英文名称:The Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn - Part 1
年代:2011
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | 暮光之城:破晓(上) | |
[00:23] | Childhood is not from birth to a certain age. | 童年并非从出生到某一年龄的时间段 |
[00:27] | At a certain age the child is grown and puts away childish things. | 到了一定岁数,孩子会长大,抛开幼稚的东西 |
[00:40] | Childhood is the kingdom where nobody dies. | 童年是没有生老病死的国度 |
[00:51] | Jake! Jacob! | 杰克!雅各布! |
[01:07] | ��於 �E零壹壹年捌月拾叁日(星期六)下午五�r �e行�Y婚典�Y 薄酌 恭�您 �H第光�R 新娘 伊莎�拉・����・斯旺 新郎 �鄣氯A・安�|尼・�R森・卡�� 及其父母 敬邀 �A盛�D州 福克斯� | |
[01:23] | Phil! | 菲尔! |
[01:29] | It’s happening. | 终于盼来了 |
[01:43] | You just have to break them in. | 你只要练习一下就好了 |
[01:45] | I’ve been breaking them in for 3 days. | 我都练了3天了 |
[01:49] | -Can I just go barefoot? – No! | -我能光着脚吗?-不! |
[01:51] | Absolutely not! | 绝对不行! |
[01:52] | I’m thinking it’s just a little much, you know? | 我觉得这有点过了,不是吗? |
[01:55] | The dress and the shoes… | 婚纱,鞋子 |
[01:57] | All of this. | 所有这些 |
[02:00] | No, it’s exactly enough. | 不,这很重要 |
[02:02] | Tomorrow will be perfect. | 明天会非常完美 |
[02:05] | Where you want ’em, boss? | 放哪儿,老板娘? |
[02:07] | On either side of the aisle. | 通道的两边 |
[02:09] | – What aisle? – Does no one have vision? | – 什么通道?- 没人长眼睛吗? |
[02:30] | You! Go home and gets lots of beauty sleep. | 你!快回家睡个美容觉 |
[02:32] | That’s an order. | 这是命令 |
[02:35] | OK… | 好吧 |
[03:23] | I’m just checking for cold feet. | 我只是看看你有没有紧张得手脚冰凉 |
[03:28] | Mine are toasty warm. | 我的脚热乎乎的 |
[03:31] | It’s not too late to change your mind. | 现在改变主意还不晚 |
[03:33] | You’re having second thoughts? | 你有其它想法了? |
[03:38] | You are? | 有吗? |
[03:41] | I’ve waited a century to marry you, Ms. Swan. | 我为娶你已经等了一个世纪,斯旺小姐 |
[03:45] | But? | 可是? |
[03:48] | But? | 可是? |
[03:50] | I haven’t told you everything about myself. | 你并不了解我的全部 |
[03:53] | What? You’re not a virgin? | 不了解什么?你不是处男? |
[04:04] | You can’t scare me away now. | 你现在别想把我吓跑 |
[04:09] | A few years after Carlisle created me, | 卡莱尔把我变成吸血鬼的几年后 |
[04:13] | I rebelled against him. | 我向他反抗 |
[04:16] | I resented him for curbing my appetite. | 我讨厌他扼制我的欲望 |
[04:19] | For a while, I went off on my own. | 有一阵子,我离家出走 |
[04:22] | I wanted to know how it felt to hunt. | 我想要知道追寻猎物的感觉 |
[04:30] | To taste human blood. | 想要尝人血的味道 |
[05:14] | All the men I killed | 我杀的所有人 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:852个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:118个,六级词汇:49个,GRE词汇:67个,托福词汇:80个,考研词汇:125个,专四词汇:107个,专八词汇:14个, 所有生词标注共:213个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[05:18] | were monsters. | 都是恶魔 |
[05:24] | And so was I. | 于是我也成了恶魔 |
[05:30] | Edward, they were all murderers. | 爱德华,他们都是杀人犯 |
[05:34] | You’ve probably saved more lives than you’ve took. | 你救的人也许比你杀的人还多 |
[05:37] | Bella, that’s what I’ve told myself | 贝拉,我也是这么告诉自己的 |
[05:40] | but they were all human beings. | 但他们都是活生生的人 |
[05:43] | I looked into their eyes as they died and saw who I was. | 他们临死时,我望着他们的眼睛,看见了我自己 |
[05:47] | And what I was capable of. | 和我的能力 |
[05:52] | And what I’ll be capable of. | 我将拥有的能力 |
[05:55] | Why are you telling me this tonight? | 你为什么今晚告诉我这些? |
[05:57] | Do you reall think this would change my mind about you? | 你真的以为这会改变我对你的看法? |
[06:00] | I just wondered if it would change your mind about yourself. | 不知道这是否会改变你对自己的看法 |
[06:04] | And who you’ll want see in the mirror a year from now. | 你希望一年后在镜中看到怎样的自己 |
[06:10] | I know I can do this. | 我知道我做得到 |
[06:12] | Let me tell you why, | 我来告诉你原因 |
[06:14] | because you did. | 因为你能做到 |
[06:18] | You should give yourself some credit for that. | 这应该有你的功劳 |
[06:21] | Hopefully a year from now, | 希望一年后 |
[06:22] | I’ll look in the mirror and see someone like you. | 我在镜子中看到的我就像你一样 |
[06:27] | Someone capable of courage, sacrifice, and | 一个有勇气、愿意牺牲 |
[06:32] | love. | 能够爱的人 |
[06:38] | -What is that? – Come on! Let’s go. | -什么声音?- 快点!我们走吧 |
[06:40] | I’m late for my bachelor party. | 我该去参加我的告别单身的派对了 |
[06:43] | Send him out Bella, or we’re coming in after him. | 放他走吧,贝拉,否则我们就进来拉人了 |
[06:47] | So this party, will there be strippers? | 那么这个派对,会有脱衣舞娘吗? |
[06:54] | No, just a couple of mountain lions. | 没有,只有一些山狮 |
[06:55] | Maybe a few bears. | 也许有几头熊 |
[06:59] | Don’t worry Bella, we’ll get him back in plenty of time. | 别担心,贝拉,我们过一阵子会送他回来的 |
[07:02] | OK go, before they break my house. | 快走吧,免得他们把我房子掀了 |
[07:14] | I’ll meet you at the altar. | 婚礼上见 |
[07:18] | I’ll be the one in white. | 我是穿的白色婚纱的那个 |
[07:21] | That’s very convincing. | 真有说服力 |
[09:12] | What did I say about beauty sleep? | 我不是说要睡美容觉的吗? |
[09:14] | Sorry. Bad dream. | 对不起,做恶梦了 |
[09:18] | Maybe it’s wedding jitters. | 可能是婚前紧张症吧 |
[09:22] | Do you need some help? | 需要帮忙吗? |
[09:24] | I can do her hair. | 我可以帮她弄头发 |
[09:27] | Really? | 真的吗? |
[09:32] | Please. I’m not offended by your choice of groom. | 拜托,你要跟谁结婚,关我什么事 |
[09:36] | Just my blatant lack of respect for mortality. | 只是觉得我不尊重道德界线 |
[09:40] | Essentially. | 基本上是 |
[09:43] | Weddings, they bring everyone together! | 婚礼,会让大家走到一起的! |
[09:48] | Hey, Phil, did you find our daughter? | 嘿,菲尔, 你有看到我们的女儿吗? |
[09:50] | Are those graduation caps? | 这是毕业帽吗? |
[09:53] | Hah! How creative! | 哈!好有创意! |
[09:57] | – Or weird. – Alice? Bella? | – 或者古怪 – 爱丽丝?贝拉? |
[09:59] | In here, Mom. | 在这儿,妈 |
[10:05] | Oh my gosh! You’re so beautiful! | 哦,天啊,你真美 |
[10:11] | Crap! My mascara. | 该死!我的睫毛膏 |
[10:14] | Thanks! | 谢谢 |
[10:17] | Charlie, get in here! | 查理,快过来! |
[10:19] | You sure? I don’t wanna … | 确定吗?我可不想… |
[10:27] | I know. I look hot. | 我知道,我看上去很精神 |
[10:31] | We’ve thought you needed something blue. | 我们觉得你需要一件蓝色的东西 |
[10:34] | And something old. | 还要够老 |
[10:35] | – Besides your mother. – Ah, nice… | – 除你妈妈之外 – 哦,够损… |
[10:39] | – It was grandma Swan’s. – But we added the sapphires. | – 这是斯旺奶奶的 – 不过我们镶上了蓝宝石 |
[10:43] | It’s beautiful you guys! | 真漂亮啊! |
[10:45] | Wow. Thank you so much. | 哇,非常感谢 |
[10:47] | It’s your first family heirloom. | 这是你的第一件传家宝 |
[10:51] | Pass it on to your daughter, and her daughter. | 传给你的女儿,还有女儿的女儿 |
[11:02] | Mom, I love it. | 妈妈,我喜欢 |
[11:03] | No! No smudging my masterpiece! | 别!别破坏了我的杰作! |
[11:06] | She’s right. | 她说得对 |
[11:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[11:16] | It’s time for the dress! | 该穿婚纱了! |
[11:20] | Do you want to see it? – I wanna see! | – 你们想要看看吗? – 我想看! |
