英文名称:The Twilight Saga:Eclipse
年代:2010
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:59] | Who’s there?! | 是谁 |
[01:03] | Who’s there?! | 谁在那儿 |
[01:20] | Help! | 救命啊 |
[01:46] | What do you want?! | 你们想怎样 |
[02:31] | Some say the world will end in fire. | 有人说 世界将终结于火 |
[02:34] | Some say in ice… | 有人说会葬送于冰 |
[02:37] | From what I’ve tasted of desire, | 我曾尝过欲望之果 |
[02:40] | I hold with those who favor fire. | 我赞同终结于火 |
[02:44] | But if I had to perish twice… | 但若非要两度沉沦 |
[02:49] | I think I know enough of hate, | 我想我对仇恨了解够多 |
[02:51] | To say that,for destruction, | 可以说 如果是毁灭 |
[02:54] | Ice,is also great. | 葬送于冰也不错 |
[03:00] | And would suffice. | 是个选择 |
[03:03] | You know,I’ve got an English final | 别闹了 我英语要期末考 |
[03:06] | I gotta focus. | 我得专心复习 |
[03:23] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[03:35] | Marry me. | 嫁给我吧 |
[03:41] | Change me. | 转化我 |
[03:49] | Okey I will if you marry me, | 如果你嫁给我 我就答应 |
[03:51] | It’s called a compromise. | 这叫做折衷 |
[03:58] | It’s just called coercion. | 这叫做强迫 |
[04:00] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[04:03] | Marriage is just…is a piece of paper. | 婚姻只不过是一纸证书 |
[04:10] | Where I am from,it’s the way one says, “I love you”. | 在我的时代 这是表明”我爱你”的方式 |
[04:15] | Where I come from,at my age… | 在我的时代 我这个年纪 |
[04:20] | It’s the way one says,”I just got knocked up”. | 结婚意味着”这孩子怀孕了” |
[04:26] | So, you’re worried about what people will think. | 你是在意大家的看法 |
[04:31] | You know, it’s two out of three marriages end in divorce. | 三分之二的婚姻都以离婚收场 |
[04:36] | Well, I think you’ll find the… | 我想 吸血鬼和人类结婚 |
[04:39] | vampire, human divorce rate is a little lower. | 他们的离婚率大概会低些 |
[04:49] | – Just marry me. – I can’t. | -嫁给我吧 -我不能 |
[04:58] | I have to be back at four. | 我四点要回去 |
[05:23] | Four o’clock on the dot. | 四点准时回家 |
[05:26] | That kid trying to brown nose me now or something? | 那孩子现在是想讨好我吗 |
[05:30] | He has a name. And now he’s too punctual for you? | 人家有名字 你现在嫌他太守时了吗 |
[05:42] | Okey… | 好吧 |
[05:44] | You understand why you’re being punished, right? | 你知道自己为什么被禁足 对吧 |
[05:48] | I know, I put you through hell. | 知道 因为我太让你担心了 |
[05:50] | Yes, you did. | 没错 我担心死了 |
[05:53] | But I have other reasons,for grounding you. | 但我将你禁足有别的原因 |
[05:56] | Like… | 比如 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:1170个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:196个,六级词汇:108个,GRE词汇:92个,托福词汇:134个,考研词汇:216个,专四词汇:182个,专八词汇:40个, 所有生词标注共:349个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:02] | I just want you to get some separation from him. | 我想让你和他保持一定距离 |
[06:08] | Dad, there is nothing you can say. | 爸爸 你不能这样 |
[06:13] | Edward is in my life. | 爱德华是我生命中的一部分 |
[06:17] | Yeah, I’m gathering that. | 是啊 这我十分清楚 |
[06:21] | So, alright. How about this? | 好吧 不如这样 |
[06:24] | I’ll make you a deal. | 我们做个约定 |
[06:27] | You’re not grounded anymore, | 我可以给你解除禁令 |
[06:30] | If…You use your new found freedom…to see some of your other friends too, | 如果你自由之后 也会去见其他朋友的话 |
[06:36] | Like…Like Jacob. | 比如说 见雅各布 |
[06:40] | He’s going through a really tough time right now, | 他如今的日子很不好过 |
[06:42] | His Dad’s really worried about him. | 他爸爸很担心他 |
[06:44] | I remember when that was you. | 我记得 你伤心的时候 |
[06:48] | You needed a friend,Jake was there. | 需要朋友安慰 那时陪在你身边的是雅各 |
[06:56] | Hey, it’s Jake.Leave a message. | 我是雅各 请留言 |
[07:01] | Jacob hadn’t talk to me in weeks. | 雅各布好几周没理我了 |
[07:04] | I wanted to fix it,he just…He wouldn’t give me the chance. | 我想要和好 可是他不给我机会 |
[08:01] | You scared me. | 你吓到我了 |
[08:06] | You’re going now to the reservation. | 你现在要去保留地 |
[08:08] | How’d you … ? | 你怎么会知道 |
[08:10] | Alice… | 是爱丽丝预见的 |
[08:15] | Did you do this to my truck? | 你们连我的车也盯着吗 |
[08:18] | Bella, you have to understand. | 贝拉 你要理解 |
[08:20] | Your safety is everything to me. | 你的安全就是我的一切 |
[08:22] | Jacob is not gonna hurt me! | 雅各布绝不会伤害我的 |
[08:23] | Not intentionally,but the wolves have no control… | 他不会有意伤害你 但狼人容易失控 |
[08:26] | Edward!I have…until graduation,to see him. | 爱德华 直到毕业前 我都可以去见他 |
[08:34] | And I’ll be one of you,and he’ll hate me forever. | 之后我就会成为吸血鬼 他会永远恨我 |
[08:39] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[08:56] | – Hey. – Just in time. Alright, check it out. | -你们好 -来得正好 听听这个 |
[08:57] | Alright, let’s see what you got. | 听听你要说什么 |
[08:59] | My fellow students.We are the future. | 同学们 我们是未来的主人 |
[09:04] | Anything is possible… | 只要你相信 |
[09:05] | – …If you just believe. – Nice | -一切皆有可能 -不错 |
[09:09] | – Perfect. – And got yourself a speech. | -完美 -准备个演讲稿吧 |
[09:10] | No, this will be my speech. | 不 要是拿这个当演讲稿 |
[09:11] | When I want everyone to throw diplomas at my head. | 除非我想被大家丢来的毕业证砍死 |
[09:14] | So…Thank you. | 谢谢你的好意 |
[09:17] | Ya gotta embrace the cliches,Jess. | 杰西你就守着这些陈词滥调吧 |
[09:19] | They have the bread and butter of all valedictorians. | 这些陈词滥调 每个演说者都会说一遍 |
[09:22] | And that is why you are not valedictorian. | 所以你当不了毕业演讲代表 |
[09:24] | And Jess doesn’t need cliches. | 杰西不需要这些陈词滥调 |
[09:26] | Speech is gonna be epic. | 你的演讲会很棒的 |
[09:28] | Epic? It’ll change lives. | 很棒 那会改写人生的 |
[09:31] | I decided to throw a party. | 我打算开个派对 |
[09:33] | After all, how many times we gonna graduate high school? | 天知道我们还要从高中毕业多少次 |
[09:36] | A party? At your place? | 开派对 在你家吗 |
[09:40] | I’ve never seen your house. | 我从没去过你家 |
[09:41] | No one’s ever seen their house. | 从没有人去过他们家 |
[09:43] | – Another party, Alice? – It’ll be fun. | -又要开派对吗 爱丽丝 -会很好玩的 |
[09:46] | Yeah.That’s what you said last time. | 是啊 你上次也这么说 |
[09:53] | – Hey, Angela. – Yes. | -安吉拉 -什么事 |
[09:54] | Do you need some help with those? | 需要帮忙吗 |
[10:25] | I know you know what she saw. Tell me. | 你知道她预见了什么 告诉我 |
[10:28] | It was nothing. | 没什么事 |
[10:30] | You looked worried. | 你在担心 |
[10:34] | Just that everyone would notice how strange Alice is. | 我只是担心大家看出爱丽丝的异常反应 |
[10:38] | I think that ship sailed long ago. | 都过去那么久了 不用担心 |
[10:43] | I wonder what’s wrong. | 我想知道出了什么事 |
[10:45] | There’s someone missing in Seattle, over a year ago. | 西雅图有个人失踪一年多了 |
[10:48] | Charlie is doing what he can,but… | 查理正在想办法 但是 |
[10:54] | Do you know something about this? | 你知道些什么 |
[10:59] | We’ve been tracking the situation in Seattle for a while. | 我们一直在追踪西雅图的情况 |
[11:02] | Unexplained disappearances,killings… | 离奇失踪 不明原因死亡 |
[11:05] | If the situation gets anymore conspicuous, | 如果事态再扩大的话 |
[11:08] | the Volturi will step in. | 沃尔图里家族家族就会介入 |
[11:12] | If they go to Seattle,they can come here. | 如果他们去西雅图 就有可能来这里 |
[11:14] | They can see I’m still human. | 他们会发现 我还是人类 |
[11:15] | We won’t get that far. | 我们不会坐以待毙 |
[11:17] | But we’ll go to Seattle if we have to. | 如果有必要 我们会去西雅图 |
[11:22] | – I’ll fax these down the first thing. – Thank you. | -我会第一时间传真给你们 -谢谢 |
[11:29] | – You’re ready for dinner? – Yeah. | -可以去吃晚饭了吗 -可以 |
[11:32] | It is still just…you and I, alright? | 就我们两人一起吃晚饭 对吧 |
[11:35] | No, I’m just dropping her off. | 是的 我只是顺路送她 |
[11:39] | – See you later. – Bye. | -回头见 -再见 |
[11:44] | Bella. My parents wanted to remind you about the… | 贝拉 我父母让我提醒你 |
[11:47] | airline ticket you got for your birthday. | 不要忘了用生日那天送你的机票 |
[11:48] | What airline ticket? | 什么机票 |
[11:52] | A round trip ticket to see Mom in Florida. | 去佛罗里达州看妈妈的往返机票 |
[11:56] | That was generous. | 真慷慨啊 |
[11:57] | And it expires soon, they say you might wanna use it this weekend. | 马上就过期了 他们建议你这周末用掉 |
[12:00] | I can’t just drop everything and go. | 我不能抛下一切 说去就去啊 |
[12:03] | It might be your last chance to see her before you graduate. | 这也许是你毕业前最后一次见她的机会了 |
[12:07] | It might not be a bad idea. | 这提议不错 |
[12:09] | Get out of the town for a couple of days, | 出城几天 |
[12:10] | get some distance. | 分开一段时间 |
[12:14] | Yeah,I wouldn’t mind seeing Mom… | 好吧 我可以去看妈妈 |
[12:17] | As long as you use the companion ticket. | 但你要用情侣票和我一起去 |
[12:19] | Wait, | 等等 |
[12:20] | just two tickets? | 只有你们两个吗 |
[12:24] | Super, | 真想不到 |
[12:25] | that makes me really happy. | 这可让我高兴到死了 |
[12:30] | I did wanna see my Mom. | 我确实想去看看妈妈 |
[12:33] | I wanted to know that her life was full by satisfying. | 我想看到她的生活美满幸福 |
[12:38] | Aren’t you gonna miss this? | 你不怀念这感觉吗 |
[12:41] | Don’t you just feel the vitamin D soaking up in your pores? | 不怀念沐浴在阳光下的舒适感吗 |
[12:48] | Yeah, I’m gonna miss this. | 是啊 我会很怀念的 |
[12:52] | You know, colleges in Florida are a lot sunnier. | 佛罗里达的大学阳光会更加明媚的 |
[12:59] | I’m just saying,if you go to university of Alaska… | 我只是说 如果你去阿拉斯加大学 |
[13:02] | I’m never gonna see you. | 我就再也见不到你了 |
[13:09] | They have a really great science program. | 他们的科研项目不错 |
[13:12] | You mean Edward program. | 那个项目名称叫爱德华吗 |
[13:17] | The way he watches you… | 他看你的眼神 |
[13:19] | It’s like he’s willing to leap in front of you, | 仿佛愿意跳到你面前 |
[13:20] | and take a bullet or something. | 为你挡子弹一样 |
[13:23] | Is that a bad thing? | 这不好吗 |
[13:26] | It’s an intense thing. | 这是非常强烈的感情 |
[13:29] | You’re different with him. | 和他在一起 你也变得不同 |
[13:31] | If he moves, you move.Like magnets. | 你们彼此吸引 像磁铁一样 |
[13:37] | I don’t know, we’re just… | 我说不清 我们只是 |
[13:39] | In love.I get it. | 坠入爱河 我明白 |
[13:43] | I just want to make sure, | 我只想确定 |
[13:44] | you’re making the right choices for you. | 你做出了对的选择 |
[13:47] | You know, cause you’re the one who’s gonna have to live with him. | 毕竟 要和他在一起的人是你 |
[13:54] | Alright, enough with the heavy. | 好了 沉重的话题到此为止 |
[14:03] | – Mom. – Congraduation. | -妈妈 -祝贺你 |
[14:06] | I didn’t want you to spending your money. | 我不想花你的钱 |
[14:08] | I didn’t, come on. | 没花钱 快打开看看 |
[14:23] | Are these all our old trip T-shirts? | 这是你所有的旧旅行T恤吗 |
[14:25] | Get out! | 没错 拿出来看 |
