演员
[45:42] so we give it back to you. 我把这个还给你
[45:43] Yeah, I wasn’t impersonating a comedian, 这就对了 我不会模仿喜剧演员
[45:45] because BAFTA, 因为英国电影艺术学院奖
[45:46] the nomination was for best acting. 只提名最好的表演
[45:47] It’s certainly drama. 当然是戏剧
[45:50] Guys, can you take off the hats? 伙计们 你们可以摘下帽子吗
[45:51] – What? – Hat. -什么 -帽子
[45:52] Okay. 好的
[45:53] I’m gonna burn without the hat. 没有帽子我都要热死了
[45:55] Okay, well, we’ll do it quickly. 好的 好的 我们会很快搞定的
[45:56] Why is he on the higher level? 为什么他站上面
[45:58] This is just exacerbating the height thing. 上面只会更热
[46:00] You can go on the same level. 你们可以站一起
[46:02] I don’t think Rob could be on the same level. 我觉得罗伯站上来不行
[46:04] Oh, he’s talking, physically, I see, I’ve got it, okay. 他得做动作来表演 好吧 我知道了
[46:07] Try and do like the proper Greek actors 尽量表现得像一个真正的希腊演员
[46:09] like a proper drama. 表演戏剧一样
[46:11] As if we’re all Greek actors, so, I’ll stab you. 就像一位希腊演员 我要刺死你
[46:13] That will come easy. 这很容易
[46:14] Yeah, some kind of drama there, yeah. 要有点戏剧性
[46:16] “Sing Goddess Achilles rage, black and murderous, “女神 请歌唱阿喀琉斯的致命忿怒”
[46:20] that cost the Greeks incalculable pain, “那一怒给阿开奥斯人带来无数的苦难”
[46:23] and cast countless souls of heroes “把战土的许多健壮英魂”
[46:26] into Hades’black, dark, pitched.” “打入哈迪斯的冥土”
[46:28] Hey, I’m from BAFTA 我来自英国电影艺术学院
[46:31] and I’m afraid, your performance, whilst impressive, 你的表演虽然让人印象深刻
[46:35] didn’t quite meet the criteria. 但不符合学院标准
[46:39] ♪ Tragedy, when a feeling’s gone. ♪ ♪ 悲剧 当你的感觉消失 ♪
[46:42] ♪ You can’t go on this tragedy. ♪ ♪ 而你无法继续这样的悲剧 ♪
[46:45] ♪ But in the morning cries, you don’t know why it’s hard ♪ ♪ 在早晨哭泣 你不知道为什么 ♪
[46:47] ♪ to bear with no one beside you. ♪ ♪ 很难忍受身边无人 ♪
[46:51] ♪ You’re going nowhere. ♪ ♪ 你无处可去 ♪
[46:53] Yeah, but it’s not a tragedy, is it? 但这不是悲剧 是吧
[46:55] That’s just depression. 只是有点沮丧
[46:57] That’s what a doctor would say but Barry’s not a doctor. 医生或许会这么说 但巴里不是医生
[46:59] Barry’s a wordsmith. 巴里是个语言大师
[47:01] So, he’s employee his poetic licence. 他会用破格修辞法
[47:05] ♪ Tragedy ♪ ♪ 悲剧啊 ♪
[47:06] Oh look at this rubbish, look at that. 看那堆垃圾
[47:08] Come on, the bloody Greeks. 脏乱的希腊
[47:10] Come on Greece, it’s two and a half thousand years. 希腊可有两千五百年的历史了
[47:15] Hi, it’s Emma. 嗨 我是艾玛
[47:17] Oh, hi, I’m just checking if you’re there. 我想问下你在那不
[47:19] We’re about to pull in. 我们快到了
[47:21] Great, all right, that’s fab. 好极了
[47:36] – Oh, hi, Yugov. – Hi, Emma, welcome. -嗨 尤戈夫 -欢迎你
[47:38] Oh hi, nice to meet you? 很高兴见到你
[47:39] How are you doing? 近来怎么样
[47:40] So, you’re gonna meet them tomorrow with the car in Monemvasia 明天你开车去莫奈姆瓦夏见他们
[47:43] Yes, okay. 好
[47:44] We’re going on one of the big yacht? 我们要去坐一艘大游艇
[47:46] Where does the ferry go from? 渡船在哪坐
[47:47] The ferry is down there. 在那边
[47:48] Okay. 好的
[47:49] Have a good time. 旅途愉快
[47:50] Bye , thank you so much. 再见 非常感谢你
[47:54] There’s no cars allowed though in Hydra. 在伊兹拉岛不允许开车
[47:55] Really? 是吗
[47:56] Yeah. That is good. 挺好的
[47:57] Yeah, it is good. 是不错
[48:29] Hi. Hi. 你好
[48:30] I can take your bags? 要帮您提行李吗
[48:32] Oh, amazing, we’re gonna stay at the Hydra. 太棒了 我们要在伊兹拉岛待几天
[48:35] Yes. Where’s the Hydra? 伊兹拉岛在哪
[48:35] It’s over there. 在那边
[48:36] Okay. Very near. 挺近的
[48:38] Can you take us to the reception? 你能带我们去接待处吗
[48:38] Okay, brilliant. 太好了
[48:50] So, right here we have the sea mustard gazpacho. 海鲜芥末冷汤 请慢用
[48:53] Wow, amazing. Wow, it looks amazing. 看起来很美味
[48:58] Delicious, thank you. 很好吃 谢谢
[49:02] How are your kids Rob? 你孩子怎么样了 罗伯
[49:04] Good, thank you. 很好 多谢关心
[49:05] Chloe is ten, Charlie is four. 克洛伊十岁 查理四岁了
[49:08] Wow. There are a handful. 太难管了
[49:12] How is yours? 你孩子呢
[49:13] Very well, thanks, she’s four. 很好 她也四岁了
[49:15] Would you have another one, do you think, at your age now? 以你现在的年龄 想再要一个吗
[49:18] I just think a certain age, it’s probably 我觉得现在这把年纪再生
[49:20] not fair on the kids, is it? Yeah. 对孩子不公平 不是吗
[49:22] Keep you young though, look at Jagger. 要保持年轻 看看贾格尔
[49:23] Have you seen that clip of him after he had his operation. 你看过他手术后的那个短片吗
[49:26] I’ve seen that, where he’s dancing. 我看过 他在跳舞
[49:27] Where he’s dancing, yeah. 是的 他还跳舞呢
[49:28] He’s amazing. 太神奇了
[49:30] How long was it after his operation? 那是他手术后多久来着
[49:31] I don’t know, not a lot clear though. 我也不清楚
[49:32] But pretty soon after, it’s very incredible. 术后不久 太不可思议了
[49:33] Really? Golly, go on, let me have a look. 是吗 让我看看
[49:35] But he has many young children, right? 他的孩子们还很年轻 对吗
[49:37] So, he needs to keep fit. 他要保持身材
[49:39] Pretty soon, he’ll be the only man in Britain 很快 他会成为全英国唯一
[49:40] with an earlier bedtime than his child. 比孩子还睡得早的人
[49:44] I don’t want to go to bed. 我不要睡觉觉
[49:46] I want to stay up, I want to watch one show. 我要看“唯一秀”
[49:48] Please share that nappies. 用尿不湿吧
[49:49] Oh hang on, he’s found it. 他看到那个短片了
[49:51] I hope he has, either that 希望如此
[49:52] or he’s having some sort of a fit. 他还挺合适的
[49:54] I’ve… I’ve, I knocked the screen off. 屏幕关了
[49:55] Oh, it’ll work, don’t worry. 没事 别担心
[49:58] Impressive though, right? 震惊吧
[49:59] No, it’s, uh, very impressive. 很吃惊
[50:03] Imagine him in the hospital. 想象他在医院里
[50:05] Can I just say, this ward is a lot really noisy and 我会说 这病房太吵了
[50:09] oh, keep it down. 小声点
[50:10] What time is visiting hours? 探视时间是几点
[50:13] When’s the magazines coming around? 杂志什么时候上新
[50:14] I could use this one. 我可以用这条
[50:15] See that bloke in the next bed, he’s done nothing 看见隔壁床那个家伙了吗 他什么都不做
[50:18] but complain since he got there. 来了一直在那里抱怨
[50:20] The nurses,they’re like angels. 护士就像是天使
[50:24] And he does nothing but complain. 他只知道抱怨
[50:27] You know, you, we should know if you’re alive. 我们需要知道你是否还活着
[50:32] And him over there, he has no visitors, really sad. 没有人来看望他 一个人很伤心
[50:36] No one’s going to see him. 没人会来看他
[50:38] All right, hello? 好吧 你好
[50:40] You’re doing all right, yeah. 你做得很好
[50:44] Do you think he was on the ward at Papworth? 他会在帕普沃斯医院的病房里吗
[50:46] I doubt it somehow. Probably 我不敢苟同
[50:47] in the private room. 可能在私人诊所
[50:48] Yeah. Most likely. 估计是
[50:50] Nevermind, can’t get no satisfaction. 他不会不满意
[50:51] I can’t get no sleep, the bloody noise. 该死的吵闹声 让我睡不着觉
[50:53] That one over there. 那个家伙
[50:54] He’s boning and groaning all night. 他整夜都在发牢骚
[50:57] – Oh, it’s talking to him. So.. – No wonder you don’t get -说到他 -难怪没人来看你