[11:37] | They’ve got to be related. | 他们肯定是一家人 |
[11:39] | What a gene pool! | 多优良的基因库啊! |
[11:40] | Seriously. | 不是盖的 |
[11:42] | You’ve got some drool. | 你…流口水了 |
[11:47] | So, do you think Bella will be showing? | 你认为贝拉会现身吗? |
[11:50] | Jess, she is not pregnant. | 杰西,她没怀孕 |
[11:52] | Okay! Who else gets married at 18? | 好吧!还有谁18岁就结婚的? |
[12:19] | Ready? | 准备好了吗? |
[12:22] | Yeah… | 是的… |
[12:27] | Just don’t let me fall, Dad. | 别让我摔倒,老爸 |
[12:30] | Never. | 绝对不会 |
[14:37] | Ladies and gentlemen, we’re gathered here on this glorious day | 女士们先生们,在这个大喜的日子,我们欢聚一堂 |
[14:41] | to witness the union of | 一同见证爱德华・卡伦 |
[14:42] | Edward Cullen and Bella Swan. | 和贝拉・斯旺这对新人的结合 |
[14:45] | Please repeat after me. | 请跟我说 |
[14:48] | “I, Edward Cullen.” | 我,爱德华・卡伦 |
[14:50] | I, Edward Cullen. | 我,爱德华・卡伦 |
[14:51] | “Take you, Bella Swan.” | 将与你,贝拉・斯旺 |
[14:54] | Take you, Bella Swan. | 将与你,贝拉・斯旺 |
[14:55] | “To have and to hold.” | 永结同心 |
[14:59] | To have and to hold. | 永结同心 |
[15:03] | For better or for worse. | 不论好坏 |
[15:05] | For richer or for poorer. | 不论富有或贫苦 |
[15:08] | In sickness and in health. | 不论疾病或健康 |
[15:12] | To love. | 都彼此相爱 |
[15:15] | To cherish. | 并相互珍惜 |
[15:17] | As long as we both shall live. | 直到永远 |
[15:22] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[15:23] | I do. | 我愿意 |
[15:27] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[15:29] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[16:35] | I just thought it would be bigger. | 我原以为会再大些 |
[16:38] | Hi guys. | 嗨,你们好 |
[16:40] | We were just saying how pretty everything is. We were all just saying. | 我们才在聊这里真漂亮 |
[16:42] | Thanks so much. You don’t think it’s too much? | 太谢谢了,你们不觉得太铺张了吗? |
[16:45] | No! Not at all. | 没有,完全没有 |
[16:48] | Hey man! Nice to see you. | 嘿,哥们!很高兴见到你 |
[16:50] | I’m happy for you.Thank you! | 我替你高兴,谢谢! |
[16:53] | I hope you’ll be happy, Bella. | 我希望你幸福,贝拉 |
[16:54] | Thank you, Billy. | 谢谢你,比利 |
[16:57] | Have you heard from him? | 你有他的消息吗? |
[16:58] | I’m sure Jake wishes you the best. | 我肯定杰克会祝福你的 |
[17:02] | Well, I plan on getting drunk. | 我要去喝个痛快了 |
[17:05] | They’re serving some pretty fancy champagne. Sue, can I get you a glass? | 他们准备的香槟很不错。苏,要我帮你拿一杯吗? |
[17:10] | Sparkling is fine with her. | 她喝起泡葡萄酒就好 |
[17:12] | Sounds great. | 好极了 |
[17:16] | Bella! | 贝拉! |
[17:19] | – Congratulations! – Thank you. | – 恭喜! – 谢谢 |
[17:22] | Eleazar and Carmen, right? | 艾丽莎和卡门,对吗? |
[17:24] | And these are cousins from Alaska. Tanya and Kate. | 这些是来自阿拉斯加的表兄弟。塔尼亚和凯特 |
[17:27] | We’ve heard so much about you! | 我们听到很多关于你的事了 |
[17:29] | Welcome to the family. | 欢迎加入大家庭 |
[17:30] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:36] | Irina. | 易瑞娜 |
[17:38] | Come meet Bella. | 来见见贝拉 |
[17:44] | – I can’t do this. – You’ve promised. | – 我做不到 – 你答应过 |
[17:48] | They’ve invited one… | 他们邀请了一个… |
[17:57] | Irina, he is our friend. | 易瑞娜,他是我们的朋友 |
[17:59] | They killed Laurent. | 他们杀了劳伦特 |
[18:00] | He tried to kill Bella. | 他想要杀贝拉 |
[18:02] | I don’t believe that! He wanted to be like us. | 我不相信!他想要和我们一样 |
[18:06] | To live in peace with humans, | 与人类和平共处 |
[18:09] | with me. | 跟我相守 |
[18:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:14] | Irina! | 易瑞娜! |
[18:17] | Let’s not monopolize the bride. | 我们不要把持着新娘了 |
[18:19] | – Congratulations! – Thank you. | – 恭喜 – 谢谢 |
[18:21] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[18:24] | What’s a wedding without family drama? | 没有家族闹剧,哪叫婚礼? |
[18:27] | Excuse me. Is this on? | 对不起。这开了吗? |
[18:31] | Hello! | 大家好 |
[18:36] | I’d like to propose a toast, | 我想要举杯敬酒 |
[18:38] | to my new sister. | 敬我的新弟妹 |
[18:41] | Bella, I hope you’ve got enough sleep these last 18 years | 贝拉,我希望你在过去的18年里睡眠充足 |
[18:45] | cause you won’t be getting anymore for a while. | 因为你可能有一阵子没法好好睡了 |
[18:53] | Bella was just like everybody else | 贝拉和大家一样 |
[18:55] | totally mesmerized by Edward. | 完全迷上了爱德华 |
[18:59] | Or “The Hair” as I called him. | 或者说“头发”,这是我给他起的外号 |
[19:03] | And then suddenly, Edward is all about Bella. | 突然之间,爱德华爱上了贝拉 |
[19:09] | Although she’s not captain of the volleyball team. | 尽管她不是排球队队长 |
[19:13] | I’m just kidding. | 我只是开开玩笑 |
[19:15] | Or the president of the Student Council. | 也不是学生会主席 |
[19:17] | Edward will be a good husband. | 爱德华会是一个好丈夫 |
[19:21] | I know this because… | 我知道这个是因为… |
[19:23] | I’m a cop. | 我是警察 |
[19:25] | I know things. | 我什么都知道 |
[19:28] | Like how to hunt somebody | 比如怎么抓捕犯人 |
[19:31] | till the ends of the earth. | 追到天涯海角 |
[19:33] | Now that you’re my sister… | 既然你是我的姐姐 |
[19:36] | You have to get over your aversion to fashion. | 你就得克服对时装的反感 |
[19:39] | And I know how to use a gun. | 我知道怎么用枪 |
[19:42] | Skirts, heels, and handbags. | 短裙、高跟鞋和手袋 |
[19:45] | “Go to sleep, my love. | 睡吧,我的宝贝 |
[19:48] | Go to sleep. | 睡吧 |
[19:52] | When you wake, | 当你醒来 |
[19:55] | you’ll see me.” | 你会看见我 |
[19:58] | I’d like to thank Renee and Charlie | 我想要谢谢蕾妮和查理 |
[20:00] | for bringing such a wonderful person into the world. | 让这么出色的人来到人世间 |
[20:04] | And into our lives. | 带到我们的生命中 |
[20:05] | We’ll cherish and protect her forever. | 我们会永远珍惜、保护她 |
[20:08] | It’s an extraordinary thing | 非同寻常的是 |
[20:11] | to meet someone who you can bare your soul to. | 能遇见一个你能敞开心扉的人 |
[20:15] | They’ll accept you for what you are. | 他们会接受你的一切 |
[20:21] | I’ve been waiting what seems like a very long time | 我等待了很长的时间 |
[20:26] | to get beyond what I am. | 才能够超越自我 |
[20:30] | With Bella, | 有了贝拉 |
[20:34] | I feel like I can finally begin. | 我才感到人生终于可以开始了 |
[20:41] | So I’d like to propose a toast to my beautiful bride. | 在此向我美丽的新娘敬酒 |
[20:47] | No measure of time with you will be long enough, | 跟你在一起的时光永远嫌不够 |
[20:53] | but let’s start with forever. | 但让我们从“永恒”开始 |
[21:24] | Another of your gifts has just arrived. | 你还有一份礼物刚到 |
[21:27] | What? | 什么? |
[21:29] | Come on… | 跟我来… |
[21:32] | What’s a wedding present doing in here? | 什么婚礼礼物会在这里? |
[21:35] | It’s a little more private. | 这样比较隐密一点 |
[21:37] | The best man didn’t have time to get a tux. | 伴郎还没时间准备燕尾服 |
[21:41] | Jacob! | 雅各布! |
[21:44] | Jacob. | 雅各布 |
[21:48] | Hey! | 嘿! |
[21:51] | – Hey Bella. – Hey. | – 嘿,Bella – 嘿 |
[21:53] | It was kind of you. | 你真是好人 |
[21:55] | Kind is my middle name. | 人好是我的座右铭 |
[22:01] | I’ll see if Rosalie wants to dance. | 我看看罗莎莉想不想跳舞 |
[22:05] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起迟到了 |