[14:27] | I saved’em all.I thought they’d make a good quilt. | 我都留着呢 能做一床很好的被子 |
[14:30] | To keep you warm up in Alaska. | 让你在阿拉斯加也不会冷 |
[14:33] | Remember this one?Ensanada. | 记得这个吗 恩桑那达 |
[14:36] | – The snake pit. – Yep. | -蛇窖 -没错 |
[14:39] | But this one is my favourite.Here… | 但这个是我最喜欢的 看这 |
[14:42] | The three-headed lobster in Maine. | 缅因州的三头龙虾 |
[14:44] | This is amazing. | 这礼物太棒了 |
[14:45] | No, honey. I’m glad you’ve like it. | 宝贝 真高兴你能喜欢 |
[14:47] | I just figured, you know,when you get older, have kids, | 我在想 等你长大 有了孩子 |
[14:49] | We can add to it.Maybe go visit… | 我们能再加上几件 也许能去 |
[14:50] | the world’s largest catsup bottle or something. | 看看世界上最大的番茄酱瓶之类的 |
[14:53] | Thanks. | 谢谢你 妈妈 |
[14:56] | I’m glad you like it. | 你喜欢 我很高兴 |
[14:59] | I just thought, you should have | 我只是觉得 你在阿拉斯加的时候 |
[15:00] | a little piece of me, up there in Alaska. | 有这东西就像我陪在你身边 |
[15:05] | – Mom. – Yeah. | -妈妈 -什么事 |
[15:10] | – I miss you. – Honey. I miss you too. | -我很想你 -宝贝 我也想你 |
[15:33] | You sure this is where you saw her? | 你确定这是你看到她的地方吗 |
[15:36] | She’s almost here. | 她就快到了 |
[15:51] | On your left! | 在你左边 |
[16:28] | Wait! She’s in their territory. | 等等 她进入他们的领地了 |
[16:33] | She’ll get away! | 她要逃走了 |
[16:36] | No she won’t! | 她跑不了 |
[17:13] | Emmett, no! | 埃美特 不要去 |
[17:47] | Did you regret going? | 你后悔去那里吗 |
[17:51] | No. | 没有 |
[17:53] | It was really great to see my mom. | 能见到妈妈我很开心 |
[17:56] | Just really hard saying goodbye. | 只是要告别真的很难 |
[17:59] | It doesn’t have to be goodbye. | 你可以不用和她告别 |
[18:01] | Is that why you ask me to go? | 这就是你让我去的原因吗 |
[18:03] | You thought I was gonna change my mind. | 你以为我会改变主意 |
[18:07] | I’m always hoping for that. | 我一直这么希望 |
[18:11] | What? | 怎么了 |
[18:13] | If I asked you to stay in the car, would you? | 如果我要你留在车里 你会听吗 |
[18:22] | Of course not. | 当然不会 |
[18:38] | Charlie said you left town. | 查理说你出城了 |
[18:40] | Yeah. To visit my Mom, why? | 是的 去看我妈妈 出什么事了 |
[18:44] | Just checking to see if you’re still human. | 他只是想证实你还是人类 |
[18:47] | I’m coming here to warn you. | 我是来警告你的 |
[18:50] | If your kind come on our land again… | 如果你们再到我们的领地上来 |
[18:52] | Wait, what? | 等等 怎么回事 |
[18:56] | – You didn’t tell her? – Just leave it alone, Jacob. | -你没告诉她吗 -别插手 雅各布 |
[19:01] | Tell me what? | 告诉我什么 |
[19:03] | Emmett and Paul had a misunderstanding, | 埃美特和保罗有点误会 |
[19:06] | there is nothing to worry about. | 没什么好担心的 |
[19:08] | Listen to you. | 说得轻巧 |
[19:10] | Did you lie to get her out of town, too? | 她出城也是被你骗出去的吗 |
[19:12] | You should leave.Now. | 你该离开了 现在就走 |
[19:15] | She has a right to know. | 她有权利知道 |
[19:18] | She is the one the red-head wants. | 她是红发吸血鬼要抓的那个 |
[19:22] | Victoria? | 你是说维多利亚吗 |
[19:25] | Alice’s vision. | 爱丽丝预见的是她 |
[19:27] | I was trying to protect you. | 我想要保护你 |
[19:30] | By lying to me. | 所以就对我撒谎 |
[19:35] | Okey. We’re gonna talk about this, but… | 好吧 这件事我们以后再谈 可是 |
[19:37] | You! | 你 |
[19:39] | Why haven’t you called me back? | 你为什么不回我电话 |
[19:44] | I had nothing to say. | 我无话可说 |
[19:48] | I have tons. Hold on. | 可我有好多话要说 等等 |
[19:53] | Bella. | 贝拉 |
[19:55] | Edward, you have to trust me. | 爱德华 你要相信我 |
[19:56] | I do trust you. | 我相信你 |
[19:59] | It’s him I don’t trust. | 可我不相信他 |
[20:11] | Lose the grin, Jacob.We’re just going for a ride. | 别太得意 雅各布 我们只是去兜一圈 |
[20:15] | Hold on tight. | 扶稳了 |
[20:30] | Are you sure,this is a good idea? | 你觉得这样好吗 |
[20:34] | I’m a “vampire girl”,remember? | 别忘了 我是”吸血鬼女孩” |
[20:38] | – Look who’s back. – What’s up, Bella? | -看看谁回来了 -贝拉 你还好吗 |
[20:40] | – Quil, you too? – Yep. Finally made the pack. | -奎尔 你呢 -很好 终于加入大伙儿了 |
[20:44] | I’m glad you’re here, Bella. | 贝拉 真高兴你来了 |
[20:45] | Maybe we can get a break | 我们总算不用听 |
[20:46] | from Jake’s obsessive inner monologue. | 雅各没完没了的内心独白了 |
[20:48] | “I wish Bella would call.” | 我希望贝拉打电话来 |
[20:49] | “I wish Bella wouldn’t call”. | 我不希望贝拉打电话来 |
[20:51] | “Maybe I should call Bella”. | 也许我该给贝拉打电话 |
[20:52] | “Maybe I should call Bella and hang up”. | 也许我该给贝拉打电话 然后挂断 |
[20:55] | Alright, you can shut up now. | 好了 你们都闭嘴吧 |
[21:00] | Bella, this is Leah Clearwater.Harry’s daughter. | 贝拉 这是莉亚·克里尔沃特 哈利的女儿 |
[21:04] | Hey.I’m really sorry about your father. | 你好 对于你父亲的死 我很遗憾 |
[21:07] | If you’re here to torture Jacob some more, | 如果你是来这里折磨雅各布的 |
[21:09] | feel free to leave. | 那就请离开吧 |
[21:14] | Fun, isn’t she? | 她真有意思 是吧 |
[21:16] | Bella… Hi. | 贝拉 好久不见 |
[21:19] | I was wondering when we’d see your face around here again. | 我一直在想什么时候能再见到你 |
[21:22] | Yeah, same here. | 我也是 |
[21:23] | Sam, we’re good? | 山姆 一切都好吗 |
[21:25] | We’re good. | 一切都好 |
[21:26] | She won’t be getting through our line anytime soon. | 她现在不会轻易越界了 |
[21:40] | So, when did Leah joined the pack? | 莉亚什么时候加入的 |
[21:42] | Around when her Dad died. | 大概在他父亲死后 |
[21:44] | Her brother Seth, also phased. | 她的弟弟赛斯也变身了 |
[21:47] | He’s only fifteen. One of the youngest we’ve had. | 他才15岁 是我们中最小的成员之一 |
[21:51] | Sam keeps him home studying,but he’s chomping at the bit. | 山姆一直让他在家学习 但他对此十分不满 |
[21:55] | Wish it was Leah who’d stay home. | 真希望加入的不是莉亚 |
[21:58] | Come on,don’t be such a guy. | 得了 别大男子主义 |
[22:00] | No, it’s… It’s not a chick thing. | 不 不是因为她是女生 |
[22:03] | It’s… You know, a triangle thing. | 而是 三角关系太复杂了 |
[22:07] | We all have to live the Leah, Sam, Emily pain-fest. | 莉亚 山姆和艾米粒三人的痛苦 我们感同身受 |
[22:12] | Wolf telepathy, remember? | 还记得我说的狼人的心理感应吗 |
[22:14] | So, Sam dumps Leah for Emily? | 你是说 山姆为了艾米粒抛弃了莉亚 |
[22:17] | It wasn’t like that. | 不是那样 |
[22:19] | Sam hates himself for hurting Leah. | 山姆为伤害莉亚而痛恨自己 |
[22:22] | But, Emily was The One. | 但艾米粒是他的真命天女 |
[22:25] | Yeah, I guess it’s sort of chooses you sometimes. | 是啊 我想有时是要做出选择 |
[22:30] | It’s more than some crush, Bella. | 不仅仅是喜欢而已 贝拉 |
[22:32] | Sam imprinted on Emily. | 艾米粒是山姆的烙印爱人 |
[22:36] | Do I want to know what that is? | 什么意思 |
[22:47] | Imprinting on someone is like… | 烙印的爱是指 |
[22:52] | Like when you see her, everything changes. | 当你看到她 一切都变得不同 |
[22:59] | All of a sudden, | 突然之间 |
[23:00] | it’s not gravity holding you to the planet. | 把你捆绑在地球上的不是重力 |
[23:04] | It’s her. | 而是她 |
[23:06] | Nothing else matters. | 其他的事情不再重要 |
[23:09] | You would do anything… | 你愿意为她做任何事 |
[23:13] | be anything for her. | 变成任何样子 |
[23:18] | It sounds like you know the feeling. | 听起来好像你知道那种感觉 |
[23:24] | Have you imprinted on someone? | 你有没有烙印爱人 |
[23:34] | You’d know if I had. | 如果我有 你会知道的 |
[23:40] | I just have a direct line to Sam’s thoughts. | 我只是对山姆有直接感应 |
[23:45] | So for now, you’re… still you. | 那就是说 你 还是原来的你 |
[23:51] | – And you’re still you.- Yeah. | -你也是原来的你 -没错 |
[24:01] | Until graduation. | 直到毕业 |
[24:04] | Graduation? | 毕业 |
[24:07] | You knew this was gonna happen. | 你知道终究会发生的 |
[24:09] | Not in a month! | 但不是在一个月后 |
[24:12] | I mean, not before you’ve… you’ve even lived! | 我是说 不能在你 在你还活着就 |
[24:18] | Or before I could… | 或者在我可以 |
[24:23] | For a second, just a second, I thought… | 有那么一秒 就一秒 我以为 |
[24:29] | But he’s got his hooks in you so deep. | 但是他让你陷得那么深 |
[24:33] | I decided this, not him. | 我自己的决定 与他无关 |
[24:35] | Bella, they’re not even alive! | 贝拉 他们甚至都不是活人 |
[24:38] | It makes me sick! | 真让我恶心 |
[24:42] | Better you really be dead than one of them. | 我宁愿你死了也比变成他们好 |
[24:58] | I can’t believe you said that. | 不敢相信你居然那么说 |
[25:04] | Edward was right, I shouldn’t have come. | 爱德华是对的 我不该来 |
[25:07] | Bella, come on. Please. | 贝拉 拜托 别走 |
[25:13] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:24] | You know… | 你知道 |
[26:25] | Edward could at least respect meal times. | 爱德华起码也该尊重下晚饭时间 |
[26:29] | I was just with Jake. | 我和雅各在一起 |
[26:31] | Oh… Good. | 噢 那敢情好 |
[26:39] | I’ll just give you two some privacy then. | 那我给你们一些私人空间 |
[26:46] | Do you understand how worried I’ve been? | 你知道我有多担心吗 |
[26:47] | I was perfectly safe. | 我很安全 |
[26:49] | I almost break the treaty to make sure of it. | 我差点就打破协约以确保你的安全 |
[26:52] | I know, I smell like a dog. I’m sorry. | 我知道 身上有狗味儿 对不起 |
[26:54] | No, no. Something’s wrong. | 不 不是 有点不对劲 |
[27:02] | Edward, what’s wrong? | 爱德华 怎么了 |
[27:04] | Someone’s been in here. | 有人来过 |
[27:11] | Who was it? Someone we know? | 是谁 我们认识吗 |
[27:15] | Just a stranger. I didn’t recognize his scent. | 陌生人 我不认识他的气味 |
[27:18] | A nomad passing through? | 过路的流浪者 |
[27:19] | A passer-by wouldn’t have left Bella’s father alive. | 过路者是不会让贝拉的父亲活着的 |
[27:22] | His scent disappeared about five miles south of Bella’s house. | 他的气味在贝拉家以南五英里处消失了 |
[27:27] | – Someone’s orchestrating this.- Victoria? | -是有预谋的 -维多利亚 |
[27:31] | I would’ve seen her deciding. | 我没看到她做这个决定 |
[27:32] | It has to be the Volturi. | 肯定是沃尔图里家族 |
[27:34] | I don’t think it’s the Volturi either. | 我想也不是沃尔图里家族 |
[27:37] | I’ve been watching Aro’s decisions, too. | 我也一直监视着埃罗的举动 |
[27:39] | So we keep looking. | 那我们接着搜寻 |
[27:40] | We also take shifts, guarding Bella at her house. | 并轮班守护贝拉和她家 |
[27:43] | – Another protection detail?- Rosalie. | -又一个保护差事 -罗莎莉 |
[27:47] | No, she’s right. | 不 她说得很对 |
[27:49] | You can’t protect me, watch my dad… | 你们不能一边保护我 看护我爸爸 |
[27:52] | and search for the intruder. | 又同时搜捕入侵者 |
[27:53] | And for Victoria. | 加上找维多利亚 |
[27:55] | And keep yourselves fed. | 还要喂饱你们自己 |
[27:57] | I’m not leaving you here defenseless. | 我不能让你毫无保护 |
[27:59] | Well, I’m not gonna let you starve. | 可是 我也不能让你饿着 |
[28:02] | And I wouldn’t be unprotected, I have… | 再说我不会是毫无保护的 我有 |
[28:06] | What? | 你有什么 |
[28:15] | Whoever it was, he left his stink behind. | 不管是谁 他的气味留下了 |
[28:18] | It’ll be hard to miss when we cross it again. | 下次碰到一定不会放过他的 |