[50:59] any visitors, I mean, it’s a nightmare. 真的是噩梦啊
[51:02] Yeah. Yeah. 是的
[51:04] But you know, Keith’s come to visit and Ronnie’s come to visit. 基思和罗尼来看望
[51:07] Charlie’s come to visit. 查理也来看望
[51:08] What? 什么
[51:09] Didn’t him and Keith have a bit of a falling out? 他和基思不是闹翻了吗
[51:11] No, no. No. 不
[51:12] It’s like me and him, we get on, we love each other. 就像我和他 我们相处融洽 也爱对方
[51:14] we have a little, uh.. “我和基思之间
[51:16] “Me and Keith, we sometimes have a bit of a, you know.” 有时会有点小别扭”
[51:17] He said he had a tiny todger though, 他有个小孩在那
[51:19] isn’t that too hard to come back from? 回来一趟不难吗
[51:20] No, that’s Steve lying 不会 史蒂夫骗你呢
[51:22] Did he forget he probably when he said that? 他是不是已经忘记了
[51:23] Sometimes. 有时会
[51:24] Well, he would know it wasn’t true… 他知道不是真的
[51:26] This cat’s, this cat’s gonna be his.. 这只猫会是他的
[51:29] When he goes swimming, right, like when he’s facing down, 他游泳的时候 面朝下
[51:32] it’s like he’s dredging, you know. 就好像在疏浚
[51:34] – He’s like he’s… – Oh God. -就像… -天哪
[51:37] That’s what Keith Richards did when he laughs. 就像基思•理查兹的笑声
[51:40] Just wondered… 想一想
[51:41] He’s like in the last death throes of Mutley. 他仿佛在临死前挣扎
[51:52] He’s loving it, isn’t he? 他很热爱攀岩
[51:52] Look at that. 快看
[51:53] I could do that. 我也能行
[51:54] That’s actually quite risky. 那看起来很危险
[51:56] Did I tell you about the time 我有没有告诉过你
[51:57] I free climbed Helmet Crag 我能轻松地攀爬峭壁
[51:59] Yes, you did. 你说过
[52:00] What is he doing? 他在干什么
[52:03] Oh my god. 天哪
[52:04] He could be nastily thrown against the rocks. 他可能会撞到岩石上
[52:07] Couldn’t be that. 不会吧
[52:08] So, and here we come. 美食来了
[52:10] Here we have shell fishes. 烧贝壳
[52:11] Thank you. 谢谢
[52:15] That looks so good. Thank you. 看起来很好吃
[52:17] It looks lovely. 真棒
[52:18] Amazing. 太棒了
[52:19] Oh, this reminds me when the tide goes out. 让我想到潮水退去时
[52:21] Are we meant to just slurp it like an oyster? 该像吃牡蛎一样咂着吃吗
[52:22] You don’t have to. 不用
[52:24] What did you do? 怎么吃
[52:24] Well, you sort of do that, you sort of do it like… 你也可以那样吃
[52:25] Yeah, I think we do. 就这样吃
[52:27] Isn’t it like just fresh oyster that… that’s like with that 就像新鲜的牡蛎
[52:30] smothered in garlic 被大蒜薰死在壳里
[52:31] That is amazing. 太好吃了
[52:32] That’s gorgeous. 简直是人间美味
[52:35] I might go for a dive later. 我等会去跳水
[52:36] Really? 真的吗
[52:38] Yeah, but I can’t do a back flip like that but I can 我不会后空翻
[52:39] swallow dive. 只会燕式跳水
[52:41] What’s swallow dive? 什么是燕式跳水
[52:42] Well, you have to put your arms out like this 你得把胳膊张大
[52:44] because if you do this, if you’re from a great height, 如果胳膊向前 在很高的位置跳
[52:47] if you do this, you just go over to your back. 那样你会翻过身去
[52:49] So you have to, the centre of gravity is your chest 你得保持重心在胸腔位置
[52:51] by doing this, and then bring your arms in the last minute. 最后把胳膊从后绕过来
[52:55] Okay. 好吧
[52:57] Hey, Chloe, how are you doing? 克洛伊 你好吗
[52:58] You all right? 怎么样
[53:00] Hi, I’m good. 我很好
[53:01] Good, how was school today? 今天学校表现如何
[53:04] Hey Joe, it’s dad. 乔 是爸爸
[53:06] Hey dad, I’ve just been to see Grandad. 嗨 爸 我刚去看爷爷了
[53:09] All right, go on. 好的 怎么样
[53:10] He’s a bit woozy, they’re going to run a few more tests. 他有点头晕 还要做几个检查
[53:14] Are you gonna miss mommy when she comes out. 妈妈外出时 你也会想念她吗
[53:17] Yeah. 会
[53:19] We’re gonna get back in the same flight. 我们要坐同一班飞机回来
[53:20] Brilliant, that’s good. 太好了 好的
[53:25] Oh, great, how is she? 很棒 她好吗
[53:27] She’s good, yeah. 她很好 是的
[53:28] She said to say hello. 她说和你问好
[53:30] Okay, well say hello back to her, 好的 也向她问好
[53:33] and thank you for obviously you know stepping into the fray. 谢谢你这时挺身而出
[53:37] It’ll be fun the granny though, won’t it? 不过和奶奶一起很好玩 是不是
[53:40] Yeah, good forehead darling well done. 对额头很漂亮 亲爱的 好棒
[53:43] Hello. 你好
[53:56] Good luck. 祝你好运
[53:57] Oh, Miss Jones. 琼斯小姐
[54:00] Miss Jones you look wonderful tonight Miss Jones. 琼斯小姐 你今晚看上去真美 琼斯小姐
[54:03] Thank, as do you. 谢谢 你也是
[54:05] The Himalayas, unmistakable Miss Jones. 喜马拉雅山 琼斯小姐 我绝不会认错
[54:09] Would you join me Miss Jones in the terrace for a drink? 琼斯小姐你是否愿意和我在露台喝一杯
[54:11] I was just wondering where 我刚在想
[54:12] Leonard Cohen’s house might be 伦纳德·科恩的家可能在哪
[54:15] near the house and I think he’s got a blue plaque. 他家附近应该有一块蓝色牌匾
[54:17] Leonard Cohen lived here. 伦纳德·科恩曾住在这里
[54:18] Oh, yes, I would think so. 是的 我也这么认为
[54:19] I mean, Leonard and McCartney 我是说伦纳德和麦卡特尼
[54:28] Bravo. 好棒
[54:33] It’s not really high though to see a proper swallow dive. 但要做到标准的燕式跳水 这还不够高
[54:36] No, I think that was perfect. 不 我觉得够完美了
[54:37] Actually, it’s a very difficult dive. 实际上这种跳水很难
[54:41] So, you gotta watch your back, you see. 所以 你要注意你的背部
[54:45] If you don’t get the right entry, it’s lethal. 如果你入水的地方不对 可能会死
[54:47] Yeah. 是的
[54:49] And then they’re gonna have fireworks, anytime. 他们随时都会放烟花
[54:52] How do you know? 你怎么知道
[54:53] Because I have been here before. 因为我曾来过这
[54:55] Oh, so you’ve been this far. 所以这么远你都来过
[56:02] I have to get to the ferry. 我得去坐船了
[56:03] Okay. 好的
[56:05] Bye. 再见
[56:13] ♪ Forever and ever ♪ ♪ 永生永世 ♪
[56:14] ♪ forever and ever ♪ ♪ 永生永世 ♪
[56:17] ♪ You’ll be the one who shines ♪ ♪ 你将成为照耀我的那位 ♪
[56:23] It’s Falsetto, isn’t it? 这是假声 对吧
[56:24] It gets to Falsetto, it didn’t start Falsetto. 是逐渐到假声 而不是一开始就假声
[56:26] Okay, no it’s not forever 好 不 不是永生永世
[56:27] Not forever, it’s 不是永生永世 而是
[56:29] ♪ Ever and ever ♪ ♪ 今生今世 ♪
[56:31] Don’t start there Steve 不要从那开始唱 史蒂夫
[56:33] as your proctologists I would advise you do not start there. 作为你的直肠病医生我建议你别从那开始
[56:37] Let’s see what happens. 我们看看会如何
[56:38] ♪ Ever and ever ♪ ♪ 今生今世 ♪
[56:39] ♪ Forever and ever ♪ ♪ 永生永世 ♪
[56:41] ♪ You’ll be ♪ ♪ 你将成为 ♪
[56:43] ♪ The one ♪ ♪ 那位 ♪
[56:44] See what happened, now half the audience’s left 看吧 一半的听众走了
[56:46] ♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you’ll be the one. ♪ ♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪
[56:51] – Hello, viewers. – All right. -你好 观众 -好啦
[56:54] ♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you’ll be the one ♪ ♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪
[57:00] ♪ Who shines on me, for all eternity. ♪ ♪ 照耀我的人 生生世世 ♪
[57:06] To be fair, when Demis did it, he… 说句公道话 迪米斯唱的时候
[57:08] ♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you’ll be the one ♪ ♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪
