英文名称:The Truman Show
年代:1998
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:19] | We’ve become bored with watching actors give us phony emotions. | 我们看戏 看厌了虚伪的表情 |
[00:24] | We’re tired of pyrotechnics and special effects. | 看厌了花巧的特技 |
[00:28] | While the world he inhabits… | 楚门的世界… |
[00:31] | Is, in some respects, counterfeit, | 可以说是假的 |
[00:34] | There’s nothing fake about Truman himself. | 楚门本人却半点不假 |
[00:38] | No scripts. No cue cards. | 这节目没有剧本 没有提场 |
[00:41] | It isn’t always shakespeare, but it’s genuine. | 未必是杰作 但如假包换 |
[00:45] | It’s a life. | 是一个人一生的真实记录 |
[00:50] | I’m not going to make it. | 我捱不住了 |
[00:54] | You’re going to have to go on without me. | 你自己去吧 不要等我 |
[01:01] | No way, mister. | 老兄 怎可以? |
[01:03] | You’re going to the top of this mountain, | 你即使一拐一拐 |
[01:05] | Broken legs and all. | 也得爬上山顶 |
[01:11] | We find many viewers leave him on all night for comfort. | 观众通宵收看 视他如良友 |
[01:16] | You’re crazy, You know that? | 你疯了 知道吗? |
[01:22] | Well, for me, There is no difference between a private life And a public life. | 我的生活不分公私 |
[01:26] | My life…is my life, is the Truman show. | “真人表演”是我全部的生活 |
[01:29] | The Truman show is… A lifestyle. | “真人表演”是一种生活方式 |
[01:32] | It’s a noble life. | 是高尚的生活 |
[01:33] | It is… | 是一种… |
[01:37] | a truly blessed life. | 美满的生活 |
[01:39] | Yeah, tell me something I don’t know. | 我还有什么不知道 你说吧 |
[01:43] | All right. Promise me one thing, though. | 好 你要答应我一件事 |
[01:47] | If I die before I reach the summit, | 未到达山顶 而我死去… |
[01:50] | You’ll use me as an alternative source of food. | 你要把我当作粮食 |
[01:53] | Ew. Gross. | 好恶心 |
[01:59] | It’s all true. It’s all real. | 内容真真实实 原原本本 |
[02:01] | Nothing here is fake. Nothing you see On this show is fake. | 各位所见的 绝无虚假 |
[02:05] | It’s merely controlled. | 有的只是调控 |
[02:15] | Eat me, damn it. That’s an order. | 吃掉我 我命令你 |
[02:20] | Maybe just Your love handles. | 也许只吃你的肚腩 |
[02:24] | I have love handles? | 我有肚腩? |
[02:25] | Yeah. Little ones. | 有 小肚腩 |
[02:28] | Truman! You’re going to be late. | 楚门 你快迟到了 |
[02:31] | Ok! | 知道了 |
[02:46] | Good morning. | 早安 |
[02:47] | Morning. Morning. | 早安… |
[02:49] | Oh, and in case I don’t see you, | 假如再碰不见你们 |
[02:51] | Good afternoon, Good evening, and good night. | 祝你早 午 晚都安 |
[02:56] | – Morning, Truman. – Morning, Spencer. | -早安 楚门 -早安 史宾沙 |
[02:58] | Hey, pluto. No, no, no. Get down. | 阿冥 不准 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1293个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:209个,六级词汇:125个,GRE词汇:126个,托福词汇:170个,考研词汇:246个,专四词汇:194个,专八词汇:41个, 所有生词标注共:440个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[03:00] | Spencer: He won’t hurt you. | 阿冥不会咬你 |
[03:01] | Get down. Ha ha. I know. It’s just me. | 我知道 但仍然怕 |
[03:05] | Come on, pluto. | 来 阿冥 |
[03:09] | Ohh! | 哦 |
[03:18] | Holy cow. | 老天 |
[03:29] | What is it? | 那是什么 |
[03:51] | Radio: here’s a news flash just in. | 现在新闻简报 |
[03:52] | An aircraft in trouble began shedding parts | 一架客机飞经桃源岛上空时 |
[03:55] | As it flew over seahaven just a few moments ago. | 发生故障 零件脱落 |
[03:58] | Wow. Luckily, No one was hurt. But, hey, How do you feel today? | 幸好没有击中人 各位可好? |
[04:03] | You thinking of Flying somewhere? | 正打算搭飞机? |
[04:04] | – Nope. – No? Good. | -不 -不? 那就好了 |
[04:06] | This is classical clive with classical drive, So why don’t you forget about the perils of flying, | 行船走马三分险 何况搭飞机 |
[04:11] | Settle back, and let this music calm you down? | 现在播段音乐 帮你宁神镇惊 |
[04:18] | Dog fancy, please. | 一本”狗迷” 麻烦你 |
[04:21] | – Thank you. – Thank you very much. | -谢谢 -多谢 |
[04:24] | Ahh! Give me a paper there. Will you, Earl? | 老岳 一份报纸 还有… |
[04:28] | Oh, and, uh… One of these for the wife. Loves her fashion mags. | 我要一本 太太爱看时装杂志 |
[04:32] | – Will that be all for you, Truman? – That’s the whole kit and caboodle. | -还要什么? 楚门 -统统齐全 |
[04:35] | Catch you later. Ok. | 再见 |
[04:47] | Hey. Hank. | 汉克 |
[04:48] | Morning, Truman. | 早安 楚门 |
[04:50] | Good morning, Truman. | 早安 楚门 |
[04:52] | Hey, how are you, guys? | 你们好 |
[04:53] | – Beautiful day, isn’t it? – Oh. Always. | -今天天气很好 -天天都这样好 |
[04:55] | – Oh, and how’s Your lovely wife? – Good, good. How about yours? | -太太可好? -好 你们的呢? |
[04:59] | Oh, couldn’t be better. | 好极了… |
[05:02] | Um, nice talking to you, Truman. | 跟你聊聊天挺好 楚门 |
[05:04] | – You, too. – We must go now. | -跟你们聊天也挺好 -我们要赶时间 |
[05:05] | Hey, think about That policy, huh? | 肯帮我买保险吗? |
[05:07] | Ok, that’s 2 for 1. That’s a good deal. Doppelganger special. | 买一送一 双胞胎有特惠 |
[05:15] | – Hey, fellas. You going in? – Go ahead. | -老友 进去吗? -您先 |
[05:19] | – Hey. Go ahead. – No, you first, please. | -请 -不 你先 |
[05:21] | Thans! | 谢了 |
[05:22] | I’m not that anxious to get there. | 我不太心急进去 |
[05:42] | Fiji islands. | 菲济群岛 |
[05:43] | Truman, Did you see this? | 楚门 你看 |
[05:48] | Ha! Uh, I’m sorry, ma’am. If… if he’s in a coma, He’s probably uninsurable. | 太太 抱歉 他如果昏迷就不能投保 |
[05:53] | Hello? Yes. Uh, Fiji, please. | 对 菲济 麻烦你 |
[05:56] | Do you have a listing for lauren garland? | 登记册有没有一位叫罗兰的人 |
[06:01] | Nothing listed? | 没有 |
[06:03] | Ok. Do you have a Sylvia Garland? | 叫西尔维娅的呢? |
[06:06] | “s” for Sylvia. | “S”开头的西尔维娅 |
[06:10] | Nothing? | 没有 |
[06:13] | Ok. Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:50] | – Lawrence. – Hey, burbank. | -劳伦斯 -伯班克 |
[06:52] | Got a prospect in wells park I need you to close. | 维园有一宗保险 我要你去成交 |
[06:58] | W-wells park? | 维园? |
[07:00] | On, uh… harbor island? | 在港岛那里? |
[07:03] | You know another one? | 还有别处吗? |
[07:05] | Well, I can’t do it. | 不行 |
[07:07] | I, uh, have an appointment. Dentist. Or… Yeah. | 我要见牙医 我的牙齿要补 |
[07:12] | You’re going to lose a lot more than your teeth if you don’t meet your quota. | 你卖不够保险 要补的不仅是牙齿 |
[07:17] | Look, Truman. They’re making cutbacks at the end of this month. | 公司打算月底裁员 |
[07:20] | Cutbacks? | 裁员? |
[07:21] | Yeah. Now, you need this. | 这宗生意你一定要做成 |
[07:23] | Besides, a half hour across the bay, a little sea air… would do you good. | 顺便去吹吹海风 对你有益 |
[07:29] | Hey, thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:39] | Hello. Ferry still here, huh? | 渡轮还没开出? |
[07:42] | Thought I might have missed it. | 我以为错过了 |
[07:44] | One-way or return? | 单程还是来回? |
[07:47] | Return. | 来回 |
[07:51] | There you go, sir. | 你的票 |
[08:50] | Do you need any help, sir? | 可以帮你吗? |
[08:52] | You go ahead. I’ll… I’ll be fine. | 你走吧 我没事 |
[09:10] | Hi, honey. | 亲爱的 |
[09:13] | Look what I got free at the checkout. | 超级市场有赠品 看 |
[09:17] | It’s a chef’s pal. | 叫”厨师良伴” |
[09:18] | It’s a dicer, grater, peeler… all in one. | 剁 磨 削 一物多用 |
[09:20] | Never needs sharpening, dishwasher safe. | 不会钝 可以用洗碗碟机洗 |
[09:25] | Wow! That’s amazing. | 真神奇 |
[09:28] | Truman… | 楚门 |
[09:31] | You missed a spot. | 剪漏了一块 |
[09:47] | That is a beer. | 这才算是啤酒 |
[09:51] | You know, I’m thinking about getting out, marlon. | 马龙 我想离开 |
[09:53] | Yeah? Out of what? | 离开 离开什么? |
[09:55] | Out of my job, out of seahaven. | 离开我的工作 离开桃源岛 |
[09:59] | Off this island. Out. Out of your job? What the hell’s wrong with your job? | 你想辞工 为什么? |
[10:02] | You have a great job, Truman. You have a desk job. | 你的工作舒舒服服 只处理文件 |
[10:06] | I’d kill for a desk job. | 我很羡慕 |
[10:11] | Here you go. | 到你 |
[10:12] | You should try stocking vending machines for a living. | 想改行做杂货? |
[10:14] | – No, thanks. – Now, there’s excitement. | -不想 -杂货够刺激 |
[10:17] | Don’t you ever get antsy? Itchy feet? | 你从没兴趣到外面走走? |
[10:21] | Where’s there to go? | 走到哪里? |
[10:25] | Fiji. | 菲济 |
[10:28] | Where the hell’s Fiji? Near florida? | 菲济在哪里? 靠近佛罗里达? |
[10:36] | See here? | 看见吗? |
[10:37] | Yeah. This is us… | 我们在这里 |
[10:40] | And all the way around here… | 绕个圈… |
[10:43] | Fiji. | 菲济 |
[10:45] | You can’t get any further away before you start coming back. | 再走远一点 就回来 |
[10:49] | You know, there are still islands in Fiji where no human being has ever set foot. | 菲济有些岛屿是没有人到过的 |
[10:58] | So, when are you going to go? | 那么 你打算几时去? |
[11:02] | It’s not that simple. | 要去 并不简单 |
[11:05] | It takes… money, planning. | 需要钱 筹备 |
[11:10] | I can’t just up and go. | 不能说走就走 |
[11:13] | Right. | 对 |
[11:14] | I’m going to do it. Don’t worry about that. | 但我会去 一定会 |
[11:18] | Bonus time is just around the corner. | 公司很快派花红 |
[11:26] | Hey, you coming for a drink? | 来喝杯酒吗? |
[11:27] | No. I can’t tonight. | 今晚不行 |