[28:21] | – We’ll handle it from here.- We don’t need you to handle anything. | -我们就从这入手 -不需要你插手 |
[28:25] | Or anyone. | 不需要任何人插手 |
[28:26] | I could care less what you need. | 我才不管你需不需要 |
[28:28] | Alright, we’re done here. | 很好 我们不干了 |
[28:30] | – No, you’re done here.- Stop! | -你才不干了 -停 |
[28:32] | I’m tired of this. | 我很烦这样 |
[28:34] | From now on I’m Switzerland, Okay? | 从现在开始我中立 行不行 |
[28:37] | Edward hated the idea, | 爱德华不喜欢这个主意 |
[28:39] | but it wasn’t about rivalry anymore. | 但是这已无关竞争 |
[28:42] | It was about my safety, and Charlie’s. | 而是事关我和查理的安全 |
[28:46] | In the days that followed I got them to at least try to work together. | 接下来几天我好歹让他们能够合作了 |
[28:56] | The wolves took over | 狼人们接班 |
[28:57] | so the Cullen’s can hunt. | 这样卡伦一家可以去捕食 |
[29:01] | It wasn’t exactly an easy alliance. | 这真不是什么和睦的联盟 |
[29:20] | Doesn’t he own a shirt? | 他连件上衣都没有吗 |
[29:27] | I’m good here, you should go. | 我在这里很好了 你走吧 |
[29:29] | I’m not gonna be going long. | 我不会走远的 |
[29:31] | Don’t rush. You need to hunt. | 别急 你需要好好捕食 |
[29:51] | Maybe you rush a little bit. | 还是稍微急一点点吧 |
[29:58] | – Hey, beautiful.- Hi. | -嗨 美女 -嗨 |
[30:10] | So, what ya wanna do today? | 那么 今天想做什么 |
[30:12] | Bike, hike, hang? Your call. | 骑车 散步 闲逛 听你的 |
[30:16] | Or we’re going to a party tonight. | 或者我们今晚去个聚会 |
[30:21] | You sure this is okay? | 你确定这样行吗 |
[30:22] | I really hate being a party crasher. | 我真的不喜欢做聚会的不速之客 |
[30:26] | Technically, you’re a Council Meeting crasher. | 严格来说 你是个商讨会的不速之客 |
[30:29] | See. The Council leaders, Dad, Quil’s grandpa, and Sue Clearwater. | 瞧 会议领袖 爸爸 奎尔的爷爷 还有苏·克里尔沃特 |
[30:35] | She took over for Harry when he died. | 哈利死后她接的班 |
[30:37] | Okay, I should not be here. | 好吧 我其实不该来的 |
[30:40] | You’re okay. I thought… | 没什么的 我想 |
[30:43] | I mean, they thought it would be good for you to hear the histories. | 我是说 他们认为你应该听听这些历史 |
[30:47] | The histories? | 历史 |
[30:49] | The tribe’s histories? Aren’t they secret? | 部落的历史 不是机密的吗 |
[30:53] | We all got a role to play. And you’re a part of this. | 我们都身居其中 你也是 |
[30:57] | I mean, it’s the first time Seth, Leah and Quil are hearing them, too. | 我是说 这也是赛斯莉亚和奎尔第一次聆听历史 |
[31:01] | But you are the first outsider. Ever. | 只不过你是有史以来第一个外人 |
[31:06] | If I haven’t known that, I wouldn’t believe you. | 不是要我早知道了 我才不相信你 |
[31:10] | – And would’ve dressed better.- Jake. | -也会穿得好一点 -雅各 |
[31:14] | – Hey.- It’s about time, you got here. | -嗨 -你来的正是时候 |
[31:17] | Paul’s been hoovering the grub. | 保罗把吃的都干掉了 |
[31:18] | But, I saved you some burgers. | 不过我给你留了些汉堡 |
[31:20] | Good looking out, Bro. | 真是雪中送炭啊 老弟 |
[31:22] | Bella, this is Seth Clearwater, Leah’s brother. | 贝拉 这是赛斯·克里尔沃特 莉亚的弟弟 |
[31:25] | Newest member of the pack. | 族群的最新成员 |
[31:27] | Newest, bestest, brightest. | 最新的 最好的 最聪明的 |
[31:29] | And slowest. | 也是速度最慢的 |
[31:33] | – Come on. Your dad’s about to start.- Alright. | -来嘛 你爸爸马上就开始了 -好 |
[31:38] | The Quileutes have been a small tribe from the beginning… | 奎鲁特族在一开始只是个很小的部落 |
[31:42] | But we’ve always had magic in our blood. | 但我们的血液中流淌着魔力 |
[31:46] | We were great spirit warriors | 我们是杰出的精神斗士 |
[31:49] | shape shifters, that transform into the powerful wolf. | 能够变成强大的狼的变形者 |
[31:55] | This enabled us to scare off our enemies, | 这让我们能够吓走敌人 |
[31:59] | and protect our tribe. | 保护我们的部落 |
[32:03] | One day our warriors came across | 有一天我们的勇士遇到了 |
[32:07] | a creature… | 一种生物 |
[32:09] | It looked like a man, but it was hard like stone, | 它看起来是人类 可是却坚硬如磐石 |
[32:14] | and cold as ice… | 冷似冰 |
[32:36] | Our warriors’ sharp teeth, finally tore it apart. | 我们勇士的尖牙最终让它四分五裂 |
[32:40] | But only fire would completely destroy it. | 但是只有火才能将它彻底摧毁 |
[32:45] | They lived in fear, | 族人生活在恐惧之中 |
[32:46] | the Cold Man was not alone. | 那个吸血鬼绝不是孤身一人 |
[32:50] | And they were right. | 他们猜对了 |
[32:56] | She took her vengeance out on the village. | 她将仇恨倾泻到整个村庄 |
[33:01] | Our elder chief, Taha Aki, | 我们的祖先领袖 塔哈·阿吉 |
[33:04] | was the only spirit warrior left to save the tribe, | 是留下来拯救部落的唯一的精神斗士 |
[33:07] | after his son was killed. | 因为他的儿子死去了 |
[33:21] | Taha Aki’s Third Wife could sees that he would lose… | 塔哈·阿吉的第三个妻子看出他快输了 |
[33:26] | The Third Wife was no magical being, | 第三个妻子是普通人类 |
[33:30] | no special powers, but one… | 没有特殊的力量 但是她有 |
[33:34] | Courage. | 勇气 |
[33:47] | The Third Wife’s sacrifice | 第三个妻子牺牲自己的鲜血 |
[33:48] | distracted the Cold Woman, | 分散了女吸血鬼的注意力 |
[33:50] | long enough for Taha Aki to destroy her. | 足以让塔哈·阿吉毁灭了她 |
[33:55] | She saved the tribe. | 她拯救了部落 |
[33:57] | Over time, our enemies have disappeared. | 随着时间的推移 我们的敌人逐一消失 |
[34:01] | But one remains… | 但有一种留存了下来 |
[34:05] | The Cold Ones. | 就是吸血鬼 |
[34:09] | Our magic awakens when they near. | 每当它们靠近 我们的魔力就会苏醒 |
[34:12] | And we sense it now, | 我们现在就感受到了 |
[34:14] | we feel the threat in our blood. | 血液里感到了威胁 |
[34:18] | Something terrible is coming. | 灾难即将来临 |
[34:22] | And we must all be ready. All of us. | 我们必须有所准备 所有的人 |
[34:54] | What did you do to me? | 你对我做了什么 |
[35:00] | – I’m so…- Yeah, I know… | -我好 -是啊 我知道 |
[35:06] | We’ll find you someone to drink. | 我们会给你找个人喝喝的 |
[35:15] | Just try not to get killed, will you? | 保护好自己不要被杀 明白吗 |
[35:22] | I’m gonna need numbers. | 我还需要人手 |
[35:25] | Seattle is in a state of terror… | 西雅图被恐惧笼罩 |
[35:27] | Police are baffled by the escalating murders and disappearances. | 警方为急剧增多的谋杀案与失踪案而不解 |
[35:31] | Theories range from a vicious new gang | 人们猜测 或许是残暴的新帮派 |
[35:33] | to a wildly active serial killer… | 或许是异常活跃的连环杀手犯案 |
[35:36] | – Reporting live, Dawn Chubai. CNN. – It’s getting worse. | -CNN记者唐·楚白现场报道 -事情在恶化 |
[35:38] | We’re going to have to do something. | 我们必须要采取行动 |
[35:40] | It takes more than one of our kind to cause the damage they’re reporting. | 只有一个吸血鬼肯定是做不出这种破坏的 |
[35:44] | Quite a few more. | 除非他们人数很多 |
[35:46] | They’re undisciplined, conspicuous… | 没有章法 惹人注意 |
[35:48] | It’s Newborns. | 他们是新生儿 |
[35:51] | What, like new vampires? | 什么 新生的吸血鬼吗 |
[35:53] | In their first few months after they change. | 在他们变化后的头几个月 |
[35:56] | That’s when we’re at our most uncontrollable, | 是最难控制的时候 |
[35:58] | Vicious, insane with thirst. | 因饥渴而疯狂难训 |
[36:02] | Something to look forward to. | 总是在渴盼 |
[36:06] | No one has trained these newborns, | 没有人训练这些新生儿 |
[36:08] | but this isn’t random. | 但这绝对不是偶然的 |
[36:10] | Someone’s creating an army. | 有人在制造吸血鬼军队 |
[36:13] | Oh, now we definitely going to Seattle. | 现在我们必须去西雅图了 |
[36:16] | An Army of vampires? | 吸血鬼军队 |
[36:18] | And they’ve been created to fight someone. | 它们是被制造出来战斗的 |
[36:20] | We’re the only clan even close to Seattle. | 我们是离西雅图最近的部族 |
[36:21] | Regardless, of who are they were may, | 不管它们是从哪里来的 |
[36:23] | if we don’t put a stop to them, | 如果我们不阻止他们 |
[36:24] | the Volturi will. | 沃尔图里家族会来的 |
[36:26] | I’m surprised they’ve let it go on this long. | 我很诧异他们居然放任不管这么久 |
[36:29] | Maybe they’re behind it. | 也许他们正是幕后黑手 |
[36:31] | In Italy, I read Aro’s mind… | 在意大利 我读到了埃罗的想法 |
[36:34] | He wants me and Alice to join him… | 他想要我和爱丽丝入伙 |
[36:35] | He knows we’d never choose him | 他知道只要我们的家族还在 |
[36:37] | as long as our family is still alive. | 我们就不会同意的 |
[36:39] | An army could solve that for him. | 一支军队可以替他解决这个问题 |
[36:45] | Riley Biers | 寻人启事 |
[36:50] | Hey. Did you eat dinner yet? | 嗨 吃晚饭了吗 |
[36:55] | Um… no… I haven’t. | 还没 |
[37:01] | This kid Riley Biers, | 这个小孩儿莱利·比尔斯 |
[37:03] | disappeared over a year ago. | 一年前失踪了 |
[37:06] | And his poor parents been papering Seattle | 他可怜的父母从那时起 |
[37:08] | with these things ever since. | 把这个贴满了西雅图 |
[37:12] | You think they should just give up? | 你是不是觉得他们还是放弃了好 |
[37:16] | I wouldn’t. If it were you… | 不 如果失踪的是你 |
[37:22] | Not ever. | 我永远不会停止找你 |
[37:29] | I have to figure out what to tell people… | 我还没想好怎么告诉大家 |
[37:32] | Why I won’t be home for Christmases. | 为什么圣诞不回家了 |
[37:36] | Why I won’t visit. | 为什么我不再拜访他们 |
[37:39] | Why they’ll never see me again. | 为什么他们再也见不到我 |
[37:42] | After a few decades, everyone you know will be dead. | 几十年后 你认识的人都会死去 |
[37:49] | Problem solved. | 问题就解决了 |
[37:55] | Why are you so against me becoming like you? | 为什么你如此反对我变成吸血鬼 |
[37:58] | I’ve told you. | 我告诉过你 |
[38:03] | Be honest with me. There’s more. | 不要骗我 肯定还有别的理由 |
[38:08] | I know the consequences, of this choice you’re making. | 我知道 你所做的选择会带来的后果 |
[38:18] | I’ve lived through it, | 我曾经历过 |
[38:21] | and to let you suffer that. | 现在再让你去受这个罪 |
[38:25] | You believe I have a soul… | 你总相信我是有灵魂的 |
[38:28] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[38:32] | But to risk yours, | 之所以冒险同意你的选择 |
[38:34] | just for the sake of never having to lose you. | 是为了永远不会失去你 |
[38:39] | It’s the most selfish thing I’ll ever do. | 这是我做过最自私的事了 |
[38:46] | I thought, maybe you were afraid that I’ll be too different. | 我以为 你可能是怕我会变得太不一样 |
[38:52] | Unlike. I won’t be, | 不一样 我不会再 |
[38:54] | you know… warm. | 你知道 温暖 |
[38:56] | And won’t smell the same. | 而且气味也会不一样了 |
[39:07] | You’ll always be my Bella. | 你永远都是我的贝拉 |
[39:30] | My Bella, just less fragile. | 我的贝拉 坚强了 |
[39:44] | Gosh, it’s so pretty here. | 天啊 这里好漂亮 |
[39:52] | So, Alice is planning a big graduation party, | 爱丽丝在策划一个盛大的毕业舞会 |
[39:56] | which you’re invited to. | 你也被邀请了 |
[40:01] | Yeah, I figured that. | 好吧 我就知道 |
[40:12] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:15] | I just wanted to do this differently. | 我其实想用不同的方式 |
[40:18] | Smoother. | 更愉悦的方式 |
[40:21] | But now, I’m out of time. | 但如今 没有那么多时间了 |
[40:24] | To what? | 干嘛 |
[40:26] | You need to hear the truth, Bella. | 你必须知道真相 贝拉 |
[40:30] | Understand all your options. | 看清你的选择 |
[40:33] | And you need to know… | 你要知道 |