[22:06] | It doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[22:09] | Everything is perfect now. | 现在一切都很好 |
[22:14] | Dance with me? | 想要跟我跳支舞吗? |
[22:28] | Where have you been? | 你去哪里了? |
[22:31] | We were gonna put your face on a milk carton. | 们都要张贴寻人启事了 |
[22:34] | Mostly northern Canada. | 大多数时间在加拿大北部 |
[22:37] | I think. | 我想是这样 |
[22:40] | It’s weird to be back on two legs again, | 能够重新直立行走真是奇怪 |
[22:42] | with clothes. | 还穿着衣服 |
[22:44] | I fell out of practice with the whole human thing. | 我很久没有过人的生活了 |
[22:50] | Are you okay, | 你现在在这里 |
[22:54] | being here? | 还好吧? |
[22:58] | Why? Afraid I’ll trash your party? | 怎么?怕我踢场子啊? |
[23:11] | You’re not the only one. | 又不是只有你一个 |
[23:16] | You’d think I’d be used to telling you goodbye by now. | 你该认为我现在已经习惯和你说再见了 |
[23:22] | Come on, you’re not supposed to be the one crying, Bella. | 哭的人不该是你,贝拉 |
[23:30] | Everyone cries at weddings. | 谁在结婚时不掉泪 |
[23:35] | This is how I’ll remember you. | 这样我会只记得哭泣的你 |
[23:38] | Pink cheeks. | 粉红的脸蛋 |
[23:41] | Two left feet. | 笨手笨脚 |
[23:49] | Heart beat. | 心跳 |
[23:53] | So what, soon I’m gonna be dead to you? | 所以很快地你就不再当我是活人? |
[23:55] | No. | 没有 |
[24:07] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[24:09] | I’m trying to appreciate your last night as human. | 我只是很珍惜你身为人类的最后一晚 |
[24:14] | It’s not my last night. | 这不是我的最后一夜 |
[24:19] | What? I thought you… | 什么?我以为你 |
[24:22] | I didn’t really wanna spend my honeymoon writhing in pain. | 我不想我的蜜月在痛苦中渡过 |
[24:27] | What’s the point? | 什么意思? |
[24:30] | It’s not like you’re gonna have a real honeymoon with him. | 反正跟他一起又不会有个真正的蜜月之旅 |
[24:34] | It will be as real as any other. | 会和任何其它蜜月一样真实 |
[24:36] | That’s a sick joke. | 这是什么玩笑话 |
[24:39] | You’re joking? | 你在开玩笑吧? |
[24:43] | What? While you’re still human? | 什么?在你还是人类之身时蜜月? |
[24:44] | You can’t be serious,Bella. Tell me you’re not that stupid? | 你不是认真的,贝拉,告诉我你没那么傻? |
[24:49] | I mean it’s really none of your business. | 真的不关你的事 |
[24:51] | No, you can’t do this. – Jake… | – 不,你不能这么做 – 杰克… |
[24:54] | – Listen to me, Bella. – Let me go! | – 听我说,贝拉 – 放开我! |
[24:56] | Jacob, calm down. | 雅克布,冷静一点 |
[24:58] | Are you out of your mind? Huh? You’ll kill her! | 你疯了吗?你会杀了她! |
[25:01] | Jake, walk away. | 杰克,走开 |
[25:07] | Enough, Jacob! | 够了,雅各布! |
[25:09] | Stay out of this, Sam. | 你别管,山姆 |
[25:11] | You’re not gonna start something that we’ll have to finish. | 别闯祸了让我们帮你擦屁股 |
[25:13] | – She’ll die! – She’s not our concern anymore. | – 她会死的! – 这不关我们的事了 |
[25:35] | Let’s go, Seth! | 走吧,赛斯! |
[25:42] | – I’m really stupid. – No, it’s alright. | – 我真傻 – 不,没关系 |
[25:46] | They probably miss us. Let’s go back. | 他们可能惦记我们了,我们回去吧 |
[26:10] | He won’t tell you where he’s taking you? | 他不肯告诉你他要带你去哪里? |
[26:13] | No, it’s surprise. | 是啊,他想给我惊喜 |
[26:18] | Well, wear a hat and use sunscreen. | 好,戴上帽子,涂涂防晒霜 |
[26:22] | – Take care. – I will. | – 小心点 – 我会的 |
[26:25] | OK. | 好的 |
[26:29] | I love you, Bella. | 我爱你,贝拉 |
[26:31] | I love you! | 我也爱你! |
[26:33] | So much. | 非常爱 |
[26:43] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[26:52] | Everything is packed and ready to go. | 东西都打包好了,随时可以出发 |
[26:55] | Cool. | 太棒了 |
[27:02] | – I’ll go see him. – Yeah. | – 我去看他 – 好的 |
[27:15] | Dad… | 老爸… |
[27:21] | Well… | 好吧^ |
[27:24] | It’s gonna be strange, | 可能会比较奇怪 |
[27:28] | You’re not living under my roof. | 你不住在我这里了 |
[27:31] | Yeah… | 是的 |
[27:32] | It will be strange for me, too. | 我也会觉得奇怪 |
[27:38] | You know it’ll always be your home, right? | 你知道这里永远是你的家,对吗? |
[27:49] | I love you, Dad. | 我爱你,爸爸 |
[27:51] | Forever. | 永远 |
[27:58] | I love you too, Bella. | 我也爱你,Bella |
[28:00] | I always have and always will. | 一直爱,永远爱 |
[28:09] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[28:14] | Go on. Don’t want to miss your plane. | 走吧,别赶不上飞机 |
[28:17] | Wherever it’s going. | 不管是去哪里 |
[28:23] | OK… | 好的 |
[28:27] | Goodbye. | 再见 |
[28:33] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[28:55] | Yeah, I’m ready. | 好了 |
[30:02] | Pare o carro. | (葡萄牙语)请靠边停车 |
[30:45] | So we’re not staying in Rio? | 我们不住在里约热内卢? |
[30:47] | No, just passing through. | 不,只是路过 |
[30:49] | Are we close? | 快到了吗? |
[31:07] | That’s Isle Esme. | 那是埃斯梅岛 |
[31:09] | It was a gift from Carlisle. | 这是卡莱尔的礼物 |
[31:27] | Is this totally necessary? | 真的有必要吗? |
[31:30] | I’m nothing if not traditional. | 如果不传统就不是我了 |
[31:47] | Want to take a look around? | 要四处转转吗? |
[32:39] | Are you tired? | 你累吗? |
[32:47] | Want a swim? | 想游泳吗? |
[32:49] | Yeah, sounds nice. | 听上去不错 |
[32:59] | I need a few minutes as a human. | 身为人类,我需要几分钟准备一下 |
[33:07] | Don’t delay, Mrs. Cullen. | 别拖太久,卡伦太太 |
[33:13] | OK. | 好的 |
[33:35] | OK… | 好的 |
[34:13] | Alice! | |
[34:37] | Don’t be a coward. | 别做胆小鬼 |
[35:32] | You’re so beautiful! | 你真漂亮! |
[35:54] | I promise that we’d try, | 我答应我们可以试试 |
[35:57] | but if this doesn’t work… | 但是如果不成功 |
[36:01] | I trust you. | 我信任你 |
[36:49] | It’s OK. | 没事的 |
[38:39] | Bella, you’re hurt | Bella, 你受伤了 |
[38:44] | What? | 什么? |
[38:54] | No, Bella. Look. | 不,Bella。看 |
[39:06] | I can’t tell you how sorry I am. | 我真的非常抱歉 |
[39:23] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[39:25] | Really, I’m not. I’m fine… | 真的,我没有。我很好 |
[39:27] | Don’t say you’re fine. | 别说你很好 |
[39:30] | Just don’t. | 不要 |
[39:32] | No, you don’t! | 不要! |
[39:34] | Don’t ruin this. | 别扫兴 |
[39:36] | I’ve already ruined it. | 我已经扫兴了 |
[39:41] | Why can’t see you how perfectly happy I am? | 你难道看不出我有多快乐吗? |
[39:45] | Or was, five seconds ago. | 或者说,五秒钟之前是这样 |
[39:49] | Now I’m sorta pissed off actually. | 现在我真的有点生气了 |
[39:51] | Well, you should be angry with me. | 你应该对我生气 |
[39:55] | We knew this was going to be tricky, right? | 我们知道这很蹊跷 |
[39:57] | I think we did amazing. | 我认为我们做的很棒 |
[40:04] | It was amazing for me. | 对我来说很棒 |
[40:07] | That’s what you’re worried about? | 这就是你所担心的? |
[40:09] | That I didn’t enjoy myself? | 怕我不开心? |
[40:14] | I know it’s not the same for you but | 我知道对你来说不同,但 |
[40:18] | for a human… | 对人来说 |
[40:20] | I can’t imagine it gets better. | 我想不出还有什么比这更好了 |
[40:27] | Last night was the best night of my existence. | 昨晚是我有生以来最美好的夜晚 |
[40:36] | It was the best. | 是最美好的 |
[40:56] | You’re not gonna touch me again, are you? | 你不会再碰我,是吗? |
[41:03] | You know that’s not what I meant. | 你知道我不是这个意思 |
[41:05] | Let me make you breakfast. | 我来为你做早餐吧 |