[11:48] | I don’t like the look of that weather, son. I think we should head back. | 似乎快有风暴 划回去吧 |
[11:52] | – Oh, no, dad. Not yet. – No, come on. We should go back. | -爸 多划一会 -应该回去了 |
[11:54] | A bit farther. Listen… Please? | 多划一会嘛 |
[11:57] | Ok. | 好的 |
[12:02] | Daddy! | 爸 |
[13:18] | You’re soaked. Where have you been? | 像只落汤鸡 去过哪里? |
[13:21] | I figure if we can scrape together 8,000… | 如果筹到八千元… |
[13:23] | Every time you and marlon get together | 每次跟马龙玩完后.. |
[13:25] | We can bum around the world for a year on that. | 就可节俭 到处旅行一年 |
[13:27] | And then what, Truman? We’d be where we were 5 years ago. | 然后打回原形 不名一文 |
[13:31] | You’re talking like a teenager. | 你不现实得像个少年 |
[13:34] | Well, maybe I feel like a teenager. | 也许我的心境像少年 |
[13:36] | We have mortgage payments, Truman. | 我们要供房子 |
[13:39] | We have car payments. | 还要供车 |
[13:40] | What, we’re just going to walk away from our financial obligations? | 不能一走了之 置财务责任于不顾 |
[13:43] | It would be an adventure. | 会好刺激 |
[13:45] | I thought we were going to try for a baby. | 我们不打算生儿育女吗? |
[13:48] | Isn’t that enough of an adventure? | 还不够刺激? |
[13:51] | That can wait. | 儿女可迟点生 我想出外走走 |
[13:54] | I want to get away… See some of the world | 见见世面 闯新天地! |
[13:57] | Honey, you want to be an explorer? | 楚门 闯新天地… |
[14:01] | This’ll pass. | 这种冲动谁都有过 |
[14:03] | We all think like this now and then. | 但迟早会明白不切实际 |
[14:08] | Let’s get you out of these wet clothes, hmm? | 先脱掉湿衫裤 好不好? |
[14:11] | Come to bed. | 上床吧 |
[14:14] | You never See anything anyway. | 每逢上床 |
[14:17] | They always… Turn the camera and play music and… | 镜头必定移开 播放音乐 |
[14:21] | You know, The wind blows in, and the curtains move, and you don’t See anything. | 风吹帘动 观众什么都看不见 |
[14:30] | – Dog Fancy, please. – Dog Fancy. | -“狗迷” 麻烦你 -好的 |
[14:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:37] | Paper, earl, please. Paper. | 老岳 报纸 |
[14:41] | Oh…I might as well pick one of these up. | 顺便要份时装杂志 |
[14:44] | – For the wife? – She’s got to have them. | -给太太的 -少不得 |
[14:47] | – Anything else, Truman? – That’s the whole ball of wax. | -还要什么? -统统齐全 |
[14:51] | Catch you later. | 再见 |
[15:14] | Dad? | 爸? |
[15:18] | Ohh! Hey, what are you doing? | 你们干什么? |
[15:19] | Hey! What the… | 究竟… |
[15:22] | Get out of the way! | 让开 |
[15:24] | Stop them! | 截住他们! |
[15:27] | Stop those people! | 截住他们! |
[15:29] | Stop! Stop! | 停 |
[15:32] | Hey! Open the doors! Somebody stop the bus! | 打开门 停车! |
[15:36] | Stop the bus! | 停下巴士… |
[15:38] | Somebody stop it! | 停车! |
[16:04] | It doesn’t sound insane at all, Truman. | 一点也不出奇 |
[16:07] | I see him 10 times a week in a hundred different faces. | 我经常见到你爸爸的影子 |
[16:11] | I almost hugged a perfect stranger In the salon last thursday. | 上星期四 我差点抱错了人 |
[16:15] | It was dad. | 我明明见到爸爸! |
[16:16] | I swear. Dressed like a homeless man. | 他样子像个流浪汉 |
[16:19] | And you know what else was strange? | 最不可思议的是… |
[16:20] | A businessman and a woman with a little dog | 一个商人和一个拉着狗的女人 |
[16:23] | came out of nowhere and forced him onto a bus. | 突然出现 把他推上巴士 |
[16:25] | Well, it’s about time they cleaned up the trash downtown | 市政局早应该驱逐流浪汉 |
[16:28] | Before we become just like the rest of the country. | 否则本地也会乱七八糟 |
[16:31] | They never found Dad’s body. | 爸爸的尸体一直打捞不到 |
[16:33] | – Maybe somehow – Oh, god. | -也许他们… -天啊 |
[16:34] | I’m telling you, if it wasn’t him, it was his twin. | 我见到的 是他的孪生兄弟? |
[16:39] | Did dad have A brother? | 爸爸有没有兄弟? |
[16:41] | Truman, you know perfectly well. That your father was an only child. | 你很清楚爸爸是个独子 |
[16:46] | Just like you. | 像你一样 |
[16:51] | Now, sweetie… You’re just feeling bad because of what happened. | 楚门… 你爸爸淹死 你觉得内疚 |
[16:58] | You sailing off into that storm. | 你把船向风暴驶去 |
[17:03] | But I’ve never blamed you, Truman… | 但我从来没有怪你 |
[17:07] | And I don’t blame you now. | 一向都不怪你 |
[17:55] | Truman? | 楚门 |
[18:01] | What are you doing down here? | 你在地下室干什么? |
[18:04] | Fixing the mower. | 修理剪草机 |
[18:10] | Saw my father today. | 今天我见到爸爸 |
[18:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[18:15] | Your mother called. | 你妈妈打过电话来 |
[18:19] | You really shouldn’t upset her like that. | 你不应该触动她的伤心事 |
[18:22] | Did you want… What did you want? | 找我干什么? |
[18:25] | I made macaroni. | 我煮了通心粉 |
[18:27] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[18:30] | You know…You really ought to throw out that mower. | 我们应该扔掉那剪草机 |
[18:34] | Get one of those new elk rotaries. | 买一部爱奇牌剪草机吧 |
[19:13] | What’s he doing? | 他在干什么? |
[19:15] | See, they got rid of her, but they couldn’t erase the memory. | 她虽然被带走 但他对她念念不忘 |
[19:18] | The memory of who? | 不忘谁? |
[20:12] | – Whoa. Ow! OK? – You OK? All right? | -你没事吧? -你呢 |
[20:15] | – I’m so sorry I fell on you like that. – It’s ok. | -我撞倒你 对不起 -不要紧 |
[20:18] | – I’m just… I’ve been such a klutz all day. – It’s all right. | -我失魂落魄 -不要紧 |
[20:21] | Sprained this ankle. Oh, my goodness. | 我必定扭伤了脚踝 |
[20:24] | Oh, I’m so sorry. I’m so sorry to fall on you like that. | 摔在你身上 对不起 |
[20:27] | Oh, that’s all right. Don’t worry about it. | 不要紧 不用介意 |
[20:29] | – I’m Meryl. – Hi. I’m Truman. | -我叫美露 -我叫楚门 |
[20:31] | Hey. Nice to meet you. | 幸会… |
[21:58] | Truman, you’ve studied enough. | 楚门 你太用功了 |
[22:01] | No. I got to commit this to memory. | 我要记熟 |
[22:03] | Come on, Truman, one ice-cold brewski. | 一起去喝杯冰冻啤酒 |
[22:05] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[22:06] | Come on. You’re going to have to copy off me, so be careful. | 你要小心 你抄我 我错你就错 |
[22:10] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[22:13] | No? You’re a better person than I am. | 楚门 你比我老实 再见 |
[22:16] | See you later. | 再见… |
[22:18] | Bye. See you later, loser. | 再见 傻瓜 |
[23:28] | Konnichi-wa. | 你说什么? |
[23:30] | Oh. You take japanese. | 你在学日文 |
[23:33] | Oh, yes. Yeah. | 对了 |
[23:38] | Lauren, right? | 你叫罗兰 对吗? |
[23:40] | It’s on the… | 上面写着… |
[23:42] | Lauren. Right, right. | 罗兰 对 |
[23:46] | I’m Truman burbank. | 我叫楚门·伯班克 |
[23:48] | Yeah. I… I know. | 我知道 |
[23:50] | you know, I’m not allowed to talk to you. | 他们不准我跟你交谈 |
[23:54] | Really? | 真的? |
[23:57] | Yeah. Well, I can understand that. I’m a pretty dangerous character. | 可以明白 我是个危险人物 |
[24:01] | I’m sorry. It’s not up to me. | 对不起 我作不了主 |
[24:04] | A girl’s got to be careful. | 女儿家当然要小心 |
[24:09] | You have a boyfriend, right? | 你有男朋友 对不对? |
[24:11] | No, it’s not that. | 不是因为男朋友 |
[24:12] | Was it Meryl, that girl that was with me? | 因为跟我一起那小姐? |
[24:15] | We’re not… we don’t… We’re not… we’re just… We’re friends. | 我们… 只是普通朋友 |
[24:18] | It’s nothing like that. | 不是因为她 |
[24:20] | It’s how I look? Not your type? | 因为我的样子不合眼缘? |
[24:24] | No. | 不 |
[24:26] | I like your pin. | 我喜欢你的襟章 |
[24:29] | I was wondering that myself. | 我自己也不知道 |
[24:32] | Mmm. Would you want to… maybe possibly… | 你愿不愿意… |
[24:34] | Sometime go out for some pizza or something? | 陪我上街 去吃薄饼? |
[24:39] | Like, friday? | 星期五? |
[24:42] | – Saturday? – I can’t. | -星期六? -我不能 |
[24:44] | Sunday, Monday, Tuesday? | 星期天 星期一 星期二? |
[24:50] | We have finals tomorrow. | 明天是期终考试 |
[24:51] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[24:54] | If we don’t go now, it won’t happen. | 我们现在不去 以后没有机会 |
[24:57] | Do you understand? | 明白吗? |
[24:59] | So, what do you want to do? | 你认为怎样? |
[25:35] | Please keep your hands inside the car! | 不要把手伸出车外 |
[25:55] | This is my favorite pizza place. | 这是我最喜欢吃薄饼的地方 |
[25:58] | Tony! One large, extra plankton. | 东尼 来个大薄饼 多加点水藻 |
[26:02] | We have so little time. They’re going to be here any minute. | 我们时间无多 他们快来了 |
[26:05] | – Who are? – They don’t want me talking to you. | -谁? -他们不想我和你交谈 |
[26:09] | Then don’t talk. | 那就别交谈好了 |
[26:24] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[26:27] | – Truman. – What do they want? | -楚门 -他们想怎样? |
[26:29] | Listen to me. Everybody knows about you. Everybody knows everything you do. | 听我说 人人都清楚你的一切 |
[26:33] | They’re pretending, Truman. Do you understand? Everybody’s pretending. | 人人都在假装 明白吗? |
[26:36] | – Lauren, I don’t know… – No, my name’s not lauren. | -我不明白… -不… 我不是罗兰 |
[26:38] | It’s Sylvia. My name’s Sylvia. | 我叫西尔维娅 |
[26:40] | – Sylvia? – Yeah. | -西尔维娅? -是的 |
[26:41] | Lauren, sweetheart, not again. | 罗兰 你又来了 |
[26:42] | Hey, wait a minute. Who are you? | 等等 你是谁? |
[26:44] | – I’m her father! – What? | -她的爸爸 -什么? |
[26:46] | – I’ve never even Seen him before. – We didn’t do anything. | -我没见过他 -我们没做什么 |