[40:37] | that I’m in love with you. | 我爱你 |
[40:41] | And I want you to choose me, instead of him. | 我希望你选择的是我 而不是他 |
[40:45] | I thought you understood. | 我以为你明白 |
[40:51] | – I don’t feel that way for you.- I don’t buy it. | -我对你没有那种感觉 -我不相信 |
[40:53] | What don’t you buy? | 你不相信什么 |
[40:57] | That’s how I feel. | 这就是我的感觉 |
[40:59] | You feel something else for me, | 你对我还有别的感觉 |
[41:01] | you just won’t admit it. | 只是你不愿意承认 |
[41:04] | So I’m not giving up. I’m gonna fight for you. | 所以我不会放弃的 我要争取你 |
[41:11] | Until your heart stops beating. | 直到你的心脏停止跳动 |
[41:14] | Well, then you’re not gonna have to fight for long. | 那好 你倒不会争取太久的 |
[41:16] | You’re rushing into it because you’re afraid you’ll change your mind. | 你急着改变是因为你害怕自己会改变想法 |
[41:19] | No, I’m not. | 不 我没有 |
[41:21] | I know what I want. | 我知道我想要什么 |
[41:25] | You wouldn’t have to change for me, Bella. | 跟了我不需要改变 贝拉 |
[41:28] | Or say goodbye to anybody. | 也不用跟任何人永别 |
[41:32] | I can give you more than him. | 我能给你的比他更多 |
[41:35] | I mean, he probably can’t even kiss you without hurting you. | 我是说 他甚至都不能随心所欲地吻你 |
[41:41] | Feel that? | 感觉到了吗 |
[41:43] | Flesh and blood and warmth. | 血肉之躯和温暖 |
[42:12] | Edward! | 爱德华 |
[42:13] | If you ever touch her against her will again! | 如果你再敢乱来 |
[42:15] | Don’t do this! | 不要这样 |
[42:16] | She’s not sure what she wants! | 她根本就不确定自己想要什么 |
[42:17] | – Don’t do this!- Well, let me give you a clue! | -不要这样 -好 那我给你个提示 |
[42:18] | Wait for her to say the words! | 等她把话说完 |
[42:20] | Fine! And she will! | 行啊 就好像她真有话要说一样 |
[42:23] | Jacob. Just go, okay! | 雅各布 你走吧 |
[42:26] | Easy guys, easy. Let’s take it down a notch. Alright? | 行了小伙们 别打 停一停 好吧 |
[42:33] | What’s going on? | 出什么事儿了 |
[42:38] | I kissed Bella. | 我吻了贝拉 |
[42:44] | And she broke her hand… | 她的手还受伤了 |
[42:47] | punching my face. | 打我脸弄的 |
[42:51] | Total misunderstanding. | 全都是误会 |
[42:55] | It’s just a sprain, should heal fairly quickly. | 扭伤而已 很快就会好的 |
[43:00] | Trying to walk and chew gum at the same time again, Bella? | 又一边走路一边嚼口香糖了吗 |
[43:05] | – I punched a werewolf in the face. – Bad ass… | -我揍了狼人的脸 -坏蛋 |
[43:08] | You’re gonna be one tough little newborn. | 你会是个难缠的新生儿 |
[43:11] | Tough enough to take you on. | 对付你是没问题的 |
[43:19] | Don’t worry about it. | 没事的 |
[43:23] | Okay, any Leads? | 好了 有线索吗 |
[43:26] | No sign of the intruder. But Victoria continues to make appearances. | 没有入侵者的迹象 但维多利亚不断出现 |
[43:37] | Go blather to someone else about the joys of becoming a newborn. | 找别人谈论成为新生儿的喜悦去 |
[43:44] | Okay. Rosalie… | 好吧 罗莎莉 |
[43:50] | I don’t understand what I did, to make you hate me so much. | 我不明白我做了什么让你这么恨我 |
[43:57] | I don’t hate you. | 我不恨你 |
[44:01] | I don’t particularly like you, but… | 我也不是很喜欢你 但是 |
[44:08] | – Bella, I envy you. – What? | -贝拉 我嫉妒你 -什么 |
[44:14] | – That’s ridiculous. – No, it’s not. | -太荒谬了 -一点也不 |
[44:19] | You have a choice. I didn’t. | 你有选择 我当初没有 |
[44:23] | None of us did. But you do, and you’re choosing wrong. | 我们都没有 但你有 而你却选错了 |
[44:27] | I don’t care how miserable your human life is. | 我不在乎作为人类的你生活有多凄惨 |
[44:31] | My life is not miserable. | 我的生活不凄惨 |
[44:37] | It’s not perfect, but nobody’s life is perfect. | 我的生活不完美 但没人的生活是完美的 |
[44:41] | Mine was. Absolutely perfect. | 我曾经的生活是 绝对的完美 |
[44:47] | Everything as I still wanted. | 我现在还希望得到那一切 |
[44:50] | To be married, With a nice house and | 结婚 有一所大房子 |
[44:51] | a husband…to kiss me when he came home. | 丈夫会在我回家时吻我 |
[44:54] | A family of my own. | 我自己的家庭 |
[44:57] | Royce King was the most eligible bachelor in town. | 罗伊斯·金是当时镇上最合适的单身汉 |
[45:01] | I barely knew him. | 我对他知之甚少 |
[45:07] | But I was young. I was in love with the idea of love. | 但我那么年轻 我爱上的只是爱情 |
[45:13] | On the last night of my life, I left a friend’s house late. | 我生命中的最后一天 我很晚才离开朋友家 |
[45:16] | – I wasn’t far from home. – Here she is. | -我快到家时 -她来了 |
[45:20] | Hey, Rose! Come over here! | 罗莎 过来 |
[45:23] | Here, hold this. | 给 拿着这个 |
[45:25] | Hey, come over here. We’ve been waiting for you. | 过来 我们一直在等你 |
[45:30] | Here she is | 她来了 |
[45:34] | Royce. | 罗伊斯 |
[45:37] | You’re drunk. | 你喝醉了 |
[45:38] | Isn’t she lovely, John? I told you she was a looker. | 她多可爱啊 约翰 我告诉过你她长得很俊 |
[45:42] | It’s hard to say with all those clothes on. | 她穿着那么多衣服 很难说啊 |
[45:45] | What do you say, Rose? Why don’t we take off a few layers? | 你说呢 罗莎 不如我们脱掉几层 |
[45:49] | Stop it!… | 住手 |
[45:54] | I’ll see you tomorrow. Sober. | 明天等你清醒了 我们再见 |
[45:58] | Hey, where do you think you’re going? | 等等 你以为你能去哪 |
[45:59] | Stop it! Just stop it! Let go! Stop it! | 住手 不要 放开我 住手 |
[46:02] | Comeback! Hey, you’ll do as I say! | 给我回来 照我说的做 |
[46:09] | They left me in the street, thinking I was dead. | 他们把我丢在大街上 以为我已经死了 |
[46:12] | Believe me, I wanted to be. | 相信我 我倒希望自己死了 |
[46:16] | Carlisle found me, he smelled all the blood… | 卡莱尔发现了我 他闻到了血的味道 |
[46:19] | – Thought he was helping me. – I’m sorry. | -他以为他是在救我 -我很抱歉 |
[46:24] | I got my revenge on them. | 不过我还是报了仇 |
[46:28] | One at a time. | 一次一个 |
[46:30] | I saved Royce for last, so he’d know I was coming. | 罗伊斯留在最后 这样他可以知道我要来 |
[46:51] | I was a little theatrical back then. | 我当年有些戏剧化 |
[47:02] | Things got better after I found Emmett. | 我找到埃美特后情况就好些了 |
[47:08] | But we’ll always be this. | 但是我们永远都只能是这样 |
[47:13] | Frozen, never moving forward. | 冰冷的 永远无法改变 |
[47:19] | That’s what I miss the most, the possibilities. | 那是我最怀念的 无尽的可能 |
[47:24] | Sitting on a front porch somewhere, | 坐在某处的门廊上 |
[47:27] | Emmett gray haired by my side, | 埃美特坐在我身边 头发花白 |
[47:30] | surrounded by our grandchildren, | 周围还有我们的孙子孙女 |
[47:34] | their laughter. | 和他们的笑声 |
[47:37] | I understand, that’s what you want. | 我明白 那是你想要的 |
[47:47] | But there’s nothing I’ll ever gonna want, more… | 但我想要的永远只有 |
[47:53] | than Edward. | 爱德华 |
[47:55] | You’re wrong again. | 你又错了 |
[47:59] | After you’ve been changed, there’s one thing you’ll want more… | 在你被转变之后 有样东西你会更想要 |
[48:03] | One thing you’ll kill for… | 你会为之杀戮 |
[48:08] | Blood. | 血 |
[48:15] | What did I say, about low profile? | 我说过什么 低调行事 |
[48:31] | Something’s coming… | 有什么要来了 |
[48:35] | Something… Bigger than any of us alone. | 他们比你我任何一个都强大 |
[48:40] | And if you can’t… | 如果你们不能 |
[48:43] | control yourselves… | 控制自己 |
[48:47] | We’re all going to die. | 我们就只有死路一条 |
[48:54] | What’s done is done, just… | 事已至此 |
[48:59] | clean up after yourselves. | 做好善后 |
[49:10] | They’ve already drawn too much attention. | 他们已经吸引了太多的注意 |
[49:13] | So has our “Inaction”. | 我们的无所作为也一样 |
[49:15] | Others may begin to question the Volturi’s effectiveness. | 其他人也许已经开始质疑沃尔图里家族的效率 |
[49:20] | Let them. | 随他们去 |
[49:27] | Maybe we should consult with Aro. | 也许我们应该咨询下埃罗 |
[49:34] | Aro’s decisions are being watched. | 埃罗的抉择已经被监视 |
[49:38] | We must decide. | 必须由我们决定 |
[49:42] | Then decide sister. It’s time. | 那就做出抉择吧 是时候了 |
[49:48] | Yes, it is. | 没错 |
[49:54] | Either we let them do what they were created for… | 或者 我们让他们完成自己的使命 |
[49:58] | Or we end them. | 或者 我们消灭他们 |
[50:01] | Decisions, decisions… | 抉择啊抉择 |
[50:14] | When we were five, | 我们五岁时 |
[50:15] | they asked us what we wanted to be when we grew up… | 人们问我们长大后想做什么 |
[50:18] | Our answers were things like astronaut, president… | 我们的回答是宇航员 总统之类的 |
[50:23] | Or in my case, a princess. | 或者以我来说 一位公主 |
[50:26] | When we were ten, they asked again, | 当我们十岁时 他们又问一次 |
[50:28] | and we answered, rock star, cowboy, | 我们回答 摇滚明星 牛仔 |
[50:31] | or in my case, a gold medalist. | 或者以我来说 金牌得主 |
[50:34] | But now that we’ve grown up, they want a serious answer. | 但是现在我们长大了 他们想要真正的答案 |
[50:38] | Well, how about this… | 这个怎么样 |
[50:41] | who the hell knows? | 谁他妈知道 |
[50:47] | This isn’t the time to make hard and fast decisions, | 现在不是做出艰难而仓促决定的时候 |
[50:49] | this is the time to make mistakes. | 现在是犯错误的时候 |
[50:52] | Take the wrong train and get stuck somewhere. | 登上错误的列车 困在某处 |
[50:55] | Fall in love, a lot. | 坠入爱河 一次又一次 |
[50:59] | Major in philosophy, because there’s no way to make a career out of that. | 主修哲学 因为那是最没前途的专业 |
[51:03] | Change your mind, and change it again, because nothing is permanent. | 改变主意 再反悔 因为没有什么是永恒的 |
[51:08] | So, make as many mistakes as you can. | 所以 尽可能地去犯错 |
[51:11] | That way, someday, when they ask what we wanna be… | 那样 有一天 当他们问我们想做什么时 |
[51:14] | we won’t have to guess. We’ll know. | 我们不需要再猜测 因为已经了然于心 |
[51:47] | You’ve made it! | 你做到了 |
[51:49] | What’d you think of my speech? | 你觉得我的演讲怎么样 |
[51:51] | Too easy-breezy, too self-helpful? You may admit it. | 太像广告 励志书籍之类的吗 说吧 |
[51:54] | No, you pretty much nailed it. | 不会 你干得很好 |
[51:57] | It’s like I was born to lead, right? | 我天生就是做领袖的料 对吧 |
[52:00] | Oh, great. I love this song, let’s go. | 我喜欢这首歌 去跳舞吧 |
[52:26] | – What are you doing here? – You invited me, remember? | -你在这干什么 -你邀请我来的 记得吗 |
[52:31] | Was my right hook too subtle for you? | 我的右勾拳就那么无力吗 |
[52:33] | That was me uninviting you. | 那就是我告诉你不要来了 |
[52:35] | Look, Bella. I’m sorry… about, you know… | 贝拉 我很抱歉 |
[52:40] | The kiss and your hand… | 那个吻 还有你的手 |
[52:44] | I’d blame it on the whole inner animal thing… | 我可以说是兽性作祟 |
[52:45] | But it was really just… me. Being an ass. | 但其实只是我 混蛋的我 |
[52:51] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的抱歉 |
[52:54] | I brought you something. | 我带了点东西给你 |
[52:56] | A graduation present. I made it myself. | 毕业礼物 我自己做的 |
[53:02] | Oh… You made this? | 你亲手做的 |
[53:05] | It’s really pretty. Thanks. | 很漂亮 谢谢 |
[53:22] | I’ll be right back. | 等我一下 |
[53:27] | – Alice, what did you see? – The decision’s been made. | -爱丽丝 你看到什么了 -决定已经作出 |
[53:30] | – What’s going on? – You’re not going to Seattle? | -怎么回事 -你们不去西雅图了吗 |