[43:21] | I win. | 我赢了 |
[43:37] | Bella. | |
[43:42] | You having a nightmare? | 你做恶梦了? |
[43:44] | No. | 没 |
[43:55] | It was just a dream. | 只是一个梦 |
[43:59] | It was a really good dream. | 一个很美的梦 |
[44:01] | Then why are you crying? | 那你为什么哭呢? |
[44:04] | I wanted it to be real. | 我希望它是真实的 |
[44:08] | Tell me. | 告诉我 |
[44:16] | Bella, I can’t. | Bella,我不能 |
[44:21] | Please… | 求你了 |
[44:25] | Please… | 求你了 |
[45:00] | Maybe they’ll say she was in a car crash. | 也许他们会说她遇上车祸了。 |
[45:03] | Or tripped and fell off a cliff. | 或者失足从悬崖摔落 |
[45:13] | At least, I’ll get one thing out of it. | 至少我能想明白一点 |
[45:17] | No you won’t. | 你不能 |
[45:20] | The Cullens are not a danger to the town or tribe. | Cullens一家对小镇或部落没有危险 |
[45:24] | He will kill her or change her. | 他会杀了她或把她变成吸血鬼 |
[45:26] | -And the treaty says… – I say, Jacob. | – 约定里说 – 是我说的,Jacob |
[45:30] | I say. | 我说的 |
[45:38] | You know if you wanted things different, you should’ve become Alpha. | 你要想事态有所改变,你就该采取行动 |
[45:44] | Turning it down seemed like a good idea at the time. | 现在看来拒绝是个好办法 |
[45:47] | Jake, you really think you could kill Bella if she comes back as a vampire? | Jake,你真的觉得如果Bella回来变成吸血鬼,你会杀她吗? |
[45:50] | No. He would make one of us do it, then hold a grudge against… | 不会,他会让我们其中一个动手,然后怨恨… |
[45:54] | Shut up, Leah. | 住嘴,Leah |
[45:55] | Would you just get over it? | 你就不能忘了她吗? |
[45:57] | It’s not like you imprinted on her. | 你和她又不是命中注定 |
[46:01] | At least they seem happy. | 至少他们看上去很幸福 |
[46:05] | Yeah. Some people are just lucky, I guess | 是的,有些人就是幸运 |
[46:07] | Lucky? | 幸运? |
[46:10] | None of them belong to themselves anymore. | 他们都不再属于自己了 |
[46:13] | And the sickest part is? | 最恶心的部分是 |
[46:15] | Their genes tell them they’re happy. | 他们的基因告诉他们自己很幸福 |
[46:19] | At least if you imprinted on someone, you’ll finally forget Bella. | 至少当你爱上其他人,你就会把Bella忘记的 |
[46:26] | I mean, being any kind of happy is better | 我是说,只要快乐,总好过 |
[46:28] | than being miserable about someone you can’t have. | 为一个得不到的人而伤心 |
[46:49] | Bella, these are our housekeepers, Gustavo and Kaure. | Bella,这两位是我们的管家,Gustavo和Kaure |
[46:52] | This is my wife, Bella. | 这是我妻子Bella |
[46:55] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴认识您 |
[47:00] | Guess, we should just leave them to it. | 也许我们该随他们去 |
[47:08] | What was that about? | 这是为什么? |
[47:09] | She’s afraid of you. | 她怕你 |
[47:11] | Why? | 为什么? |
[47:14] | Because I have you here all alone. | 因为我和你一个人在这里 |
[47:18] | Wait, she knows about you? | 等等,她知道你的事? |
[47:21] | She suspects. | 她怀疑 |
[47:24] | She’s native Ticuna. | 她是提卡纳土著 |
[47:25] | They have legends of blood drinking demons | 他们的传说有讲到吸血恶魔 |
[47:27] | who prey on beautiful women. | 专门诱骗漂亮女人 |
[47:34] | Monster. | 恶魔 |
[48:09] | I’ve gone to the mainland to hunt, be back befor you wake | 我去内陆狩猎了 会在你醒来之前回来 |
[48:12] | You are late. | 你动作太慢了 |
[49:11] | Bella. | |
[49:14] | Don’t come in here. | 别进来 |
[49:17] | You don’t need to see this. | 你不该看到这个 |
[49:20] | In sickness and in health, remember? | 无论疾病或健康,还记得吗? |
[49:24] | It must have been the chicken. | 一定是因为鸡肉 |
[49:26] | Will you grab my bag? | 你能把我的包拿过来吗? |
[49:44] | What is it? | 什么? |
[49:49] | How many days it has been since the wedding? | 婚礼过去几天了? |
[49:53] | 14, why? | 14天,怎么了? |
[49:57] | Will you tell me what’s going on? | 你能告诉我怎么了吗? |
[49:58] | I’m late. | 我来晚了 |
[50:02] | My period is late. | 我的大姨妈来晚了 |
[50:21] | That’s impossible. | 这不可能 |
[50:26] | Can this happen? | 这种事会发生吗? |
[50:46] | -Alice. – Bella, are you alright? | -Alice -Bella,你还好吗? |
[50:50] | – I’m not one hundred percent sure. – Why? What’s wrong? | -我不确定 -为什么?出什么问题了? |
[50:53] | -I just… – You just what? | -我刚… -你刚什么? |
[50:56] | -Alice, what did you see? – Here’s Carlisle. | -Alice,你看到什么? -我是Carlisle |
[50:58] | Bella, what’s going on? | Bella,发生什么事? |
[51:00] | I’m a little worried. Can vampires go into shock? | 我有点担心。吸血鬼也会震惊吗? |
[51:03] | -Has anyone being harmed? – No. | -有人受伤了? -没有 |
[51:08] | I know it’s impossible, but I think I’m pregnant. | 我知道不可能,但我觉得我怀孕了 |
[51:18] | Carlisle, I swear something just moved inside me. | Carlisle,我发誓我身体内刚才有东西在动 |
[51:25] | -Is this even possible? – I don’t know. | -这有可能吗? -我不知道 |
[51:28] | What is he saying? | 他说什么? |
[51:30] | The sooner she is here, the sooner we can find out what it is. | 她越快回来,我们就能越快找到原因 |
[51:32] | I need you to get to the mainland at once. – Yeah, I will. | -我要你马上上陆 -我会的 |
[51:40] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[51:53] | Damn it… | 该死 |
[51:55] | Kaure is making sure that you’re still alive. | Kaure想确保你是不是还活着 |
[53:13] | What did you do with her? | 你对她做了什么? |
[53:16] | What do you know about this? | 你知道些什么? |
[53:19] | I know that you’re a demon! | 我知道你是个魔鬼! |
[53:22] | You’ve killed this little girl! | 你杀了这个小姑娘! |
[53:26] | What? | 说什么? |
[53:28] | People have legends. You’ve seen this before. | 人们由他们自己的传说,你已经看到了 |
[53:30] | Please. Tell me how to help her. | 求你了。告诉我该如何救她 |
[53:33] | You only do bad. | 你只会做坏事 |
[53:36] | I’m begging you. | 我在求你 |
[53:37] | I’ll do anything. | 我什么都愿意 |
[53:40] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[53:43] | Please. | 求你了 |
[53:45] | Tell me how she can survive this. | 告诉我她怎样才能活下去 |
[54:19] | Death. | 死亡 |
[54:36] | I will not let it hurt you. | 我不会让它伤害你的 |
[54:40] | Carlisle will get that thing out. | Carlisle会把那个东西弄出来 |
[54:55] | “Thing”? | “东西”? |
[55:20] | Wait here while we load. | 我们装东西的时候你等在这儿 |
[55:48] | -Hello. – Rosalie. | -喂 -Rosalie |
[55:50] | Bella? | |
[55:53] | -What’s going on? – I need your help. | -怎么啦? -我需要你的帮助 |
[56:23] | Hey, son. | 嘿,孩子 |
[56:25] | What’s going on? | 怎么啦? |
[56:26] | Bella called him. | Bella给他打电话了 |
[56:31] | Hey, I haven’t seen you in a while. | 嘿,我有一阵子没见你了 |
[56:35] | -Are you OK? – So you finally heard from Bella? | -你还好吗? -你终于有Bella的消息了? |
[56:40] | They’ve extended their trip. | 他们延长了行程 |
[56:42] | It seems she caught a bug. | 她好像感染了病毒 |
[56:43] | They wanna wait until she feels better before they travel. | 他们想等她感觉好些再出发 |
[56:46] | She’s sick… | 她病了 |
[56:49] | Yeah, she told me not to worry, but she sounded… | 是的,她叫我不要担心,但她听上去 |
[56:54] | I don’t know, off. | 我不知道,她有点心不在焉 |
[56:57] | She’ll be fine, Charlie. | 她会没事的,Charlie |
[57:00] | Come on. Let’s eat. | 来吧,吃饭 |
[57:13] | Jacob. | |
[57:15] | Let it go… | 别管了 |
[57:36] | -Is it true? – Hello, Jacob. How are you? | -真的吗? -嘿,Jacob。你好吗? |