[26:48] | – Honey, please. – He’s lying. | -乖女儿 我们走吧 -他撒谎 |
[26:49] | Truman, please, Don’t listen to him. Everything I’ve told you is the truth. | 别信他 我说的话都是真的! |
[26:53] | This, it’s fake. It’s all for you. | 这是假的! 是为你而设的! |
[26:56] | – I don’t understand. – The sky and the sea, Everything… it’s a set. | -我不明白 -什么都是虚构的 |
[26:59] | It’s a show. Everybody’s watching you. Please don’t listen to him. | 是做戏 人人在看你 别信他 |
[27:02] | He’s gonna lie to you. They’re watching us now. | 他会骗你! 小心! |
[27:05] | – What’s going on? – Schizophrenia. She has episodes. | -究竟什么事? -精神分裂 |
[27:07] | – Please. Oh, no! – We’ve tried everything. | -求求你! 不要! -我们已经尽量医她 |
[27:13] | Don’t worry. You’re not the first. | 别担心 你不是第一个 |
[27:16] | – Truman! – She brings all her boyfriends down here. | -不要听他的 -她把所有男朋友都带来这里 |
[27:18] | What’s he saying? Truman, he’s lying! | 他在说什么? 楚门 他在骗你 |
[27:22] | Get out of here. Come and find me. | 你要逃出去 逃出去找我 |
[27:24] | Don’t worry. | 我们在学校再见 |
[27:26] | Fiji. We’re moving to Fiji. | 我们要搬去菲济 |
[27:27] | Fiji? | 菲济? |
[27:41] | Sylvia! | 西尔维娅! |
[27:53] | Why didn’t he just follow her to Fiji? | 他为什么不跟她去菲济? |
[27:55] | His mother got sick, really sick. | 他妈妈患了大病 |
[27:58] | He couldn’t leave her. He’s kind. Maybe he’s too kind. | 他孝顺 不忍心离开 也许太孝顺了 |
[28:02] | I can’t believe he married Meryl on the rebound. | 他失去罗兰不久 就娶了美露 |
[28:04] | Excuse me. | 对不起 |
[28:06] | Come on, sal. We’ve already got this on the greatest hits tape. | 我们已有那段剧情的影带 |
[28:11] | Can I borrow that? | 可以借给我吗? |
[28:59] | Close, but no cigar. | 有几分相像 但不全像 |
[29:30] | Radio announcer: And it’s another beautiful day in paradise, folks | 世外桃源又一天 |
[29:32] | But don’t forget to buckle up out there in radio land. | 但大家要记着 系上安全带 |
[29:46] | Wait for the cue. Wait for the cue. | 等候提示 |
[29:52] | Stand by, one. | 准备出动 |
[29:58] | He’s heading west on stewart. | 他沿史超活道西行 临记准备 |
[30:01] | Stand by, all extras. He’ll be on you in about 90 seconds. | 90秒后 他会到达 |
[30:03] | Props, make sure the coffee’s hot. | 记得放小狗出来 |
[30:05] | Ok, he’s making his turn onto lancaster square. | 他转入兰嘉士打广场 |
[30:12] | Aah! Man on radio: oh, my god. He nearly hit her. | 惨 他差点撞倒人 |
[30:14] | Something’s wrong. Change frequencies. | 更改频率 |
[30:21] | Ouch. Sorry about that, folks. | 抱歉 我们忙中有错 |
[30:25] | I guess we picked up a police frequency or something. It sometimes happens, and it can drive you crazy. | 刚才无意中播放了警察电台 |
[30:27] | Ok, it’s classical clive back in here, | 现在是贾礼金曲时间 |
[30:30] | And we’ve still got some great music up ahead, | 我们为你准备了精彩的音乐 |
[30:33] | But hey, don’t forget to buckle up. Remember safety. | 但大家记紧 扣好安全带 |
[30:35] | A good driver is a safe driver. A safe driver is what? | 小心驶得万年车 对不对? |
[32:36] | I love that idea. | 我喜欢这个想法 |
[32:37] | It’s pretty cool, isn’t it? | 这很酷吧? |
[32:38] | Yeah, I love it. | 是啊,我喜欢 |
[33:43] | Can I help? | 有何贵干? |
[33:44] | Yeah. I have an appointment at gable enterprises. | 我约见了基宝企业 |
[33:47] | That’s impossible. | 不可能 |
[33:53] | – What’s happening? – Nothing. | -什么事? -没什么 |
[33:56] | Just tell me What’s happening. | 说 什么事? |
[33:57] | Got to go, sir. We’re remodeling. | 请离开 现在正装修 |
[33:58] | No, you’re not. What are those people doing back there? | 不是 他们是什么人? |
[34:00] | It’s none of Your business. | 不关你事… |
[34:02] | If you don’t tell me what’s Happening, I’ll report you! | 你不说 我去报警 |
[34:05] | You’re trespassing. | 你擅闯他人地方! |
[34:38] | Marlon! | 马龙 |
[34:40] | Truman. What are you Doing here? | 楚门 什么事? |
[34:42] | I gotta talk to you. | 我想说句话 |
[34:43] | It’s a bad time, ok? I’m way behind. | 我现在没有空… |
[34:44] | I’m onto something, marlon. Something big. | 有些不寻常的事 很不寻常 |
[34:48] | You ok? You look like shit. | 你面色发青 |
[34:49] | – I think I’m mixed up in something. – Mixed up in what? | -我可能惹上麻烦 -什么麻烦? |
[34:52] | There’s no point Trying to explain it | 很难解释 |
[34:53] | But a lot of strange things Have been happening. | 总之千奇百怪 |
[35:00] | The people on the elevator. There was no backing on it. | 升降机里面有人 却没有墙 |
[35:04] | I looked out. There was people there. | 我看过去 看到人 |
[35:06] | And on the radio on the way to work, | 我上班途中 听收音机 |
[35:08] | It starts following me along, talking about everything that I’m doing. | 我一举一动 收音机直接播放 |
[35:11] | – You know what I mean? – Truman, look, this is One of your fantasies. | -明白吗? -你想像力太丰富了 |
[35:14] | – I think this is about my dad. – Your dad? | -这事跟我爸爸有关 -你爸爸? |
[35:17] | I think he’s alive. | 他可能依然活着 |
[35:19] | Yeah. I’ll tell you about it later. I’m definitely being followed. | 一定有人在跟踪我 |
[35:23] | Who? | 谁在跟踪你? |
[35:26] | It’s hard to tell. They look just like regular people. | 很难说 似乎是普通人 |
[35:33] | How about those two? | 这两个呢? |
[35:35] | I don’t know. Could be. | 不知道 有可能 |
[35:37] | It’s when I’m unpredictable, That’s… they can’t… | 我一有突发举动 他们就… |
[35:42] | – Did anything happen? – No. | -有没有事情发生? -没有 |
[35:45] | Mm-hmm. We gotta get out of here. | 跟我走 行吗? |
[35:47] | – You ready to go? – No. | -准备好了吗 -不行 |
[35:48] | – No. I just came here. – Come on, come on, come on! | – 我才刚来这里 -快点 快点 |
[35:49] | I told you I can’t. | 我告诉你我不能 |
[35:55] | You’re gonna get both our asses Fired. You know that. | 我们都会被炒鱿鱼 |
[35:57] | – Ok, man, Let’s do it. – What? | -无所谓 -什么? |
[36:00] | Whatever you say. I’m game. | 你要怎样就怎样 |
[36:03] | Marlon: what are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[36:05] | Yes, siree. Your birthday comes but once a year. | 对了 你的生日一年只有一次! |
[36:10] | Maybe I’m being set up for something. | 我可能受到别人操纵 |
[36:13] | You ever think about that, marlon? | 你有没有这种感觉 |
[36:15] | Like your whole life has been building towards something? | 好像一生都身不由己 |
[36:18] | Mmm, no. | 没有 |
[36:22] | When you were hauling chickens In the summer for kaiser | 那年夏天 你替凯撒运鸡… |
[36:24] | What was The furthest you ever got off the island? | 离开过桃源岛 到过哪里? |
[36:27] | Went all over. Never found a place like this, though. | 什么地方都到过 但都不及这里 |
[36:32] | Look at that sunset, Truman. | 看看这日落 |
[36:34] | It’s perfect. | 瑰丽无比 |
[36:36] | Yeah. That’s the big guy. | 对 上帝的杰作 |
[36:41] | Quite a paintbrush he’s got. | 简直鬼斧神工 |
[36:43] | Yup. | 是啊 |
[36:47] | Just between you and me, marlon… | 你不要告诉别人 |
[36:51] | I’m going away for a while. | 我打算出外走走 |
[36:55] | Really? | 真的? |
[36:57] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[36:59] | Oh, little angel. | 小天使 |
[37:07] | Oh, my little clown. | 小笑弹 |
[37:11] | Old carrot top. | 红萝卜 |
[37:13] | The best photos. | 最好的照片 |
[37:19] | We should be getting you home, mother. | 应该送你回家了 |
[37:20] | Hold on a minute. Here’s us at mount rushmore. | 等等 我们在伟人石像前拍的照片 |
[37:23] | Do you remember, Truman, When dad was still with us? | 记得吗?你的爸爸当时还在生 |
[37:25] | That was quite a drive. You slept the whole way there. | 车程很远 你一直在车里睡 |
[37:29] | It looks so small. | 石像看来很小 |
[37:31] | Things always do when you look back, darling. | 回忆里的东西总比真实的小 |
[37:33] | Oh, look, Truman. The happiest day of our lives. | 你看 那是我们最快乐的一天 |
[37:39] | Oh, look. Jean, Jodie, Joanne. | 看 珍 茱迪 钟安 |
[37:43] | Doesn’t she look beautiful, Truman? | 她多漂亮 对不对? |
[37:45] | Well, she still does. | 仍然漂亮 |
[37:47] | And there’s lots of pages left over for baby photos. | 还有很多空页可以贴小孩照片 |
[37:50] | I would like to hold a grandchild in my arms before I go. | 我希望有生之年能抱孙子 |
[37:55] | – Angela, we really should be getting you home. – I’ll take her. | -我们应该送你回家 -我送她 |
[37:57] | No, no, no. You stay, relax. | 不… 你坐着 休息一下 |
[38:00] | Enjoy yourself. Your favorite show will be coming on. | 你喜欢的节目快播映了 |
[38:02] | Besides, we have something to discuss. | 况且 美露和我有些话想说 |
[38:05] | A certain person’s birthday. | 关于某人的生日 |
[38:07] | Oh, I see. | 明白了 |
[38:10] | And there’ll be another episode Of I love lucy same time tomorrow. | 明天继续收看”我爱露丝” |
[38:13] | But right now it’s time for golden oldies. | 现在是”怀旧名片”时间 |
[38:17] | Tonight, we present the enduring, much-loved classic | 今晚我们播映脍炙人口的… |
[38:19] | Show me the way to go home. | “归心似箭” |
[38:22] | A hymn of praise to small-town life, | 本片歌颂小镇生活 |
[38:24] | Where we learn that you don’t have to leave home | 令我们体验到在家千日好 |
[38:28] | To discover What the world’s all about, and that no one is poor who has friends. | 故乡的浓厚人情味 |
[38:32] | Full of laughter and love, pain and sadness, | 悲欢离合 笑中有泪 |
[38:34] | But ultimately redemption, | 迷途知返 |