[53:33] | No… | 不了 |
[53:35] | They’re coming here. | 他们朝这里来了 |
[53:38] | They’ll be here in four days. | 四天后就到 |
[53:39] | This could turn into a blood bath. | 这会是一场恶战 |
[53:42] | – Who’s behind it? – I didn’t see anyone I recognize. | -谁指使的 -没看到认识的 |
[53:46] | Maybe one… | 也许有一个 |
[53:48] | I know his face. He’s local, Riley Biers. | 我知道他 他是本地人 莱利·比尔斯 |
[53:52] | He didn’t start this. | 这不是他挑起的 |
[53:53] | Whoever did is staying out of the action. | 无论是谁 都只是在暗处 |
[53:56] | They must be playing with the blind spots in your vision. | 他们利用了你预知能力的盲点 |
[53:58] | Either way, the army is coming… | 无论如何 军队已经来了 |
[54:00] | and there aren’t enough of us to protect the town. | 我们的人数不足以保护这个镇子 |
[54:02] | Hold up! What damn army? | 等等 什么军队 |
[54:05] | – Newborns. Our kind. – What are they after? | -新生儿 吸血鬼 -他们的目标是什么 |
[54:08] | They were passing around Bella’s scent. | 他们在辨识贝拉的味道 |
[54:10] | A red blouse. | 一件红衬衣 |
[54:12] | They’re after Bella? | 他们的目标是贝拉 |
[54:14] | – What the hell does this mean? – It means an ugly fight. | -那是什么意思 -意味着一场恶战 |
[54:17] | With lives lost. | 和牺牲 |
[54:23] | Alright… | 好吧 |
[54:25] | – We’re in. – No. | -我们加入 -不行 |
[54:28] | You’ll get yourselves killed, noway. | 你们会被杀的 不可能 |
[54:30] | – I wasn’t asking for permission. – Edward. | -我不是在征求许可 -爱德华 |
[54:38] | It means more protection for you. | 这意味着你有更多的保护 |
[54:40] | Jacob. Do you believe Sam will agree to… an understanding? | 雅各布 你觉得山姆愿意达成共识吗 |
[54:47] | As long as we get to kill some vampires. | 只要我们能杀掉几只吸血鬼 |
[54:50] | – Jasper? – They’ll give us the numbers. | -贾斯帕 -他们可以增加我们的胜算 |
[54:54] | And the newborns won’t know they even exist. | 那些新生儿都不知道他们的存在 |
[54:57] | – That’ll give us an edge. – We’ll need to coordinate. | -那就是我们的优势 -我们需要协调一下 |
[54:59] | Carlisle, they’ll gonna get hurt. | 卡莱尔 他们会受伤的 |
[55:02] | We’ll all need some training. | 我们都需要训练 |
[55:03] | Fighting newborns requires knowledge that Jasper has. | 与新生儿作战需要学习贾斯帕的经验 |
[55:06] | You’re welcome to join us. | 欢迎加入 |
[55:10] | Alright. Name the time and place. | 很好 时间地点你定 |
[55:13] | Jake… | 雅各 |
[55:15] | You don’t know what you’re getting yourself in to. | 你不知道你自己卷进了什么 |
[55:18] | Bella… | 贝拉 |
[55:20] | This is what we do. You should be happy. | 我们这么做 你应该高兴才是 |
[55:25] | Look at us, working together. | 看看我们 并肩作战 |
[55:28] | You’re the one who wanted us to get along, remember? | 是你希望我们和睦相处的 记得吗 |
[55:41] | Again! | 再来 |
[55:55] | It’s a graduation present. | 只是毕业礼物 |
[56:17] | They don’t trust us enough to be in their human forms. | 若是信任我们 他们应该以人形现身 |
[56:19] | They came. That’s what matters. | 他们来了 那就行 |
[56:23] | Will you translate? | 你来做翻译 |
[56:30] | Hey, Jake. | 嗨 雅各 |
[56:37] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[56:41] | Jasper has experience with newborns. | 贾斯帕有和新生儿打交道的经验 |
[56:43] | He’ll teach us how to defeat them. | 他会教我们如何击败他们 |
[56:48] | They want to know how the “Newborns” Is differ from us. | 他们想知道新生儿和我们有什么不同 |
[56:51] | They’re a great deal stronger than us, | 他们比我们要强壮许多倍 |
[56:53] | because their own human blood lingers in their tissues. | 他们自己的血液还残留在身体组织里 |
[56:56] | Our kind is never more physically powerful… | 吸血鬼的能力在转变后的 |
[57:00] | than in our first several months of this life. | 最先几个月最厉害 |
[57:06] | Carlisle’s right. | 卡莱尔说得没错 |
[57:08] | That’s why they are created. | 所以他们才会诞生 |
[57:11] | A newborn army, | 一支新生儿大军 |
[57:13] | doesn’t need thousands like a human army. | 不需要像人类军队那样需要几千人 |
[57:15] | And no human army could stand against them. | 也没有人类军队可以阻挡他们 |
[57:20] | The two most important things to remember are, first… | 有两件事需要记住 第一 |
[57:23] | Never let them get their arms around you. | 绝不要让他们的胳膊环住你 |
[57:25] | They’ll crush you instantly. The second… | 他们可以瞬间将你压碎 第二 |
[57:29] | Never go for the obvious kill. | 不要想一击毙命 |
[57:33] | They’ll be expecting that. And you will lose. | 他们就等着你那么做 你只会输 |
[57:40] | Emmett? | 埃美特 |
[57:49] | – Don’t hold back. – Not in my nature. | -放开手脚 -没问题 |
[58:06] | Never lose focus. | 绝不要放松警惕 |
[58:29] | One more thing… | 还有一件事 |
[58:31] | Never turn your back on your enemy. | 不要轻视你的敌人 |
[59:21] | Some of you, are gonna get hurt. | 你们中的某些人会受伤 |
[59:26] | Some of you could get killed, because of me. | 甚至会死 都因为我 |
[59:32] | It’s gonna be a hundred times worse than this, right? | 到时候会比这个激烈一百倍 对吗 |
[59:58] | We’re done for the day. | 今天到此为止 |
[1:00:13] | Jasper… | 贾斯帕 |
[1:00:17] | Are you sure, there’s nothing I can do to help? | 你确定没有我能帮忙的地方吗 |
[1:00:20] | Your presence alone, | 只要你出现就足够了 |
[1:00:21] | your scent will distract the newborns. | 你的味道会分散新生儿的注意力 |
[1:00:24] | Their hunting instinct will take over, drive them crazy. | 他们的猎杀本性会占上风 把他们逼疯 |
[1:00:29] | Good. I’m glad. | 很好 很高兴知道 |
[1:00:33] | Hey. | 等等 |
[1:00:35] | How do you know so much about this? | 你怎么会知道这么多 |
[1:00:39] | I didn’t have quite the same upbringing as my adopted siblings. | 我成长的经历跟我的兄弟姐妹不大一样 |
[1:00:49] | Those bites are like mine. | 这些咬痕跟我的一样 |
[1:00:51] | Battle scars. | 战斗时留下的 |
[1:00:55] | All the training the Confederate Army gave me… | 我在南方军接受的所有训练 |
[1:00:57] | was useless against the newborns. | 在新生儿面前都是无用的 |
[1:01:01] | Still, I never lost a fight. | 但我还是没输过一次 |
[1:01:09] | This has happened during the civil war? | 这是南北战争时的事 |
[1:01:12] | I was the youngest major in the Texas cavalry. | 我是德州骑兵最年轻的少校 |
[1:01:15] | All without having seen any real battle. | 但从未见识过一场真正的战斗 |
[1:01:18] | Until… | 直到 |
[1:01:21] | Until I met a certain immortal. | 直到我遇到了一位真正的吸血鬼 |
[1:01:24] | Maria. | 玛利亚 |
[1:01:30] | I was riding back to Galveston… | 当时我刚刚疏散了一处的妇孺 |
[1:01:32] | after evacuating a column of women and children. | 正骑马赶回加尔维斯顿 |
[1:01:35] | When I saw her… | 我一看到她 |
[1:01:38] | I immediately offered her my aid. | 就向她提供救援 |
[1:01:48] | Lovely. And an officer. | 真可爱 一位军官 |
[1:01:58] | You’d better do it, Maria. I can never stop once I’ve started. | 最好还是你来 玛利亚 我一开始就停不下来 |
[1:02:06] | What’s your name, soldier? | 你叫什么名字 士兵 |
[1:02:08] | Major Jasper Whitlock, Ma’am. | 贾斯帕·维特洛克少校 女士 |
[1:02:11] | I hope you survive. | 但愿你能幸存 |
[1:02:14] | You maybe of a great use to me. | 你对我来说有很大的用处 |
[1:02:22] | Maria was creating an army? | 玛利亚在制造一支军队吗 |
[1:02:24] | They were very common in the South. | 在南方 那很常见 |
[1:02:26] | And cost a brutal battles for territory. | 用来争夺领地 |
[1:02:30] | Maria won them all. | 玛利亚每次都胜利 |
[1:02:33] | She was smart, careful. And she had me. | 她很聪明 又小心 而且她有了我 |
[1:02:40] | I was the second in command. | 我是她的副官 |
[1:02:43] | My abilities to control emotions served her well. | 我控制情绪的能力很合她的胃口 |
[1:02:48] | I trained her newborns. | 我为她训练新生儿 |
[1:02:53] | An endless occupation since | 她从不让新生儿活过第一年 |
[1:02:54] | she never let them live beyond their first year. | 那也成了一份无期限的职业 |
[1:03:00] | It was my job to dispose of them. | 我的工作也包括清理他们 |
[1:03:23] | I could feel everything they felt. | 我可以感受到他们的感受 |
[1:03:38] | I thought what Maria and I had was love. | 我以为玛利亚和我之间的就是爱 |
[1:03:43] | But I was her puppet. She pulled the strings. | 但我只是她的木偶 她控制一切 |
[1:03:49] | I didn’t know there was another way… | 我不知道还有别的方式 |
[1:03:53] | Until I found Alice. | 直到我遇见爱丽丝 |
[1:03:57] | Now she’d seen me coming, of course. | 当然她现在也知道我在说什么 |
[1:03:59] | Kept me waiting long enough. | 你让我等了好久 |
[1:04:05] | My apologies, Ma’am. | 我致以歉意 女士 |
[1:04:09] | I don’t know what I’d have become without her. | 如果没有遇见爱丽丝 真不知道我会变成什么样 |
[1:04:14] | You’ll never have to be that again. | 你再也不用过那样的生活 |
[1:05:06] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[1:05:10] | The intruder… | 入侵者 |
[1:05:13] | The newborn army. | 新生吸血鬼军队 |
[1:05:18] | They’re all her puppets. | 他们都是她的玩偶 |
[1:05:22] | Victoria. | 维多利亚 |
[1:05:24] | Alice would’ve seen if she wanted to make an army. | 如果她造军队 爱丽丝会看到的 |
[1:05:28] | Unless she’s hiding behind them, | 如果她把他们藏起来呢 |
[1:05:31] | and she’s letting someone else decide. | 并且让另外一个人控制军队 |
[1:06:02] | Welcome to the army. | 欢迎加入军队 |
[1:06:13] | I’m not just gonna hide, while you’re taking all the risks for me? | 我不能在你们为我冒险的时候躲起来 |
[1:06:17] | If it’s Victoria involved… | 如果此事与维多利亚有关 |
[1:06:18] | I need to keep you as far away from the fight as possible. | 我必须让你远离战场 |
[1:06:21] | Jasper said that I could be of help. | 贾斯帕说我可能会帮上忙 |
[1:06:23] | We won’t need your help. | 我们不需要你帮忙 |
[1:06:24] | With the wolves in this, it’s an easy win. | 有狼人的帮助会赢得很轻松 |
[1:06:27] | The rest of us, aren’t gonna have enough to do. | 我们都没什么可做的 |
[1:06:30] | Okay, either it’s so dangerous that I have to hide… | 好吧 到底是情况危险 我必须躲起来 |
[1:06:32] | Or it’s so easy, that you’re gonna be side blind, which is it? | 还是取胜很容易 以至于你们无所事事 |
[1:06:34] | It’s dangerous for you. It’s easy for us. | 对你来说很危险 对我们来说很轻松 |
[1:06:39] | I think it’s dangerous for us to be apart. | 我觉得我们分开就会有危险 |
[1:06:42] | How many times we have to prove that? | 我们还需要证明几次呢 |
[1:06:45] | I’ll be worrying. You’ll be worried. | 我会担心 担心你 |
[1:06:48] | And we”ll both feel more horrible. | 我们两个都会恐慌 |
[1:06:52] | Okay, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[1:06:54] | So, I’m coming with you. | 所以我要跟着你 |
[1:06:56] | No, we’ve got to stay away together. | 不 我们必须分开 |
[1:06:58] | I can’t make you choose between me and your family, it’s… | 我不能让你在我和你的家庭之间做选择 只是 |
[1:07:01] | The only way I can protect you, is to be with you. | 保护你的唯一办法就是和你在一起 |
[1:07:09] | You’re not fighting? | 你们没练习打斗吗 |
[1:07:11] | What, you pull a muscle or something? | 还是拉伤肌肉了 |
[1:07:13] | – He’s doing it for me. Okay? – Whatever. | -他是为了我 -管他呢 |
[1:07:16] | Just tell me the plan. | 告诉我计划吧 |
[1:07:19] | This field will give us an advantage in battle. | 这个地方作为战场对我们十分有利 |