[57:13] Use Falsetto 用假声
[57:14] Are you deliberately doing it badly? 你是故意唱那么难听吗
[57:15] ♪ Shines on me ♪ ♪ 照耀我的人 ♪
[57:17] Right, okay, ready? 好吧 准备好了吗
[57:17] ♪ in all eternity ♪ ♪ 生生世世 ♪
[57:20] Can I have a go? 可以让我唱一下吗
[57:21] Yeah, go on. 可以 唱吧
[57:24] ♪ Ever and ever, forever and ever you’ll be the one. ♪ ♪ 今生今世 永生永世 你将成为那位 ♪
[57:30] If you do that, it is falsetto. 如果你那么唱 就是假声
[57:31] You used falsetto. 你用了假声
[57:33] Did I talk over you doing it and tell you how to do it? 我有没有打断你 然后告诉你该怎么唱
[57:38] – No. – No, because you don’t know how to do it -没有 -没有 因为你不知道
[57:39] ’cause well, I was gonna say it’s falsetto. 因为 我说应该用假声
[57:43] He went into falsetto. 他用假声了
[57:44] Yes he went into it but I haven’t reached that stage yet. 对他用了 但我还没唱到用假声的地方
[57:47] – Well you did. – He didn’t start in falsetto. -你唱到了 -他并没有开头就用假声
[57:49] – Did he, Steve? – No. -他用了吗 -没有
[57:50] – Did I start in falsetto? -No. -我一开始就用假声了吗 -没有
[57:52] So I was doing the same as Demis. 所以我的唱法和迪米斯一样
[57:53] When you go high note, you also remained 当你唱高音时 你还在用
[57:55] -out of falsetto. -Car. -假声 -注意车
[57:58] – Here we go. – Even the high note. -听好了 -即使在高音部分
[57:59] Right, here we go. 好 听好了
[58:01] How about you do a sponsored silence now for charity. 你能不能行行好安静一会
[58:03] – Okay, go on. – Here we go. -好吧 你继续 – 听好了
[58:05] ♪ Ever and ever and ever and ever ♪ ♪ 今生今世 今生今世 ♪
[58:09] ♪ You’ll be the one that shines on me ♪ ♪ 你将成为那位照耀我的人 ♪
[58:17] ♪ Like the morning sun ♪ ♪ 如朝阳般 ♪
[58:21] ♪ Ever and ever and ever and ever ♪ ♪ 今生今世 今生今世 ♪
[58:25] ♪ You’ll be the one who shines on me ♪ ♪ 你将成为那位照耀我的人 ♪
[58:33] – ♪ Like the morning sun ♪ – Is that castrato? -♪ 如朝阳般 ♪ -你是阉伶吗
[58:36] Wait, wait, wait 等等
[58:37] ♪ All my life and… ♪ ♪ 我终其一生 ♪
[58:39] – ♪ now I have been yearning – Should I call an ambulance? -♪ 我都在渴望 ♪ -我要不要叫辆救护车
[58:44] ♪ Everyday with you ♪ ♪ 与你每天形影不离 ♪
[58:47] ♪ my heart is turning ♪ ♪ 我的心在颤抖 ♪
[58:52] ♪ forever and ever. ♪ ♪ 永生永世 ♪
[58:54] What the hell are you doing? 你到底在干嘛
[58:55] You’re all over the place. 你全都走音了
[58:57] Shocked by the power of my falsetto. 被我假声的力量震撼到了吧
[59:09] – Hello. – Hey, hello. -你好 -你好
[59:10] – You all right? – Yeah, very good thank you. -你好吗 -我很好 谢谢
[59:13] Is everything sorted? 所有东西都整理好了吗
[59:14] It is, Emmy’s organised it all, she says it’ll be fine. 是的 埃米已经整理好了 她说一切都好
[59:19] – Hello? – Hey, Catherine. -你好 -嗨 凯瑟琳
[59:21] It’s Steve, how are you? 我是史蒂夫 你好吗
[59:24] Yeah, I’m fine, thank you. 是 我很好 谢谢
[59:26] What can I do for you? 我能为你做什么
[59:27] I’m trying to get Joe, he’s not answering his mobile. 我想找乔 但他不接电话
[59:29] Is he there? 他在那吗
[59:31] Yeah, yeah. 是的 是的
[59:35] I’m sorry about your dad by the way. 顺便一提 你爸爸的事我很抱歉
[59:38] Oh thank you, yeah. 谢谢 是的
[59:40] Joe is here, have a chat with him. 乔在这 和他说吧
[59:41] Take care, okay, bye. 保重 好的 再见
[59:42] Thanks, love. 谢谢 亲爱的
[59:44] Thanks. Hey, Dad. 谢谢 喂 爸爸
[59:46] Hey, how you doing? 喂 你怎么样
[59:48] Yeah, I’m all right, how are you? 是 我很好 你呢
[59:50] Great, great, how’s granddad. 非常棒 爷爷怎么样了
[59:52] Oh, he’s okay. 他挺好的
[59:54] You know, I mean, same as yesterday. 我意思是 和昨天一样
[59:55] He seems he seems stable. 他看上去很稳定
[1:00:06] What’s amazing about the Mani is that thousands years ago 玛尼半岛令人惊奇的是 在数千年前
[1:00:08] when it was ruled by, when Sparta was the most powerful 它被当时古希腊最强大的民族国家
[1:00:11] nation state in ancient Greece. 斯巴达统治时
[1:00:13] To be part of the ruling council, 要成为统治委员会的一员
[1:00:15] you had to be over 60 years old, so I will be too young 你必须年满60岁 所以我还太年轻
[1:00:19] to be part of the government. 当不了政府官员
[1:00:21] I’d be like some young rapscallion, the ruling council 我可能像个小混混 统治委员会
[1:00:24] there in the robes, the elders, very wise, 则穿着长袍 非常年长 非常智慧
[1:00:26] and I’d be hanging around and they’re going, 我在那到处晃荡 他们说
[1:00:28] “Get out of here. Steve, you silly young thing.” “滚出去 史蒂夫 你这愚蠢的年轻人”
[1:00:31] Would you ever run for public office? 你今后可能会参加竞选从政吗
[1:00:33] No. 不可能
[1:00:34] Because you’d be a great orator, wouldn’t you? 因为你可能是一个很棒的演说家 不是吗
[1:00:35] With your skills of speaking. 利用你的说话技巧
[1:00:38] I don’t. 我不想
[1:00:42] You worried they’d be digging through your past? 你是担心他们会挖你的黑历史吗
[1:00:44] No, I don’t, I’m not worried about that. 不 我不是担心那个
[1:00:46] Because that’s a pro nowadays. 那现在可都成为优势了
[1:00:48] I mean, look at look at some of these people. 我的意思是 看看其中一些人
[1:00:51] Look at your Trump’s and your Johnson’s. 看看你们的特朗普和约翰逊
[1:00:52] – Yeah. – They’ve all done stuff. -对 -他们都有很多黑历史
[1:00:54] Yeah, well, you know, 是的 你知道
[1:00:55] I mean, I mean not at your level but 我不是指黑到你这个程度
[1:00:56] If you think about Heracles, he was someone… 如果你想想赫拉克勒斯 他是
[1:01:00] Heracles, don’t you mean Hercules? 赫拉克勒斯 你是不是指赫尔克勒斯
[1:01:02] If you’re using the Roman name then yes, that’s Hercules. 如果你指罗马名字 是的 是赫尔克勒斯
[1:01:06] I only know him from the film. 我只在电影里看过他
[1:01:06] Okay, well, Heracles is the Greek name for him. 好 赫拉克勒斯是他的希腊名
[1:01:10] He murdered his wife and children. 他杀了他的妻子和孩子
[1:01:12] Arnold Schwarzenegger played him in the movie. 阿诺·施瓦辛格在电影中饰演他
[1:01:14] The Labours of Hercules, if you like. 《赫尔克勒斯的丰功伟绩》顺便一提
[1:01:17] Hercules in New York. 《大力神在纽约》
[1:01:19] Was issued from… 发行自
[1:01:20] One of my first movies. 我最早看的电影之一
[1:01:21] Thank you, from a Christian perspective is basically 谢谢 从基督教角度
[1:01:25] him serving his penance. 他在赎罪
[1:01:26] I can’t even imagine Christianity forgiving a man 我无法想象基督教教会原谅一个男人
[1:01:29] for murdering his wife and children. 杀了他的妻子和孩子
[1:01:30] You’re quite right too. 你说的也对
[1:01:32] Mr. Coogan are you suggesting that the man standing 库根先生你是否在暗示今天有个男人
[1:01:35] before us today who murdered his wife and children 站在我们面前 他杀了他的妻子儿子
[1:01:37] should be forgiven? 应该被原谅吗
[1:01:39] Hercules, Arnold played him in Hercules in New York. 阿诺德在《大力神在纽约》里扮演他
[1:01:44] Hercules in New York. 《大力神在纽约》
[1:01:44] Is one of my first films, 我最早看的电影之一
[1:01:46] One of my first… you sound a bit like 最早的之一 这听起来有点像
[1:01:49] Werner Herzog there. 沃纳·赫尔佐克
[1:01:50] That’s right, that’s what I was doing. 没错 我就是在模仿他
[1:01:51] – I was doing Werner. – That was one -我在模仿沃纳 -那是我
[1:01:52] of my first films, it was very hard to do. 最早的电影之一 非常难拍
[1:01:56] I had to get Arnold Schwarzenegger to do it for me. 我必须让阿诺·施瓦辛格来帮我
[1:02:00] My name is Georgia, everybody calls me George. 我叫乔治亚 大家都叫我乔治