[38:36] | We share the trials and tribulations of the abbott family. | 我们见证柯家的奋斗 |
[38:39] | Note the touching performance of ronald brierly as uncle buddy. | 毕朗奴饰演叔叔 感人肺腑 |
[38:42] | And that scene with the bowl of cherries is gonna | 那碗樱桃的一幕 |
[38:45] | have you splitting your sides with laughter all over again. | 保证各位捧腹 |
[38:47] | And there’ll be tears, too, when david and jennifer are reunited. | 大卫 珍妮佛重逢 赚人热泪 |
[38:52] | But enough from me. | 我不再多讲 |
[38:53] | Let’s join the abbotts in camden village. | 现在就送上锦丹村的柯家 |
[39:23] | Oh. Thank you, sweetie. | 楚门 谢谢你 |
[39:28] | I need to talk to you, But let’s go outside. | 跟我到外面去 我有话想说 |
[39:32] | Oh, sweetie, I’d love to, But I’m really late. | 我很想听 但要赶时间 |
[39:36] | What’s your rush? | 到哪里去? |
[39:38] | Surgery. | 做手术 |
[39:39] | There was that elevator disaster downtown. It was on the news last night. | 升降机发生意外 新闻有报导 |
[39:43] | This cable just snapped. | 钢缆断了 |
[39:44] | This elevator, It just plummeted down 10 flights. | 从十楼跌下 |
[39:48] | The non-union workers. | 乘客非死则伤 |
[39:50] | Just monsters. You know, that building, It’s right next door to where you work. | 那部升降机在你公司附近 |
[39:53] | Can you imagine if you had been in there? | 幸好你没有搭 |
[39:55] | It’s not even worth thinking about. | 否则不堪设想 |
[39:56] | Anyway, I have an amputation on one of the young women in that elevator. | 有位女乘客要做切肢手术 |
[40:00] | She’s very young. It’s very sad. | 她很年轻的 真不幸 |
[40:03] | Anyway, wish me luck. | 祝我顺利吧 |
[40:05] | I’ll cross my fingers for you. | 我会叠手指 祝你顺利 |
[40:48] | Uh, excuse me. Hi, excuse me. May I help you? | 对不起…请问你什么事? |
[40:53] | Oh, uh… Yes. I’m looking for my wife, Nurse Burbank. | 我太太美露是这里的护士 |
[40:57] | It’s very important. | 我有急事要找她 |
[40:58] | I’m afraid that that’s not possible. She’s in pre-op. | 不可以 她要做手术 |
[41:02] | Sure. Ok, fine. Can you pass along a message? | 替我传个口讯 行吗? |
[41:06] | I’ll try. | 我会试试 |
[41:08] | Can you tell her I had to go to Fiji and that I’ll call her when I get there? | 我要去菲济 抵达后会致电给她 |
[41:11] | When you… when you get to Fiji? | 抵达菲济后? |
[41:14] | You got it. | 对了 |
[41:15] | Fine. I’ll tell her. | 我会告诉她 |
[41:18] | Thank you so much. | 非常感激 |
[41:45] | – Sorry. – It’s ok. | -对不起 -不要紧 |
[41:55] | He’s here. | 他来了 |
[41:59] | I know, I know. Shh, shh, shh. | 我知道 |
[42:01] | Scalpel. | 解剖刀 |
[42:09] | I’m now making my primary incision | 我现在在右膝上… |
[42:13] | Just above the right knee. | 做初步切割 |
[42:19] | Hold her | 按着她 |
[42:21] | Nicely done. | 割得恰到好处 |
[42:23] | This isn’t going to be pretty. | 没什么好看 除非你是家属 |
[42:27] | It’s just Beautiful. Beautiful job. | 你手术的确高明 |
[42:31] | I’ll just let someone else tidy up here. | 让其他人来收拾吧 |
[42:57] | – I’m sorry to keep you. – Oh, that’s ok. | -要你等 对不起 -不要紧 |
[43:03] | How can I help? | 可以效劳吗? |
[43:04] | I would like to book a flight to Fiji. | 一张去菲济的机票 |
[43:08] | When would you like to leave? | 几时出发? |
[43:12] | Today. | 今天 |
[43:30] | I’m sorry. I don’t have anything for at least a month. | 抱歉 起码要一个月后才有位 |
[43:34] | A month? | 一个月后? |
[43:35] | It’s the busy season. | 现在是旺季 |
[43:39] | You want to book the flight? | 要不要订位? |
[43:41] | It doesn’t matter. I’ll make other arrangements, ok? | 不要了 我试试其他交通工具 |
[43:49] | Last call for chicago! | 往芝加哥乘客 请即上车 |
[43:52] | All aboard! | 所有乘客上车 |
[44:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[44:04] | Windy city, here we come. | 风中之城芝加哥 我们来也 |
[44:08] | Hi. Hi. | 你好 |
[44:13] | Hello. | 你好 |
[44:17] | Sisters. | 修女 |
[44:18] | Hey, mom, isn’t that… | 妈妈 那个人是不是… |
[44:20] | Shh. Face the front. | 看前面 乖女儿 |
[44:49] | Everybody off. We’ve got a problem. | 各位下车 机件故障 |
[45:11] | I’m sorry, son. | 对不起 小伙子 |
[45:26] | His father was from Chicago, wasn’t he? | 他的爸爸是芝加哥人 对吗? |
[45:28] | No. His dentist was from pensacola. | 不… 他的牙医是佛罗里达人 |
[45:31] | His father was from des moines. | 他爸爸是爱荷华人 |
[45:33] | But how come he wants to go to chicago? | 为什么去芝加哥? |
[45:35] | He’s not going to chicago. He’s not going anywhere. | 他不想去 哪里也不想去 |
[45:38] | He has to have it out with Meryl. | 只是和美露斗气 |
[45:56] | Truman? | 楚门? |
[46:02] | Honey, are you ok? | 你没事吧 |
[46:05] | Get in. | 上车 |
[46:09] | Truman. | 楚门? |
[46:12] | Look. | 看 |
[46:16] | What? Shh. | 什么? |
[46:19] | I predict that in just a moment | 待会儿将会见到… |
[46:23] | We will see a lady on a red bike, | 一位太太骑着红色单车 |
[46:26] | Followed by a man with flowers | 然后有个人拿着鲜花 |
[46:29] | And a volkswagen beetle with a dented fender. | 跟着有架黄色甲虫型福士 |
[46:32] | – Truman, please. – Look. | -楚门 拜托… -看! |
[46:40] | Lady… | 太太 |
[46:42] | Flowers… | 鲜花 |
[46:45] | And… | 然后呢? |
[46:50] | Truman, this is silly. | 太无聊 |
[46:51] | There it is! There it is! | 来了 |
[46:53] | There’s that dented Beetle! Yes! | 一架黄色福士 |
[47:02] | Don’t you want to know how I did that? | 知道我怎猜中吗? |
[47:04] | I’ll tell you. They’re on a loop. | 很简单 他们在兜圈 |
[47:06] | They go around the block. They come back. | 沿着附近几条街 不断兜圈 |
[47:10] | They go around again. They just go round and round. Round and round. | 团团转 |
[47:13] | I invited rita and marlon for a barbecue on sunday. | 我请了马龙夫妇周日来烧烤 |
[47:16] | I won’t be here Sunday. | 我不会在这里 |
[47:17] | And I need you to remind me That we need more charcoal. | 记得提醒我买炭 |
[47:20] | Are you listening to a word I’m saying? | 我的话你有没有听见? |
[47:25] | You’re upset because You want to go to Fiji. Is that it? | 你讲来讲去 都要去菲济 |
[47:30] | Ok, ok, go. | 去吧 |
[47:34] | I think you should save for a few months and then go. There. | 但应该储几个月的生活费才去 |
[47:39] | Are you happy now? | 现在满意了没有? |
[47:42] | I want to go take a shower. | 我想去洗个澡 |
[47:46] | Let’s go now. | 我们现在就去 |
[47:48] | I’m ready to go now. Why wait? | 我现在可以去了 |
[47:49] | Early bird gathers no moss. Rolling stone catches the worm, right? | 坐言起行 早走早着 对不对 |
[47:55] | Truman, What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
[48:01] | Truman! | 楚门 |
[48:03] | Where shall we go? Where shall we go? | 应该驶到哪里去? |
[48:08] | Truman, where are we going? | 楚门 我们去哪里? |
[48:09] | I don’t really know. I guess I’m being spontaneous. | 我只是漫无目的 顺其自然 |
[48:13] | Somebody help me! I’m being spontaneous! | 不得了 我顺其自然起来! |
[48:17] | Truman. Forget Fiji. can’t very well drive to Fiji, can we? | 不去菲济了 反正开车去不到 |
[48:24] | What about Atlantic city? | 不如去大西洋城? |
[48:26] | Oh, no, you hate to gamble. | 不要去 你讨厌赌博 |
[48:29] | – That’s right, I do, don’t I? – So why would you want to go there? | -的确讨厌 -为什么还去? |
[48:32] | Because I never have. | 因为没去过 |
[48:33] | That’s why people go places, isn’t it? | 观光就是去没去过的地方 |
[48:36] | Truman, Truman, I think I’m gonna throw up. | 楚门 我想呕吐 |
[48:39] | Me, too. | 我也想 |
[48:49] | Blocked at every turn. | 到处都塞车 |
[48:52] | Beautifully synchronized, don’t you agree? | 配合得天衣无缝 对吗? |
[48:54] | You’re blaming me for the traffic? | 连塞车你也怪我? |
[48:56] | Should I? | 应该吗? |
[49:04] | Truman… Let’s go home. | 我们回家吧 |
[49:08] | You’re right. We could be stuck here for hours. | 好 塞车可能塞几个钟头 |
[49:12] | It could be like this all the way to atlantic city. Let’s go back. | 一直塞到大西洋城 回去吧 |
[49:17] | I’m sorry. I don’t know what got into me. | 我一时糊涂 不应该去 |
[49:23] | Can you please slow down? | 可以驶慢一点吗? |
[49:26] | Yes, I can. | 可以 |
[49:29] | – Truman! Truman! That’s our turn off! – I changed my mind again. | -你忘记转弯 -我又改变主意 |
[49:33] | What’s new orleans like this time of year? | 新奥尔良这几天应该好热闹 |
[49:35] | Mardi gras! Whoo! Ha ha ha! | 是狂欢节 |
[49:43] | Look, Meryl, same road, no cars. | 看 同一条路 一部车都没有 |
[49:47] | It’s magic. Ha ha ha! | 像魔术一样 |
[49:49] | You let me out. You’re not right in the head. | 我要下车 你的脑袋有毛病 |
[49:52] | You want to destroy yourself, do it on your own. | 你要自毁 自毁到够 |
[49:54] | I think I’d like a little company. | 我要人陪 |
[50:03] | Oh, Truman… You knew this would happen. | 你明知故犯 |
[50:08] | You know you can’t drive over water. | 明知道自己不敢开车过海 |
[50:12] | Let’s go home where you’ll feel safe. | 回家吧 你会觉得安全 |
[50:16] | – Give me your hand. Sweetie… | -伸手过来 -楚门 |
[50:20] | Drive. | 你转弯 |
[50:22] | Truman! | 楚门 |
[50:23] | We shouldn’t be doing this! We’re breaking the law! | 不可以 这样做是犯法 |
[50:26] | Oh, my! You can do it! | 惨! |
[50:28] | Please, don’t! | 不要 |
[50:29] | – You can make it! – Truman! | -你办得到 -楚门 |
[50:33] | Aah! Oh, we’re over! We’re over the bridge! We’re over the bridge! | 过了桥 我们过了桥… |
[50:35] | – We’re over? We’re over the bridge. – We’re over the bridge. | -过了吗? -我们过了桥… |
[50:38] | We’re over! | 我们过了桥 |