[1:07:21] | We need to lure the newborns with Bella’s scent. | 利用贝拉的气味吸引那些新生吸血鬼 |
[1:07:24] | It needs to end here. | 必须在这地方结束战斗 |
[1:07:26] | Edward and I are going on a campsite. | 爱德华和我去营地 |
[1:07:28] | Even if he carries me, they’ll still pick up our scents. | 虽然他和我一起 他们还是能闻到我的气息 |
[1:07:31] | Your stench, however, is revolting. | 你的气味实在很恶心 |
[1:07:33] | Dude, you really don’t want to start comparing stinks. | 老兄 你是在逃避气味的优势 |
[1:07:35] | What he means, is that your scent will mask mine if you carry me. | 他是说 如果是你带着我 你的气味会遮住我的 |
[1:07:40] | Done. | 说定了 |
[1:07:41] | This is not a good idea. | 这不是个好主意 |
[1:07:43] | Edward. | 爱德华 |
[1:07:44] | They won’t want to get anywhere near his… odor. | 他们不会接近他的气味 |
[1:07:48] | Okay, let’s just try it. | 好吧 试验一下 |
[1:07:53] | – Eau de wolf, comin’ up. – Run. | -香水狼 来吧 -跑吧 |
[1:08:06] | You gonna ask me to sit out the fight, too? | 你也想让我袖手旁观吗 |
[1:08:09] | Or don’t you care about my safety? | 或者是你不在乎我的安全问题 |
[1:08:11] | Of course I care, but you’d say no. | 我当然在意 但是你会拒绝的 |
[1:08:15] | So I won’t have a choice anyways. | 所以无论如何我没的选择 |
[1:08:18] | Since I let Sam be alpha male. | 自从我让山姆成为领袖 |
[1:08:21] | I got to live with the shots he calls. | 就得听从他的召唤 |
[1:08:23] | Since you let Sam be alpha? | 从你让山姆成为领袖开始吗 |
[1:08:26] | I didn’t want to be in a pack, let alone be it’s their leader. | 我不想群居 更不用说当他们的领袖了 |
[1:08:35] | – Chief Jacob. – Opted out. | -雅各布领袖 -退出了 |
[1:08:39] | But every choice has it’s consequences. | 但是每个选择都会有结果 |
[1:08:42] | – Some more than others. – Don’t start. | -一些更有意义的选择 -那就别做选择 |
[1:08:45] | Everybody makes choices, you gonna have to accept mine. | 每个人都有选择 但你必须接受我的 |
[1:08:48] | You can love more than one person at a time. | 你可以同时爱上多个人 |
[1:08:51] | I’ve seen it, with Sam, Emily, and Leah. | 我曾见过 就像山姆 艾米粒和莉亚 |
[1:08:57] | – I’m not a wolf, I can’t imprint. – It has nothing to do with imprinting. | -我不是狼人 我不会留下烙印 -这跟烙印没关系 |
[1:09:02] | It has to do with… feeling something for somebody. | 这和对某人的感觉有关 |
[1:09:07] | And I know you feel something for me. | 我知道你对我有感觉 |
[1:09:11] | I can sense how I make you feel… | 我能感觉到我对你的影响 |
[1:09:13] | Physically. | 体会到的 |
[1:09:15] | I make you nervous. | 我让你紧张了 |
[1:09:22] | Jake. | 雅各 |
[1:09:25] | Don’t worry. | 别怕 |
[1:09:27] | I promised I wouldn’t kiss you again until you asked. | 除非你要求 我答应过不再吻你 |
[1:09:31] | You’re going to be keeping that promise for a while, Chief. | 那你得一直遵守承诺了 领袖 |
[1:09:38] | All I picked up was wolf stench. No Bella. | 我闻到的只是狼的臭味 没有贝拉的味道 |
[1:09:45] | – This will work. – Great. | -这样能行 -很好 |
[1:09:58] | – Okay, Alice. Don’t be a stranger. – Okay. | -爱丽丝 别见外 -好 |
[1:10:02] | Your alibi for the battle is all arranged. | 你参加战斗的借口已经搞定了 |
[1:10:04] | Really? | 是吗 |
[1:10:06] | I told your father that our whole family’s going camping this weekend. | 我告诉你爸爸我们全家周末要去野营 |
[1:10:09] | So you and I are having a sleep over at my house. | 所以你要在我家住一晚 |
[1:10:12] | – Charlie is going fishing anyway. – Charlie? | -反正查理要去钓鱼 -查理吗 |
[1:10:16] | You guys run for the same basis now? | 你们已经是一路人了吗 |
[1:10:18] | Me, he likes. | 他喜欢我 |
[1:10:21] | Actually, you and Edward will have the house to yourself tonight. | 实际上 今晚只有你和爱德华在家 |
[1:10:27] | Like alone? | 单独吗 |
[1:10:29] | We’re all going hunting, powering up for the battle. | 我们全要出去打猎 为战斗补充体能 |
[1:10:36] | You’re welcome. | 不用谢我 |
[1:10:39] | – Hey. Do you want a sandwich? – No, I’m good. | -来个三明治吗 -我不饿 |
[1:10:45] | Well, the sister… I like. | 他姐姐 我喜欢 |
[1:10:48] | Alice. Yeah, she’s great. | 爱丽丝 她人很好 |
[1:10:59] | Hey, Dad. I was wondering… | 爸爸 我在想 |
[1:11:02] | Why didn’t you get remarried, after Mom? | 跟妈妈离婚后 为什么不再找一个 |
[1:11:10] | I don’t know… | 我不知道 |
[1:11:13] | Guess I still haven’t met the right gal. | 我想还没遇到对的人吧 |
[1:11:17] | – Why? – I don’t know. | -怎么了 -没什么 |
[1:11:22] | I thought you just… | 我以为你只是 |
[1:11:24] | Maybe you gave up on the whole institution of it. | 也许你为了传统理念放弃了 |
[1:11:28] | Of marriage. | 婚姻 |
[1:11:31] | But do you think there’s any value in it? | 但是你想过有何价值吗 |
[1:11:37] | Yeah, marriage has value. | 婚姻有其价值 |
[1:11:40] | When you’re older. Much older. | 你长大后 成熟了 |
[1:11:46] | Like you’re mother… | 就像你妈妈那样 |
[1:11:48] | It seem to work out fine for her the second time round. | 离婚后似乎过得很好 |
[1:11:50] | – Later in life. – Yeah, I guess. | -下半生 -也许吧 |
[1:11:56] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:11:57] | You definitely don’t wanna have to get married, | 你肯定不想结婚 |
[1:11:59] | because you weren’t… careful. | 因为你不是很小心 |
[1:12:04] | What? | 什么意思 |
[1:12:07] | Look, you know what I’m talking about. | 我知道你了解我在说什么 |
[1:12:08] | There’s… Things, that you need to think about it, if you… | 有些事你需要好好想想 如果你 |
[1:12:11] | If you gonna be… physically intimate. | 如果你们身体很亲密的时候 |
[1:12:13] | Okay. Don’t… until we’ve enough of “The Talk”. | 等等 今天谈话到此结束 |
[1:12:15] | – Don’t you just quit. – It’s just as embarrassing for me, | -能不说这个吗 -我也很尴尬 |
[1:12:17] | – as it is for you. – I doubt that. | -就跟你一样尴尬 -我不觉得 |
[1:12:19] | And don’t bother, ’cause Mom beat you too early ten years ago. | 别打断 因为妈妈十年前离开的太早 |
[1:12:22] | Well, you didn’t have a boyfriend ten years ago. | 十年前你也没有男朋友 |
[1:12:24] | I’m sure things work the same way. | 我想这都一样 |
[1:12:29] | Alright. So… | 好吧 所以 |
[1:12:32] | You guys are… taking precautions, and… | 你们要做些防护措施 |
[1:12:35] | Okay, dad. Please just don’t worry about that. | 好了爸爸 请别担心那事儿 |
[1:12:39] | Edward is… old school. | 爱德华是个保守派 |
[1:12:44] | Old school, great. | 保守派 非常好 |
[1:12:46] | What’s that? Like a code for something? | 那是什么 某个东西的遗传基因吗 |
[1:12:48] | Oh my god. Dad… | 上帝 爸爸 |
[1:12:50] | I’m a virgin! | 我还是处女 |
[1:12:52] | Okay, go. Glad we covered that. | 好了 走吧 谈得非常好 |
[1:12:54] | Me too. | 我也是 |
[1:13:00] | Virgin… | 处女 |
[1:13:03] | Liking Edward a little bit more now. | 现在有点儿喜欢爱德华了 |
[1:13:16] | What are you doing here outside? What’s wrong? | 你在外面干什么呢 怎么了 |
[1:13:19] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[1:13:40] | It seems the only fair, that I’d be represented as well. | 似乎把这个送给你 才算公平一点 |
[1:13:47] | It’s really pretty. | 真漂亮 |
[1:13:50] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[1:14:00] | There’s a bed. | 有一张床呢 |
[1:14:03] | I thought you might need one to sleep in. | 我想你需要睡觉 |
[1:14:07] | I think an air mattress would’ve sufficed. | 一个充气垫就可以了 |
[1:14:10] | – It is too much? – No. | -现在这样不好吗 -不是 |
[1:14:14] | No, it’s perfect. | 不 这样很完美 |
[1:14:18] | I want to ask you something. | 我想知道些事情 |
[1:14:21] | Anything. | 洗耳恭听 |
[1:14:25] | Okay, marriage is the condition for you, | 婚姻对你来说是 |
[1:14:28] | to change me yourself, right? | 将我变成你族人的条件 是吗 |
[1:14:30] | Yes. | 是的 |
[1:14:36] | Okay. I want to negotiate my own condition. | 好 我想谈谈我的条件 |
[1:14:41] | Anything you want, It’s yours. | 悉听尊便 |
[1:14:45] | Do you promise? | 你发誓吗 |
[1:14:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[1:15:12] | Bella… no. | 贝拉 不行 |
[1:15:15] | You’ve said that you wanted me to have every human experience. | 你说过想让我经历作为人类的一切 |
[1:15:17] | Not the ones that support risk killing you. | 对你有伤害的就不行 |
[1:15:20] | You won’t. | 你不会伤害我的 |
[1:15:22] | And everyone says, once I’m changed… | 他们说 一旦我转化后 |
[1:15:24] | all I’m gonna want is to slaughter the whole town. | 我想做的事就只有杀了城里所有的人 |
[1:15:27] | That part doesn’t last forever. | 这种情况不会持续太久 |
[1:15:30] | I want you. | 我想要你 |
[1:15:32] | While I’m still me. While I still want you this way. | 虽然我没有变 但我还是想这么做 |
[1:15:42] | It’s too dangerous. | 太危险了 |
[1:15:44] | Try… Just try. | 只是试试 |
[1:15:49] | I’ll go to some ridiculously expensive college | 我会去个可笑奢华的大学 |
[1:15:51] | and let you buy me a car. | 然后让你给我买辆车 |
[1:15:54] | I’ll marry you, just try. | 我会嫁给你 就试试吧 |
[1:16:38] | Stop trying to take your clothes off. | 不要把衣服脱下来 |
[1:16:40] | – Do you want to do that part? – Not tonight. | -你不想做吗 -今晚不行 |
[1:17:07] | Okay. I mean, you don’t… | 好吧 我是说 你不想 |
[1:17:12] | But, fine. | 没关系 |
[1:17:17] | Believe me, I want to. | 相信我 我很想 |
[1:17:21] | I just want to be married to you first. | 我只是想先结婚 |
[1:17:26] | You really make me feel like I’m some sort of like a villain trying… | 你真让我觉得 我是个坏女人 |
[1:17:30] | steal your virtue or something. | 夺走你的贞操之类的东西 |
[1:17:34] | It’s not my virtue I’m concerned about. | 我不是担心我的贞操 |
[1:17:38] | Are you kidding? | 开玩笑吗 |
[1:17:41] | It’s just one rule, I wanna leave unbroken. | 这是个原则 我想把持住 |
[1:17:47] | It might be too late for my soul, but I will protect yours. | 我的灵魂不再拥有这个原则 但我想让你拥有 |
[1:17:52] | – I know it’s not a modern notion. – It’s not modern. | -我知道这不是个现代观念 -真不是 |
[1:17:57] | It’s ancient. | 是古代的 |
[1:18:01] | I’m from a different era. | 我来自一个不同的时代 |
[1:18:05] | Things were… a lot less complicated. | 世事并非如此复杂 |
[1:18:11] | And if I met you back then, I would’ve courted to you. | 如果那时我遇见你 我会向你求爱 |
[1:18:18] | We’d have taken chaperoned strolls, | 我们会牵手漫步 |
[1:18:21] | or had iced tea on the porch. | 或者在走廊里喝凉茶 |
[1:18:34] | I may have stolen a kiss or two. | 我会偷吻你一两次 |
[1:18:37] | But, only… | 但 只会 |
[1:18:40] | after asking your father’s permission. | 在征得你父亲的同意之后 |
[1:18:44] | I would’ve got down on one knee. | 我会单腿下跪 |
[1:18:53] | And I would presented you with a ring. | 还会献上一枚戒指 |
[1:19:03] | This was my mother’s. | 这曾是我母亲的 |
[1:19:08] | Isabella Swan. I promise to love you, every moment forever. | 伊莎贝拉·斯旺 我保证会时时刻刻爱你 |
[1:19:15] | And would you do me the extraordinary honor of marrying me? | 我有此殊荣娶你为妻吗 |
[1:19:24] | Yes. | 我愿意 |
[1:19:47] | You’re not coming with us? | 你不跟我们一起吗 |
[1:19:58] | It will be a last minute decision. | 这是千钧一发的时刻 |