[1:02:08] – Anyway. – Remember that? -随便吧 -记得吗
[1:02:10] So, we are going to start with one salad. 开胃菜是一份沙拉
[1:02:14] Good idea. 好主意
[1:02:15] – Thank you. – Yeah, perfect. -谢谢 -是 完美
[1:02:18] Make some space and put it into the middle. 空出些地方 这样可以放中间
[1:02:21] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:02:22] One melitzana dip and just one moment for the bread, please. 一份梅里特扎那酱 面包烦请再等会
[1:02:25] – Okay. – Thank you. -好的 -谢谢
[1:02:26] – Already enjoy. – Thank you -用餐已愉快 -谢谢
[1:02:28] – She’s charming. -Yeah -她可真迷人 -是的
[1:02:29] Charming little thing 迷人的小东西
[1:02:30] – Already enjoying – Already enjoying. -用餐已愉快 -用餐已愉快
[1:02:32] – What a lovely slogan? – Yeah, is a lovely, yes, it is. -多可爱的标语 -是的 可爱
[1:02:33] I’d like to have that on a T shirt. 我想把那标语印在T恤上
[1:02:36] – Already enjoy. – Yeah, well, you’re a bit old -用餐已愉快 -是的 可穿那种T恤的话
[1:02:39] for T-shirts with such slogans on, 你的年纪有点大了
[1:02:40] if you don’t mind me saying. 无意冒犯
[1:02:41] – Thank you very much. – Some bread. -谢谢 -面包
[1:02:43] My friend was just saying what a lovely thing to say, 我朋友刚刚还在说 这几个字说出来多美
[1:02:45] “already enjoy.” “用餐已愉快”
[1:02:47] Now you can enjoy completely 那你们现在可以好好享用了
[1:02:48] Match it on a T-shirt. 应该把这句话印在T恤上
[1:02:50] – Yes. – Yes? -可以 -可以吗
[1:02:51] – It’d be nice. – Yeah? -那样不错 -是吗
[1:02:52] He’s too old to have T shirts with logos on. 他已经过了穿印着标语的T恤的年纪了
[1:02:55] You’re never too old for this. 它适合所有年龄的人穿
[1:02:57] No, I think, yeah. 是啊
[1:02:58] That’s a nice thing to say. 这话听着舒坦
[1:02:59] Just to be clear. 这样说更好听
[1:03:00] – No, you’re never too old. – I know. -“不 你们根本不老” -这个可以
[1:03:02] – Enjoy. – Thank you very much. -请慢用 -非常感谢
[1:03:04] Already enjoying, thank you. 正在享用 谢谢你
[1:03:06] – Yeah. -She was very, -谢谢 -她刚才
[1:03:07] she was unequivocal there. 她刚才说得非常清楚
[1:03:08] “Not too old”. “没那么老”
[1:03:09] What was she gonna say? 那她该怎么说
[1:03:10] “Yeah you’re right.” “是的你太老了”
[1:03:11] She could have agreed with you if you’re as persuasive 如果你像你自以为的那样陈述事实
[1:03:13] – as you think you are. -She was being -她当然会赞同 -她只是
[1:03:15] politically adapting. 在打圆场罢了
[1:03:17] That’s the best thing to say about her. 我们只能这样说了
[1:03:18] Just to be clear, are you saying, 说真的 你是说
[1:03:19] you could wear a T-shirt with a slogan on it? 你真的会穿上面有个标语的T恤吗
[1:03:22] You think you’re four months. 你以为你只有四个月大吗
[1:03:23] I think, it’s nothing to do with age, 我觉得这和年龄无关
[1:03:26] it’s to do with how you look. 这可能和外表有点关系
[1:03:27] And this the brutal truth is, yes, I think I am more likely 告诉你一个残酷的事实 是的 我认为
[1:03:32] to get away with a T-shirt with a logo on it than you are. 比较而言 我更能驾驭了带标语的T恤
[1:03:34] – Not by much but just more likely – yeah. -你我差的不是很多 但就是差点 -好吧
[1:03:39] Anyway, already enjoying. 不论如何 用餐已愉快
[1:03:43] – Yeah? – Huh. -有问题吗 -没有
[1:03:50] The ancient Greeks recognise that people were a combination 古希腊人认为 人性好坏参半
[1:03:53] of good and bad, is not this, social media idea demonising 而不是像现在的社交媒体 总是会
[1:03:57] people completely. 夸张人性的险恶
[1:03:58] “They are other persona non grata” “希腊人都是难民间谍等不受欢迎之人”
[1:04:00] or “their heroic is nonsense.” 或者说”他们的史诗根本是无稽之谈”
[1:04:02] Their gods, you know, were complex people and 古希腊的神 都有着复杂的内在
[1:04:07] it’s interesting because this is a good example of it. 这个很有趣 因为 有个很好的例子
[1:04:10] This review of Stan and Ollie. 一个《斯坦和奥利》的影评
[1:04:13] Review of Stan and Ollie is a good example of what? 提《斯坦和奥利》的影评是为了证明什么
[1:04:17] You’re tying this into Greek mythology. 你要说古希腊神话来着
[1:04:19] Yes. 是的
[1:04:21] The review of Stan and Ollie in the Spectator says, 一位《斯坦和奥利》的观众写道
[1:04:23] “It’s a good job. Steve Coogan is a brilliant actor. “拍得很好 史蒂夫 ·库根是一位杰出的演员
[1:04:26] He conveys Stan’s likability so well that for 97 minutes 他演的斯坦惟妙惟肖 以至于在这部电影
[1:04:30] you forget what to self-regarding arse Coogan himself is 整整97分钟里你甚至会以为库根
[1:04:33] in real life.” Now, 在他真实生活里也是一个自私鬼” 现在
[1:04:35] my takeaway from that is, he thinks I’m a brilliant actor. 我理解的是 他认为我是一个杰出的演员
[1:04:40] That’s what you take away from it? 这就是你的理解
[1:04:41] – Yeah. – Yeah. -是啊 -可以
[1:04:53] That was a lovely, it was just, it wasn’t too much. 那个很可爱 就是 没有太多
[1:04:56] Did you liked it? 你们吃得好吗
[1:04:57] We loved it. 吃得非常好
[1:04:58] – Wonderful – yeah, lovely. -美味极了 -是的 很美味
[1:04:59] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:05:00] Thank you very much. 谢谢
[1:05:01] Thank you very much 谢谢
[1:05:02] Do you want to continue? 你们还要继续吗
[1:05:04] I think so. 是的
[1:05:05] I think so yeah. 是的
[1:05:06] Is there an option not to? 有选不的选项吗
[1:05:09] – It’s your choice. – Yeah, no, we will continue. -你们自己选 -是的 我们还得聊会儿
[1:05:12] Yeah, I’ve never been asked that before. 好的 我以前没被这么问过
[1:05:14] Yeah, it’s a good question. 是 这是个好问题
[1:05:15] Yeah. All right. 好了
[1:05:17] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:05:19] It’s a German accent, isn’t it? 这是德国口音 对吧
[1:05:21] She’s got. Yes. 她是 对
[1:05:22] You think she’s German? 你觉得她是德国人吗
[1:05:23] Yeah. She’s not Greek. 应该吧 她不是希腊人
[1:05:23] “Do you want to continue?” “你们还要继续吗”
[1:05:25] She could have been asking us about our lives. 也许她是在问我们现在这样的生活
[1:05:28] Do you want to continue? 你还想要继续下去吗
[1:05:29] What, she’s seen our age and gone, 什么 她看见我们这么大年纪然后说
[1:05:31] “Do you want to continue or would you prefer I administer “你们还要继续吗 还是你们
[1:05:34] drugs now?” 是不是该吃药了”
[1:05:36] Not all Germans are Nazi. 不是所有德国人都是纳粹
[1:05:37] I’m not saying she’s a Nazi, I’m saying 我不是说她是纳粹 我是说
[1:05:39] she’s in some lovely clinic where we go into it. 她说得像我们在一间小诊所里一样
[1:05:41] Yeah, I know you. 是的 我明白
[1:05:43] No, but this one I’m not saying she’s Not saying 但我并没有说
[1:05:45] she’s the occupying force. 她是侵略军
[1:05:47] I’m saying she’s in a clinic. 我说她就像在诊所里
[1:05:49] And she’s saying, “Do you want to continue? 然后问 “你们还要继续吗
[1:05:51] Or would you like to…” 还是你们想要”
[1:05:52] Don’t mention the war. 别提到战争
[1:05:54] I’m not but seriously? 我没有 但确实是这样
[1:05:56] Yeah, she’s not, I like a foreign accent on a woman. 是的 我喜欢外国口音的女人
[1:05:59] You like women. 你喜欢女人
[1:06:00] Mr. Bond, you know, it’s like, you’re always… 邦德先生 你知道你总是能
[1:06:05] So, we continue with risotto. 现在 再给你们加道烩饭
[1:06:07] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:06:09] – One for you. – Oh, wow. -一份给你 -哇哦
[1:06:10] Oh, wow. 哇哦
[1:06:11] Nice and soft for Steve. 史蒂夫会非常喜欢的
[1:06:12] – Thank you. – And one for you. -谢谢 -这份是你的