[50:46] | – Truman! What about that sign? – They’re exaggerating. We’ll be fine. | -有山火 -骗人 别怕 |
[50:51] | Exaggerating? Do you believe that? | 你不相信吗? |
[50:56] | Oh, my! Oh, my! Truman, we’re on fire! | 着火了… |
[51:00] | It’s ok. We’re on fire! It’s ok. It’s just smoke. | 只是烟雾… |
[51:03] | – You ok? – Yes. | -你没事吧? -没事 |
[51:04] | – Want to do it again? – No! Ha ha ha ha! | -想再试吗? -不想 |
[51:08] | Truman, stop! Oh, god! | 楚门 停车 |
[51:13] | Oh! So, what are we going to do for money When we get to new orleans? | 我们没有钱 到新奥尔良怎办 |
[51:17] | I have my seahaven bank card. | 我有桃源的银行卡 |
[51:20] | We’re just going to eat Into our savings, is that it? | 你打算动用储蓄? |
[51:25] | I’m going to have to call your mother when we get there. | 一到达 我要打电话给你妈妈 |
[51:27] | She’s going to be worried sick. | 她一定担心得要命 |
[51:29] | I don’t know how she’s going to take this. | 可能受不起打击 |
[51:43] | What now? | 又有什么事? |
[51:45] | Red alert! This is a red alert! | 红色警报 红色警报 |
[51:51] | Truman, it looks like a leak at the plant. | 楚门 看起来是工厂核泄露 |
[51:54] | Back up! Back up! Leak at the plant. We had to shut her down. | 掉头 核电厂辐射泄露 要关闭 |
[51:57] | Is there Any way around? | 可不可以绕路? |
[51:58] | Whole area’s Being evacuated. | 全区都要疏散 |
[52:00] | – Is there anything I can do? – No, ma’am. | -要我帮忙吗? -不用 |
[52:01] | – Thank you for your help. – You’re welcome, Truman. | -谢谢你 -不用客气 楚门 |
[52:06] | Truman. | 楚门 |
[52:10] | Truman! Truman! | 楚门 |
[52:12] | Truman, come back! | 楚门… 回来 |
[52:15] | Truman! Truman! Stop him! | 截停他 |
[52:19] | Unh! Truman! | 楚门 |
[52:39] | Stay away! | 不要走过来 |
[52:47] | Unh! Aah! | 不要… |
[52:57] | Thank you both so much for your help. I really appreciate it. | 麻烦了你们 很不好意思 |
[53:00] | He’s lucky to be alive, ma’am. Next time, we’ll have to file charges. | 这次放过他 下次我们要检控 |
[53:04] | I understand. | 我明白 |
[53:06] | – Thanks again. – Good night. | -再次谢谢你们 晚安 -晚安 |
[53:26] | Let me get you some help, Truman. | 你需要接受治疗 |
[53:29] | You’re not well. | 你有病 |
[53:33] | Why do you want to have a baby with me? | 为什么要替我生孩子? |
[53:37] | You can’t stand me. | 你不喜欢我 |
[53:39] | That’s not true. | 不是 |
[53:45] | Why don’t you let me fix you some of this new mococoa drink? | 我去倒杯莫可可给你 |
[53:48] | All natural cocoa beans From the upper slopes of mount nicaragua. | 尼加拉瓜山天然可可炼制 |
[53:51] | No artificial sweeteners. | 不含人工糖分 |
[53:53] | What the hell are you talking about? | 你在说什么? |
[53:57] | Who are you talking to? | 跟谁说话? |
[53:58] | I’ve tasted other cocoas. This is the best. | 各种可可中 莫可可最好喝 |
[54:02] | What the hell does this have to do with anything? | 跟我们有什么关系? |
[54:06] | Tell me what’s happening! | 究竟什么事? |
[54:08] | You’re having a nervous breakdown, that’s what. | 你还问? 你自己精神崩溃 |
[54:11] | You’re part of this, aren’t you? | 你有份 对不对? |
[54:16] | – Truman! – Meryl! | -楚门 -美露 |
[54:19] | You… are… scaring me! | 你吓怕了我 |
[54:21] | No, you’re scaring me, Meryl. | 你才吓怕了我 |
[54:24] | What are you going to do? | 你打算怎样处置我? |
[54:26] | Dice me? Slice me and peel me? | 剁? 切? 削? |
[54:29] | There are so many choices! | 多种选择 |
[54:31] | Aah! Do something! | 快想想办法 |
[54:35] | What? What did you say? | 你说什么? |
[54:38] | Who are you talking to? | 你跟谁说话? |
[54:39] | Nothing. I didn’t say anything. I didn’t say anything. | 我没有说话 什么也没说 |
[54:43] | – You said, “do something.” – No, I didn’t. I wasn’t talking to anybody. | -你有 -我没有 |
[54:46] | – Talk to me! – I don’t know anything! Please stop! | -告诉我 -我毫不知情 停手 |
[54:50] | [banging]Stay where You are! | 不要动 |
[54:53] | Truman? | 楚门? |
[54:56] | Truman? | 楚门 |
[54:58] | Oh, thank god! Oh, thank god! | 谢天谢地 |
[55:05] | How can anyone expect me to carry on under these conditions? | 叫我怎忍受下去? |
[55:10] | It’s unprofessional! | 完全没有专业精神 |
[55:13] | Shh, it’s ok. | 不要怕 |
[55:17] | Everything’s gonna be ok. | 没事 不要怕 |
[55:20] | It’s all gonna be fine. | 会好起来的 |
[55:25] | I don’t know what to think, marlon. | 我脑袋一片混乱 |
[55:31] | Maybe I’m losing my mind, but… | 快要疯了 |
[55:37] | It feels like the whole world revolves around me somehow. | 全世界似乎绕着我而转 |
[55:43] | That’s a lot of world for one man, Truman. | 即是说 你自以为好重要 |
[55:48] | Sure that’s not wishful thinking? | 不是有点一厢情愿吗? |
[55:51] | You wishing you’d made something more out of yourself? | 你感觉郁郁不得志? |
[55:54] | Come on, who hasn’t sat in the john, | 不得志是很正常的感觉 |
[55:57] | Had an imaginary interview on seahaven tonight? | 谁也希望踌躇满志 |
[56:00] | Who hasn’t wanted to be somebody? | 谁也希望做个名人 |
[56:02] | This is different. Everybody seems to be in on it. | 我的意思是人人都似乎在串谋 |
[56:09] | I’ve been your best friend Since we were 7 years old. | 你七岁时 我们已经是老朋友 |
[56:13] | The only way you and I ever Made it throug | 读书考试 你抄我 |
[56:15] | school was by cheating off each other’s test papers. | 我抄你 |
[56:18] | Jesus, they were identical. | 你我的答案一模一样 |
[56:23] | But I always felt safe knowing that. | 我总觉得安全 |
[56:26] | ‘Cause whatever the answer was, | 因为无论答对还是答错 |
[56:28] | We were right together and we were wrong together. | 我们都能够一同对 一同错 |
[56:33] | Remember when I stayed up all night in your tent | 那一晚去露营 通宵不睡 |
[56:36] | ‘Cause you wanted to play north pole? | 因为你要扮北极 |
[56:39] | And I got pneumonia? | 搞到我得肺炎 |
[56:42] | You remember that? | 记得吗? |
[56:44] | You were out of school for about a month. | 你要向学校请了一个月的病假 |
[56:53] | You’re the closest thing I ever had to a brother. | 你我亲如兄弟 |
[57:03] | I know that things… | 我知道… |
[57:06] | Haven’t really worked out for either of us | 你我的人生都不算顺利 |
[57:07] | Like we used to dream they would. | 离理想相当远 |
[57:11] | I know that feeling, when it’s like everything’s slipping away… | 觉得时不与我 |
[57:13] | You don’t want to believe it | 你无法面对现实 于是… |
[57:18] | So you look for answers somewhere else, but… | 疑神疑鬼 |
[57:25] | Well… the point is… I’d gladly walk in front of traffic for you. | 但我肯为你这朋友 两胁插刀 |
[57:37] | Well… the point is, I would gladly step in front of traffic for you, Truman. | 但我肯为你这朋友 两胁插刀 |
[57:44] | And the last thing I’d ever do is lie to you. | 怎也不会欺骗你 |
[57:49] | And the last thing that I would ever do… | 怎也不会… |
[57:55] | Is lie to you. | 欺骗你 |
[57:59] | I mean, think about it, Truman. | 你不妨想一想 |
[58:02] | If everybody is in on it… | 假如人人都串谋 |
[58:06] | I’d have to be In on it, too. | 即是说 我也串谋 |
[58:17] | I’m not in on it, Truman, because… | 我没有串谋 因为… |
[58:21] | There is no “It.” | 根本没有这回事 |
[58:26] | You were right about one thing, though. | 但有一件事你是对的 |
[58:30] | What’s that? | 什么事? |
[58:33] | The thing that started all this. | 这场风波的起因 |
[58:50] | Yep. I found him for you, Truman. | 我替你找到他 |
[58:53] | That’s why I came by tonight. | 所以我今晚来找你 |
[58:56] | I’m sure he’s got quite a story to tell. | 他必定有很多话要说 |
[59:02] | Go to him. | 你过去吧 |
[59:10] | Easy on the fog. | 烟雾不要太浓 |
[59:14] | Stand by, crane cam. | 吊臂摄影机准备 |
[59:17] | Crane cam. | 吊臂摄影机 |
[59:26] | Button cam 3. | 按摄影机三号 |
[59:40] | I never stopped believing. | 我一直都相信你没遇难 |
[59:46] | And wide, curb cam 8. | 用广角镜 路边摄影机八号 |
[59:49] | My son! Oh! | 乖儿子 |
[59:52] | – Move in For a closeup? – No, no, no. | -要不要特写? -暂时不要 |
[59:56] | Move back and… | 等一下 |
[59:58] | Fade up music. | 加强配乐 |
[1:00:06] | And now go in close. | 现在特写 |
[1:00:09] | All those years wasted. | 这么多年 白白过去 |
[1:00:13] | I’ll make it up to you, son. | 我会弥补你的损失 |
[1:00:15] | I swear. | 一定会 |
[1:00:22] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[1:00:24] | Yes! | 厉害 |
[1:00:35] | Bravo. That was a really great experience. | 很精彩 |
[1:00:37] | Congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[1:00:41] | Ok, quiet down. Let’s concentrate. | 大家静一点 留神 |
[1:00:44] | That was good work. | 干得好 |
[1:00:46] | Let’s get some champagne up here. | 开香槟庆祝 |
[1:00:51] | Congratulations. Brilliant, Christof. Just brilliant. | 克里斯托弗 太精彩了 |
[1:00:53] | It just broke my heart. | 多么感人肺腑 |
[1:00:59] | – Well done, everyone! – Bravo! Bravo! | -大家干得好 恭喜 -好… |
[1:01:19] | 1.7 billion were there for his birth. | 十七亿人见证他出生 |
[1:01:26] | 220 countries tuned in for his first step. | 220个国家收看他学走路 |
[1:01:30] | The world stood still for that stolen kiss, | 举世静观他初吻 |
[1:01:34] | And as he grew, so did the technology. | 他与科技并肩成长 |
[1:01:37] | An entire human life recorded on an intricate network of hidden cameras | 一个人的一生 由秘密摄影网络记录下来 |
[1:01:41] | And broadcast live and unedited 24 hours a day, | 原汁原味 一天二十四小时 |
[1:01:45] | 7 days a week to an audience around the globe. | 在全球不停直播 |