[1:20:02] | I told you how it works. | 我告诉过你怎么做 |
[1:20:05] | The Cullens have powers. | 卡伦一家有神奇的力量 |
[1:20:09] | Don’t underestimate them, Riley. | 别低估了他们 莱利 |
[1:20:12] | You’ll have the numbers, | 你有军队 |
[1:20:15] | but they’ll be able to… | 但是他们能够 |
[1:20:17] | anticipate your every move. | 预见你每一步 |
[1:20:21] | – According to your friend. – Yes. | -你朋友这么说的吗 -是 |
[1:20:24] | My dead friend. | 我死去的朋友 |
[1:20:30] | Laurent found out about the things they could do, | 劳伦发现了他们的行动 |
[1:20:35] | and they killed him. | 他们就杀了他 |
[1:20:39] | But not before he told me. | 可我知道得太晚 |
[1:20:47] | Maybe he was wrong. | 也许他错了 |
[1:20:51] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[1:20:53] | This is supposed to be… | 这应该是 |
[1:20:56] | Cullen territory. | 卡伦家族的领地 |
[1:20:59] | But we’ve been tearing it up and I’ve never even seen them here. | 但是我们已经侵入 却仍未见他们的踪影 |
[1:21:04] | You don’t trust me. | 你不相信我 |
[1:21:07] | With my life. I’m just saying that… | 我用生命爱你 我只是说 |
[1:21:09] | I’m doing this for us. So that we can feed, | 我是为了我们可以不再挨饿 |
[1:21:14] | without their retaliation. Can’t live in fear anymore, | 不用担心他们的报复 再也不用害怕了 |
[1:21:19] | waiting for them to attack. | 再也不用坐以待毙了 |
[1:21:20] | I won’t let them. | 我不会让他们得逞的 |
[1:21:23] | I’m going to end the Cullen clan. | 我现在就去结束卡伦家族 |
[1:21:31] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[1:21:50] | I love you. So much. | 我太爱你了 |
[1:22:13] | You’re going overboard. | 你这样做很傻 |
[1:22:16] | If this is all I can contribute, I want to be thorough. | 如果只能做这些 我想坚持到底 |
[1:22:18] | The newborns will be frantic. | 新生吸血鬼会为此而疯狂的 |
[1:22:23] | It’s Okay. Don’t make yourself uncomfortable. | 没事儿 别难过 |
[1:22:26] | It doesn’t bother me anymore. | 我不会再发火了 |
[1:22:30] | Since when? | 从何时开始 |
[1:22:31] | Since I spent 24 hours thinking you were dead. | 自从以为你死了之后的24小时 |
[1:22:36] | You’re not wearing your ring. | 你没带戒指 |
[1:22:40] | Well, I didn’t want to risk losing it. | 我怕弄丢了 |
[1:22:44] | Or risk Jacob seeing it? | 或者是怕雅各布看见吧 |
[1:22:49] | I think we should wait to tell him. | 我想应该等等再告诉他 |
[1:22:51] | I mean, at least till after the fight. | 至少等这场战斗之后 |
[1:22:52] | – If you’re having second thoughts… – I’m not. | -你是否有别的想法 -不 我没有 |
[1:22:55] | I just want him to have a clear head. | 我只是不想让他分神 |
[1:22:58] | Whose head is unclear? | 谁分神了 |
[1:23:01] | Nobody’s, I hope. | 我想没人 |
[1:23:04] | Alice says there’s a storm coming. | 爱丽丝说风暴要来临了 |
[1:23:06] | Yeah, I can feel it. We should get going. | 我能感觉到 我们应该走了 |
[1:23:11] | I’ll see you in a couple of hours. | 几小时后见 |
[1:23:23] | Something up? | 出什么事了吗 |
[1:23:27] | A bunch of vampires trying to kill me. | 一群吸血鬼想杀了我 |
[1:23:29] | Same old, same old. | 老调重弹 |
[1:24:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:24:52] | You should get back before the storm hits. | 暴风雪就要来了 你快回去吧 |
[1:24:54] | No, I’m staying. | 不 我留下 |
[1:24:56] | You’ll need my connection to the pack, | 我会帮你和狼群取得联系 |
[1:24:57] | to keep tabs on what’s going on. | 密切关注任何风吹草动 |
[1:24:59] | – You’re not going to fight? – Seth will spell me in the morning. | -你不参加战斗了 -明早赛斯会来接我的班 |
[1:25:03] | He’s not happy about missing the action, | 他一直对这个安排耿耿于怀 |
[1:25:04] | but it’ll keep him out of trouble. | 但这能保证他平安无事 |
[1:25:07] | Let’s get you inside. | 我们快进去吧 |
[1:25:27] | I should have chosen a site lower down. | 应该找个海拔低一点的地方 |
[1:25:29] | No, It’s fine. I’m okay. | 没事 我很好 |
[1:25:33] | What can I do? | 我能为你做什么 |
[1:25:47] | I can’t sleep with all that teeth chattering going on. | 牙齿打架的声音吵得我根本睡不着 |
[1:25:58] | Forget it. | 你休想 |
[1:26:00] | She may need her toes someday. And let’s face it… | 我可不想她把脚都冻掉了 你得承认 |
[1:26:05] | I’m hotter than you. | 我比你温暖 |
[1:26:12] | Get your hand off me! | 把手拿开 |
[1:26:15] | Get your hands off her! | 你不许碰她 |
[1:26:17] | Don’t fight. | 别打架 |
[1:26:22] | She gets sick, it’s on you. | 她病了 你看着办 |
[1:26:41] | Why! You’re freezing, Bella | 你冻僵了 贝拉 |
[1:26:44] | Relax, You’ll warm up soon. | 放松 马上就能暖起来 |
[1:26:49] | Faster if you took your clothes off. | 要是你脱掉衣服能暖得更快 |
[1:26:52] | – Jake. – Survival one oh one. | -雅各 -《幸存者101》里说的 |
[1:27:26] | Can you, at least attempt to control your thoughts? | 你能不能试着控制下你的思绪 |
[1:27:32] | I really get under that ice cold skin of yours, don’t I? | 你真被我惹毛了是吗 |
[1:27:38] | What? | 怎么了 |
[1:27:40] | Are you doubting her feelings for you? | 你在怀疑她对你的感情 |
[1:27:45] | Nice… | 好吧 |
[1:27:47] | So picking through my brain’s okay, | 你偷窥我的想法 没问题 |
[1:27:50] | but letting me into yours, forget it. | 可让我猜你的心思 还是省省吧 |
[1:27:57] | Look… | 听着 |
[1:28:00] | – I know she’s in love with you. – Oh, good. | -我知道她爱你 -太好了 |
[1:28:03] | But she’s in love with me, too. | 可她也爱着我 |
[1:28:08] | She just won’t admit it to herself. | 她只是不愿承认 |
[1:28:13] | I can’t tell you if you’re right. | 她怎么想我不清楚 |
[1:28:17] | Then let me ask you something. | 我问你 |
[1:28:20] | – If she chooses me… – She won’t. | -要是她选择了我 -不会的 |
[1:28:23] | If she did. | 我是说当初 |
[1:28:26] | Would you try to kill me? | 你会杀了我吗 |
[1:28:29] | That’s an intriguing idea. | 这主意听起来不错 |
[1:28:36] | But no. I couldn’t hurt her like that. | 可我不会 我不会那样伤害她 |
[1:28:40] | See, you’d just turn her into a bloodsucking demon like you. | 你只想把她变成和你一样的嗜血恶魔 |
[1:28:44] | I don’t want that. I never wanted that. | 我不想 从来都没想过 |
[1:28:47] | – So stop her. – I tried. | -那就阻止她 -我试过 |
[1:28:51] | – I left. – But you gave up too quickly. | -我离开了她 -可你回来得太快了 |
[1:28:56] | If you’d stayed away another six months, | 要是你再多消失半年 |
[1:29:00] | I could’ve made her happy. Trust me. | 我会让她很幸福 相信我 |
[1:29:05] | You have to consider… | 你得想想 |
[1:29:07] | that I might be better for her than you are. | 我可能比你更适合她 |
[1:29:12] | I have considered that. | 我想过 |
[1:29:18] | I know you can protect her. | 我知道你能保护她 |
[1:29:23] | But you can give her a life, a human life. | 你能让她过上正常的人类生活 |
[1:29:26] | It’s all I want for her. | 那是我对她最大的愿望 |
[1:29:31] | But, I’m not… | 可我不会 |
[1:29:32] | I’m not going to force her into anything, ever again. | 我不会再逼迫她做任何事情 再也不会 |
[1:29:38] | The last time I tried, it almost killed us both. | 上一次让我们两个都差点送了命 |
[1:29:44] | Yeah, that I remember. | 是呀 我记得 |
[1:29:51] | When you thought she was gone… | 那个时候 当你认为她已经死了 |
[1:29:55] | that you’d lost her… | 你已经失去她了 |
[1:30:00] | How did you… cope? | 你是怎样的 |
[1:30:05] | There’re no words. | 无法形容 |
[1:30:12] | But I wouldn’t wash it on anyone, Jacob. | 可我不会让任何人和我分担这份痛苦 雅各布 |
[1:30:18] | This might sound odd, but I’m glad you’re here. | 说来奇怪 不过我挺高兴你能在这 |
[1:30:22] | Pretty neat. | 不错 |
[1:30:25] | As much as I’d love to kill you, I’m glad she’s warm. | 比起杀了你 我更希望她温暖 |
[1:30:31] | If we weren’t natural enemies… | 如果我们不是天生的敌人 |
[1:30:34] | and you weren’t trying to steal my reason for existing… | 而你也不一直非要剥夺我存在的理由 |
[1:30:38] | I might actually like you. | 我会很喜欢你 |
[1:30:41] | Well… | 好吧 |
[1:30:44] | If you weren’t planning on sucking the life out of the girl I love, | 如果你不想吸干我深爱的女孩的生命 |
[1:30:49] | I might… | 我会 |
[1:30:58] | No… Not even then. | 不 那我也不会 |
[1:31:09] | But she could still change her mind, you know. | 她还能改变主意 |
[1:31:19] | Then I’d let her go. | 那我就放手 |
[1:31:40] | Fine. Hi, Seth. | 早 赛斯 |
[1:31:45] | Where’s Jacob? Did he already… | 雅各布去哪了 他已经 |
[1:31:47] | Not yet. | 还没 |
[1:31:50] | He’s checking to see if the woods are clear before he goes. | 他走之前要检查森林里是否安全 |
[1:32:01] | I’m really sorry about last night. | 昨晚的事 真的很抱歉 |
[1:32:03] | I couldn’t have been easy on you. | 我应该理解你的 |
[1:32:05] | It definitely won’t make my list of top ten favorite evenings. | 昨晚绝不会进入我十大最爱夜晚榜单 |
[1:32:09] | You have a list? | 你还有个榜单 |
[1:32:11] | All ten I spent with you. | 十个和你共度的夜晚 |
[1:32:14] | Number one is when you said you’d marry me. | 第一名就是你同意求婚的那天 |
[1:32:18] | Mrs. Cullen. | 卡伦夫人 |
[1:32:23] | This is the twenty-first century, | 现在已经21世纪了 |
[1:32:25] | I always wanna hyphenate my name. | 我想保留我的姓 |
[1:32:27] | You’re marrying him? | 你要嫁给他吗 |
[1:32:30] | Jake… | 雅各 |
[1:32:35] | You knew he was listening? | 你知道他在听 |
[1:32:38] | He deserves to know. | 他应该知道 |
[1:32:40] | – Jake, stop! – Bella, let him… | -雅各 等等 -贝拉 别去 |
[1:32:42] | Don’t! | 放开 |
[1:32:46] | Jake, stop! | 雅各 等等 |
[1:32:51] | – Jake, please! – I’m done! I’m so done! | -雅各 我求你 -我累了 非常累 |
[1:32:56] | – What can I do? – You can’t do anything. | -我能为你做些什么 -你什么都做不了 |
[1:32:58] | I can. By going out there and killing something. | 可我能 下去和那些魔鬼拼个你死我活 |
[1:33:01] | No! You’re not thinking clearly, don’t do that! | 不 你镇静一下 别冲动 |
[1:33:04] | Maybe I’ll get my self killed and make it simple for you. | 或许我死了 你就不用左右为难 |
[1:33:07] | No! Just, Jake… Stay! | 不 雅各 别走 |
[1:33:11] | Why? | 为什么 |
[1:33:14] | Give me one good reason. | 给我一个充分的理由 |
[1:33:17] | Because I don’t wanna lose you. | 因为我不想失去你 |
[1:33:21] | It’s not good enough. | 不够充分 |
[1:33:23] | Because you’re too important. | 因为你对我很重要 |
[1:33:29] | Still not good enough. | 还是不够充分 |
[1:33:31] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[1:33:36] | Kiss me! | 吻我 |
[1:33:41] | I’m asking you to kiss me. | 我叫你吻我 |
[1:34:32] | That should have been our first kiss. | 这是我们的初吻 |
[1:34:40] | I gotta go. | 我得走了 |
[1:34:45] | I’ll be back. | 我会回来的 |
[1:35:16] | You saw. | 你都看到了 |
[1:35:19] | No. But Jacob’s thoughts are very loud. | 没有 可雅各布想得太多了 |
[1:35:24] | I don’t know what happened. | 我不知道我怎么了 |
[1:35:28] | You love him. | 你爱他 |
[1:35:34] | I love you more. | 我更爱你 |
[1:35:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:35:53] | It’s starting. | 战斗开始了 |
[1:36:55] | Jacob just got there. | 雅各布到了 |
[1:37:02] | He’s good. | 他没事 |
[1:38:02] | Someone’s hurt? | 有人受伤吗 |
[1:38:05] | She’s close. I can hear her thoughts. | 她在附近 我能听到她 |