[57:38] | Listen, just give it to me straight. | 听着,跟我说实话 |
[57:42] | Jake, is that you? | Jake,是你吗? |
[57:44] | -She’s here? – They came home 2 weeks ago. | -她在这里? -他们两周前回来的 |
[57:49] | Jake… | |
[58:10] | I’m glad you came. | 我很高兴你能来 |
[58:14] | -Close enough. – What’s your problem? | -够近了 -关你什么事? |
[58:18] | Rose, it’s okay. | Rose,没关系 |
[58:30] | You look terrible. | 你看上去真糟糕 |
[58:35] | Yeah, it’s nice to see you, too. | 是的,我也很高兴见到你 |
[58:41] | So are you going to tell me what’s wrong with you? | 你能告诉我你怎么了吗? |
[58:48] | Rose, do you wanna help me up? | Rose, 你能扶我起来吗? |
[59:07] | You did this! | 你干的好事! |
[59:10] | I didn’t know it was even possible. | 我根本不知道会有可能 |
[59:12] | -What is it? – I’m not sure. | -是什么? -我不确定 |
[59:14] | Ultrasound and needles won’t penetrate the embryo sack. | 超声波和针都无法穿透胚胎 |
[59:18] | I can’t see it either, | 我也看不到 |
[59:21] | and I can’t see Bella’s future anymore, | 我也无法再看到Bella的未来 |
[59:24] | We’ve been researching legends, but there isn’t much to go on. | 我们研究了传说,但是没有太多线索 |
[59:27] | What we do know is that it’s strong and fast growing. | 我们所知道的是它很结实,长得很快 |
[59:31] | Why haven’t you done anything?! | 你们为什么不能做点什么?! |
[59:32] | Take it out of her! | 把它从她身体内取出来! |
[59:33] | This is none of your business, dog! | 这不关你的事,狗! |
[59:36] | Rose! | |
[59:37] | -All this fighting isn’t good for Bella. – The fetus isn’t good for Bella. | -吵架对Bella没有好处 -这个胎儿对Bella没有好处 |
[59:41] | Say the word, Alice. “Baby.” It’s just a little baby. | Alice,叫它“宝宝”。它只是个小宝宝 |
[59:46] | Possibly. | 有可能 |
[59:50] | Carlisle, you’ve got to do something. | 卡莱尔,你需要做点什么 |
[59:52] | No. | 不 |
[59:54] | It’s not his decision, it’s not any of yours. | 这不是他的决定,也不是你们任何人的 |
[59:57] | Jacob, I need to talk to you. | Jacob, 我需要和你谈谈 |
[1:00:10] | I always knew you would destroy her. | 我就知道你会毁了她 |
[1:00:15] | She thinks Carlisle can turn her at the last minute. | 她认为Carlisle能够在最后一刻改变她 |
[1:00:19] | As he did with me and Esme. | 就像他对我和Esme所做的一样 |
[1:00:20] | -Can he? – The probability is slight. | -他可以吗? -可能性很小 |
[1:00:28] | If her heart fails… | 如果她心力衰竭 |
[1:00:36] | Look, Jacob, I need you to do something for me. | 听着,Jacob,我需要你帮我做件事 |
[1:00:41] | For her? | 为她呢? |
[1:00:46] | You have a connection with her that I’ll never understand. | 你和她的关系是我永远无法理解的 |
[1:00:50] | Maybe you could talk to her, | 也许你可以和她谈 |
[1:00:52] | change her mind. | 让她回心转意 |
[1:00:55] | You could keep her alive. | 你能让她活下来 |
[1:00:59] | And if I can’t? | 如果我做不到呢? |
[1:01:03] | If she dies, | 如果她死了 |
[1:01:09] | you’ll get what you’ve always wanted… | 你可以如愿以偿 |
[1:01:12] | To kill me. | 杀了我 |
[1:01:25] | Rose, I’m fine. Really. | Rose,我很好。真的 |
[1:01:47] | So Edward sent you to come talk to me? | Edward派你来和我谈的? |
[1:01:49] | Sort of… | 算是吧 |
[1:01:50] | Though I can’t figure out why he thinks you’d listen to me, | 不过我不知道他为什么以为你会听我的 |
[1:01:53] | I mean you never have before. | 你以前从来没听过 |
[1:02:03] | Since when are you and Blondie BFF’s? | 你什么时候开始和那个金发女人成了好朋友啦? |
[1:02:05] | Rose understands what I want. | Rose明白我想要什么 |
[1:02:12] | What are you thinking, Bella? | 你在想什么,Bella? |
[1:02:15] | Seriously. | 说实话 |
[1:02:17] | I know this seems a scary thing,but | 我知道这件事看起来挺可怕,但是… |
[1:02:20] | it’s not. | 但并非如此 |
[1:02:24] | It’s like this miracle or something. | 这就像个奇迹 |
[1:02:27] | I can feel him. | 我能感觉到他 |
[1:02:29] | So it’s a bouncing baby boy. | 那么说是个活蹦乱跳的小男孩了 |
[1:02:33] | I’m sorry, I don’t know. I should’ve brought blue balloons. | 对不起,我不知道。我本该带些蓝气球来 |
[1:02:36] | It’s just a guess. | 只是猜测 |
[1:02:38] | When I picture him I see a boy. | 我在脑子里想的时候,看到的是一个男孩 |
[1:02:43] | We’ll see! | 到时看吧! |
[1:02:44] | -You won’t. – Jake, I can do this. | -不要 -Jake,我可以做得到 |
[1:02:49] | -I’m strong enough. – Come on! | -我够坚强 -拜托! |
[1:02:54] | You can spout that crap to your bloodsucker , but you don’t fool me. | 你可以和你那吸血鬼去编这瞎话,但你骗不了我 |
[1:02:58] | I can see what that thing is doing to you. | 我知道那东西会对你做什么 |
[1:03:01] | -It’s a killer, Bella! – You’re wrong. | -它会杀了你,Bella -你错了 |
[1:03:05] | When you die, what was the point? | 当你死的时候,还有什么意义? |
[1:03:08] | Of me loving you, you loving him. | 我爱你,你爱他 |
[1:03:10] | How’s that right for anyone? | 这对大家有什么好? |
[1:03:12] | Because I sure don’t see it. | 因为我显然看不懂 |
[1:03:23] | Listen to me, Bella… | 听我说,Bella |
[1:03:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:03:27] | Just don’t do this… | 不要这么做 |
[1:03:30] | Live, okay? | 活下来,好吗? |
[1:03:32] | Please. | 求你了 |
[1:03:34] | Jake, everything will be okay. | Jake,不会有事的 |
[1:03:50] | Jake, don’t go. | Jake,别走 |
[1:03:53] | I know how this ends. | 我知道结局会是怎样 |
[1:03:58] | And I’m not sticking around to watch. | 我不想眼睁睁看着 |
[1:04:37] | Jake, I can do this… | Jake,我能做得到 |
[1:04:43] | This is none of your business, dog! | 这不关你的事,狗! |
[1:04:45] | Jake, don’t go… | Jake,别走 |
[1:04:48] | You did this… | 是你干的 |
[1:04:50] | Everything is going to be okay… | 一切都会好的 |
[1:04:51] | The fetus isn’t good for Bella. | 胎儿对Bella没有好处 |
[1:04:54] | I know how this ends. | 我知道结局会是怎样 |
[1:04:56] | …It’s killing you. | 它会杀了你 |
[1:05:24] | Jake!! | |
[1:05:45] | Is it true, Jacob? | 是真的吗,Jacob? |
[1:05:46] | It’s growing fast. | 它长得很快 |
[1:05:48] | It’s unnatural! | 这不正常! |
[1:05:49] | Dangerous! | 危险! |
[1:05:49] | Monstrosity! Abombination! | 怪物!孽障! |
[1:05:50] | On our land. | 在我们的领地上 |
[1:05:53] | We can’t allow it!! | 我们决不容忍!! |
[1:05:58] | We have to protect the tribe! | 我们必须保护部落! |
[1:06:00] | What they’ve bred won’t be able to control its thirst. | 他们产下的东西将无法抵御饥渴 |
[1:06:03] | Every human will be in danger. | 所有的人类都将处于危险之中 |
[1:06:06] | -We’re ready. – We’re underway! | -我们准备好了 -我们马上出发! |
[1:06:08] | Now | 现在 |
[1:06:09] | We must destroy it before it’s born. | 我们必须在它出生前消灭它 |
[1:06:12] | You mean, kill Bella? | 你的意思是杀死Bella? |
[1:06:14] | Her choice affects us all. | 她的选择影响了我们所有人 |
[1:06:17] | Bella’s human. Our protection applies to her. | Bella是人类,我们也要保护她 |
[1:06:20] | She’s dying anyway! | 她反正都要死! |
[1:06:26] | We have real enemies to fight tonight. | 今晚我们要和真正的敌人战斗。 |
[1:06:29] | Tonight? | 今晚? |
[1:06:33] | And you will fight with us, Jake. | 你要和我们并肩作战,Jake |
[1:06:55] | I will not! | 我不! |
[1:07:00] | I am the grandson of Ephraim Black! | 我是Ephraim Black的孙子! |
[1:07:04] | I’m the grandson of a chief! | 我是酋长的孙子 |
[1:07:08] | I wasn’t born to follow you or anyone else. | 我生来就不为追随你或任何其他人的 |