[1:01:49] | Coming to you now from seahaven island, | 桃源岛是一个 |
[1:01:52] | Enclosed in the largest studio ever constructed | 规模空前庞大的片场 |
[1:01:56] | And along with the great wall of China, | 从太空俯瞰地球可以看到的 |
[1:01:58] | One of only 2 manmade structures visible from space, | 唯有桃源岛和万里长城 |
[1:02:02] | Now in its 30th great year, | “真人表演”已经踏入 |
[1:02:05] | It’s the Trueman show. | 光辉的第三十年 |
[1:02:12] | What a week it’s been. | 过去一个星期 |
[1:02:13] | I don’t know about you… I was on pins and needles the entire time. | 高潮迭起 好戏连场 |
[1:02:16] | Hello and good evening. I’m your host mike Michaelson, | 各位观众好 我是迈克 |
[1:02:19] | And welcome to tru-talk, our forum for issues growing out of the show. | 欢迎收看”真人表演”的清谈节目”真话” |
[1:02:23] | But tonight, something very special indeed, | 今晚千载难逢 |
[1:02:26] | A rare and exclusive interview with the show’s conceiver and creator. | 会独家专访 “真人表演”的创作人 |
[1:02:31] | So, come with us now as we go live to the lunar room, | 我们上去天网摄制 |
[1:02:34] | room on the 221st floor of the omni cam echosphere. | 221楼的太阴室 |
[1:02:38] | Where we’ll find the world’s greatest tele-visionary… | 采访超级电视摄制的先驱 |
[1:02:42] | The designer and architect of the world within a world | 桃源岛的设计者和总监 |
[1:02:46] | That is seahaven island… Christof. | 克里斯托弗 |
[1:02:48] | Before we begin, I’d like to thank you… | 我先代表观众 |
[1:02:50] | on behalf of our audience for granting this interview. | 多谢你接受专访 |
[1:02:53] | We know how demanding your schedule is and… | 我们知道你工作繁忙 |
[1:02:55] | we all know how jealously you guard your privacy. | 一向作风都是尽量低调 |
[1:02:58] | This, sir, is indeed an honor. | 能够采访你 我深感荣幸 |
[1:03:01] | Don’t mention it. | 不要客气 |
[1:03:02] | Well, the catalyst for the recent dramatic events… | “真人表演”最近的一波三折 |
[1:03:05] | on the show has been Truman’s father, Kirk. | 起因是楚门的父亲偷偷回去 |
[1:03:10] | And his attempts to infiltrate the show. | 外面的人擅闯桃源要接触楚门 |
[1:03:11] | But before we get into that, I think it’s worth noting | 我们注意到 |
[1:03:13] | That this is not the first time someone from the outside | 这并不是首次 对不对? |
[1:03:17] | Has attempted To reach Truman, is it? we have had close calls in the past. | 但都是有惊无险 |
[1:03:19] | Truman! It’s television! | 楚门 上电视了 |
[1:03:22] | Yes! Yes! I did it! I’m on the Truman show! | 我终于上了”真人表演” |
[1:03:27] | But there’s never been anything to compare. | 但历来的擅闯事件中 |
[1:03:29] | With this most recent Breach in security… | 最近这次最严重 |
[1:03:31] | The first intruder to be a former cast member. | 因为擅闯的人是前任演员 |
[1:03:35] | A dead one at that. | 而且本来已经死了 |
[1:03:36] | Gotta say, writing Kirk back in… masterstroke. | 你让却克复出 是神来之笔 |
[1:03:40] | Since Kirk started this crisis in Truman’s life, | 既然这场风波由却克引起 |
[1:03:43] | I came to the conclusion that only he could end it. | 我认为解铃还须系铃人 |
[1:03:46] | Truman! Truman! | 楚门… |
[1:03:48] | – No! That’s off limits! Why? – What’s over there? | -不准过去 -那里有什么? |
[1:03:52] | Nothing. It’s dangerous. That’s all. | 没什么 只是危险 |
[1:03:55] | You’ve got to know your limitations, Truman. | 你要记着 有些地方不可以去 |
[1:03:57] | but let’s remind viewers exactly why Dad was written out in the first place. | 当年为什么删除却克这角色? |
[1:04:01] | as Truman grew up, | 楚门长大后 |
[1:04:03] | we were forced to manufacture ways to keep him on the island. | 我们设法把他留在桃源岛 |
[1:04:07] | I’d like to be an explorer, like the great Magellan. | 我想做探险家 像麦哲伦一样 |
[1:04:10] | You’re too late. There’s really nothing left to explore. | 现在世上已没什么好探险的 |
[1:04:18] | Finally, I came up with Kirk’s drowning. | 于是 我安排却克浸死 |
[1:04:21] | Most effective. Truman’s been terrified of the water ever since. | 那办法很有效 楚门从此怕水 |
[1:04:24] | When Kirk read the synopsis of the episode, | 却克被迫浸死 退出节目 |
[1:04:27] | He was disappointed to say the least. | 不消说 失望得很 |
[1:04:32] | Jesus! I’m sure that’s what caused him to break onto the set. | 于是千方百计潜回片场 |
[1:04:34] | But how do you intend to explain his 22-year absence? | 但你怎解释他失踪了二十二年 |
[1:04:39] | Amnesia. | 失忆 |
[1:04:41] | Brilliant. | 高明 |
[1:04:42] | Let’s take Some viewer phone calls. | 现在接听观众电话 |
[1:04:45] | Charlotte, North Carolina, You’re on with Christof. | 北卡州的卡露莲 请说 |
[1:04:49] | Uh, yeah, Hi, Christof. | 你好 克里斯托弗 |
[1:04:51] | I was wondering how many cameras you got in that town. | 你在镇上布置了多少部摄影机 |
[1:04:54] | Somewhere in the vicinity of 5,000. | 五千部左右 |
[1:04:57] | That’s a lot of cameras. | 好多 |
[1:04:59] | Remember, we started with just one. | 记着 我开始时只用一部 |
[1:05:03] | He was curious from birth. Premature by 2 weeks. | 他一出生就好奇 早产两星期 |
[1:05:08] | Almost as if he couldn’t wait to get started. | 就像迫不及待 |
[1:05:10] | His eagerness to leave his mother’s womb. | 正因为他急于走出娘胎 |
[1:05:13] | Was the very reason he was the one selected. | 所以才获选 |
[1:05:15] | In competition with 5 other unwanted pregnancies, | 我们从六个待领养胎儿中 |
[1:05:18] | The casting of a show, determined by an air date, | 选出楚门 因为楚门… |
[1:05:20] | Truman was the one who arrived on cue. | 在现场直播中 准时出世 |
[1:05:28] | Incidentally, I believe Truman is the first child… | 楚门似乎是首名被机构 |
[1:05:30] | to have been legally adopted by a corporation. | 合法领养的孩子 |
[1:05:33] | That’s correct. | 对 |
[1:05:34] | The show has generated enormous revenues now, | 节目带来庞大的收益 |
[1:05:37] | Equivalent to the gross national product of a small country. | 相当于一个小国的年产总值 |
[1:05:40] | People forget it takes the population | 但制作上 |
[1:05:42] | Of an entire country to keep the show running. | 也需要一国的人手 |
[1:05:44] | Since the show is on 24-hours a day without commercial interruption, | 因为二十四小时播放 没广告时间 |
[1:05:48] | all those staggering revenues are generated by product placement. | 收入全靠商品的选用 |
[1:05:53] | That’s true. Everything on the show is for sale. | 对 节目上一切都是发售的 |
[1:05:55] | From the actor’s wardrobe, food products, to the very homes they live in. | 演员的服装 食品 住屋等等 |
[1:05:57] | And all of it available in the Truman catalog. | 详情请参阅真人目录 |
[1:06:00] | Operators are standing by. | 欢迎随时来电查询 |
[1:06:02] | Christof, let me ask you, | 克里斯托弗 请问… |
[1:06:04] | why do you think Truman has never come close… | 为什么至今楚门还不知道 |
[1:06:07] | to discovering the true nature of his world until now? | 自己活在一个什么样的世界? |
[1:06:11] | We accept the reality of the world with which we are presented. | 我们都接受现实 |
[1:06:15] | It’s as simple as that. | 就是那么简单 |
[1:06:17] | The hague for Christof. Hello? The hague? | 海牙有观众打电话来 海牙? |
[1:06:22] | All right, we’ve lost that call. Let’s go to hollywood. You’re on tru-talk. | 现在改接好莱坞的电话 |
[1:06:26] | Hi, Christof. I’d just Like to say one thing. You’re a liar and a manipulator, | 克里斯托弗 我只想说你好阴险 |
[1:06:30] | And what you’ve done to Truman is sick! | 你的所作所为令人恶心 |
[1:06:34] | Well, we remember this voice, don’t we? | 我们都认得这个声音 |
[1:06:38] | How could we forget? | 怎能忘记? |
[1:06:39] | Let’s go to another call. | 不如改接另一个电话 |
[1:06:40] | No, no, no. It’s fine, Mike. | 不要紧 迈克 |
[1:06:43] | I love to reminisce with former members of the cast. | 我想跟前度演员聚聚旧 |
[1:06:48] | Sylvia… | 西尔维娅 |
[1:06:50] | as you announced so melodramatically to the world, | 你当众沷妇骂街 其实没意思 |
[1:06:54] | You think because you batted your eyes at Truman once… | 你以为自己曾向楚门抛眉弄眼 |
[1:06:59] | flirted with him… stole a few minutes of air time with him… | 打情骂俏 曾和他一起出镜几分钟 |
[1:07:03] | to thrust yourself and your politics into the limelight… | 卖弄过自己和自己的政见 |
[1:07:07] | That you know him? | 就以为了解他? |
[1:07:08] | That you know What’s right for him? | 知道什么才适合他? |
[1:07:10] | You really think you’re in a position to judge him? | 有资格去评论他? |
[1:07:13] | What right do you have to take a baby? | 你有什么权… |
[1:07:15] | And turn his life into some kind of mockery? | 把一个人的一生 塑造成闹剧 |
[1:07:19] | Don’t you ever feel guilty? | 你一点也不觉得内疚? |
[1:07:22] | I have given Truman a chance to lead a normal life. | 我为楚门提供一个正常的人生 |
[1:07:28] | The world… the place you live in… is the sick place. | 这个你所住的世界是病态的 |
[1:07:35] | Seahaven’s the way the world should be. | 桃源才是模范的世界 |
[1:07:38] | He’s not a performer. He’s a prisoner. | 他不是演员 是囚犯 |
[1:07:39] | Look at him! Look at what you’ve done to him! | 任由你摆布 |
[1:07:41] | He can leave at any time. | 他随时可以走 |
[1:07:43] | If his was more than just a vague ambition, | 假如他稍有野心 |
[1:07:46] | If he was absolutely determined to discover the truth, | 假如他下定决心要查出真相 |
[1:07:51] | There’s no way we could prevent him. | 我们无法阻止他 |
[1:07:53] | I think what distresses you really, Caller, | 你不安 其实另有原因 |