[1:06:13] There we are. 好的
[1:06:14] Enjoy. 请慢用
[1:06:23] Oh boy, look at that, Rob. 看那个 罗伯
[1:06:28] Three sirens. 三个塞壬
[1:06:30] Yeah? 是嘛
[1:06:31] On the rocks. 在岩石上
[1:06:32] Yeah, yeah. 是啊 是啊
[1:06:33] Oh, luring me. 让人心神荡漾
[1:06:34] They’ll just distract themself to the mass, so you won’t 他们会分散自己的注意力 这样才不会
[1:06:36] be tempted by that sort of hussy. 被这些轻佻的女人所诱惑
[1:06:39] Hmm, yeah. 是啊
[1:06:40] That’s what you needed, isn’t it? 你正需要那些 不是吗
[1:06:41] You’ve needed that in your life, I think. 我觉得你的生活里需要一个人
[1:06:43] Someone to strap you to the mast to stop you doing mischief. 可以把你绑在桅杆上 让你不要失智
[1:06:46] The other sailors put bungs in their ears 水手们戴上耳塞
[1:06:48] so they wouldn’t hear the siren song. 这样才听不到塞壬的歌声
[1:06:50] He wants to hear it, but he want to be lured, he wants to 他想听 他想被吸引 他想
[1:06:53] – check out the sirens -Couldn’t be more like you. -听听塞壬的歌声是怎样的 -太像你了
[1:06:57] You want you want to experience up to a point. 你想要稍微体验一下
[1:07:00] You’re a halfway through, he begs them to untie him 走到半路 他求他们给自己松绑
[1:07:03] so that he could go and consummate or 以便他能去满足心愿 或者
[1:07:06] If I’d strap you to the mast, I would stick 如果是我把你绑在桅杆上 我会遵守协议
[1:07:08] with the agreement, I wouldn’t untie you. 不会给你松绑
[1:07:10] And I’d take some pleasure in it. 我会为此感到高兴
[1:07:12] I’d have little, I’d have cotton things in my ears, right? 我塞了小团棉花在耳朵里 对吧
[1:07:15] You’d be on the mast. 你会被绑在桅杆上
[1:07:16] You go, “Oh Rob, Rob, I regret my decision. 你说 “罗伯 我后悔之前做的决定了
[1:07:19] Please untie me. That song is fantastic.“ 麻烦给我松绑吧 那歌声真是天籁”
[1:07:21] Why would I be a munchkin with an accent? 为什么我像个带着口音的小矮人
[1:07:22] Huh? 什么
[1:07:24] Why would I be, if I was playing Odysseus? 为什么我像是在演奥德修斯
[1:07:25] You’re not playing, no, 你没演
[1:07:26] I’m not saying you’re playing Odysseus. 我没说你在演奥德修斯
[1:07:28] I’m saying you are you and I am me. 我是说你就是你 我也是我
[1:07:29] I’d be going, “Let me go.” 我会说 “给我松绑”
[1:07:30] And I’d say, “I’m sorry.” 我会说 “无能为力”
[1:07:32] “Let me swim to the sirens, I demand it.” “汉之广矣 不得泳思 吾当往也”
[1:07:35] You have your hands would be by your side or near, 你的手应该是被绑在身体两侧的
[1:07:37] you’d be stuck there, wouldn’t you? 你手脚都不能动 不是吗
[1:07:39] Yeah, Okay. 对吗 好的
[1:07:40] Let me swim to the sirens. “汉之广矣 吾当往也”
[1:07:42] I’m sorry, Steve. 抱歉 史蒂夫
[1:07:44] I’ve got… 我觉得
[1:07:45] “I demand it.” “此乃吾之所求”
[1:07:46] Steve, do you recognise this? 史蒂夫 你发现没有
[1:07:48] “My name is Odysseus, not Steve. “吾名奥德修斯 非史蒂夫也
[1:07:51] Who is this Steve you speak of?” 史蒂夫何足道哉”
[1:07:53] He’s a conceited ass that I know from Manchester. 他是我在曼彻斯特认识的一个自负的混蛋
[1:07:54] Well, I know not him, but I have heard of his talent. “虽素未谋面 此人才名有所耳闻
[1:07:58] I believe he’s won seven BAFTAs, 吾知其七擒英国电影艺术学院”
[1:08:00] seven BAFTAs? 七擒英国电影艺术学院
[1:08:01] Yes. 是的
[1:08:03] What is a BAFTA that you speak of? “英国电影艺术学院何足道哉”
[1:08:10] Service. 上菜
[1:08:13] Spartan women has a reputation 斯巴达女人以
[1:08:16] for being the most beautiful women in the world. 世界上最美丽的容貌享誉世界
[1:08:18] Yet the men were gay, go figure. 是的 而男人则都是同性恋 去查查
[1:08:20] Hello. 你们好
[1:08:21] – Hi – Hi. -你好 -你好
[1:08:22] So, I have some fish for you. 现在上鱼
[1:08:25] Thank you. 谢谢
[1:08:26] And one for you. 这份是你的
[1:08:27] – It’s grouper – Thank you. -这是石斑鱼 -谢谢
[1:08:30] Enjoy it. 轻慢用
[1:08:31] Thank you very much. 谢谢
[1:08:36] Much lovely. 好吃
[1:08:39] Make sure you mop up a lot of that sauce. 记得多蘸点酱汁
[1:08:40] Oh yeah. 好的
[1:08:41] After lunch, we’ll go and see the caves. 吃完午饭我们去看看洞穴
[1:08:44] Why? 为什么
[1:08:45] It’s the observer’s idea. 这个是观察员的主意
[1:08:46] The Greeks, as I’m sure you know, 我相信你肯定知道 希腊人
[1:08:49] believed that in this area. 相信这些东西
[1:08:50] Yeah, 是的
[1:08:52] caves were entrances to the underworld and they thought we 洞穴是人类通往地下世界的入口 并且
[1:08:54] could tie that in and also, I could mention you as Hades, 认为我们和地下是连接在一起的 我觉得
[1:08:59] plug a few Percy Jackson DVDs. 阴间也会存几部珀西·杰克逊的录像带
[1:09:04] Is everything fine? 吃得还满意吗
[1:09:05] – Wonderful. – Lovely. -很好 -很好吃
[1:09:06] Gorgeous. 非常美味
[1:09:09] Beautiful Bay. 很美丽的海湾
[1:09:10] It’s very nice. 真的很漂亮
[1:09:11] We have tomorrow swim race. 明天这里有一个游泳比赛
[1:09:13] It’s called “ocean man”. 叫做”海的男人”
[1:09:15] They start from the pier right there. 他们会从这里开始
[1:09:18] Can you see it? 看得到吗
[1:09:19] – Yeah. – Yeah. -看到了 -可以
[1:09:20] They will start there and swim into this direction 他们会从这里开始 然后朝着这个方向游
[1:09:22] to Néon Oítilon, to the beach Tsipa. 游到尼奥·奥伊蒂龙 还有锡帕沙滩
[1:09:26] It’s international, people all around the world 这是一个国际比赛 会有世界各地来的选手
[1:09:29] – they coming here. – Wow. -来参加比赛 -哇
[1:09:30] Maybe you will see it. 也许你们可以看到
[1:09:31] I would love to, I would love to stay for that. 我愿意 我还挺想留下来看这比赛的
[1:09:33] That sounds amazing but.. 听上去就很不错 就是
[1:09:34] we cannot stay, 我们不能再待了
[1:09:35] we have to leave but sounds lovely. 我们必须要走了 但听起来的确很棒
[1:09:37] I’d like to join the race. 我挺想参与的
[1:09:38] I’d like to join in, I think. 我觉得 我挺想参赛的
[1:09:40] Maybe you can do. 说不定你能行的
[1:09:42] Yeah, I think so. 是的 我想也是
[1:09:44] No. 不
[1:09:45] Maybe. 说不定
[1:09:47] He’s joking with you. 他是在跟你开玩笑呢
[1:09:48] I’m not joking, I’m in pretty good shape my age. 没开玩笑 我这个年纪 身体也还算不错
[1:09:51] We will see. 我们拭目以待
[1:09:52] We will see. We will see. 等等看吧 拭目以待
[1:09:55] Thank you. 谢谢您
[1:09:57] Pity, I’d like to do that. 可惜了 我挺想参赛的
[1:09:59] Let’s join in the race, join in the… 我们一起参赛怎么样 一起
[1:10:02] not competitively. 不是为了比拼而参赛
[1:10:03] It’s just.. eh. 就是去
[1:10:04] That’s a long way, look at it. 赛道还挺长的 你看看
[1:10:05] I have got very good stamina. 我体力相当不错的
[1:10:07] Neither you nor I could do that. 我们俩没人能游到头的
[1:10:09] I can certainly, I could beat you in the race. 我当然可以 而且我肯定游得比你快
[1:10:14] Well, I don’t think you could 好吧 我觉得你做不到
[1:10:16] and we don’t have time, so 而且我们也没时间去参赛 所以
[1:10:19] Oh, that’s convenient. 不比的话 倒也挺省事
[1:10:22] Okay, go to the cave then we’ll race. 好吧 先去洞窟看看 然后我们去比一比
[1:10:24] Great. 不错
[1:10:25] – Are you sure? – Yeah. -你确定要比 -对
[1:10:43] The Swingle Singers live at Chania Gorge. 这里是斯温格合唱团在哈尼亚峡谷的直播
[1:10:46] This is more really suited to sort of a Gregorian Chant 这更适合颂唱格里高利圣咏
[1:10:51] to being like a sort of cathedral sound. 与教堂回响有几分相似
[1:10:53] I love Greg. 我爱格雷格
[1:10:55] – What? – I love Greg. -什么 -我超爱格雷格
[1:10:56] Greg who? 哪个格雷格
[1:10:57] Oh Greg Orian Chant, yeah. 格里·高利圣咏 不错