[1:07:51] | Don’t worry. They’re not following us. | 别担心。没人跟着我们 |
[1:07:53] | What do you think you’re doing here? | 你在这里干什么? |
[1:07:54] | -I left Sam’s pack. – Go home, Seth. | -我离开Sam的队伍了 -回家吧,Seth |
[1:07:57] | -I won’t stand behind him. – Oh, yes, you will! | -我不要跟在他后面 -不,你要跟! |
[1:08:00] | I’m not kidding. Get out of here. | 我不是开玩笑。快离开这里 |
[1:08:03] | Is that an order? | 这是命令吗? |
[1:08:05] | You gonna make me bow down, too? | 想要我也俯首帖耳? |
[1:08:08] | I’m not ordering anyone. | 我不对任何人下命令 |
[1:08:11] | I’m just going off on my own here, okay? | 我要一个人去,行吗? |
[1:08:13] | Great! | 很好! |
[1:08:14] | -And I’ve got your back. – No, you don’t! | -我给你掩护 -不可以! |
[1:08:19] | If Sam comes after Bella, | 如果Sam要抓Bella |
[1:08:21] | are you really ready to fight your own brother? | 你真的已经准备好迎战你的兄弟? |
[1:08:25] | Your sister? | 还有姐妹? |
[1:08:28] | If it’s the right thing to do. | 如果这样做是对的话 |
[1:08:34] | Whatever. | 随你便 |
[1:08:36] | I’m gonna go give the Cullen’s the heads up. | 我要去提醒Cullen一家。 |
[1:08:38] | Do what you want. | 你自便吧 |
[1:08:45] | How cool is this?! | 这该多棒啊?! |
[1:08:47] | A two man pack! | 两个人! |
[1:08:48] | -Two against the world. – You’re getting on my nerves, Seth. | -与全世界为敌 -别把我惹毛了,Seth |
[1:08:51] | I’ll shut up. | 我住嘴 |
[1:08:52] | Can do. | 我做得到 |
[1:08:58] | Get ready. | 准备好 |
[1:09:01] | They’re coming for Bella. | 他们来找Bella了 |
[1:09:05] | They’re not going to touch her. | 他们别想碰她一根毫毛 |
[1:09:07] | Agreed. | 同意 |
[1:09:14] | Man, I can smell them all the way out here. | 天哪,我大老远就能闻到他们的味道了 |
[1:09:17] | What the hell are you doing here? | 你们在这里干什么? |
[1:09:19] | I’m not going to let my little brother get himself killed. | 我可不想让我弟弟自寻死路 |
[1:09:21] | Go away, Leah! I’ll take care of myself. | 走开,Leah!我能照顾好自己 |
[1:09:24] | That you think so proves that you need a babysitter. | 你真想证明给你姐看 |
[1:09:26] | Will both of you shut up? | 你们两个都住嘴行吗? |
[1:09:30] | -Sam send you? – Sam doesn’t even know I left. | -Sam派你来的? -Sam根本不知道我走了 |
[1:09:38] | I think he’s just figured it out. | 我猜他刚刚发觉了 |
[1:09:42] | Jake… | |
[1:09:44] | I know what his plan is. | 我知道他的计划 |
[1:09:47] | Sam’s lost the element of surprise | Sam没法出其不意了 |
[1:09:49] | and he doesn’t wanna take you on outnumbered. | 他不想在数量上压倒你们 |
[1:09:51] | So he’s not gonna come at you head on. | 所以他不会与你们正面交战 |
[1:09:52] | He’s got the place surrounded and he’ll wait for an opportunity. | 他包围了这个地方,准备伺机出击 |
[1:09:56] | He won’t get through without a fight. | 他不打硬仗是进不来的 |
[1:09:57] | No fights. | 不要硬仗 |
[1:09:59] | -We won’t be the ones to break the treaty. – The treaty is void. | -我们不想破坏约定 -约定无效 |
[1:10:03] | – At least in Sam’s mind. – Not in ours. | – 至少Sam是这么认为的 – 我们不这么认为 |
[1:10:05] | Carlisle, no one’s hunted for weeks. | Carlisle,没有人可以被追猎数周 |
[1:10:10] | We’ll make do. | 我们可以应付 |
[1:10:15] | You’ve done us a great service, Jacob. | 你已经帮了我们大忙了,Jacob |
[1:10:17] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:10:48] | I know they’re out there somewhere, | 我知道他们就在附近 |
[1:10:51] | but I can’t hear them anymore. | 但我已经没听到他们的声音了 |
[1:10:55] | It’s so quiet. | 好安静 |
[1:10:58] | I’ve stopped hearing them, too. | 就在我决定离开的时候 |
[1:10:59] | The second I decided to leave. | 我也没听到他们的声音了 |
[1:11:03] | It’s nice. | 很好 |
[1:11:07] | -You know you can’t stay here. – But I don’t have any place… | -你知道你不能留在这里 -可我没有地方 |
[1:11:09] | I can’t trust you with the Cullen’s. | 我不能相信你对Cullen一家的态度 |
[1:11:11] | You hate them too much. | 你太恨他们了 |
[1:11:15] | -You don’t even like me. – I don’t have to. | -你甚至不喜欢我 -我没这必要 |
[1:11:19] | I just have to follow you. | 我只要跟着你们 |
[1:11:22] | Look, Seth doesn’t want you here. | Seth不要你在这里 |
[1:11:26] | Neither do I. | 我也不想 |
[1:11:30] | Being unwanted isn’t exactly a new thing to me. | 没人要对我来说不是什么稀奇事 |
[1:11:50] | Look, I’ll stay out of your way. | 我不会碍你们的事 |
[1:11:52] | I’ll do whatever you want, except go back to Sam’s pack | 我会照你说的去做,只要不让我回到Sam的队伍 |
[1:11:55] | and be the pathetic ex-girlfriend he can’t get away from. | 做他无法摆脱的可怜的前女友 |
[1:11:59] | You don’t know how many times I wished I could imprint on someone. | 你不知道我有多少次希望我能将某个人铭刻在心 |
[1:12:04] | Anyone… | 任何人 |
[1:12:08] | Just to break the connection. | 只是不要跟太紧 |
[1:12:24] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[1:12:28] | I’m gonna do a perimeter around. | 我要四处巡视一下 |
[1:12:30] | Got my flank? | 一起去吗? |
[1:13:48] | Her rib is cracked, | 她的肋骨裂开了 |
[1:13:50] | but they’re no splinters. | 但没有裂成碎片 |
[1:13:53] | It hasn’t punctured anything. | 它没有刺穿任何东西 |
[1:13:55] | -Yet… – Edward. | -目前还没有 -Edward |
[1:13:59] | It’s breaking her bones now. | 它现在正在破坏她的骨头 |
[1:14:02] | It’s crushing you from the inside out. | 它从里面向外挤压着你 |
[1:14:06] | Carlisle, tell her what you told me. | Carlisle,把你和我说的也告诉她吧 |
[1:14:09] | Tell her. | 告诉她 |
[1:14:13] | Carlisle, tell me. | Carlisle,告诉我 |
[1:14:15] | It’s alright. | 没事的 |
[1:14:26] | The fetus isn’t compatible with your body. | 你的身体容不下这个胎儿 |
[1:14:31] | It’s too strong. | 它太强壮了 |
[1:14:33] | It won’t allow you to get the nutrition you need. | 它让你无法获得你所需的营养 |
[1:14:36] | It’s starving you by the hour, I can’t stop it and I can’t slow it down. | 它会让你慢慢饿死,我无法阻止,也无法让它放慢速度 |
[1:14:43] | At this rate, your heart will give out before you can deliver. | 按照这个速度,你的心脏在你临产前就会停止跳动 |
[1:14:50] | -Then I’ll hold on as long as I can and … – Bella… | -那我就尽力坚持 -Bella |
[1:14:54] | There are some conditions even venom can’t overcome. | 有些情况是连吸血鬼的毒液也无法克服的 |
[1:14:58] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗? |
[1:15:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[1:15:14] | Edward, I’m sorry. | 对不起,Edward |
[1:15:18] | I can’t live without you. | 我不能没有你 |
[1:15:20] | You won’t. You’ll have a part of me. | 不会的。我会留下我的骨肉 |
[1:15:23] | He’ll need you. | 他需要你 |
[1:15:24] | Do you honestly think I could love | 你真的认为我能够爱它 |
[1:15:27] | or even tolerate it, if it killed you? | 或容忍它,如果它害死你的话? |
[1:15:31] | It’s not his fault. | 这不是他的错 |
[1:15:33] | -You have to accept what it is. – Because you’ve given me no choice! | -你必须接受它 -因为你没有给我选择 |
[1:15:38] | Bella, we’re supposed to be partners, remember? | Bella,我们应该相依为命的,还记得吗? |
[1:15:42] | But you’ve decided this on your own. | 但这一次你却自作主张 |
[1:15:45] | You’ve decided to leave me. | 你选择了离开我 |
[1:15:46] | -Don’t see it that way. – Well I have no other way to see it. | -别这么想 -我只能这么想 |