[1:07:59] | Is that ultimately… Truman prefers his cell, as you call it. | 就是楚门甘愿坐你所谓的监狱 |
[1:08:05] | That’s where you’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:08:07] | You’re so wrong, and He’ll prove you wrong. | 大错特错 他会证明你是错的 |
[1:08:11] | Well, aside from The heated comments of a very vocal minority. | 观众甚少有恶评 |
[1:08:15] | It’s been an overwhelmingly Positive experience. | 绝大部分都说它有益世道人心 |
[1:08:17] | Yes. For Truman and for the viewing public. | 对楚门 对观众 都有裨益 |
[1:08:20] | Well, Christof, I can’t thank you enough… | 克里斯托弗 万分感谢 |
[1:08:23] | for giving so generously of your time tonight. | 感谢你百忙中接受访问 |
[1:08:25] | I think it’s safe to say now that this crisis is behind us… | 现在危机已成过去 |
[1:08:28] | and Truman is back to his old self, | 楚门恢复了常态 |
[1:08:30] | We can look forward to some exciting new developments? | 节目会不会有新发展? |
[1:08:32] | Well, mike, the big news… | 未来的大事是 |
[1:08:34] | is that Meryl Will be leaving Truman in an upcoming episode. | 在下一集 美露会离开楚门 |
[1:08:38] | And a new romantic interest will be introduced. | 楚门将会有第二春 |
[1:08:41] | Aha. I’m determined television’s first on-air conception… | 我决定将性交过程 |
[1:08:44] | will still take place. | 首次在电视上直播 |
[1:08:46] | Well, another television milestone straight ahead. | 电视广播即将出现新的里程碑 |
[1:08:49] | You heard it here first. | 我们已率先为大家透露 |
[1:08:51] | It has been a singular honor and pleasure, sir. | 十分感谢你 |
[1:08:53] | – Christof…thank you. – Thank you, Mike. | -克里斯托弗 -谢谢你 迈克 |
[1:10:14] | – Hey, Simeon. – What? | -西文 -什么事? |
[1:10:20] | Is he looking at us? | 他是不是看着我们? |
[1:10:22] | Jesus, do you think he knows? | 不得了 难道他看出了破绽? |
[1:10:25] | Hello? | 你好? |
[1:10:27] | Better call Christof. | 我要通知克里斯托弗 |
[1:10:28] | Hello? Come in, major Burbank. | 报告 伯班克少校 |
[1:10:49] | – He’s back to his old self. – Thank god. | -他故态复萌 -天啊 |
[1:10:59] | That’s an unusual cat, my man. | 好怪的猫 |
[1:11:06] | I hereby… proclaim this planet… | 谨此把本星球命名为… |
[1:11:14] | Trumania of the burbank galaxy. | 伯班克星系楚门星 |
[1:11:20] | – Is he going? – Hallway camera. | -他要出去? -走廊镜头准备 |
[1:11:24] | That one’s for free. | 免费表演一次 |
[1:11:25] | Keep up with him. He’ll move fast. | 跟贴 他行动有点快 |
[1:11:28] | Stand by, All house cameras. | 全部摄影机准备 |
[1:11:31] | Morning! | 早安 |
[1:11:34] | Morning. In case I don’t see you… | 假如再碰不见你 |
[1:11:36] | Good afternoon, good evening, and good night. | 祝你早 午 晚都安 |
[1:11:41] | – Good afternoon. – Good morning. | -午安 -早安 |
[1:11:43] | evening, And good night. | 午安 晚安 |
[1:11:47] | – Morning. – Morning, spencer. | -早安 楚门 -早安 史宾沙 |
[1:11:49] | – How’s it going? – Hmm, let me check. | -你好吗? -让我检查一下 |
[1:11:52] | Vital signs are good. | 主要功能健全 |
[1:11:55] | Whoa, pluto! Whoop! | 阿冥 |
[1:11:58] | – Good morning, Truman! – Oh, look who’s here. | -早安 楚门 -原来是你们 |
[1:12:01] | – Beautiful day, isn’t it? – Every single day. | -今天天气很好 -天天都这样好 |
[1:12:03] | The policy… We’ve thought about it… and we’re gonna take it. | 我们决定向你买保险 |
[1:12:06] | – You’re kidding? – No! | -说笑? -不是说笑 |
[1:12:08] | Great! Why don’t we go up to my office right now, and we’ll sign the papers? | 好极 现在就上公司签文件吧 |
[1:12:10] | Uh, next week Would be much better. Next week would be better. | 下星期比较方便… |
[1:12:14] | – All right. See you guys. – Ok, bye now. See you next week. | -那么到时见 -到时见 |
[1:12:16] | – Give me something To look forward to. – You got it. | -约定你们了 -一言为定 |
[1:12:20] | See, this isn’t about insurance. | 这不是保险的事 |
[1:12:21] | This is about the great variable… | 而是生死无常的事 |
[1:12:24] | When will death occur? | “几时死”? |
[1:12:26] | Could be a week, a month, a year. | 一个星期 一个月 一年 |
[1:12:29] | Could be today. | 可能今天 |
[1:12:32] | Sunbather, minding his own business, | 你优哉游哉的晒太阳 |
[1:12:36] | Stabbed in the heart by the tip of a runaway beach umbrella. | 一不留神 心脏被沙滩伞捅到 |
[1:12:39] | No way to guard against that kind of thing. | 致命意外随时发生 防不胜防 |
[1:12:44] | Uh, sorry, excuse me. | 对不起 |
[1:12:45] | Uh, Truman, this is vivien. Vivien, this is Truman. | 楚门 这位是慧云 |
[1:12:48] | The two of you are gonna be neighbors. | 你们会经常见面 |
[1:12:54] | I guess what I’m… | 我的意思是… |
[1:12:55] | What I’m saying is that. Uh, life is… fragile. | 生命脆弱 |
[1:13:01] | – Vivien, your office. – Sorry. | -慧云 你的办公室 -对不起 |
[1:13:03] | What’s that? Oh, I’m sorry. Uh… | 什么? 对不起 |
[1:13:07] | You do? Oh, great. | 真的? 好极了 |
[1:13:10] | Uh, let me take your information. | 我记下你的资料 |
[1:13:29] | Ready 2. Go to 2. | 二号机准备 播二号 |
[1:13:35] | And back to medium. | 再用中镜 |
[1:13:38] | And wide. | 然后… 广镜 |
[1:13:48] | I was just trying to train the kid to… | 我正想训练这小子… |
[1:13:52] | Never mind. | 算了 |
[1:13:56] | What’s he doing in the basement? | 他在地下室干什么? |
[1:13:58] | He moved down there after Meryl packed up and left. | 美露走后 他搬了下去 |
[1:14:01] | Why wasn’t I told? Any unpredictable behavior has to be reported. | 他有突发的举动 该向我报告 |
[1:14:06] | Uh, he… he’s just sleeping, I thought. | 他在睡觉 我以为… |
[1:14:09] | This the best shot we’ve got? | 可以看得清楚点吗? |
[1:14:10] | – What’s to see? – What’s on the clock cam? | -你想看什么? -时钟摄影机呢? |
[1:14:13] | It’s an obstruction… obstruction. | 被东西挡着 |
[1:14:15] | What happened down there? | 他在地下室做过什么? |
[1:14:16] | He was just tidying up his garbage. I was gonna call you. | 收拾垃圾 我本想通知你 |
[1:14:21] | But halfway through he gave up, and he fell asleep. | 但他没收拾完就睡着了 |
[1:14:24] | I wanna check on the setups for the… | 我要检查明天的… |
[1:14:27] | insurance convention tomorrow. | 明天的保险会 |
[1:14:30] | Nice move. | 干得好 |
[1:14:40] | There you go. | 现在开始 |
[1:14:52] | Isolate the audio. Give me a closeup on his torso. | 对准音响 拍摄他的身体 |
[1:15:00] | He’s still breathing. | 有呼吸 |
[1:15:04] | Where’s chloe? Yes, sir. Call him. | 歌露 打电话给他 |
[1:15:05] | – What do you want me to say? – Tell him it’s a wrong number. | -说些什么? -说打错了 |
[1:15:12] | What took you so long? | 为什么那么久? |
[1:15:14] | Just had to wait for it. | 要轮候 |
[1:15:16] | They were busy. Here. | 客人多 你的 |
[1:15:20] | – What’s going on? – I don’t know. They’re… | -什么事? -不知道 |
[1:15:23] | He came down into the room. He did nothing but stand around for a while. | 他进房 站着 没做什么 |
[1:15:26] | Shut up and watch it! | 闭嘴 观察 |
[1:15:28] | Then we went to nightvision. | 然后我们就用夜镜 |
[1:15:31] | [ring]He’s asleep. | 他睡着了 |
[1:15:34] | – There! Stop it! – What? | -这里 停 -什么事? |
[1:15:36] | – Zoom in. – On which? | -放大 -哪里? |
[1:15:37] | Under the chair there. | 椅子下 |
[1:15:42] | Enhance it. | 加强清晰度 |
[1:15:46] | – Is it… oh. – Oh, my god. | -是不是… -不得了 |
[1:15:49] | I…if… he couldn’t have gone up the stairs. | 我… 他不可能在楼上 |
[1:15:52] | I definitely… he must still be in the room. | 一定在那里 |
[1:15:54] | – Get marlon Over there. – Right away. | -叫马龙去 -知道 |
[1:16:10] | Truman! Surprise party! | 楚门 有惊喜 |
[1:16:16] | Oh. Come on, buddy. | 快来 老朋友 |
[1:16:17] | I got a 6-pack of cold brewskis with our name on them. | 六罐冰冻啤酒等待你我享用 |
[1:16:21] | Come on, pal. Come on, buddy. | 你在哪里? 还不出来? |
[1:16:27] | Shit. | 糟了! |
[1:16:31] | Marlon, find him. He’s still in the room. | 马龙 找他 他还在房里 |
[1:16:38] | Come out, come out wherever you are. | 不要躲了 出来吧 |
[1:16:40] | That’s good. Keep it light. | 好 这语气就对了 |
[1:16:43] | I know you’re in here. I’m gonna find ya. | 我知道你在这里 我会找到你 |
[1:16:49] | Check under the table. | 搜桌子下面 |
[1:16:52] | The closet, behind you. | 你后面的衣柜 |
[1:17:00] | Gee. I wonder where he could possibly be. | 他究竟在哪里? |
[1:17:13] | The lawn cam, get me the lawn cam. | 草地镜头 用草地镜头 |
[1:17:22] | Don’t look in the camera. Say something. | 不要看镜头 继续说话 |
[1:17:24] | Keep it going. Keep it going. | 继续 继续 |
[1:17:25] | He’s gone. | 他走了 |
[1:17:27] | Cut transmission! | 停播 |
[1:17:28] | Cut transmission? | 停播? |
[1:17:29] | Cut it! Now! | 停播 |
[1:17:33] | Jesus! God in heaven! | 有没有搞错 |
[1:17:35] | – Everything’s black. – Give me the phone. | -漆黑一片 -把电话给我 |
[1:18:00] | We’ve got every available extra looking for him. | 所有配角都在搜索他 |
[1:18:02] | Uh, the principals are helping out. | 要角也在帮忙 |
[1:18:04] | The crew, too, so every sector’s covered. | 台前幕后都出动 搜遍每一角 |
[1:18:08] | – What about prop cars? – Yes, they’ve been accounted for. | -道具车有没有少了? -没有 |
[1:18:10] | He has to be on foot. | 他必定走路 |
[1:18:12] | He has the world’s most recognizable face. He can’t disappear. | 全世界都认得他 他跑不掉 |
[1:18:53] | go. Hunt him. Hunt him. Yeah. Go find him, pluto. Good dog! Good dog! | 搜他出来… 乖狗 |
[1:18:58] | All this fuss. | 大阵容 |