[1:11:00] Well, I don’t mind 好吧 我是不在乎
[1:11:00] whether Greg or Ian Chant. 是格里圣咏 抑或是伊恩圣咏[高利圣咏]
[1:11:02] I mean, they’re both good. 我是说 两者都很不错
[1:11:04] Would you rather Ian? 你是不是更喜欢伊恩吗
[1:11:06] Ian you sit this one out, Greg is gonna do it. 伊恩你等着别动 格里会去做的
[1:11:27] You girls, why don’t you shout, what do you say go? 美女们 帮我们喊一个比赛开始 怎么样
[1:11:30] Yeah, say three, two, one go! 对 你们就帮我们喊三 二 一
[1:11:33] Yeah, sure. 好的 当然可以
[1:11:34] – Are you ready? – Don’t push me. -你准备好了吗 -别推我
[1:11:36] Ready, steady. 就位 预备
[1:11:37] Go! 开始
[1:12:36] AlL right, okay, you win, 好吧 好吧 你赢了
[1:12:38] I’ve.. It’s my shoulder. 因为我的肩膀
[1:12:39] Come on, yes, yes! 还比吗 我赢了
[1:13:02] Yeah. 对
[1:13:03] Yes. 是的
[1:13:06] Journey. 旅行
[1:13:29] Dad? 爸爸
[1:13:41] Journey. 旅行
[1:13:47] I knew your devotion would prevail over all the rigour 我就知道你的虔诚会战胜旅途的一切艰辛
[1:13:50] of the journey and bring you to your father. 并且指引你找到父亲
[1:13:54] I might be allowed to look upon your face, my son. 我也许还可以看看你的脸 我的儿子
[1:13:58] To hear the voice I know so well, 听听他那 我无比熟悉的声音
[1:14:00] and answer it with my own. 然后用我自己的声音去回应
[1:14:04] I know how many lands you’ve travelled 我知道 你踏过多少土地
[1:14:06] and how many seas you’ve sailed to get to me here. 远航多少海洋 才最终找到我
[1:14:11] Give me your hand. 把手给我
[1:14:35] Steve. 史蒂夫
[1:14:38] What are you doing? 你在做什么
[1:14:40] I’m gonna swim. 我要去游泳
[1:14:41] We are supposed to go. 我们要走了
[1:14:43] We are supposed to go. 我们必须得走了
[1:14:48] We gonna be going near Olympia. 我们要去奥林匹亚附近
[1:14:49] Why don’t we stop there? 为什么不直接待在那里呢
[1:14:51] It’s gonna be full of tourists, American tourists 因为会有很多游客 美国来的
[1:14:53] piling out of coaches. 从车厢里蜂拥而出
[1:14:55] The Olympic games were held 从古典时代起
[1:14:58] every four years throughout Classical Antiquity. 奥林匹克运动会就每四年举办一次
[1:15:01] The site is a major tourist attraction. 此处是一个主要的旅游景点
[1:15:05] And has two museums one devoted to the ancient 还有两个博物馆 分别展览古代与
[1:15:08] and modern games. 现代的运动赛事
[1:15:10] We are not going there, we’re going to Pylos. 我们不去那里 我们要去皮洛斯城
[1:15:13] Home of King Nestor. 内斯特国王的故乡
[1:15:35] Vangelis is Greek 范吉利斯也是希腊人
[1:15:40] You’re doing like a horn though, it’s a piano. 你吹得像个喇叭一样 原曲是钢琴
[1:15:46] Oh, sorry glang is the word for piano. 对不起 提醒一下 钢琴发出的是 当
[1:15:54] I’ll be the Percussion. 我来拟声打击乐器吧
[1:16:13] Yeah, I hate that film. 对 我讨厌那部电影
[1:16:14] So posh students from Oxford learn to run really quickly. 牛津大学的贵族学生打破了最快短跑记录
[1:16:19] The end. 全片完
[1:16:21] I think there’s a psychological disadvantage 我觉得坐在汽车的后座上
[1:16:22] to sitting in the passenger seat in a car. 会感觉处于一种心理上的劣势
[1:16:26] The driver automatically assumes highest status. 而司机自然而然就处于优势
[1:16:30] I remember as a child, there was a chap whose wife drove 我记得小时候 有个小伙子的妻子开车
[1:16:35] and he didn’t. 但他自己不会开
[1:16:36] And I remember thinking that poor guy 我记得我一直在想 真是个可怜人
[1:16:38] and to me, I thought he was completely emasculated. 就我看来 他简直毫无男子气概
[1:16:41] And that woman divorced that man that he couldn’t drive 后来女方提出离婚 就因为他不会开车
[1:16:45] and in my head, you know, as a child, 我的想法是 你知道 当时我还是个孩子
[1:16:46] I always thought, 我一直觉得
[1:16:47] if he’d learned to drive, he’d might still be married. 如果他学会开车 他兴许还没离婚
[1:16:50] Yeah, the relationship I was in before Sally 是啊 其实在认识萨丽之前
[1:16:53] was a long one, 我谈过一段很长时间的恋爱
[1:16:54] and when it ended, I was very bereft. 分手的时候 我异常失落 近乎绝望
[1:16:58] And I went to stay with my parents. 之后就去和父母住了一段时间
[1:17:00] And they said, well, let’s go for a run in the car. 他们说 我们开车去兜风怎么样
[1:17:02] Okay, yeah. Yeah? 好的 然后呢
[1:17:03] They drove down to West Wales 他们一路驶向威尔士西部
[1:17:06] – but I was sitting in the back. – Oh, dear. -而我一个人坐在后座上 -天哪
[1:17:07] And not only was I now without my relationship, 我那时感觉自己不仅失恋了
[1:17:10] I was also a little boy in the back of the car, 我还是个小男孩 还得孤零零坐在后座
[1:17:12] at one point near Carmarthen I had to say stop 快到卡马森的时候 我迫不得已
[1:17:14] pull over and I made my mom get in the back. 让他们靠边停车 让我妈来后座陪我
[1:17:18] Look at that breathtaking view 这风景真是让人叹为观止
[1:17:21] Coastal Pylos presides over 沿海城市皮洛斯城掌辖着
[1:17:23] the southern end of an immense bay. 一个广阔海湾的南端
[1:17:30] Is this the Palace of King Nestor? 这是内斯特国王的宫殿吗
[1:17:32] No, this is an old Ottoman fortress. 不 这是一个年代久远的奥斯曼堡垒
[1:17:36] From… From the estate is from the Ottoman Empire. 是奥斯曼帝国残存的遗产
[1:17:40] At Ottoman Empire, 在奥斯曼帝国
[1:17:41] they have a great savings on Ottomans of all sizes. 我们存有各色型号的奥斯曼[箱式凳]
[1:17:45] Open bank holiday Monday, 银行假日星期一时开放
[1:17:47] put your feet up at Ottoman Empire. 快来奥斯曼帝国放松心情吧
[1:17:51] Otter man, half otter, half man, 水獭兽人[奥斯曼] 半身水獭 半身是人
[1:17:54] new to the Marvel comic universe. 漫威漫画宇宙的全新角色
[1:17:58] – Half man. – You could play him. -一半是人 -你去扮演这个水獭人吧
[1:18:00] Half useable foot stool storage facility. 另一半是箱式凳 还算有用 能装点东西
[1:18:03] What’s Steve doing? 史蒂夫在干什么呢
[1:18:04] Oh, he’s playing Ottoman. 原来他在扮演水獭兽人
[1:18:05] What? 什么
[1:18:07] Yeah, no, he thinks he can be good. 是啊 不对 他一直以为自己是个正派
[1:18:08] I read the script, it’s awful. 我看了剧本 结果是个反派
[1:18:11] He’s gonna do it, is he all right? 但他还是会接戏的吧 他还好吗
[1:18:13] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:18:15] I’m worried about Steve, he’s doing so well. 我很担心史蒂夫 他演艺事业风生水起
[1:18:18] And then he signed up for Ottoman. 之后就签下了水獭兽人这个新角色
[1:18:21] Tell me more about the… 再多讲一点
[1:18:23] Tell me more about the Steve Coogan’s decision to play Ottoman. 讲讲史蒂夫 ·库根怎么决定扮演水獭人的
[1:18:26] Well, this was towards the end of his life. 好吧 这条不归路指向他人生的尽头
[1:18:28] And I think… 我想
[1:18:29] You say… say… you… 你说
[1:18:30] You said that I wanted to talk more about his talent. 你说过 你想多谈谈他的才华
[1:18:34] Well, I mean, 对 我是说
[1:18:35] talent is a very subjective thing, isn’t it? 才华是一个很主观的东西 不是吗
[1:18:37] I spent a lot time with him. 我和他在一起相处的时间蛮久了
[1:18:38] We all know that it was a great talent. 我们都知道 他有着了不起的才华和天赋
[1:18:40] Why was he so great, so please, just expound on that. 为什么他这么优秀 请你详细阐释一下
[1:18:42] Well, that’s still a mystery to me. 这样说吧 这对我来说也还成谜
[1:18:44] I mean, I spent a lot, I didn’t ask… 我想说 我花了很多经历 我没有向
[1:18:46] That’s mystery to you, what I want to know is 这或许对你来说很神秘 但我想知道的是
[1:18:50] what can you encapsulate in a sentence 你如何用一句话来概括
[1:18:53] the genius of Steve Coogan. 这位天才史蒂夫 ·库根
[1:18:55] I met a lot of people over the years who didn’t like him. 这些年来我遇到了很多不喜欢他的人