[1:15:49] | Cause it’s me who’ll lose you. | 因为失去你的人是我 |
[1:15:51] | And I don’t choose that. | 而这不是我的选择 |
[1:15:55] | I don’t choose that. | 不是我的选择 |
[1:16:58] | Are you cold? | 你冷吗? |
[1:17:00] | I got it. | 我来吧 |
[1:17:08] | Don’t do that. | 不要这样 |
[1:17:11] | What? | 为什么? |
[1:17:12] | Smile like I’m your favorite person in the world. | 不要那样微笑,仿佛我是你在这世界上最喜欢的人 |
[1:17:16] | You’re one of them. | 你是其中的一个 |
[1:17:21] | It feels complete when you’re here, Jake. | 有你在感觉很充实,Jake |
[1:17:37] | We need to find a way to get some food into her system. | 我们要想办法让她的胃吸收些东西 |
[1:17:42] | -If only I could see the fetus, – Baby. | -只要我能看到胎儿的话 -宝宝 |
[1:17:44] | Maybe I could figure out what it wants. | 也许我就能知道它想要什么 |
[1:17:54] | I think you might be right. | 我认为你可能说得对 |
[1:17:57] | Jacob just had an idea. | Jacob倒是有个主意 |
[1:18:01] | It wasn’t an idea, it was a snide comment. | 不是什么主意,只是个恶毒的意见 |
[1:18:04] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么? |
[1:18:06] | That it’s probably just looking for someone to sink its teeth into. | 也许它只是想要用牙齿咬着什么人 |
[1:18:20] | He’s thirsty? | 他渴了? |
[1:18:24] | I know the feeling. | 我知道那种感觉 |
[1:18:26] | If it’s craving, it’s not gonna want animal blood. | 如果它渴了的话,它不会想要动物的血 |
[1:18:29] | I have some Type O negative laid aside for Bella. | 我给Bella留了一些O型阴性血 |
[1:18:34] | Walk with me? | 和我去走走吗? |
[1:18:56] | Wait! Wait! Wait! You’re going to make her drink that? | 等等!你要让她喝那个? |
[1:18:59] | It’s the fastest way to test the theory. | 这是最快的测试方法 |
[1:19:02] | Only if you’re comfortable with it. | 只要你不介意的话 |
[1:19:05] | I’ll try anything. | 我什么都愿意试 |
[1:19:08] | Just hold on… | 等等 |
[1:19:11] | I think I’m going to be sick. | 我想我可能要吐了 |
[1:19:21] | It’ll make it a little easier to take. | 这样喝起来会方便些 |
[1:19:53] | It tastes… | 这味道 |
[1:19:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:20:23] | Your pulse is already getting stronger. | 你的脉搏已经变强了 |
[1:20:27] | It’s working. | 有效果了 |
[1:20:51] | -You sound better. – I am. | -你听起来好些了 -是的 |
[1:20:53] | I feel much better. | 我感觉好多了 |
[1:20:54] | This whole thing must have put a kink in the honeymoon, huh? | 这一切一定搅乱了你们的蜜月,对吗? |
[1:20:59] | You could say that… | 可以这么说 |
[1:21:00] | Otherwise married life treating you OK? | 其它方面的婚后生活你感觉还好吗? |
[1:21:04] | Edward still walks on water and all that? | Edward还是水上飘吗? |
[1:21:07] | Yeah, I mean it is different now. | 是的,我是说现在的情况不同了 |
[1:21:10] | The important thing is that you’re better and that you’re coming home soon. Right? | 重要的是你好多了,马上就要回家了。对吗? |
[1:21:14] | Okay, Dad, I don’t want you to freak out | 好吧,爸爸,我不想吓到你 |
[1:21:17] | but… | 不过 |
[1:21:18] | I’m going to a medical center in Switzerland. | 我要去瑞士的一个医疗中心 |
[1:21:22] | What?! You’re not going to Switzerland! | 什么?!你要去瑞士! |
[1:21:25] | -You said you were better! – I am. | -你不是说你好些了吗! -是的 |
[1:21:28] | No Bella, I’m getting on a plane. | 不,Bella,我坐飞机来 |
[1:21:32] | No!It’s really more of a …a spa. | 别这样,真的就只是像做一次….水疗 |
[1:21:37] | And I’m sure I’ll be better before you got there. | 我肯定你来之前我就会好多了 |
[1:21:41] | I…uh…I don’t know | 我…我不知道 |
[1:21:43] | Dad, don’t come. | 爸爸,不要来 |
[1:21:45] | Picture me healthy. | 就当我很健康 |
[1:21:46] | Like I’m sitting on the couch with you, eating pizza or something. | 仿佛我和你一起坐在沙发上,吃着比萨什么的 |
[1:21:49] | You want me to visualize? | 你要我想象? |
[1:21:51] | They say it helps. | 他们说这管用 |
[1:21:53] | Just picture me like that. | 就这么想象着我 |
[1:21:57] | Like I was. | 仿佛我就在那里 |
[1:21:59] | It’ll make me feel better. | 这样能让我感觉舒服些 |
[1:22:02] | Dad, I gotta go. OK? | 爸,我先挂了。好吗? |
[1:22:04] | Bella… | |
[1:22:05] | -I love you. – Bella… | -我爱你 -Bella |
[1:22:28] | Sorry I’ve been so angry. | 对不起我发这么大的火 |
[1:22:32] | I would be too. | 换了我也会 |
[1:22:34] | I’ve left you alone in this. | 我让你一个人来承受这一切 |
[1:22:42] | Marriage. | 婚姻 |
[1:22:49] | They say the first year is the hardest. | 他们说第一年是最难的 |
[1:22:57] | -What was that? – What? | -什么声音? 什么? |
[1:23:00] | I thought I’ve just heard. | 我好像刚刚听到 |
[1:23:03] | Just say something else… | 再说点别的什么 |
[1:23:06] | Like what? | 比如什么? |
[1:23:10] | Edward, what’s going on? | Edward,怎么了? |
[1:23:14] | He likes the sound of your voice. | 他喜欢你的声音 |
[1:23:16] | You can hear him? | 你能听到他? |
[1:23:18] | Mind. | 想法 |
[1:23:23] | He likes my voice as well. | 他也喜欢我的声音 |
[1:23:25] | What? | 什么? |
[1:23:27] | What do you hear? | 你听到什么? |
[1:23:29] | So strange… | 好奇怪 |
[1:23:31] | I thought he was like me, but he’s not, he’s like you. | 我以为他像我,其实他像你 |
[1:23:35] | Good and pure. | 善良,纯洁 |
[1:23:38] | He’s happy. | 他很高兴 |
[1:23:42] | Of course you are. | 你当然高兴 |
[1:23:45] | Of course you’re happy. How can you not be? | 你当然高兴。你怎么会不高兴呢? |
[1:23:48] | I love you so much! | 我好爱你! |
[1:23:52] | What do you hear now? | 现在你听到什么? |
[1:23:55] | He loves you, Bella. | 他爱你,Bella |
[1:23:58] | Oh my gosh! | 哦,天哪 |
[1:24:33] | Jacob. | |
[1:24:45] | So that’s the last of it? | 这是最后一包了吗? |
[1:24:46] | Bella can deliver as early as tomorrow | Bella可能明天就会生产 |
[1:24:49] | If she’s going to have any chance at all she’ll need more blood. | 如果她想要任何成功的机会的话,她需要更多的血 |
[1:24:51] | You need to feed. | 你需要进食 |
[1:24:53] | You have to be at your strongest for her. We need to go tonight. | 为了她,你必须保持最佳状态。我们今晚需要走 |
[1:24:56] | Carlisle, you’re the enemy now. | Carlisle,你现在成了他们的敌人了 |
[1:24:58] | Sam won’t hesitate. You will be slaughtered. | Sam不会手软。你会被宰杀 |
[1:25:01] | Emmett will come with us. | Emmett会和我们一起去 |
[1:25:03] | -That won’t be enough. – We have no choice, Jacob. | -那不够 -我们没有选择,Jacob |
[1:25:05] | If there’s anything we can do to save her, we have to try. | 只要有办法能救她,我们都要尝试 |
[1:25:08] | You would risk your lives for her? | 你们会为她冒生命危险吗? |
[1:25:09] | Of course we would. | 我们当然会 |
[1:25:11] | Bella’s part of our family now. | Bella现在已经是我们家庭的成员了 |
[1:25:15] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:25:17] | I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[1:25:20] | This really is a family. | 你们确实是一家人 |
[1:25:26] | As strong as the one I was born into. | 就像我所出生的家庭一样强大 |
[1:25:31] | I know what I have to do. | 我知道我该做什么 |
[1:25:55] | Jake, they’re coming! | Jake,他们来了! |
[1:25:56] | -I know. – We should phase, Jacob. | -我知道 -我们应该变身, Jacob |
[1:25:58] | We can’t protect ourselves like this. | 我们这样没法保护自己 |
[1:26:00] | They’ll see us as a threat. | 他们会把我们看作威胁 |
[1:26:02] | I wanna talk! | 我要和他们谈谈 |
[1:26:05] | Be easier if I could hear you, too. | 如果你们现身的话会更方便些 |