[1:19:00] | If he could just hear my voice. | 他听到我的声音 就会出来 |
[1:19:03] | Truman! Truman! | 楚门… |
[1:19:08] | Let me try. | 我试试叫他 |
[1:19:09] | Truman! It’s me! Dad! Let’s talk! | 楚门 是爸爸 有事找我商量 |
[1:19:18] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[1:19:21] | Just about done with the square. | 我们搜过广场 |
[1:19:23] | Got to go back to barrymore, Check the interiors. He’s got to be in there. | 他一定在巴利摩处 回去搜吧 |
[1:19:27] | Simeon: Barrymore, huh? | 巴利摩? |
[1:19:29] | – Uh-huh. But what about the college? Who’s watching that? – I don’t know. | -学校呢? 谁去? -不知道 |
[1:19:32] | – Send somebody over there, ok? – All right. | -派人去吧 -知道 |
[1:19:39] | Take another man and get down there now, all right? | 立即带个人去 |
[1:19:41] | I don’t give a damn. Just find the son of a bitch. | 一定要把那杂种抓出来 |
[1:19:43] | Get some batteries. | 拿电池来 |
[1:19:45] | This guy’s not gonna glow in the dark. Just get ’em down here. | 黑漆漆怎找到他? |
[1:19:48] | I don’t know what’s going on. Reroute it back to me. | 什么事? 接过来我这里 |
[1:19:50] | We need more light. We’ll never find him this way. | 太暗了 不可能找到他 |
[1:19:59] | What time is it? | 现在几点? |
[1:20:01] | It’s way too early for that. | 日出太早了 |
[1:20:09] | Cue the sun. | 准备日出 |
[1:20:17] | Jeez! What time is it? | 几点? |
[1:20:20] | Christof, What’s going on? | 克里斯托弗 什么事? |
[1:20:22] | Did you know that there’s a rumor circulating that he’s dead? | 有传闻说他死了 |
[1:20:25] | You hear me? The media is having a feeding frenzy over this. | 听到吗? 记者蜂拥而至 |
[1:20:28] | All the phone lines are jammed, | 人人都打电话来 |
[1:20:30] | And every network has a pirated shot of marlon | 所有电视台都播 |
[1:20:32] | Making an ass of himself in front of the camera. | 马龙出丑镜头 |
[1:20:34] | The sponsors are threatening to rip up their contracts. | 赞助商威胁要取消合约 |
[1:20:36] | Why? We’re getting higher tatings with this graphic | 取消? 现在停播 |
[1:20:38] | Than we’ve ever had on this show. | 收视率也很高 |
[1:20:44] | No sign of him. | 他无踪无影 |
[1:20:46] | Why don’t you head back to town and join the others? | 马龙 你回来 跟其他人会合 |
[1:20:48] | Everyone else is at first positions, ok? Thank you. | 大家留在原位 知道吗? |
[1:20:53] | Everyone’s at first positions, right? | 大家留在原位了吗? |
[1:21:12] | We’ve got the light. So he’s got to be there somewhere. | 他一定还没走 |
[1:21:17] | We’re not watching the sea. | 我们没有留意海面 |
[1:21:20] | Simeon: hang on a minute. Why would we watch the sea? | 为什么要留意海面? |
[1:21:22] | Sweep the harbor. | 搜索海港 |
[1:21:23] | Bring up the harbor cameras. Shift all harbor cameras to computer, please. | 启动海港摄影机 将镜头接去电脑 |
[1:21:27] | Some of those are out, aren’t they? | 有些摄影机失灵? |
[1:21:29] | Yeah. We have 4 of them down, but we have the lighthouse cameras up. | 四部失灵 但灯塔那个有效 |
[1:21:32] | – All buoy cams, please. – What’s happening? | -开动水上摄影机 -什么事? |
[1:21:36] | – ok. Long lens, short base cameras. – Why are we looking at the water? | -长镜 -为什么搜索水面? |
[1:21:39] | Pan it, Will you, please? | 好 移动它 |
[1:21:45] | Truman… | 楚门 |
[1:21:49] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[1:21:52] | How can he sail? He’s in insurance. | 他是做保险 怎懂得驾驶船? |
[1:21:54] | Isn’t he terrified of the water? | 他不怕水吗? |
[1:21:55] | Resume transmission. | 恢复播映 |
[1:21:57] | Resuming transmission. | 恢复播映中 |
[1:22:03] | hey, I want a piece of that 2 to 1 he doesn’t make it. | 二赔一 我赌他溜不掉 |
[1:22:11] | Just leave ’em In the car. | 车匙留在车内 |
[1:22:26] | Let’s get off this mast shot. We can’t see his face. | 别用船杆镜 看不见他的脸 |
[1:22:28] | – Go to the cabin cam. – Cabin cam. | -用船舱镜 -船舱镜 |
[1:22:33] | There. Perfect. | 好极 |
[1:22:35] | That’s our hero shot. | 拍到我们的英雄了 |
[1:23:02] | Let’s get another boat out there. | 派另一艘船出去 |
[1:23:05] | Ok. Listen, gus, I need you to talk to the guys on the ferry. | 吉士 我要跟码头的人通话 |
[1:23:08] | Come on. Get it moving. Get it out of here. | 快点 快点出发 |
[1:23:12] | Come on. | 快些 |
[1:23:14] | I’m just a bus driver. | 我只是巴士司机 |
[1:23:15] | Bottom line is, they can’t drive the boat. | 他们不懂得驾驶船 |
[1:23:18] | They’re actors. | 他们都是演员 |
[1:23:23] | How do we stop him? | 怎样截停他? |
[1:23:36] | Ok, uh… | 好吧 |
[1:23:40] | We’re going to be accessing the weather program now. | 开动风浪程式 |
[1:23:44] | So hold on to your hats. | 大家准备好 |
[1:23:46] | You got that? | 知不知道? |
[1:23:48] | No. I think we’re gonna want to localize the storm over the boat. | 把风暴集中在船上 |
[1:23:55] | You can get the coordinates for that. | 要对准船的位置 |
[1:23:57] | There’s no rescue boat. He won’t know what to do. | 他没有救生艇 应付不来 |
[1:24:00] | He’ll turn back. He’ll be too afraid. | 他会害怕 会驶回来 |
[1:24:06] | There she blows. | 风暴来了 |
[1:24:19] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[1:24:44] | Give me some lightning. | 闪电 |
[1:24:46] | Again! | 再闪 |
[1:24:48] | Hit him again! | 再闪 |
[1:25:01] | For god’s sake, Christof, the whole world is watching. | 收手 全世界都在看着 |
[1:25:04] | We can’t let him die In front of a live audience. | 不能让他当众死掉 |
[1:25:06] | He was born in front of a live audience. | 他当众出生 |
[1:25:37] | Truman! | 楚门 |
[1:25:42] | You can do it! Hold on! | 你做得到的 加把劲 |
[1:26:09] | Is that the best you can do? | 你还有什么法宝? |
[1:26:13] | You’re gonna have to kill me! | 你想阻挡我 只有杀了我 |
[1:26:19] | – On behalf of the studio, I demand that you cease transmission. – Keep running. | -我命令你停播 -继续播 |
[1:26:22] | What shall we do with a drunken sailor early in the mornin’? | 早晨遇到一个醉水手 问你怎么办? |
[1:26:27] | Increase the wind. | 加强风力 |
[1:26:28] | Increase the wind! | 加强风力! |
[1:26:32] | I’m telling you for the last time. | 我最后警告你 |
[1:26:33] | – How close is he? – Very. | -有多接近? -很接近 |
[1:26:35] | – Capsize him. Tip him over. – Damn you, Christof! | -吹翻他 吹他落海 -去你的 |
[1:26:37] | – You can’t. He’s tied himself to the boat! – Shut up! | -他把自己绑着船身 -闭嘴 |
[1:26:40] | He’s gonna drown, and he doesn’t even care. | 他连浸死也不怕 |
[1:26:41] | Do it. No. Do it! | 吹翻他… |
[1:27:38] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[1:31:51] | I want to talk to him. | 我想跟他谈谈 |
[1:32:11] | Truman. | 楚门 |
[1:32:14] | You can speak. | 你可以说话 |
[1:32:17] | I can hear you. | 我听得到你 |
[1:32:23] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[1:32:24] | I am the creator of a television show… | 我是创造者 |
[1:32:27] | that gives hope and joy and inspiration to millions. | 创造了一个 受万众欢迎的电视节目 |
[1:32:35] | Then who am i? | 那么 我是谁? |
[1:32:37] | You’re the star. | 你就是那个节目的明星 |
[1:32:44] | Was nothing real? | 什么都是假的? |
[1:32:46] | You were real. | 你是真的 |
[1:32:49] | That’s what made you so good to watch. | 所以才有那么多人看你 |
[1:32:52] | Listen to me, Truman. | 楚门 听我说 |
[1:32:54] | There’s no more truth out there… | 外面的世界… |
[1:32:57] | Than there is in the world I created for you. | 跟我给你的世界一样的虚假 |
[1:33:01] | The same lies. | 有一样的谎言 |
[1:33:05] | The same deceit. | 一样的欺诈 |
[1:33:07] | But in my world… | 但在我的世界 |
[1:33:11] | You have nothing to fear. | 你什么也不用怕 |
[1:33:15] | I know you better than you know yourself. | 我比你更清楚你自己 |
[1:33:17] | You never had a camera in my head. | 你无法在我脑内装摄影机 |
[1:33:22] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕 |
[1:33:25] | That’s why you can’t leave. | 所以你不能走 |
[1:33:31] | It’s ok, Truman. I understand. | 楚门 不要紧 我明白 |
[1:33:36] | I have been watching you your whole life. | 我看了你的一生 |
[1:33:41] | I was watching when you were born. | 你出生时 我在看你 |
[1:33:46] | I was watching when you took your first step. | 你学走路时 我在看你 |
[1:33:53] | I watched you on your first day of school. | 你入学 我在看你 |
[1:33:58] | The episode when you lost your first tooth. | 还有你掉第一颗牙齿那一幕 |
[1:34:06] | You can’t leave, Truman. | 你不能离开 楚门 |
[1:34:09] | Please, god. | 上帝 求求你 |
[1:34:10] | You belong here… | 你属于这里 |
[1:34:12] | You can do it. | 你可以走出去 |
[1:34:15] | With me. | 跟我一起吧 |
[1:34:19] | Talk to me. | 回答我 |
[1:34:22] | Say something. | 说句话 |
[1:34:27] | Well, say something, Goddamn it. You’re on television. | 说话! 你在电视上 |
[1:34:31] | You’re live to the whole world. | 正在向全世界直播 |
[1:34:50] | In case I don’t see you… | 假如再碰不见你… |
[1:34:53] | Good afternoon, good evening, and good night. | 祝你早 午 晚都安 |
[1:35:28] | He did it. He did it. | 他做到了 他做到了 |
[1:35:31] | He did it! He did it! | 他做到了 他做到了 |
[1:35:35] | He made it! Yeah! All right, Truman! | 他做到了 走吧 楚门 |
[1:35:47] | Cease transmission. | 停播 |
[1:35:55] | – You want another slice? – No. I’m ok. | -还要一片吗? -不要了 |
[1:35:58] | – What else is on? Where’s the tv guide? – Let’s see what else is on. | -还有什么节目? -看看还有什么 |