[1:19:00] We don’t have that much time left. 我们时间不多了
[1:19:01] – No. – You’re gonna miss me? -的确不多了 -你会想我吗
[1:19:03] Well, yes and no. 这个 会 也不会
[1:19:07] Yes and no? Bloody hell 会 但也不会 真该死
[1:19:10] And you’re very entertaining but you can be exhausting. 你与人谈笑风生 但有时又让人身心俱疲
[1:19:13] Exhausting, me? 让人身心俱疲 你说我
[1:19:16] Good God, you should meet you. 上帝啊 你应该以旁人的身份认识下自己
[1:19:19] I have met me 于是我认识了自己
[1:19:20] and we got on like a house on fire. 然后我和我自己一见如故 一拍即合
[1:19:25] That was the same, it looked like, it looks like 其实感觉是一样的 看起来 看起来
[1:19:29] a halls of residence in a 1960s British University. 像是英国某所大学60年代时候的宿舍
[1:19:35] Well, no yeah what’s wrong with that, that’s modernism. 不 有什么问题吗 这是现代风
[1:19:36] It’s is Utopian Modernism and that is incredible. 乌托邦式的现代风 妙极了
[1:19:38] That’s, that’s 1200 BC. 那是公元前1200年的风格
[1:19:43] Plus 800 years before the Parthenon. 比帕特农神庙筑成还要早800年
[1:19:46] On Grand Designs, 想想要是在《宏伟设计》里
[1:19:46] imagine Kevin McLoud going back to.. 凯文·麦克劳德突然回到公元前的样子
[1:19:48] Yeah, and that’s why it’s amazing. See? 这正是它的神奇之处 懂了吗
[1:19:50] They’re happy with their underfloor heating. 他们对地暖设施也十分满意
[1:19:52] We are beginning to feel the pinch, Kevin, 我们的手头拮据已有些许端倪了 凯文
[1:19:53] but we do want to see it through, because, 但我们确实想彻头彻尾来这看一看 因为
[1:19:56] you know, it’s our dream house. 你知道 这就是我们的理想型豪宅
[1:19:59] It’s the same amount of time between that and the Parthenon 帕特农神庙和这个建筑建成的时间之隔
[1:20:01] is between us and the building of Canterbury Cathedral. 与我们和坎特伯雷大教堂的间隔一样
[1:20:05] And as the sun sprang up, 当太阳跃出地平线
[1:20:06] Oh you look very good there. 你这个角度看上去很不错
[1:20:08] Leaving the brilliant water in its wake. 水面如梦醒 波光粼粼
[1:20:10] You look like you’ve come to inspect for building regulations 你看上去像是来这里监察建筑法规的
[1:20:13] Climbed the bronze dawn to show light onto 日出东方 将黎明染上铜色
[1:20:16] immortal gods and mortal men. 给不朽诸神和凡间生灵披上圣光
[1:20:19] The ship sailed into Pylos, 船驶进皮洛斯城的海域
[1:20:21] where people lined the beaches, 滩前人们排起了长队
[1:20:23] sacrificing sleek, black bulls to Poseidon 将皮毛光滑的黑色公牛献祭于海神波塞冬
[1:20:35] Driving quite fast for a narrow road. 车速对于这么窄的路段 是不是有点快
[1:20:38] If you don’t mind me saying. 如果你不介意我这样说的话
[1:20:41] Thank you. 谢谢您
[1:20:42] That’s shortcut. 这是条捷径
[1:20:44] That’s not the road. 那不是路
[1:20:46] This is the road, here. 这才是路
[1:20:51] Are you allowed to do this? 你这么开 交规给你特权了吗
[1:20:52] Am I allowed? 我还要特权
[1:20:54] I was born allowed mate. 伙计 我出生开始就是特权
[1:21:03] Gotta “Top Gear” this, eh? 来挂最高档 怎么样
[1:21:06] Oh, that is a bit of a ridge 前面有一个坎
[1:21:07] Wow, good lord. 哇 上帝啊
[1:21:08] Without the, to prehistoric Neanderthal world views. 我们没有史前尼安德特人的世界观
[1:21:30] This is it, 就是这儿
[1:21:32] this is, where, King Nestor had a huge feast 两千五百年前 内斯特国王在这里
[1:21:35] to Telemachus. Two and a half thousand years ago. 为忒勒玛科斯举办了一场盛大的筵席
[1:21:38] So, what they call it Ox-Belly Bay 所以 这牛肚湾的名字
[1:21:40] ’cause of all the bulls they sacrificed? 是源于他们献祭的那些公牛吗
[1:21:42] No, cause it’s the shape of an ox’s belly. 不 因为它的形状就像个牛肚
[1:21:44] Yeah, I know. 我知道
[1:21:45] Right, we’ve seen it. Let’s go 好 我们过去吧
[1:21:47] See the mouth of the Bay there, I can I could swim that. 看到那的湾口了吗 我能游过去
[1:21:50] I could swim that, it’s hardly the Hellespont, is it? 我也能 还没赫勒斯彭特海长呢
[1:21:53] It’s not even Assos to Lesbos. 甚至还没有阿索斯到莱斯博斯岛远
[1:21:55] I’ll race you, my shoulder’s better now. 咱俩比赛 我肩膀现在好多了
[1:21:57] I’m not recommend… Seriously, let’s go, let’s go. 我可不建议你 行了 走走走
[1:21:59] Come on. 快走吧
[1:22:00] All right. 好吧
[1:22:06] Hello. 喂
[1:22:07] Hello, Joe. 喂 乔
[1:22:09] Hey, dad. 喂 爸
[1:22:11] Hey. 怎么了
[1:22:15] It’s granddad. 爷爷他
[1:22:18] Yeah, what about him? 爷爷怎么了
[1:22:22] I’m really sorry. 我很抱歉
[1:22:26] What? 怎么了
[1:22:27] I’m really sorry, 我真的很抱歉
[1:22:32] he’s died. 他去世了
[1:22:37] I’m… I’m sorry, dad. 很抱歉 爸
[1:22:44] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:22:47] Yeah. Yeah, I’m, I’m fine. 没事 我还好
[1:22:52] Are you okay? 你还好吗
[1:22:54] Yeah. 没事
[1:22:59] I’ll come straight home. 我这就回家
[1:23:02] Yeah, okay. 好
[1:23:08] Alright, I’ll see, I’ll see you soon. 好 回见
[1:23:11] Yeah, see you soon. 回见
[1:23:12] Love you. 爱你
[1:23:13] Love you too, bye. 爱你 拜
[1:23:37] Hey, Steve. 喂 史蒂夫
[1:23:39] Hi Emma. 喂 艾玛
[1:23:40] I’m so sorry about your dad. 你父亲的事 我很抱歉
[1:23:42] Who… who told you? 你从哪听说的
[1:23:43] Joe called me. 乔给我打的电话
[1:23:45] Listen, I’ve checked all flights 听着 我查过了 所有的航班里
[1:23:47] and the best way home, is to get on the ferry 最好的办法是 你和罗伯先去伊萨卡岛
[1:23:49] with Rob to Ithaca, it stops at Sami in Kefalonia 坐渡轮 在凯法利尼亚岛的萨米下船
[1:23:53] and then you can go direct flight to Manchester, okay? 然后就可以直飞曼彻斯特了 行吗
[1:23:57] Okay, great. 行 很好
[1:23:58] Joe said that he’s staying at Katherine’s 乔说他在凯瑟琳家
[1:24:00] and for you to stay there. 你也可以住她家
[1:24:02] Is that okay? 行吗
[1:24:02] Or would you rather I book you a hotel? 还是我给你订个旅馆
[1:24:04] Yes, if that’s what Joe wants, I’ll go straight there. 不用了 如果乔想让我去 我直接去他那
[1:24:07] All right, okay. 好的
[1:24:08] Um, listen, sending lots of love, okay? 节哀顺变 好吗
[1:24:11] Okay, bye bye. 好 拜拜
[1:24:24] What’s going on? 出什么事了
[1:24:27] My dad’s died. 我爸去世了
[1:24:31] What? 什么
[1:24:33] Yeah, so, um, I’ve gotta fly home. 对 所以我得回家了
[1:24:42] Um, God. I’m sorry. 天哪 真抱歉
[1:24:44] I… I’ll drive. 我来开车吧
[1:24:46] No, I… I wanna drive, I wanna keep busy. 不用 我 我来开吧 我得找点事做
[1:24:53] All these butterflies. 好多蝴蝶
[1:27:12] Sami. 萨米
[1:27:14] It’s beautiful, isn’t it? 很美 是吧
[1:27:20] And that’s Ithaca. 那就是伊萨卡岛
[1:27:25] Let’s come back another day. 有机会我们再来一趟
[1:27:27] Yeah, we will. 一定会的
[1:27:34] I’m gonna go get my bags. 我得去拿行李了
[1:27:43] I’ll, uh, give you a call. 到了我会给你打电话
[1:27:45] Be strong, yeah? 坚强点 好吗
[1:27:46] Yeah, yeah, thanks. 好 谢谢
[1:28:34] 旅馆 萨米沙滩
[1:28:49] That’s me. 是我
[1:28:51] Coming aboard. 我要上船了
[1:28:56] I don’t love your mother. 我不喜欢你的妈妈
[1:29:10] I’m going to the airport, yeah? 我要去机场 师傅
[1:29:12] Yes, sir. 好的 先生
[1:29:13] How long does it take? 多久能到
[1:29:14] 45 minutes approximately. 大约45分钟
[1:29:23] It’s a bit windy. 风好大啊
[1:29:25] And you’re blown away. 你要被吹跑了
[1:29:32] – Oh god, oh. – How windy is it? -天哪 -风真大
[1:29:36] Thank… 谢
[1:29:39] God, I missed you. 天哪 我好想你
[1:29:41] I missed you too, oh my goddess. 我也好想你 天哪
[1:29:43] Very nice to see. 见到你好开心
[1:29:51] So, how’s it been? 希腊之旅怎么样