[1:38:08] | Seth, go. | 赛斯快离开 |
[1:38:14] | She knew we weren’t there, but she caught my scent. | 她知道我们不在那 她闻到了我的气味 |
[1:38:17] | She knew you’d be with me. | 她知道你一定跟我在一起 |
[1:38:20] | She found us. | 她找到我们了 |
[1:38:25] | She’s not alone. | 她有同伙 |
[1:38:36] | Riley… Listen to me. | 莱利 听我说 |
[1:38:40] | Victoria’s just using you, to distract me. | 维多利亚在利用你 来分散我的注意力 |
[1:38:44] | But she knows I’ll kill you. | 她知道我会杀了你 |
[1:38:49] | In fact, she’ll be glad she doesn’t have to deal with you anymore. | 而且 她还很高兴之后你就不会再纠缠她了 |
[1:38:53] | Don’t listen, Riley. | 别听他的 莱利 |
[1:38:56] | I told you about their mind tricks. | 我跟你说过他读心的把戏 |
[1:38:58] | I can read her mind, so I know what she thinks of you. | 我能读到她的想法 我知道她怎么想你 |
[1:39:02] | He’s lying. | 他在撒谎 |
[1:39:04] | She only created you and this army to avenge her true mate, James. | 她创造你和军队 只为给她的的真爱詹姆斯报仇 |
[1:39:10] | It’s the only thing she cares about. Not you. | 那才是她真正在乎的 不是你 |
[1:39:15] | There’s only you. You know that. | 我爱的只有你 你知道的 |
[1:39:21] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[1:39:24] | You’re from Forks, you know the area. | 你生长在福克斯 你熟悉地形 |
[1:39:29] | That’s the only reason she chose you. | 这才是她选择你的真正原因 |
[1:39:33] | She doesn’t love you. | 她不爱你 |
[1:39:35] | Riley… | 莱利 |
[1:39:37] | Don’t let him do this to us. | 不要信他的挑拨离间 |
[1:39:42] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[1:39:58] | You’re dead. | 你死定了 |
[1:40:14] | You won’t get another chance like this again. | 你跑了就再也没有机会了 |
[1:40:21] | You want her! | 你想要她性命 |
[1:40:24] | You want me to feel the pain you felt when I killed James. | 你想让我也感受丧失爱人的痛苦 |
[1:40:29] | When I tore him to pieces. | 就像当我把詹姆斯大卸八块 |
[1:40:35] | When I turned him into ash. | 把他抽筋扒皮 挫骨扬灰时 |
[1:40:40] | When I turned him into nothing. | 你感受的那样 |
[1:42:04] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[1:42:06] | Victoria! | 维多利亚 |
[1:43:04] | – Something’s wrong. – Alice needs us to go. | -有情况吗 -爱丽丝要我们过去 |
[1:43:08] | And now. | 现在 |
[1:43:32] | – How long? – A few minutes. Maybe ten. | -还有多久 -几分钟 大概十分钟 |
[1:43:35] | The pack needs to leave. | 狼群必须离开 |
[1:43:36] | The Volturi won’t honor a truce with the werewolves. | 沃尔图里家族可不会喜欢和狼人的休战协定 |
[1:43:46] | Leah, don’t! | 莉亚 不要 |
[1:44:05] | Jacob! | 雅各布 |
[1:44:09] | Jacob. Hold on, Carlisle is gonna take care of you. | 雅各布 坚持住 卡莱尔会照顾你 |
[1:44:12] | The bones on the right half of his body are shattered. | 身体右侧的骨骼全部粉碎 |
[1:44:16] | – Bella. – Jake, I’m right here. | -贝拉 -雅各 我在这 |
[1:44:20] | – Jacob, you idiot. I had it. – Leah. | -雅各布你个白痴 我能行的 -莉亚 |
[1:44:23] | I need to set the bones before his accelerated healing kicks in. | 我得在他开始愈合前将骨骼正位 |
[1:44:26] | – It’s already starting. – We need to get him out of here. | -已经开始了 -得让他离开这 |
[1:44:28] | We’re not gonna win a fight with the Volturi. | 我们没把握能打赢沃尔图里家族 |
[1:44:31] | – We’ll take him back to Billy’s. – I’ll be there as soon as I can. | -我们带他去比利那 -我会尽快赶到的 |
[1:44:34] | Hang in there, Jake. | 坚持住 雅各 |
[1:44:47] | We got you. | 会没事的 |
[1:44:50] | They’re coming. | 他们来了 |
[1:45:12] | Impressive. | 精彩之极 |
[1:45:14] | I’ve never seen a coven | 我还没见过哪个族群 |
[1:45:15] | Escape an assault of this magnitude intact. | 能在如此猛烈的进攻中全身而退 |
[1:45:18] | We were lucky. | 运气而已 |
[1:45:21] | I doubt that. | 深表怀疑 |
[1:45:25] | It appears we missed an entertaining fight. | 貌似我们错过了一场有趣的战斗 |
[1:45:28] | Yes. It’s not often we’re rendered unnecessary. | 是呀 好像我们突然变得无关紧要了 |
[1:45:31] | If you’d arrived a half hour ago, you would’ve fulfilled your purpose. | 要是你们早来半个小时 就能如愿以偿了 |
[1:45:36] | Pity. | 真是遗憾 |
[1:45:41] | You missed one. | 你们落下一个 |
[1:45:50] | We offered her asylum in exchange for her surrender. | 我们同意她投降 会收容她 |
[1:45:53] | That wasn’t yours to offer. | 你们没有这个资格 |
[1:45:58] | Why did you come? | 你们为何而来 |
[1:46:06] | Who created you? | 谁创造了你们 |
[1:46:09] | You don’t need to do that. | 你没必要折磨她 |
[1:46:10] | She’ll tell you anything you want to know. | 她会告诉你想知道的一切 |
[1:46:12] | I know. | 我知道 |
[1:46:16] | I don’t know | 我不知道 |
[1:46:18] | Riley wouldn’t tell us. | 莱利不告诉我们 |
[1:46:20] | He said our thoughts weren’t safe. | 他说我们的思想不安全 |
[1:46:22] | Her name was Victoria. Perhaps you knew her. | 她叫维多利亚 你或许认识 |
[1:46:27] | Edward. If the Volturi had knowledge of Victoria, | 爱德华 要是沃尔图里家族知道维多利亚的事 |
[1:46:30] | they would’ve stopped her. | 他们会阻止她的 |
[1:46:33] | Isn’t that right, Jane? | 没错吧 简 |
[1:46:36] | Of course. | 当然 |
[1:46:39] | Felix. | 菲利克斯 |
[1:46:42] | She didn’t know what she was doing. | 无知者无罪 |
[1:46:45] | We’ll take responsibility for her. | 我们会对她负责 |
[1:46:48] | Give her a chance. | 给她一次机会 |
[1:46:52] | The Volturi don’t give second chances. | 沃尔图里家族不会恩赐第二次机会 |
[1:46:57] | Keep that in mind. | 这一点一定要铭记 |
[1:46:59] | Caius will be interested to know that she’s still human. | 卡鲁斯若知道她还是人类 会很感兴趣的 |
[1:47:02] | The date is set. | 日期已经确定了 |
[1:47:07] | Take care of that, Felix. | 交给你了 菲利克斯 |
[1:47:10] | I’d like to go home. | 我想回家了 |
[1:47:46] | – It’s been going on for a while. – Doc’s rebreaking his bones. | -已经有一阵子了 -医生得把骨头重新打折 |
[1:47:50] | Why’d he have to butt in? I could’ve taken that tick… | 他为什么要掺和进来 我自己就能捏死那 |
[1:47:52] | Oh, give it a rest, Leah. | 歇歇吧 莉亚 |
[1:48:00] | The worst is over. He’ll be alright. | 最糟糕的过去了 他会没事的 |
[1:48:03] | I gave him some morphine, | 我给他用了吗啡 |
[1:48:04] | but his body temperature will burn it off soon. | 但他的体温会使其很快挥发掉 |
[1:48:06] | I’ll come back to set up a drip. | 我会回来给他输液的 |
[1:48:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:48:20] | He’s asking for you. | 他找你 |
[1:48:37] | Hey, Jake. | 雅各 |
[1:48:55] | I was worried about you. | 我很担心你 |
[1:48:58] | You were worried about me? | 你担心我 |
[1:49:01] | Yeah. | 是 |
[1:49:04] | I guessed Edward would read my thoughts. | 我猜爱德华读到了我的想法 |
[1:49:09] | Was he hard on you? | 他难为你了吗 |
[1:49:11] | He wasn’t even mad at me. Or you. | 他不恨我 也不恨你 |
[1:49:17] | Well, damn. | 该死 |
[1:49:21] | He’s better than I thought. | 他比我想象的好得多 |
[1:49:23] | He’s not playing a game. | 他是认真的 |
[1:49:27] | Right. | 好吧 |
[1:49:32] | Bella… | 贝拉 |
[1:49:37] | He’s not as perfect as you think. | 他不像你想的那样完美 |
[1:49:43] | I know who he is. | 我知道他是谁 |
[1:49:49] | I must not talk about that. | 我不该说这些 |
[1:49:53] | I’d rather get all the rebreaking done at once. | 长痛不如短痛 |
[1:50:02] | At least I know I did everything I could. | 至少我知道自己尽力了 |
[1:50:08] | Wasn’t easy making you admit your feelings for me. | 让你承认你对我的感情可真不容易 |
[1:50:15] | I only fought them, | 我一直克制自己 |
[1:50:16] | Because I know they wouldn’t change anything. | 我知道这感情改变不了什么 |
[1:50:26] | I’m exactly right for you, Bella. | 我才是最适合你的 贝拉 |
[1:50:32] | It would be as easy as breathing with me. | 和我在一起会像呼吸般自然简单 |
[1:50:42] | You know I love you. | 你知道我爱你 |
[1:50:52] | You know how much I wish it was enough. | 我多想这样就足够了 |
[1:51:06] | Should I come back? | 我能再来吗 |
[1:51:11] | I need some time. | 我需要些时间 |
[1:51:17] | But I’ll always be waiting. | 我会一直等你 |
[1:51:24] | Untill my heart stops beating. | 直到我停止心跳 |
[1:51:29] | Maybe even then. | 那之后也依然等 |
[1:51:54] | – August thirteenth? – Yeah. | -8月13日吗 -没错 |
[1:51:57] | it’s a month before my birthday. | 我生日前一个月 |
[1:51:59] | I don’t need to be another year older than you. | 我不想再比你老一岁了 |
[1:52:03] | Alice said she can get the wedding together by then. | 爱丽丝说她能搞定婚礼的 |
[1:52:06] | I’m sure she can. | 她肯定能 |
[1:52:09] | There’s no rush. | 不用急的 |
[1:52:14] | I’ve chosen my life. I want to start living it. | 我选择了我的生活 我想要马上开始 |
[1:52:18] | And so, you’re gonna let Alice plan the whole thing? | 你想让爱丽丝操办整个婚事 |
[1:52:22] | Yeah. | 是呀 |
[1:52:23] | Dress, the reception, the guest list… | 着装 接待 来宾名单 |
[1:52:26] | I mean, who knows who she’s gonna invite? | 谁知道她会邀请谁 |
[1:52:31] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[1:52:37] | I just don’t know why you’re doing this. | 我不知道你为何这样做 |
[1:52:39] | What? The wedding? | 什么 婚礼吗 |
[1:52:45] | You’re trying to make everyone else happy. | 你试着让身边的所有人快乐 |
[1:52:49] | But you’re already giving away too much. | 可你放弃太多了 |
[1:52:53] | You’re wrong. | 你错了 |
[1:53:02] | This wasn’t a choice between you and Jacob. | 这不是你和雅各布间的抉择 |
[1:53:09] | It was between who I should be and who I am. | 而是真我和现在的我之间的抉择 |
[1:53:17] | I’ve always felt out of step. | 我总是觉得步调不协调 |
[1:53:20] | Like literally, stumbling through my life. | 在生活中跌跌撞撞 |
[1:53:25] | I’m never felt normal. | 所有人都觉得我不正常 |
[1:53:30] | Because I’m not normal. | 因为我就是不正常 |
[1:53:33] | I don’t wanna be. | 我不想正常 |
[1:53:36] | I’ve had to face death… | 在你的世界中 |
[1:53:39] | and loss and pain, in your world. | 我不得不面对死亡 失去和痛苦 |
[1:53:43] | But, I’ve also never felt stronger… | 可同时 我也会更强壮 |
[1:53:49] | more real, more… my self. | 更真实 更自我 |
[1:53:55] | Because it’s my world, too. | 因为那也是我的世界 |
[1:54:00] | It’s where I belong. | 是我本该属于的地方 |
[1:54:09] | So, it’s not just about me. | 这么说 不只是因为我 |
[1:54:13] | No, sorry. | 抱歉 不是 |
[1:54:18] | I’ve made a mess trying to figure all this out, but… | 思考这些曾让我焦头烂额 |
[1:54:22] | I wanna do it right. | 可我想找到正解 |
[1:54:25] | And I wanna tie my self to you, | 我也想和你紧紧连在一起 |
[1:54:28] | in every way humanly possible. | 以所有可能的人类的方式 |
[1:54:34] | Starting with a wedding. | 从婚礼开始 |
[1:54:39] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[1:54:42] | Something, a little more difficult first. | 应该是始于一些更困难的事情 |
[1:54:45] | And maybe even dangerous. | 或许也是更危险的 |
[1:54:52] | We have to tell Charlie. | 我们得先告诉查理 |
[1:54:58] | It’s highly dangerous. | 那是相当危险 |
[1:55:00] | It’s a good thing you’re bulletproof. | 幸好你是防弹的 |
[1:55:05] | I’m gonna need that ring. | 把戒指给我吧 |