[1:26:16] | This isn’t your territory anymore. | 这里不再是你的领地了 |
[1:26:19] | How’s your new family working out? | 你的新家怎么样了? |
[1:26:21] | You done? | 你说完了没有? |
[1:26:23] | You coming home, Jake? | 你要回家吗,Jake? |
[1:26:26] | Not until I finish this. | 等我了结这个 |
[1:26:27] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[1:26:28] | I want Sam to take back Leah and Seth. | 我要Sam把Leah和Seth带回去 |
[1:26:31] | -What? -No way! | -什么? 没门! |
[1:26:33] | Be quiet. | 安静点 |
[1:26:36] | I want them safe and I want this over. | 我要他们安全,我也要此事结束 |
[1:26:51] | I need Sam to wait until Bella’s been separated from the problem. | 我要Sam等到Bella摆脱这个孽障时 |
[1:26:54] | -You mean until she’s dead? – Ease up, Paul. | -你是说等她死后? -放轻松,Paul |
[1:26:58] | Then what? | 然后怎样? |
[1:27:00] | Tell Sam that when the moment comes, | 告诉Sam到那时候 |
[1:27:03] | I’ll be the one to destroy it. | 我会亲手消灭那东西 |
[1:27:04] | Jake! | |
[1:27:06] | I’m the only one who can. | 只有我能做到 |
[1:27:09] | They trust me. | 他们信任我 |
[1:28:09] | You’ve played us! | 你耍了我们! |
[1:28:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[1:28:34] | -They make it out alright? – Yeah. | -他们都好吧? -是的 |
[1:28:36] | Good. | 很好 |
[1:28:46] | Hey… | 嘿 |
[1:28:50] | Are you OK? | 你还好吧? |
[1:28:51] | Yeah, it’s not like I’m not one carrying a demon. | 好啊,又不是我怀着一个恶魔 |
[1:28:54] | This is pretty important, Bella. | 这很重要,Bella |
[1:28:57] | Why don’t you tell Jacob what you’ve decided to? | 为什么不告诉Jacob你的决定呢? |
[1:29:00] | What now? | 现在又怎么了? |
[1:29:02] | Rose is trying to talk Bella out of her baby names. | Rose想要说服Bella放弃她给孩子取的名字 |
[1:29:06] | She hates them. | 她不喜欢 |
[1:29:07] | Well then I’m on your side no matter what you pick. | 不管你选什么我都支持你 |
[1:29:11] | They are not that bad. | 我取的名字没那么糟糕 |
[1:29:12] | If it’s a boy, E.J. | 如果是男孩,就叫E.J. |
[1:29:15] | Edward Jacob. | |
[1:29:19] | Fine, that one isn’t awful. | 行,这名字还不赖 |
[1:29:23] | Why don’t you tell him the girl’s name? | 你干嘛不告诉他女孩的名字? |
[1:29:27] | I was playing around with our mom’s names. | 我想结合我们妈妈的名字 |
[1:29:30] | Renee and Esme. | Renee和Esme |
[1:29:32] | I was thinking Renesmee. | 我想给她取名, Renesmee. |
[1:29:40] | R-Renesmee? | |
[1:29:45] | Too weird? | 太怪了? |
[1:29:49] | It’s not too weird. | 不是很怪 |
[1:29:52] | It’s beautiful! | 很美! |
[1:29:54] | And it’s unique. | 也很特别 |
[1:29:56] | It certainly fits the situation. | 也很符合情况 |
[1:30:00] | I like Renesmee. | 我喜欢Renesmee |
[1:30:07] | He likes it. | 他喜欢 |
[1:30:31] | Rosalie, pass the morphine. | Rosalie,把吗啡递过来 |
[1:30:34] | Carlisle said that the placenta must have detached. | Carlisle说胎盘一定已经脱落 |
[1:30:39] | -He’s coming as fast as he can. – We’ll have to do it. | -他会尽快赶过来 -我们必须动手了 |
[1:30:45] | Rose, let the morphine spread. | Rose,让吗啡先扩散 |
[1:30:48] | There’s no time. He’s dying. | 没时间了,孩子会死的 |
[1:30:51] | Get him out now! | 快把他取出来 |
[1:30:53] | Look at me, Bella. | 看着我,Bella |
[1:31:03] | Rosalie, don’t! | Rosalie,不要 |
[1:31:07] | Alice, get her out of here! | Alice,带她出去 |
[1:31:07] | Rosalie! | |
[1:31:12] | -Save her! You gotta change her! – I can’t! Not whilst he’s still in there. | -救救她!你得转化她的! -不行!孩子还在里面 |
[1:31:15] | I gotta get him out first. | 我要先把孩子弄出来 |
[1:31:19] | Stay focused. Keep your heart beating. | 集中精神,保持心跳 |
[1:31:21] | He’s suffocating! | 他窒息了 |
[1:32:03] | It’s Renesmee! | 是Renesmee! |
[1:32:08] | You’re beautiful! | 你真美 |
[1:32:53] | Bella? | |
[1:32:56] | Bella?! | |
[1:32:58] | Bella?! | |
[1:33:07] | Jacob, take the baby. | Jacob,抱着孩子 |
[1:33:09] | Keep that away from me. | 别让它靠近我 |
[1:33:10] | Edward. | |
[1:33:12] | I’ll take care of her. | 我来照顾她 |
[1:33:15] | I promise I’m okay, let me. | 我发誓我没问题,让我来吧 |
[1:33:25] | What’s that? | 那是什么? |
[1:33:30] | My venom. | 我的毒液 |
[1:33:59] | It supposed to be working. | 应该有用的 |
[1:34:14] | I won’t kill you… | 我不会杀你 |
[1:34:17] | That would be too easy. | 那样就便宜了你 |
[1:34:18] | You deserve to live with this. | 你该活着承受这一切 |
[1:34:57] | She didn’t make it… | 她没挺过来 |
[1:35:14] | You’re not dead… | 你没有死 |
[1:35:17] | Come on! | 快呀! |
[1:35:21] | Come on! | 快呀! |
[1:35:28] | No. It will work. | 不。会有用的 |
[1:35:32] | Please, please… | 求你了 |
[1:36:20] | Come back to me please… | 快醒过来 |
[1:36:24] | Bella, please. | Bella,求你了 |
[1:36:56] | I don’t care what he’s done. | 我不管他做了什么 |
[1:36:59] | He’s still my son. | 他始终是我儿子 |
[1:37:00] | I’m sorry, Billy. | 对不起,Billy |
[1:37:03] | I just thought you should know. | 我只是觉得你该知道 |
[1:37:10] | Bella is dead. | Bella死了 |
[1:37:13] | It killed her. | 那东西害死了她 |
[1:37:16] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
[1:38:07] | It’s like gravity. | 像是不可抗拒的力量 |
[1:38:11] | Your whole center shifts. | 是你的世界为之改变 |
[1:38:16] | Suddenly, it’s not the earth holding you here. | 突然之间,支撑你的不再是这个世界 |
[1:38:20] | You would do anything, | 你愿意做任何事情 |
[1:38:23] | be anything she needs. | 只要她需要 |
[1:38:27] | A Friend. | 朋友 |
[1:38:30] | A Brother. | 兄弟 |
[1:38:33] | A Protector. | 保护者 |
[1:38:54] | Alice! Jasper! | |
[1:39:02] | You’ll be fine. | 你会没事的 |
[1:39:18] | -We’re outnumbered. – By a lot. | -他们人多 -差距悬殊 |
[1:39:20] | I won’t let them hurt my family. | 我不会让他们伤害我的家人 |
[1:40:38] | Stop! It’s over. | 住手!结束了 |
[1:40:43] | If you kill her, you kill me. | 如果你要杀她,就先杀我 |
[1:40:59] | Jacob imprinted. | Jacob将她铭记了 |
[1:41:06] | They can’t hurt her. | 他们不会伤害她的 |
[1:41:09] | Whomever a wolf imprints on can’t be harmed. | 只要被狼人铭记着,就不会受到伤害 |
[1:41:17] | It’s their most absolute law. | 这是他们的不可抗拒的规矩 |
[1:41:54] | She shouldn’t be so still. | 她不应该毫无反应 |
[1:41:58] | It’s the morphine. | 是吗啡的原因 |
[1:42:01] | -Maybe it was too late. – No, Edward. | -也许是太晚了 -不,Edward |
[1:42:04] | Listen to her heart. | 听她的心跳 |
[1:45:07] | 各位同学 不要走开 后面有彩蛋啊 | |
[1:47:27] | It’s from Carlisle. | 是Carlisle寄来的 |
[1:47:30] | Which is spelled with an “S” sweet Bianca. | 拼写里应该带有一个S,亲爱的Bianca |
[1:47:41] | He’s added a new member to his coven. | 他家又添丁了 |
[1:47:46] | Increasing his power. | 他的势力提升了 |
[1:47:57] | First it’s the spelling and the grammar. | 首先是拼写和语法的问题 |
[1:48:04] | At least our dispute with the Cullens is over. | 至少我们与Cullen一家的争端已经结束 |
[1:48:10] | Over? | 结束? |
[1:48:12] | Goodness no… | 天哪,不… |
[1:48:15] | Our dispute goes far beyond the fate of a mere human. | 我们的争议远非一个凡人的命运 |
[1:48:21] | And what might it be? | 会是什么? |
[1:48:23] | I thought you understood | 我还以为你明白 |
[1:48:27] | They have something I want. | 他们有我想要的东西 |