[1:29:53] Oh, it’s been a bloody long journey, I’ll tell you that. 不得不说 这旅程真他妈长
[1:29:56] An Odyssey. 奥德赛之旅
[1:29:58] I didn’t know Greece was so big. 我以前真不知道希腊这么大
[1:30:01] It’s over now, you’re home. 结束了 你到家了
[1:30:30] It’s good driving a car. 开车的感觉真好
[1:30:31] Don’t you normally? 一直不都是你开车吗
[1:30:33] No, I do not. 不 不是
[1:30:35] He doesn’t let you. 他没让你开
[1:30:36] It’s not a question of letting me drive. 不是让不让我开的问题
[1:30:38] He likes to drive, 是他喜欢开车
[1:30:40] – Its nice to be in the driving. – I let… -开车的感觉很好 -是我
[1:30:41] I let him drive. 是我让他开车的
[1:30:44] Fair enough. 好吧
[1:30:46] I like to drive, I like to drive. I want to be in control. 我喜欢开车 我喜欢 我想掌握控制权
[1:30:51] You got your hands at 10 to 2 that’s good. 手放在2点和10点钟位置那么开 也很好
[1:30:54] But, no, you can follow the line, the racing line. 但是 你完全可以沿着路线开 赛车线
[1:30:59] You brake into the bend, accelerate out. 刹车入弯 带油出弯
[1:31:02] You glad I’m here, ’cause you get to drive. 开心吗 在这的人是我 你能开车了
[1:31:04] Yeah, ’cause I’m the boss. 开心 因为怎么开我说了算
[1:31:07] I am glad you’re here for a multitude of reasons. 我实在是太开心你能来这了
[1:31:12] It’s strange to be without the kids. 没有孩子在身边 还觉得有点奇怪
[1:31:14] Welcome to my world. It’s not, you know. 欢迎来到我的世界 对我来说不奇怪
[1:31:16] Have you had a hard time? 过得很艰难吧
[1:31:18] It is hard, you miss the kids, yes. 确实艰难 你会很想孩子
[1:31:20] I don’t apologise for that. 但我觉得这是人之常情
[1:31:23] No fun and games. 独自在外没乐趣 没游戏玩
[1:31:25] No, it’s mostly fun and games. 那倒不是 大部分时候都有趣也有游戏玩
[1:31:32] Poor Steve, its awful to lose your dad. 可怜的史蒂夫 爸爸去世太让人难过了
[1:31:47] Amazing, natural bay. 看看这美丽的原生态海湾
[1:31:49] See why Odysseus wanted to get home, can’t you? 我明白奥德修斯为什么想回家了 你说呢
[1:31:51] – Looking. – Yeah. -看看多美 -是啊
[1:31:52] We should come back here when I’m in my 70s. 等我70岁的时候 我们应该再回到这来
[1:31:56] And I’m in my 60s? 我60岁的时候吗
[1:31:59] I think in all likelihood and please don’t take this 我只是说 有可能的话
[1:32:02] the wrong way. 你不要多想
[1:32:03] I do think by then I’ll have married again, 我觉得那会我已经再婚了
[1:32:05] I’d live on the rod. 我拄着拐杖
[1:32:06] Yeah. 然后
[1:32:07] And I’ll be with a pilates instructor in her mid… 然后我会和一个普拉提教练在一起 她
[1:32:11] Very live. 正值青春
[1:32:12] Middle wife, yes 中年女性 对
[1:32:13] – Very flexible. – Very bendy. -身体灵活 -柔软度好
[1:32:15] A broad minded. And now you’ll have my money. 心胸还宽广 然后我的钱都留给你
[1:32:18] – Good. – So it’s not all… -很好 -所以也不是那么
[1:32:19] It’s not all doom and gloom. 不是那么凄惨
[1:32:20] No, no, no, no, no, no. 对对对 不凄惨
[1:32:22] You’ll have a nice place down in Torquay. 你会在托基买个房
[1:32:24] Or here. 或者在这
[1:32:25] Well, no, not if I’m coming. 如果我要来 就不行
[1:32:26] I wouldn’t come here if you were here, would I? 如果你在这 我就不会过来 对吧
[1:32:30] I’d want to come just me and Consuela. 我希望这只有我和孔苏埃拉
[1:32:40] Hi darling. 喂 宝贝
[1:32:43] – Hi. – Hello. -妈妈 -宝贝
[1:32:44] How are you? 你怎么样
[1:32:47] Good, how are you? 很好 你们呢
[1:32:48] Yeah, we’re good. 我们也很好
[1:32:50] – Hi, Chloe. – Yeah, we’re both here. -克洛伊 -我跟爸爸都在呢
[1:32:52] Mommy’s here, she’s arrived. 妈妈到了 跟爸爸在一起呢
[1:33:14] Yes, Penelope, how wonderful to see you again in our 珀涅罗珀 结婚这么多年再次看到你
[1:33:18] gosh crickey marital bed after all these years. 躺在我们的婚床上 真好
[1:33:23] Penelope is not a very sexy name, is it? 珀涅罗珀这名字不太性感 是吧
[1:33:26] Then I should call you Penny, Money Penny. 那我以后叫你彭妮好了 富婆彭妮
[1:33:32] Is Sally a sexy name? 萨丽听着怎么样 性感吗
[1:33:33] I’d say so, I like Sally’s very sexy. 很好 我觉得萨丽很性感
[1:33:36] I’m sure she’s sexy actually. 她一定很性感
[1:33:38] Very, very sexy, sexy Sally. 非常非常性感 性感萨丽
[1:33:45] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:33:47] Very difficult to say you are from Mitcham. 没想到你是米切姆人
[1:33:49] You are from Mitcham? 你是米切姆人吗
[1:33:50] No, I’m from Edinburgh. 不是 我是爱丁堡人
[1:33:52] Oh, you said you are from Mitcham. 可是你说你是米切姆人
[1:33:53] No, I’m from Edinburgh, all right. 没有 我说我是爱丁堡人
[1:33:55] – I can see… – Please stop talking. -我能看出来 -快别说了
[1:33:56] It’s time to begin, right? 我们该开始了 是吧
[1:33:58] Oh, goodness me. 等下
[1:33:59] I wondered where I left my phone. 我就说我手机放哪去了
[1:34:02] When I make love, I make love for queen and country. 我做爱 是为了女王和国家做爱
[1:34:05] You know I admit, making love to you, would be, pleasure. 但是不得不说 跟你做爱 会很快乐
[1:34:39] Are you all right? 你还好吗
[1:34:40] Yeah, are you? 还好 你呢
[1:34:43] Yeah. 还好
[1:34:48] I’ll take that. 给我吧
[1:34:50] You got here quick. 你回来得很快
[1:34:51] Yeah. 是啊
[1:34:52] Do you need a cup of tea or anything? 来杯茶吗 还是
[1:34:54] Yeah, thanks. 茶吧 谢谢
[1:34:56] Mum says, you can have the spare room. 我妈说 你可以住客房
[1:34:59] Great, good. 好 很好
[1:35:01] I’m sorry, I wasn’t here. 对不起 我没在家
[1:35:05] That’s okay. 没事
[1:35:08] Were you with him? 你当时在他身边吗
[1:35:13] Yeah, yeah, I was. 在 我在
[1:37:03] Hi, Steve. 早 史蒂夫
[1:37:05] Oh, hello. 早
[1:37:09] Sorry to hear about your dad. 你爸的事 我很抱歉
[1:37:12] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:37:14] – You okay? – Yeah, I’m fine. -你还好吗 -还好
[1:37:19] It’s strange being back here after all these years. 多年以后又回来 有点奇怪
[1:37:21] Yeah, I bet it is. 我猜也是
[1:37:24] – How are you? – I’m good, yeah, I’m good. -你过得怎么样 -很好 挺好的
[1:37:29] Thank you. 谢谢你
[1:37:30] Hey, it’s time to go see granddad, at the undertakers 该去看爷爷了 去殡仪馆
[1:37:36] Do you want me to come with you? 要我跟你一起去吗
[1:37:40] No, I’ll be fine. 不用了 我没事
[1:37:42] You’ll stay here till the funeral, won’t you? 在这住到葬礼结束吧 好吗
[1:37:46] Well, thank you. 谢谢你
[1:38:05] Quite shallow here. 这里水太浅了
[1:38:09] Oh, it’s very, argh. Very pebbly. Oh, God. 这里好 好多石头 天哪
[1:38:17] Quite jagged on your feet. 好硌脚
[1:38:36] He wept, as he held the wife he loved, 他抱着心爱的妻子 啜泣着
[1:38:40] sole of discretion in his arms at last. 他掌有最高的决定权
[1:38:45] Joy, warm is the joy 快乐 是沉船水手见到陆地之时
[1:38:48] felt by shipwrecked sailors, as they sight land. 心中充满的温暖
[1:38:54] Joy is too for her, the sight of her husband, 她也快乐 她看到丈夫的那一刹那
[1:38:58] vivid in her gaze. 快乐写满了她的双眼
[1:39:01] So, wide arms, embracing his neck, would never let him go. 她张开双臂 环在他的颈间 从此不分离
[1:39:10] I’m doing Anthony Hopkins. 我在模仿安东尼·霍普金斯
[1:39:14] I know. 我知道
[1:39:21] I do love you. 我真的很爱你
[1:39:24] You know that. 你知道的
2020年

文章导航

Previous Post: Hope Gap(希望沟壑)[2019]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Grace Is Gone(幸福已逝 格蕾丝走了)[2007]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)
{"status":false,"code":5000,"msg":"失败"}